Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Welcome back to Coast to Coast AM. My guest is Christy Whitman, and we've been talking about her story of going from the corporate face of the world to channeling this wonderful divine council of light and it's called the Quantum Council of Light. And I'm curious, what are some of the main messages coming through from the council. Do you hear them yourself, Christy.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely all the time. Yeah. The biggest thing is, you know, learning how to master your energy, and that is really huge, right. It's like, that's what we're having emotions, and we suppress it, it starts to attract more things like it. So for example, if we're feeling disappointment, right and we seem to continue to field disappointment, then it's because we're attracting from those imprints that we were talking about before. The energy gets stuck and then it becomes like a vortex through which we attract more contrasts that brings up that same emotion. So you know, that's a really big part of it. And you know, part of the core beliefs if you will, is that we are energy masters of our own life, and we embody the energy and that you know we are familiar with right, but we have the power to improve our circumstances and situations and relationships by choosing a different energy. One of the biggest things and this absolutely changed my life when I started to hear them say this, but then started getting glimpse glimpses of this, is that they always say when they sign off that you are infinitely loved and so all that is right God, God is what if you want to call that infinite intelligence loves and adores us and is always helping us, as always healing us. But we have to be the ones that receive. We have to be the ones that you know are willing to believe that we are loved. And a lot of times people, you know, they beat themselves up, they're hard on themselves. They don't forgive themselves for things that they you know, should or shouldn't have done in the past. And that divine part of us that's breathing us, it's our true life partner, you know, that never holds anything against us, and there's no there's nothing ever to be forgiven because we are we are loved?
Speaker 2: So yeah, would you say that that's what the universal message is for maybe society or a planet or our future. Is there a universal message that's coming through that way?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that we are literally there are no problems, only perceptions of problems. But what we perceive as something as a problem becomes our reality. And so you know, love is I mean, the biggest thing for everybody is that there is energy. You know, the universe is filled with energy, and all energy carries a vibration, and so we are the interpreters of what that vibration is. It's kind of like if you think think of it least as like keys on the piano, right, there's so many different notes and tones. We have that in our universe. So that's like a spectrum of emotions or a spectrum of vibrations. So joy has a very different vibration than disappointment. And we are energy receivers, we're energy containers, and we're energy transmitters. So because we are a walking embodiment of energy, we can choose the frequency that we want to fill our container with. So by waking up in the morning, for example, and saying okay today and choosing to feel success and connecting with that energy of success and filling that up in our mind, our body, our emotions, and our energy field. And we move through the day. The moment we don't feel like a success or something else comes in to shift that energy, to bring in more of that success energy, to focus with the pictures, the images on that success and what that would look like. These are things that we can do, but that energy is successible to us. We don't have to go do something, make more money, find a partner, you know, buy the house, lose the weight, whatever it is, in order to feel something. But everything that we desire is because we think we're going to feel a certain way when we get there, so we might as well just connect with the feeling now, and then those things are drawn to us. Those things. We become like a magnet, a beacon to the things that we want to experience, but we're not waiting for them to happen in order.
Speaker 4: To feel well.
Speaker 2: It's when I had this accident and I was sitting in the ICU. There's evidence that I texted you and which I did not remember doing, and we talked about it later, and I was just looking back in my text and what I had said to you, is that I said, is there any insight that council has? And you could not have told me at that time, laying an ICU with a swollen spinal cord that I was going to be okay. It was not registering. My body had so much trauma in it and it had nowhere to go. The trauma had nowhere to go. And you said to me, the full recovery is not only possible, but if you connect with your well being as difficult does it might seem right now, you will have a full recovery. Reading back, that text was what you looked into from the council and it's exactly what you're saying now, even though it doesn't it didn't feel like it at the time as I was in that environment. I have to hold on too in my head that I'm going to have a full recovery.
Speaker 4: And that's an example of what you're talking about.
Speaker 2: No matter what you're going through right now, health wise, work wise, relationship wise, you have to hold in your mind you're going to be okay.
Speaker 4: Is that what you're saying exactly?
Speaker 3: You have to hold the image, you have to believe in something greater than you that only knows well being, that only knows abundance or success, that only knows love and support, And it's beyond the limitations of our human mind because like you sitting there, your conditions around you. Your body is obviously, you know, you've got some broken things. Your butt, you know, spine is you know, like you said in inflammation, you know your your body doesn't feel good. So it's easy to look at what is and go, oh my god, it's like that uh oh, that panic of this is what's real right now. And in those moments when you have heartbreak, when you're feeling just you know, like the debt mounting over you, when you you know, feel like, oh my gosh, I feel horrible in the way I look or feel, to focus on a different energy. That's the mastery of energy, to know that you can fully heal from this and that the divine that is actually still breathing you is only vibrating in that higher energy that's debt, you know, really attuning and aligning with that higher aspects of ourselves, because if we focus on just what the what is in the moment, right they're not.
Speaker 4: Going to get there.
Speaker 2: No, definitely not no, yeah, I definitely know that because fear does is strong. Fear is very strong, and it tends to take over in the moment of crisis. And to even say you're going to be have a full recovery, that wasn't in my awareness at the time, but it had to be somewhere in my DNA and and and I do expect to have a full recovery. But I say that because so many people that are you know, that call into coast and that have are regulars and the call the time, are going through a lot of stuff and they and we're going to take calls after the bottom of the hour. But I think one of the main things is how would somebody know that it's that maybe they've received these messages before, or how can they learn to channel? How can they learn to get to receive messages and not to be afraid of them, but to actually hear the messages and to be a clear Does it happen for everyone? Can you teach someone how to how to channel?
Speaker 3: You can't absolutely? Oh yeah, because we all have that ability. We're all every single human being has well a few things in common, but the biggest thing in common is that if you are alive, who is beating your heart, is it you? You know, who's doing the breathing for you when you're not even thinking of the breath, who's digesting your food, who's growing your nails, who's growing your hair?
Speaker 4: Aren't these automatic responses in the body.
Speaker 3: Yes, but it's life because think about it, when someone transitions, right when the life has less the body, the nails are no longer growing, food is not getting digested that you know, there's no more breath going in and out of the lungs, there's no more activity of the mind. The person lay there like an old pair of shoes. There's a life inside of that person. So that life is the energy. So as long as you are still being able to breathe, and you are able to think, and you are able to you know, move your body. I mean when you have evidence of vital science pulse, you're breathing, you know, you're thinking, you're able to move parts of your body. No matter what it is, that life force only knows. It never deviates, it will not cannot, it never deviates from well being. And as we turn our attention to that part of us, that's what we're more energy than anything. As I wrote in my book Quantum success. Everything that we know ourselves to be, that we're aware of the life experiences that we've had. That's only four percent of who we really are. This physical clump of matter. You know, I'm fifty two years old, you know, soon to be fifty three b fifty two years almost fifty three years on this planet, in this body. It's only four percent of who I am. The ninety six percent is what is breathing us. It's a non physical and so as we start to and this is part of what we teach and talk about in quantum Energy Mastery, that there's more to us than what's just sitting on this chair. That four percent is our lower self or our personality self lower not being bad or wrong, because I know a lot of people are like, oh, the ego and got to kill the ego. You know, the ego is part of our experience. God wouldn't have given us an ego if it was a bad experience. It's the limitations or the you know, lower level conditioning of the ego that benefits us to shift and change into a higher awareness of who we are. But that lower part of us, or that personality part of us, it's intended we're all different, We all prefer different things, We all you know, want different experiences, we all have different desires because the what is breathing us, we are an extension of that higher perspective or the divine, and that divine uniquely created each and every one of us. So the Divine's not going, oh, I want everybody to be a step for wife. Everybody's got to be the same. And you know, the Divine wants and created and intended and desired for diversity. And as we allow ourselves to not try to be like somebody else or judge ourselves for not being like somebody else, but accept who we are, and I love and adore ourselves as the Divine does. Now we're back in alignment and we can really feel the whole benefit of the you know, the well being and of the success and the life. I mean, our divine design like blueprinted, just like we have one nose and two ears and two eyes, one heart that nobody's walking around with. Three hearts. Nobody has unless they're a dog or a bird. We don't have as a human being wings and tails and beaks. You know, it's like we're divinely designed as human beings to have two legs, two arms, ten fingers, ten toes. You know that's blueprinted. But what we don't see from the energetic place and from that sacred geometry, is that we are divinely designed, designed, blueprinted for well being, abundance, success and love and support. It's part of our DNA, but.
Speaker 2: It's the early DNA childhood or programming or modeling that we it gets in the way.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 2: So we're born this perfectly beautiful, pure intentional force, and then things happen along the way that start to disrupt that field, right, and so.
Speaker 3: But it's still in us, still there. That's the thing. It's the thing. It's like, once you release the imprint, once you release the idea of something that doesn't that feels limiting, then you actually can return back to that original divine design.
Speaker 2: Well, that's great news because that means healing is possible, and that there's a place to get back to that is pure and that has a frequency that all of us were born with and no matter what happened along the way, once you get back to that frequency, you can restore. Because yes, the body is constantly seeking homeostasis, it's constantly seeking restoration. It doesn't matter at what point it's trying to find balance. It's the normal state of the body.
Speaker 3: So it's designed that way.
Speaker 4: That's a great point. So it's just getting back to that.
Speaker 2: You know, some say, you know, the stem cell therapy will get yours stem cells back in and regenerate your body. But what you're doing is you're doing spiritual stem cells. You're getting people back to their original blueprint.
Speaker 4: Of who they are. I get it. That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 3: And the energy exists right now. It's not like we have to go get anything or buy anything or you know, there's nothing other than a tuning our consciousness. Now, what's our consciousness, Let's break that down. It's what we say. It's our words that it's a language that we use. What we say, what we think, what we perceive and believe, what we feel, and what we do. All that is what's in our control. So as we're tuning ourselves and speaking words. That's why you know, I created a free program that you can go to watch your Words dot com. But it's like a ten day program extends into a thirty day of words and phrases that we say as a culture that pull our energy down. It literally is like energetic anchors, like should and don't and try and miss, And it works like this that when we say them, they literally pull and anchor our energy down to lower vibrations. But in this training you get what not to say, why and what to say instead, because as you shift your language, those are sparks of energy. I mean it said in the Bible in the beginning there was the word. And so our words have power, Our words have meaning, they have vibrations, and those words then lead into thoughts.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 3: Our thoughts are powerful. Our thoughts thought over and over and over create a belief. We manifest from our beliefs, from those pictures that we hold in our heads, from our expectations, and all of that leads to the way we feel. And when we feel excited and joyfully anticipating something we're in and their expanded energy feel when we feel we can do something or we're limited or that we're lacking, we feel bad and our energy is condensed. It's it's constricted, constricted and contracted. Right, And so therefore the experiences that we either do or the behaviors that we do, it all reflects that listen.
Speaker 1: To more coast to coast a m. Every weeknight at one a m. Eastern and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more