Speaker 1: The Best Bits of the week with Morgan. It's Listener Q and Daytime. We're Morgan in a show member answer almost all your questions here we are over in Listener Q and a time on Best Bits. If you didn't already check out part one this Weekend with Abby, we spiraled in so many different directions, but we definitely talked about wedding planning and a whole lot of it and what we're doing with all that, right Abby, Yes, we did, we did. We talked about all of those things. Hi, Abby the podcast. So if you want to know all about that, go listen to part one. But if you're here, you want to listen to listener questions. So Abby, let's get into this. We didn't get to answer where you would go if the show ended? WHOA, that's me in Kansas? Where would I go? Yeah? What would I do? I still can? I'm moving to a mountaintown. You give me an opportunity to move. I'm moving to a mountaintown. I don't give a crap word is that's awesome somewhere with mountains? Put me there. I'll work in a little cafe on Honestly, like what I really want to do? If I do leave this job is just to go travel for a while. Oh yeah. I really was saying, like, I'll buy a van to go around the country for a little bit and then I'd fly over and go back back. Oh man, that's a dream. Mm hmm hmm. And my fiance is totally on board. He's like, you just say when that's amazing? So that would be my dream. Uh huh. If this all ended, that would probably be my first step into the other side of this life. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Well, we are gonna have to stay here because he has kids, so where we said, living here, But I would want to travel a little bit when I can, But i'd want to be on a beach.
Speaker 1: Do you think he'd move to a beach with you later? Maybe? Maybe? I guess you can't right now. It's kind of split custody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just kind of depends because I would want to be closer to family too, even though no family lives here, but like my parents come and visit a lot and stuff.
Speaker 1: But he might.
Speaker 2: I could put that in the little I haven't really talked about.
Speaker 1: Let's see let it, let it grows, Let's play a little seed in the ear, Let's get a beach going. Yeah, that'd be awesome. Okay, I would love to so you'd be here. Uh huh, what would you do? Not work? Just go full full time mom's Staturday at home wife, stay at home mom. Yeah, full blown. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: No, I'd still I would like to do more like health stuff, like maybe we're at a gym while I'm also kind of doing singing stuff being creative. Try to come up with, like get better at songwriting and singing, so like kind of two part time things.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna throw something out here because I don't know if you've ever really thought about it, or maybe you have, we just never talked about it. But I had a really awesome girl on who'll be on my podcast coming up soon. Her name is Kristin Rogers, and she's a full time backup singer. That's awesome. She's done it for She's done it on CMAS, ACMs. She's currently on tour with Post Malone.
Speaker 3: No Way.
Speaker 1: She was the coolest person ever. I met her when I did Red Bull Jukebox because she was in the band that was on stage and we were sharing a dressing room. We were just hanging out talking and she's a really awesome person. I feel like you could totally rock that career. Yeah, I think you could rock the singing thing too, mind you. But if that, for some reason feels overwhelming or too much, I feel like you'd be a great backup vocalist.
Speaker 2: That'd be so I love harmonizing, yeah, or like being in a group or something like a band and just being like the harmonize. And then maybe if there's a couple of female songs like I sing, Yeah, that'd be so cool. Oh my gosh, that's hard. Like every time I've met like a background singer, they are insane, like their voice. You have to be even better than like the actual singer, Like Harriyander was a backup singer, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and she Kristen was also out with Eric Church for a bunch of stuff. That's so cool. I'll have to look her up. Yeah, she was already on Yeah, she did stuff with Eric Church for a while. And she's so funny. She talked about how she'll QUI after three years, like that's her max, She'll stay with somebody and she'll move forward because really, yeah, it's such Her story is just super cool. She's a cool person. That's interesting. But I feel like that could be an avenue for you, that could be just something that's so I don't get out of it, you know, like I don't want to lose sight. I feel like a lot of that lately is mean like losing sight of why I moved to Nashville. And I'm like, that's why I did it too, So why can't I You should need to do that, you know, or you should pursue the full time artist thing. But there's something in me about you that says that that's not what you want.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just don't think I have, Like I have to be honest with myself, I don't have like the full package. I'm not like the Leanie Wilson like, okay.
Speaker 1: Well now with that attitude, you've seen me.
Speaker 2: Like an easy trivia I freaking lock up on everything, Okay. On an interview, they'll be like, what's your favorite part of being a singer? I'll be like, huh, let me think.
Speaker 1: And you know what, that could be really endearing about you? You could have you have the full package. You are the full package.
Speaker 2: The girl that draws a blank happyly. I'm just kidding, say I'm so I'm so hard on myself too. That's a lot of it. I can't be that way. If you're gonna be like Ella Langley, Laney Wilson, they would never talk about themselves the way I talk about me.
Speaker 1: It's true, there's a confidence thing there, but I personally think you can do it. But that might be what I'm attaching to. It's just like I've been telling your vibes. Yeah, yeah, that's not a good thing. Yeah, and definite conversations. Yeah, but you could. You could do that, but that would be a cool avenue for you to look at if you really wanted to explore something, still doing your creative outlet, yes, while not having to do the other side of it. Huh.
Speaker 2: I really want to do that, So that'll probably that would be your thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the thing you did if you left? Uh huh. What's it like being engaged now? So happy for you both. Mary from Arkansas. It's it just feels like it's surreal, but it also feels like just very natural, like it's not a thing. I don't know, that's a perfect Yeah, you describe that perfectly. It feels like nothing has changed. Well also, everything has changed, yeah, right, Yeah, And I can't stop looking at the ring. It's just like my favorite thing.
Speaker 2: I can't It's even it's been what since November, and I'm still like, oh my gosh, I.
Speaker 1: Know I still look like there's an engagement ring in my head. Yeah. I love to look at him and I'll be like, you did that. He's like, yeah I did. I'm like, I'll just say that randomly. It'll just come out of it cause I'm like, look at him like you did that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he grasps my hand, He's like, I want to look at it. I never get to him, like, oh, you're right, like, it's always here for me, but you never get to and you're the one that bought it.
Speaker 1: So I did look at it. I just asked him the other day. I was like, what about your ring? Do you know what you want? He's like, oh, I haven't thought about that. I was like, well, you should probably start thinking about that. You can get that for you. He wants the bling, he went, he wants a black one. Oh, tungsten ring I think is what they are. Yeah, is the first initial response. Okay, he knows, we'll report back. That's awesome, But have you forgotten your ring yet?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh my gosh, I did and it was so I was with she said I was with him, and I was like, oh my gosh, I forgot it, and he's just like whoa, Okay. I'm like, no, it's a big deal to me. I feel like I'm going out just like single and ready to mingle. No, felt the same way. Really, Yes, So this happened to me and I had so I have currently my apparently my fingers get really fat in the winter and then they like get really skinny now that we're in like nicer weather. Because this thing was like great on there and now just like spins all the time.
Speaker 2: Wait, it should be the opposite or you're cold, it should but I feel that too.
Speaker 1: It's the same thing with me. Really, it's been getting bigger, okay, And I don't know why. Yeah, I somebody told me that and then cold your fingers swell up. I thought it was the opposite. I don't know, man, I don't know what fingers do. That's just what somebody told me. So I've been feeling that lately, and I I had like a little spacer on it to keep it from doing that, and then I'd put on like my I all my face up and lotion, and I was putting on a spray tan and I took them all off and I was like, I don't want anything in there, and then I completely forgot to put it back on. I spent an entire day in one of my busiest days, I was running everywhere. I was work, I had to go to an event, and then I went to a friend's event that she needed me at where I was talking about drying on wedding dresses and I was like, I just felt naked the entire day. Isn't that so weird? It was awful? And I text him I was like, I am so sorry. He was like it's fine. I don't care, but like, are you okay? Are you gonna be okay? Like I'm not, actually, oh my gosh. A lot of my friends they don't wear theirs.
Speaker 2: Well, one of mine, she's a dentist, so she's always like washing her hands and then taking gloves on and off, so I get that, but like a lot they're just like, I'm just not like a diamond ring kind of girl.
Speaker 1: Like what, I'm a diving ring girl. You have a diving ring on my hand. I'm a diamond ring girl. Maybe I won't feel that way in a couple of years though this is right now. Maybe yeah, but no, it's what It's crazy. You don't want to wear yours? No, I want to all the time, all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like the tanning that I remember when I first got engaged, Like I didn't want to wear in the shower.
Speaker 1: I didn't want like shampoo. I thought it was gonna like stain it or whatever. Oh yeah, I'm a little more. I'll look at it all the time. I'm like, is this gonna hurt it? Is that gonna hurt it? It will break? What's gonna happen? He's like, I don't know, you know the same thing. I know.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 1: I like hit it on a door and I'm like, it's kinda crack it. I'm like, wait, it's the diamond. It's hard. It's like, no, it's not gonna crack. No, but there is something that can crack a diamond and now I can't remember what it is.
Speaker 2: Oh no, or it can the little prongs and like google it in they could get bent or something that's wrongs.
Speaker 1: Is what you have to be worried about. A friend told me that she when she first got engaged, she lost the diamond, the big diamond. It came out of the prongs, and she looked for it everywhere. They were on a hike when she lost it, she was like, I'm never gonna find this diamond again. Like a couple hours later, she's like, I'm just gonna check my purse one more time. It was in our pose and it happened to just fall out in her purse. Oh my gosh. Crazy. And it was just the diamond, not the ring, like the actual like diamond, the big one.
Speaker 2: My go he got insurance, yeah, because I'm like always paranoid I'm gonna lose it. And he's like, it's fine if you do. I'm like, no, it's not okay. Just because you have insurance, that's not okay. This is the original ring. It wouldn't be the same if you had to get a different one.
Speaker 1: It's true.
Speaker 2: Like he's just so nonchal. I'm like, no, I'm still gonna like protect it with my life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because it's the first one. It's the one that they propose with, right, you get a new one, it's not the same. It's the same. And yes, while diamonds are the hardest natural material and cannot be easily scratched. They are brittle and can be broken, chipped, or shattered by a sharp direct impact from a hammer, anvil, or being dropped on hard services. Oh my gosh, they have cleavage planes and that makes him vulnerable to fracturing.
Speaker 2: Well, next time I'm using a hammer, I will keep it far away from the ring. Oh okay, yeah, there you go.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we both in agreement. It's great. Being engaged is awesome. We love it. And also forgetting our ring sucks. That's what I've come to cons What are your favorite date and ideas? Love Ava and Fredericksburg, Texas? That it was hard for me. That was good, Frederick. What is it Fredericksburg? I think that's a really cool wine country area in Texas. Oh oh yeah, mm hmmm. Isn't it close to the wineries a little bit? Maybe like an hour and a half or so? Oh nice? Texas is massive, So I definitely just think everything's an hour and a half from each other. I'm not gonna lie. This is the main ones, you know, just to be safe to say that, yeah, it's an hour and a half away.
Speaker 2: Oh so we love like playing ping pong and pool and karaoke.
Speaker 1: Karaoke is for sure for you, isn't it It is? I always bring it up. I just love it.
Speaker 2: Because we don't much, so when we do it's extra fun. Like I know, I say we do a lot, hm, but we don't that much.
Speaker 1: But that's your favorite date night. Yeah, idea, where do you play ping pong at?
Speaker 2: There's like a Billiard's place in Nashville and they have pool and ping pong so you can play boat. Yes, there's two. There's only two tables, so you can never get one. So we go there like all the time. We're like, okay, near mind.
Speaker 1: It's kind of sad actually, Like we go there ready to play, and then the tables are both taken.
Speaker 2: So how many times have you actually played half the time? Okay, yeah, we've probably been there. I would say like.
Speaker 1: Ten times and fifty Yeah that it.
Speaker 2: And then we sit there and wait, and then we watched them and they're still playing, so we're like, okay, I guess we'll just go give up.
Speaker 1: We like to do trivia too nights. Yeah, I would think that would help you with easy trivia, Yeah, you would think, but honestly, trivia knights are more hard to me than like the questions that we get asked. I'm like, I should definitely know that, and I don't exactly, So then I go to trivia, and trivia makes me feel even stupid. Yeah you know what I mean. Like I've listened to trivia nights. I'm like, I who would know that?
Speaker 3: I know?
Speaker 2: But sometimes I'm really good, and I'm so annoyed because I'm like, wait, if they only knew I'm actually pretty good, I wouldn't look so.
Speaker 1: Dumb on the show. That's funny, Like it's just random. Like there was one and it was like something Keebler and I was like apple sauce. Keepl her elf, Yeah, no, it was like apple sauce. Really hold on, I definitely if you say Keebler, I think Keebler Elf.
Speaker 2: It said what company has to do with apples or it was first started with apples or something, and I said Keebler, and it was right.
Speaker 1: That's impressive me. Look, I would have not gotten that because I would have for sure thought cookies, because it's just like that dumb trivia that comes in your it just pops in your hands, Like how do I know that? That's when I thrive when it's like a common sense or you know, like a common common knowledge answer. Can't do it, Nope anyway, keebler, Okay, I learned something new today. And those are good date ideas. Yeah, what are yours? We have a list in our phone of so whenever we want to go on a date night, we have places and things that we've written down of things we want to do. And so every time we do in date night, we do something different that we haven't done before. That's awesome. I'm like, if we're gonna go out, we're gonna spend money, then we're gonna try new things instead of just going back to same places. So like we have places on here for lunch, for bakeries, for brunch, for dinner, for drinks. We have an activities list of things we can go do, hikes we can go on and different like holidays, if there's something going on and it's just like a full we have full thing and we can do so fun go on there, say what are we in the mood for today? And then we'll pick one. I love that and that helps us because then it's not a go back and forth. If he wants this, I want this, we both want that yeah, yeah, both want to go try something new, so we just try and knock them off every so often. Or if people reach out to us and want to do a double date or we want to hang out or do something, I'm like, okay, go to the list. What are we doing, and that's what we do. I love that.
Speaker 2: I feel like ours are just mainly going out to eat because like on a weeknight, it's hard to do like go full on day. You know, it's like Okay, we go out to eat and then okay, I gotta get back.
Speaker 1: You gotta go home and work work, like on a weekend. Yeah, we can do stuff like that. Mm hmm, all right. I'm with you though. Like the sport dates are so fun to me. I love mini golf for duck duck bowl or duck pin bowling, yeah, or regular bowling, any activity. What is that that's close to here? Put shack put shack. Love that it's so fun. I love those places me too. Or games. There's a place here called play Playground and it's all just a bunch of games. Yeah, that was so fun.
Speaker 2: So like you don't have to pay to get in, right, you just like go and then you pay for the individual things.
Speaker 1: I think correct, they like changed it. I think it, I said, correct, but I think I paid to get it.
Speaker 2: I think they may have changed it since then to get people in the door, because now they just let you in, but then you pay for each individual thing, which I like that idea.
Speaker 1: Got it. That makes sense because well when I paid up front, it was it gave us credits to play the games. So I guess it's the same. They just want to get people like in there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I was like there was a line out the door, and I was like, I don't know what I'm paying what's in there?
Speaker 1: You know? But yeah, like what what is this play? Oh that's a good one. Yeah, good date. Nights, We're gonna take a quick break. We'll be our back. Kindra in Canada. I love Canada? Is it Canada too? Does Abby get sad when Lunchbox is rude to her? No, it actually kind of makes me laugh because he's so ridiculous. I think I used to be sad, and I still do.
Speaker 2: Like when I sing, that makes me sad because like that's something and that's something I can't help my voice, you know, Like he's like, you sound nasily, You're terrible and I'm like, I can't help it, but and so that kind of makes me a little sad.
Speaker 1: But no, the others are just He's like a big brother, you know. It's just like mm hmm.
Speaker 2: You deal with it, like you just have to have thick skin, because you know, they just want to make me mad.
Speaker 1: Oh truly, the amount of times that they love to just make jokes and I'm am at my wits end and i just want to be like, just stop and stop before I blow my gasket because you have pushed the wrong button.
Speaker 2: They can never be serious, like never literally ever and even when you won't need them to be.
Speaker 1: Like I've seen I've seen maybe split seconds of them being serious maybe, and that's if I demand it. I'm like, no, I actually need you to be serious right now.
Speaker 2: And if he is serious, like I'm like, oh my gosh, really, he's like no, Abby, No, not really. I'm like you had a serious tone, so I thought you were being serious.
Speaker 1: There's been serious about them at all. Yeah. What are your favorite things about in Nashville? Sady from Ohio.
Speaker 2: I love that there's always something to do. There's so many venues to go to a concert in so many different ones like riders, rounds, like acoustics, shows, arenas, stadiums. And then there's also so much to do outside, like hiking. There's so many hiking trails and like running trails and bikeways or you know, like what else. There's a lot of activities for kids too, which is cool. We go to Adventure Science Center a lot.
Speaker 1: I love Adventure Science Center. I haven't been. It's really cool. It's awesome. We have like a membership. Is it cool just for kiddos though? No?
Speaker 2: So you know, like Exploration Place in Wichita, Yep, it's kind of like that, but I always have like so much fun.
Speaker 1: Does it have the big dome like Exploration Place does? Because I loved the dome there. No, yeah it does, but I haven't been yet. With him, we want to go to like something like outer space something there that'd be so cool. It does have that. Have you had space ice cream before? No? No, you never had space ice cream from Exploration Place? So no, what is it? Oh the dried ice Yeah? Yeah yeah, and it was like it came in like chocolate, strawberry and vanilla. It's like chalk like kind Yeah, but I loved it. Oh, it's so good. The texture is like chalk. Yeah, it kind of breaks apart and it's just like chunky, but then you put it in your mouth and just melts. Yes, oh my gosh. Or the cosmosphere. Did you ever go there that? I feel like that's where I got it maybe or there? Yeah, but okay, Oh my gosh. The Adventure Science Center have NASA Astronaut ice cream.
Speaker 2: They have a store, but I don't. I haven't seen it in there. Oh my god, that's where it would be. I need to see if I can track that down. I've thought about that a lot, and I don't know why that nostalgia.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, that's so funny.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when I was thinking ice cream, I was thinking different dots. But no, oh, like they.
Speaker 1: Don't get me start on different dots. I love different dots me too. I looked it up, and you can buy different dots to have shipped your house. You can, but they come in like pounds. And your problem is what I don't really have anywhere to put pounds of ice cream, you know, like I only have a very small freezer. They sell them at Opera Mills Mall. I know. I go sometimes to see at different dots. Yeah. Oh they're so good, so good.
Speaker 2: I used to get them at Worlds of Fun every time I went there. Yep, it was just like tradition, and I feel like, Oh and the Mall Tail East had it too.
Speaker 1: And whenever I'd go to a game, I get them. Anytime I go to an outdoor baseball game, most places have Dippin' dots. Oh my gosh, they need those here, do they? They do? I think? So, Yeah, they have them. Don't you dare come at me with the knockoff version of dippin' because it is not the same. Oh yeah, what are they called? I don't know. I see him in like the bags, and they are not the same. They probably have them at the grocery store. That's probably probably, but they are not it probably not. You can't do knockoff dippin dots. No, you can't. DIPn dots is the only one. Yeah, soule survivor. Do Abby and her fiance want more kids? Natalie, Yes, yes, I don't know why I said it like that. I guess it's so weird when I'm talking about stuff like that. She just spasmed a little bit on me.
Speaker 2: I am so weird when I talk about anything like vulnerable like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's okay, I understand.
Speaker 2: I'm going to therapy for it. I have someone to talk to you about it.
Speaker 1: That I think that is. I'm like, I don't know, I'm asking you please tell me to say we've talked about vulnerable things before we have and you've done great. I know you just got weird. Okay, so yes, yeah, kids, and we'll leave that at that unless there's anything else you want to appen. I can't know what you're doing over there. No, I do. Yeah, I don't know how many. See, I'm I'm very much if you listen to part one, I'm very much in my doom and gloomeras. I really don't want any We didn't talk about that. We didn't talk about that. No, but I'm like in the space of doom and gloom and so it makes me really hard to like want to have kids in this world. Oh well, yeah that too. See I told you doom and gloom I know. So That's where I'm at right now. Oh.
Speaker 2: I think about that all the time, like, would I want to bring kids into this world? He already has kids, so we just have to teach them and help them. See, the good and try not to be part of the bad.
Speaker 1: That's you know, see but like they're already here. Yeah that you have to make that decision, right, But like now when you have that ability to make that decision, Oh yeah, that's the number one thing on my brain all the time. I'm like, why would I do that?
Speaker 2: I hope, like I want them to have a childhood as good as I did, you know.
Speaker 1: And it's not the nineties anymore. No, bring back the night. I'm gonna bring it back.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna let them have phones or computers their whole lives until they turn it to do like the.
Speaker 1: Slow rollout how we got it? Or you got like the phone line right the home phone, and then you get the dial up or maybe those are reverse whatever, and then you get like the computer room where everybody hung out in one room to get on the computer and that was the only computer that was in the house. And then iPods to listen to music. Yeah I think that was two thousands. I'm jumping around a bunch of gears here, but you know what I mean, slow roll out, do it the same way you got it.
Speaker 2: No, we're going to have a landline. They're gonna have to call and be like, hey, can I talk to Sarah. I'll be like, yeah, one second, wait.
Speaker 1: Who is this? Who are you? Who are you? Yeah? You got five minutes. I'm just kidding. They can have the cool little phones. I had the cool little home phone that had the little change out of the uh colors, you got to change color of the phone. Oh.
Speaker 2: Mine was the seat through one or you can see the inside. See that's cool toy a little Oh my gosh, that was so awesome. First it was the one on the cord yeah, and then it finally became cordless and it was purple.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Did you ever have that was like a darker purple little see through. I think my sister did, because then I got the one where you could change out the colors. It kind of looked like a walkie talkie, but you could change out the colors on it. Really, I didn't ever have that one, so I had purple, pink, orange, and yellow depending on the day. Oh my gosh, that's awesome. It's so funny. All right, I know. So if you do have kids, you're taking them back to the nineties. Yep, understood what happened with Abby's car accident. That's where we're gonna leave this at. Miss Lisa asked that.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, we're still waiting to process. So okay, there her insurance like called me and I have like missed every call and I have a call back, Like I have called back, but they don't answer. It's it's very difficult. Didn't because I have to give a statement and you're not in.
Speaker 1: Fault though, Yeah, well then you need to respond to that so you can get the money to fix your vehicle.
Speaker 2: I know, it just seems like a lot right now because my other car I'm still trying to get it fixed too, and this is my it's really old and it's on the other side I can't see. So I'm kind of like at this point where I'm like do I care? That's so bad. But that's just that's another thing added to my list. I know, we talk about wedding stuff. I'm like, there's just a lot of stuff happening. Yeah, on my list things that just a lot. Yeah, you add that on, You're like, never mind, Yeah, it's just kind of it's one of the I still haven't taken my other car and to get fixed.
Speaker 1: I got like the whole quote.
Speaker 2: And everything, So I'm just like, oh my gosh, I don't have time to take this one in wait for it to get checked.
Speaker 1: It's it's a lot.
Speaker 2: So I understand that I need a personal assistant. That's what I've come to realize. I just I need something.
Speaker 1: I understand, I do get it. So Okay, nothing currently and you're not in jail, so you wrong. I didn't do anything wrong.
Speaker 2: It was her, and I'm thinking of just forgiveness. Just be like, hey, you got off on this one.
Speaker 1: You're good. Just be careful next time. But if you ever want to try and resell that car, which I don't know if you plan to or want to at one point, yeah that's true, then you will want it fixed. But I understand now you ultimately decide not to, and maybe if you get a like price on it's a couple hundred dollars, you don't really care. But yeah, that's true. That would be probably the only reason it truly matters at the end of the day. If you don't care, is if you just want to get rid of it at some point in your life.
Speaker 2: Which I'm so unlike that because I'm like, oh my god, any dent on my car, like I cannot do that like door dings or anything.
Speaker 1: But this I'm just like, it's I mean, it's a two thousand and six. She's still running though. That's running. You might need that in apocalyptic territory. Curiously, Oh yeah, that's them not get rid of her, so then you probably haven't fixed She going strong. She got a little scrape, but get the straight friggs, Like like what, Abby, I don't know what you say.
Speaker 3: I don't know or where was your mind going like a cheetah every time we get to the end, I just turned into this like.
Speaker 1: We're both loppy this whole time.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine, Sorry, all right, we're gonna get out of here now in the place.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna go call the insurance company back. Sure you are our all right? Abby? Was your social media stuff?
Speaker 2: They can find you Instagram at Abby Lee Anderson.
Speaker 1: That's the only one that is.
Speaker 2: I'm on TikTok, but it's like Abby A one, two, three four and killing me.
Speaker 1: Man all right, and I'm at web girl. Morgan. You can follow the show at Bobby Bone Show. Goodbye, everybody, good bye. That's the best bits of the week with Morgan. Thanks for listening. Be sure to check out the other two parts this weekend. Go follow the show on all social platforms. Follow web girl Morgan to submit your listener questions for next week's episode.