Speaker 1: Where's my phone? Am I sitting on it? I am sitting Okay, we're recording. We're actually recording. We are yeah, are you ready? What are we doing this?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: A Serial Killers? Oh?
Speaker 3: Hello there, Hi everybody. Today's Monday, March twentieth. Welcome to Serial Killers.
Speaker 1: Welcome.
Speaker 2: It's a very exciting episode.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very exciting.
Speaker 2: How does it sound? Does it sound any different?
Speaker 1: It might sound different.
Speaker 2: Is it recording right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? See?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, we're thirty eight seconds in. Yeah, there was something I wanted to mention to you about last week. I don't know if I want to get a haircut, if I want to grow my hair out.
Speaker 1: I'm just confused.
Speaker 3: What would you do if you grew your hair out? You look like you were from the seventies. I mean, what are you doing from the seventies?
Speaker 2: Like? Oh, what was that noise? That was my email?
Speaker 3: Oh my god? You are so important. They just keep on coming, keep on coming. Come on now, Okay, you're good?
Speaker 2: Are you good? For fifteen minutes? I am good? Yeah? Okay, here's the thing. Do you have an opener you could play?
Speaker 1: No? Not on this one. Oh. We got a new we got a new Roadcaster, which is so cool that the new stupid Man boxes today stupid or box. Okay, so we got a new one, huh, and I don't have any of my sounds loaded onto it. Remember, you guys will understand.
Speaker 2: Everyone was like, we need the sounds.
Speaker 1: Okay. So here's what's not gonna happen, because we've had several reviews at this point that have told us that they don't like hearing you whine and complain.
Speaker 2: I'm not whine.
Speaker 1: Why aren't you prepared, Scott? You are whining right now? So let's just bring it down. Man.
Speaker 2: I just have one question. I just want to ask one question.
Speaker 1: I would rather not hear it right now. Let's get to eating cereal.
Speaker 2: Would it have been some big deal just to use the old box and.
Speaker 1: This one out? Okay?
Speaker 3: So you're gonna try it out here instead of one of your other important podcasts.
Speaker 1: Okay, I see all right? So you whining and complaining, let's fixnay that and let's get to eating cereal, making you guys with a nice two hundred episode seventy.
Speaker 3: Killers podcast, Tom Drew and Scott, if you will tell you the cereal they like.
Speaker 2: And then I'll cut it off right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Serial Killers. Cool havn aguila, Andrew, Hava nikkila?
Speaker 1: Is that honikah? No, it's just a Jewish passover. Passover is on the way. You know what that means? Oh, passover cereal Secret squirrel joel over at shop rides like, hey man, the passover cereals are in and I found one in the aisle that we haven't done before. They are a little bit pricey, and you know there's not a lot in the box, but this one looks good. But you know, they always taste like crap, except for the filled ones. Remember the filled ones from Manischevitch with the moon guy on it, the star guy. Yeah, yeah, yeah, those are pretty okay yep. Anyway, Andrew from Geffen, it's almond butter puffs. Oh I love almond butter so exciting.
Speaker 3: We did one from Trader Joe's. Oh that's the only other almond butter cereal that we did. But remember this is so it's probably made with potato. Okay, right, read the ingredients why you want to get the milk?
Speaker 1: All right? It has tappyoka starch, potato flakes or potato starch, sugar glucose, cocoa, almonds, palm oil, vanilla and salt millin vanillan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Notice why I didn't start with the new one today, Andrew, because you asked me not to. Yeah, we're going old school. Oh yeah, would you like new or classic? Let's do classic. Oh? By the way, why is this piece on last week's episode?
Speaker 3: You know, we did grainberry granberry healthy cereal for your family.
Speaker 2: They are all over our socials. Have you noticed?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Oh, because you don't look. I know.
Speaker 1: But they were like, let's cut the whining and let's be nicer to each was it you wine a lot? Let me tell you that. Look at this box, You've got a whole bottle of wine. Any menership it's that's actually funny. I laughed at that. That's the only wine I like. By the way, I only like Mani chevitz. I don't drink wine. Otherwise I love wine. I like their BlackBerry wine. It's delicious, delicious. Orange wine is good too. What is orange wine?
Speaker 2: Do?
Speaker 1: No? It's delicious really yeah, it's really really good. I'm a fan.
Speaker 3: Anyway, So grainberry people they're all over like making comment that's the stuff, and they're interacting with our listeners should go check it out on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Maybe you should slide into their dms and ask if they want to.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you were praying attention, I did, Oh well, how did that work out? They haven't responded, Yeah, probably because your pitch.
Speaker 1: Was Hi, I am Scott, I love Cereal. Hello Cereal. I was like extreme goop bonding Cereal.
Speaker 3: Nothing like that at all anyway. So here's the box, here's the bag. Look at that.
Speaker 1: Nothing I like when the bags look like that, so little, they're just cute.
Speaker 3: That's basically like a snack sized potato chip bear. That's all it is.
Speaker 1: It's a a A or. The puffs are decent. Well, they're multi sized. They smell good. Okay, here smell them.
Speaker 3: Oh did I just knock the stup from M box offline?
Speaker 2: No, you can't knock it off.
Speaker 1: You make it sound like you're in a spaceship. Yes, well I did plug into the port in the bag. Ooh what I think? It smells good? It feels like frosting. I don't like frosting. It's usually this has a very heavy like chocolate. I don't know, I don't set your finger, so why is this? It was just kosher.
Speaker 3: Is that it it's got it doesn't have any leavening things in it. There's no bread in it. There's no wheat or any grains.
Speaker 1: Don't do things.
Speaker 2: No, it's there's no grains in here.
Speaker 1: Oh so that's passover on a cracker, on a Mazza cracker.
Speaker 2: All right, ready, mm hmmm. It's so quackery either a good crock.
Speaker 1: No, no, absolutely not no.
Speaker 2: Wait no, let it go a minute. The flavor is actually okay.
Speaker 1: Let it go now, it's salty. I don't like it. I'm gonna give his two balls. It tastes like candy of some swep. It does it almost It has it can consistency of a hard candy, even with milk on it. Yeah, you're kind of just like, what's going on.
Speaker 3: There's like one of those old lady candies that your grandma would have in her purse with lint on it. Yeah, here you go exactly, here goes on unwrapped. Yeah, that was a great show. Remember that show with Mark Summers on the Food Network? Oh yeah, you remember that. Yeah, and then he would say, no, you know he used to go visit food food factories.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god. Yeah, and then he would do this that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, who's Mark Summers? He did a double there. I don't hate this.
Speaker 1: How did you get there? You wouldn't know double dare.
Speaker 2: I don't hate this. Foiled again Passover cereal.
Speaker 3: That's pretty good. You know what I'm bumping up. That's what it tastes like. It tastes like Reese's pieces.
Speaker 1: No, do not listen to the psycho sitting next to me. It does not taste anything like if.
Speaker 2: You take Reese's pieces and suck on it. This is what it tastes like.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is a very different type of taste from what you just said.
Speaker 2: Oh, get four balls.
Speaker 1: Well that is good for you and your life, but unfortunately for me, it's not that.
Speaker 2: Made with real Geffen almond butter. Wow.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, Geffen. I just don't like your cereal. I apologize.
Speaker 3: I'm assuming it's pronounced Geffen. There's only one G or gfon Goffon. I do know gluten free everything. So here you go for a limited time. It'll be on the sale rack in a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't know the potato starch thing. That was interesting.
Speaker 3: Yes, you did go back and listen to the other potato Passover ones.
Speaker 1: Could you just go along with something it'm whining and complaining about it? Just say, oh Andy, oh Passover is this? This?
Speaker 2: Is this making it up?
Speaker 1: You have no? I genuinely forgot. I'm sorry I don't keep up to day with Passover. You should say you forgot, No, you didn't know. Well, then you don't have to be the a hole going listen to a past episode. You knew even made a comment about the whole potato thing last time. Okay, well I forgot, Scott.
Speaker 2: How's that sound the drugs are doing that?
Speaker 1: Okay, Scott? Yeah, I can't wait for the next reviewer. Scott, once again whiting.
Speaker 2: I'm not whining.
Speaker 1: It's always a whine. It's it's not it's not happy, it's it's it is pretentious the right word? What maybe pretentious is the right word? Yeah, it comes off that way. Would you like newer classic?
Speaker 2: Andrew?
Speaker 1: See, I like this old way. I want to go with a classic again.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: The classics here comes from our friend Matt. Remember he went to the Amish store and bought all kinds of crap. Yes, this was in the Amish crap box. Okay, I'm assuming it's classic because it's just it's is corn flakes. Oh, I love cornflakes though they're son blessed, but it's not spelled right, so it's not it's not religious at all.
Speaker 1: Is Amish a religion? No, Amish? I think Amish is a thing. But the religion, Oh we talked about that. You don't remember, idiot, go listen back.
Speaker 3: But the actual religion I don't think is Amish. I think it's that it's the Pennsylvania Dutch thing that symbol right.
Speaker 1: What do Amish people believe in?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: What religion is Amish? I don't think it's.
Speaker 2: No what what religion or Amish people.
Speaker 1: The Amish formerly the Old Order Amish, are a group of traditionalist Anabaptist Christian church fellowships with Swiss, German, and Alsatian origins. They're close to Mennonite churches and Mennonite.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: The Mennonites an Anabaptist denomination.
Speaker 2: Some blessed corn flakes?
Speaker 1: Cool? Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is there any like story on the bad No, it's as generic as it comes. Okay.
Speaker 2: I don't even know how to open this.
Speaker 1: I feel like you gotta you're gonna hate that. Yeah, I dislike that. Uh oh it smells like nothing. It's a bag of it just smells like some sort of.
Speaker 2: I don't know, nothing. It doesn't smell corny or flaky.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and if you look, it's not even like a corn flake where you could see like some type of glaze on it. This is just like it popped out of the machine and they said, good luck. Well, I don't want to be a jerk, but corn flakes generally don't have glaze on it. Those are frosted flakes. Corn flakes are just pretty plain looking. But at this plane, well, yeah they have a smell.
Speaker 3: They're already turning the milk yellow, but they have oh my god, what's on it?
Speaker 1: That's a pretty good flake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think your Kellogg's corn flakes has more taste to it, though it's just very generic, bland.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, Okay.
Speaker 1: I mean I would like to. I wish we had corn flakes to compare it with.
Speaker 3: But you know what, it tastes like a little bit. Now tell me if I'm wrong. I mean, you don't really know your cereal that well, but think, uh think Kellogg's corn It tastes like a corn pop without the sugar on it. It has that flavor, which is probably just the corn.
Speaker 1: But you know, well, yeah, I get that. I see you. Your comment is valid. I guess for a plain corn flakes cereal, it's not terrible. I give it three bowls.
Speaker 2: I will also give it three balls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that wasn't terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know where you can find sun blessed cornflakes, but pretty much if you just by any no name cornflakes, they're the same. Where's this maid sun Best corn flakes distributed by Ideal Trading Company in Millbray, California.
Speaker 1: Oh, there's Amish in California.
Speaker 3: No, but he got it in the Amish store. The Amish people didn't make that. I thought they did. They weren't churning the butter and putting it in there. Okay, right, am I don't think there's any butter in there. Do the Amish people churn butter?
Speaker 1: Oh wait, that's the wrong one.
Speaker 2: This has don't read the Spanish side.
Speaker 1: The German yellow corn meal sugar, but no more nine D germed yellow corn meal sugar, salt malt extract and that's it. And then just some vitamins.
Speaker 2: Cool, a lot of ittamin a in there. Look at that and d wow.
Speaker 3: All right anyway, so we don't have the sound on this box that Andrew hasn't here, so we'll be back right after this.
Speaker 2: Due and we're black.
Speaker 1: That was insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was good. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like we needed to like freeze frame, like on a high five, like Jay Giles Band, just like Jake Gules me guess Chips on the Beach, Jake Giles Band. Remember the song Centerfold. Let's yeah, you don't know that Centerfold Angel, sendfold stop it because I can't think when you do that?
Speaker 2: All right? Cool? A song called Freeze Frame too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how did that go? Freeze freame freeze frame And then we took a picture.
Speaker 2: It was like a picture.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh my god in the pictures. Yeah, you're such a jerk. That was so cool.
Speaker 3: It probably isn't even in here you centofhold. Yeah, well, I know I'm trying to sing it. But every time you do that, I know I know it too. That's why I'm just trying to sing it along. See you're when your closing on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love it. So Angel is centerfold, centerfold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my love run cold cold.
Speaker 3: My memories have just been sold. Angel. Angel is a centofold.
Speaker 2: I know that one.
Speaker 3: No no no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 1: No no no no no no no no no no.
Speaker 2: No no no no no no no no no no. Yeah so cool. His love runs cold. I don't know if I got those words right, but you know whatever.
Speaker 1: Do you know what this new one? You can do these crazy things with it? Like well you can't? Oh wait, yeah you can? You know I know the song?
Speaker 2: I said that, but people can't hear it.
Speaker 1: Yeah they can't.
Speaker 2: No, they can't. I tried it from the last one. Didn't work.
Speaker 1: Do you hear it? Okay? No?
Speaker 2: And then what was the free face? This? There it is?
Speaker 1: Can you hold this? Can you hold this?
Speaker 2: See the pictures? Camera camera?
Speaker 1: Cool? Can you hold this?
Speaker 2: No, Scott, please, there's a shelf right there.
Speaker 1: It's gonna fall all over the place.
Speaker 2: That's fun.
Speaker 1: Why can't you just be nice for like two seconds?
Speaker 2: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: I'm plugging this.
Speaker 2: In so I can hear something.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to the new cereal. Let me see it's a Kellogg Cereal.
Speaker 2: What are you doing.
Speaker 1: More effects on this?
Speaker 3: These are things that you do beforehand and off the show. Nobody wants to hear any of this. So I was walking around one starter or over if it was wal Mart or Target or wherever it was, this one might have actually come, what are you doing? There's like a really funny thing that you could do. All right, I'm sure it's hilarious. So Kelloggs has a new line of Special K. They are high protein cereals. I bought one a couple of weeks ago. I have it down in the cereal sack. We'll get to that one. But I like this flavor better. This is chocolate almond Special K high protein cereal from Kellogg's.
Speaker 2: Does it do anything for you?
Speaker 1: High protein? Ugh?
Speaker 3: There's chocolate and almonds in it. Okay, so it's Special K Flakes, Hypertein basic box. But I love the branding. The branding is nice, right, the big K on the front there. Yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Shake it now, Scotty cry now, shake honey.
Speaker 3: Do what the cereal could fly out? I don't like this episode, and I think it's all because of this box. I wish we would just have the regular old way. So remember when you said you don't whine? This is now the at least six times that was complaining.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're the same, actually the definitions.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: I went to the dictionary dot com and it's told me, no, when did you go between shaking the box and the chip in my head and the chip in your head? Okay, if you think there should chip in your head, I'm genuinelycolncerned.
Speaker 2: Does what of my shoulder?
Speaker 1: That's good? That made me chuckle. Okay, let's smell. By the way, I was listening to Oh no, what that is too chocolatey?
Speaker 2: No it isn't.
Speaker 3: I was listening to Wednesday's Bowl Chat on my way into work the other day, and every time I said hey, Siri, it stopped and freaking Cere came on freaking Siri.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she was like, who I don't understood. Really, yep, what are you doing? Stop tinkering.
Speaker 1: I want to tinker.
Speaker 3: Stop tinkering. You don't practice. You don't practice on this podcast. You can practice on the spanglish one. When dude there say oh nah in the thing and let it echo.
Speaker 2: Don't do it here? Ready, here we go.
Speaker 3: There's no chunks of chocolate in here. There's just some chocolate on the flakes. There's a little slivered almonds. It smells nice, and it's already giving me chocolate milk, which I'm excited for. M man, I feel like Popeye. Who the spinach? Yeah, protein man strong.
Speaker 2: I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to go in for a second bite. Kanye T is like adge popsicle. Please, don't even get me started with that what you just said, because I'm pretty sure we were here before, maybe two years ago.
Speaker 3: By the way, tists like splendor. There's some kind of artificial sweetener in here. Yeah, popsicles are ice. A fudgical is a fudgical, and a popsicle is a popsicle. They're two different things. And the popsicle company has verified that via a tweet via tweet to me about two years ago. And you were a part of it, but you don't remember because the weed Okay, there was the lamest shutdown I've ever heard of my life.
Speaker 2: What the actual company said.
Speaker 1: It it's excuse me, It's not a popsicle. It's a fudgacle because I know because I tweeted them and they responded.
Speaker 2: Back to me. Ha, No, I knew it. They just confirmed it. And you remember what it was.
Speaker 1: It was. It was the final thing on Wheel four and the thing was fudge popsicle and there's no such thing. Sounds like there's a lot going on in your life that you remember an old Wheel of Fortune episode in a fudge gole.
Speaker 2: Well I remember why.
Speaker 3: It's what stepped me off, and it was that I tweeted Wheel of Fortune, I tweeted popsicle who was made by Unilever.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, yeah, which is interesting. They own a lot to sure do. That's kind of scary. Yeah, I don't like that. Why not, because do you really think that, like a company that makes your soap should.
Speaker 2: Also be making food?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, okay, Yeah, Procter and Gamble got out of that game. They don't do the they used to make pringles and and all kinds of stuff. Soy protein, isolate, rice, almond sugar, whole grain, wheat, lentil protein. That's that crap you're tasting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, wheat gluten.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I can't see anymore wheat brand, pea protein. You see, it has all that same crap. You know this is probably kosher for passover too. Yeah, it's just all garbage. Yeah, my throat's starting to get itchy. No, it isn't stopping can you just not be a jerk if your throat was closing up from this stuff?
Speaker 1: I never said it's closing up. I said it got scratchy. If you knew anything about allergic reactions, you don't always die from an allergic reaction.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna get a puffy face.
Speaker 1: You could get like a scratchy throat, you could get hives, but instead you always choose the route of assholes.
Speaker 3: Lion, they don't know your throat's not that scratchy. Wow, Look how puffy the Geffen cereal got.
Speaker 1: I don't even want to see the cereal anymore. Get out of my face. This is nasty.
Speaker 2: We should go for coffee.
Speaker 1: Well, I gotta record something now so I can't what.
Speaker 2: Another podcast where you're actually going to use the box? Right? Okay?
Speaker 1: I just choked on throwing away these cereals. I wasn't What did you want the Geffen?
Speaker 2: Oh we didn't rate this thing.
Speaker 1: I give it a bowl. I don't get my ears are itchy. I'm not a fan of any of your ears are itchy too. That happens from allergic reactions.
Speaker 3: You so what in his box youre allergic to? Could it could be the almond butter in this delay reactions, it's not delayed. How long do you think an allergic reaction takes instantly?
Speaker 1: It's not instantly. You don't eat something and immediately instantly die. It takes like sometimes up to five ten minutes for that to kick in.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you have like getting in the death penalty and I give you a shot instantly you die, Well, that's that's getting injected into your bloodstreams. You should die instantly, right this it has to be digested by your body. Your body didn't digest this yet. You haven't digested what you have for breakfast three hours ago yet. Okay, did you learn from mister goodbody apparently?
Speaker 1: Oh that's where you would put the thing up to the TV and draw on it. No, that's the guy that wore the suit that had all the oh yeah, the weird thing that you show me that one time.
Speaker 3: The guy that looked like Richard Simmons but wasn't ye. By the way, Richard Simmons was on an episode of Chips yesterday.
Speaker 2: It was great.
Speaker 1: Sounds crazy. He got mugged in his gym Ah, he's like ah and he passed out. It was great, Okay, and punch.
Speaker 3: Punch was only wearing shorts and went chasing after these guys on his motorcycle with his helmet and only shorts on the freeway.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's really exciting. After it, it was, it was, it was awesome. Actually, well this was a very I was from the episode called Meet the New Guy. It was season six, episode one. Okay, yeah, well that's when John left and they brought in a you know, hot dog. I have to go drinking donal water now because my throat feels really itchy. But thank you all for listening so much. We appreciate you. Yuesh.
Speaker 3: We had the Chips team, I would have played it right there, and we appreciate you. It'll be loaded in here for next week.
Speaker 1: Yes, promise, promise, pinky promise.
Speaker 2: No, thank you for listening to Serial Killers.
Speaker 3: Please follow us just like Grainberry does at Serial Killers PC on all social platform.
Speaker 1: Yes, make sure you tune in for an all new bowl chat this Wednesday. Maybe Scott please, Oh we recorded it already. No, we didn't know.
Speaker 2: We didn't.
Speaker 3: That was last week. I might not be able to do it. You might have to do it with Newman. Finally, all right, we'll talk about it. Newman, you're up, got it all right?
Speaker 1: Well, thank you all so much for listening. We appreciate you, we love you. And until next time run.
Speaker 3: And then on episode two, so you don't say crunch. When I say crunch, I wasn't finished yet. I wanted to talk more about ship.
Speaker 1: Well I gotta go, why because I have to do another podcast, like I said, And now you're taking up my time intentionally, which again shows maybe agree.
Speaker 2: So maybe their podcast will be a little bit shorter than hours.
Speaker 1: Well, peace out, bye guys.
Speaker 2: Let you crunch, Crunch,