Speaker 1: That free money phone tas.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: We're now in our eleventh year with our friends at Delongey, and thank God for Delongey waking our asses up every day with the most incredible espresso drinks. And now as we get into fall or autumn as you may call it, iced caramel lattes, easy to make, pumpkin spice lottes, easy to make, espresso martinis. God knows, We've start every day with an espresso martini here at the show. You know, these are things you usually would depend on the coffee shop to make for you, but now you can do it yourself Delongey in their collection of espresso machines. It's all about ease and personalization and innovation. We love, love, love love our geelonge We depend on it. It's an addiction, okay, we admit. And you can be creative as well with their velvety smooth milk, foam, hot and cold, made easy right there in your own kitchen.
Speaker 2: Never in a million years would you think you could do it.
Speaker 3: But now with Delongie, it looks great in your kitchen and now it makes you feel good and your friends will be impressed. Wow, Delongi. If you don't have one or two or three in your kitchen and your friends don't have them? What kind of life are you living?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 3: Simply go to go to Delongey dot com right now and order up. We love you Delongki. Thanks to them, you're winning one thousand dollars now with a free money phone tap. If you're caller one hundred, call us now eight hundred two four to two zero one hundred.
Speaker 2: Don't answer the phone. Elvis durand Elvis Duran phone tap Garrett, Yes, it's your phone tap today. What's it all about? All right?
Speaker 4: Hunter wanted to play a phone tap on his friend Madeline Now Madeleine. We recently had some people over and had a party at her apartment, and some people showed up that she didn't know. So I'm going to play one of those people that she didn't know, and I just so happened to throw up in her house.
Speaker 2: Oh good, okay, perfect, We'll see what happened to Garrett's phone tap? Hi, Madeline, Yeah, this is Toddrick.
Speaker 1: I don't know Toadrick. Where are you calling them?
Speaker 5: I was actually at your house last week with Sam and Rob and a bunch of other people too, for your party.
Speaker 1: Listen, I'm at work right now. I'm not help you with something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to make sure you got my fifty dollars Venmo that I sent over to you the other day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you didn't pay your name or anything. Why did you send me fifty dollars?
Speaker 5: I thought you knew I was the guy that threw up in your closet.
Speaker 1: Are you serious? You didn't just throw up in my closet. You threw up in a pair of shoes.
Speaker 5: Wow. Yeah, yeah, Well I hope the fifty dollars will cover it it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not nearly enough. I just don't unders know why you didn't say anything at the party, Like who just leaves after they vomit in somebody's closet in their shoes.
Speaker 2: I guess I had too many, But lights.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 2: I got before you go.
Speaker 5: I know you're busy, and since I have you on the phone, I had a really great time. We really didn't talk, but I would really like to get to know you.
Speaker 2: Would you like to go out sometimes?
Speaker 1: You threw up in my closet? Are you serious?
Speaker 2: I thought we were past that.
Speaker 1: I don't know you, and you threw up in my closet it Jesus.
Speaker 5: On a scale of one to ten, what are my chances of possibly getting a.
Speaker 2: Date with you?
Speaker 1: I gotta go. I'll talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Hound Are you there?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 2: I think I freaked her out just a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's a little weird.
Speaker 5: Let's let her settle in with that just for a minute, and I'll have you call her back and let's let's just egger on just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Hello, I just got the weirdest phone call. What happened? Remember those GOI shories? I got ruined and my party was someone's vomited all over them. Uh huh, welcome guy just called my phone to ask me out on a date.
Speaker 2: Like what, It's really sweet of him to like own up to it and then like ask you out.
Speaker 1: It's like, Oh, she's just disgusting, Like are you seriously just going to think it's hard for guys to ask girls out on dates? And I think I don't know what I'm going to date with this guy under no certain stands.
Speaker 2: He's a loser, I know, but like, like, what will you really like in a place to be judging?
Speaker 1: Right now? You had sexy guy in the Taco Bell parking lot, like six years Oh my god, yeah, six years ago. Let it go.
Speaker 2: Hey, Madeline, Hello, Madeline, it's actually uh Toadred.
Speaker 5: What's up?
Speaker 1: How are you on my line again?
Speaker 5: No, Madeline, Actually my name is actually Garrett from Elvis Durant in the Morning Show, and you just got phone tapped.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Oh my god, Hunter, Hunter, Oh my god, you made me relive that
Speaker 4: Holey Elvis Durant's phone tap.