Speaker 1: Broadcasting live from the Abraham Lincoln Radio Studio, the George Washington Broadcast Center, Jack Armstrong, Joe, Kaddy Armstrong and Jackie and he Arms Ronge It's about empowering the American people. Go live from studio sing see signor a dimly lit room deeper than the bowels, the arms strugging getting communications compound in Today, Thursday, before Memorial Day weekend, we're under the tutelage of our general manager. Another celebrity death morning to death of fiscal Conservatism. It died at age two hundred and forty nine years. It is survived by its spouse, Federalism, which is also dying, and it's child concern for the future, which is extremely ill itself. Celebrity deaths coming threes.
Speaker 2: George went Fiscal Conservative, m or however you Sayward and Hey, Dolly Parton, I wouldn't get on a jet ski this weekend the grim reakers looking for a third Wow.
Speaker 1: Is Dolly the new Keith Richards or what? I don't know what's up with that? By the way, Speaking of ancient country songsters, Willie Nelson is touring. He played some of He's playing shows with Bob Dylan and the great, fabulous fifty years younger, Billy Strings. You think I don't know this. I think I'm going to Portland Saturday.
Speaker 2: I'm going to be staying a block away from where Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Billy Strings and whoever else it is are playing.
Speaker 1: And I thought, do I want to Is that what I want to do? I'm not sure if that's what I want to do or not. A good friend pronounced it a very enjoyable show. Willie's hanging on Willie Nelson and Bob Dylan. Eh, eh, that's what you'd hear a lot of. Yeah, maybe have Joe Biden come out and give a speech in between the sets, right, no kidding.
Speaker 2: So in the middle of the night, whilst you were asleep, the Republican Party passed the One Big Beautiful Bill. And as I heard one Republican come out and say, it's about empowering the American people. And whenever a politician says something like that, I think.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, what'd you just do? Right? Right? As I've said many many times, people don't offer up ridiculous arguments because they're keeping the good arguments fresh for later. It passed by one vote, which is all takes and one guy was saying, please don't shoot me. I have a family, Please don't shoot me.
Speaker 2: And then speaker Mike Johnson comes out and says, we got to get this tape, Hanson, if we don't have it already.
Speaker 1: But Mike Johnson comes out and says, this was a blow for conservatism, fiscal conservatism, living within your means.
Speaker 2: Nobody who's analyzed this looks at it that way. Nobody, right, all right, And it does include those salt deductions they updates would lock in a forty thousand dollars cap for state and local deductions. And Fox presented it as and it was also a win for Republicans in those blue states who are looking for tax relief.
Speaker 1: She said, with a happy smile on her face. Yeah, there's three of them in the entire house, and all the rest of them got screwed the rest of us in the whole country. So now don't say that with your smiley face to me. And look, it's all due to respect to anybody you know in the business or listening or whatever. I have no interest in mindless cheerleading for yea my side, boo the other side, you know, that's what you're looking for. I apologize humbly and deeply, not like a Jake Tapper apology, I mean a real one that we can't give you what you're looking for, but you know we're gonna, you know, to call them as we see and speak to true Wall Street journalists.
Speaker 2: Other Republicans got to win and being able to hold onto their green energy products projects. Oh great, so they balance the salt reductions, which screw everybody in America pretty much but New York, New Jersey, in California. And then you are not a fiscal concern. You are not rhino is thrown around too much. You are a rhino if you were holding up your vote because you want to hang onto your fanciful green energy projects just because it brings money into your state.
Speaker 1: Right you're a Democrat. Yeah. Now, I tell you what. The one defense that I would listen to, and I would say, wow, okay, is if Mike Johnson came to me and he said, all right, listen, brother, h here's all the polling we do. We spend millions of dollars on this constantly. We're in flu districts, red districts, swing districts, and here's the deal. Fiscal conservatism is a loser. We run on it, we lose every election, and we can't do any of the good stuff you like, none of it. I would like to hear that set out loud, though it's the truth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would like to hear that set out to and it it might be one hundred percent correct that you'd say, look, you can't win on fiscal conservatism. This is better than if the Democrats did their big bill, if they had made I.
Speaker 1: Mean, look at the horrors unleashed during the Biden administration crisis. If this, we're pissed off that they're keeping some of the drip going of the the Green new scam that was so horrifying, as opposed to you know, a new uh Kamala Harris administration, which would be you know, pouring more trillions of dollars out the door. So I get that it's better one hundred percent, but it's still frustrating. Man. I'm not going to claim that it's good news. I'm not gonna I'm not gonna do that. And good news for those Republicans in blue states. Oh, good lord, that's disgusting. It is discussed. It was that that, all right. I don't want to said anybody, What am I thinking? I offend people every single day? What was it?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: You know, it's a look I feel like as a spouse, the deal is your wife's gonna keep cheating on you with the neighbor, but she's agreed not to do it in front of you anymore. And I'm supposed to drop to my knees and say I have a grades and a healthy marriage. Ah no, that's not the case. Good lord, the kids, the grandkids were spending their money. Plus, nobody cares about this. I'll stop shouting. I'm giving myself an aneurysm for no good reason. Like there's an extra twelve billion dollars for the border. That's something or other that I'm sure is a good idea. Oh there's lots of great stuff. Yeah, I'm sure there's two.
Speaker 2: But how about this, an indoor tanning excise tax that was eliminated in the original bill would be maintained.
Speaker 1: What about my right to be slightly browner? Huh? What is that? An indoor exercise tax? Some sort of break for tanning places? You know the founding fathers would chuck tanning beds and Boston Harbor. Federal land swaps in Novetta and Utah would be eliminated. We'll give you Eli if you'll.
Speaker 2: Take whatever that where all the multiple wive people are you take that, We'll take you.
Speaker 1: I don't want to impunity particular Utah hamlets that may or may not have alternative lifestyles going on. Good gracious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So whatever, Then it goes, as Joe pointed out yesterday, it needs to it needs to be pointed out. It goes to the Senate immediately. It's already going to the Senate, and the Republicans do have a fifty three forty seven majority there, so they got a little more wiggle room to be able to lose.
Speaker 1: Yeah, to be able to lose some of the holdouts. You know, I just had a weird philosophical thoughts. You want to finish the nuts and bolts, I mean, finish the issue with my weird philosophical Yeah, well finish this one sentence. Apparently the fiscal conservative is already leaning on their fiscal concers servative colleagues in the Senate to try to you know, nudget further that direction. And we'll see if that happens or not. I would hope. Yeah, a little progress is better than none. But here's my weird philosophical thought. I was about to say something to the effect of, you know, if if you know, back in maybe Reagan's day, maybe uh Bush two, when he was in office, the you know what the Congress was doing and the deficits and which are quaint by today's standards. Human beings always want to know the future, you know, time machine, crystal ball, whatever. If somebody had troll guards board right right exactly, if somebody had told you twenty five years ago how bad it was gonna be, it would have driven you insane. You'd have been like, no, that's impossible. The Republicans at both houses and the White House, and they make it worse. Why who's in charge? Who got elected? What happened?
Speaker 2: I mean, it would make you insane. Ugh, let's start the show officially. Then we got plenty of to talk about today. There's a bob.
Speaker 1: I was about to say something negative, and we don't want another negative thing. Too much negative. It's thinking through it. I don't know. I got something positive I'll come up with today. Is I'm Jack Armstrong, He's Joe Getty on this. It is Thursday, May twenty second. We're heading into Memorial Day weekend. Here real quickly, you're twenty twenty five. We approve of this program, all right, let's begin then officially, according to the FCC Rules of Regulations. Here we go at Mark.
Speaker 4: The trial of Sean Diddy Combs is happening in New York.
Speaker 1: They put his former.
Speaker 4: Assistant on the stand, who said a lot of interesting things, including that he was given a list of items did he required in his hotel rooms? Included his clothes, toiletries, a medicine bag, Fiji water, apple sauce, and Jello. Wow, first, Cosby, now did he these people at Jello really can't catch a bread?
Speaker 1: Camera, boy, that's an obscure reach. We've got a present of the audience remembers that Bill Cosby pitched Jello. There's been a whole bunch of stuff in the Didty trial over the last several days that we didn't talk about because there was other news going on. So we've got a big Diddy trial update to catch you up on the strangeness that has happened, the various things that we've learned over the last several days. So we'll do that a little bit later.
Speaker 2: That was if you liked the NBA, and I do among the best games I've ever seen in my entire life. Last night Nick Pacers and overtime just freaking unbelievable.
Speaker 1: Five players with over thirty points, which has never happened before. Some defense it was. It was absolutely amazing. Look, well, what was that stat? I gotta find it. I was reading about it. I didn't watch it because I'm not really into the NBA. But the Pacers were down fourteen was three two forty two minutes and twenty seconds left. Yeah, which has happened nine hundred and sometimes in NBA history, and the number of teams that have overcome that deficit to tie or win is exactly zero until last night. Yeah, first time anybody had ever come back fourteen points with two forty five left, and the shot at the buzzer toscend it to overtime, went in the air like thirty feet. It hit the front of the rim, bounces straight up in the air. All of Madison Square Garden, the world's most famous arena, all the celebrities, everybody there packed ful wood as the ball went way up in the air, paused, came down right through the net, and everybody went bursts. Zirk because it was a game and they went in overtime. It was very exciting. It was like a movie. I mean that last shot it was kind of went up slowly and you put the camera on everybody's open mouths and somebody chewing popcorn. Okay too much? Does it go in or not? Get to it?
Speaker 5: Boy?
Speaker 2: So we've got Katie's headlines on the way and lots of stuff to catch you up on Trump's gonna take that plane.
Speaker 1: You mentioned George H. W.
Speaker 6: Bush.
Speaker 2: That's who first had the plane Trump is currently flying in. I didn't realize that our president of the United States is flying around in a forty year old plane.
Speaker 1: What all the money we spend and throw around a president's flying around a forty year old playing with that anyway? Much on the way stay right here.
Speaker 2: Among my Memorial Day weekend plans taking the kids to the A's game tomorrow night, Oakland A's who play in West Sacramento, California, in a ballpark that holds about twelve thousand people.
Speaker 1: It's awesome. If you're traveling around the country and get a chance to see your favorite team in West Sacramento, you should do it. You've never had seats that good for a Major League baseball game. Oh yeah, yeah, check your team's schedule. If they're playing the A's, go to go see them. It's really quite amazing and inexpensive too. Anyway, we've got a huge, action packed show as usual. Let's figure out who's reporting what. It's the lead story with Katie Green.
Speaker 3: Katie starting with Fox News to Israeli embassy staffers shot dead outside of DC event suspect yell free Palestine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's one of those freaking jobs, uh, egged on by college campus jobs all across the hundred. Yeah. I'm told by one of our beloved listeners that on our home station, the Network News ran the story and ended with a Palestinian supporter saying, yeah, well, genocide is this is what happens when Yeah wow, yes, I'm yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 3: Second well, along with that from the New York Post, anti israel protesters spark chaos outside of Columbia University graduation with diploma burning and aggressive chance.
Speaker 1: Yeah, chant to wait, morons. I'll tell you this because I'm fired up about this. There's a lot of media these days that's struggling a little bit for revenue. Things have changed consolidation blah blah blah. And they've got a lot of like young people who don't get a ton of supervision by the old hands in the business this and say they're just working that they don't work anymore. Well, all right, yeah, they've been uh, you know, relegated to the old hand dump heep. And so these these you know, Columbia journalism grads just do what they want in America's newsrooms. You think that some of that network news is carefully planned by the best people in the bed. No, no, no, it's please, it's a skeleton crew churning out lefty crap and I hate it.
Speaker 2: Anti Semitism, including violence, is way too accepted in America right now.
Speaker 1: Agreed from the Washington Post.
Speaker 3: Good Pope Leo mediate between Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Trump thinks, so he can try. See here's the problem. Putin has no interest in stopping unless somebody makes him, and nobody seems to be interested in making him, and nobody's being honest about it, including Trump. I don't get it at all, Old Pope Leo, God bless him. Literally. Uh, he might as well try to mediate between oil and water. What does that even mean?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oil and don't mix. I get right right, it's futile effort. Back to you. From Daily Mail.
Speaker 3: China's drone mothership weapons aircraft with eighty two foot wingspan can fly for twelve hours and launch one hundred kamakazi UAVs in seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this fits in with your thing yesterday about how if all the cell phones and energy thing and everything turns off at once, you won't be surprised. Ninny's drones dropping out of the sky right from the Associated Press.
Speaker 3: Bored with manicured lawns, homeowners adopt no mo may what.
Speaker 1: No, they're not, Oh, they are not. They are trend Take trend.
Speaker 3: From study fines Your blood and urine can show just how much junk food you're really eating.
Speaker 1: Wow, I should do that test. That would be an eye opener. Jack has your urine is the color of cheetos. Probably eat too much junk food. Sixty six donut.
Speaker 3: And finally from the Babylon Bee, Trump forces South African president to watch entirety of Home alone.
Speaker 1: Two. I think I've I think I've gained eight pounds with whooping cough. Wow, partner steroids steroids, combination of that and h having to eat with medicine, eating outside my normal uh intermittent facet window to be able to take all my medicines, and just feeling crappy all the time, so we eat more crap. Yeah, well, and it's not like you're about to go out for a run, correct, Thanks whooping cough, you bastard, got some more analysis of the big beautiful bill that passed overnight.
Speaker 2: But anyway, do you want to be depressed? You ought to be horrendous horror. You ought to be informed. That's how I'll justify it. Yeah, bark art orders at the audience. That'll work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's maybe trying to focus on the positive. If you can find some you let me know and I will focus all my attention on it, Armstrong and getty.
Speaker 5: According to your study, nearly two in three Americans think frugality is an attractive trait.
Speaker 1: And oh yeah, and the.
Speaker 5: Majority of Americans said using a coupon on a date is perfectly acceptable. Oh yeah, coupons are hot, y'all. And if you're feeling freaky, maybe a groupon maybe all of us should take the pottery class.
Speaker 2: You know, speaking of fiscal conservatism and the Big beautiful Bill, and there's no appetite for caring about spending because the population doesn't care about the fives on a date and she pulls out a cop Hey, I've got a coupon for this, save us half. I would think, oh my god, this is the greatest woman ever. But if you, as the dude, were to do that, I think the reaction, I think the reaction should be the same way.
Speaker 1: Oh good, you don't waste money. Fantastic, Wow, Wow I could not disagree more. Terrible, terrible blunder. Katie has a different opinion. She's a female.
Speaker 3: Yeah what why is that a terrible thank you? Why is that a terrible blunder?
Speaker 1: Oh? It just shows a cheapness, lack of commitments. I don't care enough about to pay full price. Does it you need more or less cheapness? Oh? You're both so wrong. I bust out a coupon. Hey, it's Bogo night, sweetheart. Please, it's over before it began.
Speaker 3: If the guys them up, if the guy's taking you out to dinner, it doesn't matter how it gets paid for, whether there's a coupon or a gift card.
Speaker 1: She wants it into the bill, don't attention? Allright? Beautiful coming up? Naming names. Who was the inner circle covering up Joe Biden's sinility. Let's know, these people's names stay with us, so we'll get into this more later. Probably this horrifying story last night Washington, DC, around nine o'clock at night.
Speaker 2: A couple, a young couple who were gonna get engaged real soon. He was going to propose to her in Jerusalem soon murdered by a freaking nut job to Israeli embassy staffers there in Washington, d C. Right outside the Capitol Jewish Museum. And the guy then walks into the museum. People don't realize he's the shooter. He stands around for a while, then pulls a kafia out of his pocket, starts waving it around and chanting Free, Free Palestine.
Speaker 1: And then they arrest him and lead him off.
Speaker 2: And I heard some news report where they're trying to decide whether to sue this as.
Speaker 1: A hate crime or terrorism. I don't understand any of those particulars. You murder people in cold blood, the penalty should be so high that the particulars of what kind of reason it wasn't I don't even get it. I would agree completely, one hundred percent. I understand in theory the nature of terrorism is an organized political tool. We need to squelch that as quickly and forcefully as we can. But don't we feel that way about all murder? Right? Gunning down?
Speaker 2: So there is a lesser penalty for gunning down a young couple in love standing on a street corner if you didn't do it for political reasons, that you just wanted their.
Speaker 1: Money, that's wrong. AnyWho. John Podohor I can't say his name, do you say it? Poter Hurtz.
Speaker 2: He writes for The New York Post, and he runs commentary magazine, and I listen to his podcast almost every single day. He wrote, what we're going to see over the next couple of days is predictable. Jewish institutions are going to scramble to increase security as Jews huddled together for comfort, and as the hours and days pass, the shooting will be analyzed by the mainstream with an eye toward explaining the root causes of the crime and the criminal's motivations, getting to the terrorism and hate crime, which is to say, a search for a way to excuse well. Hear that the real danger in the wake of this monster sac will be a rise in Islamophobia, rather than this event is the culmination of the past eighteen months of open antisemitic and jew hating action in the streets of major cities and on campuses of our most prestigious academic institutions.
Speaker 1: And we Jews will be arming ourselves, says John. Yeah, the first outlet I hear or see with an anti Muslim bias is also a problem these days. Right, I don't know what, Well, what I would like to do would go against my every principle, but yeah, just wait for it. It's coming.
Speaker 2: If you're a hate leaning half a nut job anyway, and you watch what's being accepted across the country, how does that including.
Speaker 1: In our elite institutions, right, right? And then excused by most of the media that you watch. All right, Yeah, wasn't this guy's last name? I want to get it right, Rodrigers, wasn't it? Yeah, something like that. I was gonna say, Rodriguez. Yeah, so that's going to cause me anti Muslim bias. What is his name, Mohammed Rodriguez. Well he was chanting free, free Palestine. Well, yeah, I'm anti moron. I have anti moron bias. Yeah, anti radicalized because you've been fed a grossly oversimplified, one sided, you know, version of events. Yeah, I've got bias against that. Goodness sakes, all right, Michael Toothy, do you have more on that, Jack or are you not?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: We'll get into it a little bit more later. It's change a plan Mychael number one some transition music. Then we'll use the two Peter Doocey clips sixty one and sixty two plays some transition too too jommering to transition without it. They'll be back with you just a moment, folks. Is this just a saxophone, bass, guitar and drum? I think that's just a Is that a trio? There's electric piano or organ in there? I guess you're yeah, yeah, And in fact, I think the keyboard riffing there is play that again, Michael, I think that the keyboard riffing is deceptively simple.
Speaker 2: They're playing in the little grassy area this Memorial Day weekend. You got a border's books here, and you got a little place here, you get some sort of little thing, and then there's a yoburt place and then they're playing.
Speaker 1: Music right here. Kids are throwing water balloons at each other over there in the distance. Yeah, So, I tell you what, there is just no disputing Jake Tapper's credentials as a Joe Biden is not senile defender. Over the last several years, a handful of journalist stickeout lights, including the Free Beacon, have compiled just exhaustive lists of all the times the Tapper not only you know, it was a skeptical listener if people claimed this or the other, But no, he was so obviously aggressively a defender of Biden's mental acuity. It is truly hilarious he's doing what he's doing. We need to name some names before we do that. Let's hear the two Peter Doucey clips Michael.
Speaker 6: One in a time sixty one, there was a fear in the room that asking a hard question about the president's acuity, about his mental fitness, could mean a loss of access. But based on everything that we have learned now, nobody had access. It was the president and a handful of aids that were with him for fifty years up in the residence with the first lady and the first son, and that was it.
Speaker 1: And I guess Peter Deucey go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, I gotta say, if you're a journalist that's afraid to ask a question, a tough question because they'll get mad cut off access, then stop being a journalist and go do something else.
Speaker 1: That's what your freaking job is. But if you get shut out completely, you can't do your job at all. But then you need to make a noise about that. But all journalists, if your job is not to go in and ask the hard question about the touchy issue, what's the point? You have a point. But so Peter Doocey couldn't possibly have known about Biden's senility because he didn't have inside sources that talk to him. Later, according to Jake Taffer, listen to this next clip.
Speaker 6: Something that I do before I go into these White House briefings. I kind of try to take a poll everywhere I go, at the grocery store, at the airport. And the one thing everybody that I met wanted to know while I was on the Biden beat was.
Speaker 1: Is he okay?
Speaker 6: I saw this clip, there's saying it's a cheap fake. What is going on with this guy?
Speaker 1: So two hundred and forty million Americans were fully recognizing his enility, But to escape Jake Tapper and his crew.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's fine. One thing that was pointing out yesterday I thought was really good is this. So Jake Tapper on Megan Kelly the other day we played some of these clips. He said, the Conservatives had this right and we had it wrong. There's nothing like that anywhere in the book.
Speaker 1: So you got shamed into saying that in the last two weeks. Wow, on this press tour, that's not going the way I think you thought it was going to go. But you didn't come to that conclusion and put it in your book at all. That's significant. Oh, of course it is. It absolutely is. But whose posters should be up on America's Post Office wall as the most wanted cover uppers of Biden's enility? And it's it's worse than that too, obviously, because they were running the country, no joke, the great Kim Strassel the Wall Street Journal writing about all the die all of the denials, and I didn't notices and all that. The lucky Democrats are those who had limited contact with Biden were excusing their prior claims of his good health on situational grounds as in well a few times I was with him. He was fine, and there are plenty of these, She writes, since original sin the Taper Book confirms that as time went by, Biden's handlers walled off the president. But we are at least now hearing the names of the handlers who worked to keep Biden's frailty secret, and anecdotes of other players who were clearly presented evidence that there was a problem, yet did nothing. Let's take stock number one, Jack, no surprise, Jill Biden, the President's wafered all the questions, Joe, you know all the fact the president's wife was not shy about her ambition to occupy the White House for a full eight years. Interviewed by the New Yorkers David Remnick, author Thompson Alex Thompson recounts, I'm gonna put it within the family. All presidents run for two terms. The first lady's already plotting what are we going to do in the second term, very very early on. Oh your jello, and you didn't make boo boo in your pants. Joe, Joe, you just such a great job.
Speaker 3: You answered every question you ask.
Speaker 1: He says that missus Biden was viewed as the head protector and that Biden aids described her as quote, one of the most powerful First Ladies in American history. Thompson reported last summer that bought Missus Biden and her top aid, Anthony Bernall, went so far as to separate the president from the White House residents staff, walking butler's and other household workers from interacting with Joe.
Speaker 2: I was just reading the chapter this Bernal guy who became one of the most powerful people in the White House, and he was close with Jill Biden. If he got on the wrong side of him, you were in, you were out. You were on the out. So you could not cross her.
Speaker 1: And she was protecting her husband, so he was He was a big gatekeeper. And of course Kim Strassel points out that family members are the most likely to see mental decline and recognize it. And so the former First Lady, who even today insists her husband is fine on the view which is just insane, made sure the number of people who could personally witness his behavior was as low as possible. The aides A picture is forming of that handful of aids trusted by the Biden family to act as intermediaries between Biden and the world to limit his exposure and squelch any questions about his health. They include bernal Ron Klaine, who was the chief of staff until twenty twenty three, Bruce Reed and Annie Thomasini, deputy chiefs of staff, Mike Donellan and Steve Roschetti advisors especially on the campaign. They're the guys who had, as strongly suspected, were feeding Biden fake poll numbers to convince him he could win that National security officials Jake Sullivan and Anthony Blinken quote from a Biden cabinet secretary and original sin quote, I've never seen a situation like this before. This is the key, folks, right here. This is what turns it into a giant, historic scandal. I've never seen a situation like this before with so few people having so much power, they would make huge economic decisions without calling Treasure Secretary Yellen. Evidence is meanwhile surfacing that these aids didn't just hide Biden from the public, they hid information from Biden, including the reality of how many elected Democrats wanted him out. And then she mentions Kevin O'Connor, Biden's personal physician, who repeated over and over again that he does not need a cognitive test. He is great. I see him every day. He's cognitively capable. Listen, he's doing the job.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 2: I got way more on this examples from the book, but we are out of time of when Jill really started to flex her muscles and realize she needed to take charge.
Speaker 1: And it's amazing she got away with it. Yep, she was practically the president, if not actually the president. A quick word from our friends at Trust and Will. You've spent your life building what you've got, and you're thinking about your kids and your grandkids and your favorites, charities and whatever. But it's not gonna happen the way you picture it without a trust and or will.
Speaker 2: And with Trust and Will, you go to the website. You can create and manage a custom of state planning. Starting at just one hundred and ninety nine dollars. You can do it online. It's amazingly simple.
Speaker 1: If you run into any snags, there are all kinds of people you can get on the phone with or chat with and they'll help you through the whole process. Keep your family prepared and protected by managing your will or trust online. Each will or trust is state specific and customized to your needs. It's a great combination of technology and people and it's gonna save you a bunch of money. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Again, you can go online. You could start it today and do it online yourself.
Speaker 1: Secure your assets, protect your loved ones, keep them out of probate with trust and will get a big discount off your estate plan by visiting trustinwill dot com slash armstrong. That's trust and Will dot com slash armstrong. Yeah.
Speaker 2: There are more examples from the Jake Tappers book that are amazing. But we're still so far from anybody taking ownership of letting this happen in the media.
Speaker 1: I mean, we're not within one hundred miles of it, and may never be. I don't know. We've got mailbag on the way to bunch of other stuff. Stay here.
Speaker 2: We got this text I saw Bob Dylan last month. You have to assume they were a fan and they wouldn't have gone.
Speaker 1: Don't do it. I don't doubt it. Yeah, yeah, okay, we can talk about that in a little bit. Here's your freedom loving quote of today. This is one of my all time favorites. Everybody out I have this tattooed right on the back of their hands so they can consult it whenever necessary. It is from the Great Friedrich August von Hayek. Emergencies in quotes have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of individual liberty have been eroded. We haven't done. Emergencies have always been the pretext for taking away your rights. We haven't done.
Speaker 2: The Washington Post exclusive that didn't get enough attention this week because of all the other news. The facial recognition they were doing in New Orleans after that car attack killed all those people, that had never been done at that level anywhere in the United States, and they did it secretly and nobody's talking about it at all, and an emergency happened, and they did think something nothing that had never been done in the United States, right, right.
Speaker 1: I remember the big vote in Congress as whether we wanted this. Oh that's right. No, there hasn't been even much of a discussion at all. Mail Bag you can reach out drop us an email mail bag at Armstrong Yeddy dot com. Mail bag at Armstrong yetdy dot com. Marina from San Diego Rights weren't of guys on your discussion about Chinese buys at Stanford University and other universities trying to find out all our secrets. I say, tell she's in pin the big one. It'll ruin his day. You know why she You know why America is so successful and kicks your ass. Here's the big secret, freedom beach, liberty. Remember you told them to resist their desire for freedom without freedom of all the secrets in the world. Aren't going to help you, bro, So suck it. Wow. Then Marina from San Diego says sorry, sorry for that, she just fired up. Way to go, Marina, love it, guys, sarcastic screen coming. Oh no, this is from uh Al Nanimus. I'm a narcotics investigator down here on the border, and if I had a dollar for every time I was lied to, I would have already comfortably retired. Oh my god, sir, I had no idea there were seventy five kilos of coke hidden in my car when I crossed the border. They all say. But literally everything else I'm seeing would lead me to believe that you did know. Hm, maybe, just maybe I'm being lied to. Come on, Jake Tapper, give me a break. I got more on that. Ezra Klein in the New York Times some interesting stuff on that. He interviewed. Jake Tapper. You know, that's a hell of a person to look into it, Ezra Kleine, But so Jed, here's a thought starter for you, my friend. Picture one of those dope smugglers on the border you're talking about, who sincerely had convinced himself that there was no coke in his car even though he'd loaded it. That's the Jake Tapper story. Yeah right, no kidding. Let's see, nobody elected Elon Musk Hey, big beautiful Jack and Joe. Uh maybe I I haven't seen it yet. Uh where are all those angry concerned citizens or are yelling about Elon not being elected when you have undeniable evidence that during the Biden president, see, the duly elected president was not running the executive branch at all, He wasn't appointing powerful advisors. The powerful advisors were operating without his knowledge. But you're not worried about that, are you?
Speaker 2: Another aspect of the story that just is not being drilled down enough on it's it's really quite amazing. If you miss a segment, get the podcast. We got a lot more to come.
Speaker 1: Armstrong and Getty