Speaker 1: You just realized your business needed to hire someone yesterday. How can you find amazing candidates fast easy? Just use Indeed. Stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job sites. With Indeed sponsored jobs, your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant candidates, so you can reach the people you want faster. According to Indeed data, sponsored jobs posted directly on Indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored jobs. Don't wait any longer. Speed up your hiring right now with Indeed, and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com slash pod Katz thirteen. Just go to Indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard about Indeed on this podcast. Terms and conditions apply. Hiring Indeed is all you need earn it.
Speaker 2: The y is almost halfway over. Do not miss this opportunity to scale to the next level. EYL University is the biggest institution when it comes to business online period. We have ramped up things in twenty twenty one with over in twenty Infinity groups including our breakout Crypto Club, which is fastly becoming one of the top online communities for cryptocurrency information. It also includes MG the Mortgage Guy's Home Buyers Blueprint Volume one. It also includes monthly financial planning clause with yours Truly. It also includes our book club, our Movie Club, access to our private Facebook group with over six thousand members, access to over one hundred past webinars, and access to weekly webinars from industry experts. All that and more for a limited offer of sixty percent off. That's right, sixty percent off of the annual tuition. Go to eyluniversity dot com right now and become an earner.
Speaker 3: My graduates from my school being forced back drop drop, Mike, drop back drop.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, welcome back e y l ATL edition. This is gonna be a big episode. Very very excited to have this conversation. So, you know, yeah, the first time we ever talked about something like this. We cover business every single episode, and all forms of business, every area of business. And the one thing that we really haven't covered in detail is employment from an employer standpoint, and especially outsourcing. So like outsourcing is huge in corporate American Fortune five hundred companies where you see like a company like Apple and all of these companies where like large chunks of their workforce are in China and Indie, Indonesia, things of that nature. Whether it's from the production standpoint, whether it's from customer service standpoint, all kinds of stuff. But you know, one of the things that you see with small businesses is you never see that which is I guess can be looked at as a gift and a curse because it's hard to scale, but you're also keeping employment in America, but you're paying way more. It's a lot more that goes into it. So even us we use you know, our production for our merchans in Pakistan, we've outsourced that overseas. We've had issues with overseas production before. So this is an interesting conversation because the Marco Thomas is an entrepreneur. He's a real renaissance man. So he has over fifty four vehicle a fleet of trucks from semiconductors to sprinter events to box trucks, semi trucks not semi conductive semi trucks.
Speaker 4: He has one hundred employees locally over.
Speaker 2: One hundred, and then he has over eighty five employees international, and what he's spending most of his time on these days is actually he has an outsourced company called Metromax Solutions, where he actually helps people outsource their business. So we're going to have a conversation about how to expand the business, the outsourcing, dealing with workers overseas, and how to actually, you know, grow grow a business from a local mom and pop operation into a global entity with enterprise millions of dollars of revenue over one hundred employees. So first and foremost, thank you for joining us. Appreciate it. Thank you for having me brother for sure, for sure for sure. And you're also from Alabama.
Speaker 5: Alabama. Yeah yeah, road time. Wait, what side are you on on that? I'm what eagles man?
Speaker 6: Of course when road Tide is playing against anybody else's man room for them.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, always the home.
Speaker 2: State, new in territory, shout out to ality from Montgomery, Alabama.
Speaker 6: Uh yeah, Montgomery born and raised. Coming is that the home of Martin Luther king Man. That's the birthplace of the civil rights movement. So that's where he kind of, you know, kicked off the march and you know, all the initiatives that kind of pushed that that whole era.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I know you have short terms out there, white in Alabama for sure. So all right, let's get into it. How did you come to this point of actually doing what you're doing now? Because I know you didn't always do this. You wasn't always an entrepreneur. So how is the journey from working corporate America to becoming an entrepreneur?
Speaker 6: Man, It's it's been a crazy ride, you know. For me, it kind of started, you know, out of high school in terms of being exposed to different diversities.
Speaker 5: You know, growing up in Alabama.
Speaker 6: Man, Uh, the majority of people you interact with, at least my time, was either black or white. So out of high school I joined the military, and at that point I was exposed to a whole diverse array of people who came from you know, all kinds of different backgrounds and walk of life. And in my first six months in the military, I traveled overseas Army, US Navy, Oh, Navy, okay, Navy, bro. And within the Navy, my first six months we traveled to about ten countries. So seventeen years old never been outside of Montgomery, Alabama. You start, you just you know, get exploded into all these different cultures, from Spain to Molta to Dubai when they was first rising it up to Barcelona to Bahrain. And then that just kind of opened my mind to just, you know, global business in general because I saw that, man, you know, business can be done everywhere with the right tactic, skills and infrastructure.
Speaker 7: So when you're in college, well, in the Navy, what are you studying there? Because obviously there's some financial background there.
Speaker 5: What are you studying? Yeah, So I was actually operation specialist in the Navy.
Speaker 6: Man, I specialized in making sure that the the ship made it from point A to point B safely.
Speaker 5: Logistics logistics bro. And we'll get to that a little later. I'm funny how one thing turns into the next.
Speaker 6: So, you know, after doing my first deployment in the Navy around eighteen, I actually was stationed in Jacksonville, Florida, and I had the opportunity in college in the evening, so I went to UNF I studied finance and strategy. So simultaneously doing that end of my enlistment in the Navy, and when I was actually completing my degree, I decided to relocate to Atlanta. So got my corporate finance degree, relocated to Atlanta two thousand and nine, got a corporate job with Home Depot, working in finance and pretty much climbing corporate ladder from Home Depot to NTR and lastly caused communication.
Speaker 4: What was your job? What was your last job that you had title?
Speaker 6: My last title was I was the senior manager of Finance Operations. Through my role in finance, I was responsible for you know, budgeting of course, but literally looking inside the business and finding out ways to make it more efficient, make it more profitable, deciding if we need to make management changes, deciding if we need to bring in external parties in order to make the company grow. And so that pretty much, you know, ran its course for about nine years.
Speaker 4: And when did you leave?
Speaker 6: I left in I left in March two thousand and fifteen.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, that's valuable lesson though.
Speaker 7: Now I'm listening to us like, yo, these are huge companies, especially Home Depot, and even them at that level that they're out, they're like, yo, how can we grow more?
Speaker 5: How can we expand more? So they're bringing you in.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's all about being competitive, bro, Like a business unit was unperforming. My team were actually going there and we'll look at everything from the SOPs to the systems they use, and of course their books, and then we'll actually sit with their management team and see where their vision is. Whatever gaps we identify, we make a recommendation to the president of that business unit so on how to you know, make certain changes to take it to the next level.
Speaker 4: So, okay, so what what came first? Outsourcing or trucking?
Speaker 5: Uh? Definitely trucking. Uh.
Speaker 6: So in corporate America, I got exposed to outsourcing. So if I go into a business unit and I felt like a certain part of that unit could be done more effectively and efficiently outside of the company, we engage outsourced vendors to come into business and actually execute it so we can really focus on our core business. You know, the strategy of a lot of big corporate companies is, you know, focus on what you do best and then outsource the rest.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: If I'm good at sales, that's all I want to focus on the sales. I don't want to spend a lot of time, you know, recruiting people. You know, I'm anna outsource the HR portion of my company so I can focus one to pen.
Speaker 2: Up, So you had you had to tell you learned about outsourcing from corporate world and from the military. You was traveling overseas, so you saw how business was being run. A lot of times, people in America only think America is the only place that could do business and it's like nah, that they're doing business on a on a level just like we are overseas. So, Okay, what are the benefits of outsourcing? Obviously you can pay people less money, right sure, But what other what are some other benefits for small business owners to outsource?
Speaker 5: Some huge benefits is technology? Right.
Speaker 6: I think a lot of people and companies want to invest in tech, but they can't number one, identify the talent or afford the talent locally, and they don't know the strategy. So me personally, I decided to outsource the India because that's a that's a tech hub.
Speaker 5: And even though you know, as.
Speaker 6: An entrepreneur, I'm primarily in the transportation space, the way we built our company and kind of where we're going, where we're planning to go forward is kind of in the tech space.
Speaker 2: So what was the first thing that you outsource? Like, what was the first job here? Man, So we started outsourcing. You know, just to step back a little bit, I got it. You know, I left Corporate America twenty and fifteen, and you know, invested in my first semi in between twenty and fifteen and twenty eighteen. I scaled that to about twenty trucks. If you know anything about transportation, specifically on the over the road truck and space, the margins are slammed. They in double digits, low double digits, So you know, you try to find ways to cut costs.
Speaker 5: What I did was, you know, use my corporate.
Speaker 6: Experience, used the exposure I had the outsourcing, and made a decision that I wanted to take certain back end functions like processing payments to my driver, processing applications related to my drivers, you know, maintaining the maintenance records related to my truck.
Speaker 5: I wanted to do that outside the business, right because.
Speaker 6: I wanted my internal team to really focus on operational execution.
Speaker 5: Did that happen over time? Like did you start with that in mind?
Speaker 7: Like this is I'm on an outsource from the beginning because I know these are the things that we're gonna have to face.
Speaker 5: Or is that something I learned?
Speaker 6: It's like literally, when I grew the business and I recognized that even though my number of units were growing, my profitability was not growing as fast. That then I decided, Okay, I need to refocus and you know, take some P and L lines and reevaluate them.
Speaker 2: So how did you go about getting the first person that you outsourced?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so the first thing I did is I reached out to relationships I had in corporate America and identified a former colleague that was from India. Right, pretty much had the skill set I didn't have. Right, he was from India, he had experience in I and he had experienced outsourcing. So I convinced him that, you know, there may be a big void in the transportation space in terms of servicing small companies such as myself, and uh, you know, he got sold on the idea. We we taught to Frank lucas approach man. You know, we traveled to India, part Bangalore.
Speaker 2: We keep hearing these stories about India. You know, we got, we got. I think you're the second person that traveled to India.
Speaker 4: We got. We got screwed real bad in India. We had an app.
Speaker 2: We had a DJ app years ago and when he was looking to develop an app, and anybody ever has done that. You know, it's costs a lot of money to get an app developed. So we can do it for like sixty seventy percent cheaper. We found in India, and they're real good with tech and they speak English when they want to.
Speaker 5: So so you had association.
Speaker 7: You know what we did. We watched American Gangster, but we left the part out about actually travel.
Speaker 4: We didn't go that we should we should.
Speaker 2: Long story short, we spent like over thirty thousand dollars and we got burnt and the product was trashed and we had to hire another Indian to go speak to them and that was a waste of money and the whole thing just fizzled out. So when you went to India, how is your experience on the ground of India?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, I mean on the around is still a third world country, so that the infrastructure business wise, it established, right. So you know, there's American companies that's been operating in India or from India since the nineteen eighties. While it's Apple, your Amazon, you know, pretty much all the fortune five hundred companies. So for me coming in from a small business standpoint, it was like, Okay, how can I get a space just like I would do here? How can I hire uh? And how can I you know, pretty much ensure that those resources uh you know, deliver on the services I wanted to. So we literally, man spend a couple of months, you know, finding the right place.
Speaker 4: He was out there for months.
Speaker 6: Yeah, oh yeah, this wasn't like a walking apart bro like you know.
Speaker 5: Because you had you had your plug to connect with you.
Speaker 2: Of course I had, you know, from India. Yeah, you always got to take a local. So you went out there for one employee, or you went out there for a fleet of employees.
Speaker 5: I went out there to establish a foundation.
Speaker 6: So I wanted at least you know, two to five, but you know, we ended up hire and five but only two really kind of you know, stay with us long term and kind of fitted our mold. But those two people right laid the foundation for what we started to create long term.
Speaker 5: So you while you're in India for months, who's running the business here?
Speaker 6: I'm partner core okay, you know, uh, he was a he was a big part of you know, pushing it as an operation manager for.
Speaker 5: The business like hurry up, man, so and eventually he ended up coming over too, so we end up you know, swapping it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, So when you get to India, was it one of those things where you went for one employee but then you realize that you can turn this into a business, and then you realize you need to stay a little bit longer just to kind of fully understand the culture.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it went.
Speaker 6: It went from you know, number one, loving the culture, to learning the skill sets that they do have and how I can plug them into my business, to seeing it actually work within my business, to say, Okay, you know, I can actually offer this service to other transportation companies and I can offer it at a at a reasonable cost. Right, And so that's started metro Max Dispatch, and then we pretty much launched that business as a service and late twenty eighteen, early twenty eighteen, and within a year we exploded. Man had over you know, one hundred customers in a year and currently we sent at about two hundred customers that we support.
Speaker 5: So back end Transportation, you went.
Speaker 7: There to solve the problem of one business and actually created another one while you were there.
Speaker 5: Yep, solved the problem of my business.
Speaker 6: Right, I went there selfishless, selfishlessness you know, so you know, to get there and then recognize, okay, I can take this same solution that spread across other transportation companies.
Speaker 5: It just fell on my left.
Speaker 4: So how much did you pay the first person or the first couple people?
Speaker 6: You know, it's about one fourth of what it costs of resource here. So it was about five hundred a month, five hundred a month for first full time resource.
Speaker 4: And they worked like nine to five, nine to five, forty hours a week.
Speaker 2: Forty hours a week, five hundred dollars no benefits, including benefits including benefits man to the five hundred health insurance online, yes, sir, okay, okay. So that's interesting. The first thing, how are they on hours? Because they're like five hours ahead of America.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, they're ten and a half hours.
Speaker 4: And a half hour. How does that work?
Speaker 6: Well, you know, most of the people we hired they worked for former US companies, right, so they already had, you know, the US dialect. They already had exposure working night shift basically to support day shifts in the US, so that that culture is already set in India.
Speaker 4: So they work in night shifts just on the ground.
Speaker 5: So what is the training looking like?
Speaker 7: Are you are you holding trainings, like like, where is this happening that you're teaching them the skills that they need?
Speaker 6: Well, when I first got there, happened. Uh, you know in person, it's no different than training anybody.
Speaker 5: That you hire here. Right, You have you know your SOPs. Uh, you have.
Speaker 6: Certain deadlines, what's SOP standard operating procedures? You know, have a job description, you post that. Once you get somebody on board, you take them through your own boarding, your training, and you know, for skill set wise, they may have a skill set that's already advanced or experience in that industry, like you got I'm not the first person that outsourced transportation to India, right, So it's uh, components and employees that are already working in transportation. My job was really to you know, hire them and then instead of you know, knowing a lot about overall transportation, specifically my business and how to support my business.
Speaker 2: So okay, so you get you get up and running, you're in India, You get a couple of employees, and how did that did that like automatically accelerate your business?
Speaker 5: Yeah? One hundred percent.
Speaker 6: So number one, it costs my front end team to not really focus on a lot of adin portions of the business. You know, Uh, the biggest thing in transportation is really retention the drivers, you know, uh, dealing with maintenance, uh, negotiating ideals for free. So my team they didn't have to worry about the paperwork side, right, They didn't have to worry about payroll, they didn't have to worry about maintenance records. They truly focus on our core companicies which allowed our business to grow, which allowed me to free on my time and then create other businesses in transportation.
Speaker 2: So okay, so at what point did you scale and get more employees Like the first two you said, a couple of months when you start to hire more people.
Speaker 6: So year two, two thousand and eight, we had I mean sorry, year one two thousand and eight, we had two people. Twenty nineteen we scaled to about twenty and then twenty twenty we started the year with about forty and now we're sitting at about eighty. So you know, the business grew as number one my business group. But also we started to offer these same services and skill sets and access.
Speaker 4: To other people, to other people. So you got eighty people in India right now, right now, who'd.
Speaker 5: Acquired the additional ones.
Speaker 7: Like, I know you were there for the first couple of first two to five, but how do you get to forty?
Speaker 5: How do you get to eighty? Is there like a hiring manage over there? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, you know, once you get to a certain size, you put in a manager infrastructure. It's like you would do here, and you know, we got an HR department and you know they were responsible for, you know, pretty much scaling that side of the business.
Speaker 4: Okay, So who what do those eighty employees do?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 6: So about forty of them work, well, about forty of them primarily working transportation, right, supporting my company as well as other transportation related business. The other forty they're doing a combination of bookkeeping, our sales marketing, and account management for other clients that we have in the space.
Speaker 2: So, is a primary reason outsource business just because you can pay people less?
Speaker 4: Is that like in a nut you'll own?
Speaker 6: No, The primary reason the outsource is really for scalability.
Speaker 5: Number one.
Speaker 6: If you're freeing up your time, right, you allow your your coinmployees and you as an owner to focus on you know, adding more businesses. You know, in the last four years, I started six companies. That's why I have one hundred employees here in Atlanta, and I never would have been able to do that without outsourcing because it allowed me to scale. They allowed me to hire a talented group of people and then point them in the direction of my vision and why they execute on the back end processes of the business. My front end team can really focus on being on the ground and executing on the things that need to happen on the ground.
Speaker 7: So you got a there, you built one hundred and five here, I'm wondering the difference in the overhead course is try to have an operation like that.
Speaker 5: Obviously they're compared to here. Sure, what was that like?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: I mean the cost is about one fourth of the costs of an employee here's one fourth there. And so what you do is you take those savings and you reinvest it in your current employees, right, you reinvest that into new venture adventures, you reinvest that into technology.
Speaker 5: And that's what that's how you scale fast. Right. When you look at when you talk to a.
Speaker 6: Lot of small small business owners, the biggest thing they come in own is access to capital and not having the capital to pay themselves, not having the capital to promote people. And so as an owner, you always got to look at ways to be colt sufficient in ways you can have an environment within your company where you can't offer benefits for instance, where you can't offer like scalability and career progression.
Speaker 4: So okay, so let me ask you this.
Speaker 2: For people that just want to get their first employee, and they might not have enough money to hire an American employee, because there's a lot of money if you're paying somebody, you know, especially if they work full time. The virtual assistant route is very popular these days for.
Speaker 4: People that might not be familiar.
Speaker 2: What is a virtual assistant and what are some steps for people if they are looking to hire a virtual assistant.
Speaker 6: Sure, so, a virtual assistant is someone who comes in your business and they under general tasks. Right, You can get a virtual assistant to build you a website. You can get a virtual assistant to you know, do your payroll, you know what, whatever kind of primary perimeters you actually set that person to ask the service.
Speaker 2: So what what you see a lot of people do is they go to freelance dot com, a fiver fiver that's a big one.
Speaker 6: They go to upward right and and you know, as an entrepreneur, then you're responsible for evaluating that person just like you did for the app, right, and trying to make a determination on can they really do the job based on your evaluation, you know, you put a payout and then you kind of hope that they deliver on what you kind of research.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: And that's one way of running a business. You know.
Speaker 6: What my company is kind of you know, putting out there as an offer to you know, small business owners, is that we'll brain staff that's uh, that's that's qualified, that's reference check, that can deliver, that's done the job that you're looking to do at.
Speaker 5: A low cost, and help scale your business. That's what we do. So bp O that's what this is, right. This is outsourcing. And so there's two types of outsourcing. Right.
Speaker 7: There's the back office outsourcing and then there's the I O outsourcing. Right, that's correct. Can you break down the two and the differences and what they are.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 6: So, every industry, whether it's I, whether it's transportation, whether it's uh real estate, has a component of their business that they're outsourcing. What a lot of companies do, similar to my company, is that they'll say, hey, if you're in the real estate pay space, I can give you an m p O, which is a mortgage process outsourcing service. You know, I can handle all your paperwork related to closing, and I can handle all your paperwork related to credit checks, et cetera.
Speaker 5: From India.
Speaker 6: So they do the same thing with I T right, I can handle everything in terms of app development. I candle everything in terms of UH system communications and.
Speaker 5: Things of that nature.
Speaker 6: So it's just it's just outsourcing broke into different industry east, right, So if I do retail, if I do real estate, it's a different asset exactly.
Speaker 4: Got exactly, So when you do the outsourcing and now you have eighty employees, who was the first like when you left, did you like make sure you left somebody in India that was like from America or you just hired something like who was the main big dog that like stayed in India and grew the operation for you over there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, uh, Corey was actually a big part of that. He was my operation manager and my trucking company, so and the one who helped founded the trucking company with me in the beginning.
Speaker 5: So we pretty much switched right.
Speaker 6: He came to India to continue to continue the education part of it. And then I hired my brother to manage my fleet here like locally and uh after a couple of months there, we hired a resource, a couple of resources in India to manage certain functions of the business. Right and and in India, you can place what's called bonds on employment. And what a bond does is pretty much that resources agreeing to work for you for a certain amount of time.
Speaker 2: A bond B O, N D, B O and D like, so they have to work for you.
Speaker 6: No, it's like a legal contract, okay, right. You know I'm investing this time, energy and the training you to possibly relocating you, you know, no different than what we're doing in corporate America.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 6: If I relocate you from Atlanta to New York, and you know, you decide to leave my company in New York, then you got to pay me my relocation.
Speaker 7: Costs, okay, right, right, So like I'm giving you all all of this, you have to come work for me.
Speaker 5: You can't take these skills and go somewhere else.
Speaker 6: Exactly how long it depends, right, A blond can be six months, it can be multiple years.
Speaker 5: It depends on the investment. You make into that resource.
Speaker 7: Okay, So depending on how much you game you give them will determine how long the bond is.
Speaker 1: Ye.
Speaker 2: So being in India, I think it's important to have this conversation as far as like the international perspective because a lot of times people in general, especially business owners, they think small and that's why one of the reasons why small businesses stay small is because they don't think outside of it, you know, five mile radius that they actually are located to where they come from. So like, going over there, how was the reception as far as you coming from America, you being a black man from America going overseas to India, how how was the vibe out there as far as like how were you treated as you know, you're doing business as an entrepreneur, hiring people, building an establishment, Like how is that culture?
Speaker 5: I mean? Very US friendly?
Speaker 6: You know, as I mentioned about sixty eight percent of large corporations.
Speaker 5: In the US outsourced to India.
Speaker 6: They've been doing it for forty years, so they're used to Americans, you know, coming from the country, right, So did I stand out at certain times?
Speaker 5: Definitely? Man?
Speaker 6: You know African American six'. Two you know when we're in a dad capped some easy.
Speaker 5: You know What i'm.
Speaker 6: Saying SO i definitely stood, out but you, know it all comes, to you, know knowing you're there to do. Business so after they kind of saw like my vision for the, company and of course my partner Is indian and we was able to lay out.
Speaker 5: What we wanted to.
Speaker 6: Accomplish it was pretty easy. Man you, know you get an attorney and you go through all the legal filings in order to separate your.
Speaker 5: Y up In.
Speaker 2: India got you got An american lawyer Or indian Lawyer indian.
Speaker 4: Lawyer so can you talk about that process a little?
Speaker 1: Bit?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sure, Man, so, uh you, know we we we found so that there are law firms right in these foreign countries that specialize in helping companies set up entities in their. Country, Right, so whether that's you, Know, africa whether That's, india whether That's, columbia The, philippines you, know all these differfferent countries that actually have outsourced, operations there's law practices that can help you build an infrastructure in that in that country legally, anyway, right it's still up to you to you, know do all your, hiring find a location et. Cetera but in terms of you, know, paperwork, taxation business, license et, cetera they can walk you through that.
Speaker 7: Process we had a great conversation with the alumni about just the difficulty of having, employees and So i'm, wondering.
Speaker 5: How does how do you manage having remote?
Speaker 7: Employees are you hands on in firings or discrepancies that go on or is that solely given to somebody?
Speaker 6: Else, no being that you, KNOW i own the ENTITY i, own you, know THE us side and The indian, side it's it's hands.
Speaker 2: On you.
Speaker 6: Know for the first few, highers probably the first fifty, HIGHEST i interviewed every one of, them you, know any any PROBLEMS i was involved in THE hr process associated with, it and so it's no different than running my operation here, now training, wise you, KNOW covid nineteen forced a lot of companies to really embrace our.
Speaker 5: Zoom But i've been doing that for Five i'm feeling like that would help, you, Right like that's what you've been doing.
Speaker 6: Of, Course so it wasn't no change in my, business, right it actually accelerated my business because a lot of companies came to us knowing that we know how to work virtually and asked us to you, know pretty much staff their back office and you, know help them make that.
Speaker 5: Transition so let me ask you, this because, earners what's?
Speaker 7: Up you ever walk into a small business and everything just, works like the checkout is fast or seats of digital tipping is a breeze and you're out the door before the line even builds odds are they're Using. Square we love supporting businesses that run On square because it just feels. Seamless whether it's a local coffee, shop a vendor at a pop up, market or even one.
Speaker 5: Of our merch.
Speaker 7: Partners square makes it easy for them to take, payments manage, inventory and run their business with, confidence all from one simple. System if you're a business owner or even just thinking about launching something, Soon square is hands down one of the best tools out there to help you, start, run and. Grow it's not just about, payments it's about giving you time back so you can focus.
Speaker 5: On what matters most.
Speaker 7: Ready to see How square can transform your, business Visit square dot, com, backslash go backslash eyl to learn more That square dot com, backslash go backslash. Eyl don't, wait don't, Hesitate let square handle the back end so you can keep pushing your vision. Forward this episode is brought to you BY p AND C. BANK a lot of people think podcasts about work are, boring and sure they definitely can, Be but understanding a professional's routine shows us how they achieve their success little by, little day after.
Speaker 5: Day it's like banking WITH p AND C. Bank it might seem boring.
Speaker 7: To, save plan and make calculated decisions with your, bank but keeping your money boring is what helped to live or more happily fulfilled. LIFE p AND C Bank Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty. Five Brilliantly boring since eighteen sixty five is a service mark of THE Pnc Financial Service, Group.
Speaker 5: INC p AND C Bank National Association MEMBER.
Speaker 1: Fdic you just realized your business needed to hire someone. Yesterday how can you find amazing candidates? Fast? Easy just Use indeed stop struggling to get your job posts seen on other job. Sites With indeed sponsored, jobs your post jumps to the top of the page for your relevant, candidates so you can reach the people you want. Faster according To indeed, data sponsored jobs posted directly On indeed have forty five percent more applications than non sponsored. Jobs don't wait any, longer speed up your hiring right now With, indeed and listeners of this show will get a seventy five dollars sponsored job credit to get your jobs more visibility at indeed dot com Slash katz. Thirteen just go to indeed dot com slash pod katz thirteen right now and support our show by saying you heard About indeed on this. Podcast terms and conditions. Apply Hiring indeed is all you.
Speaker 4: NEED i see a lot of people.
Speaker 2: Now it's like other countries are getting involved in the outsourcing, game Like, Indonesia LIKE i, said we even we. Do we did some stuff In pakistan of Course. China So india has a large. Presence but are you seeing opportunities in other countries or are you just focused On?
Speaker 4: India?
Speaker 6: No, SO i mean, overall our goal is to have service centers in multiple. Countries and you, know certain countries have different skill sets that they specialize, in like a lot of, people, uh they outsource to The philippines because voice, wise you, know you, know you call it speedy and more than likely you're probably talking to someone In philippines and that accent is very, americanized So, western and so you know there's no. Difference but you, know back office it support, accounting that's Mostly, india. Right you, know you're seeing a lot of companies do near showing And Panema, jamaica Our columbia because people don't feel as, comfortable you, know with that operation being across the. Pun they wanted to be WHERE i can actually fly two or three hours and be there on the ground if there's a problem or IF i need to make any changes in my. Business, so you, know just as a, workforce THE us is a global, economy so you're starting to see workforce be.
Speaker 7: GLOBALIZED i mean it sounds like obviously a great opportunity for people to maximize that. Business but what are some of the challenges to actually start the process of. Outsourcing what are some of the things you, saw.
Speaker 5: Sure the biggest.
Speaker 6: Challenges the biggest CHALLENGE i had initially was right, communication, right because you, know sometimes you have industry slang right that you have to teach them and have them a app to.
Speaker 5: Uh training.
Speaker 6: Virtually that was you, know the biggest PROBLEM i had at. FIRST i had to create a repository of training that they can actually reference when they're in certain, situations you, know and as a small, business a lot of us we create a, business but we never create the paper trail behind it in terms of If i'm not, here what does this employee?
Speaker 5: Do how they still execute on? It so it really forced me, to you, know, uh really embrace.
Speaker 7: Documentation so you made you made Like i'm, thinking did you, like make like a virtual? Handbook so like it's a prompt that comes up every time they have a question about a.
Speaker 5: Problem, Yep and that's most call centers that.
Speaker 6: Outsource, right you call, in they ask you a specific questions and usually there's something on the screen that they can click that pretty much walks them through how to solve your problem or respond to your question.
Speaker 5: Before you even talk to a person you even talked.
Speaker 2: To SO i saw you had it On. Instagram some some things that PEOPLE i guess should look for if they look on the. Outsource the first was decide which tax the? Outsource? Sure so can you talk about?
Speaker 6: That so you should you should focus on your, WEAKNESSES i mean, sorry focus on your. Screens, right that should be the core of your. Business that's something you should do and hold close to. Vest but you should outsource all your. Weaknesses so if you're not good in, accounting then you should outsource the. Counting whether you're outsourcing it to A cpa in THE us or you're outsourcing it, overseas somebody else should do, it, right same with you KNOW i if you have an idea for an, app but you don't have the time or money right to spend.
Speaker 5: Educating yourself on, it then you outsource it to another.
Speaker 6: Enemy, right you have the, idea focus on your, ideas focus on what you're strong, at and then outsource the things that you won't deliver it.
Speaker 4: Upon so what about platform choosing a platform for?
Speaker 5: Outsourcing, yeah, uh it depends on the, task.
Speaker 6: Right you got certain things like IF i wanted to have a website, built THEN i may go to your upwork OR i may go to your your. Fiber but IF i want to IF i want, dysfunction which is like a cost related, FUNCTION i wanted my collections department handled, offshore THEN i want to go to a minute services company like, mine WHERE i can, Say, hey this is the FUNCTION i want you to do on the behalf of my.
Speaker 5: COMPANY i want you to have a staff.
Speaker 6: That answers the, phone that responds to email as if they're mean right and still deliver the same quality and service to my. Customers so it's identifying the. Task and then once you identify the, task then what kind of outsourced component SHOULD i? Use should it be A, va should it be a minute services? Company or should it be what's called a? Captive and a captive is you, KNOW i want you to come in as an outsourcing company and build my, center, right build me A metromax and then give me the keys and walk away almost like, given like turnkey real.
Speaker 5: Estate has technology ever been problematic for?
Speaker 7: YOU i, MEAN i know that when we try to use like a virtual meeting sometimes obviously even here Like Wi fi is not. Great BUT i can imagine for if a business is relying on the virtual set up and, technologies then what do we? Do?
Speaker 6: Man one THING i learned about being in Corporate america is having. Redundancy so for, us we got two. Offices we got one In bangalore and we got one in Job, North, india and so and they work off you, know they're in different locations of, course and so if one is, down we always got the redundancy of.
Speaker 2: The other to still you, know satisfy our services and pretty. Much make sure our uptown is still available for our.
Speaker 7: Clients so two different parts Of india like. Completely, okay got you?
Speaker 4: Right so you said don't always go with the lowest bid.
Speaker 5: In terms of.
Speaker 6: Service yeah, no, man YOU i mean you pay for, quality, Right so it's no different than any other business when you evaluate if somebody work for your, business you, know look at the quality, first and if the quality makes, sense you, know the price of the line to.
Speaker 4: That in quality would be their past, work, right past. Work you know you check. REFERENCES i always check.
Speaker 6: References we actually asked our employees to provide us you, know you know examples for, instance you, know before you interview with, us if you if you're specializing digital, marketing we're gonna give you an assignment and so you know it may be, hey build this, website, right and these are the parameters for. It and then once you deliver on that, website we check your. References we know that you know you're at a certain percentage of, credibility.
Speaker 2: So you can all, Right so your business model in my brain works because you get an employee From india for twenty five percent of what you can get In. America, Right so if you're gonna pay some one hundred thousand dollar In, america you can pay them twenty five thousand dollars In.
Speaker 4: India let's just use the round. Numbers, sure.
Speaker 2: And then so you can potentially charge another twenty five thousand on top of, that but you're still paying fifty percent cheaper than what you would pay In.
Speaker 4: America is that kind Of DID i get that kind of?
Speaker 5: Right that's? True that's. TRUE i mean the cost savings is a is a big part of of.
Speaker 6: It but ALSO i get quick access to, talent AND i can scale that talent up and down AS i want. To All, right you TAKE covid, nineteen, RIGHT a lot of businesses revenue. Fluctuated if my revenue, fluctuate, Right number, ONE i got a pretty healthy margin in terms of room to. Operate but number, TWO i can scale that operation down pretty.
Speaker 5: Quickly.
Speaker 6: Right you, know employment, laws regulations and stuff like that are a little different in foreign countries versus. Here and, secondly if my you, know if my customer base and client base started to increase, SIGNIFICANTLY i can go higher. Rapidly and that's the advantage to, outsourcing, right not only just you, know cost, savings but, scalability process, improvement you, know taking low hanging things that you don't want your core people to focus.
Speaker 5: On having another division of talented individuals.
Speaker 4: Handled it's a good business model, actually and it makes.
Speaker 2: Sense so win win for everybody because you, still LIKE i, said you're still paying less than what you would have. Paid and if you're trying to do it, yourself like on five or one of, these it's, like, yeah you can potentially get burnt because you're trying to do your due. Diligence but it's still a different. Country how do you know how to vet? Somebody so it's always good to have people on the ground where you, have like people that's In india vetting these. People so you've you've created a whole system around. That it's, good good. Idea thank you. Brother it took a lot of time and. Money, man it went.
Speaker 7: Overnight but, yeah when the first time you got The metromax, idea that was a. Vision what has changed since that initial? Vision have you seen things that, like you know what we need to add? This you saw somebody else doing, something we can add this to our.
Speaker 5: Business, Yeah SO i mean over the, years you, know our foundation was.
Speaker 6: Transportation that's that's what we started in because that's that's what my my my business was focused. On but you, know after you, know meeting a lot of clients, networking we got companies that want us to handle accounting for, them you, know handle the back end for their accounting.
Speaker 5: Firm we recently built two app for one.
Speaker 6: Company, Right they struggled for a year trying to find good software, developers good software engineers and pretty much afford. Them and so we came in and knocked it out in four. WEEKS i was able to hire you, know ten ten developers and put them on it for four weeks and executed within their. Budget so you know that that's the power of you, know being able to leverage certain. Talents, globally everyone's here probably tied up, right their project was too small for certain developers, Here but globally it may be some hungry developers that are that are eat it up if they get the, opportunity.
Speaker 5: It's great opportunities for. Them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah so you you, said like some people that might need oversee or outsourcing S ceo and digital marketing on that was interesting to. Me in audio and video, editors that's also interesting to.
Speaker 4: Me so digital. Marketing what is that somebody that's running like your social.
Speaker 5: Media sure they.
Speaker 6: Can do everything thing from you, know ad campaigns to designing, websites designing fly.
Speaker 5: Editing the, content posting the. Content they can do. Everything you.
Speaker 2: Know it just depends on how involved you you want them in your. Space, Okay so audio and video, editor how does that? Work because in my, ran like video editor somebody that's recording the, video but they like here recording the. Video so you would have to get somebody here to record like video and then send it to them to edit it exactly.
Speaker 6: EXACTLY i, mean you still got your primary recorder, here but they'll do all the editing according to kind of what your vision that.
Speaker 5: You lay out for what you want to.
Speaker 2: Display so financing and, accounting they Study american accounting, laws even though they don't they Know american. ACCOUNTING i, mean.
Speaker 4: It's.
Speaker 5: Crazy So i'm saying it was, crazy.
Speaker 6: Bro so you know we got we got Ernestin, young we Got, deloitte you, know big four accounting.
Speaker 5: Company their back office is In. India, already they're.
Speaker 6: Already accustomed to working With american companies, right and and doing those functions. Right english is the second language you, know we're one of the biggest importer of of revenue and.
Speaker 5: And uh and jobs in that. Country so they're very accustomed to all our. Components so the same rules apply for real estate as.
Speaker 7: Well real estate as, Well so they're studying all the laws that have to governance to The United.
Speaker 5: States most of the big law, companies, right they have what's called l.
Speaker 2: Pos you know that's, uh that's like legal processing and, outsourcing and their back office is being handled from The philippines Or.
Speaker 6: India, Right they're not doing the. Paperwork the lawyers are spending their time in. Court, uh the paperwork and you, know, uh consolidation of you, know statements for the for the actual hearing is being done.
Speaker 5: OFFSHORE i feel like we just pulled back the current on some. Things, yeah.
Speaker 2: So they, Studying they Studying american, law they Study american real, estate studying everything.
Speaker 4: In a marinatill so they can have knowledge to actually do the.
Speaker 5: Job so so offshore online.
Speaker 6: And it goes it goes the other way around, too, RIGHT i, MEAN i study them SO i can do business with, them, Right just like how even Though i'm A us, company now That i'm doing business In, INDIA i, SEE i see opportunities to do business In, india, RIGHT i see real estate. OPPORTUNITIES i, see, uh opportunities to add technology stuff that we're currently doing here in THE us that they don't have.
Speaker 2: Access let'st's talk about that because that's. Interesting so, yeah let's talk about. That so you're gonna buy real estate out? There, sure how's that gonna? Work you know the same as you know buying real estate in The.
Speaker 6: Bahamas you, KNOW i contact a lawyer to pretty much facilitate the, transaction real estate lawyer to have agents that identify, properties you, know due to the analysis in term their, evaluations and, UH i make the.
Speaker 2: Payment how how's the how's the like pricing for real? Estate is it one fourth for What america? Is because it matches the cost of.
Speaker 6: Living the cost of living is, less so the cost of real estate is, less the cost of services is, less so like a.
Speaker 4: Good so what are you trying? About commercial buildings on homes or definitely.
Speaker 6: Buildings we are already in the process of buying you, know the building we occupy in The bangalore and you, know we plan on pretty much buying every.
Speaker 4: Facility how big is that?
Speaker 5: Building right?
Speaker 2: Now It's, uh it's probably around seventy thousand square, feet and how much you're gonna pay for.
Speaker 5: It.
Speaker 2: It'll be under well under half a, million under under half a, million seventy seventy thousand. Squiffeet you know What i'm, saying, man.
Speaker 5: Two thousand square for five hundred, thousands.
Speaker 2: Right india is also one of these countries that's expected to have a huge economic boom sure in the next twenty thirty. Years it's Like china where the middle class has grown. Drastically there's still a lot of poverty out, there but there's a lot of rich people and that they're moving into upper middle class and. Wealthy it's like very similar to the pattern That china.
Speaker 5: Took technology is accelerating it as.
Speaker 2: Well SO i would assume that you, know as people increase their, income real estate prices will increase as.
Speaker 6: Well definitely the cost of, Services, uh the couse of employment will increase as. Well so it goes hand in hand as a as an economy, matures, right it becomes more expensive to.
Speaker 5: Operating So i'm.
Speaker 7: Glad you said that they're studying, us but you're also studying. Them is this something even from a technological standpoint that you saw happening here that you were, like, look they don't know about this, yet let me introduce.
Speaker 5: It, YEAH i mean uber that's going uh door.
Speaker 4: Dash they don't have. That they don't have that out. There, yeah why not?
Speaker 6: Infrastructure you know h xs to you, know how it's put together and how to deploy. It it's various, reasons but you know we look at.
Speaker 5: Those.
Speaker 6: Is you, know you may have in certain pockets that they have certain, technologies but it's not widely. Broadcast the one thing we're very good in THE us is one of, services a service. Takeoff, right we know how to communicate it to the vast group and then we know how to get investors behind it and pump it up.
Speaker 5: Fast.
Speaker 6: Right that's that market is still kind of. Tentative In, india it's still it's still growing because they're growing, company, sorry a growing. Country so it's still maturing in terms, of you, know getting foreign investments to invest in you, know local technologies and local infrastructure infrastructures to improve their. Business usually that's the other way, around, right people Like, China, right they get a lot of money and they come and invest in THE. Us, Right it's very few people that get a lot of money in invest In. China there's very few people in THE us who make a lot of money and go invest In. India i'll let you like a heads fund or something like.
Speaker 2: That yeah that's, true because, YEAH i mean they do it all the. Time so it's, like why not reverse white white can't be a small.
Speaker 4: Gentified their hood.
Speaker 5: Playing your. Flag that's.
Speaker 2: Great so what you, say you're looking about real estate and you're looking to start a. Business what kind of business are you looking? At start a couple. Opportunities, uh even you know.
Speaker 6: Tech you, know we hire those software developers to you, know support one, company and we just kept them on staff and so they're developing technologies not only for our clients in THE, us but things we want to actually try to you, know implement In.
Speaker 5: India, Dope So mark's going to create The indian uber.
Speaker 6: Pretty, much somebody's probably already running running that, play you, know But i'm gonna definitely put my, uh you, know put a good.
Speaker 5: Flip that's that's that's that's. Brilliant that's really.
Speaker 2: Brilliant what is some myths that people might have about outsourcing that my the quality of my business is going to.
Speaker 5: Decrease i'm not going to get the best.
Speaker 6: Serve my customer is not going to have the best experience in terms of customer, Service they're not going to.
Speaker 2: Deliver we, Got, well it happened to, us the biggest Deliver it happened to. Us, Thanks so what what mistake did we? Make we just didn't properly vet. People, Yeah mike can do a good. Job i'm joking basically pretty what. Happened but actually we still love, them you.
Speaker 6: Know, Bro, uh it's just really just checking the box man in terms of you, know knowing exactly what you're looking for and how to weed them. Out you, know like you, know posting the job ad to say these are our exact requirements and if you have these, requirements you can do this job. Easily that's gonna weed out a lot of, people right just by saying that word you can do this job, easily because they're, like damn if IF i don't meet these, requirements they expected me to be able to do this.
Speaker 5: Easily So i'm not gonna even APPLY i, know it's it's. Terminology i'm counting.
Speaker 7: Mistakes number, one we didn't go To india. Too we should have looked Up Metro maax and we could have had this thing off the. Ground it could have been.
Speaker 5: Done, man.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about the.
Speaker 2: Operation If I'm John smith AND i want TO i got a website that needs to be, built AND i want to use you BECAUSE i don't want to have to go through fiver and you, know take my.
Speaker 4: Chances what's the steps of using your company your? Services?
Speaker 5: Sure so you, would you, know go to our.
Speaker 6: Website you would submit an intake form which pretty much, outlines you, know what your company, is what service you're looking for us to.
Speaker 5: Support we'll have a discovery.
Speaker 6: Call, well well we'll talk through that, submission look at the current state of your company and what you want to. Deliver we would provide an estimate for delivering that, service and once you, agree were going to, Execution and execution depends on the. Project you, know building a, website you, know they can take a, week you, know but if you want us to build a, website then attach A crm system to. That and then on top of, that you want some sales guys to handle the first inbound calls and then take those calls and route them to your own short person actually close those warm leads that may be a project that requires multiple milestones and then a phase, approach and so based on your need will.
Speaker 5: Develop, okay this is how we deliver on.
Speaker 4: It so it's like ala carte.
Speaker 2: Situation, correct depending if you actually need a work or if you just need a, service or if you need a.
Speaker 5: Team what your cr systems do you?
Speaker 6: Prefer, MAN i Like, SALESFORCE i like Silver, spring Hub. Spot you, know it's a couple Of it just depends on your, business right.
Speaker 5: Whatever you. Know, no there's not ONE crm system that works for every. Business so.
Speaker 2: This is something that any anybody can really use because you might need a service like to build a website on app or you might need an employee to do back off his.
Speaker 4: Stuff h you are virtual.
Speaker 2: Assistant so in my brain it really any type of business can really benefit from this type of.
Speaker 6: Situation i'm gonna tell you something, crazy Bro like you KNOW covid. Nineteen you know it left a lot of people unemployed looking for new. Opportunities in the span of thirty days From september to first To september the, THIRTIETH i hired fifty people In, atlanta AND.
Speaker 5: I hired all of them using MY hr team that's In.
Speaker 6: India they, made they posted the job, ad they interviewed them, virtually and they pretty much got. Them they sent them through the background, screening drug, testing and pretty much routed them to my office and to pretty much start within my within my trucks THAT i got From.
Speaker 5: Amazon all happened.
Speaker 2: Virtually that's, amazing and it's, like you, know one of these, things like you, said one of the things that really holds people back and keep small businesses small is that they they don't have enough resources to. Expand and this is a way to actually, expand and then you bring more revenue in and now you can invest in your, business correct.
Speaker 6: Your, business investing, growth investing your. People there you have, it, Man thank you for the. Opportunity it's a pleasure to being with.
Speaker 2: You so the last THING i want to ask you before we Wrap? Amazon what's the deal with? THAT i know you say you have a partnership With. Amazon how does that work?
Speaker 6: Out, Yeah So I'm AMAZON dsp. PARTNER i explose Up AMAZON dsp that stands For Delivery Service provider and we pretty much handle deliveries from The amazon warehouse to customer. Doors so you, KNOW i HAVE i have employees that pretty much dress in The amazon wear and deliver packages from fifty to three hundred pounds to customers every. Day and you know that was critical DURING covid nineteen because e commerce. Exploded amazon, exploded and with that my business.
Speaker 1: Go.
Speaker 4: Down how did you get? That how did you hooked up with The amazon? Situation?
Speaker 6: Man it was, Simple. MAN i went to amazonlogitis dot. COM i applied with my background in transportation and also you, know my leadership skills in terms of you, know being an entrepreneur and operating a.
Speaker 5: Business.
Speaker 6: Uh ONCE i got through their screening process and they awarded me the, CONTRACT i went into hire remote and SO i went into sourcing the equipment and using my offshore team to you, know pretty much start THE hr.
Speaker 2: Process has the military have you, had like any programs from the military that you've taken advantage? Of?
Speaker 6: MAN i, Haven't, man And i'm a, Veteran so, LOOK i have to and you know that's a that's an alley hoop to, me BUT i haven't leveraged them.
Speaker 2: Recently BUT i actually partnered with a guy uh to pretty much give me all the CERTIFICATIONS i need to you, know start applying for a lot of guff do they have BECAUSE i know what they have THE Gi bill, obviously which is to help people go to college for. Free then they have programs with the the more could JUST va? Loans do they have something for business owners to give them? Loans, Yeah like.
Speaker 6: You, KNOW i don't know the exact, percentage but a percentage of government bids is available to.
Speaker 4: Veterans first, right first.
Speaker 5: Rights, yeah and they have to give a certain amount of their spin every year to.
Speaker 6: Veterans so it's upon us to apply and to be, HONEST i haven't took advantage of, that But i'm planning.
Speaker 7: Too that was your logistics went from early ages seventeen eighteen to now That amazon.
Speaker 5: Deal it's beautiful.
Speaker 2: Man so what's what's your plans for the next five ten? Years, like how are you going to just take Over india run for president out?
Speaker 6: There, no, Man we plan to have like service centers in different, countries you, Know LIKE i, Said india was you Know Ali hoop in terms of having a. Relationship but we're looking at things and you, Know, Jamaica.
Speaker 2: AFRICA i was going to ask you About, Africa, Africa. Africa what country In? Africa Ah? Ghana you have relationship ships there. ALREADY i have a couple of friends from.
Speaker 6: There okay THAT i plan the leverage that's interested in outsourcing and, they you, know they have the relationships on the.
Speaker 2: Ground that seems like something that could really take off In, africa especially countries Like nigeria And ghana where you know people they Speak, english they're very tech. Savvy it's a. Lot it's a, huge huge young population and the content Pop it seems, like you, know it would in my brain it could be like a Next. India, definitely.
Speaker 6: DEFINITELY i mean they got the resources to be, YEAH i Mean africa is, huge, right so a lot of opportunity.
Speaker 2: There there you have, It ladies and, gentlemen what would you what would you like to tell the people social media, handles, Websites how can they follow?
Speaker 5: You?
Speaker 6: Yeah So Metro Max solutions we're all all, platforms whether That's, Facebook, Instagram. LinkedIn you can go to our Website mentro Mac solutions dot com and uh you can follow me on ig not, much but ask the marco at is MY ig? Handle so you, know look forward to connecting and working with a lot of small business. Entrepreneurs what's your Favorite indian? Food i'm a, pesytarian, bro SO i love. HAMUS i do a lot of.
Speaker 2: Veggies, okay, Yeah i'm a pescatarian. TOO i Love indian. FOOD i Eat indian food at least once a.
Speaker 5: Week once a.
Speaker 4: Week, yeah we gotta go, there, MAN i want my First indian wedding.
Speaker 5: This.
Speaker 4: Summer how many? Days it?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 4: Four, yeah it four?
Speaker 2: Days he was seek shout out to my, Man Paul Seek and it was a whole cultural experience for.
Speaker 4: Me so it was.
Speaker 2: Dope it was, dope you, Know LIKE i, SAID i love to just experience different. Cultures it takes your mind to a whole different playing. Field LIKE i, mean we get stuck in our culture so much that we forget that there's millions of different people out in the world and different cultures and all kinds of different customs and fashion and all that. Stuff but not a the wedding was really, dope very welcoming people and it was it was interesting for me to see a how they worked with each other, because, like you, know his, family his father in law owns a chain of motels AND i found out that, like at least on The East, coast like almost seventy percent of like those motels.
Speaker 4: Are owned by like One indian, family.
Speaker 2: And what they do is like they'll have like all, right LIKE i buy a motel and THEN i send like for my nephew to come To india to work in the, motel and he learns the whole, system and then everybody pulls their money and he takes a, loan he buys a motel and they just repeat the process like. That then it's like he's paying, off so they stimulating the economy while they're still. Learning they, all you, know it's not like and if you want to be a, lawyer you got to be a lawyer for the. Company you want to be like you know What i'm, saying the Account you got to be the company's. Account you can't be LIKE i, mean you could do, it but it's front of, part like you got to kind of like all work. Together so just seeing that it was really inspiring to me Because i'm, like this is like a whole system in. Place and it's the same with gas stations, too yeah gas station heaving a gas station, Game yeah, yeah yeah for. Sure so you can always learn from other, people other, culches and definitely when it comes to that, SPECIFICALLY i think that that was really really.
Speaker 4: Dope so shot to everybody In.
Speaker 2: India LIKE i, said we had a bad, experience but we won't let one bad avenue.
Speaker 5: Room our fortune was is now Changed Metro.
Speaker 2: Max by the time you hit part two of this, situation we're going to be up and running with the whole empire In.
Speaker 4: India troy housekeeping.
Speaker 7: Items, yeah, man shot everybody On patreon dot. Com ya, know that's how proud to pay program and shout to every all our earners on ey L university man that have just flooded flooded the university with.
Speaker 5: Value.
Speaker 7: Man we appreciate all of our earners and uh yeah, man shout everybody that's been supporting to merch uh and giving great feedback about everything that they're.
Speaker 2: Learning so, yeah, yeah AND i FORGET i would be remiss to forget. THIS i actually spent a month In, asia me And jamaar three years. Ago it was life changing experience and we went to five countries In asia and that's another way THAT i actually learned about how business and because they was like broil up on crypto and everything like. That and it's extremely like we was In, thailand extremely diverse. Country people from all over the world was there and it was all ve. Man we got so much love out. There everybody was just, warm. Embrasive SO i encourage everybody to. Travel travel is the only thing that you can spend money on and you will guarantee to get a return because you it. Will it will greatly impact your life in a positive, Way i'm sure of. It so travel as much as possible once THIS covid situation dies, down BECAUSE i just thought about that at the last. Minute but we definitely spent thirty days out there with the five different, countries and you, know hearing your story it changed your, Life i'm. Sure so you Know i'm back with two. Businesses, yeah for, sure for. Sure so expand your mind, people and for. Travel this has been a very enlightening. Conversation thank you guys for rocking with. Us we will see you next. Week peace is.
Speaker 3: Later my graduates from my school being forced back drop Drop, mike drop back dropp.
Speaker 7: Coach the energy out there felt.
Speaker 1: Different what changed for the team?
Speaker 5: Today it was the new game day scratches from The California lottery. Players.
Speaker 4: Everything those games sent the team's energy through the.
Speaker 5: Roof are you saying it was the off field play that made the difference on the.
Speaker 4: Field, hey little play makes your day and it made the.
Speaker 5: Game that's all for, Now coach one more.
Speaker 1: Question played the New Los Angeles, Chargers San francisco forty Nine ers And Los Angeles Rams scratchers from The California.
Speaker 5: LOTTERY a little play can make your. Day peace play. Responsibly must be eighteen years or older to purchase play or claim