Speaker 1: It's time to catch a cheater. Only on the Jubile Show.
Speaker 2: Patrick is on the phone today for to catch cheater and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years named Rhea might be cheating. So in a second, we'll call her and see if she is. I want to try to catch her. But first, Patrick, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: Why do you think she's cheating?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 4: Me and Ray we've been together for about three years and you know, it's it's it's mostly been great. She's always she's always an adventure right, Yeah, I guess to put it nice one. She kind of goes where she wants, you know, when she wants. She's not like a focus has never been like her her swung suit. Okay, you know, but I love that about her, you know what I mean? You know, Whereas I'm you know, calm, you know, collected kind of guy, I'm not upity, but uh, you know, Riya's loves that about me. You know what I mean that we kind of yin and yang. We balance each other out. I'm my family type of guy. You know, I want to start a family. But uh, you know, we also get along great with her family. She gets along great with mine, you know, my sister page. They go up and drink seving now and then. You know, so it's been it's been really good. But the reason that I'm emailing or you know, I email the show, I just think she might be cheating on me with someone.
Speaker 1: But I'm just not sure what makes you think so?
Speaker 4: Well again, you know, she's kind of always done her own thing, you know, and you know, and I've accepted that, but she'll like saunter in late at night, you know, no explanation, you know, no reason. You know, I always asked, but she's always like, oh, I was just out with friends, or I went for a walk or you know that type deal. And you know she does do that. You know, she'll sit for hours, just like staring at the sky or staring up in the space.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: But it's been like she's trying to hide something when she says it, you know, like like like a bad actor. You know. So you know, I admit, you know, I've snuck on her phone. You know, I've done all that. I've looked through her phone. I've looked through the contacts, you know, look for random messages. I just I don't see it. One of the only ones that she has saved is me and my sister. Even then, they were few and far in between, you know, nothing, nothing crazy. There were a couple of messages from some guys asking her if she wants to hang out, but you know, they were just left on writ so you know, I wasn't worried about that. I can't ask her about it, you know, because obviously I did, you know, sneak on her phone there. I don't know what.
Speaker 1: Else to do.
Speaker 4: She's she's a very sexual person, you know, always husband and I feel like, you know, maybe she's getting tired of me, you know, and to you know, seeing opportunities elsewhere kind of deal.
Speaker 1: Is that part been happening while you've been worried anyway? Or is that kind of slow down too?
Speaker 4: I mean it's kind of like you know, three years in you know things ev and plow kind of deal. But yeah, we just I just feel disconnected. We feel very disconnected.
Speaker 1: Okay. And what she do when you ask her about it?
Speaker 4: Well, I haven't really asked her about it. You know, I don't want to admit, you know that I'm you know, I'm suspicious and you know, I want her to trust me, and I want to trust her you know, I guess, you know, going on her phone, you know, and beating her privacy doesn't really help much, so it doesn't help my case. Yeah, so you know, I'm just I guess, I'm I'm trying for a way around, right, and that's why that's why I got in contact with you guys.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, you already told us what grocery store she's a rewards car member at, So we'll play a song come Back, and then call her and pretend to be from the grocery store and say that Every single month, we choose one rewards card member at random who gets three flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to you or to somebody else.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, sounds good, Thank you guys.
Speaker 2: Yep, we'll play a song come back to get your to Catch a Cheater next. Right in the middle of to Catch a Cheater And if you're just joining us, Patrick is on the phone and he thinks that his girlfriend of three years named Ria might be cheating. So in a minute, we're going to call her and pretend to be from the grocery store that she's a rewards card member and say that she's this month's lucky winner of free flowers delivered from our floral department, and we'll see if she sends those to Patrick or to somebody else. But first, Patrick, why don't you refresh everybody's memory on your situation.
Speaker 4: Yeah? Absolutely so. Ryan and I we've been together about three years, and I'm just concerned right now because we're at a real bad disconnect and you know, we're not We're just not driving, and I feel like something's going on, something's wrong. You know, she's a free spirit and she does her own thing, and that's something that I've admired for her. But now I kind of feel like, you know, that free spirit is is doing other things, all right, and I I just want to I just want to figure this out.
Speaker 1: Okay, man, you refer us to call her?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Absolutely, all right, here we go.
Speaker 2: I don't know alright, this is Corbyn calling from I was looking for a rewards card member named Real.
Speaker 4: Oh Hi, yeah, I'm really hi.
Speaker 2: Real, Please don't hang up. This is not a marketing phone call. I'm actually calling to say congratulations, you're this not big winner.
Speaker 1: Of what of what the flowers?
Speaker 3: What? What flowers?
Speaker 2: But every single month we choose one Rewards card member at random who gets free flowers delivered from our floral department. You can send flowers anybody that you want within the fifty United States. You won thirty six long stim red roses, a box of candy or chocolates, and a card.
Speaker 3: Oh oh wow? Okay, Wait, so you're saying I get to keep like two dozen roses like they're for me and I can?
Speaker 1: You can send them wherever you want?
Speaker 3: Yep, Oh I can send them.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Wait? Can I keep like eighteen and then send like maybe six somewhere because I want them too.
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: I've never had anybody ask to split it up like that, but I'm sure we could. It's not changing the order at all.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, cool, awesome.
Speaker 2: So the ones for you, I guess just go to your at We have all your information to send them to your address on file.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay.
Speaker 2: And first thing I would need to be the first and last name of the person you'd like to send them to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's page. Okay, page paid like a woman's.
Speaker 4: Name, gotcha?
Speaker 1: Okay? Page? And then would you like to put anything on a card? I?
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about I'm having a lot of fun with you, and I'm excited to see where.
Speaker 1: This goes, and you love fun with you excited to see where it goes. Yep, I can do that.
Speaker 2: And I will also let you know that this isn't the grocery store at all. This is a radio show. It's called The Jewbell Show. My name's Jewbell, Hi, and I'm Victoria. And we do a segment called to Catch a Cheater and your boyfriend Patrick is on the phone.
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: Are you rare?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me? Page page page?
Speaker 3: Okage, my mon? Are you my sister?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Who are you? You got to know? Oh my god, Oh my god, my god, it was are you?
Speaker 3: I want to a poem. I want to say sorry, but at this point, like I just don't even know why you can't approach me face to face. You have to take me on the radio to like, because you're just so honest kidding me once and it was just gonna be once, and we both felt bad, and then it happened several times and now we're both trying to figure out a way to tell you. But you're still insecure. You take me on the radio. You are the devil.
Speaker 4: It's my sister. You are seeing my sister. What the hell did I ever do you? I'm just happy, not only I can't believe, Jesus, I can't.
Speaker 3: She's herself and I'm just I don't know, like I feel like her energy is so much better. I'm just so much happier with her.
Speaker 4: And I listen, you listen to what you're saying.
Speaker 3: This is so, this is so.
Speaker 4: I can't even get it. I can't even get it. This is my you know, oh my god, my sister. You know she's look I've been one upping me through my entire school sports, looks like whatever, feeling and I'm not here want something. I want.
Speaker 3: You feel bad. I know that you've always been having contentious problems with her, because you know she has always written like you ann classes, even high.
Speaker 1: School and college.
Speaker 3: But I look like I It's just it just happened and then like we both like wrung our hands about you know what, Guys, you can't. I'm done a bit with somebody.
Speaker 4: I want to know.
Speaker 3: I on my roads.
Speaker 4: I'm done with you. I'm I'm sorry, guys, this was way more than than I was looking for. I'm sorry, I'm I'm off the phone. I'm done.
Speaker 3: Wait I still keep the roads in.
Speaker 1: No, you can't.
Speaker 3: I really think is like them.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have up Uner Patrick. I'm sorry, man, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh man, guys, I'm so this is not what I expected. I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I got I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I gotta figure this out.
Speaker 1: I know your business man.
Speaker 4: Thank you for I'm sorry, all right, bye bye.
Speaker 1: The Jewble Shows to Catch a Cheater