Speaker 1: Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to what is arguably the greatest gambling show in recent history. After just two weeks of this beautiful broadcast, I have been told by numerous sources that men all across the continents of the United States have actually quit their jobs and dedicated their lives pursuing the picks of Willy Get Goo on a weekend and week out basis, Women from all four corners of this globe have flocked to Nashville, Tennessee, just to get a peak, a small look even at the meal's glorious meal. I've seen it myself, and I'll be honest with you, it's the eighth wonder of the world. You can say things have gone well for us so far in the first two weeks of the NFL season, but it's not by accident. There's an author by the name of Sun Su who wrote a book called The Art of War, and in that book there's a quote that goes a little something like this. Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war and seek to win. When you turn on this channel and you look into these beautiful eyes, you're no longer seeking to win on a week to week basis. You're winning first before going to war against Las Vegas, Nevada on the weekends. And I am your general. My name is Chet Savage, and this is the Slips and Picks five hundred, Busting with.
Speaker 2: The Boys presents Slips and Picks five hundred, led by retired Diamond level network marketer Chat Savage, money Interpreter of the Year, runner of William Gecko, Theodore the Mule Jenkins with diversity and valing college dropouts who get no hoes with the internals. You're watching the S and D five hundred, not the stock market one.
Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen, welcome back to another week of Slips in Picks five hundred. This show is officially presented by Muggsy, the most comfortable genes you will ever wear in your entire life, ever wearing boys, you get a little bit, you can a little thick. Don't worry, They're gonna stretch with you. As always. We're gonna hit the bye bye bye segment. That is when one of us are gonna give you a pick. And this is the one you're gonna roll with. This is what we're gonna ride or die with. If there was a game of all games, this is that game. Gecko. We're gonna start with you on your first bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: If everybody, if everybody can understand what happened, what's happened this season so far? Your boy Gecko is hitting at fifty seven percent. That is leading the way amongst us three. They'll disrespect to you over there, that mule, But.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, typas for a second, I'm gonna need an intern to come in here and just read off the records. I'm not sure it's one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: That this doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna need an intern to come in here.
Speaker 5: In the reek hit the recap, go ahead.
Speaker 6: Just like in total, excuse me for week two records, Chad sitting at ten six and one, Gecko at nine to four and one, and the Mule is an even seven and seven five hundred uh. The records after week two in total, Chet is sitting at fifty four point eight percent, Gecko is fifty seven point one percent, and the Mule is forty eight percent winning percentage.
Speaker 7: Yeah, all, thank you, thank you, matters over years, that's coffee before, that's six figures, figures over time.
Speaker 1: Listen, there's no doubt that Gecko's had a great start to the year. Fifty seven point one percent is going to keep you making money weekend and a week out during the NFL season. I will say this, if you look at his history, front running, type of type of guy, front running, type of guy mule, you need to explain yourself a little bit. Forty eight percent that is not that Is that what we're giving people?
Speaker 8: Hey, forty eight percent doesn't matter because I got bitchest bitch, you know, stick with me.
Speaker 4: I'll get you some Hey, I was getting on business pretty much.
Speaker 5: No, you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you gotta be over five hundred to make money in this league.
Speaker 4: Brother, But look at my bats though? Are you looking at the pump up and dumps? Look at the bets? My last bet that half halftime, full time? How much of the units did I bring in with that one.
Speaker 5: A couple of minutes that justin Jefferson work out for you.
Speaker 8: I stole I stole that from you, So thank you. Get go for giving me some bullshit?
Speaker 1: Yea, hey, what are you talking?
Speaker 5: That was?
Speaker 4: That was cook city.
Speaker 1: Listen, let's get to bye bye bye, get go go ahead.
Speaker 5: If I could get a few minutes of your time.
Speaker 3: We don't have to stop saying, shout out, Muggsy comfortable, you look good, you feel good, you feel good, you play good, you play good. They pay good. That's why they called me mugs money. Here's what I got for you this week, Vikings. It's at a pick him right now. It is at home Vikings. They are two to oer without turnovers and drop balls. Kirko is playing out of his mind. Look up the stats. Kirk Thuggans is playing out of his mind, and he has weapons.
Speaker 5: TJ.
Speaker 3: Hockinson, Madison, Uh, Justin Jefferson, who's number three, who's the second receiver?
Speaker 5: He's got them on.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you the Chargers they are abysmal on defense, last in the league when it comes to defensive efficiency, and they're giving up too many explosive plays. And when they're giving up these explosive plays, they're not blown coverages.
Speaker 5: They're just getting beat. What that does to a psyche, to a defense.
Speaker 3: It hurts anytime that ball goes up because they know Justin Jefferson is about to eat this week and those corners are gonna get tried.
Speaker 5: I'm telling you, Vikings, pick them.
Speaker 3: Lock it in now, before it before it gets away from you like a fart in the win. May I remind you last week Falcons, My bye bye bye was a Falcons money line. There were underdogs at the moment, sitting at plus one ten. If you would have locked it in, they were sitting at plus one ten. On game day they became the favorites and it became minus one oh five or minus one ten or something like that. Lock this shit in. This is a guarantee Vikings at home. Pick them against the charge.
Speaker 1: Here's the information. I'll give you Kirk Cousins seven hundred yards in the first two game six TVs. But they're still zero to two versus another Chargers offense that is elite as well. So it's a skill. I'm sure when we get to the cell sell segment, you'll know what team I'm selling with games I'm selling, and.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be very much check go ahead.
Speaker 1: It's not about nuts, it's about picking the best bets. Bye bye bye saying is a lock is a We're gonna get these people making money the right way quickly, get us to meal. What are we looking at? Brother? For your bye bye blah?
Speaker 8: Just like you said, Chad, I gotta start winning, right. So now I'm gonna go with these Dolphins minus six and a half versus the Broncos.
Speaker 4: They've been holding me down. I'm gonna stick with the Dolphins.
Speaker 8: You know, you got two of Tyree, you got waddle over there doing anything. I know that offense still gonna be explosive against the fucking Russell Wilson Broncos whatever you want to call them.
Speaker 4: Uh what Russell?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 4: And Jerry.
Speaker 8: I don't think they can get it done this week, and I feel like the Dolphins is gonna pull away with that. And I'm taking the line because I gotta make it make sense. The money line is crazy. It is minus two eighty. I don't like it. So I'm going to take the line minus one fifteen. Uh, so I can make my clients some units. Like I said, baby, fuck, did you just say at the end there?
Speaker 1: What'd you just say at the end?
Speaker 4: I'm taking the line.
Speaker 1: You're taking the line, but the line doesn't make sense?
Speaker 2: I think no.
Speaker 8: I said, the money line don't make sense because it is minus two eighty. So I'm taking the line that's the spread, taking Dolphins six. Yeah, Yeah, Dolphins minus six and a half.
Speaker 1: I will say this, I know I body back the Broncos. They got a team, Russell Wills is playing better, Sean Payton is a hell of a coach.
Speaker 5: Game.
Speaker 1: Then back on track. I don't know if I agree with that either. This week, if you're gonna take any of these picks, this is the pick you're gonna have take. You're gonna take Seahawks minus four and a half versus the Panthers. Let me give you a stat here real quick. Gino Smith versus the Lions last week seventy eight percent completion percentage, three hundred and twenty eight yards passing, and three tds versus the Lions who have a good defense. Bryce young, small hands, he is a turnover machine and even if that stumble would accounted, that chipsack fumble would account in the in the first series. The second half, that game is getting way more out of hand. Versus the Saints team that doesn't look like they're about to do ship this year. Say, brother, they're two, yeah, but they're like they're like a front running two and oh they're like, uh is allowed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they got a good defense.
Speaker 1: When I was at the Titans, he was like yeah, Titans got a good defense historically, but Panthers, man, they can't move that well anymore.
Speaker 5: I want to know how you know Car's got Car's been putting up numbers.
Speaker 1: He's been putting up numbers. Look how many passageses throwing over fifteen yards? Not that many, dude, he's thinking dunking them and taking eating up time of possession. Let's get to the cell cell cell segment because we need to move on Meal. I'm gonna go with you on sell sell, sell who you taking? Brother?
Speaker 8: I'm selling the Texans versus the Jaguars. That mine is nine is just a little too high for me.
Speaker 4: I don't really.
Speaker 1: But that you don't drive with it.
Speaker 4: I just don't fuck with them, you know what I mean? And uh, I don't.
Speaker 8: I'm not sure about the Texans this year.
Speaker 4: Uh don't get me wrong. They got CJ.
Speaker 8: Strudd over there, and I think, you know, he can be great, but right now, you know, they having some problems struggling. And Jaguars they looked at good, but they lost to Kensas City last week, and you know, I just gonna stay away from that.
Speaker 4: Minus nine.
Speaker 5: I don't love that Jaguars are gonna beat their ass.
Speaker 1: You're gonna beat their ass.
Speaker 5: Texans are not good.
Speaker 1: What do you gotta got going?
Speaker 5: Patriots Jets? I don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't I just don't know who the Jets are right now. Patriots, they seem they seem like a tough ball club. They're resilient bunch. I just have no clue what to make.
Speaker 5: Of this game. Zach Wilson.
Speaker 3: There's some optimism, there's some optimism inside myself that thinks like he could he could do the story, yeah, the movie, and uh, but I don't like this game, man, I'm gonna stay away from it.
Speaker 5: Patriots Jets.
Speaker 8: What's the Patriots record right now?
Speaker 5: Oh and two?
Speaker 1: What's the Jets record right now?
Speaker 5: One? And an injured one and one? An injured one and one?
Speaker 1: And then I feel like the only reason injured one?
Speaker 4: And what he played? Two snaps four.
Speaker 1: The game play.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they showed up and still beat the tough Bills.
Speaker 1: They did, and then they got shipped on. Yeah because Aaron Rodgers. Yeah, Bills are an electric team. But the Bills when they see here Rogers go down, they're discombobulated. Also, everyone was kind of fucked up. And then Jets just kind of took advantage of the situation. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm with you on this one. I don't know what does kind of sell me a little bit. You see a press conference earlier this week, you see Bill Belichick walk up to the podium. What you say, Jets week? What question does you have for me? And Bill Belichick doesn' say anything. That's about That's like the most shit talking you'll ever see in your life by Bill Belichick, him just saying Jets week. So if I'm gonna take a team there, I'm gonna take the Patriots. But I digress. I'm gonna I'm gonna sell Vikings versus Chargers. Here's the reasons why. Two very talented quarterbacks there. They're both teams are zeroing too, and the defenses have a lot of talent that have underperformed. I just think it's a flip at the corn who's gonna win this game? And I wouldn't be doing my clients a service telling you which one to pick at this time. You get a couple more weeks down the road, I would feel a whole lot more comfortable about where to send you guys in this whole thing. We're gonna take a quick break, and when we come back, we're gonna do it. Bet the Boys Index parlay last week? Last week, what happened? Got go hit Chat, Hit mule dude, and I you better start you betta go to a pawn shop with that thing, brother, because you're gonna need more money if you keep betting the way you have it and better. And that is all it is right now, will we will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: Tired of wearing the same old bullshit not anymore. Muggsy the most comfortable jeans, ginos, and joggers ever. They stretch, they're flexible, They're the softest pants ever made. But they look absolutely amazing. Over seventeen thousand reviews from dudes of every shape, size and color. Head the Muggsy dot com and get ten percent off now using code SP five hundred. That's ten percent off the only jeans and pants you will ever wear again.
Speaker 5: Use code SP five hundred.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to Slips and Picks five hundred. We are now going to talk about the Bet the Boys Index parlay. Now here the deal. I'm gonna give you a pick. Gecko's gonna give you a pick. Meal's gonna give you a pick. We're gonna combine that into a parlay, and everybody on this panel is going to bet it. Last week, as I said before we went into the break, it was absolutely catastrophic. Muel stole from Gecko and ended up getting fucked right in the ass. It didn't literally justin Jefferson. Was it Thursday night football? It was Thursday night football, right, Justin Jefferson running towards the pylon, Gohoes gets hit, ball comes out touch back for the Eagles. It literally would have fucking hit. But that just goes to show how close we are giving you is everything you need. It might be karmas, it might be kar but we need good vibes. We need good vibes because it's gonna be that type of week. This week is gonna hit Meal. I need you to give me a layup, Dude, I need you to give me that one that's for sure going to hit. What is your bet? The boy bet the Boys index parlay.
Speaker 4: I'm owing to I need a layup.
Speaker 8: Like he said, I'm going Christian McCaffrey man, anytime touchdown he's might help the white man. He said it a great white hope. Yeah, I'm gonna go to the other side. So I'm going Christian McCaffrey anytime touchdown, man, don't let me down.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna be watching this.
Speaker 8: Game Thursday night, getting that in zon, baby, so we can be doing this next week.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you watch a bustle with the boys, but Christan McCaffrey is on their last week and he's got some legit choices in game day snacks after a game on the Fantastic Fairy Tasty Geko, where are you going, brother.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna keep the theme with the great White hopes.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go kirk O Thuggans over one and a half touchdowns again versus Chargers. They give up explosives every few plays. Kirk O Thuggins over one and a half touchdowns until he lets me down.
Speaker 5: We're riding with the boy.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what it is. Because you are on his deck heavy right now, and I don't I don't disagree with you because it's hit.
Speaker 5: He just wanted to say, you just wanted to like talk, but you are.
Speaker 1: Riding Kirk's cock.
Speaker 5: There's no question. Have I missed?
Speaker 1: No, you haven't.
Speaker 5: Brother.
Speaker 1: Eventually, it's gonna come come to roost anyway, come to roost. I've said come a lot this episode. Yes, I've said.
Speaker 4: That a lot.
Speaker 1: Horny, I guess who's it?
Speaker 5: What's you big?
Speaker 1: You know? I packed that in a little bit. I'm gonna go brock Purty. I'm gonna go under two hundred and thirty point five passing yards. In the last two games, I think the most he had was two hundred and twenty yards. He's got a bunch of aliens around him. I think this game is gonna get out of hand fast, playing against the giants of the line. Being minus ten and a half, they're gonna be up that second half of the second half. They're gonna be running the ball a lot more. He's not gonna have to throw the ball very much. And he's gonna have under two hundred and thirty yards. So two thirty and a half passing under under And if you're looking back, I bet the under on Jalen Hurts last week. That one also, that one also hit.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: You like that one.
Speaker 5: I like that one.
Speaker 1: Good night for saying the last thing you just said to me. I don't know if we were fighting or not.
Speaker 5: You know if we were in a bit of a deal.
Speaker 1: Let's get into our We had another parlay, boys, we had another parlay at the easy Team, Favorite Fun. That is the et f F same thing goes, but this time we're gonna pick teams. We're gonna pick teams, We're gonna combine it together, and this is gonna be where it's minus one sixty minus one eighty five. You stack them things together. Now you're looking at plus one ten plus one twenty something. Get the tax out of your life, get the tax, and make as most money as possible with the easiest picks. Meal. I'm gonna I'm gonna need to hear from you on your easy team favorite fund. Brother.
Speaker 5: Can't wait to see how you change this one up.
Speaker 8: I ain't changing shit now. Like you said, it's all about making unis. I gotta make.
Speaker 4: Stuff makes sense.
Speaker 8: Look here, I'm taking the forty nine ers versus the giants.
Speaker 4: And I'm taking the spread. And they like, why are you not taking the money line?
Speaker 8: I know you guys, like, why you just don't take the money line?
Speaker 1: You just get the easy very obvious reason when you take the money to take the money MOOREE hundred and fifty six. That's why you don't take the money line.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I'm not taking the money line.
Speaker 8: So I'm going to make it make sense for all my guys out there who's following the mule, because the mule gets it done and we always want to come out.
Speaker 1: Doesn't get done, makes it go bankrupt.
Speaker 5: Don't get it.
Speaker 1: We seven and seven? No, you're forty eight percent. How does seven and seven make sense? Two phenomenal numbers, by the way, but that's not that's you were seven and seven this past week before we get.
Speaker 8: Turned to count the units that we make. You know, can they get the units? How much units are we got in the bait? Not the l's and dubs the units. So with that said, forty nine ers, baby.
Speaker 1: The way we are, there's minus ten and a half.
Speaker 3: We have to agree with this, and I disagree, disagree, But here's what I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: Let me let me.
Speaker 5: Teach you a little something.
Speaker 3: Let me teach you a little something about how to mess with this.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna take you. I ain't changing the line because I did that already.
Speaker 5: You ain't changed the line.
Speaker 3: You was just whispering before you to go be like Hey, I think I'm just gonna do money. Yeah said yeah, because you're you're a pussy goes it.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. But look, look, look chief at sitting.
Speaker 3: At minus twelve and a half right now against the Bears. The Bears they suck, They're dead. They can pack it up and move on. But that line is high minus twelve and a half. What I'm going to do is I'm going to manipulate the line a little bit. I'm gonna bring it down to minus six and a half to guarantee you will win. So that way you can throw it into that easy team's Favorites fund.
Speaker 4: That is how you take care of that before you can.
Speaker 1: I just tell you something. There's a reason why Geto and I are above fifty percent because we think alike. The line for the Jags Texans game is minus nine and a half. I also do the same thing and manipulated that line. Jags are gonna win, they might even win by more than nine and a half. But this this is an easy team favorite fund. Parlays usually don't hit anyway, we got to make it a lot easier. I also move that line to minus six and a half because the Jags are going to win by seven. Now, if you're willing to change your number to minus six and a half with the Niners, I will allow us to be to have this segment be presented by Muggsy because I was afraid when you started talking. I was like, there's no way I can allow to put Muggsy's name on this. If you're willing to change.
Speaker 8: It's the who knows the game on that.
Speaker 4: If I move it to six, it.
Speaker 5: Does go to Parlians to go into a parlay. We're gonna get plus odds.
Speaker 3: I'm I just didn't tell you right now, mugs money's taking Giants plus and a half.
Speaker 4: No you're not.
Speaker 5: I am too.
Speaker 2: You're taking a giants, Yes, plus ten and a half emotional comeback.
Speaker 8: When that ain't gonna happen. Giants is garbage. They're not messing with the forty nine ers. Hands down, butt line.
Speaker 4: I'm line six and a half.
Speaker 1: You go minus six and a half, yeah, minus six and minus six and a half. You cool with minus six and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he can follow the crowd.
Speaker 1: Follow the crowd. What do you mean?
Speaker 8: I started this, but you jumped on my train and now you started it.
Speaker 4: I'm the one who moved in line in the first.
Speaker 1: You like giants, you like giants plus ten and a half.
Speaker 3: I like giants plus and a half. But that's that's my own personal bring.
Speaker 1: Ain't the coin of destiny?
Speaker 5: Well hang on what I'm.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he don't want that coin of death.
Speaker 5: I want forty nine minus six and a half.
Speaker 1: Oh I thought you just said you want to Oh yes, I.
Speaker 5: Don't think they're going to cover ten and a half.
Speaker 1: So which one do you want to do?
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have to six and a half.
Speaker 4: Yeah, minus six and a half.
Speaker 1: We're going six and a half. So minus six and a half for you, minus six and a half for you, and minus six and a half for me.
Speaker 4: Okay, but look at here.
Speaker 8: If that don't hit, I'm blaming these two dudes, straight up.
Speaker 5: Don't hit.
Speaker 1: What happened last week? Whatever? Last week? Vikings Eagles, did you manipulate the line that go for? You?
Speaker 4: Missed by three? I missed by three, but.
Speaker 1: We were plus seven.
Speaker 4: I know he was.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 4: I know that was the Vegas linee.
Speaker 1: You gotta be smarter than Vegas. Is the reason why they know these lines so well.
Speaker 4: I give it to them. I give it to them.
Speaker 1: I love it so Easy Team Favorite Fun presented by Muggsy's We're going get go? Is gonna go Chiefs minus six and a half? Correct? Yes, Mule is going Niners minus six and a half and I Am going Jaguars minus six and a half. There you have it, Easy Team's Favorite Fun that is what's that? Hey, that's a hell of a movie. Those three plus two four?
Speaker 4: You like that?
Speaker 5: You like that?
Speaker 1: Like that? Let's fucking go boys, Let's have a day. Listen. Next coming up is maybe I hate to do this to our own show. Is this our least favorite tekement coming out? Yeah? I'm terrible, but you know, the best way to win the fight through adversity. That is the only way to get through. After this, after this quick commercial break, we're gonna be having the pump and dump segment. We will be back right after this.
Speaker 5: You guys have ideas, what do we do it for Merchan this week? I don't know, dude, I actually have no idea, And I wish it was just like a way we could get inside of the consumer's head. We scan cigars, I'm gonna pull.
Speaker 3: Up be interested way to like plant the seed inside their heads.
Speaker 4: Imagine if we get like hip the time because of.
Speaker 3: Biron merch, Biro merch, myral merch.
Speaker 5: Bye bye, bye, bye bye.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to your slips and picks five hundred. Our next segment is going to be the pump or dump segment. I'm gonna give the boys to my left two teams. What are the points? Are they gonna go over pumping that thing or they're going under, which is dumping that thing? Guess who were starting with?
Speaker 5: Neil?
Speaker 1: Neil, We're gonna start with you on the Titans Browns. The points there is thirty.
Speaker 3: Nine Browns, thirty nine and a half thirty Thinke's for a to b bro Hey, Chubs out.
Speaker 1: Hey, I was ru some injury.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna keep it actual factual. I'm gonna have the biggie back off the get go.
Speaker 4: What you got.
Speaker 5: Appreciate you saying that. I'm gonna let everybody know what you got, get go.
Speaker 3: Here's what I'm thinking. Titans Browns eliminate the head, the body will follow. Chubb is out. He was a heart and soul of that team. I think they struggle. I think the Titans eat him up. I don't think the Titans score a whole lot. I don't know what the score is gonna be like, but I'm going under thirty nine and a half.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm following. I'm a I concur following. I concur.
Speaker 1: Is who Kream Hunt is?
Speaker 4: He ain't signed yet, though he had to work.
Speaker 1: Out with the Browns.
Speaker 5: Right he said he's got he has four sign was that.
Speaker 1: They're already sealed in crem Hunt knows the offense, knows what he's gonna do. They're gonna run the ball well, They've got aliens on the outside. DeShawn Horney. Watson is going to play well in this game.
Speaker 5: He's been playing bad.
Speaker 1: He's gonna score enough points in this game. But here's where I think the big change in this season is going to happen. It's gonna be at the Tennessee Titans. Tim Kelly, tip of the cap to you, brother. You are following in Arthur Smith's footsteps. Your ingenuity, the way you're calling games is truly beautiful. And for that reason, that reason, I think You're gonna score twenty five points this game, and it's up to the Browns to score the rest of them. I believe in my heart of hearts that y'all are gonna cover. He I'm sorry, not cover. You guys are gonna go over in this game. So we got over from me and a couple of unders of piggyback under that way, get a fucking backbone, brother, I'll get a backbone.
Speaker 5: You need to check the stats on this Brown's offense you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think we're gonna play better to de Shean Watson is almost last. The only person who's worsening HI right now is Zach Wilson in uh in percentage.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we'll see you next week on Titans ground. Next game is gonna be Falcons at Lions forty six and a half points.
Speaker 5: What do you think, Jet?
Speaker 1: What do I think? I think this game is going under? I think this game's going under. I think the Lions they got they got good firepower on their offense. I just don't see them having a big bounce back like I did in the overtime loss versus Seattle. I think the Falcons are a good football team, but they're a well rounded football team in all three phases, and for that reason, I think it's gonna be a good solid football game. Forty six and a half points. There's a lot of points. I'm gonna go under in that game.
Speaker 5: Offense, offense, offense, Over.
Speaker 1: I did not like the way you put your hand out like that. Over. I didn't like the way he did that. I don't sign off on him anymore.
Speaker 3: Cancer, Falcons got offense, Lions got offense.
Speaker 5: It's gonna be It's gonna be a shootout. I like this game.
Speaker 1: You've gotten cocky, You've gotten cocky. You're talking to a pump a dumb segment. Uh Neil, I'm gonna put you in for over.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. The next game is gonna be Bell's Acamanders Forty four and a half points. Go ahead, get go, tell me what you and a the are gonna go over?
Speaker 3: Scary Terry Brian Robinson, Howe's looking, He's looking in rhythm eb best coordinator with as it comes to the end game adjustments. I like this to be a high scoring game. I do think the Bills win this game. But what I'm saying is I love the offense both ways. Over forty four and a half meal.
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Over? Why?
Speaker 4: Because get go? Said over?
Speaker 5: Oh you roll with me, and oh, I'm rolling in all of them.
Speaker 8: I'm just gonna I'm gonna see how this play out this week and then go make up.
Speaker 5: My own decision. You did, I feel you?
Speaker 4: I understand me.
Speaker 5: I feel like there's some pressure there, but.
Speaker 8: Hey, it is pressure pressure because I'm playing everything on you and.
Speaker 1: We're all on the same page as that one.
Speaker 9: Boy.
Speaker 4: Okay, good as well.
Speaker 1: Good, I'm going over as well. Next is gonna be Saints at Packers forty two point six? Point six? When has it ever been point six? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know it is.
Speaker 1: Let's be better forty two point five? Right, Saints at Packers? What are we thinking?
Speaker 8: Meal, I'm thinking. I'm thinking, I'm going to dump this game.
Speaker 5: Get go, You're gonna dump this game?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna dump this game.
Speaker 5: Forty two and a half. Man, I don't fucking know.
Speaker 1: Can I can I come in here? Let's let's just talk about it, because I think the Packers will score a lot of points and it is a scary game. I think their carr is a lot better than people give them credit for. However, they're just not putting a whole lot of points on the board right now, and they keep doing these shallow crosses and they're not going deep, which they have Chris Olave. They have a deep threat there, but they're just not doing it. The run games all right, the tackles are playing okay protection he's he's getting swallowed up here and there. It just makes me nervous. I and the Packers will hold their end of the end of the bargain. I just don't know about the Saints, and nothing scares me about this game. But I'm gonna need an answer from you there.
Speaker 5: What do you go? So? Are you going? Under?
Speaker 1: Is the running back back this week?
Speaker 5: The Saints come on.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 5: One more week, one more more week.
Speaker 1: My first initial thought on this game is under. But the more I think about it, the more I feel like the over might hit. You think I think it'll be more Packers and will be Saints.
Speaker 4: I think so too.
Speaker 1: You just said under dump.
Speaker 4: I said under dump. Thank you my guy. Roll with that, boy.
Speaker 1: I'll dump as well. You're gonna go under. Under Across the board Cowboys at Carlos Forty three and a half points is the number I will go first. This is an over game. It's a lot of points, but the Cowboys have covered and I've gone over in both of their first two weeks. They're playing great ball. Cardinals could put some points on the board too. You saw versus the Giants. They put up twenty one in the first half. It's pretty impressive. I'm gonna go over in this forty three and a half. Go ahead, you fucking what you guys got, dude, but go ahead? Nothing?
Speaker 5: Would you go here over? Yeah? I like that pick.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna uh, don't wanna see what my intern has to say.
Speaker 1: In turn.
Speaker 5: Time to put up a shut up. He is my lucky my little lucky piece.
Speaker 1: My boy got his little elf with him.
Speaker 5: We'll be going over this week and this is from last week. Appreciate you. I love you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, leve you too, Mab.
Speaker 5: We're pumping. We're pumping this game.
Speaker 1: You're pumping.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we're going over all right.
Speaker 1: I'll put you down for a pump as well.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh yeah, I'm.
Speaker 1: Right fucking something else, man, I swear to god, I've never seen someone bend the knee so fast.
Speaker 3: Steers, we're going over under pump or dumb Steelers Raiders?
Speaker 1: What's the forty three and a half. I've already said it, but I'll go I'll start here. I'm gonna go uh, I'm gonna go under on this one. And that's just from the heart. I didn't have anything written down for this segment. That's just from the heart. Steelers alright, not great Raiders. They can put up points, but you know, I just don't know. I think the Raiders win this game. I will say that I think the Raiders are gonna win this game for sure, but forty three and a half points, I'm just not sure. Someone going there.
Speaker 5: We're in Vegas. I like this game. I'm going over. I'm pumping this one like a super soaker.
Speaker 1: Pumping like a super soaker. And Neil, I'm assuming you're sat right behind.
Speaker 8: No, I'm dumping this one. The Steelers are terrible. I'm dumping this game. Their defense is like they got like a like jj Wats is like a Ferrari in the hood, you know what I mean, Like he shouldn't be there.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you who they keep sleeping on. Over there is Heismith. Yes, Heismith is Paul Broyes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he is.
Speaker 1: Should have made the Propow last.
Speaker 3: Year, should have made the Pro bowlast year, No question, Gause, you're dumping.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the only one I'm not gonna follow.
Speaker 1: This has been the most wild of the three Pumper Dumb segments we've ever had. Next Stu is Dogs Dogs, Dogs. As we're doing next, it's gonna be where the three of us pick an underdog to have a massive upset in a Week three the NFL season. That rider for these messages.
Speaker 4: Hey you are you horning?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Me too.
Speaker 5: We can talk about that later. Do I have a deal for you girl?
Speaker 3: Dad Merch Dad, Merch, buss and golf collection all in our merchandise store.
Speaker 5: Click the link on this video hit buy it up. If you're stiffer for longer than four hours, take it off.
Speaker 1: Stay old, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome back to Slips and Picks five hundred. Our next segment is Dogs, Dogs Dogs. That's where we all pick an underdog to make a massive upset in the Week three of the NFL season. I'm gonna start with Geko this week. He seems like he's been leading the parade, especially to the man who's left. Let's see what you got, brother, What are you? What are you looking at for your underdog of the week.
Speaker 3: Colts plus eight against the Ravens. Doesn't matter to me which quarterbacks in the game. I like Anthony Richardson. I also like, you know, I don't even know is it Minshew Madness or Minshew Mayhem? Yeah, so like you No, you didn't fucking know who was coach knew was going to Michigan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but second coach trying to think of his nickname.
Speaker 5: That's why I said Mayhem or Menace. I was trying to figure it out. Yeah. Week one of those plus eight coach plus eight.
Speaker 1: Week one of the NFL season, the ram the Ravens were more than ten point favorites versus the Houston Texans. We all got scared of it. We all wanted to sell it, and it absolutely covered. I disagree with you. I think, especially if Anthony richards doesn't doesn't play, which is probably not going to be can cushion protocol. I think the Ravens cover at minus eight and the reason why is Minch is a stun but it didn't pan out in Jacksonville is not gonna pan out at the at the the Colts. Anthony Richardson has a unique talent.
Speaker 5: He got called he's at their post game with his dad.
Speaker 3: It just means something to that motherfucker when he gets his opportunity means, oh, he's gonna be a film joking. You see.
Speaker 1: You see, he's not junkie. He's a Blaine Gabbert type. Sit back and watch Daddy's spin it. Daddy's that is dude. You see, he's got a food manchew mustache. He got a bus, great taste in busses, and then he renovate the whole thing and travel with the country. Do you got Wi Fi? You got Wi Fi in Arkansas? No, you don't have Wi Fi in Arkansas either. Ravens are going to cover this game. Do what you want, and I will say, get yeah, make sure that he make sure that picks in there for me. That's fine. Gotta make a splash anyway, get back above. Well, I'm down by three percent against you. That's nothing, brother, that's absolutely nothing. I'll go next. I'm gonna go. Uh, my underdog of the week is gonna be the Lost Fagus Raiders. They're playing the Steelers.
Speaker 4: They're not they favor that must have changed.
Speaker 1: I have it right here. I have it right here, says plus one and a half.
Speaker 4: Still the same you even yeah, money line.
Speaker 1: Yeah, First off, First off, intern, do not talk to me like the way you're talking right now. You say sir, you just say you just say, sir, you do gott sir. I'm the Raider, the Raiders favorite.
Speaker 3: You could do a plus, you could do a plush because it's an underdog you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but picking going your ride is more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not picking the Steelers. List off underdogs for me real quick, and I'll make it. I'll make something enough.
Speaker 3: It seems like we got to go to commercial breaks and see Nope, you just start listening them off for me.
Speaker 1: Go underdog, Yes, no, keep going. No.
Speaker 9: No, Panthers, no, Cardinal no.
Speaker 5: No, he.
Speaker 4: Definitely no.
Speaker 1: What's the what's the what's.
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: Definitely not.
Speaker 1: No, Yes, that's the game. That's my in turn.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is it.
Speaker 1: I'm taking the Rams money line versus the Cincinnati Bengals. Joe Burrow reaggravated that calf injury he had from from camp. He's come back, He's cut his hair. He looked like Sean Hunter from Boy Meets World. Now he's looking just He's a very handsome boy. Don't get a twisted very handsome boy. But the middle part was his superpower. He needs to figure it out. He might not even play this weekend. For those reasons, also, people are sleeping on the Rams. That's a good football team in the NFC West is a solid, solid conference. And for those reasons, and those reasons only because of all the homework I've already done this game. I'm gonna give you the heat here, Rams money line versus the Bengals. Book it all, Pookah, who you got.
Speaker 8: I'm going Titans money line plus one thirty five against the Browns.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 8: I look, Ryan Tannehill stepped it up in the second half, throwing the ball deep.
Speaker 4: We just gotta find turnlement trailing Burke Burkes.
Speaker 8: That man got opened so many times we wasn't looking for him. They're gonna play one on one against that dude, and toil he show he can beat them guys before they get off d Hop de Hop is gonna play have two guys on the whole game. So we got to look for Treylon Burks to make big plays, and I feel like he will against the Browns. And I'm excited get Dereck Henry the ball as well. Just the group of guys that got on defense is gonna be excited. I can't wait for this game. Like I said, I'm going Titans money line plus one thirty.
Speaker 5: I can't believe they're underdogs.
Speaker 1: But you know the stat right, Yeah, since twenty eighteen, twenty five underdog victories by Mike Rabel. Guys, got it? And you know that the time I know it's because it's crept down and that is, to use Gecko's words, a fart win type game. You need to get on that. The minute you see this, you need to get on. Yeah, hey, intern, go ahead and put down are you you gotta sign off on that as well?
Speaker 5: This isn't a fund I say.
Speaker 1: But you said, I said I was taking Ravens over Colts. I was taking Ravens cover. You said, make sure he's on that. Are you gonna make sure you're on the Titans on the show You're on Titans money line? Yes, I will also sign off on that. So where all three of us are taking Titans money line on that? You got that? Intern, make sure you put two units down for me, not just one this time. That's a fucking lock, all right, ladies, And hey, what a show. Great three weeks in a row, and my god, we are so happy you tuned in with us. Please stick around after the show. We're a couple of coades for you guys. Yeah, petty slips parlays coming up after that. By the two interns, it's okay. I think they did great the first week.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It's a boomer bus situation. Good luck with that. I wouldn't put a whole lot of money on it. That being said, you got anything.
Speaker 5: Comment mugs money, m hm.
Speaker 4: Can I touch that dough?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 1: You put your our meal, put your.
Speaker 5: Were good.
Speaker 1: We're shaan hey show.
Speaker 5: Hey, I get that twenty bat Hey, I legit. I need that.
Speaker 1: That's a smart move. That's just you need that money.
Speaker 4: You need that.
Speaker 1: Good work, boys,