Speaker 1: Hey Christy, Hello Will. How are you going pretty good?
Speaker 2: You know, I can't complain. Summers upon us and the weather is finally not as rainy as it's been in weeks. How about you?
Speaker 3: Are you back?
Speaker 2: You're back from Connecticut? I see you know hockey Oh.
Speaker 1: Yes, no back you no bad, no hockey stick. Back from Connecticut and uh yeah, enjoying my my California time. But I was recently in your neck of the woods not too long ago, in April the wedding Antonio for my friends, for Trevor's wedding, the friend of the podcast, Trevor Trevor de vwl's wedding, and we left in one of like in the midst of one of your famous lightning and thunderstorms. It was awesome.
Speaker 2: It was it's wild.
Speaker 1: It's wild, Sue and I. At one point we're driving and we ducked in the car. We thought the car had been hit by lightning. That's how close everything was. We saw sparks and the it was insane.
Speaker 4: It was awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, everything is bigger in Texas well.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes it is. That's awesome. So even the lightning storms are bigger. We'll speaking of bigger, we're getting getting closer to the big prize, aren't we How'd you like that? S? How'd you like that?
Speaker 4: Chris?
Speaker 2: Fantastic, masterful, wonderfully executed, And yes it is. We are counting down these episodes now, huh with our amazing final.
Speaker 1: This will give us three of the final four today. So we are getting close and there's not a sync. There's not a man left in the contest. The women have been crushing it.
Speaker 2: Well, this should be interesting today then, because we have a very I feel like it'll be really cool to see our adjudicator. I can'tnot say that word. That's such a great word.
Speaker 1: It's great. It's a great word.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's really great. You worked with him too, Yes.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 4: We did.
Speaker 1: The first time I met him was on Transformers, Robots and Disguise back in the day. And he is incredibly talented. Has done over one hundred different cartoon characters. He's been in the business for thirty plus years. He's done things like The Boondocks and Teenage Mutant, Ninja Turtles, you know, Star Wars. He's in a Star Wars world as well. But of course his improv on whose lines in any way is some of my favorite stuff.
Speaker 2: I love him.
Speaker 1: He's so talented and funny.
Speaker 2: I'm so jealous. You got to work with him.
Speaker 1: Who's joining us today, Christy?
Speaker 2: It's Gary Anthony Williams.
Speaker 1: Yay, let's bring him in.
Speaker 2: You know so many famous people, Will.
Speaker 1: Well you know more than me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well you seem to know every body. Any sound. Will comes over my house. He comes with a list of famous people that he knows. Like reading the list, Gary, read the list?
Speaker 1: Come on, will I just Garry?
Speaker 2: He only has every famous person who's ever visited his house sign his bathroom wall, and not what else lives on his streets.
Speaker 1: I swear he.
Speaker 4: Forces them to use the bathroom when they which is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I do. I force them to use the bathroom and to wash their hands.
Speaker 4: Yeah, make sure your hands?
Speaker 1: How are you? Gary?
Speaker 4: You know what I was?
Speaker 5: I was just in there altering my bathroom list of famous people?
Speaker 1: Were you? What Christy is? What Christy is actually talking about is my movie quote bathroom. So I have a bathroom where there's pens all over the place, and when anybody who uses it, you write up your favorite movie quote on the wall. So the whole bathroom is just full of random fantastic. Yeah, it is a ton of fun. And as we were talking, I'm wasting time because I'm zipping through my pictures. I'm trying to find the last picture that you and I took together, Gary, because I found it.
Speaker 4: And see what this will?
Speaker 1: And now I got to do.
Speaker 2: Face recognition, But there's too many famous faces recognition on an iPhone. It can I actually locate people that frequent your photo stream and it will tell you.
Speaker 1: That it sounds like that's super difficult to try to figure out how to do any of that stuff. You I was introduced you and I got introduced, I think originally through Mitchell feel where I think I want to say one of the first Now we might have worked together back in the day on either Batman or Justice League, but then we definitely worked on uh Transformers Robots in disguise, Yeah what Mitch. So Mitchell was fix It the little Robot and I was Bumblebee and you came and played with us all fantastic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I came in a few times, ye there to the studio and it was when people left their home to do voiceover.
Speaker 1: Remember that wasn't that the best?
Speaker 4: I have to say? Now though, dude, I love it so much.
Speaker 5: Man, just really going into this big metal booth next team.
Speaker 2: I love it wells already in that booth.
Speaker 1: I live in this booth.
Speaker 5: See, I have a hard time getting good internet reception in when I'm in the booth. Oh, I would do everything from my boo. Yeah, it's a big standalone bots of big metal box.
Speaker 1: So now are you recording any thing with a cast right now? Or is it all by yourself?
Speaker 4: Right? I don't go to the studio anymore at all. No, Well, there's nothing there for me.
Speaker 1: I miss it though. I miss it so much being with the whole crew of people I really do.
Speaker 5: Yeah now and then like there's a couple of shows I do where we do groups over zoom Okay, probably since COVID hit. And maybe I've left the house four times maybe to do Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well that's okay.
Speaker 1: So that's a good segue to what are you doing now? Like what it's all the stuff you're working on now.
Speaker 2: I am so jazzed about your do Disney Channel show. Gary.
Speaker 1: Hey, have you guys met? By the way, I'm sorry, Christy carry Gary, Christy, Hi, Christy.
Speaker 5: Gary Anthony Williams. I'm originally from Georgia. I live in California now. I enjoy nature and gardening.
Speaker 4: And and science.
Speaker 5: So there's three some of the three of my that's it.
Speaker 2: I'll take him. I'll take him. Tell us what we want, well, I love that.
Speaker 4: So tell us.
Speaker 1: So we've talked about in your intro, we're talking about the Boondocks, and we're talking about teenage mutant ninja turtles. We're talking about how you're part of the Star Wars the Clone world's world, which anytime you're in the Star Wars world it's like nerd Heaven for me. But right now, what your your big thing is is Haley's On It?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, Haley's on It comes out on Disney June eighth, and then starts streaming immediately following on the next day. And by the way, did you guys hear how fancy I am? I say immediately, I don't say immediately.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 2: I think that's the only way to say it.
Speaker 1: Do you say schedule I do.
Speaker 4: I'm immediately going to schedule this to shule.
Speaker 2: From Atlanta. So is it Pequann or Pecan p Can if you're.
Speaker 4: Black Atlanta or if you're white Atlanta. I'm from south of Atlanta. I was born proper in Atlanta, but I'm from the wood down there.
Speaker 2: It's Pekan, got it, Yeah, I'm in I'm in Austin, Texas. So I just don't even know what we say.
Speaker 4: You'll say.
Speaker 5: I think you say Pekan there, Please Pecan for lunch and a sensible schedule, my pecans Woodrow.
Speaker 4: What were we talking about.
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: We're talking about Haley's On It, which, by the way, I feel like I gotta say this. It reminds me a little bit of Kim Possible. I don't know if that if you know of Kim Possible, but she saved the world.
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 5: I do know of Kim Possible. Let me let me just say this about this, Hailey's on It. So since the great Plague hit us, I've been recording everything at home in this week and so, and I've been doing Haley's On It now for a while recording and I just for the first time last week got to see an episode and I literally said out loud, I didn't know this was this good.
Speaker 4: So in Paris, it was so fun to watch. It's like, oh, they made me look so cool. Oh listen to the great music.
Speaker 5: So for all of those people who don't know and Christian will I know you guys know everything.
Speaker 4: This isn't for you, guys. This is for the people listening to you. Guys. You know everything.
Speaker 1: There's nothing I do not know.
Speaker 5: You taught me how to jump start my Chesla with a bobby pin and a stick of bubble downs.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate that it's super easy.
Speaker 5: Uh So, Haley's on It is about a little girl speaking to her impossible who's going to save the world. She's this thirteen year old girl. She started writing down list of things that she wanted to someday do. Most stuff was like stuff she was kind of scared of, like I want to ride every ride at the theme park because she was like afraid of him, like this list of things she wanted to do. And it turns out her checking off this list in the future saves the universe, saves the whole world. So someone from the future come to go, Haley, you got to make sure you check this list off. President Serena Williams has credited you with saving saving the world. So now she's got to go and check off all those things on her list.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 5: In short, the show's kind of about facing your fears or conquering your fears. Actually, but yeah, she that's who she is. I played Beta. Who's this This most intelligent AI in the universe who.
Speaker 4: Comes of us? Is typecasting?
Speaker 1: Typecasting.
Speaker 4: Here's what they did.
Speaker 5: First of all, before I even audition, they were like, we need you to take an intelligence test.
Speaker 4: I scored higher.
Speaker 5: Than anyone, anyone in my house, not anyone in my house, anyone knows who's in the room of my house.
Speaker 4: And I took it. Uh, and so I got said it was just a box. I scored higher than the box and I got the job. That's awesome. Yeah.
Speaker 5: So I'm this smart little AI that used to be like a smartphone, and now she's put him in the body of this cute, little cuddly teddy bear, which he hates because he is just a.
Speaker 4: Grumpy He's a grumpy, very.
Speaker 5: Smart, artificial intelligent being doesn't think much about humans at all, except he does have a soft spot for Haley, and his job is basically keep her on tasks, keep her on the list, tell her what the most optimal list item she needs to check off.
Speaker 1: Isn't that sounds like a great show.
Speaker 5: It really is fun and the music so fun. Okay, like so fun and like self aware of Like one thing on her list is she's supposed to kiss her best buddy Scott. At the time she wrote this, she's like, Oh, he's kind of cute. I'm going to kiss that guy someday. Now they're best friends and she's still like.
Speaker 4: He's kind of cute, but he's also my best friend.
Speaker 5: Yeah friend zone, yeah exactly, So she doesn't really want to kiss him, but she kind of does so. In one of the episodes, the first episode, actually, uh, she's riding every ride at the fair and she goes through this tunnel of love and this beautiful song starts playing Christy about go ahead and kiss your best friend, like it's so d yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Just characters, just characters, just our characters.
Speaker 5: I'm not here to do. Guess what I'm not here to do is judge you two. I'm not going to do that.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny that you mentioned that, because actually that's exactly why you're here. You're our guests judge for the contest this week.
Speaker 2: We have to get candidates. Right now, we have two contestants.
Speaker 1: You're actually here to judge that's the point I.
Speaker 4: Had the judges. I have a judge's robe in my closet. I could have easily.
Speaker 5: I never know when I'm gonna have to walk around judging others. I just didn't expect to judge you two today.
Speaker 1: Well, no, you don't to judge us, but you are going to judge help us judge our two contestants for the day. So yes.
Speaker 4: So here's what.
Speaker 1: We're doing, Gary. We started something one of called the Super Awesome Contest to become the next Big Voice actor. And we have we blanketed the United States and ended up with over forty five hundred entries.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, and we brought it.
Speaker 1: Down to the Sweet sixteen and we are now picking our final four. W It is a ton of fun, but it is very very difficult. We uh the the winner. So everybody out there who has been following the contest, of course knows this already. But the winner gets flown out to Los Angeles. They are having lunch with Christy and I. They get a thousand dollars spending money. They get a half an hour to an hour long training session with directors Sam Regal and or Mary McGlynn over there at.
Speaker 5: Critical role suck at all.
Speaker 1: And the biggest prize of all they sign with CEESD, my voiceover agency for a year, so they win a contract.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: And we had people from all over the country enter and we've had a ton of fun and we'd like you to help us this week. Unfortunately, it is so wonderful and so awful because everybody that's left is so incredibly talented they could all be signed. The first game that we played was called by the Numbers, where we had dialogue for them, but the adjudicator, the guest judge, by picking random numbers, would actually pick their character, which was created on the spot. So hey, you were a six year old flower that's in the middle of an allergic reaction. And that's how they got to the next round. We brought them down to our eight. Now our eight are becoming the final four and we are playing a game today that we call Extra Extra Read all about it and as we have said every we're looking for a fully well rounded voice actor, and voice acting is not just animation, it is also ad reads absolutely, so we are going to be concentrating on ad reads today and our two intestines who have made it this far again now from forty five hundred.
Speaker 2: See where this has now?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have Haley from Texas and we have Eileen from North Carolina. Okay, so I think was Haley first in the.
Speaker 4: Am I going to actually meet these people? Are just listening to.
Speaker 1: Know they're they're going to be popping on right now and they're going to go ahead to hell.
Speaker 5: I really wish I had known this. I would have gotten out my judges.
Speaker 1: Okay, So I think Eileen from North Carolina was first. So if we could bring Eileen in very quickly, we're going to Hileen as she there are no men left in the contest, by the way, the women have been killing it.
Speaker 5: So everybody destroyed, which is destroyed. Let's just be honest. That's what should have happened a long time ago. Politically, we would be in a much better place if we got rid of all these men and women run things.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to say it, but okay, you said it.
Speaker 4: We all know this. That's given.
Speaker 1: The talent has been amazing. The talent has been amazing, frankly, but now it's getting so difficult because everybody there's.
Speaker 2: Going to be a very interesting episode.
Speaker 5: So here we go let's pronounced Eileen is h a y l an he, but it's pronounced Eileen, it is.
Speaker 3: It's in Spanish.
Speaker 4: English all right.
Speaker 5: Well, by the way, will Christy, I forgot to tell you guys, I speak every language.
Speaker 1: That's impressive.
Speaker 2: I would only think that the AI all knowing.
Speaker 1: Speak every language.
Speaker 5: Eileen Rod all right, this is exciting. First of all, nice to meet you.
Speaker 2: It's a pleasure.
Speaker 5: And those people that they have the contest when is set up with those are some solid folks that you would get a chance to me. But obviously, if you've made it this far, you already are good.
Speaker 4: So let's just that's what we say.
Speaker 6: Yo.
Speaker 1: Everybody left could easily be signed, but we're looking for the colleague to jump in with us to the booth. Day one, Eileen, welcome back, Congratulations again on making it this far. We're so happy to have you here. Do you have your dialogue that we sent you? All right? This is so good. You are going to be up first, but we are just saying hi to everybody right now and we will be right back with you. So welcome back, and we'll be with you in a second.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Thanks Eileen. Bye, Eileen, bye, and now we are bringing in Haley from Texas.
Speaker 2: I just it's so she's like in Austin.
Speaker 4: Say where was Iileen from?
Speaker 1: Eileen is from North Carolina.
Speaker 4: North Carolina, and then now Haley, And.
Speaker 1: Now Haley is from Texas. There is you.
Speaker 5: Got all kind of microphone set up back going on.
Speaker 7: No, I even I've even got like a little ISO box in the corner for when I'm like actually recording stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is this is getting harder because I know all the faces now everybody.
Speaker 2: I know, you really do know all the everybody? Now would it helped to cover up my face?
Speaker 1: Wouldn't?
Speaker 7: I tried?
Speaker 1: This is Gary? Hey, Gary, Anthony Williams is our guest judge for the week. He's the voice of most of the stuff you watch.
Speaker 2: Brilliant That no pressure, Hey, I'm.
Speaker 5: One of those people who believe that everybody good should be in voiceover. So there's no pressure from me. You've already won, clearly. And if I were you, I would just drive to la and push people out of the way of the microphone and start talking in it.
Speaker 1: Brilliant. I actually already am.
Speaker 7: I'm moving to l A next month anyway.
Speaker 4: So that before they give you a free trip.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've always wanted you.
Speaker 5: We'll go you hush your voiceover hole right now, get that free stuff first, and then tell them me you're moving anyway.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 2: I will tell you though. We're a very legal like uh contest. That's not one of the disqualifications. We'll get a free ticket.
Speaker 1: Yeah ticket, you'll still get to go. All right, Helly, welcome back, congratulations on this far, and you have all your dialogue ready for this week right there? Perfect, So your fellow contestant was was here first, So we will go in order and then we'll switch it around for round number two. But we will be right back with you as we start round number one of extra extra read all about it. Thank you so much, Haley.
Speaker 4: Thank your voiceover liquids before. I don't know what that means. That doesn't mean anything. I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: I just.
Speaker 2: I guess listen to me, just listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Whatever.
Speaker 1: It takes, good advice whatever. All right, Haley, we'll see you in a second. Yeah, all right, here we go. We are once again back into the super awesome contest to become the next big voice actor. And if we could please bring Eileen from North Carolina back here. She is all right, So here we go. We are going to be starting with line number one we sent you, and again we are not going to say anything. We're not going to get in your head. We're just going to see what you do with line number one and then we'll give you some notes afterwards. So if you would please line number one at your pleasure.
Speaker 3: Reading nowadays is so complicated, smartphones, smart TVs, smart watches. I can't keep up. I miss the days when things were dumb. Why can't I have a dumb phone?
Speaker 2: Why can I watch?
Speaker 3: Just tell time?
Speaker 2: Would that be so bad?
Speaker 3: I just want to take a deep breath and get back to simplicity. That's why when I need to write something down, I reach for a good old fashioned number two pencil. And not just any number two, but a doer's number two. Doer's pencils. They work just fine and have for over one hundred years. Now. That's a smart pencil.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, Gary, any notes.
Speaker 4: First of all, I gotta go buy that pencil, thank you. Good.
Speaker 5: I don't have the copy in front of me, but I actually do want that. That that the right before the doer's pencils. I just want to buildboard the product just a little bit more.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I reached for what was that line about, I reached for something, reach for.
Speaker 1: A good old fashion Yeah, we're good old fashion number two pencils.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: And also like, make sure make sure we hit that too, because that's a that's a trick of the brain of what people think you're going to be talking about. So play that up for me a little bit, and then play up that product name a little bit, and just for me, will I would I would just slow this piece down just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, Christy, I really liked it. I agree, I think you should slow it down a little bit. Or maybe I think the word that I would be looking for as intentional. So I think that it was not monotone, that's for sure, but it was almost like it was one very lighthearted emotion. I think like you could give it a little bit more personality. That would be my nope overall, Okay, I can't expand on that. I can't expand on this.
Speaker 5: And by the way, by the way, you're getting a lot from two different people that I should I should have just started out as saying I really did.
Speaker 4: Like that read.
Speaker 1: Yeah, by the way, thank you.
Speaker 5: I should have just started that out. But like if I'm going, hey, what do I want more out of that?
Speaker 4: Right now? That's that's what I wanted.
Speaker 3: So I guess my question is Wait, I'm sorry I didn't catch the guest's name.
Speaker 4: I'm Gary, Gary Anthony Williams.
Speaker 2: I'm very handsome, speak Spanish, he speaks who languages. Doing great.
Speaker 3: But when you said I reached for a good old fashion number two pencil, are you saying like, be intentional with the beats or like old fashion a little bit more?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: But yes, and yes, personally, I don't know Will feels or Gary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, go ahead, because the audience has no idea you're about to talk about.
Speaker 4: You're about to sell.
Speaker 5: Them a pencil right now exactly. So that's what we want to go back to. Like you could be saying I reach for a good old fashioned shotgun, whatever it is. The audience has no idea of what you're about to sell them right now, So that's the first time they're going to go, wait.
Speaker 4: What what do we Oh? Oh wow, okay, we're listening to pencils right now.
Speaker 2: And you know, Eileen, I think the fix for that, rather than you're making like a lot more like sort of personality choices and putting more like sort of like funness about it, right, I guess is the word I would say. But like I think if you almost let the words feel really like like garys saying like new but almost like juicier, Like you're pronouncing them in a way that's not necessarily over articulated. But it's like this old fashioned pencil. See, there's like an hear an interest in the words to like inform people of what you're doing. So that's just my Yes, I think I spoke too much.
Speaker 5: And I can let me let me just say this last thing, and this is not a note. If I was doing commercial right now and I was getting this much input all at once from everybody, I'm gonna tell them to shut up and one person talks. If I was getting this much input all at once, I would really be.
Speaker 4: Like boomhead just exploded.
Speaker 5: So don't feel like weirdough if you can't hit every one of our notes.
Speaker 4: In this in this next read.
Speaker 1: Okay, I always keep it very very simple, and I would just say slow it down a little bit.
Speaker 5: I think that slow it down is definitely. I think we all three agree on that note. So if you want to take that, that's your biggest one. If you won't take your biggest one.
Speaker 1: For sure, okay, all right, so yeah, just give it another try, you know, with with all that in your head now and see where you go from there.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Anytime?
Speaker 3: Everything nowadays is so complicated, smartphones, smart TVs, smart watches. I can't keep up. I miss the days when things were dumb. Why can't I have a dumb phone? Why can't I watch? Just tell time? Would that be so bad? I just want to take a breath and get back to simplicity. That's why when I need to write something down, I reach for a good old fashioned number two pencil, and not just any number two, but a doer's number two. Doer's pencils they work just fine and half for over one hundred years. Now that's a smart pencil.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much, and we will be right back with you. Appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Eileen.
Speaker 1: I thought it was good.
Speaker 5: She.
Speaker 1: I thought took the note to slow it down a little bit. I think she can maybe find some more peaks and valleys, but overall she's got a great tamber and I like the acting's there, so that's always good.
Speaker 5: When she's been reading stuff in the guys in the past, is does she ever do any older stuff? She always keeps in in that age.
Speaker 1: She We did bring her through some of the older stuff, but she's definitely more comfortable in the younger inte and some of the younger stuff she was doing is great. Was yeah, really good.
Speaker 4: I can hear that absolutely.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, let's bring uh bring back contestant number two. We were bringing back Haley from Texas. All right, So we got line number one there, and we're not gonna say anything, and we're just gonna let you take line number one and see where you go, and then we will throw away too many notes at you.
Speaker 4: So love that?
Speaker 7: All about that here, line number one, at your pleasure. Everything nowadays is so complicated. Smartphones, smart TV, smart watches. I can't keep up. I miss the days when things were dumb. Why can't I have a dumb phone? Why can't I my watch just tell time? Would that be so bad? I just want to take a breath and get back to simplicity. That's why when I need to write something down, I reach for a good old fashioned number two pencil and not just any number two, but at Doers number two Doers pencils. They work just fine and have for over one hundred years. Now, that's a smart pencil.
Speaker 5: Gary, nice, this is going to be weird what I'm going to ask you for because that was a super nice read.
Speaker 4: And tell me, guys, if I'm stepping out.
Speaker 5: I'm curious as to what she would sound a little bit older that read, just because she's talking about going back to simpler times. I'm just curious with your voice, what it would sound like if you age your up a little bit. But no, but I mean, that was a super nice read. I'm just really curious to hear Christy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's I agree with him. I agree with Gary. I'm not going to give you anyone else. Listen to what Gary is saying on that.
Speaker 1: Okay, great, Yeah, yeah, I'd like to hear it like that too. I thought really interesting choices. I like them quite a bit. I felt like you were talking to me, which I liked. So yeah, let's try one just yeah, age for maybe yeah again, Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 7: Let's see what happens to students or something, gen Z students gotcha.
Speaker 1: Exactly anytime You're ready, Hally, at your pleasure.
Speaker 7: Everything nowadays is so complicated, smartphones, smart TV, smart watches. I can't keep up. I miss the days when things were dumb. Why can't I have a dumb phone? Why can't my watch just tell the time?
Speaker 1: Would that be so bad?
Speaker 7: I just want to take a breath and get back to simplicity. That's why when I need to write something down, I reach for a good old fashioned number two pencil, and not just any number two, but a Doers number two. Doers pencils. They work just fine and have for over one hundred years. Now that's a smart pencil. And that's my cat deciding to say hello, I didn't hear it.
Speaker 1: Good was literally right next to me.
Speaker 4: Oh no, we couldn't hear it. You were good.
Speaker 1: Sorry, and we will be with you. We'll be back with you for line number two. Thanks, all right. So we like to do a brief overview right when we finished the different rounds, and unfortunately we're very frank because we're trying to get to where we're where we're getting to. I thought Haley won that round. Frankly, that's my personal opinion. I thought Eileen was great, but kind of I don't know. I thought the choices that Haley made and the acting was just a little bit better. That's my personal opinion.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 5: I'm a little torn between because I could see I uh and you guys have heard both of them before, but I could see.
Speaker 4: II Leen doing a lot of younger work.
Speaker 5: Absolutely voice, her voice is very inviting on the younger tip.
Speaker 1: She's also good too when she was when she was playing with different characters the first the first round.
Speaker 5: I can hear it in her voice, and there's some timing. There's some good timing in her voice. So I'm kind of at a toss up just because she we only had to do that one way with sure instruction, so I kind of lean back on what you guys have heard them both do as well.
Speaker 1: But toss up is good. I mean again, we we if I if I say Haley won that round, I mean barely. But I would say taking the direction that she did, deepening her voice a little bit, she showed a little more range in that first round. That could also be on us because we didn't ask Eileen to show us any more range in her voice, But that's what that would be what I would say, Christy.
Speaker 2: I agree with you. I think that I really truly think that Haley won that one.
Speaker 4: Okay, all right, well, let's what happens now.
Speaker 1: Now we go to Now we go to line number two. We do it all over again.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. We have another round and.
Speaker 1: Then after and then after round two. What we do is they've been prepared with lines number one and lines number two, and then we throw a third line at them that they have to read cold.
Speaker 4: Oh this is fun.
Speaker 1: So we are going to round number two now, and you know what, why don't we bring Haley back in first? So we are switching it up, and it's not we are listening to different people at different times. I think that'd be the better way to do it. Great, so we will bring Haley back. Hello, Haley, Oho, we would like you now, and we will stay out of your head for the first first run through. If you could just give us line number two at your pleasure, that would be great.
Speaker 7: That's a couch. I want to know how I can tell because I can see it. Oh great, rug, I want to know how I can tell because I can see it. You can spend all the money in the world on your furniture, but if you can't see it, who cares. That's where Flurman's Lamps comes in. With over thirty thousand square feet of store space, Flurman's has everything you could possibly want for all your lamp and illumination needs, because if you can't see it, then who cares that you have it? Flurmans with eleven convenient locations in the Pennsylvania area.
Speaker 1: Thank you vers.
Speaker 2: I'm sold on Flairman's.
Speaker 1: Products. Had to invent so many products.
Speaker 2: Will massive sort Will always writes these and it's just so fun.
Speaker 4: It's just so fun.
Speaker 5: I have a new number two pencil. I got to hurry up and get.
Speaker 4: Out of it hopefully.
Speaker 8: Perfect.
Speaker 2: You can write down which lamps you want with your.
Speaker 1: All right, Gary, do you have any notes?
Speaker 4: I don't really have any notes.
Speaker 5: Like literally, my note would be, hey, do me another read a different way that you want to do it? Like, I don't really have any notes on that read honestly, So Christy, I agree.
Speaker 2: I think Hayley is a solid you know. I think she's solid, and I think that that would hold up as a booking, you know. I just think it would be if she wanted to do it again just for fun and make some bold choices that would be kind of cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would just say that.
Speaker 5: I would say like, oh, we got what we need, Like what you want to do something with it? That's what I would say if I were producing that.
Speaker 1: I'm not even going to add to that. Let's just hear your take too and see what happens something at your pleasure, whatever you want to do. That's a couch.
Speaker 7: I want to know how I can tell because I can see it? Oh great, rug, you want to know how I can tell because I can see it. You can spend all the money in the world on your furniture, but if you can't see it, who cares. That's where Fleurman's Lamps comes in. With over thirty thousand square feet of store space, Florman's has everything you could possibly want for all your lamp and illumination needs, because if you can't see it, then who cares that you have it? Flurman's with eleven convenient locations in the Pennsylvania area.
Speaker 4: Can I do one thing?
Speaker 5: Of course, I'm just curious, even if it's the first three lines.
Speaker 4: Can you do one?
Speaker 5: Just totally dead almost like like literally just a dead pan kind.
Speaker 4: Of do you know what I'm talking? About almost like what was.
Speaker 5: That guy's name as way back in the day. Yeah, just like it does not need to be the whole thing. I'm just curious about something.
Speaker 6: Okay, and Stein, Oh my god, yeah didn't he didn't he have like a kid's game show on Yeah, an adult when Benstein's Benstein's money.
Speaker 4: Yes, that one.
Speaker 2: God, I love that. But I was a kid when I watched it.
Speaker 4: Yes, just just the line. I'm curious.
Speaker 7: That's a couch. I want to know how I can tell because I can see it. Great, rug, I want to know how I can tell because I can see it. You can spend all the money in the world on your furniture, but if you can't see it, who cares.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm good, thank you very much.
Speaker 1: We'll be back with you. Thank you. She takes direction really really well.
Speaker 5: That's literally what I want it. That's the only reason I wanted to do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, okay, let's bring Eileen in, Hileen. So, Eileen, if you could do it's a favor. We will stay out of your head. Just let you do whatever you want and take a swing at line number two please at your pleasure.
Speaker 3: That's a couch.
Speaker 2: I want to know how I can tell because I can see it.
Speaker 3: Great, rug want to know how I I can tell because I can see it.
Speaker 1: You can spend all the.
Speaker 3: Money in the world on your furniture, but if you can't see it, who cares. That's where Foreman's Lamps come in. With over thirty thousand square feet of store space, Flormance has everything you could possibly want for all your lamp and an illumination needs. Because if you can't see it, then who cares that you have it? Foreman's with eleven convenient locations in the Pennsylvania area.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much.
Speaker 4: Gary.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I would give almost the same note I gave you on that last time, which is just slow it, slow it down some and if you could make her a couple of years older for me, that would that would even that would even help you slow it down. If you think you got that in you, just age your up a little bit and slow it down a little bit for me.
Speaker 4: That's all I have to say about that.
Speaker 2: Christy, I completely agree with Gary.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to give you too much. Yeah, I love it. I love her.
Speaker 1: Gary said, Yeah, let's slow it up a little bit and see if you can make her just a little bit older and go from there.
Speaker 4: But oh the I miss this? How can we ask ages on you? I'm just curious how you really are twenty too? All right?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 4: Okay, that's great?
Speaker 1: Like this, so Eileen, at your pleasure.
Speaker 3: That's a couch. Want to know how I can tell because I can see it? Great, rug, Want to know how I can tell because I can see it. You can spend all the money in the world on your furniture, but if you can't see it, who cares. That's where Florman's Lamps come in. With over thirty thousand square feet of store space, Flormans has everything you could possibly want for all your lamp and illumination needs, because if you can't see it, then who cares that you have it? Florman's with eleven convenient locations in the Pennsylvania area.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. We'll be right back for a round number three. And you got your thoughts?
Speaker 4: I think, I think, oh, yeah, please at that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are your thoughts? Christy?
Speaker 2: I really love Eileen's tone. She has such a fun like just there's something about her that and actually I don't know if maybe Gary, if you can feel me on this one, but She kind of reminds me of the voice character who played Maana who is playing Haley and Haley's on it. She's got this fun, youthful, almost like rebellious kind of grit, but it's just really like modern and I really like I agree when Gary says that she would work like in her particular like Niche, I think she would. Oh yeah, it's tricky because with this we are looking for the most well rounded, you know that, because because that's really that's really what we're trying to do is set somebody up to have a very long career. And so that isn't to say that Eileen couldn't play that character like when she's my age, right, because it's her voice and it's her tone and that's not going away. I love her tone. I don't know about her acting, chops when it's compared to Hailey. Hailey is a singer. Hailey is many things, and she's in the pocket of creating character background and so for her to make those adjustments like you said, will she's extremely directable. It's I think because she has so much perspective.
Speaker 4: Ten cents two cents, Yeah, I think it was. I think it was about that was your twelve cents. Something is.
Speaker 1: Giving out a dime kids. Most people to give their two cents, Christy's giving out.
Speaker 4: As a horrible budget.
Speaker 5: I think that her voice is charming and very young, and I think she can absolutely make money off of that voice. I think it's very young and she can take some direction. But she just has a very That's why I asked her age. I don't know if that was appropriate and not. She sounds young and youthful, and it is. Her voice is actually very engaging for me to hear. Yeah, but it seems like it's going to be more more in that same field. I mean, you guys heard a lot more of her than I have today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think again, it's uh, she does have that youthful exuberance that everybody wants to cast. I mean, that's which is great. Uh yeah, but when you're looking for the all around kind of you're gonna you know, again, as Christy was saying, Haley seems far a far more polished actor. That does not mean that that can't happen for Eileen. We're just unfortunately talking about just today. But you know, let's see what they do with the cold read and go from there. But it's yeah. I mean, there's Eileen is right in the wheelhouse of what everybody's looking for voice wise nowadays. But as for well rounded, we'll have to see. So let's I don't know, let's say, uh, Christy left or right? So left hand is going to be Eileen, right hand is going to be Hailey. Okay, no, wait, that would be yeah. No, okay, good, that does work. So left is empty. So right, so Haley is going to go first. We'll just keep it, keep it as fair as possible. So let's bring Haley in first and give her Hey, Haley. So once again we are throwing a cold read at you. Yep. Can you see the line of dialogue there? Yeah, all right, we will stay out of your head for the first round. Go ahead at your pleasure.
Speaker 7: I can't remember the last good night's sleep I had. It's like I hit thirty and my body just said that's it. Be prepared to be tired for the rest of your life. I was dragging at work and had no energy to play with my kids. Then I found Trinquill, the new app that not only tracks my sleep patterns, but suggests certain types of meditation coupled with soothing. White noise to guarantee me the full night's sleep that I haven't been able to find in years. Just by answering a few simple questions, Trenquill has changed when and how I sleep. Now when I wake up in the morning, I have all the energy I need to be the parent my kids need. Thanks trenth Will.
Speaker 4: Gerry. I want to go a totally different direction with this read YEP.
Speaker 5: I want to be it needs to be one of those like if you were watching television and the lights are really low and it's very just earnest, like let me, let me help you find.
Speaker 4: What worked for me, like so.
Speaker 7: So it's just super genuine.
Speaker 5: Yeah, super genuine. I guess that's more.
Speaker 4: Like a.
Speaker 7: Confessional as opposed to U.
Speaker 5: Yes, that's what you hit it right on the head that Yeah, is that cool with everybody?
Speaker 2: It's great with me, Kristy, Yes, I think I agree.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: It's like I don't want to give her anything too different because we want to clear read.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, absolutely absolutely, because.
Speaker 2: I'm like I wish this there was a way to synthesize getting her to sound tired.
Speaker 1: That I can take that works.
Speaker 5: In the like I can't remember the word you said Haley genuine say that that tiredness can come through in that too.
Speaker 1: Also, if I'm the sponsor, I'd want to say, if you're using Tranquil, you would no longer be tired.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't be tired.
Speaker 7: I can change it. There's there could be a shift. It can start back when I.
Speaker 2: Talked too much to see what I did.
Speaker 1: All do your thing? We got that.
Speaker 4: I still want to.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised.
Speaker 2: Usually she's asleep just right there, so maybe just happen.
Speaker 1: Maybe all right, Haley, go ahead.
Speaker 7: I can't remember the last good night's sleep I had. It's like I hit thirty and my body just said, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 2: Be prepared to be tired for the rest of your life.
Speaker 7: I was dragging at work and had no energy to play with my kids. Then I found Tranquil, the new app that not only tracks my sleep patterns, but suggests certain types of meditation coupled with soothing white noise to guarantee me the full night's sleep that I haven't been able to find in years. Just by answering a few simple questions, Tranquill has changed when and how I sleep. Now when I wake up in the morning, I have all the energy I need to be the parent my kids need.
Speaker 1: Thanks Tranquil, Thank you very much. We'll be right back with you.
Speaker 4: Cool. Thank you.
Speaker 1: It's just uber directable and all the instincts are there as well. I'm curious to see what Eileen's going to do with this because it's a little out of a wheelhouse for the age again. So but maybe that kind of youthful exuberance is something that a company like this would want because they want you to sound like you're on Tranquil. You're using Tranquil, so I least see what happens. Let's bring Eileen in. Yeah, Hi, Eileen, how are you HII? So, like the last round, we are throwing a cold read at you and you should have it right there at your pleasure, whatever you want to do.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the last time I had a good night's sleep. It's like I hit thirty and my body just said that's it. Be prepared to be tired for the rest of your life. I was dragging at work and had no energy to play with my kids. Then I found Tranquill. The new app then only tracks my sleep patterns, but suggest certain types of meditation coupled with soothing white noise to guarantee me with the full night's sleep that I have been haven't been able to find in years. Just by answering a few simple questions, Trinkle has changed how I sleep and now when I wake up in the morning, all I have is so much energy that I need to be the parents. Ooh, hold on, I have all the energy I need to be the parent my kids need. Thanks tranquill, Why don't.
Speaker 1: You do why don't you do the Just take the last paragraph again?
Speaker 3: Go ahead, sure, Just by answering a few simple questions, Trinkle has changed when and how I sleep. Now when I wake up in the morning, all I have all the energy I need to be the parent my kids need.
Speaker 2: Thanks strength, will.
Speaker 4: Okay, I would do. I would do another read.
Speaker 5: It's based on partially what you did. You did start it out very like still that sleepy person, and then and go ahead and put more energy in it towards when you get get to the end. So I just want to hear just a little bit more of that shift. And I know part of it was brand new words stuck in front of your face that you're trying to act act through. I do like how you started it out with her more more low energy, and then kind of like seeing the trenk while working on you, go ahead and let's make that a little bit more evident and see what it feels like.
Speaker 4: That would be my note, Christy.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's hard because the character is thirty and has children, so I really this one, this one's kind of difficult. Will I don't really have a clear note for her, considering you know, we're trying to put her down the best road for this.
Speaker 1: I think I liked your tone. I frankly thought you didn't. I didn't think you sounded too young, frankly at all. I thought I thought you were right in the wheelhouse with that. I would say, take your time and don't concentrate so much on the words. If the words don't come, that's fine. You can even just take a pause and redo the line, or just make sure you're getting the feel of the product more than anything else. The words will come. All that makes sense, So just take your time and give us one more. See what you can do.
Speaker 3: I can't remember the last good night's sleep I had. It's like I hit thirty and my body just said that's it. Be you prepared to be tired for the rest of your life. I was dragging at work and had no energy to play with my kids. Then I found Tranquill, the new app that not only tracks my sleep patterns, but suggest certain types of meditation coupled with soothing white noise to guarantee me a full night's sleep that I haven't been able to find in years. Just by answering a few simple questions, Tranquill has changed me on how I sleep. Now, when I wake up in the morning, I have all the energy I need to be the parents my kids need. Thanks Traank will.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. We'll be right back with you.
Speaker 9: Gifts.
Speaker 1: All right, it's decision time. I personally don't think we need to go to a tiebreaker challenge. That's my own opinion. I think Hayley is just more seasoned.
Speaker 5: I need to And I honestly think Eiling will do great.
Speaker 1: If Guy's the limit at twenty two with that voice, oh yeah, Guy's the Sky's the limit.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And I actually was surprised, Like I thought she did great in that last I just thought it was gonna sound way too young. Yeah, And it didn't for her, but it really didn't for me. I agree, But I have to go with what you said. And I don't know how Christy feels.
Speaker 2: No, I think Haylee's the clear winner. I think she's ready to go. She's moving to California like she could actually like like what we said, we are looking for somebody to literally start working. And she is in the mentality and she's she's ready. She's really ready.
Speaker 4: To get rid of that cat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the cat's gotta go. Cat's gonna go.
Speaker 5: We tell you that, you guys, Okay, uh, I'll leave it to Will, the letter nodding heavily when he says, Okay, so we uh, let's let's let's oh god, let's do this.
Speaker 1: Why don't we start with We will start with Eileen and let her know so much. Hey, Aleen, how are you? Can you hear us? Thank you so much again. Congratulations on getting this far in the contest. Unfortunately, this is going to be as far as you're going to be going. That said, all of us agree that the sky is the limit for you. Your voice, the quality of your voice and the texture of your voice, and especially the age of your voice. There's a there's a young exuberance to your voice that everybody is looking for.
Speaker 5: That's why I asked you how old you were, because I mean you have there's a big range in there that you are just going to do nothing but make money with your throat.
Speaker 4: In this range that.
Speaker 5: You have, you are going to I'm telling you right now, unless you just stopped today and said I don't want to do this anymore, You're going to make a lot of throat money. You are going to make money with that voice of yours. It's such a sweet, endearing, drawing people in kind of voice. You're going to wallow around in that. Probably start expanding on some little older stuff, but wallow around in what you got now because people people would pay to have what you have.
Speaker 1: Right now and will and will pay for Well, you're going to make money.
Speaker 4: Yeah, now you're ready doing voice over there where you are now?
Speaker 3: Not recently I did before when I was younger, but I do want to get it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get back in that. Well it's going to be are you really are? Your voice is fantastic.
Speaker 1: Somebody's going to sign you. You're going to be working. If I had one suggestion for you, I would say take some improv classes, maybe take some acting classes, But the timbre of your voice everything it's you're right in that wheelhouse. You really you really are you just to be totally honest, you kind of ran into a buzz saw today. Your fellow contestant was, is just it was on point all day some day. Some days you have good days and some days you have bad days. And you were both really good.
Speaker 5: You're really you're really really good. You really are that all of us on here make money doing this. If you're telling you that, it's not a lie.
Speaker 4: You're really really good.
Speaker 5: You have a fantastic sounding voice. So I would just say go do like do what he says, take those classes and at the same time be doing this right now. Yeah, you got you got a good sound coming up.
Speaker 1: You're going to be great. And again you went from forty five hundred to the top what six?
Speaker 4: You know? Not bad?
Speaker 5: So I would hire you. I would hire you. That would that's not.
Speaker 4: Even I will.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I guess And it's tough because I want to address something while she's still on. Somebody uh DMed me and said that they really really wish that we could shout out y'all's socials. Unfortunately we can't do that because there are people who are actively listening to you guys and wanting to hire you. So unfortunately, legal I don't think allows us to be able to like truly get you guys. We can't first and last name. So I don't have a problem. We don't have a problem with it. If they talk about it on their own socials and maybe you could put the hashtag I hear voices, you know. And if you put the hashtag I hear voices and you were a contestant on the show, people will be able to find you more directly. But we will not be able to endorse you know, everyone's socials for legal reason.
Speaker 1: Can't.
Speaker 2: That's Eileen, Like there's somebody out there that's watching this saying I want to hire Eileen. So please that's awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, good stuff, And that's hard. That was hard to do.
Speaker 5: Like pick up regular raw copy without even looking over before.
Speaker 1: Hold your head up high because you deserve it, and you will. We'll see you in the booth someday soon. I promise.
Speaker 3: I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: I love what I have with you all in the future.
Speaker 1: Thank you, please do thank you.
Speaker 4: Eileen.
Speaker 1: All right now, it's the fine fun car, okay.
Speaker 5: Except for they can't bro well wait, wait too, Yeah, hey Haley, Hello, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good so as I'm sure you know. We're we're trying to find somebody that could step into the booth right away. And the the contestants are getting better, just the it's we're really sucking it down. It's and we're trying so hard to nitpick and do what we have to do, but it's left us with a very terrible decision and we just we hate doing this. But we don't like your cat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we don't. We can't deal with that cat.
Speaker 1: Another one. If not the cat, she says, then you're fine. Congratulations, you're moving on to the next round.
Speaker 2: Every time. Every time, condition.
Speaker 1: Well, you know you would do the copy for the heart, the heart medicine, but no, congratulations to the final You're on to the final four. You're on to the final four. It's tough, so uh And again, I was not lying. I was not lying when I said that it's getting tougher. The contestants are all so good. We are nitpicking left and right. Just keep doing what you're doing and go from there, because we're going to see you in the next round. Thank you.
Speaker 7: I can cry when I hang up, But I'll try not to.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I can also promise you, though, that the next round we're going to start to get really real. So it's going to be yeah, it's the next round is gonna gonna be even tougher and tougher and tougher. So congratulations, you can keep the cats. I guess that's fine. I'm not doing that.
Speaker 4: I'm not the nice guy here. Get rid of one of those cans to flip a.
Speaker 1: Coin to find out which one's story. I drop myself. So congratulations and we will see you next time.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Bye Ah, that's fun.
Speaker 4: That's great.
Speaker 1: Well, Gary, thank you so much for joining us. You were an amazing guest adjudicators.
Speaker 5: I really am quite something to deal with, and what a cool thing that you guys are doing it. Really, I think of all the people that helped me get started when I got out to l A and even before, like to have somebody like, even if you don't make it all the way giving you that kind of feedback that you actually need advantage for this, that's a terrific thing.
Speaker 1: Is this. One of the guys that helped you right here is Mitchell Whitfield, one of the guys.
Speaker 2: He found the picture for you, guys.
Speaker 9: He found it.
Speaker 1: I had to.
Speaker 2: Listen. Will has all the pictures, all the receipts, and all the names, all the phone numbers, all the business for forty years.
Speaker 1: What do you expect?
Speaker 2: Yeah, forget Kevin Bacon. I agree the separation.
Speaker 1: Gary, thank you so much for joining us very quickly. Where can people find you if they're looking for you.
Speaker 5: On the social Media's on the TikTok It's the Gary Anthony Williams. On Instagram, it's Gary Anthony Williams. I don't care about Twitter anymore, man, nobody cares.
Speaker 1: I don't care about any.
Speaker 4: Of my house. Just come to the house.
Speaker 1: I love it, and don't forget. Haley's on It is starting. When is it coming out? It's coming out early June eighth. Haley's on it. Check it out, great news show on Disney Plus. Correct, Yeah, first, then Disney Plus right after Disney ju Naith and then Disney Plus. So go and check it out. It looks like it is going to be a phenomenal show. And of course you can also see Gary and go back and watch him and everything else he's done. From whose line? Is it anyway to uh you know, teenage mutant, Ninja, Turtles, the boondocks, you name it. He has done it.
Speaker 4: Too much stuff, it's too much the best.
Speaker 1: Thank you, any of it.
Speaker 5: Yes, you, my fist fought my way into job.
Speaker 1: In all fairness, we both could take Mitchell. That's not that's not a hard thing to do. Thank you for joining us, and we will keep you up to date. We want you, you will want to make sure everybody gets a chance to meet the winner.
Speaker 5: Much appreciated. Thank you guys, Thank you the blast.
Speaker 1: Talk to you soon.
Speaker 4: Bye.
Speaker 2: Oh that was great.
Speaker 1: Another tough round, man. Now everybody popping up. It's like you instantly know the face, Sayssy, instantly know the voices, and it's just getting harder everywhere.
Speaker 2: It was a little awkward. It was I'm not gonna lie, it was a little awkward today. Yeah, yeah, I hate it.
Speaker 1: I hate it because because Gary is right. I mean, it leans great.
Speaker 2: She's great.
Speaker 1: I mean she's got that voice where you know you see her easily headlining a Disney Channel show something like that.
Speaker 2: Totally, totally, totally, totally. After round two, I was like, uh oh yeah, but yeah she won round two.
Speaker 1: For me, I thought so too. Yeah, she's she had that exactly what you're saying, that youthful exuberance, and she brought light to the product. And somebody's listened to this and they're gonna be like, yeah, we gotta we gotta get her.
Speaker 2: Garrett Scooper Up, she's waiting, she's here, she's ready to go. She's a great worker. And uh, you know, we love all of our contestants and I would encourage them to stay in touch with us and let us know. Oh me too, you know where they're at. And we hope everyone listening had a great time. Gary was really wonderful host awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's great, really great. But it's Haily Haley once again. Moving on, Haley from Texas. Moving on. Uh, we have what one more round to to finalize the final four? Correct, and then it's off to the races. Yeah, well that is I think so I think you mean like after next week? No, I mean next week our final four will be picked and then we have we go to our final two and then we go to our winter.
Speaker 2: Wow, this is getting faster and faster.
Speaker 1: It's crazy crazy.
Speaker 2: I guess we're gonna have to start booking tickets to go to La to see.
Speaker 1: This person figure out. Well, I live here, so I don't have to book much, but you will have to. You'll have to get here.
Speaker 2: I'm here, I guess, so okay.
Speaker 1: I don't like to travel far though, so we're going to be We're going to actually meet my driveway. That's okay too, for everybody.
Speaker 2: Half of Hollywood lives near your house anyway.
Speaker 1: So I am in the I am in the sitcom development of Los Angeles. But thank you everybody so much for joining us once again on this in amazing journey that is man just getting more and more difficult every week. It really is. Everybody's so talented, and we didn't start our show this week like we normally do with a shout out to everybody that's helped us, so we certainly want to thank all of our friends over there at Prime Video. Check out season two of The Legend of Oxmochini. You can stream that now. I always tell you how awesome it is, and I always say, it's not because I'm on it, but it's because I'm on it.
Speaker 2: It's because he's on it wall exactly.
Speaker 1: It's one of the reasons. But it's a great show, So go check that out. All of our friends of course at Critical Role, our friends at CESD who are helping us with our incredible prize, and of course our parent company iHeart, who helped to make all of this happen. So thank you all for letting us live out our dream of doing our American Idol style contest, because this has been a ton of fun. We just didn't realize how difficult it was going to be. You don't think about that towards the end, about just how hard it's going to get. But thank you everybody for joining us. We will see you next week or you'll hear us next week. I never know how that works, but thank you again, Christy for just being in your white room and just being you. I don't think I say that.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Will I cautiously accept that compliments I will miss look I will I don't do that. I haven't done comic cons a lot. And that's when we got to see each other most frequently, and then and then we did this podcast, and it's been great to continue to stay in touch with you. And it's it's gonna be a bummer. I'm gonna have like will withdraw, Will Draw.
Speaker 1: Will Draw, Will Draw, I like it. That's a new thing. I'm gonna be. My next product that I'm going to invent for next week is going to be to cure will draw.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know wild you might fill pretty much everybody does. We have a new We have a new and Hayler called will Be on will Be.
Speaker 1: I want to know what the side side effects.
Speaker 2: Maybe I should do that one writing okay, we.
Speaker 1: Will be gone, I will Oh.
Speaker 7: I love it.
Speaker 4: Christy.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you everybody for joining us. Join us next week as we got we'll fin round out the final four. So we're getting there. Thank you everybody, and don't forget if you think you have what it takes to step up to the microphone, put your voices where your mouth is. Thanks everybody. I Hear Voices is hosted by Will Fredell and Christy Carlson Romano. Executive produced by Will Fredell, Brendan Rooney, Amy Sugarman. Our executive in charge of production is Danielle Romo, Our producer is Lorraine Viuez, and our editor slash engineer is Brian Burton. And that was my announcer voice.
Speaker 8: Some side effects of listening to I Hear Voices are sore abs from hilarity, falling down the Coco Melon rabbit hole, sneezing due to mass nostalgia, and hugs.
Speaker 1: Follow I Hear Voices wherever you listen to podcasts so you don't miss any of the amazing voices.
Speaker 8: Be sure to follow us on Instagram and TikTok at I Hear Voices Podcast.
Speaker 1: You can also check us out on MySpace, omegle Vine, LimeWire, he I'm a napster.
Speaker 8: Okay, well let's teach you about the Internet.
Speaker 9: The who Hey there, I Hear Voices listeners. This is Mia, the winner of the super Awesome contest to become the next big voice actor. I am so glad I found this podcast, and I'm glad you found it too well. Then, Christy, also known as Kim Possible and Unstoppable, interview the best known voices in Hollywood, from your favorite cartoon characters to video game voices. You never know who they'll talk to next. Make sure to follow, like, and download the I Hear Voices podcast on iHeart, Apple and anywhere you get your podcasts. And remember, if you think you had what it takes, put your voices where your mouth is