Speaker 1: Welcome back to Good Mom's Bad Choices. We're high Hi, America.
Speaker 2: I'm Nila, and it is.
Speaker 1: Wednesday, Wednesday, and our kids are outside being loud, so sorry if you hear them, it's just they don't speak English, so when we tell them to do something else, they don't listen.
Speaker 3: How's your Wednesday, Erica?
Speaker 4: My Wednesday is going pretty good.
Speaker 5: I haven't really eaten today because I woke up, then I had conference calls and shit, we wrote calls, and then I worked out, and then you came over and then I was like, you can do grocery shopping, and then we had to do another podcast, and then we had to drink on the podcast because I don't know why.
Speaker 3: That's this is our job for some reason.
Speaker 5: And now I'm drunk and I haven't really eaten.
Speaker 3: So that's where I'm at with it. Yep, that's exactly how my day went.
Speaker 1: We Also, I was also just stressed out, and I found out, in addition to already being stressed out, that the stay home order in California has extended to July, not June July, and that means it's going to skip right over my birthday. And I'm pissed but now I'm just drunk, so it's fine. And also summer camp is not happening. Fuck okay, anyway, no problems.
Speaker 3: We are joined today by the Lovely Lady.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's that highness again, the Lovely Ladies of Sapphire's.
Speaker 2: Ear play Hello Megan and yeah, hey else. Oh we're throwing out government names.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I'm sorry. Okay, So a little background, Sapphire.
Speaker 3: We'll believe it. You'll believe it because you're doing.
Speaker 2: Don't worry. I'm registered under Megan Sapphire on SAG.
Speaker 6: It's just weird on this pot, guys.
Speaker 1: So I know Sapphire as Megan from Saint John's High School in Panoramic City.
Speaker 3: We high school together. I was a year ahead of her.
Speaker 1: There was probably two black people, three black people at the school at the same time, so of course you know each other.
Speaker 3: And ten years later, here we are talking sex on the internet.
Speaker 2: MoMA. Yes we did, Yes we did.
Speaker 6: And you've actually come on one of my other shows before, when I was at Playboy years ago, actually when.
Speaker 1: I wanted to when I wanted to be a blogger, called dirty Lipstick, Dirty Dirty Lipstick. Actually, it's so funny that you say that because we were on Playboy Radio and when Erica approached me and asked me to do this podcast, I was like, she was like, going to do a podcast together. I'm like, what's that? She was like, you know, I was like, like radio, She was like yeah. I was like, yeah, I did that one time with my friend. I was talking about you and I liked it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I knew.
Speaker 1: I was like, I knew from that experience that it was up my alley. So honestly, thank you started.
Speaker 6: Her journey into You're welcome. You mamas are killing it. I mean it's not easy, y'all, just like change my view on milks. So I'm like, okay, let me hop on the milk train and get myself ready because what we're going to take your time.
Speaker 3: That's what we're here for.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't have that long prep.
Speaker 6: One of my girlfriends is actually getting ready to have a baby, so that's a whole assxt.
Speaker 7: Wait, one of your girlfriends is as and girlfriends that you're intimate with, yes, yeah, okay, okay, So I'm so happy that you brought this up because you know, I want to get in your business more than I'm already in your business.
Speaker 2: Well, we got to get into my co host's business.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're first of all, we're getting into both of your businesses.
Speaker 3: That's just the man.
Speaker 4: She just trying to get the heat off of her.
Speaker 2: Always always, I got.
Speaker 3: To so what's your business?
Speaker 5: Yes, tell us all about you girls?
Speaker 4: WHOA let's see. Oh well, I shot porn.
Speaker 8: Started in two thousand and nine, moved to LA in twenty twelve, and I started doing podcast appearances.
Speaker 4: Was it podcast?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Yes? And oh no you were doing you were doing adult radio appearances. Yeah, a radio appearances after us right now?
Speaker 3: Where they att?
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's living in the bay.
Speaker 5: You were shooting you were in porn or you were shooting the porn.
Speaker 4: I was in porn. I was in the porns movies. I mean I was. I had my own website and everything.
Speaker 3: What was your I should write the computer. I'm sorry you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh what I think I saw a titty flash? So that's some one else can see.
Speaker 3: That frowning again my booth frown.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, honestly, oh my god, it looks sad, so sad.
Speaker 3: What are you doing over there? Are rolling a black woo me?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, I was like, that's like I can hear it on the You're like, you're at the end where you about to start.
Speaker 2: She's given.
Speaker 3: This is a she also like a sex operator over there.
Speaker 4: You see this?
Speaker 3: You have sex operations, haven't.
Speaker 8: I've had lots of phone sex, like when I was younger, I used to be on the chat lines rubbing it out.
Speaker 3: You know, how did you get into the porn industry? What what led?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: How did you?
Speaker 8: I watched a real sex episode and they had featured fucking machines.
Speaker 4: Found out it was in San Francisco at the Armory Rescue Peace to the Armory.
Speaker 2: I was about to say that, what's the armory?
Speaker 3: Hold on, hold on one second, you guys sure.
Speaker 4: This is pretty nice.
Speaker 5: We're talking sex positions just to just at you guys. Know, our kids are are not inside of the room. They're outside playing living their best five year old lives. But they're just being too loud.
Speaker 3: As we talk sex clubs or I don't know what.
Speaker 8: M If you ever heard of kink dot com, that is where they did all their fetish porn, m M. It was a kids to straight to gay. Everything was pretty much. It was like a nice sanctuary. It looked scary, like if you ever seen the Shining. We had a really long hallway and random cats pop up at night, you know, in that building.
Speaker 2: But yeah, we.
Speaker 8: There's like bondage hog tie like all kinds of crazy stuff.
Speaker 4: Falls on at the armory.
Speaker 8: But that's where I started, uh, using a fucking machine.
Speaker 4: And if anybody doesn't know what a.
Speaker 8: Fucking machine is, it's basically a device that's operated by a controller a.
Speaker 3: Switch as a dude though attached to.
Speaker 4: It, and it moves in the vagina.
Speaker 3: I think it's pretty self explained to her.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I started there.
Speaker 3: And what's your what was your what's your porn name? If you know? About to look you up tonight, girl, But I haven't looking.
Speaker 5: I need to find some new porns, you know, might as well research somebody.
Speaker 3: God of actually, someone that I've met is kind of even more sexy. So yeah, like now and now I can't help but do the same. Now I must look at yes too.
Speaker 6: I feel like you guys are gonna look it up like right now, babe, babe, guess.
Speaker 3: What I did today? I was I was hanging out with yeahs and you want to see let's let's check her out, I.
Speaker 4: Got off a review.
Speaker 3: Podcast.
Speaker 8: But after that, like I took maybe a little while off because I didn't fully understand my sexuality at the time, so I thought what I was doing was like demonic and evil because if you look at past like history, bondage and stuff was not considered a good thing, Like they tortured people back in the day, especially.
Speaker 2: People of color.
Speaker 8: So I was really conflicted with me being a woman of color liking to be flogged and choked and tied up, like is.
Speaker 4: There something wrong with me? But you know, once I moved to LA and just started shooting regular.
Speaker 8: Porn with males and females, because when when I started, I was only doing like solos and shows. So when I got to LA and got around like a nice circle of people, I had a mentor that really put me under his belt and just showed me the repes of the business. And I also learned on my own as well, and just doing more further research about bondage and everything and just realizing this is something I like, this is me. So after that I just started doing boy girl films and I hooked up with a pr rep a publicist I'm sorry, and they hooked me up with Sapphire on Chocolate City Radio That's with Naomi Banks.
Speaker 3: And all that.
Speaker 8: So it was like from then I felt like I was on every show with Sapphire.
Speaker 6: Yeah, she was always coming on like it was great, it was good, that's dope.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it just kind of.
Speaker 6: Like and then from there, I also was working behind the scenes in adult films, doing just mostly the radio stuff. And then on top of that, I've done regular radio, so I produced hip hop radio in San Diego. I lived up in the Bay, went to school in the Bay, and then moved back to LA And I'm just a filthy, fucking horn when it comes to talking about my sex life because she used.
Speaker 3: To be a little vanilla though.
Speaker 2: Wait, so.
Speaker 1: Would you say when I when I caught up with you, were you still vanilla at that point?
Speaker 6: Or I have a girl I was in, like a really bad first relationship with a female.
Speaker 2: She's the fucking cunt.
Speaker 3: Okay, I just need to remember a woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she was so light.
Speaker 6: She just didn't get it, Like she didn't get that her girlfriend at the time was bisexual. And like, look, I love dildo's too, and I love eating Crissie, but like I want a real fla. Yeah, Dick, Yeah, I want to be on FU other people like I. I was never the person to be monogamous. Like by the time I graduated college, I had over one hundred and fifty partners at the time.
Speaker 1: Wow, how do you know that you wrote it down?
Speaker 2: Harris?
Speaker 3: What about you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What your signed a Scorpioay scorpios, So you know you just have to document it.
Speaker 6: And like, again, I've been in radio, so it's like, this is why I thrived on talking. So well if I'm going to do it right, well.
Speaker 1: Sapphire and I met in high school and our high school was actually a Catholic school, and I religious, are you just.
Speaker 3: Going to the school? How are they horror over there? I just want to know.
Speaker 2: I mean I was I was raised very Catholic.
Speaker 6: And here's the thing to me, Like I was still very much a free in high school.
Speaker 2: You just no one really knew.
Speaker 6: It because you know, I was in all the like pure things like.
Speaker 2: Council that bush.
Speaker 1: Yeah, school, yeah, she was, she was like she was like the how do you say, like she had a lot of school spir nerd she was a school she had a lot of school spirit.
Speaker 3: Is what close she was captain of the Spirit team. Yeah, the Spirit team.
Speaker 6: Spirit all right, I had spirit, But I know I was not a cheerleader a dancer like mister Jamila over there.
Speaker 3: I never knew Jamila was a cheerleader.
Speaker 5: And then like recently she was.
Speaker 3: Like yeah what I was like I was. She's like, yeah, like, you know, I used to compete.
Speaker 2: I was like what.
Speaker 6: I was like, you want to know something. I was like, she's told me good on this squad. Like to be honest, She's like she was she was still.
Speaker 3: Still the top cheerleader.
Speaker 1: I mean I told her I was like the cheer and the dance team were the best, the best teams of school had going. You know, like nothing else was excelling except for the dance team. Not everything else was very not good. It was almost it was painful to cheer for those teams.
Speaker 2: I mean, I have to brag a little. I sang very well, yes, she can say, I sang my ass on. So that was like, oh my God, let.
Speaker 1: Me, God send me a miracle, ready to send you?
Speaker 2: So are you ready for me?
Speaker 3: Are you ready for me?
Speaker 1: I guess I think I remember you leading that and the Holy ghost is coming over you.
Speaker 6: Oh no, the Holy Ghost is probably like, no, this girl, the Holy.
Speaker 3: Ghost came over.
Speaker 5: The girl I was.
Speaker 6: At one point, I was like the epitome Catholic school girl, like I was singing in two Catholic choirs, Like I don't know what the fuck happened?
Speaker 2: You know, you leave, I'm an only child.
Speaker 3: You are literally that girl.
Speaker 5: You are the Catholic school girl that went freak that you are the one that you're the one that you're the stereotype.
Speaker 6: I guess, like I didn't do blowing like high school. I didn't do any of that, of course, And I didn't do in high school of course.
Speaker 5: Not you don't like that, you don't do you go to church and then after you I was bad.
Speaker 3: But I didn't do blow in high school either. I was.
Speaker 2: No age kids are doing in high school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fine and all.
Speaker 2: That, And I'm like, well, I knew a girl that brought.
Speaker 8: The date rate drug to school and did it with her friends.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they wanted to get hot at school.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 8: But at the same time, when I was going to a white school, so I don't know if that was like a cry for.
Speaker 3: Where are you from?
Speaker 4: I'm really for the Bay, but I went to high school in Sacramento.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, And I'm so you're from out here, right Valley girls.
Speaker 2: The Valley, the good old Valley to Valley.
Speaker 4: It's crazy they called stalked in the valley. Yes, there's no valley.
Speaker 2: There's nothing but thousand stalking.
Speaker 4: There's of STDs and stocked in in Modesto. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: What I just came back on.
Speaker 4: Wait, so, like when I went to the guy to college and she says she does like nonprofit like health work out in that way, and she said, like there's.
Speaker 8: So many chlamydia and syphilist cases out there, like it's disgusting.
Speaker 4: Why nobody wants to fuck anybody from the Central Valley.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Wait, so I want to know.
Speaker 5: So Jamila told me that and that you have been in a poly relationship. I'm trying to get let's get to it, because I have questions.
Speaker 3: I want to I'm nosy, and.
Speaker 1: We want to know specifically because we were embarking in all our options as single women, and we've had a mama who's open, open in an open marriage, so we're well versed in the openness. But Polly, I know it's different but I need to know how, and I think I'm Polly, so I need to know more. She's like, you need a checklist, she needs to check all about because I also recently this year found out I was what is the other one?
Speaker 2: Pan sexual?
Speaker 3: Pand sexual? Yes, so okay to add some more things to my list to her LinkedIn, I didn't.
Speaker 6: Know check it all off, honey, I'm like, shit, you're younger, hot, fucking do everything, like do everything, okay, So Polly, I've been polyamorous. Like some people think when I say I'm Polly, they think I'm saying like I'm a polygamous and that's an absolute no no, Like I'm not married. I don't have a husband who has multiple wives. Like, no, I am not a polygamist. I am polyamorhate. I have a dom who is my what I call my primary partner, so he's literally like the only main.
Speaker 2: Dude I have sex with.
Speaker 6: I really like, I'm really kind of just more gay for pussy, pussy and transsexuals.
Speaker 3: Like I'm gay from pussy in transsexuals.
Speaker 1: Yeah, transsexuals as.
Speaker 6: In transgender a transgender sorry let me not say transsexual transgender. Yeah, Like I'm more attracted to just more females. To be honest, like this man, I absolutely adore I love him. It was funny because we really weren't looking for a relationship. It was kind of like we sucked ourselves into a relationship, which it was just very open and free. Like our first date, he told me he.
Speaker 2: Was a DOM and.
Speaker 5: Is your dom transgender?
Speaker 2: No? No, no, he is.
Speaker 6: This male, handsome white boy from the South l Yeah. I've like kind of spanned across late. I've been with a male to female, I've been with female to male. I've been with gender lists where they just non binary for what.
Speaker 5: So you don't need to watch that right now, Okay, but I'll watch it later. Go I'm going go watch your TV please. Okay, I'll wash it in a little bit. I'm working, I'm recording. No, I go, thank you, close the door. I love you?
Speaker 4: Like are YouTubers.
Speaker 1: I could do it, Mommy, you can't remember that.
Speaker 2: That is so cute though, That's where I was. Fuck. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I've been with trans males to females, female to males, non binary, and of course a lot of women, a lot of men.
Speaker 2: But I'm more of like.
Speaker 3: So you mostly like you, mostly like women.
Speaker 2: Yes, mostly like women. So then why so.
Speaker 3: Then why is that your dom a male?
Speaker 2: Then why is my dama maile?
Speaker 5: Okay, I mean I'm just wondering, like, wouldn't it be the I don't know, I don't I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think you planned it that way.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was trying to understand poll I thought dom meant like that's.
Speaker 4: Your main person.
Speaker 3: So he is her main person, but she has relationships with other people, right.
Speaker 6: Yes, so I have a dom who again it has nothing to do with like being Polly, so like him and I.
Speaker 2: We started off he was my dom. I was a sub.
Speaker 6: It was BDSM and straight fucking like it. We had weekly dick appointments and that was it. And then it started evolving into a relationship where we're like I really like your company. I like you too, I like how open you are? How open do you want to be? And literally, after a nice little orgy during Pride weekend two years ago, I like took him the shower and I was like, I I want to be Pollie, Like, do you think we can like open this? Like I already know that you openly do your thing. I openly do my thing. We come back to each other like we I don't feel a type way of anything. I've loved hearing when he's fucking other people, and if I'm in the room, so be it. I'm like, that is so hot to me. I fucking love watching him, just like vice versa. And so after that, a girl that we were playing with eventually became individually and both the three of us share a girlfriend. So that's where the POLLI thing goes ahead. So here's like the little math problems. So I have my main guy, mister suit and tie as I call him, who's also my dom suit and tie because that's suit, and it's Alli fucking wears suit and tie.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: Is he a business guy, it's like a businessman.
Speaker 2: He's a writer.
Speaker 6: He's a writer, so he but that's what he prefers to wear, like he does not really wear like anything. You dapper man, yes, a very dapper man. And then we, like I said, we have a girlfriend who is married. Their marriage their Polly, but her husband is more of a swinger, so he's not really like.
Speaker 2: Dating us per se.
Speaker 6: Like we do have sex from time to time, but it's not like a relationship type of thing, and then outside of our three are throufle we also have two other partners. One of them is my other girlfriend and I guess I'm part of now you could say it throuple because her main partner is also a guy that I thought, So.
Speaker 2: Technically I have main dude, but then this is.
Speaker 6: My other dude on the side that we're evolving into a relationship as well. So technically right now I am dating five people.
Speaker 1: Jesse and you and him have a sep relationship or is it always a three way? No?
Speaker 6: No, we everybody has their own separate as well as like all together time.
Speaker 5: So so you y'all okay, so you've been with every person that he's been with, and he's been with every person you've been with.
Speaker 2: At least in art what we call tribe.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah, like either it's all five guys one on one, it might be just the girls.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just kind of like, how do you want I have?
Speaker 3: How do you find time?
Speaker 5: Honestly, do you guys actually dedicate real time to one another?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 6: Yeah, obviously we have like designated day times and all that, especially with mister studentye, Like we have set weekly dates because we're also in business. With each other, So we have like our business nights, of course the terms of the sex always because that's like my reward. And then and then we have our date nights, which is great, so we we can definitely separate business from pleasure whenever. And that's the same with the other my our girlfriend, and then the other couple and my girlfriend, my other two girlfriends or other girlfriends.
Speaker 2: My gosh, it's a lot.
Speaker 3: Is it important?
Speaker 5: Is it important for your dom to be attracted to all of the people in.
Speaker 3: Your try tribe?
Speaker 6: I would say yes, because we're like when we're all together where you live, you know, we if we're out in public, you know, I might turn around and kiss the girlfriend, one of the girlfriends, might kiss both of the girlfriends, might kiss both of the guys.
Speaker 5: So it's like yes, so you guys do hang out in all together too, and like, yeah, group dates, that sounds fun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we go on group dates. We go on hangouts. Like, not everything is about sex either. Like at the end of the day, we are really good friends with each other. There are times where we can have sex where we're just like we're hanging out, but you know, we just make it very important to have like one on ones, group dates and then try.
Speaker 2: Dates as we call them. But it's not a requirement that suit and tie.
Speaker 6: You know, if he wants to bring somebody in, yes I want to be attracted to them, but it's not a requirement of our relationship.
Speaker 3: But for you, for for your whoever you bring in it, it is kind of a requirement.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: I mean, if I'm having sex with somebody, anybody, I need to be I have to be attracted to you.
Speaker 5: But because you're his sub, because you're his sub and he's your dom, is it is it more important that he is attracted to Is there?
Speaker 3: I don't know if there's that dynamic.
Speaker 6: To like that power is that that we crossed in the lines of like cutcolding And we definitely don't do that, Like he doesn't degrade me and flip he's fucking somebody else, Like he does not do that. So you know, if we do decide to bring somebody else, we just make sure that everybody's mutually.
Speaker 2: You know, all responsive and everything. Because again it's just like attract there any.
Speaker 5: Rule other rules, And when it's polyamorous, is it just free love like or there are rules and boundaries to relationships?
Speaker 3: How do you navigate safety too, Like safety is.
Speaker 2: A big thing.
Speaker 6: So we are extremely, extremely in communications with each other. So there have been you know, scares where someone had like siphilists for someone had herpes, and you know, we all had to get tested and you know, just figure out ways to prevent things from happening. So we're extremely open. And yeah, everybody has their you know, their boundaries. Like one of my girlfriends, she does not want to hear nor see things that happen like some of us. We like to send each other videos. If you know, my girlfriend is fucking suit and tie. One of my girlfriends is fucking sudenthie. That girlfriend sometimes send me videos and I'm.
Speaker 2: All for that.
Speaker 6: And then there's you know, my other girlfriend with her partner. If him and I are having a solo date, he you know, she doesn't want to see anything. And I try also to be mindful of what I post on social media, like for instance, the married So again I have one married girlfriend, one who's just in a relationship. The married girlfriend, I can't post on social media. She's not out to her parents, she's not out to her family. And she also is a therapist, so she's trying to protect her business as well, because that's not something her licenses, you know, spans out to be.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, I do have my.
Speaker 6: Other girlfriend who I publicly post in times, and you know, everything is fine with that, but we all respect one another, you know, with the safe sex, like all of us, we are not fluidly bonded. So sent Ty and I we've been together for five years, but we use condoms because he openly fucks other people. I sometimes have a filling or two, which is very minimal. I'm what they call polypatri so what I call Polly saturated. So yeah, poly saturating means that I'm only with the people that I'm like Polly with in a polyamorous relationship with I'm not going out and seeking strange Like I'm not going on tender and fucking some random people.
Speaker 2: Like I'm bored. I'm done with that. God, I get all the good sex with my people.
Speaker 3: What do we call it select We're a selective hose now I adopted that today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I am a hoe in my relationships, but I'm very selective.
Speaker 2: Like some people try to jump in.
Speaker 6: They're like, oh, you know, like I would love to, and I'm like.
Speaker 5: Like we finally we're on our groove over here now right, Okay, we're not our groove, bitch.
Speaker 3: We don't need nobody.
Speaker 2: Perfect ladies.
Speaker 6: When I tell you that, I have to say, like in all my ears, because I was never a person to date. I was never about really relationships. I'm always about fuck marriage, fucking relationship. Then I meet this man who gives me everything, who respects me for me and my sexuality, and that's very hard to find, especially like as a black female. Come on, there are hell of men that are like, oh, yeah, I'm down with you being by, but like, only if we're in it together.
Speaker 2: No, motherfucker, that's literally the inship you want.
Speaker 5: Right Wait, I thought I were just fucking missions together and I get to fuck too, well, you're not here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So I've had plenty of those, so and yes, and I we talked about it all the time. I talk about it. A lot of black men do not like me per se because they can't handle the fact that I have girlfriends, a boyfriend. Oh, I have another guy that I'm establishing a relationship with, Like I got the big dick department. They all leave pussy. The only thing they don't do the guys. It's like each other when we're all together.
Speaker 5: The guys are like, are are the people that are in a relationship are they? Is it a mixed with what are the Is it a mixed situation or is it mostly white?
Speaker 3: Is it black? What is the dynamics?
Speaker 2: The ladies? The ladies are.
Speaker 6: One of my girlfriends is Mexican and oh my god, she's mixed with something.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, dabe. The one that you was on Live with No, that's the married one. The married one. She's Middle Eastern and Jewish. Gotcha, yeah, but are you going on Live with her?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: She's the secret one.
Speaker 9: Well, she was like a disappear in twenty four hours. We were Yeah, we were drunk. It was my birthday, she put. Okay, she had like she was disguised.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, actually shocked too because I was like, wa, you want to be on the line.
Speaker 3: Okay, hmm, here's your birthday.
Speaker 2: It was my birthday. It was late, it was lit. God, my vagina hurts. I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 6: Really this quarantine, like I swear to God, like now I like have to go get some quarantine days and.
Speaker 2: I'm loving it.
Speaker 6: It's just I'm hurting today. I'm a little store. It's up in the in the US. I'm sorry that's too much for everybody, but like you up last.
Speaker 8: Night, ever too much for SAH and I don't say there's ever anything too much for their show.
Speaker 6: I don't think this thing has been for a long time coming, Like I've been wanting to hang out with.
Speaker 3: These mills I forever, like no boundaries nine.
Speaker 6: I tried not to be like a little fan because like, now I know people that are fans with you, and I'm like, I actually know these women.
Speaker 2: Okay, you know how hard it is not to like release sexual energy to these women, like and be professional.
Speaker 3: We're here, We're.
Speaker 1: Here for all the sexual energy.
Speaker 3: Wait, so tell us about you.
Speaker 5: So you at the top of the at the top of the episode told us that you like big dick sometimes, and you like vagina's nice.
Speaker 3: Vagina, nice vagina, Yes, nice vagina?
Speaker 4: But you are you?
Speaker 5: Are you Polly or No?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: I just like to have sex. I like to have fun. Let's say that, yes, with with good vibes. It's just male or female?
Speaker 5: Could you so then you're not interested in any sort of like relationship, then you know.
Speaker 8: I tried it for six months and it just was like, this is like too much of responsibility.
Speaker 4: I still have other dick that I I.
Speaker 3: Have to conquer. No, it's that too.
Speaker 4: I feel like, you know, like there's some checks that haven't been written to me yet. So that's how I feel like.
Speaker 8: There's still guys that I still keep in contact with that I haven't had sex with.
Speaker 4: But I plan on sitting on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, you know, like and being a relationship with somebody that's not taking that distraction out of me.
Speaker 4: It shows that I'm not ready to be with somebody.
Speaker 5: Like maybe maybe you need to be in something Pollie, maybe be in a poly relationship with benefit.
Speaker 4: It's hard in the Bay Area?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 5: Are you territorial as far as what your what your sexual partners do with other people.
Speaker 4: In a sense, yeah, Like I don't want the guy to be eating.
Speaker 8: Cushie just fuck her gets ahead, like, but yeah, that's why you can't be.
Speaker 5: Polly though it actually sounds like me exactly.
Speaker 4: So I want you to be obsessed with.
Speaker 5: Me, and I want you to tell me every detail, but you better not do this one specific thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, just don't eat a pussy because if you eat pussy very well and you've given that to somebody else.
Speaker 3: Now that means a bit.
Speaker 8: She's gonna be around your girlfriend or something.
Speaker 4: You're gonna get the bitch pregnant.
Speaker 3: It's just it's done too much.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know there could be the like you know that there are some women out there who can get there pussy eat in.
Speaker 2: I'm good, nobody's man.
Speaker 3: I'm if I know your relationship, I'll me too.
Speaker 1: I'm the best side how you can ever ask for the same way, in fact that if you respect your relationship, if you are really if you're like from the jump, I have a girlfriend.
Speaker 3: I love her, She's the greatest. I this is just really great. I'm just like that. I can't respect that even more. You know I would be.
Speaker 1: I respect it even more if she knows about our relationship. But like I mean, I'm not like a sideh.
Speaker 3: I don't do this.
Speaker 1: But I'm just saying in the case is when I have done it, I just I'm not out to take someone's relationship. But there are a certain type of bitches who if a nigga is treating a woman well and it's eating her pussy well and fox, then she can't understand the concept of you're going back the opening.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if he was giving the same energy he gives me to another girl, it's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be all have to be on the same page about what we're doing.
Speaker 8: Because they're guys that control how they fuck. They just like to make love to every bitch they fucked. Well, you just like there's every guy that gives daddy dick to every bitch, And me wonder why there's certain girls that are crazy, like guys don't know how to turn it down, and just like I regular, that's because I shot born.
Speaker 4: That's why I have no emotion.
Speaker 8: When I could fuck other people, I could change how I feel. Like certain people I could be around, like oh he's pussy Hella good and he likes to do this, He's hell of fun.
Speaker 4: I'll do that. Or this big dick guy, I like to get drunk with him, and you know.
Speaker 8: Like it's just when you're in a relationship, you got to think about that person's feelings, like, yeah, fucking me better than him, Oh my god, look at him and be like, damn, I just had Hella good as sex two days ago.
Speaker 3: So it's like the reason why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know if I can be in a relationship and now that I've been single for two and a half years, like almost three low key.
Speaker 3: Like I like to do what I want to do.
Speaker 5: It's like I love love, I do, and I love companionship and I do. There's a lot of times where I miss being in love and having like a partner, but then there's time. But now I'm kind of in this position where I'm like, I have a I have a choice of like do I want to be single or do I want to like go down this road of dating someone seriously.
Speaker 6: And said, you need titles, Like I technically only say titles to people so they can understand.
Speaker 5: Because I'm a scorpio and I don't want you like and you want you Why you want someone to belong to you, I don't know them to belong We need to have something sacred for sure.
Speaker 10: Right, this has to be secure as before we start like and like you love me, you don't love you love me? But I also realistic, but you know, okay, it's not really be it.
Speaker 2: It could be very much realistic.
Speaker 5: It can't be like it takes a very special person. You have to really find that partner like that really is on the same page. And that's the hardest part because men are dumb, and men also don't The brains don't work the same way as ours, even if they say they want to do something, and even if they're in their hearts of hearts they do.
Speaker 3: Like I just well for me and also me like, I just don't.
Speaker 5: And I think a lot of the men that I've dated too, I don't know about this guy that I'm dating now, but like they say they were open to like because i've I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't believe anogamy is natural.
Speaker 5: I don't when thinking about having sex with one person, my entire life sounds really sad. And I feel like, I know I can't promise that, you know, but like, and most men will say they can't either, and then they'll agree and say okay, and then you go fuck someone and then they get mad and then they feel weird.
Speaker 1: We need to have an agreement that we're both human and we're gonna love each other and be loyal to each other and honest with each other and committed to each other. But like, you know, we're only fucking human. I mean, this is you know. I don't want to cut off. I want you to be loyal to me. But I don't just like, I don't want someone to cut off my experiences. I don't want to like, what if you're in Brazil. There's two bad bitches. I mean, like, do it you're in Brazil? You know what?
Speaker 2: I feel like you got to do it early in the relationship.
Speaker 3: Well, well, so this is what I was going to say.
Speaker 1: So I'm seeing someone new right now that I met right before quarantine, and he's forty three, and.
Speaker 2: He's like serious, he's asking serious, Oh you guys, Zaddy dick.
Speaker 3: I'm getting Daddy dick.
Speaker 1: So anyway, so I figure, because he asked about the podcast, should he listen? And we're all in a very interesting just like we all put a lot of business on the internet.
Speaker 3: So you know, there's men black men especially, there's.
Speaker 1: There's association goes with women that you know talk you know, candidly about their sex life because a lot of these bitches be lying, you know when the angel like and talking about they sucked a lot of dicks, when we all know all the bitches sectcks and sat on somebody honest.
Speaker 2: So I.
Speaker 1: Promised myself, even though it feels really good and everything seems tracking off marks I'm like, I'm about to put everything on the motherfucking table, everything, everything, so you could either take it or you could leave it, so I don't find myself in love with you. And later I'm trying to sneak put things on the table, like oh, I didn't mention that because then they can run, you know. So I told him. He was like, are you ready for relationship? You're such a big personality. Can you be fulfilled with you know, just one person? And I had to really ask myself, like fuck, can I like what is enough? Because I enjoy experiences. I enjoy going down the street, meeting a stranger, dumping in the car.
Speaker 3: I don't know what's going to happen in my life. My life be happening quickly, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dicks come up and pretty bitches, you know, like bitches come to me very easily, dance floors I have very like I put out some kind of noise.
Speaker 3: And all the bitches come. You know.
Speaker 1: It's just a magical something that God gave me. And when I turned it off to be in a relationship, I don't know. It's God given. So I told him, I said, listen, I had a lesbian threesome like two weeks ago.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't know if I want to take that away from my life.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know if I have, I don't want.
Speaker 1: Does this mean I have to turn all of those options off at all times for the rest of my life.
Speaker 3: No? And he said, you know that wouldn't necessarily have to stop.
Speaker 4: And I was like, but so he said.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily, and that's the thing to good.
Speaker 3: Enough for me. Let's talk about it. I'm like, that's more open than usual.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 5: Guys are using opera. You're never gonna all the bitches. I'm going to go take it slowly. I know you said you're laying it on the table. Now, you've got to lay it all out. Why, Well, when I does he does he have?
Speaker 6: Does he have dick that you can be like, look all these motherfuckers. I've had every dick in the world, every size, every flavor, everything. I'm satisfied with this one day satisfied.
Speaker 1: So I was talking to him, it's kind of like it's kind of like reserved and like not explicit, is me? So I was trying to find out I've had a big dick. So I was like, was she porn category? Blah blah blah. He was like BBC and I was like, are you BBC? And he was like, you know mister Marcus. And so immediately I went home and looked at mister Marcus's penis and then I.
Speaker 3: Screamed, and then I said, chat with him?
Speaker 1: Do you know Justin Slayer? Okay, well that's my friend, Justin I told I mentioned that too. That's also my friend. And you know, I forget that. Mentioning like that you're casually friends with porn stars for a regular guy could be like a bit, oh intimidating, and I forget that.
Speaker 3: Like, first of all, I'm a lot of personality. I talk with your porn category.
Speaker 2: I know Justin Slayer.
Speaker 3: I looked up mister marcus penis. Is this what yours looks like? I need to know? And for everybody, that's everybody can't, you know, I can't. It's intimidating and I forget that. But anyway, his big dick is really big, so that's a plus.
Speaker 2: Okay, and it works.
Speaker 6: Obviously you want to come back for more, yes, okay, let me tell you this.
Speaker 2: We gotta have a part two.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give you some levels, because I feel like with the open relationships, Polly, there's levels, just like to regular dating, there's levels to this shit.
Speaker 2: So we're gonna have to get into these levels.
Speaker 1: Well, that concludes part one of a two part episode with Sapphire's Earplay. Make sure to go to Sapphire's Earplay on all podcast platforms.
Speaker 5: And check them out.
Speaker 1: You can check them out on Instagram at missus Sapphire Radio and yeahz at Fit and Dirty.
Speaker 5: And before you go, we're gonna play you a clip from our Patreon. If you don't know about Patreon, it's our platform where we post secret episodes, secret segments.
Speaker 1: Sometimes in our swimsuits, sometimes in lingerie, and we have some.
Speaker 5: Really cool segments on there, like sex positions one oh one, Rolling Up with Good Moms, and this is a bonus.
Speaker 2: Episode, so check it out.
Speaker 5: And if you want to find us on Patreon, make sure to go to patreon dot com backslash Good Mom's Bad Choices. You actually have to input that into your search because we are considered explicit go figure.
Speaker 3: So check out this clip and we'll catch you guys next week.
Speaker 1: We ended up finding like a group of like training football players in Palm Springs.
Speaker 3: We went out.
Speaker 1: We found them the first night. I was like, oh, look, we got some eye. Candy invited them to the house the next day because we had a house and they're all there by the pool. And before they were there, I had my shirt off and I was like, they were like, the guys are coming. I was like, you, guys, I'm not putting my shirt on. All this is our house, and you know, no one could tell me to put my shirt on. I got some looks like this bitch is very annoying. And also I think sometimes I've been around friends who think if I do it, then they're gonna be reflected poorly.
Speaker 5: Well I think maybe they thought like, if you know what it is, I think they're like, well, damn, are you trying to take all the attention from all the niggas with your shirt off?
Speaker 3: I want some dick too. But wait, wait, bitch, wait, let's even the playing field here.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's not also not my problem. No one else stands.
Speaker 3: The next stoves and the sports talk over the g