Speaker 1: There's a new plumber and flushing let's play ball. Welcome in, everybody to fantasy prose. This is leading off, brought to you by Bet MGM, the King of sportsbooks. It's me, Joey P. Refreshed, ready to rock and roll. After a nice holiday weekend. I almost had two straight days off, unbelievable, unheard of in my house. And of course Scott Bogman joining me after a long weekend. Scott Bogman, it's great to see you, my friend. How was your Memorial Day weekend?
Speaker 2: It was nice, you know, easy peasy and that nothing major. I ate some barbecue as usual, and you know, worked a little. So that's what we do, right, So we do know, fairly boring, not not no ragers. Getting closer to forty, so you know, no, Now that's.
Speaker 1: What when you get the forty, it's you have a couple of drinks, you hang out, you talk crap, maybe you get into the pool a little bit, a little swimming. It's ninety five degrees here today in New Jersey, so I will be in the pool later this afternoon. Put some extra sunscreen on my giant bald head. But let's get to the baseball news. A lot to get through, a lot to break down, and we'll start with the Plumber making house calls for the New York Mets. Who is Nick Plumber? I don't know, nobody knows. This guy's come out of nowhere and had the weekend of his life. He had a home run yesterday and another blowout for the Mets. Here drives in four. They sweep the Phillies. Then they just continue to pound on everybody, Starling mart Day having a good night as well. Just unbelievable stuff there from the New York Mets. And I feel like this is the thing where, you know, certain teams sometimes you get you get productivity from places you didn't expect it. I feel like that's always the mark of a team that's just doing something that is a little bit we're special. And I feel like that those are the teams that kind of hitting is in fascist right, Yeah, something like that where you're like, well, I can't. It's like the Rays a couple of years ago with a Rosa Raina. You know, it's like everything's just breaking for them. You know, it's like, right, who was this guy? Where'd this guy come from? But should people be looking to pick this guy? Up because I was doing a little bit of a dive looking at his minor league track record, and it's not good. I mean, the guy hit two twenty two for his minor league career. He was a high draft pick for the Cardinals years and years ago, back in twenty fifteen when he was eighteen years old, and then all of a sudden in Double A in twenty twenty one, he had a pretty I mean a pretty darn good year. I don't know, Bogs, would you be looking at a deeply to even pick this guy up at all? No?
Speaker 2: I mean I think I'd rather pick up an actual, real plumber. So no, I you know, look, guys come up, they have a big game. It's not that big of a surprise. We've seen that many many times. So not someone I'd be running to the wire to go a choir at all.
Speaker 1: No, All right, bets Homer's and double on Monday to loss to the Pirates. Yes, the Pirates. Kimberll blows the save in that game, and then you have Mitch Garver stealing a base double twice in his return, so welcome back Mitchie the Kid. We also had a three run home run from Smith, helping the Dinbacks top the Braves and Tyler Well shuts out the Red Sox over six innings. Though of the Red Sox, oh my goodness, gracious, lots of trouble there, but hopefully for those who were in the more shallow leagues that lost Freddy Peralta, and you picked up Aaron Ashby twelve strikeouts in a victory over the Cubs. He looked dominant your thoughts on this Ashby start, And even when eventually Paralta comes back, I mean, that's gonna be a long injury. So I think if you made the investment in Ashby, you're just really excited right now because this was a guy we talked about early in the year, draft him late, stashing on the bench, wait for something good to happen. Same with Christian Javier, same with some of these young live arms. And I feel like that's a really good strategy when it comes to pitching, because eventually it feels like the inevitable injury opens up a spot for these guys, right and then more often than not they take advantage of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I've learned my lesson a little bit about that about you know, guys with innings limits and stuff, I'm more willing to go and snap them up. And Ashby's definitely one of those guys our buddy Spoor and I have come up because we kept calling him Andy Ashby just.
Speaker 1: The Phillies.
Speaker 2: It could not help calling him Andy Ashby like the last five shows I've done. So we're just gonna call him nephew since he's Andy Ashby's nephew. So I would go and add the nephew, uh if I were you guys, if he's still available on your wire, because I mean, this is a guy that has the potential to strike out twell should he be getting these spots starts? So hopefully he's sticks in the rotation and can do it. But yeah, definitely go much much more on nephew than I am on the plumber. So well, I'll say that.
Speaker 1: And the nephew throws a lot harder than the uncle, let me tell you.
Speaker 3: I mean that's right.
Speaker 1: Andy Ashby was, you know, kind of a soft tossing pictures crafty guy. Crafty crafty, but you know, keep desful. Andy Ashby was a guy like if you had did your fifth starter, you'd be like, all right, he's not bad, Like I could live with that, but he was consistent for someone.
Speaker 2: He pitched in San Diego. It's a big ballpark. You know that Marine layer.
Speaker 3: We like that, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, before humidors, Joe, back in my day when the.
Speaker 1: Balls were flying everywhere and guys through two hundred innings like it was nothing. Let me tell you kids, you don't know nothing about nothing.
Speaker 2: And when I do know, Hansy skipped starts and six man rotations, skip its dougs.
Speaker 1: What are you wearing oven mits in your hand to run the bases? Look at my fingers. Look at my fingers from running the bases over the ears. Look at him? No figure goes in the right direction. They're all cock eyed because I ran the bases hard. I mean the oven mits. I'll never get over it. That makes me laugh every single You know what makes me laugh more the guys where you're like, you don't steal bases? Why the hell are you worrying it of a mint? Like I just like, what are the chance of you sliding at all? I don't know? But whatever. Also, this weekend, you know, we talked about the some of the hot hands in Major League Baseball. We'll get to all the stat heroes, but I also want to get to the hot grill that I had Bodman, because as you know, you got the box of meat. I got the box of meat from the Omaha Steaks. The box of meat made an appearance on the piece of pie grill. We had the bacon wrapped filets from Omaha's aches. We had the burgers, the steak burgers, which were delicious and I liked it. You know, they come individually wrapped, so you know exactly you can still keep some in the freezer. You have to take them all out at once, which is great. Love that. What else did we do? We had some of the chicken as well, So I'm telling you for those people still looking for someone for Father's Day, the Omaha Steaks way to go. The filets were delicious and they came with a little tiny metal skewer, so just make sure you don't eat them because the skewer keeps the bacon wrapped around the file at and that's very important. And right now, if you use the promo code leading off, you can get the Dad Wants Steak package right now and you get eight free Omaha Steak burgers. And the steak burgers are very good on the grill. I must say, nice flavor on those. And with that package you also get the air chilled boondless chicken breast. You get the the Carmel apple tartlets which I love so much, which I haven't made yet. I'm saving them just for me at some point in time. That's not for company. That's for me. All that is there. Use that promo code leading off and visit Omaha stakes dot com right now. Get him for yourself, get him for the summer, get him for a friend, get him for Father's Day. Just get him and get everything. One hundred percent guaranteed satisfaction. And they can't beat that because that's one hundred percent. All right, let's go to the next thing here, and let's talk about some of the injuries. Now Wander Franco dealing with the quad ailment. Still, this is frustrating. We're almost Wander Franco people, so hopefully you can get past this. But I don't know. I'm starting to wonder.
Speaker 2: If he's been on the struggle bus he yeah, I think maybe just stick him on the il, you know, give him ten days off, let him come back fresh, because he really has been on the struggle bus for all of May. So yeah, let's get him rested and healthy. I say this doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: I have a lot, but I will say this, He's gonna be reevaluated today at some point. Look for the eye. I would be proactive looking for somebody if it's a thori or strata. If it's somebody off the waiver wire, who's STI floating around there in the middle endfield, grabull off the waiver wire. Be prepared for this because it's.
Speaker 3: Code grabbed thyroid. That's right. If he's a vail byroid.
Speaker 1: Hey, he was only rostered in sixty percent of leagues going into again, so he was out there Austin Meadows dealing with vertigo starting his rehab assignment. Shane Bose dominant yesterday in his rehab outing, So I would imagine he's back probably by the weekend, would be my guess. So if for some reason he's floating around still, my god, I want to play in that league, but go pick him up. And Cody Bellinger dealing with the left abductor strain, which again you know, just continues to pile on. Also Bogman, uh well, poor went out for our homie. J Happ announced his retirement after a fifteen year career. I wasn't aware that he hadn't announced his retirement, so.
Speaker 2: Hey, you know, don't don't don't pour one out for a hap. Light some fireworks off for HAP. That guy lasted fifteen years in the big conngragularations, so that is pretty incredible way to be J happ I think he just it's just j. You're not supposed to say j a but jah. If you put the two dots, it's j A.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry that's not understood because it doesn't have the dots or no, it has J period a period.
Speaker 2: I thought it was just JA, so I don't know, you know, uh I I didn't realize you were the name police Joe, so well I'm not.
Speaker 1: The name police. But if you're gonna put the periods J period A period, I thought, like John Morant is just JA that I can that's fine, but he's jaw not J. This is gonna be yeah peanuts and cracker jacks. Let me know your thoughts on this in the comments, please. I want to know how you pronounce it. Do you say j A happ I I don't think it's J happy, So.
Speaker 2: That's I just said, I just think if your name is spelled Q seven R three and you say my name is Steve, I'm just gonna call you Steve.
Speaker 3: I don't really care how you spell it.
Speaker 1: So, oh goodness, gracious, all right, Bob Man, let's continue on here. MLB dot com had some interesting takes this weekend. I always like to find this little little pieces for the show. Here five trades they'd like to see. Now, I don't know if you want to see any of these trades, so I'm gonna rattle them off to you. You tell me which one you want to see, or which one you think might actually happen or whatever the heck, or which one do you think is dumb? One was Luis Castillo to the Mets, one was Andrew Benintendie to the Padres. Then there was Frankie Montas to the Twins, and what Josh Bell to the Blue Jays, And the last one was Wilson Contreras to the Astros, which wood ally, that's a big one. So Catrere's to the Astros? Is that the one for you? Is that the one that lights you up?
Speaker 3: That's the one that I like the best.
Speaker 2: Here, I would love this to see Wilson Catres dropped in the middle of that Ashtros lineup every day. I mean, that would just be so much fun to see, uh from a fantasy standpoint, just getting Frankie out of Oakland, you know, would be nice to get him some wins in Minnesota would be very, very nice.
Speaker 3: That all these are doable.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the one that rereaks the most of desperation to me is probably Castillo to the Mets. I just I feel like, you know, you know, like Louis Castillo to then the Mets.
Speaker 1: I like Montess to the Mets. I like not to the Twins. Castillo to the Mets. I understand, but I would I wouldn't do it if I'm them, And if especially if you're talking about Jacob de Gram, who's now considering opting out, he's already throwing from a farther distance from flat ground. I'm expecting him by the end of this month. I'm not expecting anymore. I I am. I will go on record right now, it is the thirty first of May. By the thirtieth of June, Jacob de Gram will be pitching. If he's I just feel like.
Speaker 2: We're getting a ton of updates on him, but they're never great. It's never like, yeah, he's ready to start ramping up. It's ah, he played a game at catch today and then had an MRI and then you know, drew a picture of a blue duck because he won, and then had an MRI and then had an MRI, and then he had breakfast and had an MRI.
Speaker 3: Like you know, it's just all he's gonna get cancer.
Speaker 2: He's getting scanned so much so, I mean, you know, I just I don't know if I trust anything. But I'm also completely jaded because I did draft him and TGFPI and that and com paired with Chris Sale and Jack Clarity and a couple other eloy you know, a couple.
Speaker 3: Of my guys going down. Yeah, and just made me better and angry.
Speaker 1: Dude, I've got Schuzer to Grom Freddy Parolta all on one staff. So don't talk thything about that misery, the misery of all miseries. The other one that I thought was really interesting, and I think this is worth talking about from a standpoint of fantasy investment. Andrew Benettendi's a player you could probably get on the cheap, and I saw Benitende to the Padres, and he gave me pause because at first I'm like, what the hell did need another outfielder? Yeah, then they kind of need an outfielder because if you think about it, Drake Grisher has been awful. Profars you know, come back to what profar usually is. Grisham's hitting one sixty two with a two fist back at some point here. Yeah, they are. But Will Myers also has done nothing since he's come back. He's been dreadful. But Ben and Tendy actually does make a little bit of sense, especially for a guy, you know, Grisham has not done what they wanted to do at the top of this order, and you dropped in a Benettendy who's got almost a four hundred OVP. This one, I actually I thought had legs. I thought this one was interesting. So Ben and Tendi to the Padres. You know, the Royals are gonna book the jettisons and players or Ben andt Tendi can help a lot of teams. So I think that's one to definitely keep an eye out on. Also over the weekend. I think this was Friday, because I want to say Mayor and I were talking about this on Friday. So before the game. I'm sure everybody's seen this by now, but Jack Peterson and Tommy Fam got into it, and Tommy fans slapped Jock Peterson because I guess some kind of drama in their fantasy football league got out of hand, and Jock Peterson went and got himself.
Speaker 2: Slapped Tommy sensitive Sally, I mean, that's what it is. He's sensitive.
Speaker 1: Niger Morgan look like rational, like he's yeah, seriously, like, come on, man, this dude wants to fight everyone.
Speaker 2: He's a tiny little man. I just I am so sick of Tommy Fam. And I was a big Tommy Fam fan, Like, uh, you know, just I like the power Speed Combo guys.
Speaker 3: He's one of those dudes. But you know, I mean, Jock had receipts for this Joe.
Speaker 1: He showed it.
Speaker 3: He showed all the stuff to the reporters. He's like, and you know, yes, I was mean, and I said him meme.
Speaker 2: And like he looked like a kid whose mom had scolded him the night before, and like, you know, you go on there, you apologize, you know, even though he was completely in the right, he was like, I'm sorry if anyone took it.
Speaker 3: The wrong way, and it was for a lot of money and blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: But I mean he has a lot of money, but for professional baseball players, he would be like adding one hundred dollars league, Joe, you know, for you and me so.
Speaker 1: Well, no, see, I mean I know how much some of those guys play, like my my friends, my professional wrestling friends, you know, like I know Eric Young is in a league with was in the league for with Seth Rollins and a couple other of these guys and miz and you know, it's a couple of grand each in the buy ins on those grand Yeah, I was like usually around five to ten grand at minimum for those So I mean again it's it's chunk changed to them, but it's the equivalent of like one hundred and two hundred dollars league to us probably.
Speaker 3: That's what I just said, Yeah, about a hundred bright for us.
Speaker 2: So, but I don't think I would ever slap somebody over, No, that's my point. I you know, I would never slap someone over smack talking in a fantasy league.
Speaker 1: I mean, Tommy Fan, Jeff Wilson junior, dude.
Speaker 2: He has forgotten the number one rule of fantasy is it's supposed to be fun. We all start playing because it's fun. So uh, just a pansy move from Tommy fam I hated it all.
Speaker 1: Right, you know it was not a pansy My boy, Jordan Alvarez, who I picked over the weekend and Monday counts at the weekend. Don't listen to whatever Mike may Or might try to Cilia. I get those home runs. I said, we've got no show until Tuesday. Therefore this is my perpetuity. It's the holidays.
Speaker 3: I got every thing for Goldie over the week the show last, yes.
Speaker 1: Absolution, which is my five thousand home runs. You should be at the top of the leader board. We bring it up. But this is a fun fact here, a little trivia that Mike Mayer stumbled across. Jordan Alva has had the eleventh multi home run game of his career yesterday. No other player has more whole multi home run games through the first two hundred and seventy six games of their career in National League or American League history. Can you name the only player who also has eleven multi home run games through his first two hundred and seventy six games of his career. The hint was he was traded this offseason. So there you go. Somebody has eleven through two hundred and seventy six games. Who was traded this offseason? Penuts and cracker Jacks. If you're just watching the show live and you haven't already subscribed to Fantasy Bros. MLB answered the trivia question, and you will win my undying respect. That's what you'll win here for the show. But that's a fun one. I took five guesses or something, four guesses that I was wrong on everything, but my guesses were good. My guesses were sound. So once again, who has eleven multi home run games through the first two hundred seventy six games of their career? And the hint was he was traded just this offseason. In the meantime, let's go down the wayback machine for a second. Nineteen ninety six Albert Bell, remember the famous shit of the forearm to Fernando Vigna. That is today, my friend, in nineteen ninety six, What a time to be live, Tommy fam.
Speaker 3: Is Albert Bell. If Albert Bell was skinny, all right, like that.
Speaker 1: That's but if you're Albert like if you're in a fantasy with Albert Bell. You let him make whatever pickups and trades he wants.
Speaker 2: Because Albert Bell lived like six blocks away from me in Scottsdale.
Speaker 1: Did he ever hit you with a forearm when you're not male?
Speaker 3: No, but he is not a pleasant human being, I'll say that.
Speaker 1: So all right, I see a lot of Matt Olsen guesses and Freddie Freeman who was not traded. But yes, Matt Olsen is incorrect. Story Also, yes, no, it's it's somebody less thrilling. I can tell you that right now. Okay, all right, y'are less thrilling. And I I was in I knew it was. See when mayor gives you a question, you know it's gonna be one of those like I'm gonna roll my eyes at the answer.
Speaker 3: So I gave like, well, is it swell like those? Though those are good?
Speaker 1: On Renfro No, was it aj Pollock? Nope, all those were wrong. No, it wasn't Jesse Winker or Isaiah kind of say it kind of full effort doesn't have an eleven home runs period. Trent Fleming got it. Boom, good call, Trent, Trent Fleming, you win my undying respect. Well done, Trent Fleming Gary Sanchez eleven career multi home run games not bat through two hundred and seventy six all right. Stat Heroes from the weekend. Nadiavaldi nine innings, Yes, don't adjust your ears, nine innings to earned. Six k's. Fran Barvaldez also went nine innings. I don't know what the hell's going on. He had seven k's in one earned. Sandy al Contra, Oh my god, was he could on Saturday? Eight innings fourteen k's. Shane Bieber one earned. Looks like Shane Bieber. Eight innings for him. Ty On was excellent, eight scoreless with five k's logan win have ten k's, but he did give up three dingers. He still went eight innings, but all three home runs for solo shots. Tristan McKenzie is starting to turn things around. Seven to two thirds eight k's. Corbyn Burns normal Corbyn Burns just eleven strikeouts of one walk over, seven scoreless. Aaron Ashby not Andy Ashby with his twelve k's. Garrett Cole no decision, six innings, tense strikeouts, They couldn't score any runs for him. Mackenzie gore, but I'm not bitter. Mackenzie Core seven innings, no earned nine k's and Alec Manoa, as Welsh was saying, nine ks, six innings pitched. Go with Alec Manoa. Anytime there's a big spot, that was me.
Speaker 2: I called his strikeouts on Well, that was you, It wasn't. Yeah, that's right, it was you on Friday.
Speaker 1: I forgot. I you know, it's so crazy who's doing what day over the last two weeks. I forgot because Friday's usually Welsh.
Speaker 3: But no, it was she on Friday.
Speaker 1: So there you go. What do you make of the Tristan McKenzie season so far? Seems to be going in a bunch of better direction for him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I like it. I mean, I still hope he eats some sandwiches, but yeah, I I definitely like it.
Speaker 1: So I have.
Speaker 2: I've had mackenzie in a couple of leagues, you know, a couple keepers for a while. So I'm glad to see him finally doing something that's maybe pretty happy here.
Speaker 1: Mookie Betts made you happy. Three home runs and a steal this weekend, gold Schmid three home runs for Bogman, Evan Longoria three dingers, four for fourteen, Austin Riley three homers, I've been talking about him for two weeks now to Bilo on Austin Riley. Next is now by low On Metals and that's the next guy. Jose Ramirez four for eleven with two dingers of his own. Anthony Santander two home runs, four for eighteen, gi Orchella seven for seventeen. Great weekend for him with two bombs. Marcus Simeon, Yeah, buddy finally got off the SHNEI got his home run Degras Simi. Yeah, Or has been red hot six for fifteen to two steals for him along with seven ribbis and Victor Roeblts six for sixteen with a homer, four steals Victor Robless. Look, I tried to defend that guy last year and he just let me down. That was it. So I'm I'm done. I'm out. But any chance you're going to try to pluck him off the waiver wire, and yeah, I mean he could turn it around.
Speaker 2: I would if he's on your waiver wire, for sure, go grab him because if he gets going, he'll steal bases obviously, like you just saw you said, four stolen bases over the weekend, So uh yeah, I'm all about picking up robles now and seeing if it pans out. And that's the nice part is he's been so bad that he is a streamer at this point, so fingers crossed he can keep that.
Speaker 3: So I would absolutely add him if I had a shot. He's gone in all my leagues because.
Speaker 2: People, I'm playing a lot of sixteen man and they're just like, I'll take anyone who's got a shot at doing anything.
Speaker 1: You know, that's everyone. How all those leagues? Nick Plumbers one hundred percent rostered and stuff. Yes, I have al only Oh god, why do you hate yourself?
Speaker 2: They're fun, Joe, come on, and I'm fine, okay, yeah, not fun sixteen al. I mean, we don't do five outfielders, and those we do, we do just a standard nine man lineup.
Speaker 3: So just four a utel that's what we're doing.
Speaker 1: All right. Here are the stat zero's Austin Gomer eight earned runs and the inning of the third, Zach Flyn seven earned six and things Aaron Sanchez seven earned three and two thirds. Bad start for Verlander, whatever, roll your eyes, move on. Six earned runs, you give up four dingers. Bad night at the office. Jose Burrios though six earned runs, one k you know, it's that's it. I'm out. It's yeah, I can't. I can't defend it anymore. And I haven't defended it all year.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for I mean, I've got Marios, and I thought, I'm just have to do something. He's got to do some tipping. He's got to be tipping or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he needs to uh h, he needs to have a phantom oh my throat, neck, chest and go on the I l for a little bit and work on this in the uh, going to the minors. Uh and do a rehab assignment for a couple of starts until he straightens it out.
Speaker 3: Because it looks awful right now.
Speaker 1: I just you know, And he's been one of these He's been one of these assets for years in Fantasy Baseball that teased, and I think that's always worse. Like I'd rather have a guy come up and just be terrible. But when you have a guy who teases these moments or these runs where they look like a front of the rotation starter and then they have runs where they don't, I mean, it's one of the things has been frustrating about Aaron Nola for years. I feel like Aaron Nola was like that too, and then this year something's clicked. Whatever it is is different. But the Blue Jays right now in the American League East, they can't afford the same. If there's one team that I think has to acquire a starting pitcher sooner than later, I think it's the Blue Jays because Mona wouldn't be bad Montas or even I don't care Martin Perez. Somebody get somebody else in there to hold down the four because Burrill, you can't compete with the Yankees and the Rays if you don't have a third starter who gives you a chance to win every fifth day, not even be dominant, just the chance to win. And Burrios isn't doing that. And then Reo got hurt again. Forget it. Hitters who were terror Wait did you get hear some of these? Ian haf oh for fifteen seven strikeouts, Jacob Stalling's oh for ten, seven strikeouts, Alec Baum hit this place two for seventeen, hitting a buck eighteen over that stretch with four k's, Rizzo oh for ten with three ks, Christian Yelich one for fifteen, ugh oh, terrible, Javier Baias hitting fuck, not even a buck point zero eight three over the weekend one for twelve. Sal Perez came back, but nobody would have noticed he was one for twelve. Okay, let's go give me your stake on the uh Javier Bias because people want to drop him. People are so mad, they want to light Javier bias jerseys on fire. They're so pissed off. He was my number one bust of the year, So therefore I have zero shares. But what do you say to the people who have them right now? Bob?
Speaker 2: Look, man, I got a couple shares of Hovey and it's just it's rough because look, I thought the hate was overblown, you know, because I feel like everyone was predicting him to have a bad year.
Speaker 3: Now it's like he just had a great season.
Speaker 1: Is he really going to be that bad?
Speaker 2: And he's everything everyone else said? He is awful, God awful. So I don't blame you for wanting to get rid of him. And even if you do, I mean, you know, we're in a bottom line business here in fantasy. You know he's not doing it, So I understand getting rid of him. I would try to bench him and take him out of my starting lineup because it's going to swing back the other way for Hobby at some point.
Speaker 3: It always does.
Speaker 2: He's a super streaky hitter, so once he gets going, he's going to be like you know, the run that we've seen Goldie on and guys like that. So I don't want to drop him, but I you know, it's really hard to keep him in your lineup right now.
Speaker 3: Because he's god awful. So I understand the frustration.
Speaker 1: People are really frustrated, man, they are. I mean, I've seen it's all the Twitter questions are Hovey or Bay is reliable. That's terrible. It's a it's just terrible, But like it's not How could you not see this coming? That's the thing. I don't unders say that. I mean a guy who always had a lot of swinging, miss signing a big contract, new places, switching leagues, too much pressure, no lineup protection. I mean, this is this was like shooting.
Speaker 3: I just thought the hate was Overla Simon was.
Speaker 1: Gonna be bad, but everybody thought Javey or Bias would be Okay, I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, I saw I saw more hate for Bias than anybody else. But it's deserved because of what he's doing right now. But I mean, look, dude, we saw Francisco Lindor, who's a much better hitter than Javier Biit, switch leagues and struggle for you know, four months last year.
Speaker 1: So I buy Bias right now. I'd buy him for pennies on the dollar right now.
Speaker 3: Because I don't like someones frustrating by him.
Speaker 1: It's almost like price enforcing, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: That's that's kind of the same.
Speaker 1: That, Yes, I don't like Javier Bias. He was my number one bus. But again you have to pivot your mind and say I could use some offense. Do I have to give up for Javi or Bias? And and hobby Bias is going to be better than he's been. He's not gonna do this. I canna do this all years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the pensulum is gonna swing back the other way for him, and the balls into a beach ball, and he's going to go on a nice run. It just it might not be until late July, so we don't know when it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Well, we do know that the ball is like a beach ball too. Do Bloom de Blum is the new leader at nineteen on the home run board. The night King of the North is no longer the King down to eighteen. I am not on this board yet, but I believe I don't know where I'm at. Mayor can tell me. Am I at double digits? I'm not sure? But definitely with Alvarez, I think I'm at ten now, I'm pretty sure. So maybe Mayor can do something useful and verify that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Oh, Mayor does so much. But we did, Oh think we did.
Speaker 1: I worked with me all weekend on the Black Book release. This is what friends do. But we did crack a thousand home runs before June. That was the challenge. We're already over a thousand home runs called. If you want to get on the home run called go to our Discord channel, join us over Fantasypros dot com. Slash Chat's free to join, and when you're a Premium member of Fantasy Pros, you get access to all the AMA channels, all the stages Like bog went to the stages last night. I'm gonna do one today at five o'clock. So if you want to get in stages, become a Fantasy Pros member, subscribe to like pro membership and just the pro membership. You can get access to that and we can chat about your fantasy teams today. Whatever the heck you want to talk about baseball, football doesn't matter. Also, we got some betting to talk about. Special offer for new users at betmgm, the King of sportsbooks. Bet ten dollars win two hundred on any game, regardless of the outcome. Whatever giant failures you have, it doesn't matter. Ten bucks. Win your two hundred with the promo code leading off. One word leading off. So leading off gets your stakes, it gets your money, it gets you everything you need. So bet mgm go download the app or go to betmgm dot com. And today, Paul Goldschmith the aforementioned actually total based prop on betmgm one and a half. You're getting plus one thirty juice on that guy against Blake Snell Halla. Nolan Gorman's been excellent. I want to go with him too. Point five to zero on the hits for Nolan Gorman, you're getting plus one thirty. You're getting plus one thirty on the total bases at what point five zero on Nolan Gorman? All around bet MGM Gorman, Goldie get In and Christian Javier the strikeout total of six and a half. I like for the over. He's been fantastic, especially against the a's lane. That's my favorite one too today.
Speaker 3: That's real. Yeah, Yeah, he's been cool.
Speaker 1: He's been fantastic. And I'm so mad because I got out bid for him because I didn't have enough money left in my auction. So mad, and then they should have made a trade for him and they didn't. So mad. All right, let's look at DraftKings starting pitchers, different ways to approach the slate tonight. Kirby's just six point six. K is a secondary arm. It's fine, but then you gotta go up and get the other things right. So if you're gonna get it right, it's Kevin Gosman going against gi Aledo Gosbin's nine to seven. G O is ten point two. I might actually go with the Gospin side. He's a little bit cheaper, he gives me a little bit more offense. Then you got Eric Lower at nine point nine, also a good matchup. If you want to have Lower along with Gosbin. It's a little tough, but you can make it work instead. Maybe Lower with Adam wayIn right a eight point seven, or maybe marteam Rez at eight point nine. Perezes pitch great. Christian Javier is nine point six. He's going against Montas, but I'm gonna go with the Javier side and I'm staying away. I think Julio Urius is a trap. I don't care if it's the Pirates. He's talking out six guys per nine. This is what you do. And I just wrote about this is gonna be out on Fantasy Pros later today. Urius just face the nets. He's gonna face the Pirates today, even if he looks good. This is your chance to get out after these two starts on FanDuel. Different approach. Gospel ten point two, Gilito at ten k Again, maybe you do one lineup with one, why not lineup with the other. See which works out. Martin Perez at nine point seven, Eric Lower ten point six. All in play. But my favorite tournament play without a doubt tonight on FanDuel with single pitcher Christian Xavier eight point seven against the A's even though it's Montoas. I don't care. Dodgers, Rockies, Mets. Those are your lineups to look for for game stacking. Your lineup builder is Markana of the Mets three point zero Peralta three point six on DK and Matt Carpenter, Yes that Matt Carpenter two point six on FanDuel Carpenter's two point five. JD. Davis, who was not special, but tonight he might be two point three V's in the lineup. If Plumber's in the lineup, you get his rear end in the lineup. I don't think he's going to be tonight though, And Joey Vado just two point six as well. I'm a dumbass, and I accidentally erased Bogman's hard work in the show sheet this morning because I'm an idiot. Sooman anything BVP wise to share with our good friends.
Speaker 2: I wake up, I go to double check my work and I see it's all gone, and I was like, who did this to me? It was my friend Joey p It's all right. Look, the big one that I remember is and I looked it up. Mike Zanino eight for twenty six. That's a three to eight average against Martin Perez with four bombs against him in his career. So easily your best PVB matchup today would be Zanino's track record against Martin Perez hope for a bomb there. All right, there you go, and tonight, in terms of calling your home runs, I'm gonna go with Matt Olsen. So I'm now the guy who's gonna break guys out of cold slump. So I'm gonna go with Matt Olson.
Speaker 1: It's time. I've been talking about Austin Riley, been talking about Marcus Simeon. You're next. Let's go Matt Olson in Arizona against the Jabbroni pitcher. Let's do this. Matt Olson tonight goes Yard in Arizona. Who do you got going yard tonight?
Speaker 3: Fox? Uh, look, Goldie just got me three. I'm just gonna leave Goldie on this list.
Speaker 2: Doesn't hit a homer, So Mayor count Goldie as long as he's on the sheet. For me, I just want Goldie, That's all I want. So guy just keeps rocking for me. Uh, he's gonna hit another one tonight, so let's go Goldie.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable. So there you go. It says Mayor's got trout again. So I don't like. I don't know. It's like you guys are all getting lazy, like just leaving guys in there, which is fine. It's a theory. You can use it. It's fine.
Speaker 2: Uh, but call me lazy. I did all my work and my co host deleted it. Call me lazy. I'm not lazy at all. Come on, Joe, didn't I just write three chapters of the Black Book for you? This guy calls me lazy?
Speaker 1: Give me now available on Amazon, by the way, for football. You know what, dude, let me tell you. I apologize. I told you this. I never get days off, let alone two in a row, and my brain was clearly not functioning properly, and I was just sweeping the sheet and clearing everything, and the part of me thought, oh wait, no, that that had to be last week because Bobman did the Friday Show. Even though I forgot you did the Friday Show this morning that I remember by the time I got here, I forgot.
Speaker 3: It's fine.
Speaker 1: When I get out of my normal workaholic brain set, it's it's all anything goes, anything goes. So there you have it. This has been fun as always, but we're back again tomorrow to do more of it. Hopefully, Matt Olsen, we'll hit three home runs. I just want to get on that physical leaderboard before mayor. That's the only thing I want to do, and then as soon as I do, that's it. I'm going to go do more football shows and I will. I'm gonna walk away as soon as I get out of me, all right. Thank you everybody for listening and watching as on our YouTube channel. If you want to watch us live every single day at noon Eastern, you can in Fantasy pros MLB subscribe today. We're over seven thousand subscribers. We're huge, We're worldwide. We're coming for that number one spot. Come be a part of us. Join the Peanuts and the Cracker direk Jack's join us at leading off. This is our show, it's your show. We hope you had a good time, and of course we'll be back again tomorrow to do it all over one more time. I'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for Scott Bogman. I'm Joey p. We'll see you next time. Kids,