Speaker 1: Second date, up date. Every guy wants to know the secret for how to meet gorgeous women every time you go out. Okay, and everybody would want to know what that secret was.
Speaker 2: A secret find the gorgeous ladies too.
Speaker 3: Where are we at?
Speaker 1: It's actually really easy just be hot, rich, or foreign, any one of those, preferably all three. But if you're just one, you shouldn't even have to try. Well, the thing is I get if you're not any of those, Alexis, don't say you don't worry. There's still hope because one of our listeners says he figured out a simple trick that allows any man to easily meet the hottest girls at the club every night. Says it works for him, but apparently he might have to hang up his trick for good because he thinks he may have found a really, really special lay. That's why he needs our help. So let's talk to Wes. Wes, welcome to the show man.
Speaker 4: Hey, thanks for having me.
Speaker 3: Okay, I love hearing these tricks from a guy perspective.
Speaker 2: Really, I'm always like skeptical because it's like a club and there's tricks like.
Speaker 3: I want to hear it.
Speaker 1: Okay, and Wes can you confirm you're not foreign, hot or rich.
Speaker 4: I mean, I can't out hot saying I wouldn't say I'm on the rich.
Speaker 1: All right, so this would work for anybody. What's your secret you're going to share with us?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I'm gonna give a pointer out of folks. Okay, so this is the thing you gotta think psychology, Right, So I try and find a place where most women go.
Speaker 3: That's a good thing to do before you try to meet a woman. I like it so far.
Speaker 1: Where most women go.
Speaker 4: Most women go to clubs. So you see a lot of women in clubs, right because they.
Speaker 1: Get Step one, go to the club. Okay, I think everyone's doing Step one.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you can find a club that's all dudes, tell me because I'll be there.
Speaker 1: Well, it's probably they're probably not into you, brother, You're definitely You're smoother than I thought you would be. So keep going. Now you're at the.
Speaker 4: Club, all right. So we're at the club. Got tons of women there. What all women want?
Speaker 1: Money?
Speaker 3: Drinks?
Speaker 4: You free drink. But I thought I'm going there. I got you definitely not rich, but if you got to give some kind of incentives. So what I do is I go to the bar. I turned my back to the bartender, so I see all the women coming towards me. They're coming for me. So instead of me having to go and find them, approach them that coming towards me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you block the bar well event towards her.
Speaker 2: They're just in line, pushing the You're blocking everyone.
Speaker 1: In his mind, they're coming towards there, like I.
Speaker 3: See a gap.
Speaker 1: Go co Well. I mean that sounds funny, but I can see in like in a psychology way, you're kind of tricking yourself into not being scared.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, so it's working better on you than women so far.
Speaker 1: Okay, confidence. Sure, So how do you get the women to actually like engage with you and not push you out of the way to get to the bar without having to buy ten drinks?
Speaker 4: So this is the deal. I say that it's my birthday, and I asked them if they like to do a shot with oh birthday shot.
Speaker 2: Birthday shot shot means that your your interaction with them is usually about twenty five seconds long.
Speaker 3: So I would say yes to though, because that's perfect totally.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's the open line. Maybe we get into conversation, you know, usually try some kind of compliment.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So the trick is to lie to them and tell them it's your birthday.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm a young old dude, like I do this everywhere I go, and you know, it works, like ninety nine percent of the time. It works at least get a conversation going. Maybe that leads to a damn dance floor. Maybe that brings me over to the rest of the girlfriends. But once I'm in, I'm in.
Speaker 2: Okay, birthday day.
Speaker 3: Who's the special one that you're in with?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said you met a special girl using this tactic.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I met this girl named Tina. She had the birthday shot with me. She started asking me what I'm doing for the weekend I'm celebrating. Learned a little bit about her, she learned a little bit about me. It was a vibe. We made out.
Speaker 3: Again. You're at a club, Like, what else do you do? Like, I mean, my fat days.
Speaker 2: Are over, but like free shots and making out with randos on the dance Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, but you're being kind of a hater on you to day.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying it's not that much different than it used to be.
Speaker 1: Jeff I think this is great. It's working for you. Clearly you met this great girl. Tina had a perfect connection with her. So how did that night end?
Speaker 4: It was real often to connection. Like I said, we made out text a little bit the next day, try to planned something, but she stopped returning my text.
Speaker 3: Okay, do you have any idea why?
Speaker 4: I have no idea why. Like I said, I've been doing this for a while, I'm ready to meet the one and I actually was genuinely interested in what she had to offer and what we talked about and whatnot.
Speaker 1: All right, we're going to give this all that we have, right Brooke?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I mean club, you know how it goes.
Speaker 2: Actually, I'm rooting for you, man, like I think it's that you met somebody that you think is really special. I just don't need you to be disappointed if she wasn't taking it as seriously as you were.
Speaker 1: And at least you have the trick. Even if she doesn't like you, you can you got.
Speaker 3: The icebreaker trick. She gave you her number, that's a good sign.
Speaker 1: And she kissed well again, sorry for good. That's not a big thing.
Speaker 4: I make out with a lot of women doing this, Like he had happen, but they're not a lot that I get into a good conversation and get a phone number with and like have a genuine vibe with. Like, you know, quick and easy as one thing, but quality is something different.
Speaker 3: Yeahs out.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, Well let's call this quality woman Tina will come back and get you your second date update, so you can retire this trick forever, or at least till next Friday. We're gonna do it right after this second date update. It's not easy for the average guy to meet a woman nowadays on the apps or out in the wild. Yeah, you gotta be sneaky and kind of smart about it, like our listener West, Jeff, you don't surprise ladies by jumping up. Tactical Maybe that's a better word. Our listener West said he uses a trick. It's kind of a psychology hack when he goes out to the clubs where he puts his back to the bartender so it looks like the women are approaching him instead of the bar.
Speaker 3: Come to beautiful and when he sees.
Speaker 1: One that meets his standards, just like a crouching tiger, he pounces and says, hey, it's my birthday. You want to have a free shot to celebrate.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, I mean the word free and there really helps that statement.
Speaker 1: And even though he's been using that trick for who knows, maybe months or years, it sounds like he says he finally found a special lady named Tina who he could see having maybe more than just a dance floor makeup. He likes her, he does, so, Brook, how are we going to help him pull this off today?
Speaker 4: Well?
Speaker 2: I don't think we're going to reveal that he's been trying a trick for years and then it finally.
Speaker 3: Worked on her.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a good point, unless Wes wants us to bring that up with.
Speaker 3: I got you, Wes, I got your back all right?
Speaker 1: Okay, another tactical move on our part.
Speaker 3: How are you feeling right now?
Speaker 1: Wes?
Speaker 4: I mean, you know, like I said, I'm at a point where I want to meet the one and I'm feel a little vultable right now. I'm ready to get his going.
Speaker 1: Okay, well maybe this will help. I want you to picture yourself with your back to a virtual bar right now, and let's pretend that it's your birthday today. Yeah, he already chilled out a little bit let's call Tina here. Let's see if she picks up. Hopefully we can get some answers from her. Here we go, Hello, Hey, Hey, is this Tina Smooth Jeff?
Speaker 3: Oh no, that's what I was thinking to say. Yeah, I'm pushing Jeff aside to get to the bar.
Speaker 1: I had something in my throat. I was trying not to cough. He sorry, Tina, are you there?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Who is this?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: It's a lot of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah. This is a radio show called Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 5: It's who what is this?
Speaker 1: We're Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning. We're a radio show and you're on it right now on a second been called a second date Update. Hey, which is awesome, she says, Okay, I the skepticism. So it's actually a really cool thing that we do where we try and help our listeners get back in touch with someone after they went on a date or they met out somewhere and had a really nice time together. And that was the case with you and a guy named Wes. Oh Wes. Yeah, yeah, you met each other out at the bars one night and it was Wes's birthday. So you guys took like a celebratory shot together and ended up vibing and pretty much hanging out all night time.
Speaker 5: Well, I thought he was a good guy. He was that moise kind of talker that I like, and he dressed really nice and I like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know, the tape keep going.
Speaker 3: I'm do you know how this conversation started?
Speaker 1: You know we're talking to teen or now all that sounds really positive?
Speaker 3: Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 5: Well, I've got friends that have had really bad experiences with guys, like you can never really tell what the deal is.
Speaker 3: You mean, just women who date men?
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, yes, that's what I mean. So I went on Facebook and I went to a page Are we dating the same guy?
Speaker 3: Jeez? Well toxic. I don't know if you can believe anything that's on there.
Speaker 1: Well, for people that don't know, what is that.
Speaker 5: It's a Facebook page that women go on and they post pictures of guys that other women should be suspect of.
Speaker 2: But you don't know, like, you don't know if these women have been like jolted or you.
Speaker 3: Know, like my cousin cousin dated him and it's cruel, Like there's cruel stuff I see.
Speaker 1: So so you're saying you went on there and saw Wes somewhere.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's his picture us on there, and there were commons. Oh, I took a shot with him on his birthday and clearly, yeah, the same exact thing. I guess he has more than one birthday.
Speaker 3: Well, isn't that amazing? Who can have birthday? It's impressive.
Speaker 2: Yes, technology, you didn't like that he was using that to meet you?
Speaker 5: Oh oh no, I did not like that at all, you know. And I'm still going out to the clubs, but I certainly am looking for a long term relationship. I don't have time for games.
Speaker 1: Well, so is Wes. Wes said that he wants a long term thing too.
Speaker 3: Is that's the worst thing that I was sai about him? I've seen meaner stuff on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And sometimes some people like they take their birthday and they stretch it out for like a whole week time or a whole month and it's like my birthday month. Maybe that's what was going on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know either. The only way to find out is to have you actually talk to Wes about it birthday And wouldn't you know, he's listening right now on the other phone line, waiting to talk to you.
Speaker 4: Eight hie.
Speaker 5: Hey, hey, I didn't know you're on the other line.
Speaker 4: Well how you going?
Speaker 5: I mean, oh yeah, listen, I just had to look into a little bit more west because you are a smooth moving guy, you know. So I went on this page and there are other women out there saying, oh, I had a birthday shot with him too, like two months ago. Oh you have more than one birthday.
Speaker 4: I mean, busted, it's happened. Look, I am at a point in my life where I am trying to change things. I really enjoyed the time that we had. I really did. So that's what I told Broke in the crew, that I enjoyed the time we had. And I was thinking, there's other things that you don't know about me that I would like you to know, like, oh, I don't like putting my business out there like that, but I'm actually a wealthy guy.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, no, come on, hold on, wait a second. Let's see where this goes.
Speaker 5: You're wealthy.
Speaker 4: I actually am doing well. I've got a car dealership that's been doing well, and sometimes I do own two of them, yes, two?
Speaker 3: How do you only sometimes own a car dealership? Wise, he owns one?
Speaker 2: Tell her. What you know that you met this amazing woman, that you had this connection that you've never had with anybody else before, and you're so excited about it.
Speaker 1: Boo, talk more about the car.
Speaker 4: Why can't both things be true? You know what?
Speaker 5: I don't know like I am. Maybe I'm not at that place where I'm looking for a long term Maybe I'm just looking for a guy who's got a bucker.
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 1: Are you saying that you don't believe him about the cars or do you know?
Speaker 5: What I'm saying at this point is I don't care if he's willing to take me out one date, spend money on.
Speaker 1: Me, and make out again.
Speaker 2: All he had to say was I'm rich and I sometimes own two car dealerships.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to understand where your mind is at.
Speaker 4: We don't need to understand anything. We just need to go out.
Speaker 1: But no, okay, I don't know how either.
Speaker 3: He shy you free drinks?
Speaker 1: Well, officially, we'd like to offer to send you two out on a date. Oh, this is perfect. This is his birthday in a couple of days, Yeah, birthday, No, it comes up every.
Speaker 5: Month, broke, No, it's today, it's today.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well in honor of his birthday today, would you like to meet up with Wes one more time and we would pay for the date?
Speaker 5: Absolutely not. I just scam him like he scammed me.
Speaker 1: Wait, oh my god, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: I mean, did you not get it? Like I said, I'm rich.
Speaker 5: It's nobody believes that, just like every girl on that Facebook page.
Speaker 3: Why do I feel like his picture is getting posted a second time?
Speaker 1: Ya Forbes? That's where it's going to be, Bionaire.
Speaker 4: I'm really thrown right now, you know, Like I said, it's not every day that I'm vulnerable and put myself out there and actually trying. Thank you, I think.
Speaker 2: So, Okay, let's just remember you weren't totally honest with her.
Speaker 1: Just because he wasn't rich at the start of the call and then he was rich by the end doesn't mean that he's not being honest. Brous a lot, bro Yes, ten million dollars can come and go into accounts all the time.
Speaker 3: You know, Do I have a color dealership? Brooke and Jeffrey in the morning.
Speaker 1: Wow, was she a hundred times smarter than most of the people we have on this show? Or a thousand times smarter?
Speaker 3: You mean smarter than us, because I totally fell for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all know, if I'm recapping what just happened. She knew about his little trick that he had been running at the bars, and then once she figured out he was on the phone, instead of just turning him down, she had to mess with him and mess with him big time, mess with all of us.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that was brutal.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was just trying to meet somebody, that's all he was trying to do.
Speaker 3: I mean he did lie a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think she believed the Facebook posts a little bit too intense.
Speaker 2: I need to know how many comments were on it, you know it people saying it or like fine, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I mean I was so excited when she was saying yes, a little confused, sure, but excited, and then we all got crushed.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Looks like not all internet fame is good fame.
Speaker 5: Oh you know, I.
Speaker 1: Never would have thought that. Weird, But you know what, we can always try and help you with your love life. If you want to email the show, we'll call that person who's not calling you back and go check out all of our second dates wherever you get your podcasts at Brook and Jeffrey