Speaker 1: Pork pork.
Speaker 2: What happened?
Speaker 3: I told you that captain cutter guy grabbed Aiden and took off with him. He jumped on some kind of boat over there and went speeding off downriver.
Speaker 4: We gotta get after him. Oh no, poor little dude.
Speaker 5: That's it, man, Nobody messes with my little broke. This cutter guy is going to be so sorry he ever took Aiden too.
Speaker 3: Right, My friends will not rest until Aidan is back with us, and this pirate is punnish pork pork.
Speaker 2: I've never seen them so serious.
Speaker 4: This boy Aiden must mean a lot to them.
Speaker 3: He's a part of the team. Now, Blizz, you'll see. Now, come on, we gotta get going.
Speaker 6: Just one second, Yeah, Mika, what did you do?
Speaker 4: Little trick?
Speaker 6: Aiden came up with quick. Everyone, use your best gills to chop up these trees and branches. We got to make a raft fast.
Speaker 4: There's no use struggling against them ropes.
Speaker 3: Lot.
Speaker 1: I been tying not since I were half your age.
Speaker 2: What are you even doing? You've seen your no match for my friends. Kidnapping me makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's where you're wrong.
Speaker 3: Boy.
Speaker 1: Once them Frenzy yours catch up to us, I'll have you nice and trapped when no.
Speaker 4: One will be able to save you.
Speaker 1: And if those heroes want you back safe, they'll have to listen to old cotton Cutter and and over every last scrap of gear and money they've got savvy.
Speaker 2: Oh please, I don't think you know who you're dealing with. My friends are way stronger than you, and they'll be coming for us.
Speaker 1: Ha. I'm counting on it, boy, So you just sit there and enjoy the river rapids. It'll be at least a day until those landlubbers are able to make a raft and get on the river behind us, which gives me plenty of time to find a good spot to make a camp and set up a nice little prison for ye. And don't he be thinking of trying nothing funny. I may not be as strong as your friends, but I'm more than a match for ye.
Speaker 2: We'll see about that.
Speaker 3: I ain't so sure about this raft. We'll be lucky if it holds together.
Speaker 6: Don't worry about it, Park, We don't need it to hold together for long.
Speaker 4: Because right, it only took us about an hour to make the raft. Cutter didn't take Aiden so he could run away with him. He took Aiden so he could try to force our hand and give up exactly.
Speaker 3: I'll bet my biceps cutter will take Aiden off the river soon and try to set up And I'm for us.
Speaker 5: Jah, like it'll matter that scurry dude can't take us on. No, but he could hurt Aiden, which means we need to keep our eyes open.
Speaker 6: Once we spot them, we'll need to move fast. What I wouldn't worry so much, blizz, I.
Speaker 2: Don't, I don't get it. Why are you all laughing?
Speaker 5: Well, we're going after Aiden because he might need our help, obviously, but there's a chance Aiden might not need our help at all. Dude, By the time we catch up to those two, it might just be Captain Kutter who's asking us to save it.
Speaker 4: Are there now? We being all right?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Please to ambush your little friends.
Speaker 1: Maybe now hop off me board and make yourself comfortable over there by.
Speaker 4: That big tree. Snap too, Now, how's this?
Speaker 1: I that'd be good for now you can sit and watch while I make a nice trap for your friends.
Speaker 2: Now that we're off river, this is my chance. But which skill should I use?
Speaker 4: What that you'd be muttering over there? You look like you'd be thinking about.
Speaker 1: Using some sort of skill on old cap'n Cutter. But I weren't born yesterday. Mate, You're not a high enough devil to have any sort of skills to give me a challenge.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot about the daymar skill. Yeah, it makes someone relive their worst memories. This ought of work?
Speaker 1: Or be quiet over there, I'd be trying to think daymare?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What be this? Where we be?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 4: We be out on the big briny blue And I know this ship?
Speaker 1: Why this is the Salty Seagull me first ship I ever pirated on.
Speaker 4: This is not possible. Whoa cool ship?
Speaker 1: Hard?
Speaker 4: What did you do to me?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 4: I can see through you are, I can see through me?
Speaker 3: What we going on?
Speaker 2: I tried a new skill on you. Is something called daymare. It takes you back to one of your worst memories, and I guess it takes me along for the ride too. We're in the past, watching one of your memories.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, now I know what this memory be. Please boy, make it stop. It can't be that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had enough of this.
Speaker 6: Where be that plastic cook.
Speaker 2: Er?
Speaker 4: Uh? Here I be, sir, I mean captain Firebirds, sir.
Speaker 6: Well shiver me timbers. If it ain't the young master Butter.
Speaker 2: Whoa captain?
Speaker 1: Cutter?
Speaker 2: Is that guy over there?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 2: You look so young?
Speaker 4: I that be me?
Speaker 1: Back before I was a captain, I was a cook on the Salty Seagull.
Speaker 4: They called me cook Butter.
Speaker 6: Remind us, boy, how came you buy that sad nickname?
Speaker 2: Oh, Butter?
Speaker 1: Because I kept dropping things, Captain Firebirds, Sir, dropping things as if my fingers are always covered in butter?
Speaker 4: Ah, so it be?
Speaker 6: And what did I tell you? What happened? If I cut you dropping things in me food?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 6: Cook Butter?
Speaker 1: You said, I'd be finding out just how bad my name could be, Sir captain.
Speaker 2: Indeed I did well?
Speaker 4: So happened?
Speaker 6: Someone on this here ship drops something in my morning port? Oh lost the bag whipper? Have ye any idea who twas that? Mate?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: No, no, cap'n sir. Perhaps the ship leaned over on a big waven.
Speaker 6: Yeah, don't you be flipping to your cap'in? I warned you, buckle, what just trying to sell into port? We needs to be mere land for me to teach the young cook here what happens when he disappoints his capin.
Speaker 2: So you changed your name from butter to cutter?
Speaker 1: I would you be keeping a name like butter?
Speaker 2: I don't think it's that bad.
Speaker 1: Please boil, don't make me watch the rest.
Speaker 4: I'll let you go. I promise.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure I can stop the daymare once it starts, Otherwise I.
Speaker 4: Would here it comes me worst memory.
Speaker 5: Your mate?
Speaker 6: Can this be a good spot?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 6: All hands on deck? Cover young cook Butter here in his namesake.
Speaker 2: You are't me butter him up?
Speaker 7: Boys, captain firebirds? Sir?
Speaker 4: Why do they be covering me in butter? I don't understand?
Speaker 6: Oh you will, mate, Okay, maties, that be enough. Now who's got the birds seed?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: No bird seed? Y'are it be? My biggest fear?
Speaker 1: Birds can't stand the thing, beauty little eyes flappy?
Speaker 4: We should give me the heavy geewies they do. Now let me young self be covered in butter.
Speaker 1: The whole crew be sprinkling bird seed on top of it.
Speaker 4: The seed sticks to the butter seed.
Speaker 6: All right, boys, that'd be enough. Stand back now, TI's much time for our feathered friends.
Speaker 4: Oh, oh, we be back. Thank the seed, We be back. Hey look it's my friends. Hi, guys kid, what's going on?
Speaker 3: We've been sitting here? If I was watching you two, but you've almost looked asleep. Nothing we did woke you up.
Speaker 2: Oh sorry, I used my daymire skill on Captain Cutter.
Speaker 1: Ah, please don't do it again, Lot, I'll do anything anything.
Speaker 2: Huh do you promise to give up being a pirate?
Speaker 4: I I I'll give it up. You have me word, I'll never pirate again on me, honor. Oh how about that? The quest is complete?
Speaker 5: He did it, told you, Blizz, don't ever count eight and out man