Speaker 1: It's Brick and Jeffrey in the morning. You found the Second Date podcast. Thanks for being here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you guys't hide it very well.
Speaker 1: Find Hey, and today one of our listeners kept a big secret from her date about who she was.
Speaker 3: We're going to get into that in just a second, but first I got a shout.
Speaker 1: Out Onyx because they wrote and said, I got my merch and I'm obsessed.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 3: I love you all so much.
Speaker 1: Now I'm obsessed with yours, with by our merch. Hey, and thank you so much for everyone who is tagging us at Brooke and Jeffrey with pictures of their merch. I know the first shipment went out, of course, merch for a cause. We got the Second Date Update edition and one hundred percent of proceeds go to a great charity. It's called Convoy of Hope. So please keep supporting. And they are so cute.
Speaker 3: You're also going to be obsessed.
Speaker 1: You can, of course order the The link is in the show notes right and shirt.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's important.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't want to hoodie, No, no.
Speaker 3: No, USA, it is all right. Order today. It's a limit of time only, and let's get this show started.
Speaker 2: The second Date of day.
Speaker 4: It's more and more popular nowadays to go to restaurants and food spots that do shared tables.
Speaker 3: The community tables, you know, like the big long ones at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Brook and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: The upside to that is you might meet somebody interesting sitting at your table. The downside is you're sharing napkins. It's wiping past. That's my experience, and I'm just hoping I'm not fourth in line for the community nap.
Speaker 3: He's stealing other people's.
Speaker 2: I think, Okay, that's the way forward.
Speaker 4: But the only reason that I even bring it up is because one of our listeners says she met a guy while sitting at a shared table. Her name is Donna. That's cute, Donna. Do you have to share napkins at the table like I do?
Speaker 5: No? I didn't share any Okay.
Speaker 2: Just sharing a straw past.
Speaker 3: There was probably conversation, Jeff. That's probably all she shared, right, Donna.
Speaker 5: Yep, that's pretty much it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a good start.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, I definitely need to know where this place is that had your community tables, because I'm going to the wrong spots.
Speaker 2: Where did you you.
Speaker 3: Are so unsanitary?
Speaker 5: Jeff?
Speaker 2: Where did you go?
Speaker 5: It was a food festival.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you met like a picnic table sitting down? Yeah yeah, yeah, a fold out table sharing too.
Speaker 2: And who was this guy that you met?
Speaker 6: Eric? Eric?
Speaker 2: Okay? You was Eric eating? Does that would draw you to him?
Speaker 3: Is that how you struck up conversation?
Speaker 2: God, look at that guy.
Speaker 3: I only date guys who eat euros.
Speaker 4: Can I get that napkin when you're done? By the way, Jeff, how did you meet him?
Speaker 5: Oh? He was actually a beer garden.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's a little bit easier to meet somebody there.
Speaker 2: How did you do it?
Speaker 5: We were trying to like figure out where to sit down, and so he had a little picnic table and it was just kind of him and for friends. So it was just kind of this nice, like perfect two guys to go hang out at a picnic table kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 1: Okay, So how long did you guys hang out together?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 5: It was like an hour and a half, maybe because we were just kind of having a good time. Yeah, it was super natural, Like he was really funny, really genuine nice guy, and I just saw myself laughing so much because you're so goofy.
Speaker 2: Oh that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't call him goofy to his face, but I could see it's a positive thing to say.
Speaker 1: Was your girlfriend like hyping you up? I mean, could she tell that you were into him?
Speaker 5: Yeah? I mean she was like making eyes at me, like this guy really likes you, and she could totally tell. And he and I actually did agree to hang out later, like after the event.
Speaker 2: Perfect. So what did you and Eric do when you met up after the event.
Speaker 5: Well, we had already drank a lot because you're chilling in the beer garden for a while, so we don't want to drink anymore. We just walked around the city and talked. We stoppedly got some dessert. Yeah. I just really liked him.
Speaker 2: Did you or did he kiss you or anything like romantic.
Speaker 5: Appen No, no kissy stuff, no hand holding it or anything, but you felt the vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So looking back now at the whole thing, what do you think the reason is that he might not be calling you back?
Speaker 2: Is there do you have any idea?
Speaker 3: Okay, Oh, why did you pause like that?
Speaker 5: I don't know, I don't don't like it.
Speaker 3: Why would you not be able to say it? Is it about you?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay, well, you know how this segment works, Like, you should probably be honest with us now, because if we call him and he says it and we're not prepared for that, you say you're not married, it could be embarrassing for you. So if it's going to come out anyway, you might as well tell us now.
Speaker 2: Just close your ears when you tell us so you don't hear it.
Speaker 5: It might be one of those things like maybe he doesn't know this about me or something, and then it's like I'm revealing this thing and I'm like, oh god, what if that wasn't the thing?
Speaker 2: Iury?
Speaker 1: Okay, Wait, you don't know if he knows or not. Would he be able to.
Speaker 3: Find it out on the internet? Yeah, okay, then he knows.
Speaker 2: Well I mean, well, what is it? Can we know what it is? And we won't bring it up to him unless he says it.
Speaker 5: Okay, I okay, I didn't say any of this to him, but I don't know if you found out, Like, okay, I don't even know if I could say this right now.
Speaker 3: Deep breath, you can.
Speaker 1: It's probably Honestly, like all this stuff is usually not as big of a deal as people think it is.
Speaker 3: In their heads right.
Speaker 5: Don't want my mom to be listening or something.
Speaker 3: Okay, God, we're big with moms. So kidding.
Speaker 2: A murder suspect or what's going on? Yeah, hey we are.
Speaker 3: An innocent he'll proven guilty type of show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just tell us.
Speaker 5: I'm not only can you're only fans.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, you know what?
Speaker 3: I bet your mom doesn't even know what that is?
Speaker 6: I hope.
Speaker 1: So okay, Like, how like if you searched your name, would it come up?
Speaker 3: You know, because he knows your name, he could do more importantly, is like the content?
Speaker 2: Like is it?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it something?
Speaker 2: Just asked her to send you a link?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Is it pretty aggressive?
Speaker 5: It's not extremely aggressive, but it's definitely like leaning and derighted are okay?
Speaker 2: Well, some guys love that and some guys don't. It's a personality thing.
Speaker 1: And you're definitely gonna have to tell him whether whether he knows now or not.
Speaker 4: And we really appreciate you being vulnerable and coming clean about that to us. We will definitely get your information during the break for Jose's sake.
Speaker 3: But I thought I was getting their information trial.
Speaker 2: I was nicer.
Speaker 4: We're very thorough in our research whenever we do this thing. But just I'm now I'm curious, how successful are you with your only fans? Are you somebody who might be more well known?
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, yeah, I'm somewhat popular, like I I have a pretty big following.
Speaker 4: Okay, wow, well now I guess that has me curious. If you've got all these followers and all the success, then why Eric.
Speaker 5: It's like, yeah, yeah, it's a great question. I'm not on any dating apps and this happened organically, which, yeah, it was very exciting to meet him, just like face to face as strangers. It felt like a cute little meet cute, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how will you handle it if it is an issue for him?
Speaker 5: I don't know. I mean some guys are scared. Some guys are like way too into it. So it's like, is that the only reason why.
Speaker 4: You like me?
Speaker 2: I think I know which category we fell into.
Speaker 4: But we will not bring this up again unless Eric says it first, because we're gonna come back and call him and ask him why wouldn't he call you back after such a great, unique, genuine hangout forgetting he.
Speaker 2: May not even know about the only fan.
Speaker 1: It is so nice to have a listener, just be honest with us from the beginning.
Speaker 3: How much easier this makes our job.
Speaker 2: It did take a lot to get it out.
Speaker 3: It doesn't matter.
Speaker 4: Is even worse than are So we're gonna find out when we call Eric and get you your second date up date right after this hold on. Brooks said it earlier, and I think we all agree it is refreshing to have a listener actually be honest and vulnerable with us up front.
Speaker 2: For real.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel.
Speaker 1: So much less stressed going into this phone call, even though that's like a big I mean it's a big thing, yeah, but it.
Speaker 2: Feels like we're from the same page.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's good to know that information before we dial this guy. And our listener, Donna whose Jose's already searched that name fourteen times during the break she told us so many Donna's onf By the way, I know it's hard to nail it down which one she is, but she told us about her meeting with a guy named Eric. It happened organically when they were both at a food festival and they ended up bonding walking around the city together sharing desserts.
Speaker 2: Now he's not calling her back.
Speaker 1: It was such a sweet interaction. It really felt genuine.
Speaker 4: And the whole reason I bring up the honesty part is because she admitted to us that Eric may have found out that she is a successful model.
Speaker 2: On only fans.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the thing is we all understand that that information can tend to freak some people out, and maybe that could be the reason that Eric is avoiding her.
Speaker 1: And if he brings it up, do you want us to admit then that we already know Donna, or is that something then you just want to talk to us?
Speaker 3: Or do we lie and say that's not her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know. Actually I feel like I would like it if I were to be the one to say it to him.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, if he knows fair online fair, if you already know, I mean, he's gonna find out eventually if you ever talk about work.
Speaker 3: It's your will.
Speaker 4: You can always keep a secret life for twenty thirty years before you have to claim about it from Yeah, so okay, he doesn't have to know all the details.
Speaker 3: But that's good advice, Jeff.
Speaker 2: It's really it's really up to you, Johnna.
Speaker 4: This is your decision. We're just gonna call Eric. We'll see if he answers the phone, and then from that point on, we're just gonna roll with it.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, beautiful, all right, here we go. I'm gonna dial his number right now. Let's do this.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're looking to talk with Eric.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is Eric Crucis alright.
Speaker 2: Hey, this is a show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Morning all shows here.
Speaker 2: I'm Jeffrey. I you guys want to go around the room and introduce yourself. Let's sound off. It's okay, Eric, she's the fun one.
Speaker 3: Why are you so awkward?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 3: I want to hear him talk.
Speaker 4: We're trying to help out one of our listeners that you actually went on a date with recently. Her name's Donna.
Speaker 3: Sounded like a cute date.
Speaker 6: I guess if I had to sum it up, I would say that I just had a different impression of her on her date from when we first met at this beer garden. And I don't know how much she told you.
Speaker 4: Well, it's not much more than that, according to her, was the beer garden you went out afterwards walking around the city.
Speaker 1: I thought it was really sweet that you guys didn't drink again either, Like you shared dessert it sounds like a great conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that even happens. How do you stop drinking? That was a personal comment, but.
Speaker 4: You were saying that you got a different impression from her from when you met and during the date, Like, can you explain what you meant?
Speaker 6: Yeah, she's I want to make it clear, she's a super sweet girl. She's really nice, she's really cute. And maybe it was just because it was loud at the beer garden where we were there, but she seemed a little more outgoing and a little more I don't know, wild, if that's a fair word. And when we were on our date, she just seemed really shy and a little conservative or.
Speaker 1: Can you elaborate on that conservative part? Like what made her come off that way to you?
Speaker 6: She just kind of gave off goodie goodie vibes and generally what I'm into.
Speaker 3: And you're really good at reading people.
Speaker 6: Right, Yeah, I am pretty good at reading people. And to be honest, she just seems a lot more innocent than I am.
Speaker 2: Okay, I think she's too innocent.
Speaker 3: You want like a wild woman, Yeah, I.
Speaker 6: Don't mean like wild. I'm just looking for someone who's a little more adventurous, okay.
Speaker 3: An adventures?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, yeah, there is a very adventurous woman on the other line listening in on this phone call. And I'm not sure if you could guess that girl would be Donna. No way, Oh yeah, really really Donna?
Speaker 2: Are you there?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 1: Eric?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? Are you dying on the inside?
Speaker 2: Donna?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, Donna, I didn't know you were on the other end of the line. And I don't want to seem like a jerk here, like you. You are super sweet. You're such a kind girl, and I have.
Speaker 5: No I get it. I get it, and I hear you. I literally heard everything he said.
Speaker 2: I totally get it.
Speaker 5: And maybe I you come across that way in when I want scenarios, but I'm adventurous. I do have quite an adventures wild side.
Speaker 6: I mean that, that's cool for you to say that, And again, I think you're I think you're really cool. But like, you can say that, but I don't know how I'm supposed to believe that based on the signals that I was picking up from you.
Speaker 5: You know, well, you can just trust me that I'm not as shy as I seem. I don't really meet people in person, so Yeah, it's exciting a little weird, and I obviously came off very shy, but I don't say I do have I'm experienced. I'm an experienced woman.
Speaker 2: You have to say that. I don't feel like she's not used to having to say no.
Speaker 3: But she's obviously not shy.
Speaker 1: She called a radio station and is here with us, even outside of the other stuff.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's pretty wild that you called a radio station. But again, you sound imotent to me, and you're just kind of trying to pretend to be someone you're not to please me, and that doesn't you don't need to do that.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, I guess if you feel that way and you don't want to believe me or get to know me more than I guess, nice meeting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my god, I think that's a good choice. Donna.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Donna, Okay, I do too. I think she should tell him like before before he hangs up.
Speaker 1: I mean, he is so certain who she is and doesn't have an open mind to see anything else, like Donna, I'm guessing doesn't feel like he deserves that knowledge.
Speaker 4: Well, fine, but at least before we go, I have to ask Eric, would you like to go out with shy, innocent Donna one more time, and we would pay for the date.
Speaker 6: You know again, it doesn't seem like a match. I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: I mean, Eric, I think you made a mistake and maybe I'll see you online sometime.
Speaker 6: He here, Yeah, what does that mean? I wouldn't worry about it, Eric, You know what, can somebody just tell me what's going on? Not?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 2: All right, he's gone. Sorry, Donna, we had to hang up on that guy.
Speaker 5: I am glad. I'm glad you did.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a guy assume that about you before?
Speaker 5: I can maybe see why he maybe thought that, but like it was so crazy. They just didn't want to give me another chance.
Speaker 3: I like, how hard for it he thought?
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, it's just crazy. I want to be there.
Speaker 1: The day he finds out what you do, it's probably the day that he listens to this podcast and it's like, all, oh my god, the mistakes that I've made.
Speaker 5: He was so sure he knew how to reach people. That was That's what got me.
Speaker 3: Brooking Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 4: We're getting a lot of text in seventy five nine to two on this one. One says, I hope Eric's listening right now and realizes he missed out on the chance of a lifetime.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's right. It's really a learning moment to not judge people so.
Speaker 4: Quickly, really, you know, Yeah, don't judge a book by its cover sort of thing.
Speaker 3: I don't think it was a cover that was the problem. This is just like her attitude.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Another text says I've been trying to date an only fans girl for years.
Speaker 2: That guy's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Oh man.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of other people on the text board though, going crazy because we didn't tell him and didn't say it.
Speaker 2: She never revealed what she.
Speaker 3: Does to her for any I I agree. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I thought this would be like Alexis going out with Christiano Ronaldo and just not realizing he played soccer and it's like, you're not my type.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, what are you doing? Guy in the world need email the show?
Speaker 4: After we recorded that, though, and said I thought I'd just send him a screenshot as a parting gift.
Speaker 3: So she did not.
Speaker 2: I think he knows now.
Speaker 3: She's just trying to get more subscribers.
Speaker 2: Out of this. She probably did.
Speaker 4: We're hoping to get a few more subscribers. If you like the second Dates, you can always Yeah one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: We still have my shirt off.
Speaker 4: By the way, on YouTube you can find us or anywhere where you get your podcasts at Brooke and Jeffrey and make sure. If you need help with your dating life, email the show. We'll call that person who's not calling you back.