Speaker 1: Bloomberg Audio Studios, podcasts, radio news, The.
Speaker 2: Stock Movers Report, your roundup of companies making moves in the stock market, harnessing the power of Bloomberg Data.
Speaker 3: Let's take a look at some stocks on the move today. Alexis CHRISTOPHERUS with stock Movers. What do you have?
Speaker 4: I'm going to start with Oracle.
Speaker 5: It's trying to put to bed those those concerns about, you know, investing in AI and whether or not it's going to pay off. It seems like it's paying off for Oracle. So the stock is up about ten percent here. Pre market reported strong sales for last quarter, issued an outlook that suggests little let up here in demand for AI computing. Revenue in Oracle's infrastructure business jumping to four point nine billion in the quarter, surpassing estimates. And get this, the company's total revenue will reach ninety billion dollars in the fiscal year, handily beating estimates.
Speaker 3: It was down sixty one percent.
Speaker 4: I did not know that.
Speaker 3: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: How Larry Ellison's doing deal I mean Chat, GPT, Open AI Meta, I mean, I mean Oracles then deals with all.
Speaker 4: Of them yep, so you know.
Speaker 5: Also, yeah, Chat, GPT, exactly meta all of those things, you know, big time shoveling billions of dollars into these massive bets, and Wall Street seems to like it. Oh yeah, the stock was down twenty three percent to date. I was surprised by that, and.
Speaker 3: I would say that the guests are sort of re reinvigorated about AI. I would say, in the last.
Speaker 4: Seems that way.
Speaker 5: Well, they're also I think focused on other things, right, so we're not so yeah, you have a second stock, of course I do. Campbell's all right, down five percent here today, down eleven and a half percent year to date, and in the past year down thirty eight percent. Ouch cut its profit out look to the lowest in a decade.
Speaker 4: This is a soap company, can this company? Correct? But also a snacks company.
Speaker 5: They own a whole sluice snacks, pretzels, the little goldfish, kettle chips.
Speaker 3: Excuse me, you mean have Pridge Firm gold. Yes, they are my mother's favorite.
Speaker 4: They're so good.
Speaker 3: You move them with an old fashioned like a pro.
Speaker 4: Continue.
Speaker 5: There's a combination for you. So this next division missing expectations, primarily driven by declines in ships and pressels, also supply constraints related to fresh bakery and third party partner brands. So this is impacting the company, and they also, you know, are being impacted by the tariff situation and trying not to have to raise prices on consumers.
Speaker 3: So you know, ten year annualized return negative five point per year. Let me ask you a question that was asked ten years ago and twenty years ago, Damien, when does somebody put Campbell's soup out of their misery?
Speaker 1: Look, I mean, I don't know much about the company and what it I mean, I didn't know that they actually owned Pepperdge Farms. But the reality is I went to school with one of the heirs to the Doran's family, a Shock, and back at Vanderbilt and Cases he was a great He's great dude. But listen, I mean, you know, great company. I mean, it's certainly a consumer staple. I guess you would put it, you would you put for sure.
Speaker 5: Let's shot to innovate, right because folks are just not eating this kind of food as much anymore as we also look to healthy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, growth since twenty twenty four.
Speaker 4: And you had a big map.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's not much to get excited about. And I think that's you know what, I have cream of mushroom because I make that string being casserole thingy and you need the cream of mushroom to be in it. But I don't really You.
Speaker 3: Probably of Hamburger helper.
Speaker 4: Now I one more. Nebvius up ten percent.
Speaker 5: It's popping after in video announced it's going to invest two billion dollars in this AI cloud company. The announcement comes a week, of course after in video unveiled strategic partnerships with Lumentin and Coherent, so they just keep throwing money at AI. As part of this deal, these companies are going to collaborate on infrastructure fleet management, and Vidia said the investment reflects it's confidence and Nevius is business and engineering expertise.
Speaker 4: Wow, oh wow.
Speaker 5: What a cheerleader here for a nebus and we're seeing the stock react in the pre market.
Speaker 2: The Stockmover's report from Bloomberg Radio. Check back with us throughout the day for the latest roundup of companies making news on Wall Street and for the latest market moving headlines. Listen to Bloomberg Radio Live, catch us on YouTube, Bloomberg dot com, and on Applecarplay and Android Auto with the Bloomberg Business app.