Speaker 1: You're listening to Talking Traders with Me, Tamra Judge. Hey, guys, welcome to another episode of Talking Traders with Tamra, and again we have Janelle back to break down episode six. But we also have a special guest, somebody that Janelle knows very well, and that is season one a winner of the Traders.
Speaker 2: Suri.
Speaker 3: Hi, how are you. I'm good? How are you, ladies?
Speaker 2: I am good.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome, Suri. I am so excited now. I met you at Variety's party forty most Powerful Woman in Reality TV. It was such an honor to meet you. We got a picture, we didn't get to chat too much. I believe your son was there as well.
Speaker 3: He was. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, you're a four time contestant on the reality TV show Survivor, known for your strategic gameplay and social skills. You are a legend in reality competitive World. Twenty two you co won Snake in the Grass with none other than Janelle and Rachel.
Speaker 2: Who was on season one as well.
Speaker 4: Right Yes, and twenty twenty three, competed in Big Brother and won the first season of Traders. Recognized of the most iconic player in Survivor history despite ever.
Speaker 2: Winning a game.
Speaker 3: Isn't that something?
Speaker 2: Explain that to us?
Speaker 5: I don't know, Tamor I got off the couch and I was known quote unquote as the woman who got off the couch because I was a self proclaimed couch potato, because I watch everything reality like I'm my life, I'm okay with I was okay with going to work, coming home, watching a DVR, catching up on my reality programs.
Speaker 3: Programs.
Speaker 5: Oh no, once you start calling them programs, I mean you passed a certain age.
Speaker 2: Do you also go in your pocketbook to get your money out?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 2: How long have you guys known each other?
Speaker 5: Not Jeanette, Well, I've watched Janelle because I watched everything. I watched Janelle forever, and Janelle is an icon herself in this reality TV competition world. And then I got to meet Janelle on Snake in the Grass And when was that?
Speaker 6: Like that was we were in kind of the thick of it with COVID.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and Janelle.
Speaker 2: I might have read you were a bit of a sex symbol.
Speaker 3: Too, was I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sexy modeling.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean I was affiliated with Playboy back in the day, Like I was a bikini model.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I love it.
Speaker 4: How Sri, How did you get started in competition shows.
Speaker 5: Being a fan and saying sitting on my couch saying no, don't do that, don't say that.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, my name, it's gonna serib Oh thank god.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what is that somebody's talking. I'm like, yeah, sorry, okay, yes.
Speaker 5: So I decided to I don't know, go I thought I could do it, let me go try it out, and I was out of my element. I was like, I went on Survivor dressed like I was going on the Bahamas cruise, and anyone that knows Survivor knows.
Speaker 3: Like I had ankle socks.
Speaker 5: I had like a little cute pink hat that wouldn't keep a drop or water off of you. I thought I knew what I was getting myself into until I showed up there, because I was like everybody else, like, yeah, they just gonna film it somewhere tropical just to.
Speaker 3: Make it look good for TV.
Speaker 5: But they're not gonna leave you out there, and they're gonna give you food. I waited for like six days for somebody to bring me a sandwich, and none ever came.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, Now was your outfit as bad as Janelle's outfit Bird Watching outfit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, episode worse.
Speaker 5: Janelle's outfit was fabulous compared to what I had.
Speaker 3: I had to prepaint it fucking out.
Speaker 2: You guys had on all one color killed me. That really killed me.
Speaker 4: What gave you the confidence on traders to go behind other contestants back and take the money for yourself?
Speaker 3: So it was so at the end for us.
Speaker 5: After the last competition, they separated us for the rest of the day, so I never got to see Andy, Quinton, Ari, Kate. I never saw Well this is after Kate's gone. I never saw anyone else, and I had time to sit by myself. And that's the worst thing you can do, is give me time to think. And I'm sitting there thinking, Geez, I already told Ari I would just go to the end with him, But damn, Ari has only been a trader for like fifteen seconds, Like, is that fair?
Speaker 3: Should I just.
Speaker 5: Give Ari half of the money because we recruited him so late in the game. Now, you know, I would think somebody like Ari could appreciate you the ability to have a change of heart and a change of mine, especially him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, what broke my heart was Andy oh.
Speaker 5: So, here's the thing, Tamra and I can't convey this enough. And whether people believe me or they don't believe me, that's on them. I never had. The only lie I had to tell in the Traders was that I was a faithful everything else, all I did was make friends. All I did was make friends with the people I started the game with when I got on the train. When I entered the train, the civilians I'll call them, were already on the train and we had as signed seating. My seat and Rachel's seat was with Andy and Michael, and from that we blossomed a friendship. From that moment. I told them during that train ride, I sat with you. I started this game with you guys. I want to ride it out with you guys. And I meant that, and I did that, and I never I didn't have to manipulate Andy, I didn't have to trick any body.
Speaker 3: I did way less than what y'all have going on right now.
Speaker 5: I never offered up anybody's name, like ooh, I think so and so is a trade.
Speaker 3: I think Cody's a trader. I think Christians are traded.
Speaker 5: No, I sat at the round table and I listened to the discussion, and if something ranged true with me or something that I saw and agreed with, I may have agreed with. But I never And that's why I hate the term backstep. I didn't backstab anybody. I played my game and I was myself.
Speaker 2: Well you you know who did name names? Oh my gosh, that would be to know.
Speaker 5: Oh that was that was aggressive act.
Speaker 3: Because she's played with me.
Speaker 6: I don't hide anything when I play like I'm like an open book, which is also not the best game. But like I was on the poverty right away, Siri, and you know, like I was.
Speaker 3: And Snake in the Grass. I was impressed with that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, like Dan and Parverd and me were so. But I didn't voice it to the other Faithfuls right away because I thought it would benefit my game to kind of work with them a little bit moving through the game, because they wouldn't necessarily murder me. Right, I'm sure you experienced as well. Rachel and Stephanie worked with you, so you protected them absolutely.
Speaker 3: I never want their names.
Speaker 5: Even if they came up and the tour was shut down immediately, like it was, there was a no go for Stephanie or Rachel because you want to keep people who are supporting you.
Speaker 3: There was a no go for Andy.
Speaker 5: We wouldn't even consider Andy's name never even came up, right, So anybody that was a supporter of mine, I definitely didn't want to murder them.
Speaker 6: I wanted to keep that Adra would kill Tamer then I just don't get it.
Speaker 2: Well, I think she secretly doesn't like me. I'm going to take it up at the reunion.
Speaker 4: I'm so bummed that you guys are all going to New York next week.
Speaker 2: I am not going because I'm in full production of the Housewives and it would just be too much time away where in the heat of it right now? So what a Yeah? I know, I know I'm bombed. I'm bombed, But what can I do now?
Speaker 4: I have a question for both of you. Which game is the hardest Traders have I ever? Big Brother or Snake in the Grass?
Speaker 6: For me, big Brother is the hardest person okay, because it's so long and so mental, where Traders is just so purely social. So big Brother to me is I mean that takes me a good two months to calm down with my mind. Yeah, I would say Traders took me like a couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 6: I was speed texting camera after my banishment.
Speaker 2: Because I was just so mad.
Speaker 4: You guys, I think people don't understand, and I didn't really expect this, but after I got home, it really did take two weeks for me to get my head out of the game because you were you were almost like brainwashed because you had no outside conversations with anybody who had no phone. I mean, I wouldn't call that tea that we had, and the I mean, come on, and then it's just you're like.
Speaker 2: In a video game, yep, and it takes you a while to get out of it.
Speaker 5: Well, that's why Big Brother is the hardest, because it was one hundred days of exactly what you just said, Tamra, minus any sort of television or outside stimulation.
Speaker 3: Period, and it's constant.
Speaker 5: It's like your mind is in a vice grip. My body would react like I would. I would go to bed early because that's the only way for me to shut it off. So I would go to bed at ten o'clock. I didn't care what was going on. Ten o'clock, I'm going to bed right and then I would wake up before the Good Morning House Gus, it's time to get up for the day, and that's how you're awake, awoken and Big Brother. But before that would come on, my body would start getting test like I was tense.
Speaker 3: I would get nervous.
Speaker 5: I would get kind of anxious because I knew it was coming, and I knew the light was going to be blaring, and I knew the music was going to be on, and I knew.
Speaker 3: It was game on all over again.
Speaker 5: It was like Groundhall's day for ninety three read days. So to me, yeah, to me, big Brother.
Speaker 3: For me, Big Brother was the hardest.
Speaker 5: I could sleep on the beach without food and getting bitten by bugs anytime.
Speaker 2: Oh, that sounds wonderful, said no one.
Speaker 4: Ever, Now their fans are asking, do you still talk to Felicia?
Speaker 3: I have.
Speaker 5: Felicia and I only spoken one time, and that's when we presented for a reality TV awards show we presented together. However, I did just get Felicia's number from my son yesterday right hand, and I said, you know why, and.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna tell you.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna say it here because in the house and Felicia can attest to this. I always played Devil's advocate against myself because I always overanalyze anything and listen name to the current chatter from Ari and the other folks from the Traders. It made me look at my game with Felicia, and I questioned myself, like, am I being hypocritical? Because I think what Ari and them are, what Ari specifically is doing, is bs right, especially Ari in particular, because he should understand changing your mind.
Speaker 3: I mean, you were the one that changed your mind on your show.
Speaker 5: So if that was a dirty play, if my mind changed was a dirty play, then I.
Speaker 3: Guess you played dirty too.
Speaker 5: So I asked myself, am I being hypocritical by being semi butt hurt by Felicia in a game?
Speaker 3: It was a game, though, right, So if Ari's.
Speaker 5: Butt hurt and I'm looking at him be but hert and I'm saying that he's but her, am I.
Speaker 3: Being hypocritical by doing the same thing?
Speaker 5: And I had this conversation with my son and with my friend Izzy, and I was like, you know what, I don't want to be that right. I want to I'm going to reach out to Felicia. I'm a let her know how I feel and why I feel this way. But it was a game and I got to move on. Like, we spent a lot of time together. So I don't hold any grudges against Felicia, and I'm gonna let her know that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I know.
Speaker 2: For me, I really thought that Dan was the one that murdered me. I was convinced, and so he would reach out to me and I would give him, you know, half ass answered or not respond. He'll like call me, call me, I want to talk, and I'm like, I talking to you. You murdered me. But I totally get it.
Speaker 3: Do you think it's.
Speaker 2: Easier to win?
Speaker 4: I know, is it easier to Wint to show this show as a trader or faithful in your opinion?
Speaker 5: Oh, it depends on your ability, your trader traitor's ability.
Speaker 3: Like right now, isn't not looking too good.
Speaker 5: I was talking with my friends and my izzy and my son. We have a podcast too. I was saying, Oh, I don't know. Right at this point, it looks like the faithfuls may be able to pull it out in my opinion, so it depends on your ability to be a trader. And I think Fadra's doing a fabulous job. I think the only problem though.
Speaker 6: Is the Lord.
Speaker 2: Praise the Lord.
Speaker 3: I think the.
Speaker 5: Only thing is what trist Schell said last night, and the fact that Trashelle picked up on it was genius, like she saw through Dan's ploy and she figured out Dan knows. And I said this on my podcast. The villagers are getting hungry and if you don't serve them up a trader soon they're gonna start looking to the left and the right of them.
Speaker 3: And Dan, knowing that, tried to offer up a trader.
Speaker 5: So if they follow in that vein, it might get a little sketchy for a Fadra. And I think it was particularly humorous that we attended another one of Dan's funerals. This is Dan's second funeral, and who else to be the funeral officiant then Fadra?
Speaker 3: Isn't that her line of work?
Speaker 6: It was such a great episode. I was dying, but yeah, I like Dan had been And I don't know, you know, Tamra, because even in episode two, if you remember, you were still there, We're all you were on to Dan. Larsa was on to Dan. You had MJ breathing down his neck and he kept saying, I'm gonna give you a name, and would I give you a name? I'm not gonna miss Do you remember that?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Do you think the Dan played the game.
Speaker 6: Well, I know, given up that name earlier, like give us if you're gonna turn on a trader, like, do it a little bit sooner, because I feel like him turning it up on Vader was just like too little too late.
Speaker 2: I think, yeah, well he was in desperate mode.
Speaker 6: He knew going too little too late, like it needed to be like an episode or two previous, like serve it up now so we start trusting you because we don't trust.
Speaker 5: You, right, But even if you're serving it up and you know I love poverty, black widdle for life, yes, why not serve it up on the trader that people are already suspicious?
Speaker 3: So why do you ran pull.
Speaker 5: Phadrin's name out the hat? So everybody goes, huh, that's what I Wait a minute.
Speaker 3: What.
Speaker 5: Dan you could have? They were on too poverty, people to poverty. So if you're gonna offer him up a trader to the villagers, offer up.
Speaker 3: The one man already on?
Speaker 5: Why did you Because he went to work with poverty and that was his downfall.
Speaker 6: That's his number one though. And I know Dan when he is working with you, and he usually just works with one person. If he works with that one person. He is extremely loyal to that one person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you Okay, so Kate came back the season, let's say next year or next season they call one of you guys to come back.
Speaker 2: I'm almost positive you would go back, right, I.
Speaker 5: Would go back, But I feel like I would have such a huge bullseye on my best It would be like a neon lighted target saying I would walk in the room and my name, instead of being three would be target.
Speaker 3: Hi target to say, hellot of target.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree with that. What about you, Jane?
Speaker 6: I would love to go back, absolutely, like of course, I would say yes and a heartbeat.
Speaker 5: And if you should go back, in the capacity to give like Allan a day off like Alan had to go to the tailors.
Speaker 3: So I'm here, guys.
Speaker 4: And we'll put you in one of those fabulous outfits anywhere. And if you were to go back, would you want to be a faithful? Would be better for you to be a faithful or a trader?
Speaker 2: Coming in mid season?
Speaker 5: I don't think it would matter because they're going to think I'm a trader and they're gonna target me either way. But I think I could not be a trader again. It would be too obvious.
Speaker 6: I would want to be a well, I'd love to play the faithful role again, but I would love to be a trader. I was begging to be a trader for this season, like many gamers that were put into this game, just like you camera. So I would love to play like a different game would be so fun.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let's go ahead and get into the episode.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: This is episode six. It starts out with Dan says.
Speaker 4: This murder was a huge gamble and risk, but if it works, it'll be a huge reward. The fifth murder has been attempted, but Bergie has a shield, so we'll be arriving at breakfast. Did you guys see Dan's face when Bergie walked in the breakfast room.
Speaker 6: Yes, he looked I know Dan, and he was immediately scared, like he was shook.
Speaker 3: As he should have been.
Speaker 5: It was a fatal mistake and I don't know why. I mean, they harvedy. I don't think wanted to go with Bergie at the previous night's tourist She said.
Speaker 3: No, it was kind of skeptical.
Speaker 5: They should have fought more, like, you know, this is a trap, you being fed this information? Like why I walk into the spider's web, but you know it late by then they did it right.
Speaker 4: I loved when Peter said, checkmate, Yes, yes, Peter, Peter poverty eater.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, I love that. So I have to give it to Peter. I have to give it to Peter. He is a trader slayer this season, Oh.
Speaker 2: My god, is he? But I'm worried for him.
Speaker 4: I'm worried next week something's gonna happen to him. But we saw the cliffhanger.
Speaker 5: So here's the thing I'm pinion about this. I think he should accept. I think if I'm Peter, I'm accepting because it can only go one of two ways. Right, Either Poverty and Faeder are going to overtly target Peter once he's a trader, which I don't think makes sense, or they just handed Peter a two hundred and fifty thousand dollars check because nobody is ever going to suspect Peter of being a trader.
Speaker 3: And that's why, if I'm Peter, I'm taking it.
Speaker 5: And then and then I'm going to I'm gonna have to stay in the vein that I'm on and I have to continue saying poverty because if I was to switch up, then I'm going to look suspect, and I could explain that to Poverty, like I'm not gonna overtly come after you, but when the discussion is held, I'm going to maintain my stance that I think you're a trader.
Speaker 3: I have to hance potentially getting rid of Poverty.
Speaker 5: And that's why I think if Peter accepts, he could potentially have his name written on the chest.
Speaker 2: So you think you agree it's a smart move for Poverty.
Speaker 6: To I think it's a terrible move.
Speaker 5: I think I don't think it was a smart move. I think I think I agree with Janelle. I think it was a terrible move because of the reason I just said.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you think it's a terrible.
Speaker 3: Move for them to recruit him, but not.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, Okay, I get it.
Speaker 6: I get a terrible move because as you know, like you and I know Peter, Peter's personality is like super loyal and he's like so in this I don't even think he's he's just trying to get the faithfuls to win. At this point, he was so kindlians and I was in it with him, like he's not turning on Trishell. He's not turning on John, is not turning on Burgie. He won't turn his back on Kevin. Like, well, if he does accept, I'm gonna be like, oh my god, like what a great game move. But like, knowing him, I'm like, I don't.
Speaker 2: Know, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: He's so loyal that I'm I'm like, oh God, he's not gonna accept, and then it's over.
Speaker 3: His loyalty.
Speaker 5: Though he doesn't have to target Bergie and Trichelle and John once he's a trader, he could actually protect them a little more and still be playing a great game for himself. So if he's afraid of being murdered, which I think would be foolish on Poverties and Favor's part to even attempt to murder him, I think to the attempt to recruit him was foolish. But I think the advantage lies with Peter. I think the opportunity lies with Peter.
Speaker 6: I would say the better move for me personally, looking at that alliance and knowing how many numbers they have and they're known faithfuls, like the alliance is called the Faithfuls, why not recruit Trischelle.
Speaker 4: That's what I was going to ask you guys two questions. Who would you recruit if that was if you were Poverty in Phedra, you know, but it.
Speaker 5: Could be my fangirl crush on him, though, I would recruit CT because nobody's looking at the Teddy Bear either, And I think CT has enough gaming experience that he would be able to maintain his composure and keep it hidden that he's a trader. They would never find out that CT was a trader. So if it was me and I was there, I would definitely I would want CT in that turret with me helping me make game decisions.
Speaker 4: Let's say the rules were different and Alan didn't tell them they had to recruit somebody, but to go ahead and with the murder. If they murdered Peter, wouldn't it make it obvious that Poverty was a trader?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: Even if it didn't, even if you were saying, oh, that's too obvious, you would have to banish her just for GP, just for GP, because it was so blatantly obvious that, you know what, even if we were we're gonna take this shot. Because Peter knew he was going to get murdered because he was exposing traders. So if you're a trade, if you're not a trader, sorry, but we banishing you tonight.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: When when they show Dan sitting back, you know, I'm just gonna enjoy your coffee, Dan, just enjoy your coffee.
Speaker 4: I ate that little smug look on his face, like you thought he won. And all I can think is, just choke on your fake smile. While Bergie walks in, just choke on.
Speaker 2: It's his movement. He's just and then all of a sudden, he's like, oh.
Speaker 3: Bergie walked in. He still said he was going to enjoy murdering Peter. So Dan still didn't think he was going anywhere.
Speaker 5: I'm like, oh, well, well let's see what's gonna happen at this round table.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, Peter, he was very outspoken this episode, and Peter says that the rent at the one the breakfast table. Peter says, Dan in Parverty's face, said it all. He is so onto them. Parverty wants to convince Peter she isn't a trader.
Speaker 2: She says she's suspicious of him planning seats. Peter says he's.
Speaker 4: Trying to work with her and she's not giving him anything now. I mean, you know, Parvety, she's ballsy, so this is a really ballsy move.
Speaker 2: But to turn it around on him. But to me as a viewer, she just looks she's making herself look guilty. She's making herself more and more look like a trader.
Speaker 5: To me, I completely agree, I completely and I'm no party.
Speaker 3: And that's what I'm like, Oh know you doing girls?
Speaker 5: Especially to walk into them in the what were they in a library and like oh what is this?
Speaker 3: And to try to imply like one of them might be a trader.
Speaker 5: It was like it was so lack luster and so transparent, and I'm like, oh, almost cringey, Like stop doing that hard making yourself look more guilty.
Speaker 3: Though it was just me.
Speaker 4: I'm so proud of Peter for not being swayed by poverty or dan like, he's just no way he.
Speaker 6: He cat onto them for a while now, and I think that there's he's there's no way for them to get him, get Peter off the scent. There's just no they would have murder him or recruit him at this point.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the kitchen when he talked aboth them, I'm like, oh my god, Peter, I love you so much right now. Bye Danny Boy, Bye, Danny Boy. We'll see you later. Are you at the reunion?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Quite impressive, I have to say, Peter identifying them right off the bed and stick into it and being like a bulldog with it is quite impressive if he was not being swayed whatsoever.
Speaker 3: So salute to Peter, I know.
Speaker 4: In today's mission, the players have a chance to add twenty thousand dollars to the price fund. Players will be firing canniballs out of catapult and they must find the catapult pieces along the way and carry them. They will also have to compete to earn a shield. The players start their treacherous journey. Michelle sees the shield box and she and Kevin start to race for it. Peter, Charret, Sandra and Poverty find the next shield. Everyone is struggling to carry all the catapult material.
Speaker 2: All I was thinking was when you guys, when they went through the water, I'm all, thank you Jesus. I wasn't there. That looked miserable because it was so cold.
Speaker 6: So that current is strong. You can tell by how fast the water's running.
Speaker 4: And most of the girls were falling on their face and I'm like, oh, I can't stand to be cold.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh god, I would never have.
Speaker 5: To be cold, and I hate it. Going through that river, it was like, oh my god. And like Janelle said, the current was kind of like we literally had to hold on like crabs in a barrel to keep from falling down.
Speaker 3: And thank god, because if Ida fell down and.
Speaker 5: Was soaking wet like Sandra fell down, I'd have been like, Okay, that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you have to run for another forty five minutes.
Speaker 5: And we had to put barrels, heavy ass barrels all the way, and the barrels were the money, unlike the catapult that you guys had.
Speaker 4: I was very happy that they chose Johnny Wood to go ahead and launch launched it, and he was so excited about it.
Speaker 2: He's like, this is the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me before.
Speaker 6: John is just cute and a character like just I think adorable.
Speaker 2: Don't you agree? Though he was so confusing when he first came in. He talked so much.
Speaker 6: Were like we were just like, what is he doing? I know, like even last night's banishment, they had to cut that speech by about eight minutes. I'm sure it was like a twenty minutes, like twenty minute speech.
Speaker 2: It brought me back to being at the roundtable.
Speaker 6: And he likes to go on and on and on, and he liked like he loves to talk, and he's the words he uses, the words he uses. He's a great debater, he's a great speaker. He's a politician.
Speaker 3: You will listen.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what politicians that you know doesn't like to speak and go on and on blob blobt.
Speaker 4: That's what I told him, Like, John, you just went around your elbow to get your ass.
Speaker 2: Just get to the point. Why can't you just tell us what you're thinking?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I like that use that Poverty went for the shield. Did that make her look less suspicious?
Speaker 3: No, no, not at all, I think in her mind and just basic thinking. Yeah, you would think, oh she's gone for the shield. She must think she's gonna be murdered.
Speaker 5: But I think at that point the suspicion is too thick on poverty, especially from Peter in that the faithful click whatever. So I don't think there was anything that Poverty could do to get them off her trail or to prove to them that she's not a trader once you get that scent, once you get a taste of it or a whiff of it, kind of like us on Snake in the Grass to now, once we knew that it was Stephanie, there was nothing that Stephanie.
Speaker 3: We were going to go all the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well not she could do to say I'm not the snake. We're like, yeah, sure you're not.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 4: Poverty keeps going, and she's like Peter is on a holy crusade playing the leader of the faith Balls. She wants to break the group apart and get rid of Peter. Parverty mentions it's very suspicious that Peter, Bergie, John Kevin, and Trachelle are locked in together. Peter agrees, saying he could be a trader. He's he's just the twist and turns with this guy, or just too good. Dan tells Peter he's been working on one person as a trader and he will reveal them tonight. This to me just looked really fake and desperate. Dan asked Peter to consider what he's saying, and Peter agrees. Dan's willing to do whatever it takes. It's time for him to go after his fellow trader.
Speaker 5: I think that Dan would have kept that same energy but targeted poverty instead. It might just a slim chance that it might have played out differently for him. The fact that he picked Faedra was his fatal flaw. Nobody's looking at Fadra, nobody's suspicions of Faedra. Why out of the blue? You've been watching Phaedra since they want And that was his flaw. And that's why I didn't got banished. Outside of the fact that you could look at his face and his body moving, he just seemed weird, even pushed through it from a viewer, he seemed uncomfortable maybe is the word. And you could kind of see like something's wrong, what's the matter, like chill it relaxed?
Speaker 3: Why can't you relax because you're a trader.
Speaker 6: That's why he wasn't acting like himself. He was so scared and just not He's usually like a very he's got he smiles more, he laughs, he smiles. He just never smiled ever, right.
Speaker 5: Right, And that's what I'm saying about to you guys about my season.
Speaker 3: The reason I was such a good trader is because I just was myself.
Speaker 5: I didn't do anything extra. I didn't try to make no big dramatic scenes. I just did what like what we're doing right now. This is what I did as a trader. I didn't do anything. I didn't hide, I didn't act suspicious. I just had a good time and made friends and got to know people.
Speaker 3: And Dan's right game is I.
Speaker 6: Would say your social game is one of the best in the business though, like players like Dan is just so good, Like he's a good backstabber, he's a good strategy. I think your social game is like perfect because everyone just gravitates towards you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: The acting part of it really gives it away, especially if you know that person and you're like why because I know Chara and to me, I got suspicious of her at times because she was so quiet and I don't know her as being quiet.
Speaker 2: And then I had to.
Speaker 4: Think about it and I'm like, after the fact, I'm like, well, you know what, every time we do something that's out to dinner, it's just four people, so there's a lot of conversation. But she is just, I guess normally just really quiet. So it kind of threw me off a little bit. But I knew poverty was I had suspicion of poverty. During the funeral possession, I can't even talk. Yeah, yeah, yeah that so she you know, it was down to.
Speaker 2: The three of them and they're walking and she looked over at you know, where I was standing. She's like, oh, my god, is it me?
Speaker 4: And I'm like, oh, that is the worst, the worst acting I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 3: You know what I find.
Speaker 5: I find that when the traders go out of their way to perform is usually when they get caught. Christian on my c event saying that he was recruited unnecessary, he got banished. Cody saying, well, Ryan told me such something that he wouldn't tell Kyle, who was his best friend.
Speaker 3: It was unnecessary. Anytime they do Dan.
Speaker 5: With this, I've been watching this person since day one. All the unnecessary inks and antics is what gets the traders banished. Stop with all extra chill out. Just be yourself or.
Speaker 6: Just act like a faithful just act normal, like you're like they never us. They didn't trader hunt you, did you trader hunts free? Did you participate in trader hunting?
Speaker 3: So when you say participate, what would happen is somebody would come and say, what do you think about so and so. Did you see when they did this, this and so? And if I saw it, I.
Speaker 5: Would say, oh, you know what, I did see them do that, But I wasn't thinking on that level. But now that you mentioned it, yeah, that is kind of suspicious. But what I never did was, Hey, did you see Janelle how she came in to breakfast?
Speaker 3: No, because I didn't have to.
Speaker 5: It wasn't There was so many other detectives doing the work for me. When you start doing the extra is when you start to expose yourself. So I just would participate in if I didn't agree. Like I told Michael, I would never vote for him. On the train, I told him that and Andy on the train. This is day one just met. On the train, we locked in, I'm not going to vote for you. So when everybody in the villagers was like Michael Michael, I kept my word or I didn't vote for Michael. So that's the only time that I'm going to stand out. When it's something that I told you I want to vote for you, I'm not going to vote for you.
Speaker 3: I don't think you're a trader. Other than that, I went with the group. Well, I fright the system I went with the group.
Speaker 5: If y'all come up with some good reasons and it makes sense and it has the quote unquote ring of truth, Yeah sounds.
Speaker 3: Good, I think, Yeah, well I have to go with the group.
Speaker 2: Yeah right. So well, now we're at the roundtable.
Speaker 4: Dan announces since day one he's been watching one person and it's finally time for it to come out. Dan has one question for everyone. He asked them to raise their hand if their name has been written down at least once on the chalkboard. Dan says the least suspicious people are Burgie, Charret, Phaedra, Sandral and Parverty. He talks about voting patterns, asking who voted weirdly. Dan calls out Parverty and Faedra. Are you guys like understanding dramatics?
Speaker 3: It was so dramatic. I'm like, wait a minute, what is this algorithm? What?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that's the name the algorithm.
Speaker 2: What what the fuck was he doing?
Speaker 6: He's calling people out here spot because that's Dan's style. When he's ready to go after the kill, He'll put you in the group and a lot of times you don't have enough time to think about it, and you can't defend yourself.
Speaker 4: I just didn't understand his logic of questions.
Speaker 6: He's question making his case.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really weird people answered.
Speaker 3: I'd even like what I would have.
Speaker 2: Said, kiss my ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Tamer would have been like, where the hell are you going with this?
Speaker 4: I'd be like, kiss my ass, dude, I'm not answering your god damn questions. Dance's parverty only votes outside the norm? Was Kevin that least Phaedra. Dan emphasizes how Faedra voted out a ca nsue and then she was murdered that night. Next thing, he noticed breakfast reactions when Marcus, Tamra, and Bergie were murdered. She always have a big reaction. Now, I think Kate said it best. It's like, have you seen her? Everything about her is a big reaction. So Aedra's face the entire time is like, are you shitting me right now?
Speaker 2: Is this happening?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's how my f was.
Speaker 5: I was asked a jaw on the floor because I've been waiting since last week. When he said I'm going to let you know who I've been watching since day went, I'm like, who.
Speaker 3: Could he possibly attempted?
Speaker 5: Never in my wildest dreams did I think it was going to be Phaedra, so my face was just like Fadri's.
Speaker 3: But Dan went.
Speaker 5: Barking up the wrong tree and in the famous words of another housewife, don't come for me unless I sent for you, and he came for the wrong person, which he did.
Speaker 4: I think we all agree that throwing Phaedra under the bus was not the right move, and also.
Speaker 6: The reasons he backed it up with, like the ekinzuvo no one Everyone's like, what what you got poisoned?
Speaker 3: End?
Speaker 6: Like no one cares.
Speaker 4: Now, I personally think Dan and I might be wrong. Should have gone after Poverty because there was so much suspicion about her name already, So why throw in Phaedra. I mean, I know we've talked about this earlier, but it just was weird.
Speaker 5: Smarter, not harder.
Speaker 3: The work was done for him already. Oh he had to and say.
Speaker 5: You know, I hate to say this because I was trusting this person, but trusting them allowed me to watch them closely. Since and I do agree with you guys that it may be that Parvety' is a trader. That would have gotten him a way better shot at stay in than going after Phaedra.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so now it's time to vote.
Speaker 4: It's the first time ever that all three people that were written down on chalkboard were a trader.
Speaker 2: It's the very first time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So eleven votes for Dan, one vote for Poverty, and one vote for Fedra. Both party and both Pedra and Poverty voted for Dan.
Speaker 2: Peter voted for Poverty.
Speaker 6: Now, that was a twist, your vote, But because he knew that he could pin it on her, like, oh, hey, hopefully if you don't murder me, if I if I write your name on it, I'm the only one, it's even gonna look more suspicious.
Speaker 3: It was a good game move.
Speaker 2: It was a good game move.
Speaker 4: I think he knew that Dan needed to go, and there was gonna be enough votes for Dan to get him out, but to throw the suspicion out there, like I've called Dan out and he's gonna go, and you're gonna find out he's a trader. And then I'm gonna say Parvaty's name because trust me.
Speaker 3: Murder me exactly exactly. MVP so far, Oh he is he is?
Speaker 4: Now, Alan tells the players not to get too comfortable. The traders are wounded and the predator is most dangerous.
Speaker 2: When wounded.
Speaker 4: Trachelle thinks Phaedra is actually a trader because Dan was trying to sacrifice the trader to save himself. Smart, She's smart, she knew.
Speaker 3: Good on Trochelle. I was.
Speaker 5: I was highly impressed with that, like exactly Trousselle spot on and if I just don't know, and in my discussions, I don't know this. Can can Trichelle move the crowd? Can she get her group of faithfuls to listen to her logic and target Phaedra? I don't know that yet remains to be seen.
Speaker 3: Not sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, now, see because I don't want to send off my Amazon thing over there. If people would have brought your name up at the round table last season, would you have thrown another trader name out there?
Speaker 2: Would that be your strategy?
Speaker 3: Know what?
Speaker 5: My when my name was brought up, I kind of defended myself in like, you give me examples of why you think I'm a trader, and I'm going to rebut them. I don't kind of do what Fader did. I want to rebut what you said. I'm not going to attempt to throw another trader under the bus. No, I didn't target anybody, and I'm not, because that just makes you look guilty.
Speaker 3: It's deflection. I'm going to address what you're saying to me.
Speaker 5: I'm going to address the accusations that you're making about me and make you understand why they're foolish and they don't make any sense. Yeah, I think that carries more weight, and that's more impressive to people than you throwing someone else under the bus for sure.
Speaker 2: Do you think, Janelle, do you think Dan could have said anything anything to convince the group or to save his us.
Speaker 6: I don't think so. I think he screwed up for weeks saying he was going to give a name, and he gave my name, and then everyone was like, Okay, well if she goes out as a faithful like you, that's your name.
Speaker 3: Really, m looks so bad on him.
Speaker 6: I don't think he could have done anything. He he only had one move left to make after my banishment, and that's to go after a trader. But he needed to start planting seeds immediately, right, not at the end. Right.
Speaker 3: You know, you only have thirty forty.
Speaker 6: Minutes to get through this round table, so you need to plant those seeds in the morning, like watch, Like he should have immediately pointed at Fader, said, you were smiling.
Speaker 3: You were smiling.
Speaker 5: Why are you looking like that, Phaedia, Why are you smiling like that if you're going to go after Phaedra this grand stand, grandiose thing. At the end, it just was like it's fizzled out.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, Faji and Poverty meet to discuss their next murder. There's a knock at the door. It's Alan.
Speaker 4: He tells them they have the opportunity to recruit a trader or murder a faithful tonight. The person they recruit can either accept or refuse the offer. If they refuse, they'll stay a faithful.
Speaker 2: If Faeder and Poverty chose to seduce, there will be no murder. Marveitie thinks they need to recruit to shake up. She's suggests seducing Peter to start turning the tables, but it's risky. Phaedra was pretty like, whatever you want to do. I was shocked.
Speaker 4: Peter is a leader in this clique and he has been gunning for the traders hard. Would you accept and join the other side if you were him, or stay with your faithfuls.
Speaker 3: If I'm Peter, I'm taking it.
Speaker 5: I'm accepting it because I've already established that I'm a trader hunter, and nobody in this group is going to or just out of the blue now decide that, oh, Peter must be must be a trader, especially once Peter was leading the charge against Dan and Poverty and Dan turned out to be a trader.
Speaker 3: I'm going to accept it and laugh all the way to the bank.
Speaker 5: If I'm Peter, Yeah, I think it was the best move to accept it and ride all the way to the end and maintain his stance on who he thought was a trader, because if he changes up right now, it's going to make him look suspicious. So he has that argument for his fellow traders, like, look, Poverty, I've been saying your names for the last three tape round tables. So for me to just out of the blue change right now, everybody's going to look at me. So I have to maintain my stance that you're a trader, hence potentially getting rid of Poverty and still keeping his anonymity as a trader.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean, if I'm Peter, I'm definitely taking it. If I'm trying to think about the long term game, and I know Peter, so he's you know, I don't see him turning on his alliance. He's just so loyal. But game wise, if you're playing a game to walk to the finish line and win, that is a great path to take, would be to accept the seduction.
Speaker 3: I agree, I am.
Speaker 2: I cannot wait to see what happens. I cannot wait.
Speaker 3: I'm dying. I can't wait till next week.
Speaker 6: This show is getting better every single episode.
Speaker 3: Three episodes. I agree, I agree.
Speaker 4: I wish after you get murdered you can just stay and watch from a window to see what happens.
Speaker 3: I'm not, but it is. It's juicy. I mean, I'm enjoying it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So many twists and turns, and at this point it's like, okay, I feel like the Faithfuls are doing really good because now the Traders have missed. They've missed a murder, they lost the trader if they missed the seduction to recruit, and then a trader's going out with the next everyone's voting for perfecty. It sounds like yeah, yeah, yeah, a trader's game.
Speaker 5: Yeah right, And Trichelle's already on to potentially Pajia.
Speaker 3: If they continue to listen, like it's almost lined up. It's lined up perfectly, but you don't know.
Speaker 5: In this game with twists and turns, there may be some twists that can unravel everything and put the traders back in the first position.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Trischelle probably surprised me the most because I didn't know her and I don't know her you.
Speaker 4: Know, ability to play games, and I didn't like, she's like a uh poker player.
Speaker 2: Too, right, hooker player, Like this girl is good. She just was so sweet and so kind and so pretty and just like so like I didn't think, you know, she had a dinner.
Speaker 6: I mean I knew that like right away because I was like, Okay, you've been on the Challenge, you know about alliances, you're good flee and your pope, and I had met her like a long time ago, so I was like, it was like a natural alliance for me personally.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've never met her, but I've watched her forever as well as She's a og like CT and Bananas is from the from the Challenge. So when I saw Chrochelle, I knew she'd be a force to be reckoned with. But I was so surprised how quickly she picked up on Dan trying to uh sabotage a trader to get the sin off of him.
Speaker 3: So I thought that was genius.
Speaker 4: I was like, Shell, Yeah, there's a couple headlines I've been following, you know, as the show goes on, and right now parade article came out and said Peter is the number one pick in this article to win the entire game, explaining they don't think his faithful crew will turn on him and it could be dangerous for the traders to murder him after he'sfully coming after them, not to mention that of the remaining cast, he seems likely to earn a few more shields and the challenges coming up, he's also smart enough to navigate the end game.
Speaker 2: And they're just rooting for Peter.
Speaker 6: And yeah, I mean, right now, Peter's got numbers, and he's got people that trust him, and he's got a lot of people that trust him. So I don't think anyone has numbers like that right now. And he's also correctly identified. I mean, I don't know if he's in on the show, but Fader's name was definitely out there with him. He knows who that Fader is a trader, Like he knows he's like he was the first one in my life, say Fadra, and I just couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeow Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yahoo came out with an article saying that The Traders prove that in reality TV casting is king. By bringing old school players from the glory days and reality TV along with housewives whose livelihood is based on their ability to create drama, the Traders brings genuine conflict back to competitions where it belongs without it ever getting too uncomfortably real. This cast that's willing to openly feud votes for others just because they don't like them and carry bitter grudges out the door. So, I mean, it's getting so much press. It is just amazing.
Speaker 6: It's such a good show. And I think it does really come down to the cast because you put all these different personalities. But you got to have people that are gamers. You've got to have like the housewives with like their wittyness so fun and they make game fun and funny.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, and.
Speaker 6: It's also are just clueless too, so you've got to have all those elements.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, Straight Dreaming numbers came out for ratings and it is the number one unscripted show in the United States.
Speaker 2: Now do you think.
Speaker 4: Playing with just reality people is it would be easier or like, sure, when you were on it, you had jam thought, yeah you had you know, you had just regular people, and we're all regular people.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to say.
Speaker 4: It, non civilians, non TV people on there.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 5: I think it would be more difficult. I think it's hard either way, because look at for you guys to season you had all Reality TV stars, and look how difficult it was for Deontay right. And when I say that is because it doesn't matter if it's civilians or if it's Reality TV people. Your emotions get involved, your anxiety levels are increased. Like you said, it took you some weeks to kind of decompress. That all remains the same regardless of if it's civilian people or Reality TV people, because this becomes your reality. You get so engrossed in whatever position you're playing that I don't think it really matters if it's I think the only thing that may matter is the level of participation, maybe higher from the gamers people with history of playing games.
Speaker 3: Other than that, I think it's just.
Speaker 5: As difficult, irregardless if you're a civilian or reality start.
Speaker 2: Do you find that like you had civilians on your show that were like, you know, fanning out on people and wanted to get close to them because they're you know, oh you're my favorite on you know, Big Brother or whatever.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that kind of happened for me, Like Michael when I met them, Michael on the train, he was like, oh my god, I saw you on Rachel's name and I couldn't believe it. So I think it might have helped in my favor a little bit because they know my history and as Dan. As Janelle speaks of Dan and says how loyal he is, I'm known also for being quite loyal to you if you're loyal to me.
Speaker 3: So I think, yeah, that may help you in my.
Speaker 5: In a reality TV person's favor, if they have a good background, if they have a background of loyalty or trustworthiness or something other than backstabbing and scheming, Yeah, it may help in your favor if you're playing with civilians. But outside of that, not really.
Speaker 2: Now back it up. You were actually on that train. We didn't get a train.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, we went on a Harry Potter train.
Speaker 5: We were at the station and then the train pulled up and we had assigned seats and we got on the train and we rode for a little while and we got to know who we were sitting with. I was sitting with Rachel, Michael and Andy, and that's how our friendship started to blossom.
Speaker 3: So yeah, the train we got on, the lovely Harry Potter train.
Speaker 6: I feel like that's just like Tamra are like the land Rovers that we were in, and I think that is so important to the four people. The three other people that I was with was Bergie Fadra and that's why I always trusted Fadris so blindly and CT.
Speaker 2: So those I was in guess who was in my car?
Speaker 3: I think you were with Dan, weren't you Dan?
Speaker 2: Poverty and h etc. And Sue okay wow.
Speaker 4: And then Kevin last minute jumped innoyed the ship.
Speaker 6: Out of my initial you know, the first fod the whatever land Rover because I remember Sandra was always so close to uh Charat and I remember her being in that same and Peppermint and she was always so close with Peppermint and like those Well, because.
Speaker 4: It's your first initial bonding experience or with these people that you ride with, you know, you're in that car for a couple hours, and you you know what I mean. So you're like, oh, and we even like a like a trust bond as we're driving to the castle, like it's us, the four of us, the Core four.
Speaker 6: Yeah, exactly, and we did the exact same thing. We were like, I've got your back in this game. Like I was like, Phaedra, I got you. She's like, girl, She's like, I trust.
Speaker 3: You no matter what.
Speaker 6: I'm not writing your name down and I never did, never believed it.
Speaker 2: Well, guys, I could sit and talk to you guys forever, but this housewife's got to get her face on and go slice some bitches. So I'm just joking. I'm on my best behavior. So thank you so much. This was so much fun. Pleasure to see you again. I don't want to say your name because you know that thing's going to go off again.
Speaker 3: See. Well, thank you for having me. This was so much fun and it's a great season.
Speaker 5: Janelle, I miss you, lady. We're gonna have to catch up outside of this.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna send you a text. We got to catch up. It's been too long.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and Janelle, thank you You're amazing as always. I love you too. You guys have a great weekend, you do okay, good
Speaker 3: Bye, good bye,