Speaker 1: What's up, friends, and welcome into Leading Off. I am Chris Welsh. That is the Bubba Casey Bubba, and yeah, I was gonna do a thing to do that. We are brought to you by Prize Picks. Use the promo code Leading Off, get a one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks. Download the app, make a deposit, use the promo code, and have so much fun. Hello Peanuts, Hello Cracker Jacks. It's very nice to see you on a Friday. I am, you know, in my fun Friday shirt. This is my most of dad's shirts. I possibly have Bubba. I don't know if you can appreciate.
Speaker 2: I'm proud of it.
Speaker 1: It's almost Tommy Bahama ish, if you will funny enough like I have. I actually like two of these and i've both times my kid had like a you know, meet the teacher type of thing, like the student council people were there and this one girl would be like, I like your shirt, and I'm like, you're being condescending. You're being very and I know little. Yeah, it's a very bad type way to do it. But welcome into the show. Friday Playoffs. Big Playoff runs starting next week. Bubba I know, maybe some people have kind of jumped into it this week, but for every league that I play in and the majority of what I've seen online, most people are getting down with it next week. So what's your attack for the playoffs this coming weekend? You got a bunch. You're a big best ball guy, so I don't know what you're.
Speaker 3: I'm best ball in Roto. I don't play a ton of head to head, so I just I just grind with the grind. But I've helped I have a lot of people in like Discord and stuff that are playing the head to head game. So we were looking ahead to like two week matchup setups and those kind of situations as a two start worth of more than a single start. Or's some questions in the chat with similar kind of thoughts on this, So it's a big deal. It's like I've been telling people for about a month now, stop worrying about the rest of this season, worry about the weekly matchups, because you got to get there first.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, glad to have everybody here, Glad to have the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks all joining us today. We're going to be talking about the crazy prospect influx that just happened. We're gonna be talking about everything we can to kind of prep you in. We're gonna go through our bets. It's gonna have so much fun. It's such a big streaming day for me too. I got like six hours of streams we're doing. If anybody wants to hang out on the il twitch stream today, breaking cards doing that, I'm gonna do my first time. I've never done an immaculate grid in my life, by the way, in my life, and we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do one live. I love baseball.
Speaker 3: Everyone that knows me says it's built for me because I love old school baseball.
Speaker 2: But I just become addicted. I don't need another advice right now.
Speaker 1: And see that's my problem is I actually don't. I'm not like a big old school guy. Like I'm not a big old school baby now. I'm like my I'm like a nineties, like early two thousands type of guy. But you know, like Joe and I'll do the show here and Joe will be like, you remember blah blah blah from like eighty two, and I'm like, nope.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but Joe still has his Newsies capen. He was too, so it's like we understand he's little old school like that.
Speaker 1: We weren't all born in the seventies.
Speaker 3: Y yeah, we weren't having that papers. Why baby Ruth was hitting home runs and going through parades.
Speaker 1: It's just yeah, exactly. I say, You've also got a where in the world are Welsh of Corbin Carrol? I cannot, for the life of me come up with the clue that is not going to absolutely give it away. So I'm gonna just I'm gonna just fly with it. I'm gonna live, fly with it. So that's a lot of stuff that's going on. Love to hear what your guys's plans for the playoffs are. What you're doing, and Brett said, currently in first week of playoffs in my league, team is on fire and hopefully you can keep adding to it and hopefully we can help you with it. Maybe you're rocking with Ronald Acuneho's on fire, three for four with a grand Slam and a stolen base on Thursday and the first I still can't fathom this, the first player in Major league history with thirty homers in sixty stolen bases. I don't know why, but it was it stood out to me as like no one's ever done this, like no one ever, like I guess in verse.
Speaker 2: Week, Ricky sixty.
Speaker 3: Thirties, Yeah, yeah, rick Ricky Henderson feels like he'd be one that with was on thirty sixty with I'm gonna look up his numbers now what we talk, because he's got he had to be pretty darn close.
Speaker 1: I just it's a home run totals. Now, has anybody ever done a sixty thirty season?
Speaker 3: I doubt it. I did like Bonds did the forty. There's been a few forty forties. I think Bonds can close to fifty to fifty. But like the hardcore Steels guys, yeah, the most Ricky had in nineteen ninety he went twenty eight sixty five, so he was like super close. And in nineteen eighty six he went twenty eight eighty seven.
Speaker 1: Wow, okay, so he was like real okay, so.
Speaker 2: We almost thirty ninety. He almost went thirty ninety in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 3: What was that number again, twenty eight homers in eighty seven steals, he almost went thirty ninety in nineteen eighty six.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean a cunya could go you could go thirty seventy seventy.
Speaker 3: I'd say seventy seventy five is it's still very possible for Greener.
Speaker 1: So one thing I wanted to bring up, and not to be outdone. Mookie then goes off and he goes two for four, two homers for RBI, I want to bring something up. You remember a little conversation you and I had some time ago where I presented this really nifty thing where it was Ronald Dcunya versus the field, and at that time we weren't even talking about Muki. I was very intrigued by that field bet where you got plus at one point I think it was six hundred and then it went to five hundred. The odds now going into today, at least in one book that I saw Acuna minus one thirty Bets minus one ten. They're both minus money. Had you laid that bet we talked about on the field, I mean, it still might be a cocune going thirty sixty, I think is going to be incredibly difficult to overtake. Still, but bets is a is in play here and in some of those places also. Now, this book isn't the one that like let you buy like every single day like you know, like I mean, Fandal's the one that lets you kind of like buy out. It's not that place. So they I don't know. I don't think they had a field bet, but I'm just wanting to say that field bet is looking mighty mighty fun right now if you were invested in it, because these two were going in the race. So who do you think? I'm just curious where do you think this is going to go? You said a kunya before things have opened up. A kuna is incredible, but Mooki bets insanely underrated. What what's your side?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's insane, the underrated bets is. But it's still a kuneos in mood pie. I'm not wavering from that one. As long as he keeps showing up and playing like at least six games a week, he's not gonna let it go.
Speaker 1: And do you think it's gonna be like a unanimous.
Speaker 3: I think it'd be pretty I doubt it'll be fully unanimous because writers have egos these days and they don't want anybody to be unanimous, but I think it'll be pretty darning an like he gets at least eighty percent.
Speaker 1: Of the gonna. I was gonna say, I think it's gonna be like twenty two first place votes eight for movie, Like it'll seem like a little bit more lopsided than we think it is, at least like what the odds are laying. But you know, listen, Mooki is doing incredible well deserved.
Speaker 3: You know, it's just those It happens every You could look back at MVP Awards almost every season there's always a runner up for like Dang any other year, like that's his years, Like all the time.
Speaker 1: Do you think is Mookie the number two fantasy guy next year?
Speaker 2: You did?
Speaker 1: You did the draft, and it won't be.
Speaker 3: He'll be mid to late first round still, just because he'll fall back with like if Corbyn Carrell stays healthy. With Julio's rise, people still love that Tee Spencer Strider is getting towards the top e though with second base eligibility, it'll be the stolen basis will move people ahead of him. That's just the way it'll go in draft season. I'm not saying it's right or wrong, it's just that's just what's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I think, Wonky, is that you running the fantasy person? I mean, can we run a poll. I would be curious, Like I'm trying to think of how how do we phrase the question, like you know, who do you take? Maybe it's just who do you take? Number two? Overall?
Speaker 2: In drafts?
Speaker 1: After Acunia and put like Carol Julio Betts, is there one other person?
Speaker 3: It will be Julio Betts to tease, Carol Streider is the one. Strider is the one that people are taking up there.
Speaker 1: That's your NFBC stuff. That's it's not happening.
Speaker 2: You're asking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, that's true. But like I think high dollar NFBC leagues, you're going to take a picture that high. You're not going to do it even in roto right now. Yeah, I would be curious to see who do you take number two? And call if you want?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to play Bets at second base as an elite option, there's no denying that. I just the way people talk every draft season, it's stolen bases. We need stolen bases, and that always gets Smoky to fall to like mid to late first round. That's just how it goes every single season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I mean, you're not wrong. It definitely lies in there. You guys have questions by the way, for the Peanuts and the cracker Jacks, drop it. We will get our little section where we are going to be answering some of your questions. I'm already starring some of them, so do it in the chat. And why would you not hang out live with us if you still have an opportunity All September long, We're still doing these shows, so come and hang out with us live on the YouTube, the Fantasy Pros YouTube channel. We did get resolution to waivergate, but it got messier and yuckier because we all found out. I saw Darren Herron Dan Herron post about this thing. Completely agree because I didn't remember this. But apparently one team gets to just claim everybody and it doesn't reset, which is insanely stupid. I was don bogginging this yesterday. Seems like MLB should maybe run their waivers just through like Yahoo or fan tracks or something like that, because I don't understand why the Guardians were able to claim everybody. I do understand, but it's stupid. The Reds and Guardians claimed absolutely everybody, So you guys know, Gili de Lopez Matt Moore were claimed by the Guardians. The Reds, they claimed Hunter, Renfro and Harrison Bader. We got Renfro in the lineup today at four hitting four here, and I also want to point out his total base prop today is one and a half plus one thirty, So I'm kind of tempted about that. Your winners for this waiver deadline move, I think there's one clear winner, But I'm curious really if gi Alido and going to Cleveland does anything for you. But as far as these new destinations for these five players, is there any like big fantasy bump for you either way?
Speaker 3: If anything, it's Renfro getting into great American small park. It's just like we're seeing it in Game one of the doubleheader. Lefty Wicks on the mounds, so there's no freedom, no Benson, you got Renfro.
Speaker 2: Bay.
Speaker 3: I'm curiously a Game two's lineup looks like with the riding on the mound, the Reds have a full on platoon situation in the outfield now, and Jake Frayley also got activated from the IL before Game one, so they have three really good outfielders that are left handed.
Speaker 2: Now you got at least two if you want to.
Speaker 3: Throw a sinzel, and there you got three really good right handing outfillers. There can be a massive platoon situation taking place there. So I really want to get it plays out this weekend before you get overly excited on any It's a great baseball move.
Speaker 2: Sow.
Speaker 3: The Braves do it when they last to Qune a few years ago. Get all the outfielders platoon them. It works great fantasy wise. It could be a very very big headache.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm in, I'm you know, do be saying like Freiley's back, the Reds don't need Renfro. That's in the chat, Like maybe, but I think that power potential is huge for him. I not no shocker. Usually every single player there expected home run totals are highest in Cincinnati, and that's the case for Hunter Renfro. But like it's we did this on ITL. It's a skewed thing because it says like if you were to have all your hits in your own ballpark, this is what you would do. He has nineteen homers. He was actually projected fifteen if he were just hitting every single game with the Angels, twenty five with the Reds. It's number one of any team there were only seven other teams. I believe with twenty plus homer projected for Hunter Renfro, so it's a very hitter friendly ballpark. He hits the ball really hard. He's going to be hitting a primary part of the order, So I don't know, man like Strand has been kind of stinking it up a little bit, Like I think this Renfro move is a must. I would go and actively pick him up, like he's the only one of this group. I don't like I'm intobator, but I think it could be a little bit dicey because what you said, all the platoony stuff, and I don't think I'm like crazy about Gielito right now, Like he's been awful, and I don't think there's enough time for the Guardians to like really fix him or change this. I don't know if you feel different.
Speaker 3: No, I think he'll be fine, Like he's had really good moments of pitching this year, really rough moments. He still has the velocities decent and the swing of miss is great. He's just giving way too many runs so obviously, which is a problem for our game we play.
Speaker 2: I think he'll be fine.
Speaker 3: You'll get a few more games against the al Central, even though it's a you know even schedule this year, but I wouldn't get too excited. Renfro is the clear winner here because the other reason, unlike you know, the other players, the offensive players, Renfolk play outfield, first base, and DH, so his his options to platoon are like wider, if that makes sense. That's why you mentioned Strand even Vodo's coming back early September. Bottowin Renfro can split DH. Why Renfield goes plays the outfields sometimes like there's avenues for Renfro where a lot of these other guys feel very platoony.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just don't feel like there's this even though I know it was like, hey, they don't need Renfro. I don't feel like a situation where they're going to find ways to not have Renfro in there. I think you're gonna find ways to get him in the lineup every single day.
Speaker 3: It just depends if they cherish defense or not. And I don't know if they do in Cincinnata at.
Speaker 1: The h Yeah, let him d every single day then that I'll take that bat over anybody. What was it wonky interesting? Gilido and Lopez have been on the same four teams for the exact same period of time always claim traded waved or together, people forgetting that they were both nationals together, traded for Adam Eaton, and then that one White Sox and then yeah, then Angels and then Garden. Maybe even more amazing than that exact stat is they have been on the same team at the exact same time three different teams this year and one year.
Speaker 3: That's big, and then and that Adam Eaton deal. Ronaldo Lopez was the high prospect, not Gelito. That was That's the fun one that people might forget that what stay it again? Ronald Lopez was the cherished prospect people wanted in that early.
Speaker 1: Early Yeah, I mean Gelito was still there. Lopez was like, it was huge, And what was the other piece too?
Speaker 2: It was it was Matt Manning. It feels like it feels like no, it's another picture.
Speaker 1: Like that though, Rinaldo Lopez, Jane Dunno and Dane Dunning one hundred percent, it was Dane Dune.
Speaker 2: It was an ing so I was like, I know, this one.
Speaker 1: One of the most ridiculously lopsided, I mean.
Speaker 2: White Sox doing White Sox things. Maybe some move that.
Speaker 1: The Diamondbacks would have done and just give up everybody and it's like, Okay, we got nothing. A couple other notes here, Dodgers manager Dave Roberts said that Walker Buehler is going to begin a minor league rehab assignment this Sunday in TRIPAA and Oklahoma. He said that he's going to throw roughly one or two innings in the rehab debut and will require at least three rehab outings before he's ready to return to the Dodgers, whatever pitching mix that's going to be. So if it's Sunday and they go by a five, because I still don't know how he's going to be pushed into major innings, but if he goes five, that's going to line him up to what like the end of next week, maybe the beginning of the following week, which really kills for anyone in fantasy playoffs, maybe gives you two solid weeks of whatever that production is going to be. So the question is, do you have any interest in Walker Bueller in his comeback?
Speaker 3: No, because the Dodgers been it very clear they're not bringing him back till he can be an everyday starter and every five day starter for them. They've said he's going to need at least three more starts after this one. Like you mentioned, their goal I think is maybe at one or two starts at the end of September before the play. They want him. They want him in October. They don't care about our fantasy teams. They don't care about September. They want him in October.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The last little bit beasts of news before we get to the rookie lookie. Brewers signed Josh Donaldson. So there's like a rumor like, hey, this should be a fit, and they signed him to a minor league deal, which I hope they keep him in the minors. I think that would be good. I bet he'd be like a really great.
Speaker 2: Great mentor to those Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he's going to be like really excited.
Speaker 3: No one of those pros that goes and buys all the dinners and everything to like let him know the show's all about totally one of those guys.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm sure he's gonna go buy everybody Chipotle or something's gonna be.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be your own gualk though I'm not buying the Guak kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, him and Granky they got issues with that. On to the rookie lookies. I didn't know. I actually had as Bubba before. I just couldn't remember how this happened when we were doing the show. I think it happened a little bit later. But there is a barrage of prospect call up. So the biggest one is Jason Dimingez being called up to the Major's gonna play for the Yankees. Might be in the lineup today, I'm not one hundred percent sure. They also called up Austin Wells, and then Joel Sherman reported that Ronnie Mauricio is getting called up by the met So let's stop there into that group because I'm going to do little pairings here Jason Dimingez, Ronnie Mauricio, and Austin Wells. Rank your level of interest and maybe you don't have interest really in any standard format for any of these guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll be up front first.
Speaker 3: I'm not really excited to go crazy on many of these prospects. But if I had to go through these three, I'd be Domingo's Mauricio Wells. That's how I look at this one. The Martians have studded, but he can't even buy his own beers yet, so this could be a shell shock he's played seven games in Triple A, like, let's slow the beat for a second.
Speaker 2: But that would be the order I would go if I was going to go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I am in the same order, but they are tiered. I think Jason Dimingez is close to a close to like a must pick up in a twelve team. Five outfielder I would speculate, I will bet you your fifth or even if you have a bench outfielder is not good, not good enough that you don't want to not speculate on Jason Diviningos because I think'll play every day. Baiter's gone, He's going to get to play center field. He'll be the guy. He's been hitting the ball insanely hard, thirty nine stolen bases in the miners this year. I think he'll be running like crazy. He's just gonna hit probably lower in the lineup. Ronni Murricio, I think there's going to be playing time issues and Austin Wells probably not super interested. Lee did say rank your interest in Dynasty? Well I mentioned this on a couple shows, but Dimingas I had moved up to seven on my Dynasty list, which is getting updated on my Patreon on Monday. As far as prospects go, so prospect ranks, he was number seven overall and the others are a little bit further behind. Mauricio is like a top I want to say, had him the top sixty somewhere in there, and wells I have outside the top one hundred, So that's kind of my dynasty rank. Then the next crew, the Mets were recalled Brett Batty and they're doing that today, and then Colton Cowser is getting the call. Oh, I want to do this other one, Colton Cowser is getting called up by the Orioles. And in a surprise move, the Cubs are not bringing out Pete Roh Armstrong and they brought up Alexander Canario, who's missed tons of time played a little bit, which I think is crazy. I don't know what we're doing.
Speaker 2: I don't know we're doing. This makes zero sense to me.
Speaker 1: Well, dude, there's a rumor that Canario is going to go play in the AFL, So it's like, if you want to get those at bats, just let him play in Triple A and go WHI.
Speaker 3: Should make so much more sense for a guy that's had such a nasty shoulder and ankle injury.
Speaker 2: The AFL is a great spot for him.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there might be some serious Cubs roster manipulation long term. I don't know. I don't know if they're gonna leting right now too.
Speaker 2: That's what's crazy. You think Pete Crow would be.
Speaker 3: Better defenders and now it's September first, Now he's not even post he's in eligible unless, like I guess, I think there's an injury he can somehow become.
Speaker 1: But I don't understand it. He like he's a better defender, he's a better hitter, there's more power with Canario. It doesn't make any sense to me, So I think that's silly. So my question then is bait. So you're gonna rank them Baty, Kowser and Canario.
Speaker 3: Again, I'm not picking any of them up, but Kowser Batty Canaro is where I would go. The one thing I'll say about Kowser, he went back to the minors, a couple of home runs, couple still striking out thirty five percent of the time.
Speaker 2: He does not look good right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would go What did you say? You said?
Speaker 2: Klausser, Batty Canaro.
Speaker 1: Baty Kowser, Canario but I have pretty minimal interest because I think playing time is going to be really tough, like for the rest of the year. Bretton mentioned that Canary was on the forty man, but still I think it's like make you.
Speaker 2: Can make that work some other way, like you really can make that work.
Speaker 1: They just weren't super interested. And then the other ones we had Kiren Paris getting moved up from Double A to the Majors with the Angels no Shock, and the Royals picking up Nick Lofton. Lofton's a good utility player. Karen Paris definitely has some home run potential, but has some pretty bad swing and mis issues and contact issues. To me, these are not even of interest in fifteen team deep League. But do you feel any different, Bubbs No Paris?
Speaker 3: Maybe a little, because there's some power speed there. We saw on double it was still like all the Angels are making that jump pretty quickly. So we'll see two guys I know we talked about in previous shows, but I'm just gonna compare them as they got called up recently.
Speaker 2: I'll take today in Rafaela.
Speaker 3: And will You're a Brave You over majority of the guys we mentioned right now, because they're gonna play in nearly every day for the Red Sox and that's very appealing to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think like to me, I would Domingez, I'd kind of put at the top for my speculation world. And then I think, like, you know, will your Rafaela Meadows. They're kind of a tier. Maybe I'd put Ronnie Mauricio because of the talent in there, and then there's just like a bigger tier of not interest. But we are It doesn't mean none of these are going to happen, but like we are leaving what to me is kind of a shock. No Pete Crow, no Colt Keith, no Jordan Lawler either as well. I think not seeing you know, a lot of people are speculating about Jackson Holliday. He wouldn't make the postseason roster now, so would the Orioles really want to put I think he's going to the AFL, but would they want to push? And I also think like there's less reason that you're going to potentially see like Jackson Churio and Cameron Aro. The Triple A season goes all the way to the end of September, and the Double A Down season's end around September tenth, eleventh, if a team isn't going to the playoffs, so you know, like you might see one of those guys around the fifteenth of September at best. But I'm not really sure a team is going to care to do that. So I think he kind of got your answers unfortunately on who and what prospects are going to be able to do much of anything right now, and some of its disappointing. I mean, they do whatever the hell they want. There was one year they did it like a week before. In the past, they would do it like two months before. They've just pretty much finished kind of announcing all of the coaches. So I thought it would be today, if I'm being honest with you, But it might be like the the questionable like what are these teams doing with their rosters in the next week or sometime in the next week or something like that. That would actually think that would be great to see right now, because that could give us some clarity on if a team would want to push a player in the next couple of weeks. I'm probably just not speculating on the rest of the crew. Walk gave us our poll, and according to the poll, Julio Rodriguez is going number two next year, so that's kind of I think that's what you said. What did WALKI can you drop the results? I'm curious where Muki was in that between Carol was Carol going ahead of Muki as well? I think we just continuously underestimate and then only a couple of injuries and then we'll do a few of the only a few listener questions you Darvish has got a bone spur in his elbow, received a cortizone shot, may not pitch again this season. Bye bye. Gavin Williams dealing with right knee soreness. I guess that's the Gilito thing. And the Reds place Hunter Green on the COVID nineteen injury list. I didn't even know that was still like, apparently it's still a thing, So that's going on. So that's not great for him. A couple questions, Mason said, I can only start one. Who do you start, Joe Ryan versus Texas or Mitch Keller versus Saint Louis.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I Mitch Keller has been much better the last three or four starts. Better matchup for Saint Louis. Joe Ryan was great in his return at home against Texas. I'd just rather pick the matchup with Keller ver Saint Louis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I would agree with you on that one. I mean, Texas offense definitely can get absolutely slang in except when I bet on them, So I'm not betting on them, so I assume that offense is going to go. So yeah, I probably I go with Mitch Keller. Conka said, rest of season, drop debt mers for Wicks or asad or I guess not drop debt mers. What would you do?
Speaker 3: I would be fine dropping them for Wicks, assuming Wix stays in the rotation.
Speaker 2: That's still a bigg assumption.
Speaker 3: Otherwise I'd still take det Murray's strikeout upside over. So it's been great, but it's a lot of smoking mirrors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree with how you said that. I'm gonna go with you. Michael poking the bear, how he feeling a gell Off going three for his last thirty two in the last.
Speaker 2: Yame, Michael, go take a lap, like to.
Speaker 1: Take a time out here. It hits a little bit at home. This is a worry about Geloff.
Speaker 2: I mean it's gonna happen.
Speaker 3: He couldn't be that great for so long, but if you stick at where he's kind of regressed to, it's still a very, very very good fantasy player.
Speaker 1: Would you do you think he's someone you could start moving off of. There's probably a good name that I should have asked you that I don't have in my head.
Speaker 2: Is there like Davis Schneider or Gelof?
Speaker 1: Well, okay, answer it.
Speaker 2: I have both of them a lot of roster.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, have fun answering.
Speaker 3: This weekend in Colorado, I'd played Davis Schneider over gel Off.
Speaker 1: I think I probably agree with you. I mean, this is the type of year where you just you can kind of willy burn things.
Speaker 2: There's so many moving parts right now churnham burn.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Geloff has definitely gone through some like bad streaks of contact and stuff. And there's actually one of those reasons, by the way, why I kind of like Jason Dimingez. I don't know if the league is going to have enough time to make the adjustment to Jason Divingez. Where you see a lot of these guys like a month after you see pitch mix start to change and stuff like that, And I kind of think he might be able to take advantage of that. So last one start Gossman Sunday at Cores a close and era whip quality start, and ks.
Speaker 3: You can start pictures against the Rockies. The Rocky suck doesn't matter if it's a cuors Field. Yes, okay, then we're good here.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: The answer from Wonkee was MOOKI beat out Carol by two points, So Mooki, I guess would be an inherited. Number three would be somewhere in there.
Speaker 2: So I think that right, that's pretty fair.
Speaker 1: Yeah, justin said thoughts on Kevin Williams rest of the season, sit or pick up another sp I think you can pick up another sp I'm not sure I would want to wait around if you have the ability to wait around. Sure, But if it's like, hey, Gavin Williams is hurt and I'm now losing a streaming spot and there's this kind of cool guy and this guy move on, man, like, don't don't sit around.
Speaker 3: Yep' very's day to day. They're hoping to have him back next week. But hope is a fun thing this time of year.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, very very true. All right, I don't know. The hint is just gonna be too much. Where did Welsh and Corbyn Carrol go this week? Let's go with box office. Box Office that's the best non hint. I can give you. Everything else would destroy it. Box Office that's the one you can kind of take a guess. And where we're gonna go on the fun Fridays. So sit on that and we'll be doing that here very shortly. Weekend streamers, I've got a couple for you, and you just tell me which one you like. And I notice I copied one twice on Saturday. You've got Clevenger who did not get claimed by the way, five million dollars were owed. He's going up against Detroit. Still ownership is kind of low. Kyle Harrison is going up against San Diego this weekend. And I had a third, but I obviously copy and pasted it incorrectly. So if you had to pick one Harrison versus San Diego or Clevey versus Detroit, where would you go?
Speaker 3: The homer in me, says Kyle Harrison. But I'm going to be one hundred percent up front, going six and a third and throwing ninety plus pitches last time out. This is the start where the typical giants be like, hey, go throw two winnings. They're gonna let you rest till your next time out. I can see this coming a mile away with Kyle Harrison, that's who I want. That's why I would start just no let down is very up on the table with the Giants.
Speaker 1: Okay, so Clevee definitely well.
Speaker 3: I think Resoulson also against Chicago that same day is a good one.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: On Sunday we have Oviedo who's going up against St. Louis who went nine in his last one. We've got Seth Lugo going up against the Giants, who I looked at ownership again, definitely might be owned, and I'm saying not trying to tell you they're not owned. And the leagues you're playing in and competitive wise, but the numbers are still kind of low. And you've got Ryan Wu versus the Mets, So Oviedo, Lugo Wu. How would you rank those or if you could only pick.
Speaker 3: One, uh, Lugo Wu, oh Viedo, That's how I go about that.
Speaker 1: Lugo Wu. Also O, Vieto's at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Olvia is very good.
Speaker 3: I don't like playing some of these guys off a complete game, shutout type games right rout.
Speaker 1: The gate, Yeah, okay, three up and three down. Spencer Strider win six, gave up four earned runs, but he struck out nine Volti two for four with a homer and three rbi. A lot of volte conversations like, you know, dude's bad batting average, but he's going twenty twenty so it's absolutely insane what he's really done if you take a look at it, and just the value that's going to be sitting out there next year. And Jazz two five with a homer and three rbi. On the down, Lance Lann got them things beat around, Bubba four and one third, seven earned runs, gave up three homers, a very not Dodger like start, min Rozario oh for four with three k's. And Alex Lang we had a couple Alex Lang, I think questions that came in here, Well was it? It was when Felix Patista got hurt. It was like Jennier Canoe or Alex Lang were like dude Cano and Alex Lang gave up three earned runs and one appearance. Not good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, andreversent with you is not good at all, and they've Lange struggled a lot last month it's been kind of a revolving door in the back end of that bullten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's go and check out some prize picks. Use that promo code leading off. You guys know the Drill get a one hundred percent matchup to one hundred bucks. They are the best, They are the leaders in this game format. Go and check them out today, download the app and check out all the awesome options they have. But I will tell you I found them very difficult today going through. They definitely were testing. And one thing I tend to do when I get tested like this is I don't want to just fall in and take, like, you know, the hit run RBI or the score necessarily, even though that's kind of the easy play is I tend to start poking around at some of these other plays. So just real quick here, I actually don't have I have one of I have four plays for you. One of my four is like a standard play, which I consider standard plays. Fantasy Score strike and MLB Pitcher strikeouts like those are like the two like just you go to them. The next round is like hit run RBI. So the only like standard play I have is Bryce Harper at eight and a half, who's been an absolute freak the last week. Eight and a half is a good number. Here are my weird plays, Max Schuerser, Joe Ryan no run first inning, little nurfy action here. I've got Mitch Keller and Eduardo Rodriguez outs over sixteen and a half. So I'm essentially betting for those guys to get to six. And I think both of those matchups we talked about Keller edwardo Riguez is going up against they believe the White Sox and Twoky to Song, so I am going with I really like those two. I like the Scherzer. To be honest with you, I might just not even play the Bryce Harper one if I want to stick to three. So those are my price picks today. What say you?
Speaker 3: Bubba Brandon belts over one and a half total basis, he's day to day, which is the story of his life. But he gets Chris Flexen and Kors and he's been hitting it really well when he's playing, so I take that one. I love the race today versus Cal Quantrill, so Randy rose Reano over seven and a half Fantasy points I think is a gift. And then Josh Low has been really really good over the last week or so, over one and a half hits runs in RBIs. I could see low finding the seats in this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, over on the bets here, what bets are you placing today? Again? This is another tough one. I'm only sticking to I got a two piece today that I really felt comfortable with. But what about you?
Speaker 3: Rosarino over one and a half total bases at plus one twenty five. I think it's a nice price. Santander has been nuclear hot. He's over one and a half total basis at plus one oh five against Zach Davies and then tork right Torque over one and a half total bases at plus one forty versus two ky in that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you got the Yeah, you're a whole time. I feel like total base has been your thing. We needed you.
Speaker 3: Relation DFS mindset, that's what it's like. It's it's comething. I focus on doing DFS, so when I see plus value on him, I'm intrigued to play them.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. And that's the Renfro one. He's not a big total based monster, but I will say when he is getting hits for the last start like ten days. Yeah, yeah, it's about to that's probably not a play. My bets today I have got, Actually, I will say I flip this. I'm a little bit worried. I've got a Houston and Miami first five money line play. Just so everybody knows. I also had had Detroit in there for Edward Rodriguez. I decided to take Detroit out to go in favor of Justin Verlander, who's going up against the Yankees. So it's just both of these teams are winning through the first five innings and that pays out like one and a half to one. So I placed a bet on that, and I'm going with the Boston team total runs two and a half over, and that's essentially betting that through the first five innings they are going to score three runs. That's minus one thirty. So it is like, you know, juiced up a tiny bit. Those are really only the bets that I like today. But what about DFS. You said you got the DFS mindset. What are you playing today?
Speaker 2: Max?
Speaker 3: Sure's are against the Minnesota Twins at eleven thousand, Perez going on because of Washington Nationals. Obviously Welsh like's the first five. I like this eight point eight k really cheap then Mitch Keller at Saint Louis eight thousand. So like those stacks Toronto and Coors, Tampa, Baver's Quantrill, Boston versus Lyles, and Baltimore versus Davies. If you want to avoid Cours, I have no problem going Tampa Bay Baltimore having fun. There some value you got Andrew Vaughn at three point one cavers e Rod. I like Erod, but if you want to be you know, Von versus Lefty, Sadana Rafael at three Cavers Lyles and why will you're a brad you at two point eight cavers Lyles. So a couple of cheap Boston Bats and really good spots.
Speaker 1: I like how you saying Coors. I don't know why he was saying it, like a little bit of a little bit of twang in there, Like you want to play Cures, You can play Coors.
Speaker 2: Get me a yellow belly and have some fun.
Speaker 1: That sounds fun.
Speaker 2: I am.
Speaker 1: I never look so worn by the way I'm looking at myself and here my eyes. I was up so late and I look so worn, But I have I have boosted up a little bit. Hanging with you guys, and maybe this will boot you guys up as well, the bit that at least you, guys have you have entertained me with, and you have let me attempt to entertain you with. Where in the world are Welsh and Corbin Carrol today? The hint was box Office? Kind of a tough one. There's actually a really funny response in here that I did think of as well. But you know, let's go to the video and then Bubba will get a guest. Bubba. The guest was box Office. Would you like to take a stab at it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I figured Offenheimer might be inappropriate. So we're gonna go Barbie's Mali dream House.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, yeah, I will tell you. Actually I tried to do I don't know if I told everybody this. I tried to do an open hyper one, but I was rebuffed a little bit by the explosion that was not allowed. My favorite answer in here was Concase actually said the Taylor Swift movie, which I was woken up the other day to my wife going. So one of our friends was in line because Taylor Swift is having some IMAX thing. So she's like, she's like, I need fifty bucks and I'm like, what what? What is going on here?
Speaker 3: So they're sitting in the theater to watch her three hour concert on an IMAX thing. And I know multiple people that were in line yesterday ticket tickets. Well, and it blows my mind.
Speaker 1: We weren't, but our friend was. And I'm out fifty bucks now so they can go watch Taylor Swift. And I asked my daughter, I'm like, do you like Taylor Swift? She's like, oh, she's my favorite. She's like, but I only know two songs. And I'm like, oh, man Douglas, Yeah, yeah, exactly. So I'm out. That was a very good guess. And actually, you know what, probably would have been even a little bit better. I tried you guys, you got me. You knew exactly where it was. Bubba, You're right, so many people were right, Me and Corby Ker going to barbieland that's right. Look at us, We're so happy. How appropriate Every part of this picture is too today. That is the same shirt. Yeah, look at that. Look at seven bar appropriated. I told you I only got like one dad shirt. It's like it's me and son. Everyone's like, you guys kind of have the look. Yeah, it is the exact same shirt. You nailed it. A couple of the comments. I think the very first person was actually I think it was Finway cheap seats, said Barbie Land. I mean a lot of the people Barbie Land, Donnie got it there, Concas didn't, Michael Fisher, you guys got some. I will try to track those. A good one was Michael had said Welsh and Carroll need to go to Schwarberfest. So there's a call out from earlier in the year at wah wah. That would have been a good one. But yes, that is where we we went. And I will even tell you behind the scenes. We're gonna have to get some new photos. I gotta figure out. I got to figure out.
Speaker 2: To do something this week ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what We're gonna have to get out a little bit. We're gonna have to try to go have some fun, maybe hit some baseball.
Speaker 2: Touch grass.
Speaker 1: Stupid game. And my kid does that all the time. He will be playing a game. He'd be like, yo, it's so stupid. I hate listening to kids.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: He's like, this guy's cracked. He doesn't even touch grass. And I'm like, what, like, what does any of that mean? He's like, it's well, it's really good and means he doesn't go outside. I'm like, all right, all right, well, I'm gonna try to go touch some grass or some good weather out there. Hopefully you guys are rocking home run home run calls. I was about to get us out of here again. I don't have a board, so that is unfortunate, but I will tell you. Let me go to it. Our Ethan was out. Blue Harvester is still in the lead at fifty one. Looks like was able to pick up one in second place. Razor Ramon and JJ Tator at forty six, Benchwarmer at forty two. I am at forty one with another homer.
Speaker 2: I am top five Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a good Yeah, it's been a good homer run here Bobby good our Hoffman, there's arrest. We have I believe nine of us that are over forty and our first over fifty. So that's pretty cool. Thank you guys very much. Home run call, bubs, Where are you going for the weekend?
Speaker 3: Since we're doing the entire weekend, I'm taking David Schneider of the Jays in Coors Is. He destroys left handed pitching and they have ty block on Saturday and Austin Gomber on Sunday.
Speaker 2: So I'm going with David Schneider to be a little different.
Speaker 1: Okay, I like that one. And also a note that I received from the Upper Uppers is there's no show on Monday because of Labor Day, so good to know. Yeah, I just remembered it. I asked before. So there's no show on Monday, so we are not going to be back to Wednesday. So in that entire run, I'm gonna go with Mookie. I'm gonna go with the Mooks to try to get me up here. Obviously, though, you can change your calls. If you guys have a premium lockdown with Fantasy Pros, you can get in the discord. You can make your calls with their home run bot, which is very cool, and you can do that. By the way, what is look at all this? What is Lee talking about here?
Speaker 2: Welsh?
Speaker 1: Going to see the Barbie movie is very believable? Are you trying to say there, Lee, I'd love to know what exactly. Yes, I saw the Barbie movie. I have kids. I have a daughter who absolutely loved it and it was probably inappropriate for it. By the way, when you go through there, well, should have played Ken. You know, the only representation Ken didn't have was a fat Ken, so I could have maybe done that. That was about all that week.
Speaker 3: There was no streamer, can, podcaster can. They didn't have that like I thought they were with the Times.
Speaker 1: No. I mean they did have what was it Alan, which was Michael Sarah, which was a pretty funny character. But yeah, sure I could have played like receiding hairline, getting old fat Ken. I would have been like perfect for it. Who has a podcast?
Speaker 2: Exactly?
Speaker 1: All right, guys, that's it. I hope you guys have a great weekend. Good luck. You guys can know where to find us bed Entrick is it the Welsh If you guys got questions. Playoffs are going into next week. We'll be back again on Wednesday for you, so have a fantastic one until then, God's Feet, friends and South the Line.
Speaker 2: Bye Bye Ramble.