Speaker 1: No, Willian No, can doctor Wi better wrapper resals symbol. Yeah, let's have that comments and let's in friendships today. Y'all want to in friendships. That's how we're starting to here. Let's infrence. I mean, go, why baby why are you trying to in friendship? I'm just joking? Yo? Can we can we laugh in twenty twenty six?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Because every time we laugh we go viral. I'm gotta don't laugh no more. Niggah?
Speaker 1: Why I can't laugh here? What's wrong with that? Yo? Y'all be one to be too serious? We not Barbara Walters in them? Who's too serious? I want to talk about you're trying to be Barbara trying to be No Dann Barbara Watters? Baby D. I know who you're trying to be?
Speaker 2: Why not is a funny reson to be the best version of yourself who I'm trying to be.
Speaker 1: You're trying to be Baby D? I am being Baby D trying. You ain't see the new baby D clip with Mike Apps. Baby D is back. You seen you an't see the clip they put out? They shot like a skit. Okay, mikeps and Baby D got her own cleaners. Now she got her own business.
Speaker 2: Really, yeah, clean yourself up. That's I like hearing those those endings to those clean So she wasn't dirty before that. She was throwing bricks through fucking clean. You might still throw a brick dal wind shield at the cleaners. Is it across from Pinky or is the location where Pinky's records was? I'm not sure where that would be a full circle moment. That was dope to see uh Lady of Rage and Mike doing clip like, yeah, we're gonna have to fight reach yeah rest Yeah, that was sad to hear that.
Speaker 1: That was definitely sad.
Speaker 2: We are back sponsored by Boost. I don't know if I want to have the conversation you just said, why.
Speaker 1: Y'all have conversations about your friends? No, because he was the better rapper between y'all friends. Because I don't really know if I have an answer for that. You genuinely, I really don't know if I have an answer for that. You want to go through their discog? Are we naming the friends? I mean, yeah, the clock I asked who's the better rapper between Symbol or Reason? Because I loved I loved the uh the record that Simber dropped in response to you know j Cole's young cymbol line. Yeah, I thought it was great. No Simba killed that. That was like, very very dope. I was.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie. I was actually surprised. I know Symba can rap, but the way he did that, the way he put that together, that was really dope. So I was both. I was trying to start friend beef.
Speaker 2: They're rappers that can make songs. That's tough. Usually people that are good at the freestyle thing can't make a song for their life.
Speaker 1: Both can make songs.
Speaker 2: That's why I'm kind of I like the comparisons when I can do the cop out, like, well, now he could rapt better, but he makes better music.
Speaker 1: I don't have that cop out here, Okay, what you think.
Speaker 3: I don't listen to enough symbol to know to be able to judge him against reason.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 3: Unlike y'all, I'm a loyal friend, so I'm writing with my dog.
Speaker 1: Unlike that was a shot, I know shots, one of his shots. Unlike us, you're a loyal friend. What that means just say, I'm not loyal. I'm loyal to my friends.
Speaker 3: I would never put them. I would never put two bad bitches against each other.
Speaker 1: You just called your friend a bad bitch. He's a bad bitch. Have you seen reason that Nigga was what that means? No, not like that, not like at a Vegas pool together. I didn't think anything.
Speaker 3: No, I'm talking about like did you see like on his story when Cole dropped yo yo what he said? This is not a loyal friend.
Speaker 1: This is his story? This No, this what you know a little about that album?
Speaker 2: Did you?
Speaker 1: Did you ask him about it? Of course? How do you feel about it? You should ask him. I know what that means. But no, that's not an answer. Don't do that. I don't want to speak for a reason.
Speaker 3: That Nigga said on his little you know, the little note you can have, he said, why is it so cold outside?
Speaker 1: Oh my god? O MG.
Speaker 2: Reason is like a big cold fan was one of the third repords. He's been public about that.
Speaker 1: I said, this is gay stopped like you worse than me? Oh so, reason is the reason why Cole didn't respond to Kendrick.
Speaker 3: That's that's a crazy one word to put on my friend. That's a crazy put on my friend.
Speaker 1: Reason is td E don't do it? Oh he was td at I don't think he was TD.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 1: He was well. He was clearly on the outs. He was begging to get the fuck out, but he was he was still in the building. I don't do that. He was still he might have liked that nigga out at that time. Nah, he was still work. His key cards still work. We're not doing that. Yeah. Did he cut his top, may cut his key caught off yet, don't do that. Not worse than when you don't know your key card cut off till you get there. Yeah, I I think I felt.
Speaker 3: At four o'clock in the morning, I came to upload an episode coming from the J Cole concert and the door was locked.
Speaker 2: Well that's because at that time we had to change the hours with certain people's cards because this office is being used for non work related activities.
Speaker 1: Yeah, showed up one day and it was a shin dig almost shot everybody. So good. Yeah, but you see the cards are back, cards are back.
Speaker 3: I need twenty four hour access to this motherfucker.
Speaker 1: For what the key cards you lose? Yeah? What you need twenty four our access for because so you can go shake your ass, get drunk, coming here, sleep and they be like yo, I'm gonna at work early today. Nah, nigga, you ain't gonna watch it. You sh ass smelling like vi P take vip and hoopa smoke. Take your asshold and taket smell when the sparkler like goes out, nasty smell your Hanna smell yo.
Speaker 3: I for sure was going to walk up in this office one day drunk man. I was in here looking for merch to put on. I'm like, I cannot go outside.
Speaker 1: Looking for funny, especially when you know where it is. It's only one place. Nah, I doesn't feel right.
Speaker 3: I had to put on that shirt that Peach had made before before the Drake fiasco. But he had that the no Kia shirt with all the names on the back and the little Nokia phone. I was walking around with that on smelling light the day before.
Speaker 1: Mmmm.
Speaker 2: Good nights, though, do we think Mall slept here before? He's not gonna tell us the truth.
Speaker 1: He's definitely taking a little nap, slept like overslept overnight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I guess let's define sleep it overnight, Like if you crash here for three hours because you was out, does that count of sleeping here?
Speaker 1: I never crashed it for three hours. How long I've stayed here, probably like after we recorded, probably till like midnight and went home, like watched it like if I if I watch it, if it's like a doubleheaded the West Coast game is late. So if I'm watching like the West Coast game like halftime, I leave it was like midnight. But I've never like stayed overnight here. Oh no, this shit ain't robby. When you were here like late alone, it's scary. Aren't getting a funk it? Like crazy? I was so pussy.
Speaker 3: It's scary, especially in the dark at night. It's scary.
Speaker 1: That wasn't scary was literally lighting. If I had if I had like company with me, then yeah, I'll stay a little longer. But you know, I ain't never do that yet. I might.
Speaker 2: I might.
Speaker 1: I might Christian the place though I might do that. What area would you just so? I would? Right here? You could been over in that chair. It's the seat that built it up brick by brick right here, and it can spin. Oh that'd be fun. You know what you doing? Legs like this is stratle You like this?
Speaker 2: God?
Speaker 1: You know how that ship go? Nothing? Just show me how to give me the remote? So I can have the remote while I'm like right here, and I can just switch good time long as thirty seconds of her life rock her World Hard twenty n and switch switching the cameras during it would be great. I don't want pieces to be here for that. You don't need to see me in that type of vulnerable position. Peace, don't need to see how flexible I am.
Speaker 2: Hey, yeah, come on, bro, like ma's mad by what's flexible about a god being? Like?
Speaker 1: What's what's about a god being flexed? What you mean? Flexible?
Speaker 3: Should supposed to be flexible. That's a sign of like good health. You supposed to not flexible? Your legs spread fire apart? You can make your leg spread fire?
Speaker 1: No, no, she don't do that. That's so what the fuck is flexible about? Flexible is just you know, like you're able to like, you know, hold something kind of like you know, like twist and you know.
Speaker 2: Your legs a little more, remember how exactly but twist like what she was doing rememb when like Austin Powers legs went all the way up. That's what I think I was talking about.
Speaker 3: I saw a video of somebody getting the ASSD eight and I was like this, what the position.
Speaker 1: All being, No, I don't do that because the when that might not have been the position I was not only.
Speaker 3: Man, I know that, like you know, openly admits to having his ass.
Speaker 2: I like that.
Speaker 1: You said that was like really admits. I like that. She said that he was like this, like but like he was holding his legs. No, I never did that. I never went that crazy. I never did that.
Speaker 3: That bir she had like she was gripping the balls and like licking up underneath netflixing.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Auntie. What's her name? What green handle? Yeah, we just want to support. She was working too. She was very pretty. It's always the listen y'all not listening to me. It's always the pretty prettiest girl I know is an ass eater, So shout out to her. The prettiest girl you knows, the ass eater? Yes, why you don't? Never what's her what's her like handle?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: Follow her already? Anyway, I thought this was a good transition following off my conversation, like I just followed her. No, not that one. Which one you just have to find out just to run through anyway, you just hope you get you guess right on the first one.
Speaker 3: It's not of my friends, but Maul does, for we have a mutual he follows her. But speaking of my friends, Mal, stop following my friends.
Speaker 1: Baby, I didn't. First of all, I didn't know that was your friend, first of all. Second of all, she was following me. And then one of her pictures popped up on my Explore page and I was like, Oh, she's from the city. She seemed like she lives in New York. I was like, oh, she follows me. I like the aesthetic. I like he lives in Syracuse. She doesn't live in New York. She has a lot of pictures in the city. Though, Well, could she be here with me better? She came to the office one time. You're better.
Speaker 3: I've never met that, I promise you in this office. She came to the office. Yes, when this was right in the spring.
Speaker 1: This was in the spring. Do you remember that?
Speaker 2: I actually don't. Also don't know what you guys are talking about. She was.
Speaker 1: It must have been like a quick like y'all just met up.
Speaker 3: And she she watched here. She sat here and watched the whole episode.
Speaker 1: I do not remember that. I bring too many bad bitches around.
Speaker 3: I did know, I just don't remember that she's not a cat. She watched the whole episode. I forgot all about that. Actually, you should do that whole crew fun challenge. Oh we are when we go to Houston, We're going to do that.
Speaker 1: And then just put all the ads from all and then you can try to guess.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, when we go to Houston, we're going to do the whole whole crew fine, because.
Speaker 1: I keep she came, that's her, that's her in the office camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the office we were also. Yeah, we went and got drinks everything we was outside.
Speaker 1: I can't remember that. That's footage of you. Yeah, are you already in there? She already sees you as a star, Rory, you were in her as a star? Crazy? Shut up? Yeah, as a star is crazy. Don't ever say that to me. Shut up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, mall but mallby finding Autumn, I always see Marling a pretty woman likes I'll be on Explore page. Bitch be from Africa. They're gonna mall with money bags. How you found her?
Speaker 1: Because I'm trying to I'm trying to build the tunnel for us to get back to the Motherland. I'm trying to show people this is exactly what you need to do and who you need to be around and where you need to go. If you're having the motherland, it's just a trail. The money bags is just a trail. I'm just it's like a yellow brick road. I'm just dying you through through the land of ours. That's all.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all it is, following coin trail to Yeah, it's just femininity. Yes, he can't come, No, he has to stay home. He has a mar We both we would both get summer.
Speaker 1: Why you got glasses on it again? Today? What's going on with you? Somebody? He's in his John Lennen error. I just read he's in his linen up. My ass, my ass? She's breaking up the band. Your Yoko had to have some fun. Oh, it had to be fire life changing.
Speaker 2: If you if you let a chick play cow bell on Johnny Carson with the creative rock and roll, Yeah, you got that.
Speaker 1: She was looking his ass, is what I'm saying. Mmm, ain't no way that that you're puncturing. She was puncturing. Puncturing because licking is a puncturing.
Speaker 3: How that it is a straight like tongue showed a difference again, Actually, compare I need to make like the lick is like a swipe, but the puncture is a poke, like you stiff in your tongue.
Speaker 1: And go in it. Yeatnam cool sticking your tongue.
Speaker 3: You just want to swipe the ass. You don't want her to instant don't. So that's not eating the ass, that's like tasting it.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, okay, whatever it is, I'm home. I'm freaking sampler. We talked about what I'm trying to protect my eyes from these lights. It's spending it, spending ten years.
Speaker 1: I'm yeah, I definitely definitely feel my vision like getting a little like I'm really not even around my eyes. I think have been really fucked up from that lights every goddamn day. Damn. So, you know, trying to give him rest, but no nobody punched me. I'm not I'm to good.
Speaker 2: I'm totally fine, all right. It could happen on the way out. I don't know, but I'm saying I'm not wearing them to hide anything.
Speaker 3: It's just that's why to make sure you're not being battered, being bad at the man being battered.
Speaker 1: It's always gonna be funny than me. It happened, you think, Yoko hit John for sure. Yeah, because John was such a peaceful guy, like she brought the war. It's always the peaceful ones that get to be was just like, honey, you just relaxed, going, just sit down, it's okay. I'll make you some team. While she's swinging on him going crazy like you can tell John Lennon was. But they like that.
Speaker 3: Though they call men like wild women.
Speaker 1: Wild is different. Beating on me is a whole, a whole other thing. Like you should not be putting your hands. Pinch is evil. I think if you pinch a human. You've pinched the baby before when the parents weren't looking, I think you definitely. I don't know why she's crying. It is because you pinched the ship out of it.
Speaker 2: Just now. Well, don't think the doctors do that when they're born, to make sure they're.
Speaker 1: Like a lot. They smack them on the ass. They do that.
Speaker 3: They they they they sometimes they're like patch you on your back to make sure you cry because because you need to get this thought.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's what I thought. That was always cry, not for the for you to just cry. I thought it was the clear yet. Yeah, but you have to cry, Yeah, make sure that it's all clear. All that gook, Yeah, and all that fluid is out of there. Yes, it's nasty. Yeah, it looks like some tar ship at one point, Tar not Tar per Sae.
Speaker 2: I think I think she was. I think she's shipped at the same time. No kid, no god, no kid did not on the table. I know, but she did not know she Amara shipped on both of us.
Speaker 3: Oh, when she was coming out. My baby came into the world knowing who she was. You know, exactly who she was. Maddie knew who she was from very just shipping on us, shipping on him, played shipping on him.
Speaker 2: And you're having that play when your baby is coming out, ya, don't have no music playing? Yeah, when you playing. I'm trying to remember when like Amara actually came out. It was a mix between Frank and Rufus the soul okay was was the mixture of the playlist that we had. I'm trying to remember. I was so like locked in. I'll have to go back to the game footage to see what was playing at the exact time.
Speaker 1: If this, if the beat switch.
Speaker 3: On Pyramids happened while I'm mid push, she gonna glide out and.
Speaker 2: That's that's why I loved our doctor. She came in and was like, all right, some Frank finally in room.
Speaker 1: I like that's fire. Just hope to have music playing while you're give him birth. I like that. I like that idea. Yeah, it shouldn't just be like hearing the machines and the doctors.
Speaker 2: Like we made sure with with lighting candles, like I set up the whole whole vibe to be a very calm mom.
Speaker 3: Do you want to be in the room where your baby's born. Absolutely, you're gonna hold a leg back, holding me back. Absolutely, you're gonna look, yeah, okay, peace that he would pass out.
Speaker 1: I don't want the doctor looking you turn your head, man, Yeah I'm not. I'm not guy yet. I'm looking. How are you gonna catch with his ice clubs? I got it, I got it. Just let me know when, doctor movie. Are we gonna let you know when? If his eyes closed, if I see once you see the stick crown right once you see the head. Okay, but when you go in.
Speaker 3: There to check her service, he's gonna be up to hear.
Speaker 4: Him the cervix. No gloves, my service, no glove is crazy because I'm checking on us my cervix right there. Okay, you're checking my how do you check it? Put your hold your fingers up like I usually check it. At first you start like this, you get it, wont but just give it a little, yeah, just a little, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean? Yeah, get that thing nice and you know what I mean, like get it ready? They call me go like that, you mean you start to just like you know, then you hit that almond that's underneath the hood right there, you start hit that armand like that. You gotta get her, you know me, relax You gotta relax it. Woman has to be relaxed. You can't just that's not you can't just go up in there and dude, come on, doct what you're doing. And he's definitely not touching my woman like that. Well, you could get a woman doctor. We had a woman doctor.
Speaker 3: Yea.
Speaker 2: Though, the guy that did the epidural, he came in and he was a little too funny and I didn't like stop being funny while drugging my girl.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, like you got you got?
Speaker 2: Was it?
Speaker 1: Doctor Huxtable? What's what's the name for your doctor? Doctor? He had on a sweater. He didn't even have the garment that I thought he was supposed to have on. If it was, I got news for you. He might not like it, but I got news for you that is so not funny but funny. Oh sh and that patrol is somewhat of a drug ball. Yes, and it was a consensual situation. Yeah, she probably begged for it naturally.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's part of the birthplaany oh is that Yeah, this was before she was in labor, but not like it wasn't like mid Almara coming out like it was pasted.
Speaker 3: Oh that's my Then it's too late anyway, my birth playing. I don't want any drugs. I don't want to be in the hospital.
Speaker 1: That's so cute. You want to be at home, leve When people say that, well.
Speaker 3: I watched my best friend gave birth to both her kids at home, no drugs, It was just us delivering her baby.
Speaker 1: That's beautiful. She's a warrior. Yeah.
Speaker 3: The first time she was on the label for twenty four hours. The second time I think it was like two hours. So but yeah, but she gave birth at home. She had a doula and a midwife.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I want. I've always wanted that, given birth is just like because I remember when I was conspating causeing shit one time and I felt like I was gonna die. So I imagine given birth and you like two hours in label. He was like ready for this baby to come out, and you gotta just yeah, wait until the baby is ready to No, I coudn't ship ship. I thought I was out of here and in the hospital. They won't feed you.
Speaker 3: They won't feed you because just in case you have to have a c section, so they won't feed you. You could be in labor for twelve hours.
Speaker 1: They won't feed you. You just in there on liquids like water and ships ivy. God bless all the mothers out there, man shout out to them.
Speaker 2: Well, I will say with with our birth plan, obviously, we stayed for two days like you normally do.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I wasn't part of the plan.
Speaker 2: When it came to food, we got to our little like our little dorm room and brought the menu for breakfast and everything. I was pointing at what I wanted and they were like, oh no, no, no, no, no, this is yeah. Yeah, there's a cafeteria on too. If you want to bring your debit card down there. I don't get any turkey sandwich. You can go get that twenty five dollars turkey sent We.
Speaker 1: Do ship, but not like what you.
Speaker 2: I was supportive. I did the breathing stuff. Yeah, oh really, yeah that's great. Well that was that's so supportive.
Speaker 1: Skinned to skin speaking of supportive, Tony Yo, Uncle Murder and Ja Rule bumped into each other on a flight the other day. Now, wow, this is definitely random and funny. Let's get to the Let's get to the funnies first and then we can get to, like, I guess you know, the more serious part of it. Well, podcasts have have a young audience.
Speaker 2: More you want to give the backstory of maybe why someone like a Tony Yo would have an issue with Joy Rule on a Delta flight in twenty twenty six. Well, Tony Yo is a g unit, a member of Yes Carilla, member of Guerrilla Unit.
Speaker 1: LLC, and obviously the Kappi kan Is Rule have had a feud for some years now, a war of words, a warf words, or a war of you know, personal matters, not just music. It's not just a music beef. This is like a real life all alleged allegedly we're only referring to alleged. Yes, we're only talking alleged here, and we're talking about So they were on a flight the other day and come back in the Super Bowl. Yes, Antony Yeo and Uncle Murder happened to be sitting right behind Joe Rule. This is the most but it's not when you think about it. This is the time that this would happen, though, of course, like when it's All Star Week and Super Bowl like events where everybody is at nine times out of ten, you're gonna be on a flight with people that you either know in the industry or don't like in the industry or something of the sort. This just happens to be a very public beef that we've all grew up. It's crazy that we literally have all grew up like watching this beef and hearing this beef for years. And uh, Uncle Murder, who I don't think Jou has ever really had an issue with. But he's Juni. He's Juni, so he gotta he gotta, he gotta hold the flag. He got a ride, and you know they had some words with Jay Rule, and you know they put out a video talking, you know, talking shit to Jyrul. Jyrul turned around, He's talking shit back. It all just seemed like, you know, just people on a flight, disagreements, arguing, whatever. But because of who it was, it was obviously like, oh shit, this could have gotten bad. Now. If you've ever traveled, you know that if you fight or do anything in an airport, you are one of the dumbest people ever because you will be banned from flying. And I don't think that any of these gentlemen can afford to not fly or be allowed to fly.
Speaker 2: I'll say they got lucky because that the first video that Yo put up and then fifty ended up posting as well, when they were just talking from seat to seat. Yeah whatever that other angle that TMZ got when Uncle Murder was standing up and Jyrul was standing up and they was yelling. I also wanted, like, want to know that that young white kid, imagine entering a plane just to go home and you see Ja Rule and Tony Yao screaming at each other in the aisle. I think, can you just imagine because that that kid looked about a little younger than me, so I'm sure he's aware of I think he was with.
Speaker 1: Okay Yo kept saying that the rule was completely by himself. I guess by myself, meaning like he doesn't have.
Speaker 2: Anybody like reinforcement, and that in that way you didn't have the murderers BJ with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I mean I we can get to the funnies. But they got lucky. Man.
Speaker 2: This is stupid if I ever got lucky, though, because I've seen people get thrown off and banned from flying on any airline for less than this m HM. And the fact that the three of these gentlemen literally depends well, let me say it, but a huge part of their income is the ability to travel at any time, and you lose that over a yelling match. That's the dumbest shit ever. I don't have any ops or any beef. If I do, or if someone thinks we do and we see each other on a plane, you have every right to get on a podcast on your Instagram and call me pussy for not saying anything. If I have an issue with you and we are on an airplane, I am not going to say anything. I will be on my phone minding my motherfucking business.
Speaker 1: You can go and call me pussy. I'm not he was dead, Why he ain't saying nothing. I'm not fucking right airport. I'm not fighting nowhere in an airport. I'm not getting plane, not getting bad from it. Are you aling? That's not happening?
Speaker 2: Losing that part of your life nowhere, it's devastating. Over listen, if you want to say something at my seat, Hey, can we set up a time in a location between each other.
Speaker 1: Let's exchange numbers.
Speaker 2: We could settle this after we get off the plane and out of any tsa, any federal area.
Speaker 1: We can go as soon as we land at Loo JFK LO wherever these gentlemen was at it. I promise you we can go to the local gas station right down the street, because you've got to be off. You gotta be off airport property. You gotta be even if you right outside the airport. A fight like you can get in trouble for that. We were gonna go one exit down and let's get it shaken. But I'm not fighting nobody on an airplane, or it's not happening. I don't care how much beef forgot. Only thing worse than losing your privilege to fly is losing custody your kids. Nah, the flying might be worse and flying might be worse because if you have custody your kids and you can't fly, hey, I'm a terrible dad. If I got my kids and we can't fly nowhere, I'm a shitty dad. Like how your dad can't fly.
Speaker 2: I'm glad this didn't go even more left because when you land at JFK, Yeah it was from Southside. John Ruse from Hollis, Uncle Murders from East New York. All three of these places are within five minutes of jfkre for Yeah, you're landing in their neighborhoods.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we home we home that East New York's had left. Both got home field advantage now like which I want to do. I'm just glad that they you know again, words and argument, we understand that. But I'm I knew that none of those gentlemen was going to throw a punch in that flight. That's not happening.
Speaker 2: You're not.
Speaker 1: They they are not. Yeah, you're murder. Joh. They've been traveling for years. They know good and god damn, well, we can't fight on this plane. That's not happening. Well, YAlO, get crack jokes and record and talk shit. Oh we could do that. The whole flight, but we're not gonna.
Speaker 2: Fight YAlO did did say, because he gave a recap on Vlad. He did say during the whole why YAlO do that?
Speaker 1: I didn't.
Speaker 2: Don't YAlO Murder have a podcast one which they ended up talking about it on their show as well. But yeah, they give me the exclusive and that's not a hated Vlad whatsoever.
Speaker 1: He could have went on and say she's anything.
Speaker 2: I would have been like, why yo giving that up to him, But he has a relationship with Lad and Blad probably paid well for it. He did say that he was trying to be the one in between. He was making his jokes and saying stuff my dick to job, but he was telling Murder like we're on a flight though no more caviar pancakes.
Speaker 1: This goes down like it's over, not even I don't even think you could fly private once you get a fifty while fifty is flying private, like I don't, I don't even think you can get on that that flight anymore.
Speaker 2: The reports were made it sound like Joe was kind of not the aggressor I think is the wrong word, but was the first one to say something like it, what's up? Because again, I think, which is kind of crazy because John fifty had been on a plane before where we heard both stories, three sides to everything.
Speaker 1: Who knows what the fuck happened, but the.
Speaker 2: Only commonality in all of their stories was nothing happened. Fifty kept to himself, Jock kept to himself. Nobody's doing nothing. They both made jokes back and forth of what they was thinking. Make an ode contact, y'all got up for the bathroom. He was like, YO, started getting scared, but neither of y'all did anything. Because you're smart enough not to fight on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man can't be fighting on an airplane, but I do. Throwing a pillow at somebody, though, is fuck.
Speaker 3: He's out threw a pillow at him because he's soft, get it.
Speaker 2: Having a pillow fight on the plane is And in Job's defense though, And I'm not trying to big leave you guys, because you know, I fly first class. That pillow that they initially put right there, I sometimes want to just throw at the other seat. It is.
Speaker 1: It's a very inconvenient pillow, Like I can't even suit down when I get on there.
Speaker 2: So if your enemy is behind you and you have the opportunity, like to get that pillow instead of putting it by your feet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Yale's getting well you just say no. I was trying to put it up here, and it's just like it just flew. We went to the back seat, it went to the seat behind me.
Speaker 2: But all right, when they first posted it, I thought it was kind of funny. I know there's a real history behind it, but it seemed like it was just a funny, like what you're gonna do for It's like just funny shit that other angle.
Speaker 1: I kind of thought it got corny. Yeah, you stepping up this and that. But I mean, why don't I ever get on these flights? Man? You would have got on that flight you to try to diffuse it. No, yes, you would have it.
Speaker 3: Yes, would have would have been like, guys, come on, dog, you got a podcast now, that's what you got a podcast?
Speaker 1: Now, it's hilarious. You got a podcast.
Speaker 2: All right, Well, hear me out, you got a podcast now. I am outside of our our volume.
Speaker 1: Loyalty.
Speaker 2: Congrats to Yale and Oaker Murder for joint joining the squad. We'll put that over there. My loyalty to Colin. Let's put that over here. Yeah, well, I might have been the only one that would have been able to squash it because my roots of even getting into the industry come from Shot money in g Unit.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's where I give all credits.
Speaker 2: Bones made your bones by going to the corner store to get them rolled bones on Liberty Avenue.
Speaker 1: So I have a strong loyalty.
Speaker 2: Even if Shot and fifty are not in the best place or whatever, that's still highleening them.
Speaker 1: That's those are my mentors.
Speaker 2: But I have a very cordial and great relationship with Job Rule, with Chris Gotti, with members of the Supreme Team. I think I'm the only one that could have diffused the whole thing. Both sides respect me. So saying both sides, yeah, you could an elbow right in your nose. Your ship would have blew open like tomato soup. Well, you think I would have tried to diffuse that, Yeah, I think so. I think you would have got it been like, but that's definitely fellows.
Speaker 1: You know what, Actually, I.
Speaker 3: Really my I know Rory would have nah, bro, come on, bro, no bullshit.
Speaker 1: I would have like if I was sitting in first time, I would be like, yo, come on, Yeah, y'all tripping, y'all can't do this. Yeah, Now, if I would have seen them get up in this solid like they get I'm not jumping in the middle of that ship. I don't want nobody in mistaken I'm not been Like I would have said when it was words, I'd be like, yo, y'all, chill, y'all, y'all tripping like we're on a federal this is federal property were on right now. Yeah, I can't do nothing on this flight. Everybody, relax, Just chill the funk out. Go to that dunkin Donuts one exit away from JFK when we get off the flight, and then and then we could talk like but on this flight, y'all, niggas better relax. Put a movie on your screen, nigga, watch some bunch your headphones on something.
Speaker 2: Wait, but with John because I know it was murder in YAlO in the two and two. Just go two one two or yeah, two to two, it's two ones. I was about to say, like, what what if you just happened to be that emptyc like it's rule murdered Yaloe and then you walk.
Speaker 1: On the plane like now, I don't want to deal with it. I was, I want to go to sleep. I'm still you just said, right, but I would definitely be like, hey, listen, fellas, this shit cute cut this ship, not on this flight, man, I can't. But but they knew that. Though all the words and all of that, we know what that is. Just because we see some people recording this, that and the third nobody want to look like they got punked or anything like that. We know what that's about. But I can promise you that all three of these gentlemen are very very well aware of where they were and what could not happen, and they knew they could not fight on that plane.
Speaker 2: Okay, what if in that scenario, Mam Yayo throws the pillow back and rule because you know he's agile, ducts it and it hits you.
Speaker 1: That's okay. I got extra pillow. Okay, I got to take that personal. I got a extra pillow. I'm not listen, man, I got to I'm not doing nothing on no flight, all right, cool with a pillow. I'll take it. Y'all better sit down though. I know that because if the boys in the uniform walk on his flight, everybody's point.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think how I would have tried to diffuse that. Let's settle on the blacktop.
Speaker 1: Fellas like settle on the Blacktop, they would have punched it, definite would dance battle. But I do hope that they find a way even though this is a real personal in the years and years, I don't think that the beef between John and fifty will ever be squashed.
Speaker 2: No, but and not one of those Uh it shouldn't. It's just everyone can just coexistence, Yeah, just coexist and not everything needs to be kumbaya.
Speaker 1: Just avoid each other, to avoid each other as obviously we can't. You don't know who you're gonna end up with a flight with. So this just happened to be like just you know, a wild coincidence that they were on the same flight. But yeah, man, I'm glad nothing happened. And you know, hopefully these guys, Okay, everybody can go home and to their families and still be able to fly and travel the world and make make the money that they've been making. And you know, it may feel a good viral moment.
Speaker 2: Maul finally got the most powerful iPhone ever. He got the seventeen finally, so we can't move on it took forever to get him and do that. But thank god boost Mobile is proving that you don't have to overpay for great wireless. He knows that now with his iPhone seventeen. Unlock the savings with twenty five dollars a month forever unlimited plan, forever at the permanent price, No grandfathering in all that other contract weird price hiking nonsense. You can keep your phone and your number, but you save up to six hundred dollars a year compared to the major carriers mall. I can't even tell you what I could do with the extra six hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: We need that extra six hundred. Listen, stop overpaying and switch to a fair price at boosmobile dot com today based on average annual single line payment of AT and T Verizon and T Mobile customers compared to twelve months on the boost Mobile Unlimited plan as of January twenty twenty six. For full off of details, visit boostmobile dot com.
Speaker 2: Fun I was confused after I watched Jeo's his take on the entire thing. The conversation switched. Did rule not go back on the flight after they all got pulled off the flight? I think he got pulled off. Okay, yeah, damn. Now you're just in San fran I mean, it's not a bad city to be. What's what's some of the most random people you've been on a flight with?
Speaker 1: Remember the first person I was on the flight growing up, I was on the flight with I met. Yeah, I don't know if I'll member chubb Rock member chub Rock, of course, member of chub Rock. I actually sat next to chubb Rock on the flight one time. That's really cool, Regina King. Okay, she was on my flight during COVID. I think I was gonna coming from l A to New York. Fine at f Geina King. Uh, the what's the mom from What's What's the what's the movie with the I call it? I call it the female version of Wedding Crashes Girls Trip? But it was the was the best friend, remember the one that she was battling. It was it was the broke bestie. And then it was the best tie to have money. Yeah, the bestie to have money. I was on a flight with her. She's in a lot of stuff. Yeah, she was on the flight with her her family. They were sitting right behind me. Okay, yeah, bigs, my brothers.
Speaker 2: We didn't know each other at the time. To me was seeing a celebrity.
Speaker 3: Who were we on the flight with that one time when we were going to Atlanta, it was a celebrity. We were all in first class.
Speaker 1: We were going out, pressed by Russ on the plane once it wasn't Russ that It wasn't Russ, it was it was a black dude. I can't remember. Was it Michael Bivens? Possibly? Yes, I was on the flight with Michael Bibbins. I remember that one. Yeah, yeah, I think that might have been it. Michael Bivens. Oh, actually, you know, I take that back.
Speaker 2: I've been on a flight leaving Essence vest uh P losing New Orleans. I was on the flight with Michael Bivens. Yeah, niould be fine. I mean it's Michael business. You got business trying to.
Speaker 1: Think I haven't.
Speaker 2: My mother one time sent me a photo on the plane and said Steedman's on my flight, And I said, Mom, only you would recognize.
Speaker 1: Stedman first of all, I would recognize that.
Speaker 2: I ask him, I was like, why are you sending me a photo? You wouldn't recognize that I would recognize seven?
Speaker 1: Why would I recognize Stedman. You could put two people right here, I wouldn't know which one was Steedman. You could put one person right here, I wouldn't. Y'all don't know what Stedman look like. That's crazy to me. No, I really dont I couldn't tell you what he looked like, which.
Speaker 2: I've told on the pod other than that. I was waiting at baggage claim with j R. Smith and eighty eight Keys, and a pod fan came up and said, this is the craziest trio I've ever seen in my life.
Speaker 1: Fire Bro, How would y'all not recognize Stedman? Man? That Stedman? Yes, I wouldn't know who that. I would think he loves He looks black in the photo. My mom said, he is black. He's just the light skin black. Okay, I would not know that. He looks like everything doctor Phil. He's like every math teacher I've ever had in my life. I cannot that's crazy to me. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess that's crazy to me that you wouldn't recognize Stemen like that's I would recognize Stemen any man if you put.
Speaker 1: Him next to Oprah, I would recognize them.
Speaker 2: But one person is allowed next to Oprah, it's that or g and who's a doesn't you have some other lesbian lover?
Speaker 3: I think I thought they said Gail was the lesbian.
Speaker 1: Or was it Gail either way? But yeah, I haven't had like crazy luck with with flights like that. That's luck.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't want to be next to a celebrity on a flight mm hmm, because I don't want you feeling like I'm checking for you, because I'm not checking for you.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: So now I gotta really look like I'm not checking for you, even though naturally I'm not checking for you, like, I don't want you to feel checked for.
Speaker 1: They're probably like either folks on what they're doing checked for. It is hilarious. I've been on I've been on a flight on the l A one time and was sitting right across some what's the porn star's name, the midget that was a different one. She was sitting beha me. I found that the only fans model a little person. Yeah, OK, nice, sorry it was it was some poorn stars. She was sitting ready across from me, and I felt crazy because I was like, you know, you seen what I thought. I'm sorry, what are you talking about?
Speaker 3: He said that the little person get the laid back. He's an asshole, he's an I.
Speaker 1: Forgot the porn star's name, but it's crazy, like she's like a porn star seeing her work, like so to see a porn star like on your flight that you've seen like in the craziest scenes of all time, sucking seven dicks. And now she's just sitting there like reading a book. You like he doing like hair pulled back classes. What are you doing? Like why are you doing that? Why are you reading the book?
Speaker 2: Like not?
Speaker 1: Why why are you doing your career? Why are you reading a book? Why are you reading? Why reading the book?
Speaker 2: Telling you don't have to do this reading a book? You shouldn't be doing that. You shouldn't be on a flight reading the book.
Speaker 1: But see, would you do?
Speaker 3: You think it's weird to say, like how how Rory did denis? Like you changed my life, like your work changed my life to a porn star.
Speaker 1: I mean if we weren't on the flight, I would have said.
Speaker 3: That sick, yeah, because the flight is weird because you're.
Speaker 1: Kind of like stuck there now it's like I'm just I'm the wed guy in the flight now. Yeah, but once we get our bags, I could like hit her with have walked by like you changed my life and keep moving like yeah, it's like I'm going, I'm leaving the airport. See Karen Noir. I have to say. I have to say something. I can't just let her just walk by. What would you say to Karen Noir?
Speaker 2: She you know she traveled with the hammer. She get a signed, Yo, what do you put on getting the crazy? And where do you get it signed?
Speaker 1: That?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Yo, getting the dido side is crazy?
Speaker 3: Telling people I travel with the hammer is crazier, like because what do people believe you?
Speaker 2: Yo?
Speaker 1: Pulling off pulling off the travel and getting it side it's crazy.
Speaker 2: Okay, But if you're if you're a bat day, you wouldn't want Derek j to sign the bat baseball like Jordan signs basketballs. Why wouldn't she signed you know part of her her weapons.
Speaker 1: Are, Yeah, but that's not what the Her sounding in the deal though, is like that's not what is that?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: That doesn't it's memorabilia the same way with any other The.
Speaker 3: Ink is gonna like water off, like it's not gonna stay.
Speaker 1: Do you use it again?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I wouldn't do it to begin with, stopting things of me. I wouldn't do it to begin with. But now I just wrote what it was my favorite. It's the only one I got on me.
Speaker 1: Take a picture with Caro Noir or video. You would have to or a date see if you're available. I mean, listen, hey, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I don't like ask a for a picture. I think that that's weird. I would just be like, yo, I love you and just keep it moving.
Speaker 1: Well, she like, show me how much you love me? You look at you fumble. You wouldn't even know how to respond. I know how to respond. Why not? No, I'm not we know you gay baby? D like what you mean? Like we know that already about you? You're not hot? Do you're not giving us no information? Like we know that you would take up on an offer and a lot to be mad if you didn't, I'd be like, yo, she said what and you didn't like? You didn't give her to add you're gonna drop the pin? Can you get kicked out of the airport? Can you? Okay?
Speaker 3: So I know fighting in the airport, but like if you have lesbian sex in the airport bathroom, can you get off the flightless.
Speaker 1: Yes, you you get kicked out of Starbucks band from McDonald's for that. Yeah, yes, yes. If you get caught having sex in the airport.
Speaker 3: Can be doing the Mile High Club all the time. Nobody ever says anything.
Speaker 1: They don't get caught. They get caught.
Speaker 2: They get caught their band, like yeah, the Lord landing in Minneapolis, like.
Speaker 1: As soon as you land, you know, when you get off the plate and you get done that way, there's plenty of that's worth it, though.
Speaker 3: I think there's plenty of flight attendants that know that people be fucking in the bathrooms and.
Speaker 2: Oh they know their business, you know.
Speaker 1: But it's like, you know, you know, if there's a flight attendant, if it's a cool flight, you're like, yo, listen, man, don't don't go in there again, like y'all tripping. But you ain't gonna be like yo, won't be laying. Some officers want to talk to you as soon as you get off the flight, don't. You ain't gonna be that person like, yeah, it's just a couple having sex. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've heard like a lot of musicians, celebrities, whatever, hate when people be like yo, I love your work, but don't say what and they appreciate the fans that like give in depth answers like I love track six off your third album.
Speaker 1: What were you going to say about Knaves?
Speaker 3: Which one? Which was the life defining track?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Just his overall existence? Which which which scenes?
Speaker 2: Would you bring up to her just to like, just to show you a real fan, You're just not somebody that sees like if fake just wants to give a selfie so to be, you know, go on Instagram.
Speaker 3: It will reveal too much about me. So I'm going to keep that to myself. Okay, but yeah, but you always talk about killing in the water, you love caring Kieran noir skin diamond type apparently.
Speaker 1: Skinned diamond and call in the wir Are you more her pre fake Tit's or post fake tits pre is fine?
Speaker 2: Yo.
Speaker 3: Jack Harlowe is dropping an album, Baby keen too.
Speaker 1: Jack Hallowing? When Jack dropping single March thirteenth, it's enough time for a single.
Speaker 2: I don't think Jack is. It's just putting out album. So we're called Monica, right correct? Did he give any context of who Monica is in his life? Is that a significant other? Is that a family member? Is that a singer that did a tour with Brandy. Do we have any context of.
Speaker 1: What that Lewinski, I'm assuming because he's white. No, that is an interesting name. I mean, I'm guessing it's a particul about a particular woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I can't see Jack Harlow just naming an album Monica just to name it that. Yeah, Well, what do we.
Speaker 2: Think Jack is taking some time off? I like the record with Dave.
Speaker 1: He's put out some freestyles while he's been living in New York. Jackways has good albums, though I don't think Jack Carlo has ever put out like a trash album.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, it's just a it's a different not roll out, per say, but it's a different energy now than Come Home the Kids, Missue with the three smash records he had and Paul's jack Man that was more of a mixtape like he was. He was just trying to put music out in between. That wasn't really of the song he did when he was walking through the was it Manhattan? I didn't mean freestyle for say, Tranquility was the name and at a video, but then he had to set you Free Joint right after that, and then if you guys forgot. He had the Doja Cat record just Us, which which I thought was fire. I mean I didn't particularly like, you know, Drama and Lake kind of being the leads. As far as the video Vixen's in there, I feel like we should have focused more on Doja Cat. But I mean I see the vision. Yeah, but I like that record a lot. It felt like between those three records, because Tranquility is a year ago, set you three eleven months, just Us ten months, Hello mss Johnson like, it felt like he was about to roll a project out and.
Speaker 1: Then kind of just chilled. Hm. So I'm not sure if those even are part of this rollout or what he's he's trying.
Speaker 2: To do, But but we all expecting a single from this album. Yeah, between now in March thirteenth, I would say two like a month out. Yeah, I would say we'd get a single probably next week and then maybe another record week of the album or week before. But yeah, I don't I can't see Jack on this go round not trying to utilize a single. Yeah, but that's what I thought the dose scheduling was.
Speaker 1: I'm looking forward to it. I like Jack. I think he makes good music, good albums. So I want to see what the Yeah, yeah, the team cooked up anticipating I'm not gonna say I'm anticipating it, but I'm looking forward to it.
Speaker 2: What does anticipate mean. I'm just curious, Like I don't want to answer you.
Speaker 3: Like you checking for it, like you like damn y'all list and when you're watching thisshes like damn it that Jack album coming.
Speaker 1: No, No, I've never said that. I've never watched dishes and said that Jack album is coming. I probably washed dishes to a Jack album. Yeah, but Jack is playing. But I never was anticipating the album, like while I'm busting SuDS, like, yeah, that Jack album is a month out, Like I've never done that, busting suys to Jack man, it's crazy, Like I've never done that. But he does make good albums, he makes good projects. So yeah, I'm curious what direction goes with with this one based off the last two projects, because they were drastically different.
Speaker 2: Do you think he stays in uh? I mean he hit it with with those recognizable samples Chip Monkeys. Does he stay there if it's not broke, don't fix it? Does he stay in the same the thing? Do we get a whole new sound from Jack.
Speaker 1: I don't know, man, I think he's not stay in the same you know vibe that the other projects and albums were giving us, but like he has to still be Jack though, you gotta still be Jack on the songs. But he does great with features like so I'm interested to see who he worked with on the album, like who he has one album with him? Yeah, I need a Bob, I need a Jack Bob.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: He gave you that the Dojah cat ship was boppish. I mean, it wasn't like the nail text ship, but it was still somewhat to a bop. I can't wait to catch her show who what did she here in New York the end of the year. I think she does Europe first and then comes to America.
Speaker 1: I need to anticipate in December. In February, I you know, I love Dojaka and I'm mad I missed her last one.
Speaker 3: Are you gonna go see Cardi? Carti starts touring a couple of days. Am I gonna go see Carti?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, I'm cool, not anything against Cardi. I'm just not gonna go. Yeah, like I wish, I don't. I don't know Cardi's music enough like that to go to show. I was like listening to Dojiah for real. So and then her last project was eighties all the way through that's, you know, my vibe. So I'm looking and like her just a stage show. All of that is like, you know, she's dog just that type of artist that I think you have to go see live if you're into it. So I'm looking forward with that show.
Speaker 2: If somebody at me was like, Yo, you want I got passages, you want to go to the Cardi show, I'd say yes, but to like plan go out my way buy tickets and I'm not, but I don't do that for who's cardis on tour. I don't know if she has support on the tour. And again I'm not shipping on Cardia. I'm just you know, not going out my way to the show. But I don't feel like any artist is gonna be able to sell tickets selling album once that sexy red Eat It hits the streets. Sexy what Jack Harlowe may have to cancel his album, Cardi b may have to cancel her tour.
Speaker 1: When that yo, when that Eat It drops? Is is y'all wrap?
Speaker 2: God? I thought you guys were gonna come in here on ten like we found we got a classic from her.
Speaker 1: Nah, chill, chill.
Speaker 2: You give them way too much right now, you give them too much, giving the streets way too much?
Speaker 1: Yo, Yati, What what do we owe to this leak man? What what do we owe?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 1: Yachi, this is I He was the one that took the video. Okay, Like what.
Speaker 2: Do we owe to to get this in depth behind the scenes of of of of a master at work with eat it? You stay coming as sexy? She made that move up, yo, sexy rap. You know what's funny? Think I'm coming in here to hate. I think this is kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I'm really not that mad at it. What works for her?
Speaker 2: It's clearly comedic, Like, yeah, it's not she's not being serious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people said weird al already did it? He did? He did eat it? You never see with Al. You I remember suit on No, when we had the fat shoot, y'all remember that that was? That's like a classic.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, Sexy Red, being the genius that she is, is flipping it from a different perspective instead of eat my pussy period.
Speaker 1: Perfect for Valentine's Day. WHOA. She really surprised us with that. One didn't think she was talking about eating her pussy on this on this single, who are we talking about here? Trying to show arrange.
Speaker 3: Y'all don't have no problem with push It t rapping about selling that same pack for seventeen albums in a row, but y'all got problem with Sexy Reds talking about her pussy.
Speaker 1: If Sexy Red makes a song that sounds like the birds will sing the birds don't sing, then I would be I wouldn't have to I wouldn't need no quarrel what sexy at all? But she showed me some versatility. I'm not mad at it, but eat it.
Speaker 2: This seems like even if it does get cleared and comes out, this seems like a joke, Like I would not even be mad at this. This seems like some funny shit like, but I don't think this is real.
Speaker 1: So so did my pussy pink? My booty whole bown? And that was a snow.
Speaker 2: I think she was seriously trying to put a song out at that time. I think this is a joke that may end up working for a week.
Speaker 1: I don't think this is a real song. I think she's probably you don't think the estate will clear it. No, I don't think it's real.
Speaker 3: I think they just not when the movie coming out. The movie coming out, and this is what I got that's on the soundtrack I heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what y'all love.
Speaker 3: Coming in here and shipping off female rappers. It's actually very I'm not shitting on.
Speaker 1: I'm just like eat it, Like, come on, man.
Speaker 2: I think maybe you're misunderstanding. So Michael Jackson said beat it, she's saying eat it. I think that's why I don't think you understood.
Speaker 1: Baby Kim has a new album coming.
Speaker 3: Out, he does, you're looking forward to him more than Sexy Rat.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, I'm looking forward to hearing a Baby Game album more than I'm listening looking forward to be a Sexy Right album.
Speaker 2: For sure, I will say to your anticipation point, I have anticipation for Baby Keem.
Speaker 1: I liked his last project. It was cool.
Speaker 2: It showed a lot of potential of the artist that I think he could be in his talent level. But it was just cool to me. It was just a cool, cool project. Spent a lot of time. I thought with that project he was going to have a pretty quick turnaround with a new album. To take that much time off as a new artist, with the hype and people around you, I thought you would have, like Kendrick put out three albums since you put out your first, which is like unheard of. So I'm not sitting there thinking like, oh, it's bad because he took this much time. But yeah, the pressure is on with this one. When you take that time off as a new artist, We're gonna look at it a little different. You think pressures on Baby King.
Speaker 1: Tell Yah for what?
Speaker 2: Because if you're super consistent and it dues happens, people can.
Speaker 1: Can forget about it. They can move on.
Speaker 2: But when you do the gap ship, when you do the and I'm not comparing Baby Came to Frank Ocean whatsoever. I'm just saying, when you do the channel orange to Blonde gap, you gotta deliver a blond.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Like there's a lot of time and you've had one like real, real official project, which again it was cool. I was not mad at the project. I was like, I think Kam's gonna end up being a dope artist. This, this has a lot of potential. Yeah, I think people are looking at I came at one point was the most anticipated new artist okay by far, I should even before the Beef, Drake was one of the first people trying to co sign Baby Keeam how dope.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, but I don't think it's pressure on him. Though, I wouldn't say pressures on them.
Speaker 2: Because if you take this much time off what the last project was one, Yeah, but that doesn't even if he did that, that doesn't mean it's pressure on him.
Speaker 1: Like, I just don't think. I think what you're saying is like, I think people are looking forward to it, like he twenty eighteen.
Speaker 2: No, it's twenty twenty one Melodic Blue, which which is a cool project. Yeah, I think with all the hype that you had from that project, which was a solid first release. Then you're on the Mister Morale tour, which you opened up.
Speaker 1: You did great.
Speaker 2: You're also part of Kendricks set as well, not even on some hype man shit, you just really part of the entire set with the ad libs because he's all over mister Morale.
Speaker 1: You are a.
Speaker 2: Fixture in that show on Twitter, on Instagram, like Keem had some crazy hype coming off that Mister Morale shit, Like we already know Kendrick's a legend over here, Keim who is like who is this guy? And five years in this era with a new artist is a long time in life there, and I'm fine with that. I think more artists should take their time, especially if they take their craft very seriously, which I think King does. And obviously there was a lot going on with TD and Kendrick and he signed a PG lang yeah, to get that business up and running, and him being the first signing. I'm sure there was some politics there as well, and they didn't want to put out a baby King album until they got their business right, so I can appreciate that. But yeah, I think there's some pressure with King. That that also is what happens when you're next to a legend, like you automatically get pressure if this person has co signed you and you've delivered with him multiple times as well, like all right, where's your second solo joint.
Speaker 1: That's why I said it's no pressure though, because this is only his second album. I don't think it's no pressure on him. His first album was a good release, but I don't think it's pressure. I think that he has to deliver a good project, but I don't think that people expect like he had don't set a bar very true, like Baby Keeam hasn't set his bar yet where it's like he has to live up to this. Like but I get what you're saying, hype around him, No, no, his odds on him and it definitely like you know what I'm saying. But I don't when you say this pressure on him, I just don't. Nobody looks at a Baby Keem album or Baby Keeam like, oh, he gotta he gotta outdo this one or he gotta do It's not that with him yet. I think people are still learning who Keem is, learning what his sound is, learning what his craft is and his skill his skill set is is an artist. I think that he has to put out a good project. I think that he should. You know, anytime an artist put out album, think they should put their best, their best ship because they only remember you for your last ship. But I think that when you say there's pressure on them, I don't know if I think it's pressure on him, because again we don't really we still don't know what baby team is it.
Speaker 2: I mean I feel like, uh, I think of established like a young boy. No matter what I don't think there's ever going to be pressure for an album because if people don't fuck with this album, he'll put in a one out in three weeks. And I'm not saying you have to be on that trajectory, but I think it's it's helpful. And this is gonna sound like a bad first take take, but every album is pivotal for every artist. I just think this one in his career could be You're launching to the next level or we're just gonna stay plateaued. Because if he delivers, delivers on this one based off who he has around him, the fan base, Kendrick has the resources they're doing with pg lang, Kim has everything surrounding him that could make him one of the ones. But if you don't deliver, then it's just like you're just a cool artist with a bunch of resources. Yeah, and I'm not saying I think Kim is very, very talented, but I think this is the first real pg lang artist release. I think that's a lot of fucking pressure to to put on somebody. I think Cole had the same thing with rock Nation in Eskard Enterprise.
Speaker 3: I think he probably put set pressure on himself. But I agree with them all that, like, the world isn't putting that pressure on. I would have that pressure if I was in his position, But I don't think it's like the world is like Hia Kiems now or nothing.
Speaker 1: I don't think that.
Speaker 2: I'm excited for it though. Everything Keem has put out with Kendrick since his first official release, I've liked, He'll really shit is crazy, like I really do, so I'm excited for that. We also get a Brent fire his album right right before Valentine's Days.
Speaker 1: You'll fuck you, br Why why are you doing this to us? Even that's just toxic shit? Maybe some of us needed? Is that the cover art?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got a headache? He's second already You're like this bit ship But god damn.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's no secret how much this podcast supports Brent. I'm super excited, and just as a fan, I'm happy the announcement. It's only like a few days before the album.
Speaker 1: I love that. I love that too. It's probably not great for art. I mean, Brent's ablish, so he can do that.
Speaker 2: That's greatest last week, but yeah, but it's still a weak Yeah, with no real record and the Brent Brent can do that. It's been independent United Master's tie is great, fucking team. I just like that as a selfish fan. Sometimes it's bad for artists to do that. But yeah, tell me four days before the album come out.
Speaker 1: I can't wait. I think Brent gonna have some ship on here.
Speaker 3: I love when you singing about that cocad bit she fell in love with mm hmmm, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: And you don't get rid of them, No, you don't have no choice circle bairclea. No, you don't circle back she they're on coke. They don't get rid of your she's gonna be on this out.
Speaker 1: You don't get rid of your coca girl until she has to go to rehab, to a family steps in mm hmmm. And then she's a rehab now and they're like, you're not allowed to see her anymore. You're a trigger. Yeah, So that's what this who cover artist about, Like he can't see his cocaine girl no more.
Speaker 2: I will tell you though, coke ds do have a great talent of memorizing numbers, so she could call you from rehab.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Icon February thirteenth.
Speaker 3: If I was a cokead and I was dating he will be a trigger for me.
Speaker 1: You don't think it's just local dealer.
Speaker 2: He's a trigger for me without cocaine. Yeah, he makes you want it, Like no, what, Yeah, we don't know that Brent does coke, but he the music uh vibe for some some low lights and some coke.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not putting coke on him. I'm just saying he would make me want to do it because he stressed me out badly.
Speaker 1: He's cocaine relatable. Brit might be one of my favorite artists really of all time or currently. I mean when you say all time, all time is crazy all times, like we next to Michael, Like, he's definitely one of my favorite artists of the last ten years. He's a.
Speaker 2: He's like R and B Gibbs to me, okay, Like if you go through his desography, even including Saunder, like, yeah, Brent has never missed on it in my opinion, my personal opinion, has never missed on any project, even ones that had hype, ones that didn't have hype, Like Brent is always put out a body of work that I fucked with top to bottom, paws, So yeah, I don't think it's gonna be any different. He's never not delivered. In my opinion, I can see some people view it as like everything sounds the same, this and that. I guess I can sort of understand what you're saying, But I like all the stuff that sounds the same. You know, I hate when people say that I'm not really listening because.
Speaker 1: As soon as they as soon as the artist you told about, like all the stuff sounds the same, as soon as they try to give you some different, different sound, Yo, this ship trash. He tried to do some shit he this ain't even with this same with his sound, the same with y'all. Just said, y'all was tired of the same sound and the same formula. They try to whip up something different, throw you off a little bit, give you a different vibe, Yo, This shit trash.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because if Brent tried to experiment with the d M Celtic reggaetone album, I'd lose my fucking mind. Let's go back, come on, let's stay in our pocket.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let Brent. Let Brent be Brent. That's what makes him dope, is that he's he that's his sound, that's his vibe. You know what I'm saying. You know what he's gonna give you every time rock let him be that.
Speaker 2: I mean outside of the Saunder stuff. To me, Brent's biggest attribute is his pen. That's why I'm not mad that he just picks instrumentals that leave so much space. Like I'm paying attention more to what Brent is saying. I think Brent would even say he's not like the craziest vocalist. But if you're listening to Brent, in my opinion, you're listening for lyrics absolutely like.
Speaker 1: His pen is what I love. You stay in the space. He ain't gonna eat Luther. He ain't that he's not the crazy vocalist, but his vibe is like, Okay, I can get with it.
Speaker 3: That nigga said, I got too many hoes the Dane sho. You'd like to put that shit in your nose, but I still love you. You're doing shit that nobody knows in the freak state. In the streets, they be thinking you a lady, but at home you a motherfucking porn star.
Speaker 1: I know who you're talking about.
Speaker 2: If you a.
Speaker 1: All day yeah period. I do hope Brent does like a tour soon as well. With this. I don't know if I don't think I've ever seen Brent live.
Speaker 2: I've never seen brentin Yeah, I don't think I have. Do you think he does meet and greets? Because I feel like Brent. Brent would have a nasty and I mean nasty in a good way type of meet and greet.
Speaker 1: I would just want to see cigarette with Brent at his meet and greet. You want your ship cigarette? That's that seems like the type of ship that Brent be doing. His met his signs. Brent definitely gonna sign some titties for sure. Yo.
Speaker 2: Ask him, Brent, if you got to bust down at a meet sign Yeah, put it right next to kars uh Bil though your Brent Hall of Fame.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I feel like Chris Brown, he fucked up the meet and Greek game. Man. It was genius what he did picking up women.
Speaker 2: We all thought he's crazy charging fifteen hundred dollars for it, but he delivered and gave everybody what they were asking for. They got their money's worth out of Chris Brown meet and greet. Now I feel like all fans with artists are looking for that Chris Brown meet and greet, Like, why aren't you humping me during this entire thing summer Walker's onto her now. She's sitting in the stool honestly acting like how most meet and greets really used to go. But she's just also socially awkward, and she's getting a lot of shit for it. Like I think Chris fucked up the meet and greet game because not everyone's gonna do what Chris does. But there's a medium, all right. But I also think there's a responsibility on a fans side of knowing so awkward knowing if you buy a meet and greet ticket, you would say that you're you're pretty invested in the artists, right, She would agree there too.
Speaker 1: You know, you have somewhat of an understanding of who they are. You should understand. Why do justice and keep doing this this summer?
Speaker 3: Why do they keep doing the money is not worth the bad, Like it's the money your justice.
Speaker 2: Why do y'all keep doing this the justice amb I'm calling hr on LVR.
Speaker 1: Why do y'all keep doing this this summer? Like it's okay to I have a meet and Greek for some like they still won't buy the hour but still love summer. They're gonna go to the show. Summer is summer. We love her. Yeah, but but in a way they know what they're doing with they notice is going viral. Of course, they know that Summer's awkwardness, her interaction with her fans is always gonna be awkward because some are socially awkward, so they know it's gonna go viral. But it's just like it's just it looks like torture for some of us, Like she is like dreading every second of doing this and being here. I mean, but also and then it could be taken like she's not appreciative. It's not like it could be taking the wrong way like some people could be like, oh, she's acting like a bitch. She's acting like ungrateful to her friend, like her fans are here to support her. Like the interaction is very weird. It's very like stand off as no, Summer is just so socially awkward, and that they don't do it. And I get that don't do a meet and Greek, don't offer a meet and greet. I agree.
Speaker 2: I will also don't agree one if I've seen my favorite artists say multiple times on the internet and it's been a no that I'm socially awkward, I'm not buying.
Speaker 1: That's wrong because they have to stop setting up the meet and greet. Yeah, not don't buy the meet and greet. No, don't set up a meet and greet.
Speaker 3: You do meet and greets, and you tell the people all the time that you're fucking socially awkward what you are, and people still want to support you. Then they get they're socially awkward.
Speaker 1: Eight years we would do meet and greece. Do I act like this? I also the social anxiety. Don't like people. I fucking.
Speaker 3: Jerry that deep down inside me, and I over delivered on everything, moving our points, our points.
Speaker 1: Someone does not do that.
Speaker 2: I'm not expecting her to be like me. I'm sure I'm not saying that. I actually think it's damaged, damaged myself that she doesn't.
Speaker 1: Have the ability. I agree, Yeah, so they lv should not shut some up for.
Speaker 3: But I said that because it's like you can't the same way you say you're socially awkward. Your fans hear that, but they still buy meet and greets, and because of that, you bury it deep down and you do what you have to do.
Speaker 1: It's not it's not the fans own us to do that. It's on her.
Speaker 2: But there the levels of that are are drastically different because every time we've done meet and greets the stuff, But on socials like we put it on our flogs, there's not a whole running thing. Yes, on this podcast, I say I'm socially awkward, but it's not a running thing on the internet. Anytime someone comes near me, I'm like, you'll get the fuck away from me. That's a thing for summer, and also it's summer, Walker, It's not fucking will mask me. The world knows that this woman stands even at the Grammy's like this, that's apples and oranges when it comes to my social anxiety at our meeting greets. Yeah, the fans know that, but I should be a family reunion when we do our meet and greets that She just is fun and cool seeing people we've seen.
Speaker 1: For years like someone Walker should not be doing meeting greats. Bottom line, she just why they setting why do they keep setting up for this? Maybe she wants to maybe she wants it all time. Man, she doesn't. She doesn't. She does not very she doesn't want to talk to nobody, and then they're now kill her. Of course they are. Of course they are not get it. It's viral. You know what I'm saying. You're gonna get a moment out of it, But at some point it does more damage than at some point. At some point people start to look at Summer like she's a bitch, or you know, she's she's she's like, she's stand offish, or she you know, her attitude sucks. It turns into that other than no, she's been telling y'all for years she's socially awkward. Socially awkward. It's not personal. We know that. We know that she's just socially awkward, and it's not personal to fans. But the fans don't know that. They pay for something. They want you to seem like you're the happiest person in the world to see them. They want you to inquire about their kids. They want you to sign everything, take this picture? Can I hug you?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: Can I FaceTime you with my homegirl? She's a big fan. A lot of those things happen at me and Greece. Some ain't with none of that shit, So she don't want to do none of that.
Speaker 3: This clip is now going viral and making his rounds, and they're killing her. She says that she doesn't like hugging people, not even her parents.
Speaker 1: I don't like nobody in summer strip.
Speaker 3: Now they now they're saying, they're like, you don't let nobody touching you, and you had like three kids in like two years. They now they tearing her up. They're like, you got new nigga every other day because the first of all, that's different than than a meet and greet she's talking about. She don't like hugging her parents.
Speaker 2: Baby, she said, I I don't like people touching me, but that'd be different than your You don't touch your parents, send me touch your significant other, like.
Speaker 1: But saying you don't like being touched, the point is touched by the person. They are level. She don't like hugging her parents, which more more than likely means she don't like touching anybody. She don't want anybody touching her. She don't want anybody trying to, like, you know, give any type of affection. And if you do meet me with your fans, I'm gonna go out on the women and say somebody's gonna try to hug you. A lot of energy when you when you use stand office just like well she was a weird. No, she's just socially awkward and doesn't like nobody touching her cool. I'm just saying LVRN is very, very great at what they do. They know Somemer does not want to do shit like this. Stop setting up some of the do shit like this is all I'm saying. Put out great music. The people are going to buy it, stream it, whatever, go on the road. People are gonna go to the show. We love Summer. We're gonna support her anyway, and let that be that, like or Summer. How would you like to interact with your fans more intimately outside of a meet and greet. How can we make it so that we're not putting you in such an awkward position to where you look like your fucking skin is crawling because you don't want to be around the boy. What type of ideas do you have because I'm pretty sure someone didn't land. Oh okay, fuck it, I'll just do a meet and greed. They probably like Summer you need to do a meet and greet. They probably beat that in the head for weeks, like, y'all, Summer, the album's coming. We gotta do this as part of the game, you know how part of the gig. We gotta do a me and Greek, gotta touch your fans, gotta be out there, gotta have these intimate moments, which is all true. But with her, somebody who has been as successful as Summer, somebody who has given as much dope music, as many dope albums as Summer, we all know she's socially awkward. She does not like these things. Why do we keep putting her in these positions? That's all I'm saying. Shout out to lvr Ran, much love to y'all. You know we support y'all, But i mean, come on, like someone don't want to do that shit. Some is not. She don't want to do none of that ship. Look at her face.
Speaker 2: Tickets to the meet and greet in New York and have that conversation with her with Summer, Yeah, I would never have this common I don't like people, so I understand what she's think. Like, you ain't lying to tell her you don't need to do this, you know that, right?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just it's just like I'm gonna tell you justice that Just why y'all keep putting some up here with this ship while you're standing next to him at the meeting, I'm like look at something. She don't want to be here. Bro y'all keep telling us she has to do. She has do they love her, she has, man, you gotta find another way.
Speaker 2: There was one comment on an Instagram post a little while ago that was a negative Instagram post about me, and in the comments, somebody said, I know Roy's pussy. I'm paraphrasing, of course, I know Rory's pussy. I went to one of their meet and greets and he was scared to meet me. Were you scared to meet him? You're scared to meet everybody? He socially, don't think I was scared to meet anyone at the meeting. No, Rory actually like he's scared to be there. He actually Rory says he doesn't like interacting people. He loves it at the meet and Greece. Ah right, I love I love talking to our listeners for sure. That's not really a socially awkward thing for me. I love talking to our listeners. They're great. So yeah, whoever put that in the comments, that's I was scared to meet you. Today's show is brought to you by a presenting sponsored hard Rock Bet Florida's sportsbook Mall the Big game has passed.
Speaker 1: There is no more NFL sesus over.
Speaker 2: But still we rise, said, still O rise every single time because we still have who hoops, we got college hoops, we got hockey. Because I know you're a huge Rangers fan, we will be just fine.
Speaker 1: And did you know?
Speaker 2: Hard Rock Bet is the official sports betting partner of the Miami Heat and the Orlando Magic.
Speaker 1: Plus Harrock Bet offers new promos daily, so whenever you're listening, just open the app and check out what you've got. Any day of the week, download the hard Rock Bet app and make your first deposit.
Speaker 2: Maul, and I know everyone heard us win big over the NFL playoffs, so the new sign ups can double their winnings on their first ten bets max fifty dollars.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: If you would have won one hundred bucks on your bet, that makes it two hundred and the math keeps mathing.
Speaker 1: Hey b on bonus bets not a cash offer off of by a seminal tribe of Florida and Florida offered by Seminal hard Rock Digital, LLC. In all of the states. Must be twenty one plus and physically present in Arizona, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, or Virginia to play terms and conditions applied. Concerned about gambling in Florida, you call one eight three to three play wise. In Indiana, if you was someone you know has a gambler problem, wants helped, call one eight hundred and nine with it ambling problem called one hundred gambler Arizona, Colorado, Illinois, Michigan, New Jersey, Ohio, Tennessee, and Virginia. The maveris needs to answer for Clay Day, what is that? Lory put that on the list. I don't know what the fuck he's talking about? Your favorite rapper?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: What's up not living her rhymes? Shit is getting out of hand now.
Speaker 3: She her last song was my Man, my Man, my man, my man, and my baby, dicking me down, fucking me, driving me crazy or spoiling me one of them I put fucking in there, fucking wasn't in there?
Speaker 1: Who was dicking me down, spoiling me, driving me crazy? That was her last song. Do we ever even believe her rhymes before that? I did, some of them may gave us some real balls before.
Speaker 2: Absolutely do we think the music will suffer now that she wants to live her rhymes in this way.
Speaker 3: No, her last relationship, the Rhymes didn't suffer.
Speaker 1: She was in love then too. But what's the latest with them? Like, why are we talking about this?
Speaker 2: But with her and Party, we didn't. We only saw them working out. We didn't see Party Day, Clay Clay's burn day. For Clay's birthday, she threw him Clay Day. She threw him like a birthday party. She had his favorite group performed, Bone Thugs and Harmony. She had like a surprise picking kind of beach for him, Like she just did a whole day full of ship.
Speaker 1: She was she was a good girl. It was beautiful. No, it was it was great. Great to see her do this for the man that she loves. I'm just saying, like, it's.
Speaker 2: A little different this this is it may be a bit of the blemish. With Ross, it was like, damn, he was the CEO.
Speaker 1: Megan and Megasine love. Yeah that's what you're saying, Okay, yeah, yeah, But we knew she was in love before this, so we didn't need this. We didn't need Clay Day to confirm she was in love. That girl.
Speaker 2: They're gonna get start to think that maybe the real Noryaga didn't o Rick Ross a thousand favors.
Speaker 1: You said, you think you think they're gonna get married. Okay, I think they're gonna get married. Y'all disagree. I'm I'm not following uh what's the name of their uh like relationships? You know everybody has to have like her. I don't know what it is. I'm not I'm not following the Clay Meg love Clagen. I don't like that Klagen is. I'm not following the Klagen the Klagen journey. But you know, Meg's happy, and she seems like she's happy. Clay is happy. He ain't hit a three and twelve months, so you know, doesn't even seem interested in it either, which is fine. He's ready to retire. But she's with the family holidays. Yes, this seems like this is not a let me see something just for we're in one of those let me see what Clay is doing this season. Don't do that, Clays.
Speaker 3: I think Clay is having probably the happiest year his life. He's having a ball bow Thugs and Harvardy your favorite group of performing at your birthday party. You got this thick ass woman from Texas cooking for you and your parents. He's overjoyed. She got busy bone there too. I don't know the whole there.
Speaker 2: That's that that takes some breath getting busy to show up? Is is a foot listen? That's all was so random.
Speaker 1: How old is Clayon Thomson? Probably what like ninety five? Yeah? I think he's thirty six. He's my age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh damn. Why do I think Clay was younger than me? Okay, it makes sense then Bone Thugs. Okay, I thought he was way younger for some weird reason, because like that's a while. I love Bone Thugs, but that wouldn't be my first thought of Clay Thompson's face.
Speaker 3: If a girl wanted to surprise you, surprise you with a birthday, with a perfect day, with Rory Day, what would Rory Day look like? And don't say the obvious to leave me alone.
Speaker 2: I wasn't gonna say that. It was really just trying to think of what that that perfect day would look like.
Speaker 1: Oh years old for Clay. You're looking at the stats? Yeah, now are we talking? Uh? Meg?
Speaker 2: Thee Stallion budget, like the way Bone Thugs came to Dallas.
Speaker 3: Uh, maybe a little bit under megde Stallion, but you know the real nowhere you go.
Speaker 1: Owe her a couple of favors. I would love if.
Speaker 2: She got foreign exchange, if she rented out Blue Note and got foreign exchange to perform.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know if I'd want to do the whole day.
Speaker 2: I know you said the whole leave me alone shit, but part of me would like to relax in the morning, something at home that she would do for me.
Speaker 1: Very light.
Speaker 2: I'm actually very easy to please when it comes to that type of stuff. Cook and us just chill. I'm fine with that, and then for the night. But I don't want a surprise. I want to see the guest list.
Speaker 1: God, I want to know.
Speaker 2: I want to know who's gonna be there. But yeah, close friends, my family there. Yeah, I'm kind of easy to please with that type of stuff. Foreign exchange at the Blue Note.
Speaker 1: That, yeah, that would be a nice And give me the front table, make me the bell of the ball. He's so gay.
Speaker 2: Like, maybe make like a T shirt like with the date and the you know, a specialized item there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wanted to do something special.
Speaker 3: For me, Yeah, like mall day, the perfect day or your birthday all day.
Speaker 1: Oh man just could do a volume did for him by'm weed stop stop allegedly no, it's legal here and didn't buy it, like one or two. That was the idea. I was just like, it's the thought that count. I was like, it's okay, guys, it's okay, thank you. I don't know, maybe just like a vacation, just us, like nobody, I don't need a party and all of that, Like I'm not.
Speaker 3: So that we'll talk about the day though on the vacate, like what happens on the day, it's not.
Speaker 1: Just then on the beach, you know, just us in the pool at night, my favorite songs playing you know what I'm saying, Like just just a vibe? Is a romantic? Is that really romantic? Yes? Was the favorite songs playing with in the pool? Our playlist? Make a playlist of odd joints. That's it. I don't I don't want I don't please don't bring out fucking a little baby, or I don't want to see none of them niggas on my birthday. No, I'm cool. I don't don't. I don't want none of that.
Speaker 3: If you was telling me she bought out, if she brought out Cold to perform Who the fuck is you?
Speaker 1: Ja Cole? And he did it just to p It'll be the worst birthday in my life. That if you brought out Jay Cole to perform for me for my birthday birthday, that's the worst birthday I've ever had. I can bring out Ja Jay Cole. I don't want to see Ja Cole before on my birthday. Really, I J Cole show, but not on my birthday. Like he's here to perform for me? What are you doing? Nobody else will Ja Cole? Would you rather? You might as well get an old school rap group before Ja Cole. Go get EPM D or every being rock him before Ja Cole on my birthday. That's crazy. I would love that someone younger than you performing a ship, but I don't want this nigga before. I'm older than this nigga, Like, get out of here. He respects his elder Get the fuck out of my birthday party. They co performing for me for my birthday. I just thought, if you got me to say you're going to Cold, I'm all right, cool, come on, but like it's mine, this is my like dinner or whatever, and like yo, mom, come to the front, I'm like, nah, y'all, who y'all got, be like, yo, let cold cut your cake with you. Who y'all got. I'm like, who y'all got? We got a real thing. I'm like, yo, nah, hold on, this gotta be a troll. Y'all gotta be trying. And he was doing like d side he was doing, he was doing mix. This is a fucking troll? Right here? Are you kidding me? I would be like, y'allould look at my girl, like, why are you playing? You can't. No nigga younger than me performed for my birthday, y'all on stage like it's like this performing No, that's nasty. I don't find I don't feel there's nothing wrong. What happens to my younger It's fine. It is no fucking way. Man drinks. I wouldn't want drink performing free for my birthday. I'd like that would be worse if he didn't perform at your birthday. I would be like, Yo, what are y'all doing? Y'all can go get one of my like, go get a like a super legend that. I'm like, oh ship, I grew up, like you know what I'm saying. I grew up watching you like this is my I never like that type of cole come off and shop playing with me though. I was like I would woke past Cold and look in the back like you're back here man, like yo, cold, open y'all.
Speaker 2: Playing man stop, and then him like getting started like in My Bad was supposed to be a surprise.
Speaker 1: No, don't do that.
Speaker 2: I was thinking of some devious ship though, because you know, like early in a relationship sometimes your girl will go to one of your friends to ask, like secretly, like, yo, what you think? And if that was a situation with Maul, like he's been dating there for like four or five months, but they getting serious and she comes to us like like what do you think would be the best thing? From all, I would one thousand percent be like, yo, he loves a little baby, like he really loves a little bit. Now, Like if you could get Cardi to come, yeah you have no And she'd be like, that's weird.
Speaker 1: He's never brought. I know he's he's shy. He's shy about that one. Shay, he's not shy. If that nigga come out on the stage tonight, this party is over. I'm let y'all know right now, little baby, I'm get I'm like y'all bugging the fuck out. It has to be what about the hell it gotta be. It gotta be somebody I grew up like listening to. It gotta be like, if it's gonna be like a rapper artist, it ask to me somebody that like I grew up like, oh, this is my new addition. It gotta be something like that. You gotta be Bobby or so that. It can't be Jake Hole. That would be the worst birthday of my life. You are so extra. You definitely had a worst birthday.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've never had a young a nigga younger than me performing at my birthday? Are you crazy? That would feel crazy as ship.
Speaker 2: I would also just feel awkward about that, like you're here from my Yeah, like I don't even want you. The whole thing would just feel very odd.
Speaker 1: Rory got know.
Speaker 3: We sung happy birthday to him, But you.
Speaker 1: See, I got bone thugs older than Clay. Clay grew up that was his. He grew up listening to them. He missed his uncle Charlie just as much. Yeah, like she Man could have called meek, Clay probably would have been pissed. Off if me came out like Meek, like Meek is older.
Speaker 3: Than him too, but yeah, they're probably like the same age.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like I probably like thirty, I'll be thirty six this year, at least three year four years older than me.
Speaker 1: Like for Clay, the the the limit might have been like Wayne, Wayne is older than Clay. But it's like that and almost that is a little like that's almost my pid Like you know what I'm saying, Like, okay, owne thugs. He was a kid watching them on TV. Like it's like a nostalgic thing, but.
Speaker 2: What a whole whole vibe at the party, Like at a at Prince's birthday party, Nas and Kiss were there and they grabbed the microphone and performed. They're younger than him, but like you know, everyone's friends, so they're just gonna grab a mic and perform because it's the vibe. Like you don't think Drake might want to do too much. That's your birthday, just on a win.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, look at the song selection.
Speaker 2: Look at but don't even do that because there's been We've seen plenty of people that have rap friends, like real legitimate friends, and they get thrown a birthday party and someone grabs a mic to perform dreams of Nightmares, It's not weird. If I'm close friends with Meek and we all drunk at my birthday party and the DJ throws on dreams of Nightmares and I'm not gonna be like Meek, don't grab the microphone.
Speaker 1: That's never gonna happen. Different, that's your friend. That's that's why I was speaking more with the Drakes. Yeah, yeah, that's that's different. If it's my like a friend of mine that it just happens to be like a great artist, that's different. That's lad. That's my friend performing for a birthday. But if it's some nigga I don't know, and I'm older than this nigga, you come out and talk about YO, happy birthday, be like your fam get off the stage. So what what's weird or not?
Speaker 2: Like the rich bar mitzvah type celebrity thing, but like you know, the CEO billionaire whose wife books a bunch of celebrities to go to the birthday party, ones that have like musical talent, I get. But like if Tom Brady just comes to your birthday party because you can afford it, Like, what do you do like you don't feel weird about that, Like I'm talking to someone. This feels like prostitution.
Speaker 1: Well that's what.
Speaker 2: Like, I'm literally talking to somebody that's here at an intimate time for me. Thanks, thanks for coming, Tom, Like, yeah, you paid me one point five right you thought? I wait, show like the performance. I get that, Like I would love to watch a performance during my birthday party and like that's cool. And if we get to kick it after whatever, we paid for a performance, just some somebody to show up, that's so weird to me.
Speaker 1: Like to me, that really feels like prostitution. Yeah, I get it. I remember one time when when Trevor was playing with the Knicks, somebody had hired him to come to his son's His son had basketball practice, and he showed up. We went to the kids basketball practice and Travis his favorite player on the Knicks at the time, you know, trip shot. But it's like they're in a gym. This is what this guy does. So if Tom Brady is coming to my birthday, it's perfect sense to me. Yeah, Like, if Tom Brady's coming to my birthday party, it's like the fellas we had to just have play the game of flag football. For my birthday and then Tom Brady shows up. He's the QB. But if like, we're in the fucking in Manhattan at a restaurant and my wife was like, yo, tom Brady, I'm like what and he sits down here like like hey man. Yeah. The first time I would do is like, am I dying? Like why Tom Bradley? Like watch Angela, watch Tom Brady at my birthday dinner, Like this is crazy as fun. But my wife said, Yo, we're going away. We're gonna have a flag football game. That's fire. Tom Brady show up, he got the jersey on, He's the QB. Best birthday ever.
Speaker 2: Well, the Sally's are doing that right now. Yeah, before we get to that, I don't want to hear any like billionaires that do listen to this podcast and you want to book us. We will talk like we talk on the podcast. We will do everything at the I will get stream the.
Speaker 3: Third days, the boys told me I have to wear a burka if I.
Speaker 1: Come, you do.
Speaker 2: Well, that's because we respect tradition and religion and things like that. So yes, and how they view women. The Saudis are peage. Keep it, just keep bro, keep it. Don't don't let them talk you out of it.
Speaker 1: Keep it. I'll deal with it.
Speaker 2: Anyways, Tom Brady was talking with Logan Paul, which I assume was Logan Paul's podcast. I just saw the clip and they were talking about the Saudis hiring them for a flag football game, and Logan Paul, I get it, he's a wrestler now, so he has to get in his marketing. He's a marketing bag. But he was talking a little crazy to a goat, to the point that he said, Yo, I know it's flag football and that's y'all arena, but I've never seen Saquon Barkley do a backflip off the ropes. I'm an athlete mm And they looked to said he jumped over somebody backwards in the most elite league in the world. And that's my thing with people that have that are this athletic. Because Logan Pole is extremely athletic. That don't mean you can you can run and gun with he could he run faster than Tom Brady? Of course, does that make a more athletic than Tom Brady on a football field? No, Like, that's insane to me. And you got the nerve to bring up saiquan As is probably the most athletic human being.
Speaker 1: You gotta love you gotta love the confidence though in the Paul Brothers in general, like their confidence is is honestly what got them to the level that they're at right now.
Speaker 2: Jake Paul was so confident he called Puerto Rican's fake Americans while he lives in Puerto Rico. Yeah, as a fake Americans to not pay taxes. Confidence, well, taxes is the most American thing. Like, you have confidence, man, gotta have confidence no matter what. I love the Paul Brothers for that. But Tom Brady even doubled down. I think he posts on his Twitter and was like, yeah, this was funny in the moment, but now I'm pissed off again after he watched this back and forth. Who Tom Brady, Yeah, that that's insane to say that you're just as athletic. Then Logan Paul started bringing up his high school stats. He's like, yeah, I rushed for fifteen hundred and nineteen touchdown and Brady's like, I won seven Super Bowl rings. I'm not even bringing that up. Like, what can you do today? In Saudi Arabia that's gonna be they having a flag football League, right, it's flag or some something along those lines.
Speaker 1: Flag football coach clash. Yeah, okay, that means that would be so much fun. Listen, man, Saudi's just bringing everybody over there and entertain them. Okay, do that thing you do. How much money do you think Tom Brady?
Speaker 2: This isn't really Accounting Pockets podcast, but how much money does it take Tom Brady to go play flag football?
Speaker 1: They gave him a bag?
Speaker 2: Do you think it gave him a whole oil rig? They gave him a but I don't even know if there's a number for that. Yeah, I think like you literally just take oil tem probably just they probably was like, we just got a blank check for you. Don't worry about it. You put your number on it. You never have to when you get here, you put your number on there.
Speaker 1: Tom. It's all good.
Speaker 2: But I mean, shit, I hope they I mean, I don't know if they're gonna live stream it. I don't even know if that that VPN or whatever works in America.
Speaker 1: But I like to watch this. Oh no, we gotta watch that. We definitely gotta watch that. All right. Well halfway through the week, mm hmmm, almost done. Two episodes down. Everybody feeling good. Yeah, I feel great.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to talk about y'all Valentine's they plans tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to talk about yours tomorrow. I don't have any but yo yo yo yo yo, yo yo yo. We're not doing that. We're not doing it if I don't have if you don't have any, I don't have any. That's not true. That's not true. Ain't true because I know, I know your stuff. I know your ship you got going on, and I know some of your ship you got going on to I have nothing going on. I'll be hearing you on that phone. That's just pimped. If we're talking to y'all soon, Be safe, be blessed. I'm that nigga, he's just ginger peace