Speaker 1: Alright, we're good. You like.
Speaker 2: Busting with the Boss, hanging with the beast, betting on the game. No woman's gonna tell us.
Speaker 3: What can be.
Speaker 4: We're here.
Speaker 2: Just drinking beer and making n baby. I'm hanging with the Fellers, busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: Bro is the camera on me? Mitch. Welcome to another episode of Busts with the Boys. This is episode two eighty six. We have a spectacular guest on with the mentalist ohs. Before we get there, just know the Beer Games Championships of the World is out. Episode one is out. Episode two comes out this evening. The Championship Round comes out Wednesday. Are presenting sponsor to Chevy time Out. Here's what we have to do. First, we have Today's a very special day. Today is my best friend's birthday. He is thirty three years old. And if you can join me by leaving a comment saying happy birthday, Taylor, we're going to sing him a song. So if you're listening right now on audio, if you're watching on YouTube, sing at home, singing the car. But we're going to sing happy birthday to my dear friend, Taylor Lawan, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday to you, Happy birthday, Dear Dayler the boy, Happy birthday to you.
Speaker 6: Thank you guys. That was very nice. That was very nice and uncomfortable all at once. All right, ship clapping.
Speaker 5: Birthday.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 5: This episode is presented to you by the one, the only, the Chevy Sovado. This truck is. This is a Chevy Truck podcast, the greatest truck's ever built. Our good friends at Chevrolet have been a big part of the bust and family and even in our personal lives. Your boy, he's got himself as R two Taylor. I've heard rumors he's been looking at some new Chevies that he might be purchas the Chevy Silverado longtime also partner of the show with unstoppable commanding grit, capability, legendary dependability as well. Find out for yourself, like so many of our boys, head to Chevy dot com to check out all the Chevy truck grit and build your own Silverado for do yourself projects to off road trips why do I always get that wrong? To road trips, off road adventures, to tailgates, whatever your thing is, it all starts with the Chevy Truck. Happy birthday, Thanks dude. Yeah, Happy birthday. July twenty second. You remembered nineteen ninety one.
Speaker 6: That is correct, nineteen ninety one. Good year, strong year, strong, strong year, very good year. I'm happy.
Speaker 3: What was your.
Speaker 5: Favorite part about being thirty two? Man, just put them on the spot.
Speaker 6: Favorite part about being thirty two? You get a lot happened. I don't know, a lot of good stuff. Last year was a great year.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a good year.
Speaker 6: New gambling show, prosperous year. Boys grew, We have new guys coming in now. A lot of gambling. Really enjoyed gaming. Probably gambling. It's probably gambling.
Speaker 5: Some awesome UFC events. We've got the Witness just life.
Speaker 6: I think at thirty two was awesome, and I can't wait to see where thirty three goes. It was a good time. I like thirty three. It's got a nice little ring to it. And next year thirty four.
Speaker 5: Three plus four is thirty seven.
Speaker 6: Nope, three plus four is seventh, which is my favorite number. Yes, so I'm getting closer to that. It's just an exciting time, exciting time. It's a fun age. It's a fun free for all age. I can do what I want.
Speaker 5: I got you a birthday gift, but I forgot it at home. Okay, that was tough. I did send you the I saying you a little happy birthday. However, I'll get you that. I'll get you that gift. Maybe I'll come buy the house later today, what maybe tomorrow?
Speaker 6: Do you want to give me a hint what it is? You said, it's a bad gift.
Speaker 5: It's not a very it's not an impressive gift whatsoever.
Speaker 6: That's okay. It doesn't have to have like monetary value to not be an impressive gift. The fact thought of something special, okay. Good, Just the thought that counts as all that matters.
Speaker 5: Good. You know, I do have another gift in mind now, because I feel like you were hitting to me a little bit ago.
Speaker 6: No, see, I knew you thought I was hinting you're into me.
Speaker 5: What's that you're hitting to me?
Speaker 6: No, I wasn't hinting to you.
Speaker 5: Don't want to hint at me.
Speaker 6: I do appreciate that. Do you want me to unpack what you'r The hint was, sure, what do you think? The hint was? Yeah, we were having a conversation because we're having an issue with the ads popping up for this beautiful podcast, and we're talking about CFB twenty five. I'm literally saying out.
Speaker 5: The great of a game it's been.
Speaker 6: This intro is really taken away from me and enjoying some CFB twenty five against you and maybe some of the boys after we're done. And then I said, it's all I thought about all weekend. It's really one of those games where I'm so happy. I'm happy it's not at my house because my family would be ignored. Every single chance I got, I would go play that game. And so the fact that it's in a place where I can't, like just go get it and go play it, access it. I can't access it. I like that.
Speaker 5: However, I think we figured out that you just have an Xbox One. You don't have an Xbox one X or S series, which is what you need to have CFB. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But if but hey, I hear you, I don't need to be here.
Speaker 5: I hear you.
Speaker 6: I know I hear you hearing me, But I want you to hear me that you're hearing the wrong thing.
Speaker 5: Understood.
Speaker 6: No, I don't think you're understanding.
Speaker 5: Though this is great to have for your wife and kids watching this. I understood, I understand. I'm picking that. Okay, I got birthday.
Speaker 6: Thanks. But yeah, dude, that game is uh, it's conquered my mind without even being in my house.
Speaker 5: Dude. It is incredible.
Speaker 6: It is awesome. And I was the one and I think we can look back at the last few episodes before it came out very pessimistic about the gameplay and was going to be more like me and I was on the end of show me, don't tell me type of mentality, and they've showed I love it. I've watched a lot of clips on different things and people. I just there's people. There's real gamers out there, because I am not a real gamer.
Speaker 5: There're a real bank Kurt. You say it right, who's that Urt Bankert. He's a gamer. He was a cute quarterback for the Packers. He streams a lot, he's big in the streaming community, and he is an absolute savage apparently on all football games. He kind of teaches football through the lens of a video games.
Speaker 6: I think I probably stumbled across.
Speaker 5: I'm sure because he's one of the he's one of the leading forces playing this game online.
Speaker 6: It is, but he's probably one of the people that bitched about some of the glitches and stuff like that. But I think the game is over. It's just awesome.
Speaker 5: It's just an awesome game, and you're kind of the You're kind of the king of the shop right now, you.
Speaker 6: I guess I am. I don't know how. I have no fucking clue how I am the king of this shop. I am so bad at these types of video games. Yet I think you mint You're gonna have to figure it out. I did see a clip because you played me Texas A and M and obviously didn't go your way. I saw a clip being like Texasana is one of the worst teams to play with. People have their opinions on sh Yeah, is that still your team? No, it's Alabama. Of course it's Alabama. That's crazy, right, Alabama.
Speaker 3: I don't even think the top five team overall, top ten.
Speaker 5: I'll tell you what I was playing over the weekend, and uh Sarman had it highlighted up there. This number two, this linebacker for Georgia is an absolute menace.
Speaker 6: What's his real name?
Speaker 5: I get his real name, I don't know, but he looks okay, he's bringing it up.
Speaker 6: He looks.
Speaker 5: I mean, this kid, small Mondon.
Speaker 6: M A E. L. Smail, Small Bondon Jr. And I think Smell would appreciate me saying.
Speaker 5: This young man is a thoroughbred in the game. He's got to be he's got to be a first round he's got to be a Day one type of cat in next year's draft.
Speaker 6: I mean, first off, this is a zests photo of this boy right here.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 6: That being said, he looks incredible.
Speaker 5: This young man was.
Speaker 6: You see the hips pop out a little bit in that risk movement. That's strong he was.
Speaker 5: He was running the double Mug package. Smile mon. He was running this double he was running the double Mug package to where he's up in the A gaps and he's running cover zero every play, and he does a great job as as a linebacker, like knowing the slide's coming to you, he's not gonna get the sack. He bails right away. And guess right, I have no clue, but he knew every time what receiver I wanted to throw to in this cover zero and he would run and pick this ship off and take it that out.
Speaker 6: Was it a three to three cover zero.
Speaker 5: Cover zero?
Speaker 6: So there I saw some hacks on the on the game, like these are the best double Mugi versus Georgia and Georgia the number two kid. He was usually basically using three three double mug and he was taking the defensive ends and he'd take one to the strong side and move it into the B gap and he would have double mug with a nose as well.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he was doing something. It was It was haunting me. I wanted to put my controller through the through the TV something And how are you running the same double mug zero? Ye, let's every fucking play.
Speaker 6: And the smell guy, I don't know him personally. This is the first time I'm really seeing him. But when you're a child and you think I'm gonna start playing football and you start seeing football players and you think someday I'm gonna look like that. Yeah, smell is that?
Speaker 5: Yeah he might be. Yeah, Hey sure mall. We're talking about him too, Like see where he's uh, see where he's ranked as far as like linebackers in the draft next year, And where's he's from. Where's Dallas, Georgia. Oh doubt there's a Dallas Georgia. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Learning something new every day, boys, but something new every single day.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I've been rocking with Bama. Yeah, yeah, d it's it's hard to play with like, uh, you know, when you're playing online. They separated tier one, tier two, tier three teams and there's probably only eight to ten Tier one teams. But dude, if you play with anybody in their tier two and you're playing somebody in that tier one level, it is hard to kind of you're.
Speaker 6: A legit be skilled. Yeah, he'd be very skilled at the game. They will handle that kind of process.
Speaker 5: There was a cat I don't I wish I could give him a quality shout out. I didn't have my head set on, but he was kind of talking to me through the screen and he's like, he's like, he said my user name, and he was like, is this Will Compton from Busting with the Boys. And then he was like, man, you trash, Like you are fucking trash. You need to go back on this podcast and talk about this asshole. But and then at the very end he was like, oh is smelly rabbit? Is schmelly rabbit?
Speaker 7: Kit?
Speaker 5: You can't catch the smelly rabbit. He would like he would like intercept the ball and just start playing like all these little he would start changing his voice and just mock me the entire time. He said, man, I hope this is Will Comptant busted with the boys. He's like, oh this schmelly, you can't get the rabbit. You can't get He's watching this right now, so happy. You've justified every single bitness ever done in this just by that. And I was I was like clenching my fist, just mad, like this motherfucker. He'd catch the ball right when he'd catch it big. Oh, I wasn't even trying to go there. Oh do rebbe? You try to catch a rebbe?
Speaker 6: How many hours did you play this weekend?
Speaker 5: Maybe thirty minutes the tops come on.
Speaker 6: Hey, I'll pick up.
Speaker 7: It's pretty down.
Speaker 6: Thirty minutes you play only thirty minutes your family man.
Speaker 5: I sink Garrett a screen check because I saw he was playing. I'll show you what I'm ranked in the world right now. There's world rankings, mind you, Like, at any given time online there's over six hundred, seven hundred thousand people online. It's not bad.
Speaker 6: It's not a bad number at all. Your top fifty thousand, twenty eight thousand and one, twenty eight thousand and one. That's impressive. You're one percent.
Speaker 5: I'm getting Yeah, I'm getting better. But here's what happens to in the online world. Some you might score a touch on the open drive, somebody will quit. They'll quit right away, they'll leave the game. That's or you or you score and then they throw a pick on their first drive, or throw pick in the first quarter or whatever, they quit. So guys will quit fairly quickly.
Speaker 6: That's not the kind of generation we want, no at all.
Speaker 5: So a lot of this stuff's kind of padded. They're not like singing the game through whatsoever.
Speaker 6: Are you one of those guys?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 5: The only time I'll quit is like if they're up on me, like twenty one in the fourth quarter. So that way, it's like, I know I'm not going to come back and win this game, so let's let me do us both a favorite, get out of it, and then I can get into another game. A matter of fact, the guy who's telling me the smelly Rabbit, he wanted me to quit. He's like, bro, just can you just quit, man, so we can we can both move on. And I fucking played every snap. Dude, small Bondon, he's a senior. He's at eighty nine on CFB twenty five. He's a How was he at eighty nine when the highest ranked player isn't No.
Speaker 6: Ninety six? Wait? Yeah, because that Will Johnson kids from Michigan. He's the highest rated. So I guess that all pants out. That all makes sense. Can I tell you something about CFP and I think where your faults are? Yeah, you're too smart. You're too much of a football mind. You understand the game of football too much. So when it comes into a virtual reality world, you are using motions, doing hot routes and not taking into account that this is a video game and you just kind of just got a press buttons sometimes, so you're looking at coverages, you're looking at you.
Speaker 3: I'm also not a quarterback.
Speaker 5: I would also say I'm I'm not a good quarack right now.
Speaker 6: You're a man who's worn the green dot before, and so you have a lot on your plate, and you understand tendencies. You understand trips, you know two by two, all this stuff? Back offset, where's the why at all of those things? Motioning to figure out if it's in zone or if it's man. There's been so many times were I'll just pick a defense because I don't really know defenses like that. I was always taught just to watch the safeties and understand tendencies, but never like cut this is cover one, two, three, four, and so on and so forth. You I'll run Tampa two, which is a very basic defense, and you'll be like, oh, you were in Tampa there you, Oh you were in whatever here, Oh you brought the nickel off the edge. And it's just like you just see things that I think. You start playing a chess game versus someone who's playing checkers, and that becomes your downfall.
Speaker 5: I'm just not very good going through progressions. I get yeah, right right when my first one gets taken away. It happened with Mitch last week. I was playing him. I was like, I get I'll even know that somebody's standing there and I'll still throw and think like what if and they'll still have picked.
Speaker 6: The ball up.
Speaker 3: Literally Mitch stood stood.
Speaker 5: There in the in the hook curl area and I throw it right to him. And I was like, that is the example. I watched you not even move.
Speaker 6: You watch the defender not doing anything.
Speaker 3: You're like, because in my head, I'm bad at pre snap.
Speaker 5: This is where I'm going with the ball.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you don't want to be that guy. Don't you want to be a guy has the game come to you. You want to be like water, Yeah, you want to flow with it. You don't want to be like this is where I'm going.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I have yet to beat Michkin in the game, even when you're playing, even when I'm playing online.
Speaker 6: What's the deal with that?
Speaker 5: It's dude, Honestly, they do have a great d line. But what's his name? Mason Graham? Yeah, he's he is such a stud on that game, and I don't know how to stop.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's really good that for seventy nine kids. Really though, both those guys might be first round draft picks this year, like both top twenty picks, and knowing Mason might even be a top fifteen.
Speaker 5: Times Mason can get pressure up the middle, like you're not able to step up or do anything, and he just toss his motherfuckers out.
Speaker 1: Of the way.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, Mason's got that question mark innicity too. You don't is that he likes get or is that a white kid?
Speaker 5: Oh he's white?
Speaker 6: You think so?
Speaker 5: Oh, that's he's full on Caucasian, dude.
Speaker 6: I don't think so, man. I think I think there might be a dash of something going on in there.
Speaker 5: That's a young man who drinks Natty light all weekend.
Speaker 6: Do you think so, oh yeah, oh that's a better picture. I don't know, dude, We'll just.
Speaker 5: Going to get a little taper. He's just trying to be cool with the boys, you think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I know. So can we look him up?
Speaker 6: Can we look him up? Can we look up his Wikipedia? I want to see if this kid's full flat.
Speaker 3: I don't know how many pictures you need to see.
Speaker 6: I don't know. I see, I see tendencies to wear. Well, he's white. Yeah, that's his. Yeah, that's as white as it gets.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 6: Even his dad's like the like literally in the dictionary. You look up Caucasian mail, that's it. Yeah, his mom's got some Italian inner.
Speaker 5: Mister Graham, what do you do sell insurance?
Speaker 6: No question about it, this guy, yep, salesman.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: Overall fun game.
Speaker 6: You get to see white guys making a comeback, though on the defensive side of the ball.
Speaker 5: IM right. Yeah.
Speaker 6: There's a bit I saw on Instagram the other day of some guy like he was doing jokes about like cornerbacks, white cornerbacks now in it, and he's like a black dude, but he's like Jo pretending to be a white guy, and the now all the little kids want, all the white little kids want to be corners and stuff like that. That we're making a comeback. The boys are making a comeback, is all I'm trying to say. What else is he going to come back? Boys? Beer Games Championship the World. Let's give a rout of applause for that.
Speaker 5: We finally made it. We have finally made it.
Speaker 6: The Ebbs and flows, Portnoy yelling at you, You yelling at Portnoy. They were in Vegas. We're now out of Vegas. We're back in the backyard in Nashville. The whole world's coming to an end. Then all of a sudden, you date two guys with a dream and a drive, and it happens. We have three episodes coming out. Will already talked about that this was the most fun beer games we've had in the past three four years. It's been going on for four years, it's been filmed for three years, and two years is a real production. Now this one has obviously become more. But this was so much fun. Everybody was about to cause so many different teams. We've checked a lot of diversity boxes, which you really need out bust with the boys. You look in the back of our bus. We got a lot of white cats back there. It's nice to see a little bit of diversity, a lot of gameplay back and forth. We had female representation. It was a great a great.
Speaker 5: Top sets in there that I think everybody will enjoy.
Speaker 6: Well yeah, yeah, very exciting. Obviously you saw us in socials. The PMT guy surprised us. We told them you're out. Wasn't a disrespectful thing. It was truly us being like at the end of the day, we just want people who want to be there. We want people to take part in something that's special and believe it's special and want to make it, want to make it special. They show up in this's dope like it looked like one of those party buses you see down on Broadway. They pull up on one of those, they come out. The vibes were high the entire day. Will have himself an extremely good showing on p MT that evening. Uh, Big Cat, I bruised Big Cat's cheeks thrown in that pool. There was a strong thrust in there, a strong thrust. Two weeks after what's that?
Speaker 5: What was happening? Were you trying to throw them in the pool or I.
Speaker 6: Think that was either JP or Jack was like, hey, it's time for somebody to go in the pool.
Speaker 5: Dominated like, there's only one man.
Speaker 6: I hurt my back doing that, by the way, Yeah, my back, My back slaps so hard. But I wanted him to know. I think he knew, he found out. If he didn't, he found out if he did it. It was just a good time, man. And there's a I love that still photo of like there's like eight arms wrapped around my head, but I still have big cat and you're in there too. It's just like a it just looks like a lemon.
Speaker 5: The dishwasher.
Speaker 6: I didn't know that happened until I saw the clip. That was the wildest ship I've ever seen. And Hank just not at all. You see his body just go limp. His poor head has not seen sunlight in months. Look at this just he's not even doing anything. He's just taking it.
Speaker 3: Because he was trying to stay out of it.
Speaker 6: He was trying to Chris Long.
Speaker 5: He's just it was a good time. You guys will enjoy this content. It was fun.
Speaker 6: Bert's just sitting there thinking, yep, that was me last year. I'm so glad that the torch has been passed to somebody else. Chris Long is in a different atmosphere's he's not even available mentally. Just a really fucking good time. Look at you.
Speaker 5: I know, hairline looks tough there.
Speaker 6: That's all right, that's an angle. You're a handsome guy. You're a handsome guy. And the good thing too. No disrespect to Hank. This is not a disrespectful thing to Hank. But if you put you in Hank next to each other, you're looking a whole lot better.
Speaker 5: So that's a dub I guess. But he shaved his head.
Speaker 6: He shaved his head like he had to shave his head because he was going bald. You're not going bald.
Speaker 5: You've got a little he lost to bed.
Speaker 6: Oh the Celtics one. Oh, no disrespect the hang. I'm not trying to be dispect the that's not that's not disrespectful. And the fact that I said no disrespect, he can't take disrespect from that. That's just how it works.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, but a great time. Are you gonna watch you watch? Yeah, I'll watch it.
Speaker 6: We were just talking before. I joked about not watching it. But I'm I'm for sure, gonna watch it. It was interesting because security apparently left at like four or five o'clock, and so towards the other night, there are people in my in my backyard that I didn't even know. I'm like, who you guys with? They're like, it's like what And at that time, Drunk Tale was like.
Speaker 5: I don't care anymore, do whatever you want. It was a rare form.
Speaker 6: It was rare form.
Speaker 5: I'm hoping everybody else was in rare form. When I see episode three, if I remember correctly, Germ said, I go up to Steven and give him a genuine say like, hey, like, we gotta get this going, Like when are we gonna play the championship, and we were just we just played the first round of the championship in that Sorry, we had to cut that out.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's that's tough. We had to cut that out. But you will see Will Compton and he's just bought in to be drunk. Yeah, you're bought in. Yeah, there's no The best the most beautiful thing about you in the situation is you're not trying to hot. You know, when people get drunk and they're trying to like pretend they're not drunk. Which makes them look more drunk.
Speaker 3: You were just full.
Speaker 6: I'm drunk full, I'm drunk. The photo of you laying on the ground mirror, that was something else.
Speaker 5: Taydler at the end of the night, laying down, sleeping on the in the driveway. Yeah, Jack, one of the most funny.
Speaker 6: Sleeping upstairs in the recovery room.
Speaker 5: One of the most iconic, one of the most iconic videos.
Speaker 8: That was the best clip we had all day, right, and we had two days, Like me and Mike actually resolved our beef over the weekend.
Speaker 6: What happened?
Speaker 3: Oh, you're gonna grammar please me.
Speaker 6: I'm thirty three now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Mike, Mike and me buried the hatchet. He actually buried the hatchet.
Speaker 8: With me, but him and Tony Vittello, who's the balls baseball coach, both went to Missouri at the same time. And one of my friends is good friends with Tony and they wanted to connect them. So I sent the numbers in exchange and he was like, July seventeenth or nineteenth, whatever it was, it was the day that Jack and Mike buried the hatchet. He's like, we can continue being friends again.
Speaker 3: So it looks like.
Speaker 6: We're back on the This is a good advice podcast.
Speaker 5: Man, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 6: I'm very happy for you. Yeah, dude, it's a It was such a fun time. It was and we took time to get the cold tub in between events.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which is a smart move in the beginning.
Speaker 6: In the beginning. Yeah, it was just fun.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 6: JPU got en, didn't you.
Speaker 5: Yeah you got in the cold town.
Speaker 6: Everyone just bought into bile hacking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well and just getting hammered, just getting blacked out.
Speaker 6: As of right now, I'm still retired.
Speaker 5: You're retiring. You're not drinking anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't like the phrase not drink anymore, but I'm retired from beer games. I think. Really, I think I'm retired.
Speaker 3: I think.
Speaker 6: But it's also July twenty second, so it could change.
Speaker 5: I think as we get close again next year, I think the competitive juices will come out.
Speaker 6: Yeah maybe maybe. I just think. Man, you know, I've been at the top of the mountain in this chugging thing for a while and it feels good, and so why not go out on top and just you never know if somebody would ever beat me for real, because I know, and I don't know why. It's Asian to me, But there's an Asian cat out there somewhere that at any point could take me down.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see that day. It's so wrapped around my identity.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, Asian, except for whatever reason, it feels like that's what it is.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's an issue. I remember like seeing videos as a kid of like just Asian guys slamming water and they would take like big like waters and they just put the whole thing in there. I thought that would beat me. So, for whatever reason, the ethnicity that would beat me out there.
Speaker 5: Is okay, So you're retired, I'm retired.
Speaker 6: How's of right now?
Speaker 5: Moment of silence? Taylor the wine, greatest sugar of all time? Thank you? Oh yeah, if you're tired, I'm gonna have to find a new teammate.
Speaker 6: Why don't you host with me?
Speaker 5: We host. I'm trying to compete. I'm trying to get back out there. I'm back, I'd stand. I have a strong opinion on it. There has to be less beer, I know, and I have a strong opinion that you're wrong, right, But I'm saying we don't. We should not have to do a picture of beer for Flip Cup. Why because the game, when you actually play the game for fun hanging out with friends, you never put that much beer. And Flip Cup it's not a chugging it's not a chugging game.
Speaker 6: Here's the way I look at it, and people, anybody in the content.
Speaker 5: We drank sixteen and a half beers within an hour.
Speaker 6: Here's the way I look at it, and anybody in the comments. If you feel differently, feel more than welcome. Boys in the back, feel differently. If you feel differently, say anything. I believe the quantity of beer consumed is an equalizer throughout the day. So when you do the chug everyone's in the same playing field. Based on Flip Cup, you could be out in the first round and save yourself for beer pong and then and then beer ball at the at the end before the championship rounds. The people that make it very far in flip Cup, they're awarded points. However, they're more drunk, equalizing the playing field as the day goes. So if you do really good in the beginning, now there's a level of strategy. Do you want to do that well in Flip Cup? Do you feel really good about your beer, your beer pong abilities and your beer ball abilities if you do. If you do, then you just kind of, hey, let's maybe throw this one. We'll stay more sober and be ready to go in these situations when these people are more drunk. So I think there's a good equalizer situation when it comes to that amount of consumption that early.
Speaker 5: But I'm thinking if we consume sixteen and a half beers in one hour, we could figure out a way to where that number is maybe sitting from ten to twelve, like we're still getting drunk and no spoilers, but did that stop the boys?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 5: Did that? Did that equalize out?
Speaker 6: But we were great. We were in flow state the entire day. There was a different aura.
Speaker 5: But that's the thing though, I can't, like we get into maybe the back half episode two, episode three, like I'm gonna have to watch that, like I'm watching a movie for the first time, and.
Speaker 3: I would just in the future, I would like to like be able.
Speaker 5: To recall these moments.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's the point. The point is middle aged men drinking a lot a lot of beer and doing dumb shit.
Speaker 5: It's probably easy to say when you're six seven, two hundred and sixty pounds, bro. Yeah, maze, it doesn't seem like you were black out. You weren't that you.
Speaker 6: Chose to put yourself in that position.
Speaker 3: They asked, what do you mean I was being blacked out? That's you on, that's you on PMT. Oh, okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: When the thing was over, bake K goes, hey, Will's coming on? Do you want to come on? And he was it was like a courtesy, Hey do you want to come on? But I was like, I'm good because I knew in my head if I go on PMT, there's no way that ends well for me. Because even as drunk as I was still being able to recall the whole night I could. I saw the clip that JP sent. My voice doesn't sound sober.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 6: I probably did some some of this type shit during the day that I'm not going to be proud of, But that's drunk dealer's drunk Will. That's not who we are.
Speaker 5: No, No, I know, to have to have more, to have more fun that I remember you had fun. No, I know, but I want to remember it like I want to be drunk, but I don't want to be blacked out to where I'm like, what happened? I didn't know?
Speaker 6: We were supposed to sleepover too, and you didn't sleepover.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, I would love to be the kat at the end the night, ready to play some video games, order some late night food, not passed out.
Speaker 6: We got to have one of those guys, buddy, that was just you this time, but we could. Yeah, because take some take some some charcoal pills.
Speaker 5: What are your guys thoughts? Do you think it should be a picture of beer for every absolutely every game that we play.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 8: So, I attended a Beer Olympics over Fourth of July, and they've been doing it for like seven years, and they had a really good format for it. But there was four drinking events and two non drinking events, and I think that could be a way where regular space it out. But the best thing they do is their finale and it's called the slow Bike Race, and it's a course of a track out on this driveway and it's whoever can ride their bike the slowest time through the course, and like if you take a step off, you get deducted.
Speaker 4: You actually add time.
Speaker 8: And it's the last event, so by the end of the day, the people who compete for your team are just obliterated. But it's so funny watching people try and ride a bike as slow as possible and like crashing, and they also just space it out where you drink a lot, but you have time in between where you sober up maybe a little bit. So maybe next year we add in a couple of non drinking events to where it space is out, and then make sure that the last event is not.
Speaker 5: A drinking event.
Speaker 8: Because it was so painful watching that finale.
Speaker 5: I cannot imagine y'all.
Speaker 3: You're gonna have fun watching the end.
Speaker 5: I know that, But the championship round should be wrapping up around like what probably seven o'clock. Yeah, eight o'clock.
Speaker 6: It finished at nine, so finished.
Speaker 5: Yes, I've seen it half in the first hour.
Speaker 8: I don't think regardless if you're drinking pictures or not, if you're drinking from nine to nine, it's unavoidable yours.
Speaker 3: You're gonna be plastered.
Speaker 8: You're gonna be done, no matter how much you're drinking. If you're drinking for twelve hours, you're gonna be drunk.
Speaker 6: I have a sneaky suspicion there was PDS going on during that event as well.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there were.
Speaker 5: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 8: I mean you guys you guys were biome No.
Speaker 6: No, no, PD's performance enhancing drugs.
Speaker 5: Yeah nobody. Oh oh you think people were hit some cocaine.
Speaker 6: It just seemed like when I was kind of in a day stay halfway you the day, it felt like there was some people standing a little more straight than me, and I was like, what do you want?
Speaker 5: I was wondering how you had so much energy at eleven at night?
Speaker 6: It was a wild deal people. It seemed like people were taking advantage of the open space out there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean walka flakka just an all same.
Speaker 6: Like for the boys.
Speaker 5: Yeah, was about it. From the get go.
Speaker 6: All you wanted was burgers and glizzies there.
Speaker 5: Yeah want that's all.
Speaker 6: That's all he cared for. Man, it was a fun time. I really hope you guys enjoy it. It was a it was a blast to do. Through all the hardships and everything, it was it was so much fun.
Speaker 5: Did you look good?
Speaker 6: Thanks? Man? I appreciate it. He looks so good because we're the best apparel brand out there. You can possibly wear it. That's why it looks so good. Called true Classic. You heard of it?
Speaker 5: No, tell me more.
Speaker 6: I love dude, It's my birthday. IM not doing adrets, but this right here, this shirt. If you want to take a look at this thing and all it will read it in a little bit. I don't look this good in real life. That's not how this goes. The little you see the little shoulder, a little bit of the tension of the arm, grabs a chest. But then you notice how it's a little do we got that? We got that Adam Sandler from Click? You got that Adam standing there for click?
Speaker 5: Little deal here.
Speaker 6: That's because this shirt wasn't just made just to make It was made with the thought of we want the person wearing this shirt to look as good as possible. That's why I wear True Classic teak and the jeans too.
Speaker 5: It seems like they have just the right amount of room in the midsection with a snug feeling in the arms and chest to bring out your best qualities. True Classic is designed to work with your lifestyle so you can look and feel your best each and every day. And right now you can unlock big savings, big saving bundled these items site wide. Just go to my exclusive link at true Classic dot com slash bus to save. That's True Classic dot com slash bus and discover the perfect blend of summer vibes and timeless elegance with True Classic Shop now elevate your wardrobe today.
Speaker 6: And I want to give a shout out to you Classic on this. Of all the sponsors we've had as far as like giving us stuff to try, they have been the best sponsor.
Speaker 5: We've ever had.
Speaker 6: My closet is filled with this and if I didn't like this stuff, I truly wouldn't wear it.
Speaker 5: I wear this.
Speaker 6: I'm not a cartoon character. Black jeans, black T shirt. It feels like every single day. I love it so much.
Speaker 5: That is your vibe. It has been your vibe ever since they've come on board and sent us that massive box.
Speaker 6: That has been your vibe the entire and it's been It's funny because I remember before we were Classic Podcast, you would come in with the collared shirts and some of the short some time like bro, what is that? It's True Classic. And then once you told me there's a possibility that they come on, I stopped buying clothes. I had clothes that were still that forty two ways from three ten tailor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you would text and be like, hey, when are we getting jail?
Speaker 6: Right? Because I would think to myself, why would I go spend money? Yeah, but there's gonna be a sponsor. Not even going to the website and realizing how affordable they are, literally you could get it's crazy. All my boys that have I've seen back home all of the place, like, yo, what are you wearing? I put them on and they'll order it's like three pack for like three four T shirts like forty five dollars. Yeah, it's crazy. Yes, it's nice, it's affordable.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 5: Are you watching House of the Dragon?
Speaker 3: No, tailing is that its watching?
Speaker 8: Watching?
Speaker 5: I gotta get, we gotta connect. I Hey, SUREM you're watching?
Speaker 6: I was told I was told the dragon scenes of them fighting is like the most insane sh you've ever seen in your life.
Speaker 5: So great, see smoke is out.
Speaker 11: It's been incredible. There's way more dragons than I could have ever imagined. And I feel like such a nerd saying map, but it really is glorious.
Speaker 5: Hey, And if you're somebody who enjoys binging shows, you do not need to watch Game of Thrones to watch House of Dragon? Is this base what several hundred years before Game of Thrones?
Speaker 11: Yeah, almost one hundred exactly. I would almost.
Speaker 5: Almost one hundred years before Game of Thrones, yes, okay, okay, so not several hundred.
Speaker 11: Yes, And if you haven't watched Game of Thrones, I wish that I had never seen Game of Thrones before and started with House of Dragon because it's so good by itself. I think Game of Thrones is better, but it introduces so many ideas with like the Targarian family, and you have a bunch of lore and backstory that isn't in Game of Thrones. I don't know it's doing the books justice. It's what I've heard. I've never read the books.
Speaker 5: I'll have to take a deep dive because I forget who the Mad King actually is like in the timeline. But I hope we get to the Mad King era know if it's going to be a House of Dragon or in a different side show. But the Mad King, the Targarian before Thrones that Game of Thrones talks about recalls to a lot during Game of Thrones.
Speaker 11: Yes, so he is like three kings away from where we are right now.
Speaker 5: So they were he kings forward?
Speaker 11: Yes, like the Mad King is the great great grandson.
Speaker 5: Okay, that's good to know. And you know I was telling you this before before we jumped on here the little hooded chick. What's her name? And Thrones?
Speaker 11: Her last name is Rivers because she is a bastard. But I don't remember her first name.
Speaker 5: You don't remember her character's name in Game of Thrones. Oh, Melissandra, Yeah, Melissandra. Yes, that's who that little hoodie girl is. I'm telling you.
Speaker 11: Will thinks that the witch of Heronhall is Melissandra in Game of Thrones, which is a huge leap.
Speaker 5: No, when you say the witch in Helen Hall, are you saying the chick with the black hair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, No, not her.
Speaker 5: She's wearing the red hood. She's like she's had a couple of cameos, but she's not like a prominent character right now. She's just made a couple of scenes and she's wearing that little she's wearing your little red hood and the gown and everything else.
Speaker 3: She's I'll have to show you, okay, Yeah, tell you.
Speaker 5: I bet you that that's Melissandro because Melssandro and Game of Thrones, she's like hundreds of years old and the necklace keeps her young. Yes, And I'm just I'm just saying that I think that that is her. Okay, I'm way more.
Speaker 11: I'm way more about it.
Speaker 5: No, I'm not saying that. No, no, no, no, no, I'm not saying, oh yeah, will, that's that's a good idea.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 5: No, there's this there's this young chick who's got the red hood on and everything else like the little Jedi hood. And I bet you that that is Melissandre.
Speaker 6: Okay, you're telling me I don't have to watch Game of Thrones before I was dragones.
Speaker 5: No, No, because it's this time is way before a game of Game of Thrones.
Speaker 7: I might have to buy it.
Speaker 6: It's just the shows for me, man, I found myself because we had this conversation before about movies or shows, and you're more of a got more of a movie guy. Shows when they snap snipe me up, I have such a hard time getting out of that choke.
Speaker 7: Hold.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's I'm up so late. I think about it so much, and then all of a sudden it's I just don't get sleep.
Speaker 5: And that those characteristics right there is why you have to watch House of a Dragon because you talk about you talk about rabbit holes you can go down.
Speaker 6: I know, and I haven't joyed the definitions we've been having. Yeah, and just how I'm still not done with that. It's been like two months.
Speaker 5: Yea of Tailor's watching and you just catch up watching there.
Speaker 6: I know I need to because it's two seasons, right, it's on the second season right now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, and it's really got on this sixteen episodes of consumer but aren't they an hour? Yeah?
Speaker 6: But sixteen hours of watch time boys, And with my brain the way my brain works, I'll finish. I'll do that.
Speaker 5: You're saying you'll do that within a week.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Unfortunately, if it, if it grabs hold of me, because I did put House of Dragons episode one on one time and it came and it said the same thing like this is one hundreds of years before blah blah blah blah, and then the same thing that kind of took me out of Game of Thrones took me out of this is like I just felt overwhelmed by how many storylines. I felt like I was about to get into that. I had to put it away, like I need undivided attention if I'm gonna buy into something like that. But the issue is once I give it undivided attention, then the intrigue takes me.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the web is not as wide. Yeah, for all the different little storylines. It can be created that way and you can start to pieced up together just for people who are die hard Thrones fans. But it's not like as confusing as like Game of Throws. Like Game of Thrones, you need to put in a good give it a good two seasons, and then you'll start to get on board. House the Dragon. It starts to get you fast. It does.
Speaker 11: And the reason I think Taylor would like it for the same reason you like Shorzy. So I feel like you like shows that have really good character development. You can kind of fall in love with the characters. House the Dragon is fantasy. There's dragons, there's magic, there's nights. But the characters are so much fun to like fall in love with, to follow the root for I feel like you'll.
Speaker 7: That is fun.
Speaker 6: And I do have like a guilty pleasure when it comes to like medieval times, like Skyrim. When that game came out, that thing had me for a while. I was out there blacksmithing for hours just to get dragon armor. Oh yeah, it was hours, bro, literally just sitting there sitting at boom boom hammering away thinking this is really was gonna take me to the next level of my life right here at this it's that's the type of shit that I'm I have a weird obsession with, so I don't have no idea why I have not fully bought into it.
Speaker 5: You'll love it, I need to.
Speaker 6: Speaking of love is about a little batch party. A little batch party JP, JP. For those of you who don't know, you should know. JP is getting married less than a month from now, and you just had your bachelor party. How'd that go? What'd you do? Why weren't we invited?
Speaker 5: Because why is it Taylor doing the wedding?
Speaker 6: Why aren't I doing the wedding?
Speaker 7: Is that what you're getting at?
Speaker 6: I wasn't but think you will for just walking me into that because my little brain didn't figure that out for a second. We do have beef, but let's not talk about Let's about your bachelor party.
Speaker 7: For us batchlor party, we went to Folly Beach, South Carolina, which is right near Charleston.
Speaker 1: It was me and.
Speaker 7: Eight others, eight others and I eight others than me. Actually, yeah, yeah, and yeah, we just we got in Friday, went to the beach all day Saturday, went to some of the beach bars and got in some classic late night FIFA NCAAA gaming. Tempers were rising because one of our friends did bring Shout Out Evan. He brought his PS five, so we were gaming. Had a nice little stat line with Nick Harper, my first game ever one half, seven catches, three hundred and fifty nine yards and five touchdowns. The dude all was playing against was horrible, but it was perfect. It was my ideal batcher weekend because I'm all about the beach. So we got out to the beach early on Saturday, played a ton of spike ball, went into the water, did some body surfing, played some soccer, tennis and lost my voice. Then we went to my brea other's house with all the animals Steve Yes and yeah, man, it was awesome.
Speaker 6: We got to make that trip to your brother's house.
Speaker 7: It would be awesome. Y'all would love it. He's entertaining too, like he's a good host.
Speaker 6: Spikee Ball needs to make a comeback in a big way too. It's such a.
Speaker 7: Fun game, maybe the best beach game.
Speaker 6: But I do love spike Yeah, in my mind, I don't know if I can argue with that. Without putting too much thought into it.
Speaker 7: That is a great there's classics out there. There's batty ball.
Speaker 6: I think balls. I don't fully understand it.
Speaker 5: I understand it, but balls where you throw the little ball right then you try to get the ball clo it's rolling horses.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 5: I love that game. That's a great game.
Speaker 6: Better than Spike.
Speaker 5: I mean, not better than Spike, but I feel like it's a fun, social, casual game. Yeah, kind of like you're golfing a little bit, like you're not putting too much effort into it. Competing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, golf wasn't bring me into liking it. I don't think you can beat Spike, man, I don't think.
Speaker 5: I think Spike bo is awesome. I think Bois is a very quality game for.
Speaker 7: This something slept on is going about knee deep into the ocean bringing a volleyball. If you have a group of friends making your little circle, keeping it up somebody Yeah, and then ultimately somebody always ends up diving and either they make a sick play or they suck and you get to chew them out.
Speaker 6: Yeah. The diving around, dude, anytime there's like a body of water and you're a boy, you can just kind of jump in the water and dive around. Get in the pool, dude, just like you're doing backflips underwater. Body surfing is a nice little deal.
Speaker 5: You buy surf. I don't think I surf for real?
Speaker 6: I did it? You reel serfed?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Served you like that? Huh?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Boys, hanging ten, I'll show.
Speaker 7: You really Slater Slater he has no idea what that is. I'm just kind of looking around like, yeah, yeah, Kelly Slater. Dude, like the greatest American server of all time.
Speaker 5: Okay, Johnny Tsunami, Will Johnny Tsunami.
Speaker 6: That's a great now bringing back Disney Channel original movies. Man, we need that in a hurry. Yeah, A little Slater, that's him. He lives in Hawaii, right, I think so. He lives in Hawaii and he has like this little compound. He's like wakes up every day, surfs, does his little cold tub routine, works out in the pool, chills.
Speaker 5: He just lives a dream.
Speaker 6: He just lives his dream. For sure.
Speaker 7: He should have been on the top one hundred athletes. Actually did that finish?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Number one, No Taylor Lawan or Will Compton.
Speaker 6: Obviously that's mainstream media number one.
Speaker 7: Yeah, wait, well, yeah, why do you say it like that?
Speaker 5: He is number one?
Speaker 8: Bro?
Speaker 6: Bro, he's like the number one. He's one of the most gold medals at anybody, right, yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but swim and he did that high Yes.
Speaker 6: Swimming, Bro, Swimming is a hell of a sport.
Speaker 5: I mean, oh, you don't think I can swim? Swim?
Speaker 6: Dude?
Speaker 7: Bro, you think you swim like that?
Speaker 3: I you got three maybe four labs before you guts out.
Speaker 5: Actually that thing you instinctively do when you fall in the water.
Speaker 7: I was talking to Surem about it. We should somehow do like a you know how in track they'll have like the world record pace, or swimming they have world record pace. We should do a vlog where we compete against the world record pace and see like the two hundred meters dash and put Usain Bolt's world record compared to ours or swimming. Yeah, like fifty three.
Speaker 6: To race us.
Speaker 7: That would be awesome. Mich The smoking did happen at South Carolina at the university? Yeah, shout South Carolina one more time.
Speaker 6: South Carolina really does have everything.
Speaker 3: Who is the top five on the list?
Speaker 7: Michael Phelps, Tom Brady, Lebron, James Serena, Williams.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying. Man, you're telling me Michael Phelps over all of them?
Speaker 6: Maybe no worldwide? No, you and I live in this small, little tiny bubble of football and a little dash of everything else.
Speaker 5: Oh, but this swimmer who's worldwide, you're gonna make Oh they're the greatest.
Speaker 6: How many Olympic Games did he go to? Three?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm sure he's the most. I'm sure he's the most decorated. I'm not saying that.
Speaker 6: So if you're talking about strictly athletes and I bring up Tom Brady, your argument is he's the most decorated. But athletically Michael Phelps is a better athlete than Tom Brady. No, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes. And I'm sure Tom would sit on here and probably.
Speaker 5: Say yes to because he's won seven titles, like he doesn't need to he doesn't need to argue for himself about anything.
Speaker 7: Well, Michael Phelps need to argue for himself the most gold medals.
Speaker 6: You're talking about decoration, Michael Phelps is more decorated than Tom Brady. And Tom Brady is known as a bad athlete. That's why it's like such an anominally that he's this, He's like that great.
Speaker 5: The list is the most decorated athlete of all time, best athlete of all time.
Speaker 3: You're telling me Michael Fels a better athlete than Lebron James.
Speaker 6: So now you're going to Switsch to Lebron James.
Speaker 5: Well he's the next one.
Speaker 6: Well that's crazy because why where was Michael Jordan on it? Because now that would that put the end of the debate.
Speaker 7: Yeah, have the twenty first century.
Speaker 5: Serena Williams Serena Michael Fuffs better interview Williams.
Speaker 6: The Serena did interviews. She's like, if you took like the top one hundred tennis players male tennis players, she would get the shit kicked out of her. Serena Williams was doing an interview and I literally just saw this in a condensed clip, but she was talking to somebody saying, if you took like the one hundred and fifteenth ranked tennis player, male tennis player, they would beat me over and over again. Probably wuldn't even score a.
Speaker 7: Point six oh six, oh quick, yeah, six six.
Speaker 6: I don't have the scoring in tennis because I don't want to butcher it.
Speaker 5: But so who is it?
Speaker 7: Djokovic Djokovic. They would stomp her.
Speaker 6: They would stomp her yea, her words, not mine. So they should be up the time then, So I'm just saying the argument. You're still Phelps in the front. Lebron James is an insane athlete in the longevity, Like, I could see the argument there as far as strictly athletic ability.
Speaker 5: So you think Michael Phelps is a better athlete than Lebron James.
Speaker 6: No, I'm I literally just said I could see the argument for Lebron James.
Speaker 5: Because your opinion, I'm asking you.
Speaker 6: About either of these sports. For me to say any I'll just say whatever right now.
Speaker 7: Michael Phelps, he might have been he might have been the most committed athlete of all time.
Speaker 5: Michael Phelps. Yeah, I mean that's kind of hard to say about everybody at the top of their sport.
Speaker 7: No me, he like legit on record, trained six days six years in a row, didn't miss a day, like seven days a week.
Speaker 6: Ten thousand calories sounds a lot.
Speaker 7: Like my career, sounds like your NCAA football video game.
Speaker 5: Career within a week's time.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I put my ten thousand hours in somebody who didn't put.
Speaker 6: There Tobron, Lebron's who else was on there?
Speaker 5: Up?
Speaker 7: Like, I'm going off the dome right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that was impressive to JP. You need to get a lot of card.
Speaker 7: Fetter than at all. And Djokovic are like in the top fifteen, Messi and Ronaldo.
Speaker 6: Which you could argue that they're as far as athletic as far as athletic ability.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm just saying the most decorated swimmer is not the best athlete in the twenty first century. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 6: I think is a great disrespecting swimming quite a bit right now compared to the other sports. One Simone Biles, that's a good one too, Okay, a great one. Tiger Woods, Like, do you put Tiger in there at all? You got to athletic ability in this list? You think, No, I'm I'm strictly talking about athletic ability now. They're obviously putting in achievements in this as well. Otherwise Tom's not making top.
Speaker 5: Five, Michael's not making tough Michael.
Speaker 6: I've never seen Michael run or jump or anything, so you're probably right, But I'm saying it looks like they have different variables than just athlete like they're saying like it's their skill at their position, how much they're like essentially ran that for however long they did.
Speaker 5: Oh I didn't. I wasn't taking that into account at all.
Speaker 6: Christianmaldo is thirteen.
Speaker 10: That's crazy.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 6: No, Messy's better top five bodies.
Speaker 7: That dude is fucking chaseled top five body for sure.
Speaker 6: Sure, like Shack, I love Shack dude, Yeah, but athletic ability Patrick ass.
Speaker 5: As Shack Shack bro.
Speaker 7: You need to watch young Shack.
Speaker 6: I might need to once again. Sidney Crossby, have you ever seen a hockey player run? It's what? No, they look like they're skating when they run.
Speaker 11: I mean they look like they're skating, for sure, But the the general hockey player is fast.
Speaker 6: There's a different breeds of human man.
Speaker 5: They're different.
Speaker 1: Hamilton was like eighteen and he's a driver. Do you think that counts?
Speaker 6: I don't know who lose Hamilton.
Speaker 7: He's like the decorated Guess a time, Where's Dale?
Speaker 1: That's NASCAR? Brother?
Speaker 5: Is JJ Reddick on this list?
Speaker 6: Another Beer Olympics or beer Games. If Simone Biles wins as much she did in the last Olympics, does she go high on this list now, she's like six or seven on this list.
Speaker 1: She would she would.
Speaker 6: Peyton Manning? Should he be on the athlete list? Should he be on the athlete list? Definitely not say he goes on Tom right talking about a statue wat quarterback with a brilliant mind and a good enough arm.
Speaker 5: Peyton Manning right above Randy Moss.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, Randy Moss behind Peyton Manning. When we're talking about athletes, that's crazy. I'm with you, bro, there's a lot of white guys on this thing. I don't know about this.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 5: What great athletes on that list? Did?
Speaker 11: I know?
Speaker 5: We're looking at this list right now. But I am so excited for everybody watching listening. I am so excited for you guys to watch the Mentalist ohs on this episode.
Speaker 6: It was the most nuts podcast we've ever had.
Speaker 5: It was the most fun I've ever had on a podcast.
Speaker 6: The things he did to us were fucking mind.
Speaker 5: Blowing and I was I said it on the episode this is that was the craziest thing I've ever witnessed.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't want to give it away. And if you're listening to this right now, I really suggest you go and watch this.
Speaker 5: You have to watch this.
Speaker 6: It is insane, bro, insane.
Speaker 5: And I'd love to see all you conspiracy theorists try to break down the shit he did, because I don't think there's a way.
Speaker 6: The thing he did with us towards the end, even I mean mine, which we've talked about this.
Speaker 5: Bro, he never saw my phone, he never saw my search.
Speaker 6: Yours was wild.
Speaker 5: All of ours as wild, Yeah, all of them were fucking wild.
Speaker 7: Yours is wild because he got the mistake right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that is insane.
Speaker 8: That's what almost makes me feel like there was something I don't know that like if he hadn't got the mistake right.
Speaker 3: Not hater, but I feel like I don't know.
Speaker 8: Their technology has come a long way, and my my conspiracy is that he has some program on his phone that he gets close enough he can identify what you're searching, or something along those lines. Because the mistake getting right that kind of threw me off.
Speaker 6: I don't know if there was a conversation about why doesn't he work for the government.
Speaker 5: It has to be something technology based, right, because he never saw our phones.
Speaker 3: Jack, I know, and he got explained. I know.
Speaker 8: I'm not saying all of it.
Speaker 3: I was mind blowing the whole time.
Speaker 6: I wrote that down on a piece of paper my phone.
Speaker 3: Steven's ATM card.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying all of them dollar bill with the car.
Speaker 4: I'm with you, guys, nuts after Why would he get the mistake right?
Speaker 5: He's good.
Speaker 8: I'm just I'm just promoting just the thought. I'm a os the mentalist us. I love it, but someone's.
Speaker 6: Gotta to talk about it. Yours was nuts too.
Speaker 3: It was crazy.
Speaker 8: He guessed the contact in my phone that I picked beforehand.
Speaker 5: I mean, this is so much fun.
Speaker 6: It was just wild man. It was such a crazy, crazy deal.
Speaker 5: Oh we didn't do any tear talk or twisted questions though, Yeah, we should do this. Let's hit a twisted question made you got a twisted question? Yeah, yeah, yes, twisted question brought to us by Twisted Tea. The best drink for game day. Five percent alcohol, cold refreshing, zero carbonation, so it's easy to go down. It goes down smoothly. It's the perfect beverage for game day tailgating in the parking lot, watching at a bar, watching with friends at home. Keep it twisted with the boys. Turn up your game day and grab a refreshing twisted tea today. What do we have? Brother?
Speaker 12: Would you rather have to start a new job every year until you retire or only have one job for your entire career?
Speaker 6: New job every year, tire, retire.
Speaker 5: Because it depends on the job.
Speaker 6: That's yeah, that one wasn't too exciting to me.
Speaker 12: I think you just at this point you just want to answer it as quick as possible and make me feel as bad as possible as soon as you can.
Speaker 6: No, there's been some good ones.
Speaker 5: Same job.
Speaker 6: What about literally three weeks ago when we had Kittle on and there was the grill.
Speaker 3: Give me the same job?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't doubt that with you, man.
Speaker 5: Podcasting coach?
Speaker 1: Every day?
Speaker 5: Do it till I die?
Speaker 6: Bro fall off, go to you can't go no more? Bury me on the field man, new job every year? I think I would go insane. It was the same thing every single year. Nothing you really look forward to because you know what everything's coming.
Speaker 5: Championships, chasing championships, Yeah, chasing championships.
Speaker 6: There's a zero drive to want to coach. For me, I'd be a terrible coach, I really think.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 6: Maybe get a line coach. If we get a line coach, help the boys out mold young men.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: What variety of jobs are you looking at?
Speaker 6: I don't know. That's why every single year is gonna be exciting. What am I doing next year?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I like that you might be. You might have to move every single year.
Speaker 5: That's true.
Speaker 6: I don't know that was in the fine.
Speaker 5: I mean there's a lot of you. You could pick this question apart. Yeah, you know what I mean. It's like, are we is it? Are you getting paid bump every year?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Every year's a new place, new location, new stuff such for my kids. Stucks for my kids. But guess what kids and the kids that are born into military families they do that too, and keeping our freedom it's good enough for me.
Speaker 5: All of a sudden, you wear in a helmet and you're doing construction, trying to build a building.
Speaker 6: Hell yeah, dude, learning new skills every single day. You have the boys. I bet you a construction site, you're going to find the best group of boys there, hanging out, cat calling the ladies. It's like camp eyes every day.
Speaker 11: Construction's awesome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, construction's awesome.
Speaker 11: For the year, and the boys it was incredible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, were hot, hang out.
Speaker 5: I did landscaping for one day, one day only my mom to get me out of here.
Speaker 6: And this man wants to talk about adversity. You want to talk about building. How you do walk into a coach's office or meeting room with kids that you got to work your ass off every single day. I tried with landscaping, but only different one day.
Speaker 5: Yeah, look it's it's the same thing. It's like, I know I want to chase, like playing football is a hard sport. I know, I don't want to be poorn concrete.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 5: Could I physically do the.
Speaker 6: Best at porn concrete? Though? You know, building a beautiful home that families are going to grow and be nurtured and loved it, solid foundation, put insulation in the walls so when the storm comes they feel safe.
Speaker 5: That's the type of guy I want to hire.
Speaker 1: That's exactly what my brother does.
Speaker 12: But to go back to what the construction thing, he's like a foreman like on like some construction site. And the people he works with are.
Speaker 1: Not the boys.
Speaker 12: They're it's just kind of all right, No, they're like the people that like went to jail and like this is the only job they can get.
Speaker 6: That are reform that did their time. They were just trying to make ends meet for their people and.
Speaker 5: Sounds like he's run a bad crew.
Speaker 1: No, he just he just got a bad squad so far.
Speaker 6: The squad. Get a new squad, dude.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we gotta keep him safe.
Speaker 1: I probably shouldn't have said that.
Speaker 6: And we're not cutting it.
Speaker 3: You can cut it out, you can chop it out.
Speaker 6: I think. I mean, what are you boys doing.
Speaker 1: I'm doing every I'm with you. I'm doing a job every year.
Speaker 11: If it was something that I really loved, if I got to choose what that same job was for the rest of my life and I loved it, I think I would stick with that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the way I'm on.
Speaker 7: I'm with Taylor. I'm taking a new job every year because you would be one of the most accomplished, knowledgeable people and retirement is still on the table. Yeah, so you hit you hit a retirement at fifty five. You have all of these skills. That's a he said, you got a lot of identity capital a different job every year for the rest of your life. Yeah, like you get to retire fifty five. I'm just saying.
Speaker 5: Because if you take the approach about retirement, you could become a master in one craft and retire in your forties.
Speaker 6: That's our point, th JP. Having kids and the kids you like, they will learn the skill sets and be like, Yo, my dad can really do everything. It's called a Problem'm gonna call my dad. My kids cannot call me for anything, right. I have no skills.
Speaker 7: It's called identity capital, and you would have a lot of it. If you worked a new job every single year, you wouldn't have shit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, bro, master something. I'd be climbing. I'd be trying to be the best at something.
Speaker 6: I'd rather be a job trades man.
Speaker 1: Same Jared.
Speaker 13: I mean, if you get to if you like the job, same job forever. Because there's not more than five jobs I would enjoy. So after like five of the new job every year, I'm gonna start hating everything. So if I get one that I like, I'll do that one forever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, unless you have fifty sixty jobs that you.
Speaker 7: Would like to try, which you might, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I hate most things besides like this, I too. I'm with you, bro. I know what I like, I know what I don't like.
Speaker 6: Look at a mirror, Hey, that's looking at miror Jo, You're gonna be grumpy by the time you're thirty four years old.
Speaker 5: I'm a happy boy you at times. I'm a happy boy.
Speaker 8: Jack new job every year, my add that sounds incredible. Yeah, just if you hate it, shake it out for three hundred and sixty four more days.
Speaker 3: If you hate the like, do you get to pick the job you're doing forever?
Speaker 5: We don't know.
Speaker 3: It's saying whatever you hate hypatheticals, You're like, we get way too invested in these.
Speaker 5: I do love the hypotheticals' so much fun because it's like, if you're doing what you love, like why why are you trying to change it? And then in the next year you could be in something.
Speaker 8: That you hate, yeah whatever, like eight years down the line, and like you have like a weird falling out with your superior or the people you work with, and you're stuck there forever with stuck there, and then all of a sudden, what you and what you like in your twenties a lot of times is not what you like in your forties.
Speaker 6: You're single, you meet a girl, you fall in love. Yeah, you guys, break up, she still works there. Your heart's broken. How do you how do you survive that?
Speaker 8: Yeah? You get blacked out at the company Christmas party, and then you got to go go back and you're just the guy who like pissed all Genesis ask.
Speaker 6: Do the whole time. She feels some type of way about you. As a lawsuit going on right now, you don't understand. You can't get out of the whole thing. It's a bit of a deal.
Speaker 8: Can't get fired, and and that sounds scarier than almost the idea of getting fired is not being able to get fired.
Speaker 6: Being stuck weekend in jail time. Fuck, you just lost all your days the way you wanted. I don't think so you want to change it.
Speaker 12: No, There's another question that kind of goes along with this. Would you rather get paid a lot of money for a job that you hate or get paid like minimum wage for a job that you love? Say that again, get paid like over six figures for a job that you hate, or get paid minimum wage for a job that you love.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of variables that could go in this.
Speaker 6: This is an easy answer for me, get paid more for a job that you hate. Knowing in my head, if I grind this out for a couple of years, I can stack enough on the side and I can dip being you love You're You're just you're confined to such a small box for making minimum wage. Like now you're worried about feeding your family this economy and this economy right now with this kind of inflation going on, No shop, brother, give me the seven figures, give me the job I hate. Let me enjoy my weekends three four years down the road. Guess what I did. I bought real estate. Dude, I about real estate. I'm making passive income. I'm out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, if that's what you get to do for sure, because you get well, because you can do the job that you hate, You're you're making enough money to where you can parley it into something that you enjoy doing and build your own Bodyess.
Speaker 12: One of those things you got to have, Like I would have to add more stipulations because you, like I only work for three years.
Speaker 5: And right right, That's what I'm saying. Ultimately, ultimately you want to be doing something that you enjoy.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, ultimately you yeah? Yeah. Man, I feel like Mischi. It's more and more hurt every time we do this episode.
Speaker 5: I what do you mean?
Speaker 1: I hate being in charge of the questions.
Speaker 5: Those aren't terrible, bro, They weren't bad, No, but we ned never even say it. We never even lashed out at you. You just say, go ahead and answer quake, and you're feel as small as possible.
Speaker 6: You made it this big. Your feelings are you?
Speaker 1: I didn't make it this big.
Speaker 12: You guys giving me ship For as long as I've I've been getting better at them, but for as long as you guys have been giving me ship for.
Speaker 6: Him, it made you play football. You play football? Yeah? Yeah, you have a couple of bad practices you didn't like. Yeah, but a couple of those that you weren't a big fan of. Coach got on your ass a little bit. Did you go to the next practice after those practices you didn't like and keep that last practice with you? Or did you try to change the narrative or did you keep the same mindset you did after having a bad practice. I'm just asking you a question, brother, that's all. We're here to help you, gay right. We can patch you on the asking shit in our hand. Whatever you want to do where because we love you.
Speaker 5: We just want you to be better.
Speaker 6: It's my birthday?
Speaker 5: Did it is birth? So I'll read this DraftKings app for you not playing Best Ball at DraftKings, you're missing out. Here's what you need to know. DraftKings Best Ball Millionaire Contest is their biggest fantasy contest ever. We're talking fifteen million dollars in guaranteed prize money with two that is right, two millionaires being crowned for the first and second place. If you're a set and forget it typed, then the Best Ball is for you. No waiver wires, no roster management, bigger roster, so injuries, one injurr season, only the draft and that's it. You are set for the season. And if you're still not convinced, this year's DraftKings is offering everyone a draft one get one special, so your twenty dollars entry fee scores you a bonus ticket. Get in on the Best Ball action. Download DraftKings app. Use code bus that is code bus for all customers who enter the NFL Best Ball fifteen million dollars Millionaire Contest to get a bonus ticket and get a shot at being crowned one of two millionaires only on DraftKings.
Speaker 6: I'm so excited for you guys to hear this this O's podcast. Man, it really is like nothing you've ever experienced.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, it is the best. It is the best, and again high recommendation. Watch on YouTube you want to see this shit go down. I mean it was a spectacle. Spectacle. This guy is a I mean, honestly, he's just an incredible hustler.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can't understand how he did it.
Speaker 5: And you can. Kind of a billionaire now you kind of, Yeah, he might be. You never know, and if not, I'm sure he can negotiate it up based on reading your body language and everything else, telling.
Speaker 6: You with his skill set, he could literally do any job.
Speaker 5: And yeah, well any job.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like if he was in a real poor concrete he put the shit out of concrete and he would use his mind to get people to puoy concrete for him. He'd be the best foreman around.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, If he was in.
Speaker 6: Real state, he'd be able to talk to the real estate agent, read her body language and know that they're willing to go up or down based on the conversation.
Speaker 5: Does that. I'm sure he does that.
Speaker 6: Crazy deals. That's a businessman like I've never seen before. That's a Mike Ross from suits.
Speaker 5: And not to mention we were talking about with them afterwards. But the dude is a runner, like he gets he like wins these marathons. Oh yeah, it's crazy. He had like what too, He's got like two World or two records, right, fastest times recorded, So these aren't it's not something that a lot of people's done. But he has a couple of Guinness Book World records.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 12: He ran all of Long Island, right, that's what he said, from the north part of the Long Island to the south.
Speaker 5: In one day and the park opens at like six am.
Speaker 11: But for his age division, he has won the New Jersey Marathon four times, five times.
Speaker 5: He's a cycle. He's got a psycho mentality, He's got a Goggin's mentality. Yeah, because even on the time it was the fastest recording from one side of Long Island to the other. It was the hottest day of the year, and he's like good, yeah, he wanted it. Yeah good.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Him. And the fact that him and Goggins haven't done content together. Yeah, it's wild because say they both just ran and he did tricks while they ran together.
Speaker 5: You think would like all those no, Goggins would get pissed off.
Speaker 6: I think I don't know, man, I think that would even break down. Even the most tough guy walls the ship.
Speaker 5: He was doing. Not Goggins. Broggins will get pissed, can't get in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I guess everybody's got a kryptonite. Man. Yeah, well it's insane. We should we get to the episode.
Speaker 5: Let's get into it. Let's dive in. Let's just dive in head first. Oh yeah, but we still got to hit shout outs. We still got to hit shoutouts.
Speaker 3: We got you got a shout out, You got some.
Speaker 6: Shout out for you got a shout out in my head, and shout out your birthday shout out, no free shout out to your birthday. Having a birthday, man, what kind of feels everything's about you, But also shout out, no free shoutout. Taking your kids to the movies just to you, and then watching the movie all the way through. I had my first experience. Willow turned four this weekend. Win is now seven, and.
Speaker 5: It's just we went.
Speaker 6: We saw Just Speaking Me four, which not a great movie, wasn't good by any means, but they sat there and they watched it the entire time. They enjoyed it, and I sat there because I love watching movies, and it was just nice for me and my kids to sit there and enjoy a medium popcorn together split between.
Speaker 3: The three of us and just hey, you have you checked out inside out to yet?
Speaker 6: No? I want to, though, bro, I got it to know. I tried to go see it yesterday at two thirty, but things came up. So I did four fifty despeakable with me four but shout out no free, shout out my kid's attention span.
Speaker 5: Shout out no free, shout out eating any parking lot by yourself. Last week, after we went to the Post Malone Little Post Malone concert, your boy pulled off into McDonald's because the draft for uh what is it the dog Walk podcast? The Boys in Chicago dog Walk podcast was out, so the burger draft up, and so your boy was feeling a little horny for some burgers, so I pulled in. I wanted to get an old school one because I hadn't had McDonald's a big mac in a while. So I got me a big Mac, also a quarter pound of the cheese, and I sat in the parking lot Nate. In a matter of fact, shout out no free, shout out to guys saying nice truck. Yeah, because the dude in the drive through was like, dude, I love your try. It's a nice truck. I was like, appreciate it.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 5: I whipped off into the parking lot and just sat there just me myself and I man enjoyed me a big mac.
Speaker 6: That is a great shout out, A free shout out. Oh, I have another shouting out for shoutout we talked about last week, but shouting no free shout out night football games, when the lights hit the helmet, I think that is one of the coolest looks you can have Friday night lights. I specifically remember Michigan versus Notre Dame first night game. Seeing the winged helmet with the lights on it. It just adds a new little level of oomph to a football game. Man, I think that's a special little look.
Speaker 5: Off that too. Shout out no free shout out Oakley visors, go ahead expand that reaction back there. It's like nothing else needs to be said, because everyone knows the aura of the Oakley visor. When you're in high school, even some in middle school. You want to get that Oakley virus. You want that oh sitting up top, not any other design. Nothing that's blank where you can get some cool mirror ones or some cutey little unique one somewhere else. You want the Oakley brand sitting on your visor. That's why that reaction happened the back because everyone knows when you're a young when you're a young cat coming up in the ranks in football, the Oakley visor goes harder than everything else.
Speaker 6: That is only facts. Also going off the looks thing of playing football. Shout out, no free shout out. When you're in the locker room and you're doing your socks a specific way with the actual scrunch you want. You put the bands on you what you want, and you have a vision of what you look like. And then after a game you see a photo of you from the game and it looks exactly like you thought. Whenever because sometimes you know, you hit the ground and you have like one like super straight, but then one scruggs, like something is always a little off, but you have the exact look you want, and maybe it's probably the first The only way it can happen is the first quarter. But having that look you actually want, dude, God football.
Speaker 5: The mentalist ohs. Enjoy the episode. Enjoy it, boys, Subscribe leave comments, have a lot of fun. This is an incredible podcast, and also make sure you leave that happy birthday comment for the special boy over here. He's thirty three years Thanks brother, thank you.
Speaker 6: Which are we rolling right now?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Okay before?
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course, let me make sure I'm here.
Speaker 7: What I mean?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 6: Do I just feel like he's up to something. Let me just paint a picture real quick. So is it there's a lot of speculation on your name? Is it's or Os?
Speaker 3: It's dude, blame my parents. It's O's. It's like somebody owes you money.
Speaker 6: That's cool.
Speaker 3: So it's not a it's not a stage name. It's not like I made this thing up Israeli. So it's in Israel. If you ask somebody, their name is Os. And so that's how my parents kind of like said, that's what we're gonna say it here, got you now, I should have been as should be as If you say it that way, you're right, I'm wrong. Blame my pholks.
Speaker 5: Do you hate when people think you're doctor Oz?
Speaker 3: No, I'll get paid like that doctor. It's actually no doctor Ross. Really well, so we've talked about how he's like, it's like I'm the O G version. I'm like, I'm the new version. I've done gigs where I get brought up and people think I'm going to be doctor Oz because they wrote my name is doctor Oz and then I present and I'm like, I'm not doctor.
Speaker 6: There's no PhD to have no PhD being your name.
Speaker 3: No you.
Speaker 6: So you brought up making as much money as him. You were in Wall Street for a little bit, right, that's true, And I'm sure this gift you have probably helped you out quite a bit. Is that cheating?
Speaker 1: Is that?
Speaker 6: Is that technically?
Speaker 1: Are you in the I R S?
Speaker 3: I know, I'm kidding. S.
Speaker 5: You have gifts like this is useful.
Speaker 3: It's very good for negotiations, negotiating real estate. P You're like, he won't go hire.
Speaker 6: I'm like, he will, really, how how do you? I feel like that's too vague so far? I say, such an early vague question. Oh but you you just clearly reads people. Yeah, you're what am I thinking right now?
Speaker 3: That I'm full of crap and that you're scared and that you're not wearing underwear when you walked in.
Speaker 6: So when we set this whole thing up of you coming on, we were obviously very excited. Will is a big, big magic fan. I don't know if magic is.
Speaker 3: Magic took a version. It's a it's a subset of magic.
Speaker 6: Got you.
Speaker 3: It's not like supernatural. I don't pretend to be psychic or have like, you know, superhero powers. Yeah, this is a learnable skill. But the same way that I'm never playing linebacker, you know what I'm saying, Like I'm not built for it. Certain people aren't built to be good at this. They can learn a trick or two, but they're never going to advance beyond a certain ceiling. I have a knack for this that I've kind of been working on for like twenty five years.
Speaker 6: When did you discover that this was a possibility? Like for me, yep, I never even knew you could become a mentalist. I didn't know. I thought that was like some Houdini stuff. Like you go and you see these shows and people are incredible. It's like, oh, they must have been born with that, right when were you?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: I have this ability to learn the skill.
Speaker 3: So I start arted with magic. So when you think of magic tricks, you think slight of hand, right, like card tricks? How do you do those moves and you know there's a trick when some dude cuts a woman in half in a box. You know that's not really her getting cut in half, right, you know, it's like an illusion. So the same thing applies. I started doing this when I was a teenager, learning how to kind of manipulate people's minds. And with magic you're doing slight of hand, I'm tricking your eyes. Right, My hand's move in such a way that I'm deceiving your eyes. What mentalism is is I start to just skip the props. I am able to just think of how you think and not need the cards or the props. Does that make sense?
Speaker 6: Yeah, that makes sense. But how do you Sorry, no, it's not. If you're using cards, you're now in control of the entire situation. But if you're meeting me for the first time, which we have met for the first time, just now, how do you know the way I think?
Speaker 3: Well, I could have looked you up. I could once I meet you. Also, it's a chicken rag question, which is you think, how do I think? But I think, how do I guide you to go where I want you to go?
Speaker 5: True manipulation, if you could to fly into a few skills of what it would take to be in a position that you're in, Like, what would those skills be like when you're at a when you're a teenager, when you're going through Wall Street. You mentioned negotiation. That's a skill like body lenegage track. What skills would you quantify in your line of work.
Speaker 3: One of my great skills was not being able to pick up any girls. So at age fourteen, this became a very hand skill. I was like, what can I use to accentuate my four foot shrimp frame? And I'm like, I'm not a good singer, but girls love magic tricks, so that was one good thing. I also like just getting attention and learning. How there's that? I mean, you had a comedian here, we're talking about Samrreill. Amazing. I don't want to timestamp this, but like great comedians, man, that feeling with the audience where you get instant responses, right like a movie star you see you make a movie, two years later you see the movie in a theater. With what I do, I'm getting that feedback from the audience every second. Like I came right from a corporate event. I would not have normally dressed in suit and tie and in the corporate event. I never know what's gonna happen. I'm getting a feel from the audience. It's very exciting because you don't know what's gonna happen every time it's not. I don't just phone it in. I try kind of do things that I'm not sure if they work.
Speaker 5: He seems like he seems like you'd be very good at the game Werewolf. Yeah familiar.
Speaker 6: No, have you played a game called mafia? Mafia it's like a It's like a group saying a game night situation where people are dished out cards and the idea is to identify who the bad guys are with a group of good guys and try to kill off those people.
Speaker 5: People are trying to lie and do all this stuff. It's a big manipulation that wouldnt be fun.
Speaker 3: With that, it would be awful.
Speaker 6: We should get a game, and who we should have to get a game?
Speaker 5: We Yeah, I might have a card. I might have the card set in my backpack.
Speaker 6: We've been looking for cards for an hour, and yeah, we'll have to hit it after. But that should be so much fun for all of us to play one game of Werewolf. So where'd you grow up?
Speaker 3: I grew up in Michigan.
Speaker 6: You grew up in Michigan. You went to the University of Michigan.
Speaker 3: I went to Farmington Hill, so North Farmington High School.
Speaker 6: Gotcha, and then went from there in state to an was it was there ever a different choice?
Speaker 3: Uh, I didn't get into two other schools, and that's not.
Speaker 5: What I wanted to hear.
Speaker 6: So I wanted to hear that was the only choice.
Speaker 3: It should have been my only choice. But I think even if I had gotten in, I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Have onto those schools.
Speaker 6: And you did engineering. I did electric engineering, electrical engineering, and from there you went to Wall Street Merrill Lynch So what was the transition there for you in college? Going to engineering. I'm sure there's a passion behind that, and then ending up on Wall Street and marilynch Blue.
Speaker 3: I kind of didn't know what I wanted to do, so I fell into I wouldn't say fell into a path. But I was very good at math. So I've always been really good at maths as I was a kid, kind of like a almost a math genius, and so math came easily. It's not that I love math. I'm just really good at it. So it's kind of a lucky blessing, so I could do math very easily. So when I started doing computer engineering, I hated it, just not for me. And at that point, my sophomore I'm like, what can I switch into without losing all my credits? So again, not the sexiest thing, but I'm like, I can do electric engineering. And I liked it, and it was kind of interesting and it seemed like it'd be a good potential for the future for getting a job, which it was, but it was not my passion. This was not like my trajectory. And if you ask my wife right now, she's like, he can't even change a light bulb.
Speaker 5: Really, Yeah, getting into what was like the first experience that you had, like in college or wallshree or whatever, be like, hey, I'm going to start the car out a lane.
Speaker 3: So I was doing this. This was my side hustle because I graduate high school. I was sixteen. My folks had gotten divorced. They moved back to Israel, so I uh, and I was kind of the ouch with my dad and stuff. So it was like a pretty messy situation. But I had to pay for all my schooling myself, so I had to When you asked me like why. It was like necessity is the mother of all invention. I was doing magic shows to pay my tuition and that another business. But I was like my side hustle became my real hustle. Where at Michigan I was performing, there was a place called Beatie's Mongolian Barbecue. Do you remember that one?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 3: And so it's gone now rip, But I used to perform there every Friday for all the time I was at college. Like a lot of people who are my years would have seen me. And then I'm doing all different events. I'm doing birthday parties. You know, I'm trying to pay tuition. I was doing this the whole time, always hustling.
Speaker 5: You're working twenty four to seven.
Speaker 3: I was working somewhat. I had like a side business. In the summer, me and a buddy installed and removed boat docks Wolverine spartan boat dot company. He went to Michigan States. We cornered the market. Yeah, everybody won. We knocked on their door. They're like, who's the Wolverine, who's the Spart And they're like, I'm not doing business with him? And he's like, yes, screw this guy. So we had a very fun dynamic there. But I was always doing this, but not with the trajectory of, oh, this will be my profession more because I had to and then later I don't want call it later in life. But in my twenties, when I quit my job, I decided to go after it and see if I could do this full time.
Speaker 5: What was your first breakthrough moment.
Speaker 3: It's hard to say. I mean, my big breakthrough is I was on a show called America's Got Talent. I got third place on there, and that just like juiced up my whole career. That rocket fuel. And then since then there's been some big things since you know, I kept it going.
Speaker 6: Who are the other two sons of bitches that took no.
Speaker 1: Dead to me?
Speaker 3: No, they were great, honestly that show I like, I say this fully, and I'm a competitive SOB like I like to win in general. I don't mind that I not win that show. I don't even know if winning that show helps your career more than if you It's all how you use it right, Like you both play football, Look what you're doing now. Certain things equip you for the future in a different way. If you win that show, the contract is much more like it kind of owns you for a few years. They really, Well, yeah, it's a different thing than if you just use the show and use it as a launch pan.
Speaker 5: What do you mean by owns you for a few years.
Speaker 3: You just you have to contract your obligations. Okay, right, so like you got to do stuff for the show. I'm not saying anything bad, but if you win, you have a lot more responsibilities going forward that if you're a singer might be great. If you're like a different I'm a variety act, so I have a very different business model than somebody who goes and sells out theaters.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's only it almost feels like you could have a really good performance on Shark Tank and leave with nothing, but then your phone's blowing up for other optotally yeah.
Speaker 3: Or some people don't get a deal in Shark Tank and then they're a billion dollar company.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's happened.
Speaker 3: A few times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no doubt.
Speaker 6: So you go from Michigan, you go to Wall Street.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 6: While you're at Wall Street, obviously this is helping you, helping you out quite a bit. When did you go Wall Street to America's Got Talent? Years later, ten years later ten years of success, you stopped doing Wall Street. Then ten years after that, Yeah, really, what'd you do in the meantime?
Speaker 3: Made money? Just like putting getting in those reps, like doing Barn bought Mitzvah's birthday parties. You know, Bridal Showers. I was like mister bridle Shower for like six years. Every Sunday afternoon, I'm hitting Bridle Showers.
Speaker 6: Fourteen year old you was fired up. Finally got it in with the ladies.
Speaker 3: That's not that I had just a couple of years of being single between college sweetheart and current wife, uh and my only wife. There's not that sounded weird. Yes, that was gonna be the next question, honey. Now uh wife, four kids, very happy, very busy home life. But yeah, I guess that was the only time. We're actually between all of those times, I was just the ultimate wingman. My friends would just use me. It wasn't even like upper ten. They were like, quick, do some stuff to her and then leave. I'm like what, So I'd be the guy because I could just go up to any group and just you know, I know what you're thinking, I know your etmpin code, and now meet my friends.
Speaker 6: And they're like yes, and then you just ninja smoke in your.
Speaker 3: Eyes just like boom, you nailed it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you bring up your one of four wives, like in these conversations when you can, when you get into argument with your one of one wife, yes, what are you in? Argument? Like that's got to be an unfair battle.
Speaker 3: It's an unfair battle because she's a woman, and she's smarter and wiser in every regard. So I'm always wrong no matter what very cool apply does.
Speaker 6: She is there ever, like manipulation within the house and I don't see was telling.
Speaker 3: Her yesterday this joke and this trick that I thought was so great. She's like, yeah, just tell tell your magician bodies like she is not. She is not the good sounding board, no offense or she's amazing and everything else. But she is so over mentalism and magic. Yeah she's just been around fifteen years. She's like, I'm over it.
Speaker 5: What was the experience like on Wall Street?
Speaker 6: Do you hear?
Speaker 5: You know you hear the stories? Not ever being on Wall Street cutthroat, the types of people you meet.
Speaker 6: You watched Wall Street wants anything that's like you did to me? You did a lot of cocaine and and jerked off all everything all the time. Matthew McConaughey was coludes even though it was in the two thousands.
Speaker 3: Yeah, or you know, banned, But no, that's a top joke. You need to know your history on me, no question. But I didn't mind my job, so I wasn't in like a situation of every day I'm punching the clock and miserable. I just simply knew and I think a lot of people that might listen to this or in that position of this isn't my future, like do you know what I mean? This is a stepping stone where I wasn't going to climb the corporate ladder. And it took time for me to end up believing in myself that I could quit because you know, you're getting a paycheck, things are good. It's very hard to tiptoe out of it. A lot of people, once you get in the lane, you just get that structure, it's very easy to stay in it, and even if it's miserable, if you can kind of coast. So for me, it was mostly it took some bravery and some realizations and a few moments that were like kind of whoa aha moments to decide I'm going to quit my job and go for it.
Speaker 5: Did you have at Wall Street?
Speaker 3: I wasn't really I was. I supported the investment bankers. So I worked in tech because I was an engineer, but I would create like the apps. Honestly, what I was was a pain in the ass for the people who I worked with were internally after nine to eleven, they made data centers that were like mirror images so that they can I ever have another nine to eleven and destroy like the infrastructure of our country. So they would have to have these things called contingency and recovery centers a little bit boring. So when some really smart forty five year old engineer it would be like, I need all of these servers and to spend ten million dollars. Me some twenty two year old idiot TORP was like, we can give you three million dollars. Everyone in my company hated me, who I worked with. I was like a punching bag of geocracy. So when we would then go out to happy hours, they'd be like, oh, my god, that's the kid who I hate on the phone and I do magic tricks and they're like, Ah, you're not so bad, bro. And so it was a great way to win people over and create kind of camaraderie amongst people that otherwise would not have liked me because I was like a project manager. And that built up where I started doing shows within the company, higher and higher level shows where they'd hire me, to the point where at one point the CFO of the company, who's like my boss's boss is twenty leagues up, had me doing stuff for him and I did a magic trick where I turned a dollar into one hundred dollars bill and he goes, oh, so, dude, we got to get you working here. And I'm like, I do work here, and he's like he thought I was joking. I'm like, no, seriously, I work at ninety five Green Streets. And this guy looked at me and it's a flippant remark, and he goes, what are you doing working here? That for him was like he doesn't even remember it, And for me it changed my life. Was about a month later I quit. I'm like, what am I doing working here?
Speaker 5: What year was the year you quit?
Speaker 3: Two thousand and five, three years before the big crash? Yep, you knew timing man, everything in life?
Speaker 6: Was there anything I just watched Were you able to anticipate that? Yeah, I just watched a big short a couple of days a couple of days ago, and it is a very interesting, great movie. The guy who's the two five is essentially when they like they started to figure out.
Speaker 3: Dude, I knew it full on. It's like like, so there's certain Ponzi schemes like the we work. I knew about that one way early. But one of my friends was was Meri Lynch guy who is trading derivatives and CEOs. He's collateralized dead obligations and explaining it to me, and I'm like, this is total, like right now, I know for a fact this is going downhill at some point.
Speaker 5: This is really you actually knew. I mean I was something to look out for with some with something to look out for.
Speaker 3: Currently i'd be buying bitcoin.
Speaker 6: Still, I still am very bullish on really yes, what's a It scares me.
Speaker 3: I think in ten years we hope you did.
Speaker 5: But yeah, what what company out there in the stock market?
Speaker 6: Cos you'll be really exad you didn't.
Speaker 3: Taylor's like got his phone out and he's on coinbas or Gemini, whoever's promoting this right now?
Speaker 5: To Bitcoin. Gentlemen, we interrupt this episode to bring you sport Clips Get ready because this month's sport Clips Haircuts is taking their MVP haircut experience to the ultimate level throughout the month of July. You get to relax twice and pay once because the Ultimate MVP is the same price as the standard MVP. Also, just in time to beat the heat, the refreshing chilled towel is back. That means you get double the hot or chilled tell action, double the sudzy satisfaction of a massaging shampoo and conditioning treatment. And if they could find a way to double the sports on their screens, they would double that too. When it comes to your hair, go to the specialists who were trained in men's hair. It is a game changer. Sport Clips valid at participating locations. This offer ends on July thirty first, twenty twenty four. Back to the episode ticker symbol.
Speaker 3: So right now, I'm in something called the CNBC Celebrity Stock Draft where it's like, I don't know, they got ten you know, celebs or whatever, and we were picking and I'm in number two. I was in I was in number one, and I've done it twice before, and I always I never won. I always at the last minute got eked out. But I said to my Carvana and Carvana pop I were sixty percent a week later, like crazy, I should put more money into it. And I also put bitcoins. So those are the two bets I have this year.
Speaker 5: Okay, at your risk.
Speaker 3: At your risk, folks, don't yell at you.
Speaker 6: I know I kind of want to take everything. There's a big like fifty to fifty to me right now or a part of me trust is trust you zero percent, and the other part of me trust.
Speaker 3: You one starting a cult. Yeah, you know, I I really feel like a Joel Taylor to shave his mustache right now. He's like, I'll just shave half of it, just a message.
Speaker 6: Just to mess with you, because I don't trust one hundred percent. Just the edges.
Speaker 4: What edges.
Speaker 6: We were talking before this, I know we didn't really talk about how this whole situation came up. We were obviously very excited to have you on, and we didn't know what to expect. We know you obviously you've been doing a big act for a long time, so you're gonna come here and talk a whole bunch when you walked into the room. It took you five seconds to start playing with our heads, start sizing everybody else, sizing everybody up. You had will do a few things. You had me right down a card, yep, and a question, and then I actually ripped it up and put it in two separate pockets. You're messing with my boy Jackie over here in the corner to anybody else.
Speaker 3: Everybody gets no, nobody's been othed.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're just playing.
Speaker 6: You've already you've already done it because you've come in with such a presence. You you self deprecating and I shouldn't wearing a suit. Haha, this is big duminy. And then all of a sudden, you're just coming at us like of seven layers of smoke, right, and it's it's very like nerve wrecking. It's very nerve wracking. Do you get that a lot with when you go to these like different NFL places, these colleges.
Speaker 3: And we'll all these kinds of things. What's funny is season one was very funny because nobody really knew who I was. The first season we went in big shout out to ESPN and my boy Adam Schefter, who helped put all this together initially, and then now it's gotten momentum where I think the teams see the value. Yeah so, and you could speak to it yourself. But in a lot of these settings. There's more and more shows now like Quarterback Receiver, like a lot of these shows that highlight some of the players, but you get to see who they really are. You know, we take the helmet off and not outside of press interviews and stuff, and I think you get to see them act like real people, like Michael Parsons right here, great moment where he gets to just be we're watching some video so it's just popped off, but like you get to see them act like kids again. And I think for fans that's an amazing thing. Like Joe Burrow, you don't really get the real Joe Burrow. I got him smiling, laugh and freaking out. Like those moments are I think very good for the team and for the fans, and so they've seen a value in it. So season one we did it. None of the teams knew what was going on. I had to win them over when we came back last season. I mean every single room we went into that do we know you we yeah, well fired up and slightly nervous, but also just you know, you come in with that exact mentality of either total skepticism or you're bought in or you're on the fence, and my job is to kind of make you a believer or or make it make it fun.
Speaker 5: And it's perfect time too in the in the middle of training camp and you have somebody like ohs come in in the middle of training camp like that is a dog day one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to boost morale. And a lot of these guys don't know they're on edge. You know, it's the start of a season. You don't know if you're playing, if you're not, you know, number one in the depth chart, and you don't know people. You want to create that cohesion in the room. The Joe Burrow one is my favorite. The Joe Burrow one is.
Speaker 5: I remember texting David Bachtiari immediately like when you did the Packers, Yeah, and just being like, bro, how real? Like this had raised some some theatrics in there.
Speaker 3: The coach asked Jordan Love, when Aaron Jones stodu in the middle of my show and asked me a question, He's like, I got a question for you, buddy. I was like, Okay, what do you got?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: The Nat Lafleur was great, that the packers were awesome, Yeah, really good, good, really down to earth team. You talk about the two different crowds, Like one crowd you're walking into to win them over. Now you're walking to crowds that they already know who are and they expect you to perform at a super high level. Right from a mental standpoint for you, like nervousness. You see a guy that you've done the ten thousand hours, like you're the outlier in your craft.
Speaker 6: What's more nerve wrecking for you? Earning the crowds trust or having to deliver for the crowd that expects so.
Speaker 5: Much out of you.
Speaker 3: I think it's upping the ante every time, right. You can't like, you can't hit status quote, you can't like just oh you were better last time.
Speaker 7: No, I want to.
Speaker 3: I'm doing Grand Slam home runs like I and this season I'm going to try and up the ante where it's even crazier things than I've done before, Just things that are gonna blow your mind and that are unexpected, like twists and turns, kind of take mentalism to another level.
Speaker 5: How do you figure out how to up the anny? Like at times you are you ever just exhauster kind of over being the mentalist guy from every room you walk in too, it's like, hey, do something.
Speaker 3: It's shockingly no, because I'm like Superman Clark Kent vibes when I walk in in no suit, Boble don't even know who I am, Like, are you an accountant? The parents at my school very rarely does anybody know my kids school? And then they find out, like seeing you. One guy who I'm on a WhatsApp group with because we carpool, like halfway through the school year, Goes sends me a clip of me on Joe brig Goes, I just got sent this by six years this you. It's like I thought you were just like a finance guy. He's like, it's just really yous, Like how.
Speaker 6: Do you do this?
Speaker 3: You can't tell you?
Speaker 6: That is wild? What is the pinnacle for mentalists? Like what is the overall goal? Like at the end of the day, like you're laying down, your loved ones are all around you, what is the major accomplishment that you want?
Speaker 3: Like in hindsight and I've live in the dream, so right now I am like the high mora order markets here. But I'm competitive and ambitious, so I think just continuing to up it where you're seeing this more and more, Like next year, I've got a book coming out, hopefully a TV show, more stuff with NFL. I think I've aligned myself with sports and finance because those are my interests and also those are things growing, Like live sports is the only thing growing on linear TV and streaming, So that's where I like to be aligned with things that are interesting. I like to get people fired up. I think sports and what I do go hand in hand because it's exhilarating because you never know what's gonna happen live. You don't know, Like you see this clip right now that you're watching you in that room, nobody knows how that's gonna play out. There's no way to know what's gonna happen. It's not fake. You could call every one of these players called Tom Brady. Tom Brady not known me before I walked in that room.
Speaker 5: What are what is your book going to cover?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 5: Are you to give any kind of practical ideas?
Speaker 3: So it's how to apply my craft, how to apply the principles of mentalism to your everyday life, like at work, at home, in your relationships. How could you read people more effectively? How could your memory be stronger? All different ways that you can take my skills. And you're not going to be a mentalist probably tomorrow. You know, most people don't want to. If you want to learn, you could do that from a different book. But what are the skills I have that are transferable to you? How do you become memorable? How do you know if somebody is really lying to you or telling the truth?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 3: Stuff like that is very useful. So it's it's a mass market book. It's it's it's not something does this book come out next year?
Speaker 6: I'm gonna have to give myself a copy of that.
Speaker 3: Blue Taylor practical that you could give. Well, a lot of the stuff that I give is is not we have to get into, Like to teach how to lie detecting things like that are going to take more time than what I can explain now. It's why it's like a chapter. But how to improve your memory is just one of the biggest ones that I can tell you. If you're in different lines of work where you meet somebody and you had the feeling where three seconds after you meet them, you're like, I just totally forgot their name, and now you can't even have a conversation because you're just like, oh god, what was her name?
Speaker 6: What was his name?
Speaker 3: And you're just like, so I have a tried and true way to for that in five minutes around never happen again. So the key is you're not really hearing the name. You're on a shampoo bottle. How it says lather, rinse, repeat. You know, there's three instructions every shampoo bottle, so I call it listen, repeat, reply. So most of the time when you're hearing somebody's name, simple trick, you're not hearing it. You're actually never taking it in. You're thinking about what you're gonna say next, or what you're having for dinner to night, or oh my god, my wife just called me. I'm forgetting the For the kids, you never heard their name. So if you can make your mind a total blank and either look them in the eyes, look them in the forehead, like do a trick, or right when you look at them, you're totally quiet, and right when they say their name, what was it, Taylor?
Speaker 7: Do you spell that?
Speaker 3: Ta yl r?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Got it?
Speaker 6: Taylor.
Speaker 3: If you can say their name three times within ten seconds, even just like that casual respell, or say, oh, I got a b named Taylor. That's so funny, great to meet you, Taylor. You will now remember that name three to ten times more. And then if you can even pay them a compliment, be like Taylor Man love that Western show hat. Now in your head, you attach Taylor to the hat. Or you see what I'm saying, You create a hook. So it's listen, repeat, I repeat the name and then a reply with something that connects the name three.
Speaker 5: Times within ten seconds. Easy to put you on the spot. Are you able to recall everybody's name?
Speaker 3: Everyone that I've met? So I haven't met everyone in there? So like if I had met everybody one hundred percent, I know their names, but I've only met like I met Jack, Steve, I haven't. I haven't met everybody.
Speaker 5: Okay, it's a should we do this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Remember it's all dudes with mustaches walked in IM like, are we shooting a porno? I don't know where I'm at right now?
Speaker 6: Yeah, boys, go to the names. Obviously, Jack, who's next? Say your name out loud?
Speaker 3: Garrett to ours to tease, like the way this guy rolls Garrett with double R double T power mustache on Garrett power mustache.
Speaker 5: It's strong.
Speaker 6: He's got the best facial hair in the game. And behind behind Garrett Mitch Mitchell.
Speaker 3: But we're we're at the Mitch stage like that, We've broken through that ice, Mitch see that?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, No, where are you lying to me?
Speaker 5: Right now?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 3: That's my Starbucks name from now on, I'm walking up. I'm going I'm Sherman. Yeah, Jared one R one D yes, best friend. Third grade kid named Jared spelled with two rs and and a D. Who does that to their child? Okay, that's bad, Sorry to offend people. JP, All right, I think we got everybody.
Speaker 5: Okay, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, come back.
Speaker 6: We'll come back to that check out bus scenes to figure out if you got it all right?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: If they move around, though, it's very jarring because they all look the same and there in the dark. I wish the camera could catch this. Except for Sherman. I'll remember him for the rest of my life. She dialed in, Bro, I feel like this. Wait, wait, look, this is a key moment. Jack here here, here, let's go over this because I want to Jack, I had met earlier for a brief moment, right, And if I right now, this is top of mind. So when I say top mind, is you heard those names? You know these people, and so I heard their names. But I want to dig deep where if I say, right in this moment, Jack, right now, think of one of your best friends.
Speaker 1: Can you do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 3: That boom? How could I possibly know that? Are you understanding?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: But look over here Will Compton's going. But man, maybe he knew would be here. Maybe he looked up the crew. Maybe if it's your best friend, he could have gone on Instagram to you just tagged in a photo. Right, There's all these ways. So I don't want the front of your mind. I don't want something that could have been looked up. So I'm going in the back of your head where you got a name in the back of your head that's picked absolute random and it's a guy?
Speaker 5: Is that right? Correct?
Speaker 3: And I want to make sure that everybody knows that you have not written anything down, You have not said this a word to anybody, literally random as can be. You picked one person that isn't even one of your best friends, I assume, and you got his name in the back of your head?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: The second?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, let's watch think. Is it a first and last name? I'm assuming yes, all right, this is not written down, this is nowhere, This is in his brain. Is that true?
Speaker 5: I want to make sure for everybody watching, I swear to God, I want you.
Speaker 3: To count the number of letters in this person's name, just to yourself. Please don't use your fingers or something. Can we see him right now?
Speaker 5: I don't know what the situation, trying to read his body language.
Speaker 3: Are people listening to this on a podcast?
Speaker 6: A lot of Spotify Apple.
Speaker 3: I'm going to narrate what I'm thinking. So watching this and seeing this beautiful mustache and me in a suit, I'll tell you what's going on. So I watched Jack while he was thinking of this name, when he thought of somebody in the front of mind, and then changed his mind to somebody else, went to the back of his head, and he seeing this guy. And I watched your eyes, and it took you a little while to count.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: If that name is quick, that name was Doug or Ben, it would have been fast. But if it's Sherman, that's a struggle, right, there that takes longer to count. And I watched your eyes and you went like this, and then you did it. You broke it into two pieces, and it felt like the two pieces were almost equal.
Speaker 5: I watch you.
Speaker 3: Was it seven letters?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 12: Oh?
Speaker 5: Eight?
Speaker 3: You just counted the second time and it's eight, isn't it?
Speaker 5: Actually?
Speaker 3: Don't say dot, don't don't say not say anything. It's actually he was about to say six, week counted seven. He miscounted the first time because two of the letters are the same, and so he wasn't sure and they were at the end and it's an L. But you thought it was one hour two?
Speaker 6: Russell?
Speaker 3: Is his name?
Speaker 6: Russell?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 14: Is it Russell Jack?
Speaker 5: He's off?
Speaker 3: Okay? So well, hold on, stup? Was that the guy you picked? Was it Russell? Was the first guy? You picked him?
Speaker 1: I right?
Speaker 8: Incorrect, But I don't know how we go about this because I don't want to spoil anything else.
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on, don't tell me the other name. But you looked at somebody and you changed and you went to the last one. Were you thinking of Russell? Was there a point at which you thought of Russell? You should Russell Smith? Is that his last name too.
Speaker 4: No, but no, wait wait dude, hold on, Oh my god.
Speaker 6: What the fuck is happening right now?
Speaker 3: Is Russell Smith the last person you talked to and you were taking off the camera?
Speaker 10: The first fucking name on the top of my contact is Russell Smith.
Speaker 6: I'm not bullshitting.
Speaker 4: This is what was pulled off my phone earlier.
Speaker 3: There's the top contact on my.
Speaker 5: Phone when he's telling you to scroll and stop.
Speaker 4: Yes, it is lit. I haven't touched it. It's Russell Smith.
Speaker 10: It's Russell Smith and there's only.
Speaker 6: One out.
Speaker 5: Now when you in your brain, was that the end result? Or are you being like, how did I miss this?
Speaker 3: I didn't miss anything. That's who he just told me thought of. I don't even know what's going on. I don't know who he changed his mind to because I said, don't do your best friend. He thought of Russell Smith, and then he said, I don't know this guy well enough, so he was trying to think of someone else. But he knows that was who you're thinking of. That's why he's freaking out.
Speaker 6: Who the hell is Russell Smith?
Speaker 4: We can call him.
Speaker 3: He's the guy one to college.
Speaker 6: That is fucking wild.
Speaker 3: You know what I told you if I well, you asked me about magic, right, so magic?
Speaker 5: Here?
Speaker 3: Check these cards out yours? I don't know, check them out? Are they mixed up? Or they've shuffled up little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Shuffle them up. I don't want to mess around. Shuffle them up. Now. Here's the expectation where a magic trick is. If I say, pick one out right now, right, well, and then he picks one out and he puts it back, and then I find it. No, No, we're not doing that. We're not doing that. I come on, let's blow my pay grade.
Speaker 5: I love doing that.
Speaker 3: Though it's good, it's fun. I'm not knocking it, but that that I could do that. So I want to do something unexpected. Are they shuffled up? Are they mixed up?
Speaker 5: Ye?
Speaker 3: Make sure a couple.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of nervous. I'm shaking a load.
Speaker 3: Take if you want. I don't care. But they're not in some sort of order. And here put them and put them down table somewhere and push down and kind of like spread them a little bit.
Speaker 5: Everybody should be watching on YouTube and.
Speaker 3: It's all you. He's got he's got a deck cards, subscribe and he shuffle them up. Is your cards. And what I want you to do is take and and you're not gonna look, but you're gonna move your finger across. And whenever you get an urge, you you like, stop on one. Okay, okay, like kind of go across. And it's got nothing new with me. If you feel good about it, you stop on one. And it's got to feel right to you.
Speaker 1: You got one.
Speaker 3: I don't know where it is. I don't you take this card?
Speaker 5: What I want to?
Speaker 3: Just take it, bring close to you.
Speaker 10: I don't want to see it. I do want to seeing close to you. Make sure, make sure the taylor can't see it.
Speaker 3: Just for you.
Speaker 5: You got it?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Do you know what it is?
Speaker 10: Will?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 10: Do you have a pocket or somewhere you could sneak it to where there's just no way we could see?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Cheeks, Okay, now yours. I'm not gonna hang a deck of cards. You know you get a special deck of cards. Special when I told you about this, specially it's an invisible deck of cards. Grab it and shuffle it up, right, look at the acting even though you know what shuffling doesn't matter, right, you know what I'm saying, son, shuffle them up.
Speaker 1: Look at that.
Speaker 3: Look at that that wrist action. Okay, stop and now you take And this was funny, right. I told you that this deck of cards is special. It's unique because shuffling doesn't matter. It's invisible, but they're all and I want you to just reach in the middle and just grab one out and look at it because that's your card.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 3: You could have grabbed the top one the middle and the bottom didn't matter, did it. Now, this is what's different. There is no way in the world that they could all know what it is. And no, I forgot to tell you here. I'm going to try to read your mind, but you didn't even know.
Speaker 1: This is that.
Speaker 3: My goal was for you to read my mind. Okay, this is the weirdest thing.
Speaker 10: So I want I want to show me that and I'm gonna fold that up.
Speaker 3: So this is not reading your mind. I'm just still letting you know.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but oh I don't want to see it, got it?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: I should have done before you even did it, because that's the card.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking about.
Speaker 6: One card.
Speaker 3: You got that card? Yeah, not not in the pipes right there? Imagine your hand and I want you to just close your eyes. My heart rates at ninety one, think red, black, hearts, diamonds, clubs, spades, shuffle them up. It's not even real deck, it's invisible. Keep your eyes closed, lean forward for me a little bit, tailor leaning forward for me a little bit. Keep that mic in front of you, pull your hand closer to my my voice, bring your hand out, out, out out, and I want you to go ahead and close your eyes, close your eyes, close your eyes, keep him closed, and don't open him. Don't open them open So invisible deck. Had you think of any card? Random?
Speaker 1: Just random?
Speaker 3: Shuffle him up, plucked it out of the middle, don't open your eyes. But tell us what is the invisible card? You're imagine your hands say it now, let me ask you a question. I love this.
Speaker 7: I love this moment.
Speaker 3: Because it's exactly what I do with Jack, where he changed me in the middle and he wasn't sure. And I can always get the thought in the front of your head, but the one in the back. What was that first card you thought of? And you go, no one's gonna get this one, there's no ways gonna get What was that card? Tell us the first one?
Speaker 5: What was yeah?
Speaker 3: Tell us yes, turn around, take a look the queen, turn around, take a look at it.
Speaker 10: Shut up?
Speaker 3: And then and then I wanted you to see if you could read my mind. I want you to see you read my mind. You want to see if you could read my mind?
Speaker 6: You hold this?
Speaker 3: Look I wrote this down before we even started, before we even started. Take out your card?
Speaker 7: Was that was that?
Speaker 3: Look at this? Are these all different? And did you show these up? And you can, I swear to God, show show, show everybody what was that card that you took out? And tell us what it is? Or you know when you open the note at the same time. Yeah, you can show everybody. Open that note up and read it and turn your card around. What did I say? What I what was I thinking of?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Sorry, can you guys not see that's really sloppy hand ring? Do you guys see it's five of spades? Sorry about that's a five? Show them and I thought it'd be the five of spades?
Speaker 6: No way, dude, Sorry about.
Speaker 3: My sloppy handwriting. Yeah, even though quite frankly, if you wanted worst case scenario, I don't know if you guys can see this, but if you want it, if you were really stick in the mud, I would take the five of spades, give it a shake and chain it into the jack. If you really needed me to you know what I'm saying, we would do that just in case, Just in case.
Speaker 14: Five of spadeses right here in the middle of the deck. Wait seven, right?
Speaker 5: Five? No?
Speaker 6: Five?
Speaker 5: What are you saying?
Speaker 6: He just took the five of spades, shook his hand a couple of times, and turned it into the Jack of spades, and then it was in the middle of the deck.
Speaker 7: How do you do?
Speaker 3: That's with the boys.
Speaker 6: God, You're worth every You're worth every penny.
Speaker 3: Jack Garrett Mitch short for Mitchell. We got Jay Rod right here, we got Jared, we got Sherman. I'll never forget you, Sherman.
Speaker 5: We interrupt this episode to bring you cars dot Com. Your car is one of, if not the most valuable asset you have. Knowing how much your car is worth will help you when it comes time to sell. Your car could be worth more than you thought. And if you've been thinking about a new car but not sure if it fits your budget, be sure to check your cars dot com market value to see if your trade in might be worth more than expected. Thinking about selling your car in the next couple of months, your garage. Lets you dang on, let me specify that your garage. Lets you see your car's value up to sixty days in the future, so you'll know if selling today gets you a better deal than a few weeks from now. Track your car's value on cars dot com, cars dot com. Back to the episode, and you know what, here's what you do.
Speaker 10: I want you to think of somebody.
Speaker 5: This is the most insane shit.
Speaker 3: I want you to think of somebody. Oh wait, hold on, hold on, hold on, wait, wait wait, will we got unfinished business?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: I want to know how your mental process worked. Did you know when you were picking the five of spades? That's what I was thinking of because I had written that down. You had no idea, but you just had a feeling to go on that car and it was a five of spades.
Speaker 10: Sorry, my handwriting is bad.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think that could look like a jack? Did that not look like a five?
Speaker 1: If?
Speaker 10: You?
Speaker 3: Guy's weird when you said that, because I see what you're saying. But it was meant to be like many How many teams are there thirty two teams in the NFL?
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 3: And if I ask you right, if I were to ask you to pick any player, and you go through this, how the decision happens is fascinating to me. Let me ask you a question. I say to you, pick any player in the NFL thirty two teams, fifty three players, right, and you close your eyes, visualize his face. Can you see this player as if he's sitting the bus with you right now?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, open your eyes. I think that you started with the player's position.
Speaker 1: Is that how you did it?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 6: Knowing Will's skin color.
Speaker 3: I think the skin color.
Speaker 1: He laughed at that.
Speaker 3: Now you give me a hint.
Speaker 5: That was good.
Speaker 3: I think he started with position, then you went to team, then you went to player. Thirty two teams. All right, I'm gonnaive this a go. I think AFC, think NFC.
Speaker 2: FIG no bok.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I gotta say something.
Speaker 6: I'm so nervous right now.
Speaker 3: I think something's up, something's up. Close your eyes.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold up, no, hold up.
Speaker 6: I thought the same thing for those of you who are listening to if you were look at that.
Speaker 3: Now it's coming into perspective. I want to show this all right, open your eyes. Think offense, think defense, think offense, think defense. You know what best offense is a good de fence.
Speaker 5: He went defense right, Yeah, No, I'm trying to say, just.
Speaker 3: Do you see what's on his table? Look down? Do you see everything on his table? Look down? Cards, We got drinks, we got everything. When I say the number four, what does that make you think of?
Speaker 5: Do I say it out loud?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Does foro make you think of something? When I said the table.
Speaker 7: Right here?
Speaker 6: Do you see it?
Speaker 3: Corner? You're thinking of a cornerback, aren't you do? I answer, yeah, No, it was a cornerback.
Speaker 5: Corner cornerback.
Speaker 3: Did this person switch teams in the last year?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: Oh, okay, I gotta I gotta preface this because I think we have confusion. Here are you thinking the same person? You've got one person throughout? You just pick a new person.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking of the cat, Yes, over the.
Speaker 3: I had you think it's him?
Speaker 5: Him?
Speaker 3: Not a cornerback, not a corner played for the Jets last year?
Speaker 5: Yes, just switch?
Speaker 3: Did you not know that? Just switch of the Buccaneers? Bryce Hall?
Speaker 5: Isn't it Bree Hall? Yeah? Is that not right?
Speaker 6: Is in the Jets? Still?
Speaker 3: I think he just traded in the last day of the Bucks.
Speaker 5: Or look him up, and I did misspell and put Bryce Hall first in the Google search.
Speaker 3: Is he Jets or Bucks?
Speaker 5: I mean my heart, My heart is pounting.
Speaker 6: Just just type in Briece Hall it should be on on its prest all team team type of looks like.
Speaker 5: He's, uh, you're still with the Jets.
Speaker 3: Jets. Good enough for me. I didn't know if it was a trade. I'll take it.
Speaker 6: That means Briecee home my getting traded.
Speaker 7: I heard it here first, I didn't mean.
Speaker 1: That was that?
Speaker 6: Really? Was that your person?
Speaker 5: Yeah? And I switched who was before? I don't know that one? Who was it before?
Speaker 3: Sweating in here?
Speaker 5: It was Christian McCaffrey. So I immediately was going to like a versatile.
Speaker 6: Went from running back, Yeah, Roberts Pulane.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to Roberts plane.
Speaker 5: But he was talking fantasy draft. I thought he was setting me up to pick Christian McCaffrey. But I want a little more versus how somebody you'd get in a maybe second third round.
Speaker 6: Do you want to do some predictions?
Speaker 3: What predictions are we going for NFL? NFL? I think I think we might see a three pete.
Speaker 5: Here the chief. Are you able in any capacity right to tip off? How you knew that?
Speaker 7: Well?
Speaker 3: I didn't know perfectly, So I'm telling you. That's why I say it's you never know what's going to happen, because it was close. I misspelled it. Sorry about that. I'm having a rough spelling day. But uh, why do I think bucks? I don't know who you thought of on the bucks? Now it's killing me.
Speaker 5: We're gonna play in the Bucks this year?
Speaker 3: I think so Will's coming back out of retirement.
Speaker 6: You're ten, for real?
Speaker 5: I mean, my mind's blown. Even though he got the he was were you being seriously thought? I was thinking of cornerback?
Speaker 3: I thought, were you thinking another cornerback?
Speaker 5: I wasn't thinking corner I was always thinking running back. The fact that you landed on bryce Aw Breshaw and I mistyped and put bryce Aw first in my search bar and then landed on Bresaw. And I told JP I was like, I switched my player. I don't think he's gonna get it right.
Speaker 6: That is wild?
Speaker 5: Are you in any capacity able to explain?
Speaker 3: I gotta leave some mystery, man, I gotta gotta keep exciting.
Speaker 6: Can you teach us a small thing you taught us learning names three times ten seconds, find a word playing that Jared, double R, double O, double D whatever it was, right? Is there anything you can teach us in the mentalist world?
Speaker 3: I got to think that's a small little that's gonna take longer than you expect. That's the problem.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, okay, all the way for the book. I know a way for the book.
Speaker 5: I teach you.
Speaker 3: What does for the kids? What does the stat that I had to look up? No, I don't know the stat. I was just trying to say, you were just I kind of move.
Speaker 5: You around, son of a bus?
Speaker 6: Do you watch his fingers?
Speaker 3: I'm watching everything?
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you asked me a question I want to he thought.
Speaker 3: Of because he changed his mind like three times because he was with Russell Smith. But he's like, I don't know this kid as well, So we switched to the other guy he knew better. That was the thing that was the fascinating part about that one. In fact, let's get JP.
Speaker 5: He had that Russell JP.
Speaker 3: I think of somebody right now that pops in your head, somebody that pops in here, and you got somebody?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 3: Somebody they would know?
Speaker 7: They would not they would not know.
Speaker 10: Everything's micd up in here.
Speaker 5: Here's what you do.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna jot this down here, get a scrap of paper and show the boys behind you. You guys are gonna watch me like a hawk. Just this person's first name.
Speaker 10: Okay, this is their first name.
Speaker 6: Behind you.
Speaker 10: Make sure there's no way we can see this over here on this side.
Speaker 6: Right now, JP is using a sharpie.
Speaker 5: And again, just to bring up my last it was my last search like I didn't close it out that mitch. You got that?
Speaker 3: You good?
Speaker 1: JP?
Speaker 3: Who saw it?
Speaker 10: Just the back of the bus, Back of the bus? Hold it in half, hold it again?
Speaker 5: Eat it?
Speaker 3: Not totally kidding. You would have done it. No, Garrett would have done it. That's commitment right there, Marstall can take they saw it. Shred this sucker. I'm staring at you, Jack hard eye context that thing ripped up. Hold out your hands, rip rip? Are there any pieces left in my fingers?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 10: Do you have any idea who he might have just thought of?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, I will guarantee you one hundred percent, just based on the body language, based on the quickness.
Speaker 5: It's a guy.
Speaker 3: Is it a guy?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: It is? Yeah, it's a guy for sure.
Speaker 6: A lot of dude talk, dud lot of dude thoughts bus.
Speaker 3: A lot of dudes. When you thought of that person, It's funny how I caught six letters. So watch the same thing. Think of your person and get rid of that in your hands. You're you're comfortable. Think of this person right now.
Speaker 7: I'm not comfortable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's scary, and I want you to mix up the letters in his first name. Just grab one out in your head. You gotta let it in your head. Yeah, they know who you're thinking of. So I wonder how many of you did the same letter. I don't think everyone did. I think people did different letters. People are different. Most people when they're thinking of the name of which I do with, and they don't want to do the first letter because they think that might give away the name. And so I don't think you did that. You didn't do the first letter, did You thought it's too obvious, So you jumped in there and then you know what he did. Somebody cuts you off in traffic, tailor your better self. You don't want to be like you. You Taylor cut off and yeah, you could feel at the road rates. I didn't even say the word, but in context, you like, I didn't even say what you saw me by my little f are you think the letter F?
Speaker 7: Yes?
Speaker 3: And then there's two of them. It's Jeff, isn't it?
Speaker 1: Oh No?
Speaker 7: And I was thinking, like, man, I did pick an easy name.
Speaker 3: That's crazy, man, It's unbelievable.
Speaker 7: That's nice.
Speaker 6: It really is.
Speaker 3: Made me work, does it? Is? It?
Speaker 6: Is it exhausted?
Speaker 3: Five of spades? Uh, not exhausting, but sometimes you know, you gotta really focus.
Speaker 5: And by the way, I'm still so blown away because my first search was Bryce Hall.
Speaker 3: Who's Bryce Hall?
Speaker 5: And I was like, and then I misspelled it. I go forward, Brice Hall, sorry, because he had me. He had me type out my own stuff at my own search. Bar. I wasn't showing him, and I was thinking of the player and I misspelled it first and put Bryce Hall, and then obviously that was the player Atlanta. I don't know, man, it is crazy, huh. Taylor, and I thought of three numbers before.
Speaker 3: You came in lottery numbers.
Speaker 5: There's three numbers.
Speaker 6: We were like, you know, do you have the who has the envelope with?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we have an envelope where we had three numbers and Our thought was, like you'd be able to guess what our numbers.
Speaker 3: And who's not in this I gotta do who's not even in this room right now? That's associated with the show Steven.
Speaker 6: And Alex bring them in, Coop and Coop Coop Coop.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you want to get.
Speaker 3: Them one or two of them.
Speaker 6: Don't leave me alone. Don't leave me alone?
Speaker 3: So what are we doing here?
Speaker 6: Guy?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: How are you great?
Speaker 3: Hey? Bro live in the dream?
Speaker 6: What's that You're gonna be?
Speaker 3: Double girl dads?
Speaker 1: Well?
Speaker 6: You did h you? Did you have your four kids?
Speaker 3: Four kids?
Speaker 6: Girls? Boys?
Speaker 5: You girls?
Speaker 3: Two boys?
Speaker 6: You son of a bitch? How did you do? How did you have boys? Did you mentalize your wife in the time of day position?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 7: I don't you know.
Speaker 6: There is actual literature on that right which I have looked up in a very extensive Yeah, going for three, how do you have two kids?
Speaker 3: I see two girl dads? I said it, you said it.
Speaker 6: Okay, they're coming in.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's just stuff all the boys and Stephen coming on. Boys.
Speaker 3: So we had aggressively go and screw it on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, coops, king of the sleeper build built for radio.
Speaker 6: You asked me, you asked me another question to ye, hold on, hold out.
Speaker 3: You're asked me a question, Steve, think you're Jersey numbers right now? Jersey number, Jersey numbers it. Well, you don't got it. We haven't done one yet. No, no, yeah, we're all in the same. I'm very nervous. Places we've been doing football, thought of Breese Hall, I said, Jets, but then I switched over to Bucks. I wonder, why, how about this? Imagine a football player right now? Boring already did that. I already did that. Let's do something good, you said, when I worked on Wall Street? What would I do? How could you use this to monetize?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Do you have any siblings?
Speaker 10: I do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 6: Why?
Speaker 3: He takes a long to answer that, though, because he's he's easy.
Speaker 6: He feels the same way we all do.
Speaker 3: Would anybody know your Social Security number? My mom would maybe maybe? And also that's not really good to reveal on here because you can't change that. Steve's like I might want to get out of the bus. Would anybody know your ATM pin code?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: Is there any way in the world anybody you could possibly know that if you've written that down? He or he told any But if you were like I don't know. Did you even make up your PATM pin code? I did you made it up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? All right? Watch this.
Speaker 3: Think it's four digits.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, four nice? Guess how'd you.
Speaker 3: Joke with the show? Hey, that's gonna be our clip to promo too. That's good. That's the money shot. Okay, think of your ATM bank pin code, and I want you to think of the first number in your head trying to react one two, three, four, five six seven eight nine zero. I already knew what it was, but I just want to see his face after you try to hold still. Yeah, Now, do you think this guy did something silly like a six six six six, or like an eight eight eight, like doing something ridiculous?
Speaker 5: I don't think so.
Speaker 3: No, shot, you like it the glasses maybe at five o'clock shadow. This is the man who does a little bit of work hard, a little bit of play hard, a little like. Yeah, so I think you did the first number and you like patterns. I don't think it's a birthday. I don't think it's somebody's birthday, is it? Oh, don't say anything more. I'm wondering what it is. First number. Second number gets bigger than the first number you move down.
Speaker 7: That's true, I know.
Speaker 3: Think of the third number. I think if it gets bigger smaller, think this way or that way. Are you gonna be mad If everybody now knows your eighteen, I'm gonna have to go change it immediately after this, think of the last number YEP nine eight, seven, six, five, four three two one. To clarify, you have never written this down, You've never posted public, you never said this anywhere. Literally, there's no way anybody in the world, including your mom, knows your atmpian.
Speaker 5: Is that correct?
Speaker 7: That is correct?
Speaker 3: Did the first number trying to think where you went? Because it felt like muscle memory. You you went back, you didn't go close your eyes. I might have missed this. I want to make sure I write that number clear so you don't think it's a j again. I might have missed one number. It's kind of like the Breecee Hall thing.
Speaker 7: You asked me, what do I do?
Speaker 3: I never know if it's gonna work one hundred percent. You just never know.
Speaker 10: Suret's see this.
Speaker 3: I'm going to ask you one last clue, but I'm already committed. I think one of the numbers repeats in your code. Doesn't it, Steve, it does open your eyes. You never met me before. I walked through this door minutes before I arrived, before getting on this bus.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 7: True?
Speaker 3: What is your ATM pin code? One digit at a time? One five two five. There's no way, yo yet, get portnoy in here. Next, I want his ATM pin code. Also, I'll split, I'll throw a piece to everybody.
Speaker 6: We we might have to put you down.
Speaker 3: Man, there's no way I might not be leaving that.
Speaker 6: You're a danger to society.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, see I just called they need me?
Speaker 6: Awe, that is insane. Why don't you work for the government?
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe my next iteration right, No, I'm having too much fun entertaining.
Speaker 6: Yea being on the good side. I wonder how that? What do you think a good hacker or something like that, because when I'm watching you, there's a lot of fluff, not fluff, but like you're putting on a show as well, like you know answers you're already and then you're playing, oh, don't say anything else, don't do this?
Speaker 3: Not always was that?
Speaker 6: Was there any game in that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: A little bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it wasn't certain at all. God, I really thought I missed it.
Speaker 6: I was staring your ass down when he was counting worth it.
Speaker 5: Him?
Speaker 6: Just anything?
Speaker 7: Did I tip anything like that?
Speaker 5: I did not.
Speaker 6: You literally were like this the whole time because I thought that.
Speaker 3: Makes it even crazier that he just nailed it, which I gotta go. I need to get off the bus and go change my faint coat right now.
Speaker 5: So how did you even identify when he just stared and you're you're counting, and you kind of already knew that? Is that one? Thinking that's such a small it's a small little details.
Speaker 3: I want to know, please, Sherman, you got to teach me. Suman's like, let's go to my team. I'm broke. Who has cash?
Speaker 6: I don't have any cash.
Speaker 5: No one's got we all got we all got bitcoins.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh man, I was gonna make it exciting, all right, nobody, I got my.
Speaker 5: Run and get a buck or a hundred. We know it's hunters. Go get a buck.
Speaker 3: You won't give us a mix. You did a good job before, dude, I'm fucking what's the birthday?
Speaker 5: All right? What do you got?
Speaker 6: Cats?
Speaker 7: You have to do it like that?
Speaker 3: You could just grab what does this guy have right here? Hey? Hey, he just throws the bag on the thing. All right, let's make a busting with the boys. Grab out a bill.
Speaker 5: We had to do one bill.
Speaker 3: He comes up, boom, bam, not mine. I want to touch it, all right, I want you to take take it. I don't want to touch it. I want to see it. Nothing. Take it over there. Take the bill. I don't want to touch it, to be around it. And I want you to take and write busting with the Boys on it.
Speaker 10: Do it over there somewhere. Don't wan to see a bill. I want see you.
Speaker 3: All right, he mixed, he's up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, alright, Graham, all right, let's do this.
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 3: Who has their phone readily accessible?
Speaker 4: Right here?
Speaker 6: Do I fold it?
Speaker 3: Fold in half? Fold in half? And I want you to take it? And how many pockets you got?
Speaker 5: What did you just do? Right there? Nothing?
Speaker 1: Nothing?
Speaker 3: Four pockets?
Speaker 6: Put in one of them?
Speaker 7: Good?
Speaker 3: Look what do you pull up your calculator?
Speaker 5: This is the This is like the calculator. Thing is when I texted bach ready?
Speaker 10: How many people's birthday birthdays do you know in this room? I like the fact I don't if he saw us that he just threw his browser history that problem.
Speaker 6: Good ward Jack can work.
Speaker 10: How many people's birthdays do you know in this room? Anybody?
Speaker 5: Garrett?
Speaker 10: Garrett, you know what that's cute to know his birthday? Okay, that's good, all right, tell me tell me you know, don't even say what month is?
Speaker 1: He born in February? Okay?
Speaker 3: So put in two and then and then hold it up so I can't see it, so I don't the day. And if it's if it's less than ten, like if it's the third, do three. But if it's the twenty eight to twenty eight, so put in two more digits for his birthday, Okay?
Speaker 5: And I'm not out of anything.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 10: You just put in like a three digit number. You're good, you did it. Now, Garrett, I think of somebody whose birthday you know.
Speaker 1: You got somebody take the.
Speaker 3: Phone from him, and I want you to hit times you did it, and now the month and the day now hear mat. If the month was like, uh, December, do twelve oh one or twelve thirty one, you get it to try to make the number be either three or four digits.
Speaker 10: You already at times put in that three or four digit.
Speaker 6: Month and year.
Speaker 1: Let me know, and you've done it. Do you do it? You need a year?
Speaker 10: No? No, no, my bad, no, like just the month. So you've got this time? Is this and him to one more person? You decide? Anybody out there? Who are you going to hand it to?
Speaker 5: Did you keep up?
Speaker 6: Hold on so you if it's like January?
Speaker 4: It be oh one?
Speaker 10: Yep, you already did it right, he did? Three or four digit number?
Speaker 3: Who do you want to hand it to? You? Who hasn't helped yet? I gotta make sure I'm mic who hasn't helped yet in the room. I don't know if you see this right now? Steve is changing his bank pin code as we speak.
Speaker 7: He's on it.
Speaker 3: He's on the phone with Wells Fargo being like, I don't know what the hell happened. It's a mentalist.
Speaker 5: Just change it.
Speaker 3: Who's got it? Who's got it?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 3: Yeah, here's what you do with thre eybody's name again? Because you don't believe me that I know everybody? All right, Jared? Think of someone's birthday? You got somebody?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, three or four digit number? Here's what you do one last time? Hit hit times, big number pops up on the screen, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: Yep?
Speaker 3: Type in that three or four digit number. So if it's a month, yeah, yeah, do you do it three or four.
Speaker 5: Dig it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna let you do it.
Speaker 5: You are psycho.
Speaker 3: You did it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: One hundred times one hundred times one hundred is one million. Fact check me later. Taylor's mind is blown. So if you right now, it can't be right stacks one hundred times one hundred and ten thousand, hundred a million hit equals. You have to be over a million right now, and you were February and at birthday. I bet you're over ten million? Is it over ten mili?
Speaker 5: Do I tell you?
Speaker 3: I mean, you don't have to tell me, but it's like a guess. It's like just numbers. Am I over ten million?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay, here's what you do. You shovel these up whenever you want. I'm gonna kind of have you yell out the word stop. Do you see what I'm saying. I'm gonna let them fall, and I want you to say stop whenever you want stop right there. Try to hit it right the moment right there. You know what, I have a better idea take and I want you to do it. Wats in your hands? You see what I'm saying, take I want you to feel it. Listen to me. I want you to be able to feel. So you lift exactly where I take the cars in your hands and listen to me. You can lift a little or a lot, but I want you to feel like it's the right amount. Lift a chunk, no, no, in your hands. So you you you're in You're in charge. I can't do something for you, but you got to do at least like a few cards you have like some oomph?
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 3: Does that feel right?
Speaker 5: Feels good?
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: Put them down to the table wherever you cut like put no no, no, no like put the top half you like, wherever chunk you take off, put it on the table. Take a chunk, put on, and then take the other half. Turn sideways and mark the cut. Get it boom?
Speaker 1: I watched this.
Speaker 3: Is it over fifty million?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 6: Okay?
Speaker 3: So it was in December?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: A right, because then December would have been twelve. Anyway, Taylor's blind is still blown.
Speaker 1: About a million?
Speaker 6: Math all right?
Speaker 3: I let the cards fall, you shovel them, look crazy and you cut? You said I don't want you to do it. You do it? And now if you had cut one more card, it'd be different here? Do you agree? One more card? Different here? Every single place would have been different. So I want to see exactly in the middle where you cut, and what I want you to do is one digit at a time? Is it seven or eight digits? That number eight digits? Ten million something?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, so let's do this one at a time. I'm gonna let you do it right at the exact point you cut. Tell us what's the first.
Speaker 5: Digit on the like, the biggest number?
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole thing? What's what's it start with?
Speaker 5: Two?
Speaker 1: Two?
Speaker 3: What's the next number?
Speaker 7: Nine?
Speaker 6: A nine?
Speaker 3: What's the next number?
Speaker 5: Six?
Speaker 7: A six?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Is that right?
Speaker 3: It is getting too weird? What's the next number?
Speaker 5: Seven?
Speaker 3: Seven? What's the next number?
Speaker 5: Got four?
Speaker 6: A four?
Speaker 3: What's the next number three? A three?
Speaker 6: Four? Four?
Speaker 1: One?
Speaker 3: Ain't no one in the deck? So how about an ace? Does that work?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: That would have been a card trick. But you know what money, right, you're in the NFL. You make money. Everybody likes to make money. But money can never buy you more time. You could be the richest person in the world, right, you only got so much time? So what's worth more than money? What did you say busting with the boys? You wrote you signed one hundred. Well, I don't even know what it was one hundred. It's still in your pocket.
Speaker 5: It's gone.
Speaker 3: Check your pocket. Do you feel no, it's not saying one yes, check check if you signed it, you know, well it the government. Do me a favor. Read us the serial number that bill on the other side. One digit at a time. Hold the calculat up, read the seal number.
Speaker 9: You want to Hyeah, go ahead, one at a time.
Speaker 5: Jack, you want me to hold it? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, two nine, six, seven, four three four one, and this is zero at the end.
Speaker 3: But that's a for Oh's.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's the way.
Speaker 3: Oh's man, that's your voice. Hey, that's the most incredible thing I've ever seen. We leave on a high note. We leave on a high note.
Speaker 6: Brother, that was thank you.
Speaker 3: And look behind you, Breese Hall is walking in No, I'm kidding.
Speaker 7: That.
Speaker 3: That was unbelievable. Thanks guys, thanks for.
Speaker 6: Having me awesome. Seriously, I just.
Speaker 3: This is what they teach you at University of Michigan.
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying that were you.
Speaker 5: Part of the cheating scandal?
Speaker 3: I was brought in immediately after the cheating scandal. My episode aired the day after, and people said, are you really post Pearlman Connor? I'm available defensive coordinators who need to know what the other team is actually gonna do.
Speaker 5: Where you going at this training camp?
Speaker 3: So I might be a secret. I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's it's oh because you're Yeah, you're right, even even if you could. We want the boys to be surprised.
Speaker 3: I want the boys to be surprised. That's the reason.
Speaker 5: But how many stops do you get to go on a.
Speaker 3: Lot of teams? We got to really a couple of handfuls of team, so pro and college. I'm super psyched the college. You know what I did Michigan last year my alma mater, so that was really a special thing. I told those guys, you're gonna win it all this year. I was their good luck charm. I'm saying they did it, But I said at that moment, I said, we're going all the way. We had a fifteen O season this year. I'm excited. I think the team I'm going to go see is also gonna win the national championship.
Speaker 5: Predict Michigan schedule this year?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know about that.
Speaker 5: I move.
Speaker 3: I wish because you got what the for?
Speaker 5: How many draft picks did you get?
Speaker 3: Including Pennix, which is the craziest pick.
Speaker 5: Now, are you a massive football fan?
Speaker 3: I keep track of football. I don't know if I'm massive. I have four kids, so I can't watch as much football as I would like minus getting in trouble. But I college try to keep I would say i've i've in the last few years with all stuff I do for NFL, I have to watch a much game footage and know who the guys are that I've transitioned more to NFL, but it used to be much more college.
Speaker 6: I will cut this part. But are you going to Titans?
Speaker 3: What's I'm not going to Titans?
Speaker 6: Not in a budget.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 6: The budget for the.
Speaker 3: Time, tell them for next year. I don't think they reached out, really, I don't think so. A lot of teams have.
Speaker 6: Yeah, dude, this was an insane look at we have Liz the first day. I've had every guy.
Speaker 5: Interesting too, because he went to the Bengals.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you also went to You went to the Jets. I did Jets and you had a guy go up and you said McCole Hardman, he's the bowl had traded too sane.
Speaker 3: Then the score that was predicting the game thirty one to twenty one became the number one most bet score on all on DraftKings and Fan Duels. That score from that went viral. Should look it up. It's crazy and it was the number one most bet score.
Speaker 5: Wait what did you what did you say?
Speaker 3: I had mcole Hartman come up. You got to watch the clip. Almost thinks should put the clip up. And I had puzzle. I had a puzzle piece, like a big puzzle. We dumped and there were hundreds of puzzle pieces all over the table that were different, and I said, McCole, you know it's it's muscle memory like so I had put his arm down and sweeps them off, sweeps them off until the only got like ten pieces left. And I go look at him and just pick any two pieces up. That's what he did. And there's behind him is like a and I said, look at those two pieces and go time baby. It's like it's like you don't have time to respond. Last ten seconds of regulation. Drop one piece on the floor and he comes over and I say, come on over with me and he will we take it out, and that one piece fit perfectly in the puzzle in the center say only piece that worked. All the rest of the pieces you could check. It was a of the Jets logo. Do you say it was a puzzle? File pieces? And then I said to him, if you make it to the super Bowl this year, and I know you're gonna be in the super Bowl, Nicole, that was the part that was crazy. So you end up being in the super Bowl with not with the Jets, and I go, who are you gonna play? And he goes to forty nine ers? And then I said, what's the score going to be? And he goes thirty one to twenty one, and on the back printed I printed, you know, forty nine ers, you in the super Bowl? The forty nine ers, thirty one twenty one, So I guess the score that he did. So when he predicted that and he got sent back to the to the chiefs, people were like, we're gonna start batting the score because we think it might actually be that. Yeah, so it's crazy. It was just a weird life mimics reality or like, yeah, just art mimixed life. It was crazy.
Speaker 6: Was that your greatest prediction it was.
Speaker 3: I mean, it wasn't the pritty because I didn't get right. But I did actually tell him that I thought he win the Super Bowl winning pass, which was posted later because I DMed it to him a week before. So it was like we were dming and he's like, dude, I don't even know what to say.
Speaker 1: This is so insane.
Speaker 6: God, that's nuts. Do we have any question?
Speaker 5: What kind of prediction can we get out of him?
Speaker 3: What kind of prediction? I mean, I'm saying that the Chiefs are gona win three years in a row.
Speaker 5: Are you a Kansas City fan?
Speaker 3: I mean, I like Kansas City, but I just think they're gonna I think they're gonna pull.
Speaker 5: It out again. Who are they gonna be?
Speaker 3: I gotta do my research before I say that.
Speaker 5: I don't know who's gonna Who's gonna go to the give us your college fotball Playoff?
Speaker 3: I mean, George is going far this year? Georgia.
Speaker 5: Who's gonna be in the final four the College Wable Playoff?
Speaker 6: No, I don't know all this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you put me on the spot too early in the day to early.
Speaker 6: Is Michigan to make the College bable Playoff?
Speaker 5: For sure? Is Nebraska.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 6: Before we met leave, before we let doctor O's leave, does anybody have any questions back there? Anything?
Speaker 5: Steve?
Speaker 3: Steve just asked me why did all his money leave his bank account in the last three minutes?
Speaker 6: There was one thing that so mine was you wanted me to do the card what you paid?
Speaker 3: Hold on, stop right there, let's do this right. He wants the challenge. He wants the challenge. I'm saying, if you're that good, then what so? If you're that good, then how about this?
Speaker 5: Hit me?
Speaker 3: What's the question? What's your question that nobody here would know?
Speaker 5: Say it?
Speaker 3: What's the question?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 3: What's a question on your mind? Tell not the answer I want to answer. What's your question?
Speaker 6: What was the name of my brother's first dog?
Speaker 7: Jesus?
Speaker 3: I mean that was really This guy left before he said that.
Speaker 1: Answer.
Speaker 3: Yo, h, Steve, I need you to do me a favor. You ready, No, I want you to go outside of the bus. There is a silver briefcase. Silver briefcase looks like it has three million dollars, looks like it should be handcuffed like a nuclear football. Go bring it to me, please.
Speaker 5: Is that the question you said? That's what you wrote down on the not no more, no more answers, no more nothing.
Speaker 3: I want your one word. Your brother's dog's name, my brother's first dog, first dog. It's not your dog. That's weird.
Speaker 7: It's it's not you.
Speaker 3: It was not a family dog it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 3: Inside of your is an urn with the ashes of non totally kidding. That was super creepy. Okay, avert your eyes for a moment as I bring out.
Speaker 10: Something very unique.
Speaker 3: This lets you know everybody listening or watching that this wasn't set up and I had no idea what was about to happen.
Speaker 10: I had something prepared. But now I'm coming in hot.
Speaker 3: Open your eyes. I mean I said coming in hot for a reason. You'll see what I mean. My business card is right here.
Speaker 7: That's it.
Speaker 5: Bam O. S.
Speaker 3: Pearlman, mentalist. If I turn this thing around and the letters that spell your brother's dog's first name are on here, are you gonna be absolutely blown away?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yes, right, yes, I'm gonna ask you one question here?
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Is it a math question?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 3: Oh, you know what a math question? Count? How many letters are in your in that dog's name? Don't tell me, Just think of the first letter, Keep going all the way to the end. Should see what he did? No, what do you do?
Speaker 6: What do you do?
Speaker 5: Will?
Speaker 3: When you whistle? What do you do when you whistle?
Speaker 5: That's it?
Speaker 3: Look at that? Look at those lips you whistle?
Speaker 1: You go like this? Right? You know what?
Speaker 3: That noise sounds like that? That sounds just like air escaping. I guarantee you. I don't know when you did it, but you did this. That's an that's S. There's an S in this name, isn't there?
Speaker 6: No, there's no S. No, there's no S.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna turn this around. Think of all the letters. Why did you whistle? Is it because you whistled to the dog in your mind to come over?
Speaker 5: You son of a bit?
Speaker 3: Joe's try it one more time. Think of the first letter.
Speaker 6: Okay, keep going till you.
Speaker 3: Get the last letter. Did it different at that time? Rolled your tongue R? Last letter is an R, isn't it?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: See that you tried to whistle?
Speaker 7: Throw me off?
Speaker 3: If I turn this around, I guarantee your dog's name is on there, your brother's dog.
Speaker 6: Do you want to bet?
Speaker 3: What do you want to bet? What do you want to bet? You know I'm one hundred percent going to win this bet. You know how I know the letters are on there, all of them. I wrote every single letter in the alphabet. My friends, let's call the power move busting with the boys.
Speaker 5: That is a power move.
Speaker 3: What do you want to bet? You betting with me? Don't you bring a knife joke again?
Speaker 7: You know what I said.
Speaker 3: I said, I'm coming in hot. Hold out your hand. Whole alphabet's on here. I didn't put a zero x. Be honest, is there a zero x there? Because it'd be a weird dog max? All right, hold up, bring your hand right over here. I don't know if you guys can see this. I'm gonna bring this in close to a camera. She can see that the whole alphabet was written on here before we even started. Can you see all the letters will come on over? Can you see them? Can you see my hand? Imagine that my hand goes on top and all the letters start to melt away, melt away, melt away, until forget the bad joke. All it says is that dog's name you ready? That would have been so sick though, right, Oh my, look at the blue balls on Taylor after that, Oh my god, that would have been good. You're ready. But I said I'm coming in hot. Look at this. Come over. I think she had a camera closer. If you want to see this, come on in.
Speaker 5: I keep thinking it over.
Speaker 3: I don't know which one's gonna do it, but look look at it. Looks like some of the letters are starting to melt away. It looks like more of those letters starting to melt away until only thing left. What does that say?
Speaker 5: Flower?
Speaker 1: That's the name of the dogs.
Speaker 6: That's the name of the dog, and I wrote it down Flower.
Speaker 5: Keep it?
Speaker 6: Are you serious, dude? Look at it. It's way more rip than I expected it to be. We have to put you a little puzzle here. But I swear to God it's okay.
Speaker 5: He's got a puzzle joke.
Speaker 1: Up so many times.
Speaker 3: I don't care. Man, you keep it, rip it up.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 5: You don't do that. You swear to God.
Speaker 3: I swear to God.
Speaker 14: The dog's name was Flower.
Speaker 5: We gotta figure this out. We have to here's a corner, all.
Speaker 3: Right, boys, I gotta hop on a plane. I'm gonna leave you to not sleep for the rest of the night. Hey man, thank you, thank you, good stuff. Gentlemen, who's been your favorite person?
Speaker 5: To perform for.
Speaker 3: I don't know, it's a tough one. Maybe President Obama. That was pretty cool.
Speaker 5: That's how you've had Shack Mark Cuban.
Speaker 3: Yeah, those are good guys too, not to either one of them. Shack is a big guy.
Speaker 5: Have you ever revealed any secrecy to any to any single individual.
Speaker 3: My wife knows a lot of stuff.
Speaker 5: She knows a lot of stuff. Would she know this stuff?
Speaker 3: Not all of it, but most of it?
Speaker 5: I mean that calculator dollar shit.
Speaker 3: You shuffled, You took the cards out of my hands, and you said, no, I'm cutting.
Speaker 5: That's the most insane thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: He took out a bag of cash in the corner of the bus, if I remember correctly too, not even a wallet, a bag o cash.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: For the record, I don't even know if anybody can read his handwriting right now. It is a disaster. Oh yeah, I see, I don't see anything. I are you writing in in Korean? I can't tell.
Speaker 6: First.
Speaker 3: Yeah, keep this card, keep the flower card. That that's a keeper right there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's incredible.
Speaker 6: Once we get this puzzle done, we're going to take a photo of it and put it on So thank you, so much thanks guysb.
Speaker 3: We got JP Stephen, we got mixed in the back with the headphones. We got Sherman, we got Jared Jay Rodd as I like to call him.
Speaker 5: Right there.
Speaker 3: We obviously have Jack Garrett, double R, double T. We never actually met for the first time, so no, I never you never told me your name. I only got Stephen's name. What's your name? No, I would have remembered Cooper. I was never told this, so I I that's a party foul right there.
Speaker 5: Thank you man. Subscribe