Speaker 1: This is a Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on an amazing, wonderful Friday. We have a lot we have to get to this hour. The President does he concealed? Carrie. Someone wants to talk Macro Rubio, JD, losing the House but not the Senate, What happened to Colorado? All that and more coming up in the second hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. Let me finish up the question I was answering at the end of last hours. Someone said, you know, most secured election in history, most secure election in history. When they have this talking point, they put out, how does this get distributed? What happens? Okay, paus. First of all, oftentimes it's these different public opinion I'll call them groups. What's that look like? What's a public opinion group? Well, companies and politicians and political parties. They go out and it's going to sound like polling, and it kind of is polling. But they go out and they track down people and they'll essentially focus group people and figure out what they like and what they don't like. For instance, here's a good example of it. Actually, we'll step out of politics because we open up the show talking about Hollywood movies? Did you know that Hollywood movies? They will they will make a movie. And remember movies have different endings, like they'll shoot them with different endings in a different scene here in a different way of saying this there, did you know that? They'll go gather groups of people, bring them into a room and show them, hey, this and then ask them did you like that? Did you dislike that? Did you like this? Did you like that? And that will oftentimes determine Okay, we want to dump this, sending the audience hated it, we want this? Do you know that happens? It happens all the time in the private sector, big businesses. Coca Cola is an example I love to use just because everybody knows what it is. Coca Cola comes out with Chris, what's that fruity kind? Coke zero? That's the kind Chris like? Coke comes out with coke zero. Well, they're messing with recipes. Let's bring in one hundred people, give this, fifty people this recipe, and fifty people that, and see what on a scale I wanted to do? You see what I mean? Everything is tested political parties do this too, The Democrats, the Communists do this all the time. Why are they so careful with the lies they tell? Why is abortion women's reproductive rights? Whatever you feel about the issue, isn't that just the most ridiculous thing in the world, women's reproductive rights? Do you think they just came up with that on their own. No, I guarantee you they gathered groups of women and sat them down and pull tested what about this term? What about that term? And that was the one that pulled the best. So these groups they don't have to disseminate this information to everyone. It doesn't work that way. The media will drive a lot of this, and I mean a lot of this. So let's say it's the morning after you stole an election for Joe Biden. There's a chance these talking points go directly to the morning show in CNN. On CNN, they get up most secure election in history. Well, here's the thing about the media business. Have you ever noticed, I mean, you're listening to me right now, maybe on podcasts, maybe you're listening live. So you I'm assuming you listen to other shows. How could you now you get what I mean? How many shows sound the same? They sound the same. Don't you know why I won't listen to anyone else's show, Like when you email me, I hate that this guy said this. Hey, did you hear this guy said this? I never know. I don't have any idea. I find out when you tell me. I don't listen to other shows, not because they're bad or they're good. I don't listen to other shows because it's human nature to copy what someone else is saying or doing, and I want you to hear something original on this show. I have no idea how anyone else opened up their show the talking points that I have no clue none. That's why you never hear me saying the same things other people do. It's whatever I cooked up in my stupid brain. Now it operates much the same way on a talking point. Hunter Biden's laptop has all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation that we're being honest. Do you know what they were quoting there? It was the intelligence community. The intelligence community was the one who put out all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation. One media program runs with it. Soon, MSNBC runs with it, ABC runs with it, CBS runs with it. Democrat politicians, this is all they watch It's remember, they're just like you and me. They watch TV, they listen to things. They have CNN on in the congressman's office. They're watching every single show all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation, all the hallmarks of Russian disinformation, and they're all spreading the same thing. It happens kind of organically and kind of not. That's how it happens. But one thing is for sure, whether it comes from the intelligence community or one of those poll testing places or whoever, once they settle on one, they settle on one. They want everyone saying the exact same thing, and they do not tolerate anybody deviating from that same thing. And this comes back to human nature. Human nature is you can say some of the most ridiculous things to somebody, and if it gets beaten into their head over and over and over and over and over and over and over again, there is a good chance that person is gonna buy into it. At some level. It could be a hey, if you jump off this two story building, you're gonna be able to float down to the ground. It's ridiculous, right, It's insane. It's gonna hurt, you're gonna break, you legs, you're gonna die. You You can jump off this building and you'll float. You can jump off this building and you'll float. You can jump off this building and you'll float. Now, that may not be effective on you, and I pray to god it isn't. How many stupid people have you met in your life? They probably run whole home generator companies. How many stupid people have you met in your life? That is effective on it? The communist praise on those people thrives on those people. Hey, Bronco, is the president allowed to concealed carry at all times? I wouldn't be able to serve my country if I couldn't carry. See, I disagree on this one. Technically, no, he's not allowed, but he's the president. You know. The Secret Service can tell him, mister President, I don't want you going to McDonald's for a big knac we haven't secured the scene, we haven't did it. And he can still say pull over, we're going to McDonald's. And they can't say anything about that. Memory. The president is in charge, So technically he's not allowed to drive. But if he got up and said I'm driving, what are they going to say? That's one two I think I disagree with you about concealed carry. Now. You know I carry everywhere. I've told you that many times before. I'm a big believer in it. If you run into me in public and I have not gone through a metal detector, I have a gun on me and it is ready to rock and roll at all times. I was like that long before I started speaking into the microphone. I'm too old to be fighting anybody anymore. If I feel like myself or my family, if they are in danger of someone's gonna die. Period. So I'm a big concealed carry guy, big time. It's uncomfortable today. You know what I'm wearing. Let me tell you what I'm wearing today. I'm wearing linen pants. Aubrey hates them. They are linen pants. I think she got them at J. C. Penny or something like that. These black linen pants. They almost look like sweatpants. But because I don't have a real job, I can wear whatever I want to work. It was hot out I didn't want to wear shorts. I threw on linen pants. They have a drawstring, no belt or anything like that. Yeah, my pants were halfway down my butt cheeks by the time I walked into the studio today, I looked like I was a Crips gang member. It's a pain in the rear end. Sometimes I sit down in the car, it's jamming into my back. If I had full time Secret Service security, I think it would be wonderful. I don't want to have to conceal Carrie. What, Chris, that's a good point, Chris. He's not without a gun. He can ask a Secret Service agent for his gun, which in general, unless it's a woman, he probably shouldn't do that. But it's possible. I get to look. Anything's possible. I mean, hey, anything's possible. This lady's a member of Congress.
Speaker 2: World Cup that captured the imaginations of the entire world when they saw all of these people of color. That was planned for all these teams, and ultimately, if you recall the last two teams, it was Argentina in Spain, and it seemed like the vast majority of the world was rooting for Argentina or actually against Argentina, right, and why was that? Just give me an explanation if you could guess, if you'll just let them finish the answer.
Speaker 1: Spanning out the best team, maybe that's why they were rooting for them.
Speaker 2: There's also a racist history.
Speaker 1: That inspire you're recognized.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Jack.
Speaker 1: Remember that conversation we had about Mazie Herona one time that she inspires me because if she can be a senator, I can do anything. Same thing with Jasmin Krocken. If that woman can get into the House of Representatives. There's nothing stopping you from taking over the world. But I have great news for you. You don't have to deal with insurance while you do it. If you have a company, you're the owner's CFO, whatever, HR manager. I know that you have multiple insurance policies, and I know it's complicated. I take that back, it was complicated. Super Sure took care of that. They even have a fine print fax tool. What it does is it takes all that legal gobblygook and it translates into playing English. So you want to stand. They actually have a business value calculate that actually tells you what your business is worth, so you can get an estimate on that. You're over insured, you're under insured. Super Sure They're gonna handle all this for you from now on. Go to supersure dot com slash Jesse. Businesses are dumping brokers and going with super Sure, letting them deal with all these brokers. Supersure dot com slash Jesse paid for by super Sure Insurance Agency LC, a licensed insurance agency. Jesse Kelly returns next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday Member. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. Dear Jesse, I've been pleasantly surprised by both Marco Rubio and JD. Vance's performance on the national stage, and I'm even more impressed the more I see of them. Both are genuine GOP superstars, and honestly, I'd be thrilled if either one of them became the GOP nominee. But there's a really smart strategic play here. Rubio is fifty five, Vance is forty one. My strategy would be for Rubio to be the GOP nominee with Vance as his running mate. And here's why it's brilliant. After Rubio serves two terms, Vance would be eligible to run, would be just over fifty and then sworn in. Okay, what say you says? Her name is Dianna. I think I think it's very sharp what you just said. And boy, if you told me right now, hey, you're gonna go get two terms of Rubio and then two terms advance. Sounds good. If you want me to sign my name on the dotted line on that sounds good, perfectly happy. I too, am impressed with both of them. I think they're both really sharp. But here is the problem with politics. With those of us who are involved in politics, we oftentimes, we oftentimes try to get too cute with it. Here, we almost treat it like a political drama. Well, no, he just needs to move here and he needs to move there. And when we do that, we can lose sight of some things sometimes. And what we lose sight of lots of the time is the human factor. Pause on politics for a second. Generals will do this, have made this mistake military commanders throughout history, the human factor. Well here, because they're looking at a map, you know, picture them looking at over a table. There's a big map on there. Okay, so the enemy troops are up here, and we have this unit here and that unit there and this unit here. All right, so we're just gonna get these guys and they're gonna move one hundred miles up here. Then they'll be around the side, and then these guys they're just gonna move fifty miles over here, and then these guys will do this. But the human beings on the ground, they're not the chest pieces you're moving around the map. They're flesh and blood men who need food and sleep. And yeah, maybe they can force march twenty miles in a day, two days, three days in a row. You have them scheduled to do that for five days in a row. Now you're breaking men. Now you're taking casualties before. There's a human factor. Yeah, your plan was great, it sounded really great. But there's a human factor. You missed. The weather came in mud, there's a human factor you missed. We do this in politics too. Jewish producer Chris actually brought up this, brought this up the other day, and he was right about this because we were having a discussion about Vance versus Rubio and whatnot. Here's a good question. You're jd Vance. You just did eight years as Trump's well four years as Trump's vice president. Okay, do you want to stay in that role or do you want to advance? Now, Hey, I don't know the man personally. I think I was spoken to him once. It's not a friend or something, not pretending like that. But look at jd Vance's life came from a real rough upbringing. He talks about it openly. You know, no dad, mom on drugs. Someone came from an up, rough upbringing to Marine Corps, high high education. United States Senator. Does this Does this come across to you as a man who's just gonna be ah, stay VP? Does that come across to you as that It doesn't? For me, Marco Rubio is going to in essence, leap jd Vance jump from Secretary of State over the VP and be the p I'm looking. By the way, I'm not saying this is outside of the realm of possibility or that it was a stupid suggestion. It's a great suggestion and if it happened, I'd be thrilled. And it could happen. It absolutely could happen. But remember the ego factor here, especially when it comes to men, and that is not insulting. Men have egos, and yeah, your ego can get in the way, it can cost you, but men have egos. You're telling me jd Vance is gonna sit and watch his good friend Marco Rubio take a big old step over him and become president of the United States of America. And he's gonna be okay with that. I don't know if I'm buying into that. And then there's this my rule, the Chris Christie rule. The Chris Christie rule comes down to this, Nobody stays hot forever. Not in politics. The public light is too bright. You're gonna walk into trouble, whether it's your fault or not. You're Chris Christie and one day your governor in New Jersey and the hottest things since who knows, and they're drafting you to run for president. A couple bad public policy moves, couple bad photo ops. Chris Christie is now mocked pretty much universally left, right and center. Chris Christi is a punchline. You may forget. I have not. Chris Christie was the guy for a short period of time. If and I don't know this, but if jd. Vance thinks this is his moment, it's going to be a weak Democrat field in twenty twenty eight. You don't know that it's going to be week in twenty thirty two. You don't know that there may be some hot shot coming up we really if you think it's a week twenty twenty eight field and you get Donald Trump's blessing to be the nominee, which basically guarantees you the nomination. You tell me he's gonna say na, I'd rather go home, Marco take it. I'll stay right here in the house. I don't feel like moving again. I've hard time believing that. All right, what happened to Colorado? What's happening to Utah, Montana? Hang on the Jesse Kelly Show. It's still roo to me, dammit, the trnstacks. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Friday. Churning through everything here. Before we get back to the questions, I'm wanted to bring up something. Ron De Santis sat down. He was talking about working with Trump on deportations, and I thought this was really cool.
Speaker 3: We're offering up our National Guard and other folks in Florida to be deputies, to be immigration judges. We're working with the Department of Justice for the approvals. I'm sure Pammelo approved, But then you have I'll have a National Guard judge advocate here. Someone hasn't notice to appear. Biden would tell him to come back in three years and a peer. Now you'll be able to appear in like a day or two, so they're not going to be detained hopefully for all that long. We'll have people here in this facility. They can make you know, it's a bureaucracy. My president's got a deal with to burocracy. Now. That Supreme Court ruling was good because that's going to allow him to be able to exers article too the way boundaries intended. But you still have bureaucracy. So we want to cut through that so that we have an efficient operation between Florida and DHS to get their removal these illegals done.
Speaker 1: The Santas working hand in hand with the Trump administration to streamline getting all these foreigners out of the country. Now pair that with this headline from mediate Mark Wayne Mullen already facing quote growing tensions with the Trump White House. Now look, there's a bunch of unnamed sources here citing a senior official. But this tracks with what I've been hearing. Remember when Mark Wayne Mullen came out, a couple of animals got killed. Mark Wayne Mullan comes out and says, hey, we're pausing all the vehicle stops. Do you remember what Trump did? You know, there's doing things privately and there's doing things publicly. When you do things publicly, that is taking things to the next level big time, because now you're adding it, there's an embarrassment factor to it. In fact, we were just talking about egos and we're talking about JD. Vance and Marco Rubil. You think Mark, You think Mark Wayne Mullen, United States Senator now head of DHS. You think that guy doesn't have an ego. Of course he does. He's a guy. Of course he does. He's got an ego too. He comes out says, hey, we're pausing the vehicle stops. Trump came out, was it the same day? I believe it was the same day and said, uh, no, vehicle stops are continuing now. That didn't get a ton of press. We talked about it on the show. That's a really big deal for the president, not just to overrule him, to do so publicly. And there are quotes in this article like this quote. Every cabinet secretary knows that they have to come to the White House for major policy decisions. The source said. The president sees, hears, and reads everything. Tell you a story. When I've told you before you know who Sean Spicer is. I hope you know. Trump's former Press secretary, Sean Spicer one of the sharpest political guys I know. He's one of these guys who knows a lot of stuff. And I love Sean. He's a friend. Talking to Sean Spicer, he got destroyed by Trump one time when he was the Press secretary, verbally cussed out, yelled at up and down. What was his egregious error. He stood up at a press conference and he voiced something that Trump did not approve. He voiced something Trump had not approved yet that in Donald Trump's world is a big, big deal. It's actually not to get sidetracked here. It's why I laugh at all these people who are yelling about what jd Vance has been doing with the Iran negotiations, as if jd Vance would ever be allowed to do or say anything that Trump did not approve. Jd Vance is voicing Trump's voice. Otherwise he wouldn't be allowed to do it anyway. Trump controls that stuff. Mark Wayne Mullen is it's not landing well, it's not landing well. Now I'm not saying he's about to get fired or something like that. You don't want to go churning through cabinet secretaries like that. It's too much chaos. But I found this to be encouraging. Mark Wayne Mullen, I know, is going to lean towards being a weeding when it comes to immigration. He's an Oklahoma politician. That's generally the way it's going to go. It tracks with what I have heard time and time again that Donald Trump is more hardcore than members of his cabinet on the issue of deportations. Hey, Jesse, I moved to Colorado fifty two years ago. It's so nice. We were a safe, caring culture who smiled at a passer by and said thank you, have a great day at the checkout counter and yielded to the driver who wanted the same parking space. Those were the days. And yes, we could leave our personal items on the table in a restaurant and when we returned, our items would still be there. What happened to us? My theory is it started with the universities. It's more of a hunch. But why did the communists decide on Colorado? All right? So I've had this before for people from Utah, people from Montana. People in these western states. Why are they invading here? Why are the communists invading here? And there are different answers, but I'll give you one of the most simple ones, and it's one hundred percent true. Go it might be useful. Probably look up a map. I'm sure they have this at the population of every state. The population of every state. Now, a state like Montana. When I was a kid, Montana had eight hundred thousand people. I think because of that god forsake and show Yellowstone, it's up to a million. You know, all these people have to move in now after a stupid TV show. But it's still that's not a lot of people. A million people in the whole state. I live in Houston. There's like five million people in the town. A million people in the whole state. Okay, Now, think about it like you're an invading, demonic parasite, like a communist. Think about it like this, How much would it take for you to flip that state blue? Remember, the communist is after senators. Don't get me wrong, he wants the governorship, he wants the House of Representatives and all these other things. But because of the values of the country, for different reasons, the United States Senate. Control of the United States Senate is kind of out of his reach. Not far out of his reach, but out of his reach. Even as bad as the midterms might get, it's hard to see them winning the Senate. Why do they talk about making DC estate, making Puerto Rico a state? This is all about the Senate, all about the Senate, all about the Senate. They're trying to take away two senators from US and gain two senators from them. So how much work do you have to do in Montana versus a state like Texas. Texas has two Republican senators. Of course, the communists want it, and they've put in an effort. They've made an effort at it, there's no question about it. But if the state of Texas has and I actually I'm embarrassed to say, I don't even know. I think we have fifteen twenty million people here, maybe more than that, but Montana has one million. Well, which state is more ripe for the picking just on the number of people who are in the state. Montana is sitting there. If you're a communist and you start launching propaganda and trying to get people to move there, how many people do you have to get in there to flip that red state from red to blue versus the state like Texas where everything's going to get more watered down. You are seeing a focused effort on the rocky mountain places like Utah and Colorado and Montana. By the way, I own Idaho too. They're coming for Idaho, Wyoming. You are seeing a focused effort on these places because there's not many people there. There's fewer people out west then there is back east, for obvious reasons. The migration of the country took a long time. Whatever the reason, there just aren't as many people out west, making two senators and every one of these states right for the picking. Oh yeah, you're right. The university's helped and whatnot. But remember that these things aren't just happening. This is a focused attack by communists. They're doing this stuff on purpose. All Right, we have other things. I'm going to talk to you about young people and socialism. We'll get to that in a moment. China, I want to talk to you about helping widows and orphans. We have now we have new ones, new gold star families, families who are getting the worst knock on the door you could ever possibly get and on top of prayers, those families need our support. How do you do that? How do you help them? That's what Tunnel to Towers does. Since nine to eleven, Tunnel to Towers has been paying off the mortgages for fallen first responders, their families, for goal star families. They've been helping homeless veterans off the streets. Tunnel to Towers has been here doing the work over twenty years and all they've ever asked for from you or me is eleven bucks a month. T the number two t dot org. Sign up to give it automatically. You never know it's gone t twot dot org. We'll be back. Feeling a little stocky, Follow like and subscribe on social at Jesse kellydc. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse Kellyshow dot com. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes. I almost forgot to play this, and it's wonderful. Canada has opened up a bridge to Detroit, and bridges really are wonderful. I love them. I've always had a fascination with bridges, and just like the Canadians, when I see a bridge, it makes me break out in song. We're gonna sing a song. I'd like to ask everyone to please stand in honor of our ancestors. I'm standing right now. That was awesome. That was awesome, Chris. Can we come back with that song? Come on, Chris, hey, week back or it's not weak? Oh, by the way, I heard it again. You know, I blew my lower back out and it's been a mess. I wish i'd put that differently, but it's been a mess. Yesterday. I can't take it anymore. I've got to do something. I've got to work out, So I get ready to go work out, and ah, She's all, why don't you rest and let your back here some more. You're gonna hurt yourself again. And I was all, not gonna hurt myself again. I'm gonna take it easy. No, you're not. You never do soah blah blah blah blah. Either way, I went and worked out. Yeah, absolutely hurt myself again. Had a hard time sleeping last night, actually got the yawns right now. Back is completely trashed again and you would think I'll learn my lesson.
Speaker 3: I won't.
Speaker 1: The second it starts feeling even a tiny bit better, I'll go back and work out again and hurt it again. That's who I am. I'm a twenty nine year old man with a wife and young son. He says, if I were forced to identify myself politically, I would most closely identify as a nationalist. That said, I can sympathize with people my age and the younger who are turning towards socialist ideas. The current system we have has done nothing but take from us. We are taxed hard, leap from one crisis to another, have government that prioritizes illegals over its citizens, and continually chase in ever evaporating American dream. My question is how do we sell the GOP to an under thirty demographic that feels more and more every day that they are being abandoned by older generations and their country. All Right, So I want to rewind, and the story obviously doesn't have a happy ending as of right now, but I want to rewind and talk about Donald Trump on the campaign trail before he was elected president. The third time Donald Trump was on the campaign trail every single stop he made, and he was campaigning on two things, and it was some of the boldest campaigning I had seen. When you're up there in a general election. He wasn't trying to win a primary. He had already won that, and you're yelling about the largest mass deportation history. And then you're talking about jobs and prices, jobs and prices, jobs and prices. Do you know what the net result of that was? You can go back and look at the numbers. Do you know what a percentage of young men he won independence not really politically involved people. The Trump coalition was expanded enormously. A Republican hadn't won the popular vote in forever, and yet Donald Trump did. Donald Trump won the popular vote. Donald Trump won that popular vote because Donald Trump was out there every single day talking to Americans about how he was going to make their life better and this country better. It was on the campaign trail his singular focus. There was virtually no zero zip foreign policy talk. He didn't even hardly talk about China, Russia. I mean he'd be asked about in an interview, he'd bring it up, but hardly ever did he discuss a foreign country. And so if You're a relatively politically uninvolved will make it young person. You are hungry for a politician. You may not have a political ideology, but you're hungry for some leadership in this country who at least pretends to care about you and your issues. You don't want to hear the Mitch McConnell, I'm gonna tell everybody why the most important thing in the world is Ukraine right now. You n understand what a terrible turn off that is to a twenty five year old who has to live with his parents because he can't afford basic rent, because the cost of everything, he can't find a job. You know how that lands with him. Well, here's the thing Russia is. He doesn't give a crap about Russia. He doesn't want to hear about Russia. You tell him how you're going to make his life better. And that's what Donald Trump on the campaign trail. Did you ready for it? I'm gonna give it to you right between the eyes, and it's gonna hurt. Do you know who's gonna win the next generation? The one who focuses on them and not a foreign country. If the GOP can't stop looking overseas, the GOP is going to lose the young people to the socialists. They may not love the communists, but if the communist is up there saying, man, you deserve more. Pay Yep, your apartment rent it's way too high. Guess what We're gonna give you free health care. And our counter to that is, hey, there's nothing more important right now than what's going on and you're on. If those two views are competing with each other, we are going to get destroyed. The political party that wakes up to this focus at home and you will win. The political party that wakes up to that, they are going to win the future. That is a fact, and that means the GOP. They're going to have to tell a lot of these defense contractor types to go pound sand. Do they have the guts to do that? I don't know. All Right, we have an hour, Hango