Speaker 1: Thanks, got down our two Sean Hannity Show told free it's eight hundred nine four one sewn if you want to be a part of the program. So much now as I can't even explain what made this such a genius, brilliant, incredible awakening moment, if you will, of such a contrast moment. And we always talk about choice elections. This has now set this country up for the biggest choice election in history, defined in large part by the Democrats sitting on their hands and not honoring families and heroes and people, the victims and families that lost loved ones and sitting on their hands, and then the president. If you agree with me, please please stand that it is the first duty of our government to protect American citizens, not illegal immigrants.
Speaker 2: If you agree with this statement, then stand up and show your support. The first duty of the American government is to protect American citizens, not illegal areas. In that shame, you should be ashamed of yourself not standing out.
Speaker 1: He should be ashamed of yourself. I think it was a stroke of genius and watching the Democrats, and I said this after the joint speech before Congress last year, after Democrats sat on their hands, they wouldn't stand for that young man Daniel, who became a Secret Service agent that night. They wouldn't stand for the family of Lincoln Riley, nursing student murdered on a jogging trail. They wouldn't stand for the family of little Joscelyn Nungary, twelve years old, brutally raped by Biden Harris. Majorcis unvetted the illegals, but the borders closed, the border secure. They wouldn't stand for her family, for her mother, who we know on this program and we've interviewed many times. And they didn't stand for a five year old girl who was nearly killed during a car crash caused by an illegal alien. They didn't stand for the mother of a Ukrainian refugee stabbed to death in North Carolina by a career criminal. They didn't stand for Charlie Kirk's widow, Erica. You know, they didn't stand for a mother whose young daughter was stabbed to death. What did I say last year? I said, they lost their heart, they sold their conscience. I am not wrong, you know. And this is now where this election year is headed. They want open borders and they lie about it the big live. But there are two big lives during the Biden years. One that he wasn't a cognitive mess. He was. It was evident every single day, and the borders closed and the border secured. No taulve plus million unvetted Harris Biden Mayorca's illegals in the country, and among them we have known terrorists, murderers, rapists, child molesters, other violent criminals, cartel members and gang members. I will not stop reminding you all year, and Savior comments you, anonymous people on social media repeats themselves. I'm doing it so everybody knows the stakes in this coming election. Memorize it with me, Repeat it to your friends, your family, your co workers, and anybody else you run into in your life. The Democrats are the party of open borders, sanctuary cities and states. They don't want voter ID, they want amnesty, as Chuck Schumer called for yesterday. They wanted to fund the Department of Homeland Security. Along with with that, that's the elimination of ICE, which they call for openly. That's no money for the Coast Guard, no money for FEMA, no emergency moneys for any situation they did. That's what this party has become. The party have higher gas prices. You know, the party that you know, literally think champions the right of men to play women's sports, which we have another story that we'll talk about in a second. Here, no voter id largest tax increase in history. And they wouldn't stand when the government said it is that the first duty of your government to protect Americans and nai illegals. This party is insane. These people are insane. And then you got the reaction, the response from the likes of Congresswoman Omar and Congresswoman to leave with her f ice button, and all the antics of Congressman Green and just the whole chamber. Not even not even all of them can stand for the Olympic hockey team that won gold medal first time since nineteen eighty the men's Olympic gold champion, the hockey team. I mean, it's unbelievable. Now, Gene Hamilton's back with us. He's the president of American First Legal and the legal architect behind a majority of the president's executive orders. He's here to break down the state of the Union with his analysis of all of this and anyway, and by the way, if you want to know, Geen Hamilton is a former Deputy White House Counsel who has written speeches. He actually said Trump delivered a resil founding speech and could not have been more clear about the current state of our great nation anyway, Jean, great to have you.
Speaker 3: Back, Sean, thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: All right, So, I actually think this was a stroke of genius in that moment, and I'm kind of surprised that Democrats weren't prepared for it, to be very blunt, But why should I be surprised. They've not impressed me with their brilliants in the past. But the fact that they weren't, they didn't have a strategy to stand for the people the president's honoring, or to stand that their first duty is to protect American citizens, to me is like it's going to be in every ad in every district all across the country this midterm year.
Speaker 3: It should be in every ad in every district across the country this year, because it was the most clear revelation of the current state of the Democratic Party today. It was a stroke of political genius by the President and for the American people at home. If you have any doubt in your own mind, if you have a spouse, a friend, a family member, somebody who had any doubt in their mind about the direction of the current Democratic Party, they have to look no further than that very moment during the State of the Union when the President says protecting the American people first. He's not just talking about their physical security. He's not just talking about their physical safety. Of course, he's talking about those things, and those are important things, and those vital things, and those are things that we have to do. But he's also putting the American people first in all things. So your cost of housing, your cost of living, your actual security, your posture, your ability to get a good education, to provide for your family, to create a future for yourself, all of these things are things that Donald Trump is putting first for the American people. The Democratic Party is putting illegal aliens first, and they will always put illegal aliens first. They are not willing to even stand for the American people at a moment like that. And that should be all to every single person at home.
Speaker 1: Well, I think it should be illuminating. The question is will it now? The reaction to the speech across the board, snap polls, even by the mainstream media, even fake news CNN and even CBS and others had a very high approval rating for this speech, even though it was the longest State of the Union in history. That does not surprise me. The viewership was also similarly very very high. So Americans saw this speech, or they saw parts of it after, especially the controversial parts that I'm referring to, and then they got to see the antics of val Green and Congresswoman Omar and Congresswoman to Leave and her f ice button, and the antics of people having these alternate rallies. One looked like at a furry convention. Another had former ms DNC host Joy Reid trying to sing, I mean it was so bizarre, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's really bizarre. It goes to show they have nothing substance to offer against Donald Trump. They have nothing substantive to offer against his policies, which are resoundingly popular with the American people, because of course they do put the American people first. And so what they do is they try to drum up fake things. They try to drum up fake charges, create scandals and controversies that aren't have no basis in reality, because all that they have is the ability to distract and to deflect and to shine lights in other places were quite frankly, there's nothing to see but the spend their game. That's spend their games since Donald Trump came down the Golden escalator in twenty sixteen or twenty fifteen, I should say, and you know here we are as a result this, the states couldn't be higher for our country right now.
Speaker 1: What's amazing, though, is they picked all the wrong issues in terms of where the mindset of the American people are, you know, even African Americans, Hispanic Americans, even Democrats. Seventy one percent of Democrats support proof of citizenship voter ID. They voted against the largest tax cut in history, and by doing so, voted for the largest tax increase in history. They support these sanctuary cities and states. They want to defund ices I mentioned and abolish it for open borders, light about the whole thing, defund the Department of Homeland Security. They don't want us to be energy dominant. I know you're involved, by the way, in this case of this transgender golfer, Haley Davidson filing a lawsuit against the Women's Golf Tour in December after they changed their policies to prevent biological males from competing against females. Democrats sat on their hands when that issue came up Tuesday night.
Speaker 3: Also, yeah, that's right. No, Look, this is the modern state of the Democratic Party, and so it takes organizations like mine, for example, to come in and step up and depend something that's a common sense, as women having their own sports, and men competing against men and women against women, and so as it pertains to next Golf, yes, we are defending next Golf from a frivolous lawsuit bobbed by a biological male who wants to compete in women's sports. Like this is a thing that is very, very common sensical, or at least it used to be common sensical. The average American does not believe that men should be competing in women's sports. But here we are today where the Democrats aren't willing to defend that concept. They're not willing to stand for anything that the average American believes and supports. And so it's put on patriots and patriotic organizations to step up, step in the gap, and stop the radical left from exerting its will on the average American person across this country.
Speaker 1: You know, I interviewed Speaker Johnson right after the State of the Union, and he mentioned on his own that he could have reprimanded Congresswoman to leave in Congresswoman Omar for shouting constantly of the president, but he didn't want to. He said, he wanted it to play out for the American people to see it. I think he made a smart decision.
Speaker 3: You know, Look, these folks are going to continue to act that way. That's who they are, and so there is a lot of merit to showing the American people. Look, this isn't some kind of sit on both sides of the table and one side present a case and the other side presents the case and then people decide the case on its merits. When you have somebody like Rashida to Leed who's shouting in Ilhan Omar, who's shouting and yelling, and that's all that they have, you realize that they have nothing. They have no merit, they have no substance, they have nothing of value. But that is who they are. And the American people need to see the truth. So when they go to the ballot box this fall, they will realize what it is in fact that they are voting for.
Speaker 1: I don't think it could be any more clear cut than that. All right, quick break, right back our final moments with Gene Hamilton, president of a very important organization called American First Legal and the legal architect, by the way, behind a majority of the president's executive orders. More with him on the other side than we'll hit the phones. Eight hundred ninety four one Sean our number if you want to be a part of the program.
Speaker 4: As we continue, you can't always get what you want, but you can get Sean Hannity online at Hannity dot com.
Speaker 1: All right, twenty five now till the top of the hour. Eight hundred and ninety four one Shawan is a number you want to be a part of the program. Look, let's be honest. The math isn't adding up for some Americans. You're still suffering the hangover of the Biden Harris economy. Things are thankfully getting better. Lowest interest, lower interest rates, lower inflation, gas price is lower. Things are getting better. It takes time. Now the Trump economy is going to begin to kick in and everybody will be better off as a result. You're keeping more money in your paycheck and you're getting bigger refunds this year from the IRS. But if you're in that cycle of debt where you're putting even bare necessities on credit cards with high interest rates, you can get out of it. And that's where our friends at American Financing come in, especially now with mortgage rates going down, they're at a three year low. They are helping homeowners pay off high interest credit card debt at rates in the low five. Since why pay twenty one to twenty five percent when you can pay five, it's insane. They now save their customer on average eight hundred dollars a month. And if you don't want to give up your low thirty year fixed rate mortgage, maybe you have a three or four percent loan, you don't have to. That's the beauty of it. Anyway. Check out American Financing dot Net call them now free, no obligation, no pressure consultation eight sixty six six one five ninety two hundred, eighty sixty six six one five ninety two hundred, or check them out on the web American Financing dot Net.
Speaker 5: Slash Hannity NMLS twenty two through three four animalis consumer access at our APR for rates in the five start at six point one nine six percent for well qualified borrowers calleate six six US one five ninety two hund for details about critical loss in terms www American financing done net forward slash hennity.
Speaker 1: You know one thing I will never understand, and that's liberals. I don't think I'll ever completely understand it. I mean, last night was magical. So Jack Hughes, who won the overtime goal for the US men's gold winning hockey team Olympic gold that got. He won it an overtime against Canada. And anyway, he had his first game back. He plays with the New Jersey Devils, and I mean, the crowd was going absolutely biserk last night. And then you know, he actually walked over in one of the players on the other team. They were playing Buffalo, the Buffalo Sabers in their first game back, and he walked over and got his Olympic teammate to walk out in the ice with him, and then he said this to the crowd. I'm so proud and I'm.
Speaker 6: So happy that the men's and women's.
Speaker 7: USA hockey teams he brought gold medals back to the United States for America.
Speaker 1: You guys are making me emotional, but I'm so proud to.
Speaker 7: Represent the New Jersey Devils organization.
Speaker 1: I mean, Jack Hughes just a real class act. He lost his teeth during the game as well, but he didn't. You know, that's hockey. I don't know. All my friends lost their teeth growing up as we were playing. I don't know why I didn't lose my teeth, but then I lost it when I fell off a roof three stories. Uh here's what's very telling. You have newly elected New Jersey Governor, Mikey Cheryl's at the game, and uh well, I think the fans say it all.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's easy to get an Allison flips there and new Jersey governor and Mikey Cheryl the first.
Speaker 6: Love making.
Speaker 1: I mean, it doesn't get any better than that. I loved it. I can't help it. It was funny. And that's that's the people speaking. Those are the people. And she's not doing the greatest job on Earth. I can tell you that either way. Did you see Stephen A. Smith. I mean he he was going off on Democrats, you know, being against Ice and President Trump and not showing up, and he said, don't kill the messenger. You know, he dropped a political reality bomb. Trump has been playing you all like a fiddle for eleven years now you still can't beat him. Damn Like, good job, stephen A. Smith. He's gonna be on one of our early video podcast Linda. Of course I love him. He's great. Oh well, we've been friends with him for forever. I mean ever and ever and ever. All right, let's get to our busy phone. Let's go to New Jersey. Frank, how are you glad you called?
Speaker 7: How?
Speaker 1: How cool was that moment last night? I think they played the Prudential Center right, Yeah, they were.
Speaker 8: At Prudential Center last night. I couldn't go, but I'm a huge hockey fan fan, so it was awesome. But what I really wanted to talk about was the State of the Union. And I just wanted to say, if the Republicans lose the House or the Senate, it will not be because of President Trump. It will be the fecklessness of It would be because Senator Thune and Mike Johnson. That State of the Union address was phenomenal. It was show inspirational, and it was also a build up to the mid terms. He talked about the eighty twenty issues and then he brought up you know, if you prestand and clap if you, you know, if you believe that you should put American citizens first, and the Democrats sat there, that should be played in every commercial in every swing district from now until November. And if you don't, you're losing.
Speaker 7: That's it. It was it.
Speaker 1: If the President laid out of roadmap, every Republican should follow it. I totally completely agree with you, But you know, you got to give Speaker Johnson credit. They did get the same act out of the House. Now it's in the Senate. They've had a hard time getting a fifty and with Jadie Vance's vice president, that means he's President of the Senate as part of his constitutional duties. They do have the ability to force this filibuster. I know there's another negotiation going on. There is some and I hate to say this and it makes me sound like one of these idiots in Washington, and I'm not. I'm just giving you the reality. There are procedural issues that get complicated in the process if you force the Democrats to do the stand up filibuster, which I completely support. I agree with Ted Cruz, I agree with Mike Lee. I'm on board one thousand percent. But you are also handing the floor over to the Democrats. Now, if there is another way to get that bill passed and signed by the President, we need to get that done. Next week, the House of Representatives will take up the banning send Stuary Cities and States bill, and that too will have to be dealt with in the center. In the Senate, I support both of those things. It's complicated, Al says a very tiny majority. Senate doesn't have a big majority. They do have something called cloture. The rules are Arcanian. Are you know? They're outdated, They're just darcane. They're just they are archaic, to be honest, and it is frustrating to all of us. I think both things will get done. It wouldn't hurt if people were to contact their senators and tell them how you feel about it. But I do agree the ball is in their court now and President Trump handed them off a roadmap to victory. They've got to now take that and run with it. Does that sound fair?
Speaker 8: Absolutely? I would love to call my senators, but I have Andy Kim and Corey Booker, so I'm not happy about that.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm kind of lucky and I have two great senators. Now, I didn't have any representation for years when I lived in New York. It was awful, you know, and even Mike at one point George Santos was my congressional representative. Can't make that up either. I'm like, I can't win anyway. Frank, appreciate you, man, God bless you. And I'm hoping my Florida Panthers. I mean, we've been hurt all year. We've lost our best players. We didn't get Matthew could Chuck back until January. Our captain Barkov is still you know, he's been out all season. We think he might be back by April. But you know, so they've had a tough year. Brad Marsha and he got hurt. Defenseman Jones got hurt. I mean, he's like one of the best defensemen in the league. I mean, we've been we've been fighting a whole season without most of our best players. It's been horrible and this would be their year to try and repeat, but we'll see. They may need an interim year to get healthy. It's been a tough year in terms of in terms of injuries for the Florida Panthers. Anyway, let's go to Chris and Maryland. Chris Hi, how are you. You're on the Sean Hennity Show.
Speaker 7: Hey Sean, how are you doing may You're holding down my home.
Speaker 6: State of Florida for me, Yes, sir, where are you?
Speaker 7: Right on? I'm in Maryland? Yeah, but I'm from there.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, what do you doing business today?
Speaker 7: Or No? I live in Maryland now. I moved here for a job twenty years ago and been here.
Speaker 1: So you left Florida from Maryland? Are you out of your mind? Everyone's going in the other direction, That's what people.
Speaker 7: Were telling me. But I came here, man, got a wife, got kids, now, a good job. It's all good.
Speaker 1: Bus what your wife and kids will love it down here. But who am I to give you advice? What do I know?
Speaker 7: Well, I'm looking at some other options that are red states, just not Florida, that's all anyway. I love Florida.
Speaker 1: Man, Let me give you a quick statistic. As long as you're bringing this up at that, I won't take away your time. Okay, yeah, all right. A new survey shows a staggering one third of New Yorker's plan to flee the state in the next five years. I believe that New York Post had this out today the landslide. I mean, that state is done, It's cooked.
Speaker 7: What are they going to do without all that taxpayer money? Man, Communism only works with the taxpayer money people. Sorry about that.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm going to do one of my podcasts, Build the Blasio agreed to come on, and I'm looking forward to going to bring this up with him. He actually said to me on TV, and Chuck Schumer said the same thing. I said, aren't you glad I'm gone? They actually both said no, and thought I was shocked. I didn't think they liked me at all.
Speaker 7: They need that handity money, man, Come on, Well.
Speaker 1: They can't get it because I'm a full time resident in the free state of Florida.
Speaker 7: I hear you. Well, hey, listen man. I wanted to discuss the Save Act, and then I got a couple of comments on the state of the Union. First thing is the Save Act. Everybody who's on the fence on that in the Senate, they need to realize that free and fair elections, I mean, basically, it presupposes that things are going to be done morally, ethically and legally in those states. But we've seen the Blue states. They're not even cooperating to get illegal criminals off the street. How can they be you know what I mean, we have to pass the say that guys.
Speaker 6: Got to do it.
Speaker 1: Well, that's the thing. I agree completely. We just discussed that. No disagreement for me.
Speaker 7: Yeah. The other thing was, you remember when Rush used to say that when you show Democrats the consequences of their policies, it's like showing Dracula the cross and they just they can't deal with that.
Speaker 1: Rush had some great lines. He was great, He was the best.
Speaker 7: And what about what about Trump's comeback to Nancy Pelosi for ripping up his speech at the first one when he when he was called her out for the insider trading thing.
Speaker 1: Oh oh oh, I was dying. I was with a group of people who were kind of watching on the set because we were going on right after this the Democratic response, which chased half my audience away, and Abigail Spandberger, who couldn't have a hard time reading or prompter, but you know, we're sitting that we were dying. Everybody just burst out laughing. And when he said you should be ashamed of yourself, Everyone's like, oooh, this is awesome. Everyone loved it.
Speaker 7: Oh, man, my hand's hurt from standing up and clapping so hard at like ninety nine ten o'clock a night.
Speaker 1: It was awesome, man, it was fun. It definitely. There's there's no one else like them. There's nobody else like Rush, There's nobody else like Trump. I'll tell you that nobody can replace these people. They're like once in a generation or more. I mean, but we're going to do our best. We have to. We have to step up and up our game. That's what I said when Rush passed away five years ago. That's what I'm saying today. Everybody has to up their game anyway. I appreciate you. Thanks, Chris, make the move. Your family will love it down here, come back home, all right, quick break right back. We'll get to your calls. Eight hundred and nine four one, Shawn, as we continue.
Speaker 9: Today transmit into over seven hundred radio stations.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 9: Wow, this is the Sean Hannity Show.
Speaker 1: Back to our busy phones. Don like Ron Kankama, Why am I going to say? Don in Florida, the free state of Florida. When is that happening?
Speaker 6: I have my daughter and my grandchildren of the.
Speaker 1: Are okay, So then why why are you still there.
Speaker 6: Because my other daughter and my other grandchildren are here and she really needs me at the moment.
Speaker 1: So okay, well she needs of it for the moment. It's not going to be in perpetuity, right.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: No, No, There's something called jet and Blue and you can get pretty inexpensive flights and you go. You could even fly into Iceland. For crying out loud, they have Southwest flights to Iceland, but I think they still have Southwest flight oh to Iceland.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're all going down there. Hey, Sean, I got a quick question way the Democrats, they were so easily baited during Trump's State of the Union speech. You think they would have learned their lesson from the last speech, But their beef said hatred and their ignorance just proves exactly what Trump said, how crazy they are.
Speaker 1: It was, but that's the beauty of it. I mean, I said that when I got on the air after the President's speech. I can report tonight that the people that I identified as lacking a heart, a conscience, and a soul are still soulless because they wouldn't stand for all these people and that's them. I mean, you know, we've played comments on this show of Schuman, Obama, Clinton sounding just like Donald Trump and they stood then why didn't what happened to that party?
Speaker 6: Well, Sean, a lot of this is because of the Ice, you know, the Ice of raids, and they were they complained because two people died. Who brought it on themselves? But you know they don't remember. The one hundred and forty five thousand unaccompanied children that were unaccounted for in the last administration have now been found by bortosaur Tom Holman lookin.
Speaker 1: I think it's a tragedy when you lose any life. I don't know if they brought it on themselves. The lady that accelerated a car to cop I mean, it's insane. Obviously this guy from ten days earlier was hostile towards ice. You know that's still to be adjudicated. But you know, all I'm going to say is this. You know, I treat law enforcement respect. If you do that with law enforcement, you're gonna I don't even know what I was walking to the Capitol when I went to Washington for the State of the Union, walking over and I was told to stay put in the cold for like ten minutes. And the guy was pretty firm in saying it like I'm like, okay, I'm listening to law enforcement, end of it. No debating of law enforcement. I listen to what they say, period. And I said thank you sir when I finally could pass. All right, big don remember Southwest, you know, Jeff Blue, American, Delta United, make you know, pick whichever one you want. Anyway, eight hundred and nine point one Shawn is a number if you want to be a part of the program.