Speaker 1: All right, so this is a TikTok story. Sisney's got here.
Speaker 2: A TikToker named Ava Stanley went viral posting my hoff and she calls her mom.
Speaker 1: It's an interesting question.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen to this.
Speaker 4: I saw a video of a girl saying that she calls her mom like once or twice a week.
Speaker 1: I called my mom or she called me eleven.
Speaker 5: Times yesterday and I never really have anything to say either, And like if she misses my call and she calls me back.
Speaker 4: She's like, hey, what's up, Like what's what'd you call?
Speaker 1: And I'll be like, I don't remember. I just wanted to chit chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh okay, So you start thinking about that as an adult, if you don't live with your mom, how many times do you call your mom?
Speaker 1: Sisany I was looking.
Speaker 3: At my call log to really see, but I think an I average about two times a week, maybe three times if it's a busy week, I do more than that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was curious about you, Ryan, because you have such a close relationship with your mom, and so as a poster boy like mama boy, I wanted to know how how many times do you talked to her?
Speaker 1: I mean, she's on this show once a week, so that's.
Speaker 3: One that's true.
Speaker 5: I would say probably twice a day, maybe a day, probably twice a day, but it's very quick, like yo, I just like, yo, what's up?
Speaker 1: What do you guys talk about?
Speaker 3: You call? Your socks are like.
Speaker 2: No, we don't talk. I'd actually don't call to talk. I just talked. You just called to say what's up? Like, Yo, you good?
Speaker 6: And I say that's cute. Like my mom wants to like park down for an hour.
Speaker 1: I can't. Yeah, I don't like to talk for Oh yeah.
Speaker 3: My mom goes through all the gossip in like the neighborhood and then once you know it's going on my life, it's.
Speaker 6: Like a whole thing.
Speaker 2: I lost my I put my phone somewhere the other day, right and I couldn't find my phone and my mom and I called my mom on.
Speaker 1: Another phone, where's my phone? Yeah, I said, mom, or anything.
Speaker 2: To put my phone, like you know me, And she's like in the fridge, and in the fridge it on the shelf when I got on the milk out wasn't in there for long. But I was like, you know, that's what moms can do. Yeah, they have that superpower how many times you call your mom?
Speaker 1: Tanya, I probably talked.
Speaker 6: To her once or twice a week, but we text a lot.
Speaker 2: Okay, and let's go to the back room. This could be interesting about your mom lives in the Midwest, right.
Speaker 4: She lives on the East coast over there, so Rhode Island like the furthest I knew she lived over there where they have an accent.
Speaker 2: All right, So how often you call your mom in the great state of Rhode Island?
Speaker 4: I feel like we talk at least three times a day.
Speaker 1: Oh, my, more than me? More than me? Uh, Collette, MICHAELA, who's there? Call that? How many times do you call your mom a day or week? I have to go by month. I think I only talked to her three times a month. Like, legit, are you guys cool?
Speaker 3: Yes, guys, we're good.
Speaker 1: We're good. I talk to my siblings. I call my siblings every week.
Speaker 2: If I talk to my mom three times a month, she would call y'all.
Speaker 1: Also, like do you?
Speaker 6: I always panic because I can't favor my mom over my dad, Like I have to call I have to FaceTime my dad or I FaceTime them together in a group chat because I don't want one to feel that bad situation.
Speaker 2: My mom's better at phone. Well, call your mom today and tell you love her exactly and call it. Call your mom this month and.
Speaker 1: Do the same. I know I need to talk to her more.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got plenty of month ahead of you.