Speaker 1: From UFOs to psychic powers and government conspiracies. History is riddled with unexplained events. You can turn back now or learn this stuff they don't want you to know. A production of iHeartRadio.
Speaker 2: Hello, welcome back to the show. My name is Matt, my name is Noah.
Speaker 3: They called me Ben. We're joined as always with our super producer Dylan the Tennessee pal Fagan. Most importantly, you are you. You are here that makes this the stuff they don't want you to know. Fellow conspiracy realist friends and neighbors, we are joining you with a quite rare and extraordinary three part series. We got so deep into the conspiracy and the fact and the fiction surrounding something called the ann that we just couldn't let it go without getting into the aliens at least a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah. And we're talking about all this stuff when there's such exciting information and new research coming out of places across the world, in Japan and the US, places that are checking out that Kuiper Belt looking for a potential new planet that is yet to be discovered and observed. And we're talking about stories about aliens coming from a potentially planet like that.
Speaker 3: Right now, nothing occurs in a vacuum, and certain poets would argue that all things that rise must converge.
Speaker 4: Yeah, indeed, so why don't we join ourselves already in progress?
Speaker 3: This belief, right, this ancient aliens thing is problematic because it was used historically to just all sorts of hilariously evil things. And it is true, to be fair that human civilizations with stark technological differences have encountered each other over the course of human history numerous times. In most cases, the folks with any sort of advantage, be that guns, germs, or steel shout out to Jared Diamonds. Those folks will tend to behave quite poorly and they will do extremely unclean things to the other civilization. So we've got it. We've done our you know, due diligence. Talking about the problems with ancient alien theory, the main thing you have to know is due to this sparse historical record of Anunaki in general, there was an opportunity for modern authors to reframe the anuw Noki myth and simply say, hey, this princely seed is all about extra terrestrials. And that's where we meet. A guy named Eric Vaughan Danigan.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So while this had already been the subject of some pretty fantastic science fiction, speculative fiction, cosmic horror at the late nineteenth and early twentieth century, and you know, there was some more journalistic exploration of the idea in nineteen fifty four, specifically by Harold T. Wilkins and possibly Emmanuel Velakowski, this idea hadn't really taken hold yet, and didn't until nineteen sixty eight, when Danakin's breakout Peace Chariots of the Gods made the bold claim that the world's oldest religion, cratid not from the observance of the celestial bodies, the observance of astronomical movement, or from the natural world itself, but rather as a reaction to firsthand experience and contact with an alien civilization.
Speaker 2: Yes, gosh it what awesome it hits?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 2: How tell yeah exactly that that's what that That's what that does. And again, not from the stories that were passed down, the tales that were used for teaching lessons and controlling populations. No, it came from outer space and then, and really what it does is just putting a different lens on all of the ancient writing or inscription that were recovered back then. Just he's just choosing to look at a lot of the pictures and a lot of the interpretations of you know, the various ways in which some of these things, like the ancient muniform was translated. And then as you said, the princely seed, Ben, that's such a good way to get into this because you can just use that and then well let's imagine if you will, it's it means this instead, and I.
Speaker 3: Will and we did. Yeah, and I love no, I love that you're shouting out chariots of the gods because the original title ends in a question mark, so.
Speaker 4: He I should have put that in fassis on the Salabos.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because again it's the it's the question at the heart really, like are we saying when they write when they say chariots of the gods? What are they really saying chariots up there? Or are they just using the word chariot to say some kind of craft in the sky because they understand things that move as chariots like.
Speaker 3: That, ohnt row So like the Akkadians, like the Assyrians, like the uh No offense Americans. Uh Von Danakin is leaning into just what you described there, Matt interpretations arguably cherry picked passages of ancient carvings, passages of you know, like Nakamadi, Red Sea, Sorry Dylan, and you know old Testament things boss reliefs that appear to depict flying craft or larger entities in a drawing compared to a smaller what we assume to be a human being. And maybe sometimes those larger giants have wings or horns or whatever. Eric von Dannikin was formative to our show, Just be absolutely honest. He wrote a bunch of stuff about this. His main argument is that certain constructions require a more sophisticated technological and what was available to people, to Homo sapiens at the time. So he's the guy who really lights the fire under or popularizes the idea of Rapa Nui, a Stonehenge, the Great Pyramid, the Bagdak batteries, all that stuff being somehow informed by an extraterrestrial either pre human or non human sentient species. And then he also argued that ancient art and iconography proves this true. And so he sees, you know, he's like, ah, this thing is flying around. There was an ancient nuclear war in what we call South Asia today, Right, there are great sins committed by people. And if we look at all modern religions in the seed of this telephone style folklore style, we can find the proof of what happened. And he raises a good point in we have to give it to him. Vondannakan raises a good point where he says, look, if ancient people, ancient Homo sapiens encountered this kind of thing, they would naturally through their cultural framework, assume those were gods watchers in some religions, nephelip.
Speaker 2: As you said, it would be the lens that they would see that through. Right, And then how do you how do you write something like that down? You create the things that were found, You represent them perhaps as larger or different than you. They're similar to us, but they look a little different in the way they're depicted. You could see the reasoning, right, and you can see the exciting concept that's there. And and Vondanakan is not the only person We're going to talk about a few other people who who around this time are thinking about this stuff and doing their own interpretations, doing their own sometimes translations. Because there are a few people that actually begin to learn how to translate this ancient kuneiform, this Sumerian text, or at least they say that they have, and they do study. There are people who are studying this and there, and let's just let's put some emphasis on this.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 2: There are so few humans that could read some of the Acadian stuff, some of the Assyrian stuff, some of the especially the cuneiform and the Sumerian stuff. So few people could actually do that. And I would say, on this planet right now today, there's still a handful of human beings that can really do that. Well, it is rarefied air once you can put in all that work to learn that stuff. Because really, I mean, why would you unless you are extremely interested in proving some specific history or you want to prove really badly that something. There's another explanation for all.
Speaker 3: Of this interesting And look, there are, if we're being honest, which is the remit of our show, there are unanimous objections from every single imaginable accredited scientist in any tangentially related field to von Denikin's exploration. However, he is worth our time to mention because his work caught the public interest. So he's not the Tesla, but he is the Edison and his work becomes further popularized. It enters the zeitgeist because one of our patron saints, one of the Anunakias stuff they don't want you to know. None other than Rod Serling, the creator of Twilight Zone, also created this true story, a documentary about Eric von Donikin's beliefs, and that was syndicated across the United States. It was the first time people heard it. It was promethean. It caught fire. There was a film adaptation of his first book that debuts in nineteen seventy and it's coming at just the right time.
Speaker 1: You know, the.
Speaker 3: Cold War is here. There's a space race, right Like, what better way to talk about aliens than to talk about them while people are wondering about modern humans exploring space.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well humans are actively on television going to the moon. Pretty cool, Like that's happening right now? What are we going to find up there? It captures the imagination in a way. Not many things have space, I mean, so like thinking about other things that might be out there, or how that could possibly be related to us as a spcies that's doom.
Speaker 3: Will pause here for a word from our sponsors and be right back with more well ancient aliens, and we're back. Humanity has always said one thing, how can I make this about me? Right? Humanity looks at the moon and says like, what is you know? Like, how is this more about me? And this is where we get This is where we get to authors like Zechariah Sitchen, and David Ike. Full disclosure, we did interview David Ike many years ago. In the past, we did not talk about this, but where I would say, where like, you guys help me on this because you're better at music than I am. Where Eric von Danakin made like a typical for four basic beat for a hip hop track. Sitchen comes in and modifies the drums pal rhythms.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Matt's better drum terminology, but that could work.
Speaker 2: What's that? There's a thing I'm gonna lose the name of it. It's a very specific drum. I was gonna say, no, it's it's a sampled thing. Amen break or no, maybe that's wrong. It's there's a very specific drum sample that's been sampled the most out of any of them.
Speaker 4: Funky drummer.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 4: Well, it's James Brown Ike Doubblefield. Funky drummer is one of the most sampled drum breaks.
Speaker 2: I think that might be it. I think that might be it. I was singing one whose I think it's called Amen brother or something like that. But there's another one.
Speaker 4: That's there's a break as well.
Speaker 2: That's one that's the one thank you.
Speaker 3: Okay, So that's like the Wilhelm scream of drumming.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, they're just the idea that somebody made that in a song contextually for that song, but then for one reason or another, it ends up working even better in this other song and that becomes even more popular, and that you know, that group then becomes even more prolific in terms of record sales back in the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean there's all kinds of interesting appropriations like that in religion, for sure. M hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So take us too with that analogy of God. I trust falled so so hard on that one. I'm so happy that worked out. So I didn't know that would work. But then in that analogy, our buddy z Sitchen would be that amen break, right, he was.
Speaker 2: You talking Zechariah?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're talking zach aryah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah. One of the most prolific influential authors on the idea that the Annunaki are the ancient aliens reposed by Eric Vaughan Danigan. So let's, uh, let's learn a little bit more about him.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, and as we're doing this, please head on over to Sitchen dot com. That's s I T C H I N dot god. Oh, it's a beauty of a website. Check it out. It's really fun. I enjoy this so much. He'll take you to the twelfth planet and well beyond if you head on over there. It's only one of the books he's written, and there are a lot of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like don again before Sitchin created a series of books that are wait for it, orbiting his beliefs, Dylan, I am so sorry to Sitchin. The orbit here. The ado Noak origin story is something he calls deburu in I C I R you and he believes. Yeah, it's a secret planet. And the reason it's a secret planet is because it as an elongated elliptical orbit around Earth's Sun and it takes about three thousand, six hundred years to complete its circle, to complete its orbit.
Speaker 2: Yes, and this is Sitchen's belief. Just remember that this is his belief. He believed that planet existed, and he believed that that is where these Anunakia originated. At one point when that orbit was close enough to Earth. For one reason or another, these Anunaki took off from that planet and landed on Earth. Why because they needed Gold's that's one of the major beliefs here. They needed gold.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the weirdest thing because his book are his first how did you put it in earlier's Breakout banger it? Yeah, is the twelfth planet. He says, this story or this narrative is readily apparent to anybody who has half their Jimmy's about them when they're learning Sumerian mythology, culture and the written record. And he also has a couple moments where he's like, do you read knea form my guy?
Speaker 1: Anyway?
Speaker 2: Yeah, much is made up by him about his skills and training he's done on that kind of thing, and you know how much of a leader he is in that kind of translation and understanding, and you know, he, like Danakin, has a ton of critics. Most I would say, I would say it's very similar to the reaction to Danik and stuff, because again, currently there's no there, at least there has not been any way to prove anything about this Nibru concept, and it's kind of wild. If you look into it enough, you'll find that the concept is the Aunaki came to Earth to get gold, and a lot of the Anunaki, because there were many of them, didn't like doing the whole manual labor thing of mining the gold out of the gold mines. So they wanted to find a way to create some kind of creature with the stuff around them that would mine the gold. So they took some of the great apes that were down there and some of the earth.
Speaker 4: Great apes mining gold. Sorry, well, I suppose much like that game.
Speaker 2: The concept here is that these Anunaki, using their far advanced technology, I mean they were able to take whatever space faring craft from their planet to get to Earth, they genetically engineered what we would consider Homo sapiens, at least according to the story, right, and those human beings were made to mine gold. And that's the whole like from this standpoint, from this book, from this concept in the beliefs of Sichion, that is how humanity came to be. This other race came from Nibru.
Speaker 3: Right right, Yeah, this is very much in tune with later folks. He's also inheriting a little bit from science fiction that preceded him that was clearly fiction. In Inner Buddy's's opinion, this civilization is super advanced despite or because of their precarious elliptical orbit. And he says, look, these folks that you're calling Anunaki or Nephelim or not quite gods, but kind of lowercase g gods. If I can reference chapter one, they showed up four hundred and fifty thousand years ago as modern Homo sapes reckoned the calendar. And like you were saying, Matt, they're not there to help things. They're not the big deal capital g gods. They are the worker bees. They're the blue collar lower g gods. They are colonialists, right. They're looking for gold in kitchens writing, And we have read these books page by page, folks, and we still can't find a real defensible reason why it would be gold in specific, other than light implications that it's a ductile metal that helps with some sort of interstellar or Neburian nice Neburian Neburian technology or resource desire. But that's the thing. They're not the fancy boys.
Speaker 2: No iroarchy. The way I think about though, I imagine seriously humanity in like fifty years and our ability to you know, go to different places if our technology continues the way it is, and some of these new breakthrough ways of propulsion and how to protect ships and these kinds of things. It's all happening right now. Like, head on over to Reddit slash our slash science and you're gonna you will see right now crazy advances that are happening, stuff that it didn't feel like it would happen for a while. And just imagine that, and then us going to some other planet because we need some more palladium or whatever the heck, you know, precious metal in order to build more things. And it weirdly makes sense, this whole story of creating humanity or a race of workers on another planet, because I think back to our discussions about the Moon and Mars, and like, how will we actually build things once we arrive to one of these places, rather than sending raw materials and how expensive that would be, you build with what's there. Right, logically, it would unformately work out in weird ways. But again, the proof of any of that it's non existent. It's it's all based on beliefs and translations of some of these early early texts.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also the modern humans have not figured out how to just date in a low gravity environment.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, but we're figuring out, didn't the mice. Mice just returned that we're born in space.
Speaker 3: Also, we owe an apology to our buddy Brian Johnson, the multi millionaire slowing aging process by bloodbagging his own son. Recent research does show there's some there's some sand to the idea. We're not co signing it. We're not doctors.
Speaker 1: We are.
Speaker 3: Entities with an interest in human blood. So Sichen also argues there was descent in the ranks. These blue collar urians are like oil workers, are like roughnecks. They're irritated, right, They, like so many humans today, are laboring under unfair working conditions. Their life sucks. We've got this manager inky that we call aninochi lator, and he spearheads the creation of what we're calling a slave species, the Homo sapiens. This creature is created, per our buddy Zach by cross breeding the existent extant Homo erectus with genetic material from the Anunaki. So Samaria is created by the guidance of these folks who are not super like Star Trek prime directive help everybody type folks. Instead, they are gold hungry alien colonialists and they've gone by creating humanity. And I know, god native is a problematic term here. That's kind of what Sitchen uses and that's why he says some people are better than others because they have that god like DNA.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because some of these humans that they created, at least scored in the story, were able to actually do the communication. They were the middle managers between the people that created them that needed the stuff and the people the humans that were created that are actually in the minds right, which is weird concept, but again, it would work out really well to control the population if you had some very specific humans that only they can talk to the gods, right, sound.
Speaker 4: Familiar, Red, I am the conduit. You need me, you need me.
Speaker 2: So if we go along with Sichen's idea that started with the Twelfth Planet and continued on again through so many books where there's other details, more complications, all kinds of stuff that that gets lumped in there, theoretically all of humanity, where humanity rose there in Mesopotamia came directly from this genetic manipulation by these Anunaki, who were theoretically aliens from a planet that comes by every thirty six hundred years. I mean, yeah, sure, that's the thing. So we all descended in this story. We all descended from this occurrence, and things went pretty well for a while until somehow there was some kind of ancient future war, ancient war with future technology for us, but you know, maybe older technology for a far advanced civilization. Something You can imagine it like a nuclear war, but perhaps it was other forms of weaponry used. I think it's described as some kind of nuclear exchange.
Speaker 3: Yes, And the references would also be found later in oil. The interpretations of those references would be found later in things like the Bahak of Abgita, the Obama Shad, all the all the good hits, you know, all the recent pop culture stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We we talked about that a lot, because those are again interpretations of things that are in the sky that perhaps could be described as depictions of space ships if you think about it that way. What what is the name? It's on the tip of my tongue, the name of those ships, the via Manas. And I only remember that because I have watched von Dannikin's mouth on television say Viamna's many a time.
Speaker 3: I like the idea that you just watched his mouth.
Speaker 2: Well, I was trying to figure out what the heck he was saying. The what Viamana's what? Vimanas will take a quick break and be right back, and we've returned.
Speaker 3: Well, folks, we have to note that we have a lot to learn about people in the modern evening, and a lot to learn about people in the future and people in the past. It's fascinating. Just like the Sumerians to the Greeks, or Danakan Sitchen, or Judaism to Islam and Christianity. Indeed, you will find a lot of people have the same general starting points on the big questions, Capital B, capital Q. Likewise, we'll find a lot of people on every imaginable street corner of the Internet arguing they have discovered the truth about the Annaki, and keep in mind, often that truth is more like the interpretation that best serves them. No, Matt, I think it's important for us to note that these people we're describing, they're not all out to dwindle you or built you. There are a ton of folks who genuinely believe their own discoveries as they would put it, their own realizations. As long as they're not hurting anyone else, I say, they should be free to believe as they wish.
Speaker 4: I completely agree. There are also folks who are true believers, and that makes them all the more dangerous. But very much to your point, Ben, it's all about what you do with that belief, and if it's a way to achieve personal enlightenment, or you have a way of guiding your life and focusing positive energy, I am all for whatever you want to believe. However, in history we often see the folks that are the truest believers I have the most power often recavoc on those who do not believe the same thing that they do.
Speaker 2: Imagine how powerful this concept would be if you're first stumbling on it and there isn't somebody like fondank in Incision out there writing about it, This concept of maybe these things depicted are aliens? What if they are? And then you begin looking and you start to see stuff that feels like it's reinforcing this belief, or it feels like you're finding proof, So you continue down that rabbit hole. You keep going and keep going. Now there are people around you that want to believe this idea that you're cooking up. And I just imagine that, I imagine that scenario for a lot of these humans that have been writing about this stuff and researching it and wanting to believe it so badly, and then also finding a way to make money on it, writing books, being on television, you know that kind of thing. It makes so much sense to me why anyone could get go down that rabbit hole of research and why anyone would be intrigued by the concept.
Speaker 3: M M, I agreed. You know what we are saying is there's this is perfect fodder, This is fertile soil because there is a true historical record right documented, but there are a lot of gaps in that record. So it allows people to, with good intentions or bad intentions, insert their own agenda into the story. And now that you guys are spinning it to me this way, I would love to hear like a sports or tech bro podcast from ancient Sumeria where they're like, Uh, what Bro, it's me your boys Asura. We got this crazy dude. You know him, you love them Inky, He's coming here. He's got some uh, he's got some wet wet dude. What's going on with this flood?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, men, so stop doing that. The flood is to punish you. You are bad.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure. This is brought to you by our friends at Cozy Arc. Uh subscribe. Now get to breeding pair of animals you're choosing my guy? Uh also screw Acadia anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, guys, we have to talk about really quickly. Look up things in your own research. When you're thinking about this stuff, look up stuff from the recent past. Twenty fifteen, the University of Cambridge looking at the human genome as it was, you know, it had been first sequenced. They're really turned down into it. They find that there are some weird things in the human genome one hundred and twenty eight additional foreign genes in the human genome that have not previously been reported. They found new stuff where there appears to be horizontal gene transfer from stuff like bacteria and fungus. Yeah, like, there's there are some weird stuff going on in humanity's genome that makes this kind of concept even more interesting. I think. So look at that. Also, look at new stuff in the Kuiper belt that we're find there are right now, there are researchers, especially in universities, that are looking at the Kuiper Belt, trying to find stuff that's way way out there that could potentially be another large planet on either a huge orbit that's like beyond the Kuiper Belt or which didn't seem feasible, or one that's on a crazy elliptical orbit that humanity just has yet to discover because we didn't have the telescopic technology to see.
Speaker 3: It yet, not necessarily even a planet. Worry yourselves, not with the nomenclature, folks, worry yourselves with the schedule, right and the idea here. And I love that reference to our earlier episodes on the mixtape that is modern Homo Sapiens. Right now, your favorite big boy surveillance stuff can still not entirely figure out all of the DNA for all of what you call modern.
Speaker 2: Human beings, which is called DNA.
Speaker 3: Sure, thanks, and I'm not offended. I choose not to be offended. Things like me slip through the cracks and maybe thousands of years in the future, this podcast will sound awesome. I also think, guys, we've got to do another episode just about Burrow. We've got to do another episode maybe about gut biome. That's where a lot of the uh, your fun fun DNA is coming in, by the way.
Speaker 2: Where a lot of your u the control of your body comes from.
Speaker 3: Apparently, Oh, give them the jimmies, man, give them Jimmy's. So what about this? Why don't we end it with this concept? Depending on where you find yourself right now, you specifically you, whether you are online or you are what do we say, I R L we do? What is that one?
Speaker 4: In real life?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Okay, that makes sense. Yeah, in real life, you'll run in to any number of competing, contradictory attempts to sort of recontextualize stuff you heard before. It could be something as innocuous as tracing the long game of telephone and religious syncretism, you know, Mithra to Jesus Christ. Whatever. It could be something as dangerous as spinning a story to rationalize and normalize real world violence against innocent people. So let's say this. The real truth about spirituality is it is a trip. You and only you are in the driver's seat. Like any other trip, your mileage may vary. That is the stuff they don't want you to know. We'd love to hear your thoughts if you are human and not be a bot. Somewhere in between. Find us online, call us on a telephone, send us a good old fashioned email, avoid rights back.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you think we could make there could be like an onnak chatbot. That sounds like a great idea, doesn't it. Do you think people are eventually gonna start worshiping Ai? We've talked about this. I think it was that exact same question. Yeah, kind of creepy. Let us know what you think about that. You can find us the handle conspiracy stuff where we exist on Facebook, where we have a Facebook group. Here's where it gets crazy. On x fka, Twitter, and on YouTube with video content galore for YouTube, bow down to the internet, on Instagram and TikTok. However, we are conspiracy Stuff.
Speaker 2: Show you talking YouTube to me? Okay, hey, if you want to call it, Hey, there you go. If you want to call us, our number is one eight three three st d w y t K. When you call in, give yourself a cool nickname and let us know within the message if we can use your name and message on the air. If you'd like to say something with words, maybe with links or an attachment. We got an email.
Speaker 3: We are the entities that read piece of correspondence we received, being well aware yet unafraid. Sometimes the void writes back, as several of us know. Actually the void is writing back more and more often. Could it be that God was an extra terrestrial? What do we mean when we say that heaven is in the clouds? From Jesus Christ to Elvis Presley, every culture tells us of high flying bird men who zoom around the world creating magnificent works of art, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 1: That is a.
Speaker 3: Direct quote from Eric von Dannekt Conspiracy at iHeartRadio dot com.
Speaker 2: Stuff they Don't Want You to Know is a production of iHeartRadio. For more podcasts from my heart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows.