Speaker 1: One eight hundred d ui away now offering free remote consultations by phone or video conference for any criminal offense. Trust Brook, Jeffrey and Jose's friends with a free remote consultation from Bradley Johnson Lawyers. Visit one eight hundred duy away dot com or call eight hundred.
Speaker 2: D u y away.
Speaker 3: In today's prank call, we reach out to a woman who's been a store manager at J Crewe for the last few years. She loves her job and her employees, but she's been feeling pressure lightly to keep everything running smoothly, and that's gonna be a problem today. Her assistant manager just emailed her while she's on vacation, saying, sorry, staff was low, so I had to do an emergency hire. Oh no, And now she's about to meet her newest employee, Frank aka Clover. Come in your phone tab right now another twenty.
Speaker 4: Hello.
Speaker 2: Hello, this Amma?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Who's this?
Speaker 2: This is Frank? I mean mate's coming, Clover and you're technically my colonel and I'm at your command. I'm so sorry away in orders, boss.
Speaker 4: Could you start again? Who is this me?
Speaker 2: Name's Frank on the new hire here over at J Crew. Did CARSI not tell you about me.
Speaker 4: This is quite bizarre. It's Cathy there. Could you put casting on the line please?
Speaker 2: Negative. Actually, CARSI had an emergency, so she left me with the keys to the store because the thing she hired me a few days ago.
Speaker 4: Wait a minute, are you serious right now?
Speaker 2: I'm always serious. Even as a baby, I was trained not to laugh. Okay, parents would say Google, but they never went for Google.
Speaker 4: Are you at the J Crew store right now? Are you on location?
Speaker 2: Affirmative? Carsei? Your manager? She had an emergency. How to leave. I'm the only one that's employed here.
Speaker 4: First of all, Cassi has no hiring ability whatsoever. She's not allowed to hire anybody. So it sounds to me like there's been a complete store emergency and she handed keys to some sacho off the street, no offense.
Speaker 2: She told me that she sent you an email about this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean she sent me an email mentioning hiring somebody, but she didn't. First of all, I'm on vacation, so I didn't respond to that.
Speaker 2: Second of all, pardon me, may I ask? Why are you're vacationing out?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: Actually, let me tell you. Hold on, be quiet, let me hear the backgrounds somewhere warm, I see you? Are you? And Marcho paid you. I can recognize the Chilean mountainside in any moment, okay, and I can tell you what a bought. He's a buried too.
Speaker 4: Okay, Okay, this is a lot to take in. Can you just back up for me a second. If you're at the store right now, is marked there or den? Who else is there with you? Right now?
Speaker 2: I'll have the entire perimeter under control, and it's just me that is actually one I'm calling you. I have a couple questions.
Speaker 4: Christ of all, you shouldn't be there alone if you're a brand new person.
Speaker 2: I'm not alone. Always got my team around me? What always watching? Always ready?
Speaker 4: What does that mean? I mean this is scary.
Speaker 2: Well, you've got Jay Crewe. I've always got a crew. You ever heard of only six?
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? I checked your email and he said that they would experience.
Speaker 2: Oh I have experience. That's why I took the position, especially when I see here you needed a good folder.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we need people to full close. That's kind of what the job is.
Speaker 2: I've actually folded up seventeen snow leopard skins in the mountains of Siberia. I had to make my own tents so I wouldn't die drinking my own blood. Oh my god, and I had water with me.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how to respond to that. You need to get out of it right now.
Speaker 2: You want me to get out of the store or get out of this display case that I'm currently hiding in. What None of the customers can see me? And that's how I like it. It makes me more comfortable. I'm always watching and all they see is a rack of jackets. Stop must like Moroccan leather to me, and.
Speaker 4: That's this isn't a spy machine.
Speaker 2: You're selling clothes, clothes funded by a secret militia fighting rebel pirates off the coast of Johannesburg, a k a. The J Crew.
Speaker 4: Don't you move, don't touch anything frozen. I'm gonna cast somebody. They're gonna come over right now. That's how we're gonna handle this.
Speaker 2: Are you sure they're gonna find me when they show up, because I'll be frozen like a mannequin hidden in plain sign. No, that's how Potent missed me twice.
Speaker 4: Don't move, Just don't move. Someone's coming right now. I'm still still right now. And you're going to give them the keys, Okay, the keys when they come.
Speaker 2: I can't hun the keleys over if I'm frozen, you're told be frozenhhy. And also, I'll tell you this is a prank phone call. What your assistant manager cars It's gotten really hard to talk. Okay, I'm just going to stop the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Your assistant manager, Cassie set you up for this.
Speaker 2: Has she sent you an email saying she heard a guy named Frank but it's really me. This is from Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, I almost got on a plane. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I'm so sorry for freaking you out.
Speaker 4: He's fired.
Speaker 2: No, do not fire, Cassie. Actually, you know, funny see, I know someone who's perfect for a joke.
Speaker 4: Thank you, No, thank you. I don't think I need a over running my store, if.
Speaker 2: You know, won't we run in this store? Watern't I just go sabotage Eddie bare instead?
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: The week up Every morning was fill tabs weekday mornings on the twenties, Brook and Jeffrey in the Morning