Speaker 1: This episode is brought to you by Prize Picks. Whether you're starting a new routine or making picks for the first time, trying something new can be hard, but in life and on Prize Picks, it always feels good to be right. With the high pressure of playoff matchups every weekend and Elite Hoops action every night, the action never stops on Prize Picks.
Speaker 2: Let's take control.
Speaker 1: Football season is winding down, but the fun on Prize Picks is just getting started. Playoff push after this week Drake may All Damn day Man, ninety percent completion, five touchdowns, more, more, and more. New feature alert. Prize Picks has early payouts. If your lineup gets off to a hot start, you may now have the option to cash out early winnings before the game even finishes. Prize Picks is simple to play. Just pick more or less on at least two player stats. If you get your picks right, you could cash in. Download the Prize Pick app today. Use Coach Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup. That's cold, Shannon to get fifty dollars in lineups after you play your first five dollars lineup prize fix. It's good to be right. Yeah, thank you guys for joining us. Thank you for spending your New Year's Eve with us. At least for the meantime. We cannot thank you enough. Y'all know who I am. I'm your favorite uncle, my partner in co hosts Liberty City's own Bengals Ring of Fame Honoree, a former pro bowler and and all pro He's Chad Ocho Senko Johnson and the third member of the Big Three joining us tonight from the ACL University of Arkansas, Lum Little Rock, Arkansas native, seven times NBA All Star for the Atlanta Hawks. Here you is, Iso, Joe isod Joe Johnson. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 2: Joe. How you doing tonight? Yeah? Yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: Mike checked one two one two, God damn Mike won bad fellaw.
Speaker 2: Ed McMahon, that big ass Mike.
Speaker 1: Thank you guys for joining us again as you watched the U University of Miami take down the number two Ohio State and the defending champ Ohio State Buckeyes by the score of twenty four to fourteen. Ocho, I guess that's why you paid that money, Because Carson Banks was really good tonight. He didn't turn the ball over, he didn't put the ball in harm's way, and on that crucial third down, he did something in the fourth quarter that he didn't do in the second quarter to keep a drive alive.
Speaker 2: He slid. This time, he lowered his head.
Speaker 1: Got the first down, kept the drive alive, and they ended up going down to score and they went by the score of twenty.
Speaker 2: Four to fourteen.
Speaker 1: Please make sure you hit that subscribe button. Please make sure you hit the light button and do it's a favorite. Go subscribe to the Nightcap podcast feed if you already have it wherever you get your podcast from. We can't thank you enough for your support, and you'll continue support. We look forward to seeing you in twenty twenty six like we did in twenty three, twenty four and twenty five. Again, thank you everyone for your support. Make sure you check out my Kangyac shade by Lapotier. We have it in the O G bottle, which is the seven fifty. We also have it in the three seventy five, which is the junior bottle, but it's still the great same quality, great taste, very smooth going down.
Speaker 2: Y'all know I'm on that thing right now. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 4: Hey, are you.
Speaker 2: In New Year's Eve? Absolutely?
Speaker 4: Hold on. You suppoteda drink when the ball dropping, drink from the ball.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna tell them my I live might drop on my eyeballs. That's the only thing that's gonna be dropping. Give give me another, give you another twenty minutes on joint Joe, I will be gone drinking bout looking pin foam ah. That's your good for your So make sure you head over to la Portier dot com if you cannot find Lapotier in a state or sitting near you. It's a premium vesl P Kanye yack the smoothest, best tasting VSP Kangnac on the market. Try it compared against others and you'll see we have the best tasting Kangnac on the market. Please drink responsible and stay safe. Hey, be smart tonight. Take uber. Don't have anything to prove. Take your Uber. Hey, have as much fun as you want to have bringing in the New Year, but make sure you're safe. Make sure you protect yourself and others. Go follow my media company page on all of its platform that's Shaysha Media and my Clothing Company eighty four with eighty four being spelled out. That link is pinned in the chat. The Canes did what many didn't think they could do. They won the ten ced Canes have upset the defending national champs. Miammi is headed to Therbo Fiesta Bowl. We'll little wait the winner. The old miss and Georgia Carson Beck was nineteen or twenty six eight one touchdown Mark Fletcher random ball, extremely hard tonight nineteen carries ninety yards. They ran the ball thirty seven times for a buck fifty three. They got off to the great start. Their defense was out standing. Sage is the real deal. A JT. Jason Taylor has did an outstanding job with that defensive line on Joe. They were getting after saying they were on his you know what, and they shut down the run. Twenty five carries I mean, excuse me, twenty four carries forty five yards forty five. They had what five sacks for minus forty two yards. They did a number attack in the quarterback once they realized they could not run the ball against that four. And that's what Miami and Hurricanes, that's what they're known for. A defensive front. You go back and look at the Jerome Browns and the Danny Stubbs and the McDougall's and the Warren SAPs. This is what the Canes are built on, and tonight they looked like the Canes of Oh. The offense didn't have to do a whole lot. They wasn't extravagant o Jo throwing the ball for three hundred yards. They didn't have one hundred and fifty yard rusher, but they Hey, they played great behind that running game and that defense came to play today and they played like so our football.
Speaker 4: Hey, a game like today, Uncle Joe. Games like this, when teams are of.
Speaker 5: Equal value, of equal skill, of evil, of ego quality, those type of games that went up front, then it's one that it's one down there in the trenches. And they set the tone. Not only did the Miami Hurricane score offensively hit fletch out in the flat.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: You talk about studying film with.
Speaker 5: Brother with a a smoke round, Joe, I haven't seen TV people smoke route great understanding and what's coming and hold on, he don't go to the man where the man he goes with the ball. That's gonna be in order for the ball to get to the man and goes right in the goddamn pass lane and take him to the house for six. Once they was up fourteen zip, and I saw that defensive line and bang with them boys was making goddamn saying uncomfortable in him not being able to sit back there and and and make plays and dissect and be surgical with that ball.
Speaker 4: I knew it was gonna be a long night for Ohio State. Ohio State. What was Ohio State?
Speaker 2: They was?
Speaker 4: They was? They was favored to win the game? What by three?
Speaker 2: About a touchdown? May? Yeah, think like eight and a half.
Speaker 5: Yeah, by the time, Joe, by the time it got to the end of the second quarter, I don't know. I don't know what the I don't know what the odds were in Vegas, but I know they had.
Speaker 4: The flip and they had to change. They had to the way that the way.
Speaker 5: They dominated the whole game, not only not only the whole game, but up front. Boy, that got damn d line.
Speaker 2: They got that.
Speaker 5: If you can't if you can't run the ball against that front foe, it's a rap.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a rap.
Speaker 1: Light for Reuben Baines Junior, A keen mesador uh, oh ya, I don't know that.
Speaker 2: I told him.
Speaker 1: I said, running backs, if you stand flat footed and catch you up line blessing the linebacker, he gonna sit you in the quarterbacks lamp every time.
Speaker 2: Every time.
Speaker 5: Hey, unless unless you weigh three hundred some pounds going backwards.
Speaker 1: Hey hey, hey, Joe, you're watching this game. What what do you think about? How the U two get to him? I mean right away, they were not in all this ball club. I understand you the defending champs and you've won so many games in the regular season, but that ain't got nothing to do with us.
Speaker 2: We come here and we're not in all of you. We are the you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've had some lean years, we haven't been what you've been over the last two decades. But this is a different story. I'm with you'm man. I thought Miami controlled it, you know, up front with that defensive front. But this is, uh, this is what makes college football so exciting because it's just one game.
Speaker 2: Man. I just gotta be bettering you.
Speaker 3: One game, and I thought Miami came out and controlled it from start to finish. But I do love the Jeremiah Smith kid from Ohio State. Man he man, I don't know if it's Lea, but oh Joe, that.
Speaker 5: By move, Hey Joey from the crib, Joe. I've been watching high school. We went to Shamana.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 4: He the real dal Joe. I'm not sure how the hurricane let him get outside of Miami. I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he making three and a half four million dollars a year.
Speaker 1: He making, That's what I'm saying. That's how they let him get out of there. And plus he saw the lineage, O Joe. If you go back and think about all the first round draft pick receivers a Bookah and Jagba Harrison Junior, David Boston, Chris Carr, you go back and study the history of Ohio State. Uh they Joey Galloway. So you go back and look at it. Says I want to be a part of that. Brian Hartline was the receiver coach. He was a great receiver there. So that that kind of explains it.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, O.
Speaker 4: Joey, Joe, that and that explains it. I love the name.
Speaker 5: You just you just rid it off, right, But hold on now, the minded Hurricanes and had had a group and came.
Speaker 2: Out with him as well, not not like Ohio State.
Speaker 5: Hold on, let me finish that. Go ahead, the Moss, Andre Johnson, Rostell Paris. I mean, maybe the name might not be as as you was.
Speaker 1: Good when you was good with Andre Johnson and Sam Talo Moss. You probably should have went to Michael Urban, You probably should have went to Reggie Wayne.
Speaker 2: You probably should have went it Downtown, Eddie Brown.
Speaker 4: Hey, Devin Hester, Reggie. I mean, it's a lot of them.
Speaker 2: I'm just yes, I give.
Speaker 4: You an example, like the Hurricanes.
Speaker 5: He could he could have he could have kept that legacy if Robis he was coming out of Miami alive too.
Speaker 4: I understand Ohio State.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably more recent, Ojo, because you look at Marvin Harrison Junior, you look at o'lave, you look at Garrett Wilson, you look at him, Jigbull, you look at him a Bookah. So he's probably looking at it from that standpoint on Joe recently. And that's not to say that Miami because as you mentioned Stanley Shakespeare, they had Downtown Eddie Brown, they had Mike Irvin, they had Andre Johnson, they had Reggie Wayne, Santown of Moss.
Speaker 2: They've had some really good receivers.
Speaker 1: But as far as recently, if you go back and look at the fast ten years old Joe, they've probably got seven eight first round picks.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, and you see.
Speaker 2: What and you guess what.
Speaker 1: You get to see him every single Sunday and see what they're doing right right. No, but I think that's the biggest thing in heart. Line coached all those guys. So when he comes in there, he says, you saw Marvin Harrison JUNR. Top three pig, you saw a Bukah, you saw in jig, but you see all these guys. Garrett Wilson was Rookie of the Year. Chris o'lbvey another thousand yard season. I'm telling him, I believe you got more talent than all of them. Yeah, bigger, you're just as fast, you're strong, your six three sons, you're two fifteen, two twenty and you can run four four. You have something that Look those are little. I mean Chrystal Lobby is a big guy, but he ain't six three, two twenty. This is a big This is a big kid.
Speaker 2: I saw it.
Speaker 1: They had the camera on it. What he called that to? I think, God, Hey, hey he moving too.
Speaker 4: He can moving or he can move you know.
Speaker 5: That's that's why the first thing you remind me of when you look at him, Mon, you mind me Andre Johnson, maybe not maybe not as big yet because he he hasn't.
Speaker 4: Feeled into his body right like he looked like Andre Johnson joke.
Speaker 1: He's still got that teenage body. Yeah, listen. And next year the same reason that why they got Chris Henry Jr. Because he see Jeremion Smith and I get to go back, go learn from Jereedmion Smith. Each one teach one. We saw this with Alabama when they had Julio Jones. They had Calvin Ridley, they had a Coup, they had Davante, they had Rugs, they had Waddle. You see what they did. They had Jamison Williams. They hadn't met it. You see what they do. Each one teach one. So hey, Alabama had that street. Now it's Ohio, it's Ohio State's turned out o Joe. But then look, it wasn't that Ohio State then Ohio. Ohio State to me never seemed comfortable because normally they go out there, they were their defense limits team. They gave up the fewest amount of points, they kept the fewest amount of passing yards. They kept the fuest them out of everything. They number one in the FBS, and all of a sudden, excuse me, a team is going out there that's not in r that's not afraid the hold on that ain't supposed to happen.
Speaker 2: Who did that to us?
Speaker 1: And so now Ohio State and Miami, Miami, if don't turn the ball over, who knows this thing might have got out of hand. Sooner give a high state credit. A man, I love that. Calem down that kid. That kid is a solid tick. He don't miss no tackles.
Speaker 4: Hey, he Johnny on the spot.
Speaker 1: He's coming with bad intentions too. He's not the biggest he's I mean, what do you think he is on Joe six six.
Speaker 4: Fifteen something like that.
Speaker 5: But what he makes up for what he lacks his size, he makes up in other areas. He's ranged his hell, he can play down in the box. He he can play, he can play free.
Speaker 4: If one thing about it. In open space, he's he's making that tackle.
Speaker 1: Every time he's making a tackle, O yoke. Every time you're right, You're absolutely right. So I don't think Look Julian saying was twenty two or thirty five two eighty seven two interceptions. But I don't think this year he's never been under discount of the rest. You want to find out what a man could do, Joe, put him to the test. I gotta put him under fire because I don't know. I don't know if you can handle it. If I don't put you under the if I don't put you under the gun. If so, guess what that front part. They blissed once once, once or twice, but mainly it was that down up for.
Speaker 2: They didn't have to.
Speaker 4: They didn't have to.
Speaker 5: If I'm getting home, Joe, if I'm getting home with Foe, what I'm bringing extra four and and put.
Speaker 2: Sacrifice in the back a correct ods.
Speaker 3: So it it puts me in the mind of just like the Super Bowl, right, the Eagles, how they got after.
Speaker 2: You? Yeah? Who can get after that quarterback?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: Listen, I guess the defensive line is a pim in football.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why. That's why everybody tried to get the parcels. Everybody tried to get a Miles Garrett, everybody trying to get a Max Crosby, Aden Hutchinson. Yes, you need those guys, You need an Arab Donald, you need you if you can get that. You look at when the Patriots were undefeated, it was that front four. Oh say straight, Tug Canty, that's what that's what for. So we're not gonna give up. We're not gonna give up anything.
Speaker 2: Plays.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make it nickeling dive your way down the field, but we're gonna punish your damn quarterback.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's what you've seen the nights what they did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same thing when Lebroncos played Carolina, when you got Vonn and d Were, you had Malik Jackson, you had Derreck Wolf. We ain't got to we don't gotta bring no pressure this fort right there. You can't block these foward. We don't need to sacrifice the back end by breaking the extra guy. When you blocked these four, then we'll consider it. But till then, nah, we just gonna sit back here and look look the knock hall at you. But Miami, that was that was very impressive. Adye Kanes put people on notice, so Joe, oh, yeah, absolutely, they put people on notice.
Speaker 5: No, this is this is the thing. I'm curious about this this old Miss Georgia game. I'm not sure how that's gonna look I'm not I'm not sure how that's gonna Look what.
Speaker 1: Georgia played them earlier, didn't they play him earlier? And that Old Miss had him under control? And then Georgia just went haywi. I think that the score was like forty was like forty three thirty eight or forty two thirty five. It was a high scoring game, Ojo. But I think I think Georgia's gotten better. Old Miss has gotten better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but both both have gotten better. Is the reason why they are where they are now.
Speaker 2: Forty three thirty five, O Joe. That was the fire score.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So I'm curious how that game is gonna go with Georgia is gonna show up, which Old Miss is gonna show up, which team is gonna make the least mistakes? Who's gonna win the battle of the trenches up front?
Speaker 4: That's where it's gonna start.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, everything in Georgia is predicated on defense. No Kirby.
Speaker 1: Kirby's checking page out of coach Saban. I'm gonna stop your run, and I'm gonna come hunt your quarterback. I'll tackle, I'll tackle the running back on the way to the quarterback. My intention is to get to him. But if you had them the ball, our tackles. But just so you know, I'm coming to get you. But uh, Carson back. The thing with the Kyns in trouble is when he turned the ball over, when he takes care of the football, Joe. They're a very talented football team and they can do some good things. They lost games. You go back and look at the games. If they lost four turnovers against LSU. I think they lost another against Virginia. I think that was the only the two games they lost. They go on the road, they beat Notre Dame and uh they beat A and M and A and m so Court. Clearly, they're a very talented football team. It's just that who can manage the emotions? Who can take care of the football? And I felt like I was looking like damn Miami when y'all had the momentum. I thought, y'all ship should have put like twenty one points. Did you did you leave it? Did you give yourself enough separation? Because that game got really really close, O Yoe, that game got really really close.
Speaker 2: But when the defense.
Speaker 1: Had to boat their backs, they voted, they voted, they voted, but Ohio, but Ohio State goes down, there will be not There will not be a repeat champion, something that we haven't had a very, very long since.
Speaker 2: The Georgia Bulldogs went back to back.
Speaker 1: Uh. But you look at what they had, boy, they had an ass load of first Rodger ass load of first round draft.
Speaker 2: Picks to go.
Speaker 1: They had five guys on the defensive side of the to go in the first round. And then the next year they had Jalen Card and all those other guys. But the Miami Hurricane stunned the number two Ohio State Buck guys by the score of twenty four to fourteen. They await the winner of Old Miss Georgia in the Fiesta Bowl.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Joe, I know you heard this. You and Joe.
Speaker 1: Trayvon Diggs was released by the Cowboys and later picked up by the Factors. Brian Schottenheimer said the first time treyvon Diggs approached him about wanting to stay in DC was after Dallas win against the Commanders on Christmas. Shottenheimer added his protocol is unless they're a family emergency, all players fly to and from the game as a team, and the other players asked early in the week and were told the same thing. Schottenheimer emphasized it was not only the reason why the team chose to wave him, it was a multiple factors like performance and other elements. Said he truly wishes Diggs nothing but the best.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey, hey, hey, hey, Joe, listen. I understand this. It's protocol. Their rules have to follow their standards that you set in place as a team.
Speaker 5: That all players have to follow. But due to the circumstances, right, do stay with me real quick on? You probably feel different about this due to the circumstances as a coach. One player asking, is it okay if I stayed behind to see family and do whatever it is, even if it's not a family emergency, knowing that our season is over, We're not going on nowhere, Joe, Joe, we ain't going nowhere, coach, listen, I just want to stay behind, man real quick, with the family. I'm gonna be back the following day. I'm gonna come back the following day. Okay, I mean, I don't mean obviously I'm on the outside looking at now. I don't see no problem with it, especially when Okay, it's not like we were preparing for the next season. Okay, we have to prepare for the following week, which is the last game of the season.
Speaker 4: We ain't going to the playoffs, Joe, we ain't going nowhere.
Speaker 2: Joe, didn't that man tell you? So let me ask your question.
Speaker 1: Did he fly early in the week to go see his family or did he fly on the team playing.
Speaker 4: Talk to me?
Speaker 1: The man told you, we fly. We came as a team, We're leaving as a team. And everybody kept talking about what shot he went to Wyomi. Shody did not go to Wyoming from DC. He flew his ass back to Dallas and then got on a plane with to Wyoming. Yes, you know what a chad. Excuse me, oh Joe and Joe. I let to give context. Terrell Davis led the FC in Russian ninety six ninety seven. He won the Super Bowl MVP in ninety seven. He was a three time first team All Pro two thousand yards, won the MVP. We were playing the Giants on a Saturday. He had an appearance for Sesame Street. Mike, can I stay? No, you're getting on the plane. We came as a team and leaving as a team. He flew all the way back to Denver only to get his ass go to bed, get up the next morning and catch a plane back.
Speaker 2: Now, I told you, I've been telling you since we got on.
Speaker 1: This thing, O Joe. And I'm not here to beat up Trayvon dig But what did I tell you? I kept telling us that, oh Joe, you never tolerate anything in the win, you wouldn't have lost. Yes, I also told you production and tolerance. Now if he said there was a lot of other reasons, you mean to tell me this is the first year that Trayvon Diggs has blown off a treatment.
Speaker 2: He's been late to something. I guarantee you.
Speaker 1: I bet your door knob to a bucket a commander, and the doorknob is diamond, A fifty carried diamond, flawless, de flawless, internally flawless.
Speaker 2: If you want to make it.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you the season that he had eleven interceptions and he was the first team off pro I bet you he was late to something.
Speaker 2: You see what happened.
Speaker 1: They were tolerating behavior when they were winning that they couldn't stomach when they were losing.
Speaker 2: You see how you go, Joe? Now, I told I also told you, Ojo, he took chance.
Speaker 1: I say, you gotta be careful because he's not a speed merchant. If you lose anything, you take those same risks, you're gonna set yourself up a failure. Now, when he came back, See you didn't notice that they played a cover. They motioned mconkie. They ran him up the rail. He tried to play two to one. They threw the ball over his head. See, I see everything, But I wasn't gon say nothing but see, because I don't want people to think I'm beating up. I just tried to provide your context. I give you another story, Shannon Sharp, two thousand and two. My grandmother's in the hospital. We play Tampa on a Saturday night. I go to Coach Billock. I say, Coach Billock, my grandmother's in the hospital. I want if it'll be okay, be if I stay overnight and then go. I had already told him, but I just wanted to make sure. I said, Coach Billick, you remember I talked to you earlier this week. I said, my grandmother's in the hospital. We're close by. If it's a problem, Hey, I'll get back on the plane. Because I don'tn't want I don't want anything. He said, Hey, I'm glad you're reminding me, but hey, go take care of your grandmother. I stayed overnight Sunday, got out, flew to Savannah, stayed there, come back Tuesday.
Speaker 2: I was in meeting on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, he said, unless it's of a family emergency. Joke, Yes, I say that, Yeah, yeah, a family emergence. Mike Shannon hadn't made TD A Super Bowl MVP, a League MVP, a three time first team All Pro.
Speaker 2: He had an appearance in New York.
Speaker 1: Oh, Joe, he there. Do you know how long the fight him back to Denver and then had to get gotten. It turned right back long ones. Yeah, co I'm just trying to explain something to you. Chat. I don't trying. I'm not trying to beat up Trayvon Diggs. But once the man told you. But I saw, I told Joe you were on this summer. I told Ojo, Michael Parson was laying on that table. What did I tell you what?
Speaker 2: Joe?
Speaker 4: Oh, he was going that was it? That was it.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 5: But you know Michael Parsons won at that point, Joe, Mike, Yeah, at that coach. At that point, body lingerags, let you know, I'm done. When Trayvon Diggs obviously another point. You think about the situation where he chose not to get treatment on his knee and the off seat, and he chose to do it a way where he was rehabing it and decided not to do it in Dallas at the facility. So they can keep track and see how far you come along. That's that that might be part of where it all starts. It is as far as this year is concerned. I'm not trying go ahead, o God finish no. But I'm just saying, Joe, I know now, I'm thinking. I'm thinking about what I get, what the healthy trademon digs.
Speaker 4: I understand what you do.
Speaker 5: Joe An I talk, I said all the time, and I talk about the defensive backs in the NFL when it comes to them playing. Now, I like a healthy trademon dig because ninety five percent of the defensive backs in the NFL they play football not to get beat. And you got five percent, Unk and Joe, you got five percent that's out there to make a play. And Trayvon did is in that five percent. I don't care what nobody's saying, he's in that five percent. I'm finna try to make a play. Sometimes you try to make that play. He gambles, I gotta play, but you gotta play within the scheme. Ojo ojo ojo. Hey, I'm gonna be late. I need you to cover for me. I can't just be late and don't tell you can color for me.
Speaker 1: So he can't play a coverage without telling the saint that, hey, look man, he get over the hop top of this because I'm.
Speaker 2: Gonna ump it.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna jump yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Brian Schottenheimer is trying to change the culture.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Jerry's allowed him to do it, because far too many times since Jimmy was gone, players could do something circumvent the head coach Joe and to go straight and.
Speaker 2: Go straight to Jerry.
Speaker 1: Hopefully Jerry now has a wall up that says, nah, y'all deal with shoddy because you gotta change the culture.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's true, but there was a guy talking about it, and I guess he's a day to day guy. I guess he a beat rider or something, and he was saying that when they were doing teams stretching, he said, everybody would be in their groups and they be stretching so far and so on. He said, but Parsons and Diggs were off to the side doing their own things. He said, it rubbed them the wrong way. Now I don't know that's true. Maybe he got an actra grind with Michael. Maybe he got an act to grind with a tray bon.
Speaker 2: I don't know. But as he said, one of the reasons.
Speaker 1: That we cut him was because we told him that he was not allowed to stay. And then there were a host of other reasons, so production and tolerance. Oh, let me ask your question. Had he stayed, Joe? Had he stayed? But he had six picks, four pats, broakeups a forest fumble.
Speaker 2: Are they cutting?
Speaker 4: No? Not, Okay, I said, Hey, I got I got another question for you. So let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: Joe. I know that's your team.
Speaker 4: You love your Dallas Cowboys. I understand that. But think about all the people A and and Chad.
Speaker 5: Think about all the people that have recently that have left the Dallas Cowboys. Tell me how they once they departed Dragon trying to I'm not talking about the Cowboys in general. I'm talking about the players that have been able to find love and and and and and go on to green and Green.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Everywhere it seemed to seem to produce. And and maybe for Trayvon Dicks, maybe it's great that he's.
Speaker 5: Going to a chance, not only going to Yes, he's going to a team and had the chance to compete in the postseason for a change.
Speaker 2: He says he's healthy.
Speaker 1: Cowboys for the longest time said that he wasn't. Jerry said that he wasn't healthy, healthy shod He says that he wasn't healthy. I don't know, Joe, you and not not there. We don't see the man. He said he's healthy. I've got to take his word for it, even though they say he's not. They're not in his body. Just like when people tell me, hey, you good, bro, you don't know how bad, but how bad, how bad this pain is.
Speaker 2: Don't tell me I'm good. Hell, I know.
Speaker 1: I know my pain level at the on the pain in which I can in which.
Speaker 2: I can handle. Again, Chad, I don't mean to be the dead horse.
Speaker 1: It's called production in tolerance, and when production is up here, tolerance is up here. Tolerance will never outweigh production. I don't give a damn who you are. Yeah, you see it all the time. Well, how was he able to get it because he makes the company money. He produces sachs interception yards touchdown.
Speaker 2: That's how.
Speaker 4: Hey, take your time.
Speaker 2: Now, come on.
Speaker 1: As my coach in college told us, he said, I'm gonna treat y'all all fair, but I ain't treating you the same.
Speaker 4: Right, Hey, hey, hey, and a little bit though. I'm there's a way.
Speaker 5: You gotta do things right. Yes, you have to learn as the player. You have to learn to play the game within the game. Yes, I kind of see I see your side, clearest day. I see your side, clearest day. But I'm just understanding as the coach, I think because of all the issues that he's had with Trayvon in general at the with the team that we don't.
Speaker 4: Know about the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 5: Yes, why he didn't grant him that reason to stay back, I think. I think I think it would have been different than it was someone else that may have asked. You know what, I'm happy, I just want to see my family a little bit and to okay if I stay back and do X y Z. But the fact that they asked him to do things in the past and he chose not to be there, Hell no, we ain't gonna let you stay, you get on this flight, and if you need to go wherever you need to go, you and all the way back where were flying from, and then we'll see you Wednesday morning.
Speaker 3: Hey, I agree with y'all saying I think it. I think it was time for tray Von to get a change of singing. I'm with you on that, o Jo. But the grass ain't always green over.
Speaker 4: There, bro, it's green, is green, and it's green, green and.
Speaker 3: Green bay A what you always say every year you gotta update your resume.
Speaker 2: Now I gotta you resume. You know, we don't know what next year's gonna know. He not, Oh, y'all know he ain't the same player.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but hey, listen, sometimes you're not the same player. You go in the right situation, in the right environment, you're able to flourish.
Speaker 2: But I was supposed to give you the same money even though you're not the same place. Yep.
Speaker 4: I mean, man, we mean, we ain't going that far.
Speaker 2: Hey, But here's the thing, Ojo.
Speaker 1: Plus, he didn't have any more guaranteed money, so I got no more obligation. I ain't got I ain't gotta pay you no more because guess what now, even now, the Green Bay picked him up. They got to pay that four hundred and two hundred and thirty thousand dollars for that Land's game check.
Speaker 2: I ain't got nothing to do with that.
Speaker 4: You know what, they're not really worried about that. I know what they know.
Speaker 5: They understand, they understand the pieces that they are getting, and they're gonna put the piece that they are getting based on what they see, what they've seen, and what they knowing.
Speaker 4: He can do, and put him in position to be able to do the things that he's good at. And I like that for young Bull.
Speaker 5: I mean I wish, I wish it would have worked out, because who doesn't want to play for Dallas Joe and I who don't want to have that goddamn star in a helmet? But I think the situation in a relationship with the Cowboy, then Trayvon Diggs is gone.
Speaker 4: It's going south.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was headed that way.
Speaker 1: James Slater, My point was joean Ocho, Jane Slater, who's the insideer who covers the Cowboys, and she's like Mary Kay Cabot. When Mary Kay Cavin speaks about the Cleveland Browns, you listen to her. When Jane Slater speaks about the Cowboys. You listen to her and she was like he reached out to her. But she said she can't recall where Jerry has ever found a player for not showing up. I think she's been covering them for a decade, at least a decade, and she said she can't remember. So that should have been an indication to Trayvon right there.
Speaker 2: That was a one to know Joe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't really if I'm going to a carson, if I'm crossing the railroad tracks, I don't really have to see the train. If I see them arms go down in the red light flash, I don't even got to see it.
Speaker 2: I just know the train coming.
Speaker 1: All the time that he's probably been fined all the times has been done that. Jerry probably forgave that because he had LEMP picks. He's the first team All Pro, He's gone the Pro Bowl. So once them arms come down, I'm coming into a railroad track and what a training that man, I can beat it from That should have been an indication. I believe Brian Schottenheimer is trying to change the culture. There too many times guys have been doing whatever they want to do. Now we're a team. That's one thing might preach. Nah, we're not gonna come out here. We're not non all tournament team. You're gonna be dressed like you dressed on Sunday. Now, if you don't wear pads on Sunday, come out to practice with no pads. But if you wear pads on Sunday, don't you bring your ass out here with no pads. So whoever don't have on pads and you wear pads on Sunday, take cands back inside. I ain't moved because I ain't wear no paths. All I had was showing the paths of the helmet. That's how you have to do it, oh, Joe. If you want to change the culture, sometimes, Joe, and you notice basketball, you gotta get some of your better players because they're bad app but you gotta get them out of there because sometimes some of your best players are most influential and they'll influence other guys.
Speaker 2: And I don't want that.
Speaker 4: I feel you. But you already know what you need when it comes to win a game, right, Yeah, you know you know what you're gonna need. You're gonna need, You're gonna need some dogs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well they rut again, some better against some d lineman. That's what they need. They need somebody that can hunt the quarterback. I don't I don't care. I don't care anything about yourself. I don't care who they are. You better get somebody to go hunt that quarterback because without that pressure, if you let him sit back there and and and just pack this ball like it's seven on seven. You saw the game on Sunday night. You saw what they did. You saw the Rams and Seahawks go up and down the field. You've got to have somebody to put pressure in that quarterback. Oh yo, I don't care how good your cornerback. Cornerbacks are. They can't hold up all day. They cannot. And for the production that Trayvon was giving them, they finally said you're not worth a headache.
Speaker 5: Well listen, they said it with one game left in the season and they not going to the postseason.
Speaker 1: I mean that, oh yo, that I told you they were moving on after the season. He just sped the process up.
Speaker 4: He expecdited it. And you know what, I think, I think he doesn't see.
Speaker 5: No problem with that, because if he saw a problem with that, if he was worried about the consequences of him stand back.
Speaker 4: He wouldn't have done it. He wouldn't have done it because they already told him no, so he sped it up. Also, we have to see man.
Speaker 5: You know what, man, we ain't going No goddamn well, they they've been playing with me.
Speaker 4: I'm telling them healthy they not. They not let me play.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 5: I'm a healthy guy, healthy. Goddamn scratch I played today. I'm asking if I could say back.
Speaker 4: They said no.
Speaker 1: You know, man, let me ask you a question on Joe. You got there three years, You've been there last three years. You got three touchdowns. Cincinnati not gonna let you do what they normally do if you had thirteen touchdowns in three years.
Speaker 4: But listen, I'm with you. Are you writing I'm picking up, picking up Sincinnati?
Speaker 1: Let you act the food. You had thirteen hundred, you have fourteen hundred. You had sixteen hundred, You had ninety catches, you had eighty five catches, you got fifty five catches. Your name Chad Johnson, and you need to act a quarterly. I'm just telling it.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 1: I'm just telling you that's how cold, that's how it works in the real world. You asked but well, man, such and such late, such and such. He might be twenty minutes late, thirty minutes late. But when he's here, he's very productive. He gets the job done. You here early and be bullgiby you at the water cooler, gossman about he late.
Speaker 2: He come in, sit his ass down in his desk, a cubical, and go to work.
Speaker 1: God's life ain't fair, and you've got to stop judging and think everybody what I do. It doesn't work like that. It never has and it never will once you understand that the job life is so it's so, it's so easy.
Speaker 4: It is he uncle Joe.
Speaker 5: When it comes to basketball, when it comes to football, when it comes to the corporate world, when it comes to any and everything dealing with life in general. It's a game within a game, and the better you learn the game, the better for you are, the better of if you are the higher, the higher you are at the top of whatever it is you're doing, the more you get to.
Speaker 4: Play the game your way.
Speaker 5: Yes, but if if you're not up there, if you're not the big dog, if you're not the one calling the shots, you have to learn to play the game.
Speaker 2: And I think the thing is o Joe.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that he's now in Green Bay or his best friend Michael Parkson in Green Bay. Although we know Michael towards knee ligament and he's gonna be out, but he's he's there with somebody familiar.
Speaker 2: We talked about. We talked to the young gentleman last night.
Speaker 1: Higgins, our state receiver goes in the second round and then he goes in the third lot. Jalen Noel, Jayalen Nole. He goes in the third round familiarity, someone there that he knows. He's not gonna be there by himself. But I just I just want him to get back to being who and what he is. He has to understand, Ojo, when you're not a spit. The thing is when you're not a speed merchand Ojo and you have a knee injury. See like Tyreek, like you said, Okay, ty Reech is not gonna be four two five, he gonna be be four three eight four four flat.
Speaker 2: That's still faster than eighty five nine of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, But when you four five five four six and you have.
Speaker 2: An injury, naw, you gotta play. You gotta play the defense. Cub. You gotta play straight up.
Speaker 5: And also not only do you have to play straight up. It's all about having a feel for the game and understanding the game. You play dB for a very long time, you being four five and having somebody for three across from you, you understand it's all about leverage. It's all about angles, using your hand to be able to reset yourself, reposition the line of scrimmage. It's so many different things. And I love you know how I feel when it come to talk about dbs.
Speaker 4: Yes, I love that, Joe.
Speaker 5: I love talking from perspective because I play receiver, so I understand what you got to do as a dB to be to always be able to go into the ball. So I think, even if he's not the same Trayvon Diggs of Bold, there are things that you can do to manipulate your game to make sure you stay.
Speaker 4: On top of your ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's it's the hardest thing to d I think he'll still be effective, ojo Uh. I think he'll he'll take some time to really uh get acclimated in Green Bay and really show that he can he can get back to being a top corner. So I'm sure you're gonna take the challenge on this for sure. After the hardest thing to do is to convince ourselves we're not what we used to be. It's a real fine line between confidence and delusion. Be careful, listen, I'm gonna say that again, O Joe. There's a real fine line between confidence and delusion. How do we tell ourselves? How do we convince ourselves?
Speaker 1: Because this is what made us great, the confidence, Joe, That's what made Joe Johnson who he is.
Speaker 2: That's who made oh Joe who he was. A confidence.
Speaker 1: But as we start to age, as we suffer injuries and we're not the player that we once was we once excuse me, we want work, how do we handle that?
Speaker 2: That's tough? Yeah, damn.
Speaker 1: Sam and Johnson had a quote he says, almost every man will waste a part of his life, Oh Joe, trying to possess characteristics he don't have to gain applause for which you cannot keep.
Speaker 4: Come on, man, come on, hold on, hold on, hold on. Do men favor rewind that for the pa for the people that didn't hear it, so so it can marinate a little bit. Chackt y'all that real quick man.
Speaker 1: We all if we every man will try to possess characteristics he don't have, basically in the hopes of coming to something he's not to gain thing an applause for which he cannot keep.
Speaker 5: Oh non, That's that's why I love just being my stuff. Joe and I ain't never changed. Joe, Joe, Hey, Joe. Them folks tried to get me the change so bad in the lead, Joe, I couldn't do it. I didn't know anything else outside of just being myself.
Speaker 2: Joe.
Speaker 5: I ain't had no choice but to be good at what I do because I conformed to what y'all think I should.
Speaker 4: Where the funck was, y'all when I was in elementary This.
Speaker 2: Is how acted, y'all?
Speaker 4: When I was in high school and played and I scored?
Speaker 2: This is how acted?
Speaker 5: Where was y'all when I was watching the Hurricanes in the nineties and Randall Hill, Lamar Thomas and all them boys and Michael Hrdan was scoring.
Speaker 4: They acting a fool When.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at the TV telling my grandma, I don't want to be like them, But y'all, oh nine made it.
Speaker 4: Now you're telling me I'm supposed to change.
Speaker 5: Ain't not gonna be every bit of Liberty City in Dad County an time I get a chance. I don't care about the money you paying me. Joe, Huh, why I never changed. I'm not here playing for the money. I'm going to remain authentically in myself everything that made me.
Speaker 4: Me, and I'm gonna keep doing it. It don't matter how much money you take from me.
Speaker 5: Joe, I played the game of football free because the one thing they use for us to be able to keep us under control and to keep mine, Joe, they take what they think we value most.
Speaker 2: Joe, yep, gonna take his money. I valued it. I don't lie.
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, hey, you know what I love about our tight end, the all pro s what I love about it? And he played this game for free. I'm still up and say, yeah, but everybody else need to play for free. Two. I ain't gonna be the only Mobo playing for free. That just just so we clear, Joe. You know what, Joe that you that he played for free?
Speaker 2: You right? But I need everybody else to play for free too. I ain't the only one gonna be playing for Mike.
Speaker 1: Mike didn't really have a problem with celebrating and all that. He said long you don't cost your team a penalty. Yes, you don't call your team penloty. So somebody did something dirty to me, I would get your ass back. I ain't gonna cost you no penoy, but I'm gonna get your back. I'm gonna get your back.
Speaker 5: Right, Hey, hey, Joe. One thing about it, Joe, know, I hate to say it in this way, in these words, right, but that's the only way to keep the niggas in line.
Speaker 4: Excuse me, my lane, excuse my lang. You know you take the money. That's the only way.
Speaker 2: I gotta take what you value.
Speaker 4: Got to take your value.
Speaker 1: But in the mom what they do, Joe, to hit your family because you value that your mom, your wife, your kid, your mom?
Speaker 2: You what what do you value?
Speaker 1: See in the NFL, they know you value you want to You work hard to get in the position. O. Joe became an All Pro, He became a Pro Bowl player so he can make money. He valued money. That's why he worked his ass off.
Speaker 2: He wanted it.
Speaker 1: He wanted to be able to put it, be in a position to take to take care of his family. Well, let me take a little bit off it. Let me take a little bit of this off it let me light this load a little bit.
Speaker 4: It ain't matter of fact. He tell Joe about that time I tried to Joe, he kill me. Don't give that CBS did, huh I was.
Speaker 2: I was, Yeah that CBS let me.
Speaker 1: That was before, oh Joe, you know that was before that, before now when everybody think the game was sold, because they really think the game sold now. So if you were to do that now, man, they might take they might suspend you with your head. What you do with Joe? He got a call, they got a call, and he tried to get official dollar, like to change his mind on the call.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 5: It was a catch, you know, and I forgot who is it? Billick who was a Ravens coach at.
Speaker 2: The time, Brian Billick.
Speaker 4: Brian Billick threw a red challenge fag I felt I caught the ball.
Speaker 5: So I'm thinking to myself, I'm sitting there, you know what, I'm finna just play around real quick and had a dollar in masak. The dollar in my sock was for a celebration, so I used a dollar as just a jokingly trying to bribe the ref when he came up outside the replay booth and I tried to hand it to him, like, call.
Speaker 2: Joe, Joe.
Speaker 4: The NFL found me about twenty thousand. The next morning.
Speaker 2: They ain't playing.
Speaker 4: Look but Joe, Joe.
Speaker 5: It's moments like that, Joe, I ain't worry about that thirty thousand. I'm not even tripping. I'm out here having fun and entertaining. And on top of that, I'm playing at the top I'm playing. I wouldn't just know anybody, Joe. I'm acting a fool, but I'm great at what I do as far as.
Speaker 4: Producing this concern.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, the Bengals ain't care because they understood weekend and week out, whether it's playing home allway.
Speaker 4: As one person, we don't have to worry about.
Speaker 5: He might act a fool and have some fun, but he gonna show up every after the game.
Speaker 3: Hey okay, oh Joe, Hey, look, I wasn't giving them nothing back, you hear me.
Speaker 2: Man, I ain't.
Speaker 1: Look they got me with something uniform. Oh, they got me a uniform of Joe Joe socks. Cause you know you got you can't show no skin. So Joe got tackled me. I'm supposed to pull my sauce up, bro, I ain't think I ain't even thinking about that, man, I'm thinking about the next lane. I'm thinking about beating No Boy again, or beating somebody else. And they find y out for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, mind clouds.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the first the first offense is five thousand, and that's another place where all my money went.
Speaker 4: I wore a stream of towel, Joe.
Speaker 5: You know the look gatorade towers, y'all had the long Gatoray towels build the bench. I cut a streamer towel and had a stream of towel hanging on the side of the hip.
Speaker 4: Mind they give you towels away, Joe. I want mine long. I want mind long and pretty. So I won.
Speaker 5: If you look at if you look at some pictures of me, sometimes I have an orange chin strap, depending on what color jersey wearing. Sometimes they have a black chint strap, Joe aim Man. Sometimes a clease was gold, Joe, our colors range.
Speaker 2: You're black.
Speaker 4: What I'm doing with gold?
Speaker 2: You're doing what you want to do right that I'm doing.
Speaker 4: Man, I'm listening.
Speaker 1: You look good, you play, and if you play good. Yeah, Joe wasn't lying on Yo and Joe's whole career. He was only fire six.
Speaker 3: Thousand dollars nothing back man, he ojoe?
Speaker 2: Where I'm from? Two technical files in a dejection. Whet I got objected? I think it was like one time, but I'll who.
Speaker 3: Your customers has been some muscase. No, no, I don't complain to the rest. When I played, man, I played through all that. So if I if I got onto the rift, it's because it's something really happy man, and you missed it.
Speaker 2: Bro. He deserved it. He deserved it. But I ain't just out there just hoighered the rift for no reason. Nah mm hmm. Remember, oh Joe, you take this with you.
Speaker 1: Almost every man will waste a part of his life trying to possess qualities. It does not have an attempt to gain applause for which you cannot keep.
Speaker 4: Oh non, come on now, oh tell let.
Speaker 2: Me ask you this.
Speaker 1: Do you think he could actually help the Packers defense the second? The Packers have the seventh best pass defense in twenty twenty five with this a favor of the micah or do you believe Trayvon because they're kind of banged up in the secondary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but do you believe he can actually help them?
Speaker 4: Yeah? I believe so.
Speaker 5: I believe so the fact that their seventh in past defense, they're gonna put him in positions to be able to do what he does well, whether we believe he's the same or not.
Speaker 4: And they gonna be all right.
Speaker 5: Obviously that front four that they do have that can get home when they do play, once.
Speaker 4: They get into the postseason.
Speaker 5: I think Treyvon is gonna be spectacular and in the way they use him, and that that that's what matters most. It's not like, damn, our front four is not good. We can't get to the quarterback, so now we need our back end. They'll carry us and do what they do. Man, And people may maybe, hey, Joe, you got maybe two damn maybe three seconds to throw the ball when you're playing, because the goddamn packets. Even in the absence the man, we're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get the football in just a second. But then, Joe, this is right up your alley. Anthony F. Edwards was clearly frustrated by the team performance tonight. They lost one twenty six one or two to the Atlanta Hawks. After head coach Chris Finch pull Will starter Ant left the bench went to the locker room with a little under eight minutes left in the game, the Hawks led at the time one on nine to eighty. Finch called time out after the called him out after the game, said obviously frustrated with the performance, and rightfully so, but he needs to stay on the floor and root for his team. Today's game continue the frustrating stretch for the Wolves, who have lost three of the four games, despite ant Man averaging thirty one point three during that stretch, Minnesota sitting twenty one and thirteen this year in sixth place in the West according to ESPN.
Speaker 2: Ant Man, and Atlanta native.
Speaker 1: Who played college ball at Georgia, had a number of old friends and family at tonight's game, including his grandfather Dan.
Speaker 2: I get all that, brot you down, fire.
Speaker 1: Him, Joe, you ain't coming back with eight minutes to go with down coming back.
Speaker 2: But you know you gotta control your emotions. Bro. I'm no I'm saying that's why Finch took him out. Yeah, yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: But my thing is, here's what a man thinking. He thinking, Man, I'm back home making crib. I'm finna come out of the show out because he was bawling, he was balling. He the only one was balling. The rest of them dudes act like they didn't even know they had a game. And I think, you know, he thinking to himself, Man, I got all my people out here, y'all come out. We put on this lackluster performance in front of my folks out here. Yeah, he he, he got a little beside himself. He was pissed off. I could tell. But I thought his play was pretty good. Uncle o Joe.
Speaker 2: He was bawling.
Speaker 3: He the only man he had thirty I think, like in the third quarter, like they couldn't stop him, but nobody else was giving him anything on his team. Plus the Hawks were uh, man, they was hitting on all cylinders. Okay, oh Joe, they weren't missing. They moving a basketball, everybody touching it.
Speaker 2: Then they have like, though, here's here's the thing.
Speaker 3: Because I've been hearing a lot of the rumblins about Trey Young and when he came back, you know how the Hawks haven't been playing great.
Speaker 2: Uh they You can't game.
Speaker 3: Plan for the guys who's out there now when Trey is not out there, It's hard to game plan for those guys, you know what I mean. Like when Trey is out there, he's such a focal point of the offense that you know, you put so much attention on him that, you know, I think it kind of creates a little havoc or what not throughout the team. But I think when Trade doesn't play, everybody just kind of plays freely. Nobody's really getting double team, triple team. Jalen Johnson has been spectacular throughout.
Speaker 2: This Yeah, where the hell did he come from? Joe, he got hurt last year. He would have been an All Star last year, but he got hurt. This year.
Speaker 3: They got him in and in places on the court the way he's so effective. But he's a prototypical UH forward in today's game of basketball.
Speaker 2: I mean, he could do everything.
Speaker 3: He could shoot the three, he rebound, block shots, play defense, he can play make. He has no weakness and you can tell. Look if you look at the month of I think December, he averager a triple double. In this whole month of December, he's been he's been bomb balling.
Speaker 1: He had thirty four to nine on fifteen to twenty two, three or six from the three point line, one on one from the free throw line, ten rebounds, six assists, two steals at a blo balling man, But a man you said, Joe ad Man had thirty. Uh he was ten of eighteen, three of eight from three, seven of eight from the free throw line. Uh.
Speaker 2: He played thirty three minutes.
Speaker 3: Man, listen, can you imagine unk, if you was playing, If you was playing and y'all came out here and you playing against the Falcons, Unk, you got, you know, you out here doing your thing, but y'all getting blue out and you got your whole family and friends out Like Man, I totally so.
Speaker 1: I cut up on the falcons on we went down there now itself. No, the devil went down to Joe's. You're looking for a soda steel? How didnumb on Neil? I hit ab up I hit ab up on yo for like five for a buckle, a bucko, three of a tub sixty four yards.
Speaker 2: Second player of the game, third player of the game. Come home and show up and show out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I had twenty take Adam spit that, but they got to see me show out man being bro like did he you know?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, for sure. It just it just wasn't a game.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 3: The Hanks was hitting on the all cylinders, and you know, I know he probably was like, man, we gotta come out here and get a win.
Speaker 2: And it just didn't happened that way. They actually got embarrassed. They did.
Speaker 1: I mean the twenty four But the game really wasn't that close. It wasn't It wasn't that close.
Speaker 4: Jokes speaking of basketball.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm I'm down here in the Bahamas, right, yeah, I'm at the cigar bar and Bahamas right, I'm sitting I'm sitting there with the missus, sitting there smoking a cigar.
Speaker 4: And I'm looking down on the phone and I see somebody sitting in front of me. I can see him. I'm gonna prifew He said, what's up?
Speaker 2: Oh shoe?
Speaker 4: And you know, I don't really look at I say, how you doing? Happy New Year?
Speaker 2: Sir?
Speaker 4: He said, oh too? This is John. Now I look up and got damn John stars man?
Speaker 2: Oh is it? I stood up?
Speaker 4: So what's up? Bringing?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 2: Boy?
Speaker 1: You and campbo to y'all, all of you at Camp bad to getting frequently, aren't you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know right, yeah, I'm gonna bring it right. I'm gonna bringing it upside down. But listen to me, Joe got un the flight from Miami to the Bahamas.
Speaker 4: It's sixteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I could. I jump.
Speaker 5: I could have swam me here, but you know, normally normally fly Spirit, but I jumped on that.
Speaker 4: I jumped on the Jet Blue flight right.
Speaker 2: J Yeah, jet Blue got some nice flights.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Hey, only with seventy two dollars. Yeah, seventy dollars slack. You know, I jumped on it. And uh, you know we're going to the parade tonight. You see what my shirt say?
Speaker 5: Hey, you can see what I say Valley boys, valid boy, and you see what I say right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah boy?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, the greatest, the incomparable, the only one, the Valley Boy, the junking tonight. You don't start to two in the morning. So I'm excited.
Speaker 2: I'm happy.
Speaker 5: Sure, I'm sure I have some some junkerdo fans here in the chat. You know, Vallee, we bringing it home today. They have Boxing Day parade. We came in second, and so we got the New York the New Year's Day raid, which you can brag about for the next the next eleven.
Speaker 2: Everybody got a hat on, so I figured I put your hat on too.
Speaker 4: What's your what's your hat say?
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 2: Nightcap?
Speaker 4: Hey, let me tell you something when we get up, when we get on, when we get off this When we get off this.
Speaker 2: Show tonight, it's going down.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm, well that's what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: Ca.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what I'm saying, Hey, a matter of fact, put it back and Anna, I'm gonna cap my.
Speaker 1: Knife of your a willy when I get off back camp.
Speaker 2: I wish I could get on something, but you do, old poor humbler.
Speaker 1: Now, ain't nobody no good trouble? Lize.
Speaker 4: See, hey, I thought you had something. No what happened? Are we supposed to have a double wedding in twenty twenty six. You're supposed to be on point number two pencil.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I don't want to rehash your thing, but your money, your boy money jump funny. So you know, the phone don't ring quite like it used to. You know what I'm saying, don't ring. I did change the number, but it wasn't ringing like it's.
Speaker 4: Hold on, I'm gonna tell you something. I'm gonna tell you this is. This is a good thing.
Speaker 5: This is now if if your phone not ringing because the money is not what it is? Yeah, they're not the one for you. Okay said that, you said that.
Speaker 4: This is what you need to understand. See globally, not just here in the States. Globally, I'm known for not spending no money.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, do.
Speaker 4: For not being a t R I C P. You know, like you you know I'm talking.
Speaker 5: I'm a fifty fifty Okay.
Speaker 4: Hey, Joe, I ain't got no problem pulling what really likes me for.
Speaker 2: Me, right, you know?
Speaker 4: So there's somebody out there for.
Speaker 2: You, Okay, Okay, Yeah.
Speaker 4: You're gonna find it. You're gonna find it. Twenty twenty six in January got him where it ain't.
Speaker 5: It ain't got nothing to do with no money because you don't need no liability.
Speaker 2: Hey, you're right, you're right on, Joe, and you.
Speaker 4: Need you a nice foundation, huh huh stable.
Speaker 2: Okay, something you can build on, build on it.
Speaker 4: They goes you stacked you stacked one on top of them.
Speaker 1: Well, I was hoping to build I was hoping to build on something into the New Year. But you know, okay, I'll wait till I get into the New Years. I was hoping I had a thirty foundations of putting it me. You don't, but you don't, Okay, I'll take your word for it, Joe.
Speaker 4: You're good. Matter of fact, I got somebody for you. Well, it ain't even bout no money.
Speaker 6: The right Sometimes sometimes Joe even don't need direction and we sometimes a woman can be your GPS.
Speaker 3: Hey, don't you ain't got to play cubid with him. Man, let it happen organically, let it let it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what doing.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, you know, I have me some seeds. I got me some seeds.
Speaker 2: I let him drive.
Speaker 1: I plant them with further soil. I'm gonna see whatever grow. I'm gonna see what's gonna grow. I don't know what gonna grow with y'all planned a lot of seeds though that man.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, Well they have there busting them guns already.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but uh, I get I get the frustration. But I agree with Chris Finch. Look, we understand that you frustrated. But your team they cheer for you when things are going well. Yeah, they need you. They want to see you on the sideline cheering for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I agree. I get I get your frustration.
Speaker 3: Agree you know what, and uh, I'm sure it needed to be addressed. But I can also understand how a man feel too, do it. I can also understand what happened. Man, I don't know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah man, we can see you.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 4: You you saw I cut out for a minute now, No.
Speaker 2: You didn't, I did. I seen it cut out for a few seconds like hey.
Speaker 5: No, I'm saying my whole, my whole zoom and everything went away, I guess in the hotel, and then it just came back. Oh okay, we're good. I'm back now, I'm feeling I'm feeling good tonight. But I don't I don't even drink alcohol.
Speaker 1: H