Speaker 1: Welcome to We Talk Back podcast, the production of iHeartRadio and the Black Effect Network.
Speaker 2: Talk Talk Talk.
Speaker 3: We're just two unapologetically black women with an opinion who talks.
Speaker 1: What's up, y'all? Thank you for tuning in for a new episode of We Talk Back, a show dedicated to you dreamers and chasers. But I don't chase shit, not even my liqua. You know. This is your co host, AJ Holiday two point Oh, what's up, tam Bam.
Speaker 3: Hey, y'all, it's tam Vaan. I love y'all. I love you to AJ. How you doing well?
Speaker 1: You see how big these cities?
Speaker 3: That's what I was saying.
Speaker 1: You couldn't hear me. I never realized this talk make my titties look that big. But listen to episode for this week, y'all. Obviously it's pre recorded. Why am I? You can see my whole nip Ninny ninny Yeah, and y'all, so we say nanny. You can see my whole nanny in that video the whole.
Speaker 3: The whole time, this nipple and Jordan ain't say ship.
Speaker 1: I was gonna put some sunglasses on them, like a little MODI sunglass.
Speaker 3: Them so we can get our views up girl.
Speaker 1: I look like Mama Titties, like Mama tad exactly my little mils. I'm a milk kids. Shall I do much and nothing?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Work a little bit on the stuff. And what did I really do this weekend? I don't think I did ship like for real? No, not too much, not too much, not too much.
Speaker 3: I went One of my best friends had her twins' first birthday. Baby would have thought this was roomy and sir birthday. It was like she rented out this whole petting zoo. And how she had it decorated. Oh my god, it was like the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.
Speaker 1: She had all those nice balloons, nice balloons.
Speaker 3: It was like flowers. She had like flowers hanging from the trees. She had a blue carpet. She had like a big old entry sign that says daily and DJ's circuits like they turned one. They'll never remember any of them.
Speaker 1: That's for everybody else.
Speaker 3: The party mom right, people walking on stilt walkers and like acrobatics, and they had like a girl.
Speaker 1: It was I don't want to have a baby. If I can't have a baby like that, so good.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was like, I ain't never had a party for my grown self. This familyous okay, they were so cute. They looked so cute. So that was Sunday and after the party, she had rented the airbnb for all her friends and family that came from out of town. So I went to the Airbnb and we you know, drinking at the Botto pool. I got pushed in the pool. Look at my head. I got put what is wrong with people pushing people in the pool.
Speaker 1: That's dangerous. No horse playing around the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was drunk. They said I fell in slow motion like I was deciding if I weren't. I was trying to balanced. Bitch, can you swim?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, yeah, did they ask you if you can swim before they had?
Speaker 3: I was it?
Speaker 1: Was it three foot?
Speaker 3: It was no, it was deep. But I was already in the pool. So I was coming out of the pool. And but I was like waiting in the pool, like I wasn't getting my hair wet, and I had it like, you know, tied up on the top of my head. So when I got pushed in, obviously I went under and my hair got wet. So I was mad.
Speaker 1: Them dreads be heavy as tail too.
Speaker 3: When they're coming out of Mars over shame.
Speaker 1: No horse playing at the pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I made that bitch. I made that bitch. Go get a blow dry and plug it up outside and drive my roots sha Yeah, but that was my weekend. Let's getting this in. What the hell? What the hell?
Speaker 1: What the hell? All that's stupid internet news. So we uh, who's on the docket first up? Please take all them? So beyond say Beyonce is not on the fucking docket. What Beyonce did?
Speaker 3: Beyonce? Well, actually she ain't do shit, but my her bees and everybody else was talking about Beyonce. What's going uh? To the DNC right on Thursday, yes, August twenty second, and she was gonna perform and freedom, Freedom, freedom everybody. I was waiting and.
Speaker 1: She she wasn't coming.
Speaker 3: Which I'm at home drinking whiskey, drinking my whiskey that's about to come out, That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I know she wasn't coming. I don't think that the card are fucking with politics right now. They haven't really endorsed the presidential candidate since since Obama. And if this is what y'all niggas need to decide, who y'all voting for? Y'all already fucking lost. Y'all need Beyonce to co sign? Okay, what's your what y'all doing? So I already knew Beyonce was coming. It was kind of weird even when I started seeing the headlines about her supposedly supposed to support perform, because nobody was sure anyway, And why would it be a secret if she was going to be performing, Like, Beyonce is a regular fucking person. Man, she is man, that is regular, Okay. She takes all shits just.
Speaker 3: Like she was watching, like I'm waiting to see who coming out, right, So, it says.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty four Democratic National Convention saw its fair share of buzz, but one rumor that circulated was that Beyonce wouldn't make a surprise appearance on the final night. The speculation, however, was unfounded, it says Ricky Kirshner and Glenn Weise, the executive producer and director of the convention, addressed to president rumor no excuse me. Addressed a persistent rumor. In a recent interview, Ricky told Hollywood reporter, we never put anything about Beyonce. We denied every time the media asked about it, even though, by the way, people on my staff didn't believe me. I kept getting text from news organizations saying, when is Beyonce coming out? But come on, we have the biggest star, the Democratic nominee of nominee for president. Why would we overshadow that? So y'all thought y'all think b was going to overshadow.
Speaker 3: Kamala? Yes, she definitely would have, you know, like so Ya.
Speaker 1: Had other people performed so that other people didn't overshadow her. No, girl, y'all put y'all have it to take these people off pedestals. That's why y'all be so disappointed when shit be going down with them. These be regular motherfucking people with a little access.
Speaker 3: Who is y'all? I ain't really cared about nobody like I did feel the energy when Nipsey Hustle died. I felt it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I was just talking about Nipsey today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But and then when MJ died I felt that. Yeah. Typically I don't be like, I don't really fan girl too crazy. They do just be regular with people, and they sometimes you meet somebody who you think is just like extraordinary in their birthstink, and then you realize they're just a regular motherfucker.
Speaker 1: To check their gut health. That part Beyonce said he was she was never going to be there. Okay, y'all lost it. Y'all lost it. Shout out to Beyonce, stay out this mess. This is about the most mess.
Speaker 3: I can't wait for her whiskey to come out. You buy it? Yeah, by it, I'm good. I'm going for it.
Speaker 1: Y'all. Keep buying all them spirits, y'all.
Speaker 3: Not you with the Costco spirit, won't support be honest.
Speaker 1: Nope, I trust Costco more.
Speaker 3: And watch it be at Costco.
Speaker 1: At Costco we trust. Okay, y'all. First of all, y'all ain't grown until you get a Dicon in a Costco card. I don't know if y'all know that or not. But y'all can walk around here like y'all grown because y'all got kids in all type of shit. But if you don't have a Dyson in a Costco card, you a little.
Speaker 3: Bitty bitch bitty because I got neither one of those.
Speaker 1: Okay, y'all. This happens a lot in the Black family. I believe what's up next on the dock, and it's very sad, so it says Craig Max family reveals he died of untreated HIV slash AIDS complications, claiming they said it was heart failure to honor his privacy wishes, so he wanted his family to keep it a secret exactly. He you know, was sick. So apparently he actually passed and it was on his death certificate. Actually, TMZ Nosey Asses said his death certificate actually said, you know, complications from HIV and AIDS. And I know people who have passed away and the family always be saying cancer or my daddy call it a broken heart.
Speaker 3: When I tell you.
Speaker 1: It's like pulling teeth and nails, like trying to get the cause of death out of black people about their loved ones.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, But I think if his privacy wishes word to keep it as a heart failure, then why are y'all telling it now? I'm just confused as to what that's about. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 1: I saw him on an interview like when he was kind of you know, looking sick, and you can kind of tell, you know, what I'm saying. People will be you know, they act like you're making it up when you ask, Like, damn, he's sick because you know he's sick. What black people means do he got that ship right oftentimes, but he looked like that. You know they get the fine hair. But also with cancer, when people go through chemo, their hair start getting fine and curly. But that's how he was looking at them final days.
Speaker 3: And that's unfortunate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's sad. They should have continued to respect his wishes, Like what why why just stop black people be cloud chasing man?
Speaker 3: Yeah, clout chasing.
Speaker 1: That's terrible. I would have never Yeah, man, let that man rest in peace.
Speaker 3: Mm.
Speaker 1: That business did not pay them, No, it didn't pay them.
Speaker 3: And other business that don't pay Judge Matthew's wife fould divorce for him.
Speaker 1: Now that business might pay. Bitch don't pay his money.
Speaker 3: But after thirty nine years file for divorce from Judge Mathis. It's crackish to me, That's all I'm saying that what he says.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of cast somebody a damn crackhead. He might've been smoking crack. Why she wanted to get divorced. No, Judge Mathis, I like Judge Mathis man, thirty nine years, that's a long ass time to call it quits. Man like y'all could just live together and be in separate houses. Maybe somebody got some tax issues or something, right, I would like to think that's what it is.
Speaker 3: After thirty nine years, I ain't getting divorced. I'm gonna be a widow before I ever divorced.
Speaker 1: You know, I always be telling my mom, I don't give a fuck if I'm a hundred, if I'm unhappy, I'm getting the fuck up out of there. And I kind of mean that, but it just depends on like where I'm at in life. Really, like thirty nine years, you guys have probably accumulated all types of shit together, you know, house home kids. Do you have kids? I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: Who want to be outside after thirty nine years? Men?
Speaker 1: Men, men don't want to be outside. And she probably hided that ship because I know, judge matthis probably be outside. Okay, probably been out be outside. You always hear that. Yeah, I wouldn't give a fuck, we neither.
Speaker 3: I don't be way in this room over here, and I have me a little like I do, like, oh, what's that girl Giselle bunching? And fuck the jiu jitsu trainer. I'll be taking jiu jitsu classes.
Speaker 1: The only way I'll leave your gass and get and have you in court is if you start discounting me, if you start taking the money and doing X, Y and Z with it when it when it becomes financial, I'm a divorce your ass and I'm gonna eat your pockets. I'm gonna eat THEMB pockets because who you're playing with after thirty nine years, she has probably known the worst of him.
Speaker 3: Well what if? But you know, we're assuming she might have been the villain the whole time and they was like, you know what, let me just lead this man.
Speaker 1: You make me sick with that Devil's advocate bullshit.
Speaker 3: I always would have played Devil's advocate because you never know.
Speaker 1: Man, Yes we do, we know, Judge Matthews. I stay in the Caribbean, Okay, who you out there with? You went out there with Linda? Well Linda, and I don't seen him in the Caribbean. And I never seen Linda, Okay.
Speaker 3: Oh Linda, Rich Linda. If they ain't signed no prena.
Speaker 1: Thirty nine years, they might not have one. They was together when he probably they ain't shit.
Speaker 3: Sick of your shit, girl, rather be alone.
Speaker 1: Now I'm born June nineteen eighty four. These people have been married since you and nineteen eighty five.
Speaker 3: Mm, as long as you've been alive. They've been in a house together.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. And where are you going?
Speaker 3: Going around the corner and sit down.
Speaker 1: This bella duplex mansion.
Speaker 3: So listen to this. Two black men who recently had to fight for their freedom against a white woman who falsely accused them of rape are now suing the woman and the police department for ruining their lives. So this woman had a three song with these two brothers and then accused them of rape. And then there was footage. Apparently there was some type of footage that vindicated them of all wrongdoing. She was on their parent and my god, you're black cock. You're black cock.
Speaker 1: God, God shut up. Like one of the dudes look nice, man. The other one got slashes in his eyebrow. I feel like I seen this white lady before, Like this was she not in another story? Is that not the same person who got the train ran or her by all her co workers?
Speaker 3: No? You sure that's not her?
Speaker 1: What a look like her? They call?
Speaker 3: Don't But you know what I feel. I feel bad for these black men, but I also don't because why is y'all listen if y'all not learned any lessons about you know, I don't want to say that white women will ruin your life because this is some good white women that I know that are nice white ladies, you know. But gots to be more careful.
Speaker 1: No, almost these niggas be getting what's coming, so it says. According to The Daily Mail, Freddie Douglas forty three and John Marks forty one, grown as men who are lifelong partners, decided to have fun, have a fun night in the pool at Marx's newly built house in a neighborhood outside of Texas on the night of November eighth. Marx and his neighbor Amanda z Because what forty, had already been having an affair prior to this day, so he invited her over to get in a pool with them. So now you already have an affair with one of the niggas, he invites you over with him and his homeboy. As the night went on, all of them skinny dipped in the pool, which led to some consensual friggy deeky action a threesome. Marx had repeatedly excuse me, Marx had reportedly recorded Douglas and Z Douglas the lady okay, Amanda having sex on his phone, and his in home security footage caught all of the action as well. Can I get in trouble for that? If she didn't know she was being recorded? Now I can see the cell phone right because you see me recording with my cell phone. But like home footage, I mean, y'all are outside if that's where it took place at and then it says Three weeks later, Amanda, who was separated from her husband at the time, went to the police to file a report, claiming that the man raped her and held her against her will that night. She claimed, even though her and Marx were involved in an affair, the night with Marx and Douglas was not consensual and she was scared for her life. She alleged that she tried to fight Marks off and then pushed her, and then he pushed her over to Douglas, who, man, this sounded like a whole skit, bitch.
Speaker 3: What plan diabolical?
Speaker 1: What plan you may.
Speaker 3: It's probably your work fantasy.
Speaker 1: Yes, these people are dangerous and these black men stay stayed trying to trash and just talk crazy about black women. Man, And this is how y'all be getting caught up from high school and on on a.
Speaker 3: This is like, like, so, I wonder if you if you cry rape and it's proven that you're lying, you should be able. You should receive some jail time for that.
Speaker 1: No, absolutely, and nothing ever ever happened. So apparently Douglas he's also a police officer in the area, so he was immediately arrested and charged with aggravated sexual assault. Marx was also charged, despite both of them pleading their innocence to the El Campbo police, so they both got arrested. One of these guys is a police officer. Are both of them cops? Wait a minute, no, one of them is a cop. This is disgusting.
Speaker 3: It is so yet again.
Speaker 1: Another white woman trying to ruin black men's lives. And y'all stay crossing that Dan fence. Stay your ass in the yard.
Speaker 3: Listen. I don't have no problem with people dating who they want to date, but I mean, this is the consequences because white women crying rape against unharmed from black people using the weaponizing the police again and has been a thing since the beginning of time and Unfortunately y'all don't lost all a lot of the things you have because of it. And now you're on we talk back and don't you.
Speaker 1: Under the no donkey other day when we talked back, shut up. We gotta come up with some ship like that. Rme like, y'all, I'm sick of y'all, stay your ass in the house. I wonder if they was an intimate with each other too, cause.
Speaker 3: Them slitting your eyebrows trying to wild out.
Speaker 1: And we know those other women like you know. I'm not saying none of the sisters don't go for that type of shit, but we know them niggas can be who they want to be with the mothers mm hmm, okay.
Speaker 3: Score fighting the pool.
Speaker 1: I'd like to see that video we too.
Speaker 3: I hope somebody put it on ex videos at.
Speaker 1: Some point, like to pay for them legal fees. They better go ahead post that you're up there, then they're it'll be revenge porn though if they do that.
Speaker 3: And then she'll then she'll have a case then, so leave it alone.
Speaker 1: Shame.
Speaker 3: So what's our episode today, y'all?
Speaker 1: Okay, So naddi I was about to say, speaking to Judge Matthews, but no, that is not a good segue. We we we want to delve in matter of fact, a future episode, we're gonna talk about this Cam Newton ship. Okay, but on today's episode, we have one married man and a single man. I just want to understand the lives and the dynamic, uh between these two people, like between these two type of men. Right, so one's inside and one's outside.
Speaker 3: I thought you was about to say I just want to dive into the lies, but you say lives. Okay, oh that part too. We'll be right back you guys, stay tuned, all right, y'all.
Speaker 1: So we're back, and we do have some lovely guests. When we talked back this week, we got Jay Fresh by way of Miami, and we got John John from.
Speaker 3: The PD Helenkat South Carolina. Don't play with it, hemen.
Speaker 1: How y'all doing today? Bob, Bob, I'm chilling introduce yourself to our guest. What the waterfuck do? I keep saying that? Introduce y'allself yourself to turn our audio?
Speaker 2: How's everybody doing? My name is Jay Freshaw.
Speaker 4: I'm hopping a three point nine ninety three point nine Monday through Friday, seven to eleven night show.
Speaker 2: Check me out three or five today? Though three represent we do? Oh what's up? And I'm John John. I'm a little less famous than him, but I'm a ball Brandon chef man rock with me.
Speaker 3: Oh you can cook? Oh? Want you be cooking anything? What's your specialty? Like when you turn in person? Woman? What you're gonna make for her?
Speaker 2: Woman like that?
Speaker 3: I don't like seafood, Like if she's a seafood girl.
Speaker 2: Everybody loved pasta. Just depends on what you do with it. That'll be it. So I'll figure out what she liked.
Speaker 1: Then from okay, okay, what type of fish you be cooking? Because I'm tired of seeing salmon people be rolling the salmon.
Speaker 3: For I love salmon, do so much with it. Ye, Tilapia used to be the ship, remember when you was Like.
Speaker 1: When it first came out and.
Speaker 3: With Tilapia dropped, there was the ship.
Speaker 2: Great, one of the best fishes you can get.
Speaker 1: Yes, that.
Speaker 2: Is great.
Speaker 3: All right, let's get on topic. Why did you why did you invite these Why did you pick these particular gentlemen to come on the shows?
Speaker 1: I wanted to have a conversation with men, right because a lot of ours should be.
Speaker 3: Very female related.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, one married gentlemen. So Jay Fresh is a married man, happily married. How long have you been married?
Speaker 2: It's coming up on six years.
Speaker 1: Okay, he's been married for six years.
Speaker 2: You got kids? Yes, I have two kids.
Speaker 3: And your beer looked very moisturized. I feel like your wife has something to do with that. But we'll get into that later. Oh wait, I didn't do it that way. I'm very sad.
Speaker 1: We got John John. John John is a single man.
Speaker 3: He outside?
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you actively outside.
Speaker 2: Every now and then?
Speaker 5: I mean, I've been outside for how are you?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: I no, I don't play that game.
Speaker 1: I said, I'm thirty six thirty seven.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I do know you're thirty eight. Okay, black don't crack. So that's why I don't play with black people. White people. I'll be like forty four, forty five, thirty.
Speaker 1: They know that. It's the running joke that everybody know. They look at old.
Speaker 3: All right. I put this weird question, and I want to ask it right now. How many times a day do you think about your wife?
Speaker 1: Hm?
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: I would say I can't put a finger on it.
Speaker 4: I would say, you get random thoughts you might think of like what's going on today, what we're doing today? Or you might think about how was your day? And then sometimes you might just think about like, yo, hey, what were eating tonight?
Speaker 3: You know, So I will say, if you could put a number on it, I'll say ten, ten times a day? How many times a day do you think about sex?
Speaker 1: Look, he's married. I don't think married many.
Speaker 2: Things, but that's part of it.
Speaker 3: I was going to ask him that too. I was gonna come back to him five times a day. That's fair morning.
Speaker 2: It's a man like So you know, can I hit it in the morning, that's like a bib on so morning, I.
Speaker 4: Will say for sure, for sure. Afternoon, maybe at the workout, definitely. And then sometimes you know, if you get into bed earlier than the day or early in the night, excuse me, you know you might rock that to you know, it depends. So like three, I would say three, three to four. It depends on what's going on that day. Having kids, I will say, has changed.
Speaker 2: That before that university you think about it.
Speaker 4: I mean, it could be random thoughts, but if I had to pick, I would say three three four.
Speaker 3: So is it fair to say that once you're married, you think of sex less than when you're single.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I.
Speaker 1: Think it's the same with God.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, I feel like you're gonna you're gonna always You're gonna always feel that no matter what.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So I won't say it's less. I just will say, like, it depends on what you got going on. Like I said before, kids, I feel like, yeah, shit all the time, you know what I mean. Like you try to avoid random thoughts, especially when you're married, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So like in that case, I would say that.
Speaker 3: So have y'all ever seen the movie I Think I loved my wife with Curse her up and the wife she was like, I can't wait till you get home. I want to suck your dick. And then after they got married, she was like, I can't wait till you get home. I want you to see these drapes. Like it just changed. That's the fact it just changed.
Speaker 4: So I would say this, you have to find a way to make sure you don't forget about how you got them.
Speaker 2: You know how you get them and how you keep them right.
Speaker 4: So definitely, if we started off we were want to freaky stuff, we talking about this and then we're talking about that. Drapes are great, you know, that's cool. Generations great, stuff with the kids is great, but never forget how you got your man rekindling those rekindling those same things that made you love them before. So yeah, that's cool that happens the drapes, but I would definitely say I don't forget.
Speaker 3: See that's the scary part though. I just feel like I see a lot of people who get me married and they like lose that passion for their partner and they start becoming more like brother and sister than husband and watching.
Speaker 1: I already want to my own bedroom and bathroom when I get.
Speaker 3: There and you ain't even marry it. I want my own bathroom.
Speaker 1: Bathroom for sure, and appointments to sleep in my room because I have the appointment and sleep in your rooms.
Speaker 4: Linen, I will say this, you got to have your space. You know, if you did you before, I did me before, you gotta have your space.
Speaker 2: That's the balance. That's actually what makes I feel like.
Speaker 4: We'll make a marriage work if you know each other, that to that point where it's like, yo, I know you need your space right now. Shit, I might want to play the game I might want to do something else, you know, so you gotta have that space. You might want to watch some show that I do not want to watch. Give you your space and that way when you do connect this kind of like you got you. You talk about mommy Tom and.
Speaker 3: So women Men typically give women access to marriage and not the way other way around. Why would you say that you're not married at thirty eight?
Speaker 2: Honestly, let me just say I funneled a bad a good opportunity.
Speaker 3: Oh you let one get away?
Speaker 1: Is she married?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 3: So if you could talk to her right now, look into that camera and tell.
Speaker 1: Her what you what you would say to her married?
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 3: You just say, you fumble her. Is she not married? Why wouldn't you want to say more?
Speaker 1: She got a baby with somebody?
Speaker 2: Now we talked about it. We talked about it that we and we moved crafted.
Speaker 3: So it's just not gonna ever happen. I don't think I'm sorry. It's kind of said, do you feel a scorpion? How old were you when you lay? This happened yesterday?
Speaker 2: No? I mean I exact age. They say early thirties, So it's been a minute time.
Speaker 1: As you wait something years.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say all of them was wasted.
Speaker 5: But let's just say we we was bagging forth interacting probably.
Speaker 3: Ten ten years. I'm sorry, my sister.
Speaker 1: So, as a married man, advice for women, how long should they wait on a man and be ready? How long should they wait to get a ring for a man?
Speaker 4: I would say, don't put pressure on him at all, you know, like like let him do him, you know, because I feel like if he chooses to do that, if they ain't ready, you know, if he choose to do that, the most likely he's ready to make sure that like, yo, you're the only person I want to be with and I want to be with you forever.
Speaker 2: You know. So if you put that pressure on him, it might make him.
Speaker 4: It might make him, let's say, relapse into like old habits. It could make him second guess xyz that might be going on.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: I wouldn't say put pressure on it, you know, if you know, you know, like, hey, I feel the way I feel about you, you feel way you feel about me, that at some point you know what's coming. But I'll still say not pressure. Maybe ring shopping, maybe that that's like the extent, But I.
Speaker 2: Would say that's that's pressure.
Speaker 3: That's pressure.
Speaker 1: Pressure, Like it's just like you just say, oh, that is a I got engaged somebody. I was engaged, right, and he didn't know my ring size. He really didn't know what I like. He went and bought what he liked, right, and it wasn't a bad ring, right, It wasn't bad. It wasn't what I liked. So I would have liked to had.
Speaker 3: A like he should have communicated with one of your friends or something.
Speaker 4: You know, I'll say it's indirect pressure, especially when you like cohabitating, you know what I'm saying, Like if you're chilling, you know, you go to different family events and that like it might somebody might say it before she says it, but I would still say for her, don't don't pressure them, just like let him, let him figure it out, like usually they would figure it out eventually.
Speaker 2: I would ship me.
Speaker 3: He said he had that girl for ten years and they proposed to what you said.
Speaker 2: Off and on we deal with each other.
Speaker 7: That lines I had nobody.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, I'm sorry, you gather up, Sorry, don't do that.
Speaker 4: Okay, Yeah, I feel like that'll be they're ready to do it, you know, but you can't. You can't personal because again it's sometimes it's just what does it flight or fight like? People might rebel against that and you don't know how to. It could be relapsing into a situationship. It couldn't be finding new situationships.
Speaker 3: Could be So you don't think men need that pressure, just a little bit, just that little.
Speaker 2: I would say. Again, family might do that indirectly too. You might be at an event, they might do that.
Speaker 4: I would say, let it come from that more so than anything else, because if you have respect for that person's family, you have respect for them, you could see a lot you at times when you're dealing let's say little multiple people. Right, you're gonna find the best quality that you like in that particular person, and you're gonna choose to be with that particular person. So when you do that, you know you have a sense that they maybe one day I would marry this person.
Speaker 2: You know, you look for that.
Speaker 3: What was the thing that your wife had.
Speaker 4: Out of everybody that was a tough one. I would say we were more like friends first. It was times she would put me on girls like it was.
Speaker 2: It goes back.
Speaker 4: We our friendship goes back that deep to where when we did decide to talk, it was like, yo, you're my dog at the end of the day, you know what I'm saying. And so now us being married and us being parents, like we cheated out just like yo, hey you my dog. You don't even know they have the ship we done did together. And so I feel like them stories will help or they would be they would love the side of marriage based off of those stories, Like I don't see my parents go through a lot of shit, you know, like marriagees is working still, marriag Yeah, they just actually just hit seven years.
Speaker 2: Just they just hit thirty seven years on longer stories, so you know, so like but in that time, you know, I've seen all types of shit, all types of shit. So marriage to work. You know, marriage is working. You got to kind of go on to do with the mindset, like yo're really ready for this shit? You know.
Speaker 3: Does your wife come from a single parent home.
Speaker 4: Or a I would say in a way, it was, but she has a father that was in her life. Her dad was in life as well, so she has two fathers. So it's a little bit different from mine. Like I said, my parents have been married thirty few years. Her parents have been married a little bit less than that. But at the same time.
Speaker 1: She always had a father.
Speaker 2: She did have a father.
Speaker 4: Figure, but I ain't a lot to raising like JITs kids together. You see different parents in office, you see like yo, what you came from, and even coming together sometimes you're like yo. Like That's why I feel like that cohabitation part before getting married is super vital because you get to know that person. You get to know what you like, what you don't like. Also, you get to know, like how you use raised. You might say I don't want to clean up. I just clean up when I'm ready, you know. Or it might be a situation where you wake up every Saturday morning you clean it up like it's it's different things. You will find out that you liked about the person, and it's also different things. You will find out that you you grew up different that particular person. So just getting used to that, the coappetation parts, I feel like before you get married.
Speaker 1: So who was your family dynamic? Did you are your parents married?
Speaker 2: Okay, my father was around though I would only say that to us, but you know, single mom, uh work a lot. That was kind of my bringing.
Speaker 5: But I mean I still had family she had, I mean full sisters cousins on our dad's side, that wasn't far.
Speaker 2: But other than that, like parent house or more single mind yet m interesting.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that's common for if you were grew up in the eighties, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like you can come from a single I would say, my mom was a single married woman for a long time and then it went to being a single parent.
Speaker 4: So my mom definitely was single married a few times in the relationship. I would say I learned from that. But I was around them all a lot social in those days, you know. So yeah, I would say that.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be married? Okay, but right now you enjoy outside or do do you feel like because sometimes I'd be like, I'm outside beach, we outside the night, and then when I get home, I'll be like, lord, it be so body like, like I really need that.
Speaker 2: I mean outside, I said at my age.
Speaker 3: Anyway, you know what I'm saying, Outside you've been out there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely one day old the world. That's a beautiful talent.
Speaker 1: So social media is a part of all our lives. See you see these people online saying how men don't really benefit from marriage as a married man, do you think that's true. Or do men benefit actually more from marriage? I was I would say more than the woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, does the men benefit more than the women all of them? Depends on how you look at it.
Speaker 4: I feel like, if you find that person that you that you love, y'all can build together, you know, and at that particular point, Like I saw this story the other day on this TV show where I'm saying wrong place for the Detroit Lions. His dad was saying women are like dream killers, right, And it was a situation where it's like, sometimes if you're focused on a certain thing, maybe it could if you let it.
Speaker 2: But I would say it depends on the person. You know. Being married, it can motivate you do want to do better. It can motivate you do want to do more.
Speaker 4: Also, being single, I feel like you might be more focused and not worried about certain things that come with being a relationship because you know, a lot comes of being in a relationship and a lot comes of being married, you know.
Speaker 2: So I would say it depends on the person.
Speaker 3: As far as that, well, statistics show that married men live longer than men who are single.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, it's a good thing to go home it be all I got to get paid to be like that.
Speaker 4: I'm chilling at like I'm violent, you know, But then you get to murger sometimes like I want to go outside. I took a shot at the crib downstairs. She upstairs and she she chilling. I'm gonna hit the club, you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you you know, you gotta have that you just.
Speaker 3: Be wanting to see if you still got it.
Speaker 2: I won't say that. I would just say, like, you know.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, and you and your homeboys get a section and y'all gonna invite random girls into the section. Y'all just gonna be in there and looking like some dummies by yourself.
Speaker 2: It happens, you know, people sometimes people want to just drink some of the ship. You guys, you don't have all dumb I.
Speaker 3: Was why you got to Yeah, like I would be out, like I think it's weird for a bunch of men to be in the section in the club that is together. All the gay guys got a section over there, crazy and being.
Speaker 4: Look being being brother. Sometimes I feel like, yo, hey you got your vibes together. But in the same time, if you're out and about the bobs and we we we through cookouts, and that's the same vibe. It's no different than it was.
Speaker 3: So your wife would be okay if you had a section and y'all invited girls into the section.
Speaker 2: I feel like she would be because she knows like she knows me.
Speaker 3: I'm yeah, I would be okay with it as a wife, because don't I don't want my nigga being out there said, look at it, stupid.
Speaker 2: You got to have your You gotta have your time.
Speaker 4: You gotta have your meet talk like I ain't when you go to brunch and you get no emotions because you're gonna come back home and it's gonna be it's gonna be. Do you like I'm a boby of the crib and it's like we switch out, like I might go, do me go? Do you know I get that balance helps you know if you don't have that balance, you know she got that way?
Speaker 3: All right. I want you to rank this in order of the value to you. Okay, So it's money, career, family, fitness, health hobbies, money career, family.
Speaker 1: That's too much.
Speaker 3: It's not. It's money, career, family, fitness, hobbies. I said health and hobbies, but we're putting fitness and health as one.
Speaker 4: Okay, So I'm gonna say family first.
Speaker 2: I'm big on family.
Speaker 3: Hm.
Speaker 4: It's funny because one of the my favorite animals to kill a will. You know that's a family into it, like a family centered animal, you know what I mean? Like the Traveling Facts for life. But families first.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 4: I want to say money, but I'm gonna say health. Hell gotta be second. You know you can't enjoy them money. If you know, I would say, uh, definitely, hell second. Money, What was it?
Speaker 2: What was the other?
Speaker 3: It was money and career we'll keep We'll make those one.
Speaker 4: All right, Money and career. You got to support the things you want to do, like, hey, we want to go to Ruber tomorrow. You know we want to do this. Money helps, you know, what's hobbies?
Speaker 2: Hobbies?
Speaker 4: Damn, hobbies can come last because you could. It's a thing at being with somebody, like I feel like y'all can join and love the same hobbies. Like you might like something different. I'm like something different, but we might eventually like that together, like y'all seen the X.
Speaker 1: Men and.
Speaker 2: Dip movie.
Speaker 1: Not yet, but I like excellent.
Speaker 4: She likes Marvel right, but in a way like she went because you know, but she enjoyed the movie when she went So it's kind of like or I might go to some I ain't want whatever ship, but oh this was actually dopel girl.
Speaker 3: What you're doing today? Girl? Doing this nerdy ass ship with my hands?
Speaker 2: Fine?
Speaker 4: When they love the saying ship you love is doing and then like I like from the jit perspective, like our kids like she is she a cowboy fan again, I'm born in bread day kind of three all day right when they come to Miami Dolphins, Like, my daughter loves the dolphins and so like seeing that is like, yo, the ship I love you love too, you know, but at the same time our kids love it.
Speaker 3: Too, So she probably loves dolphins, you know, like with this team because it's they're cute.
Speaker 4: We got a cowboy fan on the counts, right, so you know dolphins Listen, she will singing the song.
Speaker 2: Bro, She'll get her hat, She'll get the hat. She'll be like, dolphins, know what a dolphin is? Miami Dolphins. Look, I play that song right now.
Speaker 3: She will start dan because she makes her think about dolphins. All right, what about you put that in order and rate? Do you need me to read them again? I know they were a lot. It was you already, okay, thank you, thank you, No, no, you don't sound crazy.
Speaker 2: I like money and career a little first, just because.
Speaker 5: Boom, some saying you gotta be in a situation to be able to take care of family behind.
Speaker 3: Her family all y'all or creative family, yeah, all of that.
Speaker 2: So that first, then family, their fitness thin.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm okay, how about you?
Speaker 2: Hm?
Speaker 1: I think I might be because I don't have any kids yet. I think a lot of things we do drive like money is the motivator, right, I'd like it. Okay, I'd like a lot of it. So I would say I wouldn't say money is my main thing, health right, I think health would be my my top on the very top of the list. Then money or maybe family health, family, then the money and what was what would the other two careers sound like?
Speaker 2: Work?
Speaker 1: Okay, I want to do what I want to do for the money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, money, I tied money in career be so many a job Like when people say what is your dream job, I'm like, I do not dream of working. What are you talking about? Absolutely not?
Speaker 1: And what was the other one? The hobbies and hobbies I would like for my hobby to make me some money. Okay, so here we are talking ship that that's that's goal. I've always wanted a job being myself because I think when you start, when you work for other people, even when you running a business of some sort, you have to put a hat on for that.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't like not being me, so I think I'm pretty cool.
Speaker 3: So mm hm.
Speaker 1: So the hobby can make the money to feed the family and I can work out in between. That's goals.
Speaker 2: What you got, no, what made you choose that? Help?
Speaker 1: So I have this the skin disorder called uh it is petrisis, so pretty ry is having too rosia and you know roseaesia rosatia, so it's petty rized rosia. And and what I think I got diagnosed to that in like twenty thirteen. And I feel like it's viral because my niece came to my house with like a little spot on her and then all of a sudden I broke out in the spot. But maybe it just exposed something pre existent.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: But it wasn't until I started removing shit from my diet right and then adding things back on that I could see what was actually helping because the dermatologist doctors, they don't really have a cure for half the ship that they don't feel like having a cure, right exactly. So starting with a fast, and then I did vegan, and I couldn't keep up with that shit because if you're real vegan, like you're looking at you're looking at like all the byproducts and stuff you can't eat shit for. And then I added fish back of my diet. But it was the chicken, the chicken that was causing my skin to break out.
Speaker 2: I would have thought beef already.
Speaker 1: What Actually, I had stopped eating pork and beef wit even before I stopped eating chicken. I did turkey and chicken for a while, and then I just took that ship on my diet and my skin clear though, so I eat for my blood type. At this point I.
Speaker 4: Saw a book about of blood type. If you if you this, you get this, need this, And I'm like, dank. Some of that stuff on actually got right, especially with the dairies.
Speaker 3: I mean, so I don't think none of us should eat dairy honestly because of the mucus and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: But let me do mine.
Speaker 3: Niggas talk about dairy. Hold on, let me give you my list. So obviously, for me, health is first, Uh I do I don't say I have MS. MS tries to have me, but it don't. So I always have to be very mindful of my health. So that be first for me. Family, because your wealth is in your family, honestly to me. Next would be I guess money because you can't do. I guess because I mean I love it. I mean, I like money, but I just don't love money. You know, I don't love money. I just like I love the things that money can provide, but I just don't love money Like I could. I would be happy.
Speaker 1: I could be.
Speaker 3: Happy with a man that I love, living on some island, like growing my own fruit and vegetables, and like renting jet skis or something shit like that if I was in love life. Yeah, so so I'll be okay with that and without a whole bunch of money. And then hobbies, you know, I mean, I guess hobbies would be last for everybody because they are extracurricular in comparison to these things. So that's the list.
Speaker 4: Other than we talk back some hobbies andy.
Speaker 1: Shit, I'll be studying the starking mat all day making money.
Speaker 3: I love movies. I love comedies like stand up that's my ship. I love any stand up that comes out. I'm gonna watch it. Books. I'm an avid reader, So me and my sister, Yeah, what's my favorite book? If I had to pick a favorite book, I guess it would be Okay, let me ask this question, The Alchemist.
Speaker 2: That's a. That's a. I would say, what book made you like reading?
Speaker 3: Would be The Alchemist. That was one of my first ones that I read, like cover to cover real quick, and I was like, oh, this is inspiring. What is my legend? Personal legend like that?
Speaker 2: Growing up?
Speaker 4: But I was getting in trouble if my mom gave me sister Soldier the Coldest.
Speaker 3: Whatever, that's everybody black man.
Speaker 1: I even that as an adult though with it, like when she came out with that last book.
Speaker 3: That book, read that book to the what did you think of a new one?
Speaker 1: It was so it was weird, Okay, it was trash.
Speaker 3: It was let's called the Spade and Spade. It was so weird.
Speaker 1: It was it wasn't trash, but it was. It was winter speaking from the grady essentially, right, was.
Speaker 3: That when she turned into a dog.
Speaker 8: I was like, man, I'm sorry, I was mad.
Speaker 3: I was like man third ist in the fire.
Speaker 1: She was the one to release the book. That's how I feel.
Speaker 3: She must have been an under contrary. What was it? Oh? Yeah, those were good. Those were excellent. Black. You should read that. You would read it so quick. It was so good.
Speaker 4: That's what actually made me dial in and so like Aaron Jerome Dickley and like that, like like the sex books actually got.
Speaker 3: So let's pause for a commercial and we are going to be right back you guys one second. All right, guys, we are back, and I already got some questions for you. Tell us your top three anxieties as a man. Oh, I wasn't ready for that, questions.
Speaker 2: Grow three anxieties? You already got some. I don't know, man, that's.
Speaker 3: Because you know, like I feel like men aren't really like vulnerable enough with themselves to even know their anxieties.
Speaker 4: It makes you got to it makes you think, you know, I would definitely say anything going wrong with your family.
Speaker 2: First, Like I would say that's the top one.
Speaker 4: I want to make sure everything to do with your family at all times and out having kids in our life.
Speaker 2: You want to like, what's going on you know, Oh, I.
Speaker 4: Would say feeling. Feeling is a big one. You know, you don't want to you don't want to fail as a man. You know you have goals, you have things you want to do. So I guess that fear of feeling would always keep you motivated to to not fail.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: So I'll say that's number two.
Speaker 1: Three, feeling at what like for you? Just because that's subjective. Yeah, it's not reaching your full potential.
Speaker 2: Not reaching your.
Speaker 4: Full potential, that's a big one. Like if you know, like yo, I know I could be a mean, I know I can do this. I know I get that. You definitely want to make sure that you can strive to that. So just feeling that anything I would say in general, but I would say feeling that your goals, if you got a goal, feeling that your number one goal, not your fifth goal, your number one goal.
Speaker 2: That could that's an anxiety. Third, that's a tough one. I don't know. I have to think about something for number three. But family and failings like you.
Speaker 5: About and when you say family, I'm I'm gonna say specific beely like parents, mm hmm, like.
Speaker 1: You have children?
Speaker 2: Eighteen year old?
Speaker 3: So old?
Speaker 5: Okay, feeling like you didn't do enough, or if you could do something different, or just not doing it.
Speaker 2: I guess what'suse.
Speaker 5: I guess what they consider right in what you might see it right is gonna be two different things sometimes, So I guess it's not being the parent that they particularly need in that particular had. But that's a that's a big thing that I guess I think about a lot when it comes to like raising up.
Speaker 2: A black boy in the world when live in Yeah, like you said, just feeling that career wise, I think.
Speaker 5: It's that you know, you good at things that you know what I'm saying you Lilly gagg or just and they can lead back to your like you said, family or parents or y'all.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. You feel that this so you can't do that for your kid or for your wife or something like that.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, money doesn't solve everything, but reaching those goals. I feel like if you don't get that money, you can't provide for that family. Yeah, and then sometimes you might just say it that I feel like, you know, I mean, know my kid. You know, it's all types of shit. So yeah, third one, that's tough.
Speaker 3: I don't know, yes, those two are good.
Speaker 1: That's like a major one though not reaching your foot from me? Right, I used to be afraid of like God for what until I realize, like it's inside me, right, ship like that or being homeless was always a fair for me. That's what I'm saying, Like once you, bitch, I don't restart my life a couple of times, and.
Speaker 3: I'm living out a suitcase right now, so there's no good at it, okay.
Speaker 2: Like that like middle school, like going to high school?
Speaker 4: That should Actually it humbleed me to a point where like it don't matter what I go through, I can push them anything because I went through that for sure.
Speaker 3: Are my questions too deep?
Speaker 1: Yes, bitch? Anyway, so when you dating a bitch, all right, here's I may not talk about women like that. When you going to date with a woman or when you're dealing with a woman, what are some of the like things that because I want to preface this question a little bit. For women, right, when we don't like a guy, we can point out exactly why we don't like them. I don't like it's something that we were having all tight, Like we can tell our friends exactly why we don't like no, I don't think they're petty at all, But I don't think men are able to men actually start. I feel like men stop talking to women for the most subtle bullshit. What are some things that women do to make you be like? Nah, I ain't funk with this no more. I don't like her, like because you want to at least have sex with her? What makes you not want to have sex with a woman? No more?
Speaker 3: Nothing like?
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the last time I fucking no more.
Speaker 3: I'm done with this.
Speaker 1: About Oh ye're just something about?
Speaker 3: What's like? What does the turnoff for you? That's just like, I don't I'm not feeling it. Cringe.
Speaker 2: I don't like a conceited woman.
Speaker 3: And what does conceit look like to you?
Speaker 5: Like that that your your self compliment sounds like insecurity?
Speaker 1: Now, I'm a bad itch like that every day? Right to convince herself?
Speaker 2: Let me compliment you know what I'm saying. Okay, let's make it.
Speaker 6: A reason to to make sense in the moment and not just say it every day all day or telling it he didn't say it enough, like what you're doing right?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So what I'm hearing is you don't like women with a lot of insecurities because that that does come off as me as being.
Speaker 5: Because I understand it, like I feel like your energy, the way you walk and give you that that what you're.
Speaker 2: Talking about it is like you need to hear it more something. So that's all. It just can be a little like too much idea. Yeah about like a I would.
Speaker 4: Say, not being discreet. You know, there's certain things that we talk about. You feel like you've got like you got to put it out there or talk to so and so about it. Not being discreet. I feel like that's a turn off to me because like you know, like I got a close family and we're closing certain things, like you got to keep certain parts of your like private, and I feel like not being discreet or in the social media era.
Speaker 3: Are dirty, laundery on it.
Speaker 4: I come from a city where people, you know, South Beach is one of those things. But like you don't want to always post certain things because somebody might pull.
Speaker 2: Up on you, you know, things like that.
Speaker 4: So I would say, like being discreet, having a certain way you carry yourself, like yeah, we could post it we're here, but don't do it in real time. Or we could flaunt some shit flex or some shit, but do it in a way where it's like it's not exposing us, you know, whether that's whether we're mary situationship or we're just talking like if I didn't actually can take a picture, wellf ially give a cent my picture, Like, you know, we got a situationship, we understanding that we're not public.
Speaker 3: You know, that's so true. I went out with this guy one time and it was our first day and he was like, can we take a picture? I was like, sure, we can take a picture. And then I mean, he invited me to move in with him on the first date, so I was like, okay, this.
Speaker 1: Niggas next level, you know what he wanted.
Speaker 3: But that was too much for the first day. But that wasn't even that was I know, we didn't even sleep together. It was just like we went to we went to then and we went to lunch. That was it. And then I went home and later, because we were he had we met on Facebook. So this is how long ago that was. So when I got home, I was on Facebook and he posted a picture and tagged me and his family and his cousins and all these people in this picture and made a post like why like like on some wifey vibes. And that was like a huge turnoff for me because nigga, I don't even know you like that.
Speaker 5: The first baddy, he's gonna lose his mind and so you got to check the nigga history probably right, I see somebody was losing his mind, like, oh my god, she really went he knew that's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: That first daddy ship is a real thing.
Speaker 3: I see.
Speaker 1: I've seen something that was like, you don't want to be a man's friends daddy because they don't know how to act. They don't they be insecure as fun, like this is what you wanted and when you get it, you're trying to dismantle it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. You can't be like that, you know, man, it ain't yours. Man.
Speaker 4: If your girl choose, let her do a thing like you know, so at the end of like you can't. You got to know that at the end of the day.
Speaker 3: But some some men get upset, like if you're out with him and you're posting a picture of the food, he all in did you give me in the picture? Paved with that to lock you?
Speaker 4: I feel like if you take that, like you know anonymous, like yo, you don't know, but you know you see them like bank.
Speaker 5: For the discretion because on the situation, right, don't put me on the food with mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Some men don't like that though, Like don't text your picture of the food that I'm paying for and then I'm not in it.
Speaker 1: I try to have my phone out whatever I'm on a date or something like that.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't even.
Speaker 4: You enjoyed the vibes like I do, say, like if somebody want to do that, that's the securities we.
Speaker 2: Were talking about, Like, Yo, I gotta be in a picture much. I got to know them.
Speaker 4: What you I'm like you keeping that ship player, Like that makes sense. You gotta do it discreet, like you wonder who's with me, You wonder what's going on?
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's not like you're like see a little sneaker, a little wrists. That's it.
Speaker 1: So as a single man, John, John, what are some misconceptions you believe that people get our people have about single people are single men, especially a single emotions?
Speaker 2: Okay, they're always true. Some probably fit the description, but not everybody.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 2: I got emotions I used to do.
Speaker 3: How long ago did you delete your wholeness? Yesterday, she might happen again to night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you need to go through.
Speaker 3: Do you think women should have a hostage?
Speaker 2: We don't got it. You don't suck up a good thing. Go out there, you knocking the streets. Don't love you for real?
Speaker 3: So you would want your woman to have a hostage before.
Speaker 2: I don't care about the history. Don't give me the DETAI mean, we can't take the details.
Speaker 5: But just no, and you I feel like you can kind of not all men but me, like I can probably get a by you did your things most.
Speaker 2: Of the time.
Speaker 1: Just like, is it in the head like.
Speaker 4: This before I want to look, I want to learn to teach me something, you know, exactly a little experience.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can't. Don't be here, not ar back. You got scary can step back, you know what I mean? You will finally.
Speaker 1: Y'all be running out Sometimes you literally gotta do yoga and stretch before the sessions.
Speaker 5: Man, like just your social media everything people listening to want to talk about making a little the move.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, dress, throw your bank out.
Speaker 1: All kinds. I always say I'm glad to know the man because man like I couldn't do that, like I couldn't do all that thrusting my back. I respect it now. Now I'm gonna question. Now I'm in a question, but having it like slang dick. I don't think I could do it like I'll be a lazy ass nigga. Okay, get on top, not on the side.
Speaker 2: Be good. This is why you want that experience.
Speaker 4: You know, you don't want nobody that came satisfying that you want someone to cut up for, So cut.
Speaker 5: Up for show it again. I guess you still gotta both have experience because as a nigga, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. You kissed that willing that got that. Now you crazy just like so would you prefer? So?
Speaker 3: Would you prefer a woman who came already ready to know how to do everything or someone who you could teach to do it just how you like it?
Speaker 5: Yet, first we can be talked to, so supposed to deal with somebody like everybody likes stuff different, So we're dealing with them.
Speaker 2: You gonna, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Learn what they like and but you ain't gonna be trying to figure out how she who taught her how to do that easy time?
Speaker 2: He would do that?
Speaker 1: You want your dig something, not like why are you so concerned about who taught me?
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, that's kind of you know, you know, like not teaching me you know what I want you to. You know?
Speaker 3: What do y'all feel like? Is some of the white lies that you're telling the relationship they are just okay, like this little white life, little white lies they happen. Let's not pretend like.
Speaker 1: They don't have a sample. Give me an example of your white lie, bitch, despite the major lie, a.
Speaker 3: White lie that I might tell, h no, no, no, no no, Like if he asks something and I give a white lie, like let's say, oh no, I don't lie to my nigga about how his fit. The men a lot to a woman about how they feel. That's a white lie that a man will tell. But I'm never gonna lie to my nigga because I don't want him, Like, boy, what the fuck is that you gotta? But men do that. But I would say, like, let's say if my man just was trying to be nice and was like, I'm gonna cook something for you and it don't taste good like that, I might, yeah, but just because a person can cook doesn't mean their food is always good, right, you can have an off meal. So I would be like, oh, this is good, and then I call my home girl like, girl, I'm shipping right now because this nigga, this bullshit. My stomach. Fuck, he's talk about, Oh, what's my favorite meal? Mm hmm. I guess I don't know if I have a favorite meal. I guess I love a good mac and cheese. I love all right, so hold on, you're judging me. Why would you assume? No, You're right, But that was just.
Speaker 2: What kind of what kind of mac and cheese?
Speaker 3: Though, like like black South Carolina baked mac and cheese with all the cheese and the milk and the butter and the eggs. I love that.
Speaker 4: If you cook all your favorite foods around some craft macaroni, how would you.
Speaker 3: Feel around the craft? That's the white line. I was like, this ship was busting, baby bitch. He had a box macaroni and cheese on the.
Speaker 2: Bring the craft.
Speaker 3: I would just say, this was just because of the effort that it took to go into it, and like no, but everything else, he did the best he could. And I'm just grateful that he wanted to please me in that way. So that is a wide.
Speaker 2: Line, lady.
Speaker 3: Effort, it's the effort. It's the for ever that the kitchen.
Speaker 1: Just try. I don't like what I get on my nerves.
Speaker 3: If you can read, you can cook.
Speaker 4: That's how I put love into it, though, ye matter.
Speaker 2: Man, look like everybody putting YouTube on your phone. I don't care.
Speaker 3: That's so what's the white lie? Y'all have told a woman.
Speaker 2: Outfit for sure?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was something like, Yo, hey, you like that, but if you like it, if you look it gonna be an outfit I hate.
Speaker 2: But I might not like it as much as you like it. I don't I don't care to tell you not to wear.
Speaker 4: I might say something about it, but at the same time, like, yo, do you I want to see your style. I want to see what you like to wear. So I might not like it, but I'm be like, yo, that's your fire, do your thing for me.
Speaker 3: So yeah, now see that would piss me off because if I see you in your group chat like man, my blue chair or some foolish That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Look, yo, you wore that ship the other day because you want to wear I feel I with it. It depends on your attitude when you rocket That's what I'm saying. So if I don't like your attitude.
Speaker 3: Is don't like, Yo, you need to tell me if I look stupid, like don't let me leave like that. I'm gonna tell my nigga every time if it's out here.
Speaker 4: Hey, I think you should do this, but I want to take away from the whole songble like, Yo, that's what you want to do because we got but that would be my white lie.
Speaker 2: Like hey, if you like it, I love it, he said.
Speaker 1: I just need you to be able to do all the things right. I don't want to always see sneakers and basketball shorts with the fitted you know what I'm saying. I like, I got a whole sneakerhead, okay, like for real, for real.
Speaker 3: And the only time to wear a suit is the court.
Speaker 4: But let me be clear, let me speak for all sneakers when I say this, Like, you know, sometimes it's a it's a sneaker for everything you could, you could.
Speaker 2: Find one that will set it off the right way.
Speaker 4: Like I remember doing sneaker balls before there was even a hot commodity.
Speaker 3: Like I hate sneaker balls.
Speaker 1: I hate when they first because if I hated it.
Speaker 4: Kids doing it it's kind of like, Okay, it's gone, but but at the same time, it's a sneaker for every outfit I feel, you know, so I had.
Speaker 3: A gown and a sneaker together. It's just never I've never seen one that I was like, that was excellent. Yeah, based on thing. It never translates for me. Like the suits and the sneakers they can get away with, but the women in the gowns and the sneakers, it's just like, girl.
Speaker 2: Did y'all have a jersey dress?
Speaker 3: Era? Yeah, we were allied for that. We were alive for that era. I can't even tell you. I guess what Charlotte the Magic, Yeah, that was like the bulls.
Speaker 1: What's what's one of the best things for you about being married?
Speaker 2: Experiences?
Speaker 4: For sure, hands down, Like you remember when we went here, Like you ever look back at like old pictures of yourself, You remember where you was at you hear a song, you remember where you were at that time. I would say being married different experiences, different situations. Like we could laugh about you having a peel on the side of the road, you know what I'm saying. We could laugh about no, seriously, we could laugh about the time we went to such and such place and I fell down the stairs, you know what I mean, Like I would say experiences like that's probably one of the best parts in like having two JITs now to kids telling them like yo, hey, me and mom did this, or showing them, you know, like you can see the picture we were right here, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And I feel like experiences matter the most.
Speaker 1: What's the best part to you about being single?
Speaker 2: All right? Probably not having to feel obligated to listen to let so unstressed something that least.
Speaker 7: That's like as a husband, no people, but you sometimes white first, you're gonna be a punching bag.
Speaker 5: Let me tell you what you're gonna have to listen about, you.
Speaker 2: Know what I'm saying. But other than that, but.
Speaker 3: Uh right, so she comes out with her work drama, like let me tell you what that bitch Brenda did today at work, and you don't have to Yeah, you don't want to hear about that.
Speaker 1: You mean to be a bunch of surface level things like that, Like that's like the main thing you don't want. That sounds like you don't want to talk to a woman then to me, like I don't feel like having a topic.
Speaker 2: I still came, but I don't. I feel like a husband.
Speaker 1: I feel like you obligated to talk to your wife.
Speaker 2: Versus me can selectively when you don't want to.
Speaker 1: Talk to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel you on that because I was listening and I'll be like, my mam will calling me. I'm it's.
Speaker 1: So, where do I do like enjoy conversations with my homegirls over a man?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: And that's fucked up. Listen.
Speaker 2: I wish we would understand that too, because you get that all the time. Members we talk about the same ship. Nig I can't tell you right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: You don't care about sports. We really talk about sports for hours straight. You don't drink beer. We can literally talk about drinking beer. Like what I'm saying, I'll drink beer, dude.
Speaker 1: But when me and Sam started this podcast, I was in another relationship and we would talk about stuff, a different one. It's a different one, but it's old, okay, it's a refurbished relationship. I'm calling it.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So when we first started a relationship, I was engaged at the time to somebody else, and the things we talk about. He would say, I didn't know that I'm like, you're not supposed to know that, Like I'm talking to my homegirl. Our conversations are supposed to be the same, Like they're just not going to really not as interesting as my friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, talking to that's not the engagement.
Speaker 2: This was the one that you wasn't she was engaged.
Speaker 1: No, he's definitely. He was definitely interesting. I'm just saying, like when you dealing with somebody every day, we see each other every day, we don't have no new stories. Like my homegirls they living life, they outside, like I want to hear this stuff. And then when we having these conversations, we're talking about past things, things that don't have nothing to do anymore.
Speaker 3: So yeah, like why would you be having that conversation, Like why.
Speaker 1: Would I talk to you about sending me some dick one time? Like why would you know that?
Speaker 3: Why does everybody keep having to bring that up? It was one time? It was pandemic, I was lonely. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 1: Sonny asked me about that ship last week.
Speaker 4: No situationships though that you might have had passed or whatever. Right do you feel that soul.
Speaker 2: Tars are real?
Speaker 1: Absolutely? You need to Like sometimes people be living in you like you not got rid of them, but they just they still there. You need to do you listen Lionsgate August eighth, and it's twenty twenty four, which is also eight is coming up on the eighth. Y'all, bet do y'all some spiritual baths and watch some of these niggas out, okay, because they still be around you.
Speaker 3: What is a spiritual bad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, men can do it.
Speaker 3: What is a spiritual band?
Speaker 1: For sure? A lot of things. But magic is just about the intention. So you any everybody's like a like cooking, like a recipe. Everybody got a different recipe. I can give you a recipe for a spiritual bath, but you can do your own little little thing. No, you could do your own little thing. But it's the intention that you put on what you're doing. Right, So I always tell people don't order shit online, like go to the store. It's the whole thing. So is it like the tanica? Go there, get you put my.
Speaker 3: Legs in the air, blow steam at like I saying, even you can do the steam too.
Speaker 1: You can start there, set your ass in the bathtub. You might need to put a cap full of bleaching that No, seriously, I don't need that. I got a cap full of bleach. I'm serious, though, like, okay to talk.
Speaker 2: About tell me.
Speaker 3: Goodness. All right, I got one last question for you guys before we get out of here. What would you say your greatest regret is thus far.
Speaker 1: Relationship wise? Is just overall?
Speaker 3: Like over all?
Speaker 4: I usually say, like, don't regret things you do, regret things that you don't do. So it's hard for me to like really answer that one, because like you living, you learn without without doing something, you won't know what to do forward, like yeah, fucked up that time, but I know that the next time, or yeah.
Speaker 3: Like so no regrets.
Speaker 1: The regrets probably be repeated, probably be uh just doing what you love.
Speaker 2: Earlier in life.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Like I feel like that retail world was like super draining for me. Nothing they can't see know what I'm saying. I loved it.
Speaker 5: But cooking and cooking here like I can be like, okay, I'm excited to get this.
Speaker 3: That makes you happy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to say, I don't know I regret.
Speaker 3: I don't think you don't have no regrets. That's that's excellent.
Speaker 2: No regret.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean again, it's the experience thing to me, Like, so I learned from that experience.
Speaker 2: So like I don't regret that happened.
Speaker 4: I don't regret that I did what I did or messing up or you know whatever, because like, you know, I learned from it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 4: So as much as I would want to say it, you know, life is an ongoing cycle. I need a complete specific projects in my life, and so therefore, at this chapter, what happened happened, But the second chapter I learned from it, so therefore it went better, you know. So I won't say any regrets.
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 1: You don't have any regrets these motherfucking niggas, I don't really have. I don't have regrets. You do learn from every situation. I just wish, I wish I would have learned a lesson and get the fuck up out of there. So it's just like staying places too long, you know what I'm saying. Like, so, we had young women on an episode, and you know, don't stay in the wrong place too long, you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Saying, especially if you can go back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you don't stay in the wrong place too long because you know, your relationships really shape your future, So you want to make sure like you, even if it's somebody you're dating, they add value. So even if y'all stop talking, you still you can still remain friends. And y'all you still see I got some I know some real people, and some of them are probably smash that sometimes at one point, but they're doing real good things and then you can still have conversations. It's still connections, you know what I'm saying, And not just everybody. I didn't smash everybody. I'm just saying something she did. You realize as friends, I'm talking about the deep relationships where you know you need to have got the fuck up out of there, get out of there sooner than.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 2: Like you say, they similar regret in it, But.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't regret the relationship. I just regret, you know, seeing the thing and not getting out of it sooner. And I think only women calculate wasting time because we literally have a clock, right, So men, y'all can always get a younger woman once our good years are gone. And that's all we gotta get. Listen, we got to hit the cave and running as the team. You know, you don't really have a whole lot of time to waste, so women calculate time different from men like men. Men now consider a relationship with a woman a waste of time, but were always telling men, oh, you waste my time. But you know, really it was the experience and you had to go through that thing to be who you are.
Speaker 2: Now. Both spend time, so yeah, mutually.
Speaker 3: So exactly right.
Speaker 2: I don't think you went with it didn't work out right?
Speaker 3: What's my biggest curgrant? Damn? I hate to admit this, this is true though, that was one of but that's not my biggest. My biggest hergret is mm. I'm gonna say it. I wish I had learned to shut the fuck up earlier, like with men like I wish I had been so mauthy and I done lest some good men pass me by, And here I am whatever age I am without a husband. I don't know, my age is fluid. But I wish I had learned to just pick my battles more wisely and not be so combative with men earlier in life. And I probably would be somebody's wife right now had I not, I think I would, And I've lest some very quality men pass me by because of my mouth. Honestly, baby, I used to. I don't anymore. Now I can't. I still can if I want to, but I don't. Yeah, yeah, that part it is in me. But I just learned, like everything ain't worth a fight, Everything ain't worth a rebuttal.
Speaker 4: You know, something you learn. I was talking about habitating early. That's something you learn in those periods. Like if you don't get that out before, then.
Speaker 3: I was terrible. The nigga could be like, Serie, what more motherfucking thing? And I'd be like, hmm, I would find something to say, you know, just just always.
Speaker 4: But now, so how do you fix that?
Speaker 3: I just think I think growth and wisdom and getting older and realizing that it ain't worth a fight, Like what did I What did I gain from always having something to say? What did I gain? Ain't say that, But I'm just going to like be more conscious of how I communicate, Like how I'm going to think about how my words. What if someone said what I'm saying to them to me, how would I take it? You know?
Speaker 1: But you probably still say the things that you would probably you would want to change how you singing them, because I think that's the problem with that that black men in particular have with black women. I was recently watching that with Trump on the National Association of Black Journalists, and somebody on the YouTube comment was like, because he was up there, Trump with three black women, And the dude in the comments was like, this is exactly how I feel when black women talk to me, because it wasn't it time, you know what I'm saying. So I understand, like I I I understand, But it's how we say.
Speaker 3: It's how we.
Speaker 1: Say that, right, That's what I choosing to be happy.
Speaker 4: You know. You think I'm old like you can It's like you're like, I'm gonna take that from my mom. You know, my mom typened me up, but you like certainly ways like yo, like just you know, let me bob a little bit.
Speaker 2: You don't want too much, you know.
Speaker 1: But I feel like some men are literally sons of bitches. So I dated somebody who had a real combative mom. So I'm not like that. Right, So now your love language is me cussing you out. So you're doing ship to get cussed out because now we can make up and now you feel loved.
Speaker 3: People that people, Yes, yeah, that is, but that's definitely.
Speaker 1: A lot of black men come from single black women. Who were frustrated and angry and mad that they got to deal with these kids and where is the man daddy maybe and they don't know how to do.
Speaker 4: Like it's just crazy like dukes. But like I remember my dad was incarcerated. It would be times like we'll be cutting up the house and she'll kick us our house like no locked the door and not know, like not looking back at it. I'm like, damn, my mom was really going through something, you know what I meaning? So like some of that stuff she could have projected on us in a way, like it could have made break.
Speaker 2: It's three of y'all, so it's like it's one of them things.
Speaker 3: So and then here you come in here looking.
Speaker 2: Just like you.
Speaker 3: Wor yeah, get off.
Speaker 2: My to it.
Speaker 4: You know, see where just a parent in general, it don't have to be a mom or it could be a dad to like sense of a parent fall on the child. Some things that you might have went through could have an effect job, you know.
Speaker 2: So it's it's best I.
Speaker 4: Would say, have a clear mind and a lot of that stuff and just try to raise them mutually.
Speaker 1: And I'm calling y'all mama's bitches. I'm just saying, though, you know your mom was on your neck. We're not that's on your neck.
Speaker 3: We just call it as a collective.
Speaker 1: Collectively, the bitches.
Speaker 3: Creatures.
Speaker 1: All right, y'all, So before we do have a segment when we talked back, we got simp series for men. Okay, so you gotta tell us the time y'all got played by a woman or whoever.
Speaker 2: Real easy way to say this, but damn.
Speaker 4: I had a situation in high school where I was caught up she in't doing different things like that. So I would say my experience came from carma with that freshman year of college, like you know, I'm out of here doing.
Speaker 2: My own thing. I still got that relationship back home in Mia.
Speaker 4: I'm in South Carolina and I'm doing me or whatever, and the joint I was feeling like like I bought some I feel like I've bought a bunch of shit for valance. I was day all right, And I typically don't do that for nobody, like yo, my mind something for you fuck me, you know what I mean? So I would say I did that, and at the end of the night there was really not a situation and not over that.
Speaker 2: Not only that, it was like another situation at all. It was crazy, right, So it was one of the situations like damn, like what the fuck?
Speaker 4: Meanwhile I'm cutting up on what was happening in Miami, So like that was like my instant karma, Like yo, I'm playing you down here doing what I'm doing in f C and then I get played in that C by somebody from VA and it was like fuck. It was like damn that eventually happened, you know, it still happened, but it didn't happen at that time. I just remember myself looking at myself like, bro, I want to custs this whole lot, you know what I mean. And it was one of a situation like and it was key. I did snap a little bit because it was it was a dumb ass situation like it was. I don't want to bring up a high school situation, but it was like freshman of college, you still kind of on them high school jit vobes, but you stepping into the world. So it's like, yo, I learned instantly that it's instant karma, Like, bro, you it's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: And I felt like a sucker. I'm like I watch you on this ship, and you know what, I mean that was on them like it was crazy.
Speaker 3: Again, thank you.
Speaker 2: It did happen. But she got me, I got you. Dang. Yeah, this thing from Charleston for real went war hopping. That's all that she was kind of feeling me a little bit, but it was it was just for the dreams, That's all I'm gonna say. It was time to go, you know. I mean it was like we just went separate ways and.
Speaker 3: I thought I was gonna get something that ain't that bad, like you just but I.
Speaker 5: Guess like I came up different lane on circle like, so I'm gonna see it before it happened in that aspect, but I wish I would have saw that.
Speaker 3: So what you were anticipating that the drinks was gonna get you something?
Speaker 2: Talked about what it was. I just meant like I came to Charleston for this, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Oh damn.
Speaker 3: So the conversation was like, oh, it's going down and I see yeah.
Speaker 1: And then so did she even let you come back to the crib or you had to go back.
Speaker 5: And somebody driving you drive let nobody follow you.
Speaker 1: I was just straight lost to you on the highway. I was like, Wow, Tokyo, drip your ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I feel you.
Speaker 1: God damn, I feel you.
Speaker 3: Getaway driving y'all.
Speaker 4: I would say this, y'all are different down in Chawston, like me being from Florida and like coming up here Carolina different. You know, he got his different Like Chaunton is really good. You can tell that was like throwbacks, man, I messed with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah A right, gentlemen, gentlemen, plug all your things, plug everything, your socials, anything you want to share with our audience.
Speaker 2: Okay, you already know.
Speaker 4: Jay Fresh hopping three point nine ninety three point nine, seven to eleven Monday through Friday, Saturdays ten to two.
Speaker 2: Tap in with me. We got like night show and it's dope. We turning up. Also sneaker content.
Speaker 4: We got to hit me on our Instagram at j f R S sp hey Man with the freshness Fresh Ris Fresh everything you know.
Speaker 2: Twenty twenty four us.
Speaker 5: Up Facebook, John Jay Johnson Snapchat and I g gonna be this guy underscore JJ. Also, we're going on some podcast content peas in a We're getting back in there.
Speaker 2: We're gonna we're gonna have some new episodes coming out soon.
Speaker 3: All right, thank you, guys, this was fun.
Speaker 1: Got Snapchat? Yes, I just delete that ship. You got Snapchat?
Speaker 2: Stay Snapchat?
Speaker 1: All right, y'all listen. It's Thursday. If you enjoyed this episode, y'all, tune in every Thursday on the Black Effect podcast I Heeart Radio app. That's right way, where the fuck you get your podcast?
Speaker 2: That?
Speaker 1: That's what's gonna be today. This is your co host, A J. Holiday two point oh on instagram s.
Speaker 3: Kick it Tam, y'all, It's official Tam Bama on Instagram, y'all follow me. Remember speak now and never hold your nigga bag. I listen.
Speaker 1: For more podcasts from iHeart Radio, visit the iHeartRadio app, Apple Podcasts, or wherever you listen to your favorite shows