Speaker 1: Yo, what's up as you buddy kid? Marrily Human Duract.
Speaker 2: Maybe because I keep it wavy Listen on this episode of Victory, like we are talking about bad Bunny. Why because he announced this tour and he is not going nowhere in the United States at all.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean? Why is that?
Speaker 2: Is it because you know what I'm saying, we have a new GTA trailer and everybody's too busy gooning, you know what I'm saying to purchase tickets or to do anything like that. Maybe it's that, Maybe it's that we are completely obsessed with the lives of streamers and their drama, you know what I mean. Or maybe he's trying to be a nice guy and not distract us from the real holiday Mother's Day, you know what I'm saying. It's around the corner, and were trying to do nice things for moms. So maybe he's just like, Yo, spend some time with your mom, not me. We're gonna get to the bottom of the shit. Stay right there, bitch, liter.
Speaker 3: Of literary and here is trying to prave him for the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're trying to get some prison this man is talking about. Yeah, I was squishing, I was making jam.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's probably what it was. I don't even know. I don't even know what type of time Man was on. But you need it. If you need another one.
Speaker 1: Well you know what I'm saying. Yeah, listen. Then we live in a capitalist society, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And this motherfuckers is Victory Life is episode one fifteen.
Speaker 1: We're back at the traps. It's just the gang this time. It's like I like it, you know what I mean? Uh, I'm the kid, Marylyn. You know who I am.
Speaker 2: Man, I'm you favorite Dominican uncle, you know what I'm saying, the one that be drunk, fall asleep on the couch. And I got a nice car and you're like, drive your car. And I'm like, nah, the local uncle.
Speaker 3: You asks for a dollar but he gives you fine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what I'm saying. I bet I thought my same cool bucket. Let you like I do you know?
Speaker 2: And they're like, they're like, what does that mean? Feed the chickens. I don't have any chickens. I'm like, yo, y'all, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right, of course. You know that dulce beautiful voice that you're hearing your microphone.
Speaker 2: You know what that is. That's Liz Belle Ordine stoop up bit to New York City. That's right, man takes him and on this I have the other batting of the video crew. You know what I'm saying, Radio Vian bitch.
Speaker 4: Don't play with it.
Speaker 1: Yes see, I love being in the studio because we don't get this, we don't get the Yeah, of course, you know what I'm saying. The rest of the gang is in the building. You know what I'm saying. Victor is he Aris Barry because he's building a house with his bare hands. You know what I'm saying. He's right now in the mountains of Italy doing that. You know what I mean. He's making new Tella.
Speaker 2: You know, he's making new tell with his feet, with his feet. You know what I'm saying, Yo, you said this ship in the same tone of voice as uh, he.
Speaker 1: Put it all on her, Joe Looper. He's making nutella with his He's liking it. And guess what she's like.
Speaker 2: You know. Of course, the rest of the gig is in the building redacted. You know what I'm saying, it's in the building. QGTM hairstag Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean trying the freaking man. You know what I'm saying, put this of the year. You know what I'm saying. You know what I'm saying, He's That's right.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Only in pts O. That means putting that ship on. You know what I mean, That's what the acronym is. Of course, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: He's back. He wasn't hit last time. We lied to y'all. You know what I mean.
Speaker 2: He wasn't here last time because he was like, he was like, Yo, I gotta do a destination with it for Mark Zuckerberg. And I was just like, oh, I hate Nigga ship, like you get into it and you know.
Speaker 1: Who the fuck that is? Baby? He keeps the audio crisp, like your fucking drawers. It's sad, insane, and this is.
Speaker 2: Victor Like episode on fifteen, We're back. Oh my god, it feels good to be on this soft ast couch.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 1: Yeah. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: This ship has swallowed so many parts of mine, yo. Really, it's out of control. And I don't I'm not mad, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I was waiting. I was, I was. We got a couple of things to talk about today, you know what I'm saying, because there's a lot of shit going on in the world, and that's what we do. We talk about the ship that's going on the world, and we make you laugh while we talk about it.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: First off, my good sis uh uh brought to our attention that Bad Bunny is announcing his new tour. Mysteriously missing from the dates is any US dates like the Continental US. I mean, you know what I'm saying because you know, Dominicans apport because y y'all argue in the comments about like who's the country and who belongs to the United States.
Speaker 1: Whatever I'm not, don't put me in it, you know what I'm saying. Why am I in it? Don't put me in it, y'all argue. But there's no like Ohio. Stop. You know what I'm saying. On the Bad Bunny, I have I feel What the fun was you doing in Ohio?
Speaker 4: I was go carting, bowling, making, eating handmade cheese, fucking staying in a hotel with a hotel inside the room for about for like four or five days. Me and two bad bitches for like under two hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, That's what I was.
Speaker 3: You want to enjoy his life?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's that's the type of attitude that make you miss out on good in your life list.
Speaker 1: Everybody want to go to Miami Kansas City?
Speaker 3: Bro, you ever been to Kansas City?
Speaker 1: It's nothing over there, but it is, and it's cold as fuck. Yeah, yeah, it'd be cold as hell.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'd be thinking like it's just the North. I'm a dumb ass. I just be thinking like just the Northeast is cold. And then like Alaska and not to be going on the place, and I'm like, yo, hold on, California is not supposed to be cold. Arizona is not supposed to be waiting in the desert.
Speaker 1: Why is it cold? And it's just like, nigga, you should have been a school.
Speaker 4: Them square states, get it? They get crazy?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's because they're not real, Like, yeah, it's just a square like, ain't no, nigga, I don't give a fuck if you don't got a border that's like a river or some mountains, some ship, you know what I'm saying. And this is that real broke it out of Oklahoma.
Speaker 3: You fake you have the Oklahoma is.
Speaker 1: Oklahoma, Bro.
Speaker 3: You never met nobody from Oklahoma. The second you say something bad about somebody, bro.
Speaker 2: Everywhere I'm I'm gonna pop out of this is gonna be a nigga Oklahoma plates.
Speaker 4: I still want to know what happens. It's been two seasons. I still want to know what happens in Oklahoma's Dick. I need to know, you know, the long, the long skinny Dick of Oklahoma. I need to know what goes on there. Checks.
Speaker 3: We should take what's good, bro, we should take a Victory Lights school trip.
Speaker 5: Dick.
Speaker 4: Listen, let me tell you.
Speaker 2: Who's not going to Oklahoma's Dick. Beny thought aka Bad Buddy a going. You know what I'm saying, Uh, why did.
Speaker 1: We think this is?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: You have some theories, Liz, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've been to a few Bad Bunny concerts. I know why. I mean, you live in the United States. You know what the fun going on?
Speaker 1: You better see what you see?
Speaker 2: You know? To me, it was that right, like It's like, Yo, Bad Bunny's been known to make political statements in his music.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, like, and he's a mainstream honest, so that's like, you know, it's you know, it takes some go on it is to do that, you know, but shout out to him.
Speaker 2: I immediately thought that, like, you know, I used to snatching people up left and right, going crazy, and he's just like, man, fuck you, I'm not going to reward off of this with my beautiful music.
Speaker 3: I also think they would use his concerts as a way to find people.
Speaker 1: Oh hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that's very aware of all of that.
Speaker 4: Ship Like he's also not Uh, it's like Bad Bunny is essentially a walking economy, kind of like drug right where Drake is Like Drake by himself is like five percent of Torontal's economy.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Bad Bunny himself is like an institution lokey. So I don't think that he wants to bring business and or revenue to a country that is that has been, that has historically secured it and taking advantage of his homeland.
Speaker 3: Especially because they you know, pr is a part of the US, but they're not treated as such. So it's like I'm pretty sure he's like, I I'm gonna do my Puerto Rico tour where I'm just gonna perform in Puerto Rico, then I'll do a world tour.
Speaker 2: And I honestly, y'all, Yo, it's crazy that you said the shit about yo, because I didn't. I didn't I thought of like Ice and all that stuff in like the political sense of like, yo, he's like against this ship. I did not even think of the possibility of just mad Ice Vans posted up outside the Bad Bunny concert like fucking like Prudential Center, just waiting for motherfuckers to come out, like hey, hey come here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you a Latino?
Speaker 3: So no, they're going around asking people if they speak Spanish?
Speaker 1: You speak Spanish?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I wouldn't come here neither, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Fuck but I think Okay, fine, guys, there's something I gotta tell you.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 4: The real reason Bad Bunny is skipping the US is because of me. Okay, it's me. It's my fault, man A Right, guys, what'd you do? That's because I can't handle I can't handle him and Hunter Shaeffer being in the same hemisphere.
Speaker 1: I can't do it. It makes you do.
Speaker 4: I can't do it.
Speaker 1: Just knowing that.
Speaker 4: Beneito and Hunter are alive at the same time, makes me a threat to national security if I find out. So, if I find out that they're even on the same continent, I'm staging a coup. I'm I'm taking over and that's something. And Benito knows this and he can't risk that risk.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he doesn't want this. Motheruer, I'll take the l bro.
Speaker 4: You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: You're making us all collectively.
Speaker 2: Take b This is like when when your sibling does something wrong and you'll get your ass. Well, yeah, this is crazy.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 3: You know what's crazy. This is what I was thinking about. Like, the US is kind of starting to feel like the Auntie's house with mad roaches.
Speaker 1: You don't want to go to that you don't want to go to.
Speaker 3: You're just like, fuck, I guess I gotta go.
Speaker 1: You don't want to eat that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like you don't even want to step in that, bitch, but I yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you wear your book bag the whole time, the whole time.
Speaker 2: If it's one of those houses, bro, and I'm not gonna name names, you know what I'm saying. I want to shame nobody in my extended family. But it's one of them houses where you go and They're like, Yo, take your shoes off. And you take your shoes off, You're like, I shouldn't have did that, bro, because these socks are light colored socks. And now I come out of here looking like I just ran uphill at like wave hill in the Bronx and ship like through soil.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Like, or you walk around the house with socks on, and then your socks is mysteriously wet.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, that.
Speaker 1: Just makes me feel nasty.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: But Benetho, this show up to the met gala with what a look that I would like to describe as like agent hebott you know what I'm saying, Like he came dressed like traditional not traditional, Well a hat was a traditional It's not what the fuck is I should call the ship with the shows sticking out on the size I should notice. So you had a bib on at the met gala. You know what I'm saying, shot the mom you know what I'm saying, on the check you know, let it educating us.
Speaker 4: He had a on that wasn't mommy, that was that was that was.
Speaker 1: It was maternal energy. You know what I'm saying, It comes through.
Speaker 2: Uh So he's representing Puerto Rico in like a place where it's like it's very stuffy, you know what I'm saying, Like.
Speaker 1: So, I mean I feel like he's making statements, you know what I mean, Like he's making statements.
Speaker 3: As someone who's worked with Bad Bunny and I've been to like six of his six.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I think that. I think that Bad Bunny is very intentional about everything that he does. And Bro, I was at the last concert New York is ghetto.
Speaker 1: Bro, they storm the stadium.
Speaker 3: The second night of the show. They stormed the stadium, people broken, people who paid hundreds of dollars for tickets couldn't get in. There's people passing out getting drunk before the concert starts. There's couples arguing and fighting outside like there's people wilding, like I know. And even the way the US reacts to him, it's very overwhelming, Like the way New Yorkers, not even just New Yorkers, just the United States react to him in that kind of hive like yo, yo just pictures. They don't really care about the human It's like, Bro, he not trying to come over here for that reason. I really think it's like Yo, these people are a little bit more hectic than I'm used to. I'm I'm gonna come back in a few years.
Speaker 4: Let's die, it'd be like that. But listen, you think you could just text Gale and you could just work with bad Bunny six times? All right? Oh, I just want to no, no, no, I just want to know when I end in a Hideo Kojima game, I will not shut the fuck up.
Speaker 3: For four years, we campaign miss fucking nasty Be to come up front.
Speaker 1: We don't fought for him, right this guy's having thres in hotels in Hawaii.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, no, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: We're doing work. You know what I was working.
Speaker 3: I didn't even have a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I take camera text Gail out of anxiety. You know what I'm saying. That was it. That was what that was. That wasn't like a flex like yo, I know, GILK, we're cool. That was like a yo. I'm worried about black women. Also, Also, you text a Gail out of anxiety.
Speaker 4: That's what you're telling me.
Speaker 1: That's what you're telling me right now on this podcast. Yeah, I'm telling you. That's what I'm telling you. Because listen, man, just because Trump is President.
Speaker 2: That don't mean that we can't advance as the people, because that's everybody's responsible for their own self.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. Everybody's responsible for their own self the way that they make money. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, no, no, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: Barbershop, you know why. That's true knowledge yourself. I can't even be what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: When niggas pull out the nod chopper, it's about to be a fight. No no, no, no, that's right before we scraped.
Speaker 1: Hold on no.
Speaker 2: That shit, yeah, yo, speaker, holding on, bro. We've been holding on for two fucking long. Bro, We've been holding on for a very long time. And this it's almost a meme. I'm sure y'all seen this meme in like comments of like Instagram posts or Twitter or whatever. If something crazy happens, people will be like, Yo, Gail King was on the moon before we got GTA six.
Speaker 6: Ligitylight like like.
Speaker 2: Ligity like like Gail King was on the moon before we got GTA six.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: They again, Yeah, yeah, yeah, but.
Speaker 1: That's just coming out never read in twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: But they did drop a trailer as our good brother Raindy put in there, and uh, everybody is.
Speaker 1: Very horny over the main characters.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So Rockstar did like a really big content dump of like GTA six content. A bunch of characters got their own trailers, they released the images and shit, and like, everybody's insanely hot for no reason.
Speaker 1: Also, I love it. It's in Vice City again, so a lot of so Vice City is in Florida, in the world of in the world of Rockstar.
Speaker 2: No Batlety gay Tony, best DLC ever probably ever incredible, say helicopter.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one of three Dominican video game characters in history, by the way.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then but yeah, so they did a big content drop and we got like an actual release date this time, which is May twenty six. Oh yeah, oh awesome, yeah hell ye know, and people have been doing like these breakdowns and shiit like like so basically what Rockstar did was they dropped a bunch of content that was like like, yeah, motherfucker, look at all this work we put in. Look at it, Look at all look at all these fucking uh fuck goddamn it, Like, look look at all these textures. Yeah, look at all these textures. Look at what we're making. Look at what we're making. The PS five do motherfucker it was worth the way.
Speaker 1: It's just sound like a seven thirty seven taken off. Yeah.
Speaker 2: They did the same thing that they did with the Brooklyn Mirage. They were like, Yo, look a look at all this Look but it's actually gonna.
Speaker 1: Work this time. That's the thing Larage canceled everything.
Speaker 2: Uh uh, question this a little abstract. You know what I'm saying is could could could Bad Bunny possibly be skipping the US because he's like, Yo, I'm protesting against grant the photo six because yeah, didn't put no Puerto Ricans in the fucking in the main characters. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Even though Shorty could be Yeah, I was gonna say, yeah, yeah, she could.
Speaker 1: Be Cuban, you know what I'm saying, But I don't think she might not be.
Speaker 2: I gotta read some of the dialogue first, figure out if she's Cuban and perto Rican, because if she's Cuban.
Speaker 1: And she's gonna be like, you know what, we gotta really close our borders.
Speaker 2: Fuck, we really gotta close our We sell this math we gotta close our borders and make sure that Yeah there's a DLC where you gotta you gotta get on stage, as her say.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I will fun Mama. Yeah, yeo, so is crazy.
Speaker 2: You know somebody's gonna do that because it's you know, great vot you know as we all know, like you know, it's every platform. You know, it's coming out for every platform. The PC girlies are gonna go crazy and mod this ship. Don't make that mod just because you heard it here, or maybe do because you heard it here, so that you know what I'm saying, the tracks I influenced.
Speaker 4: You know what I'm saying, list don't make the mod and then blame rock Star. Right like that, we're gonna get a lot of self reporting, which motherfucker's gonna be like, Yo, why like yo, I.
Speaker 1: Made this patch that makes everybody naked.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Eric Andrey bro like remember that you know what mean him of him where he shoots Hannibal and then he goes, why would Hannibal do this? This happened with Red Dead Redemption right where like somebody like hog tied a guy to his horse and then dragged him across the map alive, what tied him to a cactus, watched him bake in the sun, and then watched crows eat his like fester. And then they said, Yo, why would rock Star do this?
Speaker 7: Bro?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Luke did that? Yeah, that was Luke and Kyle.
Speaker 4: We're not about to act like that, like you didn't all those events together.
Speaker 1: Listen, Luke and.
Speaker 2: Kyle some shroom gummies and stairs to the computer and they were like, dude, yeah, yo, what if dude, what if he fucking holy fucked totally yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's fucking Narls Barkley.
Speaker 3: Right. It's like when Shorty do the simpsus, Like, Bro, you could create your whole world? Why your baby off?
Speaker 1: I yeah, what what's going on in?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 2: People are sick and that's what to your point, And then they'll blame the video game company, like, yo, why did you make this a possibility? Bro? Maybe they were regular people. They weren't even thinking that you would build a pool and then put all your sins in the pool and then building an unclimbable fence around the pool and then take the latter out.
Speaker 3: As you're speaking to me, I feel like this is what God is saying to us, I gave y'all free will. I had no idea, Ship. I didn't know, y'all, y'all was he. I didn't even know your mind, couldn't even think about doing.
Speaker 2: Like God about to come down like like fucking t I n A t L would be like you fucking free will back, nigga.
Speaker 1: He gonna come down. He's gonna come down like Tay Diggs of God.
Speaker 5: Oh ship, oh God, we're breaking some news here.
Speaker 1: The new pope has been elected.
Speaker 3: Who is it revealed?
Speaker 5: He is an American Max from Chicago, Kanye. He's a graduate of Villanova University.
Speaker 1: What okay? Whoa, whoa?
Speaker 7: Whoa?
Speaker 1: What is happening?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Robert Francis Prevoust? Robert Francis Prevost, I don't know. He's old. Oh you kid, be a young pope. I love the bomb after that, like he's dropping a Tropoholics. He's sixty nine years old. Sixty nine nice Papaholics. Real shit. He is the first American pope. Oh shit, the first American pope. Damn, Yo, damn. This is bad.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 1: This is bad because now Trump is going to go on truth social be like lick the best PEPs come from America. We have the first American pope ever. That's you know what, that's because of me.
Speaker 7: Listen, listen, We're gonna have to tell Mainland Italy to hold this dick.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 7: You know what fucking time it is. You see America in my I'm in my dress blues baby, that's on phone, m Grave. You know what fucking time it is? T dollars baby, we're taking over for the.
Speaker 4: Nine nine and the two thousand.
Speaker 1: Dollars. What are you guys gonna do in the Vatican now that you guys have taken over as Americans.
Speaker 7: First order of business, We're gonna add a Hennessy water cooler in the in the corners of all of the pews because churches. Listen, some of the best people that I know go to church.
Speaker 1: It's very boring, very very boring, very boring time.
Speaker 4: It's not very fun.
Speaker 1: It's not very fun.
Speaker 7: You add you throw Henny cool ottas in the mix, Well, Henny seawater cooler. It's very very American.
Speaker 1: Chicago.
Speaker 4: I love my people.
Speaker 7: Oh all right, Chicago, I love Chicago. At the end of every sermon, we played three hun by Chief Keith in edible song.
Speaker 4: I love it. You know why because at church?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 7: You cool out with your youngins? All right, that's why they announced the white smoke because you know what, the white smoke? What are they smoking?
Speaker 1: That's normal? You don't just do that.
Speaker 2: Bro, it's crazy that you said that, yo, because like he said, like he'd be saying ship. I'm like, bro, it's crazy. I'm like, am I getting old? Because he said some ship? And I was like that's kind of true.
Speaker 1: I was like fuck. I was like, damn uh. I feel like a person that I don't like is right about something.
Speaker 3: That's just normal. Yeah, that's that's normal. Sometimes people are right, and sometimes people are fastest, and they might be right once or twice.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. It's like a broken clock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but we don't acknowledge them, and we don't get fastest, no good publicity.
Speaker 1: We don't care. It suck a dick. Yeah, Draco exists only in in GTA six. Yeah. Yeah, Draco is the it's bizarro Trump. That's what I might actually be regular Trump.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: It's like I just tug like normal in front of my people, but what I'm closed doors?
Speaker 4: Yeah, when he's behind closed doors. He turned in a Denzel Curry. He got the wicks in his hair, he took the mask. Yeah, Trump of Wix is nuts.
Speaker 3: He got the big complation terminently on a perky bro.
Speaker 2: He's proud, he said, you know how, he knew the purpose fake but he hate it because he's a super gravilin.
Speaker 3: Nah.
Speaker 1: He's on a he on a fir thirty thirty. Yo, He's like Nephigi Kevin from China except my painkillers. Yo, does perky as I'm off a bean.
Speaker 2: You know. Oh my god. So Beneito's skipping everything. It's could because of that. It could because it is. It could be because of Recon's obsession.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 2: I feel like I really feel old now today because it used to be that people were obsessed with like rappers, actors, athletes. People are now obsessed with streamers. Like streamers are their own economy, They're their own thing. They have their own very wide lane. I used to clown back in the day. I'm sorry, you know what I'm saying. You know what I mean, Let's let's get something popping. But is Beneatho skipping that is he skipping over the us because we're obsessed with streamers and streaming drama because.
Speaker 1: And Poppy Chulo and my dude or they I am bad. That's what he said. This is about this final don't do it. They might be or yet. Oh but you local you know auto some Oh yeah no some some oh ship it's in for one now. Oh yeah, prepared force. That's what we're on. You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But yo, fantas so fantom uh And you gave a good insight to this because I was panicking.
Speaker 1: I love Dominican people. I was gonna say, I love Dominican men. It's crazy. I love Dominican people.
Speaker 4: That makes two of us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love my people.
Speaker 2: So whenever they blow up and shine, I love like Karl Anthony Towns busting everybody's eyes. And you know what I'm saying against busting yesterday, Phantom is out here busting everybody's eyes in the streaming game. But he released statements saying like, yo, I'm no longer a member of AM I'm out of here, yo, and like doing like like like kind of like cryptic.
Speaker 3: Tweets like blocked they blocked him, that they blocked.
Speaker 2: Him from the social media accounts and this and this and that and I was just like, Yo, is this true. I was like, Yo, my Dominican King, like no, they're trying to play him, like no, don't play with my son. And then I was just like wait a minute. I was like, these dudes are very smart and they're very like on top of like their branding and all that ship. Especially Phantom, bro, like he like beyond you know what I'm saying, Because like you were saying, oh.
Speaker 3: I was saying, oh yeah, I love that I have you trained. I feel so.
Speaker 1: It's home training.
Speaker 3: I think that Phantom is very fucking smart, and I think he's also emotionally intelligent. So all of this just might be theatrics.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna just.
Speaker 3: Say, Bro, he probably handled the ship, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know, they get hid.
Speaker 3: All I know is I love Phantom and he's welcome to at all times.
Speaker 1: Come on, you know you know what it is baby, Come on, slide through the trap. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Also, everybody goes solo at some point, man, you know what I'm saying. JT So and look he Beyonce like I don't know, yeah, you know what I mean. Sometimes you gotta know when you when you outgrown some ship. Yeah, I just I'm.
Speaker 1: Just a little too.
Speaker 5: I just.
Speaker 4: Just a little too, just just a little and the toot is a shovel. But uh yeah, no, we we live in a I just the streamer ship like something like I want to act like I'm too old and too cool to give a fuck about that ship. But then like Phantom, I'm like, oh ship, damn, he left him. He fucked, Like what's going on?
Speaker 1: What's like now?
Speaker 4: I'm like interested, you know, I'm like fake invested, but I just every other time I'm not, because I just we live in a world where like I'll see a tweet that's like it's like a clip from a stream and if the tweeted, the tweet reads like Dookie Teeth is mad at his best friend Cracks Smoke for flirting with his girl Regina.
Speaker 1: Yeast Master in the middle of his stream.
Speaker 4: And I don't know, I think it's crazy that I'm expected to just like find the will to live after reading ship like that on my timeline.
Speaker 5: Yo. Well, the thing is you might not know them, but they're getting paid a gajillion dollars, dude, god knows what every single day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to do fuck hole every single.
Speaker 3: Day I don't even be mad at it, bro, I don't be mad at it. Like when I look at streamers, I'm like, yo, yeah, motherfucker's found the way. And guess what, I don't think that that's easy at all, because you you have to entertain an audience. For six seven, I did thirty days straight.
Speaker 1: That's nuts, thirty days straight.
Speaker 3: Constantly talking, making people laugh, trying to like yeah, that's insane. I mean, we don't know what they're doing, but.
Speaker 2: That motherfucker always his energy is always so high that I want to be like, yo, calm down something.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: They not doing that for us, even me as a thirty year old, Like, yo, he's not talking to us. This is like really for the younger kids, which just happened to be in the world that they're in. But I could never hate it on the streamer, bro. And I'm really I'm really fighting against the grain of becoming the old hater bitch. It's just like you don't understand the ship that the younger kids are doing it, like, look, get the fuck out of here. It's like I don't want to be that, so I'm trying to understand the youth it's like trying to see trying to understand why children watch people play with toys on YouTube?
Speaker 2: Yo, fam, can we talk about the one and a half minutes that blew my fa? I never understood how. I was just like, Yo, I can buy you that ship. It's a it's a fucking five dollars block. It's like this ship is in a bin at Target, Nigga when you walk in right by the fake pizza hut?
Speaker 1: Like what do we? I could just why are you watching this? Filipino lady? Opening just watched the game last night?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can't fucking who.
Speaker 1: Wo So why would I do that?
Speaker 3: You see he's the mic.
Speaker 1: See but it's crazy. It's don't say blame rock Star.
Speaker 3: I would yes, it gotta be Bro. I would never say that.
Speaker 1: I would never say that. We're about to say, Joe, listen, we not just for that, yo, We all three of us.
Speaker 2: We played twenty one bro at the Pipes from the Pip Joe Buddy Jillian Walla, and they did it.
Speaker 1: Fuck it, we're doing it. We hoping. Yeah, like twenty one Yo.
Speaker 4: May're about to go home and go in his sauna and wring out his balls on purpose. Here about to go like this with his ball sack and then he about to wear shorts with nos he gonna be like, Yo, how tall are you ready?
Speaker 1: Favey perfect put a low the room to seven.
Speaker 5: Ft recognized an EMT to be on stand by.
Speaker 1: Yes, yoh.
Speaker 4: However, bro I'm gonna pass out' gonna wake up like what the fuck is that smack?
Speaker 8: He's got one long ass curly pu yok my, I brot like Nah's.
Speaker 3: Crazy as Meryl will probably cook all of us in basketball?
Speaker 1: Yo, you know what it is?
Speaker 2: I got the old man game because now I'm playing with my kids and like the younger kids in the neighborhood basketball. You know what I'm saying, Like, I know you're going to isolate that clip and be like Melo was playing with the kids in the neighborhood.
Speaker 8: Merrow did what no basketball? Okay sports, It's victory a weird old podcast.
Speaker 4: Malvro manship playing with the kids and his neighborhood. Yo, what is going on on that plaf.
Speaker 1: Why does he talk like that? What do you talk like that?
Speaker 2: Why do you why does it take so much effort for you to move your tongue? You know what I'm saying, that that's insane. You gotta stop that, yo. But nah, that's like I feel like that was like the O G Brain Rot. It was like the Vigdeo, like the like the Unboxing ship, because then it became weird, bro because like I saw my kids, like the evolution of this ship. Right first, it was like it was just one lady. It was like a Filipino lady. I remember because I remember I voiced distinctly, and every time I've I've been in like a mother and baby like delivery thing. I got four I've been there four times, you know what I'm saying, and once for angry and trying to think, uh, the nurses. I remember that, you know what I'm saying. It was like you know what I'm saying, like here comea And I remember that the voices, you know what I'm saying and the accent. So I was like, even though Shorty wasn't on camera, no, you can see what's her hands. I knew she was Filipino because the accent, and plus she had a hospital bracelet on that said like hospital I.
Speaker 5: D r N.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying, Like, yeah, you know what I'm saying. So I knew but then after that it became now we're not just opening boxes. You're like, how the fuck did you.
Speaker 3: Got hospital?
Speaker 1: She just came home from work. She's in the middle of the show. Okay, wait, you thought she broke out of the hospital.
Speaker 4: Why would she have that, don't She's.
Speaker 1: Like these I gotta open these girls, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: But then it became that into like, yo, we're just doing weird shit, like they would order like a big ass gummy worm and just cut it into pieces. Now it's like, okay, this is officially brain raped, bro, because what are you getting out of this? You know what I'm saying. And that's why bad buddies skip in the United States, because that's all we do all day. They do tiktoks, whereas one side is just like a screw getting screwed into a hole, and then this side is like Timothy chy Lame doing the Millie Rock.
Speaker 4: And then the top is like a random mobile game where you're jumping over the trains or something.
Speaker 3: They'll have all of these motherfucking screens, all kinds of splits, and then they'll have an actual visual verbals fucking story being told, and you're trying to keep up with every single thing, and then you realize and then you wonder, motherfucker, why you can't sit down and read a three fucking a paragraph in a book. It's like, bro, of course not. They're literally trying to fry our fucking brain.
Speaker 2: And they are succeeding, Bro, because I would like that's so look, I'm gonna make a this on.
Speaker 1: Who not mom fish sock seed talking about right now?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Oh my boy boy boy, my boy star. You know what I mean. Sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, because you know what every tween gona be iri, Everything's gonna be hurry.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 2: You know when when May I go to the Spanish town over there and we see the world boss and then tell me, I mean I use kicks up no more. I say, that's the choice that you are willing to make because I love to watch me finish with the cakes.
Speaker 1: So yo, that is the wildest fives cartell line I ever heard of. Myne listen.
Speaker 6: That literally like like.
Speaker 2: Literally like that's like new brain rot. But I have I have a theory here, Okay, and don't beat me up because Mother's Day is coming up. But our moms put us onto the og brain rot, the og brain rot okay, and this is.
Speaker 1: Like Latino kids. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Oh, I feel like the og Brain Rot was Soberthohian there because it was twelve hours long. It had no structure, it didn't make no sense. It's like, Yo, we're gonna go from a musical act to tell you about Captain Crunch, to tell you about this comedy's kid to now we got four kids singing a hotel California, and then.
Speaker 4: And then this clown demon is gonna kick people out and playing a horn like ya.
Speaker 1: It was like it was like the first og over stimulation, bro, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: And then now to make it to bring in full circle, is beneath O aware of that and he's just like yo, y'all just went for the og brain rode to the new brain Rod.
Speaker 1: I'm never coming to the United States ever again. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: I'm sure bad Bunny has WhatsApp and he sees what the fuck is going on over there? You feel me withoutur Caribbean parents and the AI Bro.
Speaker 2: Yo, Mother's Day's coming up, bro, and I don't want an AI scammer to call my mom and be like mommy, mom me at weeh, came madle She's like, hey, came came mad No, It's okay, Yoo said.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah made mami. I need something from you. It's you song.
Speaker 9: I need you social Security number, and I need you day of birth and I need you address and your phone number and uh the name of your children and the day of birth.
Speaker 1: And she's just like claud to and then she just writes it down and gives it to me. You know what I'm saying. That makes me nervous, bro, It makes me nervous.
Speaker 7: Bro.
Speaker 3: My mom showed me a video the other day and she had a witness. She's she showed me a video. I'm a big ass fucking dog. And I'm like, ma, there's there's there's no way you watching this. And you think because she was like, bro, you know damn well that this ship is bad fake And she's like like and even when my pap was as, I'm like, Poppy, you can't believe everything you see on the internet because the thing is wait, wait, I don't know if it's just Caribbeans in general, but Dominicans. If there is a link and there is a picture, forget that ship is shown head Stone And another thing is that these motherfuckers listen to the news like background music. Like the news to them is is just it's like yeah, it's like there. It's just that's that's just what they hear.
Speaker 4: It's just there.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That's why the biggest YouTube segment in DR is old men sitting around in the room random studio talking politics, like but not really talking politics. Be like.
Speaker 3: You, I love them because they be cursing and they be fucking wild.
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's not even the Constitution that on free speech because I'm like, if motherfuckers is.
Speaker 1: They risking it all?
Speaker 5: Bro?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. But let me ask you all this. You know Mother's Day is coming up, so you know we want to make our mom is happy.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't know I'm gonna do that, you know, by just being me.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, something bitchy.
Speaker 2: Alright, bro listen, We're gonna go to Marshals. You gotta some nice soap, yo, Yo. This is every Dominican mom. I don't care like you could be like, Yo, my mom's right here.
Speaker 1: That's not true. You're lying. If you buy your Dominican mom something for Mother's Day and it's expensive. They ain't touching it.
Speaker 2: If you hear the fucking Marshals, bro, and you get fucking Crabtree and Evelyn Peach soap, They're like, ay, wow, Wow, what is that Lean? And I'm just like, Yo, Crabtree, evelying, Bro, shit is mad exotic. Meanwhile, I'm just like scraping the price off the ship. It's like two ninety nine Clearance, Like.
Speaker 1: They love that ship. Bro.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Yo, my mom gotta pay a fucking Louis loafus. Well, she ain't never warn what God damn it. She wanted to church one time and.
Speaker 1: She was like, hey, no I hit them.
Speaker 2: Mean.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that's called haters to I be alert, to be alert to alert, alert vibe. But I'm sorry, sorry, I don't want to any So the question is for y'all give me.
Speaker 2: I started off, you know what I'm saying because I feel like I'm the most the biggest disappointment in this room.
Speaker 1: A moment where you where you where you had to face your mom's and you was like, damn, bro, like I really disappointed her.
Speaker 2: Bro, you know what I'm saying, Like even not maybe not in a moment but like hindsight, you know what I'm saying looking back on it. I'll tell you right now. I might have told this story on a different platforms, but it might be the first time telling it all victory. Like I was in nights Your housing with a guy who's I don't know his government name, but his tech name was Selk s c Okay shot the Selk Man. If I see y'all, I hope you free my brother, you know what I'm saying. But if you're not free selk Uh with Silk and Uh and Nate shot the nace.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. He's turned over a new leaf.
Speaker 2: He's lifting weights, he's staying in all his post on Instagram is about gains nowadays. And I see you know what I'm saying there. My little nig my mom used to call him loco. Anyway, I was up there with those two Shenan Again hooligans smoking angel dust and we had the next dott chrip phones on deck that day, and we were all up there smoking angel dust and break dancing because that seemed like the thing to do. Climb all the way up to the rooftop of the projects. You know what I'm saying, don't open the door and go on the roof because the alarm is gonna go off and then we can't see hear him smoke smoke dust in the darkness and then start pop blocking, you know, and uh, hours and hours and hours passed by. I didn't notice because dust affects. You're in a fugue state, you know what I'm saying. You're disassociating. You feel me, so I see the concern in your eyes.
Speaker 1: Don't worry. I haven't smoked dust in like weeks. Speed past weeks, weeks is progress. Probably. So my sister, my little sister, had to come pick me up.
Speaker 2: And when she did, she showed up with her boyfriend and they put me in a car because I couldn't get in the car because when she said sit in the car, I said, no doubt. And I sat on the sidewalk and I was and I got mad because I was like, why y'all not driving? And she's like, because you're not in the car, you dumb motherfucker. She's like, I gotta take you home like this. She's like, cause mommy is momy, Mommy's calling us, bro. We got to come home because we both left the house like together, and I was like our thing, like, yo, I'm taking it with Yo, It's okay, she's safe, she's with me. She'd go slide with her boyfriend and I go smoke us in the projects.
Speaker 1: So I go home.
Speaker 2: She takes me home and my guys, this is like around this time, like may you know what I'm saying? At times, and I have a north face checking on and I'm like, Yo, you know what I'm gonna do. I'm gonna put this on very tightly so that my mom doesn't know I'm high. I did this multiple times, by the way, and it never worked. So everything I came in the house, oh you mean like the hood on hood and I pulled the elastic strings so that all you see is just like Ninja eyes.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like a bronx, like you know what I'm saying, Like Broker, you know what I'm saying, Like it just comes the whole ship and bro I walked in there and my sister's like, Yo, what are you doing this?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: Like you're gonna walking in with a jacket, come in your whole face. You look mad, suss like you might as well, just walk in there looking like sweet secret scirrel because she's not gonna kick.
Speaker 1: Like this is more sucks. And I was like, no, no, no, you don't know. I was like, I know everything.
Speaker 2: And I walked in there, bro, and my mom just looked at me and she didn't say ship to me, Bro. She just looked at me and said, hey, oh no Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, shout to the hart snipe me.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I was like, and she never cursed me out before. That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 10: I would rather like going through, even though I don't know bath call you cat said also put the mommy to do that guy get the car and you get that plot.
Speaker 1: Though, I would have rather that she just said yes me and just got started getting ready for work.
Speaker 2: I was like, ah, you fucking bomb, go in your room, you piece of ship and like wallow and self pity.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's exactly what I did. I was like, fuck. I was like, my failure, damn man, here I am here, I have baby Bunny, got something coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's crazy, let's not do that.
Speaker 5: Do that.
Speaker 3: I gotta say mine the time that I disappointed my mom or my parents the most, Bro, I got arrested. What I got arrested? I said that, Like what when I was like fourteen?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, I think I was like thirteen. Yeah, I was thirteen. I got arrested for guess what, graffiti?
Speaker 1: Bitch?
Speaker 3: No, yeah, it was bro and this is some bullshit. It wasn't even graffiti. I was literally just riding on a wall with fucking marker. Yeah. And then some dts pulled up and it was like some dickhead dts. He was so hyped to catch somebody in the crime. His dick got hard, like he was oh yeah, yeah, yeah, he walked in, he walked he came after me, like the fucking Yns who who got caught lacking in the smoke shop, was like yeah, like yoh, what's good. I was thirteen. My mom was in dr Bro when this happened, so I was unsupervised. They had to call my mom from dr because I was like, ye're not calling my father. I don't care what you do. Do not call my father because Boppy don't play that shiit bro. First of all, they had me and my cousin locked up like some animals in the back. My hun pulls up to finally get us out. Because we were too young for them to send us like away. But the homegirl that was me had just turned sixteen, so she had to go away. Yeah, but we get we get locked in. My uncle goes to get my dad, and my dad pulls up to pick me up, and Poppy's on the phone making the phone call to mom and I'm just like, mommy's in DR, realizing that I just got arrested. Poppy just came to pick me up. He not even talking to me. He literally saw me. It was like, and then we walked straight to the car. He didn't say a word, and I was like, oh, what do I do? And Mommy, I was just like, yo, I can just imagine what my mom is thinking being in DR and that she leaves us alone for three fucking days and here I am in fucking jail. Bro.
Speaker 1: By the way, the.
Speaker 2: Criminal justice system is so fucked up that you go to Jeff for graffiti. Her homegirl that was sixteen still on rikers.
Speaker 1: She's still there, still got some I'll got some serious ass tails. Man.
Speaker 4: My shit ain't even that crazy because I was a good boy. But like, this is something, this is something that would happen routinely with me. So Spanish is my first language, but my mom refused to put me in ESL as a kid, like, so she just threw me to the wolves. So like, imagine your entire life right up until you're like four or five years old, you're speaking Spanish only then you go to school. And they tried to play my mom. So they was like, well, he speaks Spanish, let's put him in the Spanish class. She wasn't fucking with that because she knew that that class got way less resources, you know what I mean, got like they didn't have. Like they were like, no, no, no, not fuck that. Put him in the regular class. He gonna learn English that way. So that's how I learned English. So I went from speaking Spanish from like learning from the from the from my conception to like four years old, then from school pretty much my entire academic career speaking like mostly English. So when I was like twelve, thirteen, fourteen, right, I would have this issue rec contextualizing Spanish, like translating it in my head. So mommy would send me to the supermarket to get pat and I would get green plantains because those were moss. So for my non Spanish speaking folks, pat means mature planting, which means which means it's softer, it's riper, and it's sweeter, it's sweet. It's a sweet plantain. The other ones are green and like not as ripe, and they're way they're they're like hard right there. Yeah, yeah, their starts here. So my English brain could not recontextualize maud and.
Speaker 1: Moss doodle, which means more hard.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so my stupid ass would get more hard flat because my mom sent me to the supermarket moss doodle, which, by the way.
Speaker 1: Is by the way to put it in the context.
Speaker 2: This is this is this man is thirty seven years old, so this is we're going back twenty years back then was like forty seven for a dollar.
Speaker 1: Yes, so he was at food was office hours exactly.
Speaker 2: Squeezing every fucking plant, the hardest one to find, the hardest plot.
Speaker 1: Pach my hey, pach police.
Speaker 4: So I would get home with the with forty six of the wrong plot and my mom would go, no, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know, tell him, and I.
Speaker 4: Would say, and I should be like Monday three nap, don't come down, embassie.
Speaker 1: She would call me an imbecile.
Speaker 2: In that.
Speaker 1: Go out of the coward. What is that a discipline man? Yeah? Like what the fuck? So that's Charlatan, that's the best one. Like that is old ass word. Yeah, that's how that's so, that's how I would routinely upset my mother.
Speaker 3: Damn. Raddy was really a good kid, right like, Yo, you.
Speaker 1: Know I shot a cat nah in the courtyard. I'm like, no, not like that.
Speaker 3: You know what it was?
Speaker 4: It's because it's because like my older sister was like kind of doing all the teenager ship. So I was like, oh, I'm not gonna make my mom feel like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm your sister. Yeah, that's Ingrid as you. She's like, nah, bro, I'm getting first time. He's like look at you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like I'm drinking.
Speaker 1: But like it's you don't know. On the lowe on the low. Yeah, in his car, parked in a safe spot.
Speaker 4: He's sixty nine y on the couch Ingrid was behind the couch. H yeah, like on the nobody could see her show up here one day and just sit in silence for forty five minutes. You're staring at us like in scrubs.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Were were I was jerking motherfuckers off behind the couch.
Speaker 1: Behind the couch. Oh ship, I don't even know you. That's crazy. That's crazy. Who is crazy? That's crazy. No, she's cool, she's cool. She's cool. But you but you, oh like this guy's cool, he's not cool, right, you got like, oh you gotta go cheap. Oh you're not cool? Yeah whatever, Yo, anyway, let's jump this thing.
Speaker 3: I would help her, Yo.
Speaker 2: Victory episode whatever. You know what I'm saying, because you're here, maybe way back.
Speaker 1: At the tribe. You know what I'm saying, Lockheed, You know what i mean.
Speaker 2: Hit the light, hit the bell, hit the subscribe it all that ship they tell all your friends coming.
Speaker 1: On the coming down the copy, down the compy, down the comment. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Tell his bells. She looks beautiful to rainy. His tattoos are amculate. You know what I'm saying that you love his how he utilizes his goal fronts.
Speaker 3: And also tell us what's the most fucking embarrassing thing you ever did?
Speaker 1: Yeah, because we in there, we answer.
Speaker 6: You know what I'm saying, Yeah, bitch, literally like m hm, a luxury light light like
Speaker 9: H