Speaker 1: All right, thanks scotch On an hour or two Sean Hannity Show, toll free. Our number is eight hundred and nine to four one, Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. You know, we spent years on this show. I mean years on this show with a great ensemble cast, and thankfully and the same with Hannity the TV show, we were able to unpeel the layers of the onion. And it took a long time and a lot of hard work and a lot of deep dives and a lot of digging and a lot of shoe leather to get to the bottom of it. Now I was able to partner with an incredible cast of fellow patriots to get to the bottom of Russia Russia Russia, get to the bottom of Ukraine, get to the bottom of the Hunter laptop Biden laptop story, get to the bottom of Faiza abuse, and it goes on from there. What is what has never happened is all of the people that were involved in all of these efforts to use the deep state to thwart Donald Trump have never been held accountable. And if it weren't for people like John Solomon and Greg Jarrett and Sarah Carter and at the time Catherine herriage, and and there were many others as well. We would not have gotten to the bottom of it. There was a very small group of us that were digging hard every single day, and everybody equally contributed to getting to the bottom. Line is you know? That is the truth? Finally, now you know, I honestly had given up any any hope that we might one day get to the bottom of this. You know, why did James comy? You know, why do we have a double standard with Themorrow Lago raid when we know that Hillary Clinton had more class by top secret information on her servers that she cleaned out with bleach bit and devices that were destroyed with hammers and simcards that were removed. How is it that Hillary Clinton's bought and paid for dirty Russian dossier was used not once but four times to spy on Carter page and backdoor spy on Donald Trump, his campaign, his transition team, and his presidency. How come James Colemy was never held responsible. Now, two of the people that really were in the forefront of our coverage, and I couldn't have done it without either one of them are John Solomon, Editor and chief investigative reporter founder justinnews dot com, Fox News legal analyst and best selling author Greg Jarrett both there with us. What jump started my desire to cover this today and we discussed it a little bit in the last hour, is this long piece put together by John Solomon and welcome back both of you. I mean, I think the number of hours that we all spent on a lot of these stories is too high to begin to even calculate. But we got to the truth and the rest of the media lied to the American people. We've been fully completely vindicated, but nobody knows that we've been medicated.
Speaker 2: John, Yeah, listen, this is a seminal moment. What I reported this morning is the potential moment for extreme accountability, real accountability. For the first time, the FBI has opened what they're calling a grand conspiracy case, meaning they're looking at everything that happened from the moment that Hillary Clinton was cleared in their email server. Even though the FBI had just gotten new intelligence that suggested there might have been a crime, the FBI decides not to look at that unilaterally clear as Hillary Clinton, and then of course the next day they flip towards investigating Donald Trump, even though they know Donald Trump's allegations on Russia collusion or invented by Hillary Clinton as part of a political dirty trick. And then it goes on all the way through the things that you just illuminated. Instead of investigating Hunter Biden, they try to impeach President Trump. Instead of treating their laptop as well, they pretend it's iression disinformation. Instead of looking at the Chinese intelligence that suggests it maybe there is an effort to interfere in the twenty twenty election, they turned a blind eye to it. And then when Joe Biden finds out he has classified documents, instead of pursuing that, they actually go and create a case against Donald Trump and pursue him in mar Lago. So the FBI is treating that entire window, of many other events that fall into it, as a continuing, ongoing conspiracy. What makes it so important. It means that that can go back and charge crimes that are necessarily outside the statute of limitations if you charge them individually. It also allows them to change the venue from Washington, d C. Where traditional criminal cases against the government are brought, to a place like Florida, where the raid and Marlago occurred, you might get a more reasonable jury and or more reasonable grand injured. So I think things are starting to line up not only for a grand conspiracy investigation, but perhaps a special prosecutor who takes it over.
Speaker 1: Let's get your take your your forty thousand foot overview on this, Greg Jared, because this has been years in the making.
Speaker 3: Yeah, great article by John as usual. I do think that a special council is inevitable and absolutely merited because Trump is the victim of a long running criminal conspiracy to destroy him. For almost a decade, he suffered this onslaught of diabolical lies, invented smears, fraud, deceit, even forgery. At one point, nearly all of it was done by dishonest and scrupulous government actors. And they abuse their power, and they weaponized the law. They manufactured phony documents, crooked investigations, they cooked up criminal charges against Trump, and often they acted in concert with a common goal, the goal to sabotage Trump's electoral chances and under law. As John points out, that constitutes a criminal conspiracy and agreement either express or implied to commit illegal acts. They planned it, and they acted together. They schemed and connived at every turn. So if appointed, and I think one will be, a special counsel should look at two major offenses. And I talked about it when I filled in for you last week on your radio show. They are conspiracy to defraud the government and deprivation of rights under color of law, that is to say, using knowingly faults or fabricated evidence to support cases against Donald Trump. I think that's where.
Speaker 2: This is headed.
Speaker 1: Okay, John, let's walk through. I mean how much. I mean, we're talking about it almost a ten year period of time here, and you mentioned in your article statute of limitations issues kick in when you talk about a grand conspiracy and this is everything from Russia collusion to Jack Smith. And you also mentioned jurisdictions such as Florida and the Jack Smith case, which would certainly be a better venue than doing anything legally. If you're a conservative or Republican or related to Donald Trump in any way in DC, explain, explain to people how the depth that we're talking about and the conspiracy involved here, and who are the people involved, and what are the statute of limitations? What impact is that going to have because some of them are running out in weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the China issue is actually was discovered in August of twenty twenty. That's when the Intel comes in saying China's trying to maybe file fake ballots to help Joe Biden beat President Trump, and Tenttoya comes into the FBI. It comes from a trusted intelligence source. And then some of the fake driver's licenses are captured in a facility in O'Hare Airport, and they like they proof it's going on, and then they turn a blind eye to it. That statue of limitations would expire in five years unless you treat the chronic pattern of ignoring evidence of wrongdoing for Democrats in manufacturing evidence to pursue Republicans, if you treat that as a conspiracy, then you can go back and say this conspiracy began the day that James Komy waved a magic wand and absolved Hillary Clinton of email abuses, even though they had brand new evidence that they hadn't pursued yet. And then it goes on to Russia collusion and a Russia collusion that goes on to Ukraine impeachment because Ukraine impeachment, it's about protecting Hunter Biden's criminal conduct and making it look like Donald Trump had done something wrong there, and then you go into acting Joe Biden's election chances by not looking at the Chinese interference. And then when Joe Biden discovers he has classified documents in his garage and in his office, which they discovered much earlier we learned, then they start a case against Donald Trump for classified documents to cover up nothing. It's the same pattern. It's the same group of people. The Justice Department, the FBI, and actors in the Clinton Biden world who run this entire gamut for ten years, are involved in so many of these efforts to deceive the American people. So once that happens, you can treat something out of the Statute of Limitations as part of a criminal conspiracy. The statute essentially goes away.
Speaker 1: Explain what the criminal conspiracy is, Greg Jarrett, Well, the.
Speaker 3: Most obvious, and they were about a dozen different schemes that would fit in to the grand conspiracy charges that John has outlined in his article. The most obvious is how Comeing and Brennan exploited the bogus dossier is a basis to launch the FBI's investigation of Trump and then obtain warrant's despy, even though they knew that the Hillary funded document was total garbage. At a White House meeting on July twenty eight, twenty sixteen, Brennan informed Barack Obama, Joe Biden, James Comy, James Clapper on how Hillary Clinton had approved this illicit scheme that was pitched to her by her acolytes in the campaign to smear and frame Trump for colluding with Russia, even though it was completely untrue and they all knew it, And of course she did it to distract.
Speaker 1: From her own and didn't bruce or warn them in August of twenty sixteen. It's political and nature, don't use it.
Speaker 3: He did, and Hillary did it to distract from her own email scandal and to like from her own Russian involvement in the uranium one deal. We now actually have Brennan's handwritten notes confirming that meeting in the Oval Office and what was said. None of the people there ever had the decency and the honesty to disclose the truth as they should have. Instead, they concealed this dirty political trick conjured up by Hillary and watched as it evolved into a dilating, damaging scandal that in Gulf Trump's first two years in office. It's really incredibly despicable. But John and I could go on for another hour describing all the other dozen schemes that have one common denominator to destroy Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: All right, clickbreak right back more with John Solomon, investigative reporter and founder and also editor in chief justinews dot com, best selling author, Fox News legal analyst Greg Jarrett. Then your calls on the other side eight hundred and nine to four one seawan as we continue. But we continue now with justinnews dot com founder, editor in chief and investigative reporter John Solomon, Fox News Legal analysts, best selling author on this very topic that we're discussing. Greg Jarrett is with us. Explain where how this process is going to work, John Solomon, because you're the one that broke this story about the FBI launching this quietly, and so I think you have a little bit more insight into this and talk about the role of Brennan Clapper call me in particular, and what they knew and when they knew it, which is how you started your peace out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so important, and by the way, the process should just start with a prosecutor in the Justice Department, just reading Greig Jarrett's The Russia Hoax and Which Hunt because in there all the elements, all the overt acts of the conspiracy are laid out in such extraordinary detail. But you have this scheme to basically clear Hillary Clinton and Hunter Biden and Joe Biden are wrongdoing even though there's strong evidence that there's something wrong going on, and then framed Donald Trump and his supporters around him making it look like they did something wrong with manufactured evidence. That's the scheme. And so the FBI opened up with calledy predicated investigation about three months ago, several weeks ago, almost three months ago. And the next app is for Pam Bonni to assign the prosecutors. And there's two ways they could do it. They could assign a US attorney, or, more likely, because a lot of these allegations involve her boss, their boss being the victim in this case, Donald Trump the victim, you kick it to a special prosecutor. Now, they don't have a lot of options because they don't have a lot of confirmed US attorneys. The Senate has been slow to confirm some of the attorneys to US attorneys, so they might go to someone on the outside who is a confirmed cabinet member but could also be double as a special prosecutor. So the next step will be, yes, we're going to make this a full investigation. Justice will take over the prosecutorial partner and panel the grand jury, and most likely they will pick someone to be a special prosecutor so that the conflict of interest that oh, Pam Bondy's just trying to make good with their boss goes away of an independent prosecutor looking at it.
Speaker 1: Wow, last word, we have twenty seconds. Greg.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's absolutely the way to go. And you know it wasn't just the illicit scheme to frame Donald Trump, but you know when Biden took office and Trump out to run again, the DOJ and the FBI doubled down and they conjured up a new scheme to hit Trump with a slew of criminal indictments that were specious at best.
Speaker 1: Well, I appreciate all the work that you guys contributed to this show. To Hannady the TV show, great work, uh, Greg Jarrett, John Solomon, thank you both. Let us say I to Linda and Minnesota. Linda High, how are you glad you called hi?
Speaker 4: Sean thank you for having.
Speaker 1: Me, thank you for calling. I hope you I hope you had a good fourth I hope you're doing well.
Speaker 4: We did. We had a fantastic four. Thank you. Thirteen grandkids oldest nine and they were all with me, which brings me. I just on Friday, I got a glimpse of President Trump and the First Lady visiting the Texas devastation, and I just first want to say, from Minnesota, thoughts and prayers, and I wish we were closer to be able to help hands on, but Texans are a class act. What I saw in that visit were young rescue workers and military people walking up to the President saluting. They were taking their hats off as they as they shut Melania's hand. The construction workers took their hats off, just the old respect, and it was so touching. I just wanted to say, Texas, you're a class act, and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Speaker 1: I think it's well said, you know sometimes in life, and I learned this, you know, twenty nine years ago, this past March thirtieth, when my dad passed away. I'd only been on Fox six months at the time. And when people send flowers they make a phone call. At the time, I had email. I don't anymore. You know, it just means a lot, the fact showing up, letting people know you care, doing little things in life matters. And you know that's something that Joe Biden, you know, pothole Pete never did. And I think Trump is particularly good at because I, in spite of all the bluster that people like to focus on, has got a heart of gold, is generous to a fault. That's the person I've known for thirty years, and he, you know, unfortunately he's in a position to fight all the time, so the people are not often going to see that side anyway. Linda, God bless you.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: I'm glad you called. People like you are what makes this country great. You have a heart of gold. Michael and my free state of Florida. Michael, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 6: John? I'm doing great, Thank you. How are you doing today?
Speaker 1: I'm good. What's going on? It's great to be back to work. Do you miss me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: We missed you for sure. Listen, Sean, I remember that a couple of weeks ago, there was a reporter who was interviewing Mom Donny and and the question she asked, was you know how much money? You know, put a billion dollars? Well, mon, Donny basically stages a billion dollars is way too much for any one person to make, and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, billionaires shouldn't exist, was the exact statement.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you for reminding me. I just we're thinking to myself. Got that reporter really blew it? I mean, she has such an opportunity to go into how much shouldn't somebody be able to make? You know, five hundred million, five million, five hundred thousand and fifty are we all going to make the same thing? And then is that who's going to motivate CEOs to do the big companies? You know, where's all this wealth going to go? And nobody can have their big houses anymore. I mean, so many questions it could have opened up to which he doesn't have an answer for because you don't answer her for anything. He's just kind of like, you know, just saying these popular phrases like free supermarkets, you know, the whole list. But I thought I just would bring that up that I thought she blew it.
Speaker 1: In six days, it will be the sixth month mark that Donald Trump has been president. In six days, we can talk about all the success that the president has had in six days. Look in six months, Well we'll find you know, we'll we'll, we'll, we'll mark this mile stone. Look at the border compared to six months ago. Look at the deportation efforts compared to six months ago. Uh, look at what the president has done in terms of the largest tax cut in history. Look at what he has done in terms of opening up uh, energy, independence and dominance. Now he's created a path for that to begin. And the Democratic Party is is insane.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: I'll give you an example. Mamdanni is a good example because you know, asked about Mamdani's you know, refusal to condemn you know, the slogan globalizing the Antifada. The DNC chair Ken Martin. Uh, we're a big ten party. We have we have conservative Democrats, we have centrist Democrats, we have labor progressives like me. We have a new brand of Democrat, which is the leftist. And we win by bringing people into the coalition that's not a coalition. It's not hard to condemn, you know, being against the global antifada, and you know it's it's not hard to be anti racist or you know, be against anti Semitism. You know, there's certain fundamentals and Democrats are squirming and they don't know what to do. And if you're if you're more moderate. Right now, this party's dominated by the mom Donnis, the Aofc's, the Squad members, the Jasmine Crocketts, the Grandpa Bernie's, and the Elizabeth Warrens. And I ask people, you know, are we better off than we were six months ago? Just just stop right there. We are so dramatically better off than we were six months ago. And this guy, you know, I know that Andrew Cuomo is making a push right now to say, oh, come September. You know, if if you're not if you're not the leading other candidate against mom don we all should agree to drop out, including himself. Well, he thinks he's going to be number two, and Pole's show indicate that he is, and nice of him to do that. Hakeem Jeffries wouldn't come and he dodged on mom Donnie. You know uh. In an msdn C interview, he opted not to answer direct question about the party's nominee for New York City mayor, and he joined Al Sharpton and anyway, the self described Democratic Socialist to beat Andrew Cuomo and Jeffries, you know, previously commented on another Mum Donnie controversy, and that is he said it was unacceptable. But none of these people are willing to take it on, none of them. So I just want to see what happens.
Speaker 6: You get some very very powerful people that really are behind much of this, and it's just been so well indoctrinated into our system, it's become part of our system. You know, Democrats are really a party that don't make sense anymore, and they're really for nothing. And I don't understand why. I don't understand why people get angry, why we can't talk. I just you know, years ago. I'm going back up there in years and just the whole thing is stupid. It's just we got so many radical people here and starting seems like from kindergarten, you know, as we're indoctrinating all of our kids and paying for them to be indoctrinated, and just.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that's another success to Trump. I mean, we're getting rid of the Department of Education, and we're going to give that money and block rent that money to local communities, not even states, because states will screw it up and give it to local authorities because they better know how to take care of it. You know this guy, mom Donnie. An article came out he sits on a council of an anti Israel group sympathetic to suicide bombers, and he came on to fire on social media this week over a resurface book excerpt which he expressed sympathy for the way suicide bombers are viewed. Quote, suicide bombing needs to be understood as a feature of modern political violence, rather than stigmatized as a mark of barbarism. He wrote in a two thousand and four book. I'm like, Okay, well, you know this is how extreme. Now the party you would think would have a moral compass and speak out against this guy, but they're not going to because they fear him like they fear the people that I mentioned. Anyway, you get the last word.
Speaker 6: Well, I just want to know how much Mondonnie makes a year. Figure out how much he thinks everybody else would take.
Speaker 1: Listen, as Rick Scott and Ronda Santis and others have said, I mean, all this is is if you live in the state of Florida where I live, If you live in Tennessee, if you live in the Carolinas, if you live in Texas, you know you're salivating at the thought of Mom Donnie winning because all it's going to do is result in an incredible opportunity, you know, for for businesses to move and for prosperity to get even greater in those states. Well, we'll see.
Speaker 4: That's right, that's right.
Speaker 6: All the normal people that can actually think and you know, reason out different topics and things that they've left.
Speaker 2: That's how I guess.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're right, he's getting voted in. And there's just a lot of people that I don't know. I can't. I don't know that there's a good word for it, but I guess nobody listens.
Speaker 1: New York appreciate the call, my friend. Thank you. All right, quick break right back to our busy phones. Here's our toll free number. It's eight hundred and nine four one Sean. If you want to be a part of the program as we continue this Monday.
Speaker 5: The final hour roundup is next. You do not want to miss it, and stay tuned for the final hour free for all on the Sean Show.
Speaker 1: All right, let's get back for busy phones. Eight hundred and ninety four one. Sean, if you want to join us. We have an update from Epstein's lawyer that's coming up straight ahead as well, South Dakota Dan Next, Sean Hannity Show, What's up down the Man?
Speaker 7: Hey, Sean, how are you today?
Speaker 1: I'm good? What's going on?
Speaker 7: I really thank you for taking my call. I used to be a senior corrections officer and I've been really bothered with all of this talk about how mister Evsteen there's a chance he could have taken his life. But the things that I've heard, and I'm only going by what I've heard, I can't I don't have the facts. But I had done six different suicide watches, and each one is different, but each one is it's your primary focus when you're working, whether you're by yourself. I believe they said there was three people there and they fell asleep. That in itself is an impossibility because when you do suicide watches, you have a person that is totally under your control, and you need to document. It's anywhere from five minutes a check every five minutes to every fifteen minutes. And from my understanding, it was his second suicide watch that he was kind of there's levels, but he was getting more and more space to you know, walk out of his cell and stuff. But the story that those three people gave, it's not it's an impossibility. I uh, I'm just dying to you know, maybe you could try to find one of them in interview, because it's it's all right, it's so simple and all right there, it's it's an impossibility for what they claim that it happened, because even if the cameras went out, your number one focus, regardless of feeding the inmates or somebody sick or something like that, what the psyche, the staff psychiatrists will give you, you know, his his orders. You know you need to check them every five minutes, every ten minutes up to fifteen minutes, no longer than that. And I've worked with federal inmates and state inmates and everyone's different.
Speaker 8: And it's it's again, it's it's it's some I really wish somebody would invest in a really good private investigator, since New York has the best.
Speaker 1: Listen, there's no other way to explain it. You're right on everything that you're saying that they you know, people should be awake, that should be taken seriously. My mom was a prison guard. I know that she did that work as well. Uh, and they have very strict protocols. Is it's strange, odd, bewildering that most of the cameras conveniently weren't working, and only one camera was working, and that camera, you know, showed. I guess that nobody went back and forth and we hear about a missing minute. I mean, you know, the only the only frustrating part is that's it's not Donald Trump's fault. That's not Dan Bongino or Cash Bettel or Pam Bondi's fault on those issues. And I don't know what happened. I don't. It certainly seems suspicious to me. But I don't know how you get the answer either. So how do you get to the truth there? You ask people. I don't know if I was the one that fell asleep. I don't think i'd be too quick to tell people that I fell asleep. Anyway, I appreciate the call. It's frustrating. I share your frustration