Speaker 1: Okay, oh Easton, are you excited?
Speaker 2: You better believe it in my this is my realm.
Speaker 1: We're in the elements of Easton, Birmingham, you guys. Today's bonus episode is all about conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: Easton was my topic. I did logos. What should we do the bonus on tomorrow? I said, don't pull my leg for a good little conspiracy.
Speaker 1: No, that's not what he said. He leans forward in the office and he goes, I just think people really like conspiracies law. And I was like, oh god, I know where this is going.
Speaker 2: Is going No, but I got her on board.
Speaker 1: But you did get me on board. So I asked, you guys, what conspiracy theories you believe?
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, should I tell one that I don't know? But I like, yes, you can tell Like the Earth is flat. I think it's round. It's round. It's round, No shit, it's round. But boy, oh boy, the people who say it's flat, they're coming with some good stuff. It's very round. But like, that's a conspiracy theory that I don't know. You know, but it's round.
Speaker 1: When I fly, I see the curvature of the Earth. So I'm gonna I'm gonna say that it's round.
Speaker 2: That's how I feel.
Speaker 3: But what if they're making it seem like it's round. Oh no, we're losing the dimension we're in. No, it's round, but it is like I don't know.
Speaker 2: You know, I do know.
Speaker 1: That's like the one thing that I'm When I talked to one of my this is like an old friend, it's like the earth is flat. Long I'm like, I don't think we can be friendship anymore.
Speaker 2: So is this friendship?
Speaker 1: No. If somebody comes to me and they're like, the friendship flat lined.
Speaker 2: But he came to me and they were like, yeah, the world is flat, I'm gonna go No, you're an idiot, and we're never talking again. But I will listen to the other people on the other side of the phone.
Speaker 1: It's just interesting. So Harby, I'm gonna box and I'm so sorry, Harby. Underscore Erieanne Jades says Mermaids dot dot dot they one hundred percent exist and no one can tell me otherwise.
Speaker 2: No, I feel like they do. And here is why. Okay, tell me two reasons. Tell me weird boating, and I can find it and put it and send it so we can put it on the pod okay, but there is a very weird video and it's a guy on a boat out in the middle of nowhere. Okay, pitch black. It's fishing, like a fisherman boat and he's just recording and you see the it's moving. The boat is moving, and you see on both sides of it streams. It does look like dolphins or whatever, but the stream of it, it's very weird from what you can see. And they talk. You hear them screaming, and then at the very end they try to get him to get in. Well, that's the thing, and that's what a siren usually does. These the pirates used to go to these sirens because of their beautiful voices, and then they would pretty much get They would trick you into jumping, and you hear the it goes jump for me, like in the weirdest voice. Yeah, and like you just see him and like it's the craziest.
Speaker 1: Thing I've seen. You showed me this video. And like you said, the way that the streams are if it's a dolphin, who's that quin?
Speaker 2: This is like it's like a head is pushing the wat It's it's weird. It doesn't look normally. Also, Number two the other reason why now they're deep conspiracy. We were going underwater searching the oceans, the depths of the oceans. We found something in there that scared us so much we thought, fuck, we got to go to space. Oh so I would like to know what the hell was found so down low that we were like, maybe some space is actually safer to go and explore than our own depths.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: And then you hear about Atlantis being underwater and all of these things. I what are we three hundred million years old as a specie?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I can't confirm or deny that.
Speaker 2: And this is each their own, you know, I'm just going off of somebody else where.
Speaker 1: Did you learn that number? That seems a little intense. Let's see how old are humans?
Speaker 2: They got it from Ricky Gervais.
Speaker 1: How long have humans been humans? Homo genius appeared around two million to one point five million BCE. Okay, we emerged in Africa around three hundred thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Isn't that what I said?
Speaker 1: I thought you said like something way, I.
Speaker 2: Thought I said three hundred thousand years.
Speaker 1: I thought you said three hundred million.
Speaker 2: Maybe I did three hundred thousand years. But going back into that. It's like, okayoo, yes, as a specie, we we're here. What else evolved underwater?
Speaker 1: Mm?
Speaker 2: So are there just living cities of mermaids and things underwater?
Speaker 1: I just have a feeling that The Little Mermaid is indeed a true story.
Speaker 2: I don't think you write a story like that without being steered towards it because of something you've seen.
Speaker 1: Right, Reality is stranger than fiction always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you see like as crazy to as it is another conspiracy before we get our friends involved. Is sorry, sorry, he's.
Speaker 1: Deep in the conspiracy section of TikTok let me.
Speaker 2: His name is Boyd Bushman.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: His deathbed confession was to release Area fifty one like stuff, and I have the video. I can send it so we can put it up. But he shows pictures of these aliens.
Speaker 1: We're not in alien territory yet, we're in mermaid territory.
Speaker 2: I know. But I'm just saying all of it, Like, there's so many things that the aliens this that it's like, at what point is everything an illusion? Not an illusion but real?
Speaker 1: Oh but real?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not an illusion but real?
Speaker 1: Wow, you know, terrified up.
Speaker 2: To the aliens because I love it Okay, I love it, but they look like aliens, and I'm bringing it back to that you don't make a mermaid look like that without being informed that that's kind of what it is.
Speaker 1: Totally.
Speaker 2: You get what I'm saying, Yeah, I do, because the aliens in Independence Day identical to the ones that we are seeing in these area fifty one.
Speaker 1: Damn By the way, great film, Great still slaps today Court underscore. Quipper says Helen Keller was not actually fully blind and deaf.
Speaker 2: I've got one. I don't know about her.
Speaker 1: Stevie Wonder, though someone wrote in about Stevie Wonder. Yeah, they're like, Stevie Wonder is not blind. I think Helen Keller was definitely blind and deaf.
Speaker 2: How long does she live like that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: When you start to croak as a human like you body would give up.
Speaker 1: No, it wouldn't. That's only two senses.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've seen people lose a loved one and die within eight months.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but that's heartbreak.
Speaker 2: She doesn't even know what heartbreak is and isn't she can't hear or listen, So it's like, at what point is she like you.
Speaker 1: Don't feel like, just don't you feel like that. Just that's a feeling kind of like I don't. I don't a lot of people and people may roll their eyes, but I don't see or hear God, But it's just a feeling it is, but like steel something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but like your feelings come with like moments that happened that you're like, Okay, it is there, I'm on a right path, you know. You can see hear things like that, like she can believe everything she wants. She can't see anything, she can't hear anything. And that my because I believe that her I don't think she was fully deaf nor blind.
Speaker 1: It says no. Helen Keller was not born blind. In death, she lost her sight and hearing at the age of nineteen months after contracting an illness, likely scarlet fever or meningitis.
Speaker 2: How what age did she die? She was eighty seven when she died, So this poor woman was living for what seventy nine years or what sixty nine years? She was nineteen No, nineteen months, nineteen months, Oh my gosh. That's where I'm just saying, like, at what point, even at.
Speaker 1: That thing, you would remember hearing or seeing it?
Speaker 2: That no, And That's where I'm like quality of life, Like wouldn't your body also start to shut down when you can't hear see your You feel touched, but you don't know anyone who's touching you. It's kind of like Alzheimer's. You you get it. And that's where I think people start to decay and die is because they don't know love. They don't they don't know the human in front of them, and your body just gives up. So for somebody to live that long being deaf and blind is to me the conspiracy of was that true or false?
Speaker 1: I think she we're saying that she doesn't you guys, she It's actually making me depressed. There's so many shitty people in the world.
Speaker 2: Because the Stevie Wonder go to that one.
Speaker 1: Well, the Stevie Wonder one. It just says Stevie Wonder is not blind. He's not Wait, why do you say that?
Speaker 2: Because Shaquille O'Neal wait.
Speaker 1: I love where this is going.
Speaker 2: Shaquille O'Neal man, you can go and look at it. He Shaquille on the elevator going up to his room, it stops on like the lobby floor. You know, he's probably in the basement, parked his car going up. Stevie Wonder walks into the elevator, pushes the button to his floor and goes, hey shack. And there's another video of a mic falling and he catches it. He's not blind.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something, though, Easton, I again go back to that's just a feeling, right, like I have a feeling and falling. I don't know that I could catch it.
Speaker 2: No, And he caught that motherfucker like it was a football. He's fucking stuff on digs out there. Not blind at all. And here's the thing. What is blind? You know? Are you blind where you can't see anything? Or is it just like a little musky.
Speaker 1: Because it became blind shortly. Don't even talk to me about that because the other day I put in my uh steroid drops and let me tell you, I could not see. I could see, but I and that's why you couldn't learn how to play the piano.
Speaker 2: And that's where I'm like, okay, And if I were in your boat and I walked in and trust me, you know, and if Shaq is in front of you, if you can fucking see or not, who else is seven foot two in that bait?
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying, maybe feel I'm like, whoa a very large person and I know that?
Speaker 2: And how well doer each other? What's the cologne shack? That's what I wish you never know see. And that's the other thing about Helen Keller. Maybe her senses were so enhanced because she couldn't see in the.
Speaker 1: Field happened, So it does, it does happen.
Speaker 2: So that's where your.
Speaker 1: Body when you lose one of your senses, the others go into like height full on. I am the whole like I'm got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because yeah, once you lose the sense your other one.
Speaker 1: But that's the I just don't know why anybody would pretend to be blind or pretend to be deaf and blind for their whole life. You could let anyone know nobody because you always got one rat.
Speaker 2: She can't watch TV.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, all my friends are going to the movies, but like, but I'm gonna pretend. I know they're going to the obviously they're gonna I heard them talking about it. But I'm supposed to be deaf.
Speaker 2: It's just I don't know gonna say, if you're blind and deaf, do you have friends? You can't?
Speaker 1: She was a humanitarian. She Helen Keller did great work, so she was she was out there doing her thing. She's the west known person I know.
Speaker 2: But if I call her to go to dinner, is she picking that phone up? How do I get ahold of her? And even if I see her in the street, what a tackle her? It's me, Oh, that poor woman, let's move on. Oh my god, I can't.
Speaker 1: My face hurts and I just got injected. So it's like even worse. Kate two times eleven said cloud seating is cloud seating where they create weather? Is that right? So many people are talking about that, and you know those streams from like airplanes. Yeah, they say that they're putting like.
Speaker 2: Poisonesticides in the air. It's like, yeah, I think they got a better way to do it if they want to. That's a lot of work. Thirty thousand feet up and they're dumping like eight gallons of chemicals. It's like, they'll fly a lot lower if that's the objective too, Why are we going, Yeah, they'll do it.
Speaker 1: There's a lot of shit that I can get behind, but it's got to make a little sense.
Speaker 2: And that was one because I was like, are they doing that? And then I was like, let me do a little research on this, and I was like, if they wanted to kill us, then just kill us. They're gonna do it thirty thousand feet. Yeah, I think that for like a stream of a mile. It's like, no, if they wanted to, they just be circling with that shit.
Speaker 1: I think so too.
Speaker 2: I don't know, it's.
Speaker 1: Like the temperature and like that's what leaves the stream.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they're like, hey, you may like buckle up, we're gonna hit some turbulence, it's like, isn't that the air that we're maybe hitting to make the you know, I don't know, I'm no pilot what it is.
Speaker 1: Yes, but it makes right if you can tell me something that makes sense. The cloud seating where they're like creating the weather and everyone, like I know a lot of conspiracy theorists, right, and I'm during Texas flooding that was absolutely devastating. When I would hear the things that were being said like this that doesn't happen, It's like, no, this is called mother Nature and it does not give one fuck. Yeah, this is called humans are tough on the planet, and we're like making ozone layers disappear, and it's just there's a lot. There's a lot of people on the planet. There's a lot of things that we're doing where shifts happen. Right, there's more dinosaurs on the planet. There aren't dinosaurs anymore. Things happen on the planet, right, Dinosaur what.
Speaker 2: They're still dinosaurs in my opinion.
Speaker 1: The fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: Crocodiles and those do.
Speaker 1: Not dinosaur one conspiracy away from moving into my basement and never leaving, and like, don't have a basement, you don't, Then we're there. You're one conspiracy.
Speaker 2: You look at a crocodile and an alligator, you go, by the way, that's a dinas.
Speaker 1: They got there. The only crocodiles, or maybe it's an alligator, maybe both. They are the only specie that has never evolved, not at once. There's a game.
Speaker 2: They're like, you know what, we don't need to We're really happy in what we have.
Speaker 1: They're the exact same. And the fact that the final or one of the final episodes of The Righteous Gemstones they push the bad guy into crocus to where he gets eaten by his own croc kragate just they ring the dinner bell for the croc.
Speaker 2: And he just it comes just to come in with that digital ruin for me.
Speaker 1: Well, this is what you do to me with every TV show.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: I wanted to watch Smoke and you want to know what you did? You told me every detail about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, I haven't even seen it, so how could I give you details? I give you the details audio and land and on the phone.
Speaker 1: I was like, oh that sounds like watch They like put this in a freedom bag. I'm like, okay, literally the trailer.
Speaker 2: Yes, that we watched. We literally watched the trailer that you watched. And this is the other thing that I can't tell you enough of. It is a documentary based on a real story, So of course I know what really is kind of happening. I know because it happened. The guy's in jail, Okay, Jesus Christ, amen not.
Speaker 1: Take the lord's another person. Oh you're aliens. You're finally gonna get your alien talk see chirita seventy nine. Yes, aliens fully exist. I saw a video the other day, Uh this one women in Compton posted her she was on the news too, posted her ring camera two fucking aliens literally walk past.
Speaker 2: They're like four feet tall, four feet to five feet crazy, and it looked just like the one sure that everybody's showing yes. And that's the crazy thing is like Area fifty one can only say silent because you're gonna have too many whistleblowers like we've seen. But it's crazy to me that like from nineteen seventy nine and eighties and even into the nineties, these people were like, we're nervous of Area fifty one, Like we can't fit into their aircrafts because they're five feet tall. Oh no, they're very thin, okay with giant heads. Yeah, and yeah, in my opinion, and here I taken it back to a Disney film. Okay, take it back Milo and Stitch. Oh the main it's like in the first ten minutes and it's when they're on this ship with Stitch before he launches himself and they're going to hit er. Yeah, and it was because they were like, yeah, we built this for Mosquito rehabilitation or whatever. Do you remember that they built.
Speaker 1: The planet, Yeah, rehabilitation of Mosquito Mosquitos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you remember that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh my gosh, okay, and then to hear we're just capsules the body is a capsule that has been told multiple times out of Area fifty one. What Yeah, yeah, I mean I believe aliens are real.
Speaker 1: Just to I believe aliens are real?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, there. I've done a lot of research where things make sense to me where I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I believe that we're we are capsules. And the reasoning behind that is we feel too much, our emotional intelligence is too high level to just be a capsule to come in and find love and pro create and have this bond with our babies like that just doesn't feel like a capsule to me, that seems.
Speaker 2: But and see there's the thing. It's like, I agree. They found one of the aliens was over one hundred and fifty years old.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm still let me tell you. Before they made the movie Independence Day, they sat down with someone people, yes, from Area fifty one, and it was high level I bet like they had to make sure no one knew that he was meeting with the director and the writer and whatever else. No, And he spilled everything.
Speaker 2: And they lifted the ships that we you know, the alien ships. We've turned them on and we haven't flown them, but we've lifted them off the ground and set them back down, and we can't even figure it, like how it's doing it because there's no like gravit the force on them. That's why they can fly so fast, that's why they can do all these things. And then they said that it sounds The best way I can put it now is like brand new electric cars. When you put them in reverse, you hear the Yeah. If you haven't heard it, people will maybe know. But like an electric car, when you put it in driver park, you hear a loud humming. And that's what they said. It sounded like like there's no motors, it just goes.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 2: So it's very but I believe a lot of what is coming out of Area fifty one. It makes sense, and they're just from what I hear that you know, there's nothing to look get into it any way you want. But like we're capsules and energy for another planet, and like you said, that's where you lose.
Speaker 1: Aliens are real, but I don't think that we are in connection with being an energy source. We're too emotionally intelligent, Okay.
Speaker 2: Too much. It's just not I don't believe I see it, and I get that, but you can go in depth of like how many how many times has this happened? And do we get to evolved where we start to see it where you know, they just shut down the energy source and this planet no longer is something they create. You know, I have no idea. And the way it's crazily put for people who play video games, it's like you play Grand Theft Auto, you play all of these games, and it's like you're this player and you go into a store and you have these non they're called NPCs, non playable characters, and people are saying they're in the real world now because they're videoing, and like these people are just doing weird stuff, like a guy's wearing a helmet and he gets into a car, and it's like that's a non playable character.
Speaker 1: Like who's doing No, that's called a person just living their life.
Speaker 2: And that's how I think. But it's like I I do dive deep into it, and it's like it does make a lot of sense of where we're at and if you really wanted to. There's that bushman and another dude that came out of Area fifty one, and what they're both saying twenty years apart is adding up still, Oh well, I do love that.
Speaker 1: Can we just talk really quickly and then we'll move on. Nothing hotter than Will Smith beating the shit out of that alien in the desert in a tank top baggy like Cargo.
Speaker 2: I thought we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Chris Rock slap No with his sunglasses on, just saying my.
Speaker 2: Favorite I have to interrupt you because now that is that's one of my favorite scenes. When he crashes and he's like dragging it back.
Speaker 1: What they just beats the fun out of him. It's so good. He's so hot. Anna Colette three e's, by the way, says that Chuck E Cheese reuses.
Speaker 2: What what's the girl's name?
Speaker 1: Anna Colette, but she has three e's at the end, that Chuck E Cheese reuses pizza slices if you don't finish it and leave it on the table.
Speaker 2: I'm god, so stay away from Chucky Cheese.
Speaker 1: I really love Chuck E Cheese, especially after Real House I was in Beverly Hills gave it a revival.
Speaker 2: Well, what's so sad? Is their pizza so good? I love just a cheese pizza. I'm getting a boogerlea cheese from a kid that didn't need it all. You know what, whatver does it kill you? Makes you stronger.
Speaker 1: I will say this, with what's happening in the world, you would be lucky to have a fucking pizza, even if it's been re eaten or it's already been eaten and you're reating it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like it went from Yep. Here's the thing about should be saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, honestly fucking grateful. That's what I say.
Speaker 2: Can I be gross and I've done this sober too?
Speaker 1: Oh God, you pull things out of the trash.
Speaker 2: No, I don't do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was gonna call you George Costanza. No.
Speaker 2: But sometimes when I'm on vacation, if I see like a role that hasn't been eaten on the id'll gram it. Wait what yeah? Why not? Wait a role that hasn't been eating had some like, you know, they had some room service and then they put it out. If I'm walking back to my room and I've seen like a full roll or something, I'm like, are you fucking serious?
Speaker 1: You are disgusting, fucking judging you. I don't know how I could say in the same sentence that that's disgusting, but not eating.
Speaker 2: A boogered pizza.
Speaker 1: Wow, all right, all right it again?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, I don't do it again.
Speaker 1: You're never getting a girlfriend. You're never getting a girl friend. It's all right, you're horrendous. It's Jersey. We did not land on the moon. And this person, what do you think of that? Well, this person's second in that. Cheryl Maddox also says walking on the moon. How did they film that back then and stream it on TV?
Speaker 2: Not only that, how was what's his name the first man on the when there was a camera already out there?
Speaker 1: They brought the camera with them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so who went out and set it up or filmed him? Because he was the first man on the moon.
Speaker 1: Now, I think we landed on the moon. But there are days that I say we didn't.
Speaker 2: I I don't at all. And I'm going to tell you right now. Go and look up the pictures of the rocket that landed on the moon, and that's enough for you to go, we didn't land on the moon, all right? What the tinfoil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very true.
Speaker 2: Well, also they did like the Mars thing, yeah, said like we have a thing on Mars. No that it's just like over in Utah and Moab, like crawling over things and they're like, we're going it's like, no, that's just utah, Oh, you're like, I've.
Speaker 1: Been there, right one tired ass Mama underscored ninety six. Tupac is still alive. I don't agree, but that's a lot of people have said that, a lot of people have said that.
Speaker 2: I know, and I see a lot of people like they'll have like a video of him and it's like in another country and it's like it could be. But like, also, how easy of a doppelganger is that? Let me throw on a bandana bald? Really that easy?
Speaker 1: Tupac had a very specific look, and he's very hot, very hot.
Speaker 2: Well that's the other thing, Like go up to him and talk to him, because you'll know if it's Tupac right there.
Speaker 1: I think they're thinking because he's a lyrical genius and way ahead of his time. So I think people are like that, wow, that then, and you're right exactly, So like there's only one other.
Speaker 2: Have you seen those conspiracy theories time travel?
Speaker 1: It's called an old soul.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like those kids that are like, ugh, I miss hanging out with my friend Georgia and it's like a picture from like nineteen nineteen.
Speaker 2: Have you seen the picture of jay Z. No, They're like, there's a picture of jay Z like old, it looks identical. Oh to Z. There's a lot of those though, but that's the thing. There's one that also looks like it was the Joker He yes, he fledger. Yes, there was somebody who looked identical to that. And they were like, and people are just saying like, there's so many people that can look different, you know, out of hundreds of thousands of.
Speaker 1: YEA, at some point I'm going to run into someone where I'm like, damn, we have the same face.
Speaker 2: That's I do that now?
Speaker 1: Crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I run into somebody and I'm like, we look very similar. He just cut my hair.
Speaker 1: Cassie Underscore. Lorraine, my husband firmly believes that Titanic didn't sink that it was the Olympic. It annoys me.
Speaker 2: I believe that's the that Here's the thing about that conspiracy theory is tell me, well, once you start reading into who was on the ship, yeah, the money involved it, like they were trying to get rid of people on that boat.
Speaker 1: They're like just crush it into an I and it looks like just so simple.
Speaker 2: And there's a couple like I think the roths Child. They were supposed to be on it and he didn't go. Oh, so there's some there are conspiracy theories. I would have to go in depth of like who was on, what they owned, what it was in that time, of did they want it gone? Was this a problem for the government? You know, there was a lot of things like that, But there were like four or five high end people that.
Speaker 1: Your conspiracy theory is more.
Speaker 2: That like they wanted people they don't want it.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't It wasn't not the Titanic. It was the Titanic.
Speaker 2: It was in my opinion, yes it was the Titanic, but that ship was sank on purpose.
Speaker 1: Okay, got it? Taylor underscore Ndore Underscore called well underscore. The real Biden died in twenty eighteen. Okay, let me tell you. We're not going to deep dive because we're almost out of time. But let me just tell you this very quickly. The reason people are saying this is because there was a photo of Biden after twenty eighteen where his face looks different and they zoom in on his ear. Now, let me tell you something you guys. Yes, it's called a face that wasn't properly done. He developed pixie ear.
Speaker 2: Okay, but what about the neck role because that was also weird in his shirt. You see like the neck doing weird stuff over the shirt, not even just the ear, the neck. That's where other people were seeing. Oh oh, all right, so it's like, was he wearing like just a neck thing that went down like that's the other that's a good conspiracy. I think he's alive.
Speaker 1: That's not when I've really I just don't think that they would be like he's alive. All right, now we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Do you guys want to know something weird. No, it isn't. Okay, look how Joe Biden walks and go look up the new robots and how they walk. They're fucking identical.
Speaker 1: It's called just an old person, dude, GGI walks the same way. It's called like you may need your hips replace God.
Speaker 2: That is so true, though, I know so because no Gg walks like a robot.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have one that I'm gonna end it on. But this person said her name's Amy Shepherd. To be fair, a few I believed came out to be true. Laughing face, but hands down, we the people are pawns. I'm not going to confirm or deny that I believe that, Okay, but I like it. Are you ready for the last one? Oh?
Speaker 2: I thought that was the ender rib No, because this one.
Speaker 1: I cackle that Zoe underscore kf R. It's a conspiracy theory in my book, Tom and Rachel's affair started before James. I don't know, but I like that.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, do we chat about that for a sec?
Speaker 1: Marin guess what what's done is done? What's done is indeed done. You guys, thanks for listening to another episode of the Give Them La La Bonus podcast Easton. Thank you for the topic I had.
Speaker 2: I thought it was fun. Tell me if you guys enjoyed.
Speaker 1: Feed his obsessions. You guys have the best week take on the world. I'm gonna catch you guys on Wednesday for regular episode and again next week. Bye bye