Speaker 1: Hello the Internet, and welcome to this episode of No More Constrendtuition. That one courtesy of Banadian Silver on the discord. My name is Jack O'Brien. That over there, well that is mister Miles Brand.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I'm still here, still here.
Speaker 1: Still here. You can get rid of me that easily. There is no more constratution. We we complained about the Constitution before, we said it was an outdated document that needed some updating. And I hope you're happy. I hope you're now we got everybody who ever criticized the Democrats, everybody who ever criticized the Constitution, anyone who was ever critical of corporations. I hope you're happy, because now look at you. You you did this. Anyways, in d c M yesterday, Donald Trump declared himself the King of Gaza. Yeah, in so many words, the real state King of the Gaza. And yeah, k BB in.
Speaker 3: The building while Democrats were screaming about this, how this is all bullshit at the Treasury Building, he was having a press conference with bb net and Yahoo. And I'm sure people have seen the headlines, and if not, this is.
Speaker 2: Basically what he said.
Speaker 3: He essentially said that the US was going to take ownership of the Gaza strip and then that Trump he would transform the devastated area into quote the riviera of the Middle East, and obviously that would so basically he just described like a really fancy ethnic cleansing process, but with the you know, added benefit of you get the riviera of the Middle East after.
Speaker 1: All of these displaced Palestinians or in the name of cool real estate opportunity for investors.
Speaker 2: Is exactly exactly, exactly exactly this was.
Speaker 3: It depends, Like it's funny how the news works because Fox they will always have to yes, and Trump's improv like like on Fox and Friends this morning, you're like, this is actually fantastic. I mean, like the idea, like there's nothing's working there and he's actually taking I think Ingram was like he's taking ownership over a problem that no one can solve and finding a way to make money in the process. I think this is win win. Other people were not as the happy about that, including many of the people in the Middle East. Also, this could have an effect on negotiations between Hamas and Israel when you have the President US being like yeah, bro, this is I don't know who they thinks that is, this is going to be my new hotel golf course.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So yeah.
Speaker 3: Even Lindsey Graham was like that, he would like, what do you think? He said, We'll see what our Arab friends say about that. I think most South Carolinians would probably not be excited about sending Americans to take over Gaza. I think that might be problematic, but I'll keep an open mind.
Speaker 2: What a sick of fan.
Speaker 1: I like that he's you know, using words like problematic. Interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well he's doing the thing that allows like media, the media to act like they are concerned Republicans because he just negates everything he says with.
Speaker 2: But I'll keep an open mind.
Speaker 1: It wasn't interesting during the press conference because he was like, it's going to be the most gorgeous, most beautiful golf resort in the world. And then somebody was like, so obviously Palestinians still live in Gaza are what what if they don't want to leave? He's like, why wouldn't they want to leave? It's going to be like right after talking about how awesome it was going to be, he's like, we're going to take them. We're going to put them in somewhere really cool and that's going to be really beautiful, something wonderful. He's just up there, like the top headline on the New York Times as we record this from you know, twenty minutes ago. Is like Trump officials try to walk back Gaza takeover comments. So his whole run thus far, and it's only been a couple of weeks has been Have you ever seen someone play basketball and they just like pump fake thirty times in a row.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're like, are you okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you are right, but like it's kind of effective because because then you don't know when the real shots coming.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so yeahs off putting, like he is this like a neurological condition.
Speaker 1: That is really And we do talk about, you know, conspiracy theories around how all of this stuff, why all this stuff is happening, like why he keeps doing wild shit and then like having it walked back the next day or walking back himself. But yeah, it does seem like there's a real pattern of cataclysmic idea proposed confidently and definitively and then immediately walked back. But then some of them get through and us age is no longer a thing, and millions of people with HIV no longer have access to, you know, medication.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, this is what happens when again, a senile, decrepit old monkey skeleton. To use the Simpsons quote, I think is how they described mister Burns, a decrepit monkey skeleton has the microphone and the pulpit of the president to just blast words out all the time. Like even yesterday he was talking about quote obliterating Iran. He's like, if I get assassinated, Iran will be obliterated, no questions asked.
Speaker 2: They're fucking cooked.
Speaker 1: And then today like a dead hand switch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like he's just like they know, He's like I've He's like, I've I've laid out instructions for what is to happen to Iran if I'm assassinated.
Speaker 1: Also, the last person who almost took you out, like did it with the help of Google image search, and because you were close to his house. Now it was not taking orders from Iran. No, that's good is that in a country where everybody has a gun, and we'll get into that in a second, that we have a dead hand switch situation with a president who has already been shown to be the target of anybody who's a little bit out of their mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So he then wrote on truth he said, quote, I want yourn to be a great and successful country, but one that cannot have a nuclear weapon. Reports that the United States, working in conjunction with Israel, is going to blow Iran into smithereens are greatly exaggerated.
Speaker 1: Full So you just said that, you what.
Speaker 2: Do you mean? You that's your own war? So you all right, motherfucker?
Speaker 1: Wait, were you just quoting your own shit? Yeah, when you said quote, was that because you were quoting yourself? Anyway?
Speaker 2: There he is.
Speaker 3: So yes, it's the discontinues and now we'll see what he's going to do. I mean there are any people celebrating like I mean, like you know, the Zionists who want to absolutely take Gaza and make it, you know, part of like the like the newest beach town in Israel. Like they took Trump's words to be like, oh, we just got the green light for full blown annexation.
Speaker 1: So cleansing, ethnic cleansing. Yeah yeah, yeah, it's cleansing like it's clean like a Disney resort. That's what you meant by cleansing, Yeah, exactly, exactly. Yeah, he announced that he's going to sign an order banning transgender women from female sports, according to the BBC. But yeah, again, you know, there's just a lot, he says, a lot, you know, if it does feel like there is some aspect to the media's coverage at this point, just being like yeah, I mean okay, like yeah, he just he just said that he was going to ban the US from letting packages come in from China and then like had to overturn that the next like a few hours later.
Speaker 2: Like the it's yeah, it's just all of this shit.
Speaker 3: Like you look at the you know, because like when you look at the the ice rays that have happened, like the number aren't necessarily that different, although the way they're going about it is the most fucked up way. Like the volume of deportations hasn't gone up, so they're just you know, like you can tell with all these photo ops with Christy Noman stuff that they're just they want to put stuff on Fox and go, oh my god, Day one, he's gone and done it. He's gone and done it. Oh look at him stand up to Mexico. He's gone and done it. And I think that's a huge part apparently to like really get you know, to everyone just just for the showmanship of it all too because again he's also so much about the showmanship of remember like the pile of pa like blank papers he brought out. He's like, these are my tax documents, Like, so much of that is also tied to this. But the shitty part is that even if he's play acting, he's still play acting very fucked up violent policies where you know, as some may be walked back, what it still does is reinforce the perception of the country that this is okay, and this is something that is being done with at the discretion or at the leadership of the president, and therefore normalizes this kind of backsliding. But yeah, it's like so much of this, like I mean, just the ship with Mexico and Canada was so obviously just about just saying something out loud, looking yeah that's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Wait, you didn't say anything, that's right. I told you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you didn't want that, you don't want it with me.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 2: Well I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: He didn't even give me anything. He's just saying that as he walks away from them a pretty rapid clip.
Speaker 2: You're talking to me. No, wait, okay, well, uh I.
Speaker 1: Don't know how to transition to Jurassic World Rebirth's.
Speaker 2: Just be honest, Just be honest. I think that was not I don't know how.
Speaker 1: To all right, how do we transition from the Trump administration's many world many I find dominating things to Jurassic World rebirth? Yeah, Miles, much as white supremacy, And no, that's our much as the Trump reign. The Third Reich has been reborn under Donald Trump after a mere four year absence. So has Jurassic World been rebirth at the box office? Wow?
Speaker 2: Flawless, flawless has been rebirth has been rebirthed?
Speaker 1: Yes, it's actually less three years after the supposed end of the Jurassic era. The Jurassic World slash park series is being rebooted with Jurassic World Rebirth, the seventh installment in the franchise. And the first trailer just dropped, and yeah, it's this one. Seems like it's Scarlett Johansson trying to extract dino DNA as part of a medical breakthrough.
Speaker 3: I've waited, I've never heard this hold on now, Yeah, extracting dino DNA for groundbreaking breakthrough.
Speaker 1: Yes, but this one medical on which I kind of hate. I don't like it when they're like, this is gonna cure migrain headaches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or I remember, yeah, they're like all degenerative brain conditions, neurological conditions can be solved with this DNA answer extraction.
Speaker 2: I'm like, okay, is this like a big pharma bend this one?
Speaker 1: So they're doing this for big pharma? Cool? What a noble reason. At least an avatar too. They knew that the people who were doing that were the bad guys, but unfortunately the key to get this DNA is on yet another dinosaur filled island full of species that were actually so these ones were This is the island where they kept the ones that were like too dangerous.
Speaker 2: That island.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're going to that island.
Speaker 2: Sign me up for this movie, Miles.
Speaker 1: They're bringing a child for some reason. I don't know why. The trailer child there for some reason. We don't know.
Speaker 3: Why couldn't look more like a child, like with how they dressed, like with like a little backpack on.
Speaker 2: Like, bro, you are on the what the fuck are you doing here?
Speaker 1: Yo? I mean when it's bring your daughter to work day, like you're what you're gonna argue with.
Speaker 2: That bring your daughter and get merk Day.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Uh. This one so reasons to be hopeful. This one is written by David Kope, who scripted the original Jurassic Park. I like that it will include the rafting sequence that was in the original book and got cut from the nineteen ninety three movie. But it's it's fun. It's the most like theme park ride of a franchise, like moment of a franchise that feels like it was designed to be a theme park ride.
Speaker 3: Well right, because the story was like the like the ride even came before. If Spielberg figured out the movie, yeah, he's like, and this scene could be a ride, and that's why we have the raft ride, Jurassic Park raft Ride because of this scene that didn't make it.
Speaker 2: I'm I saw, I'm I like.
Speaker 3: I love Jurassic Park. I do not like the Chris Pratt Jurassic Parks like I don't. It's just it got way too weird. When he's like the raptor whisper, I'm like, I'm not here for this. I'm here to see people fucking around and finding out. Yes, like, because that was the basis of what Michael Crichton was getting at not like and then they will be our fucking homies.
Speaker 2: We will ride off, we will ride them like horses.
Speaker 1: Also, Scar Johnson has boy sidekick, and that sidekick man sidekick. His name is Jason something, but he's be Jason Bailey, and the way his name is being thrown around in coverage of this movie, it would suggest that I ought to know who that is. But anyway, he's playing a character that they say has mysterious ties to doctor Alan Grant, which some have interpreted to mean that he's playing the grown up version of that kid that Doctor Alan Grant traumatizes at the beginning of the first Drassic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, He's like, you mean like a six foot turkey and.
Speaker 3: Everyone's like hah, and then he like he's like, yeah, how about a buck fifty right now? He basically goes up and was like, yeah, he's going buck fifty on your fucking belly, Like this.
Speaker 1: Shit, it's gonna all slide out in sidey ship, crying out your mommy's name.
Speaker 3: That I was like trying to figure out if that person had a name that that wit Hertford, who is the actor that played that child h that character just called volunteer Boy.
Speaker 1: Volunteer boy. We actually interviewed him on Cracks a while back. We're whit Hertford. Yeah, wit wit Hertford. I will say that. Okay, I'm I'm on board, like Jaws being my favorite movie, Jurassic Park up there. I am into the idea of a Jurassic Park franchise. I think they severely biffed the last one. But like, all you need was dinosaurs, but now they live amongst us and like this is just the thing that they have to overcome, is that they used the good dinosaurs in the first movie and now they keep having to be like we actually did like a genetic modification where we took like the two scariest dinosaurs and here's like a made up dinosaur that we just made up for this movie, And isn't that cool? And it's like, no, that's actually less interesting. That's the dinosaurs.
Speaker 2: I grew up obsessing about seeing them come to life. That's the matter.
Speaker 1: That's what I want to see, not your made up bullshit that if that, if I want to see your made up bullshit, I'll go see Avatar.
Speaker 2: You know, like you're drunk, Avatar, go home?
Speaker 1: Ay, fuck you, Avatar.
Speaker 2: You're drunk you avatar. Yeah, well, I mean, go go ahead.
Speaker 3: At least this version, it doesn't look like anyone's above getting their shit bit by a fucking dinosaur, whereas like with the Chrispress, like Chris Pratt ain't fucking going nowhere, And that's why those movies are boring to watch, like there's no real sense of danger in those.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, anyways, I do think that there will be flying dinosaurs, there will be water dinosaurs. So not think it's it's there, it's in there, it's in the trailer.
Speaker 2: I like when I see a trailer and I can't instantly.
Speaker 1: Go yeah, it is just wild that there's a child. I know. It's like if at the end of Jaws they were like And unfortunately we lost child care this weekend, so I do have to bring my son with us. Yeah, on the boat.
Speaker 3: Here's my niece, n man, how old is she four? But she's got she got the mind of a six year old man.
Speaker 1: She'll be all right, and she's a hacker. That is what would have happened to John in Jaws if it were remade today. My six year old niece is coming on the boat with us. But it's okay. She's a hacker.
Speaker 2: What do you think happens?
Speaker 3: Like she's stowed away and they're like, holy shit, girl, why you can't be here?
Speaker 1: A little girl has to.
Speaker 3: Be And then she got to have something in that backpack that will be some kind of like da sex Machino kind of like she's gonna have to save the day because there's no way that they can just add the child for suspense, Like the kid is gonna have to be some kind of plot device too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, for sure. Or it's just a child someone who looks like a child, but it gets eaten just right away, like fucking anything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then they're like, what'd you think this was? This Jurassic Parker?
Speaker 1: That is I mean the fact that Jaws eats a child, like explodes a child like a fucking water balloon in the first like half hour of that movie. Yeah, is pretty like that that is effective. I'll say that does make you say, wow, this movie is going to do whatever it wants. I think.
Speaker 3: And also it reinforces how, you know how tenuous our safety is. You know that it's not guaranteed, and I think when you do, I think that's why shows that do that end up becoming more popular like Sopranos or Game of Thrones, and they're like, bro, just because y'all like this person doesn't mean the fucking the hand of God can't come down and take them away like any of us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but if you.
Speaker 3: Want that ship where you feel safe with the main characters, look, they've they've got plenty of movies for you.
Speaker 1: There. Let's take a quick break and will be right back. And we're bad.
Speaker 2: We're bad.
Speaker 1: After learning some disturbing things about the film Pineapple.
Speaker 2: That's pretty normal.
Speaker 3: The jack didn't realize that sth Rogan was dating a young Amber heard, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's wild. I did not realize I saw it. But then I guess that's on me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then you go. I still think James Franco is.
Speaker 1: Cool, though everybody needs to chill out about Franco.
Speaker 2: Said Rogan.
Speaker 1: Dude, look how hard Franco works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know some there with there. You know, there were dudes in acting classes like that for like do the way James Franco like approaches the art.
Speaker 3: Oh anyway, what about the super Bowlah?
Speaker 2: Oh, did you see how the tickets are bottoming out in price right now?
Speaker 1: The Super Bowl tickets novels. Yeah, what are we looking at?
Speaker 2: They said the price for tickets dipped like fifty eight percent.
Speaker 3: Like on resale, Like what they used to get is not like tickets that were like in the fifty thousands are in the twenty thousands now, and like other tickets, like the cheapest tickets you can get are mere thousands of dollars rather than tens of thousands.
Speaker 1: Damn in Trump's America.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think, if anything, that's probably an indication about the economy too.
Speaker 1: I don't have heard it's the economy. And the person who told me that called me stupid as well.
Speaker 2: Or our chiefs. Fans just like broke from having to go to the Super Bowl every.
Speaker 1: It's like, man, I mean, but they shouldn't be Yeah, maybe they're broke. They shouldn't be unexcited because they have a chance to treeing, which has never happened before. That would be wild, be like next level, like put the Patriots to shame. Dude. So it was just announced that Donald Trump will be attending the Super Bowl on Sunday, which is going to be the first US president to do so. But what the fuck does he care? It's not like he's got anything else going on.
Speaker 2: He's the first president to go to a super Bowl.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there weirding the super Bowl. That does seem weird, right, It.
Speaker 2: Seems like the most America shit ever.
Speaker 1: Wow. There was that movie like Black Sunday about like a terror attack had a Super Bowl. Maybe that freaked everybody out and they were like not on my watch, Pat.
Speaker 3: I tried reading that book as a kid, because I remember the Covey had like a Zeppelin Opplin over.
Speaker 1: The super Bowl thing and all that is intriguing my pay.
Speaker 3: Grade as like a with my reading ability because I might I remember my dad had.
Speaker 2: It or something, and I just being like, I'm just going to power through, even though I don't know if sixty percent of the words mean.
Speaker 1: So you gotta assume that security is going to be super tight, right. They had already established an enhanced security zone right in New Orleans after the terror attack from uh New Year's Day, which means they're they're like, you're going to be You're gonna try to bring it to Bourbon Street. You're going to be drowning in a sea of blue. Yeah, not hurricanes, in a sea of blue. Police officers bluem not.
Speaker 2: Blue corosyle that's being spilled out of oddly shaped cocktail cups.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that too, But so it's like a two way pitch.
Speaker 2: It's it was a double antender.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, as they say down south. If that wasn't intense enough, the Department of Energy will be flying helicopters around to monitor radiation as a security precaution to like, you know, just raise the specter of a nuclear warhead going off.
Speaker 3: You got people's populous shoo baby, how will they go along with giving up their rights if they're like you do?
Speaker 2: Those helicopters are for autum bamb.
Speaker 1: But we actually don't even need to be doing that because all coolers are going to be banned from the zone.
Speaker 2: So I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: Cool So they turned the French Quarter, which is obviously a focal point of revelry and debauchery in the city of New Orleans. They're making that like an area that's like locked down. And but part of that is you cannot bring a cooler into there.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yeah, yeah, yeah, no coolers. Uh oh. You will be discouraged from bringing standard backpacks, large purses, suitcases, fanny packs, large shopping bags, and camera bags into the area discouraged.
Speaker 3: Oh see, so basically otherwise it will be checked. Like so if you have that, it's going to get searched. But they don't want you to bring that. But they're saying outright, no backpacks and no fucking coolers.
Speaker 1: No coolers at all. You will not be allowed to bring a cooler, which people are pointing out, is okay, you know like that it's sounds like you want, you want to keep it safe for our president, but guns are going to be allowed. The enhanced security zone won't stop you from like they will be searching your large purses, your suitcases, your fanny pack, you could be a suitcase and yeah, exactly, And when they find that you have like five handguns in there, they will move that to the side to see if there's anything else dangerous in there, anything more dangerous, right, Okay, okay, like the same that I always assumed they were looking for in a situation like that is allowed. They're like, he's a gun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a gun, because you probably go in you see like a checkpoint and you're like, bro, I don't want to cause a scene, but I'm guessing I can't bring my gun through here, right, And They're like why, yeah, no, no, you're good, but that's cooler for America.
Speaker 2: Put the fucking cooler down.
Speaker 1: Put the cooler down.
Speaker 3: Which now when I see that, I'm like, cooler, Okay, that means alcohol. You can't bring your alcohol in, which is probably some shit about like this ain't no byob save yourself a buck. Shit, this is you will buy our fuck shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so the reasoning behind the gun thing. Louisiana now has a permitless carry law that they're very proud of that they passed last summer, and the police are like on board, you know, they this is Trump's America, where this is how we get down. And they claim that legally possessed firearms will not be restricted in the security zone and they will continue to follow the laws of our state and enforce them accordingly. Motherfucker. Obviously this is questionable because coolers are also legal to carry in other circumstances, but like they're being restricted.
Speaker 3: I can I know, I can bring a backpack into a school, right, but I can't bring a gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I can't bring a backpack into here. But I can bring a gun.
Speaker 1: But you can't bring a gun because good guy with guns stop bad guy with gun or nuclear weapon, which won't be showing up anyways because we have helicopter scanning for them. And no cooler is the only thing that you're allowed to bring a nuclear weapon in with.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because someone couldn't put something in a suit out of whatever. This is so fucking here we are, folks. This is the absolute nonsensical enacting.
Speaker 2: Of our laws here.
Speaker 1: I mean, and even in the South, this law the like, and even outside of the Super Bowl is sixty three percent of Louisiana residents think it went too far to be like, Yeah, man, if you're over the age of eighteen, you can bring a gun wherever you want. So that's interesting. The city also recently held a buyback program swapping guns for PlayStation fives, so that I'm I'm always a fan of that.
Speaker 3: At least they're offering things people like, you know, it's not like, hey, come on down and come get your alf doll.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's our job creating you like, create more PlayStation fives, create people who are able to get them out there in exchange for guns.
Speaker 3: It's a win win for what if they did guns for healthcare, that will be cuts so fucked up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm like, look, bro, we got to try everything right now, what do you got?
Speaker 1: What do you got on you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: What do you got?
Speaker 1: You got any HIV medication? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many guns you got? Waits? Three shotguns for insulin unfortunately, So see you when you come back with two more shotguns, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah. It's what a strange time, What a strange time, strange time. Be alive, all right. Those are some of the things that are trending on this Wednesday, February fifth. We are back tomorrow with a whole last episode of the show. Until then, be kind to each other, be kind to yourselves, get your vaccines, get your flu shots, what you still can, don't do nothing about white supremacy, and we will talk to you all tomorrow. Bye bye,