Speaker 1: Good morning Usa yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo yo La mean the guy peace to the playing. It is Tuesday. That's right, It's Tuesday. And Jess hilarious is here? What up?
Speaker 2: Jess? What I told you I was coming? It's right.
Speaker 1: Good morning, jessic Yah, I'm good.
Speaker 3: Did you see you had a good memorial that you look phenomenal this morning? I cannot believe you're still getting dressed up at six in the morning.
Speaker 1: I told her she got to change. So what you got to start going on sweats?
Speaker 2: I know, I know, I know this, this is this is going way off. But it's just.
Speaker 1: You look like you have somebody's cello performing at somebody's cello. Yes, somebody's ball.
Speaker 4: Somebody's Ballall okay, okay, okay, like it all right, yo, shop to everybody that was out in Memphis, drop a bomb from Memphis.
Speaker 1: Bombs from Memphis.
Speaker 4: Gosh, man, we had so much fun in Memphis. Over fifteen thousand people came out to that car show. It was so, it was so it was such a dope experience. It was fit teen thousand people, no fights, no incidents, no shootings, no stabbings, no nothing.
Speaker 2: That is so great for Memphis.
Speaker 1: It was great that that was the thing. The city was very excited.
Speaker 4: The police officers were like, we haven't seen an event like this where so many families came together and it wasn't a problem. So Salute to every last person that came out to Memphis. Salute to to Dolph the Dolph Estate. Shout the paper route that had all the Dolph's cars, shot the key glock that actually popped up and took pictures with people. Shout to all the vendors, the food trucks, and everybody just came and just had a good time. And Memphis shout the Big Suit you had, Big Suit K ninety seven MCTI.
Speaker 1: You know, it was just a great event.
Speaker 4: And just to see those kids' faces and how happy they were to be in you know, riding on the slides and the jumpies and the swings and the Monster Energy who you know had the bikes and they were doing the ramps and all the tricks and Lincoln Tech that had all the activations and brands and just everybody.
Speaker 1: It was just such a dope.
Speaker 4: And I think one of the dopest things were besides the cars, and people got to see the cars and all that was the Dolph Museum. So if you don't know, the Dolph Museum starts off as a museum based off his life. So it starts off where a corner store. You walk into a corner store where he first started hustling at and then it goes into his living room where he started to say, you know what, I want to leave this hustling alone and start writing rhymes. So it goes into his rhyme book and it shows the CDs because he burnt his old CDs. Then it had like a weed room where he started hustling cannabis. But then you know, later on in his life he got his own strand and made it a business, a legal business. Then it went to you know, paper right where he created his own label. And then it went to the incident in North Carolina where they had the door of his vehicle that was shot.
Speaker 1: Up one hundred times.
Speaker 4: Then it went to all the stuff that he does to give away and it's in his grandmother's name and everything, all his accolades, and then it ends with which is very sad.
Speaker 1: The corvette that he pulled up into the cookie shop with where he was killed.
Speaker 4: They had that corvette there with the writing still on it where they impounded the cars.
Speaker 1: So it's like a horrible three sixty of his life.
Speaker 4: It's horrible, but it shows his life and people were really into it just seeing it and showing so much respect, knowing his his his everything, which was dope. So I want to salute to Paper Route and Daddy O and Al and Carol and his whole staff and the estate.
Speaker 1: Just thank you.
Speaker 4: It was great, you know, being able to show that to the world, and the world came in there, man, and there was so many people from so many different places that just loved Dolph and loved what he did and what he represented, and it was just a dope experience. So again, drop a bomb for Memphis where he was at this weekend.
Speaker 2: Yes, I did shrews every day, Okay, okay.
Speaker 5: At my house, you know, at my estate, you know, because.
Speaker 2: I ain't in a little house for more. So it was fun. Yes, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: I did plant based medicine as well. I did plant based medicine and put some stuff on the grip.
Speaker 2: Did plant based medicine. How was that.
Speaker 1: Plant based beverage?
Speaker 2: Regular stuff?
Speaker 1: Regular? Did you barbecue a little bit? Saw a lot of move Monday? I did.
Speaker 3: I did a little Mermaid and white Man Can't Jump. I ain't see the white Man jump.
Speaker 1: They said it was good. I don't remember. I'll be falling asleep that time.
Speaker 6: Wow, this a.
Speaker 1: Hard movie than the watch.
Speaker 7: Did.
Speaker 1: Vince Staples is in it, Andrews Shoulders and I did see white Man?
Speaker 4: Can ask you I was you said you fell asleep. I'm not gonna lie I fell asleep. All right, Well, let's get the show cracking. Tesla figure out will be joining us next in front page news. Got a lot to discuss it.
Speaker 1: Don't move. It's to breakfast club. Good morning, everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ MV Charlamage the guy. We are the breakfast club. Let's get in some front page news.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: NBA, they Heat meet the Celtics four to three in the series.
Speaker 1: Four to three one O three eighty four was the last was the score? Last night? They wiped them. They wiped the ass with them four leaf clovers last night.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which is crazy because nobody expected to Heat to go this far. So congratulations to the Miami Heat. They played at Denver Nuggets Thursday at eight thirty p m. Again, congratulations, Now Teslain figures what up to is.
Speaker 8: The morning dj M V the Queen Jess Charlotte MA.
Speaker 1: Now let's get right into it and let's talk the census.
Speaker 4: He says he would push to repeal trump criminal justice reform if elected.
Speaker 6: Yes, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis said Friday that if elected president, he would call on Congress to repeal the criminal justice reform bill called the First Step Act. Now, this bipartisan bill was passed in twenty eighteen, and simply put, it had two goals. One to reduce the overcrowded prison population in two to provide incentives for people in prison to take recidivism reducing programs, which increases the likelihood that they would succeed upon their release and not return to prison. Let's listen to what he had to say. We'll talk about it on the other side.
Speaker 9: Get under the Trump administration.
Speaker 10: You know, he enacted a bill basically a jail break bill.
Speaker 9: It's called the First Step Back.
Speaker 10: It is allowed dangerous people out of prison who have now reoffended and really really hurt a number of people. So one of the things I want to do as president is go to Congress and seek the repeal of.
Speaker 9: The First Step Act. If you are in jail, you should serve your time.
Speaker 10: And the idea that they're releasing people who have not been rehabilitated early so that they can prey on people in our society is a huge, huge mistake.
Speaker 3: Oh please, I mean these jails aren't doing any rehabilitation to begin with. We call these facilities correctional facilities. They damn sure ain't correcting. Nobody but ted what does it mean when he said it allowed dangerous people out of jail to reoffend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let me be really clear, Rhonda Sens is a damn lie. This is simply not true. The only people that were eligible for the First Step at credits were people who were already minimum minimum are low risk people. They were already getting out of prison. So let's just be clear about this. This wasn't just allowing somebody to get out of prison.
Speaker 1: That wasn't It wasn't murderers and manslaughter.
Speaker 6: It was already low risks, are minimum people who were going to re offend. So over ninety percent of people who go to let's just be clear, even murderers ninety percent of people and I'm not talking about the First Step back.
Speaker 8: I just want to be clear on some stats here.
Speaker 6: Ninety percent of people to go to prison in our prison system get back out at some point.
Speaker 8: Everyone doesn't stay in there forever.
Speaker 6: So that's the first myth that we have to deal with, that people are going to get out at some point. The First Step Act was all about how do we prepare people when they get out? So this allowed people to actually have programs to say, hey, we're going to prepare you with what you need to give incentives to get the skills to be productive after release. So I want to be clear about that across the board. But these were low our minimum risk people to reoffend. I'm not saying lower minimum risk people on their cases. I'm saying low are risks to reoffend. But I want to be clear. Everybody gets out at some point.
Speaker 5: The majority of people do got you well says do you think the laws should be repelled?
Speaker 8: Yes, it absolutely should not be repelled.
Speaker 6: In fact, a lot of people argue that the First Step Act should have a First Step Act too, because this.
Speaker 8: One did not go enough.
Speaker 6: And again there's always going to be somebody that gets out of prison and goes back to jail. But this was just an opportunity to give them a chance to have a first step. I take this really personal, guys, because I partner with an organization to release ten part audio series on the Straight Shot No Chase on the Black Podcast Network. It went to five hundred thousand incarcerated individuals that dealt with mental health, family adjustment, relationships with your parole. And these are the same type of programs that the First Step Act offers. It offers stuff on substance abuse, finance, trauma, family planning. So let me be clear on the record to say that Ron DeSantis is pro reoffend. He is pro reoffend because anybody that is against this First Step Act, that means you basically want people to get out of prison without any tools.
Speaker 3: I would ask Ron, I wonder does he feel like the people that rated the US capital should go to jail and stay in jail?
Speaker 8: Absolutely, And he went on record they glad you brought that up.
Speaker 6: He actually went on record saying that he would parton some of the rioters that were convicted and just as reminded, five people were killed, right and one hundred and thirty eight officers were injured. So he's totally okay with the rioters, you know, getting an opportunity to get out of jail, but not okay with preparing people to have successful youpportunities when they get out.
Speaker 8: So he is pro reoffend. That's just what I'm calling these pro.
Speaker 1: Reaffens and pro math incarceration.
Speaker 8: Pro maths incarceration.
Speaker 4: All right, well that is front page news. Now test we see in a little bit. Absolutely all right, get it off your chest. Eight hundred five eighty five one oh five one. If you're upset, you need to vent, call us up right now. Let us know how your three day weekend was.
Speaker 1: What you did?
Speaker 4: I mean, I was out in a ruble one day, then I flew to Dr Dominican Republican and I was out in Memphis for a couple days. I was all over the place. So let us know what you did this weekend. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one. Get it off your chest. It's the breakfast club. Good morning, the breakfast Club.
Speaker 11: It's a good day.
Speaker 1: Is it your time to get it off your chest? Way up? Whether you're mad or blasts, time to get up and get something. Call up now eight hundred five eighty five one O five one. We want to hear from you on the breakfast club. Hello, who's this?
Speaker 12: Hello?
Speaker 13: My name is Davonte.
Speaker 1: Hey, Davonte, get it off your chest, brother, like jodahs.
Speaker 14: It, Hey, good morning.
Speaker 13: How a y'all doing?
Speaker 1: Is? Are you named? Are you Davante or Vante art g E d O N t oh like Davante swing? Your mama was a joj Zy fan.
Speaker 13: She was actually, what's up?
Speaker 12: Brother?
Speaker 1: Get off your chest?
Speaker 13: I'ms man?
Speaker 1: What he matter? Celtics low? They weren't supposed to lose that one, brother. This looks like a good year.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I don't know what happened.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Butler happened, Yeah, Jimmy Butler. Jimmy Butler turned to this morning.
Speaker 4: Jimmy Butler turned something on and and and the playoffs has just been all about Jimmy Butler.
Speaker 1: He's been doing things that that people don't do.
Speaker 15: Damn man, It's all right, man, like you went from this.
Speaker 1: That's a fact. That's a fact. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Now I'm trying to figure out if I want Joe Coer to get a ring with Jimmy Butler. To get a ring because Jimmy Butler bull Well, I mean, it's not like he have a choice in the matter. The Nuggets are going.
Speaker 13: To I'm not really I don't know definitely than I definitely wings.
Speaker 1: I'm almost positive dem is gonna win the NBA Championship. I never yet I did know where I thought that he would take it this far? How about that? Meaningither but they not beating Denver? Hello, who's this?
Speaker 16: Good morning?
Speaker 14: Good morning?
Speaker 13: My name is swan Hey, John, get it over your chest. I was listening to you guys Texas Report. On the first off, I want to say good morning everybody, all the cast and everybody that actually puts in the wealth of knowledge that I obtained myself. So I hope everybody else benefit from the same knowledge.
Speaker 1: Good morning, brother, the morning morning.
Speaker 13: But I went I just wanted to put my little two cent in about the first step that will involve in rondersanis. I was actually incarcerated in twenty sixteen and I did five years with something that black families three are raised on discipline, corporate discipline, use of a belt. Unfortunately, this little white girl in the state of Florida disagree with that.
Speaker 1: So are you put discipline in your child with a belt.
Speaker 17: I agreed.
Speaker 1: Fact, Wait, wait, how many times did you get your son? Was it abusive?
Speaker 4: Was it like to the point where your something was bad? Like, what do you mean discipline?
Speaker 13: It was just discipline.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 13: The kids that I had, it was my exits girl, my exits fisters kids at the time. And you know, some people are meant to be parents. So the kids weren't really structural or they didn't have a structure. So we did. We tried to give them everything that we can. If they do good in school, you know, it doesn't matter if they do bad. So often we we you you give them the benefit of that little that little game, you know, the game rewards, the game rewards.
Speaker 1: If they did something good.
Speaker 4: You try to give them rewards for positive reinforcement exactly.
Speaker 19: And if they did something bad, you tell them about what they did bad. But you could they get a little get at bad that they make it a bar candy over something of that nature. Like the first three days that these kids were in my house, the first the only.
Speaker 13: Thing that I used to hear is thank you, thank you, thank you. Every time they ate broke my heart.
Speaker 12: But at the end of the day.
Speaker 13: The moral of this one. It is the only way that I can get this off my right could is it for understands? Because pardons me for it. While I was incarcerated, I wrote a book. While I was incarcerated, I took I P courses, I took, I took us like I did a bunch of things. And now at at this moment, I actually I went from only my own construction company, successful, traveling all over the country building apartment complexes, and like, it's so much good that I've done. And I went in with the mindset because I was young and dumb at one time. I think we all worked and I completely came out with the mindset of it. Never again. A king does not deserve to be in a cage period. Neither does a queen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm still stuck doing five years for beating your child. I need to like, who guys, Like, did somebody call them police on you for abuse?
Speaker 13: Because they we had we had a group because it was a family that took in the children of families.
Speaker 1: So they weren't your kids, and they weren't your kids.
Speaker 13: No, they weren't my kids.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but it's not.
Speaker 13: Like it's not like like how they made it seem like I actually tried to or or did kill this little girl. That's what my black female lawyer told me. She said, this is literally a case of the skin. So, I mean, I went in with the mindset this is all I know. Halfway through my bed, I'm like, Okay, I could have done this. I could have did this, I could have done this. But it's been a couple of times that I put in requests for two deeparted by the governor of the state. But there's no way there's going to happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be honest with you. That was too deep for me on a Tuesday morning. I'm just you know, I'm still trying to recover from the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, get it off your chest. I don't even know what just happened. Just hit it up now. Is the breakfast club a little too much? The breakfast Club? Hello? Who is this?
Speaker 14: Yeah? This is there? What was going on?
Speaker 1: Every That's what I mean.
Speaker 14: Good morning, Good morning, Charlotte Man. Just hilarious going on?
Speaker 13: Baby, nothing, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 14: I just wanted to get on here this morning and thank DJ MVY for the mental show. I didn't go personally myself.
Speaker 1: But my my mom and my.
Speaker 14: Sister drove down there from Chicago, and they said they made DJ MVA. You know what I'm saying. He showed good hospitality. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 16: I don't know if you remember anything. She had the older lady walking around with with a walker.
Speaker 1: Oh man, goodness, Yeah, I know exactly who it was.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 4: First of all, I sat out there the whole time. I don't I don't, you know, hide in the car show. I go out there and I take people, take pictures, walk around. So your mom was the lady she had the walker. There was a line of people taking pictures and she and I seen her with the walker, so I pulled her up to the front. She took a picture. She said she was gonna show it to her son. She said she was having an amazing time. And I made sure she was straight in that she needed anything, and we made sure security walk into the side because I think she was going into the Dolphin said if I know exactly who your mom was, brother, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 14: I like to I appreciate back, you know what I'm saying, because she she really, really, really enjoys ourselfs and I want you to know what I'm saying, give my my up to you know what I'm saying, because just what you're doing right here with the with the car show is amazing.
Speaker 13: Brother.
Speaker 1: I thank you man.
Speaker 4: Tell your mother, I said, I appreciate you for coming out all right, thank you, brother.
Speaker 1: I know exactly who his mom was.
Speaker 2: That's what's up.
Speaker 1: And let me shout out to Little Rock, Arkansas.
Speaker 4: Orkissra was in there, heavy, Chicago was in there, heavy, Milwaukee was in there, heavy, Memphis, of course was in there.
Speaker 1: Heavy. A lot of people was was out there heavy. Hello.
Speaker 11: Who's this?
Speaker 8: Yo?
Speaker 12: Yo yo?
Speaker 15: What's going on?
Speaker 1: This is Tyler? What's up? Tyler Dinger?
Speaker 20: What up?
Speaker 1: Getting up your chest and go this way?
Speaker 8: What up?
Speaker 17: Charlotte?
Speaker 11: How you doing?
Speaker 1: Blessed Black and Holly, favorite brother Jess.
Speaker 9: How you doing?
Speaker 2: I'm good?
Speaker 13: Oh, I'm good.
Speaker 12: You're still find over there.
Speaker 2: You already know what's going on over here?
Speaker 21: Lord, yes, Lord, But anyway, I wanted to congratulate you.
Speaker 13: That'sful car show and one of the most dangerous cities of the United States. Good child, brother. Congratulations.
Speaker 21: Also, you gotta take any I'm glad you took the high road with this whole dumb play situation.
Speaker 13: That brother right there, he'd be wild. I'm glad you put the high road on that.
Speaker 21: Yeah, it ain't worth that fight because he ain't got a lot of money.
Speaker 17: He don't work like that.
Speaker 1: We're gonna talk about it. We're gonna talk about the next in the rooms, So don't move. And how you know what that man got? What do you mean but that fan ain't got no more? Everybody got throw a little jamming like why, why for what? Get it off your chest? Eight hundred and five eight five one o five one.
Speaker 4: If you need a vent, you can hit it up. We got rooms on the way. Jess, what we're doing.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, listen, as expected, the Little Mermaid hit a lot of numbers.
Speaker 2: They would look, it's up. We're gonna talk about it, all right.
Speaker 4: We'll get into that next it don't move. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, the Breakfast Club. O.
Speaker 1: Everybody's DJ n V. Charlamagne the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club. Just Hilario says here and let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 1: Get it.
Speaker 16: It's just.
Speaker 1: Oh my job, this is the rumor Report. Come on, talk to me.
Speaker 5: Okay, nice, I'm gonna say I like the other intro better. But okay, so brother, envy as you are in the blogs this weekend. Okay, so Gunplay and Envy situation that escalated listeners. Just to keep y'all updated in case you missed it. During one of dj v's rants to Rick Ross, he brought up Gunplay's name.
Speaker 2: There's audio for that refreshed their minds.
Speaker 1: Now you talk about boss and all the boss moves you did.
Speaker 4: We reported a story three weeks ago about your god, your god, good?
Speaker 7: Please my proof he has the neck in the back of the seventh series and that's my brother.
Speaker 4: If he reported the story that Gunplay shout the Gunplay friends friends of the room, you're pulling the story that he had to you know, put a gold fund me up because he was having some problems.
Speaker 7: If that's your brother, you tak care is your proof of okay?
Speaker 5: Cool son? Gun Play in his family felt the way about the statement. So Charlemagne got Envy and gun Play on a call together. This is how that went.
Speaker 13: Your envy, what's up?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 12: Why are you talking crazy? Many me my brother? What I had to do and anything?
Speaker 14: Man?
Speaker 12: And my wife posting the gold fund me. Man. What that my baby was sick? Man, she had a heart defect. My brother?
Speaker 22: Why why has nothing to do with cars? Every for you know, I'll slap it right for that, you know that, right? No, no, no, no, no, no no no. I want to be clear. I want to be clear here. You know I would slap you about that, right, and then we can fight. But that's not the reason I'm saying that.
Speaker 12: So I'll be wrong. If I'll be wrong to handle my business then right, But what's your business.
Speaker 1: I'm having a conversation with you. If you feel like you I dispected to them to talk to me like the man, I'm like, nah, whatever.
Speaker 11: And if you feel I did, I apologize.
Speaker 1: That wasn't my intention.
Speaker 12: My wife is affected by that. My brother, thank you, my brother.
Speaker 5: So I'm assuming that the call was supposed to be private. But nobody knew that Gunplay was recording.
Speaker 1: That is a fact.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because when you come to somebody like a man you know, in my opinion, and you want to actually really have a conversation and move forward with something or however you feeling to get it off your chest, you just don't record.
Speaker 4: Well, this is the thing Charlemagne called me what last week Monday, and he had gun Play on the line. It was like, your Gunplay want to talk to you. And the first I was like, nah, I'm not talking to anybody. Then I was like, you know what, gun Plays a friend to the room. He's somebody that we know, and if he has a problem with some let me take the call, because that's.
Speaker 1: What men do.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and he was saying that I pose I talked about his wife and his daughter, which played a call again where you can hear me play it again. I never mentioned his wife or daughter at all. It was talking about boss and all the boss moves you did. We reported a story three weeks ago about your.
Speaker 7: God, your God goodn't play is proper? He has the mack in the back of the seventh series and that's my proper.
Speaker 4: Reported this story that Gunplay shout the gun Play friend friends of the room. We were pulling the story that he had to, you know, put a go fund me up because he was having some problems.
Speaker 1: If that's your brother, you take care of your provo.
Speaker 18: Now.
Speaker 4: At any point did you hear me mention his wife or his child? And Charlomage, did you have me mention his.
Speaker 1: Wife or child. No, but to be fair, to finish, okay, let me finish.
Speaker 4: So I didn't mention his wife a child, and I didn't put the information about his goal for me.
Speaker 1: He did that.
Speaker 4: I didn't let that cat out the bag. He talked about it. It was something that was a story that was reported. So I didn't talk about any of that. And when Gunplay called me, because he's a friend to the room and he was upset at first, you could tell he was upset at first. So I'm like, he's a friend, you know, like speaking to any friend that's upset.
Speaker 1: So I let him go. I let him vent, and then we had a discussion.
Speaker 4: I said, if your wife was offended, that wasn't my intent, and you apology and I said, that's not my intent. I apologize, which should do right, because I was like, you're a friend to the room and you felt the way we can have a discussion.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 4: The thing is he ended the call there, Charlemagne, how long do we talk on the phone after?
Speaker 1: We talked about ten minutes after and you know, how was that?
Speaker 4: How was the conversation. The conversation was very very cordial, talking about family. We were talking about how we first started talking about how the.
Speaker 1: Squashed this issue between you and.
Speaker 4: Ross and even how gun Play, you know, even though he's had his his beefs and problems in the industry, he still was a friend to the room. He would come up and he would do all these things on the show. We laughed, we joked, we got off the phone positive, got off the phone positive. But two things we should add to that. The GoFundMe was in reference to an issue that his daughter was going but I didn't mention. I just mentioned that. That's all I mentioned.
Speaker 3: And number two, I think Gunplay was expecting a public apology.
Speaker 1: But you weren't here exactly yesterday.
Speaker 4: Where were we It was awful and dr so we weren't going here. So and we were gonna bring it back up and have this discussion because you know what I thought it was.
Speaker 1: I didn't even said that last week.
Speaker 3: I said Mv's not here, remember, yeah, me and just and I said Mv's not here. But you know, you know, when he comes back, he can talk about this situation with gun Play.
Speaker 4: But I thought it was dope because I thought it was two men having a problem of disagreement and handle it like yeah, And I was like, you don't see that sort of fact that we can have that discussion. I thought that was dope. But then when you record a phone call and I just thought that was I thought that was it was chasing something else.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then is he still doing Love and hip Hop? Is he still? Is he on Love and hip Hop? Still?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay, because then that that's probably the reason for him recording. I really honestly feel like, yes, he he definitely could film some type of way. He definitely has the right to fill some type of way because it's still bringing him into a situation that he had nothing to do with. But it's just the record, and I just think it's just all egos and.
Speaker 3: And when you're dealing with people's family issues, you know what I'm saying, Like, nobody wants to see their wife crying.
Speaker 1: But that's what I said.
Speaker 4: I said, that wasn't my attention. And like I said, I didn't mention his wife or his child. I never even said what it was. I just said he put up a goldfund Me, and I was talking about Ross helping his friends. That's where it came from. So it never went to him exactly. But you know, another thing that people got to understand too. Right, and this is a side note. It is against the law to record somebody's phone conversation and not tell him. That is against the law.
Speaker 1: I can't stand it. I don't know why people do.
Speaker 4: Now, and I want people, I want people to understand. Right, Florida is where where where this happened?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 4: Under Florida's statue nine three four O three, secretly audio recording of another individual is a third degree felony offense punishable up to five years in prison and a fine.
Speaker 1: That is a fine.
Speaker 4: So now district attorneys from Florida have been calling me like crazy because you're not allowed to take somebody's phone phone and.
Speaker 1: Put it out like you gotta, you gotta, you gotta be smarter.
Speaker 4: I agree with people, and I think it's so wacked to record somebody's phone, especially when you have a conversation like a man.
Speaker 1: And I think men need to do men things, and.
Speaker 4: I think recording somebody's conversation and not tell him then put it out that it's not a man thing.
Speaker 1: I agree with that.
Speaker 3: But at this moment, you know, the main thing to do is to just give a public apology to gun Play's wife if she felt.
Speaker 1: Did not just say it? I said, if if she felt a way, I apologize. I said that, like, I'm not gonna overapologize. That wasn't my.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying they don't want it publicly. That's what it was, you know, I mean it was what it was.
Speaker 1: That's all.
Speaker 18: Yo.
Speaker 1: I didn't know have a fresh black paint job, you know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that.
Speaker 5: You can get arrested for recording somebody's conversation.
Speaker 2: I gotta take money's to court, then.
Speaker 5: Another love and hip hop real recording recordings.
Speaker 1: It depends on what.
Speaker 4: It depends on what state. So if you or if you're something like, it depends Every state is different. So if you're on probation and you do that, that's that could be a felony charge and you can.
Speaker 1: Go back to jail for probation. You can also be sued civilly and you have to pay a fine.
Speaker 4: But this is this is the way you got to play with people now, because people don't respect boundaries, and they don't they don't respect the fact that you can have a conversation like a people.
Speaker 5: Because if I'm talking about somebody, you monies while you're going to play it on live, you know. I mean, we're cool now, but I gotta take it to court now now that I know that's taking happen.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: The Little Mermaid made over one hundred million at the US by.
Speaker 4: Because you got Chloe about Chloe your cousin. You never say Halle ye, that's not true.
Speaker 5: You never, never, never, But it's all right, shout out to Charlemagne's family because not only it's Chloe's cousin, Halle is too.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, that's how it works.
Speaker 5: But I don't think she ever claims you because you never you go real hard for I mean for Chloe, not for Hamily.
Speaker 1: And I saw it. I saw it Saturday Friday, Friday Saturday.
Speaker 2: Okay, did you go to sleep on that one too?
Speaker 5: Or did you know it was okay because you went to sleep on the White Man?
Speaker 3: But not because it was bad, because I was actually saying, you just leave me auto edibles and you know that's all Fidney, can you got to take it eat?
Speaker 1: That's it all right?
Speaker 5: Well, there was some nice audio from her aunt, Halley's aunt, so this may be your aunt to Charlemagne. I don't know, it was her real aunt do She had something to say after after saying, the movie's your father.
Speaker 8: His granddaughter there.
Speaker 1: Is the star of the biggest film in the.
Speaker 23: Entire five years old and his grandmother.
Speaker 5: In South Carolina. Wow, So her grandfather picked cotton and her grandmother picked tobacco, and now she is the star of the little This is great.
Speaker 1: You know those relatives. No, I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't. You don't remember.
Speaker 1: That's before my time.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so this.
Speaker 1: Is okay Tuesday, we just got back.
Speaker 2: That is amazing.
Speaker 12: Though.
Speaker 5: I just want to give a big shout out to Hilly Bailey, Halle Bailey.
Speaker 2: Sorry that that was amazing, a little Mermaid. That was amazing.
Speaker 1: It's good.
Speaker 2: No I didn't, but I will so I'm not gonna lie like you and.
Speaker 5: Lose their lawsuit against MGA Entertainment toymakers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so basically they.
Speaker 5: Filed a lawsuit in twenty nineteen state not the toymakers. OMG dolls were a blatant replica of her daughter's girl group, And it was like, if y'all look close to get the pictures, I can literally see like they copied Zanika's look. They copied the other two girls, but they lost the I thought they.
Speaker 4: Were gonna win that. I don't know how they lost that lawsuit. Yeah, I thought that was a slam dumk.
Speaker 5: I literally thought that was a slam duck man. But it's I'm sorry, that's so bad. That's just for the mess for today.
Speaker 4: And her news is real agends real, No, the news real real today allegedly.
Speaker 1: All right, well that is your rumor report.
Speaker 4: Now when we come back, Tessling figure out will be joining us for some front page news. And we got something we wanted to discuss eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five when we're talking about black drivers out there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, tess is gonna be talking to us about this NPR article that says, for black drivers, of police officer's first forty five words are a sign of what's to come. Basically, you know if you're about to be in some trouble based off a police officer first forty five of words. So so handcuffs and arrests are nearly three times more likely to begin with the police officer issuing a command, so just keep your hands on the rail or turn the car off.
Speaker 1: So I wonder how often does that happen, because that's all I've got experience.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll take your phone calls. Eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one. Front Page News is next the Breakfast Club. Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: D Junior.
Speaker 4: There's a new streaming service called Max with everything on HBO Max including HBO, The DC Universe, Discovery and more. Max really has some of the best content. There's literally something for everyone in your household. Max the one to watch, subscription required visit max dot com owning everybody at dej NV, CHARLAMAGNEA God, we are the breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here our co hosts surely, am and let's get in some front page news types and figure O, good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Good morning DJ MV and congratulations on your car show. It's all about community change over internet clicks. So congratulations and good morning Jazz the Queen the greatst Club. And I guess Charlemagne and God, I guess he's here as well.
Speaker 1: I used to be the Queen of the show, right, depend on who.
Speaker 4: You queen's We'll still right into sports, all right. He beat the Celtics last night one O three eighty four. They continue on. They will be playing the Nuggets this Thursday at eight thirty p m. So congratulations to the Miami Heat. That's Miami is getting busy.
Speaker 1: I mean the whole Heat.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: He got a world class organization. I always wonder how come more people don't want to go play in Miami. I wonder why. I feel like that'd be a great destinations bother. They got such a great organization, and it's the city of Miami.
Speaker 2: Right, we can still get in a lot of trouble in Miami.
Speaker 1: Is still kind of your author.
Speaker 4: Now, Tess, let's start to jump right into it. We got to start off with Biden. What's going on with Biden?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Biden McCarthy reached a deal to avoid defaults. So over Memorial Day weekend, top negotiators uh for President Biden and House Speaker Kevin McCarthy were working to finalize details up a measure that, if passed, would avoid a historic government default and raise.
Speaker 8: The nation's debt ceiling.
Speaker 6: Now, House lawmakers have seventy two hours to review the ninety nine page bill before they plan a vote in the chamber. So seventy two hours, that's going to be Wednesday. We should start hearing you know what they think about the bill actually reading the text. Mcarthy and Biden praised the bill as a framework that should gain bipartisan support. Many lawmakers are waiting to review it in order to make a decision on whether they're supported, which is smart. But both mcarthy and Biden urge Congress to pass it. But progressives are saying, hold up, we want to read it first before we decide if we are in support.
Speaker 1: Now, why are progressive saying Biden should worry about them not supporting the deal? And by the way, I don't believe nothing in progressives and they say they won't support.
Speaker 6: It, absolutely, we know it at the end of the state they'll end up supporting it. So you know, one of the things that's important is to continue to push as they say, is you know, like I say, push the line, but to get them to try to do some negotiation. But you're right, Charlemagne. A lot of people have criticized progressives from being a lot of talking, no action, but Representative Job Paul did say on Sunday that they should worry and that they should be concerned that they're going to look at it before they just say yes or no, and one of the issues that they're happening is the food stamp recipient debate. So they are saying that it is terrible policy to add any additional work requirements, and of course Republicans are saying that it's not enough work requirements, but we're going to see on Wednesday what it actually looks like.
Speaker 2: What is it about the requirements that they don't like? What is it about Yeah.
Speaker 6: In short, you know, anytime we have this SNAP program debate, there's always you know, a debate on this on whether able body people. I'm want to be clear about this because it's always, you know, the issue comes down to able bodied people. So this particular negotiation they were able to reach. Again, we're going to see what the text says. But the good thing is it does give more access to food stamps for veterans, homeless people, young adults transitioning out of far lost to care. But the work requirement for able body adults will increase from fifty to fifty four. Republicans say it's not enough on the work requirements, and Progressors are saying that it's too harsh because work requirements have very little impact on actually being employed.
Speaker 8: So again, once the text is released.
Speaker 6: I hope, I hope to be covering the story again on Thursday as we get the information.
Speaker 1: How you gonna tell me I can't I can't have food stamps though.
Speaker 3: You don't know what my living situation is, right, Like I might be making just enough money to pay my rent and pay for my kids babysit or whatever.
Speaker 1: I might need these food stamps.
Speaker 6: Yep, right, yeah, So it should be a certain amount of hours that you either go to training or go to work if you're able bodies. So when we look at it, and you know, the the debate is, you know, are will disabled disabled people still get their full stamps? The answers hopefully yes. So Democrats are saying, you know, hey, you guys folded with Republicans, and Republicans of course saying they folded with Democrats. So we're gonna see what it looks like on Thursday. See a little bit of game banging this week. This week, you know in the house, see words.
Speaker 3: I always took food stand for granted, man, because you know, when I used to sell crack, like people would bring like food stamps.
Speaker 1: So they'll let you use the eb T card. Go over you, sir, we used to go get stupid stuff like stuff for cookouts. You know what I'm saying. They having problem.
Speaker 2: Prime is right now the problem and they're watching this right.
Speaker 1: Twenty plus years ago. Yeah, I read it up now because you you were using foodstams wrong. So I took them for granted.
Speaker 2: And people look up to you every day. I don't know why, but they do.
Speaker 4: So Now, now let's talk about black drivers and police officers first forty five words when they actually see a black driver.
Speaker 6: But I hope the listeners really dig into this because it's really interesting. But what they found is that when black drivers are pulled over, the first forty five words has everything to do with the likely outcome. Now, when police officers pull over these black drivers, they said that these words hold important clues on how the encounter will likely go. A new study in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences examine police body camera footage of five hundred and seventy seven routine cars stop involving black drivers. Now, eighty one of these stops ultimately involved searches, handcuffs, or arrest, and it was the kind of outcome that was less likely when the police officer's first words provided a reason for the stop opposed to.
Speaker 1: An order, The first words are usually lightning in the registration. Right, That's what I thought they were.
Speaker 6: Well, absolutely is not, And in fact the report shows that want to offer gives a reason for the stop opposed to an order like keep your hands on the wheel, turn the car off. If they say, hey, you know, my reason for stopping you was you were speeding, and then license and registration Charla may like give the reason first. So they found in this report that when there's orders given first, the stop is three times more likely to result in handcuffing or arrests. And another point I want to point out, they asked one hundred and eighty eight black men to listen to these recordings, to just listen and listening to the open moments. And when they listen, these black men were worried that the possibility of force was going to happen in eighty percent of the time of just listening to the recording of issuing and command. And so it's very interesting how they dig into this. At another point, I want to bring up, fifteen percent of black drivers experienced an escalated outcome such as handcuffing or arrests, while less than one percent of white drivers experienced one of those outcomes and one other port thing I want to say on this report, they actually looked at George Floyd and they analyzed the first twenty twenty seven seconds of the interaction between him and the police officer, and Floyd requests the reason for the stop multiple times.
Speaker 8: He even you know, pleads begs, and it showed that he.
Speaker 6: From the beginning police officers issued commands without giving him an explanation for the stop. So really good report, guys. I hope people kind of look into It's really always.
Speaker 4: Always wondered when when when you get pulled over, why they never tell you why at first?
Speaker 1: Because we black, they pull it over.
Speaker 4: I'm pulling you over potents, or I'm pulling you over because your license suspended, I'm pulling you over because you were speeding. I'm pulling you over because you did an illegal chant lean change. Why theres always licensed registration and the first person you know, like, why are you pulling me over?
Speaker 1: Get license? At first? Like no, I just really want to know why are you pulling me over?
Speaker 4: Like I never understood why why they didn't start with I'm pulling you over because you were.
Speaker 1: Tell Tess said that story just now.
Speaker 3: I never knew that was that wasn't the north, because you know, I always think.
Speaker 1: That that's supposed to tell you. Yeah, No, I always I never expected.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't always expect to have to ask why am I being pulled over?
Speaker 1: I always have to answer why am I being pulled over? Officers?
Speaker 6: See, even you, it was your natural thing to say license and registration.
Speaker 8: But see, that's not how it works.
Speaker 6: According to this report, when you're asking people who are not black, the first thing they come and say is put your hand on the wheel. You know, don't you know, make sure you make sure your hands I can see you. They don't ask even license and registration. It should be I pulled you over, sir, Hello, sir, good evening, I pulled you over for speed, and can I see your license registration? Because even then that's still a command or or this is that is what this report is breaking down.
Speaker 3: No, that's so interesting because when police pull us over, I'm already I got my hand on it, I got a window down, I want no sudden movements. I'm like, you don't have to tell me to do all that because I'm already thinking I need to do all that because I don't want the encounter to go left.
Speaker 4: I'm the same way when I get pulled over, first and foremost. If if I'm in an suv, the windows in the back are always tendant, right. So I rolled down the windows first, right, because I'm like, I don't want them to feel like I got something tricky in the back seat.
Speaker 3: But then they confused when they see you, because they're like, I don't know. If you're white, then always.
Speaker 4: Turn on the lights in the car if it is night, I always turn the lights off in the car. The cars is off and my hands are on the wheel, you know what I mean in plain sight, So I don't you know, that's usually what it is with me.
Speaker 6: And I want to say this because I know people, you know, they love especially over the weekend, you know, talking about George Floyd the last week, you know, bumping up a lot of those white supremacist talking points.
Speaker 8: But again, they analyzed.
Speaker 6: The first twenty seven seconds of Floyd's encounter, and the report found that Floyd apologized to the officers while while they stood outside the car window. He requests asking what is the reason for the stop, he pleads. He explains he follows the orders. He expresses fear. So every last thing that was said to Floyd was in order. Never the reason for the stop. Well not I wanna take number, but not in the first forty five words the reason for the stop. So this is very and it's a couple of other cases they examine as well. I hopeful family goes in and looks at this report. You can find it on NPR dot org.
Speaker 3: I feel like they always tell us after they run our licensees and stuff, when they run our license and see that we clean.
Speaker 1: Then they come back and they be like, well, the reason I topped you was because you had a growth detail.
Speaker 2: Lie, that's crazy. I only got like, not locked up.
Speaker 5: I only got pulled over like twice, yeah, twice in my life, and they have always told me why. Both were white cops, A woman and a man told you immediate yeah yeah, or I got asked by one.
Speaker 2: I got asked, do you know why I'm pulling you over?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 4: Or they'll be like, you know you were going the guy just said, you know you were doing eighty and or forty.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean, That's not what I was doing. But that's you know what I mean. He just he gave me the reason, so I haven't had to deal with that, you know.
Speaker 8: But and even the ad, it's a dunkle.
Speaker 6: You know why I'm put oh, yeah, they're pulling me over because I was speaking, like what are you This is not a question to answer, tell me why you know you're pulling me over? And then asked a license and registration.
Speaker 2: I just was like, yeah, I know why.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 2: I ain't eybody to be like, no, did.
Speaker 1: You let you keep your weed yet? Did?
Speaker 2: I wasn't smoking at that time.
Speaker 5: Oh, look, whatever it was, It's just that I was speaking and she and the cop just asked me like, yeah, you.
Speaker 2: Know why I pulled you over. I'm like, yeah, I was speeding, but I was on speaking because.
Speaker 1: I didn't see you.
Speaker 6: So and just one last point, you know again, Sarla Mane, won't we talk about mental health?
Speaker 8: Think about the anxiety these black men just listen.
Speaker 6: They didn't watch it to see, you know, if the person looked suspicious or if the person was just black men listening to the commands, Their anxiety went high enough to say something bad is about to happen, and That's what I found really deep about this that just listening to the audio alone, black men said, hey, eighty percent of chance this is going to escalate into something.
Speaker 8: I thought that was really.
Speaker 3: Deep having this conversation alone. Last time I got pulled over was on the way to work, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So it's like five in the morning on them back roads in Jersey and it was dark out. I'm called. I already got my wife on the phone on speaker phone, just in case, you know what I mean. Like, that's that's where your mind goes when you're a black man and you get pulled over. I do that all the time anyway.
Speaker 4: If I ever get pulled over, I put someone else speaker pops on my wife either or what put them on, just just so they can hear the conversation what happens.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you be thinking, sadly, this might be the last time I talked to my significant other.
Speaker 9: That's right.
Speaker 1: Let's let's look at the phone lines. Let's have that discussion this morning.
Speaker 4: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one. Let's talk about getting pulled over. Let's talk about the anxiety. Let's talk about you know, how has you know when they pulled you off. How has it been for you? Do you feel like they tell you what's going on? Or do you feel like you have to ask and argue? Let's talk about it.
Speaker 3: I never thought about it, so just now because I really feel like they don't never tell us until after they run our license and registration.
Speaker 6: It's no needson to feel like. This report confirms it. So that's the great thing about having reports. It confirms the data shows that they do not tell us more opposed to white people that they say, actually give the reason.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it, all right, eight hundred and five eight five one five one tests.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 8: On b e T.
Speaker 1: The Breakfast Club.
Speaker 24: It's topic time called eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ env Charlamagne the God we are the Breakfast Club. Jess Hilarious is here I am Now if you just joined us, we were talking about drivers black drivers getting pulled over and now Charlamonne, you were talking about some stats that we just brought up.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, you know, Tesla figure out reporting in Front Page News. It was this NPR article that says, for black drivers of police officers first forty five words are a sign of what's to come, so you know, you know you in some trouble based off of police officer's first forty five words, and they say car stops that result in a search, handcuffing, our arrest are nearly three times more likely to begin with the police officer issuing the man, such as.
Speaker 1: Keep your hands on the wheel or turn the car off. Now, as a black man, that's all I know. That's why I like, you know, when they approach us, now, I already got my hands on the wheel, already got my window rolled down. By the time they coming after me for licensed.
Speaker 3: Registration, I'm asking them. I'm like, listen, mister officer, I'm going to reach pull my wallet with my license in it, like I'm already telling them how this is going play out. So I've never had a time where we weren't getting orders. They don't they don't ever tell us when what we got pulled over four till after they run our license in registration.
Speaker 5: And see that's different from me because I've never I've had I've only experienced the opposite. I've always I'm always told why or asked do I know why?
Speaker 1: Now I get I get.
Speaker 4: I used to get pilled over a whole lot, Like all the time I would get pulled over, and that's usually because it's it's I'm driving a nice car and they.
Speaker 1: Would pull me over to see, you know, if I actually own the.
Speaker 3: Car and driving wild page, which is something nobody ever talks about.
Speaker 1: It's always about driving while black. Driving wild page is a thing too shut up.
Speaker 4: So he pulled over all the time, and the majority of the times when I got pulled over, no, they wouldn't tell me why they pulled me over. They would ask for licensed registration first, and I'm always asking because I was always upset.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I ain't doing nothing wrong, why you pull me over?
Speaker 4: While you pull me over, and then they usually would try to come up with something left or where there's a light, there's a frame around your license plate or something something bogus. Now when I get pulled over, they tell me I got pulled over last week.
Speaker 1: I was on my phone and they pulled up. We pulled you over because you're on your phone.
Speaker 3: The biggest one is always used to be your tail light is out, your break light.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your break light.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's always the one they always use, you know, in New York they use.
Speaker 4: In Jersey they use if you have anything hanging from your rearview mirror intent in tents, and if you have something around your license plate, like if you have one of those frames which is messed up, because when you buy a car from a dealership they.
Speaker 1: Usually put this with the frame. It comes with the frame. So those are usually the reasons why you get pulled over. Let's go to the phone lines.
Speaker 4: We have Jasmine on the line, Jasmine, good morning, morning morning. We're talking about getting pulled over while being black. Let's talk about Yeah, so if.
Speaker 15: Just mute like an hour for worse.
Speaker 25: And I was running really late and the next time I was late, I was getting three as off ward, so I was seen I was doing him like eighteen sixty when I got called over. But I was a bad day. Phone a long the on star like you know, it's maybe younger or or maybe it's black cloud.
Speaker 15: Maybe I'll get off.
Speaker 25: So he put me over and he just asked why I was going both ass He didn't ask like for my insurance or my registration. He that's who actually the car was just registered to me and then he actually I was going both ass. I told him like, you know, I pulling my little boys, like I'm so sorry. You know, I'm trying to get to work. If I'm late, I'm gonna get three days off work. And you know that's that's my bad. And he was like, okay, just let me see your license real quick.
Speaker 15: I just wanted my license and you let.
Speaker 1: Me go, so you let you go?
Speaker 25: He want go?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 25: I was really nervous though, because you know, just being pulled over while driving black and oh it's.
Speaker 15: Just like the situation.
Speaker 25: No, he wasn't black. I know he wasn't white either.
Speaker 13: He was Danic.
Speaker 2: He's other.
Speaker 8: Okay, Yes, I love you.
Speaker 2: I love you too, girl.
Speaker 15: I will be hope.
Speaker 25: Thanks You're on here more often. We love you, love here any more?
Speaker 1: Thank you, baby, Thank you, Mama. Hello?
Speaker 12: Who's this?
Speaker 13: Hello?
Speaker 17: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's your name? Brother?
Speaker 14: Yo?
Speaker 12: This is heavy going on.
Speaker 1: Heavy heavy called it from that eight four three. I hear it geeche in your voice.
Speaker 21: Man, first off, charlat me and you gotta be we'll address at us another time, saying thing with you, but we'll.
Speaker 18: Talk related and be my base win brother, what's going on, man, I'm here for the topic.
Speaker 13: Let's get to this.
Speaker 21: Let's no straight shots, let's get to it.
Speaker 1: Talk to us about driving on a bench a.
Speaker 17: Listen, listen.
Speaker 21: So for me my understanding, I.
Speaker 18: Used to work for the City of Charleston Police Department and Nord Cholston.
Speaker 13: So I'm gonna say this as clear as they I ain't got ties.
Speaker 9: Along with no one out the game.
Speaker 21: Black officers that I work with, we have a different playbook. We approach everybody with the click concise, Hey officers, so on, and so this is why I pulled you over.
Speaker 13: That out of the our license registration proved insurance.
Speaker 21: The people that come out there with that keep their hands whip and see him. A lot of them white boys scared.
Speaker 13: That's the problem.
Speaker 1: That's really some of the things scared.
Speaker 21: They already I don't know what to do. I don't got this, I don't got that, and I just I got to control everything. When you got when you got the experiences, you're from the city, and you can usually dealing with people that you grew up with. Most of the people I pull up, I pull over. I know you're from the way, I know you're around the way.
Speaker 13: I even know you, is what it is.
Speaker 2: Fine.
Speaker 21: I'm not hostile when I come to the car. I don't got no issues, I don't got no nothing. I'm approach to you like a man or woman. Until you pulls a threat, I'm not taking you as one. The problem is a lot of people get behind that gun and bad. They think that bad give them power, and they're scary when they do the dog. They should implement a new room for law enforce. If you can't take a punch to the face and fight for your life, they can't care o your gun.
Speaker 9: That's the problem.
Speaker 21: A lot of these a lot of these people even hitting the space ship. And if you've even hitting the space the pull the checker before you are put your hands up.
Speaker 1: That's right matter.
Speaker 3: And I wish that all those law enforcement officers knew that we just as afraid as they are, if not more afraid, because we don't got the gun.
Speaker 21: Very true, Very true.
Speaker 16: Man.
Speaker 21: How you have gone to a conversation fight and tell them what to see?
Speaker 1: True, that's right, right for what you.
Speaker 15: Don't want to bring the guns? And we probably all you're talking.
Speaker 21: All I got is conversations, you know, and you you want me to stay home, and you generate, and you generate.
Speaker 1: For what that's right, you got and even when cops ask you, you know why if they ask you like why why why are you acting so nervous? Like have you watched? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well eight hundred five eight five one oh five one, we're talking to the black drivers out there.
Speaker 1: Have you got pulled up? What was your experience? Were you nervous? Were you scared?
Speaker 4: They said there was a new study that came out that said the first forty five words.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there was an NPR article that says, for black drivers or police officers, first forty five words are a signed of what's to come. So if the officer's already given you orders instead of asking you license and registration, are telling you what you got pulled over. If he's telling you put your hands on the wheel, isn't it keep your hands like I can see him, you're probably gonna get a ready, you're called gonna get searched.
Speaker 17: That's right.
Speaker 1: Eight hundred and five eight five one oh five one.
Speaker 4: Let's discuss. It's breakfast club, good morning, it's topic time.
Speaker 14: The phone.
Speaker 1: Call eight hundred and five eight five five one to join it to the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 12: Talk about it morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ NV, Charlamagne the Gud. We are the Breakfast Club. We have Jesse Hilarious here our co host. Now if you just join us, We're talking about a new study that came out talking about black drivers and saying when police officers pull you over, the first forty five words that come into them out of their mouth is usually how the I guess the sign.
Speaker 1: Was gonna come?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said, if you know, uh, the first forty five words from a police officer usually determine whether you're gonna get searched, handcuffed.
Speaker 1: Are arrested. You see, here's three times more likely to have those things happen if the police officer, uh issues a.
Speaker 3: Command first before anything else. Put your hands on the wheel, you know, keep your hands while I can see them.
Speaker 1: That type of stuff.
Speaker 4: And I'm really surprised you only got pulled over twice in your life.
Speaker 1: That's surprised.
Speaker 6: Ye.
Speaker 2: Yes, as much as you be riding dirty, I don't ride dirty.
Speaker 1: I just put that off.
Speaker 19: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you think curious Before all of.
Speaker 3: That facetiming and driving, you be doing Instagram Living and driving.
Speaker 1: Yes, that should be illegal.
Speaker 2: Okay, well they should.
Speaker 1: They should pull you over. If you know how to do it, you will be fine.
Speaker 5: That's why they all types of gadgets and gidgets that you can prop the phone up and you'll be fine. That's I don't never have my phone in my hand.
Speaker 1: They stop you for that too, But they'll stop you from being on Instagram Live on your phone if it's in your hand, But if it's on a gadget, they don't know. Be funny as hell, mighty pull you over and be like license the registration. Just hi, liar, Just so, I was just watching your life, just watching I was just watching your live. Actually, Hello, who's this?
Speaker 15: Hellos?
Speaker 1: Name?
Speaker 15: Is that kind of us?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: What's up? Brother? Talk to us?
Speaker 14: So yeah, man, like.
Speaker 15: Talking the other day, I'm talking about you know, all suling you over. You know, I'm from I'm in Houston now, but I'm from so you know, being in the South, that's uh. You know, you know you won't play around like that. So whenever we get together and family events and stuff like that, I know we have a good time, you know, trying to have fun with a family listener, But I ain't gonna I use that time to let him know, especially my youngest cousins. You know, they hot here, so hey when y'all get put it over, and especially because I know we be drinking like stuff like that, trying not to drive. But if y'all get put over, I'm like, just what kind of stay because it's already you know, I don't want my family to be on the news trying to talk about just stuff like that.
Speaker 1: If y'all drinking and driving, y'all deserve.
Speaker 5: To go to I don't. I might need to stay in the house, like not go home drunk.
Speaker 1: Call a rise share, you know what I mean? Like, what hello?
Speaker 18: Who this This is Kyle from Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Hey, Kyle, can Cleveland talk to us about being pulled over?
Speaker 18: Bro So, as a black man being pulled over, my experiences has differed from the cop coming up and telling me what he's put me over for and the cop coming up and giving me commands. And what I noticed would be different was if I had an active warrant or something going on with me, because they can see all that when they run my plate or run anybody's plate, So that could be a definite factor in how they approach the car. If they're if they're running your car, and if you have an active warrant and it's approach with caution or armed and dangerous, of course you're gonna come up to the window and start getting commands. But if they're the problem is if you're clean, and they come up and start with the aggressive commands and stuff like that.
Speaker 3: But I feel like that's how they always approach us, you know what I mean, Because I feel like once they run your they get your lives of the registration, don't tell you what they're pulling you over for. Then after they run your license and registration, they come back to the car set what the reason I pulled you over was because your tenth was too dark, because you were swerving, Like you know, dann Well, I wasn't swerving, but you're just happy to be cool and get off.
Speaker 18: Not to cut you off. Not to cut you off. But when they run your plate, when they run your license, if the cars or your name, they could see everything off your licens, all right, So you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 13: So if you had.
Speaker 18: Something going on, they already know before they ask for anything, before they tell you why they really pulled you over anyo that.
Speaker 4: So, yeah, you know, and I always wonder with all, with everything that we know in this world and all the tech that we have, when they run those plates, they should be able to see if those cars have insurance, if they registered, and all that, like it should all be connected. I never understand why they have to take your stuff and then bring it back to the car to double check, like everything should pop up.
Speaker 1: I understanding the license.
Speaker 4: Because you don't know who's driving the car, but you should know as soon as you run the plates if that car has insurance, if that car has a registration, if that car all that other stuff you know.
Speaker 18: Yeah, so I'll tell you real quick.
Speaker 13: I got pulled over at one.
Speaker 18: Time, and the reason the cop gave me was because he said, and I didn't have like I had my license, but it was expired, right for my car literally was expired. And he said he could see that from running my plate, that I didn't have a valid like non expired license, Like my license was good, but my card was inspired that he.
Speaker 1: Could see that. Yeah, I mean that, thanks for calling. That happens a lot.
Speaker 4: So if they run your plates, whoever's the owner of that vehicle? If your license is suspended, that pops right up. So if they run your plates, that's usually why they pull you over because your license is suspended. That could be your wife driving, your husband driving, all your children driving, but that's how they run. But the one thing I hate is in New Jersey, I think in New York as well, that if you don't have your your insurance call with you. Let's say you left your insurance card at the home or at the crib, or your insurance card expired and you forgot to put the new one in. If you don't have your insurance card, you have to go to court. That's right, which is which is stupid to me. You have to actually physically to court and take a day off of work and give them that insurance card, which I think a lot of that should be able to you know, to see.
Speaker 1: So I always tell people take a picture of your insurance card. At least you have it in your phone. So well, I didn't want to have this.
Speaker 3: I just want to tell you, if you're in the New York, New Jersey area and you work at the DMV and you want to help your uncle shaul out, I just want to get in and get out real quick. Because my license expires on June twenty ninth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, And you know you would really be doing me a solid.
Speaker 2: You know, expires soon like that.
Speaker 1: June twenty nine, twenty twentystant. That's his birthday. He can't he gotta go. Yeah, I gotta, I gotta go. You can fill out paperwork now. If you fill it out now, that's sending new Well, just tell me what I need to do, y'all. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Like I said, you got an assistant. You have an assistant, help me out. Okay, that'sh your mollar story.
Speaker 1: That's my moorilar the story.
Speaker 2: She's white, so she can get you right up in there right five. I mean, so you're good.
Speaker 1: Yeah we got if you got Jess with the mess coming up? What we're talking about?
Speaker 2: Ooh, Beyonce. She lies alongside the blue ivy over the weekend. We're gonna talk about that?
Speaker 1: Are you singing like that?
Speaker 5: I don't know, because I was lost for a second then I had to come back. You'll already know how I come back with it, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Jess, hilarious. It's the breakfast Club. Good morning, warning everybody, at cej n V. Charlamagne, the guy.
Speaker 4: We are the breakfast Club. Jess hilarious is here. I am, and let's get to Jess with the mess.
Speaker 1: This is the rumor report on the breakfast club. Honey, that's the intro you like, That's the intro I like, and I want No they're just adding allegedly to it. Rad just put that's the one she likes, please and adding allegedly to it.
Speaker 5: Social media reacts to Blue Ivy performing in Paris Dorm Renaissance World Tour. Now I'm mad at this for a couple of reasons. I'm not mad that she's performing. I'm mad at how the comments were swarming against this little girl. What you mean, because they were saying she was stiff, and you know, Beyonce had Blue up there performance. She actually got to do her caer choreography.
Speaker 2: This this time.
Speaker 5: Remember now, a couple of weeks ago, a couple of months ago, we saw Blue Ivy performing alongside her mother in Dubai.
Speaker 2: This was the Dubai Renaissance.
Speaker 5: I think that was a charity concert and was trying to do her dances and b was like, oh no, wait wait wait, but now she's actually doing the choreography and she ain't doing too much movement. People in the comments coming out of the talking about she's stiff this and stiff dad, and she can't dance and I hate that though. Imagine the pressure of Beyonce being your mom and you not wanting to mess up at all.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 1: She looked a little, a little little.
Speaker 5: Little nervous when it was a part where Beyonce was doing a movie and then she was right there and she turned around, she went back and said get a girl like you got this on your own. And people looking like, well, damn, we ain't rehears's part. Well, she's eleven, eleven years old.
Speaker 1: Eleven years old.
Speaker 2: Eleven years old. I think just them coming at her is the problem.
Speaker 16: That I have.
Speaker 1: That sounds so stupid. Yes, social media. If you expect social media to have any type of integrity or respect kids, that's not going.
Speaker 4: But you can also tell that a lot of people don't have kids like you know I have, you know, two daughters that are in dance, and it takes him a long time to get the dam together. And then when they get the dance together, then they have to get comfortable in doing the dance.
Speaker 1: And it takes time. You on a huge stage with all these people. She's eleven, look in the middle of the living room on stage, and your little kids looking stiff on stage in the living room.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. I look at this. So when they do something dumb and jump up with both of their hands and the air, you supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Like, exactly, I hate that.
Speaker 5: But you know what, it's always like that with these stars and their kids, like and then I don't like how they could start comparing kids so they're like, oh, bow Wow's daughter would have.
Speaker 17: Ate this up.
Speaker 1: Oh this this girl would have ate this up.
Speaker 2: They always come in at Blue Ivy, I feel like.
Speaker 1: Get busy though I'm talking crazy. She get busy. She crazy crazy, but she would body adults.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm talking about she danced better than her mother, like and Joey can dance. That's my girl, Like, I love to see our dance. But yeah, we got some kids that would have killed it. But Blue Ivy is killing it her own way, and I think the effortlessly killing it is better because she she did, She did everything.
Speaker 2: She needed to do. She's fine, all right.
Speaker 5: Mick Mail and DJ Drama get into a social media beef. What's up with all the DJ's and the drama?
Speaker 2: Jesus, what is.
Speaker 1: Happening ones too? I know all yeah ones.
Speaker 5: Look, I just I just saw DJ Drama not too long ago, and it don't look nothing like he's sound.
Speaker 1: That was the first time you ever seen it. Never even say a little cutey giving him a little something.
Speaker 17: I just.
Speaker 4: All the babes DJ's old waging war against next What DJ d J Keller gonna get into a while.
Speaker 1: A cald light skin. I wouldn't call caled what you're.
Speaker 2: Gonna call him dark skin? No, you just other?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we don't do nothing. Yeah, I took it to the bar. Mick mail here got some things off his chest. Now listen, I'm gonna read this tweet is as good as I can, guys, because we don't have audio and v of him saying anything, so I have to read this.
Speaker 1: Let us pray.
Speaker 5: I asked Drama, why you always speaking down on me? With a few words too, I told him he's a goofy. I also hit him when he tried to compare dreams and nightmares. How I want to rock and down and downplay me. Don't let these industry lanes use you. They don't really even like you shake my head.
Speaker 2: Lol.
Speaker 5: So this is Meek and his feelings. Now we know mik are always He's always in his feelings, but I do think he had he had sort of a reason. We got audio about what JJ Drama said. What do you say I feel like Meek Mill is the jay Z of our culture?
Speaker 12: Well, the coach you're under, you think it's Drake.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 12: He was smoking dope you're smoking.
Speaker 26: I mean Drake came out in well eight, it's twenty twenty three. He changed the sound of hip hop. Yeah, I mean that's right. Yeah, for sure, he's right. He's literally ran every summer. The comparison that for me, for you to say Meek is that like Meek is more connected to the streets.
Speaker 2: I think that is true, Mick is more connected to the streets.
Speaker 5: But in the same breath, I don't think that he needs to be compared to jay Z because I don't think in any way shape before him, he's like that.
Speaker 3: Can we take a step back for a second. We've never had that conversation. There's never been a conversation about who's the new jay Z or Drake. That's I mean, I've heard people talk about Drake being that next person, and Drake has said he's the new like the new jay Z and records something ad along those lines.
Speaker 1: But I've never heard making those conversations. Saluted me. But I've never heard of a conversation.
Speaker 2: No, I neither have I.
Speaker 5: And then so you know there it's kind of been a little bit of back and forth with DJ Drama also said this at leads in.
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl, of course, and you're like the mayor out there.
Speaker 21: I gotta know, man, you know anything special up to sleeve?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 24: Well, you know you did see Lil uzi Vert bring out the Eagles to victory against the forty nine ers.
Speaker 1: What I just want to rock?
Speaker 24: I think it's fair to say that I Just want to Rock has replaced, with all due respect, Dreams and Nightmares as the new anthem of Philadelphia as the new anthem of the Philadelphia Eagles this year.
Speaker 1: So I'm looking forward to hearing that saw many time.
Speaker 17: Super Bowl weekend.
Speaker 1: Now, I thought Drama was bugging when he said that too. But the t words and this moment was.
Speaker 4: This year, right, But I would say this, yeah, he said this year. And also little Uzzi vert is his artist, and not only that. To go back to what you said, Yes, when Meek first came out, everybody said that Meek was the new jay Z, not as in selling records and not selling albums, but as far as what he meant to the streets. I never heard, yes, because he was a young rapper coming from the streets talking about what the streets was going through.
Speaker 1: So a lot of people compare him to how Hove came out talking about I don't remember any of those comparisons.
Speaker 4: Is his own entity, not a selling records, but as far as what he was doing and giving the streets encouragement and some of the stuff that he was talking about was early hope. I did definitely, absolutely positively.
Speaker 1: Remember I never heard that one.
Speaker 5: And I also want to give a shout out to Jay Hill, the podcast that DJ Drama was on. That's Baltimore's own mister j Hill. Can we drop a brom real quick as that's my guy?
Speaker 11: Like that?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 22: Thank you?
Speaker 3: And clearly it must have been a commas if Jay Hill brought that up. Yeah, yeah, yeah, but I just never heard the coming.
Speaker 4: I mean, before this this week, I would have said, I would would have loved for them brothers to get on the phone, but somebody might have taped it button.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have loved them brothers.
Speaker 4: I mean they both from Philly, they know each other, They've been in this industry a long time with each other. I would have loved for them brothers to actually have a conversation and speak out their differences because I hate going back and forth back and forth on line, especially that brothers that know each other.
Speaker 1: Then other question I know each other? Are you and Drama going beige ball? Meek Mill and Rick Cross?
Speaker 18: Now?
Speaker 1: Is it a beige ball and against? MMG? What are you talking about?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Anyway?
Speaker 5: Listen yo, I dang. I just had a brain full because your dumb question. God, but it was literally about me ending the news. Damn mine say to say what else you was gonna say? This is stupid? It is Yeah, it is a good thing. It's time to go anyway, that's crazy. Oh, just don't want to say hold out my very quick.
Speaker 4: So I actually really do like I want to rock, But dreams and nightmares like for footballs.
Speaker 1: Oh it gets me in a movie football.
Speaker 2: I just want to rock.
Speaker 5: I don't feel like I'm at for I want to dance, but no, that Dreams of Nightmare is got gotta go for.
Speaker 1: It's the biggest record club to it don't matter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's been out when you put that time on Dreams and Nightmare, Dreams and Nightmas. This year he said this year during the Super Bowl season, which Dreams and that made the statement.
Speaker 1: Record was big during that time.
Speaker 4: I still don't know if it was biggers A dream of Nightmare. No, I don't think there's anything bigger. Well in the club during that time, that record was huge. Now, yeah, it's crazy, but there's no record to this day as far as now that.
Speaker 1: Like Frankie Beverley before telling you, I'm telling you the.
Speaker 2: Song that they played before the last song in the club they played like all of that.
Speaker 1: That's one of the ones.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen yep, Well that was just with the mester for this hour.
Speaker 1: Her news is real.
Speaker 3: Allegedly give me the donkey too, man, man, for after the hour, I need the organizers of a June teenth for vent in Greenville, South Carolina to come to the front of the congregation.
Speaker 1: We like to have a word with him place.
Speaker 4: All right, we'll get to that. NeXT's the break Club. Good Morning the Breakfast Club, Your mornings will never be the same.
Speaker 1: With audio titles on business, career, advice, fitness, and more, Audible keeps you inspired whatever you're looking for.
Speaker 3: Check out all the audiobooks, podcasts, and originals you could ever want, all in one place. Sign up for thirty days free at audible dot com slash Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: I was donkey up to today's time. Man, Damn he hogged. It's time for donkey. I me ain't trying to beat donkey today no more. They should be embarrassed by what they already did. I'm not making new people do these days called donkey of the day, and it really caught me off guard.
Speaker 2: Damn Charlamagne, who got the donkey out.
Speaker 1: Of the day today? Well, Jess, hilarious Donkey today for Monday, May thirtieth goes to the organizers of a Greenville, South Carolina, June tieth event. Salute to the eight six four all my upstates South Carolina brethren. What's happening dropping the clues bombs for them? Okay, now we know what June teenth is right?
Speaker 3: An American Black holidays celebrated on June nineteenth. Memorate the emancipation of enslaved people in America. Well, in Greenville, for whatever reason, they decided to use white models to promote the holiday marking the emancipation of black slaves. You heard me right, They decided to use white models to promote the holiday marking the emancipation of black slaves.
Speaker 1: Now, when I first saw this, I thought it was fake. I thought it was one of those things somebody created and put online just to get a reaction out of people. But lo and behold, I was wrong. Let's go to WCNC Charlotte for the report police.
Speaker 20: Because we are seeing backlash on social media tonight. As marketing material for a Juneteenth celebration in the Carolinas. Well, this is a picture of a Juneteenth banner in Greenville, South Carolina, circulating online. It is drawing some ire and it shows, as you can see here, a white couple advertising this upcoming Juneteenth celebration. The lead organizer says that they were trying to portray how everyone is welcomed to join in Juneteenth celebrations. That said organizers are apologizing for the execution of that message.
Speaker 17: Do we understand that it's a very sensitive subject, especially in the African American community, and we failed at making sure that we completely centered African Americans at the center of our marketing, of all of our marketing.
Speaker 20: Organizers after apologizing say that they plan to change the banners to feature now just the June tenth and the Pan African flags.
Speaker 3: You know, you never see black people blackwashing white culture, and a few times you do see black people being given inclusion in something white, you get reactions like, you know, a highly got for the Little Mermaid, you know, and I have no idea. You know, why we think we need white people is to face the Juneteenth as much backlash as we give Republican legislators for trying to retail American history and for creating laws to keep real discussions of race out of schools and panning books about race, but trying to hide the truth about this country, especially in regards, you know, to anything to do with black people. Why, as a black person, would you ever want or think to gentrify June team? Are you doing this so Starbucks gives us our own specialty drink? Do you want a caramel blackacino for June teenth? What's that thing you'd be drinking?
Speaker 1: Envy de lemonade? No, macado, macchiato machiato.
Speaker 3: You want to sweet potato machia, You want to sweet potato machiato. Do you think those flavors can only be obtained by including mayonnaise on the June teenth menu?
Speaker 1: Oh, I know what it is. You want Whole.
Speaker 3: Foods to have a June Team special. You want organic chicken and seedless organic guatermelon on sale. You think those things can only happen if white people are involved. This is just like when they took The Five Heart Beats off the cover of that album because the label thought it would help sell better with white people on the cover, which was actually a thing they used to always do this in music. Okay, It's like, yeah, back in the day, it'd be black artists, but it'd be white people on the cover. It's like Brad Pitt playing the Mexican of Tom Cruise playing the last Samurai. Okay, Now, the co found the peace that the last thing we want to do is exclude people like they did for us, which is true, but you don't have to exclusively invite the people that actually did us wrong.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 17: This is the.
Speaker 1: Celebration of our people being free, all right.
Speaker 3: That's like getting released from jail and inviting the cop and judge that sent you away to your welcome home party.
Speaker 1: Okay, you know what, I don't even know why I'm trying to explain this.
Speaker 3: My good sister, Aman Deciell's had some thoughts about this, and she summed it up quite nicely.
Speaker 27: Let's listen, they're black people on June teenth is our day. You don't have to feel any kind of way about white people not being included in Juneteenth because they are included in Juneteenth as the descendants of enslavers.
Speaker 2: But juneteen should be about unity.
Speaker 8: Why this country is not about unity?
Speaker 27: Juneteenth is an American holiday. If you're not going to teach true history in American schools, then don't come trying to take black holidays and call them American holidays. The point is is that black folks can be all right celebrating a day for black folks without feeling like we have to include other folks. I don't see Christians spinning dradles for hon ka ads.
Speaker 14: But.
Speaker 1: Hey, points you are made.
Speaker 3: Please give the organizers of June teenth in Greenville the sweet sounds and the Hamilton's pleee oh.
Speaker 1: No, you are the dog.
Speaker 2: Of the day, the dog all the day.
Speaker 11: Ye all right.
Speaker 3: This whole story got me thinking, why is there not a sweet potato macarena?
Speaker 1: What's it going?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, because you don't even know what it is.
Speaker 1: Why is there not a sweet potato mi chiata? Wouldn't that be fire?
Speaker 16: You?
Speaker 2: Have you ever had a machiata?
Speaker 18: No?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Like I just feel like a warm, sweet potato back flavored beverage from Starbucks would be amazing.
Speaker 2: Starbucks is not gonna be sweet enough. You know, they stingy on the sugar.
Speaker 5: We got a Duncan, Duncan dunking they they capitalized on the sugar.
Speaker 3: Now, Duncan has been a fantastic sponsor of the Breakfast Saface Club. We might need to do that for June team. That's right, Breakfast Club sweet potato hot chocolate. Oh, that would be potato hot. And then maybe y'all can stop buying so much Starbucks.
Speaker 1: That's not that's not Why would you lie?
Speaker 4: But you know, you know, and they charge you if you say if you go to Starbucks and say no ice, you know they charge you extra for that, like because they charged you actually because it means you want more juice lemonade on like this, y'all, like I'm duncan do on this.
Speaker 3: Person myself, duncan the breakfast come up with a sweet potato themed beverage for June.
Speaker 1: Let's do it all right and shout to b E T will see you guys tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Peace, sweet potatoes, everybody else, Let's open up the phone lines, let's continue on.
Speaker 1: Yes, doctor Umar was a little upset.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah he was.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was a lit upset at you.
Speaker 16: What what?
Speaker 3: He was upset about a few things, but he posted this, he said, Dear assisted Jess hilarious misrepresented my words on your recent breakfast club conversation with brothers should meet more. Based on reports I received, I criticized the possibility of the new movie showcasing snow Bunny hopping to our black children. Having not yet viewed the movie myself, I was in no position to tell others not to support it. Nothing but respect for you, sister, but please try not to misquote your brother going forward appreciatively?
Speaker 1: Did you miss quote him on? I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was a misquote.
Speaker 12: It wasn't.
Speaker 2: I don't be misquoting people.
Speaker 1: This is what And then whom I said this over the weekend. What are you saying?
Speaker 11: Can somebody helped me understand this new spider cartoon? I don't follow the cartoon. Spider Man across the universe. Spider Man across the universe, and he's buddy hopping in the damn trailer I saw on YouTube. How the hell are you gonna have a black super hero cartoon for our children? Like he's lusting in the over the skim milk in the damn trailer. This is insane. How you gonna have a cartoon bunny hopping over the white girl in the cartoon, Lord have mercy? And then what is it Little Mermaid? They said, Little Mermaid is swimming in the milk. She is bunny hopping too. Little Mermaid got a snow puppy. Insane, Brothers and sisters, we can't even have a cartoon with black on black love.
Speaker 12: It's getting out of controul.
Speaker 3: I can confirm there was a snow puppy in Little Mury. Let's open up to fone lies.
Speaker 1: What is the questions? Eight hundred five eight five one oh five one do you agree with doctor or lamar on or something? Is this is a conspiracy that they can't even show black love and cartoons and in fictional fantasy stories.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about it. Eight hundred five eight five one oh five to one. Welcome back to disgusting.
Speaker 1: That's the breakfast clog of morning. The Breakfast Club. It's topic time.
Speaker 12: Called eight hundred and five eight five five one to join it.
Speaker 11: To the discussion with the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 1: Talk about it more than everybody is THEDJ N. B. Charlamagne to God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Now if you're just joining us, we're talking about doctor Umar Johnson.
Speaker 1: Doctor Umar Johnson. Now what happened with doctor Lumoar? I mean a few things, you know? He put He put up a post and he said that he felt like Jess Hilarious misrepresented his words on Breakfast Club because based on the report he received, he criticized the possibility of the new movie showcase of the new movie Spider Man into the Spider Verse Part two, showcasing snow Bunny hopping to our black children. So he said he hadn't seen the movie yet, so he wasn't in no position to tell others not to support it. I guess, Jesse, you must have said, I.
Speaker 5: Didn't tell nobody that he said that, not the supporter. He just had a problem with the snow bunny. And and you know, it was just a lot that he said that he didn't like about the movie. I didn't say that.
Speaker 2: He told nobody to go.
Speaker 1: Did I say that. I don't know if you said that or not, but I know what I said.
Speaker 7: It was true.
Speaker 2: Doctor Lamar. Come on, now, I know what I say. It is true, and it just is what it is.
Speaker 1: When he's clearly doctor Lamar is not for it. He said this over the weekend as well.
Speaker 11: Can somebody help me understand this new Spider cartoon. I don't follow the car tool Spider Man across the universe. Spider Man across the universe, and he's buddy hopping in the damn trailer I saw on YouTube. How the hell you gonna have a black super hero cartoon for our children? And he's lusting and thirsting over the skim milk in the damn trailer?
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 11: How you gonna have a cartoon bunny hopping over the white girl in the cartoon? Lord have mercy? And then what is it Little Mermaid? They said, Little Mermaid is swimming in the milk she is bundy hopping too, Little Mermaid got a snow puppy, insane brothers and sisters. We can't even have a cartoon with black on black love. It's getting out of control.
Speaker 4: So we're just asking the simple question eight hundred and five eighty five, one oh five one, What are your thoughts? Does doctor Umar have a point? We start to jess, what do you think I think you got? I mean, no, I was trying to go there, you know, I was trying to you know, see I kind of you know, the whole thing with these movies, with this Spider Man and the Little Mermaid, all.
Speaker 1: Types of kids watch it.
Speaker 4: It's not like only black kids watching the only Spanish kids watch it, the only Asian kids watch it, the only white kids watch it.
Speaker 1: So I understand what these cartoon.
Speaker 4: Makers are trying to do is they're trying to make it inclusive, where it is so many different kids. There's so many different elements of people in these cartoons. That white kids is Asian kids, there's Spanish kids.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 3: That's why the Little Mermaid blew me just a little bit. Okay, I don't want give it too much of the movie, but watching Holly Ariel's daddy is white.
Speaker 1: That's a little confusing. And she got mad.
Speaker 3: Sisters and they're all different colors. So the only thing I could think about, what they are fish. When you have a colony of fish, colony of fish be all types of different colors. That's the only thing I was like, like, don't be just throwing diversity in there for the sake of diversity.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. But also like this, this is for kids. I don't think a kid looked at it like this to say, mommy, why is Ariel? Why is the Ariel black? And daddy whit? My young daughters be looking for that kind of stuff, my young father, true, my young my young daughter.
Speaker 4: You want to know where the where the brown skin at, where the black women at? Want to know what you said they had different complexiones of isn't that what you want? Like even like Dorty explore right, dort explorers Spanish?
Speaker 11: Right?
Speaker 1: Is she Mexican?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 1: Daughter, yeah right? But I don't think anybody else, I don't ever think everybody looks at it like that. They just the kids just enjoy the car.
Speaker 4: She speaks Spanish. These kids learn, these kids, But I don't know. But but they just I don't think anything. But it was like, oh, what is her complexion? These kids just watch.
Speaker 1: Exploring. No, that's not true.
Speaker 3: My daughters be on it, my little my my seven year old and my four year old. They be looking like there's no black people in this or there's no black women in that. They say that they be peeping that stuff, that all they dolls are black. They want black dolls on purpose, like.
Speaker 1: They look like them and represent that.
Speaker 5: It's biased, Like your that dad, this is all you do is preachy. You have a picture of Harriet Tubman in your house. Soon as you walk in there, that's all they see. That's all they know is just her.
Speaker 2: They probably think, let's think they're gonna grandmother. She so funny.
Speaker 1: Just came to the house and she was like, yo, what is that? And I was like, that's my grandma. Yo, be cool. He's like, you da grandmother.
Speaker 5: I walk in like at the tippy top mushrooms and and and uh, Harriet Tubman is just on the wall with a charlamagne poles though he ain't even he had like drew a portrait of her with a black effect, but that was not true. But she definitely had the black effect poles. You know how you always do this like when he really went people to think thinking about serious and she and that's how it is when she in there like this, even with the lips like Judges.
Speaker 1: She never did that yet she's straight Judges as soon.
Speaker 4: As you walked through, like it's like dang, you know, like Harriet telling me with a black effect hat or with the lips punked up.
Speaker 5: So if his daughters are saying this, it's because look, look at the experience.
Speaker 2: I mean, look at the daddad.
Speaker 1: And there is one thing that dad also says. I like black love. I do like seeing black men with black women, So me too. I get.
Speaker 3: I understand where doctor Umar is coming from. I don't know if it's a conspiracy, right, it's not a conspiracy. I understand where he's coming from most of the time. But yeah, I just think it's like a lot and it's like all right, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you know, I agree.
Speaker 4: But I also think that these these people who make these cartoons are making these cartoons that have big box office numbers, and they want everybody to come see it. Black black little girls and boys and Asian little boys.
Speaker 1: And girls and Spanish little boys and girls trying to get everybody. Hello, it's this yo. Yeah, what's your name? Brother?
Speaker 16: Everywhere else?
Speaker 1: Greg, what's what's your opinions?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 16: I agree with you make that because it's like like they changed it and put a little black girl. Couldn't they have black people in the fust that's that was in trouble and needed help? And she says somebody black? She had to say the white guy and another thing, another thing.
Speaker 1: Hey, I thought about that, so you know what I thought about?
Speaker 3: How come they just don't make little mermaid be somewhere in the Caribbean Western bathroom the crab come from.
Speaker 1: Why are you the only person with jam like?
Speaker 14: I don't unders say that.
Speaker 1: I ain't get that either.
Speaker 16: I'm being honest and even even even even like the white girl in spite of her, like a black girls, you can be a movement?
Speaker 1: No, I think I think Mile Morale is from Brooklyn. He Puerto Rican and black from Brooklyn.
Speaker 16: What okay?
Speaker 14: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 16: That's stressing and keep doing that best.
Speaker 2: Thank you, honey, stress about I don't know, I look.
Speaker 1: Gudright. I just talked up on it because said that nig real quick said tell her. She stretched out Hello, who this Hey, lil took a little louder brother, what's your what's your opinion?
Speaker 20: Man?
Speaker 15: Whenever doctor said he's right, You'm back up there.
Speaker 13: The people win.
Speaker 15: You got to Omar Laker.
Speaker 1: With Laca mysel.
Speaker 15: He guess you're wrong, you're wrong, You're wrong.
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 1: What's she wrong about? You said?
Speaker 14: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Said you know whatever? Yeah, damn only just just said thank you all jess hehir was he said, I'm fine?
Speaker 2: No what he take you? What's wrong?
Speaker 1: Just wrong about what?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 8: I'm wrong about that night.
Speaker 7: Day you said?
Speaker 1: Whatever they said you did, you did it? I agree, Wow, I did it.
Speaker 2: Whatever, We're gonna do something.
Speaker 1: Five and five one O five one.
Speaker 4: Doctor Umar said it's about the new Spider Man movie and also the new uh little Murram May movie.
Speaker 1: This is what he says.
Speaker 11: Can somebody help me understand this new spider cartoon. I don't follow the cartoon. Spider Man across the universe, Spider Man across the universe, and he's buddy hopping in the damn trailer I saw on YouTube. How the hell you gonna have a black super hero cartoon for our children? And he's lusting and thirsting over the skim milk in the damn trailer.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 11: How you gonna have a cartoon bunny hopping over the white girl in the cartoon? Lord have mercy? And then what is it Little Mermaid? They said, Little Mermaid is swimming in the milk. She is buddy hopping too. Little Mermaid got a snow puppy. Insane, Brothers and sisters. We can't even have a cartoon with black on black love.
Speaker 1: It's getting out of the country. What's your opinion? Eight hundred and five eighty five one oh five one? Is the Breakfast Club? Good morning? Call him.
Speaker 12: It's topic time.
Speaker 24: Eight hundred five five one five one to join into the discussion with the Breakfast.
Speaker 1: Club Morning everybody.
Speaker 4: It's DJ n V charlamagnea God. We are the Breakfast Club. Of course, Jess Hilarious is how co hosts. And we're asking if you just join us.
Speaker 1: Deza.
Speaker 4: The statements Doctor Umar made about the new Spider Man movie and the new Little Mermaid movie. He wanted to see more black love and he said he didn't see that.
Speaker 11: Listen, can somebody help me understand this new spider cartoon. I don't follow the cartool spider Man Across the Universe. Spider Man across the Universe, and he's buddy hopping in the damn trailer I saw on YouTube. How the hell are you gonna have a black super hero cartoon for our children? And he's lusting in thursting over the skim milk in the damn trailer.
Speaker 1: This is insane.
Speaker 11: How you gonna have a cartoon bunny hopping over the white girl in the cartoon, Lord have mercy? And then what is it Little Mermaid? They said, Little Mermaid is swimming in the milk. She is buddy hopping too. Little Mermaid got a snow puppy. Insane, Brothers and sisters. We can't even have a cartoon with black on black love. It's getting out of control.
Speaker 3: I agree we need more black love. I like seeing black men with black women. But you made a good point. Inv you know, a lot of this just has to do with money in business, you know what I mean. So if you already got a black and Puerto Rican Spider Man, which Miles Morales is, and you got a black Little Mermaid, I guess you know they feel like they do have to balance out the cast by.
Speaker 1: Having them have white love. Interest.
Speaker 5: Correct, Yes, and then it's not only black and white people. It's so many other races probably sitting home like dang.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 5: So this goes back to Envy's point where he was saying, it's not I think it's good to see Halle is good to see you know, all types of shades of colors, you know, and as supposed to just seeing white all the time. You know, I think it's good and it's really important that we highlight that portion of it as well, because it's not only black kids or white kids in the world.
Speaker 17: Hello.
Speaker 2: Who's this?
Speaker 4: Hey, Dana, Good morning? Talk to us, Dana, Good morning. You talking about doctor Lumar school.
Speaker 1: Doctor he got the school. It's in Delaware.
Speaker 2: It's open.
Speaker 1: I think he's waiting on accreditation.
Speaker 3: But now if you if you follow doctor Wumar line and on YouTube and stuff, he definitely has the school. It's the Frederick Douglas Marcus Garvey Academy.
Speaker 12: I believe it is.
Speaker 1: Hello, Lauren, Hello, you hear me, Lauren? Good morning? How you feeling?
Speaker 15: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What's your thoughts?
Speaker 2: Lauren?
Speaker 15: Okay, So I think I haven't seen this, so I'm gonna go ad and say that, but I feel like he needs to remember to be love, judgmental and more loving.
Speaker 3: Since that point right, right, interesting, let's judgmental more loving, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I think it's I think it's a valance.
Speaker 15: It's just if you if you're out there saying one thing and then like bashing somebody, that's that's not that's not the passion. That's not goodness at all, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I think it's a valid question.
Speaker 5: His compassion is just with his people, you know what I mean. Like I'm not saying that he is like hating, like it's that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 15: But it's just can I say, that's a really good point.
Speaker 19: What's that if you don't have some passion for people, or let's say you have compassion for just one people and fruit.
Speaker 2: We know where that leaves, right, Where are you telling you?
Speaker 15: I'm telling you that if you don't you have just loved.
Speaker 2: For one people, that's true.
Speaker 1: That that creates supremacy, that.
Speaker 15: Automatically creates decision.
Speaker 4: Yes, I got five kids, I got to put that up, you know, But I would also say this too, like you know, my kids go to the daycare and and day kid there's every race, you know, there's black kids. There's there's white kids, there's Asian kids, there's as the Spanish kids. But see my kids, My youngest daughter, she's with eighteen months old. She doesn't play with a kid because a kid is black. She doesn't play with a kid because the kid is Spanish. She doesn't play the kid because the kid is white. She plays with a kid because her kid.
Speaker 3: But they do get to a certain age where they do start looking for representation, and it starts very very young, especially when they watching their favorite cartoons, books, like the stuff they gravitate towards are you know, stuff that has representations of them.
Speaker 4: At least that's how my kids. My kids are the same. But you know, with with this, I didn't see any of these in any of these movies. But you know, is there representation for for every race in these movies?
Speaker 1: Like Little Mermaid got a little too much representation. It's just too much.
Speaker 2: When you said our dad is white, it's like.
Speaker 4: Okay, he got mad daughters and the mom is dead and the mom is dead, is dead and like all her totally different.
Speaker 2: So we got oh so we got other babies with other women.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I didn't explain that. Yeah, I was trying to.
Speaker 3: I was asking my wife that because I didn't they didn't playing that, and like, you know, the only thing they said only that I could think it was when they are all fish. When you see colonies of fish, they mad different colors. And little mermaid love interest in the movie is a white guy, but his mama black, his mom black, mama black, mixed up, but daddy ain't around. Wow, my wife said he was adopted. But I must have fell asleep on that point. I must have went to go get popcor So I missed that point.
Speaker 1: So if his mama black, don't that make him black? I don't think that was his real mam. I think he was adopted.
Speaker 2: See, it's a lot going on, lot going on, a lot going on. Then if you're living under the water and you got locks all that time, it's like, wow.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying. Yeah, that's the whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Who was doing Yeah, So.
Speaker 1: The moral of the story is Charloamade really has Harriet Tubman with a black up and the lips is like like puck it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I knew that's not her. She wasn't doing that. So it's definitely a little sass.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, like a sass sleeve situation, like oh yeah, what you're doing in this post year.
Speaker 1: It is given that So that's your moral? Yes, no, no, no, we had another moral. We got another moral.
Speaker 2: Yeah, play to moral. What is doctor Umar is his conclusion?
Speaker 11: Put a button on this Little Mermaid Spider Man Bunny hoppin. She's probably gonna accuse him of smacking her to watch, he's gonna get locked up. I'm gonna tell you what's gonna happen Spider Man across the universe. She's gonna accuse him of rape and he's gonna go to jail, and they're gonna replace him with.
Speaker 12: A white spike.
Speaker 1: Watch.
Speaker 11: That's he gonna get accused of sexual harassment by the snow Buddy in the cartoon to replace him with a snow puppy.
Speaker 12: The new Spider Man will be a snow puppy. That's what they're gonna do.
Speaker 11: Little Mermaid is gonna have his mixed race child and he's gonna go to court and take the damn mixed race Mermaid child from Little Mermaid.
Speaker 12: That's what she gets for swimming in the skin.
Speaker 1: Though m h Jesus. All right, white Jesus are black Jesus. Let's get right to jess with please. This is the report on the Breakfast club alleg.
Speaker 5: So Allegedly Meg the Stallions spotted with a new potential boo. Okay, So she went to a wedding over the weekend. She was seen sitting next to Belgian soccer player Romelu Lucacu. What Rome, I'm that is literally Iscacu.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that's not forget I'm a rock with you, all right.
Speaker 5: So his teammate was getting married, Lethardo Martinez and yeah, yeah, look, I'm on my I'm on my ass today.
Speaker 3: Bilingual this morning, four actually Baltimore, Asian, Spanish and African.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah period, African. Okay.
Speaker 5: There hasn't been any confirmation whether Meg was his date or not, but y'all know how people speculate. They see you next to somebody that ain't your boyfriend, and apparently party was not there.
Speaker 2: They were sitting a little cozy. I guess, I mean, I'm not sure enough. If you google Ramello.
Speaker 5: There are different stories swarming around about him in his dating life, whether he has a longtime girlfriend or a wife or not. But I don't really know him, so I don't know if that's true or not. But we'll keep her eyes off any updates on this one.
Speaker 4: Or could it just be she got invited to the wedding, he got invited to the wedding, and then when they made seats, they put them just at the same table and they hadn't They wasn't holding hands, They weren't they didn't walking with each other.
Speaker 5: No, we didn't see the walking. We didn't see the hands being held under the table or nothing like that. So I'm not That's why I said, I don't know, But you know how Megan is very flirty. She's so cute, and she always smiling and we's showing them a little teeth, you know, she always like she always doing that. So if somebody caught that, you know, because she was just doing that standing next to jay Z when he was trying to talk talk to her, I don't know what hell he was trying to say. They was at Renaissance and he was like trying to talk, and she was just like like she always do that, you know what I mean. So you know, I don't know if that's just like I.
Speaker 2: Guess her friendly way of like like sitting next to somebody.
Speaker 3: That's gotta be annoying to be a woman. Annoying every time you're standing next to somebody.
Speaker 1: It's a room.
Speaker 5: And Megan, she just gotta always smile no matter what, because if she looks, thank then somebody gonna say, Shane, want to be sitting next to nobody. But I don't know, but maybe it was after that poem that party did. Maybe that turned off.
Speaker 2: It was a long poem.
Speaker 1: It was long and drawn out.
Speaker 2: Remember it was Remember it's not funny, it's not funny.
Speaker 1: It's actually all right, Raven.
Speaker 5: Someone says everyone she's dated had to have an NDA signed, And when I started dating, all right, damn.
Speaker 1: Damn, it's like, please stop reading. Please, that is so mess up, you know, yo? All right, go ahead, play the audio yo.
Speaker 28: To get people to sign the NDAs. And it took me a while to get wrap my head around it because it's just very impersonal. But someone in our position needs to do that.
Speaker 26: At what point in the date or the relationship do you say, I have some paperwork for you for.
Speaker 28: The naughty times come, but now serious, like, way before naughty time comes, so you.
Speaker 1: Have you have paperwork on your night's death.
Speaker 8: Yes, not always on the nightstand.
Speaker 28: It might happen the day like the day before or whatever.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm not gonna lie I started. I started to do that. Yes I did. Actually the guy that I'm dating now, Yes, absolutely, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need an NDA.
Speaker 2: Damn Jesus.
Speaker 4: How do you have a conversation? And how early do you start? Okay, so I mean, how do you how do you have conversations? Think you don't speak English?
Speaker 2: How does that? No, he's saying, how do we have that conversation? Like anyway?
Speaker 5: Yes, So it comes into play when when I feel like we're exclusive or I feel like I'm going to be exclusive with you, I like I said, and over dinner, I was like, listen, you know being that I'm just hilarious, not I do a lot of things that I don't want to be out there or whatever.
Speaker 2: You have to sign this work. You want to be serious with me?
Speaker 5: And he was like for a minute, it was like he was caught off God, but then he signed that damn paperwork and that's just what it is.
Speaker 13: You know it.
Speaker 5: You know you have to protect absolutely, yeah, yes, yes, yes he signed it without a lawyer and I mean, he read it, he understands.
Speaker 2: What it's about.
Speaker 1: Please, I'm serious.
Speaker 5: Please, Well, I absolutely agree with Raven. You just never know and then we never know what the hell going on with Raving, So you know, she I like that.
Speaker 3: I agree with the thing though, because man, everybody's looking for attention nowadays.
Speaker 1: Everybody you just don't know, right, yeah, right.
Speaker 5: I make everybody's even friends people. I'm just getting to know stuff like that, like whatever, like Homegirls. Other people in the industry have gotten NDAs from me, Home young girl. Right, cool, you hang around me. That's what you're gonna do, because I don't do things that I want everybody to know. So boomed Nicky opens up about being on the Poundtown remix. Oh, I can't wait to hear this because I mean, you know, she always snapped. But it's interesting to me because this is what she said about Sexy Red, the girl who sings the song. I met with Sexy Red, and I found her to be so down the earth and sweet. We don't have audio for this song. Reading it, I couldn't hear myself on the song at first, but once I let go and decided to just have fun, I ended up loving it. And it came out very nice or whatever. Can we hear some of the song because she actually absolutely killed it.
Speaker 1: Brown poom poom pink song.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is I mean brown. Yeah, I mean my body whole brown. Yeah that pink.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 2: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 5: At first, like Nicky said, she couldn't see herself on it, I couldn't see Nikki on that either. I couldn't see anybody on it but sexy Red. But I'm glad that Nicki actually did it. And then sexy Red said thank you to Nikki and that people who call her mean.
Speaker 2: Are just you know, like cause she's actually really cool. So she she was upset. I don't know why people call I mean and all that. All right? You bet tread lightly girl? All right, that's nice. I like that. That's just with the mess.
Speaker 1: Now do you have to decide that NBA, if you put everything that you do in a rap? No, I don't think so.
Speaker 3: How would you like if you everything? Say, make you if you talk about all the sexual stuff you do in a rap? You know, would you still make a present sign in NDA about what y'all doing?
Speaker 5: The veteran I mean, I know that's funny that you actually said that because and Nicki's verse in the song she actually talks about hitting a split on the d and during Missionary and all of that, and her husband Kenny actually confirmed that that is true. Did she actually be doing that? Yeah, So I maybe the NBA work on the music. Maybe it don't because it could be fabricated.
Speaker 18: You know.
Speaker 5: People rap about things that they don't do, people sing about things that they do do and all of that, so you just never know how to speculate it.
Speaker 1: Any of it is true, that's true.
Speaker 4: All right, Well that is just with the mess up. Next we got the People's Choice mixes the Breakfast Club. Good morning morning everybody. It's DJ n V, Charlamagne, thea God. We are the Breakfast Club. And again, I want to salute to everybody that came out to Memphis this weekend for my car show. We had over fifteen thousand people there and kids, no incident, no problems.
Speaker 1: It was just a great day. Family fund.
Speaker 4: I want to salute to Arkansas, Memphis, Mississippi, Chicago, and Milwaukee. They pulled up so heavy and I appreciate you guys so much. Also want to shout to all the vendors and sponsors, Lincoln Tech, A, Monster Energy, Branson. We appreciate you and the Young Dolph, Paper Route, the Young Dolph of State and everybody. I just want to say thank you for sharing that with those with those people and his fans. I mean, people were so excited to go through that Dolph museum and see his life and how y'all except how y'all put that museum together was just it was like no other It was. It was a moment and a memory for a lot of people. So salute to Carol, Daddyo and Al for allowing me to partner up with you guys on that. Appreciate you guys so much. I'm gonna be posting pictures and video so you guys could actually see exactly what it is on my Instagram. And then June eighteenth, shout out to my brother Traded Truth out in Houston. We're gonna do the same thing out in Houston, putting the Guard Show together for Father's Day weekend. And again kids five and under are free. We want you to bring your family. It's that type of event, man. We just want you to be able to come some place and enjoy. And somebody called earlier said his mom was there and his mom was in a walker. And I remember his mom because I remember it was she was trying to get a picture, and you know, we took that picture with her, and we made sure that show is all about help each other out, all about showing love, all about you know, putting kids in cars that you know they might not never see and they give them the inspiration so they know that they can work towards whatever they want. And I just want to salute to everybody again that came out to that cart your amazing event, no issues, no problems, and I just want to say I love each and every one of y'all that I spoke to. Thank y'all for coming out. Manute everybody in Memphis. And Jess, you got something going on June tenth, rank.
Speaker 2: Yes, I do.
Speaker 5: June tenth, the biggest show of the year, that's what I call it. In d C MGM National Harbor. I will be there. Show starts at eight p m. The tickets are seventy five percent sold out and I have not even done press for that yet.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 5: Shout out to Baltimore, DC and all the other surrounding cities and states. Y'all gonna come out. We're gonna have a ball. Ticketmaster dot com or just Allarisofficial dot com. Get your tickets DC.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I tried to book a room for June tenth and the MGM and they all sold out. Yeah, that's gonna be hard. Listen, like not even to you know, treat my own home, but to do that, you know what I mean? Like it is It always is like that at MGM. The rooms all we sold out. You a think somebody else in the building.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's just me, So we do.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, I found a place to say. I'm gonna be there. I'm coming at you. You gonna have me sitting that.
Speaker 2: You're gonna stand on it. What you're saying, I ain't gonna say.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying on the radio is.
Speaker 2: It's the shirts and right across the street at the residence.
Speaker 1: All right, what you're saying.
Speaker 2: What I'm going what you want in the front.
Speaker 1: I just want to sit somewhere safe. We shall say you no mind, boy, don't like they.
Speaker 2: Might see me. I'm like you sing wherever you want to say, You're gonna put you in the skybox show wherever I need to be got.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, when we come back, we got the positive note and more so, don't move.
Speaker 1: It's the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 4: Good morning, and everybody's j n V. Charlamagne dea God. We are the Breakfast Club.
Speaker 14: Oh.
Speaker 1: The positive note is simply this man.
Speaker 3: It is easy to dodge our responsibilities, but we cannot dodge the consequences of dodging our responsibilities.
Speaker 1: So handle your damn responsibilities.
Speaker 4: That's right, Breakfast Club bitches, y'all finish for y'all done,