Speaker 1: Thought right now, we don't know yet. Fortunately it was a higher one.
Speaker 2: The low ones were the ones you missed the year force, but we don't know if it was strained or pulled yet, so but it was higher.
Speaker 3: Kind of considering the opponent, Where do you rank this? As far as uh Perty's performances.
Speaker 1: I mean, he was really good.
Speaker 2: Uh everybody was pretty good, but I thought he missed one throw throughout the day from what it seemed like, just a little behind BA in the first quarter on one and everything else seemed pretty fall less. He did a great job versus real good pass rush and tight coverages.
Speaker 1: Guys game some time and also the guys made a lot of plays too.
Speaker 3: Trick played. Uh kit had a lot of moving parts to it. How many times will you practice that in a week before?
Speaker 2: Uh, we just walked through it once. It's been it's been in for a while. We ran in the NC Championship last year. Didn't look as good that Christian was that quarterback that was second half. Detroit ran it earlier in the day. They scored to La Port on it. So something we've had in for a little bit. We just walked through it throughout the weeks. I mean every week and keep it up for when we need.
Speaker 1: To call it. Yeah, I saw it before the game. It was based off all we were going against today.
Speaker 2: We planned on calling it, but it definitely seen it work for someone else gives you more confidence.
Speaker 3: How did it, How did you install it or when did you install it?
Speaker 2: We installed it a couple of years ago at something we saw. I think Anthony suggested it to us last year. We carried it for a while and never used it to the NFC Championship and it's up every week and just brought it out today.
Speaker 1: Flea flicker. Yep, it's a tough one toss eighteen flea flicker.
Speaker 3: This week was going on. Did you get the sense your team was locked in at this kind of performance was possible?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I did.
Speaker 2: I was real excited about us this week, and I knew it was our biggest game as far as so far this year, as far as nationally.
Speaker 1: And just media wise and the hype, and sometimes you get worried your team might get two up for.
Speaker 2: Stuff, and but just watching them all Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, they were so locked in all week. They didn't make too big of a deal of this game. They seemed so ready to go, and kind of from a coaching perspective, just we didn't feel like we had to do much all week, but just coach them, show the.
Speaker 1: Film, put in a game plan, and our guys were ready.
Speaker 3: Game that you haven't seen in the games.
Speaker 2: I mean, I thought that was our best complete game with all three phases. I thought our defense was amazing today going against some real good players and a good offense there, and I knew that was going to be a challenge, and those guys were unbelievable that it was their best game.
Speaker 1: Yet did you check.
Speaker 4: In with knowing how big this game wasn't knowing your players were feeling it. Did you ever have to check in with them?
Speaker 1: No, bro I mean that's what it was so nice last year.
Speaker 2: I mean just going through all those experiences and going in the playoff games last year and some games that we needed to get into the playoffs and get home some home field games. So Brock's played in some big games and he never seemed different ever in any of those and it's continued this year.
Speaker 1: What's that neutralized persons? I mean, he's tough to do.
Speaker 2: You got to stay balanced, you got to mix things up. I mean, I thought we had some some big plays where you didn't have to hold on to it too long. You know, we had one where we did hold onto it. Uh. We took one big play down the field and we ended up getting a sack on them when they brought a safety pressure.
Speaker 1: But I think as good as we could to keep them off balance.
Speaker 4: A feel for win. Bron is kind of running hot when you when he's had that series. Later when he had the past, you're just a linebacker to play that was called back and then he kept home. Did you sense that that he was he was looking pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I felt that way with him all day, so that there wasn't a time that I didn't feel he was like that. He just got to be careful when you feel that away from beginning to end that you don't just start calling too many passes. That's usually the challenge of a play caller because you do too many and eventually you're gonna give them a chance to make a big play.
Speaker 1: But we felt if we can mix it enough that he.
Speaker 2: Was pretty on and we can handle their protections just by him getting rid of it. And he was He was fun to coach today.
Speaker 3: He felt like when he went back and watching the tape of the playoff game last year, he was rushed a little bit. He was hurrying himself up too much. Did you see that? And how much better was he in that regards tonight just kind of calmed down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that, I mean, we we did it a lot throughout the off season, but last year that was probably his worst game, not not to be confused with bad, but just comparing it to all the others versus Dallas last year, and.
Speaker 1: You know, they they stopped us in a number of big plays. They kept us out of the end zone.
Speaker 2: I think till the first play of the fourth quarter we were down there in the red zone. We had a couple of chances and just missed. And just watching him today, I'll see the film later tonight, but then since that at all, he was extremely poised when we got down there.
Speaker 1: He hit all the stuff right away. And then to turn over most importantly.
Speaker 3: Defensively, you guys have been been pretty good obviously four games, but there seemed to be a sense from some of the guys that and we can be.
Speaker 4: Better than this.
Speaker 3: We can get more turn takeaways, we can get more sacks. And did you get a sense of that during the week two, and do you think that they were kind of fired up that the defense on either side was getting a lot of run.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely, I think.
Speaker 2: I mean, our defense has been unbelievable here for a while, and they've been unbelievable so far this year. But our guys definitely haven't been satisfied. They feel like we can get a lot better. I feel like we're gonna get better throughout the year or two. But today was pretty darn good. Felt the offense felt similar. We had a real good week last week, but we felt our whole team hadn't played a complete game yet and it looked like that today.
Speaker 4: Include the fleet flicker in this game? Is it just the caliber of the game, the way that the Cowboys played defense.
Speaker 2: Just percentage of things you're gonna get stuff like that.
Speaker 3: What's the significance of this? I everybody thinks the egos You and the Cowboys took to three S teams in the NFC. You win by forty two points, the most one sided game in the history of this rivalry between these two teams. You dominated both sides of the ball, won the turnover battle. What's the significance do you think of what you did.
Speaker 2: I mean, it sounds awesome when you say all that stuff, but absolutely nothing. If we would have lost this game, we would have been four and one and our five and oh, it's it's.
Speaker 1: It's exciting and all this is fun. But been in the NFL way too long, been.
Speaker 2: Five and oh and having made the playoffs before, all that stuff really doesn't matter. I mean, the way people talked about it during the week, we didn't see it that way. I told our team last night, whether we win or lose this game, I expect it to make us better. If we go out there and play like we're capable of we should feel that and be able to carry it on the next week can get better. And if we go out there and we get beat, as long as we do it the right way, I think it will make us better going forward after that. You want to be in games like this just leading up to it. You want to be battle tested in every facet of stuff that can happen later in the season.
Speaker 1: And I'm glad we did it the other way.
Speaker 2: Being five and zero feels good, but there's it means nothing until you get.
Speaker 1: To the end.
Speaker 3: The offensive line and how tremendous this.
Speaker 1: Year the Sorry, what did you say that first?
Speaker 3: I just thought the off the line this whole season has.
Speaker 1: Been just like, yeah, they've been they've been real good.
Speaker 2: It's you know, they they got a lot of they got a lot of experience last year, you know, you know, Jake his first time really starting Banks coming in Burford got eased in just splating with Bronsco last year. And but they have all three of those guys got to play a ton and I thought they got a lot of They played real well last year and they worked real hard this offseason, and usually when both of those things.
Speaker 1: Happen, you only get better.
Speaker 2: And Colton's come in and done a hell of a job too with those guys.
Speaker 1: And left tackle's not that bad either.
Speaker 3: Touchdown run And what's his potential, Kyle?
Speaker 4: I mean?
Speaker 3: Is he is he starting caliber back?
Speaker 2: Every time he gets out there and gets an opportunity, looks like it And to me, that's all that you can go off in this league. How does the film look? And who knows how good he can be because every time he gets an opportunity, does exactly what he needs to do and move the chains every time it's blocked. He gets more than what it's blocked for and it was it was funny taking Christian out there at the end, not even not that close to it. I think it was like thirteen minutes. He's like, I feel like that we're going to break one though, let me just break one and we told him no, and JP went in for one play and broke one.
Speaker 1: So it was really cool to have him. Though, as many.
Speaker 3: Big games as you guys have played over the years, is resharpening a team's competitive spirits something you have to kind of focus on every year.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, you always got to work on that stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean, your your team doesn't You don't know who your team is until they get to that year. We got a lot of guys who were here last year, a lot of guys who have been here for a number of years. But it's how's this team going to be? And I really liked us throughout the offseason, liked to us in training camp, And what I like the most about us is that regards what happens out here, I can tell dealing with our group, we're not satisfied in anything thing. We've kind of thought we could play a lot better football, and we've been challenging each other that way, you don't have to do it just as a coach. Our guys do it themselves anyways, And it was really cool that I thought we got that result today, all right, thanks guys,