Speaker 1: Watch up and welcome back to another episode of No Sealers Podcast with your hosts Now fuck that with your loaw glasses Malone, because now you're not blocking the sign.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, see the whole thing that's sick.
Speaker 1: He's just some man that's not anywhere near It's just eighty.
Speaker 3: HD man plagued by ADHD.
Speaker 1: That's so again. Now, what was the definition of trolling? I erased it.
Speaker 3: It was deliberately making inflammatory comments and an effort to antagonize an audience on the Internet.
Speaker 1: Yes see, so when people think I'm trolling, I don't. I don't troll, like I'm not deliberately making inflammatory like I have no goal to mislead.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 1: I will say that there is a borderline of what I'm doing intellectually, like there is things that I push on because there's a general consensus. But then once I start realizing that maybe the general consensus is ignorant, I mean, then I'll say something and that could cause like a that can cause an outrage because again it's like if imagine if you have a bunch of one hundred white men trying to lynch some black men that didn't do anything, but they assumed he did it, and you're like, hey, man, he didn't do it. You screaming? People would get mad. I mean they might hang you next.
Speaker 4: Is there any truth to what you're saying when you when they say you're trolling.
Speaker 1: All the time, I won't. I'm not getting on the internet, just trying to cause a conversation out of like for gaziness. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: The definition of trolling isn't falsehood. It's inflammating, inflammation or whatever the inflammatorilers.
Speaker 1: I like, how you did that? Oh? No, definition inflammatory? I really don't really get inflammation. Oh arousing or intended to arouse angry or violent feelings. Okay, okay, now you're in Troe. Okay, Okay, that's what I'm saying. What I'm saying, no, no, because I don't know if that's fair. Like if I tell the story of Tupac and then culturally I express it in a way that makes sense to the culture, Like right, Tupac must die?
Speaker 3: Was that that's true?
Speaker 1: But how is that trolling if it's a true story.
Speaker 3: Because it's inflammatory with an intent to arouse an outsized response from the recipient of the content.
Speaker 1: My goal is not for people to be angry or have violent feelings. My goal is to educate somebody. Like again, when I finally figured out what hip hop was, just listen, When I finally figured out what hip hop was, I realized it was street urban culture. It was all about giving perspective, giving a voice to the voiceless.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And then where I'm an expert in, right, is street urban culture based out of the West Coast, Right, crips and bloods. That's my expertise. That's why I'm absolutely brilliant, you know what I mean, and insightful and knowledgeable. Right. So my goal, right, my job as a hip hop artist is to give you insight into how the mind of West Coast street urban culture thinks. Right, when you look up the word culture, this is how I came to a pete I swear on Olivia or my mother. I looked at that the aspects of culture. One aspect was morality. So I realized, as long as there was a general consensus in mainstream America versus how we see things morally, one of the biggest things the way we see things morally. If ten people jump on one person that's within this culture, it's usually normal and understanding culturally, if y'all get shot, if somebody comes back shooting, that's expected. That's the expected response. Get that right, especially at that level, not a head up fight right where you fight somebody and somebody get the better you. People will look at you like a buster like men shouting because he couldn't handle that face, and it.
Speaker 5: Took the fairness out of it.
Speaker 1: You made it unfair. So Pete again, like I realized I needed to express something like my goal as a storyteller that's in innate talent as well, is to tell a story about a crypt and give a crypt's perspective that everybody would have in like they would have to know or care about why this crypt mattered. I get that. Yeah, So it wasn't intentionally just to make people angry, like right, yeah, but did I know people could be discomfort Yes, I mean yes, I mean.
Speaker 3: You kind of getting there because because the other alternative title to Tupac Must Die, the real reason Tupac was shot, Oh boy, Tupaca must Die is now the other side of the line.
Speaker 5: But it gave me an interesting idea.
Speaker 3: Because of your expertise in the field, we have to you've heard the obviously of a pH D. Right, you need to rebrand yourself and come out with the glasses as a professor would wear and dub yourself a PHC.
Speaker 6: Yes like that.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that. No siilings glasses g L the LC however you want to say it. Back in season five, I got my brother Peter Boss in the house. I got my big brother King of Things in the house, and I got my homeboy like hip hop historian and true honorable member of Queen's you feel me from from ADHD one of the greatest communities, you know what I mean in hip hop on the internet. My brother track Queen's Sad.
Speaker 3: Queen's the land of trolls.
Speaker 2: Do that we ain't about to do that.
Speaker 1: Is a troll.
Speaker 7: We ain't about to do that. We ain't about to do that. But yeah, Queen's get the money. You know, all the time this.
Speaker 1: Week has been in the Western because obviously, right, like I I'll always applaud what God is doing, what Kendrick is doing, like I'm just gonna scream it loud. I'm really impressed, mind you. DoD has been doing a lot of great things since I've known him, and even when he got his record deal, right Good Kid Mass City was outstanding. To Pimper Butterfly was outstanding. The having the Black Panther soundtrack was outstanding. The Damn album was outstanding, right mister Morale and the Big Steppers. People loved it. He's won a Politzer Prize. He's had the number one record in the country. Humble, you know, we had another number one record in the country. Like, he's achieved great things, you know, tours, you know, college arenas. I mean, he's done and this is the same. You know, little dude, I knew, you know what I mean, He's toppling the world. And I've never really went overboard because everything that Kendrick had done up to that point, up to this point I saw before. I saw what it looks like with Good Kid Mass City. I saw that up close. In personal, I saw a classic album on the West Coast being made, come out the first week, sell gold, and launch a superstar into the atmosphere in the game. I've saw really good albums. I went to the Blueprint. I bought the Blueprint the first day it came out, when the Twin Towers went down. After the Twin Towers went down, I've saw artists come from nothing and sell out arenas. I've saw everything that Kendrick had did all the way up to twenty twenty three. I saw that over and over, and it is somebody close to me. So there is a level of like, I like, I was appreciative of, like what was happening Like then that's dope. I'm proud of ro like he is. You know, I would never compare him still at that point to a Snoop Dogg, or to an ice cube, or to Tupac, or to a even a E forty or short because they did things that had never been done before. Kendrick's path that he's following dots path has been laid out, and it is impressive. I mean all of us couldn't follow that path, but he was able to. But it is a path that has been laid out by many great artists even before him. But man, when I tell you, from twenty twenty four to the current present to the present right now, I ain't never seen no shit like this. I have never So when Kendrick would shouting me out on the hearts and interviews and it was love, that's my guy, of course, you know what I'm saying, Like, Yeah, that's love bro like you know what I mean, I'm proud and I'm gonna say it on Twitter. Man, not my boy killing him. He's rocking them, you know what I mean. He got them all fucked up. He's doing his thing. But you know, these are all achievable things. I saw it. But man, the shit he started doing the twenty twenty four, you know, on the dawn of this battle, all the way through the battle to right now uncharted territories. This is the first time I saw a Dish record go number one in the country like that, not even the song we're talking about like that with number one in the country. I never saw that before. So I'm screaming it. And it's a great song. Shout out to Metro, Shout out the Future for even allowing him to air out his grievances and respond on that record. And they did a great job because it's a West Coast artist and it's a sample that's really popped on the West Coast. Using Rodneyo and Joe Cooley, it was like the perfect marriage. They nailed it.
Speaker 2: But the song with.
Speaker 1: Number one, and it was amazing, And I heard this energy that I hadn't heard from dot on a record before. I've heard it on Control where he's a rapper, he's outrapping you, but I never heard this like this was kind of the person that I know, like diabolical, not even diabolical, but like not taking no nonsense. See like a lot in earlier in Dodd's career, it comes across conscious Even though I'm listening, I'm like, it sounded like dot But I think people was able. He was able to disguise it so people could just enjoy it and they didn't see like they was getting this little dude from Compton that was outside, you know, fucking up, but man or it to go number one like that, then this battle happens. Now, mind you, Drake is not hip hop like I think at this point most people know that I'm not crazy because I got cussed out for saying this too. But I think you could tell after the response to this battle, he's not responding to it in a true hip hop sense. You could see he's very much outside of the culture at this point because it's all about complaining about you know, hey, you guys didn't take down this record even though you guys are competing and saying negative things about each other that is really lame, so you know it. But at that time people felt like he was still within the coaching right. So the battle happens, right, the battle happens, amazing battle, amazing right, But they are now heights being reached.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: It's captivating the world. We're all all lies on them.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's not like when the album comes out and we just jockey, you know, we just like your album and different albums coming out. There no nothing else even matters, you guys. Competing for rap supremacy is what's happening in front of the whole world. And to watch. I saw battles. I saw jay Z Nis, I saw easy in Death Row ruf Is and Death Row Hill. As a little kid, I saw shan And and Chris, I saw and mo D. I saw all kind of quick and MCA. I saw all kind of huge battles as high as jay Z and Nis to as low as the Relatives versus mac Tin rest in peace to a big why like I saw. I saw the locks versus State property. Ye comment, that really wasn't even no better, But you're right. Like I saw these battles, I saw cub version Cypress Hill, for yes, I saw that it had nothing on this ship. This is by far the biggest thing that ever happened with two people that make rap music. It was obvious whole world, you know. I mean, because he's not a hip hop artist. He carries a lot of he carries a lot of sway with people outside of this, people who may have not paid attention to all of these other things. They have to care about this because this man is making crossover or what would be considered a crossover smash for hip hop artists, but for him, this is standard. This is the same kid that came from Nickelodeon, that bro the Nickelodeon audience with him. So he's this huge act. He's not like like I say, he's like Madonna. He's a huge act.
Speaker 3: But are you suggesting that there's a portion of Drake's audience that was not equally as invested in this rap beef as they were in the Jez Gucci rap beef.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's fair to say, pretty much, pretty much, right, exactly right, So this is the biggest thing now, So now my guy is on the world stage. And not to mention, I know, Drake, this is this guy, this kid that walked into cash Money records like I saw him. I watched him, I watched I knew how great he was as a rapper then and as a as a talent, he was a phenomenal talent. So now you you launched this, you kick off the battle with the first dish record to go number one. That's how you break. That's major and we don't see it that maybe we're in the middle of it. But mind you even of a battle of this caliber, like there were certain things that happened in jay Z and Nas that I didn't know, like the Nas, like the Nas free style, or like jay Z dissing Nas or excuse me, havoc at, I mean Prodigy at the Summer Jam, like you heard about it, but there was no internet to be aware. So you've read or you heard somebody talk about it. Oh no, no, my boy, this right here front center. So it kicks off with the first dish record in history to go number one. My guy is rocking. Now they go back and forth, they're competing. I am celebrating and I'm backing my guy. This is my guy. I'm backing him all the way. You know, I'm topping it. If you if you with Aubrey I'm on you. We clowning fun time, yo. I'm not We're not fighting the streets, but hey, I'm riding shit. If I can cheer for Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryn, Shaquille, O'Neil, Kareem abdu Jabbar or Anthony Devil or any other Laker, how the hell, I'm not gonna cheer for my guy ship. If he had a jersey that came out, I'd have bought that motherfucker.
Speaker 5: You didn't say Lebron.
Speaker 1: Sure, So I'm screaming loud. I'm laughing at the jokes. I'm enjoying the moment. This is a great battle. I mean, we probably got almost ten records off this battle, right about seven or eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much at.
Speaker 1: A high level. We didn't get seven to eight with eight and Quick. We didn't get seven to eight with Roofless and death Row. We didn't get seven eight with Biggie in Pock. We didn't get seven to eight with jay Z and Noles. We get seven to eight with Mo D N L.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: This is highest the high level stuff in volume, in real time.
Speaker 4: In thirty less than thirty days, nine records records days.
Speaker 1: So yes, I him loud because I'm rooting my my guy on I'm texting him. I'm talking shit on Twitter, y'all think y'all gonna fuck with my boy. My boy gonna watch y'all. I'm I'm in the spirit and all this history is being made. So he break first first Dish record to go number one, boom, and then in the battle he drops his greatest record. This is a record that goes number one for multiple weeks, and it's so tremendous because it combined somebody you know culturally from the same place, and they lock in and they make something monstrous, and he wins this battle, you know what I mean, with another number one. So not only does he have the first number one song, you know, first Dish record to go number one, he has a second number one, this song to go number one. So I'm cheering Drake. Obviously, Ivory has fans. They're mad. They talking shit because they lost. I was jay Z on the jay Z side. I remember that. They like I just didn't do that. I just kind of took it on the chair, like, yeah, we lost that one. So people on Twitter talking shit, I'm talking my shit. My boy got it done, y'all sick now, I never entertained all the PDF stuff. I don't know that man enough to be calling that, and I ain't never seen him. Do we do some We have some weird relationship. He's a niggolodeon start whatever. But I'm not saying that don't know. No, I don't know what nobody else knows. I'm telling you what I thought, So I didn't really joke about that part. The out wit, the out skill, the outthought of what needed to happen is what I'm bragging about. And the success. So I'm excited. I'm popping.
Speaker 7: Now.
Speaker 1: People follow me. They know that this is my kid, so they feel like I'm some direct reflection of his thought, even though I'm not asking him about I'm giving him my advice on a battle, but I'm not trying to ask his next move. This is your fight, bro, We're not jumping this. This is your fa you know you gotta head up. I can give you some advice. This is my opinion. If he takes it cool, he did cool, great, whatever, that's his fight. He and the ring byself every so they mad. So now it's following people mad fast forward. Here we are. He puts out gn X, this is a record where I could tell he really came into his own like he stopped worrying about what people thought and just was being the person he wanted to be. If you accepted it, fine, If it didn't, fine. It's succeeded in ways. He's generated multiple number ones off of this particular project. Right now, his song Luther is number one right now. It's been roughly fifteen sixteen weeks later, his album is number one. Now, He's breaking uncharted territories. Now, I got to put him up there with pop snooping them. This nigga is doing shit I've never saw. And yes, I am celebrating publicly. I want loating my friends accomplishments. I am proud of them. I am going crazy for his fucking accomplishments, and he deserves it. I should be shouting to the highest mountains because this motherfucker worked his ass off and did the impossible. Not something that dog did not, some cue did not, something that easy did not, some fot he did not, some short did not, some exhibit did not, some game did. This is a one off. This is where he becomes his own entity outside of everything. So I'm I am voisterous and I should be fuck whoever, don't think. So this is my guy and I'm going crazy. I'm givena fuck with he or nobody else. Think I am celebrating because I am proud and I am beyond impressed. So he's the goat now to you, it's a conversation for real.
Speaker 5: He in the conversation. Now it went from just.
Speaker 1: His generation to now, I got to take this shit serious. Oh, this nigga is doing some impossible shit. This is impossible. This last twelve months has been in It ain't been twelve months yet, mind you has saw someone timing in less than twelve months. So like, he won five Grammys for one song.
Speaker 7: Five you know that was the second time winning five Grammars, not for one song, not for one song. But he went to the Grammars and perform one five too.
Speaker 1: There's been a song that won five Grammys. People don't realize what's happening because we're in the moment. He won the Writers Award the Song of the Year in the Pop category. Him song is the only song in the Writer's category and Song of the Year that has one name. Yeah, impossible, what the fuck? It's a it's a record and it's like I'm noticing him breaking records on he did a super Bowl twice in thirty six months. This is second super Bowl, so mind you, he's stepping past everything I ever knew about hip hop. Now he's in uncharted territories. So I'm loud. Obviously some people are mad. I'm making jokes. They making jokes so so army forms of people, and they're so mad that I am laughing and enjoying my friend's success that they like, we need to knock a pig out of this guy.
Speaker 4: So what's some of the texas that you know, you said or sent out there that they so mad about Tweets?
Speaker 5: Tweets that you send out they mad about.
Speaker 1: It's not about this particular battle. This is them right now. They can't trump my friend's success. So they were like, any way possible to get a win, because if you're a fan of Avery's bro, you haven't got a win in a while. You actually do have a win, but you don't even know how to celebrate it because everything that's happened it seems second tier triumphant compared to the things that God is doing. Which that don't make sense is everybody runs their own race. Drake wasn't always the highest selling artist every year. That's just not how it works, right, But he always did well and that was always enough. But this time, now there's somebody you could scream louder because we're fresh out of a competition, so it's even louder, which it's fine. It markets both of their projects. So a group of guys went and found tweets from the past, out of context, in conversation from the past. This don't have nothing to do with it old, So people started retweeting them. Now the tweets don't really have a lot of coverage. I mean, we're talking about maybe the biggest one got two hundred tweets. Retweets that ain't nothing. I got the tweets that got thousands. On top of that, I do it all the time. Today I got something that got a thousand retweets. But people felt like I really cared what they thought, like I said what I said, but they wanted me to talk about it. I wouldn't talk to them. But free the podcast pays us, pays me at least to talk about it at this point, So if this is a high ranging podcast, me and Peter make some extra money. It's not then we just matter. But I'm not talking about it for free. So I had trapped a single, a list of tweets that people wanted me to break down and we could talk about.
Speaker 4: Them from fifteen to fourteen to fifteen years ago.
Speaker 1: Don't matter, go back, I don't troll. Try everything I said.
Speaker 2: So I had a lot of.
Speaker 1: You we could all talk about it and people can get my thoughts.
Speaker 2: He said some things, it said some things.
Speaker 7: So so I was getting since this happened, right I was getting in Texas, Yo.
Speaker 2: What's up with your man? This?
Speaker 7: That? This? And I ain't know what it was. I ain't know what it said. I ain't know what tweets got brought up. I ain't no none of that right there. So but one thing I do know, I know my man, I'm saying. I know that if he said something he got you know what I'm saying, he's reasoning behind saying it. You know what I'm saying, And it's gonna be he's gonna be able to explain it in a very glass and long way though. You know what I'm saying, Some reason behind everything though. So I got a couple of them though that came on, Like I said, I have my own girl. She was sending me the joints like they know that's my guy. So the first one is the one that I think the act the act posted up when he went along with him being disrespectful and all that, which I ain't like that at all, Right.
Speaker 1: Is going to say that's not his page as somebody else page. That's what he's gonna say. Me, don't say act did it. You didn't do it. But you're family.
Speaker 7: We don't believe that. We don't believe that. But yeah, this was the first one that got set. This was from back in six nineteen twenty ten.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 7: This This was t yeah twenty ten. Yeah, this was This was a ago. So it says I've been attracting way too many young girls, and it says, ha ha, that's some h.
Speaker 2: That's the first one.
Speaker 1: Okay, So so yes, that don't really make sense, right because when you listen to it, it's like I've been attracting way too many young girls. But what happened was it says I've been attracted way many young girls. Like it's rhyme or error. But what I'm saying is I've been attracting too many young girls. That's what I'm That's what I meant, but they didn't have edited. But that's why the ben is there, right. But they felt like, so, what's going on is because in that battle, Drake has been labeled a pedophile, right, which they feel like that mays and even though it don't mean anything. So they're like, oh, this guy says he's been attracting too many young girls, not realizing a young girl for Glasses at thirty one years old was the girls were twenty twenty two, twenty three years old. They were young to me. The fact that I would have to explain that is a waste of time. I agree, that's just simple. But somehow, because people would like to conflate what their hero is going through, they're like, oh, you know, it's like that's not remotely the same. Like I'm not talking about you know, you was even bad then in high school. You was even bad then type young girls. I'm talking about young girls that are twenty twenty one, twenty two years old. Like all the way till I was thirty six, I would allou you would be around me king go with the track girls as twenty two years old. It was always some young girl trying to be in my face. I mean, that's young. When you're thirty one, thirty two, thirty three, thirty four, thirty five, twenty year old girls, I would they would always look to me. It made me feel kind of like, damn, I can't get no girls my age. Like I thought I was a smart dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got that's what you were saying. Though it's pretty obvious that's he was thirty years old at that time.
Speaker 1: Thirty one, Yeah, thirty one, especially because.
Speaker 3: You said add nausea on the podcast for years about how you are attracted in younger chicks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how that came into life. Yeah, like I don't know how that came into somebody. That's like, I don't know what the fuck the people think. But it's interesting since they want me to even though that's an obvious thing. But coach, sure, let's go.
Speaker 4: I mean, age only make a difference if you was twenty one years old saying that, twenty three years old saying that that's the only way to me that would make a difference, because if you fifty saying that, like you say, youngest subject to thirty years old.
Speaker 1: But they trying you gotta let these people they got they trying to get their little wings. Okay, is that much all right?
Speaker 2: So as we move on right now, f.
Speaker 3: Y, I those same women from twenty ten, sorry to interrupt, are now old bitches, moving right along.
Speaker 7: I knew that was see now if you want to just well you're talk about that time. But I told you tena gotta be on the charts. That what you're saying, we're else now. So they got you know, we got some some lly some cutting tweets. You want to get into that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 7: So one of the ARC cutting tweets says, when ar Cully commits suicide, I'm going on the killing spree, starting with starting with everyone everyone responsible for that bullshit Lifetime documentary.
Speaker 1: That documentary was horrible.
Speaker 5: So what was the feedback from you saying that?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: What was it wasn't no feedback? In real time? People are mad. Okay, we got to.
Speaker 3: The jury pool and it manipulated the integrity of the trial. Fuck is that fair?
Speaker 1: Exactly? Like you're using content like right now, how they use Eric and Lyos the Meninda's brother's thing. They were trying to get them out and had action. If Nathan Hoffman is not in office, you know what I mean, they get out. Nathan Hoffman just didn't care about the public pressure, right, he didn't care about the public pressure. He went through the trial. I was like, man, these dudes been lying. Here's twenty big lies they're telling. Like, we're not moving to resensus them. This is not going to happen this way. So now it would require like the governor to partner them. He'd like, Man, it don't make no sense. Y'all need to really you know what I mean, y'all need to really adjudicate, Like y'all need to say you're wrong. Stop playing with everybody like you did this, you know, in defending it, like you're lying. You need to tell the truth. Well, I felt the same way about that. I watched this video right in this TV show on R Kelly, and it's a bunch of people saying things and it's like, there's this one side of a story. There's women in that in that show that's old and I'll never forget. There was his sister and that shit that was said like she didn't like because R. Kelly rules in his house. Was like, if you want to eat, you have to ask me. Until that point, stay in your room. Now, that make R. Kelly a weirdo for sure, but weird do don't mean you supposed to go to prison and you wear bitches. It's weird for staying stuck in the fucking day.
Speaker 4: It is because you want to do that job, right.
Speaker 1: So I didn't like the Peak's point, which is what I was saying, Why would these people be able? Now you see fighting cases, now you're and I'm watching them happening. They're corrupting minds. Entertainment corrupts minds. Everybody's not a villain to have their own opinion. Entertainment can pollute or it could actually better the mind. But in that particular case, I didn't like how they were doing that. Like, I didn't like that these people got together and did that to him, that's not cool, which ended up creating a federal charge for them to come in you feel me and charge him with the man a. That's a racist law, the same thing they charged Jack Johnson with. People think R Kelly is in jail for pedophilia. There's no pedophilia charge. R Kelly is in jail because he slept with a fifteen year old girl on tape. That's supposed to carry sixty seven years federally. They also have him in jail for racketeering. That's a he's in jail for a rico charge. He's in jail for trafficking. R Kelly. You couldn't even see the girls. R Kelly wouldn't sell you no girl. R Kelly. These are this is these are all his women, and he would oh, if you fly, that's bullshit, that's that's not That may be the letter, but it's not the spirit of the law. And the third charge is the man that the same thing they charged Dak Johnson with for taking white women across They bord us to have six So again him having thirty five years thirty plus years, when Samy de Borg Gravano, who murdered twenty people himself, has seven years. If black people don't see what's wrong with that just because you don't like something a brother did. It's not that R. Kelly doesn't deserve to go to prison. He shouldn't be in prison for thirty years. And shouldn't people be able to Black people for sure, shouldn't be coming together Black people for sure, shouldn't be coming together trying to railroad him knowing white folks in this system is gonna railroad the black men and they not gonna mistreat they on. I would rather us put a fucking gun to it, like us the brother's run put a gun to his head with his ass in a circle, than us to let white people get their hands on him and mistreat him. That's been my position this whole time. Same with Diddy.
Speaker 2: I'm about to say the same thing again, charge same thing.
Speaker 1: Like these people commit crimes. Yes, crime come with accountability. But when they start trumping it up, why is he charged with a rico?
Speaker 2: One man rico?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Why is he charged with fucking trafficking? Who? Who trafficking? Is a charge for you kidnap somebody? You take them? They keep using the spirit, they keep using a letter of these laws to mistreat black men with power, and they get away with it, right because black people be so blind at that time in false rage, trying to appeal people on outside. R. Kelly should be in jail for ten, seven or twelve years. This motherfucker is gonna die in there. That is not what's supposed to happen. And I don't care how fake outraged motherfuckers is about it. Use a fucking fake ass lie, fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 7: You say you just did an interview right recently. Say they got twenty five albums right right now?
Speaker 1: I bet you we do, and mo fuck, I can't do nothing but time is just sit up there and make albums about motherfucker.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all right, So moving on, move on to the next, to the next tweet. This was on I'm til the datesse I for got the date on that one. Munch to the date on that one next time. But this is from April seventeenth, twenty eighteen. It says underage it is a legal term we live by. It says a difference per country. I'm serious, Kels can get a twenty year twenty three year old. It says why does he want to eighteen? Why does he want to sixteen?
Speaker 1: That people want me to explain.
Speaker 7: That that was one of the That was one of the tweets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wouldn't know really what they listen. I think r Kelly is a sexual deviate. First, even sexual deviants don't necessarily deserve thirty five years in prison, you know what I'm saying. Again, they don't get to be charged with racketeering. They don't get to be charged with trafficking, and they shouldn't be charged with the man at So again r Kelly, like I said, we looking at his case, right, you'll see certain things. They'll be like when he slept with this girl at seventeen. But in that state, the legal age of consent is sixteen. It's important that black men in this country get treated. I don't care if it's the worst of us. A society is judged by how you treat the worst of the people, the worst of the people, the worst of the people. So even if r. Kelly is our absolute worst, there's a way you supposed to treat that man that's fair. You can't just get mad and throw your hands up and throw away with him because you don't like his sexual preferences or his choices. That's why laws are in place. Carry out the law correctly. And again, when people was talking to me about certain tweets, they'd be like glasses, Well, he said, but this girl she was seventeen. I would point out in that state the legal age of consent is sixteen. Well that that don't matter. I'm like, that's what matters, Like, you're not coming up. Eighteen is not some kind of magic number. That maturity happens in your mind, I wouldn't. An eighteen year old girl still is a fucking goofball. You have to find even when I was twenty a girl eighteen was a goofball, let alone as an adult. So again it's one of those things to me where it's like his preference. Again, his preference in women. He took all women, and again that is against the law in some of the states he was at, so he should be held accountable. But again to start saying things like, we have a California mind state. Here, the legal age of concent in California's eighteen. That's the mind state, right, But in Novatter.
Speaker 5: Is sixteen, Washington is sixteen.
Speaker 1: In Washington is sixteen in thirty plus states in America, all these fifty states, thirty plus states, the legal way you consent it's sixteen. So again me saying, be rational with what we're saying about this person. But again, because people hide sight and trying to look like, oh, you know, I'm on the side of no, you're not, you're really finna help these people do the wrong thing to somebody because of your fake outrage, your false outrage. It's not a real outrage. R Kelly again should be in prison for seven to twelve years because he did break a law. He did have again tape is called child pornography or it's a federal law where you can't sleep with a woman under sixteen on tape, even if sixteen or under, even in a state where it's the legal age of consent. It's important because I want that black man. I don't give a fuck how fucked up he is. He should be treated fairly. God damn it. If nothing else, we need to be treated fairly. I don't care if I don't have the same preference as him. I don't give a fuck. What the fuck. I don't even like kids, but I don't want this motherfucker to get treated any unfairly. In every black person in America should have his stance. You should make sure that we are treated fairly, especially in the hands of this system. It's a simple thing. So I'm responding back to somebody at that time that was saying with this girl was seventeen. The legal age of consent in that state is sixteen, so she was a year over the age that she could consent. Morally, Do I look at it crazy? Sure, but I also, look at your fucking grandfather, crazy too married your grandmother.
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, so I guess this next week that came out March six, twenty nineteen. Basically, I think I think he basically answered right there though, but it says, God, please come through for R.
Speaker 2: Kelly.
Speaker 1: I didn't want him to get thirty five years. I wanted sense to kick in for people. I wanted him to get the time I didn't want him. He deserved the time that he's supposed to get, which is between seven and twelve years. The fact that that man got thirty five fucking years, thirty to thirty five years is crazy. I can see if he got thirty to thirty five years for pedophilia, that's not what he in jail for. Look at the charges. Why the fuck is he guilty of racketeering? Nobody looking at the charges. All they like, well he did this, or I don't like Shut the fuck up. Y'all was playing his music. I always thought R. Kelly was a nasty motherfucker, even when I was younger. Y'all love this motherfucker sing them nasty ass songs. Then you realize them nasty ass songs is real. Now you just.
Speaker 8: Geez oh god, man, the nasty shit ever heard of my life is a great saw his sex Planet's the nastiest shit ever heard of my life?
Speaker 2: Like a snake girl. Yeah, it seemed like you're ready. It was crazy. That was that was.
Speaker 1: You're trying to talk shit?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Was jib rating to that. I just hate that thing.
Speaker 5: Frosd.
Speaker 1: The law is the law. That man should be in prison. I get it, that's what makes his society work. Seven to twelve years. Why do this motherfucker got more time than Sammy? Sammy murdered thirty people, twenty thirty forty people. Man, Oh he told.
Speaker 3: When you're the only person in eur Rico, it's difficult to roll over on somebody.
Speaker 1: Why is he charged with racketeering? Like they doing puff the same way and nobody sees it. They like, well, you know what, I just know that shut the fuck up. So you want Puffed to get thirty five years from fighting with his old lady? That's all you saw when he yo, I saw the video where he was hitting Cashi. You know he get he can do what that shit carry that don't even carry thirty months. They about to give Puff life a Rico on one person. Rico stands for racketeering. What's the corrupt organization organization? If one person in prison for this shit, you can't be a one man organization, or they might come get him after.
Speaker 5: That's not how it work. It's not get him after.
Speaker 1: You need the other people to turn on the balls. They do that because they can railroad somebody. That is something not hard to prove the letter of it. It's easy to prove. Federal laws are easy. They're almost bulletproof. They don't got to really prove shit conspiracy. It's like a Rick ten ninety nine or a Rick Soul proprietorship. You gonna have a fucking rico on this. One person saying shit trap is like, yeah, was this man He's supposed to be in jail seven and twelve years. This motherfucker got more than thirty years. And people really think he in jail for pedophilia. Bro, he's not. That is actually a crime, and he's not a.
Speaker 5: Jail for that.
Speaker 1: He ain't fucking no fucking pedophile.
Speaker 7: All right, So this next week was, yeah, about fourteen years ago, I think now, well, I don't know, but this is in August twenty fifth, twenty fourteen in the States. Well, you stated the kid was seventeen, the teacher was twenty five. Rape question mark and he say opinions.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that was a seventeen year old boy and a twenty five year old girl.
Speaker 9: Right yeah, the teacher, Yeah, I was that little boy had it That little seventy ye old boy had it cracking.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Look, I am a bit sexist, Like I think if it's a seventeen year old boy and twenty five year old woman, their game whatever, seventy year old five year old guy different. You know, Gods pray on girls. Can women pray on men? Yes, but we're hoping you're praying on us.
Speaker 3: It just usually goes the other way around because when women pray on men, they pray on men who tend to have more money than them, which is difficult to do in that age dynamic.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I didn't really think that was much of anything. I just wanted people's opinion women and a twenty five year old man.
Speaker 7: This day, and they haven't. I've been hearing this set a lot lately, like as far as like like, yeah, we look at it different when it's when it's a man doing it with a woman, and then like but they they're trying to say nowadays that they should be looked upon the same way when it's when it's an older woman doing doing it with doing that to a younger man like that because the young man is not fully developmentally, you know what I'm saying, And like it's also it's basically like the same thing they be trying to say that. I mean that said a lot lately though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't agree with that, I get it. I would agree with that is the following.
Speaker 3: If you're an adult and you're a woman, you take advantage of a kid who's like seventeen, or a student in your class or whatever the hell where there's some weird dynamic and you get knocked up, and then a year later when the kids eighteen, now he's stuck on the hook for eighteen fucking years child support. That's some chicken shit concept.
Speaker 1: If you cross the.
Speaker 3: Legal age of consent line, at least let the guy that have to pay for the goddamn kid, for the love of God.
Speaker 7: Anyway, moving on, there's been some teachers out there that have really been getting it popping with the students now day lately.
Speaker 5: Why the god, that's why they joined that union.
Speaker 1: They fire your teacher, especially if she's cute. You know, I'm never gonna really be able to make sense of that. I'm I actually am proud of him.
Speaker 5: But some state seventeen, I remember, sixteen is the legal consent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but again it go people act like this is attached to some science or morality thing versus all legal. They don't realize it. They in they mind, they think eighteen something happened. Don't nothing happen to eighteen. That was just a legal age that they with somebody having with you older than you. Also, yeah, well, because it's not the same, like somebody seventeen can consent to somebody having sex with somebody seventeen.
Speaker 7: I think that there's more so to do with the fact that it's a teacher, though too so it's a person of authority that's sleeping with a student, you know what I'm saying. So it's like they're looking upon it like like like a boy sleeping with his employee or something like that.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I don't have an issue. I don't agree with it. I have it just dumb as fuck. Yeah, I mean, use beauty to get what they want me and use money to get what they want.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, what you were saying, I want to say something to you get the next one.
Speaker 4: Oh no, I'll say that's that's bullshit too. You know, I don't agree with that. Where workplace, your relationships is you know, not that here to it are prohibited a boss with an employee.
Speaker 5: Nah, I don't agree with that.
Speaker 4: I think you should be able to do whatever you want to do.
Speaker 5: You're considing adults.
Speaker 7: I agree, But they but they would say though that.
Speaker 2: They said they would stay though at times.
Speaker 7: At times they would say like it's just how do they use the word what's the what's the word the term they use for that just a person like yeah.
Speaker 3: They say, like, you know, you could threaten somebody's jobs, sleep with me or on fire you blah blah blah blah blah, and and that's that's reasonable, that's fine, But how do you prove that after the point? And furthermore, how many women could in trap a guy and say, you know, I want to I want a promotion or I'm gonna go rat you out.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm ignorant to why this is so, this is one of those things that I really don't step on. But I mean, I think women use beauty to get what they want out of men and vagina, and men use money to get what they want out of women. So I think that's always all I know. Now again, I have to do more research on exactly why that power structure works. Because again, if you.
Speaker 3: Force, it's pretty simple.
Speaker 1: If you force somebody to do something, that can be considered rape. So if you say, hey, you're gonna lose your job if you don't seek, that's rape.
Speaker 5: That's yeah, that's something different though, but that's not that.
Speaker 1: But if it's like I'll give you this raise if you suck my penis, or if you watch like the Harvey Wystee some of his cases, that's.
Speaker 5: That's a that's like a contract.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he makes me got a sexual deviate. But again I don't know quite if that should be. I need to know more about why it's against the law. I need to have the right person come school me because I don't get it. I don't get it. It's called something I forgot what it's called.
Speaker 7: Place of power? Right, then you using your power against the.
Speaker 3: People coercion or something sexual coercion.
Speaker 1: But isn't that the same thing like when you do something nice for your wife because you think she gonna like what. I don't get it.
Speaker 3: I need all relationships are blackmail because every woman hangs over every man's head. Look, the guy next door has got to dick in a credit card to.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 7: I definitely get it, though, I mean I get it because it's like it's like, yeah, so the person could not actually be be attracted to you, you know what I'm saying. But being at your in the place, in the position of power, you know what I'm saying, They could find an attraction to you because your position of power that you have, and NY could kind of think that maybe if I don't do this, I might lose my job, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Like that, Yeah, but at that point that would be a crime if somebody's threatening your job for it. But again, I don't know enough to really get into it. I need to get educated on that, to be honest, I don't know enough about that.
Speaker 7: All right now, this one right here, man, I need to get I want to know your answer to this, swim right here. So this this tweet came out February nineteenth, twenty twenty three. Nice, So this was you stated, I don't like Corme alone. But we can't. But we can't go around and lie on and lie on people, lying on people. Excuse me, man ain't no pedal.
Speaker 1: So this was a part of a bigger conversation. A pedophile is a is a person attracted to present children pre puberty. There are multiple that podcast that we talked about, there are multiple definitions of people attracted to somebody under the legal age of consent. Right, you have a hemophilia, right, hepophilia, which is somebody attracted to girls eleven fourteen post post post puberty. Right, post minstrel you have I think it's pronounced formophilia. That's when people are fifteen to seventeen. So again bringing that conversation a pedophile, my whole life was somebody who liked somebody that were children children. Most of your grandfathers would be pedophiles if you believe, if it had to be somebody, you know what I mean, post puberty. So again me correcting people and giving more information because they want to be fake outrage, Shut up, get the game. Listen to what I'm saying. I'm not saying whatever crime it is, it's not the crime. But pedophilia is not what it is. He had a baby with this person, so this person obviously had went through a menstrual cycle. So that's not a pedophile by definition. I get it. You want to feel like it anyway, y'all shut up, like you know, use the right terms when you're speaking on people. Are they Are they properly placing these jail niggas properly?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I don't even know if they're doing jail or nothing. Man, I'm saying period though, Like shit, this motherfucker's getting that getting that penth on them. Motherfucker's getting pedophile. It's off pissing that elementary schools. Yeah, they getting control, They getting out of control, you know what I mean? Because it's again it's like, look, I don't know enough about that, but yes, Karl Malone is not a pedophile based off the girls specifically, he would be a hebaphile. And that matters. It matters when you call somebody a pedophile, a person attracted to women post puberty between the ages of eleven and fourteen. That's back off conversation. It's the reason they have these files so you can know the difference. But again, because I know the difference, and you just want to If you listen to this podcast, you're like, why just was shut up? Stop being fake outraged. You're not protecting anybody. What you're doing is you're making yourself look like a sucker. Because if you know Karl Malone's a pedophile and he walking around as motherfucker, you ain't found him use a bitch anyway, So stop saying that because it don't make sense. That's why nothing is happening to this man, because nobody thinks he's a pedophile. If somebody was around here having sex with six year old kids, they couldn't walk around. They couldn't walk around, So you only look dumb by saying that and having some false sense. I was raising a talking point like be for real? Is that you do what I'm saying? Trap, Like you don't think that niggas ain't rented up on him fighting him. He's everywhere outside and it's caral alone.
Speaker 7: I know cal alone is though it's not fabu because because he was he was I think he was twenty years old the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know how that the girl was.
Speaker 1: She was like thirteen or something.
Speaker 2: Fourteen, Yeah, so it was yeah, but again, but again.
Speaker 1: Karl Malone is also from another time, like that was not crazy thirty forty fifty years ago, and we have to we can't judge things like that, Like you can't think like this was the normal thing. People have puberties, people would get married. They not mad at Elvis, you know what I'm saying. It's like, you gotta realize the time was different. That's just intellect. You gotta allow intellect to set in. You cannot just get the sense of emotions. And it's not even real. I could see if it was real, people would be hunting carme alone. Damn, if somebody did something to a six year old, like a true pedophile, we wouldn't let that person exists. We'd be That'd be a problem, you know what I mean. So again, to false label somebody based off of a sense of trying to look superior is lame. Like I get it, He's I agree with you, trap. It is different. That is different. I don't give a fuck if I was born in nineteen thirty, I don't think I would want to date somebody fifteen if I was twenty. You ever met somebody fifteen? It's like a little kid all the time, Like the fuck do they know, but again, that's how humanity was forty years before. This is how it used to be. Now, if we want to judge that time period, cool, that's cool. But I'm saying use the right terms so we don't look stupid as a society going to label somebody something and he walking around this motherfucker, because for sure we would let a pedophile walk around this motherfucker or Kelly couldn't be a jail and be a pedophile, you couldn't they the stablished sucking ass up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, you want to continue on? Yeah, yo, yeah, on this one right here.
Speaker 7: The managers for this one, so this this one right here, and I'm noticing a lot these these are these tweets are put out pretty late at night though, too, so there might be times when you was having time sleeping or something like that. This is that. This is December nineteenth, twenty sixteen, at four thirty eight am. So it states like rape really question mark the pussy, the pussy not even wet, should be all dry.
Speaker 1: I don't get how you would you want to rape a woman. I was watching for you that ship. I was up in the middle of the night watching that s VU and that was like I saw this man rate this lady and I was like, how did you enjoy that? But she not even excited? You ever got dry? Pussy trapped?
Speaker 2: The worse.
Speaker 1: My pussy is, Oh, you don't want me. It's defeat. Imagine you with some lady and she trying to give you some pussy, and the pussy not even with for you. You know in the back of your mind, like this bitch really don't want me.
Speaker 3: This is really just about the money.
Speaker 1: This is definitely about the credit card. Think about that. It's just not when you just we even get into that, it made sense to me. I don't get what the fucking pointing? What do they people miss? What did they not get about that tweet? It's simple?
Speaker 3: How did they call the term sexual predator? It's like, you're not mutually you're engaged in the mutual intimacy. You're engaged in a predatory consumption that you know in some regard, you know what I.
Speaker 1: Mean, taking over they want to take. Gotta be something else. And I don't know, because I don't really know. I never had a conversation with somebody who takes vagina, well, I never had no conversations with him, but just off looking at it.
Speaker 8: You you.
Speaker 1: Ain't controlling shit in your life. You ain't a superior and nowhere in your life. So that's where you feel superior. Gotta be weird bro shout out talk just popped in.
Speaker 3: But it's like even like with it, Like I get that, like that that like domination fetish thing. Typically I would have thought in my mind and granted everyone's got their own whatever, but like I figure in that case scenario, it's like I'm gonna dominate you till you like it or something along those lines like this domination, not like you're gonna hate this ship.
Speaker 1: Good for you. Yeah, that's just it. Some cold motherfuckers that ship crazy. I don't get what's wrong with that tweet? Trap, I really don't understand what people.
Speaker 3: How dare you go after the go after rape culture in a negative way?
Speaker 1: How dare you?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Am I missing? Trap? What it was?
Speaker 2: It was at four thirty eight am, So watching this is you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is my tweet your tweets Okay, it was trying to be outraged, and I'm like, wow, I don't get well with so outrageous about that specific tweet, Like and he was saying it's at four thirty. But I was watching SBU. I remember I was reading some ship. I was watching for you, and this man was just taking it from this lady. I'm like, bro, how do you even she not even excited for you. Part of the ship that I love about sex is somebody wanting me. Yeah, I could not sing.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 1: Probably when you get in the relationship, you just gotta do it. Butorious otherwise than you still, even even in the relationship, you don't want to motherfucking start getting more somebody who.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm getting at that ship going right back.
Speaker 3: Up, extremely physically uncomfortable.
Speaker 6: To be you gotta be different, just go back right right back crazy, right back up crazy.
Speaker 7: But yeah, I think that's the last one though, really unless we get some more something. But yeah, that's pretty much the last one right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So legal railroading and rape are I guess good things to the who m C Trudeau audience calling Trudeau true.
Speaker 1: But know what happened is Drake's audience is so what they haven't they had? They been taking losses they don't even know. They gotta win that they don't know, not accept so they trying anybody that they feel is connected to Kendrick and bragging about it. They trying to find something. Obviously, the funniest thing, the funniest thing in this battle is, you know, obviously people making fun of him because you know, he kissed some seventeen year old old stage he be tweeting Millie Bobby Brown when she was a little kid. And obviously you hope that these are professional relationships, a professional thing whatever. But because dot you know, a rap battle, you put ten on it, you know what I mean? He now this Fans like, well, no, you have it. It's like, Bro, me really like, come on, man, this is crazy, but but you got it. But you gotta let it fly. Do this how I feel like, like I tell Trap, I earned all my haters, Bro, I earned them all like I needed. I've been trying to get these for a long time. I just didn't realize it would be this way. Now. I'm just gonna keep leaning on it. It's like putting my that's not trolley.
Speaker 5: Lean leaning.
Speaker 1: This could kind of be trolly, No.
Speaker 3: Because five years then and we finally.
Speaker 1: What I'm about to coming down about what I'm about to do is kind of true, but it's not necessarily trolling. He is following the lawsuit. So if I have him under standpoint that he mad at the West coast, is that really trolling?
Speaker 5: Trolling isn't lying.
Speaker 3: Trolling is deliberate antagonization.
Speaker 2: It's not.
Speaker 5: Deliberate antagonization.
Speaker 1: First, So I'm about to go into a phase.
Speaker 2: You gotta change another nothing for him.
Speaker 7: He'll feel a lot better.
Speaker 1: If you call it him like like a crip. Now I have to kind of accept it because now crip somewhere and that man, feel good. I am about to I'm about the troll. I'm about to troll the party all that. Man, So that is true. So this push is crazy. Yeah this, I'm about to be a troll. That's true. Trapping this Now finally you got me.
Speaker 2: Well here's what it is, man. I mean there's always, it's a time and everything. It's time to place for everything, though, Man, it's time to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dolls from back in the day. Can we get one of those and put the clothes from like one of those other like Mexican dolls that wears the dickies and ship and put the dickies on the troll kind of crim them out a little bit and sell them on the cript store.
Speaker 1: Man, you're talking too much.
Speaker 5: Right now, that's the time you're talking too much.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna say you're talking too much.
Speaker 5: Holy Ship.
Speaker 2: Put a little ben down around and anything with the hen and all that and.
Speaker 1: Looking out for tuning into the note this podcast. Please do us a favorite, subscribe, rate, comment, and share. This episode was recorded right here on the West coast of the USA. It produced about the Black Effect Podcast Network and not Hard Radio year