Speaker 1: Welcome in everybody to Fantasy Bros. MLB. This is Leading Off Live, brought to you by Bet three sixty five, Bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets. When you do. It's me Joey p That of course is the Welsh, and it's you, the Peanuts and the Cracker Jacks. And we are a baseball show first and foremost right Fantasy Baseball. A little bit of betting, little bit, this little bit of that, but at the heart of all of us here at Fantasy Bros. MLB, we just love baseball. And unfortunately baseball lost an absolute legend last night at ninety three years old, arguably, or my mind, probably the greatest all around baseball player to ever play. Willie Mays unfortunately left this world. But what an incredible legacy he left behind. Almost three thousand games played in twenty three seasons, a guy that played a lot of games at Candlestick Park and still hit over six hundred and sixty zo runs. A guy that maybe could have hit even more depending on what other ballpark he might have played at. He had speed, he had grace, He was important culturally as much as he was on the field. He was that important off the field and Welsh. I think we all knew that Willy Mays was, you know, getting very up there in age. We'd see him on occasion the last five six years, go out there for a moment before a game or a special event, and you know, Willie May's an icon in Major League Baseball and icon in San Francisco baseball and New York baseball too. The catch, the moments there, you know, on deck for the Bobby Thompson home run. He was just a part of this game and all those incredible moments through the fifties and sixties and even into the early seventies. A huge loss for Major League Baseball, a huge loss for the baseball community at large. But what a life, what a career when you look back at everything that man accomplished.
Speaker 2: I was thinking to myself, like, because I tweeted icon, just icon, He's iconic.
Speaker 3: But the catch like top five?
Speaker 2: Like if you're thinking of all the moments that we've had in baseball, like what are the what are the imprinted baseball images or you know, short clips, is there anything bigger than the catch that comes to your mind?
Speaker 1: You know, it's it's absolutely top five. If not top three, And it's great when you have those iconic moments happen with iconic players. And I think that's the thing like you don't always get like like the Bobby Thompson home run. Ironically, right, Abbi Thompson was an iconic player. He had an iconic moment, and I think that's something that you go, oh wow, that's pretty amazing.
Speaker 2: Like like the images that are imprinted, Like I have that image of you know, Hank Aaron and the two fans coming out and kind of as he's circling second base over to third, like that is imprinted.
Speaker 3: The catch is probably the tippy top Kirk Gibson.
Speaker 2: That's not like a great one, but like those are some of the memories that are in print. But I don't know, I think it is like I think it is the iconic, Like that is the image I think of outside of like Ken Griffy junior swing, Like that is the image if you were to say, give me one baseball play that exemplifies baseball in its history, it's like that that catch. It's it really is incredible.
Speaker 3: So it's it's sad.
Speaker 2: It's sad to we we lose, you know, like our history our history.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's incredible.
Speaker 2: Baseball is incredible because that man will live on forever, like he is going to live on forever. But losing the the the important pieces you know, of our baseball life, it's definitely sad.
Speaker 1: Oh absolutely, but again you you rejoice an incredible career, incredible life too. I saw a thing too. You know, you're seeing all these you know, amazing stats and facts about Willie Mays, which is really cool. You see the ones about oh he you know, he won twelve goal gloves, more than anybody else, but they didn't invent the gold glove until it was in the league six years, so he probably one one in another like four or five. Possibly. Also, I saw somebody on MLB Network bring up an amazing point two, which is, you know, you can argue that Josh Gibson was the best player in the negro leagues. You can argue that Baby Ruth was the best player in Major League Baseball before integration, but once baseball was integrated, it's hard to argue. When the playing field was everyone together, it's hard to argue there's ever been a more complete player than Willie Mays. I think he is in terms of speed, power, in terms of defense, all those things. I mean, he was the complete five. He is the prototypical complete five to a player. And again, sad news today to start us off in baseball. But that's okay, everybody, boys and girls, go ahead.
Speaker 3: Well, I just wanted to say this one thing real quick. It makes me think of it.
Speaker 2: It's it's Willie May's adjacent but Willie May's I believe. I mean, the story is relative to this. That he lived out here in Arizona, in Scottsdale, in a neighborhood that a friend of mine and Bogman's used to used to live in in North Scottsdale. And when I don't know if we've told the story before, but when Bogman was a kid, we had, like I said, a couple friends in this neighborhood. He goes into this neighborhood and Barry Bonds was at Willy Mays's house but outside, and Bogman, little, a little baby Bogman, little tiny Bogman went to go out and try to get not Willy Mays's attention, but but Barry Bonds' attention, and Barry Bonds yelled at Bogman and told him.
Speaker 1: To go away. Yeah, that sounds about right sad opening to the show today, but we want to pay tribute to the greatest, to be honest, that's what it is. So we want to make sure we gave some weight and some time to that today. But again we want to leave you with some fun too, So on the show later today, we have a little bit of fun for you. Our producers put something together, very amusing, so stick with us to the end of the show. We're going to show it and debut it a special new intro for the show we're going to be using hopefully going forward. But look, we're here to talk about baseball too, so let's get in there and talk about some baseball. Talk about headlines. Go into the al with a caf strain. That's the biggest one. We just said this yesterday and we said, well, when Bobaschek gets ready, that'll be the end of the season for the Blue Jays. Aurelvis Martinez is the guy taking his place Welsh. There you go. I mean, this is like the perfect storm of things that we've been talking about in the last week. So I'll let you take it from here. What does this mean for the Blue Jays and how the fantasy managers recoup from this one.
Speaker 3: I mean, what does it mean? That's a great question. I don't know what. I think. Toronto is one foot in, one.
Speaker 2: Foot out, as we said yesterday, and it's going to continue for a couple of weeks. The relevant part of it is Irrelvis Martinez is finally up. I'm just not as big on Erelvis Martinez as a lot of other people. He's shown exactly who he's always been. He had this huge, big up which you know, hat tipped to him in the crazy start to the year. He had like that April where I think it like one only one game where he didn't have a hit.
Speaker 3: He was awesome.
Speaker 2: Then he tapered down and he went into a big tailspin with.
Speaker 3: That batting Appridge dipped.
Speaker 2: I think around two point thirty he's restabilized again. He's cut his strikeouts down from years past, but there still is a swing and miss element to his game. He obviously has got some really big power. He does not have the contact ability of Bobachetz. This is a very different player that you're going to see, but a very fantasy relevant player if he clicks. I just don't know if he's going to click right out the gates. But this is one of those guys that you go and pick up. You just all the analysis and dah da da da, you just go and pick them up, as long as you're not sacrificing something that is really really important, because I think maybe the most glaring thing with rookies in general this year, they've just kind of all.
Speaker 3: Been failures, you know.
Speaker 2: I think there's very few that have actually really worked. So I would hold on to see if this does stick, because they could maybe put him in another part of the lineup, but this is a powerchase. I'm not holding my breath on Erolvis Martinez long term.
Speaker 1: Pick him up a tough couple of weeks here for the infielders, or a week I should say, Bobashet, Mookie bets He hikes h Walker Buehler. Also more Dodger news. Uh, considering they're putting him on the I l possibly because of yesterday's performance against the Rockies.
Speaker 2: They was the term have you heard this before? They said they were gonna give him a blow.
Speaker 1: And all the time, Yeah, oh no, that's a that's an old one. Willie Randolph was famous all the time. He would say all the time. And this was kind of before you know, social media has you know, really took over things. I can only imagine. But he was just like, yeah, we're gonna give Jimmy a blow today and this guy blow tomorrow and blah blah blah, and how about a rest? Uh No, I mean you can have the rest.
Speaker 3: Want to have a sit, Let's have a sit, not a blow.
Speaker 1: But that's and that's what I'm saying. I mean he had eight starts since he's come back from Tommy John A five eight four e R right he or whatever you need or whatever he needs, get him whatever he needs, because that guy needs something. I was in Buldurham. I feel like, you know, I got a blow. I think it might have been uh no, but that is a common baseball is Oh yeah, I just if you've never heard that, that's not like I like vaguely have seen.
Speaker 2: But I don't think in recent history of someone in like news articles be.
Speaker 3: Like, yeah, they're talking about Kivid Walker.
Speaker 1: Buell or a blow.
Speaker 3: And I was like, were we could just say rest?
Speaker 2: We have enough words that we can say he's gonna rest or sit for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I agree. Also crazy might be the guy getting called up. I think the biggest beneficiary. Like, if you will look at who is winning right now for the Dodgers, I think it's Gavin Stone. Walker bull is going to the il, Bobby Miller's getting hit all over the ballpark, Kershaw still a month away, and you have a motives on the I l like Gavin Stone right now looks like a major buy for me, Like I'd be trying to get this guy everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean maybe it's not anywhere, but you do have to give like some consideration to what his like this team, the rotation and they put out, and how many innings are really comfortable going it's been. He's had a really great year, but he's got an almost full ERA differential from his expected. He has a three point zero one ERA, but it's a three point.
Speaker 3: Nine to eight expected.
Speaker 2: His k's have been really low, his walks have been better on his career, but still not great. And I don't know, like he weirds me out this right here. This is such a weird thing. You see guys that throw fastballs as their primary pitch, and that pitch will have like a fifteen, sixteen, eighteen percent with rate, and then the secondaries will go in and have this big with rate. Well, he throws his best pitches, his change up. He throws that pitch more than any other, but it has a It still has a thirty four percent with rate, but then he's got sinker and fastball with even lower with rates. So I don't know, like, you would love to see a little bit more of a mix, so his change up could be more effective, so you can get that into like the forty five percent with range, and then I think you could see those k's. But he's a you know, under twenty percent k guy. He's great right now. If he's sitting out there, I don't know if I'm trading for him, because, like so many of these young pitchers, what does he have going for the rest of the year. If they decide to start tapering down the ending outside of every fricking Dodger's pitcher getting hurt, they will get Kershaw back at some point. They probably make a move here in the near future. I'm down with Gavin Stone, but there's there's a few warts.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying Gavin Stone for the next two months is a good investment. Yes, that I agree with that, I think, I think you're looking at June nineteenth to maybe even early August, like mid August. Like, I think you're in a good spot here with him, at least through the month of July. I think he ain't going no place. Nick Lodolo. I saw Razor in the chat was saying that Nick Lodolo here to put a cy Young wager on him.
Speaker 3: I'll give me.
Speaker 1: I mean, not gonna happen, But he's a Reds guy, you know. Let him have his time, Let him have his fun. Struck out eight guys, no walks, eighteen whiffs, fifty swings, and missus thirty six percent with rate. Look, he's been right. We talked about last week. I asked the question, did Nick Lodolo become an ace right under our nose and we didn't realize it? Two seven six era. It's great, Like this is the way the Reds stay in this thing. And they get Marte back in a couple of weeks. Very exciting, also exciting. Max Scherzer is gonna make his season debut on Saturday against the Royals Hazah and Justin Verlander goes on the fifteen day IL retroactive with the neck discomfort. Still got a crick in the neck, still not working out from Justin Verlander. So we'll see old people. This is what happens to us. We get neck problem. Back is a blow. I need a backy out of me. Yeah, he's gotta get a blow. Edwin Diaz scoreless ninth or him he's back, baby Andres Munos pitched one and two third scoreless innings. Now, interesting thing about Munyos is it's like, you know, his era is at one four seven, he's got thirteen saves. But it's funny sometimes you see him. He'll come in and pitch when it matters most like, you know, like to win the game because they don't care about our fantasy teams. And it's something that I've noticed they've done with him on a few occasions where it kind of takes him out of the saves. Does that like bother you or you just kind of say you just got to take the lumps. I know it bothers you internally as a fantasy person, Yeah, but I mean it can't really shake you off, Munios. Right like when that occasionally happens, like you gotta take no good with the bad.
Speaker 2: There, it's not gonna take you off now. But if this team does take the trade deadline and go to bolster up that bullpen, it could be something in the crunch where this team has shown you like they're not committed to him being the every every day This is why a lot of us like Matt Brash, you know, and then he gets hurt. But this is why he would have been one of those guys that would have gotten those.
Speaker 1: Saves friends on MySpace or something like you.
Speaker 3: He's a super nice guy.
Speaker 2: He's just a super nice well, he is one of the nastiest pitches in baseball. I think it was Austin Riley, who I think the one that said that his sweeper was the grossest pitch in all of baseball. But that doesn't matter now whatever, Tommy John, he's out. But if they were to go and acquire, you know, any of those pseudo closery type of guys, if they were to go get Tanner Scott, that might be a little bit of a warning sign for the end of the year.
Speaker 3: So I don't know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sway me, but it does keep my attention going. Trade wins are starting to go too. I don't even saw a report we always know the Mariners and they're going to be involved in those But you also had the Padres and Preller them saying that they are the most active team right now. So you are going to see these teams starting to fight for those pieces, and a lot of those pieces are going to be bullpen sides. You know, Tanner Scott's going to get traded, that's been confirmed. A couple closers are going to lose those jobs, and we just don't know what the market's going to look like. But I think the Mariners clearly are a team that would go out and try to get some bullpen help when.
Speaker 1: They give me a lot of the Mariners. Corbyn Carroll two for three with the triple, so he's healthy. A and Slay CHACONI really stuck the ship in my back yesterday six scoreless things. How dare you, Slay CHACONI? How dare you you have?
Speaker 3: You're such a negative Nancy on slate every time he comes.
Speaker 1: Up negative positive. I'm just on the under because it's worked and it's made me money, and yesterday it didn't. So I'm a little sad. I'm allowed to be a little sad. I'm sad, all right. Maybe I need to blow it. Uh, cheer me up. You know, Blue Jays released Daniel Logelbach, So there you go, rookie lucky time. Saddan said it in Rafaela three to four double RBI, good day for him. He sixteen over twenty six over his last seven games, so really heating up in June. Rafaela was a player you were very much on and it looks like, you know, again the strikeouts still there, but it looks like a player that's going in the right direction. Ben Rice did play yesterday for the Yankees, one for four with a single. There you go. And Jason Domingez apparently has what an oblique strain. Well stop me if you heard it before. So there you have it.
Speaker 2: Yee, I am so done with oblique strains. That's gonna be I'll tell you that's gonna be the thing that's gonna be this offseason is all the baseball is gonna rally around. What are the things everyone's like, stop throwing so hard, stop throwing one hundred for Tommy John's what's gonna be the thing that's gonna start helping obliques. It's gonna be some type of workout. It's going to be some alteration that a place.
Speaker 3: Like drive Line is going to do.
Speaker 2: There's going to be some type of tackling because this this is the new thing. Bat speeds up, obliques are up, rib injuries are more common. That's like every other injury is something right around the waist. It's something right in that area where you know the torque and that bat speed is affecting, and it's pretty brutal, and some of these things can be really long standing. So this is why when someone had tweeted me about the Hey, who would you rather have rest of season? Noelvie or Jason? At this point, it is Noelvie because I don't know what this recovery is going to look like. The Yankees are not aggressive in bringing Domingos up. I think in September Domingos can be up and doing stuff. But Nowelvie is going to be back. I think in like a week and a half.
Speaker 1: Isn't it like twenty six I think or something like that, twenty seven somewhere around there. Oh, here's a quick question here from that guy, does bets have any trade value coming out saying six to eight weeks? Can you trade him? Would you trade him? That's interesting somebody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and not in like Rodo or.
Speaker 1: It's got to be top of the standing steamer. It's gonna be a team that's coasting and goes yeah, I want to get greedy and has a buttload of depth to be able to do that.
Speaker 2: But it's got il spots. Yeah, it's like a playoff run there. They're making that. Yeah, in a league where someone can get them on the iel. There there is the like, this is the playoff run guy. You're gonna get him for your fantasy playoffs. So there is some inherent trade value. But I don't know, Like if I had Mookie Bets, I'm not gonna go. I mean, here's a question, Saddanna Rafaela, like, would you rather have Rafaela right now? Who has been i mean top twenty five ish player over the last couple of weeks. He doesn't have a great hitting profile though, I'll tell you that why.
Speaker 1: I would say, that's funny enough. But if it was a packageame on something else. Maybe if I was a team that was finding for my life and I knew, like way without Bets the next two months, I'm toast, then I might give it a shot. But other than that I think I would probably, I mean, it would need more of a package than that to get that done. As I said, please stay at the end of the show today we got a special fun thing for you. We want to leave you smiling today. We also want to leave you with some guys to pick up off the waiver wires. So without further ado, let's hit the waiver wire for week thirteen. Let's put some guys on your roster, Welsh, I want to start with Tyler Soderstrom, first base slash catcher for the Oakland A's roster. In forty seven percent of leagues, he's hit safely in ten of his last eleven. He's at three forty two. Over that spam he is, you know, the slash right now is still kind of you know, travel behind a little oly hitting two fifty on the year, but the slugging is up to four sixty four the on bases at three fifty seven. It seems like he's starting to carve out a little bit more of an everyday ish role here. And you know, when it comes to the A's, they've got a lot of space. He's only rostered in about fifty percent of leagues, and if he does have catcher eligibility in that league that you're playing in. I think this is a player that you should consider picking up in those deeper formats, especially while he's on the hot streak. Bladays played pretty well to with the A's, they've got a little bit more offense. I think that people realize. So Sodastrum's the guy that I think people should add.
Speaker 2: What do you think I'm I'm fine with it, maybe in deeper leagues. It's funny that you brought up because, like I would prioritize Bleday first.
Speaker 1: I really agree, but he's already rostered in like eighties, so I don't think that's really more realistic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think this is a solid powerchase guy. I think what you pinpointed the advantage if he is catcher eligible in some spots, that's a good place to be in. And I think he's at the point where he's probably going to stick around for the majority of the season. It is weird though they have a type. It's like soda Strom to Bledat to Brent Rooker, like they're all that same type of player, but high barrel percentage, good hard hit number. Soda Strum is definitely starting to come through. So I think it is a pretty decent time, especially if you're looking, you know, for some of that bench help. I'd be picking up Sodastrom.
Speaker 1: Another guy to pick up. Look just to see thirty three percent rostered. DJ Hurds also known as David John. By the way, I did not realize that the DJ was David John. Could be a lot things. Hers has a minor league a strikeout rate of twelve point nine k per nine, so he's got strikeout potential. He's got three seven seventy one point one nine whip and twenty one k's and fourteen innings so far for the Nats. You know, somebody asked me, is this a fluke? And I said it might be. But he also gets the Rockies next, So I kind of look at that, and I go, hey, you know, why not let's continue to look ahead here for DJ. And it feels like if you're hurting for pitching right now, like you know, you got Walker Bueller going to the IL, you didn't expect that you got some other pitchers, you know, waiting on ures or hopefully this weekend. Maybe Hers is another guy you could pick up. Another guy too, Ben Rice, we've talked about so again, different eligibility factors in different leagues. We talked about him yesterday on Fantasy pros MLB on Leading Off. I saw Rice play in person at Double A this year. I was very impressed with him. He slashed two seventy five, three ninety three, five point thirty two with fifteen homers nine steals currently and look he walks too. So this is a guy that can help you. And those numbers have seen double A and A Rizzo has been terrible. Rizzo's on the IL. I think you see what Ben Rice can do. Either Rice is part of a package that they move at some point, or maybe Rice is part of the solution to what ails him at first base. Either way, it was encouraging. He played last night. Let's see how the playing time goes. But he's rostering in just seventeen percent of leagues. A few other names to Chad Green because Imi Garcia is now obviously on the IL, so Green is up next for save, so you might as well add him. He's only rostered in twelve percent of leagues. Noueve Marte still just rostered in sixty percent of leagues. Welsh, what are people waiting for? Ah, this is driving me crazy. It's like going up like inch by inch and Clayton Kershaw too only rostered in sixty four percent of leagues. But Marte is going to be back sooner, So Green Marte Kershaw. Those are three other guys to add this week on the Wave Warre Welsh. Any guys for you that you're looking at in the Wave War or two that you're like yeah, or maybe one of these guys that I mentioned needs to be asap or super aggressive on.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think Noelvie should not be out there anymore. I think this is the play kers shop. I think we're maybe a tiny bit early, but the ownership is there. I think he's a great pickup, especially for a Dodger team that needs to pick it up. And I will say with DJ Hurs, I don't personally believe. I like when someone asks is it kind of a fluke.
Speaker 1: I said it was as small as sempleasize. That's what I say.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I like him as a streamer. To your point, I like him going up against a Colorado team. I don't think it holds. He's a forty percent wif rate on his fastball, which is not a sustainable number, So those strikeouts are gonna come down. The effectiveness on the fastball comes down if the secondaries keep going. I think he's a solid streamer at this point. And that's what a lot of these pickups and sps are is finding good matchups. So the Colorado matchup is a good one. You pick some good names.
Speaker 1: Here there you go, make sure you go and add those names, and of course go to Fantasybros dot com to see all of the Waiver Wire articles over there as well. For you. That is Week thirteen Waiver Wire with Joey p and the Welsh. All right, let's get the three up and three down real quick. Mark Vento's three for five with a dinger, Nick Cassianas four for five with a game winning double, and Zach Geloff three run home er, two for four, starting heat up a little bit. Well, I'll stole the base two, get him out of that nine hole. Come on, a's, what are you doing? Let's go all the a's today. Soderstrom he got.
Speaker 2: Too many good they got too many good hitters. Joe Tyler, Soderstroum and JJ Blede.
Speaker 1: What do you do with the gal? What do you even do? Three downs? Sevenino for the Mets, Nobuno six runs six and the third to the Rangers. Yesterday, Griffin Canning, he lost six runs, five earned five innings. Lance Lynn gave up six runs, five of them earned on ten hits. Yes, you know what. And I made money on that too, because I went hard on that game against Lanceln.
Speaker 2: So that was a He was five innings, eighty nine pitches with four strikeouts, and I went, oh, here we go.
Speaker 3: Because if you remember.
Speaker 2: Yesterday, I had the strikeout Parlay Liddolo needed six nailed it needed five from Lynn. He comes back out for the fifth or the sixth, eighty nine pitches in immediately strikes out.
Speaker 3: The dude gets.
Speaker 2: It and then a homer Christian betten Court. He stinks, but boy does he stink in just the right way where we were able to cash.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Lancelicke.
Speaker 1: Look, Grima is still alive. Right now, it's seven and zero. We've got to change the thing. So because the Mets had a comeback, Wait, can't can't be defeated. By the way, did you ever look at the tweet that I sent you yesterday? Nod I sent you the Devin saw a tweet that I said, I couldn't say here to talk about on the air.
Speaker 3: Oh no, I miss, I totally miss that.
Speaker 1: I gotta send a tea again, all right. Aaron Judge told everybody that the X rays and the cat skin on his hand came back negative. So that's good. After guessterday, everybody was panicking. You know, guys, they should rightful Lisso. But we'll see if he's back in the line today. I doubt it. Westburg for the Orioles day to day with hips horn as Charlie Blackman came out yesterday with the hamstring tightness. Candelario removed from Tuesday's game against the Pirates with just tendonitis and some general fatigue, general fatigue. Jordan Lawler, your boy with the Diamondbacks, diagnosed with a Grade one hamstring strain. So well you won't see him for a month. A brave from just always hurt.
Speaker 2: He's unreal, Like he just got back like that dude, he got hurt after his I went to his second professional game hurt right after, got hurt again and then he was out for like the I mean that guy is I don't know if it's injury prom or injury.
Speaker 1: The picture of Anthony rendon his locker, right, that's his hero, Michael Waka through four squirrels sittings? Did you see them? Welsh? That's the most important question.
Speaker 3: Well be said to this yesterday. Yeah, I was there at the complex.
Speaker 1: He said you were going, And now I'm asking did you.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, that was yeah, No, I was there because he did that on on Monday.
Speaker 3: Yeah, on Monday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I was at that one looked phenomenal. Eloy did get to him. He he won the first battle against.
Speaker 3: Eloy, did he?
Speaker 1: How was Eloy running?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: It still the same? Huh.
Speaker 2: I I am genuinely I don't know how to answer things because I put out the videos. People are being mean to by the way I mean me, me making that sound is mean. But I will tell you I don't. I can't conceptualize a player who, by the way out here has faced a couple of major league pitchers. He's hitting over five hundred in complex as you should. You know it's this type of league. But you're hitting over five hundred. Your bats live, you've had doubles, you've had a homer, singles, your bat looks great. He physically cannot run, Like, what are they going to do. I have never in my life, as long as I've been going to Complex and watching goes from to the you know the Dominican summer league guys that come up to Major leaguers rehabbing. I've seen a gajillion Major leaguers rehab I have never seen a player move like Eloy him and As is doing, not just in one game but another. He doesn't physically look like he can play, but he can hit so weird. I don't know what they're going to do when he's ever going to leave and how he's going to get right, because there is something so clearly wrong. He cannot run. He is moving like a seventy year old Like he leaves literally. I saw a video of like this one hundred year old guy who was in a marathon, like he like that.
Speaker 3: I can't do that, right, you know what I'm talking about?
Speaker 1: It I do this.
Speaker 3: It's amazing, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: We're not in marathons. He's twenty six years old.
Speaker 3: He's a twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's twenty seven, I think right. Kobe May is back. That's great, so we'll keep an eye on that. He returned yesterday to Triple A Alec Manoa did finally have his Tommy John on Monday. By the way, Cubs put Mike Talkman on the il with a groin strain. Stephen Matt's getting a second opinion on his back. That's not good. And Mike Trout told everybody he has not resumed running and remains without a definitive timeline. So in case you thought you were getting Mike Trout back anytime soon, you're not not happening. But that's okay, wells, because we have more things to entertained. That's like the best bets of the day with Joey p and the Welsh. Make sure you place your bets at bet three six five, bet five bucks, get one hundred and fifty and bonus bets when you do with the promo code leading off, and of course don't forget eighteen or over. In Kentucky gambling problem, go one one hundred gambler or one hundred bets off. In Iowa, terms and conditions apply. Keeping it simple. Got a lot of day games today, so look into the evening. Royal's on the run line minus one and a half plus one oh five against Oakland, and of course call Reagan's on the mound and I'm gonna go over on his strikeouts seven and a half at minus one fifteen. You compare them together if you want get almost three to one. That's a nice day at the office if you can get it. So Reagan's returns, and of course we're gonna have Garrett Cole back today, So I assume the stadium is gonna be rocking tonight for the Yankees, and that means Jan Sodo, not Garrett coleprops. Jan Sodo over one and a half total bases at plus one forty five is one of my favorite bets on the board today. Smash that plus money, I love it. Wan Soda plus one forty five, Welsh, what do you have here for the people here for Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Well, I see Carlos is back in the chat. And guess what Carlos is doing. He's trolling a little Brandon Fott saying, Oh, Brandon Fot's gonna.
Speaker 3: Get annihilated today.
Speaker 1: We'll listen near brother.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna do that, but I am going to back Brandon Fott, and I am going to back the Diamondbacks today on the run line and minus one and a half they're going up against oh, Patrick Corbyn. He always an Patrick Corbin. So Arizona Diamondbacks to win by over one and a half runs. That's almost even money minus one oh five. I love that one. I also love your Kansas City bet. I'm with that Kansas City run line minus one and a half. Also, I found it at minus one oh five. And then I'm gonna do another strikeout, probably like I did yesterday. I pared down the strikeouts of Lodolo and Lynn. The Lodolo side I think would have hit no matter what the normal over Lynn would not have, so we paired it down. We cash that, we got another one. I really really was battling with Garrett Cole because I don't think he's gonna go deep deep into this game. But I also don't think they're gonna pull him at like seventy pitches. And this is a pretty I mean Baltimore team. It's a decent matchup to get some of those strikeouts in, but I just didn't feel comfortable taking the five and a half. So I'm taking him at five strikeouts, and I'm pairing that with Taj Bradley in his straight over five and a half, which is pretty juiced up. That gets me plus one thirty, so it's Bradley at six strikeouts, Garrett Cole at five strikeouts combo together for plus money. That one I really really like and that probably one of my favorite plays of the day. Might add one or two more. Bettingpros dot Com slash Welsh, Bettingpros dot Com slash Joe and you can check out a tweet I shared very cool new share feature on the Betting Pros app for anybody that you know. I don't want to share the losses, but you get some good wins there are this It's just the easy little button next to singular bets, time periods, how you've done over the last day, seven days, month, three months, whatever it is. They're making it easier to share so you don't have to do the copy paste. Then, like I put in my tweet, edit out your battery life so people freak out and shame you for having twelve percent battery and charge your stupid phone. You can just literally share boom go. We'll go and check it out. Download the Betting Pros app today.
Speaker 1: Those are the best bets of the day with Joey P and the Welsh. All right, Welsh, it's time to get to home run calls, and everybody stick around after home run calls because again we've got something really fun for y'all, a fun little video that was put together, so we hope you enjoy it. Want to leave everybody happy on a hump day. Also, right after the show, go to Discord Fantasypros dot com slash chat for cleaning up or just go to Fancypros dot com slash cleaning up. Join us after the show for the show after the show where we talk to you about what happened on the show, and then maybe some more stuff with the show. I am going with Wan Soda for my home run call. Welsh, where are you going today?
Speaker 2: Give me mister Christian Walker, maybe two against Patrick Corbin today, So yes, Christian Walker on the home run call back in my dbacks.
Speaker 1: There you go. And we still got at b Trot at the top of the board twenty five and South African G at twenty five and l Scale at twenty five along with Pazzi, so four tied at the top of the three board twenty five. I'm still sitting at twenty but still in striking distance, so maybe get a couple here today. So again, you know, we started the show off, you know, a sad note because of Willie May's passing, but we wanted to leave everybody smiling today. So this is hopefully going to be our new intro for the show. A credible shout out to Michael Cally who put this together, our massive talent in our production team at Fantasy Pros. So if you like nineties sitcoms and you like leading off, because well you're here every day, check this out there you go, everybody Fantasy Baseball in the night. And fun fact, Welsh actually got that song made on AI. Put in some stuff there into the AI machine. And look how far AI's come since the since this.
Speaker 3: It's actually up.
Speaker 1: Look how far songs not? I mean, look at God.
Speaker 3: It makes me sick every single time looking at that.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I actually have a full song that was created that we teased it last week. It's an over three minute version of that song, and I'm telling you right now, that thing is crazy catchy.
Speaker 1: I watched him once when Michael said it, and I laughed, and then it was in my head. Their next like three.
Speaker 4: Hours Fantasy Baseball in the nine and the Peanuts and Cracker Jacks making a great uh appearance there as well, so very exciting.
Speaker 3: Again.
Speaker 1: Shout out to Michael Kelly, Shout out to Welsh for putting that the pieces together and hopefully we'll be putting that on the front of the show here from now on, Welsh Great show Today. As always, join us Fancybros dot com, slash Chat, Discord, Fanacypros dot com, slash cleaning Up. We'll take your questions. We'll try to help you out with your rosters, trades, waivers, whatever it might be. Subscribe to the channel, drop your comments below, and of course ring the belt till it goes ding for notifications because we are the fastest growing MLB channel in the history of the universe. That'll do it for us, but the story of the game goes on for the Welsh. I'm Joey P. We'll see you next time. Kids.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to the Fantasy Pros Fantasy Baseball podcast. If you love the show, the best freeway to support us is by leaving a positive review on Apple Podcasts or Spotify, Follow us on x, Instagram and TikTok at Fantasy Pros, and subscribe to our YouTube channel at YouTube dot com. Slash Fantasy Pros mlb