Speaker 1: Thanks to all of you for being with us. Write down our toll free telephone number. It's eight hundred and ninety four to one Sean if you want to join us. Linda, you didn't even try to get me annoyed today because I guess you know it's impossible. As restless as I get on vacation, I'm not the best vacation taker.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: In fact, you didn't even try to annoy me today.
Speaker 2: Something wrong that I did? You miss me that much?
Speaker 3: Well, I feel like my resting place is annoying you. Me breathing error is annoying you. So I don't have to work that hard. You know.
Speaker 2: What does that mean? Well?
Speaker 1: No, usually you go way out of your way to do something to piss me off.
Speaker 3: Just something I know, I meanway, I feel like there's so much news. How could I do that to you today? But that doesn't mean it's not coming, So you know, don't hold your breath.
Speaker 1: Okay, So we expect one hour from now that the Governor of the Great State of South Carolina, Henry McMaster, is going to appoint the interim person to serve out the rest of Lindsey's term, and the process goes very quickly in South Carolina, which I will admit in a second. On a personal note, I have a lot to say about Senator Lindsay Graham at somebody that I knew well and got along with well, just as I get along great. I've known Governor McMaster for a long time. Senator Tim Scott is a dear friend of mine, has been forever, and I've known Lindsay a long time.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: There is a report that has broken that in fact President Trump well, first of all, he said that he wants the Governor Henry McMaster to appoint Lindsey's sister, Darlene Graham, to serve the remainder of the late senator's term. If you don't know the story, I'll tell you about it in a minute. He recommended this to Governor McMaster. There's a lot of rumors that may in fact be true. We will know that when that announcement is made and get reaction, and get your reaction to it sometime in the next hour. Anyway, if she is appointed, it's unclear whether she'd want to run for a full term. My expectation would be and I've spent a lot of time on the phone with her the last couple of days and she's devastated. She loved her brother, and for good reason. If you don't know a lot about Lindsay's background, he grew up in the back room of a South Carolina bar, actually grew up above a bar and sharing a bathroom with patrons that worked down the street at a nearby mill plant, and literally took baths with water heated up on a stove. That was Lindsay's Graham's background, and he became a US senator, first a congressman. He came in the class of New Gambrich of ninety four and at the age of twelve, he was working downstairs at the pool hall racking tables to help with his family's financial struggles. Wasn't a great student, see student in high school, but there's a reason for that as well. Apparently Ones blurted out to his teacher, I want to be Governor's classmates laughed, and then scored an eight hundred out of sixteen hundred on his sat Again, you know, considering the circumstances from which he's coming, what would you expect. He did make it to the University of South Carolina, and he was then the first person that ever attended and then finished college, and as a college student, he had to rush home. His mother was dying, who was pleading with her grieving son, Lindsey, let me go. Soon after, you know, she went, and his father died in his sleep of a massive heart attack.
Speaker 2: And he was now he was the adult in the family.
Speaker 1: His sister who may be appointed in the next hour, should she accept and should this recommendation of President Trump to Governor McMaster come out to be true? But that thirteen year old sister of him became his responsibility. And anyway, as he often pointed out, and I spent a lot of time, we had similar backgrounds in as much as I've talked at length about washing dishes at twelve, and you know, being in bars till two in the morning at twelve, and then a cook at thirteen, and later a bus boy and a bartender at seventeen, I mean, there's so much life experience behind that. I am so grateful that I had that opportunity and loved the idea of having money in my pocket. I loved working, you know, even at twelve. I mean it was a very different time. Don't take this the wrong way, but I could sit at the bar after my shift at two in the morning, have two Saint Pauly Girl beers and fly home on my bicycle and loved it. I felt like I was living the life. And Lindsay and I kind of laughed about similar upbringings in that sense, and how you learn a lot about people and drinking when when you are in a bar every day. And you know, I've said many times on this program, every single person you know has a number, meaning there's for whatever reason their number is unique to I guess their DNA, their metabolism.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I've never been able to solve that scientific mystery. But for some people, the number of drinks they going to have is zero because if they start, they can't stop, or if they have one sip, they've become the It changes their personality dramatically. And then there are people they have, you know, one drink and they're like, whoo loopy. I think that's kind of Linda's territory. Is that about, right, Linda or my dead wrong eye?
Speaker 3: I would say it's half a drink these days?
Speaker 1: Well, then what do you have all the moonshine in the studio that you left in New York?
Speaker 2: That was like in there forever. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I guess somebody sent in moonshine and you asked me once to drink it. I said, I'm not touching that garbage. Not happening. But you know, but other people can drink all night and you wouldn't even notice the drinking. I mean, it's a bizarre phenomenon. But usually the same characteristics would emerge. People's personality would change if they went past that number. And for women that often meant that they became flirtatious. For men, that often manifested itself in a couple of ways.
Speaker 2: You know, I love I love you, Bro, I Loo Bro, Linda, I love you. I just you know I love you. I love you, I love you, I love you, I love every I love it, I love everybody at the bar.
Speaker 1: That's one manifestation or it would you know, they'd become aggressively flirtatious or angry and aggressive and want to fight anybody that dared get in their way or bumped into them by accident. So you learn a lot as a kid, and he was precocious, he was NonStop and you know he he you know, it was it was pretty cool. The upbringing he had the fact that he'd later he took this responsibility on of his sister and raising his sister is an amazing story. I think it really goes to his heart and soul and his character. And as much as he loves politics, he certainly loved his family. And I know Darlene, having spoken with her many times this weekend, it is you know, we do know that he likely died from, you know, a tear in his A order. I can tell you speaking with medical doctors friends of mine that especially no heart issues. This is not something you some some people survive. I know one person in my life that had this happen and did survive it.
Speaker 2: Most people do not survive.
Speaker 1: And that is when you have a tear in the inner wall of one's A order, they call it a dissection, and it was related in part to pardening of Lindsey Graham's arteries.
Speaker 2: He was aware of it.
Speaker 1: There was, in fact blockage at a higher level than I'd be comfortable with. If I would have known about it as his friend, I would have been all over him about it. But this dissection of this particular valve, which is so vital to life, is immediately life threatening.
Speaker 2: I know he didn't feel well.
Speaker 1: He'd done a lot of traveling and by the way, I know, there's a lot of people all over the internet with a lot of theories he had been in Turkey and then traveled, you know, to Poland, and this long trip from Poland to a twelve hour train ride, and I know not only did he have blockage, but he also had issues involving clotting that were pretty severe as well. And you know, all of this, you know, came to my attention. You know, after his passing. I was stunned. It happened at three o'clock in the morning, and you know, I was up since pretty much on the phone from four am yesterday morning till about midnight last night. In terms of the number of people I spoke to and the number of calls that I've gotten from people, I guess if there's one frustration that and I expressed this when I was on Fox and Friends yesterday morning at nine am, and it feels like an eternity ago, lifetime ago. The sad thing to me is that there was a perception of Lindsay that just wasn't true. That Lindsey Graham loved war, Lindsey Graham love conflict and no, Actually, he and President Trump are very much on the same page, and that is, you know, he is a strong believer supporter in the Trump doctrine. And you know how all of a sudden some have perverted the Trump doctrine into isolationism and America first ism, and that somehow he has corrupted his own promises when he's basically doing the exact same things that he did in.
Speaker 2: His first term.
Speaker 1: Like in his first term, he took out the Isis Caliphate, he took out the world's worst terrorist, Solmani, he took out Bagdadi and associates. He dropped the mother of all bombs on Afghanistan. That is not the actions of an isolationist. That is somebody that believes in America's first, America's safety and security. Midnight Hammer, the President did not go into that lightly and then.
Speaker 2: Later epic fury.
Speaker 1: As every person I have interviewed that would be in a position to know, the one that has said it publicly, that knew, that saw the presidential daily briefing that very few people see every day has been my friend Dan Bongino, and he has said unequivocally that the president had no choice I've gotten that same answer from every single person that knows.
Speaker 2: Now, I know you've got this.
Speaker 1: I guess you can refer to the as the new woke right of isolationists and israel bashing and hating. I just ignore most of these people because they're just dead on wrong in terms of what Donald Trump's philosophy is, how he defines America first, and how he defines and lives out his very own doctrine, and his own doctrine is playing out in Iran right now and the president and by the way, that too is being misinterpreted by so many people, and that is frustrating to me, because he is obliterating Iran as they violate agreement after agreement. I've come to the conclusion myself that you know, all right, well, they've taken out two and a half tiers of leadership, maybe three. And you know, whoever wants to keep muddying up the waters in terms of any real negotiations and settlement and peace deal that others are on the verge of what and willing to make with the US, those people probably you know, we they need to go, meaning goodbye. You know, you have this radicalized belief convert or die, and when you die, you will be rewarded in paradise with seventy two virgins. If they are going or planning on disrupting, you know, any process towards a peace agreement with the US every day or every week, as they have now been showing themselves willing and stupid enough to do, then I would imagine at some point they will be granted the wish of the late Ayahtolah Hominy and end up you know, headed home.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It is amazing because you know, Lindsay had his moments, but the great belief is Lindsay doesn't didn't want peace. What he if you paid close attention the interviews I had with him and conversations that I can privately tell you I've had with him, just like with the President, it's you know, there's not one nation in the Middle East that wasn't so great that Donald Trump got involved in Midnight Hammer and Epic Fury. Why none of them wanted a nuclear armed Iran, and none of them wanted Iranian hegemony in the region, and they all wanted a path to peace. And what Lindsey really was working towards, as the President is working towards is you know, starting with Saudi Arabia and every other country in the region would be an expansion or an addition to an expansion of the Abraham Accords, where everybody recognizes Israel and you create a path towards.
Speaker 2: You know, an opportunity for peace.
Speaker 1: That the region has not had in probably thousands of years, never mind the UN Partition Plan of nineteen forty eight, where you know, Bengorian, the first Prime Minister of Israel in its modern iteration after the UN Partition Plan, you know, reached out his hand in it in good neighborliness to every neighboring country, and then got attacked the next day. And it's pretty much been the've Israel under fire ever since. But you know, a path to peace would be in everybody's best interest, and that's I know was the long term goal of Lindsay and the President combined. And I can tell you as a friend, there was no greater friend than Lindsay and the guy that showed more passion than anybody I do, but he was misunderstood. Look, there were times he pissed me off to Linda. Did I not call him out when he pissed me off? He really would drive me nuts sometimes. You know, we definitely had our moments. But in the end, I mean, he loved his country, loved his family, loved President Trump. He was Donald Trump's best friend, elected friend in Washington.
Speaker 2: That's just the fact that very few people know played golf with them all the time. We expect.
Speaker 1: In a half hour, Governor McMaster South Carolina rumors of running rampant. President Trump put out a request to Governor McMahon that the interim person to fill the seat of Lindsey Graham should be his sister, Darlene. Not corroborated, not confirmed, but rumors I know are getting very loud within South Carolina my contacts there, and if in fact that happens, I know, for a facul linds he couldn't be more proud of his sister. I just wish people knew the person that I knew. And it's hard to explain the person that would talk, that would call me, you know, like President Trump late into the night. There's not many of us that are that crazy. And Linda can corroborate confirm that any hour within the twenty four hour day, she is likely to get a text for me. It's either a story story, idea, a guest idea something. I don't do it to annoy or I don't do it to wake her up. But she does have apparently a special ringer on your What do you have a special ringer on the phone called boss?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. You are the one of one of two people that gets the breakthrough and it is a very very loud, loud ringtone.
Speaker 2: Who is the other person?
Speaker 3: Well, it's the kids.
Speaker 2: But you know, oh, so all the kids have a special ring tone.
Speaker 3: They have a special ring tone.
Speaker 2: Yes, it just cracks me out.
Speaker 1: But anyway, so we'll find out that replacement name coming up. Interestingly, you know, Trump is saying President Trump is saying he wants Lindsey Graham's sister to serve out the rest of his term and recommended that to Governor Henry McMaster. They are very close friends, I can tell you, and maybe some of you want to hear it, maybe some of you don't. But it's my job to just tell you the facts and the truth because they're real. And that is simply that Lindsey Graham was the President's closest friend in the US Senate in Washington. So far, the President has only campaigned for one person this year on the campaign trail in this midterm election year.
Speaker 2: Now we expect that he will do more.
Speaker 1: He's definitely made a lot of endorsements in the lead up to this, and that was Senator to Lindsay Graham, and that I know that. You know, I spoke to the President yesterday and he said a publicly solid chare. He echoed what he had said, I believe on Meet the Press. I know he was on Fox and Friends this morning and it's simply that he spoke to Lindsay about a half hour before he died. I spoke to many that are in his inner circle. And when he got back from meeting President Zelensky for the four hundred trip, which is grinding and you know it's brutal because he flies commercial and then he lands in Poland, then there's a ten or twelve hour train ride to get to Kiev and that's where he met President Zelensky, who by the way, has been decimating all of Russia, which is pretty remarkable. As we're now headed towards what the five year anniversary, and nobody ever thought that Russia and Putin would be on his back heels to this extent.
Speaker 2: Unreal we do have other news.
Speaker 1: Mitch McConnell, did you see the picture and the statement that was released All last week? There are a lot of questions about what happened to Mitch McConnell, and I'm watching this unfold in real time and I'm like, all right, it sounds fishy to me, and a lot of the neighbors are saying that, yeah, there was an emergency call and he was taken out in a stretcher, and for some reason, you know, people have been demanding proof of life, and we got that with a picture of him and his wife and a lengthy statement that they released. I guess it was Sunday evening last night. Said he attributed what a fall to his fight with polio that he's suffered as a kid, and anyway that landed him in the hospital. He was briefly unconscious. It was an open letter to the people of Kentucky and that he's recovering. You know, was hit with a mild case of pneumonia, and doctors have confirmed that I didn't break any bones, I didn't suffer a concussion, I didn't have a heart attack, I didn't have a stroke, I don't have any tumors. I don't have any hemorrhaging at all, And there was the picture. There was the photo. He said, as much as it frustrates made, the process takes time to get back to the Senate, and on the advice of my doctors, I won't be able to return quite yet. But rest assured in the meantime, I'm not taking a break from my Senate business.
Speaker 2: That matters to you. In Kentucky.
Speaker 1: He has experienced several falls throughout the year that has been attributed to his quote post polio condition.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, what did you think of the picture? All right? Should I even ask? I'm by opening a really bad door here, of course you are.
Speaker 3: You know how I feel about McConnell. Aside from the fact that he's a lying rhino.
Speaker 2: It has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course it does, because this is this is one hundred percent continuation of the lies that he's told for many years, and now him and e Lan are lying together and everybody's trying to cover it up, not to mention the fact that the picture is recycled from twenty twenty three. So then once they realize that, and then everybody's like, well, the newspaper's got AI generated stuff in it. And listen, if you run it through grock, if you run it through chat, GPT, you run it through any of these AI platforms that anybody's using, it will tell you that the picture is like ninety five percent AI generated because they put all this fake crap in it, not to mention the fact the guy is how old, if he's in the hospital, where's the IV connection? Where he's in a hospital bed, looks like he's sitting in the chair. The chair is in a weird angle of the wall. Even if that was a real picture, they doctored it to Helen back. It's a hot mess. And let me tell you something. He didn't write that note. He hasn't put more than two sentences together, and how long. Don't you remember when he was at the Dais trying to control that committee hearing, and his affor came up and Trump got all ticked off and was like, don't help him. That's disrespectful. I'm like, oh my god, do.
Speaker 1: You remember when he was speaking and then just froze and it was like he had a cia.
Speaker 3: He had a mini stroke in front of everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I love how you're a doctor and you get to diagnose and just throw out these crazy diagnosed since advocate, did it look like that? I would tend to agree with you, But do we know for sure? We don't, but it was certainly strange. And then John Thune, who was not majority leader at the time, Uh, and others other and others in leadership behind him. Yeah, Uh, this is over. We're gonna walk Mitch back.
Speaker 2: To his room to his office.
Speaker 3: You know, first of all, he walking nowhere. He hasn't walked anywhere in quite a while.
Speaker 1: I don't think at this point. I think the last time we saw him was in a wheelchair. So what's happening? I don't know. Do I think they should be more transparent? I do, And I'm not gonna be a hypocrite and have a double standard, you know, one for Joe Biden and one for Mitch McConnell, even though it's beneficial for Mitch McConnell to hang on to a seat as long as possible. Look, this is a problem with in terms of the math. There is a very short process in terms of the time that people will I think they have till next Tuesday to register to get in to replace Senator Lindsey Graham. A lot of names being thrown about. I don't want to get over my skis. We'll get the announcement of the temporary replacement, rumored to be his sister Darlene, who is a lovely human being. My only fear for her is these sharks in the legacy media mob that will want to bombard her and surround her even as she's still in the process of mourning the loss of her brother, who took care of her her entire life, who she looked up to more than any one person on this earth. And they can just be so vicious and so vile. I mean, by the way, did you see the number of people on the left, I guess you know host Anna Casparian.
Speaker 2: Do you know who she is? Do you know?
Speaker 1: I have no idea who she is. I don't know who these people are. I don't spend my time on social media. If you want to read cancer, you know, just open up social media and just start reading. And that's why I worry about young people and social media and why his parents. Please pay attention to what your kids are reading and doing and paying attention to because it is you know, these kids get bullied online and they you know, there are times they want to commit schoolicide because they have no idea. This is not permanent, this is not real. And the amount of bullying that goes on. And then we've got another problem. You have outside countries, geopolitical foes, Russia, China, you know, the Kataris, you know, all sorts of countries that have agendas that are trying to indoctrinate young people, you know, which is why the whole issue of TikTok was such a big deal.
Speaker 2: You know. But the rush to say, you know.
Speaker 1: Good ridden, thank god Lindsay's dead, Linda, if I ever pass away, and all these mean things are written, I'm gonna I'm counting on you to fight for me, to stand up for me.
Speaker 3: Listen, You're gonna be lucky because they say to you when you're alive, So you're lucky.
Speaker 2: You know, you don't have to wait.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Now I've had my entire life and career.
Speaker 2: You do build up an immunity to it.
Speaker 1: You, you and sweet baby James take it harder than I do.
Speaker 3: I mean, we have to hate Hannity line.
Speaker 2: That was really bad.
Speaker 3: That was some gross stuff.
Speaker 2: I really want to bring it back. I want to bring handidiate book. No, what do you mean. No, let's get through the midterms.
Speaker 3: Let's pass the Save America Act. Let's get our crap together, and then we can worry about getting people married.
Speaker 2: Oh, then you're going to approve my idea to bring.
Speaker 3: Back the Yes, then I will be in full support to facilitate. Yes, you have my word. If the Save America Act passes and we get the midterms on order, I will facilitate.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Now we're going to get to the Lindsay Graham announcement at the top. Watching you know, even Carvell, who's lost his mind, as we've been chronicling on a daily basis, almost on this program, you know, is ripping the Democratic.
Speaker 2: Socialists of America. You're so effing stupid.
Speaker 1: He's not wrong, but I'm very happy about it, Mam Donnie going after three incumbents to replace them with radical you know, communists like him, and then winning is great. Now Mamdani apparently Marxist Kami Mamdanni is borrowing another page. You know, there's the latest map of New York City that he's drawn, is now drawing fire. It's eliminating the famed little Italy neighborhood in Lower New York, which I guess no longer fits Mam Donnie's vision of what New York City should be. People are furious about it, especially the City Council's Italian caucus. And didn't he cancel the Columbus Day parade or wanted to take the I guess he wanted to take the statue of Columbus down Columbus Circle in New York.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the call is fuming that Mamdani's map, which didn't list an Italian enclaves or Irish enclaves or Jewish neighborhoods, which by the way, is very well known, but highlighted thirty other areas including Little Palestine, Korea Town, Little Pakistan, Little Odessa. I mean, this guy's off as rocker. And by the way, if you're in New York. I was trying to tell this in an interview today, Wild said, I just said, listen, I'm just telling you expect these things to happen. There's no good that's going to come out of this. And the feeling of sorrow that I have for friends that are stuck there for reasons that I was stuck there, for a period of time that delayed my inevitable move a decision I had made a long time ago to Florida. It's heart wrenching because it's going to involve a wealth tax. In Mamdani's case, it wants to be a fifty percent death tax on top of the ten percent state tax, on top of the forty percent federal tax. I mean, this is insanity. But this is a party, and we'll get into this with our pollsters later. This is a party that has now sold its sol After President Trump was elected in twenty four, what did I say when he did a joint session speech before Congress and the Democrats would not stand for the family of Laken Riley, It wouldn't stand for the family of little Joscelyn Nungary who was brutally raped twelve years old and murdered and thrown in a river, or Rachel Morin.
Speaker 2: Mother of five.
Speaker 1: I said, it's a party that lost their heart, their sold their conscience. And with all this talk about Graham Plattner getting out of this race, they were willing to accept the nearly two decades with a Nazi tattoo, except what he said about a US soldier hero soldier, that he didn't deserve to live his self proclaimed status as a communist, blaming sexual assault and rape victims, blaming them, you know, for whatever happens to them, you know, being on this website. This is where he's in the towel, you know, known that facilitates, you know, this controversial history with a lot of miners apparently are known to be on this other websites, facilitating extramarital affairs. You know, he can't pass a porta potty without wanting to pleasure himself in it. Referring to people in Maine as stupid and racist people that he then wants to vote for them, making racist stereotypes about African Americans, mocking that teenage girl, you know, suicide attempt, calling all cops bastards, wanting to defund, dismantle, NOBIL, open borders, the whole thing. And so it's madness on his part. Now, there's no Democrat that was willing to stand up.
Speaker 2: To this guy.
Speaker 1: If you're asking me where, you know where the pressure likely came to this woman that came out with very specific allegations. I would imagine Democrats that were afraid to do it publicly, you know, manipulated all that behind the scenes. Well that's my best guess as a professional who's been doing this for decades.
Speaker 2: Anyway, eight hundred and nine point one Seawn our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 1: We expect Henry McMaster, the Governor of South Carolina, to announce the temporary replacement for Lindsey Graham at the top of the hour.