Speaker 1: My League Buds has all the knowledge you want, My league, but has all the knowledge you need. But yet they have all the books that the whole wild world one up read.
Speaker 2: My League Buds.
Speaker 1: Welcome, Welcome, Welcome to Malik's Bookshow, bringing a world together with books, culture and community.
Speaker 2: Hi, my name is Malik, your host of Malik's Bookshew.
Speaker 1: Last episode was called The Great Divide the Assassination attempt of Donald Trump.
Speaker 2: This episode is called All Hell Queen Kamala Harris.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about what everybody else is talking about. This podcast also is about community, it's about culture, and it's about books. Well, right now in the community, there is a movement and excitement for Queen Kamala Harris, whom has ascended to the presumptive Democratic nominee and in a few weeks it will be official and she will be running against Donald Trump in this upcoming presidential election.
Speaker 2: Well, there's a lot of excitement. There's a lot of.
Speaker 1: Zoom breaking records in terms of zoom I guess events where more black women have appeared on the zoom supporting.
Speaker 2: Kamala Haris more white women.
Speaker 1: They said, one hundred and sixty thousand white women got together on a zoom to talk about Kamala to endorse her. She's raised two hundred millions since she's been elected.
Speaker 2: She has the Democratic machine on fire.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna to speak on all hell Queen Kamala Harris and my thoughts because that's community, and our communities are all across this nation, in the homes and on the podcast, on the TV, on the radio. Everybody's talking about Kamalin Harris. Obama just adorser. He was the last to fall in. I don't know why it took him as long, but he's now come forth. Michelle Obama's come forth.
Speaker 2: They have now the.
Speaker 1: Doors Kamalin Harris. She has the full weight and support and unity of the Democratic part who was in shambos and divided since Donald Trump knocked out Joe Biden in that historic debate that people are going to be watching and talking about for years and decades, because never before on national TV had a presidential debate went so bad for a candidate, let alone a president of the United States.
Speaker 2: So this historic debate which.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump, not Joe Biden out and knocked them out the race. He's losing on all the polls, all the swing states, he's been behind Donald Trump for since the several years Biden has not led on in any poll against Donald Trump whatsoever, and he was losing in every swing state. The Democratic Party pining they needed to do something, and Joe was already ill, and apparently, you know, they had been shielding him, and he hasn't been fulfilling the office of the president, working short hours from eight to four, not really being forthright about what's going on. And apparently him losing in the polls, him being unhealthy sparred the Democratic donors, the Democratic leadership to.
Speaker 2: Follow through with a cool to force him out.
Speaker 1: Never have before we have seen such a thing. Forced him out of running against Donald Trump. This was his story. Hey they say count every vote, well, hey, they threw them fourteen million votes out. They're making the delegates decide who should be the Democratic candidate.
Speaker 2: They didn't have no many primary So it goes to show that.
Speaker 1: The delegates don't represent the master of the people. The master the people voted for Joe Biden. They also voted for Donald Trump. So it's crazy how we're seeing this all unfold, but we're watching it live and in motion. But this podcast is going to talk about what everybody else talking about Kamala Harris, and she has the presumpted now, she has been crowned the presumpted candidate for the Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: In a few weeks they will have the.
Speaker 1: Official voting and hey, we're gonna see because a lot can happen. Hey, if them polls don't look the way they want them to look. Now, she has closed the gap somewhat and it's a race now. But at some point what they call they call it the honeymoon period. All right, it's going to end and things are going to settle down. One hundred days to go before the election, and we're going to see what everybody stands, where everybody stands, So we have to be patient for that. But right now, the Democratic Party is on fire and they are united, and that machine is working on all similars, so they plug and play and Kamala Harris is at play now and we're gonna see.
Speaker 2: It's a race. Hey, this country divided.
Speaker 1: That's why I did my last episode on the Great Divide, And that's because this country is divided on everything.
Speaker 2: When they say don't.
Speaker 1: Nobody like Joe Biden, well they do like him. That's why the country divided. When they say, don't nobody is gonna vote for this person that person, well, you know it's down the line, it's fifty, it's round fifty to fifty.
Speaker 2: You know, that's just the way it is. This country is the vote.
Speaker 1: When they say they don't like Donald Trump, let's just keep it stopping. He wouldn't have as many votes if people didn't like him. He's at you know, they say forty seven, forty eight, forty nine, fifty.
Speaker 2: The point is that's almost half, all half, and people like him. Stop it. Just tell the truth.
Speaker 1: People like him, and you run it against a popular person. You can vilify m all day and all night. But the masters of Americans, like they show up in thousands and thousands and thousands and tens of dollars at is rallies, and it's just the lion that goes on is like and just unheard of. And it's going on on both sides. But the reality is that we see what we see. Listen, this country's divided. And that's why I did my last the Great Divide, and it's gonna be a race.
Speaker 2: To watch.
Speaker 1: It's going to be epic. And there are a lot of Americans that like Trump. There are a lot of Americans that like Joe Biden or Kamala Harris, and that's just what it is now. The popular vote doesn't decide the president the electoral college. So that's why it's looked at a lot.
Speaker 2: Different because the electoral colleges.
Speaker 1: Show that Trump is winning in all the swing states primarily, and with the plug and play with Kamala, he's still winning majority of the swing states. So this is a very divided country and over policies, and we, like I said last time weekend, should be able to greet, to disagree and have a dialogue and a conversation, and it shouldn't lead to an attempted assassinating or assassination or hate or violence because of your differences. One say pro life. One say you know they believe is a woman's choice. Okay, should a person get killed over that?
Speaker 2: Let's get shot over that?
Speaker 1: One say, uh, I want open borders. One say I think you should have closed borders and apply and come in legally. Okay, should you get shot and killed over that? One say let's have lord taxes for the people or the rich, and the others say lets increase the taxes of the rich.
Speaker 2: Should you get killed over that?
Speaker 1: One say you should have I D to vote, and the other say you shouldn't have I D.
Speaker 2: Man, I.
Speaker 1: Can't check in the hotel room without I D. I can't get on the airplane with I D. And I can't do a lot of things with an I D. I couldn't even.
Speaker 2: Put my kids in school without an I D. So just make it idea requirement to vote is suppressing the vote.
Speaker 1: But this is this is you should get killed because you want somebody to show ID to vote. These are some of the issues that are part of the Great divide. Did you should have a signature if you're doing an absitee ballot? You want to abstually buy without a signature? And one want to actually body with a city And you should get killed over that?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: I mean, there are tons and tons you know about crime. How should we deal with crime? Should we defund the police or increase law enforcement? The Democrats want to defund, the Republicans want to increase. Okay, where's the middle act?
Speaker 2: But you should get killed over that?
Speaker 1: I mean, but these are some of the policies that are the Great divice, and it's causing an epic, you know, violence and discourse in this country. Some believe in climate control, some don't. Some believe that we need to make severe changes in our energy because of the climate can control, and some say it's false science and.
Speaker 2: We should.
Speaker 1: Continue to make some changes but never and keep the environment safe. But if it's too drastic, it's hurting the economy, you should get killed over that. I mean, these are some of the issues. I'm just scratching a few of them. I mean, there are others, but some of the main ones is what I just mentioned, you know, on taxes, border crime, abortion, These the main ones that are leading in the polls in terms of what people are thinking about. And every time a person, you know, go to the gas station and fill up their car, they think about the economy. When they go by groceries, they think about the economy. These are things that people are thinking about. And to hear people downplay the cost of living and the inflation, it's just not appropriate to me, and it's unfair to be that dishonest that people are Many people are struggling. If you've got money, if you got you know, a great job, got great savings, got a lot of money, got assets.
Speaker 2: Hey, this ain't gonna really bother you. It is what it is.
Speaker 1: But for a lot of people, they live under the proberty line and they live, especially talking community, and they live, you know, from check paycheck to paycheck. So these are real issues that concern.
Speaker 2: A lot of people.
Speaker 1: And these and on the ballot.
Speaker 2: These are issues that are on the ballot.
Speaker 1: And I'm just you know, saying that I don't have a dog in this fight. But I talked last week about the great divide assassination attempt of Donald Trump. And this episode is going to be about Kamala Harris Democratic Party.
Speaker 2: So made the best policy wins. Stay tuned for the episode. All Hell, Queen Kamala Harris. All Hell, Queen Carmala Harris.
Speaker 3: The presumptive Democratic nomina knee another week of a shake up. Biden has typed out has been the knee has exited the race.
Speaker 1: For the presidency of the United States. You know what happens when you forfeit, you go down in the flames of defeat. Donald Trump just.
Speaker 2: Bitch Joe Biden. Joe Biden has.
Speaker 1: Decided to type out then the knee and bow out. As the Democratic nominee had fourteen million votes. That was crowning him the Democratic leader to run against the Republican Party. Well, Donald Trump versus Joe Biden is not going to come to pass because he's tapped out, bowed out, forfeited for whatever reason. I personally think the man is sick. The man got dementia. I mean, hey, we all got ailments, all right, some worse than others.
Speaker 2: But it is evident that Joe Biden is not healthy for the all. I mean, I've watched.
Speaker 1: Politics over the course of that case, and you can see the deterioration. I'm not a doctor, I'm not diagnosing, but it's plain obvious based on the clinical definition of dementia Alzheimer, Joe Biden has some form, some stage of some mental cognitive decline. And the majority of Americans, as they sampled over the years, believed this as well.
Speaker 2: So I'm not alone they hiding it.
Speaker 1: He's been sick for a while, and the Democratic has a powerful machine and they've been hiding it.
Speaker 2: But there are many that are aware in the public.
Speaker 1: When Donald Trump and Joe Biden had that debate, that Joe Biden blew up and it showed the whole world that his mental cognitives is not there. Listen, listen, you don't have you don't perform in the manner that he performed and say that that's not medical and that something is not right.
Speaker 2: All right, So they're not gonna get answered.
Speaker 1: But that's not the subject of this episode or segment that The thing I'm trying to talk about is Kamala Harris has been crowned to be something queen to take the Democratic nomination for president of the United States.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a race. Now, of course, they have someone.
Speaker 1: This more enthusiastic, just more vocal, there's more energetic, and this more capable than Joe Biden. Joe Biden is not capable because the man is ill and he's not running the United States.
Speaker 2: It is obvious.
Speaker 1: But they have someone because you know, you have to be selected before you elected.
Speaker 2: What they have is.
Speaker 1: Selected Kamala Harris, and Joe Biden has endorsed her. Nancy Pelosi has endorsed her. I believe Chuck Schumer has endorsed her, and most major donors and politicians have endorsed it. She has the majority of the delegates, and when they have the Democratic Convention, it appears that the Kamala Harris will be crowned officially the queen of the Democratic Party, and she's gonna race against Donald Trump. Now this is interesting because they removed a corpse, a man with no energy, very little stamina, wasn't articulate for years, has no enthusiasm, and they put someone more energectic, more exciting in his place. The Democratic machine is a powerful machine and it's a plug and play. Now that they he bowed out, tipped out, they probably put the pressure on him. They probably threatened him if he didn't bow out, that they were gonna reveal or invoke the twenty fourth Amendment. The man is sick, and that's what the twenty fourth Amendment is for. If you can't fulfill the duties in office of the President of the United States.
Speaker 2: Invoked the twenty fourth Amendment.
Speaker 1: That was an option, and I probably they probably threatened him if he didn't tipe out. Listen, they pressured the man to lead. He didn't want to lead, they pressured him lead. They're outside forces that I've said it on the last the great divide that the president is a spokesman for the rich and these families that have a lot of power, and they exerted that power on Joe Biden because he could not.
Speaker 2: They admitted he could not, and he status up.
Speaker 1: Defeat Donald Trump in the upcoming general election. He tapped out, and he said, this is what's best for the nation. So he tapped out, bowed out, bent the knee, kissed the ring, he went out.
Speaker 2: In the flame. Come on, you said, he You know, nobody want to talk.
Speaker 1: About that, but I've been an athlete, and when you top out, you got defeated. And it's not a good feeling because he didn't finish the race. And he didn't finish because and had nothing that he was not able to beat Donald truck. That's number one. And number two, he was not gonna be able to fulfill four years of the office of the president because.
Speaker 2: The man is ill.
Speaker 1: Those two are the main factors why he tapped out, and the man is declining rapidly. But they've got someone who's on fire, and that's Queen Carmala Harris. Well, you know, like I said, are you I hate to hear this from me, but I've always said, it doesn't matter who wins the presidency. It matters what we do as black people and minorities collectively together to change our conditions. In our communities. The President of America is not stopping us. We're stopping ourselves. So we're gonna be faced with challenges no matter who wins the president. I've always said that. I'm not saying they don't have no power, no merit. I'm not saying that the down battles are very important. Your local politicians are very important. But what I'm saying is we cannot just rely on that. I feel that there's a lot of power in politics, but there's a more power in economics, and that's where I think the focus should be is economics, because politicians are brought and paid for and if you got the money, you can you can buy their perspective or their influence. All right, you can buy them and they'll do exactly what you're paid for them to do. But you need some money, you know, they you. I mean, we wish we did live in a nation where, be honest, where they work for the people, but they don't. Sometimes very small issues that they focus on the will of the people. Very limited amount of things they do is the will of the people. The majority like note it, but sent is for the rich and these families they control wealth beyond our imagination. These corporations, they give them millions to run to have influence. That's where they lean on them to get their well done and what they want, what they need to be done.
Speaker 2: And that's why.
Speaker 1: These politicians, particularly the president, follow hook line and sinker with the wishes of these people, except.
Speaker 2: You know they have a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, the exception is that if you have your own money and you didn't and you don't need their money, then you have a little bit more influence to impose your own ideology, your own wills. And that's probably why I would say Donald Trump is hated so much by the rich and these families, although he rich, but the thing is he's not falling in line hook and sinker like former presidents of the United States Clinton, Bush, Obama, Biden say, it don't matter if you Republican Democrat. Once they get that seat and they give you that car to drive, and they get you got the keys, you do that, you do the will of the rich in the elite. Well, if Donald Trump is a little different because he's very wealthy and he's not from a traditional line of a politician, so he can't be trusted by them simply because he got he got his own money and they don't control them like that, and he's like, you know, one thing for certain is that it's all about control, all right. Money is secondary. Control is first. And they can't control you, then they don't trust you. And that's important because trust is a foundation that allows a relationship to grow.
Speaker 2: And let us not forget the importance of loyalty.
Speaker 1: Loyalty is important because they got to be able to trust you.
Speaker 2: As a loyal disciple of fall.
Speaker 1: So those are some of the things that are very important when people develop relationships in what they're able to do collectively together in harmony.
Speaker 2: But let's get back to all hell.
Speaker 1: Queen Kamala Harris, who might become the first woman president of the United States and black woman on top of that, Now, that would be an incredible change in history, right. Well, we gonna see because she's likely to assume the Democratic nomination in a few weeks when they have the Democra at a convention.
Speaker 2: But it ain't over because if them.
Speaker 1: Polls come out and she is not able to defeat Donald Trump, she might get thrown to the side and they might enter into a many primary, something that many of the politicians and Democrats wanted to do because they had vacated fourteen million people who voted for Biden, not Kamala Harris, and they just threw those votes out the window.
Speaker 2: Now how democratic is that?
Speaker 1: See, let's talk about hypocrisy, right, So their perspective.
Speaker 2: Is about what winning.
Speaker 1: They nominated a person whom they realized could not defeat Donald Trump and they threw them out the door. Now what does that say about the votes that it took place? People voted for Biden, That's who they chose.
Speaker 2: He had all the super delegates, he had all the delegates, and in.
Speaker 1: A few weeks they was crowning him king of the Democratic Party, right, And they said, Nah, we.
Speaker 2: Don't think you're gonna win.
Speaker 1: You did a horrible debate, you're losing in all the battlefield states, you can't beat Donald Trump, and you're gonna throw them, and we need you to buy and top out for the greater good.
Speaker 2: So basically your vote don't matter because at.
Speaker 1: Any moment they could just exec communicate and throw it out.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: But four years ago, when January sixth, when they were trying to coordinate Biden as President of the United States, and another party wanted to.
Speaker 2: Nullify them votes. That was illegal. I'm like, look at the double hill Parkers. See, they have a system.
Speaker 1: The Democratic Party is within their rights to challenge.
Speaker 2: On certain marriage. They are in charge of the Democratic Party.
Speaker 1: And if they feel that they need to do this for the sake of their party, look what they with. Look what they've done. They just threw them through the woods, throw them out the door. Now, the media can sugarcoat this all they want, But Joe Biden went down in flames. It don't matter how he stepped out. The point is he stepped out and he kissed the ring. He bowed out. He admitted he can't beat Donald Trump. And look that's a victory for Trump. Right man, I'm gonna have to leave if I get my opponent.
Speaker 4: Before we get to a boxing match to tip out, bow out, ben in knee, say I can't beat you, then I won on the fact that you quit.
Speaker 1: So they say Biden won the last election, Well he just topped out. So therefore, even though it wasn't a general election, he went down in flames before. Come on, man, that's humiliating, that is embarrassing. You can sugarcoat at all. You wanted to say, Oh, it's for the greater good of the cause. You just humiliated yo, Democratic president.
Speaker 2: You humiliating him.
Speaker 1: That's why it took his pride so long. The addressed of people. The man is hurting. The man is hurt. What you spend all these years, all this time doing what you do, and powers that don't have nothing to do with the president forced you out. There's no way him and his family are happy about what just took place.
Speaker 2: Every man got pride.
Speaker 1: Well, he ran head between his coat with his thing, and unfortunately that's just the way it is. But they have an opportunity Kamala Harris to win the president.
Speaker 2: She of the United States, and she got people fired up.
Speaker 1: Kamala got the nation fired up and the Democratic Party united. And I definitely think she's a better choice than Joe Biden because he will walk in.
Speaker 2: You know, he said, the man is ill.
Speaker 1: And he can't beat Donald Trump, so they had to put somebody else in. I think it was the right move. I think he should top out his president as well, make her coordinate her these last few months of the presidency, because hey can't do no worse. Right, People say, oh, she did she that? Well, the point is, no one takes the presidency is prepared to.
Speaker 2: Fulfill them duties.
Speaker 1: That's why you surround yourself with people who are smart and capable to assist you in your presidency. No one's born to handle I mean, you got to be the commander of the military, you got to be the commander of the political process and be governing over the people. It's a challenging job for anybody, and that's why you're going with black hair and you come out with gray hair. It's the highest job in the land and it's demanding and need someone who can work at least twenty hours a day. So this is going to be interesting. I'm definite. You know, it's a new race. It's just a new race, and you can make all the prediction as you want, but this is.
Speaker 2: A new race. And made the best one win. That's all I gotta say.
Speaker 1: But congratulations to Kamala Harris for becoming the presumptive nominee for the Democratic Party. I'm pro black women. I'm pro women. Women have been scourged and had to fight and scratch to become equals in a country and in the world that doesn't see women in the highest glory, in the highest position, and it's capable of running the most powerful nation on the planet. History has shown us that women are capable, and women are the first teacher, and if they can teach a boy to become a man and a leader, certainly they are capable of running a country.
Speaker 2: So good luck to you, Kamala Harris, All Hell, Queen Kamala.
Speaker 1: Harris, thanks for listening to Malik's Bookshelf, where topics on the shelf are books, culture, and community.
Speaker 2: Be sure to subscribe and leave me a review. Check out my instagram at Malak Books. See you next time.