Speaker 1: Ryan, thank you so much for joining the Philly Show. We're really excited to have you. Jim Salisbury is also on the show, but he couldn't make it, so I asked Jim, I said, do you have any questions for the big piece? And he said, I only have one question. Please ask Ryan if he's still keeping it.
Speaker 2: Crispy Man like always man with a two piece, like a two piece with a biscuit. Steak's always coming through Man steaks. I love him.
Speaker 1: He had to ask that question, so he's gonna be He's very happy.
Speaker 3: No, you're keeping it Chrispy.
Speaker 1: A lot of stuff we want to talk to you about, of course, and one of them is, you know, you're doing this new podcast. It's not even new right now, but with with your young James as you like to call him, on one podcast, and it's it's been a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: I listen, I'm a listener.
Speaker 1: You've had Chase on, You've had Peter Martinez on, you just had Simon Gratz, legend, Rashid Wallace on the show. What have you enjoyed about it and what do you how do you feel about being on the other end and having to ask questions of I have to answer the questions.
Speaker 2: Oh well, first, no, greatly appreciate it, you know, listening and tuning in. It's been a lot of fun. You know, I had I had a lot of great mentors to learn from over my career, you know, the John Salisbury's and Todd's, Aleki's and and all of those folks that would come into the clubhouse and just ask all different kinds of questions. But but you know what, I went to school for communications mass media, so you know, it's it's the first thing was was just going and just having a lot of fun with it and being able to have the guests on and just kind of sit back and chop it up as we like to speak and and and hear their stories and uh, learn about their paths to success and what they've gone through, their trials, their errors, and being able to share that with everybody has been something that's been really eye opening and uh and a lot of fun doing so.
Speaker 4: I had some questions about that, Like, you obviously had some really.
Speaker 3: Great guests on there.
Speaker 5: Is there anybody in particular you haven't had on there that you would consider like like your dream guest, I mean, either in the baseball world or otherwise that you would really love to have on there, anybody you had to break it down with.
Speaker 2: Oh man, I mean there's so many different people, I think from different aspects. I think, you know, a sport from the sporting aspect. I would love to get mj on there, would love to get you know, Michael Jordan on there, and he's one of the guys grew up watching and and just kind of learn more about his story, I think too, just as we try to hit different genres right of people, different entertainers, you know, a Jay Z or somebody like that would be great, you know, kind of hear their perspectives on their past, because.
Speaker 3: It's the cool thing about it is is you know, is.
Speaker 2: The journeys are the backbone of the journeys are all pretty much the same, right, but the past are different in the sense of where it is, whether it's business, whether it's music, whether it's sports. You still have to put in the work, you have to put in the time, you have to put in the grind, right, and there's always going to be some type of hurdle that you've got to get over. So how do you respond, how do you react to that? You know, and everybody that's you know, kind of had some type of success. We had Michael Rubin on, you know, as one of our earlier shows, and he was kind of going through his trials and tribulations.
Speaker 3: It's all about how you respond to it.
Speaker 2: So it's it's really cool here in everybody's different aspects and perspectives on that.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I've learned a lot. You know, it was great having Chase on, Having paid Re Martinez on was a lot of fun.
Speaker 3: I learned.
Speaker 1: I learned some things about you guys that did not know. I learned that your nickname, besides the Big Piece, is the Big Sexy. I'm gonna leave it right there. If you want to know why Ryan it's called the Big Sexy, you got to go listen to Pedro Martinez podcast. But if you learned anything new about j Rowl since you've been doing this podcast.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's pretty much all still the usual suspect, you know, like Jimmy, Jimmy is is smooth.
Speaker 3: He's great, man.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously you know I watch him on TV. I watch you guys on TV. Ruby, you're doing an amazing job, man. Congrats on on that, as you know too, making making these types of transitions.
Speaker 3: It's it's different, you know, when you're.
Speaker 2: Like like Todd said in the beginning, it's like you go from the person being asked the questions to the person asking the questions. So it's all about, you know, the deliveries and the flows and everything.
Speaker 3: But Jimmy's great, man.
Speaker 2: We just try to get out there, just have fun and just continue to feed off each other. That's really cool.
Speaker 6: You know, you've gone through like a bunch of things.
Speaker 4: Personally, I'm sure you're like sort of I would assume you're keep an eye on what's going on with Kyle Schwarber with his season and the fact that he's you know, sort of closing in.
Speaker 6: A little bit on your home run record.
Speaker 5: I mean, that was an historic season that I got to enjoy and watch and and and uh, you know, obviously watched your overall development as a you know, as a slugger and as a hitter.
Speaker 3: I was wondering, like.
Speaker 6: You know, are you following what's going on? Are you rooting for him?
Speaker 3: Are you not rooting for him? Are you? I mean, how big of a.
Speaker 6: Phillies fan are you?
Speaker 2: What's what's your your take on this whole man? I follow the boys. I follow them all the time. I love I'm a Schwarber fan. I love Kyle, Like, Uh. The funny thing is is that when we trained together in Tampa because we both had we were both part of the same agency, We're both with c A, and we trained together in Tampa at a spot called Saddlebrook.
Speaker 3: So this was when he was first breaking into the league.
Speaker 2: I think he was still with the with the Cubs, and so I got to see him, you know, we were training, working out and doing all that kind of stuff and hitting, and I was watching him.
Speaker 3: I was like, this dude's got some some sock him. He's got some stupid pop.
Speaker 2: But even more so, like he was just a great, like down to earth like humble person, right, And so I was like, this dude's gonna be He's gonna be good. So it doesn't surprise me one bit. I'm excited for him. I'm rooting for him, cheering for him. I know it's the fans. The fans love it, you know what I did. And in two thousand and six, like it's one of those things where.
Speaker 3: It was just a pure.
Speaker 2: Kind of like video game blackout moment in a sense, I remember telling Jimmy. The one time I think I told Jimmy. I think it was on a stretch. I was like, man, Jay, like I haven't hit a homer in like a week or something. He looked at me and like he said, shut up, like I'm struggling. I was like, I'm struggling. Probably haven't hit a homer like a week or something like that. And he's like, shut up. I think I went and hit like two that night or whatnot. But when you're in a zone like he's in his zone right now and putting together great AB's. That's the other thing too, is he doesn't waste abs. That's been key and and rub as you know, like you get a guy. Kyle's a guy that when he gets going, he can carry a team. And you know, I think with with what the guys have been able to do thus far and getting into the postseason right now, everybody's clicking on all cylinders, which is which is what you want and what you need. But you know, Kyle's been a guy to when when they needed him, he can put them on his back.
Speaker 7: Tod Father, you and me grew up in Jersey. We liked to collect cards. But the way the process got was ridiculous. You open up a pack, there's a bunch of cards you don't care about. Then you want to get certain ones graded takes forever right, then you want to maybe sell one.
Speaker 3: It's such a to do.
Speaker 7: Arena Club has been the solution for us.
Speaker 8: Arena Club has been a solution for everybody. You go online, go to Arena Club and you check out what they have, put a little cash down. You might get one of the best cards that you've ever seen in your life, and autograph card and guess what, if you don't like the card, easily you could sell it back and make a little cash. You never know what to expect. It's a cool way of doing it. You're gonna get a surprise every time. And if you're in the cards, this is something you really need to get into.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 7: You can get twenty percent off your first slap pack or card purchase by going to Arena club dot com, slash foul and use code foul like Todd Father is talking about. With those slap packs, every pack is a grail that's at least twenty x the price of the pack. Check it out.
Speaker 3: What do you like about his swing?
Speaker 1: I mean he's got such a short, quick, fast, powerful swing.
Speaker 3: What do you kind of admire about it?
Speaker 1: What do you like about watching them hit?
Speaker 2: I guess I mean it's just that so like when you watch guys that hit home wrongs, there's always a certain an aspect to their swing, and there's always like a certain type of I don't know, just different explosiveness and finish to their swing. Like I always loved watching Prince filled or hit homers, Like I loved when we played Milwaukee, right because when Prince hit a homer, it was almost like the bat would just explode out of his hands.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Kyle's one of those guys where it's like it's so quick and it's just everything stops. I don't know, Like when I'm watching it's it just seems like everything after the swing just just stops because the ball, the ball just explodes off his bat and it's so quick and it's so short. As you said that, he just puts the fat part on the bat, of fat part of the bat on the ball, and the rest just takes care of itself.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's like he's not trying to It's like he's not trying to hit the ball out of the ballpark. It's like he's just letting the ball run into the bat, or letting the bat run into the ball.
Speaker 5: I admired about you is that you had that ability to just take a nice, smooth, easy swing and drive the ball. I mean, you hadn't majestic home runs even the opposite way like that.
Speaker 9: It was like you were like a left handed hitting, power hitting right handed hitter. When you were hitting balls out, it was really really awesome. I mean you always had that sort of that.
Speaker 5: Ability to to drive the ball the other way.
Speaker 6: Can you talk a little bit about how Charlie's influence when you were a little bit younger as you were moving forward, how that like all that that development of like hitting the ball to the right side of the field and you know you're still utilizing that power. What kind of influence Charlie had on your swing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean Charlie was great.
Speaker 2: Charlie always had, you know, the positive reinforcement in building it up and for me actually learning I was a dead pool hitter in high school. Growing up, I did not know what center field or left field was because my thought process I was very raw. So my thought process was was if I'm not hitting it down here, I'm late. Right if I'm hitting it anywhere else, I'm late. And it wasn't actually until I got to college that my coach shout out my man G. Keith Gutton, Missouri State University. G my man G was the one who opened me up to the entire field. So he took me and he said, hey, we're going to make your foul polls from right center to left center, which basically it just opened up the entire field for me, and it actually slowed everything down to where I was able to recognize pitches a lot better because I stayed up the middle of the field now where Charlie came into play in the minor leagues where he came in, Charlie would notice at times I would close myself off too much. So, just like with Tony how Tomy would hold the bat out towards the pitcher, League had me start to do that, so it aligned myself up where I was open and can see the picture.
Speaker 3: With both eyes.
Speaker 2: And then that helped me even more to where it's like, okay, some of those balls that were more middle middle end, I was able to kind of turn on them and then stay back up the middle and then again go go away.
Speaker 3: So the fun part about it was was I used to Uh.
Speaker 2: I feel like I used to bait pictures in because Rube, you used to see me all the time. I stood way off the plate yep. And so I swung a longer bat. I swung a bigger bat. My bat was like thirty five inches thirty four ounces yep. And so those guys would see me so off, so far off the plate that they would throw it middle, middle, away and sometimes even off the plate away, and I was still able to get barrel on it. So for me, I wanted to try to stay in the middle of the field. So by doing that, I stepped off the plate. So now middle is away, away, is away, in is now middle, and anything that's more off the plate in like, yeah, I can catch it. I think there was one pitch that uh. And the reason why I don't forget this is because I don't know how I hit it was off of uh. There was like a slider from John Smoltz that was like down and in like off the plate, and I don't know what happened. I just got somehow got the barrel to it. But again, being off the plate, there's no other way, if I'm on the plate, I'm missing at or I'm following it off my shin.
Speaker 1: You mentioned like that that the slider off Smoltz. Do you remember does anything stick out about that fifty eight home run season any one of those specific home runs? Is that the obvious one, that Tim Hudson three homer game when he hit fifty to fifty one fifty two? Anything else jump out about that that season?
Speaker 3: Yeah? There was two. There was.
Speaker 2: I mean obviously that game was was fun and it was fun to watch.
Speaker 3: That was that was. That was a good day.
Speaker 2: And then and I would say the Mike, you seen a home run the game, but that the one to the third deck and seeing uh, Matt Dog and Brett Myer's reaction like when it landed. So I mean it was it was when I when I hit it, I was like that felt There's those times where you hit a ball and you feel like you didn't even feel it, and I was like, oh, that felt good, Like I didn't even feel it. And then the next thing it was just you know, landing the third deck. So yeah, that that reaction that was that was good.
Speaker 3: And I will say there was another one. There was another one in.
Speaker 2: Houston groupe that I feel like I got robbed in Houston.
Speaker 3: I think it was off Who is it?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 3: Was it Wandy Rodriguez? I hit it.
Speaker 2: I think it was against Wandy and I hit it Appo. It was a day game in Houston. Smoked the guy in the chest in the front row in Houston and left field, and they called it a double because of the glare from the sun, so they couldn't tell.
Speaker 3: And we didn't have replay. Why back then?
Speaker 4: That's one question I had about so so people often ask this question. I mean, do you ever really or how many times in your career do you think you actually tried to hit a ball out of the ballpark, Like on this particular swing, I'm going to try, I'm thinking about hitting it out. Did you do that a lot or did it just happen naturally? I did it one time I actually hit a home run with in the minor leagues where I actually wanted to hit one home run out.
Speaker 6: That was the only time I ever did it my whole life. Now I couldn't hit home runs, but I was just curious, like a power hitter like yourself, do you actually.
Speaker 3: Think to the go and you know one particular swing. Okay, I'm hitting this ball out of the ballpark.
Speaker 2: Majority of the time, it's all natural, like it just it's just reactionary, and it happens. There's sometimes where either like you get into a certain count and you know like you're a thousand percent sure, like this is what this guy is gonna throw me, like I'm not missing this. Yeah, yeah, I forget that. I forget the guy's name. It was a picture on the Nationals. I think I hit like two grand slams off the guy and he was the second ball that I hit in the third deck, and I just remember when he threw it. I was I was sitting dead red change up, and I remember I was like, he throws his change up, I'm hitting this thing out of the ballpark like we're going on the street.
Speaker 3: And when as soon as I hit, I was like, oof, that might leave everything.
Speaker 2: I felt like it felt better than the one off of you've seen it, and that that time was like one of those times where I knew, like, Okay, if they give me this pitch, I'm gonna be But you have to be feeling good though, too, right your swing and everything's got to be feeling good to where you're even telling yourself that as a hitter, because you can't go up there feeling like garbage and be like, all right, I'm gonna go up here and I'm gonna hit this out like everything.
Speaker 3: You got to be in the flow right there.
Speaker 4: It's funny you should say that because for me, I mean, this is a story about me. But you remember Claude os Dave Ostein was a big change up guy. But Claude Osting used to be a pitcher pitching coach for many many years in the Big Land, pitch in the big leagues. So Dave Ostein, same thing. I sat on a change up, but he's towing me a change up. I'm gonna hit this one out And I actually hit it out of the stadium in Little Rock, Arkansas, which was weird because I had no pop, but he actually threw it. Oh my goodness. But it's funny that it was a similar bridge. I just can't imagine that you ever put yourself in a position to do that like all the time, and so it's interesting to actually pinpoint the one.
Speaker 2: Time that you know you did well, you know what, ahead, oh go ahead, go ahead, no no, no, no, go right. Yeah, I was just I was just gonna say because it made me think back to nine, the whole get me to the plate thing, right, and I just remember, I don't know what happened. I just again another blackout moment over the course of my career. But when I went when I went through it because I knew what the situation was and with like Houston, like Houston Street, right, because we're playing the Rockies and Houston was my teammate in the Fall League, so I'd gotten to see a lot of Houston like pitch.
Speaker 3: And so I was just like, all right, I know what he does. I know what his ball does.
Speaker 2: I'm like if he if he does this, I'm hitting it out, Like, just give me to the plate, like I I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Hit it out. And then I just I just missed it and hit that top spin and hit it off the wall. And yeah.
Speaker 2: So it was It's like one of those things where you just it just kind of comes together when you know exactly what a guy is gonna try to do and you're feeling good enough to where it's like, hey, all right, if you get me to the plate like this, we're going.
Speaker 3: To win this game. Because it's it's going to go out. Well.
Speaker 1: Kyle Shureber when he finally hit his fiftieth I know, he said, once he got the forty nine, he said, he was kind of thinking about fifty a lot. Were you thinking after you hit fifty eight? Were you thinking I can smell sixty those last few or not?
Speaker 7: You know what it was?
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: You subliminally Yeah, yeah, like in the but it wasn't like one of those things where I'm thinking about it every single day. It's just like, oh, yeah, like I'm going to get there. You know, it's I'm going to get there, but I'm not trying to get there, you know what I mean. So it was like it's going to come by me. Just continue to do what it is that I'm doing. And like I said, the guy in Houston that got hit in the chest, well lost a one late.
Speaker 4: Season the fifty nine because then the sixties right there, Oh it would be.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it would be right there.
Speaker 2: But you know, it's it's one of those things to where it's like I was so young in my career, that was my first full season, to where it's like okay, like you don't realize what you did until you actually get a chance to like sit back and look back on on what you did and I and I look at it and I'm like, I don't know what the hell happened that year?
Speaker 3: Like I was, things just all came.
Speaker 2: They all because you look at it and you and you say, man like wow, like that was that was special?
Speaker 3: It was really special. Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: I don't want to we really appreciate the time. I just got a couple more. I wanted to ask you when you get Chase on you and Jimmy kept saying, oh, you know, you were cereal. You were cereal, which I guess meant like mentally he was like a serial killer? Is that what that's coming from?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean that's safe to say, that's yeah.
Speaker 1: So we've had people on and they've told like a good Chase story, Like what's your good Chase story? Is there a serial Chase story that you could tell?
Speaker 3: Wow, Chase, I mean Chase.
Speaker 2: Everybody got to see Chase like on the field, so Chase was always hard nose. He was like, you know, the the hustle guy all that, but Chase off the field was like a joker man like he would he was sneaky. Chase was Chase was sneaky man, and he'd he'd be doing all kind of like jokes and and and and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I got any uh.
Speaker 2: Good appropriate stuff because it's probably a family.
Speaker 8: But.
Speaker 1: That I was gonna say, you've seen him smash helmets and batrax and stuff.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Well you know what's funny is is like the things that I would always find funny. So Jimmy, Shane, Chase and myself always hitting the same group, and we had Mick bill Meyer was our VP guy, and so like Ruben was, you see it all the time. So it's like if Chase was kind of like scuffling hitting wise, or he didn't feel good, like Chase would just have these this mini explosion every once in a while during batting practice.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 2: One time mixed throwing and Chase just can't get his rhythm going. He's just feeling like crap or whatever. Swings missed, like hits it into the into the top of the batting cage.
Speaker 3: Fires is bad at the l screen.
Speaker 2: And he's walking out and then just like fires the ball back into the batting cage, not throwing it at Chase, but he just fired it back in I was like, I'm hitting after Chase. I always hit after Chase, and so I was like, all right, well, I guess we're ready to go. I don't know if he's swinging anymore, but be ready for this fastball. Get in here, go take these rounds and see what happens. But he would have some like hilarious snaps. And for all of us who knew Chase, like we're standing there like Shane, and Shane's dying laughing. Jimmy's dying like I'm laughing, And I'm like, all right, Nick, you good bro, Like we can take a little bit off if you know, if you if you want.
Speaker 1: Well, So that's this is the great part about the six Woman podcast.
Speaker 3: You do a Jimmy.
Speaker 1: I was listening in the Pedro Martinez episode, and I also learned that Pedro called him a snapper or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right, He's always he was always snapping. Yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was a good quality snap every once in a while. But but you had to love his his competitive nature and in what it was. And Chase always would about playing a game the right way, and I loved him as Chase was one of those guys, and guys would say, it's like you love him on your team and you hated playing against him because of how because of how he played, you know what I mean. Like people would say, oh, Chase was dirty. I was like, no, Chase, Chase isn't dirty. It's like he just he plays hard. Like we grew up watching baseball a certain way, and it's like if you're gonna if you're gonna go in. He's coming in to try to break up a double player. He's trying to come in and break up, you know, and out so you don't get him if so you don't get somebody else out. He's gonna play hard, he's gonna hustle, and that's that's what he did.
Speaker 5: And then I had one more I had one more question. I know, obviously you've had an amazing career. It's so cool to see you do the stuff that you're doing off the field. We've had a couple of guests over time where they'll be like, in some random place, Howie Rosman's happened to him? And uh, I think Chase went through it in a couple of different places where you know, people would randomly say, like world lefing champions or you know, stuff like that, Howie.
Speaker 3: Rose and Go Birds.
Speaker 5: Have you been in like any weird or like remote places in your travels where people like come up to recognize and say, you know, go Phills or have you Have you had any of those types of experiences because we've heard some funny stories over the years, and I'm not sure if you've gone through that too.
Speaker 3: So I got a twofold for you.
Speaker 2: So one I was like, we we went on vacation, we did like a European vacation this year, and a lot of Philly fans in Italy, so we ran into a lot of people from Philly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in Italy.
Speaker 2: And but to give you the the kind of fun thing, I was actually at a Lucha libre wrestling match and had a guy like Mexico in Mexico here in Atlanta.
Speaker 3: There's a guy here in Atlanta that puts him on.
Speaker 8: And so.
Speaker 2: Buddy of mine was like, hey, hey, right, like I'll be in town. You want to come to this lucha libre. I was like, all right, cool, let's go. So I went over there to that and it was like that was an experience.
Speaker 8: Man, it was.
Speaker 3: It was interesting. It was like really cool and funny. It was like I like, I enjoyed myself. It was like it was crazy. We did have a person come up and say, what's up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Phillies fans meant Philly fans.
Speaker 3: Phillies fans. They are everywhere, There's no doubt it.
Speaker 1: And my last one is, what, uh tell me why you think this group? You said you kind of watched the Phillies. Why do you think this group might have a chance to win the World Series? Is you're what do you what do you like about their chances? Or what do you like about this team?
Speaker 2: What I like about their chances is I mean, obviously, look this this day and age of ball, I think we're getting back to the point to where everybody's understanding how important starting pitching is in the postseason. You know, during the regular season you kind of get away with, you know, letting guys go five innings or whatever. But I think, you know, as I've always said, when a guy is going going well, if you can get it to the right hands at the end, the less hands that have the opportunity to touch it, the less the less chances there are for somebody to mess up.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: So I think the importance of starting pitching, and with this day and age, man, these guys have you know, barring now that you know obviously with Wheeler out, you've still got four pretty good starting pitchers. Right So You've got Ranger, You've got Lizardo, You've got Sanchez, who's been amazing all year, and you got No No, you got Nola right where now most of the time with the with the way the postseason is, you really only need three, you know, because you've got the off days in between to be able to continue to set up your your your your rotations or whatnot. So I like that from that standpoint, you know, being able to either put guys kind of back to back if you need to, and you can set up your rotation however you I will put Rangers for Az up against anybody's ace any day of the week, and that dude's gonna give you an opportunity to win. Christopher Sanchez has been pitching out of his mind.
Speaker 3: He continues to do that. That that right there, you got too. You can put No No and.
Speaker 2: And uh Lozardo you know back to back as well. You still got tied whoever you want to throw on there. You still got some depth at that starting position. But what I also like is the bottom of the lineup has been coming through for the Phillies, and that is key, Rube. You know, like when we were winning, everybody was hitting, you know, the one through five, those usual suspects are gonna be what it's gonna be. But I think where it's one is in the trenches where you get those guys six to nine that can get there. So it's almost like if those guys can continue to do what they're doing, and in the times where the top is not getting it done, but the bottom is starting to come through, that's gonna give you more opportunity to sit there and try to go win as well. So these guys are clicking on all cylinders and play baseball. Get them on, get them over, get him in. It ain't sexy. The analysts don't like it, but damn it. We about w's at the end of the day. So that's what it comes down to is at this point, like all the other stuff kind of goes out of the window. You got to start playing baseball. Like if you got to play small ball, whatever it is that you gotta do. The year they went to the World Series, they played small ball they were butting guys over, getting them on, getting them over, and getting them in.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 3: The Diamondbacks did it to them the next year.
Speaker 2: So if you notice, like when you get to the postseason, everybody starts kind of okay, Hey, the homer is great, we'll take it, but we've got to be able to manufacture runs.
Speaker 3: And that's what they've been able to do thus far towards the end of the season.
Speaker 2: And I think in order for them to do what they want to do and get to the mountaintop, you got to keep doing that. You gotta find ways to get runs across the board.
Speaker 1: Chooches walk off from the World Series, man ball hit about three feet in the plate and bounce straight up, straight up high to Evan Longoria.
Speaker 3: No shot, that's right, speed kills exactly right.
Speaker 2: Well, Ryan, thanks a lot.
Speaker 3: Everybody.
Speaker 1: Make sure to check out the podcast six one one Right, Jimmy Rollins, you can you tell us who your next guest is? Do you know who your next guest is? You want to tease right now?
Speaker 3: We have just done we did one. We got one coming out.
Speaker 2: We got to keep people tuned in, so we got one where we like to do a couple of them with ourselves and just kind of like go back and forth.
Speaker 3: So it's great. Yeah, well we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Look at doing some reactionary stuff too over the course of the postseason, so you know, just continue to tune in sixty one one Podcast and check us out.
Speaker 4: Awesome, Ran, Thanks so much for your time, Man, it was a pleasure and continued success on your stuff.
Speaker 2: Man's cool A man back at you guys, Man appreciate it was always fun