Speaker 1: H borrow with me here?
Speaker 2: You know bt it?
Speaker 1: She was so low shout O C T no real call what we see?
Speaker 3: Whole game?
Speaker 4: Ready?
Speaker 3: Ber be something?
Speaker 1: Oh, you can't stand on their own, Susie. I already know you can't bother with me because what the squadad of me?
Speaker 3: They get a little They called me.
Speaker 5: Love love Hello, Butler alert, Butler alert?
Speaker 3: Is O cet with that? Can y'all na Sie Friday?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 6: Why is his birthday?
Speaker 3: Ryan?
Speaker 6: Last sun?
Speaker 3: You're right he's hungover?
Speaker 1: Go ahead be tea Okay, Uh, it's you know BT now with your chest? Did you know BT listen? It's my birthday? And last night I was I joined too much water?
Speaker 3: All right, y'all?
Speaker 5: Canhol it?
Speaker 6: Try to make you drink.
Speaker 1: He tried to make me drink nothing. He bought the bottles last night though.
Speaker 6: So he didn't make you.
Speaker 7: How much he said on the bottle three thousand dollars he spent three k I think it was like three thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars coming from little girl, little ten year mess. Hey, y'all brought us some solo.
Speaker 6: We got a special guests in the building.
Speaker 1: Dump he's Jessica.
Speaker 6: Dupers in the building.
Speaker 1: Yes, Memphis and the Bat right now. Yes, I love my city. We know we're going up. Y'all live right now. I'm loving it. I'm proud of everybody.
Speaker 3: Chopper, Loriller, Jessica Dives.
Speaker 2: Now speaking of mephis N L E Choppolate just got his first number one on the radio in the Warner.
Speaker 6: You know, he's his wife style right now for he could be here.
Speaker 5: He's by his wife side and they're about to have a baby. Yeah, about to have it's a little messed up because any day now. She's expecting any day now, So shout out to Ferrari. But he did get his first number one hit record with n L E. Chopper on Urban radio. Ain't ain't gonna answer feature Lil Wayne. So he did a great job record.
Speaker 7: One of the records has been working that record. They've been at the station, they've been doing events with us, like but most importantly like the people love what an lef Chopper is doing right now.
Speaker 3: So congratulations friend, and hey Ferrari, I love your misshit.
Speaker 6: All right, just go down. You're gonna be hosting the show with us.
Speaker 5: So we got a little segment called in case you missed it, and we're actually into it right now because BT just jumping the gun.
Speaker 6: He's just all over the place.
Speaker 1: I'm real. Okay, let's go, let's go to.
Speaker 5: Lebron Lebron and he just came out with a statement thanking everybody for the prayers. You know, his son a separate cardiac arrest at his practice.
Speaker 6: It was his first practice, right.
Speaker 1: Now, that was his first practice. Wow.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So and it has to do with uh, is it the same thing shack Son did.
Speaker 2: No, shack Son actually had a he had a heart problem, so he had to actually get heart surgery. Okay, this was like, you know, nobody really knows what happened or what's going.
Speaker 1: On to be healthy. Yeah, yeah, I'm glad. You know, Bronni's doing well.
Speaker 2: And you know, big shout out to Lebron and Savannah for updating us and let us know what's going on. And you know, I just hope they kind of, you know, give us a little insight. I think he also mentioned in his post that he was going to tell us a little bit more information whenever, you know, whenever they.
Speaker 1: Get over that.
Speaker 7: I think an eighteen year old going into cardiac arrest is very scary, Like, I don't think you ever think that about your teenage child. So I'm not gonna lie, though I was wondering if maybe Lebron felt like obligated to put out a statement out so fast because of the Jamie Fox thing. How everybody was like, so are you just outside? You're not gonna thank us for the prayers and all that.
Speaker 3: So I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think Lebron owe us anything. I don't think they any statement to respect. But I do appreciate him updating us and let us know what's going on.
Speaker 8: Just concern because it's like we came up with him, he came up with us.
Speaker 1: If the child, we know him, so we concerned.
Speaker 8: We want to give our prayers and let him know and Savannah know that we're behind him one hundred percent. But at the same time, we want to respect their privacy and space and just kind of wait on them to give us more updates.
Speaker 1: That's how I feel about it.
Speaker 5: I just touch out about the fans, you know, wanting demanding Jamie Fox for him to come out and say something.
Speaker 1: That's like our uncle, like we like, what is going on? We want to know.
Speaker 8: I wanted to know, but when he started coming out and we started seeing him out. That was probably like his way of saying, I'm okay, y'all, but not just necessarily want to speak at that at that moment. I know I know how he I would never know how Jamie Fox feels, but I'm saying I know how it is to be kind of known and outside and the spot like that. You might not just I'm not feeling all the way myself to get on Instagram and say anything or any I went through a lot, you know, and I don't want to talk about it yet, but I do appreciate but appreciate him for finally coming forward and saying something.
Speaker 5: Oh and I only brought up Sharif because Sharif had just was on ABC and he was saying that he spoke to Brownie.
Speaker 9: I talked to Bronnie and I sent him a message. I just said, he questions you have, you can ask me because I can probably answer them for you.
Speaker 10: Shaquille O'Neil's son, Sharif, is a fellow second generation Starr in the making, but he also knows what it's like to take on a grueling heart health battle. At eighteen, he underwent open heart surgery to correct his coordinary ordery, so I.
Speaker 9: Know people are going to be staying there praying for you and all that. You kind of just don't want to hear too much about it at the moment.
Speaker 7: I think as an athlete, like my brother was an athlete, he played every sport and then with his health failed, he didn't know who he was anymore, Like he.
Speaker 3: Just was lost, Like you could see the depression.
Speaker 7: So I think, you know, athlete to athlete that that was a cool moment, is mental.
Speaker 1: Like my husband.
Speaker 8: You know, my husband's an NBA fourteen years and that takes a toll on their bodies.
Speaker 1: They're young, they're just now getting started.
Speaker 8: My husband is now, you know, dealing with things from in playing bio so long that they just physically have to endure from just being so hard on their bodies and working at practice every day, stuff like this. So you never know what Brannie's body is going through. That was his first practice. He's probably been practicing really really hard. You know, you just don't know, because the athletes, they really go through a lot.
Speaker 3: They go through a lot, and it was pumping.
Speaker 7: So you know, some people were saying that they think it may have something to do with the COVID nineteen vaccine. Like a lot of people feel like, you know, it was rush that came out. We don't know how people are going to respond to it. Are you one of the people that think the COVID nineteen vaccine wasn't really given what it needed to give?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna be honest, because I feel like it came to like all the other vaccines that have been successful have been able to be tested over time, and we knew what the side effects were over time, But with the COVID vaccine, it was kind of like a rush because everybody was just trying to figure out. But once they told me that I would still get it even if I took the vaccine, I just was like, well, what's the point, you know, I don't want to put my body through that. And then I don't even know what this sea is yet. Y'all don't even.
Speaker 1: Really know what this sea is yet.
Speaker 8: I don't know, you know, So I just wanted to wait it out until it was further you know developed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, developed, and.
Speaker 8: They did a little bit more testing on it because it was just a little bit quick.
Speaker 7: For me, it's gonna be twenty thirty years from now, and it's gonna be one of those commercials if.
Speaker 3: You suffered from growing a fifth hour.
Speaker 1: And it was so many of them that came out, so many variants.
Speaker 8: Of the of the of the COVID, So it was like, once you take the vaccine for this, then it's like you still get this, but you need to go back and refresh with this.
Speaker 1: It's just too much for me.
Speaker 10: You know.
Speaker 8: I got two kids, and they always were asking me, are you gonna get the shot out?
Speaker 1: Even when I go to the doctor, are you gonna get the kids? I just I'm just not ready. I don't know.
Speaker 6: The NBA had to get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they had to get it, but people were getting fired from their job.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I went on Want reality TV at the time.
Speaker 8: I know a lot of them had to get vaccinated and if they won, they were getting tested every second of the day. From my understanding, so I didn't really go through it. I was just kind of duked off at home with my kids.
Speaker 1: With with my.
Speaker 8: Daughter, I want to it was like I got printing at the end, sort of like but with my son. But yeah, it was it was definitely different.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, it's definitely different. Tina Knowles lost in It's just Tina Knowles. Now she had filed from white looking like that.
Speaker 3: Who hell rob beyond mama?
Speaker 1: Well, she was gonna about her I'm stuck in.
Speaker 6: She officially filed for divorce from her husband. That's a lot your loss.
Speaker 7: That's a lot the robbery and filing for divorce in the same week, Like you know, my mind, I'm like, hmm, I wonder if her trifle to ask husband husband had something to do with her getting robbing and so she had to file for divorce or maybe his family trifle.
Speaker 3: My mind is going everywhere, But who the hell rib beyond mama?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 3: That's that, this is what I needed.
Speaker 1: I think that's common in l A. I think home invasions are I think trigger.
Speaker 5: Question is holding a million dollars in cash beyond at their house.
Speaker 1: You got saved for a rainy day.
Speaker 8: You never know the bank's gonna close up on us one day. We ain't gonna be able to get no money out for a little while.
Speaker 6: She is old school, they used to have money and mattress stuff.
Speaker 1: I better have some cash saved up somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's the only I know.
Speaker 7: She got stuff stashed probably in multiple quarters of that house. You're lucky you only went away with a million dollars.
Speaker 1: But that signe though, is this this is her second marriage, right, Yeah, this.
Speaker 5: Is her second marriage. And a lot of people are saying and speculating that they kind of knew it went downhill when they did this show called Black Love and was.
Speaker 6: Explaining how she prayed for a husband or prayed for a man in her life and her husband at the time.
Speaker 5: She she looked over at Richard and said he's not perfect, and then she was proceeding and he was like, wait, I'm not like you know, he kind of took offense to that.
Speaker 3: Was he being funny or was he actually offended?
Speaker 5: No, he looked offended because the camera kind of stayed on him and we were able to see his reaction.
Speaker 1: Is he perfect? Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: And a lot of people are like, well, that's where it went downhill from there.
Speaker 1: What's a lot of divorces going on? I don't seem like well they said.
Speaker 7: That that show was cursed, like they went and like showed I saw it on Instagram. They were like all they were showing all these beautiful black couples that had gone on the show and then ended up getting a divorce. But That was kind of the thing with reality TV in general, though, I felt like people were saying like people that took their relationships on reality TV, no matter what the platform was, were bound for divorces. Well, you never heard that when you were doing reality TV.
Speaker 1: I heard it. But I think it's different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 8: You know, when you get that sort of type of fun and friendship with your partner, I think whatever's gonna happen gonna happen anyway. I think reality TV just brings certain stuff to the forefront. If a person being sneaky need to get found out anyway, I think that does. But if everybody doing what they're supposed to do and being honest with each other, I feel like being like I was on reality TV with my husband.
Speaker 1: And we were good. We're good, We're still good.
Speaker 2: Right now, you got to be in cohouced with each other. Yeah, you can't just let them play with you like that. Now We're not gonna like you gotta be like you gotta understand what's going on, because a lot of times the stuff that you see on reality TV is that you know, the producers are controlling a lot of things behind the scenes. Who you with you're gonna be like, man, they're gonna do this, but we we might turn up a little bit for TV.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we might give him a little sun like we know, but we know what's going on.
Speaker 6: Unless you were like a Peter Gunns or a cVj.
Speaker 7: Oh lord, what to say to make my face make a face like you know, I'm just saying, you.
Speaker 6: Get exposed real fast.
Speaker 7: Another person, did you and Little Mama when y'all were dating on reality TV, did y'all ever talk about like what you wanted to do off camera?
Speaker 1: Well, first of all, we never dated.
Speaker 2: We met each other at a at an event, but that that day wasn't planning. That's that was like the producers, you know, Mama, So I was so I did growing up here Pop Atlanta. I did two seasons with them, and one of the scenes that a lot of people was talking about was when we went on like a blind date or something like that.
Speaker 1: But I said, like, the producers set up.
Speaker 2: And I knew it was something because you know, when I give my call she it'll be like, Okay, we're filming here, these are the people that's gonna.
Speaker 1: Be there, blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, you know, that particular scene was like I didn't have I didn't have nothing. So it's just like, yo, this is the time you feel me today and this is a low cation. I'm like, yoh, where is this? Uh, you know, we're trying to figure out the right location. I get there and then it's like you know, yeah, but it was but it was like never set up like that, Like it was just like, you know, y'all met, I think you guys are great on camera together and that like that's what it was. So you ain't never liked Little Mama or nothing, No, I've never I never knew her like that.
Speaker 1: So I went through that.
Speaker 6: Experience.
Speaker 8: Well, they sent me up they wanted to send me up with Scrappy one time. I knew of Scrappy, but I didn't know them like that, and they wanted me to you know, like I liked.
Speaker 1: Them or whatever however it went.
Speaker 8: But it wasn't like it because I never would have, you know, dealt with him and on a real life basis. But I was just doing what the producers set up for me to do to get storyline or whatever.
Speaker 1: But that was who it was. It was with Scrappy.
Speaker 2: Okay, That's why I respected growing up hip hop because it was never like I feel like when I was doing that show, it was never like they was trying to like tell me to do something I want to do. It's like you meet somebody for the first time and then you know producers they have now they're like, Okay, let's try to put this together. Look, this looks dope on camera. That's like chemistry. So you know they doing what producers does. Yeah, can be messy, but that's when you as talent got it. You gotta decide what you're willing to do and what you're willing to not For TV, you got to be really willing to do what you want to do. That part give them what you want to get them.
Speaker 5: I remember that scene it was just on YouTube not too long ago, with you and Joscelyn in the scene and about her.
Speaker 6: Throwing the money, and you know, the.
Speaker 5: Producers or whoever came out and extcorted you guys, broke you guys up. How hard is it to kind of stick keep your composure in moments like that.
Speaker 8: Well, that was like one of my first big scenes on the network and I was just coming in and they had told me that I couldn't fight. They was like, if you fight, we're gonna have to let you go. But just going forward learning, I know why they did why they said what they said, because they knew what type of person I was outside of TV.
Speaker 1: So I felt like I was like nang at the moment.
Speaker 8: You have to kind of think of what you can do to turn the moment around for your benefit to where you don't feel like nobody got they one up on you or whatever, because I felt like shit, it was a it was a good scene, you know, it was like one of the best scenes. So you just have to be on your p's and q's with them. That scene was set up like that. They never wanted me to be able to touch her, you know what I'm saying. That's you know, she was the star of the show at that point in time, so.
Speaker 1: They wasn't gonna really let nothing go down when you really.
Speaker 8: Think about it, So that's why that big thing was in the middle.
Speaker 5: It was like, Yeah, they already knew what she was gonna do.
Speaker 3: She was gonna be like your.
Speaker 5: Dime dropping moment was when you said, you know you, I'm gonna run you out of here like such and such, ranging out of town, the first time. I felt like, now that was a jab.
Speaker 3: It's still driving. Look you laughing.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy because me and her cool now.
Speaker 8: So to go back and look at how it was all done and handled, it's funny because it is like I just only said what came to my mind that I thought about that because I knew her for real, So that's the thought that came to my mind at the time, is like I know this about you, and it's you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it was that they did think the production produced.
Speaker 8: That because when I when I and I talked to her a while ago and I apologized to her because I felt like it was all a set up from the beginning when I got cast and for Love and Hip Hop, they knew who I knew and who I didn't know.
Speaker 1: And I asked him.
Speaker 8: I was like, well, can I tell them I'm excited? Can I tell them I got Pig. I can't tell John'slyn, but you could tell Cay Michelle. So it's like, okay, cool, because it really wasn't gonna do nothing to tell came to Shelle because came and Shell really wasn't in it like that she was the.
Speaker 1: Season I came in.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the season I came in, she was out already, but we still were friends at that time, so they was like it was like they kind of pitted us against each other in the background in so many ways they did they tried to, but I just know how to. I'm just I'm all around smart person, so I knew how to kind of turn it around and just make it like, Okay, this is not what it is.
Speaker 1: This is what it is.
Speaker 8: And I was never pressed about They just always made it a storyline, made it like, oh, she's pressed because she doesn't know who she is. I know for a fact, she know who I am. This is not a question everybody but in Miami. But to the audience looking at Love and hip Hop, they looking at like, oh, she really don't know us. She's just pressed to know her And no, that's the only thing that I didn't like. But the way she played it is how she played it because she probably looking at it like, yeah, I do know you, but you should.
Speaker 1: Have taught me. You was on this damn show. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: So I had to that ass, Yeah you get what I'm saying. So I had to look at it in both ways because I really wanted to tell her, but I wan't goin to lose my opportunity either. So you know, they played it. They played the game, but we both uh handled it well. We gave them TV, we gave them entertainment, and we still cool and like she said, we bond now to this day.
Speaker 1: So you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 6: I feel like that was like the golden era of love and hip hop.
Speaker 1: I loved it. Yeah, me me Rashida, that was like the Golden Heart League.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it gave what it was supposed to give it.
Speaker 7: Knowing Jocelyn before love and hip hop and then building, I guess the relationship during and after. Has Jocelyn always been so like sporadic or reactionary, Like.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean probably yeah.
Speaker 8: Before I made it to Miami, you know, she was there before me, so I came from Memphis, So I mean, yeah, probably then, but I didn't see it, you know what I mean, like I ever seen I didn't see her in there, like when I when I met her and was dancing with her. She finally came back from she was somewhere else and came back to Miami for a little while, but she wasn't. That's why I said the things I said when I got into it on TV's because it's I didn't know that side of her. But everybody has different sides. Everybody handles shit, I mean stuff, different ways. So okay, everybody handlesha different ways. So you just you you. I feel like she wanted them people. You get what you.
Speaker 7: Give, you know, but in it though, it's like, you give me a little bit of shape, baby, I'm about to I'm about to tear you up.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think she is a She don't play.
Speaker 7: Even She's gonna finish it, like like whatever it is that you throw at her, that that woman is a finisher.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they come from like the lifestyle we all kind of lived in.
Speaker 1: We had to be like this.
Speaker 6: We just had on the show she you know said.
Speaker 5: And Jocelyn, and she said that Jocelyn has always been like that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and probably know better than me because I just she That's why I didn't I understand why she did what she did. But I didn't understand cause she was always nice to me when we danced together, and she used to come back from where she was at and come to Miami. Yeah, Jocelyn she was she was still doing drugs about I didn't say nothing about she's talking about how.
Speaker 6: She treated her back when they was danced.
Speaker 3: Are you asking what she doing drugs back then? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I didn't because drugs can drugs can change people.
Speaker 2: True, I said she are you saying, are you saying what she because she had said she does do drugs, so she admittature.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 8: If there's something she got into later on, that's something you had to ask her.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. I didn't see her doing nothing.
Speaker 6: But when she was around you, she was pleasant and she.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she was always cool or whatever.
Speaker 8: But it has you know, I've been seen her had situations, you know, where she did have altercations and stuff with other people, but she never handled it the way I see her handling the now.
Speaker 1: That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 7: It could be so much that goes into that though. It could just be, you know, access to different resources like living a celebrity lifestyle, being on TV, having a million people on social media talking crazy to you, and maybe you just accidentally released your anger and frustrations in other ways.
Speaker 1: And also if you do drugs.
Speaker 2: You know, people start acting crazy, man, because you know I've seen the behind the scenes after the fight and how she was like acting crazy towards the cops, and I was like, come on, man, I have seen people get mad, but I'm like to take it there.
Speaker 8: It was like it seemed like it was just a lot going on at night, because she d M me and was like, did I see you at the fight? And I was like no, what After the fact that she was like, I thought I saw you. I saw a girl with some peak head. I thought you didn't speak to me, and I'm like, no, why would I not. She was like no, we've been bunny, and I wasn't. She was like I was thinking you didn't speak to me or something. I was like, no, baby, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: At the fight.
Speaker 3: The way she was snatching random people. Girl, oh my.
Speaker 8: She wouldn't have anything to me. But she just I think it was that. I think that I just intensified. I don't know what happened. I went there to say what happened, but I know it was a lot of beaker and the making forth between the two parties for a long time, so you never know, you've.
Speaker 1: Seen what happened. The body camera showed us everything what happened. I know it was.
Speaker 6: And this being in case you missed it.
Speaker 5: You were just recently on the blocks for about the Nicki Minaj thing and how she said, uh, you know those little and hip hop checks them.
Speaker 1: And yeah, it was funny.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you was like, well you can still you know, you could still have smoke with her.
Speaker 1: That was a.
Speaker 8: I talked to Kyle after the neighborhood talk and they took it down because it was a live I was just on the other morning and somebody asked me about her, and I just told them, you know then, yes, I wanted to fight and stuff like that, because you know, when people say certain things where I'm from, it's just fighting words. But I was saying, I'm over it now. It's like so long ago. I'm doing other shit now. I don't really got time to be worried about Nicki Minaj. I would never see her. Probably if I did see her, It's not like she's gonna tell security to move and fight me. You know, they're not, you know, She's so it's like not even a legitimate beef, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: So because she really didn't do nothing to me. I didn't do nothing her.
Speaker 8: When I said what I said on Twitter, I said, damn, Nikki, what's wrong with them loving hip hop chicks? But I had always I was in B's in the trap video, so I had always been had like a little cool relationship with the barbs on Twitter. We'll check people talking about people and be I'm laughing and talking and joking.
Speaker 1: So I was saying it as a joke.
Speaker 8: But when she got wind of what I said, she responded how she responded, and it was like a little back and for a fixed change. But like I told her, I said, it was like weird that y'all put that caption with the live because I stand on whatever I say. I didn't say I still want to fight her, I said, I don't.
Speaker 1: Care to fight her anymore. It's like, why did you want to fight Nicki Minaj?
Speaker 2: Because of what she said after the facts, after the fact of that.
Speaker 5: She became real disrespectful. After she said what's wrong with a love and hip hop check? Nikki responded really disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Right then they made it like fighting words what she said, So it was like.
Speaker 8: Ooh, like where you But it's like right, It's like I'm not going to see her, like it's not If I did, it wouldn't be a okay, let's squirrel up and fight, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So that's why I was like.
Speaker 7: Do you think Nicki Minaj is like there's just so much that seems to be floating around it. Obviously, you cannot take everything you hear on the internet as facts, right, I.
Speaker 1: Don't heard stuff about myself that I didn't even know.
Speaker 3: You're like, well, thanks for tel Aviv.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but it seems like the media or the people in media are trying to paint this picture of Nicki Minaj not being very receptive to women, like she's not a girl's girl, Like she's not opening the doors to all the young female artists that are coming in, for example, Like a lot of like people tend to kind of compare Nikki and Lotos receptions to young women.
Speaker 3: Do you feel like Nikki is kind of like gatekeeping or if she's worried about her spot.
Speaker 8: Just imagine like okay, like even me, I'm not even nowhere near a Nicki minaje, but I have to watch who I fuck with, Like I cannot go to me I FA's and just start messing with this girl. They rad messing with this girl. They want to do reality mess with this girl. You know, I just can't do that. And she can't do that. She cannot do a feature with everybody. She's gonna pick.
Speaker 2: Who she like and she gonna do a feature with them, or if who she think can go, who she think going what she like?
Speaker 8: You know, and I think she owns that right. I don't think what she's doing is nothing wrong with it. I don't think she gotta go down the list and work with everybody.
Speaker 1: I love Lotto.
Speaker 8: Lotto is like a little sister to me, and Lotto was a big Nikki fan, So I guess not Lotto felt that way. You never know what transpired and nikkdhead where she felt like, I'm not doing it with I don't.
Speaker 1: It's not time.
Speaker 8: Some stuff is just about time, and too, it's just not time for me to.
Speaker 1: Do a record with a lot All. I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm not feeling it yet. You know, she might not have just been feeling herself and then when you done came and then sometimes it be like, Okay, I just really want to feeling myself. I really ain't had nothing to do with you and then you come in me now really not doing it.
Speaker 2: So it's you just never know. She a woman, She's a human being at the end of the day. About the situation anything, any.
Speaker 8: I guess it was a situation where Lodo wanted Nikki. It was just like she ain't really not she said she was trying to think of another record or they was trying to get another record going or whatever.
Speaker 1: However, you just never know. You just never know.
Speaker 8: But then and then sometimes I didn't have situations where I didnet tried to bring people around me and not saying Loto would do this, because lot of I love Lotto. I done been around a Loto a couple of times and she always been sweet to me. So but I have had situations where girls will come around me and I'm just genuinely like you, you got something going on, and you cute and got something going on, come on, come out with me whatever, and they'll literally try to do what I do after the fact, like literally copy and paste and try to beat me.
Speaker 1: And for whatever reason, they might have everything going.
Speaker 8: For theyself, they might have this this dead stuff I don't even get going on. But it's the effect of when I walk in here. They know you and they don't know me, and I want to be like that. Instead of just being an open person and saying how can you help me to try to figure out how to, they'll try to throw shade and try to be like you and try to Nikky gotta protect her brain and herself.
Speaker 1: If I was nigronage, I probably would.
Speaker 8: I don't fuck with beaches now, so I know if I was in that type of she like a bitch, couldn't come around like it's just you.
Speaker 1: I gotta really feel you out first for a long time.
Speaker 2: People around you will tell you that about me now, like I really got to feel out and then I might feel you out for a long time and then not call you ever.
Speaker 3: It be like, yeah, that's a good perspective, you know what I'm like?
Speaker 5: No de Liah saying, you know, I gotta watch my back because I'm not just anybody exactly.
Speaker 8: That's all I think she. I think that's what it is with her. I don't think she gatekeeping. I don't think she no hater because i'd have met her. She didn't come off as a hater.
Speaker 6: Did her? People cast you for the bes in the track.
Speaker 1: When she did bes in the trap video.
Speaker 8: She was just I think people that was in her team just wanted girls that was known dancers in Miami with a name and stuff like that. So they contacted me and I went on. They paid us and everything.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was sitting right next to her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so she was cool, pleasant, talking everything like it was.
Speaker 1: People were telling me for I went down talk to her. She's a bit.
Speaker 8: Don't say nothing to her. But I I get people to sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were saying it, but when I got but when I got there, she wasn't.
Speaker 1: I liked it. She was like, sit by me. She was cool.
Speaker 8: So you can't listen to what people say about people that might have been how she treated them in the environment they was in, or that just maybe something that they've heard and they repeating it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I know what people going through in their life.
Speaker 2: Is exactly all the time about certain celebrities, they be like, oh, don't talk to this person because this person was like that, And they're like, I just went up and said, what's up to this person?
Speaker 1: That was cool. You're doing some business. Definitely a different vibe.
Speaker 3: Energy might have been in alignment.
Speaker 1: Exactly, Dime.
Speaker 5: You are definitely a vibe and we'll be right back for more of the Boler Alert Show.
Speaker 4: We'll be right back with more of the Boler Alert Show. You're listening to a special edition of the Bowler Alert Show.
Speaker 8: It's Jessica Dime and you are now tuned into the Bottle Alert Show.
Speaker 5: Back with more of the Butler Alert Show. Jessica Dimes in the building.
Speaker 6: Is it still do piece? Is just a dime? What you're going by?
Speaker 1: Whatever? I'm a little bit about whatever, Okay, gotch whatever.
Speaker 5: We want to get to know you a little bit more, you know, and and you know all the things that we discussed in the case you missed it, like.
Speaker 6: How did all that stuff arise?
Speaker 5: You know, take us back to Memphis and you know, how did you grow up?
Speaker 6: What led you to to who you are now?
Speaker 8: Well, Memphis it's small, so it's it's a it's a town, but it's big, like it's like a big heart type town. So I grew up with my mom, but my dad he was kind of like in and out of jail. But he got out when I was like in the fifth sixth grade. So he's been active everything in my life even then before he got out, he was active in my life. But you know how they have issues and they go to jail whatever whatever. But my mom always was there. She's a teacher, so I always she was kind of strict, but I still lived the normal, you know, teenage life.
Speaker 1: We wasn't like hurting for nothing.
Speaker 8: We was, you know, a middle class, nice house, grew up good. What's it just by yourself, REGI I'm my mama's only child. I got brothers and sisters on my daddy's side, but not my mom, so it was just me in the house. So that's another thing, you know, being a single I mean being an only child. You get a little boy, it was getting a little boring. But I always had cousins and stuff, and I go to South Memphis and being with my daddy and play with my cousins and play with my friends over in the neighborhood. And I always was way around it because I always had like my mama's side and my daddy's side, so it was fun.
Speaker 1: Like Memphis was fun growing up.
Speaker 8: We all went out, we clubed, you know, stuff like that. It was like everybody know everybody, so I'm pretty known where I'm from.
Speaker 6: Like side is this uptown you grew up.
Speaker 8: I grew up in White Haven in South Memphis, so it's like they called it black can now, but Black Haven in South Memphis. This is my stumping ground. It's like where I'm from in Memphis.
Speaker 7: How old were you when you went to your first twenty one and up club?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 8: I won twenty one, Yet I was like nineteen cause I used to use my friend Ida, and she was older than me. So any time I used to be at the casino, we got casinos by Memphis too. I used to be the casino, I was clubs cause she got I looked like her a little bit, so I was like, get that idea extra id. So I used to still be outside and I wasn't supposed to be outside.
Speaker 3: Was it weird? Okay?
Speaker 7: So I went to my first twenty one up club when I was nineteen, and I immediately fell out of place.
Speaker 3: I looked at myself. I was like, girl, what are you wearing? Look at what these women got on?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? No, I denied.
Speaker 8: I was ready because the club, like where I'm from, it was the premiere.
Speaker 1: So that was a club that you like, grow up.
Speaker 8: You know, everybody like that's where you dream to go one day like that's like the I'm going to the premiere one day, so that I was ready, Like I was ready. I was always fresh head to toe. Don't play with me and my friends were coming through, like we coming through. We got out the old club pitches, we got our babs, we got our bottles. Everybody got they bottles. We did that, we did like growing up. I can't say like I didn't ball for a long.
Speaker 1: Time, like I've been a following a long time. It's been a long time.
Speaker 6: Shit, So what was the point that led you to dancing?
Speaker 1: I think just curiosity.
Speaker 8: But because I'm not one of them people that could say I struggle and I had to dance, I really did not like I was. I went to college for two years. I went to college at University of Memphis. Then I went to lemon On College. So I went to college and I tried the college thing. But I'm smart, but I don't like sitting there going to class every day, Like yeah, I can't do that, but I know what y'all talking about. But I don't have time for I want to go somewhere. But I feel like money led me to dance, But it was also curiosity because I could have got money from any type of place, but it was like the fast money. And then okay, so when I was in Memphis and the college, I used to work at my family restaurant and it's a barbecue spot in the airport. So it was fast money working at the airport because you're a waitress. But your tables turning over so fast, we leave and work with hundreds of dollars.
Speaker 1: Is a waitress. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 8: So I'm looking at like, oh shoot, I got this nice apartment. Of course, my mom and dad helped me. With my dad more so because my mama once I ain't once I ain't say college, and then she ain't see that college going all the way through. It was downhill for me and her. She was like she didn't understand that going my own.
Speaker 2: Path, her being a teacher. I'm sure that, yes, exactly, so that's what that was. And then but I still went my own way. It is what it is, you know.
Speaker 8: She ended up being proud of the decisions that I made in the in the way I turned out because I still kept my my morals and stuff. Even though I was down in Miami dancing, I still was kept a class about myself.
Speaker 3: So and you're a mom now, so you can understand that she was.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I understand some of the stuff hunting.
Speaker 6: It's just some of the stuff that you didn't understand.
Speaker 8: With my mama, some of the strictness, because she was really strict.
Speaker 1: But she did let me.
Speaker 8: She won't one of them mammy diaries. Now, don't get me wrong, but she was very strict in my teenage, like because it was like, don't bring me no babies. Don't bring me no babies. Don't bring me no babies. Don't bring me That's all she preached, don't bring her no babies. But it went to the extreme of she made sure I didn't bring no baby. So it's like, why does she do that?
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 8: Certain ways she made me stay in the house or I couldn't go to like like in high school they had like the clubs you can go to when you won twenty one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like, yeah, I used to be wanting to go out. She wasn't having it.
Speaker 8: She let me have my own phone lines and stuff like that. She even let me have boyfriend, let them come over my house. She let me do prom She let me do stuff like that, but not too much. Like not too much leaving and just staying out and she don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: And I'm appreciative for she's strict.
Speaker 8: She was strict though, because some of the stuff you could with blessing it. I understand, I'm gonna be strict. I'm strict now, but you gotta kind of let people grow up.
Speaker 1: Raised in college. Yes they ain't look at me. I'm in college. I'm in there, but I'm smoking in the dorm.
Speaker 2: I'm doing what you doing that you do Anyway, I always tell people, like, you know, even even with my sister, my nephews, always be like, man, let them experience life at a younger age so when they do become an adult, they know what they like and what they don't like. Because if you strict, Like when I was in college, I was in college long either I was six.
Speaker 1: Months ready to get outside. I wasn't my mama wasn't strict on me.
Speaker 2: But the girls that I met at college that I knew in high school, I was like, whoa.
Speaker 1: They turned up? WHOA? Couldn't wait to get out?
Speaker 5: So when you was at the did somebody introduce you to dance? It was your friends doing it or Okay.
Speaker 8: So in college, I did the college thing for a couple of years, but then I end up coming to Atlanta for just just to kick just to kick shit or whatever. And I went to Blue Flame with one of my homeboys and I had on some booths like this. They was black level.
Speaker 2: I just know the story and I was I was like, they're making some money here.
Speaker 1: I'm telling somebody from Memphis they making some.
Speaker 3: Money in here.
Speaker 1: To see what they was doing like, I was like, well, this is cute. But my humble was like.
Speaker 8: You finna what? It was like, what you finna do? I said, I think I want to dance? He was like nah. I said, yes, I want to tried and he was like damn. I said, I'm finna go. So I asked somebody about it that was like you. I said, I need an outfit though. The girl was like you got you gotta dance, and I was like, I need want. She was like the house mom got some white house mom had a leather elfie metched my leather thigh highs just the same. I danced in regular boots my first night dance.
Speaker 6: And your body already like like it is right now.
Speaker 8: I didn't have nothing I mean, but I was still fine. I'm Memphis bread. I was never flat booty, flat chest. I always had big old. My husband was like, you been had big TV's like it's been like that. I had to take him down something. But I've been nice shaped up. But I got my shape together a little bit as long, you know, as I went further. So I bought the f from the house. Mom went after and dance. Can y'all believe this in regular boots? But they were stig at the Blue Flame? How much money did you make your first day? I made a lot of money. I made like probably about nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That was a lot for me then now at Blue Flame.
Speaker 8: But guess what I got in trouble the first time I worked in there. They did not want me to come back no more. They was like, we don't want you to come back. The people are complaining about you. I was like, what did I do? They said I was charging too much for the dancers because the dancers was five dollars and I was refusing the five dollars. I was like, no, I'm not gonna do it unless you give me teen or more or make it rain.
Speaker 3: Oh so you went to the but there was that rule.
Speaker 8: But I'm this my first time dancing. I'm not doing ship for five dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: No, you you went to the Blue Flas as a customer.
Speaker 8: And started dancing. Nobody did made me tell me nothing. I did that on my own.
Speaker 3: Were you drunk? High? Completely sober?
Speaker 8: I was always I'm always smoking, but I want on nothing. I ain't never really been a big drinker like that, but I do drink.
Speaker 6: But that's just your personality.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was just like, damn, ain't making money. I want to see what. I don't know what.
Speaker 8: I had already been hearing about Atlanta and the dancing and stuff, and I'm down there. I'm down here touristing and just outside.
Speaker 1: I ain't no kids. Then nothing like this. I could kind of move and do whatever I wanted to do. Honey.
Speaker 8: I went and started dancing in Blue Flame. And then I had a dude, So I went back to Memphis. This dude he was he was hanging on me. Why he gonna tell my mama that I was dancing?
Speaker 3: How old were you at the time.
Speaker 1: I was, I was twenty two. What your mama say?
Speaker 8: She was mad because first of all, he was all way older than me, so she already didn't like him anyway.
Speaker 1: He told my mama.
Speaker 6: Was he in like his thirties or something.
Speaker 8: Yeah, she felt like that was too old for him to be even messing with me anyway.
Speaker 1: So I was like, ever like he was, you know, DJ and stuff like that. I was like, okay, you know.
Speaker 5: So now you win the life. What are some of your funniest moments in that in that lifestyle?
Speaker 8: Dand Censer, Oh, it's been so many the fights, honey, the money, like as far as like the most money made night type of my nights, like it's been. It's been a lot of It's been a roller coaster ride, even like the things that happened in the club between me and the girls, you know, stuff like that. It's all been a big learning experience. Like I just I became Dying Piece in the strip club. So it's like, who would ever knew what that name come from? My friend Kim named me Dying Piece because when I first came, Remember I said I was in Atlanta first, So it was a girl she was from Memphis, but she danced in Atlanta and she was in Medis City. She was like real popping, So her name was promised, so I wanted to name myself promise once I started actually dancing. So I was promised when I was flowing around dancing and stuff like that. But when I got to Miami, my homegirl flew me after a long story short, took me to this club called Take One, and she was like, we're.
Speaker 1: Making money in Miami. Come on down.
Speaker 8: I'll let you borrow the flight money. Get back to me if you make money whatever. So I came on down and she was like, they was like, so, what's your name? And I was like, promise. They was like, we already got a promise and so I was like, oh, well she what, I'm gonna be so key of my friend. She was like, I think your nae should be dying peace. She from Memphis too. I think y'all night should be dying peace. I was like, what I said?
Speaker 1: Well, she I just didn't.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I gotta go with it tonight and I have been with it ever since.
Speaker 1: Really, what's the most money that you've ever made dancing in one night? Yeah? Probably like about thirteen thousand.
Speaker 3: Dollars, right? Was it your birthday?
Speaker 8: It's been a couple of times, it's been there a couple it's been up in that area a few cups.
Speaker 1: It's been up in the area.
Speaker 8: One time when even my birthday, it was our white party at King of Diamonds, and Jessy came, but Jesus didn't get there till like three or four in the morning. We were sitting there all night.
Speaker 2: Everybody had on white, all the customers had on white.
Speaker 1: Everybody just looking nice and dick down.
Speaker 8: Everybody going on the stage looking around, no money flying, nobody doing nothing.
Speaker 1: We was like, oh my god, we are not gonna make no money Jesus.
Speaker 8: So we're like, oh, this is crazy, I'm telling you. When he walked in that door of King of Diamonds, they played all white everything. Remember that song had got it.
Speaker 2: It looked like snow. It was like a damn snowstorm. Like it seemed like the niggas that was they was in their section sitting there the whole time.
Speaker 8: They wasn't dancing, none of us they were. They were still in there like we won't j You're not getting like he ain't get nothing.
Speaker 1: But soon as he walked in their door, it was money everywhere.
Speaker 2: Like you could just dance and you was gonna get thousands because it was just money everywhere, like Jesus, but our particular section.
Speaker 1: It was probably like about seven or eight of us. When we got through.
Speaker 8: We we didn't leave from counter, probably like ten or eleven o'clock the next morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, we light outside. We just had GZ on the show. You should have asked him about that night. I bet he remembered that none of the girl danced on him.
Speaker 1: I remember nights. I don't remember me too, Jesus, because he might be was ridiculous.
Speaker 8: He didn't even have to dance, none of us. We was all in the crowd, dancing for the crowd. Like he was not dancing, none of it. It was a midget. They used to dance. The King of Diamonds, she was. She was the one dancing for him dance.
Speaker 1: That night.
Speaker 4: We'll be right by. Stayed with more of the ball Or Alert show. You're listening to a special edition of the Baller Alert.
Speaker 8: It's Jessica time and you are now tuned into the Bottle Alert Show.
Speaker 5: So how was the camaraderie with the women that you experienced during your dancing?
Speaker 8: It was up and down, baby, We had a time. We used to fight. We used to Oh what would y'all fight over money. I thought over money. They used to say, I would fight over does How does that work?
Speaker 1: Though? Like when you know, when y'all fighting over there, It used to be, you know, it used to be a lot of it used to be. It used to be the splits. It used to be a lot of.
Speaker 8: Girls come from out of town and don't know what's what, and I don't know how to add and they'll get their ass well.
Speaker 2: But I feel like the dance coaches is damned. It like the game coaching it is. It's like a street because Yo, when they come here, they with me. You don't go over there and talk to Jez and you don't talk to these people.
Speaker 1: When they come here, they talk to me, talk said.
Speaker 8: The people that come in there, they got their people that they foold with. They gonna say, we're dying, go get down for me, and then I'm gonna bring my people to dance.
Speaker 1: That's how it used to be when I dance, Like.
Speaker 8: Whoever, I'm cool with they coming there, Okay, dann pick some girls come dance with me and my homeboys whatever whatever, and were the ones dance and we ain't got to worry about arguing over the path because we are homegirls.
Speaker 1: But it always worked like this.
Speaker 8: Somebody in the group might like somebody over here and we ain't gonna hate on her, come on dance, but we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Pick this up and keep it moving. It was a lie. It was rule to it, you know.
Speaker 8: So we used to fight over We used to fight. I used to fight over money all the time. It was never over no, dudes, it was never.
Speaker 2: So it used to be like money to be like somebody coming there and they spend money with you, and then it'll be like a girl like you want a bigger percentage than you or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, never understand, how y'all y'all?
Speaker 1: Well, I remember I got into it with Drill probably remember this. It was so funny.
Speaker 8: She was on stage dancing and I'm on the ground dance, but the dude is throwing money on both the stage and the floor. So I'm like, let me move man over. But some of this fell from off the stays. She's like, no, bitch, that's mine.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna pick it up.
Speaker 8: So we're fighting over these This is a fight. So it's like that's a fight, ied a fight over all money, anything something to do with money, because if they apply, they play, especially the new girls. They don't know what's going on. They'll come, try to play stupid, come get in the pile, dance and want to split at the end of the night. Girl, you wasn't there. You know, It's just a lot. It's always something in the club, always something. And that's what I had to deal with because I got my own show now caught them in. So that's what I had to deal with with the girls in there, Like I'm like, what era of dancing do y'all come from?
Speaker 1: It was just all over the place.
Speaker 8: Because I'm trying to teach them, to teach them that they know how they function in they world is just all over the place.
Speaker 7: How do the women stay clean in like dancing? Because I'm sorry, y'all.
Speaker 3: So I love a good strip club.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm always like, Lord, she don't pull them draws down about six, seven, eight, ten times. And I have staying clean dry anybody ever farted? Like like I these are the things I want to know, Like how are.
Speaker 3: You tworking like that?
Speaker 7: And like church, That's what I'm saying, Like there's no dish, there's nothing to just be clean and dry.
Speaker 3: I'm like, this is.
Speaker 1: One of my rules at the Mint. Good hygiene is a musk.
Speaker 7: Like you you're a boy the side, like you're dancing the whole time, like you're gonna work up a sweat. Are you taking a break after every dance to go like freshing up?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta go freshing up. You gotta go fishing up.
Speaker 8: And then you know you you change your clothes, you keep your clothes, change you freshen up.
Speaker 1: You got sprady out the rent.
Speaker 8: You know, some girls cut their tampon string and put their tampon in to keep these charge from coming down, or when they're dancing on their cycle either or you know, so it's it's tricks and stuff that they do.
Speaker 3: Y'all want to just take the week off when you want your cycle?
Speaker 1: I mean the dude, Yeah, okay, what is the Mint?
Speaker 6: You were saying?
Speaker 8: Oh, The Mint is my show on now that's TV. That's an app, a streaming app, and it's thirteen. I got thirteen anxiety dancers in one house and they're they're trying to get out of the club, sort of like my situation. I was dancing and then I started rapping and then flow riding. Them signed me. They said either you're gonna stop dancing or you're gonna sign. Which one is it? So I picked to stop dancing. So the girls that I picked they talented, they wrapped, they seen, they act, they got businesses. They're just all around stars and I just want to see them do good in the industry. And I'm in the mint, moding and making them into what I feel like they need to be to be successful and get to the next level. It's like I'm still working to get to where I want to be, but I know it's things that I wish people would have told me or showed me that would it got me there quicker than I am now. So I'm gonna just use this time to like bum with these girls, like try to show them, teach them, you know, rules of the game.
Speaker 1: And we had a time, but it was a lot.
Speaker 8: You know, it was a lot dealing with all of them and trying to keep things in order and stuff like that, Like even like what you said with the hygiene, I had to deal with that smell chicks and stuff like that, like people coochies ain't riding and thinking and like how you talking about I looked I looked at the ment as like I want to see how you function in the club right now first, before I even think about what you're finna do in the industry, because that made me into what I am.
Speaker 1: So I want to see how you and are you a.
Speaker 8: Bitch that just being a club just sitting there smoking hooka your own hustle like that, or is you a bitch that walking around and ask everybody for a dance?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 8: I just wanted to see before we even get in the house and talk about anything or about you being a star.
Speaker 1: I want to see where you come from.
Speaker 7: Do you show the I guess like the hygiene inspection.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's there. It's on the auditions that's out now on now that TV. The auditions episode is out, the season doesn't start to August twenty seventh. So my auditions episodes aired last Sunday, and I've been the Internet. It's been way crazy than I thought it was gonna be because people have such an opinion on what I said and what I had light skin Keisha on the auditions as a judge drama board Stuwie Rock and they had such opinions on how we were handling the girls because from the jump, I say this an empowering experience. It's not like an experience where I'm be little in girls or doing anything.
Speaker 1: But but.
Speaker 8: This to mint though, I'm making you and moolding you into something. It's not going to be easy. It's a competition. They win ten thousand and a chain, and I'm helping you to get to where you feel like you want to go.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to link you with people.
Speaker 8: I'm putting you with these persons, putting you know whatever, so I can do to help you be successful and get at the club.
Speaker 3: It's gonna be criticism.
Speaker 8: It's gonna be criticism if you come into the auditions and you don't I had live auditions and ONIX. If you come into the auditions in your underarms, not shaving, you don't want to show them and stuff like that, then I don't know what you want me to do.
Speaker 1: You could be fine as fuck, but I can't.
Speaker 8: Do nothing with that, because even if you say you rush whatever you did to get here, you're a dancer.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's first, that's hygiene. That's first.
Speaker 8: I mean, everybody is just so mad about the way I talk to like the way we were joking and cracking up and y'all were tearing them down, and y'all were doing this and on it.
Speaker 3: Listen, baby, it's gonna be worse on that nightclub.
Speaker 6: No, it's different than Joscelyn's Cabaret.
Speaker 8: And that's something I wanted to explain to people too. It's nothing like her show. Shout out to her, you know, that's what she got going on. She's four seasons in. I'm only an audition episode in and it's been a comparison, And I think that's crazy.
Speaker 6: Thinking that because y'all both for dancers.
Speaker 8: Right, right, But it's a difference if we talk about Johnson's Cabaretta and we're talking about the men, the minutes for them to get out at Johnson's Cabarett are still dancing with her going on tour, which is a great opportunity as well. But my opportun is I don't dance no more, so I can't take them on tour to dance still. I got a husband and stuff. Not saying you can't dance with a husband or whatever. I ain't really seen it successfully done, but you know whatever, you know, So I'm the girls that I picked.
Speaker 1: They came to me because they look up to me.
Speaker 8: They didn't go to Johnson's Cabaret, so they came to the Mint. So my thing is to get them, try to transition them out of the club. So it's challenges, it's different things we're doing in there. I'm letting them showcase they talented talent. I'm trying to get to the root of issues they might have. Like, it's a lot going on in the Mint, So.
Speaker 6: What did you clear that up? Why do you call it the Mint?
Speaker 8: You remember, I'm dying Piece, So a lot of people mistake my name for diamond and stuff like that. My name is dying Piece. I'm a dime. So it's like, where do dimes come from? Wherever they made they made it the US Mint. So that's why I called my show the Mint, because that's what we're making it more and we're making more mean and I want them to be bigger and better than me. Is thirteen of them. It's all about them, really. I'm just doing it because I haven't been on TV in a while. I had the idea to do it and I wanted to interact with other women. It's not gonna be a cakewalk. I'm not gonna be miss nice time to everybody. Like it's just not gonna happen like that. Yeah, I gotta be real and I got a certain standard that I won't and then I'm looking in when I go into the house.
Speaker 1: It goes into your attitude.
Speaker 8: They were saying, I was asking Messi questions and stuff like that. No, I was asking them to see how they're gonna answer the question.
Speaker 1: You don't have to answer the question, missy. If I ask you who you.
Speaker 8: Think make the least amount of money in the room, it's a way you can answer that without being nasty or putting nobody else down. I want to see how you're gonna answer. See, I'm smart, you know. I want to see how smart you are. So that's I mean, people taking how they want. I'm happy for all the criticism because that means you watch it. Well, let me stay tuned.
Speaker 3: You know, that's a lot of.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of women that are talking about, you know, body enhancements. She was on the show, was talking about what her as enhancements have done, and you know how uncomfortable it is. What do you say to the women that are getting the work done to dance?
Speaker 8: If you were young and you ain't had no kids or nothing yet. I really beg that you don't do nothing yet. That's all I'm gonna say out of my experience. Like I said in the Mint, I'm telling y'all like I'm telling it like I'm in the Mint.
Speaker 1: I'm telling them things I wish people would to tell me.
Speaker 8: I wish I didn't do nothing before I had kids, because they gave me naturally everything. Just growing up and becoming a woman gonna naturally give you what you're trying to, what you're looking for. That's what I say. I mean to each is, I don't do what you want to do. I did what I wanted to do, so I can't knock nobody. That's just my advice. I wish I would have waited a little while long as far as getting your body done or adding to or whatever, because now I can't get it down.
Speaker 1: I gotta take some shit.
Speaker 8: Away because I done, gotta have two kids, and it's naturally there now along with what I added. So it's like now I'm like, okay, you have done. I had shots done.
Speaker 1: That's it. Life off shots. I had my bridge done.
Speaker 8: But now I'm preparing myself because I want to try and reconstruct and like get things taken out.
Speaker 1: Not that it's hurtful or hurting.
Speaker 8: Me or anything, but I just, like I said, I have baby, Wait now I have natural hips now adding on to what I added, And I didn't.
Speaker 1: Need this, you know.
Speaker 8: So that's my only advice. Really, just wait to see how you're gonna shake out.
Speaker 7: A lot of women probably feel like they're not going to they will maximize.
Speaker 3: Them their money.
Speaker 8: Yeah that's true too, that's true too. But I have seen girls this little make a bank. So I feel like it's your Yeah, I feel like it's your personality.
Speaker 1: Don't be flat and slopping now, ain't.
Speaker 8: I ain't connoning it, Like, keep it tight, keep it right, like, let's not be dumb here, you know, like, keep it tight, keep it right.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 8: It's some some people like bigger girls dancing like the vbws. That's good too, but they be fine as fucked. They be tight and right. So that's the only thing I say. I say the girls, I feel like you're gonna make money how you carry yourself, how you dressed when you in the club, keeping your hygiene up, keeping your hair, your makeup done, your nails done and all that.
Speaker 1: But if you feel like you want to do it, do it? That's on you.
Speaker 5: You know question After the club, you said you went to rapping.
Speaker 6: What happened with that career like with my rap career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still going on, baby, don't think no shut.
Speaker 5: You went from that and then you got all love and hip hop? Is that what led you to love and hip hop?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Because when I was dancing, Remember I said, they told me to sign with Floor Rider, That's who signed me to sign with him. I had to stop dancing, So that was a decision I had to make stop dancing or sign the record deal.
Speaker 1: So I signed the record deal.
Speaker 8: So with that to answer your question, with that deal, I asked to be let out of that deal because I was upset about situations and how I felt like they one putting me out. Yeah, you know, the typical artist thing. So that's how they went. Then love and hip hop came. So with love and hip hop, it's a situation where on love and hip hop, you get on there to further your music, but it'd be more of a criticism thing when you get on love and hip hop, because I feel like love and hip hop is more for the people going out than the people coming in. Really yeah, because they put me in a box to where she's ratchet. She's too rough around the edges. This is a strip of fight music.
Speaker 1: Da Da Da da. But listen to what you hear right now. It's still the same thing.
Speaker 8: But it was too critique because it was on TV in front of everybody's face, so they looking at me country, I'm from Memphis, but guess what's going on now? Which I say when I say down Memphis popping, but they had never heard that on TV. There was something new to people hear. Yeah, it was like, what is this thing? This wretched girl with this pink current talking at crazy and laugh from But I'm from where I'm from. I'm from Memphis. I'm a product of where I'm from. I'm not getto like I just told y'all right as well, but this's my product of my environment and the world wasn't adapted to that year. It kind of came that's why we can hear real go realer, you know what I'm saying. And gainst the boo and little Check, you know, they they set the tone. But you know, then we got the the girls, Eliza and all of them coming in and gloss up and all of them.
Speaker 1: So it's like and they didn't do TV, so it was like.
Speaker 6: How'd you get that opportunity for loving hip hop? Did you just? They wasn't.
Speaker 8: I think they was just reaching out and trying to cast and they reached out to me, and I guess they saw I was like doing music and no, she actually tried to but they was already in the process of casting me when.
Speaker 1: She told me about it. Mephis right. Yeah, she from Memphis too, so she was telling me.
Speaker 8: She was like, I went and ate dinner with her Memphis one day, and she was like, I think I can get you an interview on love and hip Hop And I was like.
Speaker 1: That's a good impression. I was like, am I already on love and hip Hop? She was like, you kidding me?
Speaker 8: And that's how she introduced me because she called him and was like, I'm introducing her. I'm bringing her. I'm gonna come back to Love and hip Hop just to bring her.
Speaker 1: That's dope.
Speaker 8: Yeah, So she came back for that one episode just to bring me in.
Speaker 1: And they pissed off that day too, so she was.
Speaker 8: Y'all been friends for a while, Yeah, for a while, like before I got on TV. And stuff like that, but in Memphis not so much. But I knew she was though. You know how you know people in your city from in passing and be liked. She seemed cool and then we ended up meeting through Gangstaboo Wowang.
Speaker 5: Booby connecting everybody because we just had Drummer Boy on and he was she was so impactful in his life.
Speaker 1: Yes, and me and him we had a podcast together, cop Beat in the Bead y'all.
Speaker 6: I was gonna get to that, yeah.
Speaker 1: So he she linked me and him up. So my sister supposed to be like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: She always was that link. She always wanted people. Even Little Chan said, I met you through Boo. I'm like you stuck with me now, So everybody echoed my publicist, now I met her through Boo. Everybody like Boo was always their person that wanted to link everybody.
Speaker 1: You sure she taught me about drugs. She like, she is me you are you sure? You and Drumae y'all ain't never worked together. That's odd, that's strange.
Speaker 8: And she always just want everybody to link up and work like especially from the city.
Speaker 1: She felt like why not.
Speaker 3: She's the bridge like she is.
Speaker 7: She knew how to connect people, not just putting everybody together, but actually understand the energy between don piece and drama and why this.
Speaker 1: Will work, why this would work. Yeah, she was semester that.
Speaker 5: When we met you you were single on love and hip hop and then you got in a relationship. Was that your How long did you know your husband well before?
Speaker 1: Oh, I've been knowing Sean since.
Speaker 8: He like college, college, a little bit like high end of high school.
Speaker 1: College.
Speaker 8: We met like in past and we had mutual friends and he was like, ooh when I first seen you, I thought you was so fine. I was like, but why yet you know, get all dawn on me there he did, but we kind of didn't never like become exclusive.
Speaker 3: You was outside, girl was using your bag, trying to get your money.
Speaker 8: I was, and I feel like we always talk about that. He was like, I don't think it would probably would have worked out with us if we would have linked up earlier than we did. It was perfect timing for us because he was doing his thing NBA, and you know how the NBA players be. Child I would have killed this man.
Speaker 2: You ain't evenna be running around to me and oh damn away games, I'm.
Speaker 6: Coming to so when did y'all rekindle.
Speaker 8: It was when I was on Love and Hip Hop, But we always kept in touch over the years. Here and there, we kept in touch. Sometimes I'd be like, I ain't dealing with him right now, and I stand him up. He'll try to fly me out. I stand him up. He'll tell you yeah. But when I was on Love and hip Hop, we end up linking up, and I thought he still had a He had a he had some situations. He had a situation going on. So I was like, if you we're still in your situation, I'm not doing it.
Speaker 2: But he was like, nah, were not together no more. I was like, okay, because I was on.
Speaker 8: Love and Hip Hop at this time, I can't be playing around and being no missing, no drama, you know, with no other person and you dealing with something.
Speaker 6: But it seems that your feelings changed because y'all then did a marriage boot camp. Oh yeah, wanting to get married and a family.
Speaker 1: We was already married.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's the tea. We was married when we did in marriage boot camp. We just wanted to do it because we just wanted that big chat.
Speaker 1: Okay, check listen.
Speaker 8: I was like, I ain't want to do Rene, and it was like, send me this email. I was like, well, you know what I said, what it ain't gonna hurt nothing, little fourteen days. You know, I ain't gonna hurt us nothing. It's a little vacation anyway, you know. So we was already actually living in La at the time anyway, So it was it wasn't nothing.
Speaker 1: Blessing was baby.
Speaker 8: That was the only thing that was like real tough for me leaving her fourteen days and stuff like that. But yeah, we end up doing manage boot camp. But I wouldn't turning down marriage boot camp y'all want me to do. But after they pieced me if one manage boot camp, but it was just like it was to come with the territory because it was just like they couldn't find nothing on us. It was just like they just couldn't find it was just like we were just too yeah, like yeah, it was like they had to try to figure something out, but it was neither here nor there.
Speaker 6: Because it wasn't no drama.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it went no drama with us, and we really were already married, so we was really playing like they didn't know.
Speaker 1: Just shout out, shout out to TV. I love y'all. Y'all was y'all was all right.
Speaker 8: Y'all played a little bit, but as far as how they treated the cast and stuff like that, and you know, made sure they were good with it. But we didn't have no storyline. We had to come up with something.
Speaker 1: What you was about to say before you before you listen?
Speaker 8: I played with the don't play with our season. We had the best season Solgia Boy.
Speaker 10: And the.
Speaker 2: Telling Me, Me and Sean Fizz and Tiffany Mo and car.
Speaker 6: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 5: And I feel like the biggest the biggest tea was Soldier Boy and Nia and then Moe and her Man.
Speaker 8: That was that. That was an experience. I don't know why they won't break They should at least reunite us like that. We was like, I don't know about Soldier Boys.
Speaker 3: That season was crazy. That that season was.
Speaker 2: They pisched you off a couple of times. A couple of times they pisced me off. I know that I was about to leave.
Speaker 7: Y'all were hot when they started talking about weed. Yes, asking y'all to smoke less.
Speaker 2: Because why are we in l A what's the point.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but they're also too when you guys did the law of detector, and Sean asked, had you cheated on him since y'all had been exclusive.
Speaker 8: Which was crazy because they asked him, we have marry me.
Speaker 3: But that was your question to him though, right, Like yeah, but he.
Speaker 8: If that's the case he fell to he was already married. Yeah, it was out a game, Like I just felt like they had nothing else on us, so they had to like kind of blow up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, genuine question for you was that?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: I mean, no, that one.
Speaker 2: That was like a question that he asked because he know I would pass it. You get what I'm saying. Yeah, he knew I would pass it.
Speaker 8: I thought I would pass the test because that's literally I was like, yeah, that's perfect ask me that because this something I know I passed.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Because.
Speaker 7: People asked him like that's what you chose to ask, and he was just like, that's what I was comfortable to ask.
Speaker 8: Yeah, And I was comfortable if I I would have just tried to defer, you know what I'm because we discussed with the question gonna be I was like, yeah, that's a good one.
Speaker 1: Asked me that.
Speaker 8: It was never No, we didn't even really put no thought into the questions like that. We were like, we're gonna ask something easy so we know we are passed.
Speaker 3: That was what it was.
Speaker 6: Deception, right, Yes.
Speaker 5: But that's the game they played, So that really was you really passed it?
Speaker 1: I know I passed it. Girl, I would not even listen.
Speaker 8: I don't see through my husband and have not seen through him since we got together. So that's why I was like when we came up with our questions, That's why I was like, Yeah, ask me that. That's perfect because I'm like, I know I'm gonna pass it. They knew what they were doing. We shouldn't have set ourselves up like that. We should have asked some a little bit less that they could make something out of small. Yeah, but that's where TV come in. It's reality TV. That's the game they play.
Speaker 5: So throughout all your career, you know, now you're a mom, you have a husband.
Speaker 6: How has life changed for you?
Speaker 1: Really?
Speaker 8: Life has just been a blessing honestly, like having my kids and my husband and being able to spend time and have a family. It's been the best thing ever. And being back doing my own show. I didn't ever think of coming back to reality TV. I'd be back with my own show. So life has been great. I can't complain. I really hadn't really put out a lot of music because I really just been writing and working and I ain't really been too pressed about it. But with the show coming out, I think I'm gonna just like push some stuff out with it.
Speaker 6: And I have a relationship with your mom now still a work in progress.
Speaker 8: It's a work in progress. Yeah, we were doing good. I don't know if y'all watched the show, but Sean had linked us back up after us not talking for a while.
Speaker 1: We were doing good for a while.
Speaker 8: But things go left, you know, outside of TV and real life, things go left, and some stuff I'll be trying to get past.
Speaker 1: I pray about it, but you know it'll come with time.
Speaker 3: I pray that.
Speaker 8: I talked about that on the show with the Girls too. That was begging me to call home Mother's Day. It was like a lot.
Speaker 6: You know, how's a relationship with your children.
Speaker 8: I mean, if you don't have one with me, you don't have one with them, So it's not one that's.
Speaker 7: I know, that's hurtful, Like no matter how easily you can kind of talk about it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you learn to you learn to kind of code with things, but that's you know you. Then I see people in their bond with their mom and I'd be like, damn, it's cool. You know, wish I had it, but it just didn't get it just hasn't got there.
Speaker 1: I don't know, said.
Speaker 3: Your mom was strict.
Speaker 7: Are you raising your kids similarly to how your mom raised you? Are you catching yourself like, man, that's what my mama did.
Speaker 8: I try not to some stuff, yes, some stuff, Yes, I do live by some stuff my mama live by, Like he ain't spend the night over nobody else's house. It's just not happening. You know this, this, and then the third because it's just too crazy out here. But as she grows, as blessing grows and wisdom grows, I'm gonna put my own twists into what my mom and my dad because to see my mama feel like my dad is just too lenient, and it's the vice verse with her. So I kind of want to be in the middle. I don't want to be too lenient and I don't want to be too street neither, because a lot of stuff I ain't tell her because I feel like I wasn't comfortable enough to tell her. So I don't want to develop their relationship, especially with my daughter where she feels like she can't come and talk to me about things going on.
Speaker 1: I need to know for her to talk to. Yeah, I'm the one.
Speaker 8: We're gonna tell you what's up, So come to me. Nobody ain't gonna keep it real with you like I am.
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 7: Kylie Jenner said, Well, she admitted I guess to having her breast.
Speaker 3: Done at nineteen. Oh, I know that.
Speaker 7: And she said that she would be devastated if her daughter decided to do any type of plastic surgery.
Speaker 1: And they told me, I ain't gonna lie. But I didn't do nothing in nineteen.
Speaker 8: I was probably like twenty two twenty three when I started getting into.
Speaker 6: Hey, if your daughter wanted to dance and all that too.
Speaker 1: No, I'm sending the table to where, blessing she won't have to.
Speaker 3: But you didn't have to. You did it out of curiosity.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's a good point. But I also did need money. You get what I'm saying as an adult because money. Yeah, because you got to understand I didn't go to path they wanted me to go so I had to once you don't go to path your parents tell you to go, You gotta get it on your own pretty much. Paying yeah, at the airport, and then I ended up getting fired from there.
Speaker 1: How you get fired from your own family spy, I don't know, but I got fired. My cousin, my stepmama worked there. You let it go down internet? How did I get fired?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm just I love y'all now to this day, I love him.
Speaker 6: But son's gonna end up playing in the NBA maybe.
Speaker 8: Well, boost Is said. He said that Jesus not he gonna be a ball player now. But whatever he chooses to do, you know, I just want my kids to be happy, healthy, And even to answer the question with the dancing thing, I don't want Blessen to do anything like that. I'm sending it to where the tone to where she have her own table.
Speaker 1: She on a YouTube show now, So I mean, I don't know, you.
Speaker 8: Know, but I wouldn't turn my back on anything than my children if I disagree with it. That's the friction with me and my mom. You can't turn your back on your child. You gotta still be there even if you disagree with what they doing. They still need to know that I still could call my mama.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: I didn't have that, So that's what I want to do some more with my kids. And as far as Wisdom being a ball player, Wisdom already saying basketball and he won and he's shooting in the golf, so it's in his blood. He's in the highest percentile. Like as far as height when you take him to the doctor, he's very tall to be one years old. So whatever whatever makes him happy, you know, just be a hustler, be a man. I want him to be a family man and be a man his word, like his daddy, and just be a stand up man.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm That's what I'd be proud of.
Speaker 5: We appreciate you, Jessica done for joining us on the Baller Alert Show.
Speaker 6: You were a lot of fun, was our y. Yeah, you got you got Men?
Speaker 8: What you Got The Men is dropping August to twenty seven. Audition episode is out now that's on now that's TV. I got The Men soundtrack that's gonna drop as well. My music along with some of the girls from the show, some of their music. Yes, so be on the lookout for that. I have my skin Caroline f One Cosmetic, so.
Speaker 1: I got that.
Speaker 8: I'm working on this, like I got a lot of stuff I'm doing in one blessed.
Speaker 1: I got her YouTube channel.
Speaker 8: Sean working on some things he got going on too, So just be on the lookout for us. We just gonna try to stay active and staying in the beats.
Speaker 1: Beauty and the Beat. Shout out to Drama boy Fresh.
Speaker 6: I said, y'all need to go ahead and do it with project together.
Speaker 8: Oh that's what. He got a lot of music that's coming on the mint too. But we are doing us a project together, right, It's.
Speaker 1: Only right, yeah, boy.
Speaker 8: We have definitely tune into our podcast, Beauty and the Beasts podcast that's going up. I'm enjoying working with Drama. It's been pleasant and it's been a great experience.
Speaker 6: Before we get out of here, we got a pep talk with Jessica.
Speaker 1: Don Hey, y'alls, Jessica Da, I'm checking in.
Speaker 8: I know y'all ain't seen me in a while, but I'm back and I want you to always stay positive, keep God first, and stay consistent. Whatever you do, always be yourself because can't nobody be you better than you? Baby, Keep it moving, and just because you because somebody said no, that don't mean it's not a yes right around the corner, So stay focused.
Speaker 4: Can't get enough of baller Alert. Follow us on all social media platforms at baller alert. Log on to baller alert dot com.