Speaker 1: Oh, now, this is how you should travel down a river.
Speaker 2: This boat is much better than that raft we built.
Speaker 3: Isn't it. I almost feel peaceful.
Speaker 4: It sure was nice of good old Captain Cutter to give us his boat.
Speaker 5: It wasn't like I told him he had to give it to us. Besides, he's done being a pirate. He doesn't need this boat anymore.
Speaker 6: By the way, Aiden, did you get a new skill from Captain Cutter? You did beat him after all?
Speaker 5: No, he really didn't have anything useful well, besides this boat.
Speaker 7: I mean, you gotta admit it was kind of funny aiding dude.
Speaker 2: He was like, all your army maties, please.
Speaker 7: Don't let the boy use that horrible damar skill on me orses again?
Speaker 2: Away with ye?
Speaker 7: Ye can even have me precious, Just take it and go and leave poor cap cut her alonge.
Speaker 8: It's not that I'm not grateful for the boat. I mean, it is much better than the raft. But is anyone else curious why the captain said we would need the boat if we were going down Snake River.
Speaker 6: I can't believe I'm saying this, but Caine's right. I was wondering about that too.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm always right.
Speaker 4: Oh, Yeah, what about that time you let us into a nest of porky spines.
Speaker 7: Jaw and the time you got us lost in the Whispering woodsbro.
Speaker 1: And let's not even talk about the whole cow toworm business.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm usually right?
Speaker 5: Does anyone else feel like we're picking up speed?
Speaker 6: Are you usually right? You've got to be kidding me, Kane, You're usually wrong. Matter of fact, this is the only time I can remember you being right for a long long time.
Speaker 2: I resent that I'm allowed to have an opinion, and just because the rest of you usually disagree.
Speaker 4: With me, but we disagree with you because you're wrong. When you almost got us eaten by those giant snapping turtles, it was because you argued with us that they were vegetarians, and you didn't admit that you were wrong until one of them almost fit your face off.
Speaker 2: I still think he was just trying to play dude. You can't be serious.
Speaker 7: Those things were gonna have us for turtle tea.
Speaker 1: I remember that we was all trying to run away and Kane was over there trying to pat him.
Speaker 5: Guys, what what I think We're about to find out?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 5: Captain Cutter said we would need this boat.
Speaker 3: No, not that work. But what if I thought, No, that's a dead end too, A plastic.
Speaker 9: Master glitch?
Speaker 3: What's wrong? I need more time, Glimmer. My ultimate skill is still not ready to use. I need more power, which means I need more time.
Speaker 9: But sir, how can we create more time when you looked into the future.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I know. We have weeks left at most until Caltor reaches level ninety nine and destroys the world, and we have no way of knowing where the monster is. But one thing we do know is that my former friends are on their way here to try and stop me.
Speaker 9: So what they can't get into the castle without the skilled timelock, and there's no way any of them have.
Speaker 3: It, Glimmer. I've told you before stop underestimating the heroes. Just because they don't have abilities like ours doesn't mean they can't find another way here.
Speaker 9: Yes, sir, I understand. I suppose I could go put more protections around the castle.
Speaker 3: No, you will go make sure the heroes do not make it here.
Speaker 9: But I that didn't work last time.
Speaker 3: Which is why you're going to take this bag of gold into the dark forest and find the trappers the trappers.
Speaker 9: Are you sure?
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm sure. Take the gold. Find the trappers and tell them a band of adventurers will soon be passing through their forest.
Speaker 9: But surely they won't be interested in the heroes. They don't have much money, I'm sure. Besides, don't the trappers care more about trapping rare creatures and selling them exactly?
Speaker 3: Which is why when you give them this gold, you'll also let it slip that the heroes have someone special with them, a fairy named Pork.
Speaker 2: This is most focus, Bros.
Speaker 7: You gotta get past these rapid proto.
Speaker 2: Man, what do you think we're trying to do?
Speaker 6: Mark?
Speaker 7: If I'm right, we shouldn't have too.
Speaker 2: Much father to go into.
Speaker 4: The rapids end, that is, if we take the correct path.
Speaker 2: Correct path, what do you mean?
Speaker 6: I mean the river splits in two somewhere up ahead, just before the dark force. I remember a map that showed a fork in the river.
Speaker 1: Oh great, Liz, tell me you remember which path we gotta take.
Speaker 7: I'm thinking.
Speaker 6: I'm almost positive we need to go to the left. Uh.
Speaker 7: Is there any way you could be completely positive?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 4: I don't think we have time for Blizz to be positive.
Speaker 2: Look, I see the fork up there.
Speaker 5: Well, then we've gotta make a choice and stick with it.
Speaker 10: Blizz, you said we think we need.
Speaker 2: To go left, right, right?
Speaker 7: Wait right, like we're going to the left or right like we're actually going right.
Speaker 4: Dudes, Marco, you're confusing everyone.
Speaker 2: Clearly she meant right like we're going right. Duh, No, I meant right like my nature go left right?
Speaker 3: Well, you'll pay for quit fagged right.
Speaker 2: This is it? Which way left? Everyone? Paddle left as hard as you can. What the left? The boat? Where do you go?
Speaker 3: Can you see him.
Speaker 6: There there, Hoover by those rocks.
Speaker 2: He's getting swept away. Oh no, can Pork even swim?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: He can't. But I can get him. Game, dude, you got this o pork. You can can't get to him in time? You will.
Speaker 10: Look, he's almost got him already there he dropped it.
Speaker 5: Come on, We've got a paddle as hard as.
Speaker 2: We can to get over to.
Speaker 10: That side so we can grab him.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, let the ladder down. Kane should be able to grab it. I got him. Stand back, Kane, what are you doing? In adventure stories, this is what heroes do when they rescue someone from the water. They push up and down on their chest to help them breath.
Speaker 1: Well it ain't working, Kane. You're gonna kill me faster than the river if you keep begging on my chest like this. Stopbody, stop him.
Speaker 2: He's okay, Kane.
Speaker 4: Stop pressing on him like that.
Speaker 2: Oh good.
Speaker 8: I was afraid I was going to have to breathe air into him too, And as much as he smells like sausage and cheese, I was a little afraid to find out what his.
Speaker 2: Breath smells like. You know what, on second thought, just toss me back in the river. Oh wow, I don't think we should do that. Of course not kid. I wasn't being serious.
Speaker 5: No, but I mean we shouldn't do that because we're here, look the dark forest.
Speaker 7: So uh, I think I'll volunteer to stay here and watch the boat.