Speaker 1: Now here's a highlight from Coast to Coast AM on iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: It's Coast to Coast AM. Connie willis here a Saturday night, Sunday for most people, and we're having a good time here, learning so many things. Oh my goodness, June, Buggy, tease and more. Dave the Mystic is with us, and I've known him for a good what is it, Dave? Maybe four or five years now?
Speaker 3: You think, yeah, it goes back to twenty nineteen. I think, oh, good.
Speaker 2: Good memory, twenty nineteen. And I've loved you from the beginning. I love your sense of humor, I love how you explain things. We always have a good time, and I just want to say thanks for your friendship as well as coming in here and explaining some new things. Man, I still just want to like, man, Barry Man, what did you do?
Speaker 3: Barry?
Speaker 2: That's so amazing that he just comes to you like, Hey, you know, watch this? What's just Dave? WHOA? That's pretty cool. Well, we wanted to ask you about We're going to be taking some calls a little later on, but before then, you were talking about that you've learned a whole lot about ets recently and how they're in plane sight, how we can look for them and just you know some interesting things that you found out.
Speaker 3: Sure, well, you know a number of years ago I started finding out about ets hybridizing with people, and I started running into some of these hybrids. And typically they would look like young women in their mid twenties to late twenties. They go in and they were addressed so smartly that it almost seemed inappropriate for like, you know, dropping in on a conference or a talk or something, and you'd start looking at them and realize that you're eyes were off. Typically they would be wider at the outsides and they were a little bit wider set on the face, and you start looking at them, and they immediately picked up mentally that you were scoping them out and taking notice of them, and they started fumbling around in their purse, grab some sunglasses, put them on, and walk out of the meeting room and disappear. And I had this happened several times, but the one that really showed up a couple of years ago that was so fun as a sort of an example of them blending in. So my wife and I went out to John McDonald's getting nice tea in the evening, and right in front of us there was on the other side of the intersection where there was a left turn lane, a sedan rear ended a pickup truck and a little fender back and we went ahead and turned into McDonald's, went to the drive through who got the ice teas? And we're sitting there in the parking lot and it's raised a little bit. It's overlooking the crash scene, no sirens, no lights. We see the truck driver who's walking around. He's a young man and maybe his a mid thirties, and the other driver is now the car. And I finally tell my wife, look, I've got to go down see for everybody's okay. And I've been drowning up my own wrecks, I know. Sometimes you just kind of sit there stunned. And so I walked down to the sedan and there's four women sitting in it, and I talked to the driver and the women look like they're in there late sixties, mid seventies, and they're all wearing these dresses sort of like suits that are kind of dated. I mean, they would be smart for the time, but they might have been out a date by ten or fifteen or twenty years and I asked the driver, I said, are you all okay? And she kind of looks at me. He says, well, yeah, I think so. I said, well, maybe it'd be a good idea for you turned off the car because it was still running, and she goes, oh, yeah, okay. So she turns off the ignition and I said, well, what happened? She said, well, I was driving down the road and I was following the meeting, and too late I realized that the meetian went over to the left for the left turn lane, and I ended up hitting the truck in front of me because I couldn't go around them. I couldn't steer around him. I start looking closer at this woman and the other three women, and I realized, my golly, you guys aren't from around here, are you. You know, you've got some outfits from Center cast Em and somewhere you snow did say that?
Speaker 2: You did not say that, did you.
Speaker 3: I did not say that to them, but I was definitely thinking it because the other three women were all seeing their mute. Uh. They weren't talking amongst themselves. They weren't saying, oh, oh, gladys, you know this is gonna be okay, we'll get to help the other guy get his truck fixed. You know, none of that standard stuff that you'd have. You know, at least one or two women, you know, taking charge and you know, talking about it. They were all silent. This was like a girls' night out from the planet, you know X. And they borrowed some outfits in the car and oops, they got in the wrecked and got busted. And it's also strange that, you know, a block and a half away was a fire station, no sirens, nothing happening, And you know, I was talking to them as already ten minutes after the accident happened, and I know people have been calling it in, but it's like there's some type of energy around it that was keeping the emergency responders from coming down. Well that but yeah, I went over and talked to the young man and it was a bad day for him. He just found out that his cancer he just been told that it was re emerging. He had been in remission and so a bad day. And then to have his car or have his trug get clipped by this car. But the women were just so out of place, you know. And I've talked to a number of people. And I've also seen this where I truly do think we have a lot of ets walking amongst us, and in many cases they've learned a lesson that if they dress strangely, outrageously out of character, people these days are so scared to get caught out on looking at somebody who looks different because of our social insecurity about that type of thing. These you know, just whatever, you know, it's how society has gotten to this point that if they if they dress very strange, very out of ordinary, nobody will stare at them because they're afraid to, and so that the ends up being the best disguise for them. And I've had it a couple of times. Other friends have had it where you see somebody who's looks very different I'll just say, in a grocery store, very noticeable in terms of the color of the outfit, whatever the appearance, and then you never see them again. You know, you it's not just you're deliberately trying to hunt them out, but you're you're crossing enough aisles to look down and you know, maybe in front of the store, and you don't see them go through a checkout lane, you don't see them in any other aisles. It's kind of like they come and go, and I'm sure you know if they're doing this, that they outside the capability to mess with the security cameras in the grocery stores and essentially not leave a trail that they're doing this. So, yeah, these folks are Yeah, I like to phrase hidden in plain sight. I think they're here. I loosely categorize ET's and three groups. The ones that are very helpful, very protective of us. They want us to do the right thing as we're approaching this major vibrational shift of however that's going to manifest. Then there's another very big group of passive East's who they're just hanging around watching. They want to see the shift happen, but they're not committed either way. They're not good guys, they're not bad guys. They're just the watchers. And then we have that smaller subset group of the sort of the dark eats, who are interacting with people who are unpleasant on this planet and doing things that are just dark or negative. But they're all here because I'll just say, as I travel around the universe and I go to many many different places, I keep finding that we're one of the roughest, toughest places in the universe on this planet in terms of being a training ground for people who have incarnated. I know we're talking about past lives and the idea that you come here to train, to learn, to grow, to have opportunities, and I think we're getting a double way IMI here. One is that the Earth was never meant to be a tropical paradise where we get to sit on the beach and have little parachute or parasols in our drinks. I don't think it's ever intended to be that. A few people get that occasionally, but we're here to have challenges and to grow. And one of the bigger challenges I think it's coming in near future, which could be in two weeks, two days, two years, twenty years, but a major vibrational shift where we already know that we're in the transition from the Age of Pisces to the Age of Aquarius. Nobody can tell you exactly when that happens, because the astronomical part of that just isn't that precise, but we're obviously in it and shifting. I think it's why we continue to go through these challenges like the financial crises of two thousand and six, two thousand and seven, and all the political turmoil we have, the polarization that we have, the emergence of China as a global superpower, all these types of things. I think they're they're part of this challenge to get people to I'll say, quit hiding out in their basements, you know, playing video games in the pizza. It's time to get involved and and understand their their moral strength and imperatives and and to get ready to be transitioned in some way.
Speaker 2: So I kind of think that they're they're on their phones and playing video games and having avocado toast. Now it's not pizza anymore. I think it's yeah, just saying just saying, just got to cut you off there.
Speaker 3: Whatever the later s crew threw is right.
Speaker 2: Well, when we when we it's interesting that you say what you're talking about. You know, I've always followed doctor David M. Jacobs and Bud Hopkins and and Jacob's last book was Walking the They're Walking among Us is something like that, Walking among Us, and and he talks about all that kind of stuff in plain sight and that kind of thing. And some of the things he talked about is and some of the things I've noticed along the way too. But he they they talked about when you would run into a hybrid that that they are amongst us, and I think a lot of people, a lot of our audience is already there in belief of that. That we talked to z just a few weeks ago about what he what he experiences, and what he said to look for and the ones that he was communicating with. If everybody remembers that a few weeks back. But he, you know, besides maybe the eyes and longer ears, and sometimes they're taller, sometimes they're much thinner, and sometimes much paler or even green.
Speaker 3: We had.
Speaker 2: Ben lone tree. He remembered meeting something someone green, like a greenish color, like an olive green. But the other things, besides the physical part, they would talk about, the spatial part and the fact that they just don't know how to be a human being. And part of the hybridization project that they discuss at one point. Once you're done with the physical part of taking the eggs and all that kind of thing, later on they continue to use that life for abductee contact tee person in learning how to become a human where they actually say, okay, you know, a hybrid will come down and they want you to teach them how to make a bed, how to walk the street and shop or do whatever, to be a human, not just look like one, because they've pretty much established the look, even though it's a little bit different. But now it's you know, how do we act like one? And some of the things are you know, if you go up to New York City, people you can be close to people, and of course you know that's just the way it is because it's so many people up there. But if you're out in the country and you're doing a little shop in at the little main store, everybody keeps their distance. But the humored let's see, Jacobs even called them humbrids at one point, but it's always easier for me to say hybrids. But they would talk about space in a way of okay, they don't notice, they don't recognize space wise, you know, if you're too close to somebody and you talk to them, or you're too far away from somebody and talk to them, they don't understand that. They're not sure how to ty shoes, they're not sure how to do things. But one of the spatial things is and people. This is interesting. I found this the most interesting. If if you're on the other side of the street and I'm going to say something to you, if you say, hey, Connie, what time's the bus coming by, and if I say to you ten thirty and about ten minutes, well I need to talk like this in about ten minutes because I'm yelling over to the other side of the street. But they wouldn't know that they needed to talk louder because you're on the other side of the street, and they could even talk too loud when they're really close to you.
Speaker 1: Listen to more Coast to Coast AM every weeknight at one am Eastern, and go to Coast to coastam dot com for more