Speaker 1: Here ew ew your long fucking nails. We're gonna scratch the inside, do you freak aus ho?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hi guys, welcome back to emergency and.
Speaker 2: Come yeah, welcome back, welcome back. Hey, hey, guys, we're trying to get into it. We're not really feeling it today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel very lethargic and crazy. I if anybody knows me, you know that waking up early as a miracle for me. It is a godsend and is very It's not my usual. And this morning I woke up eyes burst it open at eight fifty two a m. And I look down and no, don't clappy, you're good. It's good because it's not good. I woke up from a dream where me and Drew were witnessing the category here get here. I literally hate it, Like I feel like last night there was a moth attacking my phone in the middle of the night, and that is giving me the same feeling where I'm like I have to like guide it away. And then just like I woke up from a dream where me and Drew were witnessing a category for tornado in the middle bomb fuck yeh four oh sorry, I was thinking hurricane. Yeah, you're so annoying. You need to turn that off. You're freaking me out, Like why do you just have that on for fun?
Speaker 2: And ironically feels good to me, like when I put it on my like these two muscles, it like feels so.
Speaker 1: Good, like it's almost like a massage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, And I also want to try putting it on my wrist, but I'm scared that it's gonna like, uh, okay, that's certain to hurt.
Speaker 1: Actually, I woke up from that dream and I looked at the time, and I thought to myself, it is early enough. I can risk going back to sleep because I need to get back to that dream. And I wanted to go back to seeing the tornado so bad that I went back to the dream. And I actually successfully got back into the dream. But the weird part is it was like that dream kept going without me, so like when I left, I came back and things had kept happening while I was awaken an alarm, So I woke up at eleven and cent and it was.
Speaker 2: Really sad dreams.
Speaker 1: I also woke up and I wake up every day with the gnarliest neck pains because I don't know how to sleep correctly and I buy miracle not only woke up early, woke up with no neck pain, felt fully rested, but wanted to get back to that dream. So I fucked it up. And then I woke up and my neck was all twisted up and my fucking shoulder's hurting out.
Speaker 2: Dude, I've been waking up at like the ripe time of six am, like writhing around in my bed, and I cannot get back to sleep until like I stand up, and then for some reason, after I stand up, I can lay back down and go back to sleep. But like literally like writhing around in bed.
Speaker 1: Well, it's because you like stand up and you almost faint every time. Oh my god. That was another thing. Sorry, I keep talking about my fucking dreams. But the night I was sitting in your bed and we were talking about like the medication thing, I had also seen that like a side effect, was getting really dizzy and nauseous, and then so as I was going to bed, I was knocking on every time I knocked out. My body was like putting myself in this dream scenario where like I was standing around in random places in the house around you and like other friends, and I kept like I was standing and then I would get really dizzy and like, no, I was gonna faint, and then like my body it felt so real and scary because what was happening is I was just falling asleep and my body was fully going like knocking out. But in the dream it felt real like I was just standing around and like fainting, and then I kept waking up and I woke up like four diffime. I was always falling asleep, and I kept begging you guys at being like please wease, please please help me, Like I keep fainting. I keep fainting like like I've never fainted before, like I always said I wanted this, but I'm like scared now I don't want to faint. And you guys were laughing at me because you were like, girl, you're so annoying, like go lay down, and I was just like no, seriously. And it was because like as I was fainting in the dream, I kept knowing I was gonna like knock out and faint, so I would lay on the floor and then pass out. But then when I passed out, I would wake back up in real life and then get back in the dream, and then I was stuck in this cycle for like twenty minutes before falling asleep, and then I was really scared because I thought I was dying and I was like I when I woke up the last time, I was like, my heart might be failing right now and nobody will know. And my dream is trying to tell me to go to the hospital, but I'm just gonna go to sleep. And then I knocked that up and I was.
Speaker 3: Fine, Actually, do you mind if I get a little bit more relaxed for this episode and put out yes, of course.
Speaker 2: Like just lock it.
Speaker 1: I mean you yawn, you get on your phone, you lay around.
Speaker 3: Now every time I get on my phone, I'm doing We established this in the last episode. I'm actually writing notes and.
Speaker 2: At pornograph you need pen and paper. From now, no more technology, A quill, dude.
Speaker 3: I got an app like yours drew where it shuts down all the social media, the good apps. But there's this thing I have to scan on my refrigerator to unlock them. That really it's called a brick and it says you're bricked up. I'm not even joking. Yeah, so I'm currently bricked up.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you have to print out the QR code?
Speaker 3: No? They send you this little gray box and you put it on your fridge.
Speaker 2: How n it?
Speaker 3: It's forty bucks, but it's worth it because I'm.
Speaker 2: So I could code that ship for you.
Speaker 3: It is really dystopian, though, because every time I want to check Instagram, I have to stand in front of my fridge. And it's really.
Speaker 2: Award system for your like eight brain, like the Bananas movie and those like trials where you're like yeah.
Speaker 3: And the worst part is all of the all the cookies and candy are in there. So I'm also la with that.
Speaker 1: You keep your cookies and candy in the fridge, you fucking monster.
Speaker 3: Have you ever had a frozen syer patch kid?
Speaker 1: I don't like sour patch kids. Those are disgusting.
Speaker 2: I have these uh true free things that are like frozen grapes covered in sour powder, and it's the greatest thing I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 1: I still have, like, never fully digested one, like for something about them feels like unnatural.
Speaker 2: They are extremely unnamed.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like how post COVID we don't talk about one of the biggest consequences we face, which is like Cheetos being crushed up and put onto everything like that is a consequence of COVID. That would have never happened if we weren't.
Speaker 2: That's a consequence of social media. Like that's a consequence of food trucks. Like like ane, No, that shit is exciting and good.
Speaker 3: That's what's really good. I blacked out when I came here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Kai literally was like dieting like crazy. I was in kosis And he came over and gorged like a whole bag to himself and like left like dizzy and filled like stuffed.
Speaker 1: Oh are we going to talk about what we were on?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's about bring that up. So the other night, And and I were just like chilling on the couch and we all know, like what a feeder kink is, Like we've we've been privy to it for a while. It's been thrust it into the mainstream with certain TikTokers and d but some backstory, like feeder kinks are like people that like making other people eat a bunch of food and get big bellies. There's the feeder and there's the feedie. The feeder likes to feed them the feed he likes to get big for the person and like a lot of it is like stuffing food down people's throats like crazy fucking vibes, y'all.
Speaker 1: One of the videos we found was literally these two girls of.
Speaker 2: Your funnel a funnel down in this girl's mouth and poured like a chocolate smoothie in her mouth. It was crazy.
Speaker 1: It was like the crazy thing we also while we were doing this, we like this often, like where we go down these rabbit holes of kink is that are like.
Speaker 2: Like like naked leather farcing. There's a bunch of like leather pants women farting playlists on YouTube if you ever just want to tap the fucking like I'm sure we've showed kai before, Like it's a it's a great pastime.
Speaker 3: It's either me you forced me to watch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's either beyond say music videos or leather pants fart like it's.
Speaker 1: Some odd like abstract kink that gets past on YouTube regulations, which is actually fucking ridiculous because the fact that we get like partially demonetized for some of the ship We say, when I can get on my fucking Apple TV and watch a girl like roll around and fart and like shape man, like.
Speaker 2: That's so good, she like starts working out like we have like a solid five that we always revisit, and my favorite one is when she's like on all fours on the bed like towerking the fart out.
Speaker 1: It's but you know what I was thinking when I was watching, We were watching guys because like we watch it one because we are making fun of it. Sorry to eat their own, but it's public shaming.
Speaker 2: It's shaming.
Speaker 1: Part of it is like us watching and really trying hard to like understand we're likes about this, like what about this? Like could I ever be in a place where I'm like, oh, that's like hot, Like we're like really watching it, and we went so far down this rabbit hole that I was like, this is pushing it, like we are watching it.
Speaker 2: We were watching feeder porn together and enjoying it. No, the craziest part is we were doing all of this on the Apple TV. Not only that, but on Josh's YouTube account. So if you go to Josh's watch history on his YouTube account, it's like feeder Kink, like seventy videos of it. Because we went just went down the playlist and we're like, oh my god, we have Yeah, it started with Nikocada. We'll get into that in a second because we have theories.
Speaker 1: Us we're talking about like pop culture things, but we're like Niko Kado avocado.
Speaker 2: Though theories theories. So thenky you will enjoy this one. The obvious graduation from theater Kinks is vor so I put in you ont Vore and there are crazy and Kyle loves for like that's.
Speaker 3: That's my thing. Everyone knows that's my.
Speaker 2: Kay's thing is for. So I put you onto Vre and like we went down like the darkest rabbit hole ever in the videos on there on YouTube, like some child was probably just looking up like Elsa and Anna like compilation videos and like ended up on that and ended up on like Elsa being eaten by Anna and like literally just like her feet sticking out of their mouth because they love their with the feet hanging out.
Speaker 1: Literally there has to be a huge connection to war and like the foot community, like.
Speaker 2: There bubbly guts, like the sounds and like the.
Speaker 1: Squirting, and did get really dark because then we started finding videos of just like random women who these freaka leaks were taking and then adding gurgling sounds over and it'd be a girl just like dancing and having fun on TikTok. But they're adding.
Speaker 2: Like like like the guts like cot out like that is yes, noises, Well, then we're doing this, we're watching those videos. And that was like actually so loud random, No, No, I literally don't care. I forget what I was gonna say. It like fucking hypnotized me out of it. I was entranced by the vore conversations.
Speaker 1: But no, we like post those videos. Oh wait, were you gonna talk about the the like big accounts we found?
Speaker 2: Oh no, but we should talk about that. So like we started like we I mean, yeah, we did this for like an hour. No, it was at least an hour straight. And I started like deep diving because like on a lot of these videos, like it would be like insert name as like a water stamp. I'm not giving free yeah, like a watermark for like the person who created it. And there was this one that literally like this person created like seventy of the most popular vore kink videos on YouTube in this playlist. So I look him up and I realized he has a patre Patreon girl like over almost eighteen hundred or fifth was it fifteen hundred, almost fifteen hundred patrons subscribed for vore, And I was like oh my god, they walk among us like we've literally like actually probably met people that are into this, and like I really need to know, Like I'm I'm king shaming a little bit, but like I need to know, Like if there's anybody that walks this, y'all would lie.
Speaker 1: Y'all would literally just lie like yeah, I'm into that, just to say you're into it, but like I really want to know, like what you look like it just comes from like okay, like to King Shame is one thing, Like there it's easy to King shame, but this one it feels so fucking like.
Speaker 2: It's like cannibalis though what I was gonna say. They get like the girls, Like they eat the girls, and their bellies get like nice and big and stuffed, and then like the person that they ate is like trying to punch out, and that's a big thing for them, is like trying to break out of the belly. And then like in a split second, they like digest the person person and their boobs and butts get bigger. Like it's like the person goes to their boobs and butts like.
Speaker 1: All of the like nutrients just fills their boobs and butts and then it's like always like the jiggliest, hugest boobs you've ever seen, Like it is so insane, and then were trying to find it for men.
Speaker 2: We were like, oh yeah, we were.
Speaker 1: Finding it also, mind you, all of these are fucking animated, duh, y, but all of them are like all of them are like animated duh. And then we were like, Okay, we need to see if you can find this for men, and we couldn't, but we did find like these accounts of like these dudes literally just like chugging beer together and like rubbing each other's stomachs, and we were cracking up because we were like, dude, first of all, all of the videos are like twenty to thirty seconds, and then it's like watch the extended version on of and me and George just literally dying lab because like one of them like went to go like eat a burger together, like make out with between them.
Speaker 2: Like food, like making out like that ship Like great.
Speaker 1: It's so gross, but yeah we did that for like an hour.
Speaker 2: Should I show them this?
Speaker 1: Yes, I've been using them.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 2: Literally that's all you get. That's all you get, That's literally all you get.
Speaker 1: I love the drumojis.
Speaker 2: Drumoji coming soon, y'all.
Speaker 1: I literally have it on my phone and I keep texting it at the end of a Ryan's birthday.
Speaker 2: The one guys and beta testing right now. It may never see the light of day. I don't know. If y'all want it bad enough, I may, I may release it, But I don't think.
Speaker 1: You just want people to beg for it.
Speaker 2: I don't think anybody cares.
Speaker 1: Honestly, I have a bone to pick with people who sit on their phoner pick.
Speaker 2: Okay, you have a boner. You have a boner, like to pick out of your weggie. Kai threatened to give me a weggie today, and you come back, please.
Speaker 3: Come pa, just come back. And yet it's not the same without you. It's actually not even close to the same. M h, it's completely different.
Speaker 2: Did the whole dynamic changes.
Speaker 1: I don't fuck with people who do parallel play on your fucking iPhones with me and you laugh and you don't go to show me what the fuck you laughed at, and you like what what? What? I hate I hate asking what. It dehumanizes me, like it literally make me ask.
Speaker 2: Done that before. I've done that before, not like intentionally, but after the fact I'm like, why didn't I just show? Like I could have just shown. But I feel like that's a universal like experience. I'm the person that'd be like what.
Speaker 1: I'm a sharer of my laughter. If I laugh at something out loud on my phone, I immediately run to go show somebody because I'm like, this laughter must be shared. But that's just me. I'm just empathetic and I'm like I have that in my DNA. Also, this like is really freaking me out, Like I just realized it and it's freaking me out.
Speaker 2: Give me to turn it on.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I like the control of it all. Like I like, I like now it's weird. I like people begging me for more, like they want they want you.
Speaker 1: Who days in a row and it's been a hundred It's been one hundred degrees every day, So I know his ass things Barah. I can't even get on you though. I wore the same outfit for like four days, but I watched it because I have some self respect.
Speaker 3: But I've been wearing these shorts for two weeks.
Speaker 1: Oh I know they have like a layer of mildew like just on them.
Speaker 3: They I'm not gonna lie I wear them, and I get itchy. I feel like I have to watch them because I'm just kidding about that last.
Speaker 1: Weight that that sounded too real.
Speaker 3: Sounds like too real, So that's kind of masculine to wear the same thing over and over again.
Speaker 1: No, that's like the worst part about me.
Speaker 3: I really care, But isn't it cool when guys don't care?
Speaker 1: And hygiene is actually so fucking repulsive, Like having to tell a man to shower before touching you is like the craziest experience a woman ever has cinder and that's like a common experience, like most women have experience at least once. And then having to get in the back and forth of like yeah, you know, like I don't want you to fuck up my pH so can you please just do it? It's like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, Well, no woman has ever had to have that conversation with me.
Speaker 1: Well, you've had sex maybe three times in your life, so I'm sure you were really prepared for it.
Speaker 3: Yes, I was prepared for all four times, and I had my male douche on the ready.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Drew, I'm scared. I'm with Kai too long.
Speaker 2: Oh now this outfit isn't enough, this is too much.
Speaker 3: Now where the fuck you just got back from burning man?
Speaker 1: Where did you get these tights?
Speaker 2: I've had them forever. I love them. Okay, so every fucking outfit I put on is a fucking problem with y'all is good. This one is eating like and y'all know it. Well, I'm trend forecasting. I think I'm gonna like be ahead of those. Yeah, like the girls that listen to like crystal castles, like snow strippers are going to be wearing these.
Speaker 3: Yeah. That, Oh there's a huge galaxy on your left butt cheek?
Speaker 2: Why are you looking at my ass?
Speaker 3: I don't know I should reevaluate.
Speaker 2: I'm calling hr which again to remind you is me?
Speaker 1: Where did you get these? That's all I can think about early off Amazon, when like.
Speaker 2: Three weeks ago, I've been meaning to wear them as a bit, but like I always forget, and then we did like the hotel room episode, and then we had other bits planned.
Speaker 1: So wow, they're like actually kind of amazing me. I just don't feel like they should be on like this image should be.
Speaker 2: I feel like these are illegal for some reason. I don't know why.
Speaker 1: It feels like for some reason they have lead in them, like they just they do how you see old like plates and you're like, I just know that hasn't lead in it. That's how I feel about stuff like that.
Speaker 2: They literally because this.
Speaker 1: Kind of vibrant pattern shouldn't be able to be overlaid onto clothing. Oh well, I almost got fucking murdered last night. If anybody cares, no, one like, literally, I was merging onto the fucking highway. I'm just gonna still say it because you already cooking me, and I don't care like I'm used to it.
Speaker 3: I used to be like men, I care, Actually I care. True does not speak for both.
Speaker 1: But there's no winning with me because if both of y'all did the bit you did, would you're like, oh my god, I want to protect women. That wouldn't piss me off too, Like, there's no winning. I just want you all to like be normal. But I was merging onto the fucking highway last night, and I didn't put my blinker on girls driving.
Speaker 3: Am I right, that's gonna get clipped and we're cooked. It's actually cooked for us and over, and.
Speaker 1: So doing that in those funky ass tights is also crazy.
Speaker 2: No, I'm dead, I'm dead serious. I'm wearing these like not as a fucking I'm wearing these.
Speaker 1: Like, also, your socks being under them is what's making it worse.
Speaker 2: Is it supposed to be over.
Speaker 1: Like when you wear tights, you're supposed to put your socks over your fucking tights. Like it's so weird that they're just like thunder there. Oh your capris. Oh I guess that's a caprice. You know what's crazy? As a capri, it's not too bad. Like as a capri, I can almost.
Speaker 2: Get have to sit a certain way by the way, guys.
Speaker 1: So that you're fucking anyways. I wanted to tell you about this last night, but I was like, let me, I like was quickly turning because it was a stupid fucking section in La that like all the highways here suck balls because they're like the first like experiments in America of highways, so all of the entryways suck balls.
Speaker 2: I hit my to what's that fucking dumpling spot? Week?
Speaker 1: No, No, it's not like in Highland Park. This one is like, uh, you turn off of like Vermont or something.
Speaker 2: It's like, how are you in Vermont? But in La Kay did they eat?
Speaker 3: Yeah? You ate that?
Speaker 1: Oh whatever? I had to do a quick double turn to get onto the fucking highway, and there was this like funky ass fucking car that was gonna turn too, and we were both turning at the same time. There was a car that was on my ass and I was like, fuck, dude, I can't hit my brakes and let this guy go. Also, this guy was moving hella slow because I think he's saw my car start to turn, so I was like, Oh, he's gonna give me the right away. So then I start to turn and then he speeds up, and I was like, oh, now we're fucking fighting, so bitch, I sped up and I just like cut in front. And mind you, this was not on purpose. It was a common miscommunication and I was like, oh, that's so embarrassing. But I just had this sinking feeling. I was like, the motherfucker who I just cut off? I can tell is crazy. Oh it was a car make and model and the foggy ass headlights growing up in Miami, I see that car yellow, they're yellowing. I was like, I see that car, I run.
Speaker 2: So I already had Wait, you have to say which car because it's everybody like it's a Nissan Ultima.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, it's not Nissan Ultima. This one feels very Miami. Mind you. My family drives this car, so maybe like I have like a bias against this because like someone in my family has this car and they are awful driver. Sorry, it's like an old Chevy like Escalade, but it was like from two thousand and eight. Oh yeah, and it's like it reminded me of like this one family member I have where they keep this car very clean, but they can't. They never change the headlights. And I was like, I already know your vibe, Like I just have a feeling. I was like, I have a feeling the motherfucker behind me is crazy. So literally before he even got a chance to do what he did, and I knew he was going to do this because he just gave me ooky, spooky vibes. I was driving on the highway and literally he I see him speeding around to get next to me, and I started, like before I even saw that, I was already putting my seat back. So I literally was like I don't want him to see me. I was genuinely convinced he was gonna shoot me through that's my biggest so I literally like put my seat down in ours on the highway like this, so if you looked in the mirror, you.
Speaker 2: Couldn't see anybody who was okay.
Speaker 1: And he literally but he's fucking crazy. He stood. He like, mind you were on the fucking highway. He has slowed down. I'm going like the normal like uh speed, which nobody does in La. So I think the speed limit on that highway is like fifty five miles per hour. I'm doing fifty five. Everybody else does fucking seventy. So I am technically going way too slow to be on the highway. And he is speeding around the other cars, drives up next to me and stays next to me for a solid minute, and I was literally just like I'm not gonna look. I was like, I'm literally just not gonna look. And he stayed next to me for so long, and I was like, I feel like if I lifted up my head right now, he would shoot me. Like I literally I just like had this gut feeling. And then he just like honked and sped off and then slowed down again, and I was like, bitch, fuck you, and I just got off the highway because I was like, you're not gonna kill me right now, Like I'm not getting killed by your fucking funky as.
Speaker 2: What lesson? Did we learn nothing?
Speaker 1: I didn't learn anything. I learned people are fucking crazy. Mean a fuck therapist is something's fucking wrong with you. Actually, you don't need a therapist.
Speaker 2: Road raide, he's broken. No, literally. Road rage is like the most terrifying thing ever. And anytime Enya is a is a very aggressive driver. She is not passive at all. She does she owns the fucking road. It's her road, and I respect it. Whatever. But every time we're in that goddamn car, I literally have like vivid like like almost like that so raven esque like visions of like the people you cut off or like get in front of or whip around or like honk out or whatever like them like pulling up and shooting me in the fuck.
Speaker 1: Okay, to be fair, that makes it seem like I'm a bad driver. I'm a very good driver. Guys, never gotten into any car crashes?
Speaker 2: Why does your car have a DN?
Speaker 1: Okay, a bad day driver fucked my fucking car up. I have a bone to pick with Valet, and we're gonna have to bleep that because I go there often enough that I don't want to get in trouble. But I think they fucked my fucking car up.
Speaker 2: I did.
Speaker 1: I was dropping off a friend at the airport and I got out the bags. Somebody fucked my car up and I look outside and there's a dB on my passenger door, and I'm like, that's fucking funny because if it was I who did it, I would have documented it and laughed about it even but I didn't do that, So who the fuck did that? And it really made me actually sad. I was like sick to my stomach when I saw that, because there's one thing for me to fuck my car up, but to get it like I felt so violated, and I was like, oh my god, they need to like do something with cars, Like I hate that my car can't tell me what happened to her? Like who did this to you? Like she can't just be like I was I was hit today, Like she can't be like I was hurt. Someone hurt me my car. Can your car could blow up?
Speaker 2: I like it? Can we manifest this, guys? I think if we literally all get together and manifest my car exploding with me inside. But I don't die. I just like lose like my arm or something. Would you rather lose armor a leg leg leg.
Speaker 3: Leg as well?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I've got three of them, I can spare.
Speaker 3: One because you're a huge fucking dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, I hate the D word, the D word in the vieword. We also went to the Clara concert, which was iconic. There was an interaction we had before the concert that literally like like sent me into like a psychosis for like until I fell asleep and woke up the next day, like and you needed a puff bar before the concerts?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I needed a puff bar. It was all on me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It literally was yeah, okay. It literally was I don't know why we're looking at each other. It literally was you okay, right, Well, we pulled up to this vape shop and we uh are going inside and Enya gets cat called by a young teenager and and youa's like thank you, like oh my god, like thank you so much.
Speaker 1: That was not my reaction.
Speaker 2: It literally was. And I was genuinely so shocked. You were like thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay. I will say I was really nice and when young guys who are around like nineteen twenty, because I felt like he was being like it felt like he was genuinely shocked by my beauty. And when I feel that, I'm like, oh, you're actually being nice.
Speaker 2: When Ilia always said is when like.
Speaker 1: Like some people do in a really creepy way with They're like like it always starts like oh my god, like it's it's always like this weird like back of the throat cat call where I'm like you're the killer, You're gonna kill me.
Speaker 2: But so I'm like, yo, chill, chill, chill, choll, like like very non chillantly, I'm like chill, like you got a chill bro. And I took up from my queen like I literally like protected her and like it was a vibe right like yeah, I like had your bag.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: I was a bit shocked and I heard you go like I will say, like I accepted the interaction, but he was a very heightened person. So that adds onto it, Like I feel like girls know how to navigate those things of like I was just like, oh, thank you so much, like because he was being nice because he did. He wasn't like you're suxy. He was like, oh my god, you're gorgeous or he said he said like you're beautiful. So I was like, Okay, I can take that compliment. That's a nicer compliment and being like you're hot fuck like when it's not, I'm like, oh my god, like please leave me alone. But he as they were driving away, he put down his window and kept talking. And then that's when Drew was like chill, chill, chill, and.
Speaker 2: Then so we like go inside. And that interaction was like enough to like put me on edge because I was like, oh my god, like what if like he like comes inside and beats the shit out of me and like I have to like live with that and I actually have to fight for my girls on or like period and my like queen.
Speaker 3: In those band.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so uh, they're still backing out and like they just stop after that, and they're just like waiting there, and I'm like, oh my god, like this is it. Yes, they stopped fully and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Andrew was like still like kind of jarred, and I was like oh.
Speaker 2: Because I wasn't like I wasn't able to like hear any conversations you were like saying me Like I felt bad because I like literally couldn't respond because I was literally like okay, like what am I gonna have to do like it like da da da da da, Like if this actually goes down and I start like spiraling like this like fight is gonna happen, and like I'm such a fucking pussy, like I'm a little bitch, like I can't fight. Like look at my fucking tiny little, my baby, little tiny little tiny little wrist, Like they're so small and petite, like do you think these could throw punches? Like no, like I'm so small they can throw, but what.
Speaker 1: Oh they can't up? Yeah, you're good.
Speaker 2: Oh my fucking guy.
Speaker 1: We were sitting at bed and we were like I was like the most fucked up thing ed Twitter and all these things like guys, literally that shit makes no sense. Stop fucking watching with these like the weird like I don't know if you ever saw it for girls, like the headphone trying of like putting your headphone over your waist and I still I don't understand what the point of it was, Like I don't understand. At one point is it like oh my god, you're so skinny, like cause it's just you're putting fucking headphones on your stomach, Like I don't understand, And it's like that trying to then the wrist touching trend of girls being like May is like, girl, no, you were very frail and if you pulled open a steel door, your fucking hand would be a catch of the door break off. But whatever. But we were sitting in bed and I was like, imagine how fucked up it would be if like some evil motherfucker went up to girl else who she was me, She's like, oh my god, and like went to grab their hand and would like go like this like oh.
Speaker 2: Never mind, never mind, oh my god. Well fuck, you're huge, You're ginormous.
Speaker 1: That's literally what watching my TikTok timeline feels like, of like people always having a comment to stay where I'm like, I've never looked at myself like that, wow.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, so like I see them stopped and like Enya and I are like trying to have a conversation, but I literally cannot engage because I'm literally like, okay, like what I'm gonna do, like if something goes down, like I'm gonna jump over the counter and grab a fucking Galaxy gas container and beat the shit out of this guy with a Galaxy gas container because container, because my fucking baby little hands, like they're not throwing punches, Like this is me fighting in.
Speaker 1: These I'm imagining this interaction happening in this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it would be so fried for me. But anyways, he stopped there and I'm still thinking, and You're just like telling a story and I'm like, I'm sorry, I'm literally not listening. I'm like actually terrified right now. And then this the fucking kid. I keep calling him a kid. He was like a grown ass man. Yeah. Yeah. He like runs out of the car and is like really sketchy in the store and I'm like, oh my god, like I'm.
Speaker 1: Actually something else because he comes He's like, yo, do you don't have my tap open? Oh, I need a lighter. I forgot a lighter and it's like kind of like bouncing me and drew her.
Speaker 2: Now like, oh my god, this is actually happening, Like I'm actually gonna have to beat this guy up to defend me.
Speaker 1: He really, he he really showed you because he skipped you in line.
Speaker 2: I know, he fucking bodied me. He literally mogged all over me because Enya like bought her vape and I was like about to buy a package chips hello, and yeah, a package.
Speaker 1: Chick candy that would knock you out later that night.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly, and the guy like cuts in front of me and like does this whole interaction, and I'm like, honestly, I'm gonna let him do this shit because like I'm not gonna check him to because two strike him out, like he's gonna fucking kill me. And then he just was super sketchy and weird and ran out of the store. But that interaction like actually put me into fight or flight for the rest of the night, Like I like was really trying fucking very hard.
Speaker 1: It made us both feel really weird because I already had like a really anxious driven day and on the way to the vape shop, I was already tweaking and like feeling very overwhelmed. Then we had that happen, and like me and Drew have this bad habit of like if one of us is feeling one way, we absorb the other person's like energy, and then we both become like this synthesis of like awful energy. Oh my god, that I did something so embarrassed that I like embarrassing that I can't say, like in front of the venue, I can't what, No, nothing, I like did something that was so embarrassing.
Speaker 2: And Rain was there witness it the gum.
Speaker 1: No, not the gum thing. No, it's nothing, it's nothing, it doesn't matter. It just embarrassed me.
Speaker 2: You know, I know what you're talking about. I know what you're talking about. Girl was like, is she fucking okay?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a really odd scenario. But then we saw the concert and the concert was fucking awesome in the movie. Yeah, that was a good button to try to resolve that feeling. But I still felt crazy all fucking night, and I felt so scary. I literally felt scared. And then I saw a video of me running and I was.
Speaker 2: Like it, it is such a good video. She like rolls her eyes at either me or Rain and then darts off up the stairs, and uh, it's like literally the funniest video I've ever seen. You gotta like watch it frame by frame though, to get that full, to get the full of to get.
Speaker 1: The full But yeah, that was our night and it was really scary and I'm scared.
Speaker 2: But the concert was fucking lit, Like Clara.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, by the time this is out, we'll know if I want to go, dude, strikes, you're out.
Speaker 3: Well, shit, I want to talk about something. Oh my god, I've just been like thinking about for a couple of weeks, and I've trying to been working through mentally. And it is Drew's obsession that he alluded to earlier, of control and how he is constantly manipulating me and fucking up my life. Yes, and has such an omnipresent level of this control that I actually can't escape from. Yes, because when I was flying home from visiting my parents, I was flying out of a very small rural airport.
Speaker 2: You don't have to bring this out.
Speaker 3: I do have to bring this up because people need to know.
Speaker 2: No, people don't need to know this aspect of our life, Like people don't really like people don't need to know this.
Speaker 3: I'm going to bring it up because people do need to know.
Speaker 1: And what the fuck are you all talking about?
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I'm just literally gonna edit it out.
Speaker 3: No, you're not, because I control the file.
Speaker 2: Whatever, fucking say it. Whatever.
Speaker 3: I was getting on a plane, a very small plane that like there were maybe like thirty people on and I get a ten forty. I get a text as I am walking down the hallway, like you know, you're like walking down between the seats to get.
Speaker 1: To your seas. Actually the isle, not the hallway.
Speaker 3: The aisle. I am so sorry, I get it.
Speaker 1: It's embarrassing. There's not a hallway in the plane.
Speaker 3: Like, I get a text of me from an unknown number, and it's a photo of me from ten seconds prior.
Speaker 1: Wait, an unknown number.
Speaker 3: Yes, and actually we're gonna cut for one second because I'm gonna pull it up.
Speaker 2: To cut this shit fucking out, like, I'm dead serious, because if this ship gets out, like, it'll actually be like a fucking thing.
Speaker 1: Are you so afraid my line would the fucking butt right now?
Speaker 3: Afraid it's gonna come out at some point.
Speaker 2: You say this, I'll stop shit out of you again.
Speaker 1: True, you look really fucked up. Well, let's keep in mind Kai has suffered from depression for a long time, so if he suddenly dies, nothing to do with us, exactly. We tried to help him.
Speaker 3: You guys are very lucky that that's the case. Okay, I'm walking down the fucking aisle of the plane and I get a text and I'm gonna insert it here because it's very fucking scary and chilling, and it says I'm just proud of you. I want you to know that. And it's from a number that is actually an unknown number, but it's from the area code where I was born and my hometown.
Speaker 2: Okay, and like that, I think that that's that's like a local friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, like a high school friend.
Speaker 3: I don't know the number. Okay. So I asked questions. I say, who are you? Tell me now, he says, can you feel me? I can fe Sorry, I'm like thinking back on this, and I'm so scared, scared. I was a little bit freaked out, so I only got like three hours of sleep before. But he said, I can feel you, and then I said, reveal yourself. And then he sent me this photo which was really fucking scary, undistabled.
Speaker 1: Okay, did you see that? And could you recognize who it was?
Speaker 3: Or no? I didn't.
Speaker 2: I don't know why this is funny because this has I don't know why this involves me.
Speaker 1: Nothing to do with Drew. That's not Drew.
Speaker 3: Well, that will be revealed in a moment. And then I started asking more questions, and they said, just wish we could have met under different circumstances. I think you would have liked me, and then started sending me weird photos of like prosthetics, facial reconstruction surgery, and then he said goodbye Kai guy with like a sad emoji. And then for the rest of the flight, I was in hell emotionally.
Speaker 1: Wait, did you actually never realize through the flight who it was?
Speaker 3: No, because I was afraid to turn around.
Speaker 1: What's fucked up? As I fully know about this, And at the second it started, Drew showed me and I was like, dude, that is so fucking funny.
Speaker 3: I was genuinely like, if I turn around, I'm going to make eye contact.
Speaker 2: With stop girl, that's me as Walter White bruh. Like okay, like you have to you have to understand that I give in that photo like I'm giving body body is Tino.
Speaker 1: His picture? Oh my god? What does it look like?
Speaker 2: It's like, why are we laughing? It looks good?
Speaker 1: It looks like eerie. Also, why does your nipple hair do that all? Like a darket? I don't Okay, So did you ever find out who was?
Speaker 3: Yes? I found out who it was. Long story short. I got out of the airport and it was Casey and I walked up to him and he like he was just staring straight ahead and I was like, it was you. It was you all along and then we like talked about and he was like, yeah, Drew put me up to this. Drew is constantly trying to like fuck with you.
Speaker 2: Well, you have to read our text messages.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, text I was texting you and you said I can't find it. But something along the lines of I have eyes everywhere.
Speaker 2: I was like, I'm omnipresent, Like just know everywhere you go. I go like I follow, and just you can't get anything by on me, Like I I know everything that every movement you made.
Speaker 3: I'm always being watched by Daddy and that's crazy or by Drew.
Speaker 2: Sorry, I love control, even said consciously. I love control, consciously said consciously. It's all about perspective.
Speaker 1: Y'all are tweeks. I can't think of any time I've been on a flight with somebody who I like vaguely knew or like was like a mutual friend or anything.
Speaker 2: Me and Flavor like we go way back.
Speaker 1: We were, oh yeah, we were on the same flight together. I haven't like, well brought a like.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I brought this up up, but there's like a new take that just dropped that causes meat allergies, so like, if you eat meat you get allergic to it.
Speaker 1: You're still all that shit, bro, Like, shut up bringing up the meat tick, Like you're not gay.
Speaker 2: Look at your fit exactly. I'm not gay, So you don't.
Speaker 1: Need the meat tick. So why did you bring up the meat tick?
Speaker 2: I just didn't know I brought it up before Dawn.
Speaker 1: You did because you humiliated me publicly because you brought it up, and I was like, like I didn't. I didn't do the bit with you, and I will never do the bit with you. I just want that picture of you on a fucking billboard.
Speaker 2: I literally, if I could get it up there, I would, it's mad. Yeah, if I could get it up there, I would. Hold on, let me go grab my phone.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. Yeah, let's just take a little break. Let's center ourselves. I'm trying so hard to just, you know, help the vibes of the show and staring me.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm back.
Speaker 1: Well. I think Google needs to stop doing those fucking drawn banners. They are so fucking tired. Like when I go to Google something and it's like it's a s'mores, Like it's Google the word, but it's a s'mores cake, Like, literally, you're so tired. Do you know what I mean? When Google like will be celebrating something.
Speaker 2: Oh at the very top, yes, and it does like.
Speaker 1: A funky like okay, like what the fuck does this have to do with anything?
Speaker 2: It's the Daymores Day.
Speaker 1: Google, like, fuck you bitch. It reminds me of like when apps will be like like dual Lingo. I had to delete it off my fucking phone because it like actually, I don't even think I deleted it. Yeah, I said it for this. It made the bird sick, and I was the idiot. It was like, why is the duel lingo bird sick on my phone? Like, fuck you, it's so tired. Stop fucking changing things. You're so tired, Like I hate you, I hate you. I don't want to see it anymore. That's it.
Speaker 2: Oh fuck I didn't. Yeah, do you listen to Fiona Apple? No? No, no, no, no.
Speaker 3: Beat the shit out of him? Oh my god, ya, that's too much.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the banners goes enough with the banners, enough.
Speaker 2: Enough enough, Well, getting off your phone. I realize how we all are always like, oh, like I wish I could go back. I wish i'd go back in time. Just get off your phone, TikTok that it was life feels like two thousand and five when you get off your phone.
Speaker 1: I don't think it does, because I'd be seeing those way moo cars and I'm like, this is not two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: I feel the same way. As soon as I see like a pile of limescooters that are like on fire, I'm like, no, it's twenty twenty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, we talked about it in the beginning of the podcast, but we didn't really talk about it. Nikocado Avocado, guys, you're still session alpha. I'm scared. I'm really scared. Okay. So, like I thought we were all under the impression that it was a bit right, Like I thought that was like the general consensus obviously, like the links in extent he went to to like convince us or like live inside of the bit was really jarring, and like, honestly, fucking I respect the shit out of his commitment to it all because like that's like even better, Like that's taking it even further than someone like even Andy Kaufman or something like that. Like that whole shit was crazy. But like I've been seeing like what if like he recorded, pre recorded all of these videos for the last two years and released them slowly over two years, and then he did a slow weight loss, because like, there's no way someone could lose that much weight in seven months and not have like loose skin. That's just like physically not possible. So like there that's a theory. But also people are now saying like what if, like he what if he pre recorded this video these videos of him tiny before all of the weight game, and then he's releasing them now. I don't know, there's lots to think about here, y'all. Let's dive in, should we.
Speaker 1: I Like the thing is, when he was doing the things with his boyfriend and fighting with his boyfriend, we always were like, this is like a crazy bit, but it's like kind of funny, like it's an interesting idea because obviously nobody who's actually fighting with a partner would publicize that, so we always thought it was fake. But I will say, when he gained all that weight, I'm like, damn, maybe he kind of is descending into madness. But there is like there was always a level where I'm like, he's playing up this character, like everybody already thinks he's crazy because like he went from being vegans doing this and like whatever, so it's like an easy bit to play a party. So I always thought it was a bit, but there was part of me that was like, damn, there might be something actually a little off about him. But we always assumed it was a bit. And then when he stopped doing the videos, I always just thought he stopped doing it because like he was bored, Like he just made.
Speaker 2: Money he wanted to make and he dipped and then he like also what convinced me for a little bit that it wasn't a bit, And like even if it was a bit the whole time, this is like not a bit, Like yeah, you started doing of content and like posting like nudes and sexposing himself.
Speaker 1: I just can't stop pissing.
Speaker 2: I just can't stop coming. I really just I just cannot stop coming.
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, that was the point where we were like, Okay, maybe it's not a bit because commit that far, like it's gone past a bit, like you were literally diving into.
Speaker 2: Something, fucking respect. And also like even if it wasn't a bit the whole time, to come back seven months and be like it was all a bit, guys, gotcha even if it wasn't. It's also hyper like intelligent, I don't know. The whole thing is exciting and like I really hope his next steps forward are like either him slowly overtime gaining weight again, or like him being like captive, like held captive and it's like he's been tory. Yeah, Marina joy real, No, No, that was like mass internet hysteria. Like this girl just like rotted her brain with Molly and was just like a little weird and like everybody thought she was held captive. Bro the Marina Joyce era of the internet, Like what a time to be alive? What a time?
Speaker 1: And it was literally so insane. I also just love.
Speaker 2: Saying Marina joints, Marina Jointsy, we.
Speaker 1: Should definitely look in to make sure that I feel like you would know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I looked. I looked into it, and she posts TikTok still to this day, Like I found her TikTok account like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better than finding like a fallen soldier of the Internet, like of just like five them again and being like whoa, Like what are you up to? And like it's so interesting all the different paths like for some reason, the religious path is a big path for like.
Speaker 2: Former like internet, scientology is mine. Scientology is mine.
Speaker 1: Do you need to stop saying that because I want no part of that, Like I don't want.
Speaker 2: To be a part of that period. All right, I'll keep it to myself. Religious prosecution.
Speaker 1: Oh, I realized I have a shirt that has you on it. Wait, let me.
Speaker 2: Oh, let me see if I got a hair you in the big ass hat.
Speaker 1: I was like making tiktoks last night and then I literally took it off because I was like, I know the.
Speaker 2: Comments are going to be, like, I mean, you are my biggest fan actually, like an.
Speaker 1: Eighteenth century writer, So get fucking edge.
Speaker 2: That is fucking dust.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, nothing left of this really did? Do bodies like fall apart into coffin?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They turn to literal like fucking soil, except the teeth.
Speaker 3: The teeth stay, I think.
Speaker 2: Mmmm, teeth and bones do bones stay? No? Bones don't stay?
Speaker 1: Bones like whither right?
Speaker 2: Also, your hair continues to grow after you die her and your nails so like dead bodies like that are exhumed like seven months later, their hair is longer, their nails are like super long and scary. Yeah, and they're really scary.
Speaker 1: They cunt alive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're super skinny and tiny.
Speaker 1: I may pass, but my cunt never will.
Speaker 3: Mmmmm.
Speaker 1: I think when I die, I want to donate my box to me science. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I die, I want to donate my penis to science.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not an organ donor. Is that like a problematic thing? Like I don't believe in being an organ donor.
Speaker 2: I'm an organ donor, and I regret it. Low key. If I'm on my deathbed, they're gonna like fucking just let me die. They're not gonna try, They're not gonna try to resuscitate me. They're like, oh, well.
Speaker 1: We need that kidney.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need that kidney. Give me that kidney. Give me that damn kidney, give me that descending, I.
Speaker 1: Feel like that could be like seen as like very selfish, but I just don't want bitches digging around my body also to be I'm not treating this body very well, so like I don't.
Speaker 2: Think that's what I was thinking. I was like, bitch, you're not getting my lungs. You're definitely not getting my like intestines, Like obviously you're not getting my stomach, like my kidneys have been like fucking ran cooking around to be like I know, like they're probably full of stones? Right now? Should I call Timothy? H ma, I'm gonna call Timothy.
Speaker 1: I've been thinking, you know what, I think, You're gonna call Timothy challame.
Speaker 2: If he doesn't answer, this is gonna be since Timothy. Hey, hey Timothy, we're recording on the podcast right now. I'm just like proving that I am on like a phone call basis with Timothy Shallon. Man, I know it's weird. Oh hey, heh Yeah, what's up? Bro? What are you doing? I'm the movie right now, just got just just got off the Sad at the Bob Dylan one. Yeah, we're froming a few pickups for it, just kind of wrapping things up. You want to come over?
Speaker 1: Oh baby, I wish I could.
Speaker 2: But don't call me that on here.
Speaker 3: Sorry, I wish I could, but.
Speaker 2: I gotta go to Paris tomorrow. Can I come? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: I mean, oh you got other bitches? Yeah sure, it's not like home. You got other bitches and hoes. Oh come over.
Speaker 3: To New Jersey.
Speaker 2: You hop on the PJ, all right, babe? Well, oh well I'll see you later. Okay, Okay, call me tonight. You call me? How about that?
Speaker 4: It's always me calling okay, okay, alright bye, all right bye.
Speaker 2: But I see I'm telling y'all dide.
Speaker 1: What's fucked up is I've seen people like in our comments be like, I'm actually so confused with the famous people they do know and they don't know because every now and then I see like pictures of them with somebody, So then I'm like, oh wait, maybe they are friends with these people. Like it is also, why are you moving into the territory of saying that you and Timothy are a thing? Like that's kind of weird.
Speaker 2: I'm not that he is. He is. I'm not like I didn't say shit. He was the one that called me babe, and I like, I'll.
Speaker 1: Say it like sounded so much like dosy and that when he understood was I was like, like, oh, oh, well, I think what I need to do to clear my mind. I was thinking about it. I was like, maybe I need to go on a camping trip and go fishing, like fishing has to be a part of it. But then I start thinking about it. Yeah, but then I started thinking about it. I was like fishing is actually so fucked up, Like I don't think fish have the capacity to keep memory space like this. But fishing to me feels equivalent of like if I'm driving down the road and I see somebody running and I sped up and then slammed my brakes right in front of them, so I just let them think for like three seconds of their life they were gonna fully die, and then was like, I'm kidding, like keep running, like you keep running. That's what fishing feels like to me, Like fish like like moving around for their life in a net and then like picking them up and be.
Speaker 2: Like so gorgeous, go back, Like no, it's like you gotta like he who has the pearls controls the masses.
Speaker 1: Me when I'm in the pearl shop on that one app filter on TikTok oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, me when I'm Sophie and it's covered in oil, is it cool? No? I love fishing. Last time I went fly fishing, though in an alpine lake, I got out of the water and my ankles and feet were covered in leeches. Literal leeches.
Speaker 1: Sleech is deadly. That's like a quick, sad thing to me as a kid, where I always thought leeches were deadly, but they're not deadly.
Speaker 2: They're not deadly deadly. I feel like eels might be like if there's like five thousand eels like all shocking you at the same time. Isn't that fucking crazy that there's a fish that can just like make electricity with our body. I mean everything is electricity, everything is wave links, everything is pulses. Like everything is light.
Speaker 1: I think was pulses, i'd be a lot happier.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it was covered in leeches and I peeled them off one by one and I thought it was gonna hurt so bad, but really, all I did was give me like the hebgb's, Like it didn't hurt at all, and my blood was like leaking out, like it made like little small perforation. They're like fucking like like evolution. You're sitting, I can't do sh around you'll They're like, uh evolutionary. Uh fuck stop.
Speaker 1: I'm not making fun of.
Speaker 2: You, bro. I think I look good right now, Like in my outfit, I've been drinking a lot of potassium. I love potassium, y'all. If you want to d bloat, drink potassium a guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think it's doing anything for me.
Speaker 2: No, it works.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I swear I haven't noticed any effects. Honestly, No, no on me.
Speaker 2: Sorry, no, you look.
Speaker 3: On me. I really meant for me because we're both doing it.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Well I think I'm just gonna get into media.
Speaker 3: Yeah you should, just because he's gonna have like a fit. You know that. I was talking about me, right, But I.
Speaker 1: Don't want to talk to you. We've been left alone too often in this episode. It's really freaking true. Oh he's hitting himself juice.
Speaker 4: I op.
Speaker 2: If your butt stinks through your jeans, you need to go to the hospital. That's all I got today.
Speaker 1: Ya, that's honestly a banger. Well, my media of the week is honestly just Dance by Justice. That's a d N dancing the day one too, Thief five that music video. When I was a child, I was like whoa, And now watching him like, bro, that's it. That's like the pains of growing up. I guess you just like aren't as mates with anything.
Speaker 2: Okay, poop, big poop. Uh, it's just like poop and stuff.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna like, I wish I could grab your hat and pull it so far down you disappear into it and then I would flush the hat down the toilet.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I like Amba by Clara. I've been listening to that.
Speaker 1: The live rendition of that was so good. I mean, by the time this comes out, she won't be in La anymore. But if she's going to your.
Speaker 2: City, you should really figure out away.
Speaker 1: Figure it out. But I think it's a sold out tours.
Speaker 2: Actually, now I feel mean for me, make it work and make it work. Ego Baby by Blade, Belfast, Orbital, Yeah, give me head. DJ Clint.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh, actually the rest of my meetup is still abandoned. Luncheonette by Hall and Oates such a good album. And I used to be like the last three songs on this album suck ass. But I have listened to that album so much in the past year that it has just become their good songs to me, even though I know when I first heard them, I was like, these songs are ridonculous. Now they're so good. Yeah, Now, I like, I have like such a deep connection to them.
Speaker 2: And you've been listening to the Beatles a lot all day every day? You love the Beatles?
Speaker 1: Now, No, the fuck I haven't. I still haven't listened to other than Abbey Road. I haven't listened to a full Beatles album, like all the way through. I need to get a CD and just like start, let's try, try, try, try, though I do I guys, we know this. I came around the corner and I'm like, the Beatles are chill, like we're cool, like.
Speaker 2: We slide and you will let the Beatles side. Fuck me? Man, oh bye, you just crying? Holy ship h mm hmm.