Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong and Joe Getty arm Strong and Getty and he Armstrong and Yetty.
Speaker 2: My kid's school has homecoming, so he's all excited about that tonight. I'm gonna wear one of my one of my shirts, one of my ties, and one of my jackets because he's the same size.
Speaker 3: So I remember those days, those heady days of raiding my dad's closet good time.
Speaker 1: I was never close to my dad's size.
Speaker 2: It's so different because my son has reached grown man at thirteen, and I wasn't a grown man till I was like twenty five. So it's just just a different world than what I had. I can't even imagine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Hi, everybody is like a sophomore high school. It was like ninety pounds. Wow. Yeah, very different. Yeah, my son is shaving and wearing my clothes. That's a very low voice.
Speaker 2: He's a dock worker, he's a doc worker. In Uh, was that indubitably incredibly?
Speaker 1: What was that particular?
Speaker 2: In particularly in particularly so the thing that I need to remember and everyone should remember about the presidential election when we're hearing all this different stuff is nothing matters at all except for the undecided voters in a handful of states.
Speaker 1: That's all that matters. So any other talk nationally doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: Any talk about all of the voters that have made up their mind, which is like ninety five percent of people, doesn't matter. It's just the handful of people who could go either way in the swing states, which is really really interesting. And that's why maybe this storm, the Hurricane Helene, becomes a really really big deal because one of the swing states that could make all the difference in the world, in North Carolina, just got pummeled. As you if you've been watching the news, it's horrifying. God dang it. People standing on roofs and not getting rescued, standing on roofs waving to helicopters, but one doesn't get there in time and they die. Next time a helicopter comes by, the eighth there no more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gruesome. Off the map, just unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you're gonna hear from Joe Biden, who said this like in the last hour or so, and then you're gonna hear from a guy who's actually there dealing with it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: First, here's a reporter asking our senile old president about how well the government's response is to the storm.
Speaker 5: What does the states the storm zone need, mister President, What are the states of the storm zone? What do they need after what you saw today.
Speaker 1: On the storm zone? Yet, sir, what stormerslving of?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Don't have any that they need.
Speaker 4: They're very happy off the board.
Speaker 2: Holy gos, Oh the storm zone. I didn't know what storm you were talking about. What how about the one that's in the news all day every day, one of the biggest storms probably gonna end up being the deadliest hurricane in US history.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 2: That's the storm the guy's asking you about. Oh, I didn't know what storm you're asking me about. Oh, it's going great. They're getting everything they need. Everybody's happy. Okay, here I'm stunned. Let's hear from a guy who ain't happy.
Speaker 4: Here's the problem. I'm gonna tell you everything that's happening from the ground one I'm actually seeing, because what they're telling you is complete board news, and these politicians don't fluting their line. I'll say this now, I'll say it.
Speaker 1: In the video.
Speaker 4: The only thing I need from this video is helicopters. If I have helicopters, I can save lives. Without helicopters, I can't reach these people. It doesn't matter how many chainsaws and trucks I got, I can't get to them. They're ten twenty miles forty miles in the mountains. There's no way to get with them or even communicate with them. I am literally flying around in a civilian helicopter looking for SOS messages carved in the mud or painting on the ground, and we're dropping down and saving them.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I saw a NASCAR driver who's so wealthy he has his own helicopter who's flying around trying to pick people up yesterday. Let's hear a little bit more from this gentleman, and then we'll revisit Joe Biden here once again what he had to say about.
Speaker 4: Hey everyone, I just want to thank you for all the support and sharing that video. That did exactly what it was intended to do, and that was.
Speaker 1: To go viral.
Speaker 4: It also brought us a lot of helicopter support from the private sector on the civilian side. So we're going to put those helicopters to work and go save lives. We should be out flying right now. But me and Charlie are sitting here on the ground waiting for a helicopters to get back.
Speaker 1: But we won't be able to go out probably till.
Speaker 4: Later this afternoon because Joe Biden is flying in and they put up a temporary flight restriction in this entire area. We had good weather, but because of politics, we can't go do our job right now because somebody wants to come here and shake hands and kiss babies and tape video that he actually pretends like he cares.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, they've grounded the helicopters that are rescuing people.
Speaker 2: Oh Lord, to protect the president flying in. Let's hear the president again when he got interviewed just a little bit ago.
Speaker 5: What do the states the storm zone need, mister President? What are the states and the storm zone? What do they need after what you saw today? I'm how on the storm zone get there?
Speaker 4: I'm learning what storm you're talking about.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they that never they need.
Speaker 4: They're very happy about the board.
Speaker 1: I just.
Speaker 3: This ought to be a Watergate style scandal slash conversation slash reporting frenzy. The idea that George Bush got pilloried for saying, Brownie, you're doing a hell of a job, right, I mean, they are so utterly dishonest and biased.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you know that, but I am actually shocked by this.
Speaker 2: The weird thing that I wouldn't have guessed when this was unfolding is Joe Biden deciding not to run has like inoculated him against the normal poll and tug of politics. It's like, well, it doesn't matter anymore. So he's not one of the candidates, so he can be as incompetent or non existent or wrong or whatever's he wants to be. It's just not really a story because he's not one of the candidates. So why he's the president of the United States?
Speaker 3: Right, Well, everybody's so fixated on electoral politics for one thing. But yeah, it's like a memo from the job that you're going to be gone from next Friday.
Speaker 1: You don't care whatever. That's wild. After hearing that clip, he's not running our country. I don't even think he what was going on at all? Well, how does he say?
Speaker 2: I understand that he didn't hear this question quite because it's always loud everywhere because he doesn't like do press conferences or interviews because he can't I don't know why he stops by helicopters to he can't hear as it is, what's standing.
Speaker 1: Next to a helicopter? What do the what with the what? I mean, what does he going through this for?
Speaker 2: But anyway, when he finally oh the storm, I didn't know what storm you were talking about.
Speaker 3: Uh huh.
Speaker 1: Everybody's happy across the board.
Speaker 2: Everybody's happy. It's everything, get everything they need. Everybody's happy across the board, which is just why knee jerk. My brain barely works anymore. It's it's stuck in there somewhere for being a politician my whole life. I just regularly say, everybody's happy and everything's great.
Speaker 3: So why is the air Nott sick with National Guard helicopters right now?
Speaker 1: What is going on?
Speaker 3: You know that the state has a responsibility there too, But the idea that they can't get helicopters then they finally do and they're all grounded because President's doing his photo op is obscene.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean that is murderous. Well, when you have.
Speaker 2: Private citizens who happen to have helicopters, I don't know who you are.
Speaker 1: Coming in. Obviously, it's something that's doable.
Speaker 2: It's doable to bring a helicopter in and rescue some of these people, and it's a private citizen thing.
Speaker 3: Well, the department is under the brave leadership of this fellow. Give us forty three, Michael, would you.
Speaker 6: We are meeting the immediate needs with the money that we have. We are expecting another hurricane hitting. We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season.
Speaker 2: There's still two hundred people missing in that one county in North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Now hopefully, you know a.
Speaker 2: Lot of them are okay, and they just you know, haven't been too concerned with checking in with whoever counts names, because they're just trying to figure out what am I gonna eat and what am I gonna wear? And where am I gonna stay tonight? Right, But there's a decent chance a lot of them are dead.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That was the worst answer we've had from a president in a long time.
Speaker 1: I mean, just a complete lack of you know, uh.
Speaker 2: And he's he's the old Joe compassion and so much compassion for everybody.
Speaker 1: All the time.
Speaker 2: He's lost that ability apparently because he didn't even he didn't even give the It's tough what those people are going through. I've been watching on the news. I'm following on a minute by minute basis with this department and that department, and you throw out some names.
Speaker 3: Of people today, instructed them to give them blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Right, he couldn't do the normal thing. Just what I didn't know what Stormy you're talking about. Oh, they got everything they need.
Speaker 3: Everyone's happy across the board, I think, and this is very troubling. Part of the reason people aren't taking it seriously that a president said something so idiotic and abhorrent is that everybody accepts he's so senile. He can't be held to account for the things he says. The fact that he is the leader of the free world is terrifying. It's almost it's almost funny. It's so absurd, it's almost funny because, I mean, his the incoherence and insensitivity and stupidity they have answer is easily explained. He's too senile to know better. At this point, I think you're right. Still in the oval of office.
Speaker 1: I think you're right.
Speaker 2: I think that's where the media and the population is.
Speaker 1: It's just like, well, you know, he doesn't know what he's saying.
Speaker 3: So I think at this point Kamala Harris ought to be the president. I mean, she's a moron, but at least she's compassmentous.
Speaker 2: Well, right, I would bet money that that's what history will decide, and maybe fairly soon is it, when all the stories come out, it will be Oh my god, somebody else should have been in charge that last six months year.
Speaker 1: That was a horror.
Speaker 3: Three more months of this guy with the world in the state that it's in. Anybody else feel like they're on the edge of their seat?
Speaker 1: Wow? Yeah, why not one more time? This is pretty good.
Speaker 5: What do the states the storm zone need, mister President? What are the states and the storm zone? What do they need after what you saw today on the storm zone? Yes, sir, I'm learning what storm you're talking about. Yeah, they don't everything they need. They're very happy.
Speaker 4: Golf the board.
Speaker 2: I think I'm picking up the context. So this is after he visited. So a reporter asked him after he visited, what did you see today in the storm zone?
Speaker 1: The what the storm zone? I don't know what storm you're talking about.
Speaker 2: The one you just spent the day visiting that storm?
Speaker 3: Oh my god, with the devastation and the dead people in the towns that are gone.
Speaker 2: I'm the hole looking out the window at the water, and then you hug some people. You remember that whole thing today, that storm. I didn't know what storm you were talking about. Now, everybody's happy across the board. What an awful thing to say when people have died anyway. I mean, he shouldn't be thrown around. People are happy across the board no matter what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, I'm just stunned.
Speaker 3: That is one of the worst things I've ever heard.
Speaker 2: And I don't hold him accountable for it because he's not capable of his brain don't work.
Speaker 1: But he shouldn't be president. That is very clear.
Speaker 3: Wow, he had such an odd situation, and I'm sorry. We've made the point already, I guess.
Speaker 1: But I'm not outraged in the way I would not be.
Speaker 3: No, I'm just just shocked.
Speaker 2: But when he's in that mode like he was there, what does Anthony blinkoln do when when he comes in the Oval office, mister President, he just got off the phone with the Prime Minister of Israel. They're planning a ground defensive, uh, and they're talking about Iran. What should I tell him, Tell who Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister of Israel, about what they were attacked round it was. I mean, is it is Secretary of State Blincoln going through that or is he just a bypassing the president at this point? I wonder he might be and nobody knows. It's weird man.
Speaker 1: I'll bet they're bypassing him. I'll bet they are too.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: Here's our text line four one five two nine five KFTC. If you're tweeting anti automation arguments instead of mailing them, you're destroying mail carrier jobs.
Speaker 1: About the whole straight dockworker thing.
Speaker 2: And particularly and particularly if you're tweeting anti automation arguments instead of mailing them, you're destroying male's carrier jobs.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So we we had called uh an end to the funny songs and memes people had been putting together about the eating cats and dogs because we we we thought we'd hit all the good ones and they had, they'd ceased to amuse us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it felt like it had come to its natural conclusion.
Speaker 2: But Katie, uh says she's got another good one. Is that true, Katie?
Speaker 7: Yeah, So I brought us a couple of the ones that you guys aired, and I believe Joe even said, well that sucked one time, so exactly, I'm trying again.
Speaker 1: I was in the uncharitable mood.
Speaker 7: I apologize, okay, well, hopefully be charitable because I like this one a lot.
Speaker 8: Here we go, like it already nineteen eighty six a game.
Speaker 9: The dogs there eating the cats there, the cats suck, geople that live there, the dogs there eating the cats there, the cats suck.
Speaker 1: Definitely the most danceable of these. Please don't eat my cats? Would you do that.
Speaker 9: Else?
Speaker 4: There you go, Please don't eat dog.
Speaker 1: This is a good song. Timber Lakes got to do this on his tour. There you go. The only thing it's missing to me is the Trump voice, the actual the actual Trump. But that I like. I like the way that's put together. I would the.
Speaker 7: Reason the reason there's no Trump voice is because he's the one playing the horn in the song and the music video.
Speaker 1: You can't sing and play the horn at the same time. I can vouch for that. It's going a lot.
Speaker 2: Did you see the Duke's a Hazard thing with Trump and JD Vans? Spectacular? It is and I was wondering how long it took somebody to put that together.
Speaker 3: It was illegal in California for about three days as lunkhead Gavin Newsom tried to outlaw parody.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was just wondering how long it took somebody to put that song together, Like if it was days or like a half an hour, I don't really know. I was watching my son, my youngest, got Photoshop on his computer and he's messing around with that, and he was showing me all this stuff he was doing with AI with photos that. Because I haven't messed around.
Speaker 1: With AI, I've got to.
Speaker 2: But he was just like, you know, take a desert scene and put a volts Wagon beatle in it, Okay, and now put a put a skyscraper behind it, and it just would show up there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It make it a little smaller. Just the creative abilities now, and it's so easy. It's stunning to me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that's interesting. My daughter, who has a couple of cats that try to escape sometimes, sent us a video, funny tiktoki type video of a woman holding her cat and yelling at the thing in Trump's voice.
Speaker 1: They're eating the dogs, They're eating the cats.
Speaker 3: The caption is, you know how I'm scaring my cats into staying in the house.
Speaker 2: Warnings to sailors in San Diego, wait till you hear this story, Armstrong and Getty.
Speaker 10: Now everybody sees things different, and I respect your choice as a fellow citizen, But like you, I've only got one vote. It's one of the most precious possessions that I have. That's why come November fifth, I'll be casting my vote for Conwell, Harris and Tim Walls. Thanks for listening.
Speaker 3: Born to run his mouth. Apparently that's Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been a millionaire since he was nineteen and never had a real job. So good for him sitting there in a diner and his flannel shirt and talking about he knows who best represents the working man like we all are.
Speaker 3: What got a union card and a wedding colt you did when? Although I appreciate his saying, hey, maybe you see it differently than me, I respect that. You know what, tip of the cap to you, jingle of the earring to you?
Speaker 1: Bruce.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how to look at these things with the celebrities. I mean, because we don't have to pay attention to him. It's the it's the media. Bruce Springsteen has made his endorsement and then they play it on you know, NBC or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yes, so what what I mean?
Speaker 2: You want to you want to pick human beings that have the least real life experience.
Speaker 3: Bruce Springsteen would be way toward the top of the list. He might be their king exactly. Yeah, no kidding. If he endorsed a certain guitar string, I'd listen to that. But anyway, thanks Bruce, appreciate it. Speaking of endorsements, I thought this was interesting. The fairly big deal is being made over this in some quarters. Over two hundred retired generals and admirals have endorsed Donald J. Trump for President of the United States, saying, in part, Donald Trump is a proven track record of success providing the most fundamental responsibilities required of a US president, protecting national security domestic safety in the US Constitution. Meanwhile, the current administration, led by the President and Vice President of the lot our nation to become insecure, our citizens unsafe, and our country divided due to the culture war being waged across America in the form of diversity, equity and inclusion. I actually am in a hearty agreement with this. These two hundred retired generals and admirals.
Speaker 2: On the other hand, this came out as a response to the two hundred generals and whoever that.
Speaker 1: Wrote a letter supporting Kamala Harris a couple days earlier, precisely my point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we can get one hundred and seventy five different ones to endorse Trump, then Kamala and just keep going if you want, until we're out of generals and admirals, the same way we could come up with high No.
Speaker 1: Fifty one intelligence.
Speaker 3: Professionals who agreed that the Hunter lapped up bears all the signs of a Russian information campaign.
Speaker 2: Personally, I'm waiting until Bonjobi makes his decision and announces his endorsement.
Speaker 3: Least John Mellencamp has spoken out. He's broken his silence. So anyway, I thought that was interesting. It won't get any coverage outside of conservative media right now. Now this is more significant, and I wish, honestly we had the time to read the whole thing and discuss it. Maybe we will seek out the author, one Elliott Ackerman, who we've talked to before. He is the brilliant author, also marine and veteran, who wrote the Fifth Act that incredibly interesting book about the withdrawal from Afghanists.
Speaker 2: One of my favorite audiobooks of all time, really really good. If you want to understand warfare in the United States and then the modern era, that is the book for you.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Elliot Ackerman is one of those people who the Good Lord gave many, many gifts. He's a retired marine who was awarded the Silver Star, the Bronze Star with Valor, and the Purple Heart during his five deployments to Afghanistan and I rock.
Speaker 1: He's also brilliant and a great author. Anyway.
Speaker 3: The title of his piece for the Free Press recently is the US is not ready for a modern war.
Speaker 1: Today.
Speaker 3: A three thousand dollars drone can take out a ten million dollar tank. When will the American military learn that?
Speaker 1: Lesson? He asks?
Speaker 3: And I'm just going to read you a couple of paragraphs, he says. Two years ago, I was invited to lunch in Washington with Gilman Louis, a tech venture capitalist. He was in town to discuss the passage of the Chips Act, that fifty three billion dollar investment in US manufacturing our own computer chips were not dependent on China. He believed that offshoring of tech manufacturing was a dire national security issue. His concerns were many, from the one I stated to China's navy having surpassed the size of our own. If we ever had to fight World War three, the US would not be ready, he said. Although I shared Gilman's concerns, I told him I wasn't quite as worried as him. I repeated an argument had often heard from national security pros, which was that the United States retained the upper hand against any potential adversary because the truly exquisite technology, from the iPhone to the chips developed by Nvidia to the breakthroughs that open AI did not occur in China or Russia, but right here at home, and no adversary could compete with us in the creation of exquisite technology. Here's where it gets super interesting. Gilman listened patiently. Then he asked me a question. In the Second World War, which nation produced the most exquisite technology? Because it wasn't the United States, it was Germany, he reminded me. Back then, American Sherman tanks nicknamed flaming coffins by GI's, who proved no match in one on one contests, when the German counterpart the Tiger tank the ponzer Kompfwagen, Both the fighter jet and the long range ballistic missile and as that came later in the war, weren't creations of the Allies but of Germany. With a notable exception of the atom bomb, the Germans were consistently the first to field what was then considered exquisite technology. The problem for the Germans was that they lacked industrial capacity.
Speaker 1: The Allies defeated the.
Speaker 3: Axis with inferior technology that could be mass produced, and the conclusion, I'm sure you know where we're going with this. Today the United States finds itself in the position of the Germans. We have divested ourselves of much of our industrial capacity. China, meanwhile, with thirty five percent of the world's global manufacturing output, finds itself in the position that allowed the US to win the Second World War. And he goes into a bit of detail, and I don't think you'll be paywalled. We'll post a link at Armstrong and Getty dot com. If you're interested in the topic, you can read the whole thing. But he supports his argument quite thoroughly with a number of different examples, including the one that the sub had mentioned these ten million dollars tanks that are being taken out by three thousand dollars drone and the Abrams M one tank, which is an amazing piece of battlefield technology. I didn't know it requires two million dollars an annual maintenance.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, that was part of the argument, and I was just reading about this last night in David Sanger's New Cold Wars. That was part of the argument on not getting the tanks to Ukraine when they're asking for them, is there's just no way they could afford the maintenance. They're very complicated to maintain. It costs a lot of money. They're complicated to use that sort of thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So anyway, like I said, that's a concerning and really intriguing peace We'll link it under hot links at Armstrong in getty dot com. Similar article, this time from the Wall Street Journal at the world's largest shipyard, US courts and ally to face up to China. South Korea offers shipbuilding capacity know how in talent that rivals China, whose maritime dominance is growing. And it's a similar story. We have offshore in the name of global trade, which seemed like a good idea for a while, and aspects of it still are. But we had offshore the very industrial capacity that wins wars. We can't build a fraction of the ships we need at a fraction of the speed we need to do it. We are on our hands and knees begging South Korea, the number two ship builder in the world after China, to please build us some ships while you're building yourself.
Speaker 1: Some ships, please, can you please?
Speaker 2: And we have the least modern docks in the world of advanced countries, which we all learned through the longshoreman strike this week, and the longshoreman won their deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I'm trying to find the figures on the vastly greater expense of building the same ship in the US versus in South Korea or anywhere else on Earth for that manager for that matter.
Speaker 1: Rather I'm sor I'm reading all.
Speaker 3: I'm talking China, South in Japan cheer out ships that account for more than ninety percent of the world's tonnage ninety percent, the US bills two tenths of a percent. Do we have the industrial capacity to win a major conflict?
Speaker 1: No, not even close.
Speaker 3: Well, now we might be able to fire it up and adapt our current technology the way we did in World War Two. You know, car plants became tank plants. But we have at the time.
Speaker 1: Got to admit.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm always hoping is that just as the third biggest population on Earth and the biggest economy by quite a lot, we can ramp up early quickly, I hope.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 3: The good news is this, the very dei programs that we began the segment talking about are bearing some fabulous fruit. The US Navy has unveiled its first gender integrated submarine. We now have girls on our submarines. Because the United States Military is a jobs program and a social experimentation lab.
Speaker 2: Right, the most important thing is not being the most dominant.
Speaker 1: Military power on Earth. It's being the fairest to everyone, the most enlightened. Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, And one final note about the United States Military and all of its awesomeness. This is outrageous to me, and I don't want the show to be all outrage. I don't think this segment has been an age. It's concerned anger.
Speaker 2: I'm angry, and I want to carry that anger over to everyone that could listen.
Speaker 3: Jack is outraged by my lack of outrage, Yes, but I am so mad. I am actually outraged by this. This is a warning to sailors United States Navy personnel in the San Diego, California area. All of these pro Palestinian pro Hamas Islamist tied groups and the soft headed jackasses that support them have called for a week of rage calls for action across the United States. Some events may occur in the in the San Diego region. The Navy is close involved with protecting Israel from hesbela eran Hamas, et cetera, and some of the anger related to the protests will likely be directed at the US military, so members should strongly be advised against being out in uniform in the vicinity of protest activity, or wearing things someone could tie them to the military simply to avoid unwanted attention. We are warning our service personnel. Don't be in uniform, don't wear a hat, don't let anybody know you are serving the United States, because you might be in danger in the United States. Are you effing kidding me?
Speaker 1: That's something?
Speaker 3: Why are we sending out a warning to these Marxists and Islamists and whatever the misguided college idiots are. If you lift a hand against one of our service members. Because they're in the service, you will see the inside of a federal penitentiary, and the arrest process probably.
Speaker 1: Won't be as gentle as you're used to either. Why are we not warning them exactly, which I'm sure you could. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Actually know the laws, But there's got to be some sort of political terrorism or something, or if for reasons of politics you're attacking people in our military, but whatever, Yeah, the threats should be to Hey, I wouldn't do that if I were you. Here's what will happen as opposed to you.
Speaker 10: Better.
Speaker 2: If you're in the Navy, you better probably wear your civilian clothes and kind of hide that and don't mention that to anybody, because the angry college kids are out and well, you know.
Speaker 3: The Antifa types might beat you to death or certainly unconscious. I want a poster on every light pole in San Diego on the sailor kissing the woman, which seems like toxic masculinity to me. By the way, I want to sign everywhere saying if you threaten a US surface member, you're in violation of federal code whatever it is, and you will serve up to ten years in prison, and we will prosecute you, prosecute you. We have lost the confidence, the posit save energy of the need to defend this country and Western civilization in general. We have been cowed into this bizarre self hatred by the radical left in academia.
Speaker 1: And I won't have it. Who's with me? I know you probably are. I will cripple you.
Speaker 2: Monday is the one year anniversary of October seventh, and it will be interesting to see the op eds in the newspapers and what politicians have to say and how they handle it on the Sunday talk shows and all that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Oh and what Yale has said about October seventh to its Jewish students may make you want to I don't know, rain blows upon their unholy heads. Bruce Springs, not the Jewish students, the faculty, I should say.
Speaker 2: Bruce Springsteen announced who he's endorsing, and they use that at a tease going into the news. It's like the other day when The New York Times is going to announce tomorrow who the editorial board chooses for the presidential candidate. Yeah, I have a feeling they're going to go with the Democrat and when Bruce did too, I'll be darned.
Speaker 1: Oh god, jeez.
Speaker 2: Really, and I don't think I've heard anywhere about Elon Musk coming out for Donald Trump other than like here.
Speaker 1: Or you know, rightly, What the.
Speaker 3: Hell does Elon Musk know about the world and how it works compared to a Bruce Springsteen.
Speaker 2: Elon out with quite the tweet today. He's going to be in Bethel, Pennsylvania tomorrow. Trump's going back there for a rally, first time since he got shot there, and Elon's gonna be there, which is something. But Elon put out quite the tweet. We ought to read to you, among other things on.
Speaker 1: The way Armstrong, a number of stories we haven't gotten to yet, start with this. Elon Musk tweeted this out today.
Speaker 2: And he gets no attention in the mainstream media.
Speaker 1: I know they hate him, but his world's richest man, and.
Speaker 3: That doesn't mean we have to platform him owns Twitter.
Speaker 1: I mean, if.
Speaker 2: What's his name, Jeff Bezos was still the world's richest man and was getting this involved in the presidential race on the side of Kamala Harris. His every quip would make the evening newscast about Kamala Harris anyway, elon Musk. Today the Dems are doing deliberate voter importation to swing states and fast tracking them to citizenship. The only question is when, not if, enough migrants can vote to flip all swing states, shifting the whole country to permanent one party rule, just like what happened to California after the nineteen eighty six amnesty. Diabolically smart, to be honest, That's why I keep saying that unless Trump wins and reverses a scam, twenty twenty four is the last election in America.
Speaker 1: That's some pretty strong talk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that is a much more more logically reasonable proposition than Trump will declare the end of democracy and become president for life.
Speaker 1: How the hell would that happen? Is it not going to?
Speaker 2: Does?
Speaker 1: Going through tweets? Does anybody know why?
Speaker 2: Marjorie Taylor Green tweeted today, Yes, they can control the weather. It's ridiculous for anyone to lie and say it can't be done. Does anybody know what she's talking about?
Speaker 3: Blaming Biden for the hurricane? I don't know who can control the weather though them? Okay, she said they ken.
Speaker 1: And everyone knows it.
Speaker 2: The Mets Brewers series is over, so this doesn't matter anymore. But I don't know if you followed the other day when the britt, one of the shortstop for the Mets, got into a back and forth with the Uh he was on base, he'd hit a triple with the third basement for the Brewers, and they were back and forth and they were going to meet in the parking lot and fight after the game. Wow, And the guy for the Mets, Willis, said, I was there. I showed up, and that I was there. I was writing he didn't show. So he actually showed up in the parking lot where they had agreed to fight, and the other guy didn't show old school. That is pretty old school.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: I want to get to this, but I'm gonna save it up. I'm gonna save it for next hour, I guess, or a fourth hour. Don't dour Wait a minute, I know. Should we do four hours? That seems like a lot.
Speaker 3: If you don't don't get the fourth hour, grab it via podcast Armstrong you getty on demand, better yet subscribe.
Speaker 2: How about this guy running as a Republican Mike Lawler a represented a Republican representative locked in a tight race for re election. This story broke yesterday. The headline photos show New York congressman in blackface as Michael Jackson in two thousand and six as a college student. Because he was a big Michael Jackson fan, he dressed as Michael Jackson and.
Speaker 1: Put black on his face.
Speaker 2: Unreal, he says, as a big fan of Michael Jackson, and I didn't think it was a big deal at all. But in the New York Times it says the ugly practice of blackface was used in the eighteen thirties to blah blah blah blah blah blah. He said, I didn't know anything about that at the time.
Speaker 1: It was a first thing for my mind. Different right.
Speaker 2: It'll be interesting to see if that has an effect. The New York Times acted like it was a big deal.
Speaker 1: I saw one comment.
Speaker 3: I'd rather see the reporter reporting this hounded out of society than this guy who is just a Michael Jackson fan.
Speaker 1: Good one.
Speaker 7: I'm strong and getty