Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. I'm Erica and I'm Mila. Happy Wednesday. It's for twenty bitch. Let's get high, okay, Hi, I was gonna yeah, let's get.
Speaker 2: Okay. Wow, there's just too many songs that say there's too many there's too many high songs. I'm not even high yet, damn.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 1: I was trying not to get high immediately so that we can at least get into a train of thought, because you know what usually happens if I smoke too soon, it's a rap. I will not be smart. But anyway, how are you doing today, dear?
Speaker 2: I'm doing great. I am feeling good. I'm not high yet. I literally didn't smoke just so I can have the cleanest, purest tie for the four twenty episode. This is my favorite holiday, aside from Halloween and my birthday.
Speaker 3: Same.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, it's probably in that order too, Halloween, my birthday. Maybe they have a tie. And then for twenty Yeah.
Speaker 2: Last year on the pod we had Blup Blow and Mama and It. She's got so high I don't even know how. I like walked out of the room. The whole room was hot box. The bitch brought so much, so many contraptions and weeds and things.
Speaker 1: Wait, were you here David for last year? Who filmed that?
Speaker 2: It had to be him?
Speaker 1: It had to be here. Yeah, I was literally thinking, have you been with us a year?
Speaker 2: Oh no?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was lovely though. She was talking about, you know, putting the put weed on the pussy with the fouria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, weed in your pussy, weed in your ass. It was like weeds suppositories. I still haven't tried that, and I have so many of those in the fridge. You know what I'm doing that tonight. It's for twenty and I'm putting those motherfucking suppositories in the various holes to night, because that is the way to celebrate the fucking four twenty.
Speaker 2: Amen, weed everywhere you guys, might hear a gentleman in the background. This is this week's guest. We have our friend, our business partner, Daddy Zaddy. Do you like heavy, heavy weed aficionado, famous wrapper and sheet writer, writer, entrepreneur, businessman, businessman, Well you have you do like a thousand things. I don't even know. Problem problem. Thank you for coming, Thanks for having me, Los Angeles, Na Content.
Speaker 3: Sorry you got you know that means something out here. You got to say the exact area.
Speaker 2: Okay, Compton comptent. He's wrapping content all day, Coffee and Cush. You know all day.
Speaker 1: We've been keeping problem. You know, we've been waiting to bust him out on our roster because we've been working on some things with a problem for like over a year now. Because we manifest the fun out of our life. We manifested partnership. This is our cannabis partner. If we're going to do cannabis, we had to do it right right. You couldn't deal with anyone else but problem.
Speaker 3: Super excited about what you guys are about to bring the market to.
Speaker 1: So Coffee and Cush is coming. The sister brand, Mama's Flowers will soon come. Yes, so you're looking out for us in stores?
Speaker 2: Yes, and and go check out problems line. Where can they find Coffeecush.
Speaker 3: Coffeecush dot com. You can go there and get all the locations, it'll say you, all the mugs and all the weeds.
Speaker 2: Get the mug, get them.
Speaker 1: I love that fucking mud fuck.
Speaker 2: We don't have a mug.
Speaker 1: We're going to get a mug. Why do think went to business with him?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna bring you guys so much.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, like today we don't have a much.
Speaker 1: I know it's missing something we slipped, were slipping.
Speaker 3: I grabbed the kids instead of the mug.
Speaker 2: Shit. You know what?
Speaker 1: This morning I called Erica, like how much we'd you got? We've literally scraped our weed together for the four twenty episode. I wasn't gonna tell me this.
Speaker 3: Here you are telling everybody, bitch, why this ship smoking?
Speaker 1: Though, well you know you're a role you cannabis bitch when you scraping the weed together is four blunts.
Speaker 2: At first of all, I didn't scrape shit. It was packed into the bag. I had weed, we just didn't I didn't have like beautiful nugs to show to the camera.
Speaker 3: Listen, it all breaks down in here, soout.
Speaker 1: And get smoked.
Speaker 2: Honestly, can't even believe that problems smoking my weed because every time I go to the office and I try to offer him my weed, He's like, is it Steve's weed. I'm like, no, nigga, I don't have Steve's. No, you it's not.
Speaker 3: I'm away for lead that ships smoking though. I don't know where you got it from, but I like it.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to give anybody any free advertising. But it's some good ship.
Speaker 1: It's some good ship, but it's like some new ship because it came. It's shake, they like package shake, and.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's a new ship right now because it's like what's going on in cannabis, Like the prices are fucking going bersarved, The're going down like crazy, So like smalls or what, popular people have realized that you're gonna have to break it down anyway, So what the fuck are we staring at the beautiful nug for? If you like a I don't like to use the term of a weed nerd, of course you like wow, the crystal is the buzz this is and that for the common smokers like man, put that ship in there and like that ship up, And that's what we're getting to in the culture.
Speaker 2: So just want eased. Everyone wants to ease convenient.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like everybody's on the go. Like the new age we smoker is not lazy. It's not sitting around waiting for life. Like we're up early as fuck too. Were just mixing it with coffee. You get into it, starting our own business, running our own businesses. It's a different time. So really ain't even got time sit there and break down a weed.
Speaker 1: Isn't it a fine time to be an entrepreneur? Like I love coming to the office and I'm like, where's the weed atah? Let's get more creative, let's smoke some more, and we're get on business zooms and I'm like, hold on, I'll be right back, and I'm like in the zoom with the white people, like, yeah, would you say, Tom listen?
Speaker 3: Snoop Dogg showed us the way man be yourself.
Speaker 1: Uncle Snooped? This is it you want?
Speaker 3: You want to be in on this or not be yourself? Like, don't hire who you are for anybody? Ain't no how We watched them crip walking at the Super.
Speaker 1: Bowl into that crips was at the Super.
Speaker 3: Bitches and cribs and cribs.
Speaker 1: I love bitches and crips.
Speaker 2: Whoa I do you don't know that? You know I did it. I learned something new about you every day, bitch, and honestly, like I got to know Mila on the podcast and every time I'm like, oh that's new cool. I love that for you.
Speaker 3: Growth growing every day.
Speaker 2: So before we started the show, we had you pull a card problem and he looked at Nila, like, what the fuck is this ship? And we have a little segment on our show called Tarot Time where we pull a card that kind of you know, that's the tone for the episode. And so problem pulled the King of Wands. I love my Tarot Queen. What is the King of Wan's meet?
Speaker 1: Well, I didn't know you're about to put me on the spot so soon. I usually tell when it's tarot. Oh, I'm sorry, I'm prepared now. Wan's usually you know, since I've been learning tarot live on the podcast this year. Actually it's been like a year and a half now, h King of Wands. The ones are usually represent your intuitiveness and creativity. And you know, this man is looks like he is on a golden throne and draped in golden garb. He looks very rich, so it means natural born leader, vision, entrepreneur, honor. How accurate.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: When he pulled it, I said.
Speaker 2: Okay, business partner, okay on the internet doing stuff.
Speaker 3: I'm like, yeah, listen, did oh? I love seeing man. I see y'all so much. You know what I'm saying. First and one for me looking for you guys, So like, damn, there they go again, like I told you about the Vegas ship.
Speaker 1: Please, I'm going to finish the tarot and then we must tell you this story.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So King of y Ones represents pure fire energy in its masculine form. Unlike the other ones court cards, the King is not so interested in creation and creativity, or in dreaming up ideas and implementing them himself. Instead, he is more inclined to take an idea and then enlist others to help him actualize it. Thus, when the King of Wands appears in a tarot reading, it is a sign you are stepping into the role of a visionary leader, ready to direct your people towards a common goal. You have a clear vision of where you want to go, and now you're manifesting that vision with the support of those around you.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Others naturally gravitate towards you because you are charismatic, focused and determined, and they believe in you and your vision. They want to be a part of what you are manifesting, and they are here to support you one hundred percent of the way. You are also masterful at getting other people to do your work for you while keeping them on side throughout the process. It reminds you to leave your life with intent, vision and a long term view. You have a grand idea of what is truly possible, and you will stop at nothing to see it through. My kind of motherfucking partner. I'm like the Knight who can be a little impulsive with his actions. You have the maturity to see your vision through right to the end and beyond. You achieve a lot because you are clear about your future direction and how you will get there, and do not waste your time on activities or relationships you believe will lead you nowhere. I'll keep donkey King of once.
Speaker 2: Does that feel very much like you?
Speaker 3: I mean say, that's how I feel every day. That's how I feel every day. That's crazy and I pulled that. Now I'm not you know, I'm not in I don't know that like that. You know my mom and my wife they do that stuff.
Speaker 2: But it's really is about energy.
Speaker 1: So it's about intent, it's about like.
Speaker 3: That's crazy that I was like that, man, y'all, come on, man, that ain't real. I told you I gotta chier. No, honestly, man, from being so fucking lost and clueless for the majority of my life to finally hear that. It's so different, it's so dope. It's about achieving because honestly, like I was all over the place and I know I was, it was like, wow, what is this?
Speaker 2: What is this?
Speaker 3: What is this? I'm just living, but like to get a real focus, like we're gonna do this by this day. This is gonna happen. It's gonna take this much time. Fuck it, we own. That's hard to do for a former fuck up. I feel like I represent a lot of the misguided souls of this city, Like we were all trapped in this time and in the city where it was sex, drugs, like we outside it's like, well, shit, if my crazy ass can get out here and get focused, everybody can. And that's what I feel like my mission is.
Speaker 1: So and kudos to you for like bringing us along on this journey and you know, trusting us. Like literally, problem is just like, hey, guys, if you had a weed company, what would you think it should look like? And me and Eric are like, it's funny you should ask. We've been thinking about this shit for two years. Actually actually, oh, look at this deck because I'm a fucking deck making queen.
Speaker 3: Come on, you know that It was crazy because at the time, it was like I was talking to my mom like, list, I'm gonna try to do this legal cannabis stuff. Like I'm really spawned from her. I told you she's I'm a flower child and around weed my whole life. She's grown it, smoked it the whole situation, and I just knew once I went to her like what's missing, Like what needs to happen, She's like, you gotta do this. Mama's flowers, you gotta do Mama's guarden. You gotta do something for us, because it's tough for women that smoke weed. Like they really used to treat her a different kind of way. She would be smelling like weed in the same instance. She the only one that owns her own business. You know what I'm saying, She's the only one that you know, both of her kids is okay, Like you know what I'm saying. So for her to now be able to have women like you guys represent that, like look like for her, it's like a proud weed smoker lady, like look look at us.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 3: Because her story was crazy, how I used to like laugh at her and be like, oh, he's smelling like that. Shit again, and and I remember how I used to make her feel, so it was deeper than like the weed, and it was like, okay, well shit, y'all are you know I've been knowing you for a long time and you just this big, bright spirit. I'm like, man, this is perfect. It all makes sense, you know what I'm saying. And y'all was ready. That's enough. You see how you was ready. You know how many people I've tried to call and be like, hey, man, I see something that you got going on. I think it could be dope for you. Oh for sure, what what's up? I'm like, you tell me, this is your life. I just see what you got going on. Y'all was like, shit, let's go. I don't need the boxes look like this. They need to get this colors. No, that's not right on, y'all jump right in. So I'm like, shit, I'm backing up. And man, I can't wait for y'all to see these boxes. We has never looked like this, No, it hasn't, and I love it.
Speaker 1: We definitely sprinkled some shit on.
Speaker 3: It, making this sexy. I feel like cannabis has shifted from this like shaggy, like we don't do shit no sexy though, it's better than just being all fucking super loaded.
Speaker 1: Mama flowers making cannabis sexy again.
Speaker 3: Ooh catchphrasees go big tagline that four twenty. See that's a hard ma. We got to kid this.
Speaker 2: No, I think it's important. I think it's important that you're for your mother. Like, honestly, really, I guess paving away and the women that I'm sure she knew too that were kind of in that space, and I guess even despite people saying like, oh, there she goes smoking that shit again, like she was like, this is makes me feel good, this is I'm on the right path. I feel a line. My son is good, you know, like I commend women like that. I wish that. It's so cool that you had that experience growing up. How old were you started smoking weed because you saw your mom's smoking weed.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was, I'm like nineteen eighty nineteen.
Speaker 2: Oh, So you waited because it looked because it was already always around you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's because it was like, you know, as a kid, you don't want to do anything that your parents do. Oh my god, So it kind of worked in the opposite, like you didn't want to start. I'm like, my mom does that? Why would I be doing that? That's how it was. The kids, they're like, what are you talking about? Like, dude, that's that's what they do. Like I would never I don't want to do. Who wants to do what their parents are doing? From age twelve to so, this is what was like. She would be like, you want to run, I'll be running from the weel like it was just strange. And then I remember when I was eighteen, and I'll start going through stuff with baby mom. It's in different ship. And then it was like experimenting with other stuff. She was like come here, man, here, man here, this big ass bucket was right smoked this. I was like, all right, start smoking. Started smoking. I'm like, oh, it just kind of smoothed me out a little bit. So that's me. I was grown. I was grown. It was weird. Tho y' you like my mom, it would look crazy to me.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's my daughter's path. Like when I smoked, my daughter's like like, are you gonna You're gonna go smoke again?
Speaker 1: Mom? I'm like, okay, if you weed smoking parents, you're you're like annoyed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like for me, I'm it's different. And I got all these little girls too, so I'm like I can just tell them the truth, y'all. Like the truth y'all, don't hitting y'all. So I could just be like, listen, I'm about to go upstairs and smoke. Don't come up here, instead of like, hey, we're gonna wheezle. No, niggah, I'm about so don't come. I'm doing this. That's what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: I know that's true. It's like when your parents lie to you as a kid about smoking. It's like the first it's like the introduction, like to accept fuckery.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a first major insult.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like oh so I'm just gonna have to pretend, like so you think I'm done, okay, but.
Speaker 3: Not even just smoking anything. Like imagine like right now, we're parents in a time where if you tell your child something that isn't true, they can go into another room, google it and find out. And now they're looking at you as the person that lied to them.
Speaker 2: Yo problems. Kids are in the next YO, his ghetto, first ghetto. They're beautiful and they're twelve.
Speaker 1: And so when I walked in, I just I saw I had just left Luna and literally had the thought, damn, she's big, Like she's a big girl. Like I've had that thought. And I was like, and then I walked in here with his two tall, beautiful daughters with their braids, and then then they started talking to me.
Speaker 2: Bro I'm telling you the moment they sat in the room, they googled my mom. I don't even know how, and they were like, is this your mom? I was like, oh, yeah, Ship and then they were like is this you Yeah. I was like, you can't hide shit even think even know. They figured like I don't even know where they got the name. I mean, they must have just she analyzed and was like she.
Speaker 3: Walked in here and she said, oh White, then told me was coming to beauty blender. I love this product with this. I'm like, oh, I didn't know that you were interested. She like, so she just like all kids do. They'll just start googling. That's they'll just start googling. And it's like so innocent to like remember when we wanted to know with me back in the day. You want to know something, you have to like go to a library or you have to like imagine it and what can just hope like right now, it's like, no, I can get everything, and if you lie to me, I'm gonna be like, no, you're lying. Imagine raising kids during this.
Speaker 2: I know I was.
Speaker 1: So it was interesting and cool to see them talk about like their stuff at school and talk about like they're basically saying people in seventh grade are having sex, but they're like staying all casually in front of their dad. Even I looked at the death and him like a because I've.
Speaker 3: Told her, I'm like, you're gonna see a bunch of stuff, a lot of stuff, and that's so it's on you to be you. If you want to play a mess, you gonna get shit that come out of mess. But I talk to them like this, I'm not about to hide these kids like that. We're gonna lose the fight. Yeah, I'm raising the to be like women, like not babies, you know what I'm saying. So it's like you're gonna have to see a lot of bullshit if you entertain it, that's showing who you are. True, you know what I'm saying. You should be able to tell me about anything unless you're doing it. Now, if they was doing it, I bet I wouldn't know anything. That's the flip side.
Speaker 1: But I feel like when you're having an honest conversation with your kids and they know they can really talk to you, there's no reason to hide anything, like dude, like they don't have a reason, Like I'm gonna tell you like Ard tells me shit laughs, and I'm like.
Speaker 2: Girl, you know what I find though, I find that a lot of at least for me as a girl, Like I feel like I can do that with my dad more than I can do that with my mom. And I think a lot of girls feel that way, like there's a comfortability like Dad isn't gonna trip about certain shit that mommy's about to trip over.
Speaker 3: I think it's be like I think it's that and I think that it's like I'll take my case like I know you, guys's mom, so I can understand why whatever is going on is going on and I know me. So it's like more so than like try to bash you over the head with It's like with these with this, my daughters and my son, this group that's not gonna work with them. They're not gonna they're gonna ball up if you attack, if you ease in. They're gonna give you all the information. They're gonna tell you who they are because they're not afraid of getting in no trouble like that. Now they have to be respectful. They're not like, hey dad, Dicky, I'm not hearing that a shit. But if they get a boyfriend or dude, they like, I want them to be on the car. Me. It's like, if you hire a nigga from me, what type of nigga is that? That's right? You want a nigga that you gotta hide. That's crazy that say it's more about you than me. You know what I'm saying. So I got it. But this is at five six years old. I talked to them like that. But the teenage shit is tough.
Speaker 2: When it's like that, you got a stomach. A lot of shit's just all no man, fool.
Speaker 3: The first time my daughter flashed back at me, I was like, I'm gonna lose my mom. Imagine something that came out of your dick talking to you. You mean Vaina came none, No, it starts out of me. It has to come out of here and physic We'll take that. Imagine something that shot out of me, out of my body. To go into somebody else. No, I don't think you know what you're talking about it, And I'm like, how to fuck you right up? But it's like, you're a woman, You're a girl. I gotta understand that if I go at you like that, you're gonna think that's the way we fix problems. You're gonna find a nigga like that later.
Speaker 2: That's not gonna God bless you for knowing that.
Speaker 1: God bless you for knowing that. Please God more, How old were you when you got smart? Your whole life something click?
Speaker 3: I was forced gumping it for most of it. I was just being lucky. It was just me and my personality. But now that I'm older and more aware and present, I know that's why it's worked.
Speaker 2: You are also an expert father, your professional father.
Speaker 3: You six kids I make, I've made children. I'm not the best dad at all. I just kind of understand that whatever it is is mine and this is my ship, my village, and it got a rock.
Speaker 2: How old when you had your first kid? But then here you start smoking weeds?
Speaker 3: Ship got that first situation, and that first situation was wow to it was a different like. I went through a lot name changes, and court systems, and it was a lot. I went through a whole lot during that, so it was like, actually made me a damn full in these streets.
Speaker 2: It made you he's rebelling.
Speaker 3: I was just mad. I was like, Okay, I can't beat this situation. No matter who's wrong or right. I couldn't make it to where my baby was with me and everything was the right way. So it was like I turned into this other guy, I'm gonna just fuck everything and now I'm just gonna fuck you up if we got a problem, And it just made me angrier because I couldn't beat that situation. So for that to be my first it was like, oh okay, it's like in my mind's gonna be like this all the time.
Speaker 1: So so you proceeded to continue.
Speaker 2: To proceed to create more.
Speaker 3: See y'all don't want to really conversation because again I'm kidding women, no winning. You guys control the show at the end of the day. So no, they chose me to have a baby with For you to keep doing that, it's crazy. It must have looked like bigcoin to him or something.
Speaker 1: I mean, in that sense, we do control the show.
Speaker 3: I've never ripened me right in my life. I took in my life no.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, and it is that it is a huge responsibility because a woman, ultimately you or not have a baby. Even if a man is like I do not want to have a baby with you, I don't want this baby. Women do it all the time.
Speaker 2: We hold a lot of time, a lot of time, hold the fucking on because.
Speaker 3: Let's not get personal. We're gonna stay.
Speaker 2: Interests not personal at all.
Speaker 1: Those are facts.
Speaker 2: But also you when you decide to not in a woman, no, I make her have to make a troll.
Speaker 3: So that's what that's where the main part comes in, where you gotta take responsibility for everything you do. At the end of the day, it's my fault. Anything I like and do like in my life, it's my fault, all of it. But y'all run this motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Y'all can either build us up or throw us down. Y'all are responsible for the biggest companies ever built. Y'all responsible for the biggest wars ever built. It's like, it's.
Speaker 1: Like, won't I won't take responsibility for the worst I don't think that's.
Speaker 3: Every great company that we've seen in a lot of things probably ended over a woman.
Speaker 2: I don't I need proof.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm not gonna in front of a girl or with a.
Speaker 2: Grip that maybe maybe okay, maybe I'm not saying it never happens. But there's a lot of ego and a lot of money and greed. I don't necessarily always pertains to a woman.
Speaker 3: But y'all run the show, like y'all the bosses, y'all decide everything. Trust me, y'all know that though y'all y'all know off rit when y'all see your dude or y'all fuck.
Speaker 1: I think that, No, we haven't always known that, and I think we've forgotten and so and when you forget who you are, people can take advantage of you. You're more susceptible to being attacked. And when you're we're under attack and when we're waking up. But we've been we've had a veil over our eyes for a very long time. And that's because of men.
Speaker 3: You guys are powerfule as fuck. I'm sorry, you guys are powerful as fuck. Like so when I say, like, okay, I have children and different moms, it's like at the time, little maybe I felt like, yeah, that's my bit, that's my ship. I did it in real life. Nah, I ain't had no choice of that matter, right, It was like okay, I just found out, like okay, this is what happens.
Speaker 2: And God bless you with five women, which is I mean, wow, how old is your son? Is he younger thirteen? So he's right in the middle. That's good for him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and yeah my oldest twenty two, youngest six.
Speaker 1: Wow, the wide range too, you know he was outside.
Speaker 3: I only had one after fame child, and that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Not after fame.
Speaker 3: A lot of my stuff was pre frame was ps. I was willing. I was willing, you know what I'm saying. And you know I used to throw this thing around too, so you know, I started knowing what I was doing. You know, when you perfect something, you get to knowing what you're doing. It was just like I knew, like if I just look back at everything, I liked a certain type of mess, like I liked I was in the mess. I was into stuff that was daring.
Speaker 2: What is the thing that like transition Like I don't know made you wake up or say like I can't oh or not one thing.
Speaker 3: But it was one moment that that sticks out my daughter, I think I told you this. My oldest daughter, she her first day in ninth grade and I called to ask how I was going, and she was like, oh, Dad, all they was doing was talking about your thing in class. I'm like, what are you talking about? You got a song called d two b right, Dick two bob, that's all they keep playing, something like that's your dad, that's your dad, and she's like I hated it. Like I'm like, dude, I ruined my baby's first day with my with my with my ship. Hold on, let me figure this out. I gotta kick back. I gotta do something. I gotta fix it. So then that moment went to another moment and then just what.
Speaker 2: Was that like a moment that where you felt like you need to like switch the type of music you were making, or just the overall decisions you're making every.
Speaker 3: That ship, that one thing. Put it all in perspective, because it's like I was in this weird tear where this is how I make my money though, this is what I'm doing it for, and that first that flip flopped, you know what I'm saying. It was like, well, this has to be more important because this make sure this goes and it was like, WHOA, I was in this weird thing because honestly, I was starting to grow out it at anyway, I'm getting older and I'm like, all right, I was just talking like that because that's what I was on at that time. But the images was paying the bills, so it's like, whoa, I gotta make a real decision like this is like it went from that to like the whole life. It's like, so well, I have to put myself through these weird emotional things.
Speaker 2: And like facing emotional things and.
Speaker 3: The finances going up and down, friendships going up and down, business going up and down. You're just looking like what's the common thing? You look like, Okay, I'm telling I'm okay, everything is good. I got my niggas is straight. Wait, my dick is.
Speaker 2: Causing all the problems.
Speaker 1: Not my niggas are straight, my you.
Speaker 3: It's my dick. My dick is fucking everything up because I'm planning to fuck throughout the days. Like Okay, I know I'm gonna do some music on my fuckers name do this like this is like wait, I'm fucking too much. I'm not doing It's like the reason why this is still probably even going on with my m because I'm still it's like, hold up.
Speaker 2: I think everyone goes through, even I mean women. It's the same ship, Like we can't we use sex as a weapon. We use sex as a as a number escaper. We both do it, I think, I say both sexes do it. Obviously men are like what's more glorified when y'all do it? Even if it's based in trauma, it's.
Speaker 3: Celebrated when we do it. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's fucked up. I have these conversations with.
Speaker 2: Guys, but no one talks about the Okay, yes it's celebrated, but I guess no one really talks about like why niggas are doing that and like the pain that actually is behind.
Speaker 3: I think even even in the Bible, its kings that have multiple wives, Like it's so that that's what success is to a man, Like that's a part of success, Like you get the riches, you get the house, and you get the women and like and if you don't have one of them, you feel like you're not successful because that's what's so like you got you'll say, like a guy will want to hear his son like, oh, you're about to start having sex, so he kind of like rushing them, daughter, like, don't nobody touches. It's just weird that you know what I'm saying. So once you try to even figure it out, like that's just what niggas some other niggas said. Your success is whatever you say is, you can wipe that off the board. That was like the hardest one. I didn't even realize, like I put myself on this little year not fucking thing, so you're a celibate for a year like eight months tweet or something like that. I forgot what it was. It was only supposed to be like a two month thing, and I just kind.
Speaker 2: Of kept going, did you was it really hard? At first?
Speaker 3: Bro? I found out that all, oh god, it was the ruleest away than ever because I didn't do it like I'm gonna stay away from women. I would still talk to the ones I used to fuck, because now I want to see something. I want to see why do we even know each other?
Speaker 1: Like wait, who are you?
Speaker 3: Wait? Actually right? And then you start realizing like, wait, that was my side I'm her side piece. Wait a minute, because then you think like, wait, she's only available. I'm my life. I'm from here too. I can only talk to her from two thirty to like five thirty eight year she gotta have another nigga, So you like you the whole everything starts to make sense, and then you realize, like damn. It was times where I sitting there to some ship I used to smack or whatever, and I would feel like this a little weird, like why am I not doing it? It was like some.
Speaker 2: Cracks like you were supposed to be like what's wrong with me?
Speaker 3: Why am I not doing it? I'm like, wait, this sounds like an addiction. And then you get to see it like the ladies will be like, what's wrong with you? I'm getting in trouble, and the reaction is slower. You want to go grab something. I gotta do this, and I just I'm just I'm the dick in the jar. I got it.
Speaker 2: You've used.
Speaker 3: I had been being you at least by this pack, you know what I'm saying. So it was like, oh gosh. And then you're like, well, what did I really want to talk to them about. I was only talking to them about this, so it ain't like they It just started all made sense. Once I got control of my dick, everything made sense.
Speaker 2: But then when that cloudiness went out you the other things.
Speaker 3: Kids, mom, like everything made sense because once you pull dick and pussy out of anything, it's just black and white.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Hey, that leads us to today's affirmation problem. What's your affirmation you told us.
Speaker 3: Earlier, simple, keep it simple. Black and white, no colors. You shouldn't have any colors. Colors are in your ship because of your past.
Speaker 1: It's black and white.
Speaker 3: No colors, no colors.
Speaker 2: Like, it's not no colors.
Speaker 3: It's not like if somebody like steals from my company, somebody should say, hey, why didn't you watch them? Like, no, nigga, why didn't he steal? It started with the steak to watch what's wrong with you?
Speaker 2: Let's get to the root.
Speaker 3: The roots, the roots stem down.
Speaker 2: Someone's always looking for something to blame. You know.
Speaker 3: I don't do that. I can't do that. I take anything that's going on. It's all my fault with these beautiful kids and they mama's and all this craziness. I shouldn't have them, like you said, if I didn't want to deal with that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The other day I was talking to my girlfriend and she said she went on a date and this guy totally ghosted her because she told him that she had a kid. What I know, I know, and I thought that was so crazy, And so I told her about this app called Stir. It's the first dating app specifically designed for single parents. So you don't have to be ashamed. You don't have to be worried about having a blame date with someone who's not down for your lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Not only that, Stir has a unique feature, stir Time, to help coordinate your busy schedule upfront and streamline scheduling a date. It's like coordinating a date over your basy schedule through the app. It's amazing and right now you can join Stir for free when you click the link in this episode description. Take dick and pussy out everything.
Speaker 3: You got it so much clearer it will.
Speaker 2: I'm high.
Speaker 1: I'm high too out?
Speaker 2: Are my eyes open like I'm looking problemly?
Speaker 1: Yes? I know, yes, speak more so smart. I realized we never told the story about Vegas. Oh, and I don't want to keep the people, so our other business partner's not here, You tell the story.
Speaker 3: Shout out to my boys, spooon. So we was in Vegas for Grammy Weekend and we got some mugs in the cookie store. So he was down there doing that and he went to do something and randomly I get a call. He's like, Nigga, let me tell you what happened. I'm like, what's up. He's like, when I'm talking to this lady about the brands called me cush say Mama's flowers. The lady stops and says cook MAM's bad choices. And then I'm like, oh, for real, I'm thinking it's gonna stop there. He's like. Then she pulls me to the side and says, so you know anything about any swinger things going on in Vegas?
Speaker 2: Why are we? Why are we the swinger? Nigga said, not spoody word cracking, because we have the smacking ack, not.
Speaker 3: To shot a swinging, but the fact that the brand has connected.
Speaker 1: I am that my brand.
Speaker 2: With safety and sex, safety spaces for sex.
Speaker 1: I'm proud.
Speaker 3: I'm proud to listen in Vegas.
Speaker 1: Essence Essence said that we are the top ten safe spaces for black women on the Internet.
Speaker 2: I agree. In case you guys say Essence dot com if people are interested in a play party. We didn't add last week at the beginning of the episode about Orlando's play party, which is in New York.
Speaker 1: It's in New York. You're in New York. It's a two day play party. It's May thirteenth and fourteenth. It's gonna be a lot of black and brown people. It's a safe space. It's a cool community.
Speaker 2: We do know the play party. They were right, they were fucking right.
Speaker 1: In Vegas representing for us. We love you.
Speaker 3: That's hard. That's so not like a dome. Name for a bar, safe space, safe space.
Speaker 1: That's a good place. That's a good name for sex party.
Speaker 2: Too, right, true. Okay, we have a little game on our show. I like to play with guests problem all right, and it's called trigger. And although I've known you for many moons, now I don't have my answers to most of these questions. So we're gonna find out.
Speaker 1: You have to say, like one word, answer is quick? Well the first thing that comes to mind.
Speaker 3: Okay, just one.
Speaker 1: Word, my blunt. Nobody wants the blunt.
Speaker 2: Right, Okay, yeah, okay, here we go, fatherhood, so many words, mission, monogamy. You can't think this long. You can't think this long. Interesting, you gotta go quick.
Speaker 3: Sorry? Interesting was the first word?
Speaker 2: Bad? Habits, self inflicted, your idol, your idol? Do you have an idol?
Speaker 3: Pops?
Speaker 2: Marriage, loving it, Molly loved it, child support, hate it, favorite strain, caution, cush black women, fuck yeah, uh, turn on O.
Speaker 3: See when you say certain words? Ninety thousand them flying.
Speaker 2: So uh, passionate, favorite porn category on fuck with porn, favorite position, all level therapy. We happily ever.
Speaker 3: After twenty twenty five. Biggest regret not fucking getting control of my dig earlier?
Speaker 2: Who and what's your biggest insecurity?
Speaker 3: Too trusting?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: That scares the shit out of.
Speaker 2: Me, like someone being too trusting or you're being too what's your sign again, Taurus?
Speaker 3: That's right, like my baby, that is my That scares me the most out of anything, being too trusting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So is it hard for you to get comfortable around people like fully, Well.
Speaker 3: Not no more because the reason why it's like that is because of the past. So if I'm leading forward, I have to just trust my judgments moving forward. So that's the scary part because it's not in my hands. It's like on the morals of the person, on the background of the person, and you're not going to know everybody fully it's like, you know what I'm saying, Like, that's the hardest part. It's like trusting in that I made that right decision to have that person in this because you know, one fucking food, fuck the whole thing up, you know what I'm saying. So especially something as big as like we're trying to do you know, we're trying to take all of this shit, we're doing global, so you gotta be you know, tight. So that scares the shit out of me because like I will have to take the blame for it if I choose, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, that's a man.
Speaker 3: Shit.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's kind of like the beauty of life a little bit though, like because you just don't know that's the one thing you really can't control in a world where like everyone wants to control everything, Like you're saying, like everything's at our fingertips, and that's the one thing like you can't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's and that's the thing about me. When I'm scared, I'll run to it though, So it's like, well, ship, it's coming, but that's what I'm scared of though, Like I'm never like I'm not the toughest nigga, none of that. But if I get scared, I'm probably gonna attack because I'm like, let's get this ship over with. I'm not about to let that ship get in my body because I don't like the way it feels. So it's like I rather address it. But that's probably the only insecurity I really have. All the other ship is that shit. Don't be mad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't look at me. I'm high looking at it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm high to relate to relight another women. Are you gonna you're gonna go?
Speaker 1: You go hard to go home?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: I mean I am going home after this, so it's perfect.
Speaker 1: We have another interview, tod.
Speaker 3: Hold on, let me see. I just looked real.
Speaker 2: Go check on the children. I'm trying not to take a lot of inhales right now because I'm already pretty high. But mm hmm, how they killed? How are the children?
Speaker 1: It's always hungry.
Speaker 3: When I told them, like, yeah, you don't eat, so after two, they was like.
Speaker 2: You still do that?
Speaker 1: Damn wow, I do that every day just so just because my god.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't mean to. I end up realizing why I feel on edge by two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I start.
Speaker 3: Realizing the ship you addicted to. Once you pull it away, that's it's like getting these little girl I need to eat, like get hungry. That should be wow.
Speaker 2: I know because I don't know. I know because I ran to you and Daphney, like I swore like a year and a half ago, and y'all were doing that ship. I'm like, I need to I don't know what I actually I know what. I'm addicted to. Sugar, cheese, bread and weed.
Speaker 1: To a good time.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not like a great country western song.
Speaker 1: A good time sucking hit does definitely.
Speaker 3: Smoke weed, No fucking way. I made her do it. One star.
Speaker 2: How about the funniest you she's never smoked before.
Speaker 3: She smoked before, but she had to smoked a long ass, long ass time. That ship was the funniest.
Speaker 2: I can't see it.
Speaker 3: No, you can listen all that nice ship flies out, it goes. I'm not moving. I said, what the fuck, please, I can't. I can't get the water. Nigga, she hit that ship one time. Oh my god, yeah, I said, no, no, no, no, but she does the wine. Now.
Speaker 2: How long y'all been married?
Speaker 3: Year?
Speaker 2: How did problem transition from problem? Who was out here in the streets to married family man.
Speaker 1: Husband, married to the soft woman because.
Speaker 2: I'm a problem, but he was. You were like on the end of the I think you were still No, you're read it. You were very much you were you were oh my god, yeah, you were so many a club with you.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the perfect situation had to come at the perfect time. It had to because it was like I bumped back into Daphne.
Speaker 2: Wait, can you please share the beautiful story of you and Daphne.
Speaker 3: Okay, it warms my heart. Me and Daphne. Our families still live like two houses down from each other. I met Daphne when I got here from Germany, so I was two years old. So I've been knowing her since I was two years old. She's always lived down the street. I told her that I was gonna marry her and I was nine years old. So this is crazy. Even that, it's still crazy. But so when I said I bumped back into her, I was at the ninth month of that thing I'm telling you about not having sex shit, and I was like, I don't want a girlfriend. I want to I want to do anything like that. I just want to have, like I want to start with tonic friends. Once you work it out your system, you feel great. Like I can talk to women. I ain't got to be looking at the it's all these things I can talk. You know what I'm saying, Like, look all y'all eyes. You know. I think that's why we do business well together. Remember I told you, I'm not trying to fuck y'all. I want y'all to that's y'all fine. It's tough for guys. Niggas don't matter, fight their urg just but that I bumping her on some whole random I saw somebody in the picture that we know mutually. I'm like, is this Daphne? She like problem? She calls my auntie and like is that Jason. Get on the phone. I'm like, we end up living a block away from each other. Like again, yes I live, I'm gonna share, we live, but I live that next light over, okay. And so I'm like, oh shit again, I just like sweeped out a lot of people out of my life, just bad people. I was just looking for somebody new to talk to in the valley or whatever. So I'm like, oh, I can go to her, this cousin dad, whatever. So I just go over there. She's like, hey, what's going on. We're talking and I'm just telling her all my business, all the fucked up shit, because again, this is family, this is Sharon's daughter. This is not like I'm trying to smack. So I'm saying shit I would have never said if I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Hmm, you didn't have a mask.
Speaker 3: I'm just like, yeah, I gotta fight. You got my kids, get that together. I'm up for Grammy, but I don't really like this and fuck this though, I need to get this together. Just real on the block conversation. I don't know.
Speaker 2: The rest is history. That's so dope. I love that story.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy, like so that situation had to go that way because I fought it like for months, Like it was like I didn't even want to bring her into my world jet because I hadn't cleaned it all the way up yet still at the baby when I'm just acting, it was like I'm still getting it tight and I don't want to bring that to this and I don't want them thinking I didn't want nothing to go wrong. So I was very hesitant on even like entering into anything because the flip side of it is like I know your dad, I know your mom. I can't even dog you or anything like that. I'm always gonna see you. So if I make this decision, this is the one, it gotta be all the way out because we can't divorce and then not see each other. This can't happen. We're already you know. So it was a big one to make. It's like I got to hit the real switch. It can't be no plan. I'm not about to play because it's missus Polke daughter. I can't even do it like that.
Speaker 2: Well, that is an amazing woman, period amazing, but.
Speaker 3: Even her like she's went through life before, she's experienced a whole lot. So it's not gonna be too many things that I can't tell you. She's she's not gonna want.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure she's seen it all.
Speaker 3: Trust me, I know all of every angle of it. And that's the best person to have sitting next to me while I'm growing up, Like I don't have to be vulnerable and like she's not gonna be in a handle like she looked at my little she was like niggas man, come on that like ship. I'm thinking, like I got a building worth a ship, Like no She's like, you're straight. That's rock man. Fuck it. It had to be that. I don't think I could have somebody else.
Speaker 2: Was marriage always something you wanted?
Speaker 3: I just always knew I was gonna do it. Once my grandparents both sides, they died together, It's like it's different like my mom's side. I saw both sides of marriage too, So it's like my mom's side, my grandfather and my grandmother, and they were all over each other like six like just all over each other till the end. And then my father's side, I've never even seen them sleep in the same bedroom, but I can see the beauty in both of them because they stayed together for this family of it. So this had to be going through bullshit. And now that I'm older, right, and this was just a very emotional one. So I've seen them both sides of It's like, well, if I'm in it, i gotta be in it, so I'm only and then once you do that with God, you gotta just That's why I looked at it. So that was scary too.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm scared of marriage. Marriage feels like a foreign concept to me.
Speaker 3: Something it's a bad contract, a bad sounds it's a horrible contract. It's the worst business deal on earth.
Speaker 2: I think it's something I want, but it's just like it feels like a large commitment to someone's feelings. And I don't know if i'm I don't know. I like it sounds cute, but also, can we have separate homes? It's like, see that's the can we have separate bedrooms?
Speaker 1: We live in different cities.
Speaker 2: Would you ever have a separate bedroom? No, you think that's weird?
Speaker 3: No, I can't think it's weird. I seen my grandparents do it.
Speaker 2: Oh that's right, hold on, it's just it's just nothing weird.
Speaker 3: It's my point. It's like, but for me, like I'm the other way, I'm like and all that type of ship's like it's a lot of love that used to go along a lot, so it's like I gotta go to just one person. And I was like, oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Damn, she's getting love love.
Speaker 1: If you guys have love love down. If you guys haven't heard. We have also an episode with Daphanie, his wife, called Return of the Soft Woman that we did like very early on. I feel like now, but it's a really good episode.
Speaker 3: You guys are anti soft woman, We're not not more so like y'all more.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to tap into my soft woman. Okay, I really am.
Speaker 3: Like that's been my goal. Like I'll tell you and.
Speaker 2: Let me just tell you something. When I heard when we did Daphne's episode, like people were like mad, yeah, and I was kind of like, oh, this is surprising because I've known Daphne since I was a child, and I had one perception of her. And when she told me so, I was like, that's very interesting. And now as someone who's more healed and like acknowledging certain parts of myself, I'm like, yo, I need to I do like the feminine energy and like the divine feminine, which I think Daphnie is what she was basically saying in the episode is so powerful. But as women like I've had to show up and for more masculine about to take care of shit, I've had to feel like if I'm feminist for lack of a better word, like I got to like, you know, assert myself in some way, and I don't want.
Speaker 3: To do that. That's the balance.
Speaker 2: I don't want to do that all the time.
Speaker 3: I told her, and like I'll two everybody, everything in moderation, like everything is in moderation, Like yeah, it's too much extreme emotion thinking we got to be this way, this time and this way that. It's like, look, it's your spots. You pick your spots where to be soft, not just be a soft motherfucker. Like that's where people get it confused. And then the other way around, it's like, pick your spots to be hard, like because I find myself telling her like, nah, you gotta crack down a little bit on that got to like you gotta if you don't like the way that's going in whatever area is.
Speaker 2: Has Daphne reyaled at you? I feel like I can't even imagine she doesn't.
Speaker 3: Okay though I love you. Bullshit is she has great delivery, so she can tell you some fucked up ship and so you really will be like did you I know that? Because I wrap so i'd be like, don't do that. Stop, I know what you're trying to say.
Speaker 1: You gotta chill, imagin and cursed down her soft No, I love it.
Speaker 3: Listen, Daphne cusses more than on my homies. You gotta meet her mom. Sharing sharing is like the fun going on right she's with that's why. I'm like, when she do this soft thing, I'm like, baby, hit him with the real ship one time and tell you she's like this fucking bitch. She gets going and it sounds so beautiful coming out of her voice. It's like, give me some more of that ship. I'd be like, curse something, Just curse somebody out for me. I want to hear it.
Speaker 2: Hilarious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm surprised that you think we're the opposite of the soft woman.
Speaker 2: I asked, but you did not.
Speaker 3: You told us, I told us all my apologies.
Speaker 1: What was that your perception of us?
Speaker 3: I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know, Yeah, what is your perception?
Speaker 3: See, I have a different perception for you, said, I've known.
Speaker 2: You, okay, but what is it?
Speaker 3: The group or you are you want to go separate, how you want to do it, I don't care how you want to give it to me. Okay, okay, let's go here. My perception of you is you want to dominate, because that's what you see. You were raised by a woman that dominates, so that's your character and that's what it is. But you really like fuck that ship too, though, Like I want I know. I mean, that's what I've seen and that's what works. But that maybe not work for you. So I think you're gonna find some balance somewhere in that. As far as you you like a shook soda can like that, you're ready to just both. I can feel it. But the thing is, I I meet personally, I don't know which way you about to proof because you're gonna be extreme whichever thing you you do. If you start making cups, you're gonna make the biggest cups with the colors that it's gonna be it. We can all get in the cups.
Speaker 2: I feel like this is a high tarrant reading by property.
Speaker 3: No, these are these are great things though in business are in But it's like which one is great and personal? Which one is business? Y'all? You can't be in both. Like once I walk in the house, you.
Speaker 2: Can't be great in both.
Speaker 3: You can't be like It's like if you pick to be stern, like I'm gonna be a stern person. You can't just be stern everywhere because I can't talk to my daughters like that. Now. You gotta have a gauge on it. Like me outside of the house, I'm different than when I'm in the house. In the house. I'm a fucking brat. Oh like this, I hate everything everything, So I'm fucking winding and doing all this shit I can't do in front of the niggas. But that's at the house. The men, I walk out the doors, like, what's happening? We own? Yeah, you gotta figure it out. I think, Yeah, I think that's that's pretty accurate. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's as far as I think women crave where they can come home and submit and chill out and wine and be the brade, like when you show up as a mom and as a business owner and you know, like tough, you're in your dominant you know.
Speaker 3: And it's tough for y'all too, because it's tough to find a guy that can handle that, you know, handle not even what you guys are saying, that's nothing. It's like who you guys have to be around, Like guys are fucking very insecure, very jealous. We have to be around, Yeah, like you guys have to be around other beautiful people, men with money.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm around a lot of women.
Speaker 1: We make it to be curated.
Speaker 3: I feel like I'm around a lot of I think you've been around so much in your life. You don't really see what you're all around. Maybe you guys don't have the normal rolode.
Speaker 2: My dad told me recently that men don't want strong women. Most men. Most men don't want strong women. That's the statement he said. And I said, interesting, what.
Speaker 3: It's cool, like if everything is pros and cars, Like I've dated women where it's like, yeah, I mean, I think it's not ain't cool neither though, it's like all of them. You gotta pick which one works for you.
Speaker 2: I don't disagree though with him. I don't disagree and I and in my mind the way I kind of like took it because I mean, I am who I am, but like there is a softness and like that, like I feel like strong women lack And it's not necessarily that you have to give up your power and give up your career and give up your opinions. It's more of like how do you encompass all these things that are really like you're divine, feminine, but be soft? And that's what that episode was really Daphnely taught me, and that conversation I took from that much later. At the time, I didn't understand it, but I think that that's kind of like I think that's I don't think my dad realized what he was saying, but that's what I have come to realize, Like what he means about men. I think men don't really want like another nigga in the bed.
Speaker 3: No, you know, like they don't want another nigga yet, it's just picked your spots. It's like it's like with women with women for a guy, like a guy is fucking not as smart as y'all think, Like y'all know way more than us. Y'all are the detail. Like you guys think that we know that, we don't.
Speaker 2: We be trying to tell you, y'all don't.
Speaker 3: It's too long winded. Like I just had this conversation. Listen, hold on, I just had this conversation in the studio. I just had this conversation in the studio. We were talking about somebody was talking about zodiacs. I'm like, dude, guys, don't give a fuck after you say the first word, and like, what do you mean? Because this one one lady she introduced herself, She's like, is this I'm a virgo and I'm intense, but I understood that. Look, why do you have to lead with that because it was the best thing ever, because now I know what I'm getting into funcks with it. We actually hear we made up. I made everybody give one word a Virgo and is intense towards simple Capricorn's passionate Aquarius, creative areas, confidentis calm, Gemini, I misunderstood cancer, mysterious, Leo direct, Scorpio cool, Sagittarius, unpredictable and live a ballance. If a nigga just knew this instead of all that other ship that come up to your more talking about.
Speaker 1: These translating for men.
Speaker 2: Forgot the horoscopes are going to help niggas find the women for them.
Speaker 3: No one, just but listen, it's not just it's just not cool. It's the fact that you can do it in mysterious.
Speaker 2: You're simple.
Speaker 3: I didn't make these up. I didn't make these up. It was a whole slettle women in there going now through the community. Yeah, because they was all understand I need a man, and you know, they talking shit and I'm like, bron y'all too deep. We're not that fucking deep. We're not deep at all.
Speaker 1: You hear that guy's talk to the men in just one word sentences and you'll get further.
Speaker 3: Meaning, like like when you're trying to tell me something, like if you're trying to teach me something, are you trying to show me something? Give me the simple version and I can decide if it's like if I need that to digest because as a nigga, while that conversation is going on, I'm thinking about, Okay, we gotta get this money over here, where the fuck your kids at? Well, I gotta get to like it said, like nine things going on. So when you putting some more shit in there, that's gonna get real long. It's like, hold on back. Like with that, I gotta hold on. Give me the give me the something cliff notes version. I'm great with those, and then we can while we riding somewhere walking like, Kim, could you break that down to me? Now?
Speaker 2: Damn, I'm gonna start texting my long texts. I feel like I've gotten a lot better with shortening them because I don't really I don't want to text anyway. But when you really piss me off and we're not talking, I'm going to tell you I'm gonna write you a letter. And this is the this is it this is and they might get.
Speaker 3: You're talking to the baby father or anybody.
Speaker 2: No, just in general. But yeah, like I feel like women we men. Maybe, yes, you guys are. I'm so glad that you said that. You guys are not deep.
Speaker 3: We're not. We're emotional. It's different.
Speaker 2: I'm just kidding. I really think men are deep. I don't agree with emotional.
Speaker 1: Emotional.
Speaker 3: We're emotionalless. I share more do we let on, But we're not deep.
Speaker 1: They're emotional and they're suppressing the emotions and they're just maybe clips up.
Speaker 3: It's nick manystem. It's tough being a guy, like you know what I'm saying, Like I know, it's it's way tough for being a woman because y'all the smarter you guys have to walk outside niggas trying to fuck y'all, touch y'all all day. It's like a different thing as a guy who's supposed to be out hunting and finding and man, I take a different crowd of energy.
Speaker 2: I feel like there's more tools for women at this point in the world.
Speaker 3: Y'all set up to blow.
Speaker 1: Women utilize the tool. A lot of go to Harby, they'll go to yoga, they'll go to the retreat you so you'll understand the detail. Men just punch balls and ship.
Speaker 3: Damn bam, that's what. That's what.
Speaker 1: Just like get mad and cry in the corner. Don't you never see it, but you know that they cry.
Speaker 3: Because we don't have these like guys are not sitting around like, man, she hurt my feelings and ship now the more successful men do. Like it's like a little fire pack of guys that I know that we probably mentoring us through the other ones I'm looking for, like when we're leased, least inform that if that makes any sense, Like if like my one guy, he's having baby mama trouble, when they know that I don't fucking been through it, I'm like, hey, don't do this, don't do that. Then that vice versa if you've runned a business and I'm like, well I need the questions because I got some of those. But man, it ain't like y'all y'all get into it, drink and just be so vulnerable. So vulnerable niggas can't be too vulnerable. It is none of another guy, because these niggas try to you know what I mean, they try to use it.
Speaker 1: You have to have a good circle of people that you know that that's not.
Speaker 3: That's how it is. I think women and men don't understand how close we are. Like it's just y'all can say it, and it's just like the whole in the things like how we can say y'all can't y'all got that one to it t y'all can be vulnerable and we can't.
Speaker 2: Do you have any friends that you feel like can be vulnerable with?
Speaker 3: I do now, but I'm talking about like when I was younger now ship, I'm an open book now, but that it takes a lot to get to that, you know, especially if you're not. If you're not like your finances are together and you still living somewhere where you don't want to be. It's a whole nother aggression you gotta walk around with like you can't let no nigga know I'm crying over this, trying to snipe me or something. Street Ship, she said, street ship niggas like street ship I am.
Speaker 1: I am street Ship.
Speaker 2: If you have a record, I'm probably yeah.
Speaker 1: Do we just talk about this up? I was like, someone told me they want to kill for me.
Speaker 2: Once.
Speaker 1: I was like you are, I was like what I love. When I'm in love, I'll kill for you, he said. I said, really murder.
Speaker 2: Like what kinds degree?
Speaker 1: You had a gun that maybe even more like your weapon, and you would kill for There's no immediate need, but if it happened, you would be ready.
Speaker 2: Basic Bitches are basic. Niggas are not deep. Bitches are basic things.
Speaker 3: Just the little thing you see we go black and white. You're going to love that.
Speaker 1: Wow wow sponsored by episode. Bitches are basic. Niggas are not deep.
Speaker 2: Cold Gate sounds like to me, I don't know. Oh my god, wait, so do you have a horry for us? You know what a horry is? I think I shared it with you.
Speaker 1: High level horror story. Did something very ho very ho ish.
Speaker 2: I know you do Mollywood. I know that you have some tails.
Speaker 1: Is Mollywood? You're a k A are you problem? Aka? Mollywood? On the streets? From me?
Speaker 2: This is wild everything.
Speaker 3: It's like when you said that one word, It's like, uh, I don't even need to be what's the whole? What makes it? Is it a bad thing or is it bad?
Speaker 2: It can just involve lots of people we filmed. It could be like public.
Speaker 1: It could be like you're having sex with your.
Speaker 2: You almost got caught. You had to jump out of a window, like anything we have had some.
Speaker 1: Dodging pussy was like in fact, I opened the window, my boyfriend saw me. He walked through the window. Then I opened the door and he joined. That was the horse story.
Speaker 2: One girl, one girl sucked a guy on Juneteenth, a white man on Juneteenth with a strap on as reparations.
Speaker 3: Man, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 2: No, nothing like that. No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't got nothing like that. Let me think. Uh, I don't want to say that.
Speaker 2: He's scared.
Speaker 3: I'm scared. This scares me. This one I gotta come because I gotta tell the story without telling the story because of just the people in ball you know me, high level horror. They won't know, they will.
Speaker 2: Mom's just us.
Speaker 3: We have some of my top one hundred pod. I see what's going on here. It's not just y'all, no more just watching.
Speaker 1: We want to know the tories, okay, trying to act like it doesn't We just act like it doesn't exist. Just like just say whatever, it's fine, We're gonna come back and hunt them.
Speaker 3: Well, can I tell you a story about somebody else with a disclaimer if you can.
Speaker 2: Tell someone else how you want.
Speaker 3: To tell the story, and third person.
Speaker 2: Okay, got it, got it, got you were there.
Speaker 3: I was there, Okay. Yeah, Oh this is fucking crazy, dude, this is sad.
Speaker 1: We'll put it on Patreon. It will be only a little small number of people who see it. Gosh, okay, stories, we'll cut it out of the top.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna get so horrid. I'm just gonna say one one day I had, I got loaded and I was like, I'm about to make love with five women today. And I don't know why I was on this, and I don't know what made me get on that, and I don't know what it was. And then the thing was, but it couldn't they couldn't all be together. It had to be different.
Speaker 2: That was a busy day. That was Yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Makes me makes me feel bad saying this story. Now, this is who I am. But the fact that I that showed you how much of a cracking it I was. I dedicated a day to this.
Speaker 2: Were they all different experiences or were they like one was at the house, one was somewhere else.
Speaker 3: It was lined up. There's a lot of milk, a lot of things that happened that day for Steve going water milk. You know, back then it was like the hood ha Liloque was like he.
Speaker 1: To refeel you.
Speaker 3: You know, you go, you get, you get prepped.
Speaker 2: Wait, do niggas really think you're drinking milk?
Speaker 3: That's stupid ship from back in the day, But we need to think that what I was.
Speaker 2: They were really drinking milk.
Speaker 3: Like all that. Yeah, I was like, make the milk our god, and I remember that almost didn't accommomently. Then last second, the last.
Speaker 2: Thing I came through right before midnight, like Cinderella.
Speaker 3: Yeah, damn, we finished strong before. So that's where I feel.
Speaker 2: Like you gave full performance for each one or you were.
Speaker 3: Like maybe three Listen, listen. Every basketball game has four quarter's. Okay, So I have some strong points, I have some low lights, but all in all, the goal was accomplished. And it wasn't really about that. It was about accomplishing the goal. But no, I went through it. It was it was it went up, It went up, long long.
Speaker 1: That's the first insiration to D two.
Speaker 3: Listen them fucking songs. Man, I tell you D two B to take use.
Speaker 2: The song in this episode.
Speaker 3: Please do man, right, now we own it, re running that ship. Come then, I can't wait. Oh my god, I heard one of them. Ship's going viral right now. I'm like, it's gonna come back to get me again.
Speaker 2: Yep, TikTok is taking. Hey, make that money, baby.
Speaker 1: Get that TikTok money changeing. We're famous on TikTok. Now we went viral.
Speaker 3: Come on. Everybody was wondering, so do we celebrate going viral? Is that we get viral?
Speaker 1: Find any reason to go?
Speaker 2: I don't like that word. Yeah, we could find food that could happen, Margarita, Why doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't turn in the finance? More followers? Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Strange. Guess how are you followed? I'm men follow you on TikTok.
Speaker 2: Now, oh my god, we can't talk about TikTok. I'm done. We're done talking. We're gon feed your children because they're probably tiktoking right the fun now I know the.
Speaker 3: Last times watching them do a little summer sault something right, I just saw.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, problem, Thank you for coming on this.
Speaker 1: Appreciate you.
Speaker 2: Where can people find you?
Speaker 3: Problem three? Far four on all the Things and Coffee because dot com.
Speaker 1: Boom, look out for Mama's Flowers.
Speaker 3: Mama's Flowers is on the way exciting times. Thank you all for having me. Congratulations on everything coming, everything I know about and the cut everything that everybody else knows about and on going viral.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Oh my god, that means so much.
Speaker 1: We want to say thank you to all our TikTok fans.
Speaker 2: You're TikToker, you're here. Thanks so much.
Speaker 1: You know where to find us Good Mom's Bad Choices dot com. Please go check out a fucking retreat video. It's fucking amazing. You will cry, you will it's so amazing.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 1: And if you haven't checked out the retreat, we have special guests you guys. Can I tell them?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's like this is next week.
Speaker 1: I think it's gonna be time.
Speaker 2: Okay uh.
Speaker 1: Trap Yoga Bay will be joining us week one, and Sexual Essentials will be joining us week two for workshop.
Speaker 2: So in Costa Rica, in Costa Rica, in the jungle, with all of this amazing group of women, beautiful experiences. It's just it's like a once in a lifetime kind of situation. And it's the summer time we're about to turn up.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's July thirty first and August tenth, So please secure your spot, or else there won't be and you'll be pissed.
Speaker 2: And you'll be really pissed. Yeah, click the link in our bio. Please like and rate this episode, give us five stars because you love us, and we'll see you next week. Bye bye,