Speaker 1: Friday, by the way, eight hundred and ninety four one Sean, if you want to be a part of the program. Linda came up with a great idea. We're gonna do this later in the program today is we were talking about old radio war days and I'm gonna I'm gonna bring on my number one competitor. Why credit for making me He was so good. He's a legend in talk radio. He's now retired. His name is Neil Boortz. And the radio war that we were engaged in for four years and that and the odd part is we became friends. And the guy that hired me in Atlanta, Eric Sidell, I got hired by Bill Donovan in Alabama, Huntsville, Alabama at the time before that. And if it wasn't for going up against a legend who was so gifted and talented, I would not be on the air today. I would not have survived. It was a fight for survival. And you know, there's lessons I think that we could all learn from it. I certainly I learned a lot from it, and I'm very grateful to both of them, you know, And i'd hear Neil, I'm like, man, I'm just I'm not up to this. I've got to get better, and we'll tell you some of those stories coming up. I don't know what's going on. The Democrats are just cracking up AOC. I fully welcome Trump voters into our coalition. Former supporters of Trump are telling me I've learned from you. I'd really like to meet some of those people. I'd like to interview some of those people. Who are those people? I just don't know. Then you have Jasmine Crockett mocking Maga women, making fun of how Mago women look like. You know, they're standing next to a six foot five dude wearing a dress. You know, a Mago woman when you see one. They all have the that look right like that. The lips they what did she say? Like they lips be up to something like that. But anyway, they don't even know. You have the New York Post reporting that Jasmine Crockett, you know, not only had her feet kissed by our friend Stephanie Miller. If you knew Stephanie, this is not out of character for her. And I saw I read that somebody had kissed her feet. I'm like, what the hell is this? And this is the kind of weak this is bad. And then I realized that's Stephanie Miller. Okay, this totally makes sense. She's a comedian. Jacks is very funny and just irreverent as hell. And I guess, I guess she's very good friends with Jasmine Crockett. I don't know why Jasmine Crockett won't come on this show. We've invited Jasmine Crocket Linda Right to be on the show. I'd love to have Crockett on the show. And I keep saying, she's like my favorite congresswoman. Why won't she come on the show. I'm not saying bad things about her.
Speaker 2: Well, you have that in common with Charlomage the God.
Speaker 1: Then Charlemagne the God had agreed to come on Hannity on Monday, and then I found out this morning that he pushed it off till next year, but he said he'd do it. Oh yeah, what, Oh you mean that I have in common with Charlomagne the God.
Speaker 2: He said this week that she was his favorite congressman and that she was the leading voice in the Democrat Party. I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Well, you know Charlomagne better than I do, right, you know his team running into them.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say that I know him. We have passed each other. Charlomage and I have talks when we're both, you know, outside walking in and out of the building at the station.
Speaker 1: Okay, so the head of our company, because they do his show too, they syndicate his show. Once put us on a phone call together and we had a very pleasant call. I mean, I wished him all the best. I said, you know, congratulations on all your success, and it was a pleasant call. He couldn't have been nicer. I have seen him and his team go after Conservatives in ways that I don't like, and bring up false perceptions about conservative and conservatism that I don't like that I argue, you know, with you know, deep in my soul, I know are not true.
Speaker 3: But examinate Crockett is actually what the Democrats should be leaning into, like because she is a phenomenal messenger. And some people just got it, like some people just have a different annoying on them. You don't know why certain people, you know, cause folks to gravitate towards them.
Speaker 1: She got you by just saying.
Speaker 3: Donald Trump is racist and this administration is racist, and let me tell you why.
Speaker 1: And then you get.
Speaker 3: Into all of the issues. I'm like, yo, you need somebody like Davin Crockett. She is the most effective messenger that the Democratic Party has right now, and they need to be using her as a trojan horse. And you know what, I hate how Democrats treat her.
Speaker 1: I do too, all right, So obviously a different point of view, but this is a.
Speaker 2: Woman who called Abbott governor hot wheels, really.
Speaker 1: And then denied what she was really saying. It's not cool. Just come on, let's be real. NBC poll Republicans more likely than Democrats who say they have a good friend in the other party. I don't dislike people on the left. It's not personal for me. Now, I do think some of them on the left are dumb. I don't think they're very intelligent. I don't like their policies. You can have policy disagreement, like for example, I don't know if you've read about Jimmy Kimmel's wife, but she sent this note to family members and she won't talk to them because she was trying to convince them not to vote for Donald Trump. You know, he's an existential threat, all the threat to democracy and all this. Now I have lost friends because I like Donald Trump, and I'm friends with Donald Trump and support Donald Trump. I have people want nothing to do with me, but that's on their end, that's not on my end. I don't care that they disagree with me. That's that's not a defining issue for me in my life, but for some people it is for people on the left, I why do I care if you have different if you have different thoughts than I do, then let's talk about them. Let's have a discussion about it. I'm that big a deal. Let's see why. Apparently Obama and Biden's relationship is deteriorated to the point they don't even talk. We'll get into more of that in a minute. Uh, we'll get into this issue. This incumbent Seattle Mayer concedes to the mum Donnie style socialist who tapped her parents for money while running. Wow, go to mommy and daddy. Uh, I love that. That cracks me up at mum donnie democratic governor's plot two how to stand up to Trump? Did you see there's somebody caught a photo of the campaign offices of Zora on Marxist COMMI Mumdani and apparently Tommy Mumdani was meeting with Pocahontas, you're having a big what they thought was a private meeting. I guess somebody was in another building that overlooked the building that Zora Mumdanni's campaign office was in and snapped a pick. Well, isn't that the worst part of New York? That you can see into anyone else's room? You know, there are creepy people, you know, peeping tom's everywhere. At least, don't you believe that.
Speaker 2: I mean, we're right across the street from a bunch of apartments, you know, here in the radio studio, and I can honestly tell you we pulled the blinds down. I don't want to see nothing.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you know what, Well, I don't want to see anything, but I don't want to be seen either.
Speaker 2: Know one Pocahontas doesn't want to be seen. She doesn't want to be seen when she's getting off private planes and she hides behind her staffords. That's what that does.
Speaker 1: That is that is most rules. They're limousine liberals. You know, the whole fight the Oligarchy tour was on a private jet. I'm not against private jets. I've met in private jets are the coolest things ever made. It's the most convenient thing on earth. They have small ones. None of them are inexpensive because the technology is what it is. But they have small ones that are that are relatively inexpensive, that can get you from point A to point B, that are safe, and the technology is amazing. Honda makes one, for example. I think it's like a four or five seater. I watched the whole development of it. I was kind of amazed by it. I know people that I know, somebody that owns one loves it. DNC employees, by the way, Linda, they are very very angry today. They're seeding after being told that they actually have to show up for work in person five days a week. They're very angry. The NC chair Ken Martin informed workers during in all staff meeting Wednesday that the Democratic Party Apparatus will require its entire DC based staff to return to full in person work starting in February. Shocking to see the DNC chair disregards staff's valid concern on today's team call. NC staff worked extremely hard to support historic wins for Democrat. They're not historic wins, they're predictable wins. You know, people's analysis of this election is unbelievable. Senator Fetterman, by the way, you know what happened apparently online Maga Conservatives went online. It shows you the difference between conservatives and liberals. And they wished him well after he had a fall, and he was very funny about it, and we talked about it yesterday. You know, well, if you think my face was bad before, and you know, apparently he hurt himself, all indications are going to be okay, thank god. But the day before he was hospitalized after falling because the complications of a cardiac condition. He revealed that he's getting death threats from members of his own party. Anyway, he told somebody on fake new CNN. I asked my digital team, and I said, we're on all platforms, what's the harshest, what kind of things are the most personal? And the answer was immediate. They said blue Sky, which is like the democratic version of X. And Vetterman said, referring to the media platform that of the left, and he said, the difference is the right would say really rough things and names and some names I won't repeat on TV, but on the left it was like, they want me to die, We're cheering for your next stroke. Why couldn't you have the depression back again? And I hope your kids find you. It's just sick stuff. What is wrong with people? Here's what's an interesting study that came out. Atlantic Magazine admitted left wing violence now has spiraled out of control since President Trump entered the political realm in twenty sixteen. They compiled data of seven hundred and fifty attacks between January first, nineteen ninety four, to July fourth, twenty twenty five. They found left wing terror attacks are currently outnumbering violence coming from the political right. I'm not saying everyone on the There are lunatics on the right, and I can name them all, you know. I know they want me to name them. I know they'd love me to engage in them. And the media would love to make certain people the poster child of the MAGA movement. They're not maga. And if you don't believe me, and you think somebody's maga, just you know, if you have artificial intelligence, CHAP beat GPT. I prefer GROC. I think GROC is the least politically correct and the most honest and the most accurate some real time based on the headlines of this minute, just you know, take a look and you'll see and you can find out all of this and find out your own information. But anyway, so people have claim they matter how many times have what if they said negative about Donald Trump? Put that in Grock? What did so and so say? You know, what are the extreme commons made by person abcd F and G. You can do it on people on the left and right and you'll come up with a whole bunch of stuff. Anyway, they found left wing violent extremism accounted for thirty seven incidents from twenty sixteen to twenty twenty four, most of them motivated by either anti government or partisan sentiment. By July fourth of this year, far left extremists have already been responsible for five terrorist attacks and plots. Now what bothered me about this? You know they're not really including the summer of loff the summer of twenty twenty which it really annoys me. There is this is fascinating to me because you have Adam Schiff, the congenital liar. You have Latsia James, you know, on a mortgage application, according to the allegations against her, put down while she was DA I'm sorry ag of New York. She put down that what was a Virginia was her main residence, that would be impossible to get more favorable loan terms. Whoopsie Daisy. Now it was first Adam Schiff got caught. Now it's Latsia James. Now mister Fangfang got caught and is under investigation for mortgage fraud that may have an impact on the California governor's race. Do you remember that they wrote this big article that they thought that, you know, I'm in business with people, and we got I guess a Fannie May loan, which is what everybody does with these loans. I don't know. I have nothing to do with that part of that business. I don't do any of it. But anyway, and but they tied the property to me, and it was I was part of the property, and they said he got, he got, he refinanced his loan and Donald Trump approved it. Yeah. Well the only problem was the approval came in the Obama years, didn't come during the Trump years. Oopsie Daisy. Sorry, I work with people that have the highest ethical integrity. All gone over by lawyers, every every I dotted, every tea cross. But anyway, according to two sources familiar with this matter, uh Swallwell, fang Fang, Mister fang Fang has all but decided he's running for governor, and one of the sources is saying he's even discussing an announcement as early as next week, but he declined to comment. We're reached by MSDNC about the issue involving whether or not he might be involved in some type of mortgage fraud. We're going to watch this very very closely. But the new details that have emerged that when he hit with this purchase of a one point two million dollar home in DC that he claimed as his primary residence, and the Federal Housing Finance Agency Director Bill Poulti in a in Wednesday, in a letter to the Attorney General Pam Bondi requested an investigation on Swowow based on allegedly false, misleading statements he made about the purchase because you if it's your primary residence, you get a more favorable loan in terms of the terms of the loan. Man, oh Man, so much to get to today, I don't even know where to go now. Seattle's newly elected socialist mayor vows to trump proof Herst City. Linda. Have we not talked at length in great specificity on this program about a document that's called the United States Constitution. Have we talked about that a lot? Maybe not as much as weirdness. We've talked about the Constitution quite a bit on this show. Correct me if I'm wrong. Does the Constitution of something known as the supremacy clause? You know, I'm just asking. We could always ask Rock and get listen.
Speaker 2: You're asking for a friend, you know, just asking for a friend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, So, and the supremacy clause means that federal laws are enforced by who. This is a quiz.
Speaker 2: I have no idea. Enlighten me.
Speaker 1: The jurisdiction lies with the federal government to enforce federal law, not with the states. Okay, so you know. So the reason I bring this up. Yesterday, socialist Katie Wilson declared victory in the race for Seattle mayor, where she wasted no time outlaw outlining a progressive agenda aimed at shielding the Emerald City from what she called federal overreach from Donald Trump's administration and wants to Trump proof the city. Remember Gavin Newsom, after Trump was elected, you know, wanted to build up his legal you know, fun to battle Trump and fight Trump. I'm like, yeah, a great way to introduce yourself to the president. Actually fed to Gavin. I was very frank with him. I said, why don't you try a different approach. Why don't you just put aside the things you disagree on and maybe work on the things you do agree on, and maybe that'll work out. In on California's behalf. Now, we had Pam Bondi on last night. There's so many lawsuits. Now. They're suing against this ridiculous pop Prop fifty deal to circumvent what the voters have put in place, and we'll see, we'll see how that works out. But they're suing over sanctuary city status. I mean, the list goes on and on and on, and the people of California are going to be end up paying a fortune just in the legal fees of all this. Anyway, Wilson forty three, considered her narrow upset over the Democratic incumbent as a mandate from the people. During a press conference, she vowed to imblem meant universal childcare, ren controls social housing, and stating her desire to have more land and well be owned by steward communities instead of corporations. Can you tell me, Linda, what a steward community is. I don't know what a steward community is.
Speaker 2: I do not speak socialism. I'm actually super grateful for that.
Speaker 1: Skill as a progressive and as a socialist. She said, I believe in good governance. All right. More cradle to grave, womb to the tomb, insanity that goes on and on and on. By the way, did you see this horrible interview with Katie Kirk and John Fetterman.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I mean it was.
Speaker 2: It infuriates me.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know we have a cut of it, but am I wrong to say it's more visual than it is?
Speaker 2: It is? But I think what's weird about it is it's so odd to me that these people to use the socialist words are stewards of freedom and uniqueness and individuality all the other bs stuff they sell. And then the second that you say, yeah, you know, I may not have liked what somebody said, but they have the right to say it. And obviously the left is out there burning things, breaking things, hurting people, attacking things, breaking in It's unbelievable. You never see them board up all the store windows when a Republican or you know, a right to life march is happening. But you see Antifa out there, and they may support their movement, but they're boarding it up because the Left is violent. They hate anything that opposes their way of thought. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I am getting a lot of kicks and giggles over the fact that that Democrats of the DNC or staffers are apoplectic and fuming because their work from home status is going away as of January.
Speaker 2: Poor babies.
Speaker 1: Look, I'm just a believer that for example, I have a radio team and I have a TV team, and I know if people are doing their job or not. That's it. I can tell instantaneously if somebody's doing their job or not. And if you're not doing your job, you're just not cut out to be in this business. By the way, a new campaign spending report with the federal government shows that far left Representative Jasmine Crockett has spent tens and tens of thousands of dollars living the high life in twenty twenty five. I say it's four one hundred and seventy five bucks. Ritz Carlton, have you ever stated at a Ritz rits are nice.
Speaker 2: Really, I've never stated a ritz.
Speaker 1: You've never stated at a ritz, I have not.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I got to become a congresswoman and steal from my constituents like Jasmin Crockett.
Speaker 1: Well, think back to braywigus. We'll have to change that, won't we. We'll have to change it what we've been doing all these years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, here at the Hannity Show, we actually earn our pay, and then we spend our pay that we actually earned, unlike the.
Speaker 1: Left three in one hundred and sixty bucks at at the Coco, also in Martha's Vineyard, two thousand and seven hundred and three dollars, fourteen cents to the Edgar Town in in Math's Vineyard, two thousand dollars to the cosmopolitanan area resort in Vegas, eleven hundred and seventy three bucks to the Times Square edition in New York City, five three hundred and twenty six bucks to the West Hollywood Edition in Los Angeles. I don't know. I mean, she's doing good.
Speaker 2: She was getting ready to have her feet kissed by Stephanie. She had to get pretty.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at Stephanie for doing that. And once I found out it was her. I just I'm not.
Speaker 2: Mad at Stephanie either, but I do think it's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's very funny. One of a zoron Comrade Marxist Mumdanni's a signature of socialist policies is already failing. This is actually pretty f It was in the New York Post today. He wants, of course, social workers to respond to nine to one one calls, but the early results of a program dubbed b heard spelled trouble for this one point one billion dollar department Community Safety, one of his signature initiatives, and it was launched in twenty twenty one. It's not a new idea. A pilot program only operates in some city neighborhoods, but a bleak audit conducted in May by the City comptroll have found it was limping, with a whopping sixty percent of calls deemed ineligible, while more than thirty five percent of eligible calls from mental health professionals they never got a response. Linda, the government failed thirty five percent of the time. And what is the social worker going to do? I'm going to kill everybody that is on this train right now. Uh? I am a social worker. I work for Zoron Marxist Kami mom nominee. I've been sent down here to help you. Is there any in your past that perhaps has brought you to this moment of deep, deep anger and resentment that you want to kill everybody on the trade. I think the question might probably tip the balance. We'll see by the way traders are betting on Zoramumdani's deportation odds. Can you believe that? Considered a long shot, But the fact that traders are waging on it, I think it's pretty interesting. You know polymarket, all those different webs so you can bet on anything today. And you see what's happening in baseball the two guys indicted for throwing balls instead of strikes. I mean, whoof? Because massive amounts of money have put on it. I mean, it's just crazy. The whole thing is crazy. And but this is where we live Portland. Socialist disaster should be a wake up call for Zora Mumdani in Seattle. And it was interesting. Charles Gasparino writes a column if the travails of a certain left coast city Portland, or any guy about what New York City's going to be like and Seattle's going to be like. The mayor elect wants to hand out everything from pros and runs, free buses, subsidized trans surgeries for kids. He wants so called the one percent you know, wealth tax. You know, no billionaires can exist, confiscate property if they don't like the way the property is being taken care of. Argon is one of the most progressive states in the country. Portland has embraced various forms of socialism, the same stuff spouted by the mayor elect in New York. Sixty seven percent of Oregon's economies pretty seriously off on the wrong track because of the mountainous taxes, regulations, homelessness, independence, the largest voting blocks. Seventy three percent believe the state is on the wrong track. And never mind the Summer of Love. Do I need to remind everybody of that? Not exactly now. Kathy Hockel the latest Democrat to Base to kiss the feet to use Stephanie Miller's analogies of Zora Mumdani, and she's now looking at raising the corporate tax so that Zoron will get his money for little pet projects. And that means, hopefully the odds of her getting an endorsement from him will go up. And she knows without Mumdani's support, she's cooked. Now that gives Zora Mumdani all the leverage in New York may make it may actually make him more powerful than Kathy Holkel, because Kathy Hokele just cares about power. Uh So it's going to get very, very interesting in a very short period of time. That part, I can absolutely tell you. So she's going to raise the corporate tax rate because she liked Chuck Schums. It hasn't worked out good for Chucky, just hasn't. White House announcing that trade deals are expected to lower US food prices. This is good news for you consumers. They agree to a framework for trade deals with Argentina, Guatemala, El Salvador, Ecuador aimed at reducing the cost of certain groceries. That's all good news, you know. I wish I had time to go into greater specificity in detail. There was a great column written by Victor Davis Hansen. I'll touch on it here in a second. Retail sales posted solid gains in October, no doubt, after the cost of living jumped twenty one percent, while Joe Biden was in office, Affordability is a real issue for Americans. Now. I went over all these numbers a bit yesterday. So under Joe Biden when he became president, unfortunately, things went up twenty six percent, a wopping twenty six percent. So far since Donald Trump has been president, guess what, things have gone down very very substantially ten percent, but there's still a sixteen percent deficit. Affordability. Affordability, affordability. Okay, that is the Biden Harris hangover, as I call it. By the way, the Trump administration rescinded Biden error drilling bands on National Petroleum Reserve. So Victor Davis Hanson writes this piece, and he says, very strange logic the left Democrats are making. It's that for four years hyperinflation reaching nine point one percent in twenty twenty two, but averaging over the Biden years five percent. Donald Trump's president, and they're going to blame him for having two point six two point seven inflation for the first ten months because he didn't arrest hyper inflation and fix all of this immediately. Nobody put in place the building blocks, that's the trillions and investments, energy policies and everything in between. So in other words, there was Victor Davis Hanson points they want to blame Trump for not correcting quickly enough all the horrible impact and mistakes they made on the economy. And he points out the Trump economy, what I would call right now is a race, and he's not wrong in his analysis. Is what I said. Reagan didn't get his tax cuts to kick in fast enough for his first midterms. So this is what the race. The victor Davis Hansen is talking about the race to the midterms, and he said the Trump economy is is it's going to completely impact the election, the midterm elections, and it's going to be different than most other midterms because the Democratic Party is different. And if the economy turns around, you know, let's say, you know, everything they've told us in the media is wrong about the economy and incorrect. You know, the tariff ward didn't destroy international commercial system, just the opposite. We didn't have a trade war with China. You know that that would have been frankly, I don't know, mutually assured destruction. Ten months months ago. If you look at the average price of gasoline, it was three four He sticks under Biden, the average under Trump is two dollars ninety eight cents, and and things are going in the right direction now. Once the Trump tax cuts, once the trillions in manufacturing is spent, once energy production is online, then yeah, you're going to see massive results. It has to happen though before next November. That's the race against the clock that he's rightly pointing out. He's not wrong. He's very actually very smart. I like Victor P. Davis Hants. Don't you like Victor Davis Hanson.
Speaker 2: Great guy, really so smart, so smart.
Speaker 1: Reminds me a lot of Charles Kraudheimmer but a little more conservative, maybe even what you think, but very accurate. It's special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's cerebral, but he's conservative.