Speaker 1: This is he said, Ayadiho with Eric Winter and Rosalind Fantas. Hello Zarah. What second? He said, ado episode where we I think we only had one right and then we had to break off into she said, She said, she said she last week.
Speaker 2: It was fun. I enjoyed it and based on.
Speaker 1: The comments started to rip on me on one of them about like you didn't miss you didn't you definitely didn't miss all my bad.
Speaker 2: Habits because one of the questions was if I miss any of your annoying stuff, and I was like, no, I don't miss anything, and that I talked about one of your things that that is annoying. Yeah, but it was cute. I said it very acutely. I didn't mean to offend anybody, especially not you. And people thought it was funny. And you know what, maybe ninety percent of women related said, oh my god. You see this is like a universal thing, like husband's leaving things all over the place and women picking them up.
Speaker 1: But I'm sure the women that pick it up usually know where they put it. Oh my god, guys, you don't know where you put anything?
Speaker 2: Well, it doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: That's a nice lipstick, is it.
Speaker 2: I'm upsised with this brand, and it's like a lip plump, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm plumping so I don't have to injectly put it on, and it gets it's very tingly and it's kind of uncomfortable, right, but then it makes you like swollen and your lips get a little swollen.
Speaker 1: Oh I can see it.
Speaker 2: No, yeah, right, I have like four shades of it, and now my friends are buying it too because I love it. I love it anyway. What about our daughter this morning, guys, she had a picture day at school. She's a middle schooler, as you know, she's in seventh grade, and she had me blow drying her hair super straight, and then she bought these things that you put in your hair, these rollers that you go to bed. It looks super uncomfortable. No, it has no heat. It's just like exactly exactly. So she gets up in the morning and it's this main of curls and then she's like.
Speaker 1: An old president, like George Washington.
Speaker 2: The mandic. I know, I don't even know how she can sleep, but my neck will be so out and I'll be so stiff sleeping with that. But she gets up and then she's kind of have some spray because I want them. I want them to to stay curl like this, and then foundation and lipstick. And she has changed. Like two years ago, Sabby was the most sporty. I don't care about anything. I am like a sporty spice. And now it's all about makeup and skincare and my hair and my look. And if she showing up from boys, like what's going on, I don't know.
Speaker 1: She's just very into being done up. She's her mother's daughter. She loves being done up and she loves to make.
Speaker 2: And I'm a simple girl. I'm a simple girl.
Speaker 1: I am simple girl. I am very simple when that's when.
Speaker 2: I look at myself, like this morning, I'm editing all day, I'm in my pajamas all day.
Speaker 1: I look like these in like three weeks.
Speaker 2: When you look at movies of people that are like blah blah blah right there.
Speaker 1: There there, Yeah, would be a single person.
Speaker 2: They are all made up, even even at the house. You know, they're walking around with lingerie like they're like La perla. You know, they're like very even at the house.
Speaker 1: All about that. If you're gonna walk around the house the whole time, you can you can blah blah blah all you want, how you're going to look in lingerie and but you know what I mean, Like I've never seen you walk around the house in lingerie all the.
Speaker 2: Time at the house, I'm comfortable. I want my sweatpants, I want I want to be comfortable. I just saw a documentary about like a very very famous person and she's the same way. She's like when she's home, she looks homeless, and I'm going, that's my kind of girl. And then she goes out and he's.
Speaker 1: Like the show I will I would say something. We went out for the first time, like we had a we haven't really gone out of town. She's editing every single day. She doesn't leave the house and I've been working and even when I'm home, like we're seeing each other, but she's busy, you know, like a rock star editing her movie and put it all the other But we did go out for a date night and had dinner. A couple of weeks ago. A special chef was in town that meteor I don't know kind of so a special chef was in town. It was a tasting menu, big, big menu, and we had a night. It was super It was like the hottest day in Los Angeles. I think it was one hundred and six that day. Dinner, it was still like ninety degrees. It was kind of outside.
Speaker 2: We were sitting all doors and we were not.
Speaker 1: Thrilled about the seating. It was beautiful, beautiful, but we had this great menu set up, all these incredible foods, and we were so excited. And Roslin was, you know, all in with sometimes a tasty menu. She's a little tricky, but she was like, you know what, I'm gonna do it. So we're eating everything and enjoying it, and everything was delicious, and we got done and our waiter came over and the waiter said, what did you guys think of the guinea pig? I said, I'm sorry, what which was the guinea pig? Like a guinea pig? And he goes the one that had popcorn all around. It was guinea pig meat. We ate guinea pig.
Speaker 2: I'll never be this, I'll never be the same.
Speaker 1: I was laughing. So we loved the dish. By the way, I don't think we tasted anything about guinea pig. I don't know what we were eating.
Speaker 2: We didn't know.
Speaker 1: She passes out it was it was.
Speaker 2: It was all cuisine from delicacies from the mountains and villages of Peru, Ecuador.
Speaker 1: Colombia is very big and pu exactly, so we she breaks. You break out in a full rash. Two days later, you blamed it on the guinea pig.
Speaker 2: Okay, he said listener, Roos, so I ate. I eat guinea pig, villager food, herbs and things that I guess my body they it does. They don't do well with my body. I don't digest them properly. Or I don't know what the heck. I have this event in Chicago.
Speaker 1: You know the creams you've been putting all of your body that were whatever whatever.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't know what did it. But for a whole week, even I'm in Chicago receiving this beautiful I just posted something on Instagram about this speech that I did when I received the award. You don't see anything, but just so you understand, I'm calling Eric hysterical. I break into this rash all over my body, not my head, but chest down. I looked like like it was.
Speaker 1: Just it was pretty bad. And I'm one that will be like, ros, come down, you're overacting. It was a solid solid rash.
Speaker 2: Doctor's following prescriptions to Chicago, to the pharmacy in Chicago.
Speaker 1: Because who's helping you?
Speaker 2: No, you did amazing you help, you helped me, But what are the odds.
Speaker 1: I'm the one in La while I'm at work dealing with everything, trying to get her prescriptions because I don't know. You don't like to be on the phone, but I don't. She's like Rosin's sitting there based practically in tears, like what do I do with myself? But like we'll sit there paralyzed, like she can't pick up the phone and do anything, and I'm I can't. I just don't like doing your miserable so I'm on set.
Speaker 2: I want other people to for me.
Speaker 1: Kill me.
Speaker 2: I kill me, I kill me. I don't like doing it.
Speaker 1: But if you hate a diary situation, we got to step up.
Speaker 2: Guys. This is my HUSBANDO.
Speaker 1: So you're just talking.
Speaker 2: Everybody's like, Eric Quinter, this is how I annoying he can be. This is Eric. You're so on it that it's too much and that's why people go like he's crazy. So I'm dealing with this doctor, Eric Winter. I'm with this doctor right, amazing doctor that I'm dealing with because of my GI issues. I'm a new patient. I just met her. We actually hit it off over the phone. She's very nice to just giving her cell phone and her email is not her assistant. He's actually emailing me back. So I want the kids to be treated as well. So she immediately says, listen, this is what you're gonna do. You need this and this and that. And I get the email. It's maybe ten thirty at night, and Eric is like, well you need to ask her this. Yeah, Eric, I will do it tomorrow. Nobody just ask her now.
Speaker 1: Because they're having a full email exchange in them.
Speaker 2: Here I am at ten thirty eleven o'clock at night going back and forth with all these questions that can wait.
Speaker 1: Eric, Okay, she is the one emailing you. First. You were like, oh my god, the doctor's emailing me. She's answering questions. I said, well, right now, check with her on this. Since you have her, you don't do that. If she emailed you, you do that. Number two.
Speaker 2: She's not expecting me to answer right away.
Speaker 1: We put it off the next day. You and I both know you're never going to do it. Oh my god, you're so.
Speaker 2: Busy, and it was I'm going to change the topic, guinea pig, get it pig. So he basically took me on a date night and I was with a rash for a week. It was amazing, but we enjoyed it, and thank you for the date night.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about Dance with the Stars, and it's a show that you love and we watched it time. You know, throughout the years we've seen many of them, but this this season there's been a very big controversial situation with Anna Deelvy, which you loved that series, by the way, it was incredible. I was not super into it, but you was. I have to agree. This is my perspective.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: I guess she's been on house arrest and they waived her house arrest so that she could participate and compete in Dancing with the Stars with an ankle bracelet that she's blinged out. Okay, that's stupid. And I remember I remember hearing a press release from I believe it was ABC or Dancing with Stars, probably Dance. I think it was Dancing with the Stars. Actually that released had a press release come out saying, well, she served her time, so we don't think we should hold it against her. She could do the show. If someone's still in house arrest, they haven't finished serving their time, they're still on house arrest. House arrest is a punishment, am I right? Yep, Like, if you're in house arrest, you can't leave your home. That sucks, So experience what that feels like to have that suck. Don't go dance on a reality show so you can gain a ton of attention and try to roll that into a brand deal, or roll that into followers, and roll that into financial gain for yourself. I don't fault her, She's just going along with it.
Speaker 2: I was going to ask you that, So who's that fault here with the stars? So you think the offered that the network on the producers just have absolutely no moral compass by them thinking more about the ratings and the publicity that they're going to generate.
Speaker 1: Think it's absurd. I think it's absurd. I think at the end of the day, say she never should have been invited onto the show. There are plenty of other people you can get to bring on the show. Why would you bring someone Granted they're done with their jail time, they're still on house arrest, so they're still serving some sort of a sentence.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you something, and my apologies. I'm very ignorant when it comes with the topic house arrest. Is it house or house?
Speaker 1: I take it back house something first house house like a house. I take it back. It's not zero and house house like you spell yeah, house house, So I take it back the standard, the old way of house arrest, like you couldn't leave somewhere. Now they have ankle bracelets, right, so you can walk around, you're on it. You have an ankle brace track because I.
Speaker 2: Can find that.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, now I'm actually retracting my thought a little bit because I remember being at the gym maybe a few months ago, and I saw a dude with ankle bracelet on at the gym.
Speaker 2: So you can move on with your life, but they're just tracking you. So it doesn't look like you're.
Speaker 1: Going on out at a certain mile radius. So if you can go out within a certain distance from your home, as long as you have you have the ankle bracelet on.
Speaker 2: So she's close to the stages, So she's actually legally this.
Speaker 1: Is what's bs. This is where I'm going back to my original thought. She her home base was clearly New York because that's where she was serving out her prison sentence. She was in New York. All this happened in New York, and then she went to prison in New York. So she got out, probably got this offer dancing with the Stars. She got special permission from the New York to go from New York to LA. So she got special permission to move from New York to go to LA to be monitored by the studio. So I'm back to my original thought process. This is ridiculous. She shouldn't be on.
Speaker 2: The show, but I don't want to. I think every woman should have a little bit of Anna Delvi's no, because I'm thinking, you know, she is a con artist, right, she can't dancing with and I don't understand how she can get away get away with with that, Like her whole life has been I don't know if her whole life, but since we've known about who she is, the way she moves and the way she operates, you know, within her personal life and business, it's just and people are fascinated and she can get away with murder is the craziest things. It's like she should be a case study. What's inside that mind.
Speaker 1: What is so special about her? Like I had forgotten she's smart? Who she even was?
Speaker 2: She's smart. We have a special guest today, guys, before we go to the next topic. I forgot about this. Dylan, come over here.
Speaker 1: What's up? Dude? Dylan's are a special guest on the podcast.
Speaker 2: I know her nanny is in Mexico because of her son's wedding and our mother in law, which is the other nanny mother nanny she is with sabbat tennis and we're like, what are we going to do.
Speaker 1: With the boot?
Speaker 2: And he came to the podcast for the first time. Hi, how are you feeling? Because I know you were a little like under the weather the other day. You feel better?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You want to see something too? Or he said?
Speaker 1: Friends who's played football? Team?
Speaker 2: We don't watch football. Listen, who what do you love the most? Who do you love the most in the world?
Speaker 1: Daddy and mommy and Archie, Grandma and grandma and Delmi.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, said by to everybody.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about this bride getting married? Wanted to have her made of honor hook up with the best man, so she forced them to stay in the same airbnb during the wedding festivities to try to get them hook up, but her maid of honor was actually in a relationship. So the maid of honor bailed on the wedding and said, I'm not going to be a part of this because you're forcing me to do something I'm not comfortable with doing. What do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think it's uncalled for And I think I don't understand the intention behind this, behind all this, because if you really love your friend and you know your friend and she is and.
Speaker 1: The bride didn't even invite her boyfriend in.
Speaker 2: Real well that's weird too. How come the boyfriend is not there? And why is your best friend doing that knowing that potentially can get you a lot of trouble. I don't know. I'm very confused about the whole thing. So there has to be more of the story because for a woman to do that to her best friend, she probably has information that we don't know about. I don't know people.
Speaker 1: Get in such a weddings are so weird at times to me, like it gets so like this is a really unusual situation, but it also gets so political, Like I also, I'll never understand why, And I guess I listen, there's a situation where the parents are often paining for the wedding right, so then they feel like entitlement to say, I want X, Y and Z invited because I'm paying for this wedding and you're my kid. But also weddings become so political of just like the invites, the festivities, how everything goes down and.
Speaker 2: Then I think they're beautiful, they are amazing.
Speaker 1: But I think it gets I hear so many stories about it just gets so complicated, whether it's an incident like this, or someone didn't like the way that the people are getting into pictures or doing things or organizing things, or some people always want to steal the thunder somehow.
Speaker 2: And in certain situations, the bad one, the bad part is if the two families are just not closed or they don't get along. Are we are we're talking about cultural differences and there's religion involved, you know, and it can get very toxic because it becomes a little bit about pissing contest. But when it's a wed that it's just surrounded with the love and respect and the families get along and you know, and and it's something well organized, it's just the most magical night.
Speaker 1: Ever, clearly, I know you think the bride was in the wrong, But do you think the maid of honor should have stuck it out and just did her duties as the maid of honor even though.
Speaker 2: The bride put her in the well, I think she should have just moved out of the airbnb. And so listen, I'm gonna I'm not going to participate because I don't I'm not interested, but I'm here for you. You're my best friend. But if she felt completely doomed and disrespected, you know, I understand why she'll be pissed.
Speaker 1: I agree. I think she could bounce in that situation if her friend's putting her in that. If her friend is putting her in that compromising situation to begin with and not caring about.
Speaker 2: It, I just want to ask her best friend, That's the thing I want to ask her, how come your boyfriend wasn't there?
Speaker 1: She wasn't invited. Of course it was no they said that in order to save money. The brides own.
Speaker 2: Okay, then the guys on a hole and the bride the boyfriends. Yeah, and the boyfriend he's not invited. But there's a reason. That's there's a reason why he's not invited. Maybe maybe the bride knows this guy is a douchebag and he I don't want him to be with my friend.
Speaker 1: I mean, I understand the point of view you just came up with, but you just made all that up. I made Yeah, what if it has nothing to do with it.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: What if he's a great guy.
Speaker 2: No he's not not. I have no idea. Maybe I don't care.
Speaker 1: Listen, I think this is something an article I'm seeing here about in in the UK people are putting up as a protest. They're putting up slings like they're they're putting up babies and slings as a show on statues of men in the UK because they're fighting for the right for men to have a longer paternity leave. I said, I'm all about you know this, Like if a man wants to stay home and be the stay at home dad, I'm all for it.
Speaker 2: Man, Why don't you do that?
Speaker 1: Because I work? But there was a.
Speaker 2: Time but you do what, well, there was a time.
Speaker 1: What there was a time when you were working quite a bit and I was home a lot dealing with the kids, was there not? Yeah, but I was still looking for a job.
Speaker 2: But was that a lifestyle that you would have continued. I'm just going to stay home with the kids.
Speaker 1: If it's a ford like if we can afford a lifestyle like that, I have no qualms with a man that says he wants to ste No.
Speaker 2: I think it's amazing. I think it's lovely. I think is incredible. I wonder if you actually take that role for years and years and years in years.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean I would do it for a period of time. I do like to work. I might even try and find a way to work while I'm being a stay at home dad. But this is but my point goes back to paternity leave. I think in the US, I guess you're allowed to have up to three months paternity leave, not paid like it's up to your employer to decide if you're going to be paid or how much.
Speaker 2: I have never heard of a guy of a father getting that. No.
Speaker 1: In the US, you can have up to three months patnity ma man no male or female up to three months, but it's dependent on the employer how much they want to pay you during that leave. In the UK it's it's one to two weeks. That's what they'll give you. Now, do you think a man should have the same amount of time whatever is allowed for the paternity leave, or do you think the woman should have more and the man should just have two weeks or a month.
Speaker 2: I don't know if two weeks is the right number, but I believe the woman should have more.
Speaker 1: Yes. Now what about women that just go straight back to work like yourself, Yeah, well that's her choice, okay, but then the man could still you don't think the man could be at home?
Speaker 2: Well, listen, if the mom is a bread winner, or if the mom is the one going to work because she has to and the dad has to stay home for three months or whatever, Yeah, I think yes, there should be compensated.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a world in which both parents should be allowed maybe a month of paid leave both literally. I think that the forces companies to support that for a period of time or whatever the case is. Like, a man should be allowed if he wants to not be paid, Like let's say that a company can't paign him, but he can stay for two months.
Speaker 2: I don't know, It's just a tricky subject because listen, I feel like women should as the mom and as the one most likely breastfeeding. I know, but not all breastfeed exactly exactly. But because women have this, I don't know how to say it. You know, there's not a compromise, there's not a commitment. It's it's not a duty. Is something that nature has made for women that we actually feed the baby. I think it's only natural, you know that that women are allowed more time because are you're actually providing an incredible source of health.
Speaker 1: The woman's opting not to breastfeed, and it's bottle of the baby.
Speaker 2: The problem is that there is no way that the government or any company will will know if the woman is actually breastfeeding or not.
Speaker 1: You know, but I think there is a lot of quality time in those early early months. I should say that the father gains as much connection with the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I agree, I agree.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. I think there should be I don't.
Speaker 2: Know if he should be three months, but I.
Speaker 1: Don't know if it has to be three months either, But I think it's more than a week or two for sure. For sure, you know, a month, a month I could probably sat away. Yeah, you know, yeah, maybe maybe it's a month for the the male, and you think three months for the female. Yeah, it feels about right. I think so that's what's that's what's out there. I'd listen Jenna on our show, God Bless her. She's been back to work. I think it was like shortly after six weeks or something like that. Maybe I'm making that, maybe it was two months, but it was like six weeks and she's been breastfeeding working And.
Speaker 2: I did it.
Speaker 1: We pause, I did it.
Speaker 2: Wasabella with a pilot for Devious Mates. She was a month old, she was four weeks old.
Speaker 1: At least, that was only one a one off and then.
Speaker 2: But then I went to Columbia and she was three months.
Speaker 1: True, but again by choice and Jenna by choice too. Jenna work and she's doing, you know, the duty on both. It's a rock star move. When a mom is, you know, breastfeeding and you're you're all in and you're still choosing to go back to work. Is mad respect for women that are doing that, because it's a lot, there's a lot on the body. There's no sense.
Speaker 2: But you know what, I think it is true. It's so having a baby and that first month eric is so overwhelming and you're all consumed with this baby that there is like a part of you doesn't mean that it's correct, but there is like a part of you you're solely saying, I need to do something else. Other words, I'm gonna go crazy, you know, because it's all you do is care for this baby and you're breastfeeding and you're exhausted, and it's almost like you feel like you have lost your identity. It's really weird. And he has nothing to do with the love or the compromise that you have for the baby, because you know, that's the most incredible gift you get in the world, you know, So when you want to be a mom, you want to be a mom, but those first I don't know if it's postpartum partum or if it's the realization that my life has changed forever. And it's almost like you feel like you're inside this trap. You know. It's really interesting. So I think a lot of women they're like, I want to go back to work so they feel a sense of normalcy again. I mean, I don't know I'm making it all.
Speaker 1: I'm just talking about the experience as a dad, and I feel like I've lost my identity. I'm a chauffeur, I'm a therapist, I'm a babysitter, I'm a class, not a class court life coach, life coach. I'm a scheduler.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's NonStop, it's awesome though it is the best, it's the best.
Speaker 1: Is the most rewarding thing on the planet, most challenging and most rewarding thing on the planet. I always say that. I do want to give a shout out to a lot of our listeners who I saw in Chicago at this epic CON's First Responder event. It was incredible, so many people asked about you and then listen to the show. We have an amazing support group of listeners who are die hard, he said, And they were hoping that you'd be at one of these events. And just a big thank you to all of you. Was so lovely sitting down with you all in the meet and greets and signing autographs, taking pictures.
Speaker 2: Thank you for all the braces, guys, are we got how many bracelets? Like? So many? And there was some with my name and he said, Jo and characters that have played a lot of about Pam, Republic, about Bradford and the rookie. I mean the amount of brasilet. Isabella got some, Dylan has some, I have some, Eric has some. So it's just beautiful to know that you guys take the time to do actually something that is like a craft, you know, like an artistic craft, and that means a lot to us. So thank you.
Speaker 1: And let's just do a couple of questions because it's always fun to answer a couple of questions. What is this is, Gray c. What is the biggest challenge that we have in our relationship between the two of us when it comes schedules being so.
Speaker 2: Hectic that quality time and it becomes like autopilot type of thing. He's busy and busy and then we see each other, but I'm busy and he's busy, and there is some kind of like a like a disconnect that a lot of times if we go two three days like that, then we feel it and then things can are getting tricky. So we all always have to just say hey, I'm here, I'm here too, you know, and be present.
Speaker 1: Do you feel that you can still chase each other? How do you keep each other interested and excited? You tell me date nights, which we've been very bad at. Honestly, she's been traveling, but we're back on that, you know, on that road to try to make those special nights and more guinea Pig dinners. That's fancy, and you probably will let me take you to a tast team in your friend for a while. But I do think that we keep that chase and excitement fun. And you know that thing I posted on social media the other day about couples that make fun of each other laugh more together and the relationship is stronger. I think that's us. Like we tease all the time. It's literally our podcast, and we do it out of love. And that's one of the things we enjoy about doing this podcast. It's a lot of fun and it's therapeutic.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Ways, so it's good. On that note, a lot of fun. One good day to be taping the podcast show. Hey Tani hit his fiftieth home run and had his fiftieth stolen base.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Good talk, nice. I'm glad you're a Dodger fan.
Speaker 2: Dylan cares all I know. You know what I know about the Dodgers, and the only thing I care about is one name, kik Hernandez.
Speaker 1: That's it all right, till next time, love you, love you, thanks for listening. Don't forget to write us a review and tell us what you think.
Speaker 2: If you want to follow us on Instagram, check us out at he said. Ajav Orson is that Email Eric and Ross at iHeartRadio dot com. He said. AJAB is part of iHeartRadio's Mike Will Do That podcast network.
Speaker 1: See you next time.
Speaker 2: Bye,