Speaker 1: Boys and girls, loved ones of all ages. We are here. We are back with another episode of Busting with the Boys, Episode two thirty five. Lots to talk about, Oh you put your hand on like five, two thirty five. Lots to talk about, But you know what, I am a little tired. I'll get into that in a second. Right after this ad, read about how my night went last night, because this is this is not only a podcast for the boys by the boys, but it is also my own therapeutic session, therapy session that I need to vent in on a daily basis. If I could just get that ad read up, I swear to God, I'll read it. Just need that thing to be popped up. Summer is here. What better way to take advantage of all it has to offer them with the Chevy Silverado Silverado Summer think of all the possibilities from off throat adventures to DIY projects and hardcore works. Silver Ado has a capability and technology to make this Summer the best one ever. With nine different Silverado model to choose from the engines that rain what and engines that range from a powerful Turmo Max to a six point two liter V eight and the Duramax thaksl. You can count on Chevy power in foremost to get anything done. Like many of you, We've been hitting the road a lot lately, and it seems like everywhere we go there's an army of Silverado and Silverado owners. So shout out to all of you game recognize game, head over to Chevy dot com and check out Silverado and all the Chevy trucks, the official truck, a bus with the boys.
Speaker 2: Hey, how nice is it when we do Collin Uber and it is a Chevy Silverado.
Speaker 1: There's nothing better. It makes the bogs go a whole lot better because we know what we kind of have to do on the back end. Can't be showing those other vehicles, but we're in a drive those big conversations like from New York to Vegas when I was really putting my place in the best way possible. I grew as a man during that And if we weren't in a Chevy, we might not be able to capture those kind of moments. So that is extremely special. And the guys who drive the Chevy, dude, they just kind of you can tell you feel a little safer, the tires grip a little bit better, the suspension is a little bit better. You can just you know you're gonna get from point to point B with safety, style and comfort. But listen, I'm a little exhausted today. There was a tragedy in the lul One household last night. My kids and I we do chorn every single night. My daughter, my oldest daughter, wins, she goes, she gets the eggs from the chickens. We I'll tell you what. I want to talk about that too, because there was a fucking deal last week right during the UFC fight. So I'm actually glad you guys didn't come over for it. We'll park in that too. This might be a little vent session for me today. I go troll on my kids. We got bunnies, we got chickens, we got aw singular duck, we got goats, and we got a great Pyrenees to watch our goats. And every day we go and we do the chorn together, because these kids need to know responsibilities, and if we're gonna have all these animals, then obviously they're gonna have to learn X, Y and Z about these things to keep his little bastards alive. So we go. Win hits the chickens as she always does. Ghost picks out all the eggs, does an amazing job. She has a little basket that's incredible. Their favorite part is going to see the bunnies, because part of the bunnies is they stay out there. They're cute and adorable. They bring nothing, but they're essentially loitering in my house. They don't really bring anything to the table. However, they love to hold them. They love the pet them, and it is kind of an opportunity to them a little more friendly when it comes to hand to hand combat with between a kid and a little tiny bunny. I go to open the door and I see her, our biggest bunny, Easter. There's three bunnies. There's Easter, Snickerdodle in spot. Easter is kind of just laying there. I'm like, yo, that's weird. Easter's usually got a little more peppin as step. He's a big bunny. He likes to rip around a little bit, and as soon as hears the door opening, he likes to get outside. Because those kids can be a little messy with the whole deal. I open it up and I know right away, this bunny's dead. Is a fucking door knumb This bunny has seen its last day, and I just think to myself, Oh, fuck, when my six year old is going to see this and she's gonna shit her pants. I go, oh, what's Easter doing over here? And she's like, grab him. I want to hold them, and I look at him and I there's no way around it. I have to face my children and let him know that the Good Lord took this bunny from us and is now hopefully in bunny Heaven. I don't know this guy's backstory. I don't know what he's doing when I'm not around, but we're gonna hope he's made it to heaven. My daughter takes a deep breath, stares at him, and just starts to fucking lose it. Man. She starts to cry, and she's talking about how great of a bunny he was and all the things he's done for our family and all this stuff. And I'm thinking, this bunny really didn't do that much. But I'm so glad that her heart is so pure and beautiful to where that she's looking at this bunny's a beautiful line. I'm starting to remind her we've had two bunnies in the past, and Meatball and Jeff. They've passed away and now they're probably now Easter is probably with Meatball and Jeff now, and like what a beautiful thing because Jeff with was Easter's brother, like they were boys. And uh, last summer Jeff found his demise, which actually hurt me probably the most. Jeff was my favorite bunny of the crew. I named him and uh, yes, Jack, I might have missed this.
Speaker 3: How did this most recent bunny pass just national causes?
Speaker 1: I don't know, he's only two years old. I have no idea. We're still we're gonna we're gonna send him in. We're gonna send him in and we're gonna figure out what happened to this poor bunny. Because bunnies, if you're looking up how long bunnies live, it's about eight years in captivity. I've already checked that because I thought, is that an old age for a bunny? It wasn't. And like this last week has been really hot outside and that's how the last bunny went versus back hind legs went And it was kind of a sad little deal to see him kind of dragging them legs around. That's a whole bit of a deal. This is a kids show. I'm not going to bring that into everything. But it was very sad now easter as door on. I'm stiff as a board. My daughter's losing her fucking mind. I did look into it. It was a cool day yesterday. It was kind of overcast, a little bit breezy, like it was great. It was a great day to be a bunny in the outside. So I have no idea how this bunny died. We I gotta I gotta look into it a little bit more. I'm consoling my daughter. I I owe, you want to build him a grave?
Speaker 4: Do you want to?
Speaker 1: You want to make him a grave? And she's like sniffling yes, and I'm like, okay, yeah, well we'll build him a grave, sweetie. Like it's gonna We're gonna have a nice little eulogy for the bunny. It's seven forty five at this point. Like my kids, I started to put them down at six forty five, all right, they get themselves. They get an easy twelve hours of sleep every single day. That's kind of that I am, because we have fucking a good little regiment going. But at seven forty five, so already hour past the bedtime. It is what it is. I start to dig into this fucking ground. Boys, I was with the shovel for twenty minutes, twenty goddamn minutes, show trying to get in, literally jumping on top of the shovel just to get it a little bit deeper. I got that motherfucker four inches deep. Max Max, dude, and I think eight, it's not gonna this is this is it. I'm gonna come back later. I'm gonna give the bunny the old fucking the catapult, send him, send him on his way, send him flying in style like that'ses gon't have to happen to this poor damn bunny. But we got to look out for the rest of the crew. We can't have put his roll around. So we get like a stake and we put it down. That sounds tombstone and wind gives. By god, what a well spoken six year old gives the most beautiful eulogy. It almost brought a tear to my eye. And then the rest of the night, until about ten eleven o'clock a night, was me essentially consoling her. My three year old is a psychopath. She looked at this bunny, she goes, is it dead? I say, yeah, it's dead, and she goes okay, and then kind of went about her married business. We're gonna have to unpack that later because that's a little scary. She's a suspect, she is she might be a suspect in this whole thing. She might be a It was kind of a That was a weird deal, but I feel like we'll definitely get to that later in life. I got to deal with this fiberl who's losing your mind. She wants to call everybody. And this is the worst part. I had to grab the bunny and I had to put the bunny in its shallow grave. And as I'm grabbing the bunny, like Riga Mortis has truly set in his eyes all squished on one side because the boy was laying on his right side when I picked him up, and I pick him up, but the other eyes wide open. And seeing the eye wide open for my daughter gave her a glimmer of hope and now then so pain like it was happiness to see the bunnies, horrible pain to see death of a bunny, glimmer of hope to see an eye open. Maybe he was tricking us the whole time to now we have to restart the whole sadness of everything that really kicked off the night for the little one household. My wife, God love her. She's in Italy, having the time of her fucking life, ripping around Italian boys, pluck salivating all over her. Good for her. We all need that. We all need a boost once in a while. You know, you go out when we go on spring football tour and there's you know, one girl that's like, oh, yeah, you're you know, handsome boy or whatever. We've all gotten a compliment. You're like, yeah, I fucking needed that, So good for her. I'm dealing with this at home and it's a bit of a fucking deal. So that's how I feel. In a more positive light. JPG has something to say.
Speaker 2: Brother, I was just gonna say you talking about how shallow it was. I feel like, uh, Wayne's gonna be running around in the backyard.
Speaker 1: She like, trip over the mouth, dude. Okay, it's all tucked away where they don't really run. So that's one positive. But this morning it was I want to see easter. I want to see it's already raining outside, and I know that a predator's probably dug down by the rock. I haven't been out there. I haven't been to the site yet. You know, Willow's feet were a little money this morning, which makes me a little worried. She was out there finishing the job and the other buddies. But fuck dude, Like I literally was like, we can't see him right now because it's raining. Aside, they praise Jesus, it was raining outside today. You know your boy doesn't like rain, but thank God, right, and so I'm thinking that motherfucker's probably slipping slide around this property somewhere, and I'm to go find his ass later. Hopefully a bob kept something that can stack them up for me. Do the boy a favor. So that is that is a big fear and a more positive light. Nine minutes and eighteen seconds into this podcast, the Beer Olympics officially come out in the blog and it did take over a month, but I would like the boys to give JP a round of apostle. Putting that thing together that was it wasn't art, I truly, brother. It's a forty five minute long video and I've watched it on four separate occasions and I genuinely laugh. I was there, but it's so fun to see the different dynamics, the confession corner, all that, I get fucking mad, I get fucking angry as fuck sing Kittle and to Forrest Buckner. But sometimes you need those losses to put things into perspective and really to jump yourself to the next deal. Like we well and I got to get in the film room. We gotta take the coaching the way we need to take it, and get on the practice field and start a little early in the practice. I'm thinking as soon as possible when I get back from Canada, which I'm leaving for tomorrow, and he's already going to be back, get in. We get in the get in the lab a little bit, and start working. One thing I didn't notice during the Olympics was him having a ping pong ball in his hand. That was wild, And I was texting with him yesterday about it, which would be Wednesday. This is Thursday. This podcast is coming out Tuesday. He I was like, I genuinely don't believe you actually cheated on purpose, and he via text you can't read emotion. He really seemed like I wasn't cheating, and I have no choice but to believe that. Man, he's a man of character. He is. He's a man of characters. So for those of you who see that and think will scummy for it, I would do that. I will tell you right now, you give me an inch, im a thick a mile when it comes to those kind of competitions, I'm gonna do that. Will not the individual James Neil dead to this family, dead to us. He'll never be invited back to the house again. I see it. It's just like a fresh muan. Every single time I see him put his ass in my face. And so I'm trying to pick up that ping pong ball. What a fucking time. Was there a special moment for you guys that maybe wasn't on film that you loved so much? Excuse me?
Speaker 4: The whole like you guys wrestling in the pool I thought was hilarious.
Speaker 5: I love that, But I mean we were all kind of sober dealing with a bunch of drunk people.
Speaker 1: So yeah, that had to be a fucking deal for you guys, huh for sure? Yeah, anybody else, just feel good about it.
Speaker 6: God, you got it.
Speaker 3: This has had nothing to do with beer Olympics, but it took place at it.
Speaker 1: The boys are obviously.
Speaker 3: Grinding all day didn't get to eat much. And at one point during the end of the day, me and Mitch went absolutely house on this to go thingle wings from Martin's and we're like, we're just gonna like one or two, and like, no, lie, we probably both took down like twelve wings in like ten minutes. Yeah, just kept going one more, one more, and like we're just walking around ear and so for me personally, that was a great moment.
Speaker 1: And then getting food during beer Olympics was your first moment? Yeah, I get that, I get it.
Speaker 2: I wish I wish we would have thought sad a little more. But he should give out some accolades. Yeah, yeah, some superlatives I'm gonna have for Google superlatives later. Is that's essentially the word for accolades?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, okay, okay, okay, Yeah, I'm super down with that. Is there something that comes to mind of Nah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And would you saying an MVP to me based off the footage has gotta be dfo really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, he crushed it every game, dude, seeing him hit that shot glass and getting the slow moo shot. Who got that shot? Uh? Yeah, wasn't it Mitch? Nice work, dude? Because it was perfect. I watched that video before it came out with Nick Bennett and his father and literally he throws it on the ping pun ball and they hit and he thinks a shot and he's like, man, it would have been great if he had slow mo. Seriously cuts right to the slow mo. I was like, Fuck, these boys are really fucking on top of it. Dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, dude, divorce like that whole all of the beer ball games, he's not missing and like they were getting screwed a lot with like how much was left in his thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's gotta be a rule on that, for sure. We gotta we got to iron out some rules for sure. I play. I was at Kittle Fests a week after, two weeks after, and he's got a whole different way he plays beer ball, where you literally have to like like blowing the can, make sure there's not one drop and hold it over your head for three seconds, and if there's one drop, you have a whole new beer. I think that's a fucking I like the way because it is truly the pure way of playing. However, with the tempo of the game and how long this Beer Olympics took, that's not gonna be a rule that's gonna be put in place, like there needs to be a little more leniency on how slawshy that can is. At the end, I get it for the chug because the chug you're you're supposed to consume the entire beer. But for the beer ball, it is definitely one of those things where it's like, get the beer down if there's a little bit left, it is what it is. But and then but there needs to be some sort of measuring stick, which could be a beer beer cap, could be a shot glass whatever. I thought it was really good. I thought I thought the boys did a phenomenal fucking drop during that, dude, and it's been I mean, we just looked at the numbers a second ago, and that's awesome. But if you haven't seen it, go check it out. It is. It is fucking awesome, man. And I also, one thing we should do is get two fans to come next year. We should have We should do a raffle or something and maybe put on an amateur event and invite ten teams. We're not in it, and we just the winner of that event comes and plays a week later a qualifier. How do we feel about that. It seems like a lot. Yeah, I mean that would be tough because you'd really tell you boys, if you guys took it was a hard day's work. It was a hard day's work doing that.
Speaker 2: You'd be hosting two events and ten teams. A lot of people like bring out here.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't be at my house. We just go somewhere. We would just go to if we'd go to the old shed, the old shed we were at behind the abandoned church. But yeah, dude, what a fucking time? What a time? Is there anything I'm missing before we hit some of these pet peeves or anything like that. Yeah. One thing that actually was a sponsor of Beer Olympics was Lucy. Dude, have you ever heard of Lucy? By the way, have you guys ever even heard of that Lucy? Nicotine? Gum pouches and breakers all had the same thing in common. No tobacco, powerful nicotine, and delicious flavors. Their Breakers are next level nicotine pouches which post up in your lip and chill there, releasing a sweet, sweet nicotine. Breakers have something that no other pouches do, a little capsule inside of each one. You get those little boys in there. They're fantastic. What we laugh? What did I miss something? Did you bring it with your teeth and release the nicotine that way? It's much faster. It's much faster than other pouches. Lucy pouches are heftier than other nicotine pouches, and they don't get all wet and slippery. Not to mention, their gum tastes and feels like normal gum if normal gum had a nicotine kick. Visit Lucy Lucy dot co and use promo code busting to get twenty percent off your first order. Shipping is always free and there's a thirty day refund policy if you change your mind. That's lu See why dot co promo code busting to receive twenty percent off and always free shipping. They were a big They were a big, big favorite at Beer Olympics, an absolute favorite at Beer Olympics. But let's hit some uh we did. We had Neighborurgazi coming on the podcast. He was incredible, obviously as a Nashville kid. A lot of stories about being a kid, lawn mowers his first job, shitty jobs. We have an excellent Duke Cannon. All right, sorry, not Duke Cannon a dude Wipe segment with him shittiest time in his life, in his career and what happened And then obviously the twisted question this week is going to be him if the drunkes he's really ever been in those phenomenal story as well. I think you guys will really do that. With that being said, let's set some shout out no free shoutout. Jape will start with you the Mike's closest.
Speaker 2: My shout out no free shout out. This morning, I was at Cracker Barrel and we had an amazing waitress, Roberta, and she even just my shot. No free shoutout goes to waitresses that make you feel like they're almost like act like your mom.
Speaker 1: How they talk to you, They're like, what can I get for you today? Baby?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You just start rubbing your shoulder and like exactly. It just makes you feel so good, you feel so welcome, you feel so safe. So I would like to shout out those waitresses that make me feel like they're little boy.
Speaker 1: Shout out over handsy waitresses, Yes, I love that.
Speaker 3: How many stars did you have on our a prind you now?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know because the cracker brower waitress. They have like a ranking system. I think in how many years you've been if you get a five star waitress, like you're dealing with some shit older. No.
Speaker 2: I mean she's probably forties maybe, but looked like she was in her twenties.
Speaker 1: Wow, Roberta. So she was kind of a rocket too. Huh. Who are you with? Uh?
Speaker 2: Donnie and some other guys you know those roommate Donnie, extra mate, extra made Donnie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love Donnie. He's the best. Did you when I go.
Speaker 4: My uh my shout?
Speaker 5: I don't know if your shout out this week goes to uh, just like a fresh loaf of bread that's super soft. It just makes your sandwiches so much better. It's just like it just takes your sandwiches to the next level. You know, you're got to get that like not stale, but it's just like a little bit more like crusty or a little bit like just not as soft, but you get that that's soft bread.
Speaker 1: That's soft bread.
Speaker 5: Cut it yourself like typically it's like that, like like or a potato bread like that. Ship's always soft. But I mean fire fire me up with some soft bread. And like one thing my mom taught me is this is a little uh pro tip.
Speaker 4: When you go to your your like, uh, grocery store.
Speaker 5: Look and you're getting like white bread or wheatbread or whatever it is, Look at the top of the loaf. The whiter it is, the more fresh it is, and the softer it is. So you mean what, that's exactly what That's exactly what it is. That's exactly how it works.
Speaker 6: But the whiter the bread and the better the the softer it is, the softer it is.
Speaker 4: Shout out soft bread.
Speaker 1: Wow. People want to say, I don't go to the grocery store. He didn't even know the word grocery store. That is kind of crazy. Yeah, I you know, it's been a busy week. It's been a week. I gotta go. I gotta go. I gotta go to the grocery store, and we run a little on grocery. I should probably head over there today. I go the Whole Foods in Green Hills. Actually, thanks for asking, Gay. Yeah, I know the whole fucking place upsided down there so much. Yeah, you turn it upside down, I'd still be able to figure my way around there. That's how much I know the place. Gee, what do you got.
Speaker 8: My shout out, no free shout out this week is So I was at Nickelback on Tuesday Monday with Tuesday and just scanning the crowd, like I'm a casual Nickelback fan. I guess know the popular ones, but the people in the crowd that were having the time of their life. I just kind of like had an appreciation, like you just kind of see from a distance like yo, they're living their best time right now. And I was just scanning the crowd just like just kind of laughing, like this is so sick when people have such a love for something that I'm such a casual fan of.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so that's my shout out. Sohow diehard fans, diehard fans, I love it. The tier ones of Nickelback, Yeah, fucking in it, just like for Blank Now I do that. I was gonna ask that question sponsor wise, take away all the guests they had, because I did. I really walked into rehab the next day and the receptionist at the desk she said she went to Nickelback, said, Ernest was out there, Hardy was out there. Seven people, just a wild amount of people. So take that away. It was justly Nickelback or blank withinity two? Same place? How do we feel?
Speaker 4: Same?
Speaker 1: Same but different? Which one would would you rather go to?
Speaker 8: I mean I would rather go to Blink Good, But Nickelback is pretty wild.
Speaker 1: It flames and ship. There was flames at the thing at the plank with a too. They had the fog thing come.
Speaker 8: Up to Yeah, I mean, but it was like I could feel it and I was in the nosebleeds.
Speaker 1: Was there was there a drummer suspended in the air.
Speaker 8: No, but they were on the pod and so it felt like I knew them a little.
Speaker 1: That is true at the callback of having a familiar face when you see him on stage having a good Yeah, she was.
Speaker 8: Getting a double pedal and everything. It was like they were kind of do but I get it. Yeah, Travis is the best drummer of all time. I don't it's arguable. Yeah, No, not at all. No, but but it was sick. You should have gone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wish I could have with these kids. Man, these bunnies, these bunnies out here. It's fucking I gotta keep this livestock alive. I'm rolling Jack. Have you gathered your thoughts? Holy fuck? This is I mean, gee, I mean gee, usually he he's had this happen to him twice. This happened to you once. This is very unlike you.
Speaker 3: This would be the first time. But no, I think my shadout goes to and you. You will not understand this, unfortunately, because you're rich. Shout out to when you are folding your laundry, Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, and you.
Speaker 3: Fold the very last piece, whether it's like a shirt or usually for me, I leave the socks to the end to match them all up. And it's one. Your laundry is officially folded, and you were done with it. It's like completing a process or a task is very like calming to me. So once that's done and it's all lit on the bed, or even just like the last time you put it into the drawer, it's like, all right, I accomplish what I needed to do today. Let's move on to the next next thought.
Speaker 1: I wish I could share the same experience.
Speaker 8: But but can we jump the pet beef?
Speaker 1: We can? In a second, I need to kind of unpack the fact that the boys in the back don't think I do anything fucking coup. I do laundry. You do laundry through my laundry put in the hamper, for God's sake, in the hamper the last.
Speaker 3: Time you washed and folded laundry.
Speaker 1: And it's okay.
Speaker 3: I want to get to the point where I don't have been about a decade.
Speaker 1: No, not a decade, but it's been about five years since I've actually done my own laundry.
Speaker 3: How do you I think everybody wants to get to the point where they don't do their laundry anymore. That's like I've made it.
Speaker 1: I hated doing laundry, and I hated color coordinating socks so much that I never even tried it once.
Speaker 3: I don't color coordinate.
Speaker 1: I just washed, like like, oh you you just throw socks together. Yeah, they're two white socks. Maybe they have a different tower of different heel them. Boys are going together, enjoy each other, make friends because you guys are gonna be there for a minute. Okay, you justually want to put socks on. They go for about forty eight hours. I'm just gonna let you know. But dirty boy, Yeah, I fuck up that grocery store though, I'll tell you that. Oh damn dude. Yeah, you ever seen that interview? It was like Bill Gates and it was on Ellen I think, and Ellen's lily quizzing him on like basic grocery products and how much they are. He're like, car a gallon of milk and he's like twenty dollars and they're like what, like what all this? It's fucking how I'm feeling right now. So I need to get that out. But yeah, we can go right to pet peeve after I give out my shott no free shadow. My shott no free shotout is simple. It could easily be a pet peeve of others. But it's when the cafeteria is referred to as the dining hall. I think it gives it a more of a prestige. It just feels a little bit better when you where you headed off to and people say instead of cafeteria, they say, oh, I'm going to the dining hall right now. It gives it that Hogwarts type of feel that you're kind of going you're dood little something extra when legitimately we're kind of staying in line for the buffet table and the thing has been under heat lamps for about fifteen to twenty minutes. It's not a paces because you think, but now it's dining hall, and I do enjoy the phrase dining hole over cafeteria. What what? Bro don't say, when was the last time?
Speaker 6: Even, don't fucking say that, dude, nine years and then a couple of years, I'll say ten, nine years in the league.
Speaker 1: There's a cafeteria in there. So I also didn't eat my food in the cafeteria. Had my food made for me and I brought that from home. But I go in the dining hall, Yeah, I would eat there. God damn it. We gotta send Taylor to camp thru summer camp. Yeah damn yeah, I do. Uh kind of hate myself right now. But let's start with g on pet peeve of the week.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so, going off of the momentum of Jack's shout out, when you finish your laundry, this is something that just comes with having roommates, But it's when your roommate starts laundry but then leaves the house and this stuff is in both the washer and the dryer see mcpheerson. So I've had a delayed you know, my schedule's shown off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nothing pisses me off more than when my roommates leave their shit in the washer and dryer. That bugs the shit out of.
Speaker 3: Me and let me just it wasn't just. I left like normal clothes. I did my sheets and my comforter, and normally I'll do the comforter every other time I wash the sheets because it's just the comfort is huge and it takes a lot. So I had the comforter being washed, and then I put it in the dryer and it's so big I can't fit the other stuff in it. And so the my throw blanket and sheets are still in the wash soaking what because it didn't spin them correctly. And then my actual comfort is in the dryer. I dried the thing three separate times and it still won't dry. So I did feel bad this morning. I like go to like see if the comforter is good still wet. I'm like, did you like do his stuff and then move mine back in there? I realized he just took his dirty clothes back upstairs to wait until. So my pet beave is when your fucking comforter refuses to dry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the comforter too, Yeah, it's on the comforter. Yeah no, no, you're right.
Speaker 3: I I wanted the my sheets to be soaking wet all night.
Speaker 1: Most of us do, so, yeah, that's Uh, that's wrong, man.
Speaker 7: Sorry, ge.
Speaker 1: Some pet peep of the week.
Speaker 2: Oh, my pet peeve of the week is when you're on the interstate and there's a lot of cars out there and it's at night, and the person behind you has their high beams on. There's no reason to have their high beams on. It's not like they're trying to send a message to get over. It's clearly they just like forgot that they're on. And it just pisses me off because I feel like I checked the rearview mirror even more when I know their high beams are on.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh yeah, got to move the thing up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you sart adjusted. But then you're like, I wonder if they're still on the off and.
Speaker 1: You're staring at two of those little balls light balls, if you're standing to a light for a while.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, when's the last time you started at a light?
Speaker 1: Bob man, Man, I do got to go to camp, Mitch.
Speaker 5: My peppiat of the week is when you get a new app on your phone and you just have to reorganize your entire app layout.
Speaker 4: This miss is the very first world problem.
Speaker 5: Uh, but like we had to get like the Google calendar app for work and stuff, and it's just just grinds my gears now that I have to figure out where everything else is and just have to make it all fit in the way that I want it.
Speaker 4: But super first, super first world problem.
Speaker 5: But I just hate getting new apps because I know I'm gonna have to reorganize my phone.
Speaker 1: I don't organize any of my ship at all. All right, Uh, my pet peep of the week is going to go. When you have ankle socks on and you're walking and you're traveling with the boys, and that sock comes off of your heel and then slowly inches down towards your toes and sit it's like in the middle of your foot and the rest today it's like a very soft rock just kind of pressing into the soft point of your of your foot. That ship pisses me off. That is my pet peep of the week. Thank you.
Speaker 3: I believe we have to do a tear talk though, because we didn't do it with Nate.
Speaker 1: Fuck yeah, I'm all about a tear talk.
Speaker 3: You do best things about camp.
Speaker 1: Let's do the best grocery store items. Do you guys want to do camp or grocery store items? Let's do camp. All right, let me take you a couple of minutes. Did you in the back of mine.
Speaker 3: I've been to camp and this is not like a slot.
Speaker 1: I've been to camp. I've been to camp. I was at camp for a week when I was fourteen, no twelve, I used to I went to go see my grandparents and I got a little too much, so they sent me to camp for a week. That was not as fun as you think. But yeah, it say five. All right, we're back with tier talk. Tear talk today is going to be best things to do at camp. After we talked about telling that most of the camp counselors do at camp that drinks some whiskey boys. Some Friday summer finers are a thing of the past. It's time for Friday Riday with whistle pig whiskey. Grab yourself a glass, pour some whistle pig whiskey and get out there. Probably at camp whistle pig piggyback one hundred percent Rye aged six years maybe with one hundred percent Rye bold spice Ford, perfect weight, bold spice Ford, perfect for maple old fashions. Which one is that six years? Right here? The boy was a little hitter right there. That's a nice little deal. Goes down, real smooth, whistle Pig, Piggyback one, hunter Proof bourbon Age six years one hunter Proof shines in sour and citrus cocktails. Piggyback Rise Way Better Half. Wait, let's put way in there for no reason. Piggyback, Rise Better Half. And then there's whistle Pig ten year, the one that started whistle Picked, the original distribute disruptor aged ten years, one hundred proof. You boys in the comments, let's know how you celebrate your Friday ride Day because that falls coming, and this whiskey is with the change flavors on you real quick, because that's how good it is. Grab yourself a bottle of whistle Pig whiskey and kiss your work day goodbye with summer ride Day. With that being said, Tier Talk this week is now things to do at camp. Obviously, God's tear is going to be drink drink, Whistle Pig Whiskey. That's gonna be God Tier Boom gone.
Speaker 2: We will.
Speaker 1: You know what I want to go first? I would like to go first and all of my three go together, my Tier three of being at camp, and I'm taking myself back to being a child. The one week I was at camp twelve years old was nighttime telling scary stories with your friends. That to me, dude, the sheer terror. After you're done telling scary stories and the shittiest kind of scary stories, and everyone's kind of sitting there in the light spots say it's time to go to bed. At the camp counselor is getting upset. Hey guysntioned the lights office, it's over. Those creeks get a whole lot louder. That wind at night gets a whole lot louder, and you feel very, very uncomfortable as you fall into slumber. Might not do it until the break of dawn. Actually, so a lot of sleepless nights. My tier two is going to go with my tier three because this is where usually the scary stories happen, and that is around a bonfire. Bonfires with the boys hanging out. That is the illumination of a fire on somebody's face as they're telling you about some creature in the forest. What a place to get scared. And then my number one, my tier one for going to camp, is going to be making new friends. It's nerve wracking at first. You can tell as you get there, because you're never the first one there. There's already groups where they're finding and forming their own clicks, and you find your group. You're only together for a certain amount of time, but truly for whatever reason, camp and little little tiny excursions like that where you're not there for a very long time, bonds are formed so quickly you'll never speak to them again. Don't get it twisted. These are not These are seasonal friends, not a lifetime friend. But that seasonal flame is so beautiful. So making new friends is my Tier one, solid bonding veteran fire. Thank you especially appreciated, Jacks. I feel like it came from the heart.
Speaker 3: Didn't even remember that I've been doing that bit and so that was just an authentic solid.
Speaker 1: I will take that. I think you're lying, but I'll take it. I swear to god. I was like, oh shit, Mitch Garret, you guys are up next. Here's the closest ones to me, all.
Speaker 5: Right, So my tiers are hour Tier three is uh, it's just being outside, just the.
Speaker 4: Little kid, like just when you're kids and stuff.
Speaker 5: At that age, all you want to do is just be outside and like being with like what like you said, making new friends and stuff, just doing random shit outside probably like stuff you shouldn't be doing, but like just running around, ripping.
Speaker 4: Around my Tier two hour. Tier two.
Speaker 5: That camp lunchtime is different, in my opinion, do you get the softest bread at the same time, Like you're like all morning, you're just out there doing activities and stuff, and then like you build up this massive appetite and then you just go back to like your dining hall or wherever you're like where your home base is, and you eat lunch and you're just surrounded by like your buddies and stuff that you make, and you just recapping the morning, be like, oh, I can't wait to what we're doing in the afternoon.
Speaker 4: Stuff like that, just getting excited.
Speaker 5: And then Tier one it's just the games and stuff that you play at camp are games that you'll never ever play again, like different sorts of tags and stuff like that. But like when you are humble brag like the most athletic person, I can't you just feel like you just feel like you just like you're winning everything. You're always kind of getting picked first. It's just a little self tap on a pat on the back. I mean, it is what it is. But like and then you have like your other like athletic friends that are like just with you, just riding with you. It's just it's just fun. It's just fun. It's just fun playing those games.
Speaker 4: That camp. That's that is over tear.
Speaker 7: Talk, elitist, thank you, Yeah, testosterone.
Speaker 1: Solid, humble brag. But you're the most athletic at camp. Get the funk out of here, dude. One highlight tape surfaces with Mitch Camp.
Speaker 4: I'm sure everybody here is probably the most athletic.
Speaker 1: We are the most athletic podcast in the game.
Speaker 4: Everybody at the camp, they went to their respective ones. They were the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we should talk about golf too, but I want to hear guys, it's your talk.
Speaker 3: Those those were solid list you guys, y'all did leave out the most crucial, but we will get there. Honorable Mention goes to camp chance and it usually takes place in the dining room, so in all the boys, it's right in that sweet spot of lunch when everyone's still little juice from like maybe a little pretty intense flag football game or whatever you're playing. You get in there, you start beating on the tables, you know, like whatever it is, food fight. It's just something that bonds everyone against the superiors, the camp counselors, that weird parent who tags along because they can't like let their son go for a week whatever. Maybe, so that's honorable. Mention Number three is is just meeting Yeah, yeah, meeting people from new cities. It's like the first exposure you get as a kid to people who live outside of your like general area. So you're like, oh, like this kid's from fucking Nebraska or whatever Colorado, and you're like, people actually do live outside the twenty miles that I've existed in my what I know is life, So you kind of like start to grow and develop. Number two be cool camp counselors. But specifically it's usually on that last night of camp if you have a cool camp counselor they let you like sneak out, whether it's to like go like prank another cabin or kind of like you form like a really good bond with your group of guys, so like you just get to go like hang out like in the field and like throw rocks or some shit, just like cut up and be bad kids for a little bit. So like shout out to the good camp counselors. And the number one that I feel like you guys didn't even mention and is the best thing as an adolescent is camp crushes. It's your first experience in love and you know, maybe it hurts more than you want to care to admit, but you know, the relationships never gonna work. But for that five verse six days you have with this person, it's like, by like day four, all your boys know about it, and like you walk into the dining hall and they're like, oh, you know, like this she is. You know, like you go like drop like a fork off at our table and like what is this? And you like throw a wing like you just dropped off some gold or whatever. You're like, So yeah, the camp crush, it like really opens you up as a kid and and shows you like the potential of what love could be.
Speaker 2: So there is a moment where you do believe that you will end up with your camp crush, like our past will cross again, God.
Speaker 3: And please uh going back to our second that last night that you get out, sometimes if you're lucky, the girl counselor girl counselor gets to go out as well, and you guys meet up under the moonlight sare a little you know, intimate kiss.
Speaker 1: The shirt stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go back home, tell all the boys, You're like, he'll never even believe what happened to camp this year. So yeah, it's fair camp, dude, It's oh, it's fair game. Like, yeah, I had a boyfriend like you. Whenever I love you more.
Speaker 2: The thing is when we when we say camp crush, I know everybody in the US immediately thought of one name, which is a cool bond to have.
Speaker 1: Hayley, please take me back. I miss you so much. You want to talk about golf, Yeah, I do want to talk about golf. I owe the golf worlds an apology. I'm not saying I'm a country club guy, so don't fucking don't get it twisted. But I will. I will say. We were in an arbor, Michigan this past weekend seeing the twenty twenty three twenty twenty four national champion University of Michigan Wolverines during a couple of little pods, little things that will live on YouTube, but can't I for you guys to see him. But we went down and uh hit a couple of balls at the driving range. I've picked up a club five times in my life, and uh, I gotta be honest, I was nervous. There's a lot of people around a lot of gentlemen that look up to me actually in that area, humble brag. And when I grabbed that club, I was like, fuck, man, all right, don't mess this up. And I literally just stopped back to watching people taking the small notes and literally ask Garret first, oa, hey, well do I do that type of thing? And uh, I hit it, and I hit it, well, I hit that ball, And I really didn't think because there was one kid going before. I can't believe he got a scholarship to play football, is the way he was betting and using that that team mobility. I thought, oh man, I don't know if this kid plays. No idea who he was, no idea who he was, But the way he was trying to swing it, I was like, please, gud, just don't look like that. And then obviously Jack catches a video from behind, and it's probably the most exciting I've been to look at a video real quickly. He let me see, let me see it, let me see that, Like, how did eye? I'm literally judging myself. I thought, damn, the boy look kind of nice. There. Obviously the clubs are too small, no idea what the fuck that means? Everybody says that the comment section, because I did with the comment section about forty times because I was that fired up. But then we go see Schefty, who's with this older gentleman. And we saw Schefter as we're literally pulling. He's like the first individual we saw and he's with a group of people and this one he's like this guy, I'm like, hey, what's your handicap? Was not what people say and golf. So I'm just trying to call back lingo that I've heard in the past. And he's like, oh, this guy's blow par and I know I like par zero and you want to do below, which is minus. And so I put those pieces together there in the middle of the fairway, which was Buddy shot. It's on a par five and this dude. They all shoot a lot of dog dog shit shots out there. I'm kind of bragging or saying whatever. I'm really just saying shit to say shit because we're just there and I'm like, man, I'm gonna I would hit that on the green. I would do X, Y and Z blah blah blah, and Buddy shot a shot that shoe. It was actually on the green. It was actually what ten feet away from the from the hole? Yeah probably get yeah, it ends uping it. But then I don't know who said it between the three of you be like, hey, TAM's you can shot, take a shot, and I that At that point, I was back in the nervous stage of like fuck that. This dude's shot in the lead shot. I saw these other guys shoot the ball. It wasn't very good. I think I could at least do what they just did.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: They put a club in my hand. It looked like a driver, Like what was it? It was a fairway would whatever that means? And uh, And I'm trying to be you know, I pick it up like a baseball bat and think I'm funny in my head and I swing that ball. I hit it pretty good. I hit the ball pretty good. Dude. It overshot the green by twenty yards. But that's just I'm just given I'm using the weapon that was given to me in this type of situation. That ball, if the right club was in my hand and I shot that same shot, we're talking on the green or on the green, it's a little bit higher grass. Are we not? Are we not? Boys? Maybe whole we would be on the fringe. We would be on the fringe. So I'm just saying the exhilarating feeling I got when the ball left my club and I, with zero coaching, was able to do that one makes me feel like a lot of you who complain about being bad at golf, maybe you're just bad because I did that. I did that, and it's on film, and I wish we got a video of where the ball landed, but it wasn't in the woods like a lot of you guys out there. So I would now like to revisit one of Jack's podcasts. He was on talking about who the most athletic and when he said I would be out basically putting me in fifth place. Correct, Uh, you just weren't top three. Would you like to change your answer at all?
Speaker 3: When we go out and play a full eighteen, that is when I will decide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, nine nine nine shots on the ADHD right there, A victim, Okay, But I am willing. Not only am I no longer wildly against golf, I am willing to actually pick up some clubs and go play. I don't want to get my own clubs. I think that's ridiculous. I think that's way too much of an investment for no reason. Because although people want to talk about my income in the back of the bus, I don't like to spend it like that.
Speaker 3: So we should get a Troubadour. Yeah, I'm sure you got to get us in. Can you get us in?
Speaker 1: Is the real question. I'll call some people. One of the one of the competitors in Beer Olympics lives in Troubadour, so maybe we can call him play play around a golf with him. But yeah, dude, I was I was wild.
Speaker 3: Uh, you like Drew Rour because you can wear exactly what you're wearing right now and it will be the nicest course you've ever played.
Speaker 1: Nicer than the one in Michigan, because g was saying that's the nicest club he's ever played that there. I haven't been to Troubadour, but that course was pretty insane. Yeah, I wish I could understand the beauty I was looking at. It looked like grass to me. Yeah, but well mode grass absolutely, I will say that. Yeah, a lot of textures we got to talk about, you me. We went to Trevor Keegan and Zack Ziner's hole and they were teeing off. So we were there right from the beginning. And be honest, thank god those guys. Those boys are good at football because their dog shit at golf. Their whole crew was there. They're the crew. They were with a bunch of CPAs wearing Italian horn tattoos around their calves. We talked to him a little bit that later. That's not part of the story. But everyone shoots, and then G shoots. G hit that thing, I god damn mile on the fair way, and then you're not even a part of the scramble. They all go and find their balls, which are on different fairways, different areas in the woods, behind trees. They cruise over and find your ball jokingly say ha ha, that's mine, and proceed to use your ball. What happens next, I don't know if you want to interject. At any point, they all shoot again. They're all dog shit shots and what do you do? Gee stroke a seven iron on the fringe, on the fringe.
Speaker 8: Yeah, definitely should have kept the club I had, but it was a good shot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you did get a little cocky with the club choice. I did see you had the six in your hand and then there you're like, I'm think the seven, Well, Homie was scoffing behind me.
Speaker 8: Pot launched that one over the green and I was like, all right, yeah, he didn't feel the wind behind us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you gotta be able to you gotta be a waterman. Yeah, when you're in there.
Speaker 4: Yep.
Speaker 1: So that happens, puts that bitch on the fringe. And then did you putt it or chip it?
Speaker 8: I had a horrible bump and run, but then the second one I hit and it hit the flag stick and that's the one that you've.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's what they end up using anyway. So you played the whole hole for them, helped them because they would have been in hell. Yeah, Trevor can hit it far, it just doesn't go straight. What matters, dude? You're right, you know, who gives a shit about going far? You want that, then you go straight? If I'm not mistaken, not a golfer, but I feel like I'm much better hit it straight than far. That's fair. Get a combination of both. Now you're talking about PGA tour, Yeah, exactly, so I need to hear. But yeah, we've we've definitely decided as a group on Busting with the Boys that we are the most athletic all around podcast. I don't know about Steven. I'm not sure he played lacrosse. Said he's a runner, said he's a runner. What that counts for an athletic ability? We'll see. But a couple of pro athletes, three Pro Bowls between the two and then by Rex Sport Hall of Famers in the back here, which Jack took offense to that when I said the other day, when you actually beat me in something, but that was meant as a compliment. With that said, after this ad, we're gonna get to the snap Bargotzi podcast. Dude, this is called the Blue Nile. Is there anything you can't buy online? Athleticism? Athleticism? I was reading the red mark after like, what do they want me to say, can't buy athlesis? I'm online? Dude, you can't do it. You can find just about anything online and buy it more easily and conveniently than ever. You might think that it's not the case when it comes to something as personal as getting your engagement ring, but Blue Niles build your own ring option and overnight shaping options will have you wondering why you ever thought that Blueenile dot Com is the original online jeweler. Since nineteen ninety nine, they've helped millions of couples create their perfect engagement ring. With Blue Nile, you can create bigger, more brilliant pieces then you can imagine, at a price point you won't find at a traditional jeweler. Blue Nile also offers a diamond price guarantee, which means that in most cases they can meet or beat a competitor's price on a comparable diamond. And if you if your purchase isn't perfect, there's no problem. Blue Nile offers one hundred percent satisfaction guarantee with guaranteed free shipping and returns. Right now, you can get fifty dollars off your purchase and five hundred dollars or more or more with code busting at Nile Blue dot com. That's fifty dollars off with code busting at Nile Blue Ope. That's fifty dollars off with code busting at Blue Nile dot com Blue Nile dot Com. With that said, boys and girls, please enjoy this episode. Please subscribe rate five stars. We haven't talked about it in a while due but the Merchan's hitting and it's mentioned it's hitting good. So go ahead and get over to the store. Grab yourself a couple of things. Tweet at the boys, Tweet the bust and count Tweet the boys in the bag. Tweet it myself. Tweet it Will Compton. We love to see it. We love seeing the support. Nate Bargotti. Let's get right to it. What a time that was twenty twenty one on the bus in the church. What do you think of this? Comparted to the church?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I like this, you know.
Speaker 9: I used to work this area. I used to do that. Was a delivery guy.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 9: And we used to deliver appliances and stuff like that. And we I was over I would do it over here, and I mowed and I and I worked for a guy to cut grass once and his thing was right back over here too.
Speaker 1: So I used to be over here a lot. Yeah, Mowen job. You had Mowen jobs.
Speaker 9: I had one. It's Mowen's the worst, dude. It's it's uh, you know, like I would cut grass going up like your neighbor's yard.
Speaker 4: Ors.
Speaker 9: I had this old lady, excuse me, I got five bucks. They cut her grass and then Uh, this was nineteen fifty three, you got.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a whole bunch of salary right there.
Speaker 9: Back then, I remember I could go there was a candy store. This is I mean, I'm forty four, it's not like I'm one hundred. But there was a candy store in old Hickory, and uh, you could go.
Speaker 1: Five bucks was a lot. Five bucks was.
Speaker 9: Like the twenty I think now like if you give a kid, if you give a kid five now, I feel like they don't even respect it.
Speaker 1: But twenty is.
Speaker 9: You know, it's like we were like, eh uh, but we had so I mowed grass for a little bit, but I mean just doing businesses and it's just man people that mow, you know, like landscaping all that that is brutal work. It's so hot and you're just out in it all day.
Speaker 1: I quit after one day of landscaping. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it was brutal. It was like a hot ninety eight degrees. Like my mom wanted me to go do this.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I was a lifeguard the summer before the next summer, I gotta thrust it into a landscaping job and I quit immediately.
Speaker 1: The first day. Yeah, we went, we went and got lunch and got sandwiches or whatever. I text my mom, I said, you gotta get me out of here, dude. The first I've never mowed along in my entire life. Really, not one.
Speaker 6: I grew up in Arizona. Yeah, only rich people had yeah brass and so you get the turf. Yeah, yeah, people got turf or people got rocks. Like that's really what you could deal with out there.
Speaker 1: So coming out here or even being up in Michigan, the maintenance is nuts. Yeah, And I feel like land like a landscaping deal isn't as bad because they have like the cool mowers can kind of move around. You're sitting the whole time. Yeah, they're all. They got the whole garment and everything on. I'm sure as a boy.
Speaker 9: You were just short, so short I was, yeah, I was never I wasn't that high up, so you'd be you weed eating, which is I mean, just no fun or you're doing all the weird kind of like where you gotta be like you got to push it because they can't get a thing on it. Landscaping, though, was the if you have, uh no college, if you have no chances of going to college, always starting a landscaping company was talked about pretty heavily.
Speaker 1: Dude, I have like four friends that have a landscaping company. They you just go in town.
Speaker 9: Yeah, when you're like I can't I'm not smart enough to go really, I can't get in college or any stuff. And you just have a group of people that'd be like, let's start a landscaping But if somebody doesn't high school, they're the man for a minute because they can afford all the when they go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because you're you're collecting a lot of money being mowing lawns. But then they're doing it still because they're you know, didn't go to college.
Speaker 9: I have a buddy mind his brother, he actually owns a landscape company.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 9: He was a he was a kid that just started cutting yards. Was like smart enough to realize like, oh, let me start building this up into a thing.
Speaker 1: And it is.
Speaker 9: And they got money, like they saved money, and like you're like, you know, someone's got like three grand and you're like what, yeah, yeah, like unheard of, Yeah, unheard of is someone sixteen, Yeah sitting on three grand?
Speaker 6: And then they pull like you know, a business gig or a corporate gig and their mom in those yards like you rid with them.
Speaker 1: My parents get that money. Three thousand dollars. Imagine seeing three thousand dollars in high school. It would have been unimaginable. No, that's that'd be way too much. Is that the worst job you've ever had? Being a landscaper?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 9: I Also, so the guy I used to deliver with over here, we did another job where we recycle tires. That job was on dirty jobs and how do you recycle a tire? So you would go and pick up uh you remember, I don't know if you remember, but there's a big Ford. Uh they did the where they did a car all back or recall on all the tires.
Speaker 1: For Ford one. Uh, Chevy would never and.
Speaker 9: Then uh there's and and so we had to go get all the tires. So you go get all the tires and then you pick them up and you take them to Australia. I'm in Australia. I'm going to Australia this week.
Speaker 1: It's on.
Speaker 9: You take them to Atlanta and then they have a thing and then they cut them up and you know whatever they do recycling, whatever cycling is.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure sure fields have like tire pelotin them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yes, yeah, So that's where they don't know what to do with it, so they just like put it in the field. Uh yeah, So what why was so hard? Uh So you have to go pick up all these tires. Water sits in the bottom of a tire, and that's where mosquitoes lay eggs, and that's where it are. So the whole time you're just getting lit up a mosquitoes. That's just your day. I was doing this shop when nine to eleven happened. That's just like it was.
Speaker 4: It was.
Speaker 1: Remember when I remember when, Yeah, I remember it very well. You heard that Alan Jackson song. You're like, I will forever know where I Yeah, and.
Speaker 9: Uh so I did did the mosquitoes there. And then we had one time we had to go pick up tires out of a cave. So if someone would pay you to come get the tires and then you would go recycle them and then hopefully make some profit. But one guy would just get the tires and then just go dump them in a cave and he wasn't getting them recycled, so so he's just making straight profit from taking tires. Well, they found out that guy would ended up going to jail. And but then we had to go get those tires, and they were all in a cave. So we had to backup trucks just in this cave and you gotta like run them up your chest and like bump them, and then they were and then then stack them up into the back of a like a is it.
Speaker 6: Too where you got to pick up fucking you see a big trick. You're like, oh, let's go do the shop and get a couple of tires. And then they're massive tractor tires.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't remember that.
Speaker 9: I don't necessarily ours were all car tires because this was again the recall, so it was like everybody around here had so many tires because all these tires got recalled, so they everybody was like it was a big kind of booming business at that moment. And uh this when this one guy just figured like I just dump them in a cave Jesus. And we I mean, there was so many tires in this cave, dude. We just drove backed up in there and just there's the most tires and you're like all right, and you just all right, I just would be good at it. They would you. You would run it up your body and then bounce the tire off your chest?
Speaker 1: How was you? Would it started the toes like you get the toes a.
Speaker 9: Little quick you kind of Yeah, you just kind of run it up and it's all in one motion and then it's probably a worker. Now you probably pay you to get a trainer to make you do it, but yeah, you just do it and you roll it back and then you got to stack the tires like kind of criss crossed.
Speaker 1: Oh you found that physique of yours, dude, that muscle memory you have.
Speaker 9: You know, you're probably probably was a pretty strong. Yeah, you're strong, like you're like, uh, you know, like uh blue collar strong where you're country boy weird strength.
Speaker 6: The meat your hands throwing the haybales out there, they just got a grip like a motherfucker.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a tough job. Another job that'd be tough is like, uh, have you ever like college hunks and junks that company? Uh No, it was like two man are Uh yeah, it's kind of like that. But like their whole promo of the whole thing is essentially hot college guys come and pick up your trash. Yeah, and we use them and they come in and they're like they're not hot, Like they're like thirty five, forty years old, like, yeah, bad tans. You hired them? Oh yeah, I called him up. I want to see what this is all about. If this is your branding. They were not the guys on the flyer when I called him out. You go, y'all are not hot? Yeah, what's the deal with that promise? The funny thing is they'll just look at all the trash you have and they'll go three hundred like all right, and they just take it and they leave. And that's their job. That's a wild job to have. Yeah, living, yeah, for your tired one. What'd you get paid?
Speaker 9: I don't even know if I remember, I mean not, I mean nothing, like, uh, you know enough, I was twenty, so it's like enough to give like whatever. Yeah, you know you're living. I might used have lived at home or you're at an apartment. I mean back then it was just everything was so it was you know, you your rent was probably four hundred a month or some five undred a month, like if you had an apartment.
Speaker 1: I don't remember being that crazy. Yeah when you were, when you were twenty years old, you were still here. I know you guys talked about the last podcast, but When did you make the trip to New York? When did you decide that's where I'm going.
Speaker 9: For So, I moved to Chicago first, and then uh because had a buddy. We were reading water meters in uh Mount Julia, and so he wanted to go to Second City in Chicago. It's where a lot of SNL people come out of it. Farley came out of Yeah.
Speaker 1: And so we went to Uh.
Speaker 9: So I was like, oh, I think I want to start comedy, and so we went to Chicago and uh uh moved up there and I did that very briefly that I kind of started doing stand up and then Uh, there's a there's a great documentary with Seinfeld called Comedian. It's on Netflix. It's when he's like he's starting a new hour and so he's writing it and shows all this New York He's going to all these New York clubs and doing this stuff. And so then I saw that, and when I saw that, it was like I got to go to New York. And then that just went So I moved to New York and four Yeah.
Speaker 1: We just had to Steffan on the podcast and he was talking about how like New York is the spot there's no other place like that. You have to like literally run through like five thousand dudes to even make it out of there.
Speaker 6: Because he was saying he would never move away from New York because it's all, yeah, you can make it out of New York.
Speaker 1: He is New York. He's New York. Yeah, and then I grew up there. Yeah. I can't imagine being a Tennessee boy and then going up to New York.
Speaker 9: It was Yeah, it was a lot like Christy's like a lot younger than me. But I remember when he got a great dude and then when he came on the scene, you do, you have to go.
Speaker 1: It's the best.
Speaker 9: The big saying was like go to New York to get good in LA to get famous. That's saying I heard once in that but it always made a ton of sense to me. But New York is like it is where you go and you're just grinding out in these comedy clubs and just we're all doing spots, you're all doing shows for five people. I mean it's a lot like the beginning is most of your careers in front of five six people, you'd be happy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Because you talked about how you'd stand outside and handoff flyers just to get a few people in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, one of your boys is performing. You're like, hey, come check it out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, that's and you and you get paid in stage time, so you you would just do that and then at the end of the night you get to go on stage like midnight and do five minutes, and then you go do it and the next day. But it's a world, I mean, you become you. You just you fall in love with it because you're seeing like back when I did it was like you're seeing Bill Burr. Bill Burr's probably doing comedy ten years when I was in New York at the beginning, and so like it, but no one knows who he is and Patersa O'Neill and all this. So you're you're you're like kind of like, I can't believe these dudes exist.
Speaker 1: I'd imagine in your world.
Speaker 9: Like it's like you think, like you know, if you're in high school and you're the top football player in your house and then you go, oh, there's other people that are so good yeah, and then you like and it makes you love it because you go, oh, this it's a whole nother level, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can make it here. Let me see if I.
Speaker 9: Can make it yeah, because you can be whatever in your own little small thing, but you gotta always change it up so then you can be like, let me see if I can run with these guys.
Speaker 1: I'm with you.
Speaker 6: Growing up in Bontero, when I went to college, I was like, oh ship, yeah, white guys play football. Yeah, you know, let me see if I start. Yeah, let me see if I can run with these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah. How to work out for you at first in college? Yeah, you know it's intimidating. Yeah, you know how it is, absolutely, Yes, like.
Speaker 6: It's it's intimidating, but it's like once you get that first compliment, dude, hey, this white boy can play.
Speaker 1: That's all. Hey, you're pretty this for a white guy. It's okay. We've we're making it out here.
Speaker 9: That's why that's why it might be one of the best athletes of all time. Yeah, yeah, there's no question about it. You are you really think you're him at that point?
Speaker 1: Yeah, when you're in New York and you're sifting through this, you're seeing guys like Bill Burr, who wasn't Bill Burr at the time. How do you when you're trying to find your own voice, not steal from these other guys, or not get influenced too much by being around all these other people all the time, because I'm sure you watch a set and you're like, damn, that's shit. That is funny, and it's kind of up your alley of humor because it's such a subjective like career. Like some guys you just don't think are funny. Some guys you do. Like when you see it, dude and they do a bit, you're like, man, how do you not steal it?
Speaker 9: Uh, well, steal your bit, you wouldn't do because it's, uh, their cadence is a big thing, so you can sound like them. So the way someone tells a joke and makes it funny is, uh, there's something that that's that's something that can get taken that I would always talk with my buddy Yannis about it. Are Heanness would always bring up like that's worse than stealing a joke because it's like you're stealing the way to tell the joke. So it's like the other stuff doesn't really matter. It's like, you know, Roan Reagan has a distinct like thing when you know when like, you know when to laugh, you know when to do it. David Tel does too, and so you'd have to catch yourself sounding like them. David Tail is a big one that and I was a lot of people sounded like David Tel. I could catch myself in a little rhythm of David Tel. My accent would hide it, so I don't think anybody realized it, but I could feel it. Like I was like, oh, I'm like watching him too much, and so you gotta and you don't want to start writing jokes like that, because then that's when you can see a comic if they get too far. You're like, oh, you sound like this, right, Like, even though you're doing jokes that are different, but you sound like him. And that's the part that you wanna if you want to be your own voice, you got to be super aware of that.
Speaker 1: If you're sifting through the comment section in one of your posts on Instagram, is that one of the more insulting things to see is oh, you sound like so and so.
Speaker 9: If they do, uh yeah, I mean I don't know if I can distinctly remember. I would have some like uh, you know, people tell you they or they've heard this joke before they the jokes stealing thing they got all started. I don't it's not as I think, as crazy as people think it is, Like it wasn't. It's it's just not you know, they made it into this big thing. A lot of times when jokes are stolen, you can really look at the joke and be like, uh, it's a it's not a super original idea, and you're like, I don't know, dude. I mean like I could see two people coming up with this thing, and you really look at it like that. I mean, there's comics. There's only so much we're all doing the exact same thing. There's only so much that anybody's doing.
Speaker 1: If you're in a.
Speaker 9: World that like you're single and you're going out and you're drinking, well that's fifty comics that are single, going out and drinking.
Speaker 1: So what are they gona talk about? They're gonll you're gonna all.
Speaker 9: Talk about the same kind of things, right, So that stuff gets thrown in a lot that it's you know, you're like, I don't know. I think it happens in movies though, something like that that's over him, like Star Wars and Harry Potter, like any yeah, like writers in a movie, like I would say, writ a TV show writer, like you could.
Speaker 1: There's stuff like that that I I mean, I don't know if I could.
Speaker 9: You could ever, I don't know if there's an example to say it, But like that stuff you get nervous about because I mean, someone writing a movie, like they could just grab a joke from some comic and just the joke in the comic.
Speaker 6: You're talking like, if I happen to be some writer and I'm liking your stand up a story you tell, it's like, oh, I'm gonna put this in that movie.
Speaker 9: Yeah, or it could be influenced by it. It could be there's a lot of thing and I mean that's and that's masked so much that I mean, you can't even how you're gonna, you know, be like that that's my joke and you're like, well they say it, Like.
Speaker 1: I want to say, that's that's been talked about.
Speaker 9: That really be wall Uh that Wahlberg's uh the Boston bombing the movie Wahlberg about the Boston Boston bombers. I think there's a joke about an iron or something at the beginning of it, and I want to say that joke might be something that's like from a comic.
Speaker 6: And now that I'm thinking about it, I want to say it was like THEO talking about uh yeah, oh yeah it was the the show Dave right, yeah, yeah, yeah, but he was digesting it.
Speaker 1: I mean you could tell he was alluded to it. He wasn't.
Speaker 6: I don't think he was being like, all this is fact because ultimately I guess you you don't.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, right, but yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 9: You hear something he says that of yeah, and you're like, I mean they're gonna you got the and how do not saying all these writers are writers are not doing the majority of we're not doing it. But it's like I been you know, yeah, it's like they're gonna be. You're gonna be influenced by people. You wanna hear things here. There's so much content now, so you're hearing stuff all the time. You you might not realize like where you would have possibly heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the still in the joke thing seems like you other commenting it, like I mean, there was there was one reference like I was a big dang cook guy growing up. I was like right around my middle school time and Dan Cook. We all loved it. We all loved them. There was a big time where people were like, Dan Cook stole a joke, the same joke as Lewis c. K told about having a kid. He doesn't have a kid right now, but when he has a kid, he's gonna name something ridiculous, like just one letter five of them and then he like allegedly, I haven't really looked too much into it, so I'm kind of just speaking out of pocket here, But Dane just changed the letter essentially and did his like his cadence and all that, because they're totally different comments.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I think there's another like his itchy butthole or something was another joke like that, and it was uh yeah, I mean I remember all that stuff going on Amy Schumer. I was around Amy a lot, and people would blame but it's like, I just it's some of it you're I mean, the Dane and the Louis thing. I look, I don't know. I mean maybe they did it's and they maybe subconsciously did it. I don't know if I just find it hard to believe people are like on purpose doing this stuff. Yeah, not saying that's right to subconsciously do it like you should somewhat try to check, but it's overall you're like, I don't know, dude, Like they're not comics, are not just taking each other? Said, where are you gonna go do this?
Speaker 1: You know? Yeah, where you're gonna get caught.
Speaker 9: You're going to get especially now with And then the thing that was frustrating is it makes it then everybody like, so if you have a joke similar to someone else, someone's like, do you steal that joke from that person? You're like, no, dude, we're all talking about the same thing. Like, no one's stealing a joke. They're just people are talking about stuff. It usually goes to you gotta look at what the joke is to be like, is it that original of an idea? And a lot of times it's not. And then it's like something that's kind of like there's jokes out there where you're like, I think I've heard my uncle say that joke. You know, yeah, that person's not stealing that joke. It's like just telling kind of a hacky joke. We interrupt this podcast to bring you a sponsor, sport Clips. Your hair may grow fast, but after going to sport Clips, haircuts, you'll wish it grew even faster. That's because sport Clips has the best seats in hair and that may or may not be because they have they happen to be right in front of TV's playing sports all day every day. We know that watching sports while getting a haircut sure beats watching a reflection. Get a haircut. Oh, it beats your reflection getting a haircut.
Speaker 1: Got it? Which is why at sport clips, every day it's clippers and curveballs, high tops and hail Mary's and even waves and wickets. At sport clips, you can check in with the pros and men's hair and totally check out with pure unrupted relaxation. So yeah, come watch an endless stream of sports on TV while getting your awesome haircut sport Clips. It's a game changer. With that said, back to this episode, Japier, are you catching all that rain in the headphones? I keep seeing Garrett look back and forth and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: You just you hear the rain get even harder, and you're just like, fuck the one hour we're getting Nate on? Yeah, perfect, As he's telling a story, you just hear her get louder and louder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, when uh, make doesn't Yeah we don't need that. Yeah, we definitely didn't not need that in our lives. Do you catch that it's absolutely going on? There's like flood warnings the median. Do you ever get just tired of being funny?
Speaker 6: Like when you're doing you're like, you know, you kind of fall in love with it in New York and you're grinding through it and even now it's just like you're just you've blown up. Like as a comedian, I've always I don't know why I never asked them, but I'm just thinking, do you guys just ever get tired of just being like everybody?
Speaker 9: Every room I step into, I'm expected to be funny? Yeah, I mean you have to be on. That's the part of that's hard. But I think you all would experience that. You know how many times you got to feel like you're on? So when you go out to a public event, when you go to something or like that kind of thing, or you meet people and like it's it's the being on is the thing that gets exhausting.
Speaker 1: That's for anybody.
Speaker 9: I mean, people can feel that if they go to work and they feel like they have to kind of be like all right, I gotta turn it on a little bit.
Speaker 1: I gotta be better, you.
Speaker 9: Know, I'm we're gonna die about this fucking funny that like out of this stuff we're in like a garage. Also, stuff that I don't think you're supposed to be in inside of a storm. Is we're in a garage and you're like, all right, well that you should be in there, but at least you're not in a bus inside of it. You're like, oh, we're in a bus, one of the old buses that look like it's driving around trying to be struck by lighting.
Speaker 1: Uh. Yeah, yeah, we're in danger right now. We are in danger.
Speaker 6: The being on thing, the being on things true because anytime you come across like fans and everything else, you want them to be like you know, you don't want to like let people down or all of a sudden you're like an ass on that You're like, you know that you're fucking not even.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it only takes one bad impression for them to be off you forever. Yeah. Yeah, you know, you meet somebody, it's you. It's either you or not you.
Speaker 9: So like usually when you meet if someone meets someone famous and they're kind of stand offish whatever, you're like, yeah, man, that person's probably like that in real life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And otherwise it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 9: Like the crowd and the audience should not feel my tiredness or my whatever, like that's not on them to do any of that stuff. Yeah, So there's like little moments like that. But I mean I don't have to I ever feel with an audience. You feel it with like, you know, the business side of sometimes just because you're like the audience you're like grateful for because that's the reason you're here.
Speaker 1: Sometimes you gotta go do the business side of things, and then you're like yeah, but business side you can like kind of turn it on and off. I feel like the being on thing is like when you're just walking somewhere and someone's like, hey, I like you for this, and then you feel like, Okay, I have to make sure this person has a good experience. Yeah, that way that it's like the move It Forward or what's that movie? Hey, everything paying forward? And then just like one person tells two people, it's like we got to make sure yeah, yeah, this person's happy with their experience and move on. If that happens too many times, that's when it kind of gets a little draining.
Speaker 9: Be nice and the mide. That's what's so, that's the easiest part about it. It's really a lot easier just to be nice and move on. And it's like, it is funny if you someone that doesn't want to be like that, you're like, well, you make it much harder bout being kind of mean. Yeah, you could just be nice and it would move very quickly, no doubt.
Speaker 1: Has there ever been a person that you've like kind of looked up too and then you meet him and you're like, fuck, don't meet your hero type thing. You brought up one person that universally seems like people are not a huge fan of that's Jerry Seinfeld. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I so I've only been I've talked to him once. I'm a giant sein Fold fan. So I still want to go to so I don't have. There was a lot of people that have said that they didn't he can be kind of staying officer. He can be and they would be that with comics and stuff like that. I mean, I don't look at that too much. Somebody because the year he's sixty something years old, like doing comedy for forty years or more, so some of that I look at like, yeah, does you want to talk to Like I mean, I'm an open micer to him, like you know, he's done comedy so much longer than me.
Speaker 1: Like not that I'm an open by, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Like it's like you're so if you were having talking to some seventh grader about being a lineman there's something like playing football, you'd be like, what do we go talk about?
Speaker 1: Dude? Like I don't, I can't, you're knew, So.
Speaker 9: Sometimes like I think of it like that, like people were like, ah, he wasn't not like comics specifically, could think like I didn't like the way he left, and you're like, what do you want him to do?
Speaker 1: Like just I don't know? Like that, So I've had no Louis c.
Speaker 9: K thought I had a little bit with when I first started.
Speaker 1: Now it's not.
Speaker 9: I mean, obviously he's come back down to reality a little bit. Uh, that happens, a little bit. That happens a little bit.
Speaker 1: Have you heard Pete Davidson's a bit about that he talks about I guess. Uh. Luisy K was hosting SNL and then Pete Davidson got high and he was walking through to go to the elevators, and like Luisy K caught up with him and he was like, hey, stop getting high, you're ruining your fucking life. Blah blah blah blah, like kind of dug into him and Pete's high' is like that didn't happen. There's no way that actually just happened. And the next day, whoever, who's the guy, is it Lauren that Lauren's like no, yeah, he calls Pete into the office and essentially it's like people have done coke here before, like just I guess, don't let Luisy K smoke, and then his whole bit is going into so you'd be so happy when I found out on one great day that he was jerking off in front of ladies and stuff like that, and it's a it's a pretty funny deal. Funny.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like he, uh, Louie's been I have like now, it's not been back when I was when I I remember I opened for him once a long time ago, and uh, he was just kinda like I don't know, he was just I mean like at one point Louis was on top of the world, like so in you know, we're in New York, like, I mean, he is the biggest comic on the planet and uh, and it.
Speaker 1: Would come off.
Speaker 9: Sometimes you can meet him and he'd be kind of like jerkier, like you know, just not nice, not being nice, and you're like, you know, and you're a young comic and you're just thinking, like I'm just said, I'm nobody, dude, like just I'm not in you know, I'm not trying to have You're trying.
Speaker 1: To get out of his way.
Speaker 9: You're trying to do all these things, and he would just you know, I remember he would just say, like you I brought him up on stage and you'd be like, all right, everybody York sided to see, uh your headliner tonight, please welcome Louis c K. Like and then I brought him on sage and he's like, don't introduce me like that and look in a weird way, there's a valid point and to be like they are there to see him. I don't really need to say anything but please welcome Louis c K. But the other side of it, I've been doing comedy six years at this point, I don't know what to do. I'm nervous, like like it was part of you, Like, why don't you think about the situation that we have. I'm getting I can't believe I'm here. I can't believe I'm getting to go up in front of you. This is it's a sold out room. I've never been in front of a sold out room. There's a lot of things playing into it. So you're like, there was like that kind of stuff with Louis where he would just like say to You're like, what do you want me to do?
Speaker 4: Dude?
Speaker 1: How how'd you introduce him? You just where you're like, all right, y'axcite you know I'm from.
Speaker 9: You're like giving his credits and all this stuff, and it's just like you don't have to sell all my credits.
Speaker 1: You don't.
Speaker 9: They know who they're here to see, which is true, and that makes you don't need to say it, like yeah, but it would just be like he come tell you that, but in like kind of an aggressive way, and you're like, Louis, I don't know what to do, dude. I'm know I'm so nervous about this whole experience. I just don't want you to be mad. Yeah, yeah, like I I and you're mad clearly. And then now I don't know nothing. He's that mad. But it's just being like, just be regular, man, Just be normal. You don't even say I don't even know the green room.
Speaker 1: Like I'm trying my best.
Speaker 9: I'm trying to like, hey, I'm just doing whatever I can do. I did a joke and then he went up and made fun of my joke, and that made me so mad. I was so mad about this. I was so mad about this for a long time because it was just like it was like, dude, we're nobody's man. I'm I'm I got paid seventy five dollars that night, like I think for hosting, so pray seventy five bucks. That's it, and I'm fine, and I it's I would do that, would do that game for free.
Speaker 1: But you're like, what do you I'm again, I'm not.
Speaker 6: I'm just so when you got off the stage, he came up and made funny and make.
Speaker 9: Fun of the Yeah, I was pretty upset about that.
Speaker 1: You remember the joke. Yeah, it was a joke.
Speaker 9: The joke I had about uh uh, if if I don't have a gun in my house, I have like a knife or something in my next to my bed. So if my if but I have my wife sleep next to the door so if someone broke in, I can shove her at it. And then it was something like that joke, I'm not great at memory, and then other ones that would I take a bullet for my wife? That was it, and I was like and I said yes, because how could I ever take a bullet? That's pretty fast, you know, for a gun to be You can't like hear a gun go off and jump in front of it. It would hit her so quick. So you're like, I just would say, yeah, I will take a bullet. I'll take a bull for anybody, because I'm never gonna be able to get in front of that bullet.
Speaker 1: And that was like kind of the joke.
Speaker 9: And then he was like, well, you stand in front of him when the person holds a gun, you then get in front of her. He like, just like he described it the way like my wife would describe it and make it like not fun, like the way you have like your parent would just be like, well, I don't know if it's gonna work like that. You're like, yeah, it's a joke. We're just trying to have fun. The whole crowd is gonna laugh because they laughed like then making fun of me, and then you're like and then you're just like sitting there like you know, I'm twenty seven years old, Like why would you What do I have to do with anything?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, please leave me out of this.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you're I'm just doing a spot, dude, I'm hosting. Hannibal was supposed to be on that show too, Burst and he didn't even show up to the first show and uh he was hosting and then like that was mad at that. I'll tell you that. I was mad at the whole night. You start snowballs me and I'm like, I'm here, Yeah, we Hannimal didn't show up like I did, like a little more time, yeah, because handle want to show up and you're still making fun of me. This was Hannibal is like starting to because I started with Hannibal and Hanbibal was like he started writing for S and L. At this point he was on thirty Rock I think, or writing for thirty Rock. Handa was great, and so he was like starting to like really kind of blow up and we were and I was just, you know, still at the bottom. So I didn't care for the whole thing. But now it's been fine, I've never told Loui that, but why would he watches the show.
Speaker 1: That show up? You're like, texta, Hannibal, did you know this is gonna happen?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah, Well you guys fucking had it out for me. Huh d yeah, Hannibal. Well, Hannibal was late because of thirty Rock.
Speaker 9: But I remember I just remember thinking why, like I'm the one here, yeah, and I'm just getting trashed.
Speaker 1: If I wasn't here, there be no one else but you on the show.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you know, you're just sayingthing to Hannibal. He was excited, hannimals on the show. Hannibal was like again starting to kind of rise off and do good. So it was like it was cool to have Hannibal. Were you thinking your head at the time, I'm never doing this again. No, I mean I you would use that. I mean honestly, I would use it for like I hate this dude, and like I will make sure he knows me right, like you honestly not to act like a brag or anything, but in your head at the moment, I would always just flip it to like, all right, I will be positive that you know, And he would never Louie would never remember any of this, as he probably should.
Speaker 1: He should have remember it.
Speaker 9: I was really there's no reason he would know me at the time, you know what I mean, Like, I don't expect, but these are moments that I would use. I would be I was so mad about the situation. And then you're like, all right, all right, well, then this is where I'm at in comedy, So I need to be get to a level that like, I'm not gonna get treated like this, and so you just use that drive to like.
Speaker 1: Chip on your shoulder, Yeah, telling yourself whatever you can whatever. Yeah, make sure that hey, people will know someday. But I'm laughing now.
Speaker 9: Yeah, someone other person could probably look at that situation and be like, dude, he like said he liked you, and maybe he was making a funny joke at the beginning about you. It was all very sweet. In my head. It's like, I mean, it's armageddon. I'm like, right, But someone else could be like, no, well he was being nice. What are you talking about? Like I could have read the whole situation wrong, Yeah, but I did, and I read it the way I read it, and then you just like kind of go, all right, we'll grint it.
Speaker 1: You know, man, I wonder what you were feeling during has like whole what if he did an hour or whatever, just kind of sitting there and slowly like that seed of a started. Oh by the end of that hour, it had to be a full plant, like you had to be fucking ready. Oh.
Speaker 9: I was like, yeah, I mean I think I did one more show. We're doing a show for his school, for his daughter's school, like a fundraiser. Uh so, uh because he was at We're at Carolines and he wouldn't be because I mean he's at this point, he's doing massive square garden, so he's just doing this for a fundraiser and uh.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I mean it all built in.
Speaker 9: I mean I sit there watching them though too, Like I mean obviously he's he's unreal like so he was like, you know, you're sitting there watching me, and that's you know, that's part of you that it hurts, is like because it's like the dude you're like sitting there going like that's the main guy.
Speaker 1: Like Burr I always had much.
Speaker 9: Burr was very nice to me and would say things and like be very so you just would have like little parts of you know where you got treated by this person. And I'm not trying to reflect on what they are now or anything, but it was like these were little things that you'd be like, they really stick with you.
Speaker 1: Ladies, gentlemen. We interrupt this podcast to bring you another ad read and that is two RK Games, an Ultimate Pro Football GM. Prove your skills in managing a pro football team. The game has a realistic field, draft, trade and manage every strategic decision. The game is fun, addicting, and easy to learn. It's a mobile game that is completely free, no ads, and it's playable offline. To download the game, go to bustin GM dot com. That's BUSTINGM dot com or look up Ultimate Pro FOOTBALLGM on the app store. Dude, just imagine you're a GM for a pro football team. What would be the first what would be your first move? And at the Ultimate Pro Football GM, you can actually do that. Use code busting that's all caps b uss i N in the game store for one hundred percent free boost to your franchise. What that said back to this episode, Yeah, who's somebody now? Might be Bill burb but who are who are?
Speaker 6: Who is a comic or a couple comics that have been like the most encouraging that you actually think about back then when you're younger and building these chips on your shoulders and people have kind of pulled you aside or given you any kind of advice or something where it's like, man, this really stuck with me. This this comic might have no idea. Bill Burr, this stuck with me throughout my entire career.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Burr was. Burr was a big one because Burr I rememberer. Uh he told me. Uh again it was at Carolines and uh because we go watch Burr like before he blew up, and he'd be like you could go sit in the back of the room and watch because it wasn't sold out. And then I remember the next year it was it was like they wouldn't even let us come in the room because it was too sold out.
Speaker 1: And like so but Burr like.
Speaker 9: When you just when he knew your name, when he like he knew he knew you, and uh, it was it was a really big deal. And then I remember him saying like look it Uh it takes the route that guys let us go. It takes us a long time, but you gain fans and you gain fans for life.
Speaker 1: And I remember and.
Speaker 9: I always thought about that throughout my whole career, like how like you know, like this build up it take. I've been coming twenty years and uh it's all just like a slow like kind of just always going up. Not a bad thing, but it can be frustrating. It doesn't happen as fast as another one one said was like it's not as it's uh not as fast as you want, but quicker than you think, like, and so you have these moments that just like it kind of takes a slow kind of thing and you got to just kind of grind it out. And so yeah, Burr was a big part of that. Ad Mayor Marin was very nice to me and uh foul and obviously too did a lot of stuff for me. And uh so there's just a world of people that end up, you know, doing things that are very they're just nice to you or there they see it and they go like, you know, this dude's like the real deal, and you're you know, you just need that little confidence that right then, you know that like a little bit of yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, you want the validation from your peers. I mean that's all that really matters, is uh what their comics? Yeah, that's that's the beginning that you feel like what do they think of us?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Is that process different though? When you like you've been doing it for twenty years, you see a guy's been doing it for maybe five or six years and they're trying to accelerate their career. Do you ever sit with those guys and be like, hey, just take your time. Like some dudes are you know, trying to do too much too early?
Speaker 9: I think a lot. I think sometimes people can do they can go too they can do too much stuff that's like, uh, you know, they're like, I'm gonna do sketches, i wanna do a podcast, I'm gonna do stand up, I'm gonna do impro like and it's like, well, go be great at one thing. If you can be great at one thing, you can do all the other things. But you have to you can't just be kind of fine at a bunch of things. You need to really learn how to be great at one thing, and that's then you know how to be great at other things because you know what it takes to become great or really good at one thing. So I think soon as like younger comics can spread them stuff out and there's too much stuff that they're trying to do.
Speaker 1: Uh, so you can see.
Speaker 9: That I'm a big like younger comics like, I'm a big I'm I'm a big act person. Like there's a lot of crowd work stuff. I've look. I know people can do crowd works. It's easiest to post content on social media's the crowd work and stuff like that. But I'm a creating an act is Ah, if you can create an act, it's uh, it's it's it's the best thing you can do, and it's it's the most reliable and it's Uh when people come see you in d a live show, they I mean they want to see an act. They want to see a whole kind of thing. And stand up is in such a great spot right now, where like we're doing arenas and they're doing there's a lot of comics doing arenas and doing these big kind of venues and uh, stand ups in a pretty wonderful spot. And you know, guys are selling out and doing big things, and so it's you want them to be like the exhausting part you gotta create. You got to create an act. You gotta constant use stuff coming uh coming up with stuff on the fly, like you look at like Shane, I know the yard you know with Shane Gills, Like Shane Gils is like I haven't seen someone like Shane in a long time. And uh, he's he's unbelievable as a comedian and like seeing him like I know his what his next special is going to be, and it's like it's gonna be great and he I've I mean I've seen the hour he's run.
Speaker 1: I didn't see the taping. Yeah we saw in Vegas.
Speaker 6: Was dudeah, I I really I think feel the smiles creeping up on our faces the minute he said Shane ye like we.
Speaker 1: Means the I mean so Shane.
Speaker 9: Is yeah, like I mean, I uh, Shane's I wasn't really there when Shane was there.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 9: I think I was gone. I've been a comedy forever. Shane's like Shane's also reminder how old I am, Like when you used to realize like I mean, he's been a comedy for a little bit now, and uh he was just he was like I remember hearing about him when he first came out. He would go out with Dan Soder a lot. Another comic. That's an unbelievable comedian. That's Uh, SODA's really hitting the road now. Soda is a great comedian that if you go watch, like me and Soda are very close friends, and like he's friends with Mike McDaniels. There is and uh, but SODA's like was doing the Bonfire with Big Jay and uh, then now he's doing comedy. He's really gonna go hit the road really hard. So Soda like, that's what you gotta do. Like, you got to go on the road, and you got to just stay in these and build this stuff up. And if you build these are guys that if you build these acts, and they will because they their acts are gonna be you start producing hours.
Speaker 1: If you look at Louis or Carlin.
Speaker 9: Or Chris Rocker all this kind of stuff, you know, you're you're you're building these hours that you can go specials. Gaffkin's just putting out a new special. It's I think it's coming out this week maybe, Uh it's his tenth hour. It's you know how hard it is to write ten hours of material. It's basically impossible. There's no one that's really that you know, that can do it. The limited amount that can do it. It's a very small group. And uh so it's like, go try to be in that group, Like that's what that's what I look at, like stim try to be in that group to go produce stuff. That's why I think some people get it's it's hard to do, it's tiring. Uh And so then you can flip into slide into this other stuff where it's like whether it be like if your whole act becomes I'm not trying to crack. Some people are so great at crowd work, but if your whole act becomes that, then it's like you're not really creating, you know, it's like you're just I think you get stuck. Versus if you build an act. I think an act can go because people want to go watch the show. I mean you can't go really watch in an arena and just be like sitting in the top watching a guy get made fun of, you know, in the front row. That's not gonna come across as fun for that person up at the top. So there's always as big as it can get, I think, And so like the ones that are creating the act.
Speaker 1: Because you're never actually like working on something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm going to your next show thinking you can not like write, I don't know, I'm assuming like you're just not writing things down or trying to work on bits and be like I'm gonna go take it here.
Speaker 1: You're just leaning on the fact that you can do crowd working.
Speaker 9: You can go sit and like yeah, and I mean that stuff's super fun. I mean it's like I and guys are really really great at Big Jay Orgerson's un Big J's one of the funniest people I've ever met in my entire life. And he's the best and he does all like he does it and not and it, it and it. But Big Jays can tell stories and he's so great at stories and all this stuff. So it's I always to people think I'm trying. I trashed crowd work more than most people, but I'm I just see with young girl, I just hope that some still like That's why I was so great seeing Shane. And like when I saw Shane for the first time, I came he came to his zanies and I went down and watched him before I really knew him, and but I've heard about him. We've kind of like said what's up, and I watched him and I was like, oh man, this is crazy, dude, this is like and it was and I've got very excited because it was like yeah, yeah, dude, like this is this Dude's gonna be you know, obviously he's super funny in this situation all that, but he hasn't act and he goes up with it act and goes out and destroys. I mean we saw him in Charleston and it was like, dude, I mean, they stand up and you could just get a stand oovation immediately you saw. People are so excited to see him and he's so fun and funny, and it just feels different and it's like it doesn't feel serious, and I think comedy's going that way back that way, which is a good thing. Where it's comedy that's like being like, yeah, dude, I'm not No one's trying to tell you what to do or you know, Shane's not telling you how to vote, He's not telling you how to do any of this stuff. It's like just being funny and like anybody can watch it. Anybody can like just you know, it's like I'm just having fun, man, not everybody, not everybody. I had a clothes boy dude, Yeah, he's the boy.
Speaker 1: But we saw his stand up in Austin and shortly after he him on the bus for the first time. We really didn't know about Shane, like we knew he got fired from SNEL. We know he's a comedian on the up, and we're like, hey, we're excited to have him. He crushed it on the podcast. He was so funny. So then we took the time to like go watch his YouTube special in Austin and it is like, I'm by myself laughing my ass off. And so I go to Arizona and see this family that I lived with, and one day, like the dad is, you know, Fox News dad, he's a Fox News dad and his bit about Fox News dads. I was like, hey, you've got to watch his stand up and I put it on and in the first five minutes is him essentially making fun of Fox News dads and like the Wall and all that, and I'm laughing still. It's like the fourth or fifth time I've watched it, and he doesn't laugh, doesn't make a noise, and he just grabs the controller and goes, let's watch something else, and then it turns it off without taking a vote. From anybody else. I thought, man, you got to open up, You got to open it up a little bit.
Speaker 9: Bro.
Speaker 1: I've told him that a dozen times, like you've got to rewatch it. But then I'll rewatch it, and then I'll hear the Trump stuff and I'm like, hey, maybe he shouldn't watch it, Maybe he shouldn't gay sit down your gay bro. The military bit that he does with the Taliban. When people get that you were with him in Saney's weeks ago, right, y'all.
Speaker 6: I bet the people at Zany's were so fired up because he had hit us up.
Speaker 1: It was after beer Olympics.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's like, hey after Yeah, the day after we're recovering and he's like, hey, Nate and I are gonna we're gonna go on a Zanies at like nine thirty or ten thirty or something like that.
Speaker 9: I was like, oh, man, Like I'm like, y'all had a pretty big day.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Like I was fucking hurt, bro. He was bruised up. Probably Prime telling you about.
Speaker 1: He kept showing us, He kept showing us his body. That's more on him, though, But I saw him because you tackled in the photo.
Speaker 9: Yeah, and like you're it's like y'all just don't like realize, like because Shane's big too, but he's not like strong like y'all, and so I feel like he gets beat. It's like a big dog, Like it's a dog that you're like that tries to play with them and then you're like, well, just I don't know if i'd play with hecase, don't go, don't go full on.
Speaker 1: You don't have to laboratory retreat.
Speaker 6: Yeah, show on Instagram man just being on top of Shane and fucking.
Speaker 1: Because it's started off. If him, like you know, he gets there, he seems very unenthusiastic to be there. He's like, we're gonna get buried. Whatever it is, what it is he gets, he does one chug like the first event was was a chug, and then after that anytime he lost an event, he be behind me and will just talking shit like you guys are bad hosts. You guys are nasty quick being that they're all laughing at you. I'm gonna remind you they're all laughing at you when you chug it. I go in one of my one of the rooms and he's there talking shit, sitting on a chair and he's like, you dude, you're a pussy dude. I'll beat your ass right now. So I start wrestling him, and the whole rest of the day like turned into that. And then he's talking about all the bruises. It's like, but you gotta get out in the sun if you don't want a bruise like that, Like he literally has michelin Man type of skin. Is that what you have to do? I mean, I feel you got to weather it up a little bit, right, Is that what you have to do? I think I do? Well, you say older dudes. You see older dudes, You're like, what does their skin look like?
Speaker 4: Leather?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Leather's tough, it's durable, it's reliable. It's like the Chevy Silverado. If you don't ever go out in the sun like one little hey, how you doing a little slap on the lake, there's gonna be a welt there. Luckily Will got some nice thighs and he's got a little sun tent on there. Shane just welted up.
Speaker 9: Easily told him like that. I've never heard anything like that. It's it's like, well, you know, bruises get on the sun right there?
Speaker 1: Just jumping this cit a little bit and then bruised. You just make that up. Did essentially make that out, But it gotta makes sense when you really think about it. Yeah, I guess it does. Chandler on me, dude, Michael Chandler. I mean, he could stand up on this bus, no problem. I have plenty of room, little or guy. But he wrestled me in the pool and I almost drowned about six times. And the rest of the day it was like he was being Yeah he's a little bit. It was his right hand man, it was his guard. Yeah, so strong. Oh, dude, Chandler is just and the best, the nicest guy. You're way too nice to be in the octagon like that. Yeah, I know. Yeah, he's a wild thoughts. Yeah, but he like enjoys it. We were at his, uh, his house for Labor Day weekend last year. His pool is like four feet yeah, and it's the late night. Everyone's been drinking a little bit and I see somebody something dive into the pool, but their feet don't go in the water. So he essentially dove in the pool and hits his face and comes up and I'm in the middle of the conversation with somebody. I look back, I'm Hey, Mike, did you just hit your face on the floor of the pool. And he's like no, no, He's like laughing, just having a good time, and then all of a sudden, his face just starts bleeding everywhere. Oh, and I'm like, you gotta go wipe your faces, like, don't tell my wife, don't tell my wife. And I was like, she's gonna fine. Look at you, she's gonna fin. You look like you just got done with a fight. From forehead to chin the road rash. And he's like helped me out of the pool. So I literally grab him by his hips, like right like here, and I just remember thinking he's just a fucking dense ball of muscle. That's all this fucking dude is. He's just so goddamn strong. Yeah, he's so strong. Yeah, and then he takes my big ass and throws me around the pool like a child. I was humbled. It was a humbling experience for me.
Speaker 9: That would be That would be the people always wondered, like a fight would be, like you and him would eyes even anything out?
Speaker 1: But if I had any training, I'm sure there'd be more of an even fight. Yeah, but no training, right me? Yeah, No, I'm getting bank. Yeah, he's gonna absolutely take me. I've wrestled him and spinning backfish. Yeah, we were in the Oxgon one time. I did sneak him with a spinning backfist. Luckily for him, I stopped, Yeah, because my I the awareness, but that would have probably taken him out. I would take him out, but he's got he takes me to the ground. It's over and he's gonna get to These legs be not an issue at all. He's excited about it. No, Yeah, he sees these little sticks and he's like, I'm gonna take advantage for sure. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But the whole whoever was at Zany's, I mean that was a surprise, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we did.
Speaker 9: We were hanging out because I knew he came down because I talked to Shane quite a bit, like Shane's going, uh not that I just like talking to him because he's I mean he's I think he's very funny and then like he's just where he's at in his career and it's starting to like really, I think after this next fishal I mean, Shane's going to really be uh one of the top touring act. I mean he already is a very top touring act. He's gonna be one of the top and so he's a good dude and just uh so we were just in town. So we were hanging out just that day and then I was like I kind of was I've been kind of wanting to go up, uh, and then I was like do you want to go up? And then He's like yeah, So we were like, let's just see and then so we you know, it was I won the people I don't think expected me and Shane to do. And then so we just called Zanies and they were like yeah, and they put on selling and sold out immediately, which we both you never get used to that. You're both like in your head like is this gonna sell it? Like you think, like.
Speaker 1: There's no way. He thought. That's what you have a moment, dude.
Speaker 9: You just you know, when you put yourself out there a little bit and you're like, what if it doesn't.
Speaker 1: Like imposter syndrome, yeah, like yeah, and you.
Speaker 9: Think like you're like, all right, me and Shane gonna do a show and then everybody's like we're good. I mean because it was in let me make a call at like four thirty and the show's at nine or nine thirty. How quickly did it sell out? I think in fift in like ten minutes or it was like it was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, if you're going out the yeah, well you're in Nashville.
Speaker 6: You have to catch that. You're fired the fuck up getting to watch Shane and you.
Speaker 9: It was I want to do it again because it's like the people that I, uh, we went in there. Actually we had did some work I needed to. I needed to like kind of run my hour and like pull something. I needed to figure out some time stuff with my hour, and then Shane just went up there. And but we went up there together at the end. And that's what I think people like the most is just me and him on stage hanging out and talking. And so I mean, I we talked about we want to do it again, like it was because we both really enjoyed it, and uh, I really like him, and uh he's a and he's a great I mean, he's a truly great, great comment.
Speaker 1: Possibility you guys tour together now. I mean, the only thing I'm clean.
Speaker 9: So it's like I couldn't the audience that comes to see me, even though a lot of people that would see me love Shane but I wouldn't. I mean, I my kids can come to my show, like it's all ages, so it's I wouldn't want to put that much, you know, like someone if that's our part of being clean, you kind of on your own. And the fact that like there's only so many I mean them bring out with me, not that they're all they're not all clean outside of me, but they have to be clean when they come to my shows. So h outside of that, it's it's like kind of hard to be like because it's like my crowds are I just can't. I just really can't do it. But so it's like that's why a situation like that where we just like kind of pop on last minute is because then you know, I think it's people that are comedy fans and right, they.
Speaker 1: Completely understand that this is like an anomaly.
Speaker 9: Of Nate and shit, it's like coming out there, it's not like there's versus like you know, I might have an entire my real show, like there's be an entire family. Come is, bring your grandparents, the grandchildren. You're not going to be like they're ready for Shane, and I think they think we'll find Shane very funny. But they also might be like, we didn't expect to hear all those words.
Speaker 1: I mean, dude, we had that situation this past weekend. The last atter read of the day and that is Duke can and we like to talk to you about your shower game for a minute. Here's the fact the bodywater you're using right now is weak, water down and probably smells like a JV locker room. Simply put, it's just not getting the fucking job done. The boys need a shower with substance after a hard day's work, and that's why we use thick, high viscosity body wash from Duke Cannon. Thicker is better. Don't let them lie to you. Thicker is better. Duke cannonstick body wash is built to work hard, not spew down the shower drain. All the sense are amazing, but my personal favorite is Midnight Swim. It smells like a canniball dipped into a moonlit lake, not a dip into the hot tub at a starlit motel. As always, I do like the uh the dry ice. That's good. It's just especially in these hot summer days, man, it really keeps you cool in the right times. Also, they have a little little rub on cologne. They just dab on the neck right there. Put that on your wrist. You're gonna smell great all day. It lasts way longer than the actual sprintzes and sprays. You have to try to do cannifs. So for a limited time, we're hooking the Boys up with twenty percent off your first order at Duke Cannon dot com with Code the Boys twenty. That's twenty percent off when you use Code the Boys twenty at Duke Cannon dot com. Duke Cannon, Work Harder, Smell Better. Oh that said, back to this episode with what at Kittlefest and Laser? Yeah, you know who Uncle Laser is. I think I've heard his name. He's he's a comedian out of Austin, Texa. He's yeah, he's hilarious. And I went and saw him at Zany's a few weeks ago and it's all, you know, pussy eating ass. It's as dirty as a get. Mom jokes young gun like yeah, yeah, exactly. So Kittle meets Laser at Beer Olympics and reaches out the Lasers like, Hey, I have kittle Fest coming up, would you like to come to it and do some stand up like ten minutes and Laser's like, absolutely, I'll go. And so once I caught wind of this, I caught wind of it at the party, and I have seen his stand up and it's you know, me and Will are there, A bunch of our friends are there, but there's also his aunts, his uncles, his grandparents, Like there's an older crowd as well, buttoned up wearing their Sunday best type of stuff at a frat party. Essentially, I told him, I was like, brother, have you heard Laser's stand up? He's like, no, Yo, all right, okay, and he's the first person to go up and dude, it was probably the most mixed review thing I've ever watched in my life because there's like me.
Speaker 6: And Will are like probably standing there like smiling doing this.
Speaker 1: So I mean, it's funny.
Speaker 6: Spur a crowd that you know RiPPs Marlboros and wears Nascar, you know what I mean.
Speaker 9: Like it's you're not scared of hearing the language, but then some people are can be surprised at how dirty something can actually get.
Speaker 1: Yeah, brings out us Harmonica that talks about one's the pussy and one's the ass, and that's how he learned to eat out chicks. And I'm just looking at the grandma and she's like yeah, she's looking like leans over her husband, like did he's got.
Speaker 6: The harmonica playing that it gets him out of that? Can just get you out of harmonica?
Speaker 1: All right. It was so funny because he didn't hold back, he didn't look at the crowd and go, I should probably tighten a couple of things up. He went futtle bored right into it, no doubt that.
Speaker 6: I fully believe his eyes glazed over and he knew the situation he was in.
Speaker 1: He's like, I just gotta fucking get through this. Yeah, gotta run.
Speaker 9: Yeah, some of you get you're like, it is what you do. So it's like just go do what you do and then you know they get their laugh.
Speaker 1: Or they won't. Well, was a choice for you to go clean.
Speaker 9: I just started that way, like uh, it was just how you know, grows up the South Southern Christian like, well, I wasn't allowed to watch anything that stuff like that, and so my teen yeah we saw.
Speaker 1: That we were watching some of your bits before that ship was hilarious. Yeah, yeah it wasn't.
Speaker 9: I mean I wasn't allowed to watch and there's so many movies I've missed because I just was never allowed to watch them and never watched soft Yeah, and I still I know, Uh, I never watched it.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 9: When we weren't allowed to watch Simpsons, that was a big deal. When I was young, Simpsons came out. It was like because Bart was like against authority, Like it's like a lot of parents didn't like that.
Speaker 1: He was like this kid, did your dad watch the Simpsons? No? No, No, one's like Sunday night football is over, Simpsons, come on. Yeah. No.
Speaker 9: It was Yeah, it was just very I mean I I just when I grew up, it was just a lot. It was just different. It was the South was pretty strict and like what you could do. I mean you couldn't dance or I went to donaldsal Christian Academy that they did.
Speaker 1: We didn't have a prom.
Speaker 9: We had a like a banquet, and then you couldn't dance because it was like dancing was not and it wasn't like the parents don't believe dancing is bad. They believe dancing is bad. But it's like you just would have you know back then, I mean an eighty year old in nineteen ninety seven that she thinks dancing is bad, so you're kind of like not doing it to be like kind of you.
Speaker 1: Can get a little space, leave some room for the lord. Yeah, you just go, well we would, we could, you could go.
Speaker 9: The parents would then rent, they would rent out of room, and then everybody could have like a more of a prom dance kind of after you would do a banquet, like it's kind of a proper thing for like, you know, those older people to be like we're not you know, and then you go do the dance thing after it was you know. So it's like I grew up. You just grew up in under those like, uh standards. So it's like I just started. I just started clean and then uh, I was always clean, and then you know, once you start, it's like kind of just the only way I go.
Speaker 1: Now, did you've had a glow up about you?
Speaker 6: I remember seeing you Nascar and you had that your haircuts not that way, but you were laced up with a skin fade.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Compared the years past, I mean your stand up a couple of years ago, the way you were a couple of years ago, You've aged very well. Your skin I've noticed the entire time is phenomenal. But you're like you were like one of the dads where you show up at the barbecue and you're like, oh, I hey, Nates here, this will be a fun time. Now it's like you show up at the barbecue. I hate Nates here. He's you guys, he's pretty fucking big takeing. I'm going no bread?
Speaker 1: Yeah, what's what's the glow up? Like, I'm not fun. I brought my own food.
Speaker 6: Dor Yeah, you know you don't talk to anymore?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, it's been I mean the whole you know, my whole run.
Speaker 1: I'm forty four, so, uh.
Speaker 9: I quit drinking in twenty nineteen, and uh A big part of that was like I was just getting I knew I was like starting to go to the theaters and all this stuff. I knew if I wanted to get where I wanted to go, I couldn't drink. Like I wasn't able to when I drank. It's like it's not like I just drank at home or did all these things. Some people can drink and they might think you don't have a problem because you're not, like your ago a week without drinking, But it's like I didn't when I started I didn't know how to stop and like all that stuff, and so I knew when I'd go on the road. It's like I start Thursday night would be a fun night out at a club, but then you drink that night and then you're just hun over the rest of the weekend. So then you then then you're just trying to get through the shows because you don't feel great. And so I was like, if I need if I want to produce the material that I want to produce and tour and all that, I needed.
Speaker 1: To stop that.
Speaker 9: So that was that was the when the first one happened because I just stopped drinking and some I mean just literally drinking will just help a lot of things. I still don't eat great, and I'm trying now that's the second one I'm trying to overcome because it's like being on the road again. It's like hard on your body. You kind of got to treat it like not an at, like not a full athlete, but as both y'all like, but it's like half of it at you have to somewhat be so mentally you can handle all the things that you have to go do and so you can be in good moods and uh and be fun and then not be like just on edge all the time and all this. So I'm trying to work on that as well. But yeah, man, we had a good time. I mean the whole beginning of it. Yeah, there's a lot of drinking. I mean, me and Hannibal said we because uh, I don't think he drinks anymore. I don't know if he does now or not, but he didn't a few years ago and we were talking about a Hannibal said something that always stuck with me. He was like, you know, he goes, I look at it. He's like, we put up some good numbers because we did good. Because a lot of times you get drinking, everybody thinks like, wow, you're not being fun.
Speaker 1: You're like, no, I did all I did what you're doing right now, I did.
Speaker 9: I already did all this, and you just weren't. You were not old enough to be there. But yeah, you're like, I already went and did all this and it was a fun time and I had a great bad And then there's an you just hit a point where you get older and you're like about forty, start going like all right, You're like, I mean, just stuff starts hurting like you just You're like I can't wake up and feel like this every day, Like this is brutal.
Speaker 1: It's a brutal feeling that fog. That fog is terrible. But it's the most fun in during it, for sure. It is the was fun.
Speaker 9: I mean the Senior's Beer Olympics like that looked like it's the It's a wonderful, wonderful time.
Speaker 1: It was awesome. It was so much awesome. Man.
Speaker 6: You ever want to come out of retirement for a day, Yeah, I know, I'm more than welcome. Yeah.
Speaker 9: There's always moments where you're like, you know, I hung out this weekend that I feel like I could get you. Uh not to his football because I did the American Century Championship. John Elway. John, we're meeting John Alway, who's back on Alway is a good time.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah.
Speaker 9: And I was telling Dance Owder is a giant uh John Alway fan.
Speaker 1: Just he's from Denver.
Speaker 9: And I was like telling Dan, I was like, John Elway could make you quit drinking, come out of retirement drink. Dan doesn't drink either, and uh because he's like just like a good like you're like this dude's the most fun and you don't think have you met him?
Speaker 1: No, I've never met John, but I hear a bunch of stories.
Speaker 9: You don't stories like you think he's gonna be His son is awesome to His son's a big Shane Gills fan. Uh, his son's great, big comedy fan Roy, big Fanny you got. I was like, does Shane know that his sons a big Shane Gillis family. I think so, I don't know, you know, yeah, Shane nuts over football players and you know, but he was like someone that you're like, you know, this dude's the bad I mean, you just think he's gonna be stowing like this.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's John Elway, so you just you just think he's going to be like you'll meet him. Was like, how you doing this? And you're like, this guy is a good time man, just like what a lot of charisma, A lot of charisma, like laughs, a lot you say anything, he's laugh at it. Fun Like you just feel like you're gonna just be with him. And he'd be like You're like yeah, he's like they take the boat out and you're I didn't go on the boat, but he's like you just he's talking about it, like, oh, the boat showed me the boat boat. I think I could have gone out on this boat. But it was just like it was just like a very surprising meeting someone that you're like, oh, dude, you're not what I thought. Like you realize Peyton maning going to Denver, You're like, yeah, dude, Like yeah, yeah, put anybody in the.
Speaker 1: Room with John.
Speaker 9: Didn't John Elway You're gonna be like, yeah, I'll go, dude, you're the best.
Speaker 1: That's fucking cool. Man. Who else? Like, who else have you met? This been? Like, oh dude, you are fucking because that is the best feeling. Like we talked about the people you meet and you're like, man, don't meet your heroes, but the people you meet and they're either exactly like you thought they would be or even better, Like you're saying, yeah, that's the best feeling.
Speaker 9: A lot of like Cable guys like that, Larry Cable guy, Larry's awesome, bro.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have loved to join you in that enthusiasm. He's obviously a massive Nebraska fan.
Speaker 6: So when we had our one of our tailgates last year at Nebraska, well, he came on the uh we had the podcast out there at Nebraska and he's just the nicest fucking dude.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 6: He's just so funny, just salt of the earth, exactly like what you kind of see on camera and even better just like you're hanging out with him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: That that's the part that you want, is like when you can see when you meet someone and they're like super nice and they're just it seems like they're like a girl. I met Devonte Adams this week and he was awesome. He was like kind of a funny dude, like uh and just like kind of quiet, and but just my experience with him was very nice to talk to and like it was just super fun. Vrabel was there. I meant rave Rabel is a good time. Yeah, you see why you want to Yeah, you can see why you want to play for like you get it. Like that's what's interesting is like when you when you go, oh, this is why people like like you and one of like because you're like you're you're he just feels like he'd be one of he'd be you, Like he'd be like if you played for him, you'd be like he's just you.
Speaker 1: And there's a totally different dynamic though when you're his player like him. Now, Yeah, I thought this is great. Like we had him on the podcast very recently. He came on yesterday. I know, but I'm trying to play because this this comes out or whatever. Yeah, on yesterday and the three of us have a group chat, Me and Will and Braves and it's our podcast. Was every bit of that group chat, Like it can be awkward at times, it's funny at times. He gets serious. You just don't he like Rabel's a guy that dictates how the conversation is going to go, especially when you're the player. Yeah, in the first year, we said twenty eighteen, he's got.
Speaker 6: That alpha energy and you could just tell, like the dynamic even on him on yesterday, you just you know, there's still those nerves of like, you know, is.
Speaker 1: He Yeah, we're growing mad at this. Yeah. Will's turning thirty thirty three this year, right, Yeah, I literally turned thirty two in less than a week. Yeah, and we're there's literally nerves where I'm being around the other man like, hey, yeah, but he can't hurt us anymore, can't. There's nothing he can do.
Speaker 6: We started joking about fighting that I really thought is he does, he's legit for the second yeah, h no, but he is like a good time.
Speaker 1: Rabel has got to be the best time. Yeah, he's a guy that dynamic, you know.
Speaker 9: I but I've always liked the New York comedy had a dynamic like that. Like you always like the people that started that were the bigger comics above you, and not even necessarily like fame wise, but just the you know, there's guys that started before you. There's always a there's always like a respect that you're like, you know, like you just the older guys. I remember Robert Bobby Kelly who does uh Poka, who does a bonfire now with Big Jay. Bobby's like so funny and uh but Bobby's like a guy that like I feel like Bobby told me to go do something, I would just have to go do it because he was He's you know, he just looked up to him so much. He started out open for him a lot and did this stuff. So like the I've always liked that like kind of like in stuff. I think it's a good thing. Yeah, they're like a like.
Speaker 6: A natural just subtle power dynamic that happens that you just never really get n.
Speaker 9: Talks about Keith Robinson, like Keith Robinson was in Is in New York Comic that was like with he you know Jay Big Jay and Kevin and they would he did, he helped him a lot, and uh, you know, Kevin Art's obviously the most famous person on the planet and Keith is most people would not know who Keith is. But I think Kevin's got to feel like a little you know, It's like there's a little like Keith could Keith and say whatever he wants to Kevin, like the situation, verybel could sit down and say whatever he wants to you whatever, Like You're still gonna feel like you gotta just take it like.
Speaker 6: You And that hurts, like it hurts to agree with that, but it's totally true. Got them pizza feet and I was just like, yeah, he did say that to you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was tough.
Speaker 6: Yeah, who's somebody. Who's somebody that you've met that you've been absolutely fired up to fucking meet.
Speaker 1: I met Tiger Tiger Woods. That's a solid one.
Speaker 9: And that was h before or after after again, very humble, very cool.
Speaker 1: Uh tell you what, people just need.
Speaker 9: A little people need a little I can tell you if you think someone's like getting a little too high on the horse. Uh yeah, there could be. I got the you got the pill to make that all better.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: But he was Yeah, he was awesome. I mean yeah, he just felt like I did a corporate gig for the PGA or something. It was him and Rory were there. This was and uh, I didn't get to meet Rory. I would like to meet Rory, and uh, I just didn't get to meet him. But Rory seemed very nice.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: And then but Tiger was there and they I was like kind of like it'd be really cool to meet him, and the lady was like, yeah, we're having and he kind of came up and I just got to briefly talk to him and then we just talked about it. He went on the Tonight Show and talked about Foulon and uh, kind of quick, we gotta I gotta picture, like that's not just me and him. It was just taking picture of kind of the moment and unda yeah, yeah, where you like just take a bunch of piak like I don't I don't want to ask, make sure you have your camera out. Yeah yeah, and so that that, I mean, that was like one that I was like you know, Jordan would be another one. Uh, but Tiger was probably the is the biggest for me because Tiger I watched his whole thing, like when he turned pro. I mean, I'm he's forty eight or nine or something like that, and I was just at the age of like watching that guy's whole existence. So yeah, Tiger was one that were just like, you're like, this is crazy, dude. Yeah, I'd imagine meeting like Tom Cruise would be like that. There's like big ones. Yeah, yeah, he's very nice. Yeah, he's just nice. He's many you should want. You should meet Tom Hanks. Yeah, one of them. Like he's like one though that you're like, go you like if you if it's like if you saw him out and someone's again, don't meet your hero, Like you can go meet Tom Hanks. That dude's a good dude. Yeah, he's a He was.
Speaker 1: A very very nice, very nice. I wonder what Tom Cruise is about. I wonder what he's think.
Speaker 6: I've heard scientology, right, Yeah, it's like that's like I do movies and then scientologist.
Speaker 1: That's the thing.
Speaker 9: I'd be scared to meet him because I would probably become a scientist.
Speaker 1: Have you been on the Scientology building on eighth Avenue. No I haven't. There's one right on eighth. You go down and every once in a while there'll be a little thing out there that says free personality test. I've been tempted to just pull over.
Speaker 9: Yeah, there's a there's a I get nervous signs like they're they're good, dude, And I think they could go in there, and you're like, all right, all right, they can they Yeah, they go, yeah, if you if you just have any which I think is how you should live with any question of anything, just question everything a little bit. Uh. And then you go see they go into the Scientology and then Tom Cruise was in there. You're like, that dude's the most charming person the people that I've met him.
Speaker 1: I knew a guy that.
Speaker 9: Worked as a director and a writer and they had him writing on one of the Mission Impossibles a while ago, and they said that they told him when he when they met him, they go, look, when you meet Tom, they go just say, no, you're gonna think y'all are going to be best friends.
Speaker 1: Like that's how charming.
Speaker 9: He is is He's just he takes over and you were just like this dude's the best, and you're like, we're gonna you're like, we might be hanging out every day every home. Yeah, and that's just what it's going to feel like because that's that's what he is. It takes that kind of charm to be that. And then they were he was he went into a hotel room on the top floor. Uh, they rented the whole floor out. You know, I mean, you can't that guy like is a walking Walmart, Like he's a billion dollars. Like it's just you have to be like and I think he tries to get on a motorcycle alone and just drive off and you're like, you're like, you're like the most important person alive. You're here, all these movies, all this stuff. You can't just run away from us like that. Yeah.
Speaker 6: But you know, like when he gets on a motorcycle, like just all of a sudden, music starts playing too, like as he drives off.
Speaker 9: Right, So my buddy said, he's sitting in Uh, he's sitting in the hotel.
Speaker 1: So they tell him that.
Speaker 9: So Tom Cruise is here and he's facing the window and they're sitting on the couch looking at Tom and they're talking about like all right, we'll go do this for mission. But then we're gonna and Tom's kind of going to the whole thing. And then they see Tom start to squint because the sun was setting, so the sun's coming in the window and it start a squint. So then they say he says, Tom just pushes.
Speaker 1: A button on. I don't even know.
Speaker 9: It might have been like an iPad, or it might have been something pushes a button. Two people come in with sunglasses. He's got an option, so they both have a pair, and he just looks and then grabs this pair and puts it on, and but just keeps talking the whole time and then never says, yeah, yeah, those are my sunglasses people, or whatever you should say to go like hey, what was that like high light diversion people? It doesn't make sense, Like you're like, are they just back there? Does that button just for sunglasses? Like you have people just for sunglasses? Or like how would they know? They came out of a room offered two persons, goes, he's still talking and just goes and puts it on.
Speaker 6: They leave, and then he still just keeps going. You know, like if you're in there and you just kind of like look around. Nobody says you're gonna ask. I would say, like, hey, who were they? It's probably one of those moments where you look around you see everybody still die.
Speaker 9: Then you're kind of just too scared to say anything. He's I think he's taken over the situation. He's talking so much, and he's probably and he's into it, like because he's like doing these stunts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he does all this stuff himself, so.
Speaker 9: He's like, you know, and you're just kind of like caught up in it, and you might almost expect it.
Speaker 1: To be honest, you might sit there and go, yeah, yeah, that's what. They should have.
Speaker 9: Brought him sunglasses And that's insane that y'all made him push the button.
Speaker 1: Should you should have just felt it. Somebody just got fired. You know what, it's five o'clock, the sun's starting to set.
Speaker 9: Let's go be around Tom with sunglasses and then you just get on that side, you could.
Speaker 1: I remember one.
Speaker 9: Time talking to the super rich dude that said like he was running by a house and uh he said, you know, because the master bedroom only had one bathroom and he said that like that, and I was like, what, like master bedrooms only like they have two full bathrooms. And but then the moment when they say it, you're like, yeah, dude, screw that house.
Speaker 1: Are you out of your mind?
Speaker 9: Why were you embarrassing? Is that that they build a house with just one bathroom in the master bedroom to thirty square foot house? Yeah, he's like they didn't have two bathrooms in the master bedroom. You're like, well, that's I'm glad you didn't buy it. Yeah, you know what they deserve.
Speaker 1: Yeah they sell. Yeah, and that's a good point.
Speaker 9: Yeah, you start realizing, like my stupid house, I got one bathroom in the master bedroom, and.
Speaker 1: I look like an idiot, hopeing god he never comes over, I hope. Yeah, yeah, you can't invite him. Yeah, man, that's crazy. You look at the window. Yeah yeah I changed my bathroom. Yeah.
Speaker 9: I didn't even know that was a possible to one two bathrooms. Like that's a dream that you're like, I didn't know you I could even have that dream. But now I'll think about every day, like two full bathrooms. Look, two bathrooms, two showers in.
Speaker 1: The master bedroom. That didn't make any sense. Well, that's unpractical.
Speaker 9: And next time you look at your dumb wife brushing your teeth next to you, like you should be in your own bathroom, and you're just furious, like you go, what are we doing all scrammed in here?
Speaker 1: Yeah, pissed off? Yeah, you gotta share a scene, ma'am. We gotta. I know. I feel like we have a hit the first one. Yeah, yeah, yeah, boys, how are we doing? I'm interrupting this episode all the way from Canada to present our dude wipe Shittiest moment segment, this moment right here, looks back here Golden Hour filming a segment. How incredible is that? Are you still using toilet paper? Because if you are, you're in the stone ages. Dude, drop the TP and pick up Dude Wipes, the wet extra large flushable wipe that clears instead of smears. Wiping wet just cleans better than a wiping dry. Get confidently clean with dude Wipes. So you can pick up these dude wipes on Amazon or Walmart and Target nationwide. Now let's get back to this episode. Do you guys have a day, because look at this, we're having a hell of a day over here.
Speaker 6: For our dude Wipes question. Yeah, partnered with dude Wipes. What is the shittiest moment of your career.
Speaker 9: Uh, there's been a bunch. Uh, it's trying to think I bombed on a cruise once and uh, and so you're on the boat with these people and get up. I remember, like I had to do three shows, and so I do the first two shows. One show goes the point when you would do them you have to do three shows of half an hour, so you'd have to do a half hour clean, half hour dirty, and then you'd have another show that's like a half hour. And so this is a show actually that a lot of crowd work comics that can do crowd work are very good at because it's like that's kind of the best thing because you can just go do talk to the crowd. Every every crowd's different, every show is different because you're talking to the crowd. But for me, I didn't have like enough, I'm not a crowdway person. I didn't know how to do it, and then I'm not great at it, and then I won't add material. So I go do it and like I just bomb, like because they they've all heard the jokes because I've only had like basically an hour. So I split them up into the two of those thirty minute shows. And then the third show, I was like, well, maybe those people won't come back. Well they come back and they just and I wrote I remember that show. I wrote an elevator with guys and they were saying. They were like, yeah, there's two comics and then go this one comic was great. The other guy they loved him and im me, they go that other guy is like not good. And I mean, my shoulder is touching that man who's saying that. But I have like my hat on and not that you even know me. So that was a pretty tough. Like I was in uh, I was in an elevator in the ocean. I think it's a moment that you would think you'd be happy. It just I mean, I'm just and I just got off whatever floor was the next floor. I just walked off.
Speaker 6: God, that would be brutally somebody being on a cruise ship.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 6: He did some shows and he bombed and he's on the elevator and the guy the gentleman.
Speaker 1: Next time there's a you know, crowd on the elevator.
Speaker 6: He's wearing a hat, so they can't they don't recognize who he is, and they're talking about how you know this one comic they loved him, and then but that last one, like.
Speaker 1: He just wasn't very good and he said he's he's just standing there. That's tough. You ever get over that? Uh?
Speaker 9: Yeah, you remember, you know, it's always funny afterwards because you're like, you're glad it happens like, uh, you're glad in the sunset. It's a funny story to tell, like you know, Uh, but yeah, it's pretty tough.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you.
Speaker 9: One of the ones that hurt me the most was I auditioned for Last Comic Standing when Gialdo hosted, and uh uh and Craig Robinson was on it because he had his had a movie, very funny joke that Gido said, Craig Robinson had the movie a hot Tub time Machine and uh and so write and you see because I got a new movie, hot Tub time Machine. And Drada goes, oh, what's it about. Uh, it's very funny because obviously it's about a hot tough time there's no way to describe it but hot tough time machine. Uh So when I audition for that, I did not get it. And I thought I always thought like being clean. I was like oh, I'm gonna get like all the you know, I'm the only one clean, so like I can do this stuff. And I didn't get it, and they and I and I never got close with Last Converstanding and that that was the one that that was like a one that was like it hit me and I like it hurt. It really hurt because you just think like, all right, I'm gonna go on this show, I'm gonna do this. You kind of get your career kind of mapped out a little bit. You think all this stuff's gonna happen, and then it just doesn't happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's just another but man, when it, you know, when it, when you're in it, you're like what am I doing? Dude? Like it's so frustrating.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then our last one sponsored by Twisted Tea, all right, the best.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunately you don't drink anymore because those things right there.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I missed their good time, the whole that kind of thing, uh, the celtzer kind of kind of thing. I I PA is being inswed? Is my That was IPAs were my final That was when it was like I got a.
Speaker 1: Final adult stage, is I PAS?
Speaker 9: That's when I was like I gotta I gotta start talking.
Speaker 1: About hops and how things take. I don't even know how it's all made.
Speaker 9: But I pas have so much alcohol and then so if you drank them like bud lights, you know, it's like it's just like I got caught up in that where you're like you're having you're just getting smashed and like black though. I when I pas started becoming around, that was that was the end. That's when I was like, all right, that's gonna fit perfect into this question.
Speaker 1: Dude, boys, what's happening. It's me interrupting the episode again from Canada, but this time is to introduce our Twisted Tea question brought to you by Twisted Tea, the smoothest hard iced ty out there. You see this lake behind me, You think I'm gonna walk around this lake not struck to the god damn gills without some tweeze on me. Everywhere I'll walk here in k Town, people like, hey, lo on, let me get some peeze, Let me get some tweeze. I'm just slinging them out there, dude. I'm just ripping those things out there like a gun, brother bullet, sports ports sports, but they're tweeze. Instead, have a day, dude, Grab a refreshing twisted tea and let's get back to this episode. Have a day.
Speaker 3: Boys.
Speaker 1: Our question for you drunkest you've ever been? Were the scariest. You seat you up and you're like, man, I got a fucking correct you wake up in next shay, you have to dim the lights, get a quill and some ink out, dude, and write some free hand poetry while the candles are lit. That type of stuff.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 9: I mean some of this I've talked about on my in my act. So usually anything that I've already talked about, it was uh. I mean one was at uh uh I guess an Indian casino or Native American casino. Uh canceled Washing Football team casinos Washington Football. Yeah, why didn't they keep Washington Football?
Speaker 1: I know it's a good name and the commanders good Washington Football.
Speaker 9: I was like, you may just think, well every team we should be the Tennessee football team.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was stupid, makes it easy, yeah, uh.
Speaker 9: But so I went to that and I I remember it was like three hour drive from Phoenix, and so I was out in Arizona. I drove to this casino to do this little one night er. I mean, this is you know, I'm nobody making no money talking stickers at Uh.
Speaker 1: I wish this was not even that. This is.
Speaker 9: I think I did some other kind of It was like it was something I was making one hundred and fifty dollars. But it was like, you know what, I'll just go drive to the middle of nowhere, Arizona and then go back to Phoenix and then fly home.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 9: So I go out and I was like, oh, it'll be fun, and uh, you know, I'm thinking, like I'll just go to bed early, get up, have a nice drive back because I'm like, I'm not gonna be hanging out with anybody. And then so we get doing the show that I'm hanging on, Likexino. Then you just end up meeting like some fun dudes. And next thing you know, it's like it's five in the morning and I'm just trying to.
Speaker 1: Go to bed.
Speaker 9: I gotta get up at like eight to drive three hours back. So I get up and I'm driving back and I mean, I'm so I feel so awful and uh and when I and I have this in my joke, I walked out at the casino and there's like wolf, Like, uh, and this really happened. There's a wolf like in my path to go to my car in the parking lot and just sitting there staring at me. And I was like, uh, you know, like I don't know what this is. Like it made me really dude, and I swear it was a wolf. And so I was like, this is insane, you know, because I was like, I don't you know what is that?
Speaker 1: Is it a wolf?
Speaker 9: Is it the guy I hung out with last night? I don't know? And so I went, yeah, he turned into a wolf, and now he's like, good day, sir.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: So I just went back inside and I remember I just rolled my stuff back in the casino and I just stood there. I'm not talking to anybody, like it's and I just kind of stood inside for a second, and then I went back out and then the wolf was gone. And so then I went to my car and then I drove back and uh. And then when I was driving back, Uh, I'm in the I mean middle of nowhere, Arizona, just on a road alone, and a helicopter lands in front of me and picks up like a life support some guy on the side of the road. And then takes him and flys and I have to wait for that to happen. And so and I'm so hungover that I'm.
Speaker 1: Like annoy it.
Speaker 9: I'm like, here we go, like you know, I mean, I've never had a to stop for helicopter in my life. I don't expect to ever do it ever again. And I handled that moment hung over, just like and want look at this every day, every day, every helicopter, every day there goes every day. I'm looking at that. I'm not I should have video of this, I should have pictures. I didn't do any of that. I just was like, hey, we I was like, can I get around him? Like it's a hell. I mean, he's just in the middle of that. There's no buildings, there's just me, this helicopter. There's five us and it's the helicopter people, that guy and me and uh. And then finally it took off and I kept driving and so that was like, that was a tough one that happened.
Speaker 1: I I think so, I.
Speaker 9: Really, yeah, cause it was it was the day after Uh. It feels like so far away now, but yeah, that I do believe that all that stuff happened. And that was stuff like when I drank like I cause I talked about that my special and like, uh on one of my specials. But uh it's uh yeah, those are moments that you're like, such fun moments that you think for when you first start drinking.
Speaker 1: Stop drinking. You're like, well, I'm not gonna not be fun anymore, but.
Speaker 6: You gotta you want the moment to live forever. Keep it going, keep it going. Yeah, ma'am, dude, thanks for coming on. I know you have a hard stop at five, so we'll let you get out of here. Thank you for coming on and think this fly for being with us as well. That motherfucker's around, he's been living his best life. Yeah, just rips around on just sitting and you hit that damn light about Yeah, but thanks a lot, man. This has been fucking awesome. Absolutely, man, congrats you guys to y'all. It keeps blowing up. I love seeing it. Thank you, bro man, Thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, you gotta you gotta host something