Speaker 1: Welcome to Securing America with me Frank Affney, the program that's a kind of owner's manual for protecting the country we love against all enemies foreign and domestic, to the glory of God and his Kingdom. We're going to start this program with what I consider to be one of the most important segments we do each week. Usually I'm accompanied by my friend Dide Logison, who is not with us today, but we're going to try to solder on as best we can talking about the very desperate plight of Christians being persecuted around the world. We're going to focus on a place that is right at the vortex of much of what is happening elsewhere for many of the same reasons, and that would be the nation of Nigeria, enormous and extremely wealthy and extremely well beset country beset specifically by jihadists that are seeking to destroy the roughly half of the population of that nation that are Christians. We're going to talk about it with a man who hails from Nigeria and who has been devoting much of his life both before he came to the United States and since to try to relieve the suffering of persecuted Christians there and more to the point, to address the root causes of it, and we've been very proud to collaborate with Stephen Anada in his various roles to that end as part of our Save the Persecuted Christians coalition of which Daily Laguson is the president and c oh We're so pleased to have you with us, Stephen. We have not talked in a while, and it's really urgently needed that we take stock of what is happening in your country of origin and what we are doing to help as a nation and what we need to be doing above and beyond that.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to have you with us.
Speaker 3: Welcome, Thank you, Frank.
Speaker 4: It's my pleasure and honored and privileged to be with you today. Yeah, the fact remains that Christians are being killed daily in Algeria and it has not stopped. And the problem has been one that there is a mis leveling of the problem because the Government of Nigeria has successfully deployed a lot of money to lobby Washington, d C. Government and that has really projected. Nigeria has been uh uh uh contested by the ISIS and Bokoharam, which is part of the problem But what people who have forgotten is are full and militants who are lithers, who are more lithard than all other terrorists. Organizations are protected by government agencies, religious leaders who actually want to protect full and in military from being exposed. But they are the warm killing Christians taking over farmlands, taken over territories in the Middle bed and the northeastern part of Nigeria and even across this.
Speaker 1: Aha, I want to just because to that point, because you now run an organization, a new organization called the International Committee on Nigeria and the Sahel. This would be the surrounding nations of Nigeria that have also been afflicted to varying degrees by these nomadic Fulani tribesmen. They have been able to roam in and out of Nigeria pretty much with impunity. Tell us about the extent to which the government of Nigeria is not only well, shall we say, abiding what they're doing, but actually is enabling it. And what does that have to do with the composition of the Nigerian government itself, sir, Well.
Speaker 4: Now, if you begin to look at narrative emanating from Nderia government, well, for example, if full animilitant attacks and the hell. Then the the Sultan of Sokoto will come and speak on their behalf and you begin to see even bested government when his own people were killed by full and amilitant, he came in defense of lanimilitant. Then when you talk about Nigeria border which is poor us, Nagera government allows this full animilitant to roam or the Sahelian region without any inhibition and that means the government territory which is north eastern Nigeria and the Sahelian Region which comprise of about sixteen countries, is left on government.
Speaker 3: And this from human.
Speaker 4: Trafficking to sexual slavery, to narcotic trafficking and all the rest come together. And because it is now structurally intertwined with this transnational organized crime, which Nagera government is not doing anything because it is deliberate adaptive strategy that allows is our groups to fund operations and to take over land.
Speaker 3: So Nageria government allows them to roam.
Speaker 4: So you have religious leader especially this sortan promoting I'm defending and also asking Nadia government not to name them because naming Fulani as a terrorist organization means terrorism. Nagia will be defeated and also in South South Africa.
Speaker 1: One point that I just wanted to clarify. It's my understanding that part of what's going on in terms of the at best the blind eye that the government of Nigeria is turning towards these militants of jihadas I would call them, is that it's largely comprised of Fulani ethnic tribesmen as well. Is that correct sir?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's people like we have to name.
Speaker 4: They recoup Preed which is full animilitant because like I said, they are more Litha.
Speaker 3: We are on ground and they.
Speaker 4: Have taken territories across Plateau, benuet Taraba, Adamawa just mentioned Kaduna they keep.
Speaker 3: So the truth is.
Speaker 1: There, of course important states in Nigeria. Rah.
Speaker 3: If we refuse to name then.
Speaker 4: And we don't we misdorganize the problem, then we are not going to have solutions to Nigeria problem. One that the most lith group terrorist group in Nigeria is actually full animilitant, So it is Boko arm I think it's just not as leather as full animilitant.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Everything we've heard about Bokahamas that it's pretty horrific. So that sets the bar very high. And as you're looking at the situation in Nigeria, President Don Trump has on two different occasions sent US military forces into attack people in the hope of preventing further slaughter of Christians there. Unfortunately, the slaughter continues. Does that have something to do with the targeting of American military powers.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's very unfortunate because if US military with Nigeria military just attack one single entity and then they refuse to attack the rest, it means the vulnerable community are in trouble. And it's like a lot of people briefing President Trump, which is a good intention to help Nigeria Christians, is not enough. And the reason why it is not enough one is that we have a lot of people misadvising President Trump about the real issue in Nigeria.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 4: He has to understand that full and in militant is actually the hardra headed monster that needs to be defeated and doing that it means we are destroying the Islamic Caliphate, Islamic conscendants in Nigeria and the Sub So Africa. So I think everybody that is advising President Trump or Nigeria has been deceived by Nigeria government has been deceived by a lot of money bags who profit from terrorism, and I can tell you, yes.
Speaker 1: We have to take a short break. I want you to tell me on the other side of that, if you would. We're talking with Steven and Nada of the International Committee on Nigeria and the Sahel about what's going on in that country and we're going to talk about next what we have to do about it.
Speaker 2: Right after this.
Speaker 1: Come back. We are speaking with Stephen Andada, a freedom fighter from Nigeria who has devoted much of his life to trying to spare the roughly half of the two hundred million or so Nigerians in their population from the predations of jihadists. There are several different entities that are mounting attacks on the Christians, but according to Stephen, the worst of the bunch is a group called the Fulani tribesmen and militants who are now operating with impunity in Nigeria, partly because the Fulanis in the government of Nigeria are supporting them and enabling even the attacks that they're engaged in at the moment. So, Stephen, you were telling us a little bit about uh the sort of complexion of what President Trump is being told about all of this. He clearly wants to help save for secured Christians. I think he actually said recently that the mission was accomplished of doing that. And yet what you're describing as the worst of the people viciously attacking Christians, namely the Fulani, are very much still in business and supported by the government.
Speaker 3: Is that right, Yes, sir.
Speaker 4: If you are going to fight is sogainst it's against the and tera Rizi in Nigeria.
Speaker 3: Militant is the cost group to be at rest.
Speaker 4: And one because over the years they've denied that they are not killing. Over the years, they have taken over territories and lands. And if you are attacking Boko around who actually are in the northeastern zone and Fulanny are almost everywhere. There is no state in Anjia that Fulany militants have not attacked. They've killed, they've plundered, and I can tell you even in the south they are occupying the forests territories and they are into illegal mining to fund their operations. They are in cahood with China illegal miners and that gives them money to fund land grabbing and territorial expansion and anytime. The idea they established Islamic caliphate to begin to rule their place with Islamic laws, and the lookers, they don't have access to their farmland, to their fishing pond, and the lands are decided.
Speaker 3: Why full any militant establish mosque shrines.
Speaker 4: To compare every living human in that territory to become a Muslim. And they established Shariah and that is what they believe in, that everybody must become a Christian and ruled by Sharia law. And that is actually the concept of Islamic ideology globally.
Speaker 3: Anywhere they are and they are.
Speaker 4: Able to take political power, they want to establish Sharia law that every person was a bad buy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you know, we are very actively trying to resist that here in the United States. Could you just describe a little bit what the implications are if the feloneys are allowed to continue unchecked ergy hard against Christians in Nigeria. What are the implications for you know, Europe, other parts of Africa, of course, but as far you know from it all, as even the United States itself.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Frank.
Speaker 4: The This is just the obvious reason why President Trump must refocus his attention on Nigeria. Why is because Nigeria is is a population of over two hundred and forty million. Imagine the full and in militant over run overtake the government Iran will be a child play and once America will have a lot even not Europe.
Speaker 3: Europe is already believeed Europe is weak.
Speaker 4: But what will happen if you allow full and in Mili it turned to establish to take over of a run Nadia and Nadia include, then you have Iran two point two. And what that means is that America will have another tater of war because the intention finally is to use that population and resources to make sure the Whig war in American homeland and that is going to that is like ten ten years away from maturing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a It's a point that we try to make practically daily, Steven, And you understand so well. We're dealing with a global Islamic movement. The Muslim Brotherhood is kind of the vanguard of it on the Sunni side. You've got the Iranians on the Shia side. But what you're describing is that by creating a caliphate in Nigeria, pulling in large numbers of jihadists from around the world and then dominating all of Nigeria, driving out the Christians or killing them, taking their land and so on. We could well find a diaspora unlike anything we've seen so far, with people, you know, trying desperately to get to Europe and ultimately to many Canada and the United States as well.
Speaker 2: Is that right?
Speaker 4: Yes, don't forget that Nigerians are very educated, most Nigerians and the truth of the matter is that they I employ almost everywhere in the world.
Speaker 3: So if Nageria implude.
Speaker 4: Then and then there will be chain migration because you want to bring your family. And what that LEAs is that there will be a lot of humanitarian crisis in Canada, in the US, in Europe.
Speaker 3: And what that LEAs is that.
Speaker 4: They import some will import Islamic geology to their host nation. And what that is is that the UVA went and then you will not want to assimilate into the culture of their host nations. I'm not talking about people who are saying I'm not talking about Christians, I'm not talking about people who are of no faith, who don't believe in terrorism. But I'm talking through that infiltration, you will see a lot of people sneaking into the United States, into Canada. And then when you have when you have poor US border and you have a situation where people can sneak in into the forced system, the intention is to stay there and make sure what in communities in America, for example, that are clamoring to establish area, what that misses sort people who find themselves there and they take over and gradually they will around the system, and then they will get themselves elected into political offices. And once that is done, they will begin to legislate, and they will begin.
Speaker 3: To to get rid of.
Speaker 4: Democratic ketos and values, and then they will begin to let this leads Shariah in the constitution.
Speaker 1: That is a phenomenon called one man, one vote, one time. You'll get this, you know, enslavement basically that companies Sharia with respect to so called unbelievers. So, Steven, we've got about a minute and a half left, just very quickly, what are your recommendations to the Trump administration from the International Committee on Nigeria and the sohal Yeah, I.
Speaker 4: Will first of all, for protecting America from being infiltrated and also from future attack. President Trump should begin to listen to voice of reasons like yours and many others who understand these issues, so that you will be appropriately advised about the issues on grand one that full and militant actually one of the media problems of terrorists and insurgency a tivty. He's in Nigerian and desireed. So they will begin to look at foreign policies the mainstream into what is happening and who are the actors, especially the state actors who found all who enable these terrorries says to fester. So for me, I think there should be there should be a new level of briefing President Trump on the real issue on grant so that he will not leave. He will not leave his office and then people will be killed in millions because yeah, waiting for him to.
Speaker 1: Leave even sooner than when he leaves office. I'm afraid even we are hard out of time. I'm sorry we have to let you go. Thank you for this update. I hope you'll keep coming back to us with more. We are anxious to try, no kidding to say, persecuted Christians and Nigeria and around the world. God bless you, my friend, a state and Fox. We will be right back with much more. Welcome back and a very special welcome to a woman that I have admired greatly and had some wonderful conversations with over the years, but not in altogether too long. The name is Cheryl Chumley, and I've just discovered doing a little bit of long overdue background that she has, among other things in her story career, a time in the United States military. So I thought I might get a reaction from her to one of the stories that were following, and that I'm a bit concerned about. I must say, let me just give you a little bit of context for all of this with a commentary on my own. In the unrestricted warfare, the Chinese Communist Party has long waged against the United States. One of its most effective lines of attack has involved the weaponization of the CCP's so called old friends in America. Intrepid investigative journalist Natalie Winners revealed this week that since two thousand and eight, China's influence operations and intelligence services have cultivated relationships with former members of the Joint chiefs of Staff and combatant commanders. They discuss sensitive and high risk subjects, including Taiwan, the South China Sea, and missile defense. A driving force behind this Sanya initiative is former Joint Chiefs Vice Chairman Bill Owens, who actually went to work for the CCP's notorious telecommunications and espionage company, Huawei, and even penned an article urging that we treat China as a friend, there must be penalties for being an old friend of our mortal enemy, the Chinese Communist Party. Those are some of my thoughts. For more of them, follow me at x at Frank Gaffney and also at usfuture dot org, the website of the Institute for the American Future, which makes this program possible. I hope you will too, generously donating if you can at usfuture dot org. Cheryl, it's good to have you back. By apologies for this having been so long delayed, a return to securing America, but really delighted to have you with us.
Speaker 5: Always great to be with you, Frank, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Let me begin, Cheryl by saying that you are, of course, at the moment, the online opinion editor of the Washington Times. You have a very impressive podcast, Bold and Blood. You have numerous books to your credit, including a couple will talk about in the course of the program. Socialists Don't Sleep for example, if Christians don't rise, America will fall. As the subtitle, let's talk a little bit about the Chinese Communist Party and their friends, old friends among our captured elites as they called them, but also they're friends like democratic socialists. You felt your finger on the pulse of what's happening in all of these spaces. Give us your thoughts about.
Speaker 5: And see how we can ever consider China a friends. And I think we made this mistake back in the nineteen eighties. Even Newt Gingrich had an idea that if we just reach out to China, welcome them into the global economy, that they will naturally turn into a free market and they would become biological extension, they would become free they would adopt more Western ways. Well, it backfired, and all China did was steal our technology, you steal our ideas, and insert themselves with an even larger footprint into America's politics and culture. So it's just tried already. You know, to be friends with China. You can't be friends with communists.
Speaker 1: Right, especially since they're pretty clear about seeking the destruction of our country. Samuel Johnson said this about second marriages. It's the triumph of hope over experience to think that you know, somehow this will work out now. And I'd like to think that these general officers are wiser as a result of these decades of conversations. But on the other hand, it does seem, sheriln you sort of alluded to it there, that that penetration of our society often translates into people's compromise and in some cases even becoming sort of as with Bill Owens, I think engine for propagating the well, the disinformation, the subversion of these enemies.
Speaker 5: It's called normalizing evil, right, which is something when you play the long term game like China does, like Islamist do, which is sort of related to this sort of injection of dangerous entities into America's culture and politics. When you play the long game, you start looking at the generations, You start looking at the youth of America and how you can sort of numb the youth to the dangers of communism. And this is where we're at now. Frank, you see it as well as I do. I'm sure most of your watchers and listeners do as well. That you know, twenty years ago, socialism communism used to be dirty words in America. Now we have open socialists being cheered in their political runs in winning and the next step is just to have open common So China is very good at injecting itself into America's culture, which is where the hearts and minds change.
Speaker 1: On that point, you know, there's an effort at the moment in this sort of penetration and well, I call it frog boiling that there's a patina of respectability applied to socialism by calling it democratic socialism. Is there a dimes worth of difference between democratic socialists and other garden variety socialists and for that matter, between socialists and communists.
Speaker 5: Sure no, And there are a couple different ways to answer that. First off, if you look at the platforms, if you look at the party platforms that are put out on their own websites of socialists and Democrat socialists very little different. You can actually expand that and look at the platforms of socialists Democrat socialists, which is a movement, a campaign, not a political party, but they still have an agenda. Also, look at communists and really look at progressives, right because way back when socialists was still a dirty word, we had the progressives making their mark on Congress, the Progressive Caucus. We had progressives running for office under the Democrat umbrella, but you look at all their own stated goals and visions for America, and they're identical. The Democrat Party of today is basically in lockstep with what Marxism puts forth and what the Communist Party USA puts forth.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty powerful indictment. And I'm old enough to remember. I'm old enough to remember when they they had to use the term progressive because liberal had become a dirty word when it was it was moved to the far left by George McGovern and people like him. To just tie this back into the military, though, you know, you served both in the Army and the Air Guard, as I recall, does it discomfort you that you would see, you know, former members, as I said, of the Joint chiefs of Staff and combatant commanders participating in what is fairly transparently this isn't entirely new news. I think Natalie's pulled it together in a compelling way. But this has been going on, you know, for the better part of two decades. These are people who would you would have thought, would know better than to be consorting with groups that are tied not only to the United Front of the Chinese Communist Party, which is no runs its influence operations, but actually organizations that are tied to Chinese intelligence as well. Well.
Speaker 5: The short answer is yes, of course, it concerns me, just as it concerns me. How under Barack Obama and then again under Joe Biden, we saw the military move into this sort of dei wokeism type of training.
Speaker 1: Instead of cultural Marxist.
Speaker 5: Right, instead of focusing on their core mission of defending America from enemies foreign and domestic, they moved into this just this cultural you know, feel that the left wanted to move the military down. The optimistic look at at these sort of relations could be that if you look at what President Donald Trump does so successfully as commander in chief, he's very pro America, and he doesn't he doesn't sway from that in terms of policy, but he does reach out and sort of act more than friendly to governments with evil, nefarious intents against America. He pretends as if he's friendly with Putin and he's on good terms with g and so forth. But I think in the end he does that simply because it moves America down a diplomatic path without compromising America's security. And so the optimistic approach would be that maybe some of these military leaders are trying to do the same thing. They see diplomacy as in the end benefiting America, but they don't give up America's freedoms as they tread this diplomatic path. I'm not sure that's going on here, but in some cases that would be an optimistic approach.
Speaker 2: Minds.
Speaker 1: We have about the old story of the optimist who found a pile of horse maneuver and said, well, there's pony around here somewhere. I'm a little more concerned about the pile, but also about the prospect that and I found. This is partly because of the world we live in, Cheryl, people who may not really have the kind of access to information, or at least the time and energy to take it aboard to know that. Notwithstanding you know this endless report that the Jijingping is a great friend, he's a murderous thug who's determined to destroy our country, and that can be I'm afraid creating a certain false expectations or a lack of support for the kinds of steps that we need to be taking. We'll talk a little bit more about this on the other side of a very short break. Cheryl Chumbley, the Washington Times Online opinion editor, is with us, and she'll stay with us.
Speaker 2: Will be right back Statune.
Speaker 1: Welcome back. We are speaking with a great friend and very much admired colleague, Cheryl Chumley, the author of several important books, including Lockdown As the Socialists Plan to take Away Your Freedom, very much a light motif of this conversation. She is the Washington Times Online opinion editor and the host of Bolden Blunt, a very very impressive podcast. Cheryl, we were talking about communism, and I just wanted to call to your attention, especially knowing that you spent some time with the army in South Korea, that all is not well with South Korea at the moment, and in particular, there's a drama playing out, as you may or may not know, involving an ambassador by the name of Morse Tan. We had him on the program the other day. He is a man who in the first Trump administration had the portfolio of Global Criminal Justice at the State Department Ambassador at Large. He is now being effectively held hostage in South Korea. By this relatively new president who he describes as really a totalitarian, a communist, and a man who is moving South Korea inexorably into a kind of nether world of North Korean style Chinese style repression and moving it out of our lineup as a core ally in the Western Pacific into at best sort of a neutral, if not actually hostile nation. I'm very worried that that would be a profoundly, well strategically problematic development. Having spent the time there, having been in the front lines of freedom.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Well, I'm aware that South Korea is moving down this a very odd path that really many many didn't expect it didn't didn't expect South Korea to turn into sort of a mirror of North Korea. And of course it's concerning because geographically speaking, South Korea is important for America's military interests. So I know that President Trump and there were there were talks of the State Department shifting, shifting its eyes, shifting its focus on the region there. But we're being a little bit distracted, not just with Ukraine, which is lingering right, but also now with Iran and whether we can put the due diligence we need to on South Korea to pressure it to turn back toward its more free society. I don't know if President Trump has time in the remaining a couple of years of his administration.
Speaker 1: Boy I hope so, because I think the alternative, if this continues, is going to be very very well, actually dangerous, not as problematic, and he has an opportunity, you know, put a shot across the bowl of this presidently Jay neung by insisting that this former Trump ambassador be freed from what amounts to you know, a it's not exactly house arrests, I guess, but it's country arrest. He's not being allowed to come home. And this has been going on now for the better part of two months, and he's under indictment no less. And this will resonate with you. I know, he spoke truthfully, quite accurately actually about what's happening in South Korea at the National Press Club here in Washington last June, I think it was junior year ago rather, And for that he is being held hostage in South Korea and prospectively is going to be tried for criminal you know, defamation of the president of that country. And to his great credit, he's still speaking out about what's happening in South Korea even under these circumstances. And I would just encourage you, using your various platforms, your commentaries, your essays, your editorials, to help raise the alarm here and see if we can't get the Trump team to at a minimum focus on this travesty, if not the larger problem than I think it is SYMPTOMATICA.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, it is an issue that's fallen under the radar of most Americans, and not surprisingly right because America usually only has the patients and the attention span to follow one more at a time, and even only for a very short period.
Speaker 1: So yeah, and lose interest in quickly, especially if they think that they're not going to be a problem for us here at home. But I fear, and I know you know this, that especially if communists are emboldened by what they sense is a lack of attention or most especially a lack of deterrent pushback, they tend to behave even worse And that's you know, truly I think, having a transformative effect on South Korea. So it's a matter of great concern. But also sure because as you pointed out in so many of your outputs, books and shorter length products. Communists over there are working with communists here and pursuing with them wherever they can. This takedown of our country. I did want to turn, and we'll get into it in the final segment with you, to one other dimension of all of this, of course, and that is that it's not just the communists that are sort of inside our wire and working to bring about America's fall, as you put it, but they're partnered up with these folks I call Sharia supremacists, and that adds a whole another level of both complexity and danger to it, as we'll discuss here momentarily, because the Sharia guys have put into place in this country, a lot of it since nine to eleven, by the way, an entire critical infrastructure of jihad, which is increasingly manifest notably in places like Texas, but a lot of other places besides, and I want to get your thoughts on kind of well, among other things, the spiritual warfare dimension of all of this. You're a devout Christian, you are very clear eyed about what this means for our faiths as well as our freedoms. And we'll talk about that on the other side of this very short break. Stay tuned for much more with Cheryl Jumbley. Right after this, we're back and we're visiting for one more block with Cheryl Chumley. Wonderful journalist in the best sense of that word, a woman who has served her country in uniform, but is now serving our country at the Washington Times as the up ed editor for the online aspects of the Times. Cheryl, I know you've been thinking hard and warning relentlessly about but I think of a Sharia supremacism talk a little bit about your perspective on it as kind of a well, I think of it as a symptom really of the larger fight we're in, spiritual warfare.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you're referencing the Red Green Alliance right, referencing basically how Islamis now are partnering with the far left in the Democrat Party, which is to say, pretty much the whole Democrat Party to undercut the Constitution. And what's happening here is the failure of Christians and those who know best about the battle of principalities that we wage every day of our lives. The failure of us all to speak up as strongly and as boldly as we should have these past few years, when it was just a warning. Well, the wolf is inside the door now. And as we were discussing earlier, Frank during the break, if you look at what's taking place in Texas, Texas for crying out loud, the red state of Texas, right where it's supposed to be the patriotic American flag waving citizens out there, Islamism is really taken root there. And if you look at the dangers of that, there's nothing about Schuria. There's nothing about the Muslim belief that is in line with constitutional individual freedoms in America. And so we talked about socialism and communism and the Democrat Party losing its moral compass in its political way. Well, the next threat is already here. We need to be talking more about the Islamist takeover of America.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and again the common aspects of these threats is striking. Even though you know, the end states that the communists on the one hand, of the Sharia's supremacists on the other, and on a third I guess actually I'm called the globalist elites that are also seeking a new world order in which they will run things. They've got you know, very different end states in mind, but they are all cognizant of the fact that we're in the way of the realization of their ambitions, and so they are all joining forces to a very worrying degree, as well as employing some of the same tactics. And one of the things, again coming back to the Christians in our country, some extraordinary number I've heard as many as thirty million of us are simply not voting as well as now, I'm afraid increasingly watching some very very worrying things like churches being burnt across our country, or being simply bought and turned into mosques or seminaries or what have you. In part of these jihatists, Cheryl talk a little bit about all of that as it relates to the point in your book about socialism. The Christians must rise or America will fall.
Speaker 5: Well, it goes back to the founding of this nation and the core concept of American exceptionalism, which is the idea that individual rights and liberties come from God and that governments are only put in place to preserve and protect the individual rights we all have at birth. And so who knows best about God and God given rights it's the Judeo Christian believers here in America. And if that group of society, if we don't stand strong for God given individual rights, it creates this void that government comes in and fills with their own little special brand of regulatory controls. And this is where we're at right now. It's a battle between individualism versus collectivism in all its many forms. And the way collectivism is playing out now you can see it through the Islamic Sharia type law comply and obey. You can see it through the Democrat Party and its socialist communist event comply and obey. And on the other side stand those who believe in freedoms granted from the Creator. And so this is where the spiritual angle comes in. We call it those who read the Bible, the battle principalities, those who believe in God versus the Satanic forces, but you can also call it individualism versus collectivism.
Speaker 1: Let me ask you about a specific application of what you've just said, because it's very very relevant to the moment, especially in the aftermath of the election by Democrats of Abdul Rahmund el Sayi as their nominee to become the next United States Senator from Michigan. He happens to be in the mold of Zoron Mamdani, the mayor of New York, as you know, both a communist.
Speaker 2: As well as a very.
Speaker 1: We're going to understand very aggressively Sharia supremacist character as well. And you know, we've recently done a video. I'm going to talk to you a little bit more momentarily off air about this campaign we call Save Texas, Save America. But one of the things that we're trying to do is provide information in a readily accessible form about various aspects of the Sharia threat and how they're manifesting themselves. It was just released a video yesterday about this phenomenon of tikia, which is not just condoned line but mandatory lying, you know, to advance the program of Sharia. And we've come up with a way of sort of characterizing the problem of having people who embrace that program, as you say, with toxic effect for our constitution and country, who nonetheless are prepared to take an oath of office to support and defend the constitution. We've come up with a meme for this, cheryl crossing their fingers as they're pledging that oath. What do you make of this problem that would seem to me to be disqualifying for Kenny Day say nothing of people intellect of office.
Speaker 5: Well, of course it would be disqualifying, but that's because you're coming at it from a patriotic, logical point of view. Right and the left is all about seeking power using whatever emotional tool they can.
Speaker 1: I have to leave it at that, my dear. I'm so sorry I've taken up more of the time that I meant to thank you for joining us. Come back soon if you would. You're right big ask for the rest of you to join us again.
Speaker 2: Next time. It's a lingo fourth and multiply.
Speaker 5: M m m m hm, m mmmmmmmm mm hmm