Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I want to finish my thought here because the leader of New Zealand said something revealing today, and we have something incredible we're going to celebrate. And just a few minutes as soon as I finished my thought, we're going to celebrate something we can all feel good about. This is maybe a national holiday, potentially, I'll spain in a minute, let's get back to this the China thing. Joe Biden's out there talking about not wanting to contain, truing us.
Speaker 2: About containing China. I don't want to contain China. I just want to make sure you have a relationship with China that is on the up and up. Squared away, everybody knows what it's all about.
Speaker 1: Okay, So decades ago, Mao's dying, Mao's dead, we decided we were going to pour inhuman amounts of American money into China to try to rebuild them, make them kind of a partner. And then as we were making them a partner, we figured out, Wow, this slave labor is just all right, let's start feeding it to them. Now, America, all of us, we find ourselves in quite a pickle. And five hundred years from now, they will look back at our situation with China and they will study it and they will figure out how to avoid it. Because here is the pickle we're in. Okay, China, we are linked to them, But it's not only the elites who rely on China. Remember this, You and me, we rely on China too. We don't want that to be the case, but we do. Meaning the regular American citizen has grown to enjoy easily available in affordable goods, little goodies, little gadgets. Everybody's got a flat screen now, normal Americans have gotten used to having cheap goods. Now, Americans, because we've had such cheaper goods now, we haven't fully appreciated that it's harder to own a house now than it ever has been before. So while we were getting cheated out of bigger things that matter more, we were luxuriating. Everyone's got an iPhone and a flat screen. So life may be good, but it's not just the elites. The American people themselves are used to cheap goods, cheap drugs. Remember, all our drugs are made They're all our pharmaceuticals are made there. We've gotten hooked on the China drug I have never, not to this date, have I found a historical, historical example of a nation being so hooked in with another powerful nation where it was also a hostile relationship. China wants to beat us, wants to defeat us. They're not subtle about any of this. They're very, very forthcoming about their intention to knock us off. So we're hooked on them, they're hooked on us. We're all hooked. They want to beat us. We can't afford It's it's quite a thing, you know. You know what else, speaking of the elites, I got a little kick out of this one. Janet Yellen, you know, she and everyone in the Biden administration, they're out there doing the media run telling everybody how great the economy is, and they're just dumbfounded.
Speaker 3: Why you don't think there seems to be a disconnect between the numbers we're seeing in the way people are feeling about the economy, and how do you account for it.
Speaker 4: I agree with you that there's a disconnect, and I don't have a simple and convincing answer.
Speaker 1: But America, you don't have a simple and convincing answer. This brainiac economist with all these degrees and all these books and all these Harvard educated people around her, and she can't figure out the answer. Why does Janet Yellen think the economy's okay and most Americans do not? Well, it's quite simple, really, inflations roughly twenty percent. I say roughly because they all lie about all the numbers all the time, and all we can do is guess about what the real number is compared to a few years ago inflations of inflations about twenty percent. If you make enough money where you can afford a twenty percent increase in the cost of your living without decreasing your standard of living, you don't have a big problem with the economy as it currently stands. And that's not me insulting anybody of means or anybody who's rich. I hope that's your situation. But if three years ago you were Friday night with steak night, that's the night you took the family out for steak, and every summer you would go down to the beach, and every winter you would go visit your parents, and these are just the basic parts of your life. Every school year, the kids would get a new school clothes and new school bags, and you fell into We all fall into a routine of life where we get used to a standard of living. If that was your standard of living a few years ago, and by the grace of God, you still have the income where that's still your standard of living. It's still brand new shoes for the giddos, and a trip to the beach in the summer, and on all these things, then you were much more likely to look at around right now and say, I don't understand what the problem is. What's everyone's problem with the economy. I filled up with gas today, no problem. I got to exit the grocery store, no problem. I booked my last vacation, no problem. I'm flying out to see my sister, no problem. Book the flight, no problem. But if you're one of the people who has had your standard of living decrease as you've watched your dollar go a lot less far over the last few years, you think the economy sucks. Now, that probably sounded like a class warfare thing. While the wretch have it but the poor don't. It's not really what I meant. What I meant was, if you're a human being who hasn't experienced a decrease in your standard of living, that's good. But at least at least care enough about your fellow man to understand others have. And it's pretty dagon revealing about the people who run the country. They don't even understand the discs.
Speaker 3: There seems to be a disconnect between the numbers we're seeing in the way people are feeling about the economy, and how do you account for it.
Speaker 4: I agree with you that there's a disconnect, and I don't have a simple and convincing answer.
Speaker 5: But I'm Meeric.
Speaker 1: You don't have a simple and convincing answer, Janet, because you're not standing in the aisle of your grocery store, texting your spouse with buying decisions about what you can and can't afford for the family's groceries that week. That's why you don't have a simple answer. And you don't care enough to look into it. That's the truly damning thing. You don't care enough to look into it. All right, enough for that we're going to celebrate something great greatness. It's look, I was not alive when Everest was first climbed. I wasn't I was not alive for so many historical achievements that I wish I could be there, have been there to see you hear about. I wasn't there when Columbus discovered America. I wasn't there when we landed on the Moon. I wasn't there. Maybe you were alive for that, I was not. I have wondered, actually many times in my life, what's going to be my generations landing on the moon. What's our gigantic feet? What are we going to do that no other generation has done before us? Well, if you've also been wondering, waiting, yearning for that moment, congratulations, our moment is now by all.
Speaker 6: Cheese pulling trend on TikTok has taken to new heights by one of the world's most popular tortilla chip makers in Somerset, England, Turrito's, pulled off this pretty amazing stunt. It dunked a giant natcho into a tall pile of cheese to see how far it would stretch, and it didn't disappoint. The cheese spanned the length of almost fifteen meters or forty nine feet without snapping well. According to the World Talent Organization, it was indeed a world record. So all that effort then go to.
Speaker 1: Waste forty nine feet worth of stringy cheese, And you know what, I honestly this, obviously, this is an achievement we can all be proud of. I like to I like to think we're all part of this in some way. It took all of our hopes, all of our prayers to pull this off. But more than that, when I hear things like this, I have questions, and probably question number one, did anybody eat the chip? Was the chip even edible? It's a big chip, but you have this chip, You have all this cheese on the chip, a forty nine foot string of cheese. That alone, what a man alive? You wouldn't go Number two for a week if you ate a what Chris's true? Did anybody even take a nibble of the chip? Or is this all just one big gimmick? Was the chip? What's the chip even able? Wasn't Was it even offered to somebody? What if you know what I'd have done if I was Dorito's You know what I'd done, Chris? Actually I know exactly what I'd have done. Do you want to hear what I'd have done with that chip? I'll explain an exact and in just a moment. Then we'll get to this Gavin new some stuff before I get to what I would do with the chip. I want to get to what you and I have to do going forward. Abortion has been in the news a lot lately, people talking about it, people getting awfully wishy washy on it. But the truth is, we don't need this politician or that politician to be pro life. We are the pro life movement, you and me. Preborn is the pro life movement. Preborn is out there, tip of the spear. Preborn's out there giving free all sounds to young women who are about to have an abortion. Not just random young women, young women who are actively seeking out an abortion. Preborn is tracking them down and saying, hey, young lady, let us help. How about a free ultra sound for you? And she comes in and she hears the heartbeat, and she chooses life almost every single time. That's what your donations to Preborn do. That twenty eight dollars you give to Preborn, that's where it goes. Right now, pick up your phone dial pound two five zero and say baby and give tonight or go to preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. We will be back with the solution for the dorito in the border next. What feeling a little stocky? Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 5: It is the Jesse Kelly Show, celebrating mankind's achievements wonders of the world, including me, the one and Only Jesse the Oracle Kelly here on the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 1: Now what achievements are we talking about? Oh, I don't know, maybe a little something like this.
Speaker 6: Viral cheese pulling trend on TikTok has taken to new heights by one of the world's most popular tortilla chip makers in Somerset, England, Turrito's, pulled off this pretty amazing stunt. It dunked a giant natcho into a tall pile of cheese to see how far it would stretch, and it didn't disappoint. The cheese spanned the length of almost fifteen meters or forty nine feet without snapping or According to the World Talent Organization, it was indeed a world record, so all that effort didn't go to waste.
Speaker 1: The chip is at the bottom of a helicopter. Right, here's what they should have done with the chip. Take the chip to a homeless camp and drop it on No what. I don't even think it's even that heavy. You don't have to drop it from far. But it's a dorrido. If you drop it far enough, it will break up into various pieces, so everybody gets a little bit. I don't think it's too thick, Chris. I don't think it's too thick. Okay, look it's what. Are you gonna damage a tent? It's gonna be fine. I think you should drop it on homeless people so they can have something to eat. What, Chris, I don't understand what your problem is. Sorry, some of us want to feed the poor. I guess you don't pal talk about Gavin Newsom. In fact, let's talk about abortion again. Obviously, I'm not gonna play the Trump abortion comments that they were They were terrible. The Trump abortion comments that he's getting crushed for in the last twenty four hours. That was a bad interview for Trump. I think strategically, if Trump is going to if Trump feels like he has the primary wrapped up and he's going to run a general election campaign. I think he should probably be a little more careful with what interviews he takes going forward. He's only had two tough ones, and they both went really bad. Megan Kelly produced some really bad audio for him with the Fauci stuff, and then this abortion answer from Meet the Press was really, really bad. I talked to one of my relatives today. She is the biggest Trump supporter in the history of the world and no longer in the words she used to describe that interview to me. Was heartbreaking, is what she said. This is a devout Christian woman. She was devastated when she heard him say those things. So that didn't go well. Trump went out there today on social media tried to smooth things over. Hey, I'm the one who got ro versus way past, so Trump knows that was not It was not a great moment for him to put it mile. It was not great one. I doubt he'll repeat it was not great, all right, Which brings me back to my point. The problem we have on the right discussing this issue is we're on the defensive about it. Chris, if you don't mind pull up Trump's answer again. My biggest problem with the answer, and people will get mad about what he said about the heartbeat bills and stuff like that. My biggest problem with the answer is he's so defensive in mealy mouth and wishy washy about it. He answers the question of abortion like he's afraid to answer the question of abortion. Don't play it quite yet, don't play it quite yet. We should not be afraid to answer the question of abortion. And do you know why, I'm gonna give you the greatest example in the world. Do you know why we shouldn't be afraid to answer the question? Because the Communists are scared to death to answer the question. And in fact, no matter what you do now, you can't get them to answer the question before I play trump.
Speaker 5: This is Gavin Newsom in a friendly interview with Dana Bash at CNN. These are the monsters who believe in murdering a baby as it's being born. We should never be on the defensive against these people. They won't even tell you their positions.
Speaker 7: Democrats of supporting abortion rights up to and after birth, can you be clear about.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? After birth? Abortion after it's made up?
Speaker 7: It's a political Can you just be clear about what limits on abortion should be it's a political thing.
Speaker 1: People are not seeking abortion.
Speaker 8: But what is the book?
Speaker 1: She already asked them once what the limits are? This is her second anthlest.
Speaker 7: What should it be the policy? It's not up to Donald Trump or.
Speaker 1: Me, that's the second ask didn't answer. It's up to.
Speaker 7: You to women that have to bear that responsibility uniquely and distinctively. Let me just talk about your state of California. As you well know, there's a law in books that says that you can have an abortion up until viability, which is about twenty four weeks. That's right, Is that something that you support? Statute in the state of California that said there was a constitutional amendment that we placed on the ballot that has some nuance in it.
Speaker 5: And so that's an area that's being adjudicated in public opinion.
Speaker 1: And likely we are one minute into this answer, still no answer. He goes on for another minute. I'm gonna let it play.
Speaker 7: Ultimately be is it the government's role? Then, I know you said you said it's a decision, so there should be nothing on the book.
Speaker 2: This is this is.
Speaker 1: A that's the third time she asked them directly, So there should be nothing on it.
Speaker 7: This is a false flag.
Speaker 5: This is where they need to go in order to get out of a mess they've created.
Speaker 1: So far, he's called it a political canard and a false flagated.
Speaker 7: Because they don't believe in fundamental choice and freedom for women. They don't period, full stop. I just want to be clear because people are.
Speaker 1: She's about to ask him the fourth time, and I accidentally hit the stop button instead of the pause button, So you won't ever actually get to hear that fourth time. But you should know that she asks it a fourth time and he doesn't answer. Why won't he answer the question? Because his true answer is not just horrific to Americans, it's horrific to human beings. If you went back in time and shoulder tapped a barbarian and asked him or her if it was okay for a doctor to tear a baby's head off when it was about to be born, they would be mortified at your very existence. So why are we scared in defensive when they should be scared in defensive? Again, playing defense when we should be playing offense. I'll tell you what I do wonder. I wonder if there's a my Patriots supply plan for Dorito's because here's what I know about my Patriots Supply. I know it's two thousand calories a day. My emergency three month food kid. I know not only do I get breakfast, lunch, dinner, I get snacks and I get drinks with it. Are the snacks? I don't expect them to be on par with Doritos, because nothing's on par with Doritos? Are they serviceable? I only want my family to survive, and I want delicious snacking options while they are surviving. I am glad that my Patriots Supply has all their foodkits twenty five percent off right now. So after these people get done destroying our food system, our food supply, and starting World War III, my family will still be eating. How about yours? Everyone in your home needs an emergency three month food kit right now at Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com they're twenty five percent off. Twenty five percent off. Go to Prepare with Jesse Kelly dot com and go now. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. We should probably weigh in and check in on this whole UAW meeting. What's going on with the strike and things like that. Well, obviously you heard earlier John Fetterman has a message for the see.
Speaker 2: My message to the CEOs is, you know, it's seventy four million dollars, you know, collectively earning that.
Speaker 1: You know, how many yachts can they need?
Speaker 4: You know, the yacht the water.
Speaker 6: Ski behind.
Speaker 1: Couldn't be more clear. Randy Wingarden, affectionately known as communist John Denver, for some reason, the Teachers' Union president, decided she was going to weigh on here. Well, not way on, she's going to weigh in, although honestly i've seen her probably way on too.
Speaker 5: If it turns out that that you the big three are much less.
Speaker 1: Competitive, is that okay? If the government subsidizes these big pay increases, if down the road it's taxpayers that end up, you know, getting stuck with whatever it costs.
Speaker 8: To get a forty percent pay increase, are you okay with that? Look, the government has been subsidizing the oil and gas industry for years, is that okay?
Speaker 7: To do this?
Speaker 1: That didn't make this right? Doesn't gotta pay, that's just the membership card. And then we have the latest on the striking thing Trump is going to go up here in Michigan during the next GOP debate. He announced he's skipping the next debate September twenty seventh. Chris, would you play those Trump meet the Press comments, because that's really what I wanted to come back to. His abortion comments from yesterday kind of got him in a bit of hot water with the right.
Speaker 8: What's going to happen is you're going to come up with a number of weeks or months that's going to make people happy, because ninety two percent of the Democrats don't want to see abortion after a certain period of time.
Speaker 1: If a federal ban landed on your desk, if you were reelected, would you sign it at.
Speaker 8: Fifteen you're talking about a complete.
Speaker 6: Ban, a ban at fifteen.
Speaker 8: Well, people are starting to think of fifteen weeks. That seems to be a number that people are talking about right now.
Speaker 6: Would you sign I would?
Speaker 8: I would sit down with both sides and I negotiate something and we'll end up with peace in that issue for the first time.
Speaker 1: We got it. Okay, it's a really bad answer. He's got all kind of heat for it. It's a really mealy mouthed, soft, weak pathetic answer. He's gotten all kinds of crap for I'm not worried about that. People are asking him what I think about him skipping the next debate, and I asked that question, or I answered that question with another question, is he going to win the primary? And this is what I mean. I'm not trying to be I'm not trying to be, you know, glib about the whole thing. Donald Trump looks right now to be ahead in the primary. I think that's reasonable to say Donald Trump is ahead, probably comfortably, maybe comfortably. I don't know how close it is in the states, the early voting states. That's really what matters. But let's say he's ahead. If Donald Trump thinks he's going to win the primary no matter what, then I argue that Donald Trump is actually probably doing the smart thing campaign wise, even with his abortion answer, campaign wise, If he thinks he's going to win the primary, that's probably a smart answer, even though it's one I hate. And if he thinks he's going to win the primary, it's probably good to ditch out on the next GOP debate and go instead counter Joe Biden. During all this uaw striking stuff. It makes Donald Trump look like the alternative to Joe Biden. So the reason I answered the question with another question was it really depends on whether or not he's going to win the primary. If he's going to win the primary, the smart move is to ditch the debate, go after Joe Biden punt on abortion, kind of do that thing. However, you had better be really, really really confident that you're going to win the primary if you're going to give an answer like that on abortion and then ditch the second GOP debate. Remember Trump, It doesn't matter how much of a Trump fan you are, whose fan you are, you do not under any circumstances. You do not go up in the polls when you skip a debate. I don't care about your opinion on it. That's not my opinion on it. We the entire history of polling shows that no matter what you go down, it's only a matter of how far. Last time, when he ditched the debate, he lost six points. That's significant, especially when you consider there are what for debate scheduled. Now that's a really big deal. Six points. Is he going to lose six again? I don't know. Maybe the public doesn't care this time. Maybe that's six was always going to drop. But I know he's not going to gain. You don't gain. You don't skip a debate and gain. That's not a possible thing. That's not something that happens. So you're going to lose more points. If you're Trump and you feel like you're ahead of ahead enough to lose four points so you're not worried about it, then this is actually a really really sharp campaign move. But it's one of those things. It better work because if it doesn't work and something happens and you end up faltering and losing the primary. This is one of those things. People are going to look back on this week he's had and they're going to point at it and they're going to say, what were you thinking? What were you doing? I know how Trump feels about abortion. Trump feels that abortion loses Republicans' elections. I remember after the mid terms he was getting a lot of heat for the midterms because the candidates he endorsed didn't do that well, and he went out on social media and he blamed the pro life stuff. He said, hey, this pro life stuff cost us elections. It wasn't my fault. I remember the post like it was yesterday. In fact, if I remember right, that's how it started. It wasn't my fault even put it out there, and he blamed the pro lifers. That's how Trump feels about the issue. He feels that abortion should not be talked about. If it is, you should punt on it because it might cost us elections. That's how he genuinely feels. Can you take that stance and still win a GOP primary? I don't know yet. You don't know yet. Only time will tell. None of us know that. We'll see. But it's certainly a risk. I'll tell you that much. It is a risk. All right, we need to get to some emails. I have a bunch of stuff, but we need to get to emails first. Well, let's go. Let's get to this before emails. Three of the men who were on trial for attempting to kidnap and assassinate Gretchen Whitmer, they were just let off scot free by a jury in the state of Michigan. This is what the Justice Department is worried about, and this is why they're going to be so aggressive with Trump when it comes to not letting him out of his venues. They're not gonna let the New York case leave New York. They're not gonna let the DC case leave d C. They're not gonna let the Atlanta case leave Atlanta because as soon as these cases leave these court systems where they have complete control, they lose them because they're all just a bunch of concocted garbage. The charges against these men were concocted garbage. The FBI set up the whole thing, planned the whole thing, funded the whole thing, and then try to pin it on these three morons. And the guys got off scott free. But they got off scott free because the trial was in Michigan. That is why that Tanya Chutkin, that DC judge of Trump, that's why she's currently fighting tooth and nail to keep the Trump trial in d C. Dear mister meat, When Hunter is buying his drugs and purchasing weapons illegally, where was the secrets they were helping him? I hope people understand a couple things about the Hunter Biden thing. I want you to understand two things about the Hunter Biden saga. You may not have heard before. One Hunter Biden found himself with some ladies of the night in California, and he found himself unable or unwilling to pay the fees these ladies were charging. It was the Secret Service that came to Hunter Biden and told him, Hey, we've got some people handling this. Don't worry. That's one two. When Hunter Biden made his illegal gun purchase. Did you know that the only reason we know about that is the owner of the gun shop. And did you know the owner of the gun shop testifies that the Secret Service showed up at his shop and tried to take possession of the forms that show Hunter Biden to be a criminal. You didn't think the Secret Service was on your side, did you? They liked their system membership's cards too. A couple more emails than headlines. I didn't get to hang on fighting for your freedom every time the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 5: It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Tuesday. Reminding you you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: And also, I wanted to give you a warning, a very stern warning. You see the doctors, they're out there and they're look, this's a lot to take in, but we just got to get ourselves ready, all right, here. This is a headline from MSNBC News. Sore throat, then congestion. Common COVID symptoms follow a pattern, now, doctors said. So, I just wanted to let you know there's a chance you may get a little sore throat and then have some congestion. So you should definitely lose your livelihood over that, for sure, for sure. And look, hey, you don't want to take a you don't want to take a chance on getting that. You should go take an experimental therapeutic and just pray your heart doesn't explode. Do you want to risk congestion? Look that cough, It may last a couple of days. Do you want that? What's a little stroke between you and me? Just go get your fifth booster. No, you'll be fine. I swear you'd be totally fine. Oh, speaking of which, your doctor's probably an idiot who told you to get one. So we need to take better care of ourselves. And you know I've been telling you about chalk and all their natural herbal supplements, and so I want to tell you about something special that is not going to last. I told you about it earlier on the show, and I want to stress this, This is not going to last. We want people to move on to natural herbal supplements, whether it's a male vitality stack or female vitality stack, or chocolate powder or any of the natural urbro supplements that we have. We want people to go natural. So seeing that Chalk and I were discussing this today and there's a deal nine percent off the first month of any subscription up to seventy bucks. All you pay for is shipping ninety nine percent off. You have to use the code Jesse ninety nine or it won't work. Though this is a special code. It's a special special it will not last. We want people to get started. This is the time to start your male vitality stack, female vitality stack, start loading up on chocold powder so you have it every single whatever you do. Jesse ninety nine is the code. Cho Q dot com code Jesse nine to nine. Remember it, write it down, take a picture. There you go. I can't believe the people in DC are having discussions like this as if we have money.
Speaker 9: Yeah, a long week. We're not September thirty eighth yet. But the one thing I'll tell everybody, I've never seen anybody win a shut down.
Speaker 1: We only put the power in the hands of the administration.
Speaker 9: If you want to secure the border, pass homeland, if you want to make the America strong and security, pass the DoD APPROBX bill. If you're not willing to pass appropriation bills, and you're not willing to pass a continuing resolution to allow you to pass the rest of appropriation bills, and you don't want an omnibus, I don't quite know what you want. So I mean you just have to get together, figured out and move forward.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's no money. Look, even the hardcore is on our side. They don't seem to fully understand there's no money. The money's long gone. You're now just negotiating how bad you want the fall to be. We're taught talking about borrowing money for all this stuff. We don't have anybody, all right, A couple of emails before I get the headlines quick. Dear doctor Jesse. I'm a thirteen year old boy who listens to the show with my brother. I have turned my anger into activism by tearing down drag queen posters downtown with friends. And in my online homeschool history class, there was this woke student who talked about how evil Columbus was, and how he enslaved and killed tons of natives. After she finished talking, I told her the tragic truth of how Columbus failed multiple times and was sent to jail where he died, and how his final wish to his son was for him to raise funds for a crusade. Her reaction was, now that you say that she decided to shut up because she realized she was wrong. You can say me and my brother's names. We are Lucas and Thomas. Lucas also humbly requests to the caseo Lord, that he graces us with one Why are you gay? Fellas? You have earned it a way to educate that little commune in your class. Boys, Well done, I'm telling you right now, take heart. The next generation of anti communists, they ain't playing no games. And now here's a headline by go you know, you know the thing headlines We didn't get to. A West Philly cheese steak spot has reopened with armed guards at the ready. This is Jim's Steaks, Jim's West in Philadelphia. And look, this is how the people of Philadelphia want to live. They repeatedly go out to the pools and vote for this time and time and time again. They want to have to wade through armed security to get a cheese steak. As soon as they care enough to change their behavior, I will care enough about things like this. TikTok activists received three hundred thousand dollars from George Soros to support Biden and push radical leftist agenda on young people. This is a reminder of how deep the tentacles go with the communists. They fund everything. They're billionaires, are true believers who understand they must change in entire culture if they're ever going to achieve total destruction of America. Our billionaires, they want to say it, wankana get a necessary return on investment before I'm going to invest in this Christian movie or whatever. And I'm not asking for me. I don't need your money. I don't care about these billionaires. But you see these different causes, wonderful causes. People will start on the right and they can never get the finance backing. It's because our rich people suck, and I understand it. They got rich because they monitor their money. But man, George Soros doesn't sit around wringing his hands over getting a return on his investment. He understands the value in reaching the next generation of Commis. Taliban detains Americans and seventeen others in Afghanistan for propagating and promoting Christianity. Looks like Afghanistan is right back to the living hell it's been for pretty much ever. So good riddance, Sayinara, enjoy your country. Biden administration moves to enact fifty year ban on mining drilling on thousands of acres in New Mexico. A reminder to you that nothing you see is accidental. Nothing and nothing that's to come as accidental. Not the debt crisis, the gas prices, the inflation, the energy costs, the open borders. They're not fumbling around stumbling around. Whoopsie, did I do that? It's all being done intentionally to you by very very evil people. New York quality of life suffering from sky high living costs, crime, and my get crisis. According to a poll, I don't care poll how they're going to vote again. Stop asking me to care. You don't care enough to change your behavior, So I don't care. Siria Sasad travel to travel to China for a summit with g Okay. So let me see if I have this right? We have Brazil that's big country, South America, India, Russia, Iran, South Africa, other nations and now Syria. They're all joining up. This anti American coalition is growing a bit, is it not? Well? Look, I'm not worried about it. All I know. All I want to know is a wee diverse enough to take all these people on all right, Remember you can email me Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. Your love, your hate, your death threats, all are welcome. We're going to talk about poverty in America tomorrow. That'll be fun, that's all