Speaker 1: Big bang, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: Scream you don't be on nothing, I be on okay, So let me ask you bring you big, big fat.
Speaker 1: Right now. Visit the new website today, Big factspod dot com.
Speaker 2: Alive from the Culture Lab in the atl It's time for a big facts, big bank.
Speaker 1: What up Baby Jay? What up?
Speaker 3: DJ? Scream? I'm here little gout it on Big Fact.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 3: What's up with you?
Speaker 4: Bro?
Speaker 5: Man chilling vibing. Everything is good man overly in my own space.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how's life? How's life for you? Overall?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Just well, just check real quick. I'm mental good now, no like yeah good? Like a year ago? Why was that? Why was that?
Speaker 5: I'll be rid here. I miss my brother like we really like best friends. But I do this ship like your music. It ain't fun with them.
Speaker 3: I gotta make this.
Speaker 5: I gotta really do this ship without they were really like I had my head up only like going around like rappers, only like going around niggas.
Speaker 3: No more. I got started doing mumos ship like but yeah I gotta yeah, but you gotta pop back out type ship.
Speaker 4: So what do you think, like, what do you think made you kind of like close yourself in outside of the fact that he.
Speaker 5: Died, because like he died with me like me seeing it, like we pitching his ship every day, Like you're watching, like pitching it every day you wake up, you're pitching like but but this ship crazy. You really watch somebody soul they by the type ship that ship crazy. So you get pitching everything like it closed me anxiety. All type of ship had me in the house like two years bro.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't even want to do that. I didn't want to wrap do nothing. I just started popping back up. How you coat with it? See now you got dawn like I probably like, well I keep the massage, doing the ship.
Speaker 5: I do something like this cause I got as bad anxiety, so I just like do some ship might just recording now just recording, like get my mind off ship or I just god damn like walk go for a walk some ship.
Speaker 3: M hm this she get on your exiey get on yeah, man, this ship real.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it, man, tell.
Speaker 6: You hey, what you about to ask the screen for.
Speaker 2: Slip me now they come back to you. No, I think it was I think it was about the coping though. I think it was about the coping with the whole situation, not only with Key, but like coping.
Speaker 3: With Doug too.
Speaker 2: Like but you know, like thug like if you got on a line with him, he's probably telling you, like, nah, bro, you gotta keep going regarding you know.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying.
Speaker 5: That was on the way to the show Man be done and he calls phone when you God damn you talked to me.
Speaker 1: But you gotta keep going.
Speaker 5: But can't they can't even stop this ship for the cheers and got your nature good for life. I'm just talking like, you gotta keep going. Can't give up. Man, don't got now. But nigga, ain't it like nigga take heat to this ship but life life, nigga, life, real ship real, so that while he can trut, I started like eating fruit, going it's side and ship it.
Speaker 1: But then she don't got gonna wait, don't got back, an't.
Speaker 3: Gonna like you need to go hiking with bank for hiking. You need to go hiking with banking. It once a month. Man, Oh they don't about an hour or two.
Speaker 5: Now, I can do that, my mom, Michael do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I will do that. Okay, take you to the beginning where you come from.
Speaker 5: Man on Southside, john Will Road, Curtly Road, stayed over that went far high school, got kicked out of there and moved to Cleveland.
Speaker 1: They want to make me down.
Speaker 3: They ended up been there every since then.
Speaker 4: And then like when you got started, when you gotta started rapping and stuff, right.
Speaker 7: So people don't know that you were actually signed first?
Speaker 3: Yeah before how did that?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: How did.
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: The dude ain't Michael. He used to work at Alamo like he was an intern and none of that. He was just an intern. But he hit me on Instagram. But I'm like, man, I ain't got nothing against.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: He worked the nigga everybody. He on some troll ship like, but he ain't not he like Bro did that. He gets to send a picture of the reculade with all type of ship. So I'm just gonna send with Numbo sent the nomer. He got a FaceTime when we talking on them, Man, I'm staying with mama me and keep stand my mama and I got them two bedrooms, got them sitting them, got the important He talked to me. He's literally got damn for they system like with me, Studio said, I want he signed to me for you. Remember ship like he's paying for them to irnt up to from now that he felt like the fucking nigga paying you playing for studios all type of ship.
Speaker 3: So then when they zeke, he got damn trying to really zeke.
Speaker 1: Hirshberg Man.
Speaker 5: Armstone got my situation. But like they end up promote Michael like an n R type ship that they found me.
Speaker 1: So then when they when.
Speaker 5: They signed me, signed for some bulls ship, So god damn they for I signed they for they know like but pop really know me.
Speaker 3: So by first time I get somewhe was the red carver.
Speaker 1: All the ship.
Speaker 7: When I went up there from the meeting, it was like it was crazy because.
Speaker 4: They didn't have they had no idea of the scope of how big you really were, and for them to be trying to and they did it like no offense to them.
Speaker 7: They did a great job.
Speaker 1: The whole office.
Speaker 4: Everybody might Zeke toide everybody, but it was like for them to kind of try to start you as a a fresh artist from Brown zero was kind of like a mistake because.
Speaker 7: You were already way bigger than any of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah you know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, like man, that shi it was crazy.
Speaker 5: Man, they rolled out the red carpet and it's just to burn. Everybody start getting too persons. So I had a God damn like it's like too much person ship, Like everybody really fuck with me.
Speaker 3: So if I don't do certain ship, they ain't fucking with me.
Speaker 1: Like man with the.
Speaker 5: Almost have made you on the wrap now, God damn, I ain't evenna lie. My daddy used play music so much when got damn young, like he paid sh all night school night. He got big ass stereo. He playing the ship all night, yet really fucking with it. Then we should just go to our Grimley. You mesco a little better. Mexico got that how we mess.
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 5: So how we made Mexico through Grimley, So we should go to have a recording. Sh we made one song then drug money you had says some food that used to put us in the studio back then recording with them and then it's just start doing own ship and until somebody knows who're your favorite before you start rapping. Not my favorite repend it was Pluto and sline. I don't say Pluto most Pluto, but slime just like I sound like this is just all the same thing type ship.
Speaker 1: Well, Pluto walking be walking on my mom?
Speaker 4: How did it feel when he brought you out at his concert?
Speaker 5: And I'm like you, ma, man, you call me here the guy I was at the park, but she said you got five minute get up to the rush up there, so when I get to stay out of.
Speaker 3: Man, this was this was a bad never.
Speaker 7: I really like felt like you should have jumped in the crowd.
Speaker 4: Yeahn no, that would have Man, that would have been an icenfol came.
Speaker 3: Out hit the ground. Man gonna hurt.
Speaker 2: Like there's a million foes, the Moucker, he trust the fans, man ben.
Speaker 3: Ifold, spread them out, let them. I'm going, man, what's the crazy show? You don't did?
Speaker 1: Oh god?
Speaker 3: Most memorable I did? Wow? I did roll Loud.
Speaker 1: I did Rolling Loud, A crazy show.
Speaker 3: What I did well?
Speaker 5: I performed now ski Man Drew wearing the baby in New York. They're like that that was a vibe. But yeah, yeah, man, right, I like that one that was about and trip ain't gonna lie. Trier brought man key up.
Speaker 1: This ship turned.
Speaker 6: Who would you say, like your rap friend is a nigga?
Speaker 5: Met when you started rapping, like became your friend nigga, don't even believe this. Nigga ain't I ain't like I fuck with Sean Kenson gain like they're like he like my big fat as cousin, Like he really like nigga, you know, like you everybody be at the man house like you'll be like everybody hang with Hi boy, Like he's just a.
Speaker 1: Cool nigga, Like he gets game, Like GI don't did this. He was young, He don't been did this ship.
Speaker 5: But you're like that's a cool at niggas Sean Kenson that my boy ain't lie. I fuck with that nigga here real like they don't got the own stow on buddy counting for everything. Thugging like really thugging that ship mam do Mama Kenson makes sh Mama kens a real o g on god like she a real.
Speaker 6: One outside losing Bro, what's some other ship that made you feel like, man, fuck the right ship?
Speaker 5: When like ship slow down and ship slow down, like it'd be up and down with the ship anyway. Nigga, how that ship ship came with it and come with it. So like when we slow I tell Charlie, like, man, we gotta do something.
Speaker 1: May get this ship back up, but she got damn man and music. But like you're like you gotta be you really be all breaks with this ship.
Speaker 3: You can't take no breaks. I took a break.
Speaker 1: I gotta get my ship back hog, it would back teed.
Speaker 5: Up, man, that were going on so lack of consistently what slow yeah yeah yeah, but I'm I'm read unlocking it lower than no no by recording the whole time.
Speaker 3: When't you dropping? I'm just really recording, just stacking my music?
Speaker 1: Ship Mary, how you been recording in the house and ship man?
Speaker 3: I love recording the hell.
Speaker 5: I still do it studios like like studio, but I can't. I get anxiety in studios.
Speaker 1: Why, Like.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't like recording the booth. I got damn costing forward, so I can't record. I like record outside the bo I been stud it'd be too much going on. I'm like folk in the wrong word, Like you folks just sit that wayne for you to see what you say on the.
Speaker 5: Song, like like what, I can't even think. I can't even think, Like so I don't even do that. I record at home, bro, I'm gonna.
Speaker 6: Call it out and then studio be got theren kind of pressure like because the nigga knowing, Like, but this ship every second count.
Speaker 1: Every second nigga might be just chilling you even recording. You're paying chill. You do this at the spot.
Speaker 5: Now, Nigga made a lot of hiss at the house that you feel your comfort zone and you really just think, you can really think.
Speaker 1: What when you what surprised you?
Speaker 6: Like, Man, this nigga here fuck with me too, Like when you used to coming up you start really buzzing.
Speaker 5: I'm like they should be like, Bro, I'm really when we used to go around like folks that reached out to us like big rappers like, but damn, who will knew? Like these folks really fun with niggas a lot of niggas really fucked withnigga. Bro, you just gotta get around him like they ain't got short on Instagram. None of this ship all the time. A nigga really be fucking with nig when you meet him, Like the god damn energy be hassle. I ain't gonna lie the like be this ship, Like I'm grateful for even being here. I don't even give damn about all that wrapped being a hotter. I'm just grateful man, living Yeah, this.
Speaker 1: She gonna come.
Speaker 5: Man, Man, you don't know what you might do, might blow big the mute that richly, just like get your face out there. My nigga got uther ship Like I want to act all the type of ship now, don't being go little Dicky TV show all type ship.
Speaker 1: That my first scene.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, I'm in them up for a thousand fold that you act no no bad. You used to play the ship with your cousin. Man, this shit be like, but you be in bed. I'm in front of you, in front of you white for man, I tell I'm never I'm sitting the trailer.
Speaker 3: I'm like, bro, I said, I don't know my line. He don't get me skiped.
Speaker 5: I'm in the press like Charlie and I'm the man. The other my cast members, they gonna help me. Like bro, if you just forget the word a line, just freestyle empty going to the next line. I was like say that remember heart beat fast Hill on the way to the city. Man went him up, like, man, please don't suck up.
Speaker 1: I ain't fun up. This sh was funny him at the ship. This ship fun Hey.
Speaker 6: That the interview you had that went viral. You think how much you think they helped your career. That got my faith know for sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my nigga, you know I was really high many for I had to get all this ship though.
Speaker 3: To me, I was I was getting too high.
Speaker 1: Shake. I just stopped, literally just stopped.
Speaker 5: Cold turkey one one like when I see my mama and my grandma cried to me. Start like man, because you said, Mama faking You know, I just skinny. Yeah, I used to be skinning some more. I had to got dinner shopping girls, sister, Man, tell you man, I let this along now for real, I let this along. Nigga tried someding on real try some rehab. I said, don't made me start like now you you really trying like.
Speaker 1: I'm adding like I gotta leadership alone. But what you mean trying?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Was you taking this ship every day all day? Nigga? Is I ain't trying to meet it though, I'm just.
Speaker 5: Sure. Yeah, no, I let it sh alone. But every since that this ship feels good to be sold.
Speaker 1: Some people ain't that strong mind, ain't that strong and just stopped like that.
Speaker 3: That's what I've got to heal.
Speaker 5: Tolb it nohen lead five to min it at the studio, me and him a kid. They said, well, I gotta leave more for a loan. I said, ain't a lot to playing. I went cold to everybody think on line up, but even just by saying I'm dead ass here twin, I just stopped to rehab nothing.
Speaker 3: I just stopped.
Speaker 1: Really a mind thing. It's a mind thing.
Speaker 3: But how to effect your music? I feel like I sound I'm un clear them, So I feel like I used to just like mumble rap.
Speaker 4: But do you feel like because you know, just I had to keep using Pluto as an example, but a lot of people like use him and other rappers that like constantly talk about you know, like what they're on and you know what I'm saying all that kind of stuff. Like some people feel like if he ever was to not do the drugs or not take as many drugs or whatever, that his whole, the whole vibe of his music would change.
Speaker 7: Because he wouldn't be in that state to be able to make that same music.
Speaker 3: Maybe folks coming under my piction like you need to get back so you make better music.
Speaker 5: What the fuck y'all wanta be killing myself? I am not getting high just to man for your ears.
Speaker 1: Man, man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got listen, but I am not doing that. We gotta tap in the only even want be geeked up and doing that. So I can't do this ship no more. My body get handle this ship.
Speaker 2: Them to get interactions with people better too, because sometimes that should make you moody and snapping on everybody.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering.
Speaker 3: I'm not adapting anything, so I go anywhere so I'll be a vibe anyway. I go to folk for me for real crank That's what moody nigga Hollywood ship the nigga. You need a cap the negga be.
Speaker 1: They will be the drug.
Speaker 3: It will be the don't be the drug on some cap man.
Speaker 1: Beat it? What your side?
Speaker 3: I'm leo, Okay, Leo.
Speaker 2: You gotta have you gotta have a certain respect for somebody to collaborate with the musically.
Speaker 3: Okay, you just keep it music now.
Speaker 5: Sometimes it would be like, but you're trying to beat the bum with nigga and something like, But this is strictly betting music. Like you don't want to be friends with everybody because you don't never know, like y'all might follow out and now y'all know each other be y'all each other like everybody ain't your bro game the brothers friend they meet you by William.
Speaker 1: Meet you they I just be hive like man love two dogs. I don't love that niggah know this nigga?
Speaker 6: You bro, man, something did the folks to snatch you? Nigga for that reco that you get smooked.
Speaker 3: Me and got spooked was in La when we seeing we're thinking like some other ship like mother folks hitch line, how we seeing on the goddamn ship we had hit key housing were looking I steely looking Key out.
Speaker 1: Of it, but we're gonna run. We're running, man.
Speaker 3: I was like man when they said, god damn what they like?
Speaker 1: How many slides? Man?
Speaker 3: Well, I said, I don't even know that minute line. I know for sure on the motherfucker til the key, Like, bro, how to hear this minute? Low, don't even know that minute lines, but I know for sure, man, you got to be on this mother fucker We just like man, my hit.
Speaker 1: She might go right to chief me and key hey man get up right right, but we end up tone flew out there to us. But we got there in the recording ship. Call on, We're gonna yourself in ain't eed this ship, said Bro said, Man, Bro, man, that's I got go back. He like you got that cry like you got that.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn itself and.
Speaker 5: Not beful funny hell real he went turning, he flew and turning up in. It's I ain't right, I ain't the ship he got Damn. When he turn this up in, I.
Speaker 1: Was like, damn bro that She just felt like like it stopped everything a lot of this that whole case. I felt like the world started, like for real, Bro.
Speaker 3: We had for twenty twenty one, but we had he for like everybody was dropping.
Speaker 1: This just dropped.
Speaker 5: Man, this ship was going on like this ship happened. Then got damn big and mad died, then got damn slim be on down and key that.
Speaker 3: I said, Bro, the fun like, but what the hell we don't need the god, Like, what the hell going on?
Speaker 1: This ship? Crazy?
Speaker 3: Then they did a little they did a ship made. The niggas got damn do what they do know they poke faith sucked up.
Speaker 1: Hen bull ship. Man. I'm just saying the niggas did what they did.
Speaker 3: What they do. I'm just saying, like niggas brow don't even like to talking about this who did it? Man happen Niggas out their faces and this ship that made the crew little weak hmm like damn yeah, brusson out here for a long man, brod did two.
Speaker 5: Years No like this she started almost all this just started almost Niggas din't even want Niggas come around like they don't know who the line say, Man, they're.
Speaker 1: Good like like man, he good with me, they said else big.
Speaker 6: So if you think, uh, let's let's let's take it and say this, nobody crack. Everybody states what you think it'll look like right now, like niggas coming home, like niggas beat should be crazy.
Speaker 1: Niggas would, man, but I didn't need like on like everybody would have did the two years and.
Speaker 4: Just you wouldn't have even been two years if nobody it wouldn't like it would have been on the same exact ship.
Speaker 7: Like how the.
Speaker 4: Fucking the white motor bike cycle they rode for a minute. They know they went for a minute, but they it wasn't gonna be went home roll them.
Speaker 1: Nigga ain't say ship like you're like man the final man for this year.
Speaker 5: Man, you gotta have a strong a man, brea gotta go now, I don't know, you're like they just for this, like they probably just tripping for like they probably don't know, they're probably just tripping for.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, So you don't think niggas already knew like they I don't know. I don't know. I just want from I'm watching from y'all, shoot like I'm watching from me and be that we just watch it like nigga, this ship kremblin like man, man, that ship burnt out the whole fold first. Man, I know I ain't saying, oh bro man, niggs don't careful tween you got.
Speaker 3: To this only like tone saying the nigga. I don't want me for.
Speaker 1: Man this ship.
Speaker 5: Man, come man, they gotta saying this is me, But I ain't doing it. I don't got jailed op for with my one mystaign. Man, ain't nothing that going, not just one initial mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Damn, like I I wish, I wish, I wish we could have saw got Damn. Everybody just stayed silent that you got one.
Speaker 1: Not gives, but that should have been different.
Speaker 7: Dismissed.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying not gives is dismissed. No, I just missed this before you even get to there. Gonna make nigga go to try you know good, but yeah, going to drive man, mhm, shit is crazy that ship.
Speaker 4: If that ship never wouldn't have went how it went, that ship would have that ship would have been the biggest ship ever in the world.
Speaker 7: Like that ship would have just been some crazy ship.
Speaker 1: I just I hate that for real. So what what's the temperature like in the family there?
Speaker 5: Like when niggas just everybody just they gone, they sipar way, they're basically like them doing they doing.
Speaker 3: I don't really didn't even talking to nobody but dying Like, yeah, I talked to Slang we got out and I talked to that when I was in La, But I reject everybody be doing their own ship, the.
Speaker 1: Man, everybody doing their own ship.
Speaker 2: What's the biggest lesson you learned from that whole time period? The hard deal like that, I should.
Speaker 1: That make it?
Speaker 5: Don't even trust nobody you be niggas like really did, like Bro, I'm talking about we really did, like a like a real femisul. But they're gonna talk about a lot of ship, bro, and you when like niggas do like like Nigga eight together, all.
Speaker 7: Of having you try to remember who told what?
Speaker 1: But yeah, like.
Speaker 3: Man, like here now like it's just like this just really jail. But you can't trust nobody. I don't give that.
Speaker 5: How long you've been chilling with niggas, hanging with a niggas, none of that, but feminine are telling Yeah you tripping like nigga had one of my god damn part of them like Feminine told on them.
Speaker 1: So it's like, hell no, you can't trick nobody. This just fuck your head up, like bro, hell now yeah, fun, No you got any regrets on life period?
Speaker 3: Hey yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 5: I ain't nobody ask me. I ain't ever thought about that before. Now I really be regretted, like I want on my only thing. I do regret like I want on my brother more like I suppost to been like just being on them like emo healthy you God damn, I wouldn't like I was like a big hipty nigga when I was still eating bush.
Speaker 1: But I know how they got done.
Speaker 3: I drank water, got damn. I eat on like noney this shit like he drank water but he don't drink like that, but he eat let man.
Speaker 1: Eats snaps.
Speaker 5: Snaps, eat snaps and all the type of shit I just feel out there I could have been on him mo, Like if I was on him, MO, he's like he'll still be here.
Speaker 7: But you know, like that that type of shit is called survivor's remorse. And you can't.
Speaker 4: I don't want to say you can't like dwell into that because you have to like you know, dissect your feelings.
Speaker 7: So that you can deal with him.
Speaker 4: But you can't blame yourself because at the end of the day, like true enough, that's probably would be like the most common sense thing to feel like if he if I was on him, if he was eating healthier, and if he was doing this blah blah blah. But you really just never know, you know what I'm saying, at the end of the day, Like a person's time technically is a person's time, you know what I'm saying. So it wouldn't have been nothing that you could do or anybody else could have done, you know what I'm saying, to change that ship. So it's like you can't, you can't, you can't just you can't hold on to that forever because it's not fair to you or them really, like for real, for real for real.
Speaker 5: But it is me man, some ship rather be wishing I could got them. I don't know, bro, like ship fuck your head up though.
Speaker 6: Yeah, when niggas pass away, do y'all, I think that they achieved the ultimate, Like.
Speaker 5: I really think it's something other than this shit. But up then they achieved something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too, especially when niggas don't get killed like.
Speaker 3: Niggas just transition.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nigga naturally transition.
Speaker 4: I feel like when niggas transition, like they got some ship on the other side that they got to do that was bigger than whatever it was that they were doing down here.
Speaker 6: For real, right, No, no, no, because when I was talking about by Day, he was just like they got damn fulfilled their destiny here.
Speaker 1: You know, there was that was on on she said. My kids like they like he was meant to be up there type ship.
Speaker 6: Like I said, Hey, damn, it's crazy. I ain't trying to feel mind yet, ain't.
Speaker 3: Must be a man what I can't even have my mother fucked like that. Yeah, it's attachment. You just get attached to this journey. But well they gotta go hard.
Speaker 6: For him to get attached to this journey, right, Other people and other coaches and.
Speaker 1: Ship they feel like she you made it to the you made it like basically you made it to the other side, bro, once you passed away. And ship they feel they celebrate that ship nothing for real that celebrations for help and everything.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: What's your name of the project on Fraternal Yeah, it's like two brothers type it. Oh, but they're crazy for hard and to me like a year got them really put the bits together because I had got them get Key hard Drive. I had like going to like, oh, like songs we we don't did cause we ain't even like we jail. I wonder we don't did so many songs we ain't never dropped it and we never put our friends been did it, but were like on some al and three hundred ship that was going on, So I can't really a lot of ship was going on, Like I can't really drop the three hundred artists what had going on?
Speaker 3: So they weren't even clean shit.
Speaker 5: So they're making it, making it cause confusion the crew like but damn you could have got but that indeed for it was.
Speaker 1: So did you do about your puzzle song? Like make hooks out of his out of his boy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, basically got now.
Speaker 5: Most of the like have like most of the songs, it's like his songs, and I put a verse on it, but I probably added virtual like three songs, but the rest of the songs like we already been dead that. I got him a solo on there now, I got me a solo song on how many song I gave him twenty? We got man, he got about like three hundred songs, man, I gave him like and I put top Dollars signs on there, Tim Grizzly and on nine Vicious Artist Slider.
Speaker 1: Sign Yard Wave.
Speaker 5: Though, so you're still with Animal Independent, Okay, I got Animal Lift might deal probably like too my other bro Dode what you want to go back to a major though?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Not but not right now though I'm really trying to like go on Independent then hit the major. I feel like I don't know built my face now so I can. I can easily sign if I want to, but I ain't even about to. I gotta get more lyrics. Yeah, come, I hit them for I need that bag them fog got dropped that bag off on me, drained them shows and ship yeah, man, right now, I getting on all my message right now so I just all my money come to me. I ain't got no mintal man none. Yeah it man, man, But I'm gonna go back to a major though, for sure. But I'm gonna turning it up independent.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So are you still like a top chef?
Speaker 1: I'm cooking for real?
Speaker 7: Some of the ship to be cooking up.
Speaker 3: Man, have jerk, jerk.
Speaker 1: I can do anything. I can do anything.
Speaker 3: Maybe female will really be surprised. Okay, how that happened? How that happened?
Speaker 5: Like, man, my mama, my auntie, my grandma to cook, can cook like him, man, the folking for real, man, I just learned from them watching them.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. But said I go jerky, little jerk.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's your top three dream collaborations that gin'e got yet? Oh damn break, I want.
Speaker 5: To I want to do one weekend m hm. Trust well, I don't listen to many people. I be really like listening, like god damn, like eye side and ship. So I'll be God damn. I want one on the weekend show, bro, Like I gotta get on that level and.
Speaker 1: Together. Yeah, but you know I want you had to turn.
Speaker 3: Out We'll forget.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but getting on they.
Speaker 3: Got you gotta be turned up. Get I'm a real I'm gonna keep it a break. But they ain't need to turn all the way getting on the able right now?
Speaker 1: Man Man turned Michael Man.
Speaker 5: Well, I want Nigga. I think me Cardi and Ken and longsid hard on ship Yeah for sure, got now, I got one.
Speaker 3: I got two on a loan though, can get on.
Speaker 1: I say them for like the solo Yeah yeah. What was your biggest challenge in the industry though? Mm hmm, Well what you mean by that? Like you know what I'm saying, like just dealing with this ship? You know it comes with ship like damn man, I don't. I don't really the label. I don't really, I can't get in the studio.
Speaker 5: Just a challenge like really like really most like with label ship Yeah, like what part like? And but I don't even want to make it really ze man, Jay, I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Keep a break. I'm gonna keep this all well, break that Nigga black Metal twin.
Speaker 7: With the money with the money for he fried, the Nigga.
Speaker 3: Fried Bro, like the Nigga Fried for real bro would even do it?
Speaker 1: I wonder, I don't know.
Speaker 5: Nigga was in New York one night nigga Amos had to shut the shot out of there. Man, brocause he was the boy drunk. But say, I'm leaving. I'm from the leader and I got me some buys.
Speaker 1: Nigga.
Speaker 5: I was like eighteen, I'm leaving out the studio in New York. He got damn funking around. Grab me, man, get your making the studio record? Somebody who the fuck? He bro stop a Z stopped tripping. Then the nigga do some you know Kenny beats Hell y'all know Kenny.
Speaker 3: Beats white, white white producer. I had a whole tape with him.
Speaker 1: Man, but ke do something.
Speaker 5: Frid Lane should Z wanted me to go do some ship. I got with an art like record, like do a song with the artists and ship.
Speaker 3: Nigga, I didn't do it. That told Kenny ya gotta said fun the album.
Speaker 5: I said, Man, damn but you Friday, I said that fucked up. I told man, I got on the phone, toss but keep up away from me. I ain't gonna lie bro by threatening.
Speaker 3: He trying to a bunch. I gotta test men call the police. No, Yes, I went through a lot.
Speaker 1: She was that really my challenge. I didn't lie, Bro, That's really my My.
Speaker 3: Challenge though because it was him, was a challenge.
Speaker 1: She's a deckhead?
Speaker 3: God, what is wrong with you now? You're a real dickhead? Bro?
Speaker 1: What about show? You getting nerved for a show?
Speaker 5: Y'all always get butterfly, But I feel like this was like me warming up like this ship. I have to get butterfly normal?
Speaker 1: He so, what's your routine here before you before you're gonna stay like I'm god damn best stayed with the bros? And who I got with me?
Speaker 3: She and man probably talked ship Joon, But I be gott really in my head telling myself, I turn this up.
Speaker 1: I pray to go out there and do my thing.
Speaker 3: I ain't getting no show since my birthday show I had booked myself. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Turned So since you independent, you think you're gonna do more of that, like book this ship.
Speaker 3: Really foto this ship really fine? And ain't getting that money?
Speaker 5: You get a lot of money everything, and you can book an artist with you, right, you know the play are gonna come.
Speaker 1: You gonna come.
Speaker 5: Yeah, even if you like you're gonna man, what if they fuck with you anyway? You're gonna pull up.
Speaker 6: So how you balance your your like personal life and then music like when you got it and then you you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: My whole life is just based off got it, bro.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like I only show folks too much with my person like I know what the hell like folks be wondering about me, Like what the hell I don't be I ain't.
Speaker 3: I ain't fried at it. I don't get fried for a certain situations, bro, Like if I feel tried, somebody trying to now if I feel like I'm doing something, eye White, we watched the video of me being fried and just deleted like he only got I'm just gonna, man, you know, I feel like some fried ship up too long, like you look laying man, delete it.
Speaker 7: I love speaking, go ahead speaking of your personal life or whatever?
Speaker 1: Is there a missus goud of that?
Speaker 3: And I my bad broke up? Man?
Speaker 7: Damn what happened man?
Speaker 5: The long distance relationshiship, she won't trying to God damn, test ain't trying whom like I can't do that long distance ship. But she cooler though she's a real one. Shewn ship and she got damn shot man. Yeah, but I just like it ain't gonna never work that. She wondered, what I'm doing everything about me? I'm with a whole Sometimes I be literally dead as just playing call of duty man with a whole.
Speaker 3: She swung with over. I only even be like, but do you be with those now? Like I don't, I don't chip out.
Speaker 1: Doing your duty sometimes all the way in test what I really be chilling though, I don't even be like, really be man, I swear to.
Speaker 3: God to be chilling.
Speaker 1: You want her back? So you can't tell you out here now we're good at you said it up for the next ship, like you know.
Speaker 3: Just so foker and I don't even want.
Speaker 5: I don't even want, like I I feel like right now, girl, the stretch right now, I can try and put all I got. Damn everyone every two seconds sitting on the phone, ain't about that point I'm saying.
Speaker 7: Just like for a damn that sounds like a probation officer.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: There was one time like when you when you know, because man, had they need like when the time?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Not come on, man, Yeah what a you got going on? What it was a bullship? I was just asking the question. But I ain't ain't gonna lie. I ain't gonna lie, bro, I gonna see her when it's about see her. But you're a good one, bro. Yeah sure your nigga man focus.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie. I ain't need stunning. I ain't stunning, noning. But that got man the dream. I make sure have got them all my nieces, my children. You folks gotta smileing and for you that's your man. Yes, man, I gotta go hard. That get Coosha any time.
Speaker 2: But then you shure, and I think it was no jumper at that particular time. You said, like I guess glow you feel like she was the baddest in the game. You still think the badest blow fine heah, yeah, you still think the baddest.
Speaker 3: Especially don't get finer and finer and final.
Speaker 5: Huh these folks that that money, what about that money? She gets your ad right, see how she came through. Yeah, look at her now, man, shot a bad like ill take is the winning.
Speaker 1: But you was on it.
Speaker 3: That was twenty twenty one or two when you were st nigga be young. I was on she still know I like hood ship. Yeah, so god damn I was already own them. But you know how to forget they forget we the player.
Speaker 1: You what about the old eddy o g rops man, I'm talking about the nigga a bro.
Speaker 3: I think all old heads don't like your nigga. Games.
Speaker 1: Nah, I be thinking that, bro, cub Bro. I literally you know shake no shape?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, how did you listen then sing?
Speaker 1: What shape?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: I call him? Listen why set listen to him? He don't like your nigga? I get tear for him.
Speaker 3: By you don't like your nigga?
Speaker 1: He said, he's seen them on Grammys. I'm like, yeah, yeah, se Killer Mike, you got him a Grammy. They went on your nigga was the old head? Old head winning?
Speaker 3: I said, God, I think it's like dark skin and light skin niggas. They don't really like not like each other. They just be talking. Ship Man. I said, Bro, you gotta shape. But I know him talking everything about man young. He said, it is some niggas like that, like they don't like your nigga.
Speaker 4: Like how how like most older black men like despise white people, like it's you like your uncles and your grandpa and all that. Ship Man and white folks man, this is man the white folks man. Man what white folks like it's some ship like.
Speaker 1: That, like they just can't help it.
Speaker 7: They don't know no matter what.
Speaker 5: The older I love them, you yeah to be something like some of y'all be real player, but y'all they keep you going like they're looking at looking at the ship like.
Speaker 1: Right, but it's some old head nigga man, you know, Yeah, that's what I saying.
Speaker 2: It could be frustrate you know the young niggas sometimes you don't get old they're like your whole.
Speaker 1: But I be feeling like it's that what it is old niggas who like young bitches like.
Speaker 7: Niggas.
Speaker 4: They used that word lame when they were young. They don't like young niggas because they they want to be. They wanted to be what these young niggas are.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: I go for that man about like something the whole. You don't think it's just the young thing.
Speaker 2: The young niggas that be on the crash out ship though that frustrated with it's it's somebody player.
Speaker 6: Old niggas just don't want to don't want to get out of these nigga way, don't you know what I'm saying. I've been doing it like mad that the young niggas getting more honey in the rap and.
Speaker 5: They would get they got the session that's in them keep out or the hundred Bill Brothers.
Speaker 3: Had a bad ain't even like Bad Bro.
Speaker 1: His niggas like that. Nigga said, you can't couch. Oh no, but most of the niggas already to like y'all some player. You know you ain't.
Speaker 3: But this is the other way to those. So your niggas just don't like. I'm like over here like them like old Head.
Speaker 5: I don't like the nigga like Bro, like the game brod this ship broad big like you was a young nigga before Broke was a young nigga, right, nigga, don't I forgot who's at the club and l a me longly look nigga stand on on capt so they come through.
Speaker 1: Long had to walk through.
Speaker 3: They bring long bottles and ship by up it's the old Head and then in the nigga order literally eighty bottles game. He's sending thats a session with Loan and for a long party. No for his session to make he trying to do like he slipped do Loan ship.
Speaker 1: Why but I can't not old he can see.
Speaker 3: He's a player. He ain't like, he wouldn't even stunish it.
Speaker 5: It's up and put him there like man, I pointed the bottles as long like man, ain't even drink eighty bottles?
Speaker 1: Why the head you order? Then the club and.
Speaker 5: Timmy, you're just doing ship. Nigga came with eightyndy face folk came with eighty bottles. Game man lights on these folks. Man got the big ass sign over here like yeah, we're getting money.
Speaker 3: Man beat it.
Speaker 1: Who cares? What's drink the bro?
Speaker 2: What's the disconnection? How he fixed that? Because I feel like we're all stronger together. What you thinking the disconnection and the fixtures on that?
Speaker 3: But just all get him young in a chand bro like like you gotta foot and you will be surprised with young, brilliant man.
Speaker 4: And a lot of all niggas, even especially like the all niggas that act like that, be stuck in their ways.
Speaker 5: They stuck in it. You can't never get them. You ain't even way about it. They know one way they wait man ship old way. I don't don't even go ain't got time for that bullshit.
Speaker 1: Hey, what's your routine when you in alba mode?
Speaker 5: Like oh, god albam, I'll be trying to like stay off god damn Instagram. I ain't gonna lie suping. I was trying to subbody that ship, trying to like Instagram like they feel like me.
Speaker 1: I'll be back then.
Speaker 5: I used to got damn lead too much of my ship, like we're gonna a mo you jip can't wait to post the ship. So I learned how to do got better at that, like staying off on Instagram, just like trying to pop out when it's time and got down you feel me alm originally like play songs like they being bying different folks there playing the song. I play the air for like so many people come and see how they buy it to the ship right in the cross of the ship. And then nigga, I just gotta meet. I sit there and got damn wait build up when it be drawn by side?
Speaker 3: Did outside?
Speaker 1: Who that one nigga on your team? Tam like, nah that ship what.
Speaker 5: No charge on the chair though the nigga on my little cut trill hippig God damn mather cousin demon cauld you know be something will be slirt.
Speaker 1: That they're gonna man, but this ship hard.
Speaker 3: We got they got to brother, ain't gonna.
Speaker 1: How important you think they didn't have niggas like that.
Speaker 3: That's good that instant because you're gonna let me nobody. But don't even pop out like that. Here, No, don't do that. They tell you like here a right there, bro, it be something.
Speaker 1: I'm like, man, Jay, they're digging like these niggas.
Speaker 5: Did that like the real head barber head j Mo, get out, bro, but they got a gold man just get up cause you want some cape You just nigga slip the Cory type of.
Speaker 3: Ship, trying to make it like every one of the motherfucker bank man.
Speaker 5: What now, my brother, I got some real folks around me. I got real folks around me, like really tell me like, man, hell no, be like man, this the one?
Speaker 1: This one cool?
Speaker 3: But god damn you go harder some ship?
Speaker 1: Hey, you know you had you had a few bangers. How hard is it not to try to chase that same song.
Speaker 5: Because there like, I feel like I ain't like this song so childish me game that ship, Alimos you used to make me like everything? Yeah, they should make me. I hate that song to this day. I hate this song so bad, only like pinishy so embarrasseding twen like real man, because Alimo put me out with this, so they gotta.
Speaker 1: Be cartoon kids. School man.
Speaker 5: I ain't know that boys, ma'n. I want some man'mon add to gather the stage. Everything they did, I mean was on some child child bron grown in here, bro about high hair and cut yours up man, I had. I had a transition on some grown like hell, they want you to chase that sound, know that same way they want you to ride their way at some point like but we like that old head baby like man. They like that geeked up sound. They like that it's very quick like the other questions act like man, they feel like to keep up sound to me, but my new sound and ship, however, I've been working this ship for like really twenty three, what's.
Speaker 1: The ship You're gonna do different? Trying to make that ship break through, like make that new sound break through.
Speaker 3: I've been doing like more simple beats and ship like that.
Speaker 5: I'm doing like I'm start getting like simple beats, but I mind I had something I needed, something beat that got me noticed on good baby was unloose simple not good as for I don't know why the head man that ship went up, Mann went up to the beats right down. So I'm like, that's simple ship. I feel like folks like me doing simple beats. So I'm like, I'm just giving dabbing that.
Speaker 1: A little more. Yeah, ain't got damn. I'm really just trying to make more of my lot of ship.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ship like waves, ship the wan moon.
Speaker 2: Now that you got like the clear head and everything, you seem like you're in a peaceful place. Like what's your biggest fear now, like your life fear on the day to day, like something that might pop up in your mental here And they're like, man, I fear that this could or this could or this could have.
Speaker 5: I fear losing, Okay, Like that's the only thing I fear losing. I ain't ful feeling what I supposed to be doing. That's the only fear I got is losing.
Speaker 1: But you gotta take losses though, you know, you gotta take long to my life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it's you ain't gonna have God damn. But working men, No, ain't.
Speaker 5: I watched my steps like I tread a lot and twin. I ain't trying to buy my career right now, is why it's not never I gotta I gotta go. I can't burnout dropping me. We know you're burning out. We lose it like that, you burn it out. You just feel like you feel you fear being like used to be Nigga, used to be that Why I fear that's the only fear. But I'm not nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm two waves.
Speaker 3: I can't be that nigga too. Man, I'm player. I can't ever be that needs to be walking around really be used to be, Like I can't even be stuck in that mind supposed to respect you.
Speaker 1: For what you did, what you did.
Speaker 3: I want to keep hearing that game.
Speaker 5: Nobody want to never talk about that ship, like when on time talk about if my man on an interview, like just because like we're breaking up all the memories and past and everything, but I don't even talk about that ship.
Speaker 1: I'm like chilling run but I used to have, but I ain't.
Speaker 3: I used to know.
Speaker 5: We ain't doing that, bro that it doesn't matter that ship burn You can't spend that money you used to spend the money.
Speaker 1: You said, you know, well we chase a new b road.
Speaker 5: Yeah, man, come on, man, that's my only feel that used to be losing like that to a lost man.
Speaker 3: But get what I'm so, I'm a hustle anyway, so I'm gonna give me. I look at this hit as a hustle. I'm gonna give me some money regard. I'm gonna give me some money that was just shipped back.
Speaker 1: The money.
Speaker 5: Can't even get too much color in that fame. She because get what they you could be. You could be so famous. They'll use their fame and got there knock your ship down like it be something to be too big for their youth. They do one thing, that ship over like got moved with a hundred securities like you're like, bro, I then wanta be. I want to be a star, but I don't want to be like too caught up in this ship. I want to go down hand. Am I being go gos Hen? Am I being go gos?
Speaker 3: And am I saying like you rather have ten to fifteen real successful years than just one?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I got and they put my hand a whole nother pack like I'm telling you almost like they gonna wrote the movie everything what I'm gonna go soup bre k, pull up the netflick man, say for real, man, I wrote a real movie.
Speaker 1: It on like two hours. What is about?
Speaker 3: Like it's like a horror I made a new horrorble type ship, a new killer type ship, black black horror movie. Yeah, like some movie type ship or like i'el like you gonna have like you gonna have something, you gotta have throw some coming in from lead anyway, So I'm gonna throw some coman ship in there.
Speaker 5: But it like, really I want my ship serious but not dick damn serious like and I'm like too much. But I'm not gonna terrifire ship. You see blood Burn Burnt trailer, Yeah, I mean a thriller. Yeah, was like a thriller like suspense and all type of shit.
Speaker 3: What the fuck?
Speaker 5: Then I'm gonna do it like in a movie. I'm having like a concerty unperforming i'mna be in the movie. I'm not gonna be playing like the character. I'm gonna be a caarable. I'm myself like performing that show like they come into a town. I'm performing at a festival, but it's a killer at the airbnb.
Speaker 1: What's the name of the.
Speaker 7: Movie in that scary movie?
Speaker 1: Anybody know?
Speaker 4: He was like it was a whole bunch of like actors and actresses and ship and it was kind of funny, but it was scary.
Speaker 3: To meet the black Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Now I'm gonna be a little more scared of that.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, not like being real life scared.
Speaker 7: Move back like suspense.
Speaker 3: I call this mister Brooks. I mister Brooks like this to Killer Man.
Speaker 5: I mean was in LA my voice record, and I ain't write it down like a voice record for like two hours. Like each scene like talking like doing everything you got nigga, you got, don got cut and they put one listen, they put one scene that make you get my rights created all that.
Speaker 1: Type of youth burnt out. But nah, that be hard though, I ain't gonna lie it's hard.
Speaker 5: I just feel like I'm gonna make a new Killer I gotta got Damn. I want to cast my folks. I really want to direct this.
Speaker 1: More for them.
Speaker 6: Do you think that nigga y'all got to see if you had the money you're signing right now, if you had to label up and running your sign.
Speaker 5: Man, truly, heaven my my folks like because they are like the folk soft up. Yeah got that man, key didn't like especially God damn fait on some like he on some drill and waves ship and sometimes I had to like let them know be on like the super crash on me just like you know you got grown women are trying to buy.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go to the show. It's a hundred niggas like a nigga no vibe, like had to do something like show, You're gonna have to do something.
Speaker 3: Really gotta do something the nigga know the folks as and all these city. I want to see if you really what you're talking about the nigga.
Speaker 5: Be oneer while they they begin like if you he tried all that ship like your player, I can go to the ND city and do it. Then something When folks greet me, bro, like they really like more going on? Got it lonely key with I don't beginning tried, Bro, I don't move on security. I'll be with my little cousin.
Speaker 1: I don't do none of that. Or you think you believe in energy like that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like I feel like folks really fuck with me, bro, like I don't even like I put out good energy anyway.
Speaker 3: You don't see me on the Jay God damn Rember.
Speaker 5: Like back then, I beefing with like little certain rappers like I was just like that off ship we had personally going on, Like you don't just see me on that starn shop with rappers game. I don't even get on. I don't hate on nobody down, but I posted it. I feel I'm posted. You fear me like I don't hate.
Speaker 3: I don't do nothing that.
Speaker 1: I stand my own lane.
Speaker 5: That was nigga like when the bro seemed like, but what the hell you been at? But but God, don't fuck with them and it don't even be that So I be in my own lane like man, I ain't got no bad blood with nobody.
Speaker 2: Is what it is.
Speaker 5: But trilling Heath and the nets coming from my side, from my my camp, Trilling Heath and PJ.
Speaker 6: PJ, what's ship you're gonna do this? Make sure your circuits stay tight? You know how that ship goes?
Speaker 3: We we don't.
Speaker 1: We used like we do ship like this. We had like God damn means like like like like round telling me like.
Speaker 7: Like a lemon squeze when.
Speaker 4: Not like how like a group of friends get together and like whatever issues you guys have, you bring to the table and.
Speaker 1: Address them, like.
Speaker 3: Say, like we had like rounds like dinner dinner.
Speaker 1: The table got damn me.
Speaker 3: Man, We get ready to everybody what they don't like, what everybody's been doing that week, like you're doing he bro, you've been tripping like but you've been slacking, bro, like you been acting dick not too much.
Speaker 5: We're going around bringing around different but now we really bringing up like were with this ship back, so nobody have no missed confused and none of that.
Speaker 1: Talking about it.
Speaker 3: And you do that all this ship right here. You feel like him the boxing glove motherfucker right there. They don't have to get to all. You have to beat on each other like we can have like real dog.
Speaker 1: We have beat on each other, twin can get away.
Speaker 5: Were grown in here and we're like, okay, we I wanta beat the ship at each other. And we go around women here looking up man like a young niggas.
Speaker 3: We just like some young may We just look like we're still on some little boys ship here. Noah, Bro, we don't got to social have to go that far. We gotta beat on we beat other niggas. We don't beat each other at like, we don't do that, like but one of my little cousins, they got that young nigga call they ones that here.
Speaker 1: No, bro't even fade.
Speaker 3: They KNYE is out for they.
Speaker 1: Win, but we man, I can't.
Speaker 3: We don't even fight each other, like we weren't even talking about each other with.
Speaker 5: No niggas that came around because they want to hang around here talking about you don't even know that. The tone it be something that don't even know. Niggass hang they go around the rapper. They don't even know that they talking man here. Yeah, Bro, but I ain't gonna lie. But I don't even fuck with the niggas. But he said, really they want to.
Speaker 1: Hang with their camp. They be doing it like going around the other niggas Like, Bro, we really won't, but we really one that really got them doing that. Eat it like what we like? When start speaking French, Yeah, when damn, why the hell you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Tell you we know this man, Bro, you don't even know this man. Your tone don't glad my Kim. Dont do that, my man, millocause we don't anything. We're talking about Choe all the time.
Speaker 3: Man, This nigga burn nigga mean like us in the room, cause like but the nigga the niggas played too much.
Speaker 5: I can't even see it around when I know I know what Nigga kept it here. They trying to like put on like too much, capt like, man, I don't forgot.
Speaker 1: What you want your legacy to be.
Speaker 5: When was I saying, lie, man, I need me a b man, I want I want my family with the head when she was saying, and there children, when their children gonna be with their children, gonna be with the ship that going down like and it's possible, Nigga cain't. Nobody can't ever tell you can't do it like this ship overly possible. Come on, broy have real bee, he said, you might like he going on ransom, but it.
Speaker 1: Did it though, and he don't did it so long like he don't even.
Speaker 5: Like this shen't even amazing, like you wouldn't even set with all coming with that big you know, Yeah, I got to I got straight.
Speaker 6: They don't take no big to make sure they're straight.
Speaker 1: I mean, man, I know my feendly run through run through the man gotta get the highest. I can't, but they need the whole thing. But I need the whole thing, man, Yeah, opening just as hard as I can.
Speaker 6: Every level becomes different battles though, you know they are they gonna like that. I ain't gonna lie. The more money you getting most flash like it was something that started hanging out of nowhere. They don't even have to know you out of nowhere. Like I'm like, bro, the fuck they're gonna make the hate into real. Smoke turn to real.
Speaker 1: But what the fuck is you shooting at me?
Speaker 3: You don't even know why they shooting me? Like, I don't know what I'm shooting you? Really, I'm not I know now why shoot that? You can't you shoot at me? But other than that, like why to hear you? You you just beef my nigga? Why hear you doing that?
Speaker 1: Hard stopped?
Speaker 3: I ain't gonna lie, bro, I really even fucking this ship like that nigga be I ain't gonna like you can you can show like, but it hard he's on the other nigga ain't gonnae So we don't even fucking nigga.
Speaker 1: Like, you don't even know that, you don't even know what but you don't even know what niggas like, what the fun?
Speaker 5: There'd be a lot of that though, I be to myself to be a lot of that ship. Bro, What you where you think that ship comes from. I don't know, bro, Like I just feel like them nigga be like it be something that want to be you or that damn you're like, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know, like hate theirself. They hate the hate they self, Like I feel.
Speaker 5: Like a fantasy on your Instagram talk ship all day. They hate what they hate their life. Why it ain't mean like ship.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Everybody got the same twin a hour. But you can really go do the ship everybody. I tell my gotta be to the moment, like everybody got the talent. When everybody going with talent, you gotta figure out what you're talent.
Speaker 3: If you sonny, don't want to figure out what you're talenting, Like, I don't know, bro, I figured my ship out earlier. But then what I want to do and do what it is, but multi tenant, like I can do a lot of shit. Like you don't ever just stop yourself at one thing you do. Man, you have your handing every plat running it. Diff should get money nowadays, Bro, you're poking money our type of wave. Man, Man, yeah, gets some money our type of way.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you get the game to the young nies coming up want to be you know what I'm saying and got it. So whoever they want to be, Yeah, what would you tell man?
Speaker 3: Just be true to yourself bro, and man, you get respect when you get it, like don't but don't mean like go man trying and just like if a niggas you specure respect back, they gotta keep going hard. Niggas could get what you gotta keep dropping and you gotta keep going hard. But the only way they gonna know. Notice, you can't drop on something's gonna be bigger hell, nigga. Like it's a lot of rapper. Bro, You're fok wrapping all around the world. So you gotta keep going. Like this ship possible, anything possible, literally, nig I'm from south Side, I'm my rod, will believe I'll be repping or doing none of this.
Speaker 1: But like, I don't grateful we even got putting certain those type ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah forifal wow, facts appreciate you got. Don't give up.
Speaker 5: No, don't give up a whole thing, like because you get five hundred lights or thirty lights. Man, this ship, but everybody paid, were doing it. Facts, everybody pay doing it.
Speaker 1: But she started something.
Speaker 3: But you gotta start something. You need something you can go buy Instagram page with a lot of follow fake.
Speaker 1: Blue chicks and ship like that.
Speaker 5: Man, but she's gonna get it me something. But trying to go to ahead of the ship. They got his steps to the levels. But you gotta like, I don't try to go down go at like on Goddamn Thought or Tudo or god damn Wound nonety four.
Speaker 3: I ain't at that level. The niggas doing that because they suposed to do that. The nigga rich for real games niggas, he.
Speaker 1: Did a lot of ship.
Speaker 3: Ain't nigga rich for real nigga the studio twenty like like start trying and I ain't no hate ships, man, I love this ship nigga. I was trying to metro about this ship. Niggas like get the advanced and start like trying to.
Speaker 5: Move like like whom and all these niggas. I see what Metrom putting their song and we don't trust you. Like the niggas like what what song it is?
Speaker 3: When it was on the album like an interlude when he was like the nigga trying to dress like the rappers Brod, I'm trying to metro metroicine Ya got understand nigga been doing in live Mistic day for that.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: Niggas way older us brother, like, I ain't even trying to compete.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna lose. I can't compete with the niggas. I'm gonna love. I ain't even I'm a really win. I'm a really I'm gonna putting. I know I'm not gonna be beat the boys. And because they already built this up now they already went through their process. They super went through the exactly ready for going.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 1: Like, how niggas be trying to not do interviews.
Speaker 6: You gotta think trying cause the nigga look at niggas like Plum that like the nigga don't do interviews them nigga donet dig jay in the world. Them nigga don'et did dropt. Niggas don't be like I don't do drop cause you don't see man, he nigga did drop.
Speaker 1: The nigga did they done served? They did?
Speaker 6: They the.
Speaker 3: Foundation already exactly is Broo is super.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What niggas niggas be wonder why nigga don't play the record because you trying to move how you see.
Speaker 1: Because you hang around the nigga.
Speaker 6: See how he can move now. He wasn't like that at first. The nigga was generous. The nigga came to club when he didn't want to go to club. Then he did free show unseen everybody's birthday. So nigga, you can't ask me to do your birthday. Bro, I did your birthday five years straight, five years straight.
Speaker 3: Fine time, man, nigga.
Speaker 1: Man, come on like Broo, I'm being smart with this ship.
Speaker 5: Bro, I'm watching. I'm not even putting myself. Can't ever put myself in cut like competition with you folks like they don't did it already, Bro, it's done like this ship history. Come on, bro, living there so I don't even got damn out that. Man, I'm outsetting. No, you're not dropped one time, but it's over. I ain't no, but I'm trying to get to where the niggas A yeah, you feel me. So when niggas like when I've been saying, like niggas like I don't even like they popping, like but you're supposed to do this, but you had them, did you add what you for real?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: But you can do this, but you can wake up and by tim maybe right now if you want to, but you real you can wake up by Tim don't even argue about it but his money. But this ship over, I don't even like it's a blessing like say I'm from the same city for it's brother, like you feel me, because if you don't pay the wait for all us in the city for real, you want to just like you don't have to got them be in their crew the goddamn at the time for the benefits.
Speaker 3: But this you're gonna reading about this Atlanta. They don't need a.
Speaker 1: Groundweight for Atlanta.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's real ship right, No, for real, Twins, I be man, this ship I love. I love this ship, Twin.
Speaker 4: Big.
Speaker 2: That's dope. Like I'm inspired by them. I can say that, but it ain't like, no, I ain't trying to beat them.
Speaker 3: They ain't trying to beat them.
Speaker 5: But you're trying to be like gun trying to add to it, like if folks really knew like and listen to my music. But I would repent this then like folk five years ago, I really represent it. But it ain't just like the like man gonna turn you up? Man, No he didn't.
Speaker 3: You guys why we got already turned.
Speaker 5: I was saying, I just like they put us together like key insline, and it was like gonna and got it even it was like there was like a good like like like a guy now like a du wo type ship like but and like I don't want I don't like we need to be like somebody maybe like only I know you because of key around because but I've been built my name from y'all needn know me, y'all need to be Some folks might be mad I'm slip into my social some ship. I walk home on people I know I can see out somewhere by walking up on y'all.
Speaker 3: Man, we're going on.
Speaker 1: We're going on, y'all.
Speaker 5: It's like and then my folk and how I meet people, like if you introduce me to some folk that you know that I meet people.
Speaker 3: But that's the only thing I be, Like, Bro, I.
Speaker 5: Beat my own ship, twin. I don't hate on nobody. I ain't hat on no gun man he doing his ship. Man, I ain't hat no nobody, twin, I'm doing my own ship. That was the whole time, trying to tit like I don't even be doing all this. I don't get plenty are now.
Speaker 1: Bro, I'm in my own lane game. I'm in my own lane.
Speaker 3: I got like I can really go and got them by my own ship. I ain't like I going to club fifty deep myself.
Speaker 5: I don't gotta hang no rapper to do this ship right right, I'm doing this ship myself, bro, Like one call this ship get loaded, man, I got them pop.
Speaker 1: Up career bro.
Speaker 5: So it be some nigga be mean niggas like like boost A got them ego and god damn they fake card just made them like that new nigga be broken here, like because you bitch trying to look You're trying to look like the ship and you're trying to got down. You wear my party more than just and being rappers, more than just doing your own thing. You do the same ship like usually the same ship bro, like ship ease bro right now you blow off anything like you talk, you blow up and be doing the same ship ship is bro.
Speaker 4: Nah. But I think I think that's what niggas really be. Wanting to be niggas really be, like wanting to be influencers. At the end of the day, you ain't gotta work hard. Apparently that's how it looks. You don't have to work hard. You know, you can just pop out, you know and do for heaven. You gotta work well, you already gotta work hard. But shipped to a nigga that don't know, he feels like, yeah, he doesn't think tik tok.
Speaker 5: Yeah he's waking up man, draw t shirt, tit t lab at now blow up man, No, sir no, but I really like nigga. We can't really man, he came in round the time where you still still got that you have to put the footwork in.
Speaker 1: So nigga, we had to go do all the ship. But he's not gonna.
Speaker 3: So I ain't want to go dom like bro, I gotta go do it because for you, but you have to do this, got it for you career. But I still go do it.
Speaker 1: Like I don't be seeing.
Speaker 5: Folks like doing like everything they doing digital now like they do everything digital like they don't need Like nigga, I start back going to the club man.
Speaker 3: The Hoodies on with your album ship like that. I don't see nigga do.
Speaker 1: That no more. That ship can't sprayed man straight dignital. They might make you a digital hood the Hoodies on digital the house.
Speaker 3: What need he pushed them on these like everybody famous now bro, like everybody fan but he can't even like that why something like concerts like like it'd be like folks only like going for concerts like that, like like everybody think they're famous, Bro, don't, but they gotta give me some tickets.
Speaker 1: Man, what they I used to everybody want a ticket?
Speaker 5: Bro, nobody want to pay the ship he might the fans want want you to pay them to be fans.
Speaker 1: They now they want you to pay them be fans.
Speaker 5: Then one thing I hate, bro, they sucking a real legends crow like like like face partis bro, I generation burnt out.
Speaker 1: They play too much. They take the folk legacy and making.
Speaker 5: Some bullsh you know like they bro ain't gonna lie twin like Bro, these folks that be got damn like they play too much, bro like for like you know its real legends like like did it Bro? They come out with no diddy you be like y'all bro, y'all fucking around. Y'are playing with a grown ad man.
Speaker 1: What are y'all doing?
Speaker 5: Like it be cerching it be like most ship like folks that be playing for legacies a being like you got to like the folks like they've been in the game.
Speaker 3: You got no folk like I ain't nobody ever played with me like that.
Speaker 5: This generation burn like here, how you're going back your whole, your whole drops on you be a real legend nigga.
Speaker 1: But you get something. We listening ship over here listening you're going.
Speaker 2: Back to watch some of the old niggas be tripping on the young niggas. You kinda right explaining it.
Speaker 3: I don't do that though, I like, I like the legends tripping.
Speaker 1: I just seen you out now though there was damn who I text you who Jennifer Lope? I just seen her got the plane. Man be half looked like a movie like.
Speaker 5: You just look like a walking moving twin like I be like, amazed me legends, bro, I don't be amazed me, nigga.
Speaker 1: That turned on right now to the nigga, don't care about that though, you rare like man like you said.
Speaker 3: They they burned up. They don't know what.
Speaker 1: Man, this ship.
Speaker 3: But it's a real legend.
Speaker 1: You're tripping. But what that means really though? Keeping it real though? Really?
Speaker 3: What the legend gonna do for me? That's somebody just man, you used to wipe man. I mean like they don't got to do nothing. I just like I see crazy, Like get on out the way. O g man, my tack. You can be a legend, gone know, do something else, starting.
Speaker 1: Something, do some legendary They come the same things.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna care about the all the You're a legend, go do something there, got create a O the tree.
Speaker 1: They would't come back to. He stop playing with the legacies like that. He can't be doing that. Come home, bro, Yeah, because.
Speaker 6: Prince ain't got to do ship, you know what I'm saying that then like George still trying to dribble with the young niggas, he ain't trying to do That's what I'm saying. He a legend somewhere selling shoes and playing golf the way now you you you really torn at your legacy when you still try to Yeah, he trying to be in the mix doing to see like like Killer Killer Mike he was. He wasn't doing what the young.
Speaker 1: Nigga was doing. He did what he did and got grammars as a as a legendary rapper. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: He didn't try to sound like these young niggas to you know, what I'm saying, or compete with the cold he dressing like the young.
Speaker 1: He he did it in his lane.
Speaker 3: He did.
Speaker 1: That's what your nigga don't respect when you're an old nigga trying to be a young nigga. That makes sure I'm a student game. I'm be respecting this sh bro that.
Speaker 7: I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think that's fair because it's a lot of old niggas that worked really hard to preate, that worked really hard to be able to preserve their youth, to be able to move how they want to move.
Speaker 1: And you preserve youth for I looking like got it.
Speaker 4: If I'm if I if I was an old nigga, I'm gonna look however I want to look.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna look you look.
Speaker 3: But I'm saying, okay, just say Vincent, I'm not gonna want to look.
Speaker 7: That's not me.
Speaker 6: Hold up, but you've been you've been big pantsing it the whole time. You been big legging at the old time skinny. Then you propably skinny because the young niggas skinny put.
Speaker 7: Nigga might a nigga might want to go in a new direction in life.
Speaker 6: He's saying it wasn't. But if it don't fit, you must have quit. I'm saying some niggas can do it, some niggas can't. He considers an old nigga, but he's setting the trends for the young. He ain't doing what they doing. They doing what he's doing. Unicorn nah, But he's still an old nigga in this ship to the rap game because he's been in this ship ten fifteen years.
Speaker 1: He's still been but he even creating swag. No, he creating it.
Speaker 4: But even though he's an old nigga and he's grown old niggas status through over all these years or whatever.
Speaker 7: When this nigga first started, he started as an astronaut, so he can.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm trying to tell you.
Speaker 6: You gotta if you're if the young niggas ain't following you as an old nigga, you following them. That's what make it fucked up. You can't be an old nigga and follow the young niggs. You gotta be an old nigga that the young niggas follow. That's and that's that's just a.
Speaker 5: Unicorn old nigga because you following you like well, they don't treat you like, come on, go to the stove.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, to the stove, Like when you see home pop up, pop out. Okay, Now that nigga want start when he like that, nigga wanna start when he like, you gotta be a trend set of old and he can't be no old follower.
Speaker 2: Like when all the young niggas were doing the mohawks and then some of the old niggas just start doing the mohawks.
Speaker 7: That was That was just a straight bullshit, like you said, but that happened.
Speaker 3: Though, it happened. That happened though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah they go though, yeah, let it go.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I can't probably with no mohawks.
Speaker 1: Man, No, you don't even look.
Speaker 4: Nah, it's just like I don't know, man, but I know I know a whole nigga that that popped out with the mohawk and he still got it.
Speaker 1: Man, it's always to the rule. He y'all seen the video. God damn no, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I don't know what nigga names the look mean nigga, but he got now he was talking about got damn on beard.
Speaker 3: He said, bro, he said, may you know we love it. But all I love you, bro, he said, but we gotta let the pistol ship go.
Speaker 1: So he was doing like a parody. Yeah, I mean the mother. Your nigga play too many, don't you say you nigga play too many?
Speaker 6: Niggall legacy, but you're getting a nigga. You're getting a niggaweight. You can't get no nigga, no amminition, but you can't you get your your nigga.
Speaker 3: Man, you forgot damn man, you forgot a hundred jokes for Yeah, they don't even make you feel like you o g man, and you can't get and they be triven bro.
Speaker 1: Like they just be driven.
Speaker 2: Bro. You can name so many people that just stay and they laying comfortable with themselves like a fab.
Speaker 1: They got a joke, you got you you can't take none personal person.
Speaker 3: Don't take a person, broy play too much bro joning nigga, man, you can't take it.
Speaker 4: You you still all thinking you're gonna be able to fight these niggas. Smoke yours like a cigarette. Get your right on the bouty here, bro.
Speaker 3: The sing're gonna tell you, I ain't with too much that plan yet corner.
Speaker 7: Ship now, but real ain't gonna understand that they want to do too much.
Speaker 1: But you know who the you I smellt man, hey bro put your hand on the man. But even see then you don't even see straight to go old head nigga quick trying to bears your mushing for the Yeah bush mush mush. They got nice skill, they got nice ski on with it with it. But you where you bushing man back and ski with him. But man for got nice with the bun. Wish mash that button get where you wished.
Speaker 5: His nigga man go to the side and thing for even hit him on for But soon as you activate the put belt on the young nigga, then they be like he was a kid.
Speaker 1: They they gonna putting up Yeah, he just enrolled in the.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 1: You can't win.
Speaker 6: My child is out putting them pictures up when he had all them switches. Don't put up this picture with what they got kindergarten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my child is a good child. He ain't never bother nobody man type of ship. That man he only had a bun.
Speaker 3: That's enough.
Speaker 1: But you need to know.
Speaker 3: It's all you need to know.
Speaker 5: They had a bunk young nigga that want nothing but buts so we gottall. But at the same time, damn you got to old here and you know how to talk to each other.
Speaker 7: Communication.
Speaker 3: Communication, Yeah, yeah, that's that's the solution. It be so here but trip bro and like they're talking to that, they'll talk to you like you just ain't nothing like, well shut this ship up, man, but that ship trying to Benjamin.
Speaker 1: It might be holding it mother for anything. Yeah, man, I knew.
Speaker 5: I think man kid with Jonah old head before's at Limp Street. We Jona over head and baby like hello, hoses. He's drunk, but the big got damn the boy had got down a black fir hold on. He tells that kid on towards that man as look at your smooth fox looking at ass out of there, so boom, everybody busts out, laughing the whole grab a chin. So he just got looking at the key. He leaves out that the nigg gonna go bust the windows of our car. When the bust the winds our car. We come outside the mother but went on bustes out because we joned and too much. We're playing to blow the air. But at the same time you come in on some fake I don't know the nigga. We suld be you know, left Street a lot of different we don't even know having put us any bit. Man, they motherfucker and he drunk too.
Speaker 1: That's when that's the word.
Speaker 7: One ship to bust the window.
Speaker 1: Man, I want to buy the nigga and get up the.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 5: Don't get up out of there, man, he bust leave. You want to jumping from there, but leave. But window like it was a round up kee about my daddy. He was like, but he won't even man that level. Man, that man, I'm just joning like dead man.
Speaker 1: He got real feeling, bro, like you get somebody truth about you.
Speaker 3: When the project driving bron god damn March fourteenth.
Speaker 7: All right before's birthday.
Speaker 5: Yes, then god damn I'm going to Candleland on that Friday. What I'm saying the yam Me Okaya.
Speaker 1: Pushed them on right here though, man it up.
Speaker 4: So do you feel like with this project, do you feel like kind of sort of, for lack of a better way to put it, that you're back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I really I feel like my solo album gonna be like I'm back, but it's like.
Speaker 7: I just want to get it's gonna be like the warm up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like woman, this is the being warm like we never did them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't want to give that. And it's closing like so we had to keep right right. Everything gotta be by key my mom my, mama. I told my mama like I did fos on myself. I got to focus on myself.
Speaker 1: I get this ship going on right. But yeah, man, it's ship hard bro mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Well god, it's a little to you. Appreciate you pulling up to that big facts man. Much continue success to you.
Speaker 1: When you dropped the second, when you drop your comment, you know that interview it was yeah damn.
Speaker 3: Zoom in the student keys a hundred degrees in. That motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Broke the interview. That was twin.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I appreciate you putting a little to you man.
Speaker 2: Check us out at Triple W dot big faxpod dot com, A little guy.
Speaker 1: Street. It's a big fact, no capit