Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly show. It is that Jesse Kelly show. Let's have some fun on a Wednesday Hopesday. And I don't know if you heard, but we had elections last night, a lot of them. And yes, we're gonna talk about some trends, some whyes, some good, some bad. All that's to come on the show. Talk about how these comies and why these comedies so often turn out to be rich kids rapidly, some declining support for India and the United States of America. What is that all about? The Census Bureau finds twenty four thousand p not citizens who are voting in our election. All that, we have to tell the foreigners not to assault women emails, so much more. Oh and before I forget, at some point in time in the show, we have our latest edition of Democrats pandering to black people. All that and so much more to come tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Now, Oh, sorry, one more thing, Clay Martin. We haven't talked to my buddy Clay Martin In ages. You know, Green Beret Marine ricon superstud type. I'm gonna bring them on. We're gonna go over some military things. And I know it's really stupid what I'm about to say, But you already listened to the show, so you know I'm really stupid. I have these dreams of starting my own country in Island Nation. I kid you not. I woke up at like four am last night. This morning, I guess, and I was daydreaming. I couldn't it back to sleep because I can't decide what kind of military my country needs. I'm gonna ask Clay about it. I don't even know how long I'll keep him here. Ah that and more still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. Now, let's start digging into these elections from last night. Lessons should we learn? Lessons? What lessons are they? First of all, let me get this one out of the way. I always come at these things. I'm interested in saving my country, that's my goal. I am interested in stopping the animals from conquering the United States of America. So myself, my children, my grandchildren, and generations of Kelly's and your future generations that we'll never meet will get to live in a wonderful country the way I have been able to live in a wonderful country. I come at everything political like that I have told you before. I don't even really like politics. I'm sorry I don't. I talk about it because it is important because who governs you, who governs me is critically important. If I had my way, if everything worked out, the government fixed itself, which we know will never happen, I would sit down and do a history podcast for you every day, just for fun. But we don't live in that world. That is my interest. So when we talk about some good things, some bad things, some hard things over the next I don't know how long it'll take me to get through this, know that that is where I'm coming from. So that said, remember this about races, not skin color. I'm talking about political races, whatever it is, federal, state, local races. Yes, we can look at trends, and it's important to look at trends. It is it's important to zoom out and see how things are going and talk about why that's important. But also remember, as much as we can, it's important to zoom in because every single individual race tells its own tale. And if you are a spectator like I am on so many of these races around the country, you may not and I certainly don't understand the intricacies of every single race. For instance, recently, I've been talking about the Senate race going on where here in Texas? Why? Because this is where I live. I bet you money if you don't live here in Texas, I bet you had no idea who was advertising and who wasn't advertising in Texas. That's an individual race with an individual story to tell. Okay, So what determines these stories? First of all, the quality of the candidate? Now pause. I know Democrats are communists and they're demonic and insane. I understand that. But in a race, no matter what that race is, Congress, City, council, Senate, is the Democrat charming? Personable? You know how much of politics is simply a personality contest. A lot of it we don't want. I wish that wasn't the case. A lot of it is a personality conquest. And lots of people run for office and they don't have any charisma. That doesn't mean you shouldn't run. Maybe that's you. Maybe you're not mister or missus, you know, mister charisma, prom king, prom queen type thing. That's fine, we need solid people in office anyway, But when you run up against mister or missus charming going to be a problem, and that happens. Another thing we don't talk about, or we don't know about. We talk about it, but we don't know about it. Money. Money is important in politics. It's one of those really ugly things that kind of makes us feel icky and we wish it wasn't the case. We say things like we need to get the money out of politics, but that is childish and naive. Money has always been involved in politics in every country in the history of the world, and it always will be. What candidate is raising money, spending money the right way, what candidate is not it matters. Okay, so you understand every race tells its own tale. Now let's get to what's happening out there. A few different things are happening out there. DSA, these super commi type candidates, they're winning races across the country.
Speaker 2: Like a, look here where DSA candidates won primaries for Congress Royal Democrats. Yeah, you got three in New York, but you got two in Michigan, you got one in Colorado, you got one in Florida last night running for the Senate, and you got one in Pennsylvania. So this is not just a Northeast phenomenon in terms of these DSA candidates who A winning primaries. Yes, they are primarily in urban areas, but they are happening across the map, from the Northeast to the Midwest, to the Mountain West, and then last night down in the south in Florida. So this is happening across the political map. We are seeing this DSA candidates winning in Democratic primaries. As I said, they are becoming a larger part of the Democratic primary.
Speaker 1: The Florida candidate is Angie Nixon. Will get to her in a moment, Okay, but let's focus on something he said right there. It's happening across the country. Let's not pretend like this is just New York, it's just California. But where, more specifically, are these super communists getting elected in urban areas. Why those are the areas with the highest concentration of Democrat voters. So what does that tell you? This is a bit of the this is the bad news of the trend we're going to talk about here, and there's a bit of bad news out there. I'm gonna I'm not gonna lie, But what does that tell you? The more Democrats you have voting, the more Communists the candidate will be. The more Democrats you have voting, the more communists the candidate will be. We have to stop probably using terms like fringe radical when we talk about these DSA communists conquering the Democrat Party, because the truth is these are not fringe views amongst Democrats who vote in elections. This is the norm. This is the norm, this is look, this is how these people think.
Speaker 3: I support a comprehensive and clear pathway to citizenship for folks. I believe that borner Patrol should make sure that they are securing the border. I believe, though, that there needs to be a clear.
Speaker 4: Comprehensive and compassionate pathway to the citizenship, especially for folks like Haitians and Venezuelans and Seerians.
Speaker 1: The average Democrat wants to make all these foreigner citizens. That's what the average Democrat wants. Now, all the polling shows it. The average Democrat they want this.
Speaker 3: The two things that we're famous for is are committed to a program and our.
Speaker 1: Hatred of the United States Constitution and what the pro speaking of each race telling its own tale, speaking of money that Angie Nixon chick. I just played, you know, the chick who's losing or change.
Speaker 3: You have nothing to lose but our change.
Speaker 1: You know who she defeated, Alex Vinman, that portly former soldier who got Donald Trump impeached. Why is that important? Vinmann raised from what I gather, sixteen million dollars, which is a staggering amount of money for a congressional race, and he got creamed by Nixon fifty six to forty four. Why that's what democrats want? Now the DSA is not on the fringe. That's what democrats want. All right, Let's move off of that. Let's talk a little bit of ugliness. I'm not going to spend long on it because it is ugly about us. How are we doing in these elections? How are the Trump endorsed candidates doing. Let's tackle that and why Before we do that, let's well, here's the headline for you, US charges seventeen Iranian an alleged IRGC backed cyber theft campaign. When I talk to you about LifeLock, and I talk to you about things like identity theft, I hope you're not under the impression that it's just, you know, some individual hacker in Zimbabwe, trying to get your credit card information, trying to get your social Security number. I need to emphasize this point again. Nation states around the world have organized hacker units and they are trying to get your information so they can steal your money, so they can steal your identity, so they can take loans out in your name. That's why you have to get LifeLock. LifeLock looks out for you. LifeLock will let you know immediately. If there is a problem and God forbid they get you, LifeLock will fix it. Million dollar protection package you join now, you save up to thirty percent off your first year. You have to go to LifeLock Dot Calm though and use the promo code Jesse or call one eight hundred LifeLock promo code Jesse. Don't get burned. Terms apply, We'll be back. Is he smarter than everyone who knows? Does he think so? Yeah? The Jesse Kelly Show, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, wonderful Wednesday, I hope day as we cover some election stuff that's happening out there, the good, the bad, the ugly, before we bounce on to other things. Communists always seem to be rich kids, the census with illegals. Clay Martin's coming up next hour. We'll talk about some military things with him. But but let's get to this Muhammad Ali. You obviously know who Muhammad Ali is. I'm not going to insult your intelligence. Now. I grew up in my old man. He was a fan. He admired Muhammad Ali. Float like a butterfly, sting like a bee. And as a child there was this channel I don't even know if it exists anymore, called ESPN Classic and ESPN Classic. They would play old fights. I watched Muhammad Ali as a kid. Now, obviously he boxed way before I was a child, but I watched him as a kid. George Foreman, Joe Fraser, this incredible. He's so fast dancing around, no one could touch him. It was awesome, and I watched the end. When we think about Muhammad Ali, when we talk about Muhammed Ali, we talk about the thrilla in Manila, We talk about the wars with the likes of Joe Fraser. You know what we don't like to dwell on. We don't like to dwell on the later years when an old, old, washed up slow Muhammad Ali was routinely getting his brains beaten in by younger, stronger fighters, And we don't talk about that because we like to admire people at their peak, the peak of their greatness. We don't celebrate it. I'll be honest with you. Maybe I'm just getting old and soft. When I see a video of an old lion on the Safari who finally lost his fight and no longer controls the bride, and he's walking off to live the rest of his life alone, I get a little sad. It sucks. Now. For ten plus years, Donald Trump has been the central figure on the earth. He most definitely has been the central figure of the Republican Party in the United States of America. No one still to this day can come close to matching his popularity with Republicans in the country. Donald Trump has been the kingmaker for a long long time. Maybe you love that. Maybe you hate Trump and you hate it, But I don't care whether you love it or hate it. It's true. Now. I'm not saying Donald Trump is officially Muhammad Ali getting his brains beaten in on the ropes, not saying that at all. But I'm saying there are bad signs. I'll read this one. This is from an Aaron Blake. Ten Trump endorsed candidates have now lost this primary season, including six in the last two weeks and three on Tuesday alone. Those ten losses are as much as Trump suffered in twenty eighteen, twenty twenty, and twenty twenty four combined, combined. What's happening, Well, first, let's get this out of the way. What's happening. Time is undefeated in politics. Honestly, it's really not that different than athletics. I don't care who your favorite guy is, football, boxing, the baseball, whatever it is. Father time is going to come for him and he's going to lose it. I've told you before, I root for the Houston Astros. I live in the Houston area. Jose Altuve is a legend for the Houston Astros. I know you probably don't know who that is, and that's fine. Just know he's this legendary player, World Series titles. They'll retire his number. He doesn't pay for a meal in the town. I'm sure he sucks. Now. Why he's not twenty six, he's thirty six. Father time. That's how it goes in politics works much the same way, and for kind of the same reason. It's not the physical prowess thing. After a long enough time, it doesn't matter who you are. After a long enough time, people get kind of sick of you or tired of the act. And even it's not an act. I didn't mean that to sound disparaging. After a while, people are kind of over it. I am shocked at how many emails I get from people, not Trump haters, by the way, Trump lovers, who say, Jesse, I'm kind of ready to move on, Jesse, I think it's probably time to move on. These are not people who email it. I mean, I've read you. Those ones are Trump sacks. I'm not talking about those people. That's a given. People who like him, voted for multiple times. Maga had on Jesse, that's probably time for JD. That's time to move on. That's not necessarily anything Donald Trump did, at least that part of it. That it just father time. In politics, nobody's hot forever, nobody, no one stays that way. For the longest time, the Trump endorsement was the only thing you needed to know on who was going to win a primary. Now that's not necessarily the case. Now let's talk about the uglier side of that and why next The Jesse Kelly Show on air and online at Jesse kellyshow dot com. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Wednesday. I hope they talking about some of those primaries last night and how things are going and the trends and things like that. And so remember we still have Clay Martin coming up an hour from now. Also, you can email your love, your hate, your death threats into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I already mentioned the Trump endorsed candidate has lost a few racist that's very very rare. Usually the Trump endorse candidate is a given. I'll tell you this. Lindsey Graham's sister Darlene had a bit of a rough debate, and before that debate last night, the people I trust in South Carolina were telling me that she's in trouble. Now, let's pause for a second and talk about that. Her last name's Graham. Lindsey Graham was elected forever in South Carolina. Not only is her last name's Graham, she got the loud and enthusiastic Trump endorsement. Loud and enthusiastic before what was a pretty rough debate for last night. This Ralph Norman guy looked like he's poised to take her out in a primary. What, of course, and then this happened.
Speaker 5: Senator, Are Taiwan and the South China sea national security issues for the United States? If so, why, I'm sorry, could you repeat the quay, Are Taiwan and a South China see national security issues for the United States? And if so, lie or how I'm just gonna be honest to here, I'm not on national security that I'm not that informed on national security, so but I do support the military.
Speaker 1: Not a great answer. Also, there are five point five million people in South Carolina. Here's Darlene Grand.
Speaker 5: Fifty million people in South Carolina.
Speaker 1: Just a bit off, all right? So anyway, well let's do this one. You don't know about the Pennsylvania individual districts, of course you wouldn't even if you're in Pennsylvania. But Pennsylvania State House District twelve. This is a state district that Trump won by almost nineteen points. He won it by eighteen points in twenty twenty four. They had a special election last night. Now eighteen points I think you would acknowledge is wow, is that a red district? That is a red district. Yeah, Democrat won last night in a special election. Democrat defeated the Republican. Okay, All this is to say that we are facing headwinds going into November and Trump, as his popularity goes down with the American people, his endorsement is meaning less and less, and there's a chance some candidates running for office are going to have to drop the I'm the Trump endorsed guy. Now, if you're a Trump super fan, you don't want to hear that. If you're a Trump hater, it's music to your ears. I don't really care which one you are. As his popularity goes down, as Muhammad Ali loses that JAB, there's going to be more danger there. And I know, stuck, I understand why. I mean, look, quote, well here's headline. Half of typical US families paycheck is swallowed by housing and childcare. People are just simply financially desperate. I get their emails all the time. They're financially desperate. Messaging's been right for you to.
Speaker 6: Pay a tiny little bit more for your guess Aleene, Just remember you're doing it so that a very evil country cannot have a country. Really, it's the number one state sponsor of terror in the world. We don't want to have them have a nuclear weapon. So remember that when you have to pay a little bit more, you're at four dollars. It's okay, I mean, it's I'm not I will ever apologize.
Speaker 1: I did the right thing, right, It's not landing great. I'm starting to get more and more concerned as we lose special elections, as you see what's happening with the motivation levels of the left versus our motivation levels. I'm getting concern that we are going to get crushed in the midterms. And that is the last thing in the world I want. I mean, this is the Speaker of the House from yesterday. Can we not lead with this.
Speaker 2: We set the table for the US economy to take off like a rock if you look at it. We were doing that the first quarter of this year, and then we got into this conflict with Iran.
Speaker 1: Let's not say that again. Hey, you know what, we were linking your life more affordable. We had the economy going, but well then we went to war. Let's not lead with these things anymore. Let's never lead with these things again, all right, And I'm desperate that Democrats don't start impeaching Donald Trump every other day. I want Donald Trump and his administration to continue to deport foreigners. I want them to continue to clean all the filth out of the military. I want them to hunt down fraud in the United States of America. There are a lot of parts of the Trump administration I would like to keep going. And because of that, I am extremely invested in not letting the animals take back over the House, and god forbid, the United States Senate highly invested. I am worried, though I am there. I had it out. Now we're moving on because I don't want to talk about it anymore. Jesse Or China is a communist country, and without support from capitalism of America, China would fail. Capitalism doesn't need communism to survive. By subsidizing communism, capitalism is weakening itself. American needs to ignore the needs of China and the needs of other communist countries. Bring manufacturing home, Bring quality, lasting products home, and watch communism fail across the globe as well as at home and here in America. Okay, so let me I just want to touch on this exact point of this. We need to bring manufacturing home. I've been critical a lot. You've heard me criticize this, A lot of people who when it comes to Iran say things like, finish the job. See it on TV all the time, Let's finish the job. And why have I been critical? I've been critical because that's a bumper sticker that does not address how to actually attack a country, a mountainous country, tens of millions of people dug in underground bunkers. That finish the job is a slogan you say on the news. In practicality, that means nothing. It's a way to make it sound simple and easy, but it's not simple and easy. Back to the email, bring manufacturing home, man, I can't even tell you how badly I want that. I want the Rust Belt to be the manufacturing belt again. I want steel mills and coal plants across the United States of America. I grew up in Toronto, Ohio, and everybody around me it seemed like everybody you know what they were. They were plant families. Dad worked at the plant, sometimes mom worked at the plant. The family worked at the plant. The plant not only provided things like energy for the area, the plant was the lifeblood of the area. Then Democrats and Republicans slowly but surely ripped the plants out of the country and sent the plants to China. And that sucks. I hate it. Now we have so much drug abuse and divorce and all kinds of stuff in wonderful Midwestern areas, and it sickens me. I want manufacturing back here so so badly. And look, I'm as ugly American as it gets. I want power plants lining in the rivers. I don't care. I want industry. I want jobs. I want you to have a job, and your son to have a job, and your daughter to have a job and be surrounded by Americans. So that said, bring manufacturing home. That is the financial the economic equivalent of let's finish the job. What does that mean? What would it take to bring manufacturing home. We'll talk about that in a second. Before we talk about that, let me talk to you about this. What will it take to bring testosterone levels back up in the United States of America? Because they are going down every day. They're going down every day because of the estrogen in the water supply. The estrogen is in the water supply because of all the women's birth control usage. So now men across the America chug estrogen every single day. We now have free falling testosterone. A feminized society. You're you're tired all the time, You're depressed all the time, and we can't go on like this, and I don't want to. That's why a male vitality stack should be for every man in the country, young and old. Not a needle, not some special medical cream, natural herbal supplements. Take it every day with breakfast. Go to Chuck dot com slash Jesse. That's c hoq dot com slash Jesse. Start your subscription today. You're ninety days away from being a different person. We'll be back fighting for your freedom every day. The Jesse Kelly Show. It is The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent, wonderful Wednesday, a hump day. If you miss any part of the show and download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. So I agree we need a rip manufacturing out of China and bring it back to the United States of America. Totally agree. We should make things here. It's suicidal to have the country that has really declared war on us have them make all of our stuff. That's crazy. But what will it actually take. Okay, let's discuss it. When I said a couple minutes ago that I wanted power plants lining the rivers. What'd you think about that? Did it make you wins? I know there's history of companies dumping terrible things in the waters. I understand that. Did it make you wins? Our environmental regulations in this country are insane, and the environmental regulations in this country make it impossible to ever dream of bringing back all the manufacturing we sent to China. That does not mean we need to allow companies to dump nuclear waste into the ground and trash the water's supply and believe it. Look what in Toronto, Ohio. You couldn't You couldn't even eat the catfish you pulled out of the Ohio River. I have no idea whether it's any better today, but you didn't want to eat those things. Your kids that have web feet, you don't want to do any of that stuff. So I got that. I understand it. I'm not campaigning for that, but you cannot have a laundry list of environmental regulations on every single plant and then at the same time say I want to bring manufacturing back. It doesn't work. Assume it doesn't work. We not only send it out to China. We have prevented it from ever coming back here. Companies don't want to make things here because our laws and regulations make it burdensome and expensive. That's going to take a lot of time. This is something Donald Trump does really well. That's another reason why I would like the Trump administration to keep on rolling without getting impeached every other day he deregulates things. Lee Zelden is the current head of the EPA. He's doing an outstanding job. But we have a long, long, long way to go to deregulate things. And remember we have two things competing one companies. Companies around the world, they actually do find doing business in the United States of America. They find that really appealing. And here's one of the main reasons they find it appealing. If you are a company and you're making Pringles cans, and you decide you want to start manufacturing those Pringles cans in the United States of America, you know what's not going to happen to you. What's not going to happen is there's never going to be a moment where the federal government comes why into your factory and seizes it and says, guess what it's our factory now, and all your assets are ours. Why we're a free country in China. That can happen to anybody at any time. China will just come in and say thanks, it's mine now, goodbye. The safety the security of a country like ours. Companies find that appealing. But if you tell that same company that it's going to cost them double to make Pringles cans in America as it is to make Pringles cans in China, well they're going to have to take the risk on having their factories seized. That's just the bottom line, now, And that's a good point, Chris. I was going there next the time I already mentioned Donald Trump is deregulating the economy. He is, But well, well, you know what, I'll pair it with this headline here, Trump teases zapping the Keystone Pipeline back to life in a major tariff announcement. This is from Daily Caller. Trump wants to bring back the Keystone Pipeline. Okay, we had the Keystone Pipeline that was going to be you know, rolling what happened. Joe Biden and the evil communists in the Democrat Party. They ran for office and they promised they would stop that pipeline, and Joe Biden, I actually think this was day one. If it wasn't day one, it was most definitely weak one got elected, got installed as president of the United States of America and killed it. Okay, what's this have to do with factories and things like that. Well, Donald Trump has an impossible task to get this much manufacturing back in the country and things like the Keystone pipeline going. And you know why he has an impossible task because all these companies understand that if America makes the terrible mistake of electing Democrats again, then all their work, all that investment is going to be for not because Democrats are simply going to get elected and attack those industries and destroy it. So if you're let's say Exxon Mobile, and you want to build an oil refinery, you spend all this time, all this money with the property, the manufacturing, the construction, putting it out the bid, architecture, keep wading through every single part of it. You spend millions and millions and millions of dollars and years getting it approved and getting it built. And you do so with the knowledge that if America elects a Democrat, they'll shut it down immediately. Look, the ugly truth is that as long as the Democrat Party is the communist party, as long as the Democrat Party is anti growth, anti America, anti oil, as long as the Democrat Party is these things, what just the threat of them ever coming back to power is going to keep manufacturing out of the United States of America. As I've said many many times before, And it sucks because you can't do anything about it. Neither can I. The only thing that can save the country super, super long term, on a long term scale, is a reformed Democrat Party. We cannot have fifty percent of the political parties in this country at war with prosperity. We can't. You can't because you can't hold them off forever. You got the tiger by the ears. What if Look, what if we're still stuck in Iran by twenty twenty eight? What if gas prices are six dollars a gallon? What if there's a global recession? None of these things are impossible, by the way, none of these things are impossible. And I'm not saying that's gonna happen. What if that happens, We're gonna have a Democrat president, devastating it's devastating, all right, move on some of them. Someone wants to make another pitch for flock cameras, we'll talk about that. Before we talk about that, I want to talk to you about insurance. I know that as a business owner or HR manager, whatever you are, I know that insurance is probably the least favorite part of your job. You have to deal with multiple insurance companies because you have multiple policies, and they use insurance language, so you don't even understand what it all covers or what it doesn't cover. Let me tell you this, and I guarantee you this is true. You have insurance you don't need. You are over insured. You're paying for insurance you don't need. Also, you are under insured in critical areas. How you're going to figure that out? Super Sure will figure it out. You don't have to figure it out. You don't have to go track down the best policies anymore, the policy that fits your business. You don't have to sit and wonder what your insurance actually is. Super Sure handles all this now. They'll go track down what you need, hand it to Supersure and let them unburden you. Go to supersure dot com, slash jesse. That's supersure dot com slash jesse, paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LLC, a licensed insurance agency,